HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567AllNext
Current Page: 5 of 7
Re: So I Come Home This Afternoon and Find A Henrico Sheriff's Deputy Taping Something To My Door
Posted by: Misery literally owns eesh now ()
Date: January 31, 2015 12:40AM

well i'll be Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So eesh is going cold turkey?

Of course not, he'll be back posting tomorrow, he can't stay away. We own him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So I Come Home This Afternoon and Find A Henrico Sheriff's Deputy Taping Something To My Door
Posted by: Lt. Colonel Caan ()
Date: January 31, 2015 12:49AM

Okay so this thing with fourlegs is getting pretty good. I have been looking into his high school and IP address which leads back to Arlington, and I found this. Do we need to question if he goes here or not?
Attachments:
bryanths.jpg

Date: January 31, 2015 12:53AM

I can contact the principle and provide the IP address(151.188.213.229) and see what they have to say. By the way, this school is directly called "Bryant Alternative Learning Center". Fourlegs, don't ever let your subconscious out online.

Posted by: bK4uP ()
Date: January 31, 2015 01:03AM

Lt. Colonel Caan Wrote:
> MKVyE Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Detective Caan Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > deleted
> >
> >
> > It has already been established by Cary that no
> > posts are ever really deleted. He has copies of
> > all posts, even though the poster "deletes"
> them.
> >
> > I can not think of the names, but Alias, some
> > Sagat guy and others have tried to "delete" all
> of
> > their posts, but it is useless. The originals
> > remain in Cary's control.

cute pic

but obviously the person deleting cares or their actions would have been different

Posted by: when a hero comes along ()
Date: January 31, 2015 01:16AM

He seems like a very nice guy! The face of the man who brought eesh to justice.

He's not a hero, he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a white knight that this website needed.

I say thank you to the Honorable John Frey.

http://www.johntfrey.com/

Attachments:
j t.png

Posted by: Is you srs? ()
Date: January 31, 2015 01:35AM

Really though?
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Hmbub ()
Date: January 31, 2015 02:08AM

Is you srs? Wrote:
> Really though?

what does this immature pic posting have to do with anything?

Posted by: eesh the cat burglar ()
Date: January 31, 2015 02:13AM

Posted by: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ()
Date: January 31, 2015 02:18AM

This is just another coincidence, right? I mean, the date..
Attachments:
..png
Coco.png

Posted by: civil duty imagineer ()
Date: January 31, 2015 04:53AM

I imagine that they most likely are also suing Cary in a separate lawsuit. The lawsuit against Cary may only be to uncover the ip addresses and identities of the other parties involved. I imagine if that is the case, then Cary will cooperate with the lawsuit against him. I doubt that they would sue Cary for damages even though he runs this website. In my opinion, it would be hard for them to prove any wrongdoing on Cary's part [unless he refuses to turn over the ip addresses of those involved] but there is plenty of readily available proof against eesh.

Posted by: subpoena for phorum database ()
Date: January 31, 2015 05:35AM

civil duty imagineer Wrote:
> I imagine that they most likely are also suing
> Cary in a separate lawsuit. The lawsuit
> against Cary may only be to uncover the ip
> addresses and identities of the other parties
> involved. I imagine if that is the case, then
> Cary will cooperate with the lawsuit against him.
> I doubt that they would sue Cary for damages even
> though he runs this website. In my opinion, it
> would be hard for them to prove any wrongdoing on
> Cary's part [unless he refuses to turn over the ip
> addresses of those involved] but there is plenty
> of readily available proof against eesh.

They're not suing Cary. What they'll do is use a subpoena (specifically, a subpoena duces tecum) to get Cary to turn over the information as part of the discovery process.

If I were a particularly thoughtful and thorough attorney, I'd subpoena the entire Phorum database*, as well as all server logs for Fairfax Underground and any other documents that might help me confirm eesh's abuse and The Northman's identity, as well as the identities of any other John Does I needed to add as defendants.

While Cary might protest that this was too far-reaching, he's not going to spend thousands of dollars of his own money to hire an attorney to fight the subpoena.

Plus, Cary does get to charge for his time in preparing the documents, so he might wind up with several hundred dollars in his pocket, which would cover his marijuana bills for a few weeks, at least.

*This is because the IP address of every post ever made on Fairfax Underground is stored as part of the Phorum database (I forget which table), and a reasonably competent database administrator could easily build reports showing every post made from particular IP address.

Posted by: junk lawsuit ()
Date: January 31, 2015 06:34AM

they'll also have to subpoena the individual ISP's to determine that a specific customer was assigned that particular IP address on a given date and time.

Posted by: hendy ()
Date: January 31, 2015 08:18AM

an ip address may not identify a person but that ruling was made during piracy lawsuits. this is a different kind of case. if eesh doesnt have room mates and they can trace his ip back to his house it will be pretty hard for him to argue that someone else was using his internet access to harass misery. the prosecutor just needs to demonstrate beyond a reasonable doubt and it looks like there is plenty of evidence.

Posted by: video radio star ()
Date: January 31, 2015 08:21AM

hendy Wrote:
> beyond a reasonable doubt and it looks like there is plenty of evidence.

they have eesh on video placing the note

book him dan-o

Posted by: FFXUN ()
Date: January 31, 2015 08:54AM

Wow this just confirms that FFU is full wacko's and sicko's that have nothing better to do wit their time.

Guy does not even live in FFX and will drive 1 1/2 hours to harass some kid and his family.

Unbelievable but I guess this shows a lot of FFX true colors.

Posted by: Jensens ()
Date: January 31, 2015 09:00AM

Lt. Colonel Caan Wrote:
> Okay so this thing with fourlegs is getting pretty
> good. I have been looking into his high school and
> IP address which leads back to Arlington, and I
> found this. Do we need to question if he goes here
> or not?

have you not been reading this thread? you dumbasses need to chill the fuck out.

Posted by: ensign ()
Date: January 31, 2015 09:22AM

Which regular posters are going to be called as witnesses (character or otherwise?)

Posted by: garbage pail kids ()
Date: January 31, 2015 09:49AM

Fucked around and got locked uppp. They won't let me out.
Attachments:
il_340x270.698917470_i79d.jpg

Posted by: fourlegs ()
Date: January 31, 2015 10:24AM

Caan call them.... lol

Posted by: posted last year ()
Date: January 31, 2015 10:31AM

video radio star Wrote:
> hendy Wrote:
> -----
> > beyond a reasonable doubt and it looks like
> there is plenty of evidence.
>
>
> they have eesh on video placing the note
>
> book him dan-o

they have a photo of eesh wearing a large hat

Date: January 31, 2015 10:31AM

Caan if you sent it a week ago how come I received it last night? Again and again you lie and think that your outing me...

You don't have shit on me. You never will either. You can call Bryant high school and guess what! They will ask what the fuck are you talking about?

Go back to brentville high school little Tommy Sadler.

asdfas.png

Posted by: Useless mod ()
Date: January 31, 2015 10:40AM

This thread was good until retards Caan and fourlegs completely fucked it up, like they do every thread. This entire forum has turned into a useless bore fest because of those Jr. High school cunts.

Posted by: No one gives a fuck ()
Date: January 31, 2015 10:44AM

No one cares about you two fags caan/fourlegs. This thread is about Eesh's demise, not your juvenile stories.

Back on topic now.. Eesh is fucked

Posted by: he admitted it ()
Date: January 31, 2015 10:48AM

No one gives a fuck Wrote:
> No one cares about you two fags caan/fourlegs.
> This thread is about Eesh's demise, not your
> juvenile stories.
>
> Back on topic now.. Eesh is fucked

fourlegs has a photo of eesh wearing a large hat

Date: January 31, 2015 10:50AM

Useless mod Wrote:
> This thread was good until retards Caan and
> fourlegs completely fucked it up, like they do
> every thread. This entire forum has turned into a
> useless bore fest because of those Jr. High
> school cunts.

My bad, I came to this thread to converse about Eesh, but Caan provoked me out of blue. He's pathetic and he knows it.

So eesh is fucked right?

Posted by: twenty fingers ()
Date: January 31, 2015 10:55AM

Just stfu fourlegs you pos.

Posted by: speculating speculator. ()
Date: January 31, 2015 11:22AM

fourlegs Wrote:
> Useless mod Wrote:
> -----
> > This thread was good until retards Caan and
> > fourlegs completely fucked it up, like they do
> > every thread. This entire forum has turned into
> a
> > useless bore fest because of those Jr. High
> > school cunts.
>
>
> My bad, I came to this thread to converse about
> Eesh, but Caan provoked me out of blue. He's
> pathetic and he knows it.
>
>
> So eesh is fucked right?

Unless the judge decides to dismiss the suit without eesh hiring a lawyer to file an answer, yes.

Eesh is actually a couple of different degrees of fucked, depending on how he chooses to proceed.

He has to spend money to hire a lawyer to defend him against the suit. That lawyer has to prove that eesh's behaviour was not tortious. That's a tough nut to crack, so he'll need a good lawyer who regularly practices in Fairfax County Circuit Court, meaning an expensive one.

If eesh chooses not to respond, or cannot afford to hire a lawyer, the judge may well just enter a default judgement, meaning eesh will instantly owe as much money as if he'd bought a nice house, but without the house.

If a default judgement is entered, the next step would be to hire a skip tracer to find all of eesh's assets, which probably don't amount to much. His gun collection is valuable personal property, as is his Scion and maybe his computer and iPad, and any bank accounts he has will likely be emptied.

A garnishment order will also be entered against eesh's paychecks from whatever shite job he's working, so he'll have the pleasure of knowing that a portion of every single minute he works is going to pay off his victims.

Eesh's next step after that is to declare bankruptcy, which will cost him about $1000-$2000. He might decide to skip hiring a lawyer to defend the suit and just save his cash for the bankruptcy proceedings.

Regardless of anything else, he'll come out of this poorer and likely gunless, and hopefully much chastened about what is or is not acceptable behaviour. I think that will depend on whether he realises that all of his misfortune is of his own making.

Of course, he may just ramp up his attacks at that point, because he'll be virtually judgement-proof and the worst that can happen is they sue him again.

Posted by: If I was eesh ()
Date: January 31, 2015 11:28AM

I would start liquidating any assets into hard cold cash.

IIRC, if you move to another state it makes it hard to collect.

That OR

Just pay the $5k - $10k for a good lawyer and you won't have to move, just be out a nice chunk of change.

Posted by: skeptical ()
Date: January 31, 2015 11:50AM

Megynlynn Wrote:
> I already saved a pdf copy via dragon print that
> has minutes ago and the date stamped and his post
> are time stamped after the law.

that has minutes ago? time stamped after the law?

This post makes no sense. It's worse than text produced from an on-line language translation tool.

Is this all a made-up drama?

FFXU folks enjoy "creating" altercations - posters pretending to be at each other's throats, long drawn-out threads about bar room brawls that never happened, posters making dramatic announcements that they're leaving and dramatically offering their account passwords to other posters. Fake fights, the creation of "fake" posters, and, of course, the ganging up and lying about posters to create animus and trigger a mob-mentality, have all been common FFXU themes.

Could this all be just more of the same old manufactured bullshit?

Posted by: 1 question ()
Date: January 31, 2015 11:55AM

The Morenos live in Loudoun and Eesh lives in Henrico. Why is it in a Fairfax county court?

Posted by: pathetic really ()
Date: January 31, 2015 12:08PM

Nope! Wrote:
> Blue Velvet Wrote:
> -----
> > Is caan really miz?
>
>
> No

Caan is eesh. Eesh choose that handle so you might think it was Misery. Who starred in the movie, "Misery"?

Posted by: 5543r ()
Date: January 31, 2015 12:14PM

1 question Wrote:
> The Morenos live in Loudoun and Eesh lives in
> Henrico. Why is it in a Fairfax county court?

Gee..ever thought about the website name?

Posted by: yowza! ()
Date: January 31, 2015 12:19PM

This is how Michaels case will look like in the court room

pJfRkrC.gif

Posted by: hmmmmmm ()
Date: January 31, 2015 12:39PM

fourlegs Wrote:

> And stop replying to yourself it makes you look
> deranged...

fourlegs is a student in a FC public school? He doesn't know how to punctuate a sentence. God help us if this is what our schools are producing.

Or, could this be eesh? Eesh is ALWAYS telling others to stop responding to themselves.

Posted by: lien on eesh's house ()
Date: January 31, 2015 01:16PM

next step=eviction notice-eesh must vacate as his house is being liquidated to pay the victims

Posted by: it. ()
Date: January 31, 2015 01:24PM

eesh's nearly dear daddy owns that house
i may be wrong he may have signed it over to him
can one of you smart people find out this information?

Posted by: just checked... ()
Date: January 31, 2015 01:42PM

it. Wrote:
> eesh's nearly dear daddy owns that house
> i may be wrong he may have signed it over to him
> can one of you smart people find out this
> information?

http://henrico.us/iRae/f?p=101:1:0::NO:::

Yup still in daddys name

Sale Date Sale Price Deed Book Page Previous Owner Sale Comment # of Parcels
12/30/2010 $0 D2010 88 BASL EDWARD T JR & LOUISE Non-Qualified

Posted by: dead homeowners ()
Date: January 31, 2015 01:47PM

lol the dead whore Christian Wife and Hooker still owns the house? How does she pay? Prostitutes her pussy out to the devil in hell? Once a whore, always a whore, even in death. What a shame.

Posted by: eesh inherits ()
Date: January 31, 2015 01:57PM

Once eesh inherits the house, it will go to misery

Posted by: Obvious eesh is obvious ()
Date: January 31, 2015 02:01PM

The obviousness of it all is unfathomable. Did he think she wouldn't know? LOL he's trying so damn hard to talk to her it's ridiculous but oh so hilarious!
Attachments:
Obvious eesh message.jpg

Date: January 31, 2015 02:11PM

Fourlegs, stop being an idiot. You get your ass off of the internet boy. Come back when your balls drop. lol

Date: January 31, 2015 02:12PM

fourlegs Wrote:
> My bad, I came to this thread to converse about
> Eesh, but Caan provoked me out of blue. He's
> pathetic and he knows it.

No, you got mad and your anti social personality disorder got the best of you. Get help before you are put in a mental hospital again.

Posted by: evil is ()
Date: January 31, 2015 02:18PM

dead homeowners Wrote:
> lol the dead whore Christian Wife and Hooker still
> owns the house? How does she pay? Prostitutes her
> pussy out to the devil in hell? Once a whore,
> always a whore, even in death. What a shame.

This is the kind of disgusting filth eesh writes, but it's OK if you write it?

You are just another depraved soul.

What a shame.

Posted by: so how fucked is he? ()
Date: January 31, 2015 02:36PM

like really fucked?

ypxMd.gif

Posted by: Sensible Chuckle ()
Date: January 31, 2015 02:47PM

speculating speculator. Wrote:
> Of course, he may just ramp up his attacks at that
> point, because he'll be virtually judgement-proof
> and the worst that can happen is they sue him
> again.

It seems there has been an element of gradual ramping up or escalation for several years now.

He has, repeatedly, pressed right up against (if not crossed) the line of criminal behavior (gun photos to you fall into this category).

Although the shoplifting escapade did not result in a conviction, it is of record for LEO purposes, and he has used up the one pass Va. offers on that front (putting him in the danger zone to the extent such escapades have a compulsive aspect, as his curiously well-informed remarks on the art of shoplifting seem to suggest).

I don't see where he has any room for ramping up without his antics bringing him into a close encounter with the criminal justice system.

That said, a criminal conviction would likely terminate eesh's precarious hold on the straight life and nudge him into the career criminal path, where his natural aptitudes are likely to bring him levels of happiness, prosperity and freedom that he will never find in the straight world.
Attachments:
file.php?40,file=173306,filename=200.gif

Posted by: Mark thy words ()
Date: January 31, 2015 03:27PM

Haha if eesh tries to do anything to anyone he will be killed

Posted by: Another depraved soul ()
Date: January 31, 2015 03:38PM

evil is Wrote:
> dead homeowners Wrote:
> -----
> > lol the dead whore Christian Wife and Hooker
> still
> > owns the house? How does she pay? Prostitutes
> her
> > pussy out to the devil in hell? Once a whore,
> > always a whore, even in death. What a shame.
>
>
> This is the kind of disgusting filth eesh writes,
> but it's OK if you write it?
>
> You are just another depraved soul.
>
> What a shame.

You god damn right, I'm praying, hoping and wishing for his suicide too.

Posted by: little observation ()
Date: January 31, 2015 09:17PM

D E L E T E D ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Wrote:
> Megynlynn Wrote:
> -----
> > I already saved a pdf copy via dragon print
> that
> > has minutes ago and the date stamped and his
> post
> > are time stamped after the law. If he removed
> them
> > now if further shows his guilt.
>
>
> He deleted them. I'm glad you have the screen
> shots!

This is one of the first times that i have ever seen where eesh has been forced by another user to delete comments that he's posted. He's on the ropes and if I were Meganlynn, I'd go to the magistrate's office as soon as I could. I woulden't want any statute of limitations getting in the way of seeking my rightful justice as a victim of eesh's online harassment.

Date: February 01, 2015 03:14AM

//
Attachments:
not taking this seriously.png

Posted by: Niccas ()
Date: February 01, 2015 04:03AM

eesh is gonna get you
fuck yall niccas
Attachments:
images-1.jpeg

Posted by: Mhhv6 ()
Date: February 02, 2015 03:29AM

it may take a year before we get the details

yet, with the prowess of ffu and court records we should get pretty good updates as things happen

it would NOT be illegal to post what happened in court if a person were there, so maybe misery can update us daily - that would be the thread of the year

Posted by: NiggerWhut ()
Date: February 02, 2015 09:03PM

I gotta say eesh is fucked. Even if he's exonerated, he will spend what little money he has on a lawyer (unless he takes a public defender). I wonder when Cary's logs will get subpoena'd.

Posted by: Lawyer payment plans ()
Date: February 02, 2015 09:09PM

You can't get a public defender on a civil case. He wasn't arrested. Only when the "if you can't afford an attorney (which he can't, so it which is why this is so great) one will be appointed to you" comes into play.

Posted by: exactly what he wanted ()
Date: February 02, 2015 09:14PM

lol eesh wanted this

Posted by: NiggerWhut ()
Date: February 02, 2015 09:19PM

Lawyer payment plans Wrote:
> You can't get a public defender on a civil case.
> He wasn't arrested. Only when the "if you can't
> afford an attorney (which he can't, so it which is
> why this is so great) one will be appointed to
> you" comes into play.

Fuck yea, that's awesome. So he will be emptying his parents' wallet on some third rate lawyer...

Posted by: Not today ()
Date: February 02, 2015 09:22PM

NiggerWhut Wrote:
> Lawyer payment plans Wrote:
> -----
> > You can't get a public defender on a civil
> case.
> > He wasn't arrested. Only when the "if you can't
> > afford an attorney (which he can't, so it which
> is
> > why this is so great) one will be appointed to
> > you" comes into play.
>
>
> Fuck yea, that's awesome. So he will be emptying
> his parents' wallet on some third rate lawyer...

His parents are dead.

Posted by: chain bridge road ()
Date: February 04, 2015 11:05AM

for any interested parties,
the case information is currently located at the fairfax courthouse in the Civil File Room located in suite 320

Posted by: More than this? ()
Date: February 04, 2015 02:04PM

chain bridge road Wrote:
> for any interested parties,
> the case information is currently located at the
> fairfax courthouse in the Civil File Room located
> in suite 320

What other information is there? We have eesh's documents and everything else on here. I'd love to see what else there could be!

Posted by: eesh uses script trickery ()
Date: February 05, 2015 01:54AM

uses uses script trickery to uncover peoples identification and locations

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/1712864.html,page=all

Attachments:
eesh is the ip bandit.png

Posted by: Toohied ()
Date: February 05, 2015 10:32AM

You done been toohied son!

Posted by: JM3Hk ()
Date: February 05, 2015 02:43PM

More than this? Wrote:
> chain bridge road Wrote:
> -----
> > for any interested parties,
> > the case information is currently located at
> the
> > fairfax courthouse in the Civil File Room
> located
> > in suite 320
>
>
> What other information is there? We have eesh's
> documents and everything else on here. I'd love to
> see what else there could be!

There's nothing there except the complaint against eesh. If he files a response to it, his response will go in there too. It's just a folder with all the paper filings in it.

The response is due 21 days from the date is was served, which according to eesh was January 27, so do the math.

Posted by: FCPS Graduate. ()
Date: February 05, 2015 03:00PM

JM3Hk Wrote:
> The response is due 21 days from the date is was
> served, which according to eesh was January 27, so
> do the math.

By my calculations, that will be January 48th.

Posted by: That made me snort! ()
Date: February 05, 2015 04:36PM

Funny line!

-Alias 2 lazy 2 log in

Posted by: What's the date? ()
Date: February 05, 2015 07:56PM

FCPS Graduate. Wrote:
> JM3Hk Wrote:
> -----
> > The response is due 21 days from the date is
> was
> > served, which according to eesh was January 27,
> so
> > do the math.
>
> By my calculations, that will be January 48th.

LOL

Posted by: failure of a son ()
Date: February 05, 2015 08:16PM

If I was eesh Wrote:
> I would start liquidating any assets into hard
> cold cash.
>
> IIRC, if you move to another state it makes it
> hard to collect.
>
> That OR
>
> Just pay the $5k - $10k for a good lawyer and you
> won't have to move, just be out a nice chunk of
> change.

What assets? He lives with his 80 year old father who owns the house. He might have mid 2000's Scion to his name.

He's probably hitting up the old man for $

Posted by: GI JOE BILLY ()
Date: February 05, 2015 08:17PM

eesh has his GI JOE BILL

Posted by: South Jersey ()
Date: February 05, 2015 11:34PM

I'd really like to attend this case in court.

Posted by: harrassment ()
Date: February 08, 2015 08:10AM

Posted by: Yv9xL ()
Date: February 08, 2015 01:58PM

for the record here another occurrence of eesh harassing an innocent victim.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/866400/866492.html,page=all

Posted by: V97C4 ()
Date: February 08, 2015 02:07PM

Yv9xL Wrote:
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/866400/866492.html,page=all

eesh harassing a couple back in 2012

Attachments:
Untitled.png

Posted by: kLLPD ()
Date: February 10, 2015 01:17AM

been 21 days?

any updates eesh?

you seemed so excited about posting all this information, but have not said a peep for a long time

Posted by: A Mighty Backfire ()
Date: February 10, 2015 01:32AM

Although it may be public information, no one would have ever known or been able to find this due to the circuit court website setup, so if you hadn't posted it, you wouldn't have given all these other people the idea to get together and further fuck you.

Posted by: vJNLD ()
Date: February 10, 2015 01:35AM

you don't even understand how stupid you look..

Posted by: As much ()
Date: February 10, 2015 12:34PM

As much as I hate Eesh I hope he wins on this one. Misery's posts were beyond sick and disturbing. Way beyond what Eesh posts. Misery got what was coming to him and deserved what happened. Eesh did us all a favor

Posted by: eesh post ^ ()
Date: February 10, 2015 01:12PM

Okay eesh.......no one deserves that, but eesh

Posted by: henrico stalker ()
Date: February 10, 2015 01:22PM

Eesh does have people on his side. Every pro eesh post isn't eesh. Me, I hope he loses, but only has to pay out a minnimum. Misery posted some fucked up shit and brought the online harrasment on himself. But the stalking, that was wrong

Posted by: eesh post ^ ()
Date: February 10, 2015 01:26PM

The harassing of everyone who participated back and forth was fair game, the stalking into the real world, I agree with - is where it went too far.

Posted by: civil suit papers ()
Date: February 10, 2015 02:12PM

Why can't someone with half a brain
remove this shit?

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: February 10, 2015 02:17PM

civil suit papers Wrote:
> Why i can't r someone o with n half y a i brain r
> remove o this n shit? y

Posted by: JPnHc ()
Date: February 10, 2015 07:18PM

Vexxxed Wrote:
> civil suit papers Wrote:
> -----
> > Why i can't r someone o with n half y a i brain
> r
> > remove o this n shit? y

I don't get it

Posted by: Gimme an "i" ()
Date: February 10, 2015 09:05PM

Vexxxed Wrote:
> -----
> r

Posted by: oijnbvftggvv ()
Date: February 10, 2015 09:39PM

Vexxxed Wrote:
> -----
> r

Clever

Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: February 25, 2015 11:48PM

Just passing through...

Posted by: K7 ()
Date: February 26, 2015 07:28PM

Nice Nazi Bike!

Posted by: April ()
Date: February 28, 2015 01:14PM

When's court?

Posted by: uk7cm ()
Date: February 28, 2015 02:52PM

Eesh filed a motion in response, without a lawyer. What he filed won't do anything other maybe slightly delay things. In Fairfax cases go on a track that doesn't depend on what kind of delaying motions somebody files. He'll have a trial date before the end of the year, unless the case gets thrown out for some other reason (unlikely).

Posted by: thats funny ()
Date: February 28, 2015 03:58PM

Godddam, the Nazi bike made me laff my ass off. Does that make me a bad person?

Posted by: GerryPanderer2 ()
Date: February 28, 2015 07:31PM

thats funny Wrote:
> Godddam, the Nazi bike made me laff my ass off.
> Does that make me a bad person?

That and everything else about you makes you a bad person, Gerry.

Posted by: Yelda ()
Date: March 14, 2015 10:29PM

Posted by: VdDWw ()
Date: March 20, 2015 07:14AM

eesh Wrote:
> HA! Myself, TheNorthman aka JOHN DOE, and Vexxxed
> have been named in a civil suit!

Where was Vexxxed named?

Posted by: abode ()
Date: March 21, 2015 02:41AM

Attachments:
basl:admission-chuckguns.png

Posted by: Lawsuit not so frivolous anymore ()
Date: April 17, 2015 12:43AM

file.php?40,file=183179,filename=notguil

Posted by: Megynlynn ()
Date: April 17, 2015 03:02AM

For the record.
I am not even mad at her but what is your excuse. M
First you post my nudes then you come to my home.
I don't know you.
You're the delusional one living in a made up world.

I will be seeking a protective order against you now.

What is your excuse for coming to my home?
Now I am sure it is you I saw.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Dr. Filth ()
Date: April 17, 2015 04:05AM

Megynlynn Wrote:
> For the record.
> I am not even mad at her but what is your excuse.
> M
> First you post my nudes then you come to my home.
>
> I don't know you.
> You're the delusional one living in a made up
> world.
>
> I will be seeking a protective order against you
> now.
>
> What is your excuse for coming to my home?
> Now I am sure it is you I saw.

Sounds like Megs is obsessed with herself.

Posted by: some more info ()
Date: April 28, 2015 11:47PM

So........

When is the moreno v eesh court date?

Posted by: 2016 ()
Date: May 05, 2015 11:15PM

some more info Wrote:
> So........
>
> When is the moreno v eesh court date?

Jan 11

Posted by: Bailiff ()
Date: May 06, 2015 09:36PM

2016 Wrote:
> some more info Wrote:
> -----
> > So........
> >
> > When is the moreno v eesh court date?
>
>
> Jan 11

FFx County courthouse again? Need to make sure I put in for leave at work that day.

Posted by: pKkD6 ()
Date: May 06, 2015 09:43PM

Yep 3pm

Posted by: 249 ()
Date: May 06, 2015 09:46PM

249 days

Posted by: 9dk6v ()
Date: May 06, 2015 09:46PM

5,976 Hours

Pages: Previous1234567AllNext
Current Page: 5 of 7

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.