HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: John Locke ()
Date: May 24, 2011 04:26PM

Another UFO sighting in VA with multiple witnesses has occurred. I would include the MUFON stories, of which there are three, but the site is down for maintaince at the moment, and will be back shortly.

Did any of you hear these jets or see this thing on April 14?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/080/S80922.html


"Late last night (on or about 3:08 a.m., 04/14/11) I stepped outside for a smoke. All of a sudden I heard an increasing in volume thunderous roar, approaching from the north-west. This made me look up. It sounded like military jet with the pilots really pushing the pedal to the metal. I did not see the jets, but it sounded like the ones I saw flying over Andrews Airforce base in Maryland. Commercial jets do not sound anything like that and fly much higher. (I see a lot of them, since I live about 15 minutes away from Dulles International Airport). These jets seemed to be flying pretty low and I have never seen or heard them flying over at this time of night - never. I looked up to see what is making all that noise, but did not see the jets."

"However, panning the skies from west to south, I saw what looked like a very bright large star, crossing the sky from west to south in the south-western quadrant of the sky. It had the same bluish-white tint to it that the stars do."

"The line of sight was at about 30 degrees angle to the ground. I could not judge the distance and did not see any shape that might have been associated with the object, but it crossed the sky in under 10 seconds and disappeared behind the trees I have to the south of my house. The strangest thing about the object was that it was blinking in a very peculiar manner. Commercial jets have red and green light, blinking continuously without interruption. This thing was bluish-white, would blink 3 times within approximately 1 second, then would stop blinking all together for a second, then blink 3 times within approximately 1 second again, then stop blinking for a second, etc., during the whole 10 seconds or so it took it to cross the visible to me sout! h west quadrant of the sky. These was no noise at all coming from the UFO directing - the roar I heard was rapidly approaching from the north - west. As I said before, the UFO disappeared behind the trees in about 10 seconds, but I kept hearing the roar for another 5 minutes or so. Sounded like the jets kept flying around. Then everything went silent."

Half an hour later the roar came back, but I was already in bed and did not run outside to see what was going on. It would not do any good anyhow, since the speed with which the object moves - it would have been gone by the time I got out.

"After I got up and came to work, had to tell someone what I saw. I told the story to a security guard that I am friendly with and he said that he lives right near Andrews Airforce Base and he heard they scrambled jets several times last night, which, according to him, they never do at night. He thought someone might have flown into Washington DC no-fly zone or something. This confirms my suspicions that the roar I heard was military jets. The object could not have been a satellite. I have seen those and they do not blink, do not fly at 30 degrees angle above the horizon and do not get chased by the military jets because the jets cannot fly that high."

"Subsequently I found out that there were two other reports filed by people from the same area filed with the MUFON CMS pretty much describing the same thing I saw."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: May 24, 2011 04:34PM

Thank goodness someone finally posted a thread on this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: May 24, 2011 04:36PM

Wasn't this found to be some sort of training exercise?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: Locke ()
Date: May 24, 2011 04:36PM

Did you witness this? If so, got any details?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: Locke ()
Date: May 24, 2011 04:37PM

More Complete Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wasn't this found to be some sort of training
> exercise?

Where did you read this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: May 24, 2011 04:58PM

Locke Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where did you read this?

Right here on this very site!

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/449238/554259.html#msg-554259

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/553797/553797.html#msg-553797

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: saltmine ()
Date: May 24, 2011 05:10PM

More Complete Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/449
> 238/554259.html#msg-554259
>
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/553
> 797/553797.html#msg-553797

Well done More Complete! I was going to post links to two threads about the training exercises the week prior, but you've found reports that match the exact date and time! Alas I shall post the previous threads anyway:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/545635.html
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/545409.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: Locke ()
Date: May 24, 2011 05:11PM

More Complete Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Locke Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Where did you read this?
>
> Right here on this very site!
>
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/449
> 238/554259.html#msg-554259
>
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/553
> 797/553797.html#msg-553797

Looks like that first one was from December.

And the second seems a good cover story. Also the shuttle would only be flying on reentry, and there is no spaceport in VA...AND the object that was being CHASED was completely outmaneuvering the fighter planes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: Ut videam ()
Date: May 24, 2011 05:15PM

Locke Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looks like that first one was from December.
>
> And the second seems a good cover story. Also the
> shuttle would only be flying on reentry, and there
> is no spaceport in VA...AND the object that was
> being CHASED was completely outmaneuvering the
> fighter planes.

attachment.php?attachmentid=98360&d=1246

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: saltmine ()
Date: May 24, 2011 05:31PM

Locke Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looks like that first one was from December.
>
> And the second seems a good cover story. Also the
> shuttle would only be flying on reentry, and there
> is no spaceport in VA...AND the object that was
> being CHASED was completely outmaneuvering the
> fighter planes.

Read the whole threads, both of them. The first thread was STARTED in December but was responded to on exactly the date in question.

Sorry to burst your bubble but no conspiracy here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: Locke ()
Date: May 24, 2011 05:34PM

Who said anything about a conspiracy? Do you guys even know the definition of "conspiracy" without look at your Websters?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: Locke ()
Date: May 24, 2011 05:38PM

Here are the other reports. Notice the non-conventional behavior of the object?



1.

Event Date: 4/14/2011
Submitted: 4/15/2011

“My phone rings and it is my 20 year old son who was about 2 miles from home at a friends home. He next asks me if I heard that plane? I quickly moved outside and continued the conversation and told him there were no jet sounds at my location. His description was that of 2 low flying military jets hitting their afterburners above the residential homes. The jets shook the foundations and rattled the window frames forcing the occupants to step outside to see if a plane was in distress. He then described over the phone only hearing the jets and never physically seeing them. What he did see was an erratic fast moving star sized object one half to one mile altitude making no sound as if it had escaped the jets and continued it's evasive darting and circling flight pattern over the the Herndon/Sterling area. The jets flew within the vicinity for a second pass, but at this point nowhere near the strobe flashing object.”

“His description of the object was a fast 3 pulse strobe of blue/white light followed by a quick single flash then returning to the 3 pulse strobe. The movement was extremely fast with quick turns and circles. The object was out of sight quickly as it is a residential neighborhood with a limited range of low altitude vision. The object was definitely outrunning and eluding the military craft. They wanted it and had no chance whatsoever do to the speed and maneuverability of this object. This object owned the sky! “

“This area is a no fly zone for small general aircraft as we are 20 miles west of Washington DC and as mentioned the final approach for Dulles airport. Any military jet traffic is only for intervention and policing of this no fly zone. The low altitude of the jets scrambling in this vicinity would definitely be monitored by Dulles FAA authorities and force a change or alteration of incoming commercial air traffic. “

“Being an almost daily MUFON reader I believed my son's sighting was worthy of reporting.”


2.


Event Date: 4/14/2011
Submitted: 4/15/2011

“On April 13th, around 2 AM (which technically is the early morning of the 14th) I was awakened by the sound of military jets flying over my home. I live right on the Arlington/Falls Church border, about 10 minutes from DC and the Pentagon, so I am very familiar with the sound differences between commercial and military planes. I looked out the window and saw a bluish/white light flash, several times, in different positions each time. It was a cloudy night and each time the light flashed, it lit up the cloud cover near it. I heard the jets clearly, as they were quite loud, but did not see them, probably due to the cloud cover. I have never seen an object flash the way this one had, or move positions so quickly (and none of the positions were linear). I do believe there was a ufo over the skys of Falls Church that night, and military jets where deployed to intercept.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: May 24, 2011 05:50PM

It's just people looking for things to do in Fairfax, calm down folks...
file.php?2,file=34685,filename=WTF%3F.jp

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: Aliens in FFX ()
Date: May 24, 2011 06:11PM

Locke,

Thank God you've had the courage to come forward. We've noticed all sorts of strange and suspicious behavior all over Fairfax county. Upon investigation several of us have spotted what can only be proof of the work of aliens in the area. I offer up these links as potential evidence but you be the judge...

Men in Black
http://www.d7publicaffairs.com/external/content/document/586/25309/1/ICEFTAA2.jpg

Suspected Alien Transport Vehicle
http://www.picshag.com/pics/092009/how-many-illegal-immigrants-can-you-fit-into-the-trunk-of-a-car.jpg

Top Secret picture of alleged alien
http://www.hyscience.com/archives/IllegalALIEN.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: Locke ()
Date: May 24, 2011 06:26PM

Aliens in FFX Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Locke,
>
> Thank God you've had the courage to come
> forward. We've noticed all sorts of strange and
> suspicious behavior all over Fairfax county. Upon
> investigation several of us have spotted what can
> only be proof of the work of aliens in the area. I
> offer up these links as potential evidence but you
> be the judge...
>
> Men in Black
> http://www.d7publicaffairs.com/external/content/do
> cument/586/25309/1/ICEFTAA2.jpg
>
> Suspected Alien Transport Vehicle
> http://www.picshag.com/pics/092009/how-many-illega
> l-immigrants-can-you-fit-into-the-trunk-of-a-car.j
> pg
>
> Top Secret picture of alleged alien
> http://www.hyscience.com/archives/IllegalALIEN.jpg


At least now it's no conspiracy that high-schoolers are really, really dumb these days.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: Funny_Guy ()
Date: May 24, 2011 06:30PM

Locke Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Aliens in FFX Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Locke,
> >
> > Thank God you've had the courage to come
> > forward. We've noticed all sorts of strange and
> > suspicious behavior all over Fairfax county.
> Upon
> > investigation several of us have spotted what
> can
> > only be proof of the work of aliens in the area.
> I
> > offer up these links as potential evidence but
> you
> > be the judge...
> >
> > Men in Black
> >
> http://www.d7publicaffairs.com/external/content/do
>
> > cument/586/25309/1/ICEFTAA2.jpg
> >
> > Suspected Alien Transport Vehicle
> >
> http://www.picshag.com/pics/092009/how-many-illega
>
> >
> l-immigrants-can-you-fit-into-the-trunk-of-a-car.j
>
> > pg
> >
> > Top Secret picture of alleged alien
> >
> http://www.hyscience.com/archives/IllegalALIEN.jpg
>
>
>
> At least now it's no conspiracy that
> high-schoolers are really, really dumb these days.

Says that guy that posted a UFO thread in Fairfax County and really thought he wouldn't be mocked. LOL, Locke does your mommy dress you every morning?
Attachments:
dfb5d9c2c6af89cbb35827472b270af8.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: Locke wants to be Fox Mulder ()
Date: May 24, 2011 06:38PM

Locke's Dream.....


Mulder...? Scully...?
Attachments:
tumblr_la3kszH8ty1qban3jo1_500.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: Locke ()
Date: May 24, 2011 06:45PM

Funny_Guy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Locke Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Aliens in FFX Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Locke,
> > >
> > > Thank God you've had the courage to come
> > > forward. We've noticed all sorts of strange
> and
> > > suspicious behavior all over Fairfax county.
> > Upon
> > > investigation several of us have spotted what
> > can
> > > only be proof of the work of aliens in the
> area.
> > I
> > > offer up these links as potential evidence
> but
> > you
> > > be the judge...
> > >
> > > Men in Black
> > >
> >
> http://www.d7publicaffairs.com/external/content/do
>
> >
> > > cument/586/25309/1/ICEFTAA2.jpg
> > >
> > > Suspected Alien Transport Vehicle
> > >
> >
> http://www.picshag.com/pics/092009/how-many-illega
>
> >
> > >
> >
> l-immigrants-can-you-fit-into-the-trunk-of-a-car.j
>
> >
> > > pg
> > >
> > > Top Secret picture of alleged alien
> > >
> >
> http://www.hyscience.com/archives/IllegalALIEN.jpg
>
> >
> >
> >
> > At least now it's no conspiracy that
> > high-schoolers are really, really dumb these
> days.
>
> Says that guy that posted a UFO thread in Fairfax
> County and really thought he wouldn't be mocked.
> LOL, Locke does your mommy dress you every
> morning?

Actually I expected to be mocked in a forum full of insolent, immature pricks. Such is the way with most forums anywhere, But you know what? I don't care. People should know, and I know there are people on here who are NOT dicks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: Funny_Guy ()
Date: May 24, 2011 06:50PM

Don't worry Locke, I'm sure there's an alien out there ready to give you the coveted "Anal Probe".
Attachments:
Et loves Locke.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: Pedro Eats Tacos ()
Date: May 24, 2011 07:10PM

Uh oh! Now look whats happened to Centerville...
Attachments:
1614695-vlarge.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 24, 2011 07:57PM

I'm still betting Four Loko was involved in most of these "sightings"

LoLz

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: E.T. Stayed Home ()
Date: May 24, 2011 10:04PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm still betting Four Loko was involved in most
> of these "sightings"
>
> LoLz

I would have to agree. (Chuckles)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: Your Boy ()
Date: May 24, 2011 10:14PM

John Locke Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Another UFO sighting in VA with multiple witnesses
> has occurred. I would include the MUFON stories,
> of which there are three, but the site is down for
> maintaince at the moment, and will be back
> shortly.
>
> Did any of you hear these jets or see this thing
> on April 14?
>
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> - - - - - - - - - - -
In other news:
>

> http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/080/S80922.html
>
>
> "Late last night (on or about 3:08 a.m., 04/14/11)
> I stepped outside for a smoke. All of a sudden I
> heard an increasing in volume thunderous roar,
> approaching from the north-west. This made me look
> up. It sounded like military jet with the pilots
> really pushing the pedal to the metal. I did not
> see the jets, but it sounded like the ones I saw
> flying over Andrews Airforce base in Maryland.
> Commercial jets do not sound anything like that
> and fly much higher. (I see a lot of them, since I
> live about 15 minutes away from Dulles
> International Airport). These jets seemed to be
> flying pretty low and I have never seen or heard
> them flying over at this time of night - never. I
> looked up to see what is making all that noise,
> but did not see the jets."
>
> "However, panning the skies from west to south, I
> saw what looked like a very bright large star,
> crossing the sky from west to south in the
> south-western quadrant of the sky. It had the same
> bluish-white tint to it that the stars do."
>
> "The line of sight was at about 30 degrees angle
> to the ground. I could not judge the distance and
> did not see any shape that might have been
> associated with the object, but it crossed the sky
> in under 10 seconds and disappeared behind the
> trees I have to the south of my house. The
> strangest thing about the object was that it was
> blinking in a very peculiar manner. Commercial
> jets have red and green light, blinking
> continuously without interruption. This thing was
> bluish-white, would blink 3 times within
> approximately 1 second, then would stop blinking
> all together for a second, then blink 3 times
> within approximately 1 second again, then stop
> blinking for a second, etc., during the whole 10
> seconds or so it took it to cross the visible to
> me sout! h west quadrant of the sky. These was no
> noise at all coming from the UFO directing - the
> roar I heard was rapidly approaching from the
> north - west. As I said before, the UFO
> disappeared behind the trees in about 10 seconds,
> but I kept hearing the roar for another 5 minutes
> or so. Sounded like the jets kept flying around.
> Then everything went silent."
>
> Half an hour later the roar came back, but I was
> already in bed and did not run outside to see what
> was going on. It would not do any good anyhow,
> since the speed with which the object moves - it
> would have been gone by the time I got out.
>
> "After I got up and came to work, had to tell
> someone what I saw. I told the story to a security
> guard that I am friendly with and he said that he
> lives right near Andrews Airforce Base and he
> heard they scrambled jets several times last
> night, which, according to him, they never do at
> night. He thought someone might have flown into
> Washington DC no-fly zone or something. This
> confirms my suspicions that the roar I heard was
> military jets. The object could not have been a
> satellite. I have seen those and they do not
> blink, do not fly at 30 degrees angle above the
> horizon and do not get chased by the military jets
> because the jets cannot fly that high."
>
> "Subsequently I found out that there were two
> other reports filed by people from the same area
> filed with the MUFON CMS pretty much describing
> the same thing I saw."

In other news:
Attachments:
imagesCANDFEZQ.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: Locke's UFO ()
Date: May 25, 2011 08:09AM

This just in...
Attachments:
funny-ufo.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: Locke ()
Date: May 25, 2011 12:10PM

Ya know, none of these reports are mine. I wasn't even in the state when this happened.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: UFO CON-Spiracy ()
Date: May 25, 2011 12:11PM

I always wondered what happened to all the white women in Fairfax County...
Attachments:
tumblr_kymwkyg12V1qzonn2o1_400.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: LOL Guy ()
Date: May 25, 2011 12:26PM

So Mr Locke what's your interest in UFO's?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: Mr.Locke ()
Date: May 25, 2011 12:52PM

I have a UFO interest. And not all UFOs are aliens ;)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: LOL Guy ()
Date: May 25, 2011 01:26PM

Mr.Locke Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have a UFO interest. And not all UFOs are aliens
> ;)

But YOU sir are a crackpot. Put the Crackpipe down and get a real job!
Attachments:
imagesCAKLJRWW.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: May 25, 2011 01:39PM

>
> Actually I expected to be mocked in a forum full
> of insolent, immature pricks. Such is the way with
> most forums anywhere, But you know what? I don't
> care. People should know, and I know there are
> people on here who are NOT dicks.

Now THAT is funny.
Here is a guy who believes in alien spacecraft and visitors from outer space , and he calls others insolent and immature.

I'll bet he has tin foil on his head right now, and is rubbing off to a picture of L Ron Hubbard.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: Hilarious ()
Date: May 25, 2011 01:45PM

ProVallone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > Actually I expected to be mocked in a forum
> full
> > of insolent, immature pricks. Such is the way
> with
> > most forums anywhere, But you know what? I
> don't
> > care. People should know, and I know there are
> > people on here who are NOT dicks.
>
> Now THAT is funny.
> Here is a guy who believes in alien spacecraft and
> visitors from outer space , and he calls others
> insolent and immature.
>
> I'll bet he has tin foil on his head right now,
> and is rubbing off to a picture of L Ron Hubbard.

Hhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhaha!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: Bajeebers ()
Date: May 25, 2011 02:35PM

bah bah bah aliens bah bah cattle

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: Roc ()
Date: May 25, 2011 06:39PM

Locke,

I'm not sure I understand your postings. Did you witness this or am I to understand you posted other people sightings here in this forum?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: Locke ()
Date: May 25, 2011 07:08PM

Rocco,

You are to understand that this is information from a public website, hence, I did not witness this and am just reporting it to the general public.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: Roc ()
Date: May 25, 2011 07:37PM

Ah, I see.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: danoc ()
Date: January 16, 2013 09:45PM

Last night i observed triangle shaped orbs that hover for periods of about ten minurvedtes then they seem to melt away in front of my eyes.They have been observed by me.I live on the sixteenth floor of a highrize in the bailyscrossroads section of fairfax co. We are in the largest buildings in northern va some ass tall as twenty six stories.The lights are visable at the best times early in the am starting around two.

Options: ReplyQuote
seem to melt away in front of my eyes LoLz
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: January 16, 2013 09:50PM

@danoc - I think I know what you were seeing about that time.............
Attachments:
alcohol.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: Glory Days Wings ()
Date: January 16, 2013 09:51PM

Remember that when you're watching UFOs in Fairfax County, to drop by Glory Days Grill for delicious mouth watering food!

We'll see you at Glory Days Grill, sometime soon!

http://www.glorydaysgrill.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: Nick ()
Date: July 14, 2013 03:15PM

Thanks for posting Locke. Trying to communicate even the empirical fact of unknown aerial phenomena around the world, is met with incredible brainwashed debunking resistance. It's a frightening testament to the power of socialization and uncritical adoption of recieved wisdom, that it is far more acceptable today to affirm publicly one's belief in God, for whose existence there is no scientific evidence, than UFOs, the existence of which — whatever they might be — is uneqivocally physically documented.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: E.T. Phone Home ()
Date: July 14, 2013 04:21PM

Nick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks for posting Locke. Trying to communicate
> even the empirical fact of unknown aerial
> phenomena around the world, is met with incredible
> brainwashed debunking resistance. It's a
> frightening testament to the power of
> socialization and uncritical adoption of recieved
> wisdom, that it is far more acceptable today to
> affirm publicly one's belief in God, for whose
> existence there is no scientific evidence, than
> UFOs, the existence of which — whatever they
> might be — is uneqivocally physically
> documented.

There's another thread about UFOs in FFX County, looks like there are significant increases in the number of sightings from May of this year to now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: city in the sky ()
Date: July 14, 2013 04:31PM

Back in '99 my old college buddy Matt who was renting a room from me at the time was hanging out on the deck late one night with one of his work buddies and they saw a UFO that look like a giant city in the sky. It was very low over the house and was clearly from out of this world. At the time I made fun of him and made wise cracks about Philly being reported missing, but reading this thread I'm wondering if I was wrong and it wasn't just the ecstasy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UFO Chased By Military Jets - Seen By Multiple People In Fairfax County - 2nd Large Sighting
Posted by: Guy Fawks ()
Date: July 14, 2013 06:26PM

I once saw a UFO while driving east on 50. I later saw the same round craft in Rosyln about an hour later. It was really cool looking wish I had a smart phone back then. Shit is real fools. Read wikileaks; eh don't bother. Go watch the evening news everything they say is verifiable and truthful.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  *******   **    **  **     **   ******    ********  
 **     **  ***   **  **     **  **    **   **     ** 
 **         ****  **  **     **  **         **     ** 
 ********   ** ** **  **     **  **   ****  **     ** 
 **     **  **  ****  **     **  **    **   **     ** 
 **     **  **   ***  **     **  **    **   **     ** 
  *******   **    **   *******    ******    ********  
This forum powered by Phorum.