HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...2829303132333435363738...LastNext
Current Page: 33 of 83
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Ricky Rick ()
Date: March 25, 2012 05:54PM

chadreallysucks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TheNorthman Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > poopstick Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Is it that they are big fans of BOAD and
> > > Chad ridiculed them online so they develop
> some
> > > love/hate complex?
> >
> > I'm sure that's part of it. Anybody searching
> out
> > BOAD will find this place quickly. The people
> who
> > are inclined to search out BOAD on google are
> > likely inclined to interact with him (and thus
> get
> > insulted) in other places online. This thread
> > started out very pro-BOAD and turned when, IMO,
> > two things happened; the show's quality
> plummeted
> > and Chad decided his new schtick was to shit on
> > his fans.
> >
> > As for myself; I've never been deleted or
> > ridiculed by him. I was a huge fan of the show
> at
> > one time and still am when they put out quality
> > content. Unfortunately, IMO, the quality shows
> > are just fewer and farther between and when
> they
> > do put out good content it is often diluted
> with
> > topics that don't interest me. Also, they
> stopped
> > putting Reloaded up on iTunes which would be OK
> if
> > their site wasn't such a pain in the ass to
> use.
> > It's just not worth the effort anymore. If
> > somebody posts here that the latest show was
> good,
> > I'll usually get it, otherwise I pass. This
> > thread, on the other hand, is still
> entertaining.
>
>
> I agree with a lot of that. I found the thread
> after the show had already gone to hell and chad
> had developed his abusive personality. Personally
> I find the threat amusing now and Ive always been
> a firm believer that if you are going to dish
> things out you should be good humored and able to
> take it when the tables are turned. Chad has gone
> from ripping people in good fun to just being
> abusive and half the time hell have sought out the
> other person to insult them on a post on their own
> facebook wall that wasnt even directed at him in
> anyway.
>
> As long as he wants to act like that I think its
> fair game to do the same to him. Whether or not
> he checks this thread regularly, I think we all
> know hes aware of it. It would do him a lot of
> good to see how many people hes lost from being
> fans and take a step back and reevaluate his
> "persona". Its one thing to do on the radio ect
> but once its taken over all of your social media
> interactions is it really just a persona anymore
> or is that the person you have become?


Agree. I have no issue with him hitting back at the latest idiot to criticize his ability to call for Daniel Snyder to leave town. They are coming to him. Yet the capture posted on this thread of him making fun of some random chick posting a Facebook status, and then putting it up like a trophy for his crew of loser followers to pump off to is pretty pathetic. 12 year old conduct themselves with more maturity than that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Porked Petrol ()
Date: March 26, 2012 09:51AM

"Chad Dukes" opens himself to all of this criticism. If he simply went on the radio, did his show and podcast, that would be fine. What "Chad Dukes" does is invite people to hang out with him at bars and playing Ultimate, or kickball, or frisbee golf. he invites them to watch him sing, to go eat fast food with him. He responds to "fans" messages on his Facebook page, some about his job and sports, some about his personal choices. Where "Chad Dukes" really crosses the line is when he attacks people for their status updates. If he doesn't like their updates, unfriend them and move on. To mock them for something they post on their own wall (stupid or not), invites himself to be openly mocked. If "Chad Dukes" does not like it, they should rewrite the character to have a change of heart, or to simply delete posts or unfriend people he does not like quietly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadisfatwhereareyou ()
Date: March 26, 2012 01:19PM

tsktsktsk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ChadIsFat Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > chadisfatknowsbest Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > ChadIsFat Wrote:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Yeah but it wasn't his real address.
> > >
> > > Oh, I thought the G*******e Street posted was
> > the
> > > real one
> >
> >
> > No, it isn't.
>
>
> chadisfat, why you lie? You know it's true. You
> are correct it is not a street, rather it's a
> Lane. Just admit it already. I'll meet you at
> the Dunks and we'll go over together.


No witty comebacks from you? Very disappointing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: March 26, 2012 02:45PM

chadisfatwhereareyou Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> tsktsktsk Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ChadIsFat Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > chadisfatknowsbest Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > ChadIsFat Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Yeah but it wasn't his real address.
> > > >
> > > > Oh, I thought the G*******e Street posted
> was
> > > the
> > > > real one
> > >
> > >
> > > No, it isn't.
> >
> >
> > chadisfat, why you lie? You know it's true.
> You
> > are correct it is not a street, rather it's a
> > Lane. Just admit it already. I'll meet you at
> > the Dunks and we'll go over together.
>
>
> No witty comebacks from you? Very disappointing.

Comeback for what? The wrong street address you are sort of creepily trying to find out? Why does that need a comeback?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadisfatisaloser ()
Date: March 26, 2012 02:52PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> chadisfatwhereareyou Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > tsktsktsk Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > ChadIsFat Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > chadisfatknowsbest Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > ChadIsFat Wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Yeah but it wasn't his real address.
> > > > >
> > > > > Oh, I thought the G*******e Street posted
> > was
> > > > the
> > > > > real one
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > No, it isn't.
> > >
> > >
> > > chadisfat, why you lie? You know it's true.
> > You
> > > are correct it is not a street, rather it's a
> > > Lane. Just admit it already. I'll meet you
> at
> > > the Dunks and we'll go over together.
> >
> >
> > No witty comebacks from you? Very
> disappointing.
>
> Comeback for what? The wrong street address you
> are sort of creepily trying to find out? Why does
> that need a comeback?

haha, I just came on your mom's back, so I guess that'll make up for it. HAHA, loser!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: March 26, 2012 02:54PM

chadisfatisaloser Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ChadIsFat Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > chadisfatwhereareyou Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > tsktsktsk Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > ChadIsFat Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > chadisfatknowsbest Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > ChadIsFat Wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Yeah but it wasn't his real address.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Oh, I thought the G*******e Street
> posted
> > > was
> > > > > the
> > > > > > real one
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > No, it isn't.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > chadisfat, why you lie? You know it's true.
>
> > > You
> > > > are correct it is not a street, rather it's
> a
> > > > Lane. Just admit it already. I'll meet
> you
> > at
> > > > the Dunks and we'll go over together.
> > >
> > >
> > > No witty comebacks from you? Very
> > disappointing.
> >
> > Comeback for what? The wrong street address
> you
> > are sort of creepily trying to find out? Why
> does
> > that need a comeback?
>
> haha, I just came on your mom's back, so I guess
> that'll make up for it. HAHA, loser!

#quack

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: March 27, 2012 05:45PM

Yo Lavar just flipped his shit during the 5:30 - 5:45 segment. Shit was funny. Dukes was quiet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Andrew Ryan ()
Date: March 27, 2012 05:53PM

What happened? He was angry at Chad?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Mighty Ducks ()
Date: March 27, 2012 09:46PM

That Chad Ducks is the best thing associated with this show in a long time. And by associated, I mean related to it, not created by it like the god awful Minority Report or Rally the Horde.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: March 27, 2012 11:48PM

Andrew Ryan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What happened? He was angry at Chad?


Around 5 I heard them talking about Tebow and Lavar said he was a winner and Chad kept his mouth shut because he knows he is the bitch in that relationship.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: transplant ()
Date: March 28, 2012 08:23AM

2 new ones:
1. BBQ Dukes
2. Crock pot Dukes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: BlueDick ()
Date: March 28, 2012 09:25AM

1. BBQ Dukes - Fuck him
2. Crock pot Dukes - Fuck him

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Chad Dukes ()
Date: March 28, 2012 10:07AM

Having a meeting about a Chad Dukes beer. I sh*t you not. Am I dreaming right now? Someone give me the kick!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Howdy Pardner ()
Date: March 28, 2012 10:58AM

Cowboy.

-------------------------
Attachments:
photo.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: March 28, 2012 11:01AM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Andrew Ryan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What happened? He was angry at Chad?
>
>
> Around 5 I heard them talking about Tebow and
> Lavar said he was a winner and Chad kept his mouth
> shut because he knows he is the bitch in that
> relationship.


Pretty much. Lavar just went on some diatribe about winning. I was waiting for Chad to start chiming in with a "get 'em", "get 'em" the way lavar does to Dukes but of course Chad would never do that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: March 28, 2012 11:58AM

Howdy Pardner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cowboy.
>
> -------------------------


He is really trying way too hard. That is a terrible look for him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Date: March 28, 2012 01:13PM

Jormand is on BOAD this week. Mike's gonna whine about this forsure. Rob(b) is too chickenshit to say anything

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Clint Black ()
Date: March 28, 2012 04:27PM

Why doesn't Chad just get it over with and go move to a country station in Texas or Oklahoma. He can make $25k a year, drive a big diesel truck, and live in a trailer. Hat and boots everyday.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: March 28, 2012 05:42PM

Clint Black Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why doesn't Chad just get it over with and go move
> to a country station in Texas or Oklahoma. He can
> make $25k a year, drive a big diesel truck, and
> live in a trailer. Hat and boots everyday.


Because he doesnt actually like that stuff, he just likes to be different. If he moved to Texas he would turn into a preppy yuppie to be different

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: cowboy ducks ()
Date: March 28, 2012 07:02PM

If your going to wear one of those, buy a 1st calvary hat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Game of Thrones Chad ()
Date: March 29, 2012 06:47AM

https://twitter.com/#!/chaddukes/status/67400783787855872

Game of Thrones... not for me... wait Now I love it, if you don't watch it you're a dullard..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Lard Dukes ()
Date: March 29, 2012 08:27AM

What, no "This is how we do it"???

----------------------------------------
Attachments:
Untitled.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Lord Loser ()
Date: March 29, 2012 09:01AM

What a loser. The guy has an afternoon drive radio show in DC but feels the need to mock random people on Facebook. "Suck my d*ck" is real cool too Chad. Chad might be the coolest guy within a crew of high school geeks. Since he is twice that age, he just surrounds himself with guys in their 20s with pathetic jobs who worship him because he is on the radio.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Lord Dukes ()
Date: March 29, 2012 09:47AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: March 29, 2012 10:20AM

the sad part is he probably thought "suck my dick" dukes was a the wittiest thing ever

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Andrew Ryan ()
Date: March 29, 2012 11:02AM

You throw glasses on that cowboy hat pic and you have Tom Gavin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Cakes ()
Date: March 29, 2012 01:07PM

He probably meant "suck my duck." You know, Chad Ducks.

#quack

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Richard Stink comin' at ya ()
Date: March 29, 2012 01:55PM

Andrew Ryan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You throw glasses on that cowboy hat pic and you
> have Tom Gavin.

Well considering they both have the same amount of talent, I can see that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: March 29, 2012 04:06PM

Calling Chad Ducks: its time to come out and identify yourself. I'm sure you read this thread.

Are you Rob Starke? I know Starke had a bit called "fake Twitter Tuesday" or something like that.

I'm on to you Ducks....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Outsider ()
Date: March 29, 2012 04:20PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Calling Chad Ducks: its time to come out and
> identify yourself. I'm sure you read this
> thread.
>
> Are you Rob Starke? I know Starke had a bit
> called "fake Twitter Tuesday" or something like
> that.
>
> I'm on to you Ducks....

No way it is anyone from the Dukes group of barnacles. Chad Ducks is actually funny. I do think it is probably someone from this thread though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Lard Dukes ()
Date: March 29, 2012 06:15PM

Today on Lavar and Dukes during a discussion on whether or not you would trade the Kentucky's starting five for the Wizards roster, a caller called in saying, " You wanna know who I would trade? I would trade you for Don and Mike, you fat idiot." and then hung up.

Though the Don and Mike reference was a little dated, still cracked me up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: March 29, 2012 06:32PM

Lard Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Today on Lavar and Dukes during a discussion on
> whether or not you would trade the Kentucky's
> starting five for the Wizards roster, a caller
> called in saying, " You wanna know who I would
> trade? I would trade you for Don and Mike, you fat
> idiot." and then hung up.
>
> Though the Don and Mike reference was a little
> dated, still cracked me up.


What time did this happen? This sounds amazing and I would love to hear their response

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: March 29, 2012 07:10PM

Lard Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Today on Lavar and Dukes during a discussion on
> whether or not you would trade the Kentucky's
> starting five for the Wizards roster, a caller
> called in saying, " You wanna know who I would
> trade? I would trade you for Don and Mike, you fat
> idiot." and then hung up.
>
> Though the Don and Mike reference was a little
> dated, still cracked me up.

That's fucking great. I'm sure Chad would make the same trade himself if he could but instead he grinds it out for 5 hours a day.

Outsider Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TheNorthman Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> > I'm on to you Ducks....
>
> No way it is anyone from the Dukes group of
> barnacles. Chad Ducks is actually funny. I do
> think it is probably someone from this thread
> though.

I agree with you. I was just joking about Starke but if "Chad Ducks" keeps trying to fly under the radar here I am going to do a little cyber-sleuthing myself to see if I can't unravel this mystery. I have a feeling this "Ducks" will surface sooner or later on his own though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Lard Dukes ()
Date: March 29, 2012 07:50PM

chadreallysucks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lard Dukes Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Today on Lavar and Dukes during a discussion on
> > whether or not you would trade the Kentucky's
> > starting five for the Wizards roster, a caller
> > called in saying, " You wanna know who I would
> > trade? I would trade you for Don and Mike, you
> fat
> > idiot." and then hung up.
> >
> > Though the Don and Mike reference was a little
> > dated, still cracked me up.
>
>
> What time did this happen? This sounds amazing
> and I would love to hear their response

-----------------------------------------------------

I think it was between 5-5:30pm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Net Detective ()
Date: April 02, 2012 07:12PM

Chad Ducks has struck again....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Lord Dukes ()
Date: April 02, 2012 08:22PM

Ok, this was actually a little funny.

----------------------------------------------
Attachments:
Untitled.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Dukinator ()
Date: April 03, 2012 08:29AM

Can't we just get 100 more pictures from the trip to the fake wrestling competition down in florida?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Chad Dukes ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:58AM

The Nerd's Watch has returned. You're welcome.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Yabels ()
Date: April 03, 2012 11:18AM

Chad Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Nerd's Watch has returned. You're welcome.


As a fan of Game of Thrones, The Nerd's Watch is a great re-cap. Danny Rouhier is a great addition. There's mercifully little of Rob Stark (Rob from Seasons Pizza).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 03, 2012 11:47AM

Yabels Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Chad Dukes Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The Nerd's Watch has returned. You're welcome.
>
>
> As a fan of Game of Thrones, The Nerd's Watch is a
> great re-cap. Danny Rouhier is a great addition.
> There's mercifully little of Rob Stark (Rob from
> Seasons Pizza).


It's basically RROD except with a tv show instead of video games.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Date: April 03, 2012 11:53AM

I Love Game of Thrones but not a big fan of this podcast. Chad hates on EVERYTHING the show is doing without seeing the bigger picture, constantly complaining about lack of instant gratification. I really don't think G.O.T is for him. Sven is annoying (as usual), JC and Danny are great and if the podcast were just those two it'd be better served. I gave Nerds Watch 2 episodes, returning to The Night's Watch and A Cast of Kings podcasts for my Game of thrones recaps.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Chip Chipperson ()
Date: April 03, 2012 12:12PM

IMO, it is only a matter of time before Danny finds himself out of favor with the chronically immature and insecure Dukes. Danny's star seems to be rising. He is getting more airtime on JFK, might see some success with his comedy album, and is much more likeable to fans. I won't listen to that show because I don't feel like hearing any Sven or Stark, but enjoy Danny while you can. Dukes doesn't like being outshined, especially be someone essentially beating him at sports talk and standup. I'd Danny had a successful band, he would be in big trouble.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Lord Dukes ()
Date: April 03, 2012 12:27PM

I would say there goes another fan, but she'll probably take it like all the rest and even apologize for her post.

-------------------------------------------------
Attachments:
Untitled.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Brian Crane ()
Date: April 03, 2012 12:48PM

Just so you know, I live for these

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Dontcallmelabar ()
Date: April 03, 2012 01:39PM

Brian Crane Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just so you know, I live for these


You should probably kill yourself then

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Chad Dukes ()
Date: April 03, 2012 01:43PM

Dontcallmelabar Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brian Crane Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Just so you know, I live for these
>
>
> You should probably kill yourself then


"boo yah"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: VA Phins Fan ()
Date: April 04, 2012 02:33AM

I have to admit, when Chad posts some of his pictures on twitter, it is obvious that he has lost some weight. Credit to him; all his previous attempts have failed horribly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Lard Dukes ()
Date: April 04, 2012 08:21AM

VA Phins Fan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have to admit, when Chad posts some of his
> pictures on twitter, it is obvious that he has
> lost some weight. Credit to him; all his previous
> attempts have failed horribly.
-------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, but all he talks about are the many different ways he will put it all back on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: AJM ()
Date: April 04, 2012 12:10PM

Lard Dukes Wrote:

>
> Yeah, but all he talks about are the many
> different ways he will put it all back on.


You mean like this?
Attachments:
combo.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: April 04, 2012 12:25PM

combos really arent even that good. Theyre great for the first 3 or 4 and then get pretty gross fast

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 04, 2012 12:44PM

As annoying as Chad has been with FB and Twitter (and the well deserved google magnet this site has become7) I'm glad he banned those last two people.

Shitting on some dude for liking Van Halen or living in Manassas is way out of line but posting vulgar crap on FB is a tool's move IMO.

Maybe Dukes has chilled out with his internet terrorism and saves it for people that actually deserve it now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 04, 2012 01:05PM

Chad Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dontcallmelabar Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Brian Crane Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Just so you know, I live for these
> >
> >
> > You should probably kill yourself then
>
>
> "boo yah"

That's how we do it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Brian Crane ()
Date: April 04, 2012 03:27PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Chad Dukes Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Dontcallmelabar Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Brian Crane Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Just so you know, I live for these
> > >
> > >
> > > You should probably kill yourself then
> >
> >
> > "boo yah"
>
> That's how we do it.


I LIVE FOR THESE!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Yabels ()
Date: April 04, 2012 03:31PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As annoying as Chad has been with FB and Twitter
> (and the well deserved google magnet this site has
> become7) I'm glad he banned those last two
> people.
>
> Shitting on some dude for liking Van Halen or
> living in Manassas is way out of line but posting
> vulgar crap on FB is a tool's move IMO.
>
> Maybe Dukes has chilled out with his internet
> terrorism and saves it for people that actually
> deserve it now.

Sounds a bit like a battered wife. "He's changed! He only punishes those who really DESERVE it now!" Chad has probably chilled out on the internet terrorism because he's feeling slightly better about his life since he's shed a few lbs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: April 04, 2012 06:48PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As annoying as Chad has been with FB and Twitter
> (and the well deserved google magnet this site has
> become7) I'm glad he banned those last two
> people.
>
> Shitting on some dude for liking Van Halen or
> living in Manassas is way out of line but posting
> vulgar crap on FB is a tool's move IMO.
>
> Maybe Dukes has chilled out with his internet
> terrorism and saves it for people that actually
> deserve it now.

I fail to see how saying April fools is the best day ever is a vulgar comment.

Also even on the vulgar ones Chad titled one of them "suck my dick" so it obviously wasnt for being vulgar or he should have unfriended himself.

Are there people that say stuff that deserve to be unfriended, sure. But making a huge show and dance out of it when it was just their status updates and they didnt even post on his page arent people that deserve his internet terrorism

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 04, 2012 07:37PM

chadreallysucks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I fail to see how saying April fools is the best
> day ever is a vulgar comment.
>
> Also even on the vulgar ones Chad titled one of
> them "suck my dick" so it obviously wasnt for
> being vulgar or he should have unfriended himself.

I wasn't referring to the chick who made the post about April fools day. I was talking about the one a few posts up by Hilstan_Camp (name purposely misspelled to avoid google hits) talking about "penis, legs....". But I agree, Dukes is definately a hypocrite who wants double standards to apply only to him.

> Are there people that say stuff that deserve to be
> unfriended, sure. But making a huge show and
> dance out of it when it was just their status
> updates and they didnt even post on his page arent
> people that deserve his internet terrorism


No arguments here either. Dukes has been in the wrong plenty of times and I don't blame you a bit for not giving him the benifit of the doubt based on his past BS.

**edit** Now that I looked at the post more carefully; I agree with you, that was probably posted on his own wall (as opposed to Chad's) and once again Dukes is acting like a dick.


Yabels Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sounds a bit like a battered wife. "He's changed!
> He only punishes those who really DESERVE it now!"

HAHA!!


> Chad has probably chilled out on the internet
> terrorism because he's feeling slightly better
> about his life since he's shed a few lbs.


You may well be correct. OK, somebody must have slipped me some stupid pills during lunch today to have made the post I did.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Loser Dukes ()
Date: April 04, 2012 09:05PM

That is what makes it pathetic. If someone posts something dumb on his wall, or sends a tweet his way with something stupid, then by all means make fun of him.

In these cases though, Dukes apparently takes the time to go through random people's own walls to give some witty comment and then point his fluffers at his great "work" with a "this is how we do it". Maybe trolling like that was cool when you were 14.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: April 04, 2012 11:34PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> chadreallysucks Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> I wasn't referring to the chick who made the post
> about April fools day. I was talking about the
> one a few posts up by Hilstan_Camp (name purposely
> misspelled to avoid google hits) talking about
> "penis, legs....". But I agree, Dukes is
> definately a hypocrite who wants double standards
> to apply only to him.

He really is a walking contradiction. He really is the definition of do as I say not as I do.

> > Are there people that say stuff that deserve to
> be
> > unfriended, sure. But making a huge show and
> > dance out of it when it was just their status
> > updates and they didnt even post on his page
> arent
> > people that deserve his internet terrorism
>
>
> No arguments here either. Dukes has been in the
> wrong plenty of times and I don't blame you a bit
> for not giving him the benifit of the doubt based
> on his past BS.
>
> **edit** Now that I looked at the post more
> carefully; I agree with you, that was probably
> posted on his own wall (as opposed to Chad's) and
> once again Dukes is acting like a dick.

Thats always been my biggest problem with what hes doing. If someone was positing stupid things on his wall by all means comment. But he searches out other peoples status and posts ect and then comments and then takes a picture and then reposts it for attention. If it really bothered him that much just unfriend them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Smoke Smokehand ()
Date: April 05, 2012 08:58AM

Chad brings these comments on himself. He trolls for status updates he does not like and then makes it about himself. If he really did not like these updates, he should just unfriend the person and move on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Doneski ()
Date: April 05, 2012 09:06AM

I am officially done with BOAD. I tried and tried and hoped they would be good again, but I don't want to wast any more time on them. I will check back here and read comments on occassion, but as for them and their show, it's over Johnny.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: John Bayrooty ()
Date: April 05, 2012 09:07AM

Smoke Smokehand Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Chad brings these comments on himself. He trolls
> for status updates he does not like and then makes
> it about himself. If he really did not like these
> updates, he should just unfriend the person and
> move on.


It is a lock he blocks them immediately after he gives his fans what they "live for". Imagine if one of them had something to say about it? How dare they!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Sven ()
Date: April 05, 2012 09:21AM

You people just don't understand Chad, he is very complex. He has to deal with his weight, his low self-esteem, his jerk radio partner, his struggle with heterosexuality. There is a lot going on there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Drab, paint your bald spot? ()
Date: April 05, 2012 03:18PM

Whoa, wait, Dukes is gay?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 05, 2012 04:06PM

Drab, paint your bald spot? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Whoa, wait, Dukes is gay?


It's pretty well known that he's at least very interested in guys but is not outright gay.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Thomas Sven Loyd ()
Date: April 05, 2012 04:09PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Drab, paint your bald spot? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Whoa, wait, Dukes is gay?
>
>
> It's pretty well known that he's at least very
> interested in guys but is not outright gay.


want some proof? Dig back through this thread and find the picture of him staring at two dudes kissing at one of the live shows.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Lard Ducks ()
Date: April 05, 2012 04:45PM

Not to draw out the "Chad has tendencies" discussion, but you can find plenty of discussion on that topic through this thread.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 05, 2012 07:19PM

Thomas Sven Loyd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ChadIsFat Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Drab, paint your bald spot? Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Whoa, wait, Dukes is gay?
> >
> >
> > It's pretty well known that he's at least very
> > interested in guys but is not outright gay.
>
>
> want some proof? Dig back through this thread and
> find the picture of him staring at two dudes
> kissing at one of the live shows.

You must be talking about this picture right here. I think we know who the driving force is behind "dudes kissing" at BOAD shows after seeing this.

Finding the picture was easy using this search: Its simply a google image search with "big o and dukes coming back" as the search criteria. The results are are a whole shit ton of images that have been posted in this thread over the past 18 or so months. BTW, Chadreallysucks gets the credit for posting this gem.

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22big+o+and+dukes+coming+back%22&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=bEc&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=cSV-T8aKFYOO8wTgzJ2ODg&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CAsQ_AUoAQ&biw=1262&bih=618

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 05, 2012 08:09PM

Plus he gets grossed out talking about girls but loves talking about sucking cock.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Sports Dukes ()
Date: April 06, 2012 08:00AM

I saw LaVar and Dukes doing their show at Verizon last night. Chad looked like he would have been anywhere other than sitting next to LaVar at a little card table on the concourse. I also liked how Chad wore his Nats jersey to the Caps game. Even LaVar had on a Caps jersey, sheesh.

It must have been Cowboy Dukes because he had his cowboy boots on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Frisbee Dukes ()
Date: April 06, 2012 08:22AM

Hey, don't forget about me!
Attachments:
dukes.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Nailed it! ()
Date: April 06, 2012 08:37AM

Frisbee Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey, don't forget about me!


Looks just like him!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Fat Fool World Tour ()
Date: April 06, 2012 09:57AM

But if anyone else had done it first...

---------------------------------------------------
Attachments:
Untitled.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Brian Crane ()
Date: April 06, 2012 10:07AM

For the record, I want to make out with Chad Dukes in the worst way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: out of touch ()
Date: April 06, 2012 11:03AM

Proud to say I don't even know what this is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: April 06, 2012 11:19AM

Not sure which comment is funnier for all the wrong reasons, the guy saying that chad will make pinterest better or chad telling someone they dont have an open mind.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Jammin Jawa ()
Date: April 06, 2012 11:50AM

I don't know who Brian Crane is, but the guy is always the second or third person posting on Chad's missives. Go look at the "That's the way we do it posts", guy is right there.


Creepy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 06, 2012 12:14PM

chadreallysucks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not sure which comment is funnier for all the
> wrong reasons, the guy saying that chad will make
> pinterest better or chad telling someone they dont
> have an open mind.....


The only thing Chad has an open mind about is being gay. I'm being serious, it's the one cause he will fight for non stop and will talk about how anyone who doesn't accept gay people is disgusting. I think there is something deep seeded coming out there, to be honest.

He has literally said he doesn't want to do it the whole show but he loves, on his own time, to talk to Sven about gay guys banging for hours.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 06, 2012 12:26PM

out of touch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Proud to say I don't even know what this is.

I don't know what Pinterest either. Is this just the latest incarnation of Dukes?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Jammin Jawa ()
Date: April 06, 2012 12:30PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> out of touch Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Proud to say I don't even know what this is.
>
> I don't know what Pinterest either. Is this just
> the latest incarnation of Dukes?


you may offically add "Pintrest Dukes" to the list.

(sounds a lot like "Princess Dukes", doesn't it?)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Jander420 ()
Date: April 06, 2012 02:09PM

Jammin Jawa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't know who Brian Crane is, but the guy is
> always the second or third person posting on
> Chad's missives. Go look at the "That's the way
> we do it posts", guy is right there.
>
>
> Creepy

He used to do a lot of photoshop work and stuff for BOAD when they were on WJFK. I THINK he made the big o and dukes gears logo, but not sure.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 06, 2012 02:33PM

Jander420 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jammin Jawa Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I don't know who Brian Crane is, but the guy is
> > always the second or third person posting on
> > Chad's missives. Go look at the "That's the
> way
> > we do it posts", guy is right there.
> >
> >
> > Creepy
>
> He used to do a lot of photoshop work and stuff
> for BOAD when they were on WJFK. I THINK he made
> the big o and dukes gears logo, but not sure.

I knew that name sounded familiar.

So Jander420 have you gotten any Reloaded's lately and if so have they been any good?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: VA Phins Fan ()
Date: April 06, 2012 03:19PM

Jander420 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jammin Jawa Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I don't know who Brian Crane is, but the guy is
> > always the second or third person posting on
> > Chad's missives. Go look at the "That's the
> way
> > we do it posts", guy is right there.
> >
> >
> > Creepy
>
> He used to do a lot of photoshop work and stuff
> for BOAD when they were on WJFK. I THINK he made
> the big o and dukes gears logo, but not sure.

I think Brian Crane was also the guy who had the tshirt printing business? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: April 06, 2012 03:44PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> The only thing Chad has an open mind about is
> being gay. I'm being serious, it's the one cause
> he will fight for non stop and will talk about how
> anyone who doesn't accept gay people is
> disgusting. I think there is something deep
> seeded coming out there, to be honest.
>
> He has literally said he doesn't want to do it the
> whole show but he loves, on his own time, to talk
> to Sven about gay guys banging for hours.

I have no doubt that this is true and really wouldnt be surprised if he was in the closet himself. He probably would be a happier guy if he just went ahead and ended the act and came out of the closet. Maybe with out that inner conflict he wouldnt be a dick to everyone for no reason.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 06, 2012 04:08PM

chadreallysucks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ChadIsFat Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > The only thing Chad has an open mind about is
> > being gay. I'm being serious, it's the one
> cause
> > he will fight for non stop and will talk about
> how
> > anyone who doesn't accept gay people is
> > disgusting.


> I have no doubt that this is true and really
> wouldnt be surprised if he was in the closet
> himself. He probably would be a happier guy if >he just went ahead and ended the act and
> came out of the closet. Maybe with out that
>inner conflict he wouldnt be a dick to everyone
>for no reason.

Realistically, do you think that the guys at the station would be accepting of an "out of the closet" Dukes?

I don't know; maybe they would. But, from what I understand, dukes has a hard enough time getting "cred" with some of the callers as it is. And guys like Lurch, who already think he's a joke, would probably think even less of him than they already do, if that's even possible.

True, he'd have an enormous psychological burden lifted but he may find himself facing a whole new series of problems if he lost his job and had to join the Failcast.

Small wonder Dukes is as fucked up as he is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: April 06, 2012 04:40PM

TheNorthman Wrote:

> Realistically, do you think that the guys at the
> station would be accepting of an "out of the
> closet" Dukes?
> I don't know; maybe they would. But, from what I
> understand, dukes has a hard enough time getting
> "cred" with some of the callers as it is. And guys
> like Lurch, who already think he's a joke, would
> probably think even less of him than they already
> do, if that's even possible.
>
> True, he'd have an enormous psychological burden
> lifted but he may find himself facing a whole new
> series of problems if he lost his job and had to
> join the Failcast.
>
> Small wonder Dukes is as fucked up as he is.


He seems to be pretty much hated by every one at that station as is. The guys that know sports think hes clueless and then lavar just hates him regardless. I doubt it would change how Danny R interacted with him who seems to be the only one he gets along with. Few things are as awkward as a Dukes call to the junkies.

Getting fired for being gay would be the best thing that ever happened to him. He could get out of his job he hates and get a nice settlement from his lawsuit.

As far as the callers it wouldnt really matter. Most dont like him anyway and Im sure some of them are nice enough people but as a whole their regular callers arent very smart. They only want to talk about the skins and most of them think theyre going to win the superbowl every year.

Maybe he isnt gay and just loves it to go along with his being different from everyone else theme. I wonder if he moved to the gayest town in the country if he would become the straightest guy on earth as a result

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 06, 2012 04:46PM

You make lots of good points, Chadreallysucks, and you made me laugh out loud too.

Shit, maybe you're right. Maybe its time for Dukes to come out of the closet!! HAHA!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Clever name! LOL OMG ()
Date: April 06, 2012 05:05PM

God damn, every Chad Dukes hater in this thread is such a loser. All you guys do is come here and nit pick everything he says and does. He's an entertainer for fucks sake. If you don't like what he has to say on air then don't listen. Oh wait, you're another dullard obsessed with sports and you have to listen to The Fan becuase you can't live without sports talk. If you think he's a douchbag on Facebook the unfriend him. Oh wait, you won't do that either because YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH HIM and have to get on this lame forum and get one of the other 8 dildos that posts in this thread to agree with you.

The best part is nobody cares what you have to say. The handful of you all in here could not break Dukes if you tried your hardest. Go back to the holes you washed out into you homophobic losers with nothing going on in your life.

I won't be coming back here so I'll give my responses to your clever remarks now.
- No I don't love cock
- You're still a loser no matter what you say.
- I wish your 2 yr old thread that nobody cares about the best of luck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 06, 2012 05:54PM

>- I wish your 2 yr old thread that nobody cares about the best of luck.

You care enough to get all bent out of shape about it.

>The handful of you all in here could not break Dukes if you tried your hardest

He's already broken

>Go back to the holes you washed out into you homophobic losers with nothing going on in your life.

So he IS gay? When he sorta kinda hit on my friend I thought he might be. I don't care but it's just funny since it really explains a lot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: April 06, 2012 06:18PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You make lots of good points, Chadreallysucks, and
> you made me laugh out loud too.
>
> Shit, maybe you're right. Maybe its time for
> Dukes to come out of the closet!! HAHA!


Lol.

I hate to admit it but a reality show with him just going to different parts of the country for a week or two would be amazing to see all the changes he goes through to be different

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: LS ()
Date: April 06, 2012 08:35PM

VA Phins Fan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jander420 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Jammin Jawa Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I don't know who Brian Crane is, but the guy
> is
> > > always the second or third person posting on
> > > Chad's missives. Go look at the "That's the
> > way
> > > we do it posts", guy is right there.
> > >
> > >
> > > Creepy
> >
> > He used to do a lot of photoshop work and stuff
> > for BOAD when they were on WJFK. I THINK he
> made
> > the big o and dukes gears logo, but not sure.
>
> I think Brian Crane was also the guy who had the
> tshirt printing business? Maybe I'm thinking of
> someone else.

The guy who has the shirt printing business is Brian Bussels aka Brian Busstees on FB. As far as I know, Brian Crane doesnt print shirts, just creates some designs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: 5guys ()
Date: April 06, 2012 09:04PM

I once saw Dukes leaving 5 guys.
he looked satisfied and mentioned nothing to the effect of how the name had 5 too many guys in the title.

verdict
Guilty

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 07, 2012 02:03PM

chadreallysucks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TheNorthman Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You make lots of good points, Chadreallysucks,
> and
> > you made me laugh out loud too.
> >
> > Shit, maybe you're right. Maybe its time for
> > Dukes to come out of the closet!! HAHA!
>
>
> Lol.
>
> I hate to admit it but a reality show with him
> just going to different parts of the country for a
> week or two would be amazing to see all the
> changes he goes through to be different

It would be funny to see this. Chameleon Dukes could be a new incarnation.

I knew our exchange on "out of the closet" dukes was going to pull Chad or somebody close to him out of lurking and when I saw your post telling me that Chad getting fired for being gay would be the best thing that ever happened to him, I knew that was it.

Chad and Oscar need to mention this thread on one of their podcasts. The Junkies have mentioned this site several times before and even called out specific threads. I doubt LFF or Dukes would do that.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2012 02:05PM by TheNorthman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: VA Phins Fan ()
Date: April 07, 2012 02:14PM

LS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> VA Phins Fan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Jander420 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Jammin Jawa Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > I don't know who Brian Crane is, but the
> guy
> > is
> > > > always the second or third person posting
> on
> > > > Chad's missives. Go look at the "That's
> the
> > > way
> > > > we do it posts", guy is right there.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Creepy
> > >
> > > He used to do a lot of photoshop work and
> stuff
> > > for BOAD when they were on WJFK. I THINK he
> > made
> > > the big o and dukes gears logo, but not sure.
> >
> > I think Brian Crane was also the guy who had
> the
> > tshirt printing business? Maybe I'm thinking
> of
> > someone else.
>
> The guy who has the shirt printing business is
> Brian Bussels aka Brian Busstees on FB. As far as
> I know, Brian Crane doesnt print shirts, just
> creates some designs.

Ahh thats right..my bad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Pinterest Dukes ()
Date: April 07, 2012 02:36PM

This guy is brave.

-----------------------------------
Attachments:
untitled.PNG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Uncle Paul ()
Date: April 07, 2012 03:11PM

Pinterest Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This guy is brave.
>
> -----------------------------------


Banned immediately I am sure.

I noticed yesterday that Dukes referred to himself as "Pickle Dukes" when he asked if anyone could send him pickles that are apparently made in NYC. I'm not sure if I have seen " Dukes" references anywhere but here until he did that.

Anyone listen to the rebooted Leykis by any chance? It isn't a good time for me to be listening to internet radio, so I've missed the first week. Just wondering if it is any good. I am assuming someone on here used to listen to some Leykis 101.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: April 07, 2012 03:41PM

TheNorthman Wrote:

> It would be funny to see this. Chameleon Dukes
> could be a new incarnation.
>
> I knew our exchange on "out of the closet" dukes
> was going to pull Chad or somebody close to him
> out of lurking and when I saw your post telling me
> that Chad getting fired for being gay would be the
> best thing that ever happened to him, I knew that
> was it.
>
> Chad and Oscar need to mention this thread on one
> of their podcasts. The Junkies have mentioned
> this site several times before and even called out
> specific threads. I doubt LFF or Dukes would do
> that.


I wonder if I could get a cut if I pitched the idea.

Lol im not surprised someone jumped in in defense. Im sure they all monitor this thread. In fact im almost positive since he seems to have toned down his fb trash as at least two people have made really bad comments to him and dont seem to have been deleted.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 07, 2012 06:44PM

I know this one has been posted before but it deserves another posting.
Attachments:
294667_116147425158775_100002905553551_106501_151926705_n.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Brian Crane ()
Date: April 08, 2012 12:31PM

Lord Dukes will you please bend me over and give it to me now!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 08, 2012 04:29PM

Pinterest Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This guy is brave.
>
> -----------------------------------


He also has shit grammar and that makes it easy for Chad to make fun of him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: BBQ Dukes ()
Date: April 09, 2012 07:20AM

BBQ Dukes was out this weekend cooking up some pulled pork. I am sure he had only one, or two beers with it, or a hard cider. No, wait, people who drink cider are posers, but wait, he drinks cider....I am so confused.

Way to stay on that diet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...2829303132333435363738...LastNext
Current Page: 33 of 83


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
GcNGY
This forum powered by Phorum.