HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...2930313233343536373839...LastNext
Current Page: 34 of 95
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 09, 2012 10:48AM

I was listening to a podcast this weekend and I thought I heard that Oscar's chick lives in Scottsdale. Is that correct? I know Oscar goesd out there a lot and, I guess he still has friends from back when they were on out there, but I thought she was another junkette.

Why would she be living in AZ? I would expect her to be from Manassas or Dundalk.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 09, 2012 11:21AM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was listening to a podcast this weekend and I
> thought I heard that Oscar's chick lives in
> Scottsdale. Is that correct? I know Oscar goesd
> out there a lot and, I guess he still has friends
> from back when they were on out there, but I
> thought she was another junkette.
>
> Why would she be living in AZ? I would expect her
> to be from Manassas or Dundalk.


Yes she lives out there. People originally said it was another Junkette but I don't think it is.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2012 11:29AM by ChadIsFat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: nope ()
Date: April 09, 2012 12:13PM

She definitely was a Junkette at some point because I remember seeing her at an appearance. She must have moved out to AZ at some point.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 09, 2012 01:16PM

I agree. Somebody posted a couple pages back a picture of her and Kara (presumably at a JFK event) so she definitely has ties to this area.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Shannon ()
Date: April 09, 2012 01:37PM

idiots, a simple keyword search will show you I was a Junkette:

http://junks.tv/junkettes/shannon/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: CAkes ()
Date: April 09, 2012 01:42PM

Yes, she's a junkette, 100%. Cute.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 09, 2012 04:45PM

Shannon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> idiots, a simple keyword search will show you I
> was a Junkette:
>
> http://junks.tv/junkettes/shannon/


Haha, you went to the junkies website. Also, the picture with her and Kara is great because Kara looks fucking insane.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2012 04:45PM by ChadIsFat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Photos by Dukes ()
Date: April 09, 2012 06:35PM

Anyone find it odd that Dukes spent most of Saturday tweeting pictures of his barnacles hanging out with him? I mean, I just don't know many guys who like to take solo pictures of dudes and send them out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: April 09, 2012 08:32PM

Fohawk Dukes returned to wrestle mania. Very country of him

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: hmmm..... ()
Date: April 10, 2012 07:02AM

Photos by Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone find it odd that Dukes spent most of
> Saturday tweeting pictures of his barnacles
> hanging out with him? I mean, I just don't know
> many guys who like to take solo pictures of dudes
> and send them out.


hmmm...not sure where to put this. Is this, "photographer Dukes", "gay dukes", or "creepy Dukes"?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: "Concerned Citizen/Law Enforcement" Dukes ()
Date: April 10, 2012 10:58AM

Slow down.

-------------------------------------------
Attachments:
Untitled.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Brian Crane ()
Date: April 10, 2012 11:01AM

I live for these!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Yabels ()
Date: April 10, 2012 11:03AM

Brian Crane wasn't in the top five commenters?! Somebody make sure he's still breathing!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: time for a new list... ()
Date: April 10, 2012 11:22AM

Time for a new Dukes list. Please add or subtract as you see fit:

Current Dukes:

BBQ Dukes
Cowboy Dukes
Frisbee Golf Dukes
Ultimate Frisbee Duke (maybe combine those into "Frisbee Dukes")
Wrestling Dukes
Diet Dukes
Game of Thrones Dukes
Concerned Citizen Dukes
Closeted Dukes

Old Dukes:
Gears of War Dukes
Harp and Eagle Dukes
Fairfax Ulster/Rugby Dukes
Irish Dukes
Diet Dukes
BOAD Dukes
Walking Dead Dukes
Author Dukes
Hell on Wheels Dukes
Sons of Anarchy Dukes
Breaking Bad Dukes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 10, 2012 12:15PM

Yabels Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brian Crane wasn't in the top five commenters?!
> Somebody make sure he's still breathing!!!


I have a FB account with a BS name and a picture of Chad Dukes doing Harp and Eagle as my profile pic.... Anyway, I sent Brian Crane a PM linking this thread and showing him that people are "discussing" him. Maybe that had something to do with it, I don't know.

The thing that annoys me most about Dukes' internet terrorism is that people don't have a platform to respond.... Until now!!! And this thread is it.

From time to time I will point this thread out to the biggest lemmings or people that get ridiculed for no good reason so they get to speak their piece here and to keep things interesting. I've been in contact with that girl who got banned last week for the April Fools post and she was happy to be done with his stupid ass. She said I could post our messages. Maybe I will later.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Jammin Jawa ()
Date: April 10, 2012 12:24PM

I mentioned these threads to a friend who is alo a BOAD listener. At first he was genuinely upset people would say bad things about the show and the people on it. A few days later he wrote to tell me these threads were actually a good counter-balance and gave him better insighton the who as a whole. Today he wrote to tell me he was more devoted to this thread than to "the wHored". I have heard a couple of people refer to the character "Chad Dukes" and some of the other types of Dukes out there as well. Pepple are definately reading.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Lard Dukes ()
Date: April 10, 2012 12:38PM

time for a new list... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Time for a new Dukes list. Please add or subtract
> as you see fit:
>
> Current Dukes:
>
> BBQ Dukes
> Cowboy Dukes
> Frisbee Golf Dukes
> Ultimate Frisbee Duke (maybe combine those into
> "Frisbee Dukes")
> Wrestling Dukes
> Diet Dukes
> Game of Thrones Dukes
> Concerned Citizen Dukes
> Closeted Dukes
>
> Old Dukes:
> Gears of War Dukes
> Harp and Eagle Dukes
> Fairfax Ulster/Rugby Dukes
> Irish Dukes
> Diet Dukes
> BOAD Dukes
> Walking Dead Dukes
> Author Dukes
> Hell on Wheels Dukes
> Sons of Anarchy Dukes
> Breaking Bad Dukes

----------------------------------------------

Pinterest Dukes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Yabels ()
Date: April 10, 2012 01:04PM

Jammin Jawa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I mentioned these threads to a friend who is alo a
> BOAD listener. At first he was genuinely upset
> people would say bad things about the show and the
> people on it. A few days later he wrote to tell
> me these threads were actually a good
> counter-balance and gave him better insighton the
> who as a whole. Today he wrote to tell me he was
> more devoted to this thread than to "the wHored".
> I have heard a couple of people refer to the
> character "Chad Dukes" and some of the other types
> of Dukes out there as well. Pepple are definately
> reading.

It really is a shame that this thread didn't exist during the No Shtick Zone days. Fans could have really used this to counter-balance THAT.

I've tried telling friends who I thought still listened to the show about this thread, but their response is usually, "Oh man. I stopped listening to those guys awhile ago. They aren't still on the air are they?" Then I tell them about the podcast. Those who actually try to listen to it are turned off by the constant references to new characters who weren't present on the terrestrial show. "Who is Dick Smokehand? Lobster Redface? Dan Creasy?, etc." And often, "There's not enough Drab on the podcast, too much complaining."

This thread would be waaay more popular if the show was more popular.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Flabber. ()
Date: April 10, 2012 01:44PM

Lard Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> time for a new list... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Time for a new Dukes list. Please add or
> subtract
> > as you see fit:
> >
> > Current Dukes:
> >
> > BBQ Dukes
> > Cowboy Dukes
> > Frisbee Golf Dukes
> > Ultimate Frisbee Duke (maybe combine those into
> > "Frisbee Dukes")
> > Wrestling Dukes
> > Diet Dukes
> > Game of Thrones Dukes
> > Concerned Citizen Dukes
> > Closeted Dukes
> >
> > Old Dukes:
> > Gears of War Dukes
> > Harp and Eagle Dukes
> > Fairfax Ulster/Rugby Dukes
> > Irish Dukes
> > Diet Dukes
> > BOAD Dukes
> > Walking Dead Dukes
> > Author Dukes
> > Hell on Wheels Dukes
> > Sons of Anarchy Dukes
> > Breaking Bad Dukes
>
> ----------------------------------------------
>
> Pinterest Dukes


Outer Banks Dukes is still current

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Disappointing ()
Date: April 10, 2012 01:45PM

They may as well rename the whole thing the "Chad Dukes and Friends Show, with Oscar and Drab". Again, if I never heard from the Chad Dukes cult of personality ever again: Sven, Smokehand, Creasy, Zohan, the pizza guy, and these newest guys like "Lobster", I wouldn't complain one bit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Flabber. ()
Date: April 10, 2012 01:50PM

Disappointing Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They may as well rename the whole thing the "Chad
> Dukes and Friends Show, with Oscar and Drab".
> Again, if I never heard from the Chad Dukes cult
> of personality ever again: Sven, Smokehand,
> Creasy, Zohan, the pizza guy, and these newest
> guys like "Lobster", I wouldn't complain one bit.


It's almost the Chad Dukes and friends of friends show sometimes.

He clearly isn't into doing the show with Drab and Oscar if he does all these side projects with other "characters"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 10, 2012 02:05PM

time for a new list... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Time for a new Dukes list. Please add or subtract
> as you see fit:
>
> Current Dukes:
>
> BBQ Dukes
> Cowboy Dukes
> Frisbee Golf Dukes
> Ultimate Frisbee Duke (maybe combine those into
> "Frisbee Dukes")
> Wrestling Dukes
> Diet Dukes
> Game of Thrones Dukes
> Concerned Citizen Dukes
> Closeted Dukes
>
> Old Dukes:
> Gears of War Dukes
> Harp and Eagle Dukes
> Fairfax Ulster/Rugby Dukes
> Irish Dukes
> Diet Dukes
> BOAD Dukes
> Walking Dead Dukes
> Author Dukes
> Hell on Wheels Dukes
> Sons of Anarchy Dukes
> Breaking Bad Dukes

Call of Duty Dukes is Old Dukes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Vic Mackey ()
Date: April 10, 2012 04:27PM

Come on guys. You forgot that Dukes bought a Dodge Charger because of "The Shield".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: April 10, 2012 04:41PM

Vic Mackey Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Come on guys. You forgot that Dukes bought a
> Dodge Charger because of "The Shield".


Is this a true statement?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Stalk Of Korn ()
Date: April 10, 2012 04:58PM

chadreallysucks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vic Mackey Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Come on guys. You forgot that Dukes bought a
> > Dodge Charger because of "The Shield".
>
>
> Is this a true statement?


Yes.
Attachments:
bdc0d362-4470-495c-9447-13ad5f5142f8.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Jander420 ()
Date: April 10, 2012 05:17PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
> So Jander420 have you gotten any Reloaded's lately
> and if so have they been any good?

I picked up the subscription again because I like the convenience and a hundred bucks for a year isn't really an issue for me.

I don't recall any complaints, at least I got to hear the second half of snacks of the roundtable.

I'll let you know what I think of tonights ep tomorrow sometime.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 10, 2012 06:59PM

chadreallysucks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vic Mackey Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Come on guys. You forgot that Dukes bought a
> > Dodge Charger because of "The Shield".
>
>
> Is this a true statement?


Yes, it really is.

>I picked up the subscription again because I like the convenience and a hundred bucks for a year isn't really an issue for me.

I don't think many people here are in the situation where thye would love to buy the show but can't afford it. I think most are of the opinion they simply aren't worth paying for, or listening to.

But if you say a particular one is great, I will probably pick it up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 10, 2012 08:01PM

Jander420 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TheNorthman Wrote:
> > So Jander420 have you gotten any Reloaded's
> lately
> > and if so have they been any good?
>
> I picked up the subscription again because I like
> the convenience and a hundred bucks for a year
> isn't really an issue for me.
>
> I don't recall any complaints, at least I got to
> hear the second half of snacks of the roundtable.
>
> I'll let you know what I think of tonights ep
> tomorrow sometime.


Thanks man. Would you let me know if there are any ones that have a lot of Drab stories or Chad talking about his weight. Those are some of my favorites.

___________________________________________________________________

I was looking at that picture that was posted today with the guy speeding. Look at the screen shot--- 2 seconds ago???. He hit the send button and then print screen immidiately cause he was so proud.

Remember this girl. I went ahead and pointed out this thread to her and she was amused. And its good that people that Chad takes shots at for no good reason now have a GOOGLE MAGNET platform to tell their side of the story.
Attachments:
Chad Dukes is fat.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Brian Crane ()
Date: April 11, 2012 08:45AM

I live for this!!!! No wait, I don't understand this.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Andrew Ryan ()
Date: April 11, 2012 10:34AM

Look at Chad's expression while the hot dog cooks... same one he has in the pic watching the two guys kiss.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Brian Crane ()
Date: April 11, 2012 08:06PM

Of course CHad loves it. It looks like a giant shlong.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Lobster Twoface ()
Date: April 12, 2012 10:23AM

time for a new list... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Time for a new Dukes list. Please add or subtract
> as you see fit:
>
> Current Dukes:
>
> BBQ Dukes
> Cowboy Dukes
> Frisbee Golf Dukes
> Ultimate Frisbee Duke (maybe combine those into
> "Frisbee Dukes")
> Wrestling Dukes
> Diet Dukes
> Game of Thrones Dukes
> Concerned Citizen Dukes
> Closeted Dukes
>
> Old Dukes:
> Gears of War Dukes
> Harp and Eagle Dukes
> Fairfax Ulster/Rugby Dukes
> Irish Dukes
> Diet Dukes
> BOAD Dukes
> Walking Dead Dukes
> Author Dukes
> Hell on Wheels Dukes
> Sons of Anarchy Dukes
> Breaking Bad Dukes


Snacks of the Round Table Dukes is in for the moment

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Ken Shamrock ()
Date: April 12, 2012 11:27AM

MMA Dukes quietly rode off into the sunset. I remember when the Fukerton site was plastered in promos from UFC guys.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: 0&D4lEYEf ()
Date: April 12, 2012 11:28AM

Passion inspires passion...
Attachments:
4 life.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Blow and Go ()
Date: April 12, 2012 11:48AM

Ken Shamrock Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> MMA Dukes quietly rode off into the sunset. I
> remember when the Fukerton site was plastered in
> promos from UFC guys.


Fukerton Dukes is dead

Ford Taurus Dukes is dead too

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 12, 2012 02:09PM

What about Friday Night Wrestling" show w/ Dirty-T-Shuuurt, Dukes? Does he even still do that? I think I listened to 15 seconds of it once.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Jander420 ()
Date: April 12, 2012 02:43PM

This weeks reloaded was very dick smokehand and his problems centric. Discussion of weed addiction in general, weed anonymous, etc. Introspective for me a little perhaps, and I felt there was laughs throughout, but it seemed to drag on a little. Then they started ripping into him about his girlfriend and they finally got out of him the pathetic reason he considered himself to have treated her so bad at the start of their relationship and now feels guilty about.

There was some fun ribbing of Chad Pinterest dukes, including several admissions of chads hatred for things that he later came to love(social networking, apple products)


I'll try and relisten to the last couple sometime soon to let you know if there was any drabbers or skinny dukes content.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 13, 2012 10:54AM

Blow and Go Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ken Shamrock Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > MMA Dukes quietly rode off into the sunset. I
> > remember when the Fukerton site was plastered
> in
> > promos from UFC guys.
>
>
> Fukerton Dukes is dead
>
> Ford Taurus Dukes is dead too

I didn't know there ever was a Ford Taurus Dukes. Do you mean Ford Focus?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 13, 2012 10:56AM

I was listening to a BOAD podcast uploaded on 4shared a couple days ago and they were talking about the time that Dukes did a stand up act at the Appolo Theatre and absolutely bombed and some famous comedian made fun of him or something like that. I've heard the Junkies refer to this a couple times saying there were crickets in the audience.

Does anybody know what happened?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 13, 2012 10:56AM

Jander420 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This weeks reloaded was very dick smokehand and
> his problems centric. Discussion of weed
> addiction in general, weed anonymous, etc.
> Introspective for me a little perhaps, and I felt
> there was laughs throughout, but it seemed to drag
> on a little. Then they started ripping into him
> about his girlfriend and they finally got out of
> him the pathetic reason he considered himself to
> have treated her so bad at the start of their
> relationship and now feels guilty about.
>
> There was some fun ribbing of Chad Pinterest
> dukes, including several admissions of chads
> hatred for things that he later came to
> love(social networking, apple products)
>
>
> I'll try and relisten to the last couple sometime
> soon to let you know if there was any drabbers or
> skinny dukes content.


Smokehand is maybe the worst story teller on that entire show. He NEVER gets to the point and fumbles around and pauses so often I completely lose interest way before he gets to anything relevant. I mean he told a story about running a drug den and having guys break in with machetes and guns and his friend getting hacked with one of them and he managed to make it a god damn chore to try and listen to. He is so incredibly boring.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Smoked ()
Date: April 13, 2012 06:01PM

Smokehand is another "dead weight" addition to the show from Chad's stable of friends. He at least has stories, but as Chadisfat said, they are told in the most awful manner possible. In the end, it is just as boring as Creasy trying to blurt out a sentence or Sven talking about some nonsense him and Chad think is wacky.

The average Drab story blows these guys out of the water. Even a good Oscar story is better. Old Chad Dukes used to tell some great ones about his activities back in the day. I remember him talking about trying to dance to like NSync or something once and it was hilarious.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Fat Tire Dukes ()
Date: April 13, 2012 06:42PM

Apparently Fat Tire Dukes is gone. This was brought up during the recent "snacks" episode.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 13, 2012 07:46PM

Smoked Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The average Drab story blows these guys out of the
> water. Even a good Oscar story is better. Old
> Chad Dukes used to tell some great ones about his
> activities back in the day. I remember him
> talking about trying to dance to like NSync or
> something once and it was hilarious.


^^^This. I've never even heard the Dukes story about him trying to dance to NSync but it sounds like just the type of story he would have told back in 2007-2008 when they were doing nights and when they were my favorite show on radio.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Smoked ()
Date: April 13, 2012 11:08PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Smoked Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The average Drab story blows these guys out of
> the
> > water. Even a good Oscar story is better. Old
> > Chad Dukes used to tell some great ones about
> his
> > activities back in the day. I remember him
> > talking about trying to dance to like NSync or
> > something once and it was hilarious.
>
>
> ^^^This. I've never even heard the Dukes story
> about him trying to dance to NSync but it sounds
> like just the type of story he would have told
> back in 2007-2008 when they were doing nights and
> when they were my favorite show on radio.

I think I heard it on mid-days, but essentially Dukes was into R&B music (maybe it wasn't Nsync) and he was trying to figure out dancing to it. It was the old self-deprecating Dukes I used to like listening to.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Andrew Ryan ()
Date: April 14, 2012 12:18AM

Fat Tire Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Apparently Fat Tire Dukes is gone. This was
> brought up during the recent "snacks" episode.


After making various "Buzz Babes" cry when they accidentally drank it during an O'Meara drink show?

Wattadick.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: LS ()
Date: April 14, 2012 11:58AM

Chad referred to himself as "Woodsman Dukes" when he was talking about the camping trip he was taking with some of his YES!men a month or so ago. I don't know if this would be considered "current Dukes" or "old Dukes" since I don't believe he has gone camping again since then.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Lance Bass ()
Date: April 14, 2012 07:09PM

Smoked Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think I heard it on mid-days, but essentially
> Dukes was into R&B music (maybe it wasn't Nsync)
> and he was trying to figure out dancing to it. It
> was the old self-deprecating Dukes I used to like
> listening to.

I remember that, pretty sure it was from middays. I listened back all of the JFK night shows not too long ago and it definitely wasn't in there.

It was a story from in the way-back Skinny Dukes days. If I remember correctly, Chad was in his early 20's and weighed a buck fifty, right around the time he first met Oscar at HFS. He was way into boy bands and used to spike his hair up and go to clubs. He would obsessively watch boy band music videos and try to imitate their dance moves. I think it spawned from a discussion they were having on songs they liked but were embarrassed about. Some NSync song came up and Chad went crazy, started singing along and knew every word, then started calling out other Backstreet Boys/NSync songs for Drab to play. It was an example of a great, organic segment that only came about because they had to fill 5 hours every day. Usually the unplanned, pulling-content-out-of-their-asses segments ended up being the best ones.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Welp....there you have it. ()
Date: April 14, 2012 07:32PM

Lance Bass Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Smoked Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I think I heard it on mid-days, but essentially
> > Dukes was into R&B music (maybe it wasn't
> Nsync)
> > and he was trying to figure out dancing to it.
> It
> > was the old self-deprecating Dukes I used to
> like
> > listening to.
>
> I remember that, pretty sure it was from middays.
> I listened back all of the JFK night shows not too
> long ago and it definitely wasn't in there.
>
> It was a story from in the way-back Skinny Dukes
> days. If I remember correctly, Chad was in his
> early 20's and weighed a buck fifty, right around
> the time he first met Oscar at HFS. He was way
> into boy bands and used to spike his hair up and
> go to clubs. He would obsessively watch boy band
> music videos and try to imitate their dance moves.
> I think it spawned from a discussion they were
> having on songs they liked but were embarrassed
> about. Some NSync song came up and Chad went
> crazy, started singing along and knew every word,
> then started calling out other Backstreet
> Boys/NSync songs for Drab to play. It was an
> example of a great, organic segment that only came
> about because they had to fill 5 hours every day.
> Usually the unplanned,
> pulling-content-out-of-their-asses segments ended
> up being the best ones.

Yeah, that's perfectly normal behavior for a heterosexual male. Geesh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: d-bag ()
Date: April 14, 2012 07:55PM

fuck this idiot dukes. the fucking guy is a joke. "the feast, it's Ruined"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 14, 2012 08:08PM

d-bag Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> fuck this idiot dukes. the fucking guy is a joke.
> "the feast, it's Ruined"


Yeah it's a damn shame. The story may well have been mid-days. I have no clue as I don't remember that one personally. Mid-days BOAD was just as good. They were even still making me LOL when the podcast started. I also remember shortly after the format flip, Oscar came on the to a RROD or Rodkast(I think) and Chad, Drab and Oscar were hitting on all cylinders. I remember Drabber talking about Jormand and saying "the reason you didn't get a severance package from the station is because you started a business that nobody wanted or needed, YOU FUCKK!!!"

And I definitely agree that their spontaneous segments, especially the ones where they would take turns making fun of each other were great and I think that was a big part of their appeal to the listeners. Damn shame that's gone now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Lance Bass ()
Date: April 15, 2012 02:04AM

Haha, oh shit. I didn't realize when I typed that that it would push the thread back into "Dukes is gay" territory. Not that that's not a welcome turn... the Gay Dukes angle is the funniest turn this thread has taken in a long time. Please, somebody, track down the podcast, it's seminal Gay Dukes!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 15, 2012 04:14PM

More Internet Terrorist Dukes(ITD) below. This was done on 4/11, roughly 16 hours after my post with April Fools' Day chick went up and I linked Brian Crane to this page. Since then, there has been no Internet Terrorist attacks from ITD whatsoever. We'll see if ITD has actually decided to stop. As a matter of principal, of course, I have contacted the person on the recieving end of this ITD attack(as I will from now on). But I think Chad has finnally got the message that if he ever wants BOAD back on air he has to stop feeding this google magnet, because any PD considering them will of course be brought right here and stop considering them real quick!!! Anybody think a PD would be interested in a thread with the title of say....Big O and Dukes Coming Back"?

It's my belief that Dukes is now finally aware of this. Too bad Stupid, didn't figure this out a year ago when it may have made a difference.
Attachments:
AntiDukes.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Andrew Ryan ()
Date: April 16, 2012 12:12AM

How can we put this so he might understand...

Lost we have I fear... Has the Dee-Jay fat fuck to the Dark Side gone...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Ugh ()
Date: April 16, 2012 05:08AM

Just shows the contempt Dukes has for his day job. This guy actually listens to that pile of garbage called "The Lavar Arrington Show", which pays Dukes' bills, and Dukes' response to him wondering what happened to Oscar is to ridicule him to his cult of personality.

Believe it or not, podcasts are not exactly common knowledge to everyone. Even if this guy does know about podcasts, he would have to search explicitly for BOAD to find it. I mean, last I knew, there weren't anywhere near the top 10. I don't think many people scroll down to see what comedy podcasts are occupying the 80-100 slots on the list and would "stumble" upon the BOAD show.

Never mind that the guy would probably be disappointed about what he would find, although if he finds 106.7 The Fan interesting, maybe he would enjoy Sven or a meandering Dick Smokehand story.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Brian Crane ()
Date: April 16, 2012 06:58AM

I live for this!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Justin bieber ()
Date: April 16, 2012 08:23AM

So why don't you guys just not listen to Boad? Instead of complaining about it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Brad Pitt ()
Date: April 16, 2012 08:29AM

My name is Brad Pitt and I support BOAD.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Flabber. ()
Date: April 16, 2012 09:35AM

Fat Tire Dukes was obsessed with getting Fat Tire beer to the area. Once it got here, he gave up on it.

Woodsman Dukes may be just a one-off Dukes, like Author Dukes turned out to be.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Yabels ()
Date: April 16, 2012 11:00AM

Flabber. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fat Tire Dukes was obsessed with getting Fat Tire
> beer to the area. Once it got here, he gave up on
> it.
>
> Woodsman Dukes may be just a one-off Dukes, like
> Author Dukes turned out to be.


Once the "bro dogs" like it, he's all out. Bascially if anyone beyond his circle of friends is all-in on something, then he's all-out. Thankfully the general rabble of rubes haven't latched onto Game of Thrones just yet. I hope they never do, similar to Breaking Bad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: don't forget ()
Date: April 16, 2012 12:12PM

It was only for like one episode, but "Punkin' Chuckin' Dukes" was all-in on making a catapult for hurling pumpkins. Thankfully, he crawled back into his hole quickly.

Yabels is right... Chad cannot stand it if other people find cool something that he likes. That is why wrestling is safe for him -- he knows that it will NEVER be considered cool by anyone but 11-year-old boys and emotionally stunted man-boys like him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Yabels ()
Date: April 16, 2012 12:42PM

Also, Dukes sounds legitimately wasted on this last Nerd's Watch. He's railing against the dullards that listen to his radio show. The contempt for the job is palpable.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Dr Phil ()
Date: April 16, 2012 01:01PM

He hates himself for signing on to the show rather than go with his principles and walk away to do what he wants. He needed the job, he wants to be in radio, so he chokes down his pride and sits there with LaVar like a bump on a log.

He hates the people who listen to the radio because he knows the show is no good. If you are commenting on the show by calling in, you are an idiot, and he hates himself for being a part of it.

He knows there is no future for BOAD. He knows Drab has passed him in terms of success. He knows he can't come out of the closet. He's just mad at himself, so he surrounds himself with yes men and idiots he can talk down to and control.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 16, 2012 01:14PM

Yabels Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Also, Dukes sounds legitimately wasted on this
> last Nerd's Watch. He's railing against the
> dullards that listen to his radio show. The
> contempt for the job is palpable.

That sounds like it might actually be funny to listening to. did he spend a good amount of time trashing the callers? I might have to listen tonight.

I can't say I blame him for feeling that way either. Having to take calls and discuss the same stupid topics (mostly Redskins) for the rest of eternity (or at least the rest of his career) is probably pretty close to Chad's idea of hell.

Its like Chadreallysucks said a few weeks ago; the callers are probably OK people but the type of mind that can be entertained by hours and hours on end of sports talk is probably a pretty simple one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Big Fan ()
Date: April 16, 2012 02:20PM

The few times I've attempted to listen to Dukes on The Fan, I have to laugh at how some of the "regular" callers really are like Patton Oswalt's character in "Big Fan" who write down a whole rant before calling in and waiting to get on, then spewing it out on the air like they are auditioning for a spot doing nights. Some guy from College Park was the worst example. The guy would go on for a few minutes off his pre-written "material" about the Redskins almost every time I tuned in.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 16, 2012 02:36PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yabels Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Also, Dukes sounds legitimately wasted on this
> > last Nerd's Watch. He's railing against the
> > dullards that listen to his radio show. The
> > contempt for the job is palpable.
>
> That sounds like it might actually be funny to
> listening to. did he spend a good amount of time
> trashing the callers? I might have to listen
> tonight.
>

I don't know, those shows are ROUGH to sit through unless you really want to hear people sit around and talk about a tv show.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Lavar Arrington ()
Date: April 17, 2012 02:46AM

I like the penis. And so do all of you mkay.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: LaVar ()
Date: April 18, 2012 07:12AM

Son, I am an aflete. An aflete is someone who, you know, is trained to be an aftlele because I know this from being an aflete and you know what, it ain't easy to be one but if you are one you know what I am talking about like hockey people know what I am talking about because that is like being an aflete and things and it's not like being the NFL like I was or whatever but that is the way it is because golf isn't something where afletes are, you know, known to, you know, be but there are people who know what I am talking about because, you know, yeh, you know son, that is what being an aflete is all about son, so when you are one you know what it is all about and all and such and things and stuff.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Loser's Watch ()
Date: April 18, 2012 08:49AM

"Nerds Watch" is a lazy excuse for "additional content" that Chad will eventually point out to listeners as another example of his great sacrafices for them. Zero interest here in hearing Chad and friends talk about a TV show.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Porked Petrol ()
Date: April 18, 2012 11:47AM

Loser's Watch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Nerds Watch" is a lazy excuse for "additional
> content" that Chad will eventually point out to
> listeners as another example of his great
> sacrafices for them. Zero interest here in
> hearing Chad and friends talk about a TV show.


Great, more "additional content", like "JAWS" and "Dick and Dukes". Pass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Chad Dukes ()
Date: April 18, 2012 03:22PM

LaVar Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Son, I am an aflete. An aflete is someone who,
> you know, is trained to be an aftlele because I
> know this from being an aflete and you know what,
> it ain't easy to be one but if you are one you
> know what I am talking about like hockey people
> know what I am talking about because that is like
> being an aflete and things and it's not like being
> the NFL like I was or whatever but that is the way
> it is because golf isn't something where afletes
> are, you know, known to, you know, be but there
> are people who know what I am talking about
> because, you know, yeh, you know son, that is what
> being an aflete is all about son, so when you are
> one you know what it is all about and all and such
> and things and stuff.

You may be an "aflete" but I'm Chad Dukes the co-host of the talk-radio show, Big O and Dukes. And just like you know sports because you're an "aflete", I know radio because I'm the co-host of the radio talk show, Big O and Dukes.

As the co-host of Big o and Dukes, I am too big time to take my job seriously there and I feel the need to put my coworkers and others down. You should never have looked at my IM's and CK needs to get me an office.

Did you see how many people signed my twitter petition????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 18, 2012 03:43PM

Btw, that last anon, Chad Dukes, post was me. The poster "lavar" for the past year at least has dropped in to random radio threads and posted his ramblings completely out of context. For the first time today, I actually read one of the posts word for word and that dude is actually pretty funny, IMO.

Seriously, read that post and tell me you can't picture those exact words coming out of Lavar's mouth!



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2012 03:46PM by TheNorthman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: LaVar ()
Date: April 18, 2012 04:38PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Btw, that last anon, Chad Dukes, post was me. The
> poster "lavar" for the past year at least has
> dropped in to random radio threads and posted his
> ramblings completely out of context. For the
> first time today, I actually read one of the posts
> word for word and that dude is actually pretty
> funny, IMO.
>
> Seriously, read that post and tell me you can't
> picture those exact words coming out of Lavar's
> mouth!

Thank you son

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Prime Time Sam Roberts ()
Date: April 18, 2012 04:51PM

Dukes got to call in to Opie and Anthony today. Someone tweeted to Opie about how BOAD said that John Cusack was the worst guest ever, and before they had Cusack on today they had Dukes on the air to talk about it. Opie had some nice things to say about BOAD and how they should still be on the air.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 19, 2012 01:36PM

Ok I bought the paid show this week because I figured they had to have come up with something decent in the 3 months since I last bought it. So far they have talked HALF AN HOUR about the Tupac 'hologram' thing and Dukes is so fucking stupid he never took a second to even read how it works. It's simply a reflection from a projector, off a piece of glass, on to a reflective screen. They can't recreate events from history with 100% accuracy unless they have god damn footage of the event from every angle. Chad also apparently thinks this is like an interactive being created on the stage that can now do anything in the world (he said they can now make Tupac fly). It's a reflection from a film projector for christ's sake.

Chad is so stupid he actually thinks this is some form of interactive AI.

And Oscar is so god damn dumb he is talking about maybe bringing back a dead relative.

And then Chad is talking about porn holograms and cloning and what a break through this is.

It's a fucking reflection of a movie is all it is you retards.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2012 01:41PM by ChadIsFat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Pele ()
Date: April 19, 2012 02:06PM

Looks like Soccer Dukes has been born. Never thought I'd see this one. Dukes was asking on Twitter about how soccer shirts fit, since he is apparently buying one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 19, 2012 02:22PM

Pele Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looks like Soccer Dukes has been born. Never
> thought I'd see this one. Dukes was asking on
> Twitter about how soccer shirts fit, since he is
> apparently buying one.

Screen shot or I call BS.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: jammin jawa ()
Date: April 19, 2012 02:25PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pele Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Looks like Soccer Dukes has been born. Never
> > thought I'd see this one. Dukes was asking on
> > Twitter about how soccer shirts fit, since he
> is
> > apparently buying one.
>
> Screen shot or I call BS.

I saw him ask the question late yesterday I think it was. He is getting a Team USA "kit".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 19, 2012 02:47PM

jammin jawa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TheNorthman Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Pele Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Looks like Soccer Dukes has been born. Never
> > > thought I'd see this one. Dukes was asking
> on
> > > Twitter about how soccer shirts fit, since he
> > is
> > > apparently buying one.
> >
> > Screen shot or I call BS.
>
> I saw him ask the question late yesterday I think
> it was. He is getting a Team USA "kit".

Yeah, I'm just messing around. I don't doubt for a second that "soccer Dukes" is on its way in. Given his recent weight loss I would fully expect some form of physical activity to be his next incarnation. I don't know how much weight he's lost but the last pic of him I saw, although noticeably thinner; he still looked to be 100 lbs overweight, minimum.

But seriously, good for him. I can't imagine what Dukes would have loooked like in a soccer shirt at 325 but if he's lost enough weight that he can now wear one without embarrassing himself then I give a lot of credit. I just hope he's not eluding himself into thinking he's 160 when he's really still 260!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Jammin Jawa ()
Date: April 19, 2012 02:52PM

Wait, you don't think he'll actually play soccer in that shirt, do you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 19, 2012 03:40PM

Jammin Jawa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wait, you don't think he'll actually play soccer
> in that shirt, do you?


I don't know. I hope he does cause it would be funny as hell. Does it sound any crazier than him playing Rugby or Ultimate Frisby when he was at his fattest, which evidently he did?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Yabels ()
Date: April 19, 2012 04:54PM

Just listened to the most recent episode. A typical Dukes bitch-fest. The barnacles are naturally terrified of Chad. Smokehand, J.C. Torro, Bodey, Big Rig? and whoever else all actually don't like hanging out with Dukes, it's very clear.

Also, it sounds like the amount of hangers-on sitting in on the show is reaching critical mass.

Here's a legitimate suggestion: keep the cast to Dukes, O, Drab, and one MAYBE two others. There are so many dudes mumbling in the background it is really distracting and annoying. But I guess if EVERY story revolves around these tertiary characters, they need to be there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Tony Meola ()
Date: April 19, 2012 05:03PM

Not sure what Dukes' sudden interest in the US soccer team is, especially since they didn't even qualify for the Olympics. I wonder if Dukes is aware of that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: John Cusack ()
Date: April 19, 2012 08:49PM

I am a terrible guest and you guys are really gay

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: KristaD ()
Date: April 19, 2012 10:01PM

I wonder if Dukes gets pissed if one of his "friends" takes a dump without informing him first.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Gregg Hughes ()
Date: April 20, 2012 11:43AM

I actually tried to listen this week to the free show. The whole thing is Dukes complaining about not being invited to a soccer game? Really guys?

Is there anyone who thinks Dukes would want to go play a soccer game? As Yabels said, maybe they just need a "break" from Dukes. I mean I had friends in my main group of friends from HS and college that we would "avoid" some nights since we needed a break. They weren't bad guys, and we still liked them, but sometimes you need to not see them for a day.

Seriously, is there anyone more insecure than Chad Dukes? Or egotistical? He talks like he owns these guys because he introduced some of them to each other. "My" rugby team has the nerve to keep playing after I go back to playing frisbee? Did he want them to quit and join him playing frisbee? He is like a clingy woman.

There is no "friendship" with Dukes and his barnacles. It is clear from how he threatens to unfollow them for tweeting about their interests. He is their boss and get to hang out with him at his call. They should all drop him and move on.

Which would be a benefit to the show by the way, because listening to a show with a bunch of people giggling in the background is awful.

Drab was the star of this episode though with some zingers, and probably the only funny part of it. I guess Oscar had a couple moments too. The Dukes/Smokehand soccer thing sucked.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 20, 2012 02:11PM

For the first time today I actually thought about the last screen shot I put up where he says "kill me" in response to that guy's inquiry.

Wouldn't that have been a perfect opportunity to tell this guy about the podcast....maybe expand their listener base??? I mean the dude said BOAD was "must listen radio".

Last I checked, the point of tweeting about the podcast is to get more people interested in it. If he only cares about people who already are aware of the podcast, then why post about it at all? I know this topic has been rehashed ad nauseum here but it still baffles me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Brian Crane ()
Date: April 20, 2012 06:59PM

Because if he didn't post these status updates I would have nothing to live for.

Go Dukes!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Four Hour Club ()
Date: April 20, 2012 09:50PM

This was the worst free show in months. They should change the name of the show from BOAD to "DUKES GET BUTT HURT" since that's the majority of what the shows have been about for the last 6 months.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: April 20, 2012 10:49PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For the first time today I actually thought about
> the last screen shot I put up where he says "kill
> me" in response to that guy's inquiry.
>
> Wouldn't that have been a perfect opportunity to
> tell this guy about the podcast....maybe expand
> their listener base??? I mean the dude said BOAD
> was "must listen radio".
>
> Last I checked, the point of tweeting about the
> podcast is to get more people interested in it.
> If he only cares about people who already are
> aware of the podcast, then why post about it at
> all? I know this topic has been rehashed ad
> nauseum here but it still baffles me.


Because hes offended that someone could possibly not know about his podcast that is so popular it could land him back on the radio anywhere or even sniff the top of any itunes list

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Four Hour Club ()
Date: April 20, 2012 11:52PM

Free show was terrible, Reloaded is fucking ponderous. Who the fuck cares about a fake hologram.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Andrew Ryan ()
Date: April 21, 2012 02:07AM

Ponderous, man, fucking ponderous! What the hell is going on here? Jesus, isn't this the last hour? We've got another hour to do? Geeze, I though we were almost finished. Good Golly Miss Molly! Hi, this is Casey Kasem. American Top 40 is moved to a new time. I hope you'll join me this Saturday morning and every Saturday morning at 2... Two??!!!

Could... Dukes... bring the dead... BACK TO LIFE??? Drinking Bud Light Platinum?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: VA Phins Fan ()
Date: April 22, 2012 01:29PM

I heard Chad call in to Opie and Anthony last week to talk about John Cusack. Made me realize how much I Do NOT miss terrestrial radio, and how apparent it is that Chad tries to act like Norton. Sad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Club Soda Kenny ()
Date: April 22, 2012 02:41PM

VA Phins Fan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I heard Chad call in to Opie and Anthony last week
> to talk about John Cusack. Made me realize how
> much I Do NOT miss terrestrial radio, and how
> apparent it is that Chad tries to act like Norton.
> Sad.

Yeah, Dukes crossed the line into fanboy-dom a few times when he was on that call. It was the worst when he just randomly starting bringing up old stories.

He also didn't seem to be too interested in plugging the show. I mean Opie invited him to plug it and then he didn't mention it again until the end when Opie had him repeat it. As Opie complimented him on the old show, it would have been a perfect time to add some details about the podcast. Or maybe Dukes knows that the podcast just sucks now. That is all I could think of as Opie talked about how they deserved to still be on the air. "If only Opie listened to the "Chad is sad about a soccer game" episode".

I guess Chad was also on the aftershow with Sam and E-Rock talking wrestling. Too bad I missed that one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Flabnutz ()
Date: April 24, 2012 08:56PM

Club Soda Kenny Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> VA Phins Fan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I heard Chad call in to Opie and Anthony last
> week
> > to talk about John Cusack. Made me realize how
> > much I Do NOT miss terrestrial radio, and how
> > apparent it is that Chad tries to act like
> Norton.
> > Sad.
>
> Yeah, Dukes crossed the line into fanboy-dom a few
> times when he was on that call. It was the worst
> when he just randomly starting bringing up old
> stories.


That's cause he knows that calls into the Junkies and O&A are the closest he well ever get to being back on air with his own non-sports talk show.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: AJM ()
Date: April 26, 2012 11:37AM

Well, give Duke some props for keeping up with his weight loss. He posted this pic to his FB. Now we know where he started from. Hopefully this will bolster his self-esteem a bit and put some of Jerk Dukes on the back burner.
Attachments:
580679_3812530148614_1138327999_33626826_491300876_n.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Lord Dukes ()
Date: April 26, 2012 01:38PM

Pounds should just melt off now that we've been introduced to "Soccer Dukes".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 26, 2012 01:56PM

I am somewhat hesitant to believe that 283 weight. I am fairly certain he topped 300.

Also, why was he tracking his weight consistently back in July of last year? Is that when he started this weight not crap? I think he is lying about the numbers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 26, 2012 01:58PM

AJM Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, give Duke some props for keeping up with his
> weight loss. He posted this pic to his FB. Now we
> know where he started from. Hopefully this will
> bolster his self-esteem a bit and put some of Jerk
> Dukes on the back burner.

So Dukes was at 283 at heaviest, assuming the info on the chart is accurate/honest. I would have put him higher. But that is good for him. His internet terrorism seems to have ended. Or at least no one has posted any here.

Maybe he'll do a show talking about it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Andrew Ryan ()
Date: April 26, 2012 02:23PM

Lord Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pounds should just melt off now that we've been
> introduced to "Soccer Dukes".


Wow... tell that to the poor guy's knees!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 26, 2012 02:33PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am somewhat hesitant to believe that 283 weight.
> I am fairly certain he topped 300.
>
> Also, why was he tracking his weight consistently
> back in July of last year? Is that when he
> started this weight not crap? I think he is lying
> about the numbers.

That's why I want to hear an episode where Dukes talks about it. Oscar and Drab WILL call him out on that too. We can't be the only people who think that number is low.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...2930313233343536373839...LastNext
Current Page: 34 of 95


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  ********  **    **  **    **   ******  
 ***   **  **    **  **   **    **  **   **    ** 
 ****  **      **    **  **      ****    **       
 ** ** **     **     *****        **     **       
 **  ****    **      **  **       **     **       
 **   ***    **      **   **      **     **    ** 
 **    **    **      **    **     **      ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.