HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 9 of 10
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: pee wee ()
Date: July 14, 2011 06:22PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Give a warning to the douchebag posting all the
> news articles.
>
> cnn.com
> fark.com
> foxnews.com
> msnbc.com
> news.yahoo.com
> news.google.com
>
> There, now everyone can go straight to the source
> if they want to read what's happening today.


i like the news and i dont want to go to 6 different sites to find it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: July 14, 2011 11:27PM

Ok, seriously, this is beyond "being helpful" and crossing into the realm of "trying to be a pain in the ass."

Ban the news guy.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: BigK ()
Date: July 14, 2011 11:46PM

postpoppunk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Please consider a warning to ---
>
> LOUDOUN NEWS in the Loudoun section of Nova
> Underground.
>
> This user posts 20+ news articles (all in 1 day),
> each with their own new thread. I think it may be
> a cause of people not really using that part of
> FFXU.
>
> Peace

All you have to do is ignore it. There is a lot of real crap that people put out here that has to be ignored, how is recent news information for those who care any different.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2011 11:46PM by BigK.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Hollywood ()
Date: July 15, 2011 06:09AM

postpoppunk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Currently - LOUDOUN NEWS has 60+ threads on the
> first page of the Loudoun section of
> NovaUnderground.
>
> 60+!!!

Nobody uses that forum anyway. Except for those news posts, that forum was DOA a loooong time ago.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: July 15, 2011 08:05AM

BigK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All you have to do is ignore it. There is a lot
> of real crap that people put out here that has to
> be ignored, how is recent news information for
> those who care any different.

You can't ignore it if those posts push out all the other threads. It is too much and makes the forum unusable, which I know is the true point of the effort.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: postpoppunk ()
Date: July 17, 2011 02:01AM

^^^ Agreed - and was my point about the Loudoun section.

60+ NEW threads on the first page, IMO, may have something to do with that part of FFXU being dead. Even if something cool / interesting is posted it will be gone quickly by the next set of NEW threads that LOUDOUN NEWS posts.

So be it..... unfortunately.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 27, 2011 10:45PM

It's time to ban Misery (again.) Constant flooding of various threads with same posts. I think a permanent ban is in order.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: September 27, 2011 10:47PM

done at request.

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: I agree ()
Date: September 27, 2011 11:10PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's time to ban Misery (again.) Constant flooding
> of various threads with same posts. I think a
> permanent ban is in order.


Right, he's like the little kid who refuses to learn. See for yourself. I mean you got this one guy who continues to spoil it for the rest. The suspension last time worked, it's effect just wore off too soon. I'm not saying perm. but maybe a month, try it, what do you have to really loose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: eesh is nervous ()
Date: September 27, 2011 11:12PM

MrMisery is going to surpass him at #2 all time poster soon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: He's Delusional ()
Date: September 27, 2011 11:12PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's time to ban Misery (again.) Constant flooding
> of various threads with same posts. I think a
> permanent ban is in order.

I think he's going through issues getting his medication properly adjusted. I'm just sick of having to witness his crap day in and day out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: jfa;slkdjs ()
Date: September 28, 2011 12:38AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's time to ban Misery (again.) Constant flooding
> of various threads with same posts. I think a
> permanent ban is in order.

+1. Shit's getting old.

Why can't that retard just keep to his stupid "after dark" thread instead of fagging everything up?

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: September 28, 2011 12:54AM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2012 06:40PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Handerson ()
Date: September 29, 2011 03:02PM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It's time to ban Misery (again.)
>
> Why?
>
> > Constant flooding
> > of various threads with same posts.
>
> The only one doing that is geronimo1, the
> fanatical fart-faced fuckwit of fuckwits.


Geronimo1 is not bad, he has a charm. Even you are using his "coined" words and phrases, that speaks volumns about the man's strong personality. Misery on the other hand is going a bit too far, and should be banned as a result of this. Not forever, that would be cruel and he might hurt himself as result, but for a few weeks. I feel sympathy for this sad lost soul, but it is for the better of the site.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: September 29, 2011 03:06PM

Banning geronimo? No, thats not the way we should do things here.
This is an open forum for muddled ideas and opinions.
No one should be banned, especially here in off topic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: JBass ()
Date: September 29, 2011 03:06PM

I think Geronimo# is a waste but hey, if you ban him here, he might start stalking me in real life. So.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 29, 2011 03:16PM

I think Jbass should be banned because he wears pink shirts and pretends to drive a Jaguar.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: JBass ()
Date: September 29, 2011 03:18PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think Jbass should be banned because he wears
> pink shirts and pretends to drive a Jaguar.

Oh, eesh. Whatever are we going to do with you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Don't get paranoid ()
Date: September 29, 2011 03:24PM

JBass Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think Geronimo# is a waste but hey, if you ban
> him here, he might start stalking me in real life.
> So.....


Don't let him intimidate you. When he gives it to you, give it back. He could never find out where you live. In other words: Don't loose any sleep over it. Be a man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: JBass ()
Date: September 29, 2011 03:27PM

Don't get paranoid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> JBass Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I think Geronimo# is a waste but hey, if you
> ban
> > him here, he might start stalking me in real
> life.
> > So.....
>
>
> Don't let him intimidate you. When he gives it to
> you, give it back. He could never find out where
> you live. In other words: Don't loose any sleep
> over it. Be a man.

I think you missed the satirical undertone in my statement. Geronimo does a great job drawing attention to my posts. Kudos for him!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: geronimo2 ()
Date: September 29, 2011 06:19PM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> The only one doing that is geronimo1, the
> fanatical fart-faced fuckwit of fuckwits.


Get your own schtick, Cunt-Fuckwit. And while your at it, stick a hose up that thing for your once-in-a-decade douche. Warn the neighbors first though. Imagine the stench.
Here's an idea--take your syphilitic old fuckwit ass to some rightist rant site and have at it. Your days are over here. Now fuck off.

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: September 29, 2011 11:23PM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2012 02:47PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: September 30, 2011 02:41PM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2012 05:45PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: You should be banned ()
Date: September 30, 2011 02:54PM

ProVallone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Banning geronimo? No, thats not the way we should
> do things here.
> This is an open forum for muddled ideas and
> opinions.
> No one should be banned, especially here in off
> topic.


You're a real fucking "No One".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: geronimo2 ()
Date: October 01, 2011 10:40AM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I'm not in anyway suggesting anyone be banned,
> not even geronimo, although I wouldn't feel bad if
> he had a sudden stroke.
>
> I don't want him to die, though. Spastically
> hanging out of a wheelchair and drooling with his
> mouth half open would be nice.

Thank you for your good wishes, Cunt-Fuckwit. It's heartwarming to know such goodwill can still be spread in the world by a dried-up, bitter old cunt-wanna-be from lovely Petersburg.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: October 01, 2011 03:21PM

>
>
> I'm not in anyway suggesting anyone be banned,
> not even geronimo, although I wouldn't feel bad if
> he had a sudden stroke.
>
> I don't want him to die, though. Spastically
> hanging out of a wheelchair and drooling with his
> mouth half open would be nice.

Alias baby, You spend too much hate on a faceless, nameless, semi-retarded Dennis Leary wanna be.

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: October 02, 2011 12:40AM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2012 06:05PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: geronimo2 ()
Date: October 02, 2011 11:06AM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ProVallone Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Alias baby, You spend too much hate on a
> faceless,
> > nameless, semi-retarded Dennis Leary wanna be.
>
> You're right.
>
> I will no longer respond to that pansy-ass.

You will always respond, Cunt-Fuckwit. Everytime you see me reference you, your carotid will throb, and the hate centers of your tiny little Sean Hannity- Mini-me underdeveloped brain will start to emit weak-gened serotonin in gobs. Your Cunt-Fuckwit hands will shake, and a slimy greenish-white froth will spill from your cracked and herpes-riddled Petersburg lips.

Yes, you will respond, because you are the Cunt-Fuckwit.

I presume you spent all night long jamming household objects up that Cunt-Fuckwit cunt of yours, waiting hopefully for the release only a geronimo post can provide. Go scour the vile Cunt-Fuckwit scum off the Glenn Beck snow globe now. The stench can be smelt in Ashland.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Bonie ()
Date: October 02, 2011 07:52PM

Song us a song mr pianoman

edit by Cary: Malicious autoplay deleted. Account disabled. email cary@fairfaxunderground.com to re-enable.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: October 19, 2011 11:13PM

1.) Mr. Misery is flooding every thread with his garbage again.

2.) inkahootz, who was here yesterday as "AndThat'sWhat'sUp!" is currently haunting the board.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Conie ()
Date: October 19, 2011 11:18PM

Please ban Mr. Misery!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Merl ()
Date: October 20, 2011 01:07AM

Ban misery!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: October 20, 2011 10:13AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 1.) Mr. Misery is flooding every thread with his
> garbage again.
>
> 2.) inkahootz, who was here yesterday as
> "AndThat'sWhat'sUp!" is currently haunting the
> board.


he's been PMing me under one of his registered names. non-hostile PMs and he doesn't seem to be anywhere near as bad as the miz has been lately...at least he hasn't been as of yesterday.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: CERTainly douches ()
Date: October 20, 2011 10:19AM

Cert guy, credit union nutcase, misery, and eesh are all douches that need to be banned!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: October 21, 2011 12:14PM

Gonads & Strife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 1.) Mr. Misery is flooding every thread with
> his
> > garbage again.
> >
> > 2.) inkahootz, who was here yesterday as
> > "AndThat'sWhat'sUp!" is currently haunting the
> > board.
>
> he's been PMing me under one of his registered
> names. non-hostile PMs and he doesn't seem to be
> anywhere near as bad as the miz has been
> lately...at least he hasn't been as of yesterday.






Lemme guess, it's along the lines of "hey, can you delete the personal information you posted of me? If you do that, I'll do the same with all the stuff I posted. thanks"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: October 21, 2011 12:53PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gonads & Strife Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > eesh Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > 1.) Mr. Misery is flooding every thread with
> > his
> > > garbage again.
> > >
> > > 2.) inkahootz, who was here yesterday as
> > > "AndThat'sWhat'sUp!" is currently haunting
> the
> > > board.
> >
> > he's been PMing me under one of his registered
> > names. non-hostile PMs and he doesn't seem to
> be
> > anywhere near as bad as the miz has been
> > lately...at least he hasn't been as of
> yesterday.
>
>
>
>
>
> Lemme guess, it's along the lines of "hey, can you
> delete the personal information you posted of me?
> If you do that, I'll do the same with all the
> stuff I posted. thanks"


Close. He hasn't really said anything about me that I care about plus anything he did say was anon so he can't edit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: October 21, 2011 01:15PM

That's inka's M.O. Lol! He will be cordial until he realizes he can't get you to comply... Then he goes back to being a diddle-head.

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: October 21, 2011 01:26PM

I complied just because what I put out there was out of boredom more than malice. Doesn't mean it can't go right back up if I wanted it to..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: October 21, 2011 01:31PM

Doesn't mean he's going to change his ways, either...

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: October 21, 2011 07:00PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's inka's M.O. Lol! He will be cordial until
> he realizes he can't get you to comply... Then he
> goes back to being a diddle-head.





Cary just banned him a couple of days ago, yet he is back haunting the board. His father must be proud.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Stop the madness! ()
Date: October 21, 2011 07:08PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 1.) Mr. Misery is flooding every thread with his
> garbage again.
>
> 2.) inkahootz, who was here yesterday as
> "AndThat'sWhat'sUp!" is currently haunting the
> board.
Attachments:
crying black guy.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: (o)|(o) ()
Date: October 23, 2011 02:34PM

mr misery is playing the piano down by the bay.. push him in so we all can stay.. where the beer is cold and the people not so bright.. hey look, the sky... rockets in flight.


Ban Mr Misery 2011.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: (o)|(o) ()
Date: October 26, 2011 10:38PM

+1

Panties in the butt hut


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: October 31, 2011 01:01AM

ThirdReichfromtheSun/MrMystery and his CSS hacks are getting old.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2011 01:01AM by eesh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: October 31, 2011 01:02AM

This Patrick Andrew L. fellow seems to be a persistent nutcase

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: October 31, 2011 01:04AM

Don't worry... I got enough beer to ride this one out, guize...

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: October 31, 2011 01:05AM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Don't worry... I got enough beer to ride this one
> out, guize...




Are you man enough to defeat his CSS tricks?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: October 31, 2011 01:07AM

You can count on me!

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: October 31, 2011 01:10AM

Thanks Harry. Hopefully Cary gets rid of his html abuse.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: October 31, 2011 01:11AM

He will... P. L. will lose yet another registered name...

Signatures are for fags



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2012 06:00AM by Harry Tuttle.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: MelissaKayyy ()
Date: October 31, 2011 01:12AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ThirdReichfromtheSun/MrMystery and his CSS hacks
> are getting old.


CO-Signed

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Date: October 31, 2011 01:14AM

/

edit by Cary: Troll account disabled

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: October 31, 2011 01:17AM

Thanks Cary!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: October 31, 2011 01:18AM

That was quick...

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: November 02, 2011 02:44AM

Please ban the douchebag that thinks he is cute by refreshing threads to jack up the view count. By the steady and uniform pace the view counts are going up, I'd say he is using a script.


Only one idiot on this site that abuses scripts.

(Hint: Chuckhoffmann)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: KomputerSientsIzFun! ()
Date: November 02, 2011 03:10AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Please don't ban the douchebag clever lad that thinks he is cute by
> refreshing threads to jack up the view count. By
> the steady and uniform pace the view counts are
> going up, I'd say he is using a script.
>
>
> Only one idiot ingenious fellow on this site that abuses scripts.
>
> (Hint: Chuckhoffmann)

Fixed it for you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: November 02, 2011 11:23AM

I don't get it.. What's the point in using a script to pump up thread counts? The thread counts make no difference and are irrelevant to anything.

About a month ago chuckhoffmann said he used the thread counter script just to see if it would work, I understand that, the curiosity; but why keep using it for no reason. At best it does nothing but change an irrelevant number, at worst I guess it could slow things down a bit.

Why chuck, whyyyy?

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: EeshHasaBanhammerBoner ()
Date: November 02, 2011 11:36AM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't get it.. What's the point in using a
> script to pump up thread counts? The thread counts
> make no difference and are irrelevant to
> anything.
>
> About a month ago chuckhoffmann said he used the
> thread counter script just to see if it would
> work, I understand that, the curiosity; but why
> keep using it for no reason. At best it does
> nothing but change an irrelevant number, at worst
> I guess it could slow things down a bit.
>
> Why chuck, whyyyy?

There is no point to it, other than to see if it can be done (the fact that it frosts eesh's cookies is just an unanticipated bonus). Also, this is a different script, written in Python rather than in AutoIt.

The script runs at a glacially slow pace, waiting between 5 and 10 seconds between each load of the Web page, which is deliberate because I'm not trying to run a denial of service attack against Cary's servers.

And, as much of a banhammer boner as eesh has, all Cary needs to do is ask me not to do this and I won't. It's as simple as that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: eshhhhh ()
Date: November 07, 2011 10:06PM

Ban Eli and Eli 2 for harrassing posters and being a douchebag

brother of eesh

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: hasheesh ()
Date: November 07, 2011 10:07PM

Whatever you say Conie
i am the spawn of eesh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Ban that nigga ()
Date: November 08, 2011 12:25AM

I second Eli and eli2 be banned.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Conie ()
Date: November 08, 2011 12:28AM

Third that

Eli and eli2 banned!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: November 08, 2011 12:29AM

Ban that nigga Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I second Eli and eli2 be banned.


I could see that, cause isn't it against the rules here to harass people with their real information?

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Conie ()
Date: November 08, 2011 12:31AM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ban that nigga Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I second Eli and eli2 be banned.
>
>
> I could see that, cause isn't it against the rules
> here to harass people with their real information?


Um..yeah

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: I Posit That...(tl;dr) ()
Date: November 08, 2011 12:44AM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ban that nigga Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I second Eli and eli2 be banned.
>
>
> I could see that, cause isn't it against the rules
> here to harass people with their real information?

Maybe if Cary actually gave a shit what was going on in the Off-Topic forums, but I don't think he does. I think he barely gives a shit about Fairfax General, either, except to occasionally move a particularly egregious comment from there to Off-Topic.

This does not surprise me. He's been running this forum for six years, and while he might have originally intended it as "a project site to improve communication between residents of Fairfax County", it's really just degenerated to the point of being a "snitch-and-bitch", where no one is actually interested in sharing information, but in pushing their own personal ideology, agenda, and point of view. Everyone talks past each other, when they're not busy trolling or flaming one another.

I don't know if this is because he's busy with other pursuits (working and having a real life, for example), or because he's simply burned out from the constant and consistent bullshit this site generates.

I will not be surprised, however, if he finally just says "fuck this shit" and pulls the plug on Fairfax Underground and repurposes the hardware for something more useful and less annoying.

Maybe as a doorstop.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Conie ()
Date: November 08, 2011 12:52AM

I Posit That...(tl;dr) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> friskydingo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Ban that nigga Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I second Eli and eli2 be banned.
> >
> >
> > I could see that, cause isn't it against the
> rules
> > here to harass people with their real
> information?
>
> Maybe if Cary actually gave a shit what was going
> on in the Off-Topic forums, but I don't think he
> does. I think he barely gives a shit about Fairfax
> General, either, except to occasionally move a
> particularly egregious comment from there to
> Off-Topic.
>
> This does not surprise me. He's been running this
> forum for six years, and while he might have
> originally intended it as "a project site to
> improve communication between residents of Fairfax
> County", it's really just degenerated to the point
> of being a "snitch-and-bitch", where no one is
> actually interested in sharing information, but in
> pushing their own personal ideology, agenda, and
> point of view. Everyone talks past each other,
> when they're not busy trolling or flaming one
> another.
>
> I don't know if this is because he's busy with
> other pursuits (working and having a real life,
> for example), or because he's simply burned out
> from the constant and consistent bullshit this
> site generates.
>
> I will not be surprised, however, if he finally
> just says "fuck this shit" and pulls the plug on
> Fairfax Underground and repurposes the hardware
> for something more useful and less annoying.
>
> Maybe as a doorstop.


Cary has been good to me in the past 2 years.

But i do wonder where he is lately.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Reasonable ()
Date: November 10, 2011 11:05PM

User name Mrs.Misery has got to go. Flooding threads with garabe spam.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: eshhhhh ()
Date: November 11, 2011 01:02AM

I second banning this Mrs.Misery. I sent Cary a pm. hopefully the whole IP goes to.

brother of eesh

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Eli 2 ()
Date: November 11, 2011 01:07AM

eshhhhh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hopefully the whole IP goes to.

That wouldn't make a difference anyways.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Mrs Misery ()
Date: November 11, 2011 01:10AM

lol it really wouldn't. I'm going to change it RIGHT now

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: November 13, 2011 05:24PM

Seriously, the retard bumping all the threads needs to go.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: November 13, 2011 06:23PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Seriously, the retard bumping all the threads
> needs to go.



yes.

Please Cary, do something. Anything.

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: November 13, 2011 06:50PM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Seriously, the retard bumping all the threads
> > needs to go.
>
>
>
> yes.
>
> Please Cary, do something. Anything.


BAN HAMMER!!!!

We put up with his nonsense for a couple days,,,

he obviously WANTS to be banned,,,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: November 13, 2011 06:53PM

I concur. Ban at all costs.

__________________________________
That's not a ladybug, that's a cannapiller.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Donde Esta Cary? ()
Date: November 13, 2011 07:56PM

Conie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
---
> Cary has been good to me in the past 2 years.
>
> But i do wonder where he is lately.

Maybe he caught another possession charge and has been cooling his heels in the ADC? Hopefully, he's got another source to snitch out.

That boy really loves his weed.

Oh, and there's no point in posting the names of people you want banned in this thread. I've got a high confidence level that Cary doesn't read it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: November 13, 2011 07:57PM

Do you speek spanish better then you spek english?

Donde Esta Cary? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Conie Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> ---
> > Cary has been good to me in the past 2 years.
> >
> > But i do wonder where he is lately.
>
> Maybe he caught another possession charge and has
> been cooling his heels in the ADC? Hopefully, he's
> got another source to snitch out.
>
> That boy really loves his weed.
>
> Oh, and there's no point in posting the names of
> people you want banned in this thread. I've got a
> high confidence level that Cary doesn't read it.

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 13, 2011 08:50PM

Hatemotor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> friskydingo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > eesh Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Seriously, the retard bumping all the threads
> > > needs to go.
> >
> >
> >
> > yes.
> >
> > Please Cary, do something. Anything.
>
>
> BAN HAMMER!!!!
>
> We put up with his nonsense for a couple days,,,
>
> he obviously WANTS to be banned,,,


wut?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I apologize to those I unfairly hurt. To Harry Tuttle in particular.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: November 26, 2011 01:34PM

Please ban Tim Osman for using CSS hacks to hide threads where there are posts that speak of inkahootz in a negative manner.

Blessed are the murderous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: November 26, 2011 01:36PM

I agree... But I doubt Cary reads this thread...

Send him a PM or email

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 01:45PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree... But I doubt Cary reads this thread...
>
> Send him a PM or email


yeah, send Cary an e-mail. He ALWAYS replies to e-mails and never ignores certain people. He'll get right back to you. He's real genial like that.

and if he does ban you, he will be very cordial and let you know in a firm but fair manner why you were banned and for how long, and it will be a very friendly exchange. He will not simply ignore you.......like you're a piece of human garbage. He won't do that.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2011 01:47PM by Mr. Misery.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Hoping Hopeful ()
Date: November 26, 2011 01:45PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree... But I doubt Cary reads this thread...
>
> Send him a PM or email

I doubt Cary reads any thread on Fairfax Underground, nor his PMs. Sending an E-mail to him is likely the only way of contacting him that actually has a chance in hell of him actually reading your message.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: November 26, 2011 01:48PM

Well, I know for a fact that Cary reads his PMs...

Hoping Hopeful Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I agree... But I doubt Cary reads this
> thread...
> >
> > Send him a PM or email
>
> I doubt Cary reads any thread on Fairfax
> Underground, nor his PMs. Sending an E-mail to him
> is likely the only way of contacting him that
> actually has a chance in hell of him actually
> reading your message.

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 01:48PM

Hoping Hopeful Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I agree... But I doubt Cary reads this
> thread...
> >
> > Send him a PM or email
>
> I doubt Cary reads any thread on Fairfax
> Underground, nor his PMs. Sending an E-mail to him
> is likely the only way of contacting him that
> actually has a chance in hell of him actually
> reading your message.


slim left the building and none just left town....or something

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 01:50PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, I know for a fact that Cary reads his
> PMs...
>



Harry, I'm just gonna say it: You're an Elitist.



you sit at the cool kids table, but you like to pretend that you're an outcast. Meanwhile.....well, whatever.


somebody up there likes you, I guess.

suppose I should just go lie in a gutter.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: November 26, 2011 01:51PM

Chuck, Cary does read PMs and answers e-mails. The only reason you haven't been permabanned is the fact you contributed so much to the wiki, but now you are just bitter that you lost favor with him after all the crap you have pulled on here.

Blessed are the murderous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Playing Favorit-eesh ()
Date: November 26, 2011 01:53PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, I know for a fact that Cary reads his
> PMs...
>
Correction: Cary reads your PMs. Mine sit ignored, because Cary does in fact play favorites, and I'm on the unfavored list right now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Dear Cary ()
Date: November 26, 2011 01:57PM

Please ban eesh for posting a picture of Inkahootz's baby boy and the boy's mother.

Subsequent to posting it, eesh either took the picture down, or has covered it up with a hack.

But it was eesh's posting of that picture, accompanied by several insults regarding the appearance of both the boy and his mother (= personal attacks), that prompted "Tim Osman" to block the thread.

If you are going to ban "Tim Osman" for using a hack on today's thread, then you should also ban (and un-hack) the several old eesh/Prada Denim threads that were hacked/blocked by eesh (and which remain hacked/blocked).

Here's one example of such an eesh-blocked thread:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/176231/176234.html#msg-176234

There are several others, which I'm sure you can locate easily.

Cheers,

Your Intermittent Pal
and Sometime Contributor of Useful Threads to the Forum

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 01:57PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Chuck, Cary does read PMs and answers e-mails. The
> only reason you haven't been permabanned is the
> fact you contributed so much to the wiki, but now
> you are just bitter that you lost favor with him
> after all the crap you have pulled on here.


eesh, Cary has never responded to any PM or e-mail I've ever sent him. Not once. It's alright.....everybody can't like everybody. It's cool. Let's just acknowledge that Cary is a human being and like any human being he likes certain people and dislikes others......it's no big whoop.

but for the record......I was banned last Friday without ever getting a reason or an estimate on how long I would be banned from Cary, and he never replied to my e-mail asking those questions. I was polite. Just pointing out......sometimes he doesn't reply to people. I've never heard from the man. I'm scared of him to tell you the truth. I am operating now under the assumption that the ban was accidental somehow, since I've never been given any indication otherwise.....so I will continue posting. I hope Cary does not mind. I like you, Cary. I love your website. You've done truly great work here.

I just get sensitive sometime when I feel like people are ignoring me...just a little hurt feeling sometime. But it's alright. Thank you.
.
Attachments:
mad10.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 01:59PM

I like to iterate here that I am COMPLETELY and 100 PERCENT HARMLESS.

I think Mr. Cary knows this, so......I hope he doesn't mind. Y'know....I get excited sometime, that's all. I couldn't hurt a fly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: November 26, 2011 02:01PM

Dear Cary Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Please ban eesh for posting a picture of
> Inkahootz's baby boy and the boy's mother.
>
> Subsequent to posting it, eesh either took the
> picture down, or has covered it up with a hack.





Again, where is this picture? If I had used a hack to cover it up, it would be visible in the source code. If I had taken it down, my post would say "Edited one time."


Try again Chuck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Stop being such a little bitch ()
Date: November 26, 2011 02:02PM

Eesh, you are such a lying little bitch it's pathetic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 02:04PM

I have never hacked or wacked anybody. I have never been malicious. Not like some other people who I will not mention. I'm a big teddy bear. Cary knows I'm harmless. He knows that, right? The ban must've been a mistake.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Dear Miz ()
Date: November 26, 2011 02:08PM

You may not be malicious, but when you get on a manic roll you make the forum miserable for everybody.

Fortunately, through Cary's punishment and discipline, these manic phases - or at least the acting-out of - have become much rarer.

For that I, and I'm sure we all, thank you.

Love,

Hubert Selby, Jr.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 02:10PM

everything above is just for the record. Putting it on the record. That's the record up there. I did not lie, I made nothing up. I was banned, I don't know why, and I never was able to figure out why or for how long, so.........that's why I'm back and better than ever. I respect the work Mr. Cary puts into this site. I think all of the internet should be much more like Fairfax Underground. It's getting to the point where you have to virtually give out your social security number, two forms of ID, a birth certificate, and your first-born son just to sign up and register to post a god damn comment on a stupid F-ing website about the latest Lindsey Lohan story....you know what I mean. You've got to give up your entire identity, your credit card, your birth date, your location, zip code......it's endless.......just for a simple F-ing interaction or transaction ANYWHERE on the F-ing internet. It's bullshit.

Fairfax Underground is more how it should be.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 02:12PM

Dear Miz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You may not be malicious, but when you get on a
> manic roll you make the forum miserable for
> everybody.
>
> Fortunately, through Cary's punishment and
> discipline, these manic phases - or at least the
> acting-out of - have become much rarer.
>
> For that I, and I'm sure we all, thank you.
>
> Love,
>
> Hubert Selby, Jr.


I like to read Requiem For A Dream sometime.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Dear Miz ()
Date: November 26, 2011 02:16PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just get sensitive sometime when I feel like
> people are ignoring me...just a little hurt
> feeling sometime.

Very ironic, this.

In light of your treatment of others.

Do you think you are the only sensitive person in this world, sir?

Questioningly,

HS, Jr.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: November 26, 2011 02:16PM

I'm going to piss off my buddy, eesh... But...

You can edit a picture out of a post and it doesn't display the edited note... As long as you don't change any text...

Not saying that you posted the picture, eesh..

Mr. Misery,

Keep labeling things.. I'm sure it helps make this big confusing world a less frightening place for you...

Everyone is an outcast.... Some just handle it better than others.

Haven't you ever watched an 80's movie? Breakfast club? Valley Girls? That one with Val Kilmer?

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 02:20PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm going to piss off my buddy, eesh... But...
>
> You can edit a picture out of a post and it
> doesn't display the edited note... As long as you
> don't change any text...
>
> Not saying that you posted the picture, eesh..
>
> Mr. Misery,
>
> Keep labeling things.. I'm sure it helps make this
> big confusing world a less frightening place for
> you...
>
> Everyone is an outcast.... Some just handle it
> better than others.
>
> Haven't you ever watched an 80's movie? Breakfast
> club? Valley Girls? That one with Val Kilmer?
Attachments:
meeper2.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Wandering Wiki Writer ()
Date: November 26, 2011 02:20PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Chuck, Cary does read PMs and answers e-mails. The
> only reason you haven't been permabanned is the
> fact you contributed so much to the wiki, but now
> you are just bitter that you lost favor with him
> after all the crap you have pulled on here.

I doubt that very much. In fact, I doubt Cary gives one half of a shit about the wiki.

Have you looked at the wiki lately? It's filled with spam and SEO link crap. In fact, I'm now advocating that he take the whole thing down.

Back in mid-October, Cary asked me if I was interested in becoming an admin for the wiki, and I said yes, provided he installed the Cite and ParserFunctions extensions to the Wiki. I never heard back from him after that, and the extensions I mentioned have not been installed, so, with a single exception, I haven't written one word as chuckhoffman on the wiki since October 1.

Now I write at my own wiki, http://fracturedfairfax.wikinet.org.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: people who deserved to be banned
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 02:21PM

Dear Miz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do you think you are the only sensitive person in
> this world, sir?
>


yes

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 9 of 10


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **     **  **     **   ******   **     ** 
 ***   ***   **   **   **     **  **    **  ***   *** 
 **** ****    ** **    **     **  **        **** **** 
 ** *** **     ***     *********  **        ** *** ** 
 **     **    ** **    **     **  **        **     ** 
 **     **   **   **   **     **  **    **  **     ** 
 **     **  **     **  **     **   ******   **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.