HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...3233343536373839404142...LastNext
Current Page: 37 of 95
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Pretty Terrible ()
Date: May 22, 2012 05:52PM

Here is the first Sunny Ledfurd track I sampled. Not tempted to listen to anymore.

Sounds like an anthem for obese, white trash girls with bad tattoos on their arms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfusJp_BKvI

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: PedroMoreno ()
Date: May 22, 2012 06:52PM

Novel Dukes and Hip Hop Dukes don't think 5k Dukes will
finish a race. In fact, Sons of Anarchy Dukes and
Gears of War Dukes have seen him get winded walking from
his couch to his refrigerator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: jhopkins ()
Date: May 23, 2012 01:06PM

What reason did the school machine place give Kara for firing her?

Kara, you fucked a wrestler while dating our VP of marketing. He is really upset about this and well we value him more than you. Sorry, but unless you blow everybody here you are fired.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Anyone? ()
Date: May 23, 2012 06:07PM

Anyone check out the latest offering? Another pile of Dukes' feces or something listenable thanks to Drab and Oscar?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: I listened ()
Date: May 23, 2012 06:35PM

The free show is entirely a discussion of their new "broadcast" "studio" (a spare office at Mangrates HQ) and what they'd like to get to decorate it (all in theoretical donations from listeners, of course). It was even more boring to me than the endless soccer game complaining shows. At least there was some sort of conflict in those shows. Granted, and uninteresting conflict, but at least there was some scrap of content. Skip this weeks show unless you'd like to hear an hour of interior decorating talk and begging anyone who might be listening to give them a free soda machine.

I'm going to wait to buy reloaded this week unless I'm really really bored at work, based on the free show.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: 30 Helens agree..... ()
Date: May 23, 2012 07:58PM

I listened Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The free show is entirely a discussion of their
> new "broadcast" "studio" (a spare office at
> Mangrates HQ) and what they'd like to get to
> decorate it (all in theoretical donations from
> listeners, of course). It was even more boring to
> me than the endless soccer game complaining shows.
> At least there was some sort of conflict in those
> shows. Granted, and uninteresting conflict, but
> at least there was some scrap of content. Skip
> this weeks show unless you'd like to hear an hour
> of interior decorating talk and begging anyone who
> might be listening to give them a free soda
> machine.
>
> I'm going to wait to buy reloaded this week unless
> I'm really really bored at work, based on the free
> show.

The free show was awful. I'll be buying Reloaded because I am a fan, but that was one of the worst shows they have ever put out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Four Hour Club ()
Date: May 23, 2012 09:24PM

And plenty of mouthbreathers chanting YES YES again. Even Oscar is starting it. WTF.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Faggots ()
Date: May 23, 2012 09:33PM

Four Hour Club Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And plenty of mouthbreathers chanting YES YES
> again. Even Oscar is starting it. WTF.

More wrestling catchphrases? Fucking queers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Guy ()
Date: May 24, 2012 08:58AM

I'll easily take the straight "boring" talk of the last two weeks over the "Dukes spends the entire hour berating Dick, Dan, Sven or one-of-those-other-new-guys-I-can't-keep-track-of-anymore" shows that have dominated the last few months. At least Oscar and Drab can contribute during the former

As was said earlier, if BOAD are trying to sell this show beyond their current state, the "DUKES IS ANGRY AT HIS FRIENDS AND YELLS A LOT" episodes do not help their case at all

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Jammin Jawa ()
Date: May 24, 2012 09:07AM

Anything has to be better than "in the closet dukes" prying blow and go stories out of Sven.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: May 24, 2012 11:32AM

30 Helens agree..... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I listened Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The free show is entirely a discussion of their
> > new "broadcast" "studio" (a spare office at
> > Mangrates HQ) and what they'd like to get to
> > decorate it (all in theoretical donations from
> > listeners, of course). It was even more boring
> to
> > me than the endless soccer game complaining
> shows.
> > At least there was some sort of conflict in
> those
> > shows. Granted, and uninteresting conflict,
> but
> > at least there was some scrap of content. Skip
> > this weeks show unless you'd like to hear an
> hour
> > of interior decorating talk and begging anyone
> who
> > might be listening to give them a free soda
> > machine.
> >
> > I'm going to wait to buy reloaded this week
> unless
> > I'm really really bored at work, based on the
> free
> > show.
>
> The free show was awful. I'll be buying Reloaded
> because I am a fan, but that was one of the worst
> shows they have ever put out.


So was reloaded worth getting this week?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Four Hour Club ()
Date: May 24, 2012 11:59AM

It was ok. At least Chad wasn't bitching about the soccer game, but he was bitching about other things. Mostly at Drab. From Drab calling a Pepsi "pop", people still tweeting him about the Nerd's Watch, Drab sharing a story on the Junkies instead of BOAD, then Drab's trip to Mexico. LOTS of bitching. Lots of Chad is right, everyone else is wrong and out to get him. At least it wasn't really about the soccer game.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: jhopkins ()
Date: May 24, 2012 02:19PM

I still want to see a picture of Princess Dukes. I want to she the girl that allows Chad to climb-a-top her.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Big Tree ()
Date: May 24, 2012 03:26PM

Soccer sucks.

--------------------------------------
Attachments:
Untitled.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: VA Phins Fan ()
Date: May 24, 2012 10:03PM

WTF is up with the "soccer game"?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Roy Keane ()
Date: May 24, 2012 10:11PM

VA Phins Fan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WTF is up with the "soccer game"?


It is covered earlier, but I guess some of the Dukes posse of barnacles put together a soccer game on Sunday a few weeks ago, and Drab and Oscar even came to the game because they like soccer. Since everyone knows Dukes hates soccer, no one called him.

Well Dukes found out, and of course can't possibly fathom why they would have a soccer game and not invite him, even though they know he doesn't want to play and doesn't like soccer. He spent about two episodes bitching to his crew about the soccer game and seems to be generally obsessed with this independent thinking and activity from his followers.

It really is Dukes at his most pathetic. For Dukes, it is all about the power. That everyone sits around waiting to see what Dukes wants to do on Saturday or Sunday. These guys put together their own game (because HE introduced them to each other) because they like soccer, and Dukes has let this perceived slight consume him like nothing else.

I noticed a couple weeks ago he put on some sort of stupid game on a Sunday morning which isn't normally his time, but I believe it is when the soccer game is held. Now he is demanding no soccer players at his latest "bring me beer and play a game with me" event. Dukes really is destroying this brand. Unfortunately Oscar and Drab aren't stopping him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Bizaro Chad Dukes ()
Date: May 24, 2012 11:29PM

I have friends that I love to hang out with and do whatever. They also like to do things I don't enjoy. So, I get together with them when the activity is something I like to do. I would never make them choose me over something else. That would be absurd.

I also don't criticize others for their beliefs or opinions.

I have incredible grammar and never correct others when they might make a common error in speach.

I never hate something before I know what it is all about. I always wait until I have a full grasp of all the information available to me before I make a statement of my opinion on any subject.

I don't get into something hardcore for two weeks and then give up on it because to continue doing so might require more effort than a teenager could handle.

I never try to give myself a nickname that doesn't or could never apply to me. I also would not have my friends or anyone around me chant anything for my amusement.

I never talk about all the times I pay for things for the people around me, and I never expect them to pay me back in some way. I just like helping people out because it makes me feel good.

I never block or delete people from FB or Twitter because I know they are just people like me. They are just trying to live their lives, and they dont need someone who really doesn't deserve their friendship anyway, telling them that they aren't worthy of me.

I admit that I like men sexually.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Four Hour Club ()
Date: May 25, 2012 09:47AM

This BCD sounds like a good guy, and a radio host I would listen to.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: May 25, 2012 11:29AM

Has the Lavar impersonator has added Dukes' to his portfolio?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: New Low ()
Date: May 27, 2012 09:55AM

Noticed on Dukes' Twitter this morning a picture of their new BOAD t-shirt. It features "YES! YES! YES!" on it. I'm pretty sure this is from WWF right? So now BOAD t-shirts are featuring WWF slogans? Why don't they just get it over with and put "Dukes 3:16" on there or something? Why would Oscar and Drab allow Dukes to do this? I know Drab is a bit of a wrestling fan, but BOAD isn't a wrestling fan show. Maybe Dukes is trying to change that, I don't know. A new low in my book though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Johnny Cochran ()
Date: May 27, 2012 10:27AM

New Low Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Noticed on Dukes' Twitter this morning a picture
> of their new BOAD t-shirt. It features "YES! YES!
> YES!" on it. I'm pretty sure this is from WWF
> right? So now BOAD t-shirts are featuring WWF
> slogans? Why don't they just get it over with and
> put "Dukes 3:16" on there or something? Why would
> Oscar and Drab allow Dukes to do this? I know
> Drab is a bit of a wrestling fan, but BOAD isn't a
> wrestling fan show. Maybe Dukes is trying to
> change that, I don't know. A new low in my book
> though.

God how I hope this ends with a Cease and Desist letter from the WWE to Chad. Then it'll be the end of "Wrestling Dukes".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: May 27, 2012 01:12PM

Johnny Cochran Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> New Low Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Noticed on Dukes' Twitter this morning a
> picture
> > of their new BOAD t-shirt. It features "YES!
> YES!
> > YES!" on it. I'm pretty sure this is from WWF
> > right? So now BOAD t-shirts are featuring WWF
> > slogans? Why don't they just get it over with
> and
> > put "Dukes 3:16" on there or something? Why
> would
> > Oscar and Drab allow Dukes to do this? I know
> > Drab is a bit of a wrestling fan, but BOAD isn't
> a
> > wrestling fan show. Maybe Dukes is trying to
> > change that, I don't know. A new low in my
> book
> > though.
>
> God how I hope this ends with a Cease and Desist
> letter from the WWE to Chad. Then it'll be the
> end of "Wrestling Dukes".


If the wwe new about it they would.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Guy ()
Date: May 27, 2012 02:14PM

You'd think Chad would have learned his lesson about copyright infringement after the whole Gears of War-based BOAD logo issue back when the podcast first started

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hmmmmm ()
Date: May 27, 2012 02:35PM

Perhaps they've been notified.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Andrew Ryan ()
Date: May 27, 2012 03:28PM

Now he's just being a dick on his Twitter... so glad I unfollowed his ass weeks ago!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Chadisgay ()
Date: May 27, 2012 07:21PM

Andrew Ryan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Now he's just being a dick on his Twitter... so
> glad I unfollowed his ass weeks ago!


How so?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: unfollowdukes ()
Date: May 28, 2012 12:12AM

well then if you unfollowed him why do you know what he is tweeting about Mr.Ryan. What is it you would say? A man chooses, a slave obeys?? keep obeying you sheep...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: May 28, 2012 01:14AM

unfollowdukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> well then if you unfollowed him why do you know
> what he is tweeting about Mr.Ryan. What is it you
> would say? A man chooses, a slave obeys?? keep
> obeying you sheep...

And if chad and his posse really dont care like you claim why do you keep posting?

And if you say your part of the "Hoard" (another gears of war ripoff) then when it comes to sheep all I have to say is kettle meet pot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: devils onion ring ()
Date: May 28, 2012 02:20AM

where the hell is the main street mafia when you need em?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: May 28, 2012 07:52AM

devils onion ring Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> where the hell is the main street mafia when you
> need em?

They're at home.....washing their tights.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Andrew Ryan ()
Date: May 28, 2012 09:26AM

unfollowdukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> well then if you unfollowed him why do you know
> what he is tweeting about Mr.Ryan. What is it you
> would say? A man chooses, a slave obeys?? keep
> obeying you sheep...

I wanted to see if the T-shirt was really that bad, so I went to the Internet masheen and typed into da Twitter Chad Dukes cos that's the way the internetmasthine works, and saw the shit. I mean shirt.

And don't worry, I think you are really deep!! Really!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: An Observation ()
Date: May 28, 2012 05:20PM

The only thing that's more pathetic than Twitter Terrorist Dukes are the legion of cuckolds that follow him and roll over whenever Dukes scolds them. Nothing sadder than someone giving "Chada Al Dhukes" shit only to give him a hearty "I'm only joking with you." or "You're right, Chad". Fucking pussies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Christina Stewart ()
Date: May 29, 2012 07:04AM

KNOW YOUR PLACES!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Not really friends ()
Date: May 29, 2012 07:25AM

An Observation Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The only thing that's more pathetic than Twitter
> Terrorist Dukes are the legion of cuckolds that
> follow him and roll over whenever Dukes scolds
> them. Nothing sadder than someone giving "Chada Al
> Dhukes" shit only to give him a hearty "I'm only
> joking with you." or "You're right, Chad". Fucking
> pussies.

It really shows you what kind of "friendship" they have with Dukes too. Anyone here have friends they can't take jabs at? It is what guys who are friends do. What fun is it hanging out with someone who makes it so you constantly have to watch what you say? Or in the case of Dukes, also what you do in your spare time?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Fat Fool World Tour ()
Date: May 29, 2012 09:15AM

An Observation Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The only thing that's more pathetic than Twitter
> Terrorist Dukes are the legion of cuckolds that
> follow him and roll over whenever Dukes scolds
> them. Nothing sadder than someone giving "Chada Al
> Dhukes" shit only to give him a hearty "I'm only
> joking with you." or "You're right, Chad". Fucking
> pussies.

-------------------------------------------------------

You're right, Lord Dukes. Please forgive my transgressions.
Attachments:
Untitled.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Brian Crane ()
Date: May 29, 2012 10:00AM

I live for this!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Yawn ()
Date: May 29, 2012 10:11AM

Brian Crane Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I live for this!!!!


Speaking of cuckolds.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: May 29, 2012 10:12AM

I like how the guy actually was showing enthusiasm for the show (and I have not seen it released on a Tuesday night in a REALLY long time) and Chad is just a bitch back to him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Yabels ()
Date: May 29, 2012 10:47AM

I'm convinced that all of Chad's neurotic dickishness to his friends and followers is based on his delusion that he is some sort of heir apparent to Anthony Cumia and Jim Norton: an attempt to portray himself as a caustic yet charismatic radio personality who is popular with fans despite his desperate need for attention and sycophantic affirmation at all times. This is probably an exaggeration of who he REALLY is as a person, but I doubt by very much.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: The Nerd's Crotch ()
Date: May 29, 2012 11:39AM

Game Of Thrones Dukes didn't even last a season. Not only is the Nerd's Watch blown up, but he doesn't even watch anymore. That is one quick out-in-out. And Danny what's-his-face is still the psycho, not Dukes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: eddard ()
Date: May 29, 2012 12:07PM

Chad dukes game of thrones to sum: the show went from being "the best show on tv" to "I dont watch any more " in 1 week

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Sam Roberts ()
Date: May 29, 2012 12:27PM

Yabels Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm convinced that all of Chad's neurotic
> dickishness to his friends and followers is based
> on his delusion that he is some sort of heir
> apparent to Anthony Cumia and Jim Norton: an
> attempt to portray himself as a caustic yet
> charismatic radio personality who is popular with
> fans despite his desperate need for attention and
> sycophantic affirmation at all times. This is
> probably an exaggeration of who he REALLY is as a
> person, but I doubt by very much.


He definitely tries to copy Jimmy with his self depricating humor, and Ant with his "rage", but the disgust he shows friends and fans is all Dukes.

Opie, Anthony, and Jim all interact with fans
on Twitter and are nice unless you truly are an idiot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Jammin Jawa ()
Date: May 29, 2012 12:58PM

Just to make sure, is Pig and Beer Dukes still around? Is that the same as Pork Patrol Dukes, or are these two seperate characters?

Yes, I said characters, just like the character of Chad Dukes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: wait what ()
Date: May 29, 2012 01:40PM

Did Dukes ever give a reason why he stopped watching Game of Thrones?

Just a couple weeks ago he was ranting and raving for an hour about how more people need to watch it and you're stupid if you don't watch it.

Guess I just answered my own question

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Queer Ass Pigs ()
Date: May 29, 2012 01:43PM

They are one and the same, as is Pork Dukes, which was Oscar's guess for Dukes' new nickname. The website is not "live" yet, maybe this phase will end with a landing page. Anyone want to pick up the lapsed registration for Thefukerton.com and chronicle the various phases of Dukes?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: transplant ()
Date: May 29, 2012 03:02PM

wait what Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did Dukes ever give a reason why he stopped
> watching Game of Thrones?
>
> Just a couple weeks ago he was ranting and raving
> for an hour about how more people need to watch it
> and you're stupid if you don't watch it.
>
> Guess I just answered my own question

Sort of addressed above - one or two episodes bored him so he quit watching altogether. He also went off on Danny a few episodes back and how Danny was too into GoT and talked too much about the books during their podcast. Completely rational because having someone who knows about the subject is obviously bad, so long as the person isn't Dukes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Kid Dukes ()
Date: May 29, 2012 03:25PM

"Sort of addressed above - one or two episodes bored him so he quit watching altogether. He also went off on Danny a few episodes back and how Danny was too into GoT and talked too much about the books during their podcast. Completely rational because having someone who knows about the subject is obviously bad, so long as the person isn't Dukes."

Same problem as video games Dukes. He is ok when he plays against the system, but when he plays against people who actually know how to play well, he wants no part of the game.


Toolbox

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Gay Porn Dukes ()
Date: May 29, 2012 05:00PM

Last week I didn't care for gay porn.....This week....I LOVE IT!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: May 29, 2012 05:03PM

Kid Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Sort of addressed above - one or two episodes
> bored him so he quit watching altogether. He also
> went off on Danny a few episodes back and how
> Danny was too into GoT and talked too much about
> the books during their podcast. Completely
> rational because having someone who knows about
> the subject is obviously bad, so long as the
> person isn't Dukes."
>
> Same problem as video games Dukes. He is ok when
> he plays against the system, but when he plays
> against people who actually know how to play well,
> he wants no part of the game.
>
>
> Toolbox


I LOVED the old RROD shows because it's just hilarious to hear him talk about how good he is at game X Y or Z and then, without even realizing it, making it totally apparent he simply plays on easier difficulties against the AI.

Also, him declaring that virtually every single game that was not CoD or GoW was basically 'the worst video game ever made'. He made great predictions such as Assassin's Creed 'flopping', he claimed the movies Thor and Captain America were going to bomb so bad no one would see them and Avengers would never even get made, bragging about having 10k xbox live achievement points, not understanding that you can play pc games online and that more systems than the 360 have an online system (he literally smugly laughs at someone saying they 'play games online' and corrects them to say 'you mean xbox live you dullard' when the person obviously did not mean that), claiming one day that he is such a gamer he found a way to play uncharted because he thought it was important that he do so and then in the very same show claiming he has never played a PS3 game.

Christ it just goes ON and to hear him be authoritative about something he knows little to nothing about is hysterical and frustrating.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Andrew Ryan ()
Date: May 29, 2012 05:20PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
> Claiming one day that he is such a gamer he found a way to play
> uncharted because he thought it was important that
> he do so and then in the very same show claiming
> he has never played a PS3 game.
>
> Christ it just goes ON and to hear him be
> authoritative about something he knows little to
> nothing about is hysterical and frustrating.


How many times has he been given/rebought a PS3? The story of Oscar selling his promotional PS3 to the shady Rastafarian was the first podcast I ever heard of theirs, back in the evenings...

How the mighty have fallen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Dan Smoke-han Jew ()
Date: May 29, 2012 06:51PM

Check out this week and future episodes of Rally The Horde and Minority Report. I read this and some of your concerns may be addressed - albeit a much more constructively and tactfully.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: May 30, 2012 09:47AM

Dan Smoke-han Jew Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Check out this week and future episodes of Rally
> The Horde and Minority Report. I read this and
> some of your concerns may be addressed - albeit a
> much more constructively and tactfully.


Did Chad kill himself on the shows? Otherwise I'm not listening.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Porked Patrol ()
Date: May 30, 2012 09:49AM

The cherry pie filling show will be a definate download.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: May 30, 2012 06:22PM

Dan Smoke-han Jew Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Check out this week and future episodes of Rally
> The Horde and Minority Report. I read this and
> some of your concerns may be addressed - albeit a
> much more constructively and tactfully.


Care to elaborate?

Are you claiming to be affiliated with the show?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Lord Dukes ()
Date: May 30, 2012 07:58PM

My fans are the worst. Brian Mooney, kill yourself.

-----------------------------------------------
Attachments:
Untitled.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Brian Mooney ()
Date: May 30, 2012 08:08PM

I'm such a pussy, Lord Dukes is great, I never want to cross him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Kid Dukes ()
Date: May 30, 2012 08:10PM

Brian Mooney Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm such a pussy, Lord Dukes is great, I never
> want to cross him.


Brian Crane laughs at your lack of balls.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Tim Phelps ()
Date: May 30, 2012 08:54PM

Kid Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brian Mooney Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm such a pussy, Lord Dukes is great, I never
> > want to cross him.
>
>
> Brian Crane laughs at your lack of balls.


Elaborate please!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Add him! ()
Date: May 30, 2012 08:56PM

Brian Mooney.....A Chada Al Dhukes cuckold!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Christina Stewart ()
Date: May 30, 2012 08:59PM

KNOW YOUR PLACES!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: May 30, 2012 09:55PM

5 bucks says chad found it and loves reddit and is just being a dick to be a dick

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Yabels ()
Date: May 31, 2012 12:08PM

Dukes is the "Walkin' Dude"
Brian Crane as "Trashcan Man"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA25LcbWbHc#t=00m50s


Brian to Dukes at sec.: 0:50

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Guy ()
Date: May 31, 2012 12:29PM

Maybe I have low standards, but I thought this weeks' two episodes were moderately good

Completely coincidental and totally unrelated, almost none of Dukes' personal zoo crew were in studio this week

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Wacky Crew ()
Date: May 31, 2012 12:50PM

Guy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maybe I have low standards, but I thought this
> weeks' two episodes were moderately good
>
> Completely coincidental and totally unrelated,
> almost none of Dukes' personal zoo crew were in
> studio this week

I noticed that tweet. I guess only Zohan showed up? Maybe they finally took a stand against Dukes' soccer game tantrums and child like behavior.

Get ready for another episode of Self-Pity Dukes where he talks about how much he gave these guys and they treat him like dirt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Rocco ()
Date: May 31, 2012 01:27PM

Big O and Dukes rock!!!

Does anyone have a sound bite of when Chad Dukes prank called that fool Elliot and pretended to be Lance Armstrong? It was mint...the part where Dukes goes off on him was legendary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Rocco ()
Date: May 31, 2012 01:30PM

I vote Dukes for mutherfucking mayor of Northern VA.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Guy ()
Date: May 31, 2012 01:41PM

Wacky Crew Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Guy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Maybe I have low standards, but I thought this
> > weeks' two episodes were moderately good
> >
> > Completely coincidental and totally unrelated,
> > almost none of Dukes' personal zoo crew were in
> > studio this week
>
> I noticed that tweet. I guess only Zohan showed
> up? Maybe they finally took a stand against
> Dukes' soccer game tantrums and child like
> behavior.
>
> Get ready for another episode of Self-Pity Dukes
> where he talks about how much he gave these guys
> and they treat him like dirt.

Zohan and Sven were both there, but I don't mind them as much since they go back to the radio days and day one of the podcast.

It's when you get down to the Dick Smokehand/Dan Creasy/Texas-drawl-guy-whose-name-I-can't-remember/Workout-freak-whose-name-I-can't-remember/Whoever-else-I-can't-remember group that I stop caring and get annoyed when Dukes inexplicably focuses on them at the expense of Oscar and Drab

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Tim Phelps ()
Date: May 31, 2012 01:42PM

Rocco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Big O and Dukes rock!!!
>
> Does anyone have a sound bite of when Chad Dukes
> prank called that fool Elliot and pretended to be
> Lance Armstrong? It was mint...the part where
> Dukes goes off on him was legendary.


Elaborate please!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Lord Dukes ()
Date: May 31, 2012 01:47PM

If you are still using the word "haters", I have no use for you.

Goodbye Chris Tomlinson.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Rocco ()
Date: May 31, 2012 01:59PM

@TIm - back with Chad was a lowly intern for the Junkies, he called into Elliot in the morning...fucking legendary as Elliot is an unfunny loser.

I will say no more and let Chad comment if he wants.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Lord Dukes ()
Date: May 31, 2012 03:09PM

Google, it's a wonderful invention. Now move along.

http://junks.tv/audio/chad-dukes-as-lance-armstrong/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: transplant ()
Date: May 31, 2012 03:42PM

Brian Mooney Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm such a pussy, Lord Dukes is great, I never
> want to cross him.

Don't worry, Dukes will be touting how he's found a great website (reddit) in maybe a few weeks. Just like Inception was not interesting enough and then the best movie of the year.

tl; dr reddit is good


Remember when Drab thought Flobots were better than the Who?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Lesser of three "talents" ()
Date: May 31, 2012 04:59PM

I don't know what is worse to try and listen to: the Spewak Audio Vault or Sven or Zohan trying to contribute to the show.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Andrew Ryan ()
Date: May 31, 2012 09:36PM

transplant Wrote:

> Remember when Drab thought Flobots were better
> than the Who?

Careful now, fond memories of the real show are what make Chad feel the most rotten of all...

Remember when Drab smacked his brother in the head with a rock and his mother called the police on them? Remember when Drab's brother shook his hand and said "Good fight" on the matter?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Lord Dukes ()
Date: May 31, 2012 10:27PM

This is how we do it.

------------------------------------
Attachments:
Untitled.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Queer Ass Pigs ()
Date: May 31, 2012 10:29PM

Did Chad finally open a growlr account? Is that his profile pic?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: VA Phins Fan ()
Date: May 31, 2012 10:55PM

Lord Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is how we do it.
>
> ------------------------------------


Ugh...what a faggot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: May 31, 2012 10:58PM

Queer Ass Pigs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did Chad finally open a growlr account? Is that
> his profile pic?


I think he likes grinder better since he has an iphone.

Is anything he does his own creation or is he just going to keep stealing bits from other people from now on

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: May 31, 2012 11:01PM

By the way terrorist dukes is back. Hes now getting rid of women who post about their pregnancy and their baby size

Im surprised he lasted as long as he did

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: wow.... ()
Date: June 01, 2012 12:29AM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dan Smoke-han Jew Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Check out this week and future episodes of
> Rally
> > The Horde and Minority Report. I read this and
> > some of your concerns may be addressed - albeit
> a
> > much more constructively and tactfully.
>
>
> Did Chad kill himself on the shows? Otherwise I'm
> not listening.


Wow? All the bashing you give Chad on here, kill himself? you really are a bunch of sad, sad, jealous fucks.

Instead of wanting to hear Chad kill himself how about you suggest ways to make the podcast better, cos you all still listen....I am curious...Inside the circle, so maybe i can change it. Anything but put on comments about getting excited about wanting somebody to kill himself. Wow. Very sad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: June 01, 2012 12:56AM

wow.... Wrote:

>
> Wow? All the bashing you give Chad on here, kill
> himself? you really are a bunch of sad, sad,
> jealous fucks.
>
> Instead of wanting to hear Chad kill himself how
> about you suggest ways to make the podcast better,
> cos you all still listen....I am curious...Inside
> the circle, so maybe i can change it. Anything but
> put on comments about getting excited about
> wanting somebody to kill himself. Wow. Very sad.


Where to start with this one. This thread was nothing but suggestions for months, now very few people care anymore. Damage is done.

Second im pretty sure he was joking.

Third I doubt you are in the inner circle and even if you are i spit my drink out when you said it like it meant something. Did you have to ask for permission to use the internet without Chad?

Fourth as long as he acts like a 15 year old girl and his entire act is just stolen from actually successful funny people and he treats people like shit he will get the same treatment.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: first honest post ()
Date: June 01, 2012 01:33AM

chadreallysucks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> wow.... Wrote:
>
> >
> > Wow? All the bashing you give Chad on here,
> kill
> > himself? you really are a bunch of sad, sad,
> > jealous fucks.
> >
> > Instead of wanting to hear Chad kill himself
> how
> > about you suggest ways to make the podcast
> better,
> > cos you all still listen....I am
> curious...Inside
> > the circle, so maybe i can change it. Anything
> but
> > put on comments about getting excited about
> > wanting somebody to kill himself. Wow. Very
> sad.
>
>
> Where to start with this one. This thread was
> nothing but suggestions for months, now very few
> people care anymore. Damage is done.
>
> Second im pretty sure he was joking.
>
> Third I doubt you are in the inner circle and even
> if you are i spit my drink out when you said it
> like it meant something. Did you have to ask for
> permission to use the internet without Chad?
>
> Fourth as long as he acts like a 15 year old girl
> and his entire act is just stolen from actually
> successful funny people and he treats people like
> shit he will get the same treatment


Well, I do know he may have been kidding,but these are the same people who seem obsessed at taking down a guy they dont know, wanting to know where he lives, his phone number, what his girlfriend looks like, what his weight is, how much he gets paid...None of which is creepy at all.

I may be somebody from the inside but I never said I wear it proudly, the three people on show are very different from what you might think. I will not get drawn into an fight with you lot as its like entering the special olympics. I thank you for the honest feedback, I will pass it on to Drab and Oscar. BTW, email address is bigoanddukes@gmail.com feel free to send critics of the show to that. You can even make up a fake email address to do it. Try chadreallysucks@gmail.com and chadisfat@gmail.com probably aren't taken by any other stalkers.

I await your witty comebacks, please make sure to include something about my mom and my sisters.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: June 01, 2012 01:57AM

Yabels Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dukes is the "Walkin' Dude"
> Brian Crane as "Trashcan Man"
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA25LcbWbHc#t=00m50
> s
>
>
> Brian to Dukes at sec.: 0:50

HA!! Here I just learned how to embed a video at a certain time stamp as well.




Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: June 01, 2012 03:28AM

first honest post Wrote:

> Well, I do know he may have been kidding,but these
> are the same people who seem obsessed at taking
> down a guy they dont know, wanting to know where
> he lives, his phone number, what his girlfriend
> looks like, what his weight is, how much he gets
> paid...None of which is creepy at all.

Aside from his address and phone number he regularly brags about weight loss and talks about weight and money issues so if they wanna bring it up dont really see the problem.


> I may be somebody from the inside but I never said
> I wear it proudly, the three people on show are
> very different from what you might think. I will
> not get drawn into an fight with you lot as its
> like entering the special olympics. I thank you
> for the honest feedback, I will pass it on to Drab
> and Oscar. BTW, email address is
> bigoanddukes@gmail.com feel free to send critics
> of the show to that. You can even make up a fake
> email address to do it. Try
> chadreallysucks@gmail.com and chadisfat@gmail.com
> probably aren't taken by any other stalkers.
>
> I await your witty comebacks, please make sure to
> include something about my mom and my sisters.

The only thing that resembles the special olympics is chads wit. Stealing EVERYTHING isnt hard. IF you really are one of his friends and he IS different in real life then he really needs to stop being such a try hard. He just comes off as a nonconformist douche who calls people out on fb for no reason when they werent even addressing him at all. Its not funny, its not creative its just mean. So as long as he wants to act like an asshole treating him like such is very appropriate.

I could care less about the show. Others here feel differently and want it to come back maybe one of them will email, I will not. He used to be entertaining on the fan, now he couldnt be further from it. The try hard my shit dont stink routine got old REALLY fast. I never have and never will buy a podcast.

You might as well save your time passing on comments or telling people to email. It wont do a thing. Hes been well aware of this thread as have his "friends" (who he apparently acts like a 15 year old girl and throws a hissy fit if they do anything without him). His declining sales and the comments here should have alerted him that he was destroying his brand long ago. As should the fact that no radio station had any interest in bringing the show back. IF hes such a great guy in real life he should act like it and just be himself and people would be much more likely to like him and follow him. Getting rid of what ever listeners he had left with fb terrorist attacks almost daily isnt how you grow a brand. Neither is bitching about a school not honoring you that you didnt even graduate from. The list goes on an on

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: June 01, 2012 10:04AM

wow.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ChadIsFat Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Dan Smoke-han Jew Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Check out this week and future episodes of
> > Rally
> > > The Horde and Minority Report. I read this
> and
> > > some of your concerns may be addressed -
> albeit
> > a
> > > much more constructively and tactfully.
> >
> >
> > Did Chad kill himself on the shows? Otherwise
> I'm
> > not listening.
>
>
> Wow? All the bashing you give Chad on here, kill
> himself? you really are a bunch of sad, sad,
> jealous fucks.
>
> Instead of wanting to hear Chad kill himself how
> about you suggest ways to make the podcast better,
> cos you all still listen....I am curious...Inside
> the circle, so maybe i can change it. Anything but
> put on comments about getting excited about
> wanting somebody to kill himself. Wow. Very sad.


One, you are trolling and have nothing to do with the show. Two, I don't listen, which is why I am asking if Chad killed himself. I would listen to that. If you are taking suggestions maybe you should do a show around Chad admitting he is gay. Also, have them fire that retard Zohan who is so abrassive that he is insuferable.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: June 01, 2012 01:39PM

The two Chads above summed things up. I'm at what I would call the "indifference stage" regarding the show. I haven't downloaded a podcast in months and that was only because somebody here said that show had a Drab story.

Several weeks ago when they started the JustinTV thing I checked it out and it managed to hold my interest for about 5 minutes. The quality of the show was much as I remember it; however my interest in it simply was not there.

The unfortunate reality is that Dukes lost the fan base long ago. I've watched the tone of this thread change from jubilation and excitement to alarm and concern to anger to antipathy and vitriol. IMO, now its at the worse possible place it can be from a brand perspective: utter indifference.

I dont know how to come back from that.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2012 01:42PM by TheNorthman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Chris Horton ()
Date: June 01, 2012 09:34PM

Why? Why? Why?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Lord Dukes ()
Date: June 01, 2012 10:00PM

YES! YES! YES!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Chris Horton ()
Date: June 01, 2012 10:03PM

WHY? WHY? WHY?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Also Indifferent ()
Date: June 02, 2012 10:06AM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The two Chads above summed things up. I'm at what
> I would call the "indifference stage" regarding
> the show. I haven't downloaded a podcast in
> months and that was only because somebody here
> said that show had a Drab story.
>
> Several weeks ago when they started the JustinTV
> thing I checked it out and it managed to hold my
> interest for about 5 minutes. The quality of the
> show was much as I remember it; however my
> interest in it simply was not there.
>
> The unfortunate reality is that Dukes lost the fan
> base long ago. I've watched the tone of this
> thread change from jubilation and excitement to
> alarm and concern to anger to antipathy and
> vitriol. IMO, now its at the worse possible place
> it can be from a brand perspective: utter
> indifference.
>
> I dont know how to come back from that.

Agree. My interaction with the show these days is to see what childish activity Dukes is up to in my Twitter feed and reading here. Every once and a while Dukes is the guy I liked to listen to in the JFK days, but most of the time he is doing something that just makes you shake your head and wonder how he is a 30-something year old home owner with a girlfriend.

The point about the tone of the thread is important. This thread did indeed start off as a rallying ground for fans of the show, excited to see it come back because they missed it. I know I did, and was happy to see them back. Now, if they announced the end of the podcast tomorrow, I'd be indifferent. I'd be disappointed for Drab and Oscar, but that is it.

The guy suggesting everyone send in comments is in no way a show insider. Dukes doesn't want to hear people praise the "Nerd Watch" and ask for it back. Why would he want to consider the fact that a listener like me is sick of hearing the "Chad Dukes and Friends Show" where Oscar and Drab speak twice in an hour to make room for "Big Rig Craig" and whoever else is on the Dukes' "friendos" list this week?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: formerfan ()
Date: June 03, 2012 07:10PM

has anyone seen the @ChadDucks parody twitter account? just ran across it today and it is spot on. why do i feel like someone here may be responsible for it? if so, fine work whoever you are...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: June 03, 2012 10:35PM

formerfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> has anyone seen the @ChadDucks parody twitter
> account? just ran across it today and it is spot
> on. why do i feel like someone here may be
> responsible for it? if so, fine work whoever you
> are...


It seems to come and go as chad keeps getting it banned. I dont have twitter though so have just seen what is posted or linked here

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Sam Sneed ()
Date: June 03, 2012 10:51PM

Remember that time Chad dumped all over Danny for liking RPG's on his PS3?

And then a few minutes later got angry and called him closed minded about something else?

That was funny.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Chad Dukes ()
Date: June 04, 2012 10:34AM

The first ever Beer and Pig Hogcast is up and available for free.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: June 04, 2012 01:20PM

Chad Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The first ever Beer and Pig Hogcast is up and
> available for free.


Does Chad kill himself in it? If so, I might listen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Christina Crane ()
Date: June 04, 2012 01:48PM

Know your roles and live for this!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: June 04, 2012 03:41PM

Chad Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The first ever Beer and Pig Hogcast is up and
> available for free.


So what is this a ripoff of?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Sales Division ()
Date: June 04, 2012 05:21PM

Chad Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The first ever Beer and Pig Hogcast is up and
> available for free.


Brought to you by "Weight Not".

Too bad Dukes doesn't put half as much effort into BOAD as he does "Beer and Pig", ultimate frisbee, and whiffle ball.

On a side note, I saw that Drab guest "hosted" Rally the Hoard. I may actually download it for the first time. Note that I haven't downloaded BOAD for a few weeks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: June 05, 2012 10:09AM

Sales Division Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Chad Dukes Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The first ever Beer and Pig Hogcast is up and
> > available for free.
>
>
> Brought to you by "Weight Not".
>
> Too bad Dukes doesn't put half as much effort into
> BOAD as he does "Beer and Pig", ultimate frisbee,
> and whiffle ball.
>
> On a side note, I saw that Drab guest "hosted"
> Rally the Hoard. I may actually download it for
> the first time. Note that I haven't downloaded
> BOAD for a few weeks.

I actually listened to RTH to hear Drab. He was incredibly honest and straight up said he doesn't expect BOAD to ever be back on the air and that it will probably remain in podcast form. He actually appears to be quite happy with it being in podcast form and the money they make off of it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: June 05, 2012 12:05PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:

> I actually listened to RTH to hear Drab. He was
> incredibly honest and straight up said he doesn't
> expect BOAD to ever be back on the air and that it
> will probably remain in podcast form. He actually
> appears to be quite happy with it being in podcast
> form and the money they make off of it.

Should we start the countdown now for how long it is until Drab is out for saying that?

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...3233343536373839404142...LastNext
Current Page: 37 of 95


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **     **  ********   **     **  **    ** 
 **     **  ***   ***  **     **   **   **   **   **  
 **     **  **** ****  **     **    ** **    **  **   
 **     **  ** *** **  **     **     ***     *****    
  **   **   **     **  **     **    ** **    **  **   
   ** **    **     **  **     **   **   **   **   **  
    ***     **     **  ********   **     **  **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.