HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334...LastNext
Current Page: 29 of 95
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: iTunes Bandit ()
Date: February 05, 2012 07:08PM

I couldn't even tell you the last time I listened to this show

O&A from 6:30 - 8 on the drive into work

Rest of O&A from 5-6:15 on the way home

Oscar is beyond worthless

I think I can hear dukes getting fatter as he did nothing but eat white castle/Crystals/Texas roadhouse in Indianapolis

Any truth to the rumor he was mistaken for a cow while on radio row in Indy and they called animal control

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: February 05, 2012 07:51PM

Yeah, it seems like the fan base just completely gave up on the show. For what it's worth, the last couple weeks have been significantly better. A couple of weeks ago I got Reloaded, per ChadIsFat's recommendation and Drab told a story about being at a car wash in a black neighborhood and just making a complete idiot out of himself in front of everybody. It was as funny as any story I've ever heard from him.

Posted by: Andrew Ryan ()
Date: February 05, 2012 11:10PM

@Northman, By any chance, would you happen to remember when the show got back on track?

Date: February 06, 2012 12:05AM

Well, I don't know if I would go so far as to say that the show is back on track. It just seems that the past 3 weeks or so have been better. The website still sucks. Its down right now for example. The Reloaded that has Drab in the title was pretty funny. I forget what its called though.

The fact that they can't even keep their site up and running means that their show is far from being back on track, IMHO.

Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: February 06, 2012 11:19AM

I don't know if I have ever seen a site that has as many performance problems.

Posted by: Jammin Jawa ()
Date: February 06, 2012 12:29PM

So, apprently Chad got a Weight Not endorsement deal.....he might be the first person they ever had who gained weight.

Date: February 06, 2012 03:31PM

Jammin Jawa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So, apprently Chad got a Weight Not endorsement
> deal.....he might be the first person they ever
> had who gained weight.

Giving Chad a weight endorsement deal is like putting a bullet in your product's head. There is no way it will ever work.

Date: February 06, 2012 03:52PM

When three Baconators and 17 Miller Lites are known as the "Chad Dukes Diet," you realize they might want to rethink the whole endorsement.

Posted by: Jander420 ()
Date: February 08, 2012 02:27PM

I haven't finished listening to this weeks episode, just listened to the beginning on the way to work, but they did discuss that they either have purchased or are purchasing a dedicated server for their site, which hopefully would vastly improve the reliability of their website, though I don't really believe their website issues were a sign of a poor product, just heavy user load when they have a very specific episode release time that people are trying to get.

Date: February 08, 2012 03:09PM

I agree that the quality of the of the podcast and the reliability of their site are not necessarily intrinsically linked. But if they can't even maintain a site where the podcast is hosted, what does that say about the overall state of the BOAD brand? And I last checked the site between Friday-Sunday and it was down every time. That can't be just heavy use as nothing is released then. Its good that they are getting this fixed.

@Jander420: did you get Reloaded this week? Was it good if you did?

Posted by: ryan ()
Date: February 08, 2012 04:25PM

troll

Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: February 08, 2012 04:49PM

Andrew Ryan Wrote:
> When three Baconators and 17 Miller Lites are
> known as the "Chad Dukes Diet," you realize they
> might want to rethink the whole endorsement.

The only weight loss drugs they may have a fighting chance against his diet are meth and coke. Ephedria would get its ass kicked by his 4k calorie a day diet

Posted by: Flabber. ()
Date: February 09, 2012 07:53AM

The only real chance he has at weight loss is chopping a limb off.

Date: February 09, 2012 10:07AM

I don't know... whatever momentum the show gained, they seem to be losing it now. I found the show fairly boring and it's pissing me off how little they seem to care about topic of the week or whatever. Oscar just goes to whatever is the front story on TMZ, Chad's is simply the Battleship trailer during the superbowl and Zohan doesn't seem to understand the point of the whole thing. It's supposed to be funny Zohan, you retard. You bringing up some story about how people in Kansas City seem to like Chocolate Beer is boring and stupid. that's honestly his whole story, just that this fairly common beer is popular.

Yes, I bought reloaded this time and there is a 30 second story about Drab but god damn the rest of the guys are so boring. Chad talks about Spider-man for 15 minutes and, for supposedly being such a nerd, he knows nothing about Spider-man but speaks really authoritatively. He also thinks Battleship looks incredible and believes the first transformers movie was great (he's like a collection of every bad opinion out there).

To save everyone 2.99 I'll just tell the funny Drab story since you shouldn't have to buy something for 30 seconds of entertainment. He went to a Redbox (Chad gave him crap because he didn't on demand the movie for 4.99 and instead paid 1.00) and mistakenly put his car in neutral when he parked it and went inside. Some time later cops knock on his door and it turns out that since he never put his car in park, it slid down the hill at his new complex and slammed into a neighbors car.

There, I saved you $3 and 60 minutes. I wish someone had done that for me.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2012 10:40AM by ChadIsFat.

Date: February 09, 2012 11:24AM

chadisfat, thank you for your sacrifice. Seriously, I am glad I don't have to shell out the money now.

Date: February 09, 2012 12:07PM

Jammin Jawa Wrote:
> chadisfat, thank you for your sacrifice.
> Seriously, I am glad I don't have to shell out the
> money now.

No problem. No one should have to spend $3 on that crap.

Seriously, their stories of the week suck ass now. I think a week ago Chad said the cruise ship running aground was his story (way to just grab the number one story on any network/website) and this week it was a trailer for a movie during the superbowl. He isn't even looking for anything interesting.

Zohan could not be funny if a gun was held to his head. Wow, people in a town like a fairly common microbrew. Funny and interesting stuff there.

It does make me appreciate the effort that the guys on Uhh Yeah Dude put into their podcast since they have 40 minutes of different stories and they actually pull a lot of interesting stories and things that I don't get from just watching the Superbowl or going to some horrific celebrity news site. Really Chad basically said 'wow Battle ship looks awesome doesn't it'. That was his 'story'. It took him a WEEK to come up with that.

They're so god damn lazy. Also, I punished myself by listening to the Minority Report and Zohan is trying SO HARD to be like Chad it's sad. He actually makes me like Sven more.

Posted by: No Effort ()
Date: February 09, 2012 12:23PM

Seeing we know they read this thread (or at least Zohan and Sven do) and they switched to a UYD format (after people here talked about UYD), how long do you think it will be until we hear "Ask Chad" or "Ask Oscar" segments like "Ask Jah"? They wouldn't "Ask Drab", because that might actually be funny.

Posted by: No Effort ()
Date: February 09, 2012 12:27PM

If Zohan ever gets an ego, he may come close to the high "standard" set by JP Flaim and Rob Spewak for least funny personality. Right now he seems to know he isn't very good. JP and Spewak don't have anything but illusions of radio royalty.

Sven just remains annoying. Again, 5 minutes of Sven is about all one show can take.

Date: February 09, 2012 12:42PM

No Effort Wrote:
> Seeing we know they read this thread (or at least
> Zohan and Sven do) and they switched to a UYD
> format (after people here talked about UYD), how
> long do you think it will be until we hear "Ask
> Chad" or "Ask Oscar" segments like "Ask Jah"? They
> wouldn't "Ask Drab", because that might actually
> be funny.

They screwed up the UYD format in about 2 episodes (they only got it right the first time they did it). I think they really underestimated the amount of effort UYD puts into it. Chad is jsut talking about a completely uninteresting movie trailer during the super bowl, Oscar is so boring I can't even remember what his was, Zohan was stupid and boring and who knows about Drab.

Trust me, Sven seems like the far better component of Minority Report. Zohan is boring, annoying, stupid and aggressive.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2012 12:43PM by ChadIsFat.

Date: February 09, 2012 06:54PM

I actually bought the years subscription when it first comes out, so I get reloaded everyweek.

I liked it more than chadisfat, while zohans top story about some popular hard to get beer turned into a general beer discussion. I don't like beer, but I felt it was more enjoyable to listen to than their beer drinking shill shows.

there was followup to the discussion on last weeks reloaded involving listener hookups. they live called the male in the scenario and talked with him for a bit about things.

The spiderman and battleship discussion felt like an old school non bracken movie discussion segment. Chad didn't spend forever bitching about spiderman taking off his mask like i was worried would happen. Slowly turned into a discussion about twitter/internet harrassment and freedom of speech.

Short talk about a traffic pileup on 395 where there was an accident and when the guy got out he locked his keys in the car. Then drab dropped the bomb that he messed up his car again. I thought the story was enjoyable.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2012 06:54PM by Jander420.

Date: February 09, 2012 06:57PM

Thanks for the review ChadIsFat. You want to see something funny, just go to page 2 of this thread linked here

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/375574/page-2.html

I was reading the first couple pages of this thread last night.

ChadIsFat wrote on Date: January 11, 2011 09:14AM (in this thread, P.2)

So I don't understand. Is there absolutely no buzz for this show at all? I'm a fan of it but I see the MOM show get 94 pages but nothing for this podcast. Are they inflating their numbers?

WTL and Yabels responded to the above comment. It's just weird reading this stuff. ChadIsFat and I weren't even registered yet!

Date: February 09, 2012 09:40PM

Jander420 Wrote:
> I actually bought the years subscription when it
> first comes out, so I get reloaded everyweek.
>
> I liked it more than chadisfat, while zohans top
> story about some popular hard to get beer turned
> into a general beer discussion. I don't like
> beer, but I felt it was more enjoyable to listen
> to than their beer drinking shill shows.
>
> there was followup to the discussion on last weeks
> reloaded involving listener hookups. they live
> called the male in the scenario and talked with
> him for a bit about things.
>
> The spiderman and battleship discussion felt like
> an old school non bracken movie discussion
> segment. Chad didn't spend forever bitching about
> spiderman taking off his mask like i was worried
> would happen. Slowly turned into a discussion
> about twitter/internet harrassment and freedom of
> speech.
>
> Short talk about a traffic pileup on 395 where
> there was an accident and when the guy got out he
> locked his keys in the car. Then drab dropped the
> bomb that he messed up his car again. I thought
> the story was enjoyable.

Ok wait, a few things here.

1. The beer discussion was about how Chad thinks 6 Bud Platinums will get anyone trashed (because it's 6% and he thinks Miller is 3... he's wrong). Then Oscar claims it's 'classy' and 'belongs in a club'.

2. The Spiderman discussion devolved into exactly that. Chad freaked out because the guy took his mask off. And then Chad proceeded to get everything wrong about the character/movie but speak as if everyone else were retarded and he was educating them.

3. The twitter discussion was hilariously ironic because Chad is upset people can say mean things over the internet they wouldn't say in real life and that there are no reprecussions. Pot, meet kettle, etc. Chad is so self absorbed he didn't even see the irony.

4. Drab's story wasn't really a 'bomb' at all. It was a throw away 'oh yeah we forgot to tell this' sort of thing. The story was fine but it was a minute or so. The rest of it episode sucked.

Posted by: Charge that to the game ()
Date: February 09, 2012 10:42PM

Increasingly frustrated with the declining quality of BOAD, I have been following this thread for a while now. In my opinion, things really started to go downhill when they started doing the live shows.

They spend 20-30 minutes talking about a live show when they first announce it (do any of those guys seriously believe that it's interesting or entertaining listening to a 10-minute debate about what to name a live show?!), another 20-30 minutes talking about it the week before they have it, it IS the podcast the week after the show, then another 20-30 minutes (or more) deconstructing it the week after that. Here's the problem: I don't give a shit about any of it!!!

As big a fan as I once was, I don't really have any desire to bump elbows with the mouth-breathers who frequent the BOAD live shows. So hearing constantly about their plans for the shows or who fucked who afterwards is not my idea of entertainment.

THEN... based on a recommendation I got from someone on this thread, I started downloading Jay Mohr's podcast a few weeks ago. Now I really realize how low BOAD has sunk. In the last six weeks I have listened to all 31 of Jay Mohr's podcasts and, while not all of them are a home run, the overall quality PUMMELS Big O and Dukes.

What is even funnier is that Jay Mohr was on Lavar and Dukes for two segments during Super Bowl week and he ANNIHILATED, making Chad's talent (which I still believe is considerable) look pale in comparison. That is really the moment when I tapped out on BOAD. They just cannot compete against a guy like Jay Mohr and they aren't seeming to try anymore. Add to that the fact that Oscar's real lack of talent has become increasingly obvious over the last 6-8 months and you have a recipe for failure.

I will not be renewing my one-year subscription to BOAD when it expires here in the next month or two and I am not sure how much longer I will continue to listen after that. Listening to Jay Mohr has really opened my eyes to the fact that there are great podcasts out there that actually seek to entertain ME, not the dummies doing the podcast. (Do you hear that Chad? As much as you crush other people for "making it about themselves," that is all you ever seem to do... especially on the podcast.)

Since we know that BOAD cast members read this thread... this is my anonymous goodbye to BOAD. You guys once had a beautiful thing going, but that is the distant terrestrial radio past. I listened, bought podcasts and t-shirts, and gave you hours of my life, but WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY?! The answer? Nothing. I'll keep an eye on things here on this thread, but I have little expectation that you guys will do anything to turn the ship around. Still, I wish you would.

Good luck to you all.

Posted by: long time lurker, first time... ()
Date: February 09, 2012 11:27PM

I've been listening to the OandDworld.com podcasts for six hours a day, 5 days a week for months now. And it has been fun to re-visit key moments in the (I hate this overused podcast phrase) "O and D lore."

They're great. These podcasts... not so much since, well, at least five months.

Thanks, guys for turning me onto UYD. Consistent, quality content. What an innovative thought.

As for the BOaD downturn, I place most of the blame on Chad. The guy has done some amazing things, considering what he went through to get where he is (ever listened to the therapy segments? guy will definitely put more of himself out there for the audience than Oscar), and at some point he did want to change the things that everyone constantly (and rightfully) rails on here for.

But he doesn't. And I'm sure he reads this board (just listened to his "Message Boards are amazing!" segment from AZ when oanddworld.com had a forum), and it must kill him to see these things written about him, KNOWING that 90 percent of them are true and not completely maliciously intended, but just not finding neither the will nor the means to change.

Maybe the de-toxing from booze and a little weight loss will give him the motivation to really make an effort. I think his sobriety was a the major push for his weight loss, and seeming happiness during the AZ stint.

Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: February 09, 2012 11:28PM

This seems appropriate,,,

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2012 11:31PM by Hatemotor.

Date: February 09, 2012 11:35PM

long time lurker, first time... Wrote:

>
> Thanks, guys for turning me onto UYD. Consistent,
> quality content. What an innovative thought.

It really is amazing how much they blow BOAD out of the water without even acting like they are a big deal (unlike BOAD who act like they are the greatest gift to podcasting ever).

>
> As for the BOaD downturn, I place most of the
> blame on Chad. The guy has done some amazing
> things, considering what he went through to get
> where he is (ever listened to the therapy
> segments? guy will definitely put more of himself
> out there for the audience than Oscar), and at
> some point he did want to change the things that
> everyone constantly (and rightfully) rails on here
> for.

I think you are confused about Oscar. It isn't that he doesn't put himself out there, it's that he is incredibly dull and uninteresting. I mean he's a guy who spends a lot of money and... well.. that's about it.

>
> But he doesn't. And I'm sure he reads this board
> (just listened to his "Message Boards are
> amazing!" segment from AZ when oanddworld.com had
> a forum), and it must kill him to see these things
> written about him, KNOWING that 90 percent of them
> are true and not completely maliciously intended,
> but just not finding neither the will nor the
> means to change.

Chad has moved into the over confident zone where he really thinks the podcast is great. It's shit right now but he can't see that.

Posted by: Lorne Micheals ()
Date: February 10, 2012 08:14AM

To Oscar and Chad's credit, Jay Mohr is really a top tier talent. While he hasn't had the success of say Will Ferrell or Sandler, his level of success is hard enough to come by. SNL on it's own is a rare gig, especially for how young Mohr was when he got it. He has been in major films. Had his own sitcom and can still sell out a top room for standup. He should do a better podcast than two radio guys not named Howard, Opie or Anthony.

To me, that is what makes UYD more impressive. Jah comes from a Hollywood family life with his Dad, but that is it. Besides "Crossroads", Seth is not a show biz guy either. BOAD used to be great because it felt like three of your funny friends sitting down with you and shooting the shit over beers. Now they have annoying guys (Sven) and lame people (Zohan and Creasy) in the crew, I wouldn't want to hang out there.

Listening to Opie and Anthony just further dampened my enthusiasm for the show. It is amazing how many phrases and overall concepts Chad Dukes the "character" takes from Anthony Cumia and Jim Norton. Anthony and Norton do it 100x's better though and it is cheaper per month for 5 shows a week than a month
of Reloaded. Plus I can switch to Howard? No brainer where my radio dollar goes. Throw in FREE content from UYD and guys like Jay Mohr, Kevin Smith, and the Sklar Brothers (esp. if you like sports) and there is little reason to bother with BOAD these days. Sad to say that, but it's true.

Date: February 10, 2012 03:31PM

The main reason I bother with BOAD is because they are the people I know. I'm sure I could listen to these other podcasts and get into them after a while. I don't doubt that the actual "content" of the other podcasts is higher, But BOAD have some things going for them.
1. They are in my age group
2. They are from the DC metro area
3. They are integrated with the other shows/pleaces/people from this area that I know.

Date: February 10, 2012 03:42PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
> The main reason I bother with BOAD is because they
> are the people I know. I'm sure I could listen
> to these other podcasts and get into them after a
> while. I don't doubt that the actual "content" of
> the other podcasts is higher, But BOAD have some
> things going for them.
> 1. They are in my age group
> 2. They are from the DC metro area
> 3. They are integrated with the other
> shows/pleaces/people from this area that I know.

Trust me, UYD is great. They are also both early 30s but are, obviously, not in the DC Metro are. The quality of their podcast is, of course, light years beyond BOAD.

I WANT BOAD to succeed and go back to what it once was but they really seem to be falling straight off a cliff in terms of quality.

>
To Oscar and Chad's credit, Jay Mohr is really a top tier talent. While he hasn't had the success of say Will Ferrell or Sandler, his level of success is hard enough to come by. SNL on it's own is a rare gig, especially for how young Mohr was when he got it. He has been in major films. Had his own sitcom and can still sell out a top room for standup. He should do a better podcast than two radio guys not named Howard, Opie or Anthony.

I love how Chad shit all over him on one podcast because, of course, his podcast couldn't be worth crap compared to Chad's.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2012 07:43PM by ChadIsFat.

Date: February 11, 2012 07:08PM

new on fb from tonights live show
Attachments:
395970_10150563195078598_501203597_9135473_1555769997_n.jpg

Date: February 11, 2012 08:02PM

Holy shit!!!

Is that Chad on the left? If it is, he has definitely lost weight. For years, every time I would see a new picture of him, he would look fatter than before. The worst was probably the one of him on stage doing Harp and Eagle. If that's Oscar in the center, he looks like he gained 30+ pounds. Chad's still got a double chin in the above pic but his gut looks much smaller.

They REALLY look different.

Date: February 11, 2012 08:16PM

I cant really tell if chad lost weight or if its just the angle of the picture and the fact that hes wearing a kilt instead of pants. That shirt still looks like its struggling to stay in one piece but theyve changed a lot since the old days. Its kinda funny when you see this old picture than look at the one above
Attachments:
l.jpg

Date: February 11, 2012 08:40PM

chadreallysucks Wrote:
> I cant really tell if chad lost weight or if its
> just the angle of the picture and the fact that
> hes wearing a kilt instead of pants. That shirt
> still looks like its struggling to stay in one
> piece but theyve changed a lot since the old days.
> Its kinda funny when you see this old picture
> than look at the one above

Yeah, obviously any 1 picture may be misleading due to lighting, posture or the angle it was taken at, etc... SO is Chad really on weight loss-detox kick or is that all bull shit?

But, Oscar definately looks to have put on some weight. I don't think that's just the way the photo was taken.

http://www.myspace.com/chaddukes/photos/albums/my-photos/516903

These were all posted in Feb, 2007
Attachments:
Chad Dukes adam corrola.jpg
l.jpg
Drab Oscar and Chad.jpg

Date: February 11, 2012 08:52PM

TheNorthman Wrote:

> Yeah, obviously any 1 picture may be misleading
> due to lighting, posture or the angle it was taken
> at, etc... SO is Chad really on weight loss-detox
> kick or is that all bull shit?
>
> But, Oscar definately looks to have put on some
> weight. I don't think that's just the way the
> photo was taken.
>
> http://www.myspace.com/chaddukes/photos/albums/my-
> photos/516903
>
> These were all posted in Feb, 2007

Hes definitely put some on unless hes wearing a body suit. My guess would be chad really is on a weight loss drug but that his diet has changed much at all considering his fb posts

Posted by: VA Phins Fan ()
Date: February 12, 2012 02:07AM

I'm not "friends" with Chad on Facebook anymore, but if you follow him on twitter he is constantly talking about the weight-not stuff that he is doing. Hope he succeeds, but probably won't, for the 29th time.

Posted by: Chad Dukes ()
Date: February 13, 2012 11:47AM

Dick and Dukes Spring Disc Golf Invitational, 2012
April 14, 2012 at Pohick Bay Disc Golf Course, noon sharp

Posted by: Cakes ()
Date: February 13, 2012 12:04PM

^^^^^^^^ Couldn't think of a worse way to spend my day.

Posted by: Chad Dukes ()
Date: February 13, 2012 04:58PM

Hey, Bryce Harper, you're a douche.

Date: February 13, 2012 08:45PM

I'm not quite sure I understand how people think Chad is not still morbidly obese. The camera is zoomed way out and you can see 2-3 chins.

Date: February 13, 2012 11:02PM

Its kinda funny when you see this old picture than look at the one above... Fuck, it's Oscar and Pugsley Addams!!!

"Andrew, come back, brah."

-Fuck_The_Northman

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2012 11:04PM by Andrew Ryan.

Date: February 13, 2012 11:42PM

Dude, even Oscar looks like he has gained 20 pounds from when I was last following BOaD.

Date: February 14, 2012 10:21AM

VA Phins Fan Wrote:
> Dude, even Oscar looks like he has gained 20
> pounds from when I was last following BOaD.

Oscar has been drinking a lot and that tends to pack on weight. The whole Kara thing REALLY drove him off the deep end and, honestly, he still hasn't bounced back. He's still really screwed up in the head regarding her and in one breath he will say he still loves her and hopes for the best while in the very next breath actually saying he hopes she dies then going right back to saying he thinks they might be able to work it out.

Also, I have to admit I don't want skinny Dukes back. I like Fat Dukes and all the self loathing that comes with him.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2012 10:26AM by ChadIsFat.

Date: February 14, 2012 02:44PM

Wow, I was looking at the pictures of Chad a few posts above, and he was actually a good looking guy. Probably weighs at least 150 lbs more than he does in those pictures.

Date: February 14, 2012 03:00PM

Hitting your mid-30's, quitting exercising and upping the booze will pack on 20-30lbs in no time flat.

Posted by: Yabels ()
Date: February 14, 2012 04:39PM

Oscar's got a new GF, I don't know if this has been commented on yet: Shannon Cady. She's quite a few years his junior it would appear from the FB profile.

I hope we'll get some deets on the next BOAD, because I'm sure as shit not listening to the MOM Failcast for it.
Attachments:
399661_167283823373963_100002770399381_175265_135480525_n.jpg

Date: February 14, 2012 04:53PM

Yeah I had seen pictures of her on his Facebook feed for a while now. Hopefully that goes better than Kara.

Date: February 14, 2012 04:57PM

VA Phins Fan Wrote:
> Yeah I had seen pictures of her on his Facebook
> feed for a while now. Hopefully that goes better
> than Kara.

Yea well thats usually how it goes when your only concern with who to date is their looks.

Date: February 14, 2012 06:55PM

Is she another junkette? If so, it seems like he might be heading down a similar road.

Date: February 14, 2012 08:54PM

Absolutely another junkette. Wonder if she likes banging hulked-out, roid raging wrestlers.

Date: February 14, 2012 10:55PM

There is no way she's a junkette. Oscar is a fucking retard beyond belief if that is true.

Posted by: forehead ()
Date: February 14, 2012 10:58PM

how old is he? that hairline is going back quick, oh well,that shit does happen.

Date: February 15, 2012 12:02AM

I think early 30's?

Date: February 15, 2012 12:21AM

I'm pretty sure he is 34

Date: February 15, 2012 08:33AM

TheNorthman Wrote:
> I'm pretty sure he is 34

Yup he is 34. It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't poof his hair up. It makes him look far worse.

Date: February 15, 2012 09:02AM

TheNorthman Wrote:
> I'm pretty sure he is 34

Seems like yesterday when they had the remote at Oscar's parents house for his 30th birthday......

Date: February 15, 2012 09:49AM

Yes, Junkette Shannon. I'd bang all of them, but date zero. Going back for seconds is a receipe for disaster.

Date: February 15, 2012 01:11PM

I can't beleive he is dating another junkette. He is a pathetic retard now.

Also, I see that the free show this week is the pre live show and the pay episode is the live show. So there are two episodes I won't be getting.

At least I won't have to hear Oscar's take on the superbowl again or whatever. Or Chad's top story being spider-man isn't wearing a mask in the movie trailer.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2012 02:27PM by ChadIsFat.

Posted by: CAkes ()
Date: February 15, 2012 02:58PM

^^^ Actually, its not the pre-live show show. It's a new episode. Straight from chad's basement!

Date: February 15, 2012 05:53PM

The reloaded episode(live show) was very drab heavy, not that thats a bad thing.

Date: February 15, 2012 11:42PM

Jander420 Wrote:
> The reloaded episode(live show) was very drab
> heavy, not that thats a bad thing.

Reloaded looks to be the live show... I won't pay for that ever. How is it Drab centric?

Date: February 16, 2012 01:25PM

CAkes Wrote:
> ^^^ Actually, its not the pre-live show show.
> It's a new episode. Straight from chad's basement!

Maybe I will DL it then, thanks.

Date: February 16, 2012 10:21PM

I like the Drab centric episodes. In general I like the episodes when they are making fun of each other the best. Just hearing hearing the three of them taking turns double teaming the other is always good.

So are Chad's episodes about his weight. Those are some of my very favorite segments ever. When BOAD were terrestrial and Dukes did the Truffle Shuffle challenge was when his fans actually liked him. For a while though, he got to the point where he was SOO fat that it was past the point of being funny at all. Hopefully he has lost 25 or so pounds and continues the positive trend.

Then hopefully he will do another segment about how fat he is/was. He hasn't done a "fat" segment since the summer of 2010 when he claimed he reached an all time high of 266. He definitely gained weight after but looks like he finally got his shit together and cut back on the shit food and booze...

Posted by: Crab Knee Skirt ()
Date: February 17, 2012 08:22AM

I think we can all agree that Drab rules.

Date: February 17, 2012 11:26AM

Anyone ever watch Oscar's failed attempt at a tv show? Regular guys or something like that?

Date: February 17, 2012 11:28AM

Negative. He did mention he was doing another episode at some point in the near future.

Date: February 17, 2012 11:33AM

Crab Knee Skirt Wrote:
> I think we can all agree that Drab rules.

Well... that goes without saying.

I feel bad for the guy that he didn't take the Cleveland job (or was it Cincinatti?).

Posted by: Crab Knee Skirt ()
Date: February 17, 2012 12:08PM

Andrew Ryan Wrote:
> Crab Knee Skirt Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I think we can all agree that Drab rules.
>
>
> Well... that goes without saying.
>
>
> I feel bad for the guy that he didn't take the
> Cleveland job (or was it Cincinatti?).

I do too. I'm guessing he is still rotting in the basement of WJFK? Now he gets to drive to shitty Lanham for it too. Cleveland would have revived his career at least.

I was pulling for him to take over with the Junkies, but I guess that didn't happen either.

Posted by: Atom ()
Date: February 17, 2012 01:40PM

These guys should start posting their sponsors in this thread.

They'll probably get more eyeballs here than listeners.

Date: February 17, 2012 01:56PM

Drab, presumably, knew about the move to Lanham when he turned down the Cleveland job. Still, in his shoes I would have taken it. Getting Brett's spot would have been perfect for Drab but I guess that's not on the table. WHo got it?

And when to Fuck did Oscar do a TV show? If somebody has a link that would be great.

Posted by: Oscar Santana ()
Date: February 17, 2012 02:08PM

Date: February 17, 2012 02:09PM

Crab Knee Skirt Wrote:
> I think we can all agree that Drab rules.

Yeah man, Drab is a pretty cool dude. I remember I was at a local Gamestop one day, turned around and Drab was behind me in line. Shot the shit with him for a few minutes, told him I was a fan, and went on my way. No big-timing like from Oscar or looking down his nose like Chad.

Date: February 17, 2012 02:11PM

Did you do the quizzical head tilt and lingering question...

Draaaaab???

Date: February 17, 2012 02:13PM

Jander420 Wrote:
> Did you do the quizzical head tilt and lingering
> question...
>
> Draaaaab???

LOL no

Posted by: Drab ()
Date: February 17, 2012 02:28PM

My most recent Tweet:

Gotta let you guys know that I'm into dudes. I thought you had the right to be kept in the loop. #guys #men

Date: February 17, 2012 04:12PM

Oscar Santana Wrote:
> Boom:
>
> http://theregulars.tv/

Cool dude! I will check it out later...

Thanks

Posted by: Oscar Santana ()
Date: February 17, 2012 04:39PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
> Oscar Santana Wrote:
> -----
> > Boom:
> >
> > http://theregulars.tv/
>
>
> Cool dude! I will check it out later...
>
> Thanks

Ciao-Ciao

Date: February 17, 2012 04:45PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
> Oscar Santana Wrote:
> -----
> > Boom:
> >
> > http://theregulars.tv/
>
>
> Cool dude! I will check it out later...
>
> Thanks

I watched it on youtube and it's not that great really. Oscar is wearing a pretty tight shirt and his forehead is looking real big. He also lets out a few of his fake laughs and pretends to do something with an ipad.

Tanner Cooley mumbles through some lines and they drink a few drinks. They spend, according to Oscar, 2 hours in a bar and try to become 'regulars'. In concept it's kind of a cool idea but they need to spend a week in a place and get to know the people. Make it more about the regular people you meet in the bar than about Oscar and Tanner, who aren't particularly interesting.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2012 04:55PM by ChadIsFat.

Date: February 17, 2012 07:22PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:

> I watched it on youtube and it's not that great
> really....Tanner Cooley mumbles through some lines and they
> drink a few drinks.

I fully expect it to suck. Look at who it is starring. Oscar, who as you pointed out, is a person who's most interesting quality is that he spends money and Tanner, a guy who's claim to fame is that his brother is in the NFL.

I don't expect to be able to make through more than 10 minutes of this before closing it out.

Date: February 18, 2012 03:17AM

TheNorthman Wrote:
> ChadIsFat Wrote:
> -----
>
> > I watched it on youtube and it's not that great
> > really....Tanner Cooley mumbles through some
> lines and they
> > drink a few drinks.
>
>
> I fully expect it to suck. Look at who it is
> starring. Oscar, who as you pointed out, is a
> person who's most interesting quality is that he
> spends money and Tanner, a guy who's claim to fame
> is that his brother is in the NFL.
>
> I don't expect to be able to make through more
> than 10 minutes of this before closing it out.

Good for you the whole show, including the intro, is seven whole minutes.

Date: February 18, 2012 10:52PM

Yeah, I actually watched it and it was about what I expected. Why do they even bother to make things like this? What do they hope will come of it?

Date: February 19, 2012 12:25AM

So, it's like a less funny version of Dave Attell's Insomniac?

Oh, fucking hooray! NBC will be all over that!!

"Andrew, come back, brah."

-Fuck_The_Northman

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2012 12:26AM by Andrew Ryan.

Date: February 20, 2012 04:02PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
> Yeah, I actually watched it and it was about what
> I expected. Why do they even bother to make
> things like this? What do they hope will come of
> it?

Oscar sees reality tv star hopes.

Date: February 21, 2012 02:00PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
> TheNorthman Wrote:
> -----
> > Yeah, I actually watched it and it was about
> what
> > I expected. Why do they even bother to make
> > things like this? What do they hope will come
> of
> > it?
>
> Oscar sees reality tv star hopes.

The only TV potential I see for Oscar, is perhaps on the "Real World". All they do is drink and party and fight, would fit right in. IF they still make that show.

Posted by: Snoogy ()
Date: February 21, 2012 02:26PM

Oscar is great Jersey Shore material.

Date: February 21, 2012 02:37PM

Oscar's 34 years old. I don't think Jersey shore/Real world is looking for somebody in that age range.

Date: February 21, 2012 02:58PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
> Oscar's 34 years old. I don't think Jersey
> shore/Real world is looking for somebody in that
> age range.

good point, they aren't looking for him .....he's looking to join them

maybe he should try, "The Grown Up World" for awhile.

Posted by: Yabels ()
Date: February 21, 2012 03:02PM

Jammin Jawa Wrote:
> TheNorthman Wrote:
> -----
> > Oscar's 34 years old. I don't think Jersey
> > shore/Real world is looking for somebody in
> that
> > age range.
>
>
> good point, they aren't looking for him .....he's
> looking to join them
>
> maybe he should try, "The Grown Up World" for
> awhile.

An ex-radio personality doing something in The Grown Up World? Not likely.

Date: February 21, 2012 03:03PM

Good point Yabels.

+1

Date: February 21, 2012 03:12PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
> Oscar's 34 years old. I don't think Jersey
> shore/Real world is looking for somebody in that
> age range.

Haahaha yeah I know that he is too old for those shenanigans, but it doesn't mean that HE knows that.

Date: February 21, 2012 11:46PM

VA Phins Fan Wrote:
> TheNorthman Wrote:
> -----
> > Oscar's 34 years old. I don't think Jersey
> > shore/Real world is looking for somebody in
> that
> > age range.
>
> Haahaha yeah I know that he is too old for those
> shenanigans, but it doesn't mean that HE knows
> that.

From the last few times I saw Oscar (granted it was about a year ago) he ABSOLUTELY still thought he was 25 and was basically Stern. He made it real uncomfortable at a few bars.

Date: February 22, 2012 01:56PM

I stumbled across a tweet from Dukes the other day about Willard BBQ in Chantilly, over by the Expo Center. The tweet consisted of him asking why nobody had told him about the specified place yet. I laughed out loud when I read that. Dude...you berate people and treat them like idiots when they bring something to your attention that you already know about, and ask like a 'tard when nobody brought it to your attention. Ugh.

Date: February 22, 2012 02:01PM

VA Phins Fan Wrote:
> I stumbled across a tweet from Dukes the other day
> about Willard BBQ in Chantilly, over by the Expo
> Center. The tweet consisted of him asking why
> nobody had told him about the specified place yet.
> I laughed out loud when I read that. Dude...you
> berate people and treat them like idiots when they
> bring something to your attention that you already
> know about, and ask like a 'tard when nobody
> brought it to your attention. Ugh.

Why would someone tell "BBQ Dukes" about a BBQ place which sits about 3 miles from his house? The place has been there for at least 6-7 years, how could he NOT know about it? Moron.

Posted by: bobafeet ()
Date: February 22, 2012 02:05PM

do they serve weight not fiber pills at the willard bbq? Cuz thats all Dukes is 'posed to be eating right now

Date: February 22, 2012 02:08PM

"Outer Banks Dukes" went on vacation over the long weekend and did not drop a pound, yet he says he stayed on his diet the whole time. He also tweeted about the beer he was drinking and the restaurants he was at.....hmmmmm.....maybe he wasn't telling the whole truth.

Date: February 22, 2012 02:24PM

Jammin Jawa Wrote:
> "Outer Banks Dukes" went on vacation over the long
> weekend and did not drop a pound, yet he says he
> stayed on his diet the whole time. He also
> tweeted about the beer he was drinking and the
> restaurants he was at.....hmmmmm.....maybe he
> wasn't telling the whole truth.

The best part was someone in the comment thread posted something along the lines of "maybe it had something to do with the 847 beers you drank".

Not sure if it got deleted yet but of course everyone came to dukes recuse.

Then of course there was someone yesterday who posted asking what people were giving up for lent and Dukes posted organized religion then took a screen shot and posted that like he was some genius and a bad ass. So pathetic how he goes out of his way to try and mock people yet claims he doesnt care

Posted by: Same Old Story ()
Date: February 22, 2012 04:26PM

Jammin Jawa Wrote:
> "Outer Banks Dukes" went on vacation over the long
> weekend and did not drop a pound, yet he says he
> stayed on his diet the whole time. He also
> tweeted about the beer he was drinking and the
> restaurants he was at.....hmmmmm.....maybe he
> wasn't telling the whole truth.

How much of this week's show was dedicated to Chad complaining about people he rode down with or who didn't pay for enough stuff?

Posted by: poopstick ()
Date: February 22, 2012 04:28PM

woof woof bow wow

Date: February 22, 2012 04:30PM

poopstick Wrote:
> woof woof bow wow

yes

Date: February 22, 2012 04:31PM

Same Old Story Wrote:
> Jammin Jawa Wrote:
> -----
> > "Outer Banks Dukes" went on vacation over the
> long
> > weekend and did not drop a pound, yet he says
> he
> > stayed on his diet the whole time. He also
> > tweeted about the beer he was drinking and the
> > restaurants he was at.....hmmmmm.....maybe he
> > wasn't telling the whole truth.
>
>
> How much of this week's show was dedicated to Chad
> complaining about people he rode down with or who
> didn't pay for enough stuff?

Hahaha, I might check it out then. For some reason I just laugh at a 34 year old man acting like a 14 year old girl.

Date: February 22, 2012 06:41PM

Ladies and gentlemen say hello to chad the promoter.

Fb status "Chad Dukes:
Hypothetical question. If I promoted a concert with two cool bands and everyone from the O&D cast show came out, would you be interested in attending something like that? Hmmmm....."

Pages: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334...LastNext
Current Page: 29 of 95

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.