HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...2526272829303132333435...LastNext
Current Page: 30 of 95
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: February 22, 2012 07:49PM

Eh not really, chad, not really

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: February 22, 2012 07:50PM

I wonder if one of those cool bands is harp and eagle

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Mike O'Meara ()
Date: February 22, 2012 09:25PM

If one is the Mike O'Meara Crap Blues Band, I am there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: VA Phins Fan ()
Date: February 22, 2012 10:26PM

Wow, I come home from work and see 30 pages of this thread. Thanks to those registered posters who keep this thread alive for others to see!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: February 22, 2012 11:44PM

I'm sure Dan Creasy will buy like 5 tickets though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: February 22, 2012 11:48PM

VA Phins Fan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow, I come home from work and see 30 pages of
> this thread. Thanks to those registered posters
> who keep this thread alive for others to see!


Yup, we're almost to 3,000 posts. So are they anywhere near getting back on the air now? Do they even bother sending promos to PD's? Or is this just something they are doing for fun at this point? They've hinted at the fact that the brand is going the way of the dodo bird when they conceded that there isn't the demand for the live shows any more.

I know this topic has been rehashed to death here but I still don't know why they do this any more. I just haven't heard ANYTHING suggesting that they are closer to getting a real terrestrial gig again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Jammin Jawa ()
Date: February 23, 2012 07:17AM

They seemed to be pushing hard for a gig in Phoenix, then, there was no talk of Phoenix, or anywhere. It sounds like they have resigned to just being a podcast. At this rate, the podcast will be done in a year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Lord Dukes ()
Date: February 23, 2012 09:02AM

This bit has gotten really old, but "The Horde" eats it up.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Attachments:
OLD.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Fatcap ()
Date: February 23, 2012 09:02AM

Since Dukes can barely keep his attention on anything, the show will slowly fizzle out and he will ultiamtely move to Kill Devil Hills to do a morning show and spin records.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Dukeman. ()
Date: February 23, 2012 09:05AM

Hey, Rob Howden, I hope someone in your family crashes into a bridge abutment, then you can tell everyone how slap-nuts funny it was. Fuckstick.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Flabber. ()
Date: February 23, 2012 09:15AM

The Whored are a bunch of brainless idiots. they all want to show off to their lord and savior Chad, yet don't seem to realize their diety is a whiny little bitch.

Nolan Howell is right, it is sad they even think/do some of this stuff.

What a bunch of losers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: February 23, 2012 09:21AM

Fatcap Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Since Dukes can barely keep his attention on
> anything, the show will slowly fizzle out and he
> will ultiamtely move to Kill Devil Hills to do a
> morning show and spin records.


He wants to move waaaay out west, around WY/ND/SD. (mostly because of his commute) but I don't think he gets that a move like that will end any real financial benefit from radio. And, let's face it, he has no qualifications for anything else.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Blow and Go Lloyd ()
Date: February 23, 2012 09:27AM

He talks about moving out to Alaska, or Wyoming, or Montana, but he has never been. He does travel to NC all the time, and even spun records at a local radio station on one of his trips. Of those options, I see him in NC working at a Home Depot by 2013.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Jammin Jawa ()
Date: February 23, 2012 09:35AM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fatcap Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Since Dukes can barely keep his attention on
> > anything, the show will slowly fizzle out and
> he
> > will ultiamtely move to Kill Devil Hills to do
> a
> > morning show and spin records.
>
>
> He wants to move waaaay out west, around WY/ND/SD.
> (mostly because of his commute) but I don't think
> he gets that a move like that will end any real
> financial benefit from radio. And, let's face it,
> he has no qualifications for anything else.


he will NEVER move out west, he doesn't have the balls to do it. He will continue to stay in the DC market, hate his job, hate his life and occassionally visit the outer banks. He knows this is the only thing he can do and the only place willing to pay him to do it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Confused ()
Date: February 23, 2012 10:10AM

I don't get it.

So Dukes goes on someone else's page, who posted some useless update about studying and going to bed, and posts a useless comment giving the "thumbs down" to the fact she shared that she is headed to bed?

Then a bunch of losers chime to pat Chad on the back?

Hey Dukes, who gives a shit what other people post? It isn't like she put it on his wall.

This guy continues to act like he is a 12 year old who wants to be the coolest kid in middle school so he tries to pick on someone else. At the end of the day, he is still not cool.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Chad Dukes ()
Date: February 23, 2012 10:44AM

Lost 19 lbs!! OH HELL YEAH!! Now all I need is a fatty boom batty blunt and I'll be seeing a sailboat, an ocean, and maybe even some of those big-titted mermaids doing some of that lesbian shit. Look at me, look at me, you sloppy bitch!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Ronnick ()
Date: February 23, 2012 10:48AM

Hey Dukes, way to plug the people sponsoring your weight loss. I am sure Weight Not is really happy about that. Good job, spokesperson.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Lard Dukes ()
Date: February 23, 2012 11:05AM

When is someone going to break the news to Chad that the weight that's currently falling off soooo rapidly, is only water weight? Good luck with the rest, Jabba.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Chad Dukes ()
Date: February 23, 2012 11:09AM

Lard Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When is someone going to break the news to Chad
> that the weight that's currently falling off soooo
> rapidly, is only water weight? Good luck with the
> rest, Jabba.


Wait, what? No, it's fat.

This is how we do it!







(Horde, how do I delete this guy?)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: angry ()
Date: February 23, 2012 11:28AM

wow ross howden better watch out

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Ross Howden ()
Date: February 23, 2012 11:48AM

The Horde will watch my back.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: February 23, 2012 01:02PM

Lard Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When is someone going to break the news to Chad
> that the weight that's currently falling off soooo
> rapidly, is only water weight? Good luck with the
> rest, Jabba.


I like how he said he didn't eat on the trip (who believes that) but he did allow himself to drink a lot. Then he was stunned he didn't lose weight.

Seriously though, the water weight is falling off right now (and he has a lot of it) but once that is gone, he is going to be unable to push through to actual weight loss.

>The Horde will watch my back.

Gain much more weight and the Horde will have to wash your back too.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2012 01:28PM by ChadIsFat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Yabels ()
Date: February 23, 2012 01:07PM

Dukes is now all-in on Ford Focus. He's apparently going to buy TWO, one for him and one for his gold-digging girlfriend. More evidence that this chick is sticking around for the free schwag.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: February 23, 2012 01:29PM

Yabels Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dukes is now all-in on Ford Focus. He's apparently
> going to buy TWO, one for him and one for his
> gold-digging girlfriend. More evidence that this
> chick is sticking around for the free schwag.

I like how he is still making payments on his charger he got like 6-7 years ago.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: VA Phins Fan ()
Date: February 23, 2012 01:37PM

At least he will be saving some money in fuel with the drive over to Lanham and back to Centreville five times a week.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Ram Tough ()
Date: February 23, 2012 01:54PM

I appreciate how Dodge paid him an endorsement deal, gave him a pickup to drive and is now "ALL IN" on the Ford Focus. You stupid fuck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: February 23, 2012 03:10PM

Chad Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lost 19 lbs!! OH HELL YEAH!! Now all I need is a
> fatty boom batty blunt and I'll be seeing a
> sailboat, an ocean, and maybe even some of those
> big-titted mermaids doing some of that lesbian
> shit. Look at me, look at me, you sloppy bitch!


So what was Dukes at his highest then? This is a serious question, BTW. ChadReallySucks, iTunesBandid and I all put him at around 325# which (might have been a little bit high). I am genuinely curious as to what his high weight was.

Did he ever tweet it or post it on FB or a podcast that anybody has listened to?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: February 23, 2012 03:34PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> So what was Dukes at his highest then? This is a
> serious question, BTW. ChadReallySucks,
> iTunesBandid and I all put him at around 325#
> which (might have been a little bit high). I am
> genuinely curious as to what his high weight was.
>
> Did he ever tweet it or post it on FB or a podcast
> that anybody has listened to?


Just looking at some of the old pictures of him I would bet money that he got above the 300 pound mark. If he didnt break it he was definitely within spitting distance of it. I know hes not that tall which makes it harder to hide weight (not sure his actual height) but just looking at recent pictures on the last page even the ones where hes started his weight loss and the old pictures he had to have put on at least 100 pounds.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Andrew Ryan ()
Date: February 23, 2012 03:51PM

Fat guys are worse than women when it comes to admitting how lardy they really are.

So, no, he has never actually said how much he weighs, nor has O'Meara.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2012 03:52PM by Andrew Ryan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Not current ()
Date: February 24, 2012 04:42AM

I can't access it now to post, but did anyone else catch "Texas Dukes" from his Twitter last night? Texas t-shirt. American flag bandanna hanging off his pants. All he needed was a cowboy hat. I won't rule out that he was wearing boots and a big belt buckle, maybe it just wasn't visible. I won't be able to post until tonight if someone else has it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Texas Dukes ()
Date: February 24, 2012 07:38AM

Haters gonna hate
Attachments:
TD.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Yucky ()
Date: February 24, 2012 08:50AM

Wasn't this cunt begging Big Boi from Outkast to follow him on Twitter a few years ago? Now hes a overnight cowboy? Northern Virginia isn't the real south you dolt. They'd eat you alive in appalachian country tubby. I can't wait to split his forehead down the middle with my class ring.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Poindexter ()
Date: February 24, 2012 08:51AM

What's with him pointing in every picture......what is that?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: February 24, 2012 10:03AM

Andrew Ryan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fat guys are worse than women when it comes to
> admitting how lardy they really are.
>
> So, no, he has never actually said how much he
> weighs, nor has O'Meara.


If you hear Chad talking you can tell by simple logic that he is lying. He will claim that 'some time 2 years ago he was his heaviest, which was 250'. You can look at a picture of him from then and now and you can simply SEE he is MUCH fatter now. He is (or was very recently) over 300. Not by much, but he is absolutely over it.

Now he may be down to 280 or something but he is still morbidly obese. It's to the point where if, and I do mean if, he loses enough weight to get into a normal weight range (160-170) for his height, he will need surgery for all of the loose skin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Poser Dukes ()
Date: February 24, 2012 10:10AM

Poindexter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What's with him pointing in every
> picture......what is that?


No idea. Is it the new dbag way to pose for pictures?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: February 24, 2012 03:26PM

Poser Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Poindexter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What's with him pointing in every
> > picture......what is that?
>
>
> No idea. Is it the new dbag way to pose for
> pictures?

It wad a popular pose about 2 or 3 years ago so of course now that everyone else is over it he does it all the time.

Also no real county guy has an american flag bandana in their pocket. Hell no one has bandanas unless they are wearing one. Having it hanging like that just makes him look like a tool and like even his supposed love for the USA is manufactured.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: all these people ()
Date: February 25, 2012 01:03PM

So much bitterness ladyboys. So much hate. Keep it coming. Good luck to you all with your own weight problems and social anxiety issues. Maybe one day you will have the balls to call him afat ass to his face. Until then keep eating those lemons you bitter people. Keep listening. Keep posting.keep dreaming of one day getting laid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: February 25, 2012 04:55PM

all these people Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So much bitterness ladyboys. So much hate. Keep it
> coming. Good luck to you all with your own weight
> problems and social anxiety issues. Maybe one day
> you will have the balls to call him afat ass to
> his face. Until then keep eating those lemons you
> bitter people. Keep listening. Keep posting.keep
> dreaming of one day getting laid.


Snap. I have told him to his face he is incredibly overweight about a year or so ago.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: February 25, 2012 05:01PM

all these people Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So much bitterness ladyboys. So much hate. Keep it
> coming. Good luck to you all with your own weight
> problems and social anxiety issues. Maybe one day
> you will have the balls to call him afat ass to
> his face. Until then keep eating those lemons you
> bitter people. Keep listening. Keep posting.keep
> dreaming of one day getting laid.


Why don't you have Rob Stark start a new BOAD message boaqrd that he can moderate for his lord?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: February 25, 2012 05:02PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Snap. I have told him to his face he is
> incredibly overweight about a year or so ago.


HA!! What was his reaction?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: just asking ()
Date: February 25, 2012 05:09PM

I'm not bashing the guy but,,,

just who the fuck wears shit like that? i'm not a fashion statesmen myself, but jesus christ, your in your 30's. it does suck getting old. trust me. but don't walk around looking like someone your not.
It's like J.P. from the junkies. a 40 year old man wearing ed hardy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: February 25, 2012 05:17PM

just asking Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm not bashing the guy but,,,
>
> just who the fuck wears shit like that? i'm not a
> fashion statesmen myself, but jesus christ, your
> in your 30's. it does suck getting old. trust me.
> but don't walk around looking like someone your
> not.
> It's like J.P. from the junkies. a 40 year old man
> wearing ed hardy.


What's up pal??

Where have you been?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: February 25, 2012 08:31PM

just asking Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm not bashing the guy but,,,
>
> just who the fuck wears shit like that? i'm not a
> fashion statesmen myself, but jesus christ, your
> in your 30's. it does suck getting old. trust me.
> but don't walk around looking like someone your
> not.
> It's like J.P. from the junkies. a 40 year old man
> wearing ed hardy.

People who are trying to appear like something they arent. His country phase will pass like all his other music phases.

Also should anyone really be wearing Ed Hardy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: VA Phins Fan ()
Date: February 26, 2012 12:01AM

HA! Chad was the poster child for Tap Out shirts for a while. Those Tap Out shirts SCREAM douchebag to me, personally.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: February 26, 2012 12:40AM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ChadIsFat Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > Snap. I have told him to his face he is
> > incredibly overweight about a year or so ago.
>
>
> HA!! What was his reaction?


Honestly, he was calling some girl overweight (she was maybe 10-15 pounds overweight) and I shot back that he was like 100+ overweight. He just said it was different because he wasn't trying to land a gf (and he assumed she was trying to land a guy) so his weight didn't matter. I laughed and that was that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: February 26, 2012 12:38PM

Also, Dukes is so fucking dumb. He thinks that he can get a Ford Focus for 10k. It's like 16k for the god damn lowest (no floor mats) models, before taxes. He thinks he can actually trade in his 6-7 year old Charger and his gfs old car and get a focus for no cost and then buy her one.

I think the fat has leaked into his brain.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Henry Ford ()
Date: February 26, 2012 01:27PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Also, Dukes is so fucking dumb. He thinks that he
> can get a Ford Focus for 10k. It's like 16k for
> the god damn lowest (no floor mats) models, before
> taxes. He thinks he can actually trade in his 6-7
> year old Charger and his gfs old car and get a
> focus for no cost and then buy her one.
>
> I think the fat has leaked into his brain.


Or he just thinks some Ford dealer is itching to hook him up.

A moderately equipped, automatic transmission (never heard Dukes claim he can drive stick) Focus is $21k sticker.

The Charger is probably worth next to nothing though. His wasn't even a Hemi.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: February 26, 2012 04:10PM

Henry Ford Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ChadIsFat Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Also, Dukes is so fucking dumb. He thinks that
> he
> > can get a Ford Focus for 10k. It's like 16k
> for
> > the god damn lowest (no floor mats) models,
> before
> > taxes. He thinks he can actually trade in his
> 6-7
> > year old Charger and his gfs old car and get a
> > focus for no cost and then buy her one.
> >
> > I think the fat has leaked into his brain.
>
>
> Or he just thinks some Ford dealer is itching to
> hook him up.
>
> A moderately equipped, automatic transmission
> (never heard Dukes claim he can drive stick) Focus
> is $21k sticker.
>
> The Charger is probably worth next to nothing
> though. His wasn't even a Hemi.

His charger is probably worth 8-9k. But he's flat out retarded if he thinks a focus is 10k. He claims to have done a ton of research and he knows jack shit still. It's amazing. Much like his opinions about video games are really ignorant.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: VA Phins Fan ()
Date: February 27, 2012 02:51AM

http://www.ford.com/cars/focus/models/

Base model will run you $19,000 with the normal add-ons. Sooo, unless he is getting a hook up, he won't be getting one for $10,000.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: February 27, 2012 11:04AM

VA Phins Fan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://www.ford.com/cars/focus/models/
>
> Base model will run you $19,000 with the normal
> add-ons. Sooo, unless he is getting a hook up, he
> won't be getting one for $10,000.

He isn't getting a hookup for half price. He MIGHT get a nice financing deal but that's about it. No dealer will lose 10k+ to make Fat ass Chad happy.

In the end, Chad, once again, knows nothing about what he is taking about so emphatically.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: fatso ()
Date: February 28, 2012 07:55AM

just noticed in the last chad pic he is using his sweatshirt to cover his fat belly

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Chad Dukes ()
Date: February 28, 2012 09:34AM

Please stop saying I look like Jack Black. That is all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: VA Phins Fan ()
Date: February 28, 2012 12:50PM

I keep going back to look at that picture...its too funny. Chad couldn't have picked a skinnier guy to pose next to. I mean, for Christ sakes, the dudes thigh is the same size as Chads arm.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Cakes ()
Date: February 28, 2012 01:03PM

Whatever Chad does - Irish Chad, A-mhur-can [American] Chad, OBX Chad, NOTHING comes naturally. He's always trying too hard. Frankly, I'd hate to be him.

Signed, a long time fan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Tejas Dukes ()
Date: February 28, 2012 01:13PM

Cakes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Whatever Chad does - Irish Chad, A-mhur-can Chad,
> OBX Chad, NOTHING comes naturally. He's always
> trying too hard. Frankly, I'd hate to be him.
>
> Signed, a long time fan.

Agree. From listening for a while, Chad seems like someone who is constantly seeking acceptance, but also wants to think he is
somehow "different" and plotting his own course.

Fortunately for him, he has a crew of losers who allow him to think he is super cool when he dresses up in a Texas tshirt with an American flag bandana in his pants. If one of my friends showed up somewhere looking like that, I'd tell them they look ridiculous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Chad Dukes ()
Date: February 28, 2012 01:27PM

The Pork Patrol will ride again soon! Stay tuned for more details.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Dukeman. ()
Date: February 28, 2012 01:39PM

So, is "Pork Patrol" Dukes part of the BBQ Dukes personae, or totally different? Is this the same BBQ Dukes who didn't know about one of the best BBQ places in the area 3 miles from his house?

And hey, what happened to the Weight Not diet? Did Dukies take the O'Meara route and just decide to blow it off?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: February 28, 2012 05:50PM

Dukeman. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So, is "Pork Patrol" Dukes part of the BBQ Dukes
> personae, or totally different? Is this the same
> BBQ Dukes who didn't know about one of the best
> BBQ places in the area 3 miles from his house?
>
> And hey, what happened to the Weight Not diet?
> Did Dukies take the O'Meara route and just decide
> to blow it off?


He will soon enough. On his NC vacation he kept having to clarify he didn't eat any food (while he just spent the previous story describing how he ate this great food) and that he 'only' allowed himself to drink a boat load of beers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: February 28, 2012 08:14PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dukeman. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So, is "Pork Patrol" Dukes part of the BBQ
> Dukes
> > personae, or totally different? Is this the
> same
> > BBQ Dukes who didn't know about one of the best
> > BBQ places in the area 3 miles from his house?
> >
> > And hey, what happened to the Weight Not diet?
> > Did Dukies take the O'Meara route and just
> decide
> > to blow it off?
>
>
> He will soon enough. On his NC vacation he kept
> having to clarify he didn't eat any food (while he
> just spent the previous story describing how he
> ate this great food) and that he 'only' allowed
> himself to drink a boat load of beers.


So has he actually said how much he weighs? I haven't listened to a BOAD podcast in a while.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: February 28, 2012 09:31PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ChadIsFat Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Dukeman. Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > So, is "Pork Patrol" Dukes part of the BBQ
> > Dukes
> > > personae, or totally different? Is this the
> > same
> > > BBQ Dukes who didn't know about one of the
> best
> > > BBQ places in the area 3 miles from his
> house?
> > >
> > > And hey, what happened to the Weight Not diet?
>
> > > Did Dukies take the O'Meara route and just
> > decide
> > > to blow it off?
> >
> >
> > He will soon enough. On his NC vacation he
> kept
> > having to clarify he didn't eat any food (while
> he
> > just spent the previous story describing how he
> > ate this great food) and that he 'only' allowed
> > himself to drink a boat load of beers.
>
>
> So has he actually said how much he weighs? I
> haven't listened to a BOAD podcast in a while.

He lies all the time. He said his heaviest was like 240 and, if you look at a pic of him when he claimed that weight and a pic of him recently, you could SEE he was lying. He has now finally said he is around 280 but I honestly feel he cleared 300 easy. He was disgustingly morbidly obese.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2012 09:32PM by ChadIsFat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: lolz ()
Date: February 28, 2012 09:55PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: February 29, 2012 05:24PM

Hey, shocker, good episode up if you like Drab. He tries to eat a bag of Doritos in 10 minutes as people bet cash on him. Then Dickhand calls him out and tries to one up him.

However, as I will do anytime the main show is good, I bought reloaded.

Chad: Did you know you could pre order video games?
Oscar: I did not know that
Chad: They now have my money and I have no idea when I'm actually getting the games

First, he talks about pre ordering all the fucking time, why is he suddenly stunned? Second, they don't take your money until they ship you your item, Chad, you fucking moron.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: February 29, 2012 05:26PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey, shocker, good episode up if you like Drab.
> He tries to eat a bag of Doritos in 10 minutes as
> people bet cash on him. Then Dickhand calls him
> out and tries to one up him.
>
> However, as I will do anytime the main show is
> good, I bought reloaded.
>
> Chad: Did you know you could pre order video
> games?
> Oscar: I did not know that
> Chad: They now have my money and I have no idea
> when I'm actually getting the games
>
> First, he talks about pre ordering all the fucking
> time, why is he suddenly stunned? Second, they
> don't take your money until they ship you your
> item, Chad, you fucking moron.

Third they clearly state release and ship dates. Only an idiot would order something if they have no idea when it comes out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: What? ()
Date: February 29, 2012 05:32PM

All these years as a self proclaimed "gamer" and Dukes never knew about preordering?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Dukeman. ()
Date: February 29, 2012 06:25PM

Chad clearly talked about how he loved Amazon and how preordering was the best. He did it on the October show before Whoredaween. What a fucking idiot. He's an idiot. He also used to profess his love for Gamestop, but in that same episode shit on them about how much better Amazon was BECAUSE OF THE PREORDERING

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Flabnuts ()
Date: March 01, 2012 07:51AM

^^^^ This is probably becuase Chad is a hypocrite and doesn't pay attention to what he says.


I remember his whole "Amazon is the best because of pre-ordering" rant as well. How does he not remember saying these things, aside from the fact he is an idiot?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: BBQ Diet ()
Date: March 01, 2012 08:40AM

For someone who is on a diet, whether he is getting paid as part of an endorsement, or getting the materials for free, he sure spends a lot of time tweeting about BBQ and drinking beer.

He was over 300 when he started this diet, absolutely. He may be down to 280.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Illiterate Dukes ()
Date: March 01, 2012 10:34AM

Illiterate Dukes returns:

"The Gaming news is flying. This is the most important game of ever. I can't wait..."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Chad Dukes ()
Date: March 01, 2012 10:56AM

It's been slow going lately, but I am down 22lbs in less than a month. It's 32 lbs less than my heaviest from last Thanksgiving. It's been tough but I'm gonna stick with it through the hard times. Thanks for the support, friendos.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: March 01, 2012 11:18AM

Chad Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's been slow going lately, but I am down 22lbs
> in less than a month. It's 32 lbs less than my
> heaviest from last Thanksgiving. It's been tough
> but I'm gonna stick with it through the hard
> times. Thanks for the support, friendos.

Even though that isn't Chad and that weight loss isn't accurate, I am sort of glad Chad may not die from morbid obesity.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Chad Dukes ()
Date: March 01, 2012 11:30AM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Chad Dukes Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It's been slow going lately, but I am down
> 22lbs
> > in less than a month. It's 32 lbs less than my
> > heaviest from last Thanksgiving. It's been
> tough
> > but I'm gonna stick with it through the hard
> > times. Thanks for the support, friendos.
>
> Even though that isn't Chad and that weight loss
> isn't accurate, I am sort of glad Chad may not die
> from morbid obesity.


no, really, I just posted that to Facebook.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: March 01, 2012 11:39AM

Chad Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ChadIsFat Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Chad Dukes Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > It's been slow going lately, but I am down
> > 22lbs
> > > in less than a month. It's 32 lbs less than
> my
> > > heaviest from last Thanksgiving. It's been
> > tough
> > > but I'm gonna stick with it through the hard
> > > times. Thanks for the support, friendos.
> >
> > Even though that isn't Chad and that weight
> loss
> > isn't accurate, I am sort of glad Chad may not
> die
> > from morbid obesity.
>
>
> no, really, I just posted that to Facebook.

I know, which doesn't change the fact that you aren't Chad and, even if he tweeted that, he hasn't lost 22 pounds.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Chad Dukes ()
Date: March 01, 2012 11:46AM

I just said I lost 22 pounds!!!!! Lord Dukes is not pleased with your lack of faith in my weight loss.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: March 01, 2012 12:27PM

Chad Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just said I lost 22 pounds!!!!! Lord Dukes is
> not pleased with your lack of faith in my weight
> loss.

Did you know you could preorder video games???????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Jammin Jawa ()
Date: March 01, 2012 12:28PM

He may have lost some weight, but I doubt it was 22 pounds. 10 pounds of water weight, maybe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Lord Dukes ()
Date: March 02, 2012 09:04AM

Bit's getting old, Troll Dukes.

----------------------------------------
Attachments:
Troll Dukes.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Jammin Jawa ()
Date: March 02, 2012 09:10AM

So......this is how we do what?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: March 02, 2012 09:16AM

Jammin Jawa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So......this is how we do what?


It.......

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Jammin Jawa ()
Date: March 02, 2012 09:19AM

chadreallysucks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jammin Jawa Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So......this is how we do what?
>
>
> It.......


Oh, I see now, thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Cakes ()
Date: March 02, 2012 10:25AM

More Dukes' gold:

He wrote on Facebook:

If you don't have plans for St. Paddy's Day, this is a good way to spend it. Danny is not only a friend but a tremendous comedian. Tickets are cheap. Live Comedy > Douchebags pretending to be Irish."

"Douchebags pretending to be Irish." Pretending to be something they're not....

The irony is delicious.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Plastic Paddy ()
Date: March 02, 2012 10:32AM

Cakes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> More Dukes' gold:
>
> He wrote on Facebook:
>
> If you don't have plans for St. Paddy's Day, this
> is a good way to spend it. Danny is not only a
> friend but a tremendous comedian. Tickets are
> cheap. Live Comedy > Douchebags pretending to be
> Irish."
>
> "Douchebags pretending to be Irish." Pretending
> to be something they're not....
>
> The irony is delicious.


HA!!!! This coming from the biggest Plastic Paddy of them all. Isn't this the guy who needed a kilt last year? Who started an Irish themed rugby team? Who has a regular bar which is Irish themed? Who was called out for being a Plastic Paddy by Drab last year? FUCKING DOUCHEBAG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Lord Dukes ()
Date: March 02, 2012 10:50AM

Cakes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> The irony is delicious.

-------------------------------------------------------

Not as delicious as the copious amounts of BBQ that will soon be devoured by the "Pork Patrol"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Weight Not ()
Date: March 02, 2012 10:53AM

Lord Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cakes Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > The irony is delicious.
>
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> Not as delicious as the copious amounts of BBQ
> that will soon be devoured by the "Pork Patrol"


Don't forget to take your supplements and maintain your diet!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Funny Danny ()
Date: March 02, 2012 11:06AM

Weight Not Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lord Dukes Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Cakes Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> >
> > > The irony is delicious.
> >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> >
> > Not as delicious as the copious amounts of BBQ
> > that will soon be devoured by the "Pork Patrol"
>

That, sort of funny, this: Not as delicious as the copious amounts of COCK
that will soon be devoured by the "COCK Patrol"
FUNNY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: VA Phins Fan ()
Date: March 02, 2012 01:21PM

Cakes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> More Dukes' gold:
>
> He wrote on Facebook:
>
> If you don't have plans for St. Paddy's Day, this
> is a good way to spend it. Danny is not only a
> friend but a tremendous comedian. Tickets are
> cheap. Live Comedy > Douchebags pretending to be
> Irish."
>
> "Douchebags pretending to be Irish." Pretending
> to be something they're not....
>
> The irony is delicious.

Ah...thank you for posting this. Fantastic!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Chad Dukes ()
Date: March 02, 2012 01:46PM

I just ousted Erik K. as the Mayor of Tippy's Taco House on @foursquare.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Dorito Drab. ()
Date: March 02, 2012 01:47PM

Chad Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just ousted Erik K. as the Mayor of Tippy's Taco
> House on @foursquare.


How's that diet working out for you at Tippy's? Ever wonder why you won't lose any weight?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: CERTenly3456765 ()
Date: March 02, 2012 01:49PM

I LOVE TIPPY'S TACO HOUSE!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: March 03, 2012 06:05PM

Chad needs to do a podcast where he explains what the fuck is going on with his diet. His high(that he admitted was 266 back in JUly of 2010 but it looks like he tacked on at least 50#'s after that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Jammin Jawa ()
Date: March 03, 2012 09:45PM

He'll never fess up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Chad Dukes ()
Date: March 04, 2012 10:49AM

Be sure to check out my latest project, "Spotlight with Dick and Dukes". Recording the first episode tonight.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Smoke Smokehand ()
Date: March 04, 2012 06:05PM

This new show with Dukes and Dick should spell the begining of the end for BOAD.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Jammin Jawa ()
Date: March 04, 2012 06:42PM

Didn't Chad rip into people who drank hard cider a little while back? Something about them being douchebags and posers?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: March 04, 2012 08:35PM

Jammin Jawa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Didn't Chad rip into people who drank hard cider a
> little while back? Something about them being
> douchebags and posers?


Cant you say that about literally every chad enjoys?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Jammin Jawa ()
Date: March 04, 2012 08:46PM

Main reason I ask is he posted a picture of himself earlier drinking hard cider...shocking I know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Gary ()
Date: March 04, 2012 08:50PM

I posted a couple thing to twitter asking Chad what the deal was. Look under #bigoanddukes and retweet if you like.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Paula Dean ()
Date: March 04, 2012 09:12PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Chad needs to do a podcast where he explains what
> the fuck is going on with his diet. His high(that
> he admitted was 266 back in JUly of 2010 but it
> looks like he tacked on at least 50#'s after that.


He posted a pic on Twitter today of him BBQ'ing what looked like a whole chicken. The tweet mentioned bacon as well. Chad had what looked like some tall boy can in his hand in the picture. Beer and BBQ diet?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Strongbow ()
Date: March 04, 2012 09:27PM

Paula Dean Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TheNorthman Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Chad needs to do a podcast where he explains
> what
> > the fuck is going on with his diet. His
> high(that
> > he admitted was 266 back in JUly of 2010 but it
> > looks like he tacked on at least 50#'s after
> that.
>
>
> He posted a pic on Twitter today of him BBQ'ing
> what looked like a whole chicken. The tweet
> mentioned bacon as well. Chad had what looked
> like some tall boy can in his hand in the picture.
> Beer and BBQ diet?


Strongbow Hard Cider, not beer

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Chad Dukes ()
Date: March 05, 2012 11:27AM

The fact that I am now down 27 pounds is not exceptional. The fact that yesterday TWO bacon explosions were made in my house, and I still lost a pound last night? THAT is exceptional. But don't listen to me, tell 'em Steve-Dave.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: March 05, 2012 12:10PM

Chad Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The fact that I am now down 27 pounds is not
> exceptional. The fact that yesterday TWO bacon
> explosions were made in my house, and I still lost
> a pound last night? THAT is exceptional. But don't
> listen to me, tell 'em Steve-Dave.


I like how he's going to go into kidney failure with this crap he's taking.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...2526272829303132333435...LastNext
Current Page: 30 of 95


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **   ******    ******   ********  ********  
 ***   **  **    **  **    **     **     **     ** 
 ****  **  **        **           **     **     ** 
 ** ** **  **        **           **     ********  
 **  ****  **        **           **     **        
 **   ***  **    **  **    **     **     **        
 **    **   ******    ******      **     **        
This forum powered by Phorum.