HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...3334353637383940414243...LastNext
Current Page: 38 of 613
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city ()
Date: December 12, 2019 05:00PM

Schooling you and making you look like the lying fool you are isn't a heavy lift at all. Your bonehead blunders make it quite easy. You can't run away from them no matter how hard you try.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: JCXWX ()
Date: December 13, 2019 12:51AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm a gay Gerund Boy.
>
>

Date: December 13, 2019 08:16AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> C'mon, where's phase two?

As you are already tormented by it after but careful hints of what it might contain, it is plainly to soon for a full-scale roll-out of Phase Two or any other such Phase to come. Your present condition is simply too delicate to be able to tolerate such a thing, and you are showing no signs at all of any improvement.

> I'm getting bored with continually kicking
> your ass on phase one.

With a tip of the hat to Redfin, Phase One will forever stand to your utter shame and out-of-the-loop disgrace and humiliation. Almost like an Awful Abyss. It's your Red Badge of Stupid. Wear it proudly.

kezVUall_400x400.png

Date: December 13, 2019 08:33AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Schooling you and making you look like the lying
> fool you are isn't a heavy lift at all.

Small wonder, inasmuch as no such thing has ever actually happened. You are after all, just a downscale dope in a dump -- a low-grade and poorly schooled bumpkin of no actual merit or account at all. One shackled further of course by the Holy Trinity of Falls Church City -- Ignorance, Envy, and Butthurt.

PS. Be prepared for continuing episodes of abusive treatment should you fail now to choose the wiser path of fleeing off to 'Florida' or some such. Fool.

Date: December 13, 2019 10:26AM

Well, we seem to be stuck in a bit of an unpleasant rut out here in the always exclusive and usually delightful Sweet Spot. Most of that unwelcome snow is now gone, at least on south-facing grounds and surfaces, but here we have a cold, damp 33 degrees at sun-up, and a high likelihood of rain from right now all the way to Sunday morning. Fortunately, I was able to beat the onset of such chilling precipitation by scampering down the driveway earlier to retrieve the morning paper. Did not see any of our wildlife friends along the way, and indeed have not seen any in a week or more. Hopefully, The Visiting Chef and his associates have not gone out and killed them all.

As the time for it is rapidly approaching, we also acquired a Xmas tree yesterday. We have what is in fact a large and very nice artificial tree stored off in a closet, but the wife has fully soured on that now, so we're back to real-tree world for what will be a second year in a row. I can't say that I disagree with this. There is indeed something about a real tree that the fake ones just can't really reproduce.

In other news, the Winter meetings are now over with the Nats and many other clubs still looking for final answers. We could try to shore up the infield by staging a reunion with folks like Dozier and Cabrera, but names like Starlin castro, Charlie Culberson, Cesar Hernandez, and Eduardo Nunez are intriguing as well with regard to play on South Capitol Street. There are also trade targets that we might pursue, but much fuzziness exists over what it might cost to bring any of those people on board for 2020. Rizzo and his team do of course have quite a good track record when it comes to resolving these sorts of problems, so hopefully he and they can work a little more magic and chart a productive course for us here once more.

Facing an utter lack of any productive course into the future of course are the hapless hobos of Falls Church City. Abandoned by cruel fate and their own ineptitude into the armpit of the area, these Adopt-a-Dog losers can only hope that their anguished wails somehow fall onto sympathetic ears. It's far more likely though that they will continue on in the same failed ways as have brought them here to begin with.

Posted by: Scholar ()
Date: December 13, 2019 10:28AM

>
>
>
>
> In other news of course, Anthony Rendon signed
> with the Angels overnight for basically the same
> terms that Strasburg got from the Nats -- seven
> years and $245 million. Rendon quietly gave DC
> seven high quality years both on the field and
> off, with the best of them all coming this past
> season. I can only say thanks and wish him and
> his family well in the other league and on the
> other coast. Lots of Angels Spring Training games
> are on TV, but after that, we won't see much of
> Rendon. Maybe we'll get some Club Level O's tix
> when the Angels come to town.
>
> In other Nats-related news, Blake Treinen has
> signed a one-year deal with the Dodgers for $10
> million that he no doubt hopes will work out as a
> comfy pillow contract. Tanner Roark meanwhile has
> a new two-year deal at $24 million with the Blue
> Jays. We still get to keep Tanner Rainey though.

>

I had to check in on this one, even though I am not a Nationals fan. Girlfriend is disappointed. She already has asked me to buy tickets for the Angels games in Baltimore upon their becoming available. The National East does draw the American West for interleague. Washington plays in Anaheim, but the Angels do not come here.

I can not help but suspect that this whole thing was more a business decision than a baseball decision. It started with the cant that the Lerners were not going to pay for both, said cant's being confirmed by a statement from one of the Lerners. Then there was all of this talk, print and bandwidth about Rendon's not wanting deferrals and Strasburg's willingness to accept them. One article even noted that Rendon's contract with the Angels contains no deferrals. The rumours were that Washington and Rendon actually were close on the money and length of contract, but the deferrals were a sticking point.

Strasburg added his voice to others that called for Rendon's return. Rendon is an excellent fielder. No doubt he saved more than one run for Strasburg. In addition, his hitting skills provided Strasburg with more than a little "run support", the lack of which has been detrimental to the win-loss of more than one pitcher. ...............you mention Tanner Roark,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I always liked Roark. For 2021 interleague, Washington draws the American East. If Toronto does not trade or DFA him between now and then and does come here, I can see him. Cincinnati traded him before they came here, so I missed him, then.

It is too bad that Treinan did not do well his last year in Oakland. He was not doing well here, but suddenly did well in Oakland, until 2019. Perhaps he will do better in Los Angeles. The Dodgers must see something in him.

It is too bad that Rendon will not be here. Donaldson or that guy in Chicago, if they can get either one, might be good for a year or two, but is hardly a longer term "solution". If they can bring along Carter Kieboom and coach Difo into some improvement at the plate, they might be able to put a plug in the hole that leaks only slightly, but it will not cover completely the loss of Rendon.

Overall, though, Washington just watched a successful defence of its championship go to the Angels.

On the plus side, both Kendrick and Strasburg will be back. Hopefully, they can work out something with Zimmerman. I expect that he and Kendrick will platoon at first base.

Meanwhile, there is nothing but cant about the Red Sox. It is likely business over baseball there, as well, though, so I am not looking to see them make the post-season. Alack, baseball has been a business since the beginning, for the owners, at least. No one should be surprised when the players treat it like one, as well. This is why both Harper and Rendon did what they did.

Date: December 13, 2019 11:07AM

> As you are already tormented by it after but
> careful hints of what it might contain, it is
> plainly to soon for a full-scale roll-out of Phase
> Two or any other such Phase to come. Your present
> condition is simply too delicate to be able to
> tolerate such a thing, and you are showing no
> signs at all of any improvement.

Once again, you've chosen the path of a coward. Sissy.

> With a tip of the hat to Redfin, Phase One will
> forever stand to your utter shame and
> out-of-the-loop disgrace and humiliation. Almost
> like an Awful Abyss. It's your Red Badge of
> Stupid. Wear it proudly.

Seems that Redfin can't help you find a single home for sale or recently sold in this alleged Brockmont neighborhood. Hell, it hasn't even help you decide if the neighborhood exists or not. LOL! That's a double dose of stupid you've ingested.

Date: December 13, 2019 11:09AM

> Small wonder, inasmuch as no such thing has ever
> actually happened.

Happens on a near daily basis whether you want to admit it or not. Dope.

> PS. Be prepared for continuing episodes of
> abusive treatment should you fail now to choose
> the wiser path of fleeing off to 'Florida' or some
> such. Fool.

While I am sure you could use some respite after the monumental ass beatings you've received as of late, a trip to FL is still a few days off. Monumental ass beatings that you've scurried away from like the dickless coward you are.

Posted by: ,/FIxer Of It For You ()
Date: December 13, 2019 12:15PM

> seven figure city Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Schooling you and making you look like the
> lying
> > fool you are isn't a heavy lift at all.
>
> Small wonder, inasmuch as no such a thing has ever
> actually happensedevery day on FFXU. You areI am after all, just a
> downscale dope in a dump -- a low-grade and poorly
> schooled bumpkin of no actual merit or account at
> all. One shackled further of course by the Holy
> Trinity of Falls Church CityThe Central Fairfax Loser Failure Squad and Poopy Depends Club -- Ignorance, Envy,
> and Butthurt.
>
> PS. I won't Be prepared for continuing episodes of
> abusive treatment should you and I'll fail now to choose
> the wiser path of fleeing off to 'Florida for spring training' or some
> such. I'm a Fool.

FIFY

Date: December 14, 2019 12:20PM

Scholar Wrote:
> I had to check in on this one, even though I am
> not a Nationals fan. Girlfriend is disappointed.
> She already has asked me to buy tickets for the
> Angels games in Baltimore upon their becoming
> available. The National East does draw the
> American West for interleague. Washington plays in
> Anaheim, but the Angels do not come here.

Right. As indicated, it will be a while before Rendon plays at Nats Park again. But he and the Angels are scheduled to play at Camden Yards over the weekend of May 8 (7:05), 9 (4:05), and 10 (1:05). Might get a room for Saturday night and see the Sat/Sun games. That's something we've done several times before.
>
> I can not help but suspect that this whole thing was
> more a business decision than a baseball decision.

I don't see how it was anything but a life-style decision made by and in the interests of Rendon, his recent wife, and even more recent daughter. The numbers would have been massive wherever they went, so likely it was other factors that drove the final call. Orange County is a pretty nice place after all

The deferrals in Strasburg's contract are with interest. One would imagine that the Nats offered the same to Rendon, making that whole issue mostly a media mish-mash. There is no doubt that Rendon is and long has been an excellent two-way player who went from being inexplicably under-appreciated in the wider world to the other end of the spectrum because of the Nats unlikely World Series win and the center-stage role he played in all that. So good for Rendon and his family. They get all caught up in one fell swoop and can now ride off into the sunset and live happily ever after.

> I always liked Roark.

Roark is a good story alright, and gave us some good years. When he has that swing-back thing at work on his fastball, he's awfully tough to hit. Not sure how he'll fare in Toronto though. It's not Coors Field, but the Rogers Center has band-box numbers that rival those of Camden Yards or The Bank in Philadelphia. If your stuff is a little off, it can mean big trouble. Still, I hope he does well and ends up being a TOR rep to the AL All Star team next July.

> Donaldson or that guy in Chicago, if they can get
> either one, might be good for a year or two, but
> is hardly a longer term "solution".

Either might well be an expensive mistake. The longer-term solution may well be Luis Garcia, but he's not ready yet. Kieboom might be quasi-ready, but we might be better off penciling him at 2B and signing some Yunel Escobar type one-year 3B cover piece for 2020. There are at least several of those out there. And some say that Kyle Seager could be had in trade from Seattle. They might go for any of our #5 starter candidates.

> Overall, though, Washington just watched a
> successful defence of its championship go to the
> Angels.

The Angels came into being in 1961 and like the Nats won in their only World Series appearance. That came as a Wild Card entrant in 2002 when they defeated Dusty Baker's Giants (who were the NL Wild Card winners) after riding the power of the Rally Monkey to wins in Games 6 & 7 at home, besting Livan Hernandez in the final contest. In 2019 however, the Angels finished fourth in the AL West with 72 wins, 35.0 games behind the first place Astros, this despite the presence of the consensus best player in the game. One might suspect here that neither money nor the chance to reach the World Series again soon was the major driver in the Rendons' decision-making.

> On the plus side, both Kendrick and Strasburg will
> be back. Hopefully, they can work out something
> with Zimmerman. I expect that he and Kendrick
> will platoon at first base.

Strasburg should have multiple top-notch seasons still in the tank. Zim is a quality defender who can still hit and play a positive role in the clubhouse. He'll be back. Kendrick played well above expectations this past season and we'll likely see regression in his overall play in 2020. He's still a really nice guy who can capably play several positions, so he should again be at least useful.

> Meanwhile, there is nothing but cant about the Red Sox.

The Red Sox would seem to be the poster boy for what the Nats are at least hoping not to do. So many golden moments in that great 2018 run that it became difficult to heed the old adage against falling in love with last year's team. They'll get it all figured out again eventually, but it might be some time yet before they do.

Date: December 14, 2019 12:51PM

Well, it's been another bit of a disappointing morning out here in the still superior Sweet Spot, as temperatures approaching only 40 degrees and a dreary drizzle combined to make an earlier trip into town to pick up some breakfast goodies a much more depressing undertaking than it usually is. Did pick up an extra bit of fresh fruit for this afternoon's Cash Cab hours, so that should be a nice pick-me-up when the time comes.

In other news, Charlie Culberson and Jose Peraza are off the table now, but nothing much more exciting than that has happened since things shut down in San Diego. Back to the office on Monday for Hats staff, so perhaps something productive will pop up then.

Not popping up any more often than a broken toaster of course are these deflated dumbass dimbulbs of Fall Church City. Lacking lately in any remotely relevant insights, they simply stagger along on a childish path of emotional babbling and basic baby-talk. It's of course all that was ever expected of such a lowly lot.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2019 12:52PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Posted by: Scholar ()
Date: December 14, 2019 03:39PM

> Scholar Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
> >
> > I can not help but suspect that this whole thing
> was
> > more a business decision than a baseball
> decision.
>
> I don't see how it was anything but a life-style
> decision made by and in the interests of Rendon,
> his recent wife, and even more recent daughter.
> The numbers would have been massive wherever they
> went, so likely it was other factors that drove
> the final call. Orange County is a pretty nice
> place after all

Many people do consider Orange County a nice place. To me it is not that big a deal. I am at a loss to figure out why he would like Orange County so much better than here, but that might be me. Yes, he would have been paid well wherever he went, but when it comes to matters of contracts and that sort of thing, I am like Will Rogers: I know only what I read in the newspapers (or in this case, on the newsnets). The Fourth Estate was hinting at the deferrals' being the sticking point, so that is what I know.

>
> The deferrals in Strasburg's contract are with
> interest.

The Fourth Estate never made that vlear. It would make sense, but, it is not implausible that they did not come with interest.

> One would imagine that the Nats offered
> the same to Rendon, making that whole issue mostly
> a media mish-mash.

Perhaps, but regardless of the numbers, if he did not want any deferrals, that was it.

> There is no doubt that Rendon
> is and long has been an excellent two-way player
> who went from being inexplicably under-appreciated
> in the wider world to the other end of the
> spectrum because of the Nats unlikely World Series
> win and the center-stage role he played in all
> that.

If not underappreciated, surely underrated.

>
> > I always liked Roark.
>
> Roark is a good story alright, and gave us some
> good years. When he has that swing-back thing at
> work on his fastball, he's awfully tough to hit.
>
>
>
>
> Still, I
> hope he does well and ends up being a TOR rep to
> the AL All Star team next July.
>

I hope that he does well there and that we see him in 2021 for interleague.

> > Donaldson or that guy in Chicago, if they can
> get
> > either one, might be good for a year or two,
> but
> > is hardly a longer term "solution".
>

> Either might well be an expensive mistake.

Precisely. To compound it, Washington might be compelled to give up something or someone substantial in mid-season to plus the hole.

> longer-term solution may well be Luis Garcia, but
> he's not ready yet. Kieboom might be quasi-ready,
> but we might be better off penciling him at 2B and
> signing some Yunel Escobar type one-year 3B cover
> piece for 2020. There are at least several of
> those out there. And some say that Kyle Seager
> could be had in trade from Seattle.
>

One of those might work for a year, but the hole left by Rendon's departure is going to take an awfully large cork to plug,. There is no one out there who can plug it properly. There will be some leaking.

>
> > Overall, though, Washington just watched a
> > successful defence of its championship go to
> the
> > Angels.
>
> The Angels came into being in 1961 and like the
> Nats won in their only World Series appearance.
>

I meant it more that they watched him go to the Angels than that he suddenly made the Angels World Series winners.

>
> Strasburg should have multiple top-notch seasons
> still in the tank.

.......assuming that he can stay healthy...................

> Zim is a quality defender who
> can still hit and play a positive role in the
> clubhouse. He'll be back. Kendrick played well
> above expectations this past season and we'll
> likely see regression in his overall play in 2020.
> He's still a really nice guy who can capably play
> several positions, so he should again be at least
> useful.

I expect that Kendrick will not post numbers up to what he posted in 2019, but still will contribute

>
>

Unless something of import occurs, I will "see" you just before or shortly after Spring Training commences.

Date: December 14, 2019 03:47PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
>
> > Not at all. I have personally stood atop that
> > cliff and gazed straight out across the ridge
> line
> > of a three story building that until recently
> > stood at the bottom of it.
>
> If you had stood in that spot, you'd have noticed
> the next door neighbor down the hill is the Quarry
> Inn. They are, after all, neighbors in the 7100
> Block of Lee Highway. You've stubbornly and
> foolishly denied they are on the same block and
> that somehow this slight hill between them
> prevents them from being so. This, despite the
> fact, that the two structures are less than 100
> feet apart.
>
> > More of your usual distorted, boxed in,
> > narrow-minded, rules-seeking lack of any
> upstairs
> > acuity, sense, or intelligence at all.
>
> More of your stubbornness not allowing for you to
> admit to your stupidity. You got caught making a
> bonehead statement. Just live with it and move
> on. Or, as you seem to prefer, I and others will
> continue to mock you for it.
>
> > No, that's quite contrary to fact. Ask around.
>
> > Man-on-the-street types who can accurately
> recall
> > the name of ANY building in that vicinity will
> be
> > found to be as scarce as hen's teeth.
>
> They may not know it is the Perkins Building, but
> they'd know it is the DOL building. You couldn't
> even come up with that. Then you had to be beaten
> into submission with photographic evidence.
>
> > Which is why you illustrated it by posting a
> > picture of D Street???
>
> I posted numerous pictures. One was taken from
> Washington Avenue looking toward D Street. It is
> the view one would have of the park while driving
> in either direction of Washington Avenue.
> Clearly, you've never made that drive.
>
> I also posted numerous links to street view. Why
> are you conveniently ignoring those now.
>
> This is another picture I posted.
>
> src=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons
> /7/73/Aerial_View_of_the_House_Office_Buildings_-_
> November_6%2C_2015_%2823034001573%29.jpg
> height=1400 width=700>
>
>
> Look at the right side of the picture. See the
> wall that is taller than the box truck that would
> block any view of the park while driving along
> Washington Ave.? Yeah, you fucked up and got
> caught in another lie.
>
> > There is no wall.
>
> Photographic evidence and links to street view
> tell a different story. They also confirm you are
> a fraud.
>
> > There
> > are no moats or drawbridges either. There are
> > however grassy areas with small trees.
>
> Not visible to those driving along Washington
> Avenue.
>
> > Your ever-raging emotional distress continues
> to
> > betray you. I of course actually did do such a
> > search.
>
> And came up with the other threads you posted as
> Brookmont Bob in. Of course, someone taunted you
> out of your hovel my the mere mention of a
> carport.
>
> > The original point was that chicken left-overs
> in
> > FCC would have come from out of town, as FCC
> had
> > no chicken place of its own. Still doesn't.
>
> And the counter point was that there is no need to
> leave FCC to get tasty fried chicken because a
> superior product can be found at Liberty. It
> doesn't fucking matter it is from a "chicken
> place" or not.
>
> > The deal is still standing as a massive,
> stinging
> > defeat for the crumpled forces of FCC. The
> Charge
> > of the Light Brigade came to a better end.
> When
> > all was said and done, FCC was barely able to
> > gather up crumbs from under the table, as
> courts
> > paved the way for Fairfax Water simply to take
> > everything else and make off with it.
>
> They got the water system and FCC scooped up one
> of the most valuable pieces of property in the
> region. Dope.
>
> > More of your childish drivel put up in absence
> of
> > any credible defense for the miserable general
> > nature and condition of the state of Florida.
>
> LOL! You irrational fears are what makes things
> miserable for YOU and YOU alone.

More than a week later, he's still ducking and dodging this post like such a dickless coward. I'm sure he's hopelessly wishing nobody calls our his cowardice. Sad little man. No balls. No backbone.

Date: December 14, 2019 06:44PM

Scholar Wrote:
> Many people do consider Orange County a nice
> place. To me it is not that big a deal.

The climate and the beaches seem to play well with many people. I don't think much of California at all, but to me, the better stuff would be found up north anyway. But for a Texas boy and his girl, I can see how Anaheim would be attractive. Interesting that some scribe or other had ruled out Rendon's signing with the Dodgers because he wouldn't want to live in LA. Things are sometimes not what they seem.

> Precisely. To compound it, Washington might
> be compelled to give up something or someone
> substantial in mid-season to plus the hole.

The 2019 version of Josh Donaldson would have been worth a pretty penny, but there's a reason why the Braves had him on just a one-year deal, and caution here would be well-advised. I'd be more encouraged by a smaller, shorter deal with Starlin Castro myself.

> One of those might work for a year, but the hole
> left by Rendon's departure is going to take an
> awfully large cork to plug.

Only Rendon is Rendon. If ready, Garcia and/or Kieboom could be long-term answers, but if not, there are other ways to cover 3B and still put a solid ballclub on the field. Rizzo usually finds a way, so here's hoping he can do it again.

> I meant it more that they watched him go to the
> Angels than that he suddenly made the Angels World
> Series winners.

Like Harper a year ago, Rendon was a free agent. The Nats had no actual say in where either one wound up.

> Unless something of import occurs, I will "see"
> you just before or shortly after Spring Training
> commences.

We're lined up to be in the Palm Beaches in the March 10-20 range. It's a nice area that has grown up nicely since the Nats/Astros complex opened. We're looking forward to our next chapter down there.

Posted by: J. Poopydepends Moronclown ()
Date: December 14, 2019 11:56PM

> Scholar Wrote:
> -----
> >
> >
>
> I'm gay.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> >
> >
> >
>
> I'm real good at making a
> total ass of myself. This
> shitpost is just another
> example o it.
>
>
>
> >
>
> > l
> >
>
> Only a dolt like me is a
> real dolt. Everybody else
> is just a fake dolt. I'm the
> real thing.
>
>
> > I
> >
>
> >
>
> I have no control over how hard
> an ass pounding I get at a glory
> hole. I LOVE IT!
>
> >
> >
>
> >
>
> We're lined up to be in the Palm Beaches in the
> March 10-20 range. Me and boyfriend will be
> hitting up the gay bars in the area for some action.
>
>

Date: December 15, 2019 03:15AM

Order Adderall Online.How to buy Adderall 30 mg.

Adderall 30mg is an oral medication in a blue round-shaped tablet containing FD&C blue number 2 color additive and other inactive ingredients. The tablet has the number "10" on one side and "AD" on the other side. It contains 40mg strength of dextroamphetamine saccharate, amphetamine aspartate monohydrate, dextroamphetamine sulfate USP, and amphetamine sulfate USP.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over USD 59 | 15% OFF FOR YOUR FIRST ORDER.

https://onlinemedscare.com/product-category/buy-adderall-online/

Buy Now: +1 (786) 802-1504
sales@onlinemedscare.com

FREE SHIPPING on orders over USD 59 | 15% OFF FOR YOUR FIRST ORDER.

Visit:- https://onlinemedscare.com/

Posted by: BUY ONLINE CANADIAN PHARMACY!! ()
Date: December 15, 2019 10:13AM

^^^^^^^^^this ad is a ripoff phishing scheme. Only our ad is real. Don't buy from them.

Date: December 15, 2019 10:28AM

Well, unlike the unfortunately deteriorating conditions interupting this thread, it is certainly a nicer morning than it has been in several out here in the wonderful Sweet Spot. Gone are the dark clouds that made us wet, and it is indeed going to be a bright, bright, bright -- bright sunny day. It was 40 degrees when I got up this morning, and it should at least threaten to hit 50 later on. A walk down to retrieve the morning paper has revealed that there are some coolish breezes blowing out there, but it looks like breezes is all they will become, so it should be at least passably comfortable outside for most of the day.

In other news, the Nats are reportedly still working hard in pursuit of Josh Donaldson to take over third base for the departed Anthony Rendon. Even at age 34, Donaldson should be a plus on both sides of the ball, but he would be a much better bet on a short-term deal than on the sort of mega-millions, long-term contract he is no doubt looking for after putting up the numbers that he did last year, I'm kind of hoping that the Twins or even the Braves will jump in with a decisive last-minute bid that would force the Nats to look elsewhere in filling their hot corner needs. But you just never know how these sorts of things are going to turn out.

We do of course know how things will turn out over in frazzled Falls Church City, and that would be not very well at all. As if things hadn't been bad enough already, the entire town seems now to have sunk and crumbled into a base and babbling ignorance and a thumb-sucking, toddler-like irrelevance. In a stock broker's terms, this would be a crash, not a correction. In a sommeliers terms, all these FCC bottles are corked. You can only open each of them and pour the contents down the drain. It appears now that recent blows have left these losers punch-drunk, staggered, and all but out on their feet. What a horrible mess for someone to have to clean up.

Posted by: VDKLT ()
Date: December 15, 2019 11:49AM

> I just went poo-poo in my Depends.
What a
> horrible mess for someone to have to clean up.

FIFY

Date: December 15, 2019 01:40PM

Did anyone read that babbling drivel to discover if he grew a set of balls and decided to rollout phase two? The Phase One Failure must still be stinging. He was still too inept to provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. He's also still scurrying away from his numerous other failures as well.

Date: December 15, 2019 02:19PM

> ...the entire town seems now to have sunk and
> crumbled into a base and babbling ignorance
> and a thumb-sucking, toddler-like irrelevance.

All that, and also redundancy as well.

Date: December 15, 2019 04:05PM

Sad little man. No balls. No backbone.

Date: December 15, 2019 04:13PM

^^^ Speaking of redundancy! Or is ‘babbling’ a better word for that?

Date: December 15, 2019 04:28PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> -----
> > Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> >
> > > Not at all. I have personally stood atop
> that
> > > cliff and gazed straight out across the ridge
> > line
> > > of a three story building that until recently
> > > stood at the bottom of it.
> >
> > If you had stood in that spot, you'd have
> noticed
> > the next door neighbor down the hill is the
> Quarry
> > Inn. They are, after all, neighbors in the
> 7100
> > Block of Lee Highway. You've stubbornly and
> > foolishly denied they are on the same block and
> > that somehow this slight hill between them
> > prevents them from being so. This, despite the
> > fact, that the two structures are less than 100
> > feet apart.
> >
> > > More of your usual distorted, boxed in,
> > > narrow-minded, rules-seeking lack of any
> > upstairs
> > > acuity, sense, or intelligence at all.
> >
> > More of your stubbornness not allowing for you
> to
> > admit to your stupidity. You got caught making
> a
> > bonehead statement. Just live with it and move
> > on. Or, as you seem to prefer, I and others
> will
> > continue to mock you for it.
> >
> > > No, that's quite contrary to fact. Ask
> around.
> >
> > > Man-on-the-street types who can accurately
> > recall
> > > the name of ANY building in that vicinity
> will
> > be
> > > found to be as scarce as hen's teeth.
> >
> > They may not know it is the Perkins Building,
> but
> > they'd know it is the DOL building. You
> couldn't
> > even come up with that. Then you had to be
> beaten
> > into submission with photographic evidence.
> >
> > > Which is why you illustrated it by posting a
> > > picture of D Street???
> >
> > I posted numerous pictures. One was taken from
> > Washington Avenue looking toward D Street. It
> is
> > the view one would have of the park while
> driving
> > in either direction of Washington Avenue.
> > Clearly, you've never made that drive.
> >
> > I also posted numerous links to street view.
> Why
> > are you conveniently ignoring those now.
> >
> > This is another picture I posted.
> >
> > >
> src=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons
>
> >
> /7/73/Aerial_View_of_the_House_Office_Buildings_-_
>
> > November_6%2C_2015_%2823034001573%29.jpg
> > height=1400 width=700>
> >
> >
> > Look at the right side of the picture. See the
> > wall that is taller than the box truck that
> would
> > block any view of the park while driving along
> > Washington Ave.? Yeah, you fucked up and got
> > caught in another lie.
> >
> > > There is no wall.
> >
> > Photographic evidence and links to street view
> > tell a different story. They also confirm you
> are
> > a fraud.
> >
> > > There
> > > are no moats or drawbridges either. There
> are
> > > however grassy areas with small trees.
> >
> > Not visible to those driving along Washington
> > Avenue.
> >
> > > Your ever-raging emotional distress continues
> > to
> > > betray you. I of course actually did do such
> a
> > > search.
> >
> > And came up with the other threads you posted
> as
> > Brookmont Bob in. Of course, someone taunted
> you
> > out of your hovel my the mere mention of a
> > carport.
> >
> > > The original point was that chicken
> left-overs
> > in
> > > FCC would have come from out of town, as FCC
> > had
> > > no chicken place of its own. Still doesn't.
>
> >
> > And the counter point was that there is no need
> to
> > leave FCC to get tasty fried chicken because a
> > superior product can be found at Liberty. It
> > doesn't fucking matter it is from a "chicken
> > place" or not.
> >
> > > The deal is still standing as a massive,
> > stinging
> > > defeat for the crumpled forces of FCC. The
> > Charge
> > > of the Light Brigade came to a better end.
> > When
> > > all was said and done, FCC was barely able to
> > > gather up crumbs from under the table, as
> > courts
> > > paved the way for Fairfax Water simply to
> take
> > > everything else and make off with it.
> >
> > They got the water system and FCC scooped up
> one
> > of the most valuable pieces of property in the
> > region. Dope.
> >
> > > More of your childish drivel put up in
> absence
> > of
> > > any credible defense for the miserable
> general
> > > nature and condition of the state of Florida.
> >
> > LOL! You irrational fears are what makes things
> > miserable for YOU and YOU alone.
>
>
> More than a week later, he's still ducking and
> dodging this post like such a dickless coward. I'm
> sure he's hopelessly wishing nobody calls out his
> cowardice. Sad little man. No balls. No
> backbone.

Run, sissy, run!

Date: December 15, 2019 04:42PM

Your desperation is large, and your sense, small. You’ve been beaten to death over all that rot many times before. Get used to being just a grand ass loser.

Posted by: Johan Kim ()
Date: December 15, 2019 05:59PM

Why do you keep referencing "Falls Church City". IS there something we should look out for.

Posted by: UNMYT ()
Date: December 15, 2019 08:41PM

Johan Kim Wrote:
> Why do you keep referencing "Falls Church City".
> IS there something we should look out for.

He's a gay Gerund Boy, that's why.

Date: December 15, 2019 08:42PM

> Your desperation is large, and your sense, small.
> You’ve been beaten to death over all that rot
> many times before. Get used to being just a grand
> ass loser.

LOL! Look at the sissy run away. Sad little man. No balls. No backbone. Ever the loser. Too much of a pussy to even attempt phase two.

Date: December 16, 2019 07:59AM

You are still but a depleted ruin after merely Phase One and a scant dash of Phase Two. Reduced to nothing but a shadow of a two-bit, dime-store, wind-up toy, the scope of your historic impotence has only reached new and more laughable heights here. Oh, and by the way, here's something else that haunts you still...

May 15, 2007
United States District Court in Alexandria
Senior Judge Claude M. Hilton presiding.

After hearing arguments presented by opposing counsel, Judge Hilton dismissed the City’s complaint in its entirety. There was no longer any legal basis or pretense for FCC's hold over people or property lying outside the city limits. How costly for Falls Church that decision would come to be.

Posted by: ,FIxer of It for You, ()
Date: December 16, 2019 08:59AM

> You areI am still but a depleted ruin after merely
> Phase One and a scant dash of Phase Two. Reduced
> to nothing but a shadow of a two-bit, dime-store,
> wind-up toy, the scope of myour historic impotence
> has only reached new and more laughable heightlows
> here.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

FIFY

Date: December 16, 2019 09:34AM

Well, things outside did reach the not half bad at all mark by yesterday afternoon. Good thing, as we had some seasonal outdoor activities to attend to. Can't say that the exercise was any fun actually, but we did get the job done without suffering such terrible indignities as we might have under worse weather conditions. As for today, the outlook is not so rosy at all. It was a paltry 33 degrees at sun-up, and with some kind of that slushy, wintry-mix sort of precipitation in the offing near-term, the trip down and back to retrieve the morning paper has already been both launched and thankfully concluded. I can report that it's not nice out there, and that things are apt only to get worse for a while. There isn't much if any wind going on, but beyond that, the list of good things to say about all this is a short one. It is good of course that freshly-brewed cups of single-estate Kona are so good at dispelling the effects of exposure to these sorts of elements.

Mwanwhile, more and more details of our next deluxe trip to Spring Training continue to come together nicely, but unsettled economic conditions in Europe are causing a few clouds to form on the horizon for our intended trip to Germany next autumn. Specifically, the holding company that owns the firm that provides the bulk of household income to our prospective hosts is having a bit of a rocky time just now. The hope of course is that these clouds will blow over soon and that all will be well on the other side. But the making of firm plans and decisions may have to be put off until after that actually happens. If the present situation lingers for too long, it may be that the trip will have to happen in 2021 instead of 2020. We'll just have to keep abreast of it all and see what develops.

In other news, Corey Kluber and Madison Bumgarner have changed hats, joining TEX and ARZ respectively, but these and other minor deals reported of late would seem to have little impact on whatever it is the Nats are trying to do next. They don't so far seem to have much interest in courting Cesar Hernandez as a 2B option for next season, so one might presume they intend to apply such bucks elsewhere. Could elsewhere have anything to do with Josh Donaldson? Or Starlin Castro? Time will tell.

Time has already told of course the sorry tale of these blowhard dopes and douchebags from Falls Church City. What a shameful bunch of unadulterated losers! Beaten worse than a bunch of eggs headed for an omelet!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdsj33Ei0erezd7_6yvn2

Date: December 16, 2019 11:12AM

> May 15, 2007
> United States District Court in Alexandria
> Senior Judge Claude M. Hilton presiding.
>
> After hearing arguments presented by opposing
> counsel, Judge Hilton dismissed the City’s complaint
> in its entirety. There was no longer any legal basis
> or pretense for FCC's hold over people or property
> lying outside the city limits. How costly for Falls
> Church that decision would come to be.

By the way, here is what the Falls Church Water System Service Area used to look like. It was quite the cash cow for FCC until the courts et al. stripped away all of the infrastructure and customers not lying inside that tiny little actual FCC bit along Route 7 and north of Route 29. Devastating!

html>

Date: December 16, 2019 11:27AM

> You are still but a depleted ruin after merely
> Phase One and a scant dash of Phase Two.

The Phase One Failure only exacerbated your inability to post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. You're so disoriented that you can't even determine if the Brockmont neighborhood exists or not! LOL!

The emotional scarring you endured is the most obvious reason you are hesitant to attempt phase two, let alone any other phase.

Here's another look at the wall you've been buried under.

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.8851712,-77.0109075,3a,47.7y,64.89h,89.87t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sMrY577OE1yWAiv5FdHUaIA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

No grass visible.

Run, sissy, run!

Posted by: Who cares? ()
Date: December 16, 2019 11:36AM

> Well, things outside did reach the not half bad at
> all mark by yesterday afternoon. Good thing, as
> we had some seasonal outdoor activities to attend
> to. Can't say that the exercise was any fun
> actually, but we did get the job done without
> suffering such terrible indignities as we might
> have under worse weather conditions. As for
> today, the outlook is not so rosy at all. It was
> a paltry 33 degrees at sun-up, and with some kind
> of that slushy, wintry-mix sort of precipitation
> in the offing near-term, the trip down and back to
> retrieve the morning paper has already been both
> launched and thankfully concluded. I can report
> that it's not nice out there, and that things are
> apt only to get worse for a while. There isn't
> much if any wind going on, but beyond that, the
> list of good things to say about all this is a
> short one. It is good of course that
> freshly-brewed cups of single-estate Kona are so
> good at dispelling the effects of exposure to
> these sorts of elements.
>
> Mwanwhile, more and more details of our next
> deluxe trip to Spring Training continue to come
> together nicely, but unsettled economic conditions
> in Europe are causing a few clouds to form on the
> horizon for our intended trip to Germany next
> autumn. Specifically, the holding company that
> owns the firm that provides the bulk of household
> income to our prospective hosts is having a bit of
> a rocky time just now. The hope of course is that
> these clouds will blow over soon and that all will
> be well on the other side. But the making of firm
> plans and decisions may have to be put off until
> after that actually happens. If the present
> situation lingers for too long, it may be that the
> trip will have to happen in 2021 instead of 2020.
> We'll just have to keep abreast of it all and see
> what develops.
>
> In other news, Corey Kluber and Madison Bumgarner
> have changed hats, joining TEX and ARZ
> respectively, but these and other minor deals
> reported of late would seem to have little impact
> on whatever it is the Nats are trying to do next.
> They don't so far seem to have much interest in
> courting Cesar Hernandez as a 2B option for next
> season, so one might presume they intend to apply
> such bucks elsewhere. Could elsewhere have
> anything to do with Josh Donaldson? Or Starlin
> Castro? Time will tell.
>
> Time has already told of course the sorry tale of
> these blowhard dopes and douchebags from Falls
> Church City. What a shameful bunch of
> unadulterated losers! Beaten worse than a bunch
> of eggs headed for an omelet!
>
>
>
>
>

Nobody cares; seriously; nobody. Really; nobody cares; nobody.

Boring posts about boring things in boring lives posted by boring people and nobody cares because it's boring. People don't care about boring things because they're boring and they're not interested because they're not interested in boring things because they're boring and nobody cares. Nobody's interested in boring things so nobody cares because boring things don't deserve any concern because they're boring and nobody cares about anything that's boring because it's boring and nobody cares; seriously; nobody; really; nobody cares; nobody.

Date: December 16, 2019 11:56AM

Interesting that these ‘bored’ people tend to hang out here so much. Also that some are so dumb that they cannot comprehend the advantage over phony photos that three days of eyewitness observation along the length of Washington Ave would have provided.

Date: December 16, 2019 12:00PM

> Interesting that these ‘bored’ people tend to
> hang out here so much. Also that some are so dumb
> that they cannot comprehend the advantage over
> phony photos that three days of eyewitness
> observation along the length of Washington Ave
> would have provided.

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.8851712,-77.0109075,3a,47.7y,64.89h,89.87t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sMrY577OE1yWAiv5FdHUaIA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

LOL. You've never driven that stretch of road. You were completely unaware of the exit off of 395 that accesses Washington Avenue. You were completely unaware of the fact that the park is an elevated park on top of a parking garage. On the other hand, I described it perfectly and provided links and photos. You've done nothing more than cry like a little girl.

Run, sissy, run!

The link hurts, doesn't it?

Date: December 16, 2019 12:43PM

Let’s refresh your fading memory from all of some six weeks ago. This involved Games 3, 4, and 5 of the World Series. We of course had our usual reserved parking and Club Level seats for those games, but doofus DCPD had taken security steps that made approach to Nats Park from the east much more difficult than usual. We thus approached from the west, in part by taking a soft right off Independence onto Wash Ave and then all the way down to South Capitol. The grassy areas with small trees along the way were as unmistakable as Luzmary out the window on those trips.

Date: December 16, 2019 01:00PM

You can't see the grass in the park as it is obscured by the wall.

Run, sissy, run!

Then again, anyone who'd ever been in the area would be aware of exit 6 off of 395. You, of course, were completely unaware of its existence.

Date: December 16, 2019 01:13PM

For the zillionth time, dumbass, everyone is aware of that exit on account of the huge signs for it. But nobody in the general public uses it. You keep mentioning it only in a naked attempt to cover for the extents of your continuing disaster experience here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2019 01:14PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: December 16, 2019 01:41PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Then again, anyone who'd ever been in the area
> would be aware of exit 6 off of 395. You, of
> course, were completely unaware of its existence.

Anyone who'd ever been in Falls Church City would be aware of the 30-foot cliff that exists there. And of course, let's remember this from a bit deeper in your tortured asshole past...

8d726caea50c7a3dfe7371bb16f2094f.jpg?wid

Date: December 16, 2019 02:05PM

> Anyone who'd ever been in Falls Church City would
> be aware of the 30-foot cliff that exists there.

LOL! Still trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill. Ever the hapless boob. BTW, you claimed the cliff was in Fairfax County. Now, it's in Falls Church City? Dope.

> And of course, let's remember this from a bit
> deeper in your tortured asshole past...
>
> SRC="https://patch.com/img/cdn/users/52644/2012/05
> /raw/8d726caea50c7a3dfe7371bb16f2094f.jpg?width=35
> 0">

A picture of the old Falls Church Water Service area that they continued to service until the day they sold the system for $40 Million and two parcels of highly sought after real estate totaling nearly 40 acres? What about it? Though Falls Church lost the annual subsidy from its water system, the city obtained a great opportunity to generate revenue from property incorporated into the city limits which it is now starting. In the process, they also became unencumbered from an aging system that Fairfax Water has been repairing ever since. Fairfax Water should look into a lemon law action for the way they got treated! LOL!

Run, sissy, run!

Date: December 16, 2019 02:22PM

> For the zillionth time, dumbass, everyone is aware
> of that exit on account of the huge signs for it.

> > Anyone who's even just exited 395 to the road
> > would know the to/from.
>
> If so, they would likely have known that it was
> 695 that they had just exited from, not 395. 395
> turns north from the freeway into the 3rd Street
> tunnel, you know.

Which exit off of 695 takes you directly to Washington Avenue? Ruh-roh, you fucked up again.

> But nobody in the general public uses it.

LOL! You have no knowledge of the area to make this statement. You have no statistics to back it up. In fact, many people use this exit to get to many areas in and around Capitol Hill.

> You
> keep mentioning it only in a naked attempt to
> cover for the extents of your continuing disaster
> experience here.

I only mention it to further demonstrate what an uninformed boob you are.

Date: December 16, 2019 02:29PM

You denied the existence of the cliff. Now you claim to know right where it is. See how easily you are suckered into making a flaming asshole of yourself?

Speaking of which, when FCC finally saw all the judicial writing on the wall and prayed to be merged instead of ruined, they wanted a $44 million base payment plus $30 million for relief from debt and pension obligations. just more dollars that they got pennies on.

Date: December 16, 2019 02:41PM

> You denied the existence of the cliff. Now you
> claim to know right where it is. See how easily
> you are suckered into making a flaming asshole of
> yourself?

I claim to know where you claim it is. You claim it is on the property of the Budget Inn (which is the neighboring property to the Quarry Inn on the 7100 BLOCK of Lee Highway in Fairfax County). See how you continue to make yourself look like an incompetent boob?

> Speaking of which, when FCC finally saw all the
> judicial writing on the wall and prayed to be
> merged instead of ruined, they wanted a $44
> million base payment plus $30 million for relief
> from debt and pension obligations. just more
> dollars that they got pennies on.

The rewards on the deal will continue to roll in for years to come. You'll be long gone even when the dollars are coming in for the city under that deal. Until then, you'll continue to get your ass kicked.

Sissy.

Date: December 16, 2019 03:15PM

As both the map and the City's own laughed-at demands make so plainly evident, FCC was mega-fucked in the Water Wars. They lost everything, including the nine acres of previously FCC-owned property that under the settlement agreement of 2013, they simply had to cede over to Fairfax County without any sort of quid pro quo at all. Being a worthless asshole, you never mention those lands and don't put an entry for them into any of your phony acreage calculations. That's because you are just a worthless lying piece of shit.

And as bad for FCC as the outcome of the Water Wars was, they fared even worse in the subsequent Chicken Wars...

"You will never be able to do that, as the best eats in Falls Church City are last night’s KFC left-overs out of the fridge. They would of course have come originally from someplace like Arlington or Annandale."

-- Sietsema, 2018-04-09

Date: December 16, 2019 03:28PM

> They lost
> everything, including the nine acres of previously
> FCC-owned property that under the settlement
> agreement of 2013,

What is the purpose of that property today? What will it be in the next decade.

> "You will never be able to do that, as the best
> eats in Falls Church City are last night’s KFC
> left-overs out of the fridge. They would of course
> have come originally from someplace like Arlington
> or Annandale."
>
> -- Brookmont Bob, 2018-04-09

LOL! Reminding the world that you were completely unaware of the fact that Liberty serves up a tasty plate of fried chicken is no way to rehabilitate yourself! Dope. Of course, this original blunder caused you to hastily derive the sock puppet Brookmont Bob (which you fumbled as you intended it to be Broadmont Bob). Then, you depravely lied about the vital status of your parents. Shameful, even for you.

Run, sissy, Run!

Date: December 16, 2019 03:54PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> What is the purpose of that property today? What
> will it be in the next decade.

It works to the ends of people other than the extortionist Falls Church City.

> LOL! Reminding the world that you were completely
> unaware of the fact that Liberty serves up a tasty
> plate of fried chicken is no way to rehabilitate
> yourself!

Grocery stores serve up tasty plates of fried chicken. That does not by any stretch of even the world's most fancifully defective imagination make them 'chicken places'. The term of course may be poorly understood by jerks like you in that your forlorn little settlement does not actually HAVE one of them.

Date: December 16, 2019 05:16PM

> It works to the ends of people other than the
> extortionist Falls Church City.

LOL! So, a piece of land generating no profit. Enjoy it!

> Grocery stores serve up tasty plates of fried
> chicken. That does not by any stretch of even the
> world's most fancifully defective imagination make
> them 'chicken places'. The term of course may be
> poorly understood by jerks like you in that your
> forlorn little settlement does not actually HAVE
> one of them.

The term “chicken place” was stupidly invented by you after you stumbled into one of your many blunders.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: December 16, 2019 06:11PM

You are quite possibly the world’s most completely and dismally useless asshole.

Date: December 16, 2019 07:44PM

Sad little mad. No balls. No backbone.

Run, sissy, RUN!

You simply can't and won't recover from these continual ass beatings.

Posted by: Fixerer of it for you ()
Date: December 16, 2019 08:51PM

> You areI am quite possibdefinitely the world’s most
> completely and dismally useless asshole.

FIFY

Date: December 16, 2019 10:20PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> You simply can't and won't recover from these continual ass beatings.

LOL! You are nothing but an ignorant flea-bitten pussy. You are outclassed here as soon as your fingers touch a keyboard.

Posted by: Barrickman ()
Date: December 16, 2019 10:24PM

> -----
> > You simply can't and won't recover from these
> continual ass beatings.
>
> LOL! You are nothing but an ignorant flea-bitten
> pussy. You are outclassed here as soon as your
> fingers touch a keyboard.

Speak for yourself, you Capitalist Porky Scumbag!

Date: December 16, 2019 11:02PM

> -----
>
> LOL! You are nothing but an ignorant flea-bitten
> pussy. You are outclassed here as soon as your
> fingers touch a keyboard.

LOL! You've lost EVERY battle youve entered.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Posted by: .Fíxér of It for You. ()
Date: December 17, 2019 12:01AM

> -----
>
> LOL! I'm gay You areI'm nothing but an ignorant flea-bitten
> pussy. You areI'm outclassed here as soon as myour
> fingers touch a keyboard. I hope I remembered to mention I'm gay

FIFY

Date: December 17, 2019 10:45AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> LOL! You've lost EVERY battle youve entered.

Hahahahaha! Certainly you wish that were the case, but actual facts have it that even before Phase One left you so horribly depleted and disfigured, your boundless ignorance, envy, and butthurt had made you but a perennial loser at FFXU. From soup to nuts, from local geography to area traffic patterns, from the dismal dumps of Falls Church to the near and far reaches of the county, region, nation, and globe, you have simply been trounced and left for dead, time after time after time. You have still not managed for instance to name any restaurant that you have actually dined at in the past month.

Beyond that, we know that I am a highly intelligent, very well educated, professional turned wealthy retiree, who lives in a spectacular home on a large and meticulously groomed property in one of the most prized areas in all of the DMV. Shopping, dining, and other high end amenities abound here. To live in this area is to live in the veritable lap of luxury.

You by contrast struggle with basic English, exhibit no trace of credible schooling, and work a dead-end cubicle job while at best living in the tatters of a tiny little backwater box perched upon one among an uninspiring patchwork of dusty and boring quarter-acre lots. The closest thing to an actual amenity that your sorry little city has to offer is Mr. Brown's Park.

Ownership of the high ground is quite clear here, and you do not hold so much as a clod of it.

Posted by: YJEVU ()
Date: December 17, 2019 11:07AM

> -----
> > LOL! You've lost EVERY battle youve entered.
>
> Hahahahaha! Certainly you wish that were the
> case, but actual facts have it that even before
> Phase One left you so horribly depleted and
> disfigured, your boundless ignorance, envy, and
> butthurt had made you but a perennial loser at
> FFXU. From soup to nuts, from local geography to
> area traffic patterns, from the dismal dumps of
> Falls Church to the near and far reaches of the
> county, region, nation, and globe, you have simply
> been trounced and left for dead, time after time
> after time.

You have just described yourself, DOLT.

> You have still not managed for
> instance to name any restaurant that you have
> actually dined at in the past month.

It's irrelevant where he's dined. He doesn't need to drop names, like obviously you need to do, Gerund Boy. What's funny is the names you drop are places nobody who knows what's good to eat would eat. GAR? Get real, Gerund Boy. GAR is overpriced, snooty and crummy service, microwaved leftovers with cheesy atmosphere. RED LOBSTER? More overpriced, frozen, microwave tripe.

>
> Beyond that, we know that I am a highly
> intelligent, very well educated, professional
> turned wealthy retiree, who lives in a spectacular
> home on a large and meticulously groomed property
> in one of the most prized areas in all of the DMV.
> Shopping, dining, and other high end amenities
> abound here. To live in this area is to live in
> the veritable lap of luxury.

Nobody believes you, DOLT. Everybody knows you're full of shit. If you were as educated as you claim, you wouldn't be such an obnoxious asswipe.

>
> You by contrast struggle with basic English,
> exhibit no trace of credible schooling,

There you go, describing yourself, again, Gerund Boy.

> and work a
> dead-end cubicle job while at best living in the
> tatters of a tiny little backwater box perched
> upon one among an uninspiring patchwork of dusty
> and boring quarter-acre lots. The closest thing
> to an actual amenity that your sorry little city
> has to offer is Mr. Brown's Park.

If you were as educated as you say you are, you wouldn't look down on somebody who works for a living. You're a sorry ass obnoxo, DOLT.

>
> Ownership of the high ground is quite clear here,
> and you do not hold so much as a clod of it.

WRONG AGAIN, DOLT! You clearly demonstrate with every shitpost how lowbrow you are. Anybody who actually lived the life you claim you do wouldn't have any need to drop names or shitpost the trappings of his status all over a dirt cheap message board. Think back to HS, when all the guys "bragged" about how many chicks they screwed. Back then those in the know used to tell you "those who talk about it the most do it the least". Same applies here. Those who have to spalsh their alleged status all over a shitpost paradise like FFXU probably live in a flop house.

No, DOLT, you're the 1 on the lowbrow low ground, here. Your envy, butthurt and disgrace are shown here by yourself every day. Nobody wants to be a nasty full of shit old man who has to make up shit so he thinks he can impress people. nobdy wants to be rude fake whose highlights in life are shitposting BS to Trollwars Fairfax and yelling at the neighborhood kids to get off his lawn. Nobdy envies you, Gerend Boy; NOBODY.

I guess you don't have any neighborhood kids to yell at for being on your lawn since it's raining, huh? So you have to shitpost here.

Date: December 17, 2019 11:57AM

> -----
> > LOL! You've lost EVERY battle youve entered.
>
> Hahahahaha! Certainly you wish that were the
> case,

I know that to be the case. The Brockmont Blunder, the DCPD Disaster, the Washington Avenue Wipeout and the Daly Debacle are just the latest in a long line of humiliating defeats you've endured.

> Phase One left you so horribly depleted and
> disfigured, your boundless ignorance, envy, and
> butthurt had made you but a perennial loser at
> FFXU.

LOL! The Phase One Failure went over like a lead balloon. It crashed and burned on the launch pad. You only confirmed that you are too inept to provide a link to a single home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. It has left you so baffled, you are now not even certain the neighborhood even exists.

> From soup to nuts, from local geography to
> area traffic patterns,

Like not knowing what building 3rd St., NW travels under? Like not knowing that exit 6 off of 395 in DC provides direct access to Washington Avenue? Like not knowing about the 12+ foot wall on the west end of Spirit of Justice Park? No, dope, those are all YOUR blunders.

> You have still not managed for
> instance to name any restaurant that you have
> actually dined at in the past month.

Sure have. Is it my fault you are too inept to find it? It doesn't even matter. It is just another feeble attempt by you to deflect from your long list of massive failures.

> Beyond that, we know that I am a highly
> intelligent, very well educated, professional
> turned wealthy retiree, who lives in a spectacular
> home on a large and meticulously groomed property
> in one of the most prized areas in all of the DMV.
> Shopping, dining, and other high end amenities
> abound here. To live in this area is to live in
> the veritable lap of luxury.

You are nothing more than a confirmed fraud and liar. You are so depraved you even lied about the vital status of your parents.

> You by contrast struggle with basic English,
> exhibit no trace of credible schooling, and work a
> dead-end cubicle job while at best living in the
> tatters of a tiny little backwater box perched
> upon one among an uninspiring patchwork of dusty
> and boring quarter-acre lots. The closest thing
> to an actual amenity that your sorry little city
> has to offer is Mr. Brown's Park.

LOL! The envy and butthurt overfloweth with you. You were completely unaware that the common term for a cubicle is, in fact, a cube. You aren't even qualified to empty the trash from those who work in cubes.

> Ownership of the high ground is quite clear here,
> and you do not hold so much as a clod of it.

LOL! It is often contended that you are a delusional dope. You just confirmed it.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: December 17, 2019 12:19PM

Well, we did not go gentle into that good night, but it has surrounded us of late anyway. A used-car-dealer or simple Falls Church sort of deceitful person might have proclaimed that it was not freezing out there this morning given a 33-degree reading on the thermometer at sunrise, but with thick gray clouds above and a humidity reading of 95%, it was quite a cold and damp plod down and back to retrieve this morning's paper, this under a skeletal canopy of towering but now leafless trees. Chances of actual rain are at least slim today and there are no meaningful breezes out there, but we'll barely manage to get past the 40-degree mark this afternoon, so it will hardly be a time to sit out and enjoy the day from the back patio, no matter how many cups of freshly-brewed single-estate Kona one might have.

There have been no sightings of any of our wildlife friends out there once again. It's as if our local deer had learned to hibernate over the winter. In fact, they do of copurse migrate, and their metabolisms slow at this time of year, but if they have had a good spring, summer, and fall grazing and nibbling away in so luxuriant a place as the Sweet Spot, most should be fit enough to make it through even a bad winter.

In other news, the Nats appear to be holding onto their #1 seed in the race to land Josh Donaldson. Part of me wants to root for them and hope that Rizzo once again knows best, but part of me also wants to see him sign some high-dollar, high-octane deal elsewhere, leaving us to run on regular over at the hot corner for 2020. We might very well be better off in the long-run for it, but we'll just have to wait and see how all this develops.

Nothing of any use will meanwhile be developing over in the played out fields of Falls Church City. It will all be just the same old worthless assholes continuing to make worthless assholes of themselves. It happens like clockwork. It won't be long for instance before it happens once again right here.

Date: December 17, 2019 01:44PM

seven figure city Wrote:

Oh look -- the Number One Asshole (aka NOAH) has posted more of his ignorant, envious, butthurt bullshit already. What a loser!

> The Brockmont Blunder, the DCPD Disaster, the
> Washington Avenue Wipeout and the Daly Debacle
> are just the latest in a long line of humiliating
> defeats you've endured.

LOL! These are all just Toy Story examples of the cheesy, sing-song names you've invented in failed and childish attempts to cover for your many bizarro fumbles and other instances of off-the charts brands of utter ignorance. A semi-talented 3rd-grader would have done a better job at this game than you have.

> LOL! The Phase One Failure went over like a lead
> balloon. It crashed and burned on the launch pad.

Dear me! Phase One revealed in spades the high-order degrees of utter assholeness that accompanied your blatant failure to know what was going on but a few hundred feet from the dump where you are stuck living. And this hardly for the first time. It further set you into the fitful spin and nose-dive that have left you in so defenseless a position as you presently fail to be able to deal with here. It's the Awful Abyss all over again for you.

> Like not knowing what building 3rd St., NW travels
> under? Like not knowing that exit 6 off of 395 in
> DC provides direct access to Washington Avenue?
> Like not knowing about the 12+ foot wall on the
> west end of Spirit of Justice Park? No, dope,
> those are all YOUR blunders.

Again, not one in a hundred people will know (or care) what that name of that building is, but many will indeed know of its practical co-location with DCPD HQ. No eastbound traveler in his right mind would meanwhile stay on 395 to reach the ballpark area, and of course, there is no such wall, which is why you must continue posting pictures from along freaking D Street. What a catastrophe!

> Sure have. Is it my fault you are too inept to
> find it? It doesn't even matter. It is just
> another feeble attempt by you to deflect from your
> long list of massive failures.

I guess you just can't remember the names of even one of these fine places, and that is just one more aspect in what is a decisive blow to your worse than feeble claims of knowing the first damned thing about soups, salads, apps, entrées, sides, desserts, wines, or passable dining spots at any level. You are just a useless and uninformed boob when it comes to topics such as those. You have no meaningful connection to the hospitality industry in general, and that includes any as simply 'customer'.

> You are nothing more than a confirmed fraud and
> liar. You are so depraved you even lied about the
> vital status of your parents.

That shit again?

> You aren't even qualified to empty the trash from
> those who work in cubes.

I was the boss of from one to many dozens of such workers. Some of them were talented people whose careers I took an interest in and who would later come to follow me up the ladder of success. Some I simply ended up terminating, as they -- like you -- failed to exhibit any semblance of usable skills or talents.

> LOL! It is often contended that you are a
> delusional dope. You just confirmed it.

Another sock-puppet rock that you attempt to hide behind. Simply put, you are not now and have never been in any sort of league such as mine.

Date: December 17, 2019 02:14PM

> Oh look -- the Number One Asshole (aka NOAH) has
> posted more of his ignorant, envious, butthurt
> bullshit already. What a loser!

What I posted should further embarrass you. Being the complete shameless lying asshole you are, you continue to dig your hole deeper.

> LOL! These are all just Toy Story examples of the
> cheesy, sing-song names you've invented.

Those are just recent examples of your numerous failures in this forum. They continue to mock and taunt you for being such an ignorant buffoon.

> Dear me! Phase One revealed in spades the
> high-order degrees of utter assholeness that
> accompanied your blatant failure to know what was
> going on but a few hundred feet from the dump
> where you are stuck living.

LOL! You aren't even sure if this alleged neighborhood even exists. Why should I be aware of some place that you can't even say if it exists or not? Dope.

> Again, not one in a hundred people will know (or
> care) what that name of that building is, but many
> will indeed know of its practical co-location with
> DCPD HQ.

As noted, they may not know the name of the building, but they will know it is the Department of Labor HQ. They will also note the grassy plot that lies between the two distinct buildings. Funny how you can't seem to notice that patch of grass that is at street level, but can somehow manage to see grass that is onscured by a 12+ foot wall.

> No eastbound traveler in his right mind
> would meanwhile stay on 395 to reach the ballpark
> area,

Plenty do, but that isn't the point. You were completely unaware of the exit at all despite claiming you once were a resident of a neighborhood less than a mile away from the exit.

> and of course, there is no such wall, which
> is why you must continue posting pictures from
> along freaking D Street. What a catastrophe!

One picture, and only one picture. You are selectively ignoring the rest and the links to the streetview.

https://tinyurl.com/washingtonavewipeout

Run, sissy, RUN!

> I guess you just can't remember the names of even
> one of these fine places,

Stupid guess from a sad little man. I remember all of them and probably what I had at each as well. I guess your FFXU sleuthing skills have let you down. Again, this whole thing is nothing more than a very feeble effort on your part to distract from your numerous blunders. Of course, no matter what restaurant I claim to have visited, you will undoubtedly call into the veracity of such a claim. You are as transparent as you are stupid.

> That shit again?

If you don't like being mocked for it, I'd suggest not lying about the vital status of your parents. You aren't fooling anyone. You just look more depraved each time you deny it. Isn't it about time you fessed up to this mess?

> I was the boss of from one to many dozens of such
> workers. Some of them were talented people whose
> careers I took an interest in and who would later
> come to follow me up the ladder of success. Some
> I simply ended up terminating, as they -- like you
> -- failed to exhibit any semblance of usable
> skills or talents.

Your ladder of success? It was a chute to the bottom that has forced you to waste your retirement years wallowing around in a local forum. Your persistent presence in this forum only confirms what a miserable failure you are. For the rest of us, mocking you is just a way to pass the idle times of the day.

> Another sock-puppet rock that you attempt to hide
> behind. Simply put, you are not now and have
> never been in any sort of league such as mine.

You're right, you're below bush league. It'd be very difficult for me to drop that far.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: December 17, 2019 02:51PM

You are just a butt-fucked loser on every scale imaginable. You have neither money nor status nor any meaningful IQ. You are indeed the proverbial dope in a dump. So stupid that even comprehension of the degrees of your own stupidity is beyond you.

Date: December 17, 2019 03:22PM

Look at the little sissy whine like a little bitch. The last resort for a complete failure who's once again been overwhelmed by facts.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: December 17, 2019 03:27PM

Pathetic, even for Falls Church. Mr. Nobody would make a better overall impression than an asswipe loser like you.

Posted by: negro santa ()
Date: December 17, 2019 03:45PM

.Fíxér of It for You. Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > seven figure city Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > You simply can't and won't recover from these
> > continual ass beatings.
> >
> > LOL! I'm gay You areI'm
> nothing but an ignorant flea-bitten
> > pussy. You areI'm outclassed here
> as soon as myour
> > fingers touch a keyboard. I hope I
> remembered to mention I'm gay

>
>
>
> FIFY

found the fake negro story guy!

what a pussy

Date: December 17, 2019 03:50PM

> Pathetic, even for Falls Church. Mr. Nobody
> would make a better overall impression than an
> asswipe loser like you.

You're whining again. It's only further proof that you've had your ass handed to you once again.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Run away from that wall!

Date: December 17, 2019 03:58PM

You can shove your pointless wall up your ass. It is on D Street. It plays no role in the views of grassy areas with small trees that are so plainly apparent when driving south along Washington Avenue.

Posted by: Barrickman ()
Date: December 17, 2019 04:04PM

> You can shove your pointless wall up your ass. It
> is on D Street. It plays no role in the views of
> grassy areas with small trees that are so plainly
> apparent when driving south along Washington
> Avenue.

The United States Supreme Court this year granted the Trump administration’s request to stay a lower court order postponing construction of the border wall with funds appropriated via the declaration of a national emergency.

The order is a major political victory for Trump, who can now begin construction of the barrier between the US and Mexico. It is the outcome of a recurring political process whereby the Democrats drop opposition to Trump’s unprecedented and unpopular attacks on democratic rights and the courts ultimately rubber stamp his moves.

The order is a blow to the separation of powers, dramatically strengthening the power of the executive branch. In February, Trump declared a national emergency and usurped Congress’ constitutionally mandated power to allocate funds. By ruling that Trump could show “a likelihood that irreparable harm will result from a denial of a stay [on the lower court order]” the court accepted the administration’s argument that a massive wall is needed for “unforeseen military requirements,” as Trump Solicitor General Noel Francisco argued in a legal motion.

"In other words, the Democrats are happy to bash Trump after a tragedy like the death of Jackeline Caal, but they are fully in support of the machinery of repression on the border which makes such deaths inevitable, as long as it doesn’t take the form of a concrete wall from the Pacific to the Gulf of Mexico." -The death of Jackeline Caal: A seven-year-old victim of Trump’s war on immigrants

The Democrats' opposition to Trump’s unprecedented and unpopular attacks on democratic rights:
"But this display of fecklessness was outdone by congressional Democrats, who voted at the end of June to grant Trump the $4.9 billion he requested to militarize the border and support plans for wall construction."

Date: December 17, 2019 04:12PM

The wall runs along D Street and continues along Delaware Avenue. There is only a sliver of the park that could even be considered on Washington Avenue and it sits atop a 12+ foot wall whether you want to admit it or not.

The only thing along Washington Avenue on that side are two asphalt parking lots. One lies in front of Spirit of Justice Park and the other to the south. Both visible below.

<201405-271143.jpg>

Wow! In that shot, you can see the shadows being cast by the wall along Delaware Avenue. Look at both those asphalt parking lots along Washington Avenue. Sure you've ever been in the area. Wouldn't it be best to just admit your blunders at this point?

Are you so incompetent that you can't figure out ho to manipulate the street view in the link below?

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: December 17, 2019 04:49PM

All one needs do is drive down Washington Avenue from Independence to South Capitol. That resolves the matter completely, and not in your favor.

Date: December 17, 2019 04:54PM

Did it yesterday.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: December 17, 2019 04:57PM

Then your guide dog should have done you better.

Date: December 17, 2019 05:38PM

The only one in need of a guide dog is the dope that can’t see a 12+ foot wall and that’d be you. Then again, your ignorance of the existence of the wall is likely not due to poor vision but your lack of first hand knowledge of the area.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Posted by: Who cares? ()
Date: December 17, 2019 05:41PM

Nobody cares. Really. Nobody. It's all very boring. And nobody cares. Seriously. Nobody.

Date: December 17, 2019 05:50PM

Clean up your act, asshole. There is no wall, no matter how badly you want there to be one for you to hide behind.

Date: December 17, 2019 06:01PM

See it again!

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: December 17, 2019 06:57PM

The view never changes. Grassy areas with small trees. No wall in sight.

Date: December 17, 2019 07:32PM

LOL! The only grass visible are the small strips along the sidewalk next to the large asphalt parking lots lining Washington Avenue. No grass in the Spirit of Justice Park is visible from street level due to the large stone wall capped with a safety railing to prevent park goers from tumbling to certain injury.

Perhaps your irrational fear of garages is clouding your addled brain.

Maybe the Architect of the Capitol should have made the garage a carport. Nothing like a lovely view of vehicles! LOL! Dope!

Run, sissy, RUN

Date: December 17, 2019 08:28PM

^^^ Ignorance. Envy. Butthurt. But no wall.

Date: December 17, 2019 09:06PM

LOL! Keep denying it. Dope.

Plain as day just like the large asphalt parking lots along the east side of Washington Avenue.

Of course, this is but one of your numerous blunders.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: December 17, 2019 10:01PM

Your shit still stinks, dope. Like the 30-foot cliff you live next door to, I have personally visited and driven the length of Washington Avenue. It is what it is. But you are not aware.

Posted by: Mike Pence ()
Date: December 17, 2019 10:07PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Did it yesterday.
>
> https://tinyurl.com/washingtonavewipeout
>
> Run, sissy, RUN!

Did I hear 'sissy'?

Anyone is this thread need a shocking?
Attachments:
images.jpg

Date: December 17, 2019 10:56PM

> Your shit still stinks, dope. Like the 30-foot
> cliff you live next door to, I have personally
> visited and driven the length of Washington
> Avenue. It is what it is. But you are not aware.

LOL! See it again. What is that wall taller than trucks and trees here? You've never been near the place. Completely unaware of Exit 6.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: December 18, 2019 08:45AM

LOL! Like nearly 100% of the population, I have never had need of Exit 6, despite the large signs for it. In fact, no one headed east and to the ballpark area would ever have had need of it. Freeway users would simply stick to 695. Those intending to use a non-freeway means of approach to the west side of the park might more than intelligently cut down Washington Avenue from Independence to South Capitol Street. Works like a charm and also provides some lovely views of significant grassy areas with small trees along the way.

In some quirky Field of Dreams sort of oddity however, it is reported that there are some who cannot see 30-foot cliffs who cannot see the grass or trees either. Weird!

Date: December 18, 2019 09:07AM

LOL! For someone contending to have been a resident of a neighborhood less than a mile from the area in question, you know exactly nothing about the area. Fraud.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: December 18, 2019 12:16PM

Well, there's a chill in the air now alright. Looks like it's time to bundle up whenever headed outdoors for a while. Sunrise brought a mere 27 degrees to the uniquely upscale and well-educated residents of the delightful Sweet Spot, and there's not much hope of it ever reaching so much as the 40-degree mark. Sad. No rain and only light winds are called for, but it remains the case that no time at all will be spent today in sitting out on the back patio with a cup of freshly-brewed single-estate Kona.

In beaver-like fashion, we've been doing rather little of late beyond holiday shopping, wrapping, indoor and outdoor decorating, and of course piling up plans for festive holiday meals and other such activities. Did however already manage a more ambitious than usual run into town for procurement of assorted comestibles, so maybe we will be able to find time later on for a nice dinner out as well. The stockings are hung and the tree is up and fully decorated, so maybe that would mark a good point at which to take a little break and celebrate these recent accomplishments. If so, I'll be sure not to be a dope and instead note the actual name of wherever we end up eating, likely triggering much further envy and butthurt simply by describing as well the delicious food and drink that arrive at the table. For sure, some string-climbing bozo or other will take that sort of thing as a sign to make an utter ass of himself once again. The whole entertainment thing could well come into rather spectacular play here.

Bozo-based entertainment is of course just about all that one can expect to emerge from the depths of sorry-ass Falls Church City. Might as well change the name to Fools Church City for all the actual sense that ever comes out of the place. Epic confusion and delusion plague these Little City losers 24/7/365 -- the same sort of time frame in which fresh scallops are available in this market.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2019 12:19PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: December 18, 2019 12:52PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> LOL! For someone contending to have been a
> resident of a neighborhood less than a mile from
> the area in question, you know exactly nothing
> about the area. Fraud.

As I've mentioned it here only a dozen times or so, it seems entirely plausible that you would have forgotten by now that my surviving partner and I sold our SEDC townhome last February, fourteen years (and a whole lot of good times) after it was originally acquired.

And by the by, there are no passable routes by which that townhome would have been "less than a mile" from either the Daly or Perkins Building, each of those of course being a name that no Average DC Joe would ever have heard of. By contrast, most local folk would indeed know where to find DCPD HQ, and many at least would know of the Bureau of Labor Statistics. But that is located at 2 Mass Ave, NE, which also would not be "less than a mile" from the townhome.

Date: December 18, 2019 01:31PM

> -----
> > LOL! For someone contending to have been a
> > resident of a neighborhood less than a mile
> from
> > the area in question, you know exactly nothing
> > about the area. Fraud.
>
> As I've mentioned it here only a dozen times or
> so, it seems entirely plausible that you would
> have forgotten by now that my surviving partner
> and I sold our SEDC townhome last February,
> fourteen years (and a whole lot of good times)
> after it was originally acquired.

Where is that disputed?

> And by the by, there are no passable routes by
> which that townhome would have been "less than a
> mile" from either the Daly or Perkins Building,
> each of those of course being a name that no
> Average DC Joe would ever have heard of. By
> contrast, most local folk would indeed know where
> to find DCPD HQ, and many at least would know of
> the Bureau of Labor Statistics. But that is
> located at 2 Mass Ave, NE, which also would not be
> "less than a mile" from the townhome.

You really are a dense dope. The "area in question" can be properly inferred from your own previous statement to which I was clearly responding. You stated "I have never had need of Exit 6" and "cut down Washington Avenue from Independence" when talking about the "area in question."

The Spirit of Justice Park and its walls as well as Exit 6 are both within a mile of the Eastern Market neighborhood you claimed to once be a resident of.

Here's a view standing next to Spirit of Justice Park on C Street looking toward Washington Avenue in the distance. Of course, the park ends at the wall along Delaware Avenue. Then, there's the large asphalt lot before you get to Washington Avenue (see all the cars further down on the left side?). What do you suppose is around the corner from the wall along the left side of the picture? Do you contend the wall disappears around the corner? LOL!

15543716137_3516079dfb_b.jpg

Date: December 18, 2019 02:40PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Where is that disputed?

In any number of the asinine, candy-ass posts you have put up decrying the very existence of the townhouse and the decade-plus of our ownership of it.

> The "area in question" can be properly inferred
> from your own previous statement to which I was
> clearly responding.

No, only a no-account, shape-shifting asshole devoid of such things as honesty and integrity could draw such a wantonly dishonest inference.

> Here's a view standing next to Spirit of Justice
> Park on C Street looking toward Washington Avenue
> in the distance.

You have previously testified that Washington Avenue is some 2100 feet long, yet your pictures are all taken from cherry-picked vantage points lying within roughly the first hundred feet of that. The fraud of 'Argument from the Outliers' occurs when given 95% of observations leaning in one direction and a mere 5% in the other, some lying asshole picks example after example from among the 5%, while avoiding the 95% in its entirety.

Date: December 18, 2019 03:18PM

> In any number of the asinine, candy-ass posts you
> have put up decrying the very existence of the
> townhouse and the decade-plus of our ownership of
> it.

Wrong. I simply point out that you claim to have been a resident of a neighborhood less than one mile from Spirit of Justice Park and Washington Avenue. Two places you seem completely unfamiliar with beyond your rudimentary and sloppy Google searching.

> No, only a no-account, shape-shifting asshole
> devoid of such things as honesty and integrity
> could draw such a wantonly dishonest inference.

So, you can't follow along.

YOU wrote:

Posted by: Actual JP Morgenthau ()
Date: December 18, 2019 08:45AM

LOL! Like nearly 100% of the population, I have never had need of Exit 6, despite the large signs for it. In fact, no one headed east and to the ballpark area would ever have had need of it. Freeway users would simply stick to 695. Those intending to use a non-freeway means of apWashington Avenue from Independence to South Capitol Street. Works like a charm and also provides some lovely views of significant grassy areas with small trees along the way.

In some quirky Field of Dreams sort of oddity however, it is reported that there are some who cannot see 30-foot cliffs who cannot see the grass or trees either. Weird!

This was the very next post appearing immediately below yours. What sort of moron would think I was referring to the Judiciary Square neighborhood? You seem to be that sort of moron.

Date: December 18, 2019 09:07AM

LOL! For someone contending to have been a resident of a neighborhood less than a mile from the area in question, you know exactly nothing about the area. Fraud.

Run, sissy, RUN!

> You have previously testified that Washington
> Avenue is some 2100 feet long,

Are you disputing that?

> yet your pictures
> are all taken from cherry-picked vantage points
> lying within roughly the first hundred feet of
> that.

First 100 feet starting in which direction?

The first 100 feet of the road starting at Independence Avenue would be the aforementioned Bartholdi Park with its various flora to the left and the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial that is largely, but not completely, devoid of any greenery.

The first 100 feet of the road starting at South Capitol Street would be the Fairchild Building and a large asphalt parking lot to the left and another large asphalt parking lot to the right.

The link that you are running away from like a big sissy is actually a street view from roughly the middle of Washington Avenue.

Here it is again.

Are you seriously contending there is no wall between C and D Streets along Delaware Avenue?

And, speaking of cherry picked, how about you answer the questions of what do you suppose is around the corner from the wall along the left side of the picture (posted above)? Do you contend the wall disappears around the corner?

> The fraud of 'Argument from the Outliers'
> occurs when given 95% of observations leaning in
> one direction and a mere 5% in the other, some
> lying asshole picks example after example from
> among the 5%, while avoiding the 95% in its
> entirety.

You are foolishly denying the existence of a wall on the west end of Spirit of Justice Park. You have been given aerial shots, satellite photos, links to street view from the area where you claim the grass of Spirit of Justice park would be visible and various other relevant photographs. Even your own picture shows that the flat park is built into the side of a hill and would necessitate a wall at the west end to make it such. Otherwise, it would slope down to the west. They don't call it Capitol Hill for nothin'.

Here is this picture that you've also ducked like a sissy. I've made it big enough for you do discern the wall.

Aerial_View_of_the_House_Office_Building

Do you see the two sections of the park containing the fountains along the right hand side of the picture? Is that not the Spirt of Justice Park? Do you not see the west end of the park that is held up by a wall taller than the box truck in the photo?

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: December 18, 2019 05:19PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Wrong. I simply point out that you claim to have
> been a resident of a neighborhood less than one
> mile from Spirit of Justice Park and Washington
> Avenue. Two places you seem completely unfamiliar
> with beyond your rudimentary and sloppy Google
> searching.

Bullshit. Your deep-seated envy over my vastly more elegant than yours residence out in the Sweet Spot has repeatedly brought you to the battered and shameful point of denying my having also shared ownership in a townhome in SEDC. You are simply too emotionally weak to accept the fact that the townhome was indeed a thing for fourteen years.

Date: December 17, 2019 11:57AM

Like not knowing what building 3rd St., NW travels under?

The craven shape-shifter simply omits the above and swaps over to a different locale entirely. Disgraceful.

> First 100 feet starting in which direction?

South from the southern edge of the House office buildings.

> The link that you are running away from like a big
> sissy is actually a street view from roughly the
> middle of Washington Avenue.

Meaning that no relevant part of Washington Avenue actually appears in the picture. Wonderful.

> Are you seriously contending there is no wall
> between C and D Streets along Delaware Avenue?

Delaware Avenue is not relevant. The view while driving south along WASHINGTON Avenue prominently includes grassy areas with small trees, as honest people who have made that trip would readily note. You however are not a member of that group.

Date: December 19, 2019 10:46AM

> Bullshit. Your deep-seated envy over my vastly
> more elegant than yours residence out in the Sweet
> Spot

I have no envy of an outside the beltway hovel with a carport. By your own estimate of your abode's value, it certainly is not outside my reach should I desire to live in such a place.

> has repeatedly brought you to the battered
> and shameful point of denying my having also
> shared ownership in a townhome in SEDC. You are
> simply too emotionally weak to accept the fact
> that the townhome was indeed a thing for fourteen
> years.

I've noted you claimed to have a "residence" there. I've also noted that your complete lack of knowledge about the surrounding areas is quite shocking considering your alleged 14 year "residence" there. Take it for what you will.

> Posted by: seven figure city ()
> Date: December 17, 2019 11:57AM
>
> Like not knowing what building 3rd St., NW travels
> under?

>
> The craven shape-shifter simply omits the above
> and swaps over to a different locale entirely.
> Disgraceful.

So, you'll have us believe that you were responding to a post of mine from 20 hours prior that mentioned 3rd St.? There were 10 intervening posts. Most, if not all of them post a link to the Google Street View along Washington Avenue. Exactly one mentions 3rd St. in addition to Washington Avenue. Give it up. Dope. Nobody is buying your bullshit. You are either really stupid or a liar. We all know it is both.

> South from the southern edge of the House office
> buildings.

That would be the aforementioned Bartholdi Park. Rayburn House Office Building sits behind that and is visible from Washington Avenue. The link I posted is not from that section.

> Meaning that no relevant part of Washington Avenue
> actually appears in the picture. Wonderful.

You are free to post your own link of a street view from Washington Avenue that shows the grass from the Spirit of Justice Park visible from Washington Avenue. To this point, you haven't. Wonder why that is?

> Delaware Avenue is not relevant.

Hmmm. Delaware Avenue is along the west border of the Spirit of Justice Park. Any view of Spirit of Justice Park from Washington Avenue would require you to look past Delaware Avenue or D St. The angle looking up D St. from Washington Avenue already sent you into a fit of rage.

> The view while
> driving south along WASHINGTON Avenue prominently
> includes grassy areas with small trees, as honest
> people who have made that trip would readily note.
> You however are not a member of that group.

You are free to post a street view link showing the view. Feel free. So, you got the balls? Do you continue to deny the existence of the two asphalt parking lots that sit directly along Washington Avenue?

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: December 19, 2019 11:28AM

Well, we're really into the deep-freeze out here in the frost-bitten Sweet Spot now with a reading of but 19 degrees outside at first light this morning. There is going to be plenty of that light to enjoy under bright blue skies today, but it's doubtful that we'll spend much if any time at all above the freezing mark, and there are some pesky breezes out there just to make sure that the chilly point is well enough made and understood. About the only actually good thing that can be said about the situation is that today should be as bad as it gets for a while, a warm-up of sorts being expected to move in tomorrow. Why, we should see a high of 50 degrees again by as soon as Tuesday. How's that for excitement! Good thing that someone once invented gas fireplaces and baseboard heating systems, not to mention freshly-brewed cups of single-estate Kona. We'd be lost on days like these without such things as those.

Meanwhile, the rime has come when the wife starts to get a little panicky. Final week holiday jitters scuttled last night's dining out proposal in favor of more gift wrapping off in her Santa SCIF, an exercise she somehow feels she has already fallen behind in. To her credit, she takes these family rituals quite seriously and they do much to assure holiday success, but there may be a time (such as dinner time) when it's okay to scale back just a little bit for just a little while.

In other news, with their Winter Meetings out of the way, MLB execs are likely to be more focused now on filling up Xmas stockings than 2020 rosters. Nothing much has gone on in front of the curtain the past couple of days other than the odd bit of 'Look, up in the sky'-type reporting by desperate media minds. Seeds were sown in San Diego of course, and some of those could actually sprout at any time. The Nats did for some reason sign 34-year old LHP and former Nat Fernando Abad to a minor league deal. Nats fans might also note that the White Sox recently re-signed 33-year old lefty Ross Detwiler as well. Great arm there that didn't quite pan out.

Also not panning out of course have been these lame-ass lying losers from Falls Church City. As a bunch of reprobates lacking in any sort of actual character or integrity, they babble on and on in expression of their long-standing and deep-seated ignorance, envy, and butthurt, but end only in making themselves look ever more like the emotionally crippled plodders, pukes, and pinheads that they truly are. FCCPS classes will start on August 24 next year, so maybe some of these barely sentient sickos could get themselves signed up for some much needed remedial education courses. Couldn't hurt.

Date: December 19, 2019 12:31PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> I have no envy of an outside the beltway hovel with a carport.

That's a laugh! The quarter-acre hovel is yours. The gorgeous home and expansive property are mine. It's a gap that you will never be able to close.

> By your own estimate of your abode's value...

I mentioned the assessment that Fairfax County has most recently placed on the property. It is well less than what the place would actually sell for if it were ever put on the market, but even so, more than DOUBLE the recent median sales price of homes in your imaginary seven figure city. The difference that you can only gaze up at is the one between downscale desperation and upscale luxury.

> ...it certainly is not outside my reach should
> I desire to live in such a place.

You have no credit rating, moron. You'd have to win the big prize at Lotto to be able to afford not just my place, but any place anywhere near the Sweet Spot.

> I've noted you claimed to have a "residence" there.

And you are too much of an emotional cripple to be able to accept the fact of a wealthy person's having not only a primary residence, but a townhome in SEDC that also put your own to shame. Same sort of inferiority driven mental shortcoming that led you astray re the likes of Brockmont and Brookmont Bob. Just more acts in a play called 'A Mid-Stupid Night's Dream.'

> I've also noted that your complete lack of
> knowledge about the surrounding areas is quite
> shocking considering your alleged 14 year
> "residence" there. Take it for what you will.

I have long and quite properly taken it all as the worthless babbling of a foolish and envious loser who has nothing of any sense or value to say. There is after all nothing whatsoever to connect daily life in the Eastern Market area to the pointkless particulars of any distant office building. You meanwhile are ever just a dope in a dump -- a fool driven by massive levels of ignorance, envy, and butthurt. There is really nothing more to you than that.

> So, you'll have us believe that you were
> responding to a post of mine from 20 hours
> prior that mentioned 3rd St.?

You long ago set the area of DCPD HQ as your focus. You of course want to shape-shift away from it whenever your craven nature spurs you to such disgrace and dishonesty. There is no refuge for you here.

> That would be the aforementioned Bartholdi Park.

Which would be WEST of the House Office Buildings.

> You are free to post your own link of a street
> view from Washington Avenue that shows the grass
> from the Spirit of Justice Park visible from
> Washington Avenue. To this point, you haven't.
> Wonder why that is?

As you were once so quick to point out, it is just one corner of Spirit of Justice Park (a place you at first failed to make any mention of) that can be described as being 'along Washington Avenue'. There are about 2090 more feet of that thoroughfare, most of which you have been trying to bullshit out of existence and consideration. That is because any honest person having driven the length of Wash Ave would be more than just cognizant of the significant grassy areas with small trees that draw attention along that route.

Posted by: Johan Kim Proven Arms ()
Date: December 19, 2019 01:12PM

You aint never lived in DC liar.

Posted by: K Freeze ()
Date: December 19, 2019 01:18PM

Damn you still mad that you got sen to Jeb Stuart now Justice HS?

Date: December 19, 2019 01:34PM

^^^ These are the depths that some can sink to once bottom-feeding has betrayed them.

Posted by: Taco Charlton ()
Date: December 19, 2019 01:38PM

> ^^^ These are the depths that some can sink to
> once bottom-feeding has betrayed them.

Maybe you should get out more, learn a little about my area.

Date: December 19, 2019 02:16PM

> As you were once so quick to point out, it is just
> one corner of Spirit of Justice Park (a place you
> at first failed to make any mention of) that can
> be described as being 'along Washington Avenue'.
> There are about 2090 more feet of that
> thoroughfare, most of which you have been trying
> to bullshit out of existence and consideration.
> That is because any honest person having driven
> the length of Wash Ave would be more than just
> cognizant of the significant grassy areas with
> small trees that draw attention along that route.

Well, then it should be very simple for you to provide a link to street view of any of those places along Washington Avenue with the grassy views you describe. Well, we’re waiting. I expect to see a link to such a street view around the same time you provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the alleged Brockmont neighborhood. LOL! You just keep digging yourself into a deeper hole.

Date: December 19, 2019 03:11PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Well, then it should be very simple for you to
> provide a link to street view of any of those
> places along Washington Avenue with the grassy
> views you describe. Well, we’re waiting. I
> expect to see a link to such a street view around
> the same time you provide a link to a home for
> sale or recently sold in the alleged Brockmont
> neighborhood. LOL! You just keep digging yourself
> into a deeper hole.

Your mention of deep holes reminds me of this one...

file.php?2,file=162714,filename=grade_ch

As for 'best evidence' along Washington Avenue, I would recommend doing what I did. Get in your car and drive down it several times. The view in December may not be exactly what it was a couple of months ago, but the gist of things will still be the same -- significant grassy areas with small trees.

Pages: PreviousFirst...3334353637383940414243...LastNext
Current Page: 38 of 613

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.