HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011AllNext
Current Page: 8 of 11
Re: Steven Smith 15yrs old Ordered to Stand Trial as a Adult in the Murder of Wyatt Campbell
Posted by: Bystander ()
Date: July 11, 2011 09:14PM

Excuse the off topic.

Well, as I've openly stated several times; I'm from NOVA.
I've lived in several places in Fairfax. Lived there for a long time and still get to spend time there. I went through that cut through not more than 2 months before Wyatt was murdered by the Smith Brothers.
But if you are really interested, I'll give you a hint: go to the bottom of the page and do a super slueth search. You should be able to find enough on me.
Another hint: when I lived in Fairfax there were a lot of people that would recognise my name or my picture.

And a quick note about Malibu Beach; I'm here living here because of work. The veiw is great but it's heavily over populated and to get anywhere is a huge hassle. Given the choice, I'd be living on a beach on the East Coast.

Good Luck
Back to the topic

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2011 09:30PM by Bystander.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Steven Smith 15yrs old Ordered to Stand Trial as a Adult in the Murder of Wyatt Campbell
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: July 11, 2011 09:25PM

Off-topic:

Bystander eats cocks for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Back on topic.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2011 09:41PM by MrMephisto.

Date: July 11, 2011 09:29PM

Touchy tonight Mr Meth. Mess up on the meds again?

Date: July 11, 2011 09:44PM

Considering you're using HTML trickery to cover up posts, I'd wonder if you're the one who's off of your chill pills.

How'd that work out for you?

Date: July 11, 2011 09:47PM

Worked fine

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: July 11, 2011 09:55PM

@Mr Mephisto - it actually explains a lot.................
Attachments:
drunk and stupid in malibu.jpg

Date: July 11, 2011 10:10PM

WOW you realy do devote all your time to FU. What a life.

You will still never be more than you are now. LMAO
Latter

Date: July 11, 2011 10:13PM

says the person who claims to live on the other side of the country, yet is still on the same posting on the same local thread that I am...................LoLz

Luke 4:23, bro

Date: July 11, 2011 10:22PM

Bystander Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Worked fine

LOL

Pathetic.

Date: July 11, 2011 10:22PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> says the person who claims to live on the other side of the country,
> yet is still on the same posting on the same local thread that I am

That's the way it works

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2011 10:29PM by Bystander.

Posted by: Average Joe Jugalo ()
Date: July 11, 2011 11:14PM

Off-topic:

Bystander eats cocks for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Back on topic.

MrMephisto, you're developing quite the potty mouth. Is this your idea of adult discourse? And here I was holding you to a higher standard...sad...

Date: July 11, 2011 11:16PM

Average Joe Jugalo Wrote:
> Off-topic:
>
> Bystander eats cocks for breakfast, lunch, and
> dinner.
>
> Back on topic.
>
>
> MrMephisto, you're developing quite the potty
> mouth. Is this your idea of adult discourse? And
> here I was holding you to a higher
> standard...sad...

Gods help me if I fail to meet a juggalo's standards.

Posted by: juggalo ()
Date: July 11, 2011 11:26PM

In that case, God help you...

Date: July 11, 2011 11:38PM

It is a damn sad week in America, when 2 Murders walk free. 1) Casey Anthony & 2) Steven Smith. What the hell kind of message are we sending to Parents who can't handle their kids, for whatever reason. Crying, Yelling, or just being a kid. Or teenagers that have a issue with another, that sure go ahead and Kill them.

I have read a lot of posts on here, sorted thru the good ones and the trash ( Gordon and Mephisto). You two are the biggest jerks on the internet I have ever since, it had nothing to do with The title of the forum, it has to with the fact you are rude, and mean, vulgar and when called on it, you care wolf, " what did we do" i can almost hear the voice of Urkel as you say it.

FYI You all should quit while you can, you will never win in a battle of words and wits with Bystander, it is clear from reading the post, who the one with intelligence is.

I know I for one will be wearing a blue ribbon in honor of Wyatt and will continue till someone is brought to justice for his murder. As well as a purple one for Caylee for the same reasons.

Also I will be protesting at Edison, I for one will not allow my child back at that school as long as a Murderer is there roaming the halls.

You all can say whatever you want about Wyatt Campbell as far as your personal opinion of him, It did not give Steven Smith the right to end his life. The whole we didn't want to tell our parents we were out that late, great so that shows lack of good parenting, because as kids they should know they can come to US as PARENTS no matter what. So what if he would have been grounded for awhile. at least the police would have been called I would hope. Then maybe none of this would have happened.

" There is more to the World than Sunshine and Lollipops"

Date: July 11, 2011 11:49PM

juggalo Wrote:
> In that case, God help you...

I know what you mean, what's funny is THEY always say they are perfect angels, and never say mean things to people on here, I suggest we move before the Lighting strikes!!!!

Attachments:
lighting

Posted by: Occoquan Rd ()
Date: July 12, 2011 02:20AM

Do you realize almost all of the "Wyatt" supporters are the ones name-calling and refusing to drop it...although, Mr Mephisto, you seem to be inching their way...I can understand that you're pissed at losing him, but why sit online and just get angrier?

And don't you realize when you repeat over and over that everyone is ignorant, you are pretty much swimming in the same damn pool...that's childish in itself, if you don't want to read what they are writing, why are you on here?

It seems bad decisions were made by both parties, and since NO ONE is friends with both sides, you only get one sided opinions, and that won't change. The most honesty I've seen are way back w/people who don't know either family asking questions, which no one really wants to answer, they just want to spout off that anyone bothered asking touchy questions. Although that turned just turned the whole thing into this, now didn't it???

I am so freakin' glad I don't live in Rose Hill! Close, but I know one more place to put on the list of NEVER LIVE THERE. I think this is a great way to look into a community before you move, find a message board that isn't full of ignorance or community violence and move there!(yeah, that last part went a lil off topic, sorry)

Date: July 12, 2011 04:42AM

I take it you live in Prince William County?? Tell ya what stay on your side of the bridge, We'll stay on our side.

Date: July 12, 2011 06:46AM

@Sunshine - I'd love for you to show me one rude post I've made. Cause y'know, every time I ask for one, y'all ppl never do it, or post one where you say I'm doing one thing when I'm blantantly saying something completely different (i.e. claim I'm calling Wyatt stupid when I am TOTALLY saying his CHOICES were stupid) - and PLEASE tell me when I've said I was a "perfect angel" - cant wait to see that quote LoLz

@Occoquan - dont think that what you see here is a representation of Rose Hill as a whole - actually FAR from it. Yeah, I wouldnt necessarily be hanging out at that Sev at all hours of the night (I think there has been at least one other assault completely unrelated to all this there) but it's not a bad neighborhood in the least. For most ppl there, the saving of the Silos is WWWAAAAAYYY more important than all this crap being slung on this thread...................but dont take my word for it. See the REAL Rose Hill (not "Rose Hood") for yourself

http://www.myrosehill.com/

that's WAY closer to the community you will find if you actually decide to move there.

@juggalo.........................o_0

@Mr Mehpisto Fuckin' magnets - How do they work?
Attachments:
magic.jpg

Posted by: Me Too ()
Date: July 12, 2011 03:35PM

Posted by: Occoquan Rd ()
Date: July 12, 2011 02:20AM
Amen!

Date: July 12, 2011 06:46AM
@Occoquan - dont think that what you see here is a representation of Rose Hill as a whole - actually FAR from it.
I'm sure there's some good people, but the one's that are coming on here are not a great representation of Rose Hill! It's a real shame, makes one actually think that trash lives there. Maybe you and some of your neighbors could get together and do something about it, change and restore it. Had some relatives that lived there when 1st established, totally and sadly different now. Good Luck!

Posted by: hey me too ()
Date: July 12, 2011 03:43PM

stay in winslow smith

Date: July 12, 2011 03:51PM

stay in winslow smith
Guess again

Posted by: Long Time Rose Hill Resident ()
Date: July 12, 2011 03:53PM

It is amazing how me too wants to trash the residents of Rose Hill, but it is his/her relatives that have created any issues Rose Hill has. Wyatt's family has lived in Rose Hill since 1963. Quite a bit longer than the murderers have been in the area. His family has been involved in the schools, sports, and the civic association. The Smith family has been involved in the court system. Rose Hill prefers the Campbell family. Every time that you all interact with the public it shows the lack of class the Smith family has. You disgust all of us with your antics. Please stay on your side of Franconia Road and let this community heal.

Date: July 12, 2011 03:59PM

Wyatt's family has lived in Rose Hill since 1963
Got them beat.

Every time that you all interact with the public it shows the lack of class the Smith family has. You disgust all of us with your antics. Please stay on your side of Franconia Road and let this community heal.
Guess again.

Posted by: what is this ()
Date: July 12, 2011 04:47PM

@ me too. Are you usually this childish or are you making an exception? My god, it's no wonder no one likes the Smith family. Have some damn class.

Date: July 12, 2011 05:07PM

@ me too. Are you usually this childish or are you making an exception? My god, it's no wonder no one likes the Smith family. Have some damn class.

I'm being childish? I need class? ROFLMAO.
LET ME MAKE THIS LOUD AND CLEAR, NO RELATIONSHIP!
An observer who finds the conduct from some of the people of Rose Hill disgusting.
An area that once was a place to be proud of and a place where the name was not embarrassing!
Pity on the descent citizens of Rose Hill.

Posted by: @Gordon ()
Date: July 12, 2011 05:38PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @Mr Mephisto - it actually explains a
> lot.................

So this wasnt intended to be rude

SunshineandLollipops

Posted by: @me too ()
Date: July 12, 2011 06:03PM

It's decent you ignorant fuck

Date: July 12, 2011 06:24PM

It's decent you ignorant fuck
You are right, Thank you!
Got something right and you still couldn't be a worthy representative for your community, you blew with "ignorant fuck" :(

Date: July 12, 2011 06:41PM

@"@Gordon" - no - it was intended to tell Mr Mephisto that "it EXPLAINS a lot" as to why that particular poster was talking and acting the way he/she has been. Using color HTML to make posts, and shut down other's ability to post, attacking other posters personally instead of focusing on topic, etc.

Posted by: A Edison Parent ()
Date: July 12, 2011 08:33PM

Posted by: SunshineAndLollipops
Also I will be protesting at Edison, I for one will not allow my child back at that school

Go right ahead.
Thank you for the heads up.
You have the right to place your child at Hayfield, Mt. Vernon, Lee, etc...under pupil placing if you have any concerns.
Disrupt Edison and I am sure there will be legal ramifications since there are alternatives, one of them I just mentioned.

Date: July 12, 2011 09:09PM

LOL!

Someone's going to protest the fucking school the Smith kid goes to?! What are they going to expel him for, getting acquitted of murder!

JACK DALE ALLOWS ACQUITTED MURDERERS IN THE SCHOOLS! JACK DALE AND HIS NAZI BROWNSHIRTS MUST GO!

Date: July 12, 2011 10:07PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> LOL!
>
> Someone's going to protest the fucking school the
> Smith kid goes to?! What are they going to expel
> him for, getting acquitted of murder!
>
> JACK DALE ALLOWS ACQUITTED MURDERERS IN THE
> SCHOOLS! JACK DALE AND HIS NAZI BROWNSHIRTS MUST
> GO!

Well Mr.Meph, I see that you're just trying to get your point about the choices that were made again and not sliming other posters right to their own opinions again.
Meds messed up again?

Date: July 13, 2011 05:26AM

sliming?..................o_0

Posted by: to Edison Parent ()
Date: July 13, 2011 08:18AM

my wish for you...may one of your daughters date one of the smith sons

Date: July 13, 2011 09:18AM

@to Edison Parent - well, if they do, they wont have to worry about being robbed by anybody, THAT'S for sure LoLz

Posted by: to gordon blvd ()
Date: July 13, 2011 10:17AM

true, just murdered.

Date: July 13, 2011 10:29AM

so Wyatt was dating Randy? is THAT what you are saying? I thought the fighting all had to do with robbery...........but if you are saying that ppl who date them could be murdered.........................man, well that explains all that "boi" stuff earlier on the thread.

and that would TOTALLY explain why they would all be hanging out behind shopping centers at night. Creepy.................

Posted by: to gordon blvd ()
Date: July 13, 2011 02:18PM

try following all of the words, sorry I don't have pictures to help you with your stupidity. Go ahead, you are so brave, let your daughter date a murderer. But god help her if she tries to break up. Murderer runs to older brother, brother helps murderer kill girlfriend. And with the last comment you posted, we absolutely know you did not know Wyatt.

Date: July 13, 2011 04:10PM

You people make it sound like the Smith kids are a bunch of serial killers.

It was a fight over some petty bullshit that got out of control because neither side wanted to back down and both sides felt like they had something to prove. It could have just as easily been the Smith kid who got stabbed.

Wyatt had a reputation as a thief and a drug dealer. Parents, would you want your daughter dating someone who's rumored to be a thief and a drug dealer?

Posted by: ThatGirl ()
Date: July 13, 2011 04:51PM

All parents would be more upset daughter dating someone who's been dead for 9 months
>Smith kids are a bunch of serial killers. i agree

Date: July 13, 2011 05:17PM

@thatgirl - ewwwwwwwwww LoLz

@Mr Mehpisto - the poster above you is suggesting Wyatt may have broken up with David, which is why, according to their theory "Murderer runs to older brother, brother helps murderer kill............. "

@ to gordon: oh, I think you have given us PLENTY of pictures to help ;)

Posted by: to gordon ()
Date: July 13, 2011 06:08PM

Are you jealous faggot? You are so obsessed with this kid and homosexuals. You seem to have an unlimited supply of pictures. What a creepy weird little person you are.

Posted by: another smith victim ()
Date: July 13, 2011 06:19PM

Another Steven Smith knife victim has posted a comment in the Kingstowne Patch. Seems the little angel really does have a knife issue. Oh well, gordon and meph will somehow determine that this kid deserved it too.

Posted by: The Thread is Dead ()
Date: July 13, 2011 06:30PM

What I really, seriously don't understand is why Mefisto and GordonBlvd repeatedly post on this thread, angrily telling people to stop posting on this thread, and just when you think this sad story will fade away on FFXU, one of those two asshats make a comment and rev the whole thing up again, with response, counterresponse, random photo files, Gordon's point by point LoLz-laden answers to every single person, and the increasingly and obviously mentally brittle Mefisto telling people to "eat a bag of cocks."

Is it a game with you two? This feigned concern about this one particular crime just doesn't ring true. GordonBlvd, why don't you take a break and revive the thread where you had a great deal of fun with the woman who jumped off a bridge and killed herself...you seemed to get a real charge out of that...

Posted by: Ut videam ()
Date: July 13, 2011 06:42PM

another smith victim Wrote:
> Another Steven Smith knife victim has posted a
> comment in the Kingstowne Patch. Seems the
> little angel really does have a knife issue. Oh
> well, gordon and meph will somehow determine that
> this kid deserved it too.

http://kingstowne.patch.com/articles/defendant-in-wyatt-campbell-murder-trial-found-not-guilty#comment_1038741

Posted by: tellme ()
Date: July 13, 2011 06:44PM

so I'm new around here,

where/what is this "Winslow" people keep talking about that is supposedly the lair of the Smiths?

Another neighborhood? Another apartment complex? A town in West Virginia?

Posted by: @tellme ()
Date: July 13, 2011 06:51PM

Another neighborhood. Different elementary schools etc...

Date: July 13, 2011 07:10PM

The Thread is Dead Wrote:
> What I really, seriously don't understand is why
> Mefisto and GordonBlvd repeatedly post on this
> thread,

For the same reason everyone else is: we have an opinion on the issue. What do you people get out of the name calling, rumor-mongering, and false accusations?

Eat a bag of dicks.

Posted by: @mephisto ()
Date: July 13, 2011 07:15PM

We get your awesome reaction. It never, ever fails. Thanks for the entertainment.

Posted by: Seven Graves ()
Date: July 13, 2011 07:35PM

"You people"?

OK, Macfisto, since we've already established your level of maturity, if you will say something as charming as "eat a bag of dicks," with little provocation, you would no doubt find it easy to react just the same violent way as the players in this sad case if you were in the same situation.

You're a real class act...

Is this point where you claim to just be telling painful truths about this case?

It would be tempting to tell you to go fuck yourself--another one of your favorite phrases, but unlike you, I practice what I preach, and I won't sink to your level of vulgarity.

And...there are a lot of other people on this site who will tell you to go fuck yourself for me, thus sparing me the bother...

Date: July 13, 2011 08:01PM

@mephisto Wrote:
> We get your awesome reaction. It never, ever
> fails. Thanks for the entertainment.

So what's the problem?

Date: July 13, 2011 08:04PM

Seven Graves Wrote:
> You're a real class act...

Thanks.

> It would be tempting to tell you to go fuck
> yourself--another one of your favorite phrases,
> but unlike you, I practice what I preach, and I
> won't sink to your level of vulgarity.

LOL. "I'd tell you to fuck yourself but I won't." Smooth.

Posted by: Panfish Interrogation ()
Date: July 13, 2011 09:00PM

Remember, MrMephisto, thoughts lead to words, and words lead to actions...see you behind the 7/11...

Posted by: Take It w/a Grain of Salt ()
Date: July 13, 2011 09:25PM

Another Steven Smith knife victim has posted a
> comment in the Kingstowne Patch. Seems the
> little angel really does have a knife issue. Oh
> well, gordon and meph will somehow determine that
> this kid deserved it too.

I saw the comment in the Patch which surprised me. The author should have stopped and thought about her oldest son before throwing stone at another. Her youngest initiates trouble with other kids then goes running looking for help. The neighbors and some parents are aware of these boys. She didn't meet the victim's mother and grandmother (I met Wyatt's mother and grandmother. They are the nicest people. I will never forget them) until the trial started but her son knew the victim, that's where he and some of the other kids in our neighborhood got their drugs. I will take the author's comment with a grain of salt because a neighbor was at the trial and the Smith family "did not" show any disrespect towards the victim's family. The ONLY one that did was the Smith's oldest son in which they had hoped he would had been locked up for several months, it upset them tremendously.

NO mother should lose their child the way the victim's mother did!! Hearts have gone out to her and the other mom, their boys along with their friends, put these mother's through hell. The kids out here have got to understand carrying switch-blades, guns, chains, clubs, bats or whatever else they can get their fingers on, is not the way to settle a dispute. It's up to us parents to guide our children and when they start going sideways, then it's up to us no matter the age, to face and deal with it. Too many parents want to be their child(ren) friend and too many let their child(ren) run the house and streets, this needs to stop. The parent's should not let their homes be the flop house for drinking and drugs. Sometimes the best thing you can do for your child, is show the door and pray like hell while you cry! This has been done because turning the head or enabling is not the answer to our children's success in life. There are times when a parent must do the unthinkable and fight with their heart. It's defintely a gamble but in most cases, the child will turn it around, if not, then they have gone too far that nothing their parent does will help. It's not always just the childs fault, it's the parent too.

Posted by: @Edison Parent ()
Date: July 13, 2011 10:47PM

A Edison Parent Wrote:
> Posted by: SunshineAndLollipops
> Also I will be protesting at Edison, I for one
> will not allow my child back at that school
>
> Go right ahead.
> Thank you for the heads up.
> You have the right to place your child at
> Hayfield, Mt. Vernon, Lee, etc...under pupil
> placing if you have any concerns.
> Disrupt Edison and I am sure there will be legal
> ramifications since there are alternatives, one of
> them I just mentioned.

That person well ANY person has a Legal as Well as a God given right to Protest where they want. As long as they are not violent, nothing can be done, if if you are talking because it is Private Property, They can stand on the Side Walk in front of the school, nothing the school can do. So I take it you are ok then with your child attending school with a Murderer????

Posted by: A Rose Hill Resident / Parent ()
Date: July 14, 2011 05:57AM

I am sure like many other's on here, A friend of mind told me to check this forum and the related one out. So I did, and I am so disgusted and dumbfounded at how many of the posters on here find the victim at fault for his own murder. I guess I live under a rock because I had never heard of this Fairfax Underground till my friend at work told me to check it out.

I have to first say to Wyatt Campbell's Family mostly his Mother Mrs.Fuller as one Mom to another I am so sorry for your loss. I would hope you do not read the nasty remarks and posts on here, but I still wanted to let you know that in case you do monitor the site. What happened to your son should not have happened. I can not even imagine the pain you are going through, I hope one day you all have justice for Wyatt's Murder.

After reading a lot of the posts on here, I can not believe how many of you as I stated above blame the Victim for his own Murder!!! After reading all the articles on the The Patch and The Washington Post, How you can not see the lies on the Defendant's side boggles my mind.

1) The Police in a article in The Washington Post said it was a case of Murder not Self Defense, So what are you all going to say our own Police Department are wrong??

2) I do not know exactly how Randy Taylor fits in as far as if he had anything to do with the setting Wyatt up, BUT I do know the Police stated that he told several different stories right up to his answers on the stand. But wait didn't Wyatt's Supporters all say he was lying from the get go and I believe if I read some of these posts correctly you all called them LIARS and Didn't believe them. Yet I do not think I even saw one I apology in reference to that.

3) It is Gordon I believe is the name and other one is Medifatso???? Anyway You two I kept reading from your NUMEROUS Posts keep saying that Wyatt went to meet " Children " First off David Smith the one that Punched Wyatt in the head by his own admission on the stand was 23. I believe per his first statment to Police his brother was not even in the car, then it was he was behind the car. He has repeatdly lied from the beginning, not surprising though.

4) As I said it was David Smith who approached Wyatt Campbell at the 7/11, it was David the witness overheard yelling at Wyatt. It was David Smith who punched Wyatt in the head. It was Randy Taylor the other one who has lied as well since the beginning that said to David Smith " Meet us around back ". Now here is where I take issue Gordon and mediFatso keep saying "Wyatt did not have to leave the house and go back outside". Well the same is said about the Murderers They could have gone home NOT to get a BB Gun that looked real to ROB Wyatt of the I POD he " did not steal " from Steven Smith. That was per one of the Defendant's own friend and witness, he testified that Wyatt did not touch or steal anything from Steven Smith that night the robbery took place.

5) I am the only one who see's a problem with a 23 yr old talking his 15 yr old brother into stalking and attacking and MURDERING someone.

6) You all keep coming down on Wyatt for grabbing a Golf Club, but you do not know why he did, My understanding is The Smith brothers were Vandelizing Randy's Car, Wyatt would not be the first person to grab something to chase off someone doing damage to property. But again Let us not forget they came back with a gun that looked real. So maybe Wyatt felt he needed to help his friend defend him self.

7) The bottom line is this, Wyatt Campbell did not deserve to die. He was murdered by Steven Smith who had a history of Violet behavior, Another Mom wrote about what he did to her kid on The Patch. He did not stab Wyatt just once or twice, NO 12 times, what makes me cringe is all the stab wounds but to the Back of his head?? that is just sinister to me.

8) I know this much a grave injustice was done last week. Rose Hill now has a Murder walking around Free and his Crazy Violet Brother. Oh yes let us not forget his outburst in the court room and to all of the posters that said " How do you know The Smith Family is not Sorry for Steven did " .......... " WHO IS LAUGHING NOW< BITCHES "..... yeah that is one way to say Sorry ...NOT

9) As a Rose Hill resident and a Parent of 3 Teenagers, I am disgusted and Saddened that a Murder was committed in our shopping Center and the MURDER walked free. I know our family does not feel as safe anymore. I know I am thinking about removing my kids from Edison if he is allowed to go to school there.

10) Gordon Blvd and MediFatso I do not know you personally but from what I have read I would not want too. You two are the biggest assholes I have ever encountered. The things you have wrote and posted about Wyatt and anyone who supports him is just nasty and vulgar and rude and low class. You say it is Wyatt's supporters who do all that how long are they suppose to sit and read the crap you post without saying something??? funny thing is i do not think you would be so quick to say all that in person to any of their faces would you???

11) It is also just as bad to know that WE resident's of Rose Hill also have a Person living in our Community that supports a Murderer, According to You Gordon, You live in Rose Hill Apartments Correct?

Posted by: wow ()
Date: July 14, 2011 06:30AM

@grain. So now it's this other victim' s fault too. Steven Smith attacks at least 2 people with a knife and both victims are to blame. Wow. To all Edison parents. Ask your children if they feel safe. Mine don't, so they will not attend Edison if the smith kid is there. If you want to help this community continue to pass on evidence to the police or Wyatt's family. And to those who continue to promote this murdering family and their actions, shame on you. It's time that they and you quit depending on excuses for the violence they create.

Date: July 14, 2011 07:02AM

OH WOW! Did I miss a lot or what? LoLz

Ok, a-one, and a-two...

@ARoseHillResident:
1) The cops also shot that unamred guy to death over a poker game he was having at his house..so YEAH, they can be wrong sometimes. Which is why we have a judicial system, jury, etc.

2) Well, prove that he lied under oath. Simple as that cause that's what the OFFICAL story is. Prove he lied, then go for a perjury charge. If you cant do that, yr gonna have to STFU (dont get all butthurt over those initials, it's just an internet thing) cause in the long run, unless you can PROVE it, yr kinda out of luck.........and please - show me a post where I've called ANYBODY a liar, por favor. Cause yr kinda full of it on that one.

3) What I mean when I say he went to go fight with children is how he LEFT HIS HOUSE, WITH A WEAPON, to go BEHIND SOME SHOPPING CENTER to fight children. Not the initial 7-11 fight, but the one later on behind the shopping center that led to his death. That's the one where he should have called the police on, and kept his ass at home, instead of going out with a weapon to confront his attackers. That's not a smart move, for anybody.

4) Well, the Smith boys were still all pissed off for the inital robbery that occured before. Yea, you are right, they didnt have to push the issue at all. But on the same tip, Wyatt didnt have to have robbed them in the first place. Reason I never focused on all that was cause the kid was in jail looking at what I thought would be at least 10 years for what he did. But PLEASE, tell us then - why were they gunning for Wyatt so badly if Wyatt did not do anything to them? I've asked this a cpl times. If it's not for robbery (and not for boi love, as one poster has theorized) what would it be for?

5) Am I the only one who see a problem with 18 yr olds fighting 15 yr olds behind shopping centers?

6)So you are saying common sense says to grab a weapon and leave yr property instead of call the cops? Wow............................

7) Aint a SOUL have EVER said Wyatt Campbell "DESERVED TO DIE" and you are an asshole for even stating that. I've said he made STUPID choices that night. I've said his CHOICES helped lead to his death. But I've NEVER said he "DESERVED" to die so you can STFU on that tip.

8) True this - dude is an asshole for disrupting the court, being disrespectful towards the mother, and paid his price for that with a cpl days on the pokey for it, I believe LoLz

9)K. Just keep in mind that Wyatt, as well as the Smith boys helped you make that decision to move yr kids out of school.

10) Awwwwwwww shucks. And here I wanted to have you over for tea and crumpets so BADLY. Again, I will challange you to tell me what I've written that is "nasty and vulgar"? Well, to answer you - I wouldnt want to talk to ppl who support things like fighting behind the shopping center. It sounds kinda stupid to associate with ppl like that.

11) Yr gonna have to do better than that, cowpoke. I'll tell you this, though - the REAL People of Rose Hill have far better things to do than dwell over this unfortunate incident. Summertime is here, folks - time to get on the ball and save the Silos

http://www.myrosehill.com/

Date: July 14, 2011 07:20AM

@take it with a grain: +1. if MORE parents where "Parents", then NONE of this would have ever happened. Smith boy was an a-hole for that little outburst. But ppl seem to want to forget that it was ALL THOSE BOYS that CHOOSE to leave their houses, for whatever reasons to fight - and that ALL had weapons with them. Better parenting would DEFIANTLY have helped on ALL SIDES.

@Mr Mephisto - they are gonna meet up with you under the plasma @ Clydes LoLz

@"togordon" why did you want to know? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Look pal, not interested in you, k? Find another "boi", k? LoLz
p.s. dont be so homophobic - makes you look all hillbilly.
p.p.s. - if you cant understand the concept of the internet (and the fact that it "contains" a lot of pictures) then that's a little more creepy than I ever could be LoLz

here's another one for you-unrelated, of course ;)
Attachments:
forecast.jpg

Posted by: Crying Game ()
Date: July 14, 2011 08:54AM

GordonBlvd, You ARE a woman, aren't you?

Posted by: More Residents ()
Date: July 14, 2011 09:31AM

To A Rose Hill Resident / Parent
+ 7
And where else can we send letters to?

Posted by: @Gordon ()
Date: July 14, 2011 09:48AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> OH WOW! Did I miss a lot or what? LoLz
>
> Ok, a-one, and a-two...
>
> @ARoseHillResident:
> 1) The cops also shot that unamred guy to death
> over a poker game he was having at his house..so
> YEAH, they can be wrong sometimes. Which is why
> we have a judicial system, jury, etc.
>
> 2) Well, prove that he lied under oath. Simple
> as that cause that's what the OFFICAL story is.
> Prove he lied, then go for a perjury charge. If
> you cant do that, yr gonna have to STFU (dont get
> all butthurt over those initials, it's just an
> internet thing) cause in the long run, unless you
> can PROVE it, yr kinda out of luck.........and
> please - show me a post where I've called ANYBODY
> a liar, por favor. Cause yr kinda full of it on
> that one.
>
> 3) What I mean when I say he went to go fight
> with children is how he LEFT HIS HOUSE, WITH A
> WEAPON, to go BEHIND SOME SHOPPING CENTER to fight
> children. Not the initial 7-11 fight, but the one
> later on behind the shopping center that led to
> his death. That's the one where he should have
> called the police on, and kept his ass at home,
> instead of going out with a weapon to confront his
> attackers. That's not a smart move, for anybody.
>
> 4) Well, the Smith boys were still all pissed off
> for the inital robbery that occured before. Yea,
> you are right, they didnt have to push the issue
> at all. But on the same tip, Wyatt didnt have to
> have robbed them in the first place. Reason I
> never focused on all that was cause the kid was in
> jail looking at what I thought would be at least
> 10 years for what he did. But PLEASE, tell us
> then - why were they gunning for Wyatt so badly if
> Wyatt did not do anything to them? I've asked
> this a cpl times. If it's not for robbery (and
> not for boi love, as one poster has theorized)
> what would it be for?
>
> 5) Am I the only one who see a problem with 18 yr
> olds fighting 15 yr olds behind shopping centers?
>
> 6)So you are saying common sense says to grab a
> weapon and leave yr property instead of call the
> cops? Wow............................
>
> 7) Aint a SOUL have EVER said Wyatt Campbell
> "DESERVED TO DIE" and you are an asshole for even
> stating that. I've said he made STUPID choices
> that night. I've said his CHOICES helped lead to
> his death. But I've NEVER said he "DESERVED" to
> die so you can STFU on that tip.
>
> 8) True this - dude is an asshole for disrupting
> the court, being disrespectful towards the mother,
> and paid his price for that with a cpl days on the
> pokey for it, I believe LoLz
>
> 9)K. Just keep in mind that Wyatt, as well as the
> Smith boys helped you make that decision to move
> yr kids out of school.
>
> 10) Awwwwwwww shucks. And here I wanted to have
> you over for tea and crumpets so BADLY. Again, I
> will challange you to tell me what I've written
> that is "nasty and vulgar"? Well, to answer you -
> I wouldnt want to talk to ppl who support things
> like fighting behind the shopping center. It
> sounds kinda stupid to associate with ppl like
> that.
>
> 11) Yr gonna have to do better than that,
> cowpoke. I'll tell you this, though - the REAL
> People of Rose Hill have far better things to do
> than dwell over this unfortunate incident.
> Summertime is here, folks - time to get on the
> ball and save the Silos
>
> http://www.myrosehill.com/

With the shit you just posted, you prove what I and everyone has said, you BLAME the whole Murder on WYATT... You also proved everyone right about your nasty remarks toward me all because I do not agree with you. As far as Proving anything to you Not going to happen. you said you read all the articles The Patch printed, well if that is true then you would have read that it was pointed out at the trail by one of the lawyers in regards to Randy and David and the eye witness to the robbery, And they do not prosecute for Perjury in Virginia Dumbass.

You do not know for a fact that Wyatt knew Steven Smith was 15. You have no idea if he even knew Steven Smith was out there when he ran out side, anymore then you know who started what. So unless you can back up your claim with Prove of that you STFU.

You are nothing more then a low class piece of shit, you think because you come ob here and act the way you do, that people think you are " The Man" think again , Everyone on here thinks you are a joke, with a unhealthy attachment to someone who died and you did not even know, talk about CREEPY. You are on a daily basis harassing someone in this forum or the other related one. Like Everyone before has said when you are called on it, you cry like a bitch with " I do not know what you are talking about, I am not mean to anyone " speech.

Everyone is so over you, you are like I said a internet junkie who likes to piss off people and harass them. Apparently this is not the first forum you have harassed. Poof be gone you idiot,

Posted by: To Everyone ()
Date: July 14, 2011 09:54AM

just a thought and believe me I know its hard because he is a asshole. But I think if WE all ignore the Bastard known As Gordon and other one Mephisto they might STFU and go bother other people.

Date: July 14, 2011 10:58AM

It won't break my heart if you ignore me. It won't change the fact that Wyatt's death was completely avoidable and that you people simply refuse to acknowledge reality when it doesn't fit into you preconceived narrative of events.

I think it's unfair for people to insinuate that the Smith brothers killed Wyatt just to satiate their uncontrollable blood lust, like they're some sort of serial killing family or something. It was a stupid schoolboy beef that got out of hand. Both parties agreed to fight, one got killed, the other got arrested. There was no conspiracy. There was no ulterior motive.

I also think it's horrifying that the same people who calling me and Gordon terrible individuals hoped that a 15 year-old boy would get prison raped for the next couple decades.

Let's recap:

Gordon Blvd, MrMephisto: If Wyatt had stayed at home instead of going to the fight, he'd still be alive.

Everyone else: Wyatt did the right thing, the Smith kids will kill your daughter, the court system is run by idiots, we want this 15 year-old boy to get forcibly sodomized in prison.

Yeah, stellar bunch of individuals you are.

Posted by: Santana Abraxis ()
Date: July 14, 2011 11:37AM

What's with this "you people" shit, you ice mutant

Posted by: uh oh ()
Date: July 14, 2011 11:45AM

Mr. Mephisto is off his meds again

Posted by: An Easy Cure ()
Date: July 14, 2011 12:07PM

Oh noes, MrMephesto thinks this situation is "horrifying"!

Yet...yet...he/she still keeps posting.

Just hit the "X" icon on the upper right-hand side of your screen, and it'll all go away, Mephisto...

Date: July 14, 2011 12:11PM

An Easy Cure Wrote:
> Just hit the "X" icon on the upper right-hand side
> of your screen, and it'll all go away...

You first.

Posted by: Easy Enough ()
Date: July 14, 2011 12:52PM

Done

LoLz

Posted by: @Mephisto ()
Date: July 14, 2011 02:30PM

Do you know for a fact that Steven Smith is not going to Kill again???? No you don't so you STFU.....

Why is you refuse to aknowledge`that The Smiths murdered this kid. You can't be as stupid as you are making yourself sound.......

So tell me Wyatt caused David Smith to get out of his car and go over and scream at and then Punch Wyatt in the side of the head when he did not get the answered he wanted?

So tell me Wyatt made Randy yelled at them to meet them around back because he was on probation?

So Tell me Wyatt made David Smith decide to instead of leaving the 7-11 and going home with his 15 year murdering Brother and staying put, To instead grab a gun that looked real and go back to rob wyatt of this supposed I POD he did not even steal from Steven Smith, which once again THEIR OWN WITNESS SAID UNDER OATH WYATT DID NOT TAKE ANYTHING FROM ANYONE OR TOUCH ANYONE that night in June......

So tell me Wyatt made Randy call him after Randy dropped him at home to come back and help him, I amuse since we don't really know what Randy said to Wyatt on the phone, but it had to be something pretty bad for him to grab a golfclub.

Now here's the other thing you and Gordo keep saying Wyatt attacked Steven, Do you have proof of that to back your claim up?????? because if you don't in using your famous words STFU.............

Oh and yes I do believe Steven Smith will kill again, Wyatt was not the first person he attacked with a Knife. just the first he succeded in Killing, He was also on probation for a prior assault with a deadly weapon. So yeah I think the potential is there.

Oh and the Big kicker too, I totally forgot , you all keep saying Wyatt attacked Steven with a golf club so OMG he had to stab Wyatt 12times to defend himself , Yet When the Officer who took pictures of Steven Smith's body for evidence testified that the only mark he had was a cut on his hand. No marks on his side as his brother lied on the stand about.

So No MARKS on Steven YET 12 STAB WOUNDS to Wyatt 2 which were fatal. Who attacked Who again??????

Date: July 14, 2011 03:24PM

@Mephisto Wrote:
> Do you know for a fact that Steven Smith is not
> going to Kill again???? No you don't so you
> STFU.....

Do you know for a fact that he is? Think really hard about what a "fact" is before you answer.

> Why is you refuse to aknowledge`that The Smiths
> murdered this kid. You can't be as stupid as you
> are making yourself sound.......

Again, the Smiths didn't jump Wyatt by himself and kill him. Wyatt got stabbed when he and two other guys met the Smiths behind 7-11 to fight. There's no doubt the Smith kid killed Wyatt. I just don't think it was the act of a cold, calculated murderer the way you're making it out to be.

If two people get into an argument at a bar, agree to "settle it out back in 15 minutes," and one of the people gets killed, is that murder? Technically, yes. Legally, no.

> So tell me Wyatt caused David Smith to get out of
> his car and go over and scream at and then Punch
> Wyatt in the side of the head when he did not get
> the answered he wanted?

Ok, Wyatt caused David Smith to get out of his car and go over and scream at and then Punch Wyatt in the side of the head when he did not get the answered he wanted.

> So tell me Wyatt made Randy yelled at them to meet
> them around back because he was on probation?

Ok, Wyatt made Randy yelled at them to meet them around back because he was on probation.

> So Tell me Wyatt made David Smith decide to
> instead of leaving the 7-11 and going home with
> his 15 year murdering Brother and staying put, To
> instead grab a gun that looked real and go back to
> rob wyatt of this supposed I POD he did not even
> steal from Steven Smith, which once again THEIR
> OWN WITNESS SAID UNDER OATH WYATT DID NOT TAKE
> ANYTHING FROM ANYONE OR TOUCH ANYONE that night in
> June......

I'm not repeating all of that, but one witness said Wyatt did not take anything, another witness said he did.

Funny how you people pick and choose when "under oath" equates to "telling the truth."

> So tell me Wyatt made Randy call him after Randy
> dropped him at home to come back and help him, I
> amuse since we don't really know what Randy said
> to Wyatt on the phone, but it had to be something
> pretty bad for him to grab a golfclub.

This is borderline gibberish. Please state your question in the form of a question. I amuse you know what a question is?

> Now here's the other thing you and Gordo keep
> saying Wyatt attacked Steven, Do you have proof of
> that to back your claim up?????? because if you
> don't in using your famous words
> STFU.............

Where did I say that Wyatt attacked Steven? Are you high right now?

> Oh and yes I do believe Steven Smith will kill
> again, Wyatt was not the first person he attacked
> with a Knife. just the first he succeded in
> Killing, He was also on probation for a prior
> assault with a deadly weapon. So yeah I think the
> potential is there.

Ok.

> Oh and the Big kicker too, I totally forgot , you
> all keep saying Wyatt attacked Steven with a golf
> club so OMG he had to stab Wyatt 12times to defend
> himself , Yet When the Officer who took pictures
> of Steven Smith's body for evidence testified that
> the only mark he had was a cut on his hand. No
> marks on his side as his brother lied on the stand
> about.
>
> So No MARKS on Steven YET 12 STAB WOUNDS to Wyatt
> 2 which were fatal. Who attacked Who again??????

I'm not going to bother arguing this. If Steven hadn't sustained the black eye and other marks David mentioned, it would be a no-brainer for the prosecution to say that David was lying about it.

Maybe you should run for District Attorney.

Posted by: Give it a Rest ()
Date: July 14, 2011 03:54PM

Wyatt should not have died but he did because HE made the decision along with Randy to "set an example". The end result was not in Wyatt's favor, these are the chances you take when you make a decision to fight, there will always be an outcome of unknown. When humans take weapons as a club and switch-blade or whatever the choice, then what do you expect?
EVERYONE of the boys made the wrong decision, NOT just one or two, EVERYONE OF THEM! But for whatever illiterate reason, that part none are willing to admit, you want to hang it on the Smith boy who defended himself. Plain and simple since NO where have I read that HE had a knife, NO where have I read that there was EVIDENCE against him, ONLY his words! His honesty incriminated himself, that's why the jury went in the direction they did. In stead of wasting your time here, ensure that Randy and Tony are investigated, DON'T stop finding the TRUTH, way too many unanswered questions. WHO has the safe, drugs; and money??

There are more parents than not that have a problem IF the Smith boy returns because of the facts that have been presented to the public and during the trial. As far as protesting in front of Edison, not a good idea but do what you want, don't come back here, again, moaning and groaning. You were presented with your alternative. Don't think for one minute that the FCPSchool system and FCounty police don't have options! Never a good idea to think you know it all, it can and will backfire.

@Grain of Salt, could not agree more!! Now the parents are concerned, now the parents are outraged, STOP the moaning and take a damn good look at your child(ren) that want to be like the rappers, MS-13s, tattoos all over themselves to show on facebook, pants down to their knees, giving hand gestures, etc.....Give It A Rest until you do something in your own home!

Posted by: to give it a rest ()
Date: July 14, 2011 05:04PM

FUCK YOU

Posted by: edison parent ()
Date: July 14, 2011 05:11PM

Steven Smith hid around that car and stabbed Wyatt in the back. Neither Randy Taylor nor Wyatt Campbell knew that the little freak was there until he started stabbing Wyatt Campbell like some demented Chucky doll. To all of you Smith defenders out there, you are oh so very correct that the police have options so wait for them. Fairfax County Public Schools will not place that monster back in Edison. They cannot take that risk. He will be placed in an alternative program.

Date: July 14, 2011 05:35PM

edison parent Wrote:
> Steven Smith hid around that car and stabbed Wyatt
> in the back. Neither Randy Taylor nor Wyatt
> Campbell knew that the little freak was there
> until he started stabbing Wyatt Campbell like some
> demented Chucky doll.

Not according to the medical examiner at the trial.

Seriously, where do you people come up with this garbage?

Posted by: to meph ()
Date: July 14, 2011 05:41PM

Yes according to M.E. Williams. You needed to be at the trial to make comments such as yours and the other Smith cheerleaders.

Date: July 14, 2011 05:45PM

to meph Wrote:
> Yes according to M.E. Williams. You needed to be
> at the trial to make comments such as yours and
> the other Smith cheerleaders.

False, according to M.E. Williams.

http://kingstowne.patch.com/articles/defense-calls-victims-grandmother-brother-in-murder-trial

Judging by the cuts, Williams said, the knife that cut into Campbell had one sharp side and one blunt side. Police never recovered the knife that was used to stab Campbell.

Williams said that the stab wounds were consistent with a fight.

Posted by: to meph ()
Date: July 14, 2011 06:38PM

Yes dear. The one in his head? The ones in his back? Again, you needed to hear it for yourself, not paraphrased in an online newspaper. Those are not direct quotes from the M.E. it's a synopsis. We understand how frustrating it must be to be you and be continually incorrect. Don't worry, you'll probably grow into it. Lolz

Posted by: Good Grief! ()
Date: July 14, 2011 06:51PM

Police never recovered the knife that was used to stab Campbell.
Posted by: to give it a rest ()
Date: July 14, 2011 05:04PM
FUCK YOU
I guess Give it a Rest could say: Back @ you

Posted by: edison parent ()
Date: July 14, 2011 05:11PM
Steven Smith hid around that car and stabbed Wyatt in the back. Neither Randy Taylor nor Wyatt Campbell knew that the little freak was there until he started stabbing Wyatt Campbell like some demented Chucky doll.
That is a blatant lie!

Posted by: Recap ()
Date: July 09, 2011 02:41PM

'If They Called the Cops, I'm Screwed': Fight Participant Testifies in Rose Hill Murder Trial
Correction: This article originally stated that Wyatt Campbell said, "If they called the cops, I'm screwed." Randy Taylor actually said that at trial, and the article has been corrected to reflect that. Kingstowne Patch regrets the error.
Randy Taylor, 21, testified that he was hanging out with Campbell the night he died, and later joined him in a fight.
Taylor's testimony preceded accusations from the defendant's attorney that he would lie on the stand to cover up an alleged drug-dealing relationship between Taylor; Campbell; and a third man who drove Campbell to the hospital after the fight and, according to the defense, participated in it.
Patch is currently declining to identify the third man because he is being accused of crimes, and it's not clear yet whether he is a minor. Tony Perez-
These accusations were made with the jury outside the room because Judge Brett A. Kassabian had excluded mention of alleged drug dealing, ruling that drugs were not involved in Campbell's death.
On October 14, in a time period identified between 9:30 p.m. and 10:15 p.m., Taylor drove Campbell to Rose Hill to drop him off. First, though, they stopped at the 7-Eleven in the Rose Hill Shopping Center so Taylor could buy Campbell cigarettes.
According to Taylor, Campbell didn't have his identification on him, and he looked too young to buy without one.
As the two pulled up to the 7-Eleven, Taylor said, the defendant's older brother approached Campbell, still in the car.
"Did you get my brother?" Taylor testified hearing the man ask Campbell. According to a witness statement to police, Campbell and two other boys, pretending to be police officers, had robbed the defendant and some of his friends.
Taylor then said the defendant's older brother punched Campbell in the side of the head. Asked by Greenberg to explain how the brother punched Campbell, Taylor offered to demonstrate.
"I'm going to play it out just like Hollywood for you, man," he said.
With the defendant still in another car, Campbell and the older brother began yelling at each other.
"It was just like the heat of the moment," Taylor said. "Everybody was talking crap."
Taylor didn't want to fight in front of the 7-Eleven for several reasons: he was on probation for a felony offense, he knew the store had surveillance cameras, and there was a small amount of marijuana in the car.
"People are going to call the cops there," he testified.
Taylor tried to maneuver his car out of the parking lot. After being initially blocked by the defendant's brother, he succeeded, and drove to Campbell's grandmother's home, in a nearby apartment complex. Taylor said it was clear the encounter with the defendant and his brother was not finished.
"An example needs to be set," he testified.
Campbell and Taylor began walking from Campbell's grandmother's home to a sidestreet behind the 7-Eleven, a distance of about a block-and-a-half.
Greenberg pressed Taylor on whether Campbell was carrying a golf club, because a broken golf club was found at the scene of the crime. Taylor said he never saw what Campbell was carrying, because Campbell was behind him the whole time.
Taylor eventually conceded that Campbell was in front of him when they returned to the 7-Eleven to find out if the police had been called.
If they called the cops, I'm screwed," Taylor said at trial, then added that he just wanted to know. He said he still did not see if Campbell had a golf club.
Soon after that, the two friends met with the brothers behind the convenience store. Taylor punched the older brother, who he says was aiming a toy gun at him. The brother responded by hitting Taylor with the gun.
"It was one of my longer fights," Taylor said.
Meanwhile, Taylor said, he saw the defendant on top of Campbell, then fighting with Campbell against a fence. Still, Taylor said he didn't see much of the other half of the fight.
"It's like television," he said. "All you're seeing is your opponent."
Eventually, another friend of Campbell's arrived. While the defense maintains this third man helped throughout the fight, Taylor said that he couldn't remember how long his friend, who is about 6 feet tall, weighing between 250 and 300 pounds, according to Taylor, was there.
As the fight ended, this third man took Campbell to the hospital. Although Taylor said he never saw the defendant stab Campbell, he testified that Campbell seemed short of breath.
"This n**** hit me in my lung," Taylor recalled Campbell saying to him as he left, using a racial slur.
After the fight, Taylor said, he went to a friend's house, changed clothes, and went to the hospital. Greenberg, in arguments with the jury out of the room, said that Taylor had used the time after the fight to hide a safe containing marijuana.
The defense seized on several seeming discrepancies between Taylor's testimony at the trial and earlier statements to police.
Taylor initially said he only talked to the third man, briefly, at the hospital, but when confronted by a call between him and the man after the fight, he acknowledged that they talked briefly.
Taylor also did not have an explanation for why his phone was found in the third man's car at the hospital.
It's a mystery to me, too," he said.
Taylor was asked whether Campbell usually carried a knife. An officer at the hospital found a spring-loaded knife in Campbell's personal effects.
I never knew him to carry a weapon," Taylor said. "He carried a utility knife."
Several other witnesses testified in the afternoon. Devinder Singh, the owner of the Rose Hill 7-Eleven, testified about his store's surveillance camera.
Homicide detective Stephen Needls also testified about the custody of the video tape from the night that was given to police. No video was shown in the trial.
Detective John Tuller, a crime scene investigator with FCPD, testified about the scene in the hospital where Campbell died from his wounds. Tuller showed the shirt Campbell had been wearing in the hospital: a white polo shirt with blue stripes, about half of it stained with what looked like blood.
Investigating the car that took Campbell to the hospital, Tuller said, he found several blood stains and a wooden-handled knife with no blood on it.
FCPD homicide Detective Eric Dean, the lead investigator on the case, also testified about getting a DNA swab from the defendant's mouth.
Finally, Detective Michael S. Lamper testified about various pieces of evidence that he saw at the crime scene, including blood stains and the broken golf club.

Defense Calls Victim's Grandmother, Brother in Murder Trial
It was a day for expert witnesses, foggy memories, and disputed testimonies as the prosecution rested its argument and the defense began calling witnesses in the second day of a Rose Hill teen accused of murder.
Tony Perez:
The defense, after pointing out that Perez was on felony probation on the night of Campbell's death, asked Perez whether he participated in the fight.
According to the defense's theory of the fight, Perez helped Campbell and Taylor fight the defendant and his older brother. The prosecution holds that Perez was not involved.
"You know you're under oath right now?" defense attorney Cary Greenberg asked Perez after he denied involvement in the fight.

Medical Examiner:
According to Dr. A Wayne Williams, Campbell received 12 stab wounds on his body, two of which would be fatal. Williams said that the stab wounds were consistent with a fight.

Motion to Strike:
Homicide requires malice, Greenberg said, arguing that even taking the Commonwealth's evidence in the most positive light showed no malice on the defendant's part.
"All the facts show no intent to kill," Greenberg said, saying that when Campbell tried to leave the fight, the defendant allowed him to. If the defendant wanted to kill the wounded Campbell, according to the defense, he would have pursued him.
Kassabian declined to strike the charge, citing the use of a weapon and the length of the stab wounds Campbell received as evidence of malice.

Campbell's Reputation:
The defense called two teenaged friends of the defendant to the stand as witnesses. One night during the summer of 2010, the three teens were allegedly ambushed by Campbell and two other older boys. Pretending to be police, the older teens stole the younger teens' phones and iPods.
The teens said they didn't report the crime because their parents didn't know they were out so late. The robbery is supposedly what precipitated the argument at the 7-Eleven.
One of the defendant's friends said Campbell had a reputation for violence.
"People knew who he was and they always talked about the stuff he did," he said, although he added that Campbell didn't touch him during the robbery.
The defendant's other friend, however, disagreed, saying that Campbell had pushed the defendant against a fence and frisked him, looking for valuables.
When prosecutor Camille Turner asked the witness whether he had already told police in an earlier statement that Campbell hadn't pushed anyone, the witness said he didn't recall saying that and insisted that Campbell was involved in the robbery.

Campbell's Family:
The defense called Mary Ann Meegan, Campbell's grandmother, to testify. After the argument at the 7-Eleven, Taylor and Campbell went to Meegan's nearby apartment before heading to the fight behind the convenience store.
Meegan said that Campbell stayed at her home for between 15 and 20 minutes.
Meegan said her grandson left with a golf club, the first admission by anyone associated with Campbell in the case that he had taken a golf club to the fight. A broken golf club shaft was found near the crime scene after the fight.
During cross-examination, defense attorney Caroline Costle asked Meegan if she remembered telling a Fairfax County Police Department detective that Campbell had only stayed in the apartment for a few minutes, instead of the 15-20 minutes she testified to in court. Meegan said that she remembered giving the earlier statement.
"He was happy when he came home," Meegan said. "He was angry when he left."

After Meegan, the defense called William Campbell, Campbell's 20-year-old brother.
Greenberg, who has been prevented from producing evidence about Wyatt Campbell's possible history of marijuana dealing with Taylor and Perez by a ruling from the judge, asked William Campbell whether, the day after the murder, he told FCPD Detective Dan Bibeault that his younger brother had been involved in a drug deal that went sour.
William Campbell said he didn't recall making any statement like that. When Greenberg asked him if he'd like to see the interview where he allegedly said it, Campbell refused, saying he knows what he said.
Immediately after Campbell, the defense called Bibeault to the stand. Bibeault said that William Campbell did tell him that his younger brother had told him about a recent drug deal gone bad, and explained how he chased at least one person down the street with a baseball bat as a result.
Campbell's cell phone showed his safe which had between 1/2lb - 1/lb and cash, $10K.

The Defendant's Brother:
David, 24, worked at a Gamestop store in October 2010. After getting off work on October 14, he picked up his younger brother and took him to the 7-Eleven to buy drinks and cigarettes, but realized he didn't have any money.
As he left the store, David said, his brother pointed out Campbell sitting nearby in a car. When David confronted him, Campbell laughed, and David pushed his head.
David said Campbell then tried to get out of the car while pulling the spring-loaded knife that was later found amongst his personal effects in the hospital.
"I'm going to get you," David recalls Campbell saying to him. Soon, though, Taylor convinced Campbell not to fight in front of the store.
The two brothers left the 7-Eleven, and David came up with a plan. He'd pretend that a broken Airsoft pellet pistol they had at home was actually a real gun, and threaten Campbell and Taylor until they gave back his brother's stolen iPod.
After the brothers went to the alley, though, the plan fell apart, according to David's testimony. Campbell arrived with Taylor and Perez, and none of them were scared by the broken toy gun.
"[Perez and Taylor] just ran at me and started punching," David said. When David could see his younger brother fighting Campbell, he saw Campbell swinging something at him, then trying to tackle his younger brother.
Soon, Campbell said he had been hurt. Taylor left in his car, and Perez and Campbell left in Perez's Cherokee.
The brothers left, too, returning to their house. The younger brother had received a cut (photos taken the day after show a cut on one of his wrists), and they bandaged it up while trying not to wake their mother.
David said his brother also received a black eye and a long, straight mark, two centimeters thick, across his ribs. This would seem to be consistent with a mark from a golf club, and was not mentioned in testimony from an officer who photographed the defendant's wounds soon after the fight.
In cross-examination, David admitted telling police about the toy gun late in interviews, and initially saying his younger brother never got out of the car during the fight. He insisted at trial that his brother didn't have a knife at the fight.
"He's not allowed to carry a knife," David said.
Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney Camille Turner closed the cross-examination with a series of rapid questions:
Turner: Little brother?
David: Yes.
Turner: Love him?
Turner: Want to protect him?
Turner: To this day.

Defendant in Wyatt Campbell Murder Trial Found Not Guilty
After about six hours of deliberations, a jury found the 15-year-old defendant charged with the murder of Rose Hill teen Wyatt Campbell not guilty Friday morning.
Deliberations started Thursday afternoon and continued Friday morning. The jury reached a verdict around 10:20 a.m.
Defendant’s Brother Held for Contempt:
Before the verdict was read, Judge Brett A. Kassabian demanded order in the courtroom, telling both parties that any outbursts or disruptions upon hearing the verdict would be dealt with “severely.”
But upon hearing the not guilty verdict, the defendant’s brother, David, stood up and started clapping.
Once the defendant had been escorted out of the courtroom, Kassabian gave David a chance to explain himself. David said he was happy for his brother, and that his brother hadn’t deserved to be there.
Kassabian was not satisfied, and, placing him in contempt of court, sentenced him to a day in jail. “This is not the Jerry Springer Show,” Kassabian said. “This is a courtroom.”
While the bailiff was cuffing David’s hands, David looked at Campbell’s party and said, “Who’s laughing now, b----?”
Angered, Kassabian called the statement “outrageous” and sentenced him to additional time.
The defendant was sent back to the juvenile detention center to be released immediately.

Thursday’s Closing Arguments:
The trial was put to the jury around 12:40 p.m. Thursday, after the prosecution and defense presented their closing arguments.
Before Kassabian released the case to the jury, Cary Greenberg, the defense’s attorney, motioned again to strike the case.
“There is nothing that suggests malice,” he said, describing the killing as an act of self-defense by somebody who was “extremely petrified.” “There is no indication that this was an intentional killing. This case should not go to the jury.”
Kassabian disagreed, saying that these were all matters for a jury to decide.
During the prosecution’s closing arguments, commonwealth attorney Camille Turner stated that in order for the jury to come back with a verdict of guilty of second-degree murder, they had to establish that the defendant had killed Wyatt Campbell and done so with malice.
“You may infer malice because there was an unlawful killing,” she said, adding that there was deliberate use of a weapon, and that by the end of the fight, Campbell had suffered 12 stab wounds. “This was a brutal, malicious killing, and we would ask that you find the defendant guilty of murder.”
The defense used the closing arguments to reiterate that the defendant had been protecting himself.
“Nature’s oldest law is self-defense,” Greenberg said, reminding the jury that the defendant and his brother had been in a conflict with three people intending to do bodily harm. “These were people looking to fight and looking to hurt people in ways we can’t even imagine.”
Greenburg also brought up Campbell’s reputation, the inconsistencies in Randy Taylor’s testimony, an unprocessed knife found in the back seat of Tony Perez’s car, and unidentified blood on the defendant’s brother’s car.
And when the fight stopped, Greenberg said, the defendant didn’t pursue Campbell or try to do him more harm. “There’s no indication that [the defendant] ever actively wanted to kill anybody,” he said.
“This is a serious case and a terrible tragedy, but a 15-year-old kid is entitled also to go on and live his life.”
Turner used her rebuttal to point out that the defendant’s side of the story came primarily from his own brother, and questioned whether the sheer number of wounds qualified as “more force than was reasonably necessary to repel the attack” from Campbell.
“If a person who you outweigh by 20, 30, 40 pounds is coming at you in a football crouch, is it necessary to stab them 12 times?” she asked the jury, holding up forensic photos of Campbell’s wounds.

After about six hours of deliberations, a jury found the 15-year-old defendant charged with the murder of Rose Hill teen Wyatt Campbell not guilty Friday morning.
The jury was released for deliberations at 12:40 p.m. Thursday but was sent home at 5:30 p.m. with instructions to return at 9 a.m. Friday. They reached a verdict around 10:20 a.m.
Case close.

Posted by: @ good grief ()
Date: July 14, 2011 07:04PM

Do you have a point?

Date: July 14, 2011 07:25PM

to meph Wrote:
> Yes dear. The one in his head? The ones in his
> back? Again, you needed to hear it for
> yourself, not paraphrased in an online newspaper.
> Those are not direct quotes from the M.E. it's a
> synopsis. We understand how frustrating it must
> be to be you and be continually incorrect. Don't
> worry, you'll probably grow into it. Lolz

That's stupid.

Posted by: Good Grief! ()
Date: July 14, 2011 07:32PM

Mr. Gordon, Mr. Mephisto; and the other posters, you need to stop bothering to press the facts and ask questions that will never get answer, you see that Give It a Rest asked "WHO has the safe, drugs; and money"? and the reply was "FUCK YOU". The responses that are continually received just shows the type of people that you and others are dealing with.
Wonder if a defamation of character suit is tangible since the "minor" defendant was found not guilty which means his record is clean? One would think that there's sufficient documentations the transcript, WJLA, home computers; and comments here and on the Patch to support one. Being called a murderer and some of the other comments that have been read when there's no evidence to support such allegations toward a "minor", one would think there could be basis for one? Just the thought though, I for one would be very careful, just in case. Food for thought.......

Posted by: @good grief ()
Date: July 14, 2011 07:48PM

We welcome you to try.

Date: July 14, 2011 08:53PM

@goodgrief - yeah, I know - but it's just fascinating to learn how there are some ppl like this in life, y'know?

@ Mr Mephisto - dont you know by now that Wyatt was an innocent bystander. The golf club and spring-knife was simply planted on him, prolly by the cops or a member of the jury - it's a HUGE conpsiracy, you see............

@ To Everyone - I've been saying that for weeks now. Why ppl who are so butthurt over my words wont simply do that is beyond me o_0

@ @Gordon - why are you responding to me if you are "so over me?"

@Crying game - yr arent going to get any either way, so why do you care? LoLz

pic unrelated
Attachments:
lolplanepy7.gif

Posted by: Ut videam ()
Date: July 14, 2011 10:35PM

A defamation of character suit lodged by or on behalf of Steven Smith would be a BIG mistake. Since truth is an affirmative defense against defamation/libel/slander, the defendants would have wide latitude to relitigate the murder charges against Smith—with the benefit of the easier standards of evidence and burdens of proof of civil proceedings.

Posted by: @Good Grief ()
Date: July 14, 2011 10:35PM

You stated that what " edison parent " wrote was a lie.

How do you know that for a fact, were you there that night at the fight????

I am going to take a wild guess and say NO you were not, Another Wild Guess is that you are related to The Smiths....

Let's say you are not related for the sake of a agruement So you are in support of someone who murdered someone and got away with it?

Posted by: @Mephisto ()
Date: July 14, 2011 11:03PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> @Mephisto Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Do you know for a fact that Steven Smith is not
> > going to Kill again???? No you don't so you
> > STFU.....
>
> Do you know for a fact that he is? Think really
> hard about what a "fact" is before you answer.
>
> > Why is you refuse to aknowledge`that The Smiths
> > murdered this kid. You can't be as stupid as
> you
> > are making yourself sound.......
>
> Again, the Smiths didn't jump Wyatt by himself and
> kill him. Wyatt got stabbed when he and two other
> guys met the Smiths behind 7-11 to fight. There's
> no doubt the Smith kid killed Wyatt. I just don't
> think it was the act of a cold, calculated
> murderer the way you're making it out to be.
>
> If two people get into an argument at a bar, agree
> to "settle it out back in 15 minutes," and one of
> the people gets killed, is that murder?
> Technically, yes. Legally, no.
>
> > So tell me Wyatt caused David Smith to get out
> of
> > his car and go over and scream at and then
> Punch
> > Wyatt in the side of the head when he did not
> get
> > the answered he wanted?
>
> Ok, Wyatt caused David Smith to get out of his car
> and go over and scream at and then Punch Wyatt in
> the side of the head when he did not get the
> answered he wanted.
>
> > So tell me Wyatt made Randy yelled at them to
> meet
> > them around back because he was on probation?
>
> Ok, Wyatt made Randy yelled at them to meet them
> around back because he was on probation.
>
> > So Tell me Wyatt made David Smith decide to
> > instead of leaving the 7-11 and going home with
> > his 15 year murdering Brother and staying put,
> To
> > instead grab a gun that looked real and go back
> to
> > rob wyatt of this supposed I POD he did not
> even
> > steal from Steven Smith, which once again THEIR
> > OWN WITNESS SAID UNDER OATH WYATT DID NOT TAKE
> > ANYTHING FROM ANYONE OR TOUCH ANYONE that night
> in
> > June......
>
> I'm not repeating all of that, but one witness
> said Wyatt did not take anything, another witness
> said he did.
>
> Funny how you people pick and choose when "under
> oath" equates to "telling the truth."
>
> > So tell me Wyatt made Randy call him after
> Randy
> > dropped him at home to come back and help him,
> I
> > amuse since we don't really know what Randy
> said
> > to Wyatt on the phone, but it had to be
> something
> > pretty bad for him to grab a golfclub.
>
> This is borderline gibberish. Please state your
> question in the form of a question. I amuse you
> know what a question is?
>
> > Now here's the other thing you and Gordo keep
> > saying Wyatt attacked Steven, Do you have proof
> of
> > that to back your claim up?????? because if
> you
> > don't in using your famous words
> > STFU.............
>
> Where did I say that Wyatt attacked Steven? Are
> you high right now?
>
> > Oh and yes I do believe Steven Smith will kill
> > again, Wyatt was not the first person he
> attacked
> > with a Knife. just the first he succeded in
> > Killing, He was also on probation for a prior
> > assault with a deadly weapon. So yeah I think
> the
> > potential is there.
>
> Ok.
>
> > Oh and the Big kicker too, I totally forgot ,
> you
> > all keep saying Wyatt attacked Steven with a
> golf
> > club so OMG he had to stab Wyatt 12times to
> defend
> > himself , Yet When the Officer who took
> pictures
> > of Steven Smith's body for evidence testified
> that
> > the only mark he had was a cut on his hand. No
> > marks on his side as his brother lied on the
> stand
> > about.
> >
> > So No MARKS on Steven YET 12 STAB WOUNDS to
> Wyatt
> > 2 which were fatal. Who attacked Who
> again??????
>
> I'm not going to bother arguing this. If Steven
> hadn't sustained the black eye and other marks
> David mentioned, it would be a no-brainer for the
> prosecution to say that David was lying about it.
>
>
> Maybe you should run for District Attorney.

David was lying about the Black eye etc.... Scroll Up as I said before the officer who photographed Steven said he had only ONE mark a cut on his hand. Your right this is pointless, For whatever reasons you have, you seem to think that you just have it all right. You know what though, The TRUTH always comes out. So when it does I will be the first one to watch you and Gordy eat crow

Date: July 14, 2011 11:13PM

well, if a trial by jury isnt enough TRUTH for ya I'm not sure what will be.........................

yep, it's pretty pointless if you think leaving yr house with a weapon to go fight someone who's gunning for you (instead of calling the cops about it) behind yr local shopping center is anywhere close to the realm common sense

o_0

Posted by: Franconia Parent ()
Date: July 14, 2011 11:18PM

Give it a Rest Wrote:
> Wyatt should not have died but he did because HE
> made the decision along with Randy to "set an
> example". The end result was not in Wyatt's favor,
> these are the chances you take when you make a
> decision to fight, there will always be an outcome
> of unknown. When humans take weapons as a club and
> switch-blade or whatever the choice, then what do
> you expect?
> EVERYONE of the boys made the wrong decision, NOT
> just one or two, EVERYONE OF THEM! But for
> whatever illiterate reason, that part none are
> willing to admit, you want to hang it on the Smith
> boy who defended himself. Plain and simple since
> NO where have I read that HE had a knife, NO where
> have I read that there was EVIDENCE against him,
> ONLY his words! His honesty incriminated himself,
> that's why the jury went in the direction they
> did. In stead of wasting your time here, ensure
> that Randy and Tony are investigated, DON'T stop
> finding the TRUTH, way too many unanswered
> questions. WHO has the safe, drugs; and money??
>
> There are more parents than not that have a
> problem IF the Smith boy returns because of the
> facts that have been presented to the public and
> during the trial. As far as protesting in front of
> Edison, not a good idea but do what you want,
> don't come back here, again, moaning and groaning.
> You were presented with your alternative. Don't
> think for one minute that the FCPSchool system and
> FCounty police don't have options! Never a good
> idea to think you know it all, it can and will
> backfire.
>
> @Grain of Salt, could not agree more!! Now the
> parents are concerned, now the parents are
> outraged, STOP the moaning and take a damn good
> look at your child(ren) that want to be like the
> rappers, MS-13s, tattoos all over themselves to
> show on facebook, pants down to their knees,
> giving hand gestures, etc.....Give It A Rest until
> you do something in your own home!

It is my legal and god given right to protest as long as it is not violent. You can bet your ass I am going to Protest if he is allowed back at Edison. Our Children have a right to feel safe in school. You seem to be ok with your kids attending school with someone who in my opinion Murdered another person. Bet you wouldn't feel this way if it had been your child he stabbed to death 12 times

Posted by: Hmmmmm ()
Date: July 14, 2011 11:21PM

David was lying about the Black eye etc....
My neighbor who attended the trial said the defense attorney showed pictures to the jury of the defendant with a black eye, cut wrist; and red markings on his side.
As a matter of fact:
The younger brother had received a cut (photos taken the day after show a cut on one of his wrists),David said his brother also received a black eye and a long, straight mark, two centimeters thick, across his ribs. This would seem to be consistent with a mark from a golf club, and was not mentioned in testimony from an officer who photographed the defendant's wounds soon after the fight.
ONE mark a cut on his hand--your statement is incorrect.

The TRUTH always comes out.
That is so right as it has and will continue to do so. Sure all will be surprise, good thing the area is plentiful with crows.

Date: July 14, 2011 11:25PM

@Mephisto Wrote:
> David was lying about the Black eye etc.... Scroll
> Up as I said before the officer who photographed
> Steven said he had only ONE mark a cut on his
> hand. Your right this is pointless, For whatever
> reasons you have, you seem to think that you just
> have it all right. You know what though, The TRUTH
> always comes out. So when it does I will be the
> first one to watch you and Gordy eat crow

I will believe 12 jurors over some random person on a message board that claims to know the "truth."

Posted by: @Hmmmmm ()
Date: July 15, 2011 01:23AM

Hmmmmm Wrote:
> David was lying about the Black eye etc....
> My neighbor who attended the trial said the
> defense attorney showed pictures to the jury of
> the defendant with a black eye, cut wrist; and red
> markings on his side.
> As a matter of fact:
> The younger brother had received a cut (photos
> taken the day after show a cut on one of his
> wrists),David said his brother also received a
> black eye and a long, straight mark, two
> centimeters thick, across his ribs. This would
> seem to be consistent with a mark from a golf
> club, and was not mentioned in testimony from an
> officer who photographed the defendant's wounds
> soon after the fight.
> ONE mark a cut on his hand--your statement is
> incorrect.
>
> The TRUTH always comes out.
> That is so right as it has and will continue to do
> so. Sure all will be surprise, good thing the area
> is plentiful with crows.

Which Smith are you??? Really doesn't matter, I BELIEVE the officer who testified that the only wounds he saw on Steven were a cut on his hand..

If there were pictures of Steven with other marks I would bet my last dollar they were pictures from a different fight or made after the police photographed him...

The Smiths are Liars and Murderers in my Opinion.

Posted by: Funny_Guy ()
Date: July 15, 2011 06:53AM

*Sigh*

Posted by: Sunny D ()
Date: July 15, 2011 07:11AM

Double Sigh.......

Posted by: Get Real ()
Date: July 15, 2011 07:37AM

Funny Guy - Steven Smith
+ = 2 Murderers
Sunny D- David Smith

Posted by: FunAndGames ()
Date: July 23, 2011 04:05AM

Damn Shame I read he was found Not Guilty, I guess this means if we don't like someone it is ok to stab them 12 stabs and claim Self Defense

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2011 04:06AM by FunAndGames.

Date: July 23, 2011 08:58AM

@Fun and Games - no, it just means that murder does come out of a mutual combat streetfight where

a) both parties agree to meet up at a certain location to fight it out
b) both parties bring weapons to fight it out
c) both parties meet up at that pre-arraigned location and actually fight

either way, dont know why you'd want to stab someone 12 times..............................did somebody rob you?

Date: July 23, 2011 10:16AM

@Gordon Blvd - No, I was not robbed, I don't believe I said I was. Like everyone I have followed the case. I have a opinion as well. I believe it was Murder. I also believe if someone is on trial fighting for their freedom, they will lie.

Date: July 23, 2011 10:23AM

I gotcha, Fun (I was just poking fun at you for saying "if we don't like someone it is ok to stab them 12 stabs" like you have some future plans, gonna go OJ or something LoLz) - and I agree about that.........if they have to lie, that is.

I just dont think in this case much lying went on. Maybe some, but not enough to override the honest facts of the case (see my a,b,and c above)

Date: July 23, 2011 10:39AM

I did, I just don't agree with you.

Pages: Previous1234567891011AllNext
Current Page: 8 of 11

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.