HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...3435363738394041424344...LastNext
Current Page: 39 of 612
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city ()
Date: December 19, 2019 03:38PM

I’ve driven and walked that area numerous times. I’ve noted the wall, which is the facade of the garage numerous times. It’s why I was able to quickly call you out on your bullshit. Then, I posted numerous pictures and links from different angles clearly showing the wall.

You have the chance to post a link to a street view of any of those places along Washington Avenue with the grassy views you describe. You are cowardly avoiding that task. Why?

Run, sissy, RUN!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 19, 2019 04:55PM

You post multiple cherry-picked views of the same 5% of reality. That’s a sort of outclassed loser thing to do. The eyes don’t lie, but you certainly do.

Date: December 19, 2019 05:08PM

Feel free to post your own link for all eyes to see here. If you are telling the truth, it shouldn't be a problem. So, what's the problem?

Are you unfamiliar with how to use Google street view?

No, you're just a cornered lying rat. Don't be mad at me. This precarious predicament you find yourself in is a product of your own making. Fraud.

Date: December 19, 2019 05:22PM

You foolishly contradict what is plainly apparent to those with unbiased eyes and actually relevant experience. That plus your well known propensity for ‘exaggeration’ snd simple lying through your teeth means that you are not seen as any sort of reliable source for anything.

Date: December 19, 2019 05:38PM

It’s really not a difficult task to post a Google Street View link. Your refusal only confirms the existence of the prominent wall on the west side of Spirit of Justice Park. You lose (again).

Date: December 19, 2019 05:49PM

It’s even easier to gaze out the window as you drive by those various grassy areas with small trees.

Date: December 19, 2019 06:16PM

The only thing easy for you is being a lying fraud. Your refusal to post a Street View link confirms that as well.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: December 19, 2019 06:47PM

An easy thing for anyone is laughing at your eternally sorry-ass weak shit. You're an unarmed and uneducated nobody out making a plain fool of himself on the internet. Easy pickings is all you are.

By the way, in 2007, Falls Church City got its ass kicked in court in Alexandria. In 2009, Falls Church City got its ass kicked in court in Richmond. Then it got its ass thrown under the bus by the Corps of Engineers. In 2010, Falls Church City was found in a Fairfax court to be in violation of the Commonwealth's Constitution and of its own City charter. With its legs all sawed off, the City had no recourse but to accede to a humiliating settlement in 2012 that ceded virtually everything significant to Fairfax Water. That settlement was approved by FCC voters in November 2013. It went into effect in January 2014. It was a total and ignominious defeat for FCC from every angle and from start to finish.

Posted by: fools ()
Date: December 19, 2019 06:57PM

why are two people arguing about NOTHING and why has it gone on forever?

are you both psychotic?

you both have no lives

Date: December 19, 2019 07:03PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> > Well, then it should be very simple for you to
> > provide a link to street view of any of those
> > places along Washington Avenue with the grassy
> > views you describe. Well, we’re waiting. I
> > expect to see a link to such a street view around
> > the same time you provide a link to a home for
> > sale or recently sold in the alleged Brockmont
> > neighborhood. LOL! You just keep digging yourself
> > into a deeper hole.
>
> Your mention of deep holes reminds me of this one...
>
> file.php?2,file=162714,filename=grade_ch

Some say that the deep hole above is actually very close to Brockmont.

Posted by: jp fake bitch ()
Date: December 19, 2019 07:08PM

fools Wrote:
> why are two people arguing about NOTHING and why
> has it gone on forever?
>
> are you both psychotic?
>
> you both have no lives

answer this you fucking retard

Posted by: Johan Kim (571) 991-7114 ()
Date: December 19, 2019 08:26PM

jp fake bitch Wrote:
> fools Wrote:
> -----
> > why are two people arguing about NOTHING and
> why
> > has it gone on forever?
> >
> > are you both psychotic?
> >
> > you both have no lives
>
>
> answer this you fucking retard

Seriously

Date: December 19, 2019 10:35PM

> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > seven figure city Wrote:
> >
>
> > > Well, then it should be very simple for you
> to
> > > provide a link to street view of any of those
> > > places along Washington Avenue with the
> grassy
> > > views you describe. Well, we’re waiting. I
> > > expect to see a link to such a street view
> around
> > > the same time you provide a link to a home
> for
> > > sale or recently sold in the alleged
> Brockmont
> > > neighborhood. LOL! You just keep digging
> yourself
> > > into a deeper hole.
> >
> > Your mention of deep holes reminds me of this
> one...
> >
> > SRC="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.
> php?2,file=162714,filename=grade_change_cliff.jpg"
> width=350>
>
> Some say that the deep hole above is actually very
> close to Brockmont.

Looks like a hill with grass and other flora.

So, you are unable to figure out how to post a Google Street View link. Dope.

Close to Brockmont? How close? Can you name a single street in the neighborhood?

Posted by: NXDTC ()
Date: December 19, 2019 11:20PM

^^^^^That's a pretty crappy photoshop job, even for a feeble minded Gerund Boy like you.

Date: December 20, 2019 10:48AM

Well, obviously the fabulous fools of Falls Church City have depleted such meager stores of sense and steam as they might ever have had, but so far, so has this predicted improvement in our local weather out here in the glorious and so widely envied Sweet Spot. It's still supposed to get all the way up to 40 degrees at some point today, but it was once again a mere 21 degrees outside at sunrise, and not a heck of a lot of progress has been made away from that point since. We do still have these bright blue skies and lots of lovely sunshine, and the winds are all but gone this morning as well. No doubt the yard people will appreciate that last bit in particular as they are set to make today their third and final visit to clean up the property. Barring some giant snowfall, it's the last we'll see of them till Spring. Might be that Spring will be the next time we see any of our wildlife friends as well, for all the effort that they've put into stopping by to visit us lately. Perhaps the exertion of the rut just tired them out a bit.

In other news, it appears from reports that the Nats and Twins may be the last two teams standing in the battle to acquire 3B Josh Donaldson. The Braves and Dodgers are thought to have interest as well, but perhaps not four years' worth of interest. It would seem to me that whichever team emerges victorious here will be seriously over-paying in the long run, but it could be that Donaldson would be good enough in the short run to justify even an exorbitant cost. We shouldn't need to wait too much longer to learn which team will be making all those payments.

There is no wait at all of course in coming to learn what a bunch of abject asses it is that posts so regularly from the dirty depths of Falls Church City. Hapless boobs and liars to a man, they disgrace their sorry little city daily in offering nothing more than all manner of low-grade babbling and stupidity. This of course is all that can actually come from such a hideous nexus of ignorance, envy, and butthurt.

Spirits in the cramped and crumbling backwater locally known as Broadmont may have gotten a boost last night as Santa and his helpers passed through aboard a noisy and seasonally decorated fire truck, handing out candy canes to children who might not otherwise have had one. Always nice to see how the holidays bring out such a spirit of charity in some folks.

Date: December 20, 2019 11:10AM

Anyone notice a link to a street view along Washington Avenue showing all the green grass he’s mentioned in what was undoubtedly a boring read full of lies?

Not likely, but thought I’d ask. Surely, he’s too much of a lying coward to provide any evidence of his claim. Funny how he can never back his shit up. Guess that’s the symptom of being a lying fraud.

Date: December 20, 2019 11:23AM

^^^ Badly beaten. As usual. LOL!

Date: December 20, 2019 11:30AM

LOL! No link to a home for sale or recently sold in the alleged Brockmont neighborhood and no link to a street view of the large swath of green grass that can allegedly be viewed while driving along Washington Avenue. Is it really any wonder this dope is universally viewed as a lying fraud. Think about it, he’d love nothing more than the ability to prove me wrong, yet he’s unable to provide a single street view link proving his assertion. That’s all the evidence anyone needs to know how much a a lying loser he is.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: December 20, 2019 11:52AM

^^^ Done. Spent. Used up.

Date: December 20, 2019 12:00PM

Done beating your ass? Never.

Spent from beating your ass? It's hardly a challenge.

Where's the link to a street view showing all the green grass along Washington Avenue. You're toast, fraud. Nothing more than a cornered rat with no way out. Post the link or accept the fact you're a lying fraud. Choice is yours.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: December 20, 2019 12:23PM

Nothing ever changes. Same beyond-the-pale stupid shit. Just thirty minutes later.

Posted by: Answerer of questions ()
Date: December 20, 2019 12:55PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Anyone notice a link to a street view along
> Washington Avenue showing all the green grass
> he’s mentioned in what was undoubtedly a boring
> read full of lies?
>
>
>
>
>
>

I ain't seen none.

Posted by: .Fíxér of It for You. ()
Date: December 20, 2019 12:57PM

> ^^^ I'm Badly beaten & thoroughly PWND. As usual. LOL!

FIFY

Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: December 20, 2019 12:59PM

> Nothing ever changes. I post the Same beyond-the-pale stupid
> shit. Just thirty minutes laterall day, every day.

FIFY

Date: December 20, 2019 12:59PM

Well, you had a clear choice and you decided to accept the fact that you’re a lying fraud. Might be the most honest thing you’ve ever done.

The only thing that doesn’t change, however, is your inability to provide evidence supporting your assertions. Of course, a large percentage of your assertions are lies and therefore lack any evidence to support them. If you disagree, feel free to post a link to a street view showing all the green grass you claim is visible when driving down Washington Avenue. Your refusal will simply serve as proof your claim is fraudulent. We all know you’re going to take the sissy way out.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: December 20, 2019 01:26PM

Get in the car. Drive it for yourself. That’s what the big boys do.

Date: December 20, 2019 01:40PM

Done it multiple times. Even as recently as this week. That’s how I was able to immediately recognize your error/lie. I then supplied the evidence to prove you’re wrong. The only question left is did you flat out lie or simply make an error.

Your refusal to support your assertion is your tacit admission that you are a lying fraud. I win. You lose. You just admitted it.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: December 20, 2019 02:12PM

Typical sloppy shit from the big-time loser. Your envy of my Club Level World Series attendance drove your woefully weak ass to make up a ‘Trail of Tears’ type load of nonsense over the alternate route developed to get there. That’s just what a feeble-ass load of ignorance, envy, and butthurt you really are.

Date: December 20, 2019 02:33PM

The only problem is you weren't able to properly describe the alleged route.

You can try to change the subject all you want, but there simply is no view of the grass in Spirit if Justice Park from any vantage point as you drive along Washington Avenue. It's for that very reason you have failed to provide a single link to a street view picture showing as much. At this point, wouldn't it just be easier to admit you weren't really paying attention on your alleged drive and you recreated your memory based upon a faulty view of Google earth?

Remember, you only ended up in this precarious predicament because you couldn't figure out the to/from when I informed you I'd frequently crossed Washington Avenue. You then had to quickly jump on to satellite imagery on Google maps. Unfortunately, the 12+ foot wall isn't easily recognizable unless you know your looking for it. You didn't know any better and have been getting beaten up over it ever since.

Provide a street view link proving your assertion.

Run, sissy, RUN!

You're going to be a sissy again, aren't you?

Posted by: quoted poster is an obvious dolt ()
Date: December 20, 2019 10:37PM

> Your
> envy of my Club Level World Series attendance
>
>
>
>
>

nobody gives a shit about your imagined club level world series tix, Bozo.

Date: December 21, 2019 09:17AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> The only problem is you weren't able to properly
> describe the alleged route.

In the real world that you are so rarely able to spend any significant time in, there is a 30-foot cliff in the middle of South Falls Church, the City itself was squashed like a bug in the Water Wars, and the World Series alternate western approach to Nats Park made necessary by the nonsensical security measures of DCPD, was in fact described in some detail at the time. From the strategic right off of Mass Ave onto barely re-opened 3rd St, NW, all the way to eventual rights onto N Street SE and then into the GEICO Garage where of course, our reserved in-stadium parking spot was waiting for us. That of course is a wealthy person perk, something you are not likely ever to qualify for.

> You can try to change the subject all you want,
> but there simply is no view of the grass in Spirit
> if Justice Park from any vantage point as you
> drive along Washington Avenue.

The subject is views along 100% of Washington Avenue, not the 5% or less associated with a park that for some reason you originally declined to mention, nor with any side street that serves as cover for any loading dock.

> It's for that very reason you have failed to
> provide a single link to a street view picture
> showing as much.

In a sign of inconquerable dumbness, you appear to believe that pictures drive reality instead of things being exactly the other way around. And reality of course can easily be discovered simply by keeping your eyes open while driving along Wash Ave from one end of it to the other. Too bad you've not done that more often.

> Remember, you only ended up in this precarious
> predicament because you couldn't figure out the
> to/from when I informed you I'd frequently crossed
> Washington Avenue.

Douche, this is all another trip to 'Europe'. What actually happened is that like some tourist, you crossed the street at the Independence Ave end of Washington Avenue. Not impressive.

Date: December 21, 2019 10:41AM

Well, it was 24 degrees when I arose this morning and a layer of frost had to be scraped off the windshield before I could tootle off into town to procure supplies of yummy breakfast goodies and other dietary essentials. To be sure, the now leafless lawns and gardens stood out under a bright sun and blue skies as the result of recent efforts by our 4-man yard crew. Each of those was of course tipped in a manner appropriate to the season as they completed their work this week. They do a really nice job for us. So anyway, it looks like we'll again struggle to get past 40 degrees out here is the Sweet Spot today, but forecasters seem to believe that we'll be close to 50 degrees from here on through Xmas Day. That'll be a good bit better tha what we've had lately.

In other news, it's settled now that Gio Gonzalez will work for the White Sox this season while Tyler Clippard suits up for the Twins. No further word on the Josh Donaldson tug-of-war though, so maybe someone will end up getting a Xmas present there, but maybe not as well.

Having no right to expect anything beyond some lump of coal of course are the unrepentant pinheads and pipsqueaks of run-down Falls Church City. Driven out of their ever-loving minds by ever more massive levels of ignorance, envy, and butthurt, these pea-brains simply stagger on into the jaws of ever-worsening defeat, never realizing what total asses they are making of themselves. Here for instance is a bit of a much needed history lesson delivered by the Editorial Board of the Washington Examiner on 14 Aug 2012...

"Facing the loss of its golden goose, Falls Church tried to auction off its 80-year-old water system to an investor-owned utility but had to cancel after the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers nixed the idea. Fairfax County then offered to merge the two water systems, but the city demanded a minimum of $44 million up front and another $30 million to cover its outstanding debts and employee pensions."

The City eventually gave up all of its real and other assets and investments outside City limits for $40 million and $0 million respectively, plus swaps of improved and unimproved land favoring FCC not by the 40 acres that liars try to advertise, but by roughly 1.8 acres. LOL!

Date: December 21, 2019 11:14AM

-------------------------------------------------
> The subject is views along 100% of Washington
> Avenue, not the 5% or less associated with a park
> that for some reason you originally declined to
> mention, nor with any side street that serves as
> cover for any loading dock.

Then it should be faitly easy for you to post a link to a street view showing all the green grass along Washington Avenue you claim to have seen.

Well, we're waiting.

> In a sign of inconquerable dumbness, you appear to
> believe that pictures drive reality instead of
> things being exactly the other way around. And
> reality of course can easily be discovered simply
> by keeping your eyes open while driving along Wash
> Ave from one end of it to the other. Too bad
> you've not done that more often.

By your own admission, I've frequented the area far more often than you. After all, you were completely unaware of exit 6 off of 395 and foolishly claimed that nobody uses it.

Date: December 21, 2019 12:17PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Then it should be faitly easy for you to post a
> link to a street view showing all the green grass
> along Washington Avenue you claim to have seen.
> Well, we're waiting.

Just as there is no evidence to suggest that you are any less of a worthless asshole than you were eight weeks ago, there is no reason to believe that anything beyond normal seasonal changes has occurred in grassy areas with small trees as those were seen along Washington Avenue back in October.

> By your own admission, I've frequented the area
> far more often than you. After all, you were
> completely unaware of exit 6 off of 395 and
> foolishly claimed that nobody uses it.

No one in the general public uses it, and certainly no one headed east into the ballpark area. And now, since I've got a busier than usual schedule today, let me simply issue a blanket call for you to go screw your sorry self. Otherwise, have as nice a day as someone in your awful position actually can have.

Date: December 21, 2019 12:57PM

Large store, with many varieties and well stocked. This was my first time at this store and i saw many different items that I have never seen at other dollar tress stores. This will be my go to Dollar tree store.

The stocking staff were helpful but the cashier seemed uninterested. Overall good experience.

Overall, this place is organized, clean, and staff is welcoming and professional.
Attachments:
Dollar Tree - Google Maps.html

Date: December 21, 2019 02:14PM

The inability to post a single link to a street view showing such grassy areas is all the evidence needed to demonstrate that no such view exists. You lose again.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: December 21, 2019 08:08PM

Like so much of what you post, the above has serious issues with its logical underpinnings.

Posted by: XXN6J ()
Date: December 21, 2019 08:18PM

> -----
> >
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> Just as there is no evidence to suggest that you
> are any less of a worthless asshole than you were
> eight weeks ago,
>
>
>
>

THis is so typical of this buttream. As soon as he sees he has not arguments and all his arguments have been riddled to sawdust, he starts with the name calling. It's easy to tell when this buttfuck's been PWND.

>
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
> And now, since I've got a busier than usual
> schedule today, let me simply issue a blanket call
> for you to go screw your sorry self. Otherwise,
> have as nice a day as someone in your awful
> position actually can have.

There he goes again. He's thoroughly PWND, so he calls names and acts like a 3rd grader.

Date: December 21, 2019 08:50PM

> Like so much of what you post, the above has
> serious issues with its logical underpinnings.

The only issue you have is your inability to post a link to a street view showing all of the grassy area you claim are visible while driving along Washington Avenue. Why is that again? Do you not know how to use Google Street View?

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: December 22, 2019 07:46AM

Educate yourself, moron. I already know all anyone would need to know about the grassy areas with small trees that color the views out the window while driving down Washington Avenue simply from having been forced by DCPD to do exactly that on three successive mornings in October. You for all your babble have some serious catching up to do in this department. As you do with regard to 30-foot cliffs, popular housing areas, and restaurant comings and goings right there in your own not so nifty neighborhood.

Posted by: PPDMG ()
Date: December 22, 2019 08:43AM

> Educate yourself, moron. I already know all
> anyone would need to know about the grassy areas
> with small trees that color the views out the
> window while driving down Washington Avenue simply
> from having been forced by DCPD to do exactly that
> on three successive mornings in October.
>
>
>
>
>

(boldface added)

NOw see, Gerund Boy, once more, you've proven yourself a fake and once more, you've made an ass of yourself.

1-There's no such thing as DCPD, something you've been shown convincingly 100X. But you're such a DOLT, you refuse to get it.

2-and most important, didn't you say it was in the afternoon or evening that this non-existent entity called "DCPD" made you take this alleged detour? We do know those games you supposably went to were played in the evening, so it couldn't have been in the morning that this phantom agency made you take this supposed "detour".

Once more, we see Gerund Boy exposed as a fake, a fraud & full of shit. He's so butthurt he cAN'T LIVE this phony lifestyle he's created for himself. We knew all along he was full of shit. He just keeps proving it with every shitpost he puts on FFXU.

This is why he has to shitpost on TG Day and it's a good bet he'll shitpost on Christmas Day, too. His fictitious lifestyle is just that, fiction. The rest of us will be enjoying the company of our friends and family and will be happy drinking Bud and OK wine. Meanwhile, Gerund Boy will be sitting home alone, drinking overpriced beer nobody's ever heard of or cares about and shitposting on a full of trolls and sock puppets BS message board.

Yup, DOLT, it sure sucks to be you. Something you prove every day on this BS message board.

CONGRATULATIONS, Gerund Boy! once more, you've made a complete ass of yourself.

Date: December 22, 2019 08:59AM

Well, this supposed warming trend is taking its sweet time in showing up out here in the glorious Sweet Spot, home to so many that eastern ragamuffins are so justifiably envious of. It's nothing more than 22 degrees outside as dawn breaks, bad enough to make me wait until later to venture out and down to retrieve the morning paper. With holiday wrapping and baking on the agenda though, it will be another busy day today, so while there is some flex, we can't wait too long to kick things off. We are supposed to see the high 40's by afternoon, and with negligible winds and a 0% chance of precipitation, things should at least be better than what we've had thrust upon us lately. And of course there will be four hours worth of Cash Cab to brighten and enlighten the afternoon.

Yesterday turned out well, as a long-lost herd of six of our wildlife friends went galloping by just as we were headed out to a neighborhood holiday party. Oddly, they came out of the north and were headed south. That's not what we usually see by any means. Still, nice to see them at all after a noticeable recent absence.

The gathering itself was very nice. Sweet Spot properties being as large as they are, it can be a while before you bump into what are still 'the neighbors'. There used to be three of these annual Sweet Spot get-togethers (plus one with folks down in SEDC), but we're down to just the one now in 2019. C'est la vie!

In other news, Dallas Keuchel has been gobbled up for four years by the ravenous White Sox. Nothing out of Josh Donaldson yet as to whether he'd prefer the Nats' offer or the Twins', or if he'd rather settle for a lesser deal elsewhere. Maybe he'll take the holidays to decide. Nobody knows at this point.

That certainly sounds a lot like the typical situation over in Falls Church City, where nobody (not even the sock-puppets) properly seems to know anything at any point at all. Such a dopey little dorf.

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: December 22, 2019 09:09AM

> Well, this supposed warming trend is taking its
> sweet time in showing up out here in the glorious
> Sweet Spot, home to so many that eastern
> ragamuffins are so justifiably envious of.

Nobody envies a nasty old full of shit asswipe.

Date: December 22, 2019 10:11AM

LOL! ALL of you are burdened by ignorance, envy and butthurt, and in many cases, to absolutely massive degrees. None however would say that any of this was unjustified, given the lowly and uneducated lives that you clods typically live as against the lofty levels that we wealthy retirees so consistently enjoy. It may not be such an easy life in steerage class, but you all will simply need to adjust to the fact of it. You'll not be finding a smoother passage any time soon.

Date: December 22, 2019 10:48AM

> Educate yourself, moron. I already know all
> anyone would need to know about the grassy areas
> with small trees that color the views out the
> window while driving down Washington Avenue simply
> from having been forced by DCPD to do exactly that
> on three successive mornings in October. You for
> all your babble have some serious catching up to
> do in this department. As you do with regard to
> 30-foot cliffs, popular housing areas, and
> restaurant comings and goings right there in your
> own not so nifty neighborhood.

You know jack shit and you've proven many times over. You can't post a single link to a street view showing grassy areas because none exist. The looming 12+ foot wall at the west end obscuring Spirit of Justice park prevents one from seeing such views. Post a link. What's stopping you?

Three successive mornings? LOL! You were driving there in the a.m. hours for games where first pitch didn't happen until after 8:00? MPD had no traffic restrictions in place for more than 8 hours prior to any game. Dope.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: December 22, 2019 12:17PM

Uh-oh! More awful ego-bruising has been reported in Aisle-5! Of course, those who have actually driven the route in question will know more about what actually lies there than some 5%-dullard of a cubicle worker. And those who have long held season tickets and reserved in-stadium parking will similarly know more than unobservant dopes and bozos about how and when a day's travel from out here in the Sweet Spot should be laid out so as to avoid the inevitable before and after impacts of an announced 2:00 pm-to-midnight DCPD security clampdown on customary traffic patterns and flows in the ballpark area.

The only qualification to speak that some here have is the requisite mouth.

Posted by: Pointer Outer of Things ()
Date: December 22, 2019 02:45PM

> LOL! ALL of you are burdened by ignorance, envy
> and butthurt, and in many cases, to absolutely
> massive degrees.

Nobody envies a nasty, hypocritical and full of shit old goat. Nobody wants to be sitting at home alone on TG Day drinking overpriced beer nobody's ever heard of or cares about and shitposting BS on a cheap internet forum like you did. Nobody envies anybody like that. Since you're probably going to be doing the same thing on Xmas Day, nobody envied you for that.

None however would say that any
> of this was unjustified, given the lowly and
> uneducated lives that you clods typically live as

For somebody who's supposed to be so educated, you really look down on people who are supposably not at your imaginary level

> against the lofty levels that we wealthy retirees
> so consistently enjoy.

This is bullshit. Nobody believes you, Buttwipe.

It may not be such an easy
> life in steerage class, but you all will simply
> need to adjust to the fact of it.

You're likely even lower than that.

You'll not be
> finding a smoother passage any time soon.

Unlike a miserable, nasty, repulsive & thoroughly disgusting old man like you, most of us are happy.

Posted by: 7muh9 ()
Date: December 22, 2019 02:56PM

For nine months you all have been arguing about NOTHING.

Date: December 22, 2019 03:38PM

As someone who has driven the entire stretch of Washington Avenue on a frequent basis, I can attest to the fact that there are no views of large grassy areas at any point along the route. It's for that very reason you're unable to provide a link to any street view showing as much. If you could, you would. You can't, so you won't.

You simply looked at Google satellite imagery of the area and saw the grass in Spirit of Justice park. You didn't have a keen enough eye to note that the park sits atop a 12+ foot wall at the west end. You then had the unfortunate mistake of trying to pass off your bullshit to someone who's quite familiar with the area. It simply assured your defeat and utter humiliation.

Date: December 22, 2019 04:17PM

You are plainly NOT familiar with that area of DC, nor with major areas of Falls Church City.

By the way, the median price of homes sold during November in Falls Church City is now available —- a paltry $779,500, down 7% from a year ago, and so very, very far from being a seven figure number.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2019 04:24PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: December 22, 2019 04:41PM

LOL! You didn't even know about the existence of exit 6 off of 395. I've frequented that area on so many occasions I can describe it perfectly. You can't even properly interpret satellite imagery. Remember, I've provided photographic and street view evidence. You've provided exactly nothing but fraud.

What lies immediately to the east of Washington Avenue between C and D Streets?

Date: December 22, 2019 05:00PM

LOL! You’re the mega-fail lying broke-ass worthless Terlato Turd who can’t see either the forest or the trees. Your bullshit doesn’t at all impress those with actual first-hand knowledge of things.

Posted by: fp4kv ()
Date: December 22, 2019 05:12PM

Merry ………………. ah, nevermind

Posted by: dont ()
Date: December 22, 2019 05:13PM

Don't

Posted by: stop . ()
Date: December 22, 2019 05:14PM

stop

Posted by: believing ()
Date: December 22, 2019 05:15PM

believing

Posted by: ya . ()
Date: December 22, 2019 05:16PM

ya

ouyftdsrs

iyguydwerygchvjhkbjkbjjkbkhvtcrsstygvjhbbkhvjgcxtxutfihch

etserzgfxhvjuyf76dtrxhgvblkb;bklhhvgcyigcvjhhj

Date: December 22, 2019 05:42PM

What a freaking coincidence that the thread suddenly went all asshole. Who could have caused such a thing?

Date: December 22, 2019 06:14PM

> LOL! You’re the mega-fail lying broke-ass
> worthless Terlato Turd who can’t see either the
> forest or the trees. Your bullshit doesn’t at
> all impress those with actual first-hand knowledge
> of things.

People with first hand knowledge of things know how to properly and accurately describe them. You fail at that simple task as you were completely unaware of exit 6 off of 395 and the 12+ foot wall on the west end of Spirit of Justice Park. All this despite claiming to have been a long time resident of a neighborhood less than a mile away.

Duck and dodge, you sniveling coward. What lies immediately to the east of Washington Avenue between C and D Streets?

Dodge that one while you continue to run away from providing a street view link to an area of Washington Avenue with views of large grassy areas.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: December 22, 2019 06:18PM

> What a freaking coincidence that the thread
> suddenly went all asshole. Who could have caused
> such a thing?

Hmmm. Perhaps the asshole who posted a mere 15 minutes before the attempt to derail the thread format. Not surprising as that's the same asshole getting annihilated post after post. No Brockmont link. No street view link along Washington Avenue. You ain't gettin' away that easy, sissy.

Run, Sissy, RUN!

Date: December 22, 2019 06:34PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> People with first hand knowledge of things know
> how to properly and accurately describe them.

"Grassy areas with small trees" covers it.

> All this despite claiming to have been a long time
> resident of a neighborhood less than a mile away.

It was over 14 years. Eat your heart out, poor boy! And of course, everywhere is less than a mile from somewhere.

> Duck and dodge, you sniveling coward. What lies
> immediately to the east of Washington Avenue
> between C and D Streets?

The Metro station? LOL!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2019 06:36PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Posted by: la la la ()
Date: December 22, 2019 06:42PM

la la la

Date: December 22, 2019 06:49PM

^^^ The great Falls Church Fuckwad is at it again. He's too emotionally unstable to react in any other way.

Date: December 22, 2019 06:57PM

> -----
> > People with first hand knowledge of things know
> > how to properly and accurately describe them.
>
> "Grassy areas with small trees" covers it.

Only if grassy areas were actually visible to those driving along Washington Avenue. Unfortunately for you, they are not. Too bad. You still lose.

> > All this despite claiming to have been a long
> time
> > resident of a neighborhood less than a mile
> away.
>
> It was over 14 years. Eat your heart out, poor
> boy! And of course, everywhere is less than a
> mile from somewhere.

Yet, you're completely unfamiliar with the surrounding areas. Shocking.

> > Duck and dodge, you sniveling coward. What
> lies
> > immediately to the east of Washington Avenue
> > between C and D Streets?
>
> The Metro station? LOL!

Is that what you saw? Cornered again,rat.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: December 22, 2019 06:58PM

> ^^^ The great Falls Church Fuckwad is at it again.
> He's too emotionally unstable to react in any
> other way.

Funny how this thread fucker appears just a few minutes after you post. LOL! Nobody's buying your bullshit.

Date: December 22, 2019 07:03PM

You’re the douche with the emotional problems.

With your ever-crippling language problems though, you might want to look further into what ‘surrounding area’ means. And for the record, on a nice night back in the day, we’d bypass the whole L’Enfant Plaza thing by walking up and hopping directly onto the Orange Line.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2019 07:12PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: December 22, 2019 07:51PM

LOL. Someone doesn't understand the definition of immedialy. The entire area in question may as well be in Siberia for you. You have no notion of any aspect of area Washington Avenue runs through. Dope.

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: December 22, 2019 08:05PM

> Uh-oh! More awful ego-bruising has been reported
> in Aisle-5!

Yeah, yours dumbo.

Of course, those who have actually
> driven the route in question
will know more about
> what actually lies there than some 5%-dullard of a
> cubicle worker. (italics added)

That disqualifies you, doesn't it, fraud boy?

> And those who have long held
> season tickets and reserved in-stadium parking

Again, you're disqualified.

> will similarly know more than unobservant dopes
> and bozos about how and when a day's travel from
> out here in the Sweet Spot should be laid out so
> as to avoid the inevitable before and after
> impacts of an announced 2:00 pm-to-midnight DCPD
> security clampdown on customary traffic patterns
> and flows in the ballpark area.

Again, dumbshit, there's no such thing as DCPD. Only someone severely retarded would persist in using this when it's been shown to him 100X.....oh wait, right, you ARE severely retarded.................I guess there's no need to point out to you a "security perimeter" that starts AT 2 pm doeSN'T REQUIRE YOU TO Be there in the morning, does it? You're too stupid to understand that. Besides, you said in a previous post this surprised you, so you didn't know about it even if MPD, and yes, stupid shit, it's MPD, did announce it. OPnce more, you're shown up as a fake.

>
> The only qualification to speak that some here
> have is the requisite mouth.

>& you're a shining example of that, aren't you, stupid asshole?

Posted by: TDEB ()
Date: December 22, 2019 08:09PM

> What a freaking coincidence that the thread
> suddenly went all asshole. Who could have caused
> such a thing?

It's been all asshole since you started posting to it, buttwipe. Since you're so stupid, I'll tell you the answer to your dumbass question. It's an answer that's obvious to everybody else posting on this thread. YOU'RE the dumbass who caused it because you're the Chief Asshole and Loser-In-Chief on FFXU.

Posted by: Butt Pirate quoted here ()
Date: December 22, 2019 08:12PM

> LOL! You’re the mega-fail lying broke-ass
> worthless Terlato Turd who can’t see either the
> forest or the trees. Your bullshit doesn’t at
> all impress those with actual first-hand knowledge
> of things.

"First hand knowledge of things" is obviously lacking in your stupid ass. Of course, you're the only 1 here who doesn't see it b\c you're such a moron.

Date: December 22, 2019 08:40PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> LOL. Someone doesn't understand the definition of
> immedialy. The entire area in question may as well
> be in Siberia for you. You have no notion of any
> aspect of area Washington Avenue runs through. Dope.

Wow! That Metro station thing resulted in a standing 8-count for you. Out on what little is left of your feet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2019 08:44PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: December 22, 2019 09:13PM

LOL! Your mention of the metro station only confirmed you have no clue what lies immediately to the east of Washington Avenue between C and D Streets.

Your nonsensical babbling isn't quite enough to distract from the fact you are completely unaware of what the actual views are when driving in either direction along Washington Avenue. No views of grassy fields to be found anywhere. Not surprising though as you are unfamiliar with the entire area.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: December 22, 2019 09:43PM

The human xerox machine at work. What an absolute ass! By the way, while the grassy areas with trees are a lot closer, the Metro station is definitely less than a mile from Washington Avenue.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2019 09:46PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Posted by: J. Poopydepends Moronclown ()
Date: December 22, 2019 10:27PM

The GHETTro station is on 1st between C & D, SE, moron. You have to g from Wash. Ave. to S. Cap. to NJ and hten 1st, dumbass. Then you go towards the Capitol and its across the St. from the Rep. HQ.

YOu wouldn't know, though, since you've never been there. You can't afford the GHETTro fare & they won't give you a free card. Of course, now they don't arrest you if you just bust thru the gates, so I guess you could to that, except you're too feeble, both puysically & esp. mentally.

Date: December 22, 2019 10:32PM

^^^ Another of the finest that Falls Church City has to offer. The lot of these assholes is just plain worthless.

Posted by: Mr. Manson ()
Date: December 22, 2019 10:46PM

All I want for Christmas is..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1X3d2zWx94

Date: December 22, 2019 11:08PM

> The human xerox machine at work. What an absolute
> ass! By the way, while the grassy areas with
> trees are a lot closer, the Metro station is
> definitely less than a mile from Washington
> Avenue.

Street view of those grassy grounds. Do you have it? No. You lose. Again.

Date: December 23, 2019 07:33AM

On the first full day of winter, the asshole gave to us, an epic collapse of child-like proportion by a long-time loser-dude from Falls Church City. It appears that it was the mere mention of a Metro station that triggered this and just completely tore him (and the sock-puppets) up. Poor little babies. And I do mean poor.

Name a local historian. Find a home for sale in Brockmont. Post a street-view photo of Wash Ave. It's ever the same old uneducated and English-bungling asshole, and he's ever engaged in the same old hissy-fit sort of grade-school deflection away from the actual facts of whatever matter is at hand. So predictable, it's laughable.

Date: December 23, 2019 08:46AM

Well, let the warm-up begin. It was all of 29 degrees out here in the wonderful and so widely envied Sweet Spot when I arose this morning. That's actually quite a plus over early a.m. conditions of recent days, and I am assured that we will see a high of 53 degrees come later on today. I'll look forward to that. Should be sunny with very little wind and zero chance of rain, so there could actually be some pleasant times outside by mid-afternoon. Perhaps another herd of our wildlife friends will come prancing through later today as well. Can't promise we'll be here to see it if that happens though, as a quickie Xmas luncheon with The Principals has been penciled into the calendar for the day. Lots of wrapping and stocking stuffing still to do, so we won't be able to linger much, no matter how grand and tasty the meal might be.

In other news, we are pretty much back to there not being any other news. Josh Donaldson has said he would like to remain in Atlanta, all else being equal, but he may not yet have decided just what this equality would actually look like. I'm sure he'll let us all know once he has it all figured out.

Having had nothing at all figured out for years and years of course are the dismal dopes and sock-puppet mental defectives of Falls Church City. Both bad at and confused by virtually everything, these buffoons can only trip, stumble, and fall their way along the miserable paths of a meager, threadbare, and ill-fitting existence. Such a stark contrast to the deluxe and upscale lives enjoyed by certain wealthy retirees out here in the delightful Sweet Spot.

Date: December 23, 2019 09:20AM

> On the first full day of winter, the asshole gave
> to us, an epic collapse of child-like proportion
> by a long-time loser-dude from Falls Church City.
> It appears that it was the mere mention of a Metro
> station that triggered this and just completely
> tore him (and the sock-puppets) up. Poor little
> babies. And I do mean poor.

Your mention of the metro station only confirmed you have no clue what lies immediately to the east of Washington Avenue between C and D Streets. 

> Name a local historian.

Which you could never name.

>Find a home for sale in
> Brockmont.

Which you've yet to do.

>Post a street-view photo of Wash Ave.

Another failure on your part. You still can't find evidence to support your preposterous claim.

Thanks for enumerating just a few of your epic failures. It saves me the time.

> It's ever the same old uneducated and
> English-bungling asshole, and he's ever engaged in
> the same old hissy-fit sort of grade-school
> deflection away from the actual facts of whatever
> matter is at hand. So predictable, it's
> laughable.

What's laughable is your sorry ass. You just keep failing over and over again. Think you'll be able to muster enough strength to attempt a phase two by the new year?

Toodles, dope. Off to warmer weather. Hope your equity allows you one mundane trip to FL next year.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Posted by: .Fíxér of It for You. ()
Date: December 23, 2019 09:23AM

> ^^^ Another ofI'm the fineworst that Falls Church Central Fairfaxity
> has to offer. The lot of these assholes like me is just
> plain worthless.

FIFY

Posted by: BKTNM ()
Date: December 23, 2019 09:47AM

> On the first full day of winter, the asshole gave
> to us, an epic collapse of child-like proportion
> by a long-time loser-dude from Falls Church City.

OH? When did you move to Falls Church?

> It appears that it was the mere mention of a Metro
> station that triggered this and just completely
> tore him (and the sock-puppets) up. Poor little
> babies. And I do mean poor.

You just described yourself, AGAIN, Gerund Boy? You're pretty good at that. Too bad you're such a moron you're the only 1 who doesn't see it. Everybody else here sees what a useless asswipe you are.

>
> Name a local historian. Find a home for sale in
> Brockmont. Post a street-view photo of Wash Ave.
> It's ever the same old uneducated and
> English-bungling asshole, and he's ever engaged in
> the same old hissy-fit sort of grade-school
> deflection away from the actual facts of whatever
> matter is at hand. So predictable, it's
> laughable.

You can't do none of the above, so you deflect with your typical 2nd Gr. name calling. Once more, you're shown up as a hypocrite and subscriber to double standards, in other words, a PHONY. Yup, it's "predictable, allright, Gerund Boy, you make an ass of yourself a lot of times in a day with all your shitposts.

Posted by: Get your Comet and vomit today! ()
Date: December 23, 2019 09:56AM

> Well, let the warm-up begin. It was all of 29
> degrees out here in the wonderful and so widely
> envied Sweet Spot when I arose this morning.
> That's actually quite a plus over early a.m.
> conditions of recent days, and I am assured that
> we will see a high of 53 degrees come later on
> today. I'll look forward to that. Should be
> sunny with very little wind and zero chance of
> rain, so there could actually be some pleasant
> times outside by mid-afternoon. Perhaps another
> herd of our wildlife friends will come prancing
> through later today as well. Can't promise we'll
> be here to see it if that happens though, as a
> quickie Xmas luncheon with The Principals has been
> penciled into the calendar for the day. Lots of
> wrapping and stocking stuffing still to do, so we
> won't be able to linger much, no matter how grand
> and tasty the meal might be.
>
> In other news, we are pretty much back to there
> not being any other news. Josh Donaldson has said
> he would like to remain in Atlanta, all else being
> equal, but he may not yet have decided just what
> this equality would actually look like. I'm sure
> he'll let us all know once he has it all figured
> out.
>
> Having had nothing at all figured out for years
> and years of course are the dismal dopes and
> sock-puppet mental defectives of Falls Church
> City. Both bad at and confused by virtually
> everything, these buffoons can only trip, stumble,
> and fall their way along the miserable paths of a
> meager, threadbare, and ill-fitting existence.
> Such a stark contrast to the deluxe and upscale
> lives enjoyed by certain wealthy retirees out here
> in the delightful Sweet Spot.

^^^^^^^^one of this moron's less wordy flights of fantasy. I guess that's how he copes with living the miserable non-life he lives. I guess it's how he copes with waking up every day, knowing it's another day where he's going to make an ass of himself again with his lot of shitposts and be TOTALLY PWND again, by the end of the day.

This LOSER must LOVE getting his hurt butt handed to him every day.

Date: December 23, 2019 10:37AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Thanks for enumerating just a few of your epic
> failures. It saves me the time.

LOL! Your time is all taken up in being the feckless moron who never could comprehend the canyon-like depths of FCC's cataclysmic defeat in the Water Wars (as so thoroughly and meticulously documented by George Bromley, among many others), the existence of that 30-foot cliff in good old Souith Falls Church, the simple fact of there not being any actual "chicken place" within that dining-desert dump you have to call home, the plain fact of Redfin's having engaged in horn-tooting over the popular Brockmont neighborhood while completely ignoring the not even tepid confines of tiny-tunes Broadmont, and of course the vistas so easily observed in merely driving along Washington Avenue in the District, a place in which you have never lived.

> What's laughable is your sorry ass. You just keep
> failing over and over again.

So you say, but always in direct contradiction of YEARS worth of costly clobberings dealt out by me and absorbed in anguish by you. As a thoroughly dishonest dumbass, you just get the living shit kicked out you here on one misbegotten visit after another.

> Think you'll be able to muster enough strength
> to attempt a phase two by the new year?

Depends on the sagging state of your mental and emotional health. As badly as those have been impacted by the mere mention of a Metro station, I can't say that things actually look promising on that front at the moment.

> Toodles, dope. Off to warmer weather.

Doing some shopping at Potomac Mills today? LOL!

> Hope your equity allows you one mundane trip
> to FL next year.

While final touches won't be added until next month, at roughly $15K, the 7 games in 8 days Spring Training trip won't make so much as a dent in the $200K 10/15 home equity line that basically serves as a household checking account for us. The wife may in fact have gone bigger than that on Xmas shopping out at the Dulles Expo jewelry show on Saturday. Wouldn't surprise me at all. You know, maybe you could actually qualify for one of these handy equity line things next year if your financial situation were somehow to improve by leaps and bounds. As that's not at all likely of course, you might want to just keep in close touch with your sugar-daddy pal, CashNetUSA.com-Man.

363CNUCNUcomManBio_1a01.jpg

Date: December 23, 2019 12:04PM

I wonder how many of the sock-puppets will be headed off to Potomac Mills as well. Bargains today at the Beef Jerky Outlet. Don’t miss out on those!

Posted by: Pointer Outer of Things ()
Date: December 23, 2019 01:08PM

> I wonder how many of the sock-puppets will be
> headed off to Potomac Mills as well. Bargains
> today at the Beef Jerky Outlet. Don’t miss out
> on those!

As long as the metrobus or fix connector goes there, you won't miss out, will you? Or do you have your fare?

Date: December 23, 2019 01:58PM

Just finishing up a deluxe pedicure. Texting with The Principals now to decide on a place to eat. The idea of chili dogs at the Vienna Inn has been shot down.

Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: December 23, 2019 02:14PM

> Just finishing up a deluxe posting of more bullshitediThere's no cure for my mental illness. Can't be Texting with
> The Principals in reality, now to decide on a place to eat since they're my imaginary friends.
> The idea of chili dogs at the Vienna Inn7-11 has been
> shot down b\c I don't have the money for them.

FIFY

Date: December 23, 2019 06:12PM

Well, that turned out just brilliantly. With the thought of Vienna already in our heads, the four of us ended up at delightful and surprisingly busy Café Renaissance for a multi-course spectacular accompanied by a couple of bottles of Banfi San Angelo Pinot Grigio. Nothing like a Terlato, this is basically a happy and refreshing table wine, a most pleasant match to the various pasta and seafood dishes that were ordered around the table. A lot of soup and salad came along with that as well, and of course some berries in Grand Marnier and four of their eponymous after-dinner coffees were fired up tableside to wrap things up. A final dose of flame always makes the meal. A very nice time as usual, and a very good way to kick off Xmas Week.

Posted by: Caller of BS ()
Date: December 23, 2019 06:46PM

> Well, that turned out just brilliantly. With the
> thought of Vienna already in our heads, the four
> of us ended up at delightful and surprisingly busy
> Café Renaissance for a multi-course spectacular
> accompanied by a couple of bottles of Banfi San
> Angelo Pinot Grigio. Nothing like a Terlato, this
> is basically a happy and refreshing table wine, a
> most pleasant match to the various pasta and
> seafood dishes that were ordered around the table.
> A lot of soup and salad came along with that as
> well, and of course some berries in Grand Marnier
> and four of their eponymous after-dinner coffees
> were fired up tableside to wrap things up. A
> final dose of flame always makes the meal. A very
> nice time as usual, and a very good way to kick
> off Xmas Week.

I call bullshit.

Date: December 23, 2019 07:01PM

Yeah, a lot of you ground-down low-lifes find the simple truth to be more than you can swallow.

Date: December 24, 2019 07:57AM

Well, here it is the day before the night before Xmas, and even though the sun won't be up for another 45 minutes, the thermometer has already reached 40 degrees out here in the perfectly delightful Sweet Spot. That's much better than much of what we've seen lately, but things won't be improving either quickly or a great deal from here. We should hit 50 degrees by mid-afternoon, and like yesterday, that will likely feel pretty good when combined with lots and lots of sunshine and hardly any wind at all, but we'll have some cold and fog to look forward to this evening. The holiday itself should be similar to today, and then there should be no below freezing temperatures all the way through the weekend. That's a good thing. Still have some shopping and wrapping to complete today, and we'll later be involved in some home and away celebrating of the season. Such a schedule! The holidays are nice, but they sure can be busy.

In other news, the Nats have lately been playing things like a cigar store indian, even as players that they might have had some interest in (e.g., Travis Shaw and Cesar Hernandez) have signed on with other clubs at reasonable rates. Should Josh Donaldson decide to play elsewhere, there will hopefully still be enough stock on the shelves to support some needed shopping. Rizzo as always been pretty good at this game though, so we'll just have to see what he has up his sleeve.

Having nothing at all up their sleeves meanwhile are the poor palavering pussies of Falls Church City. Ever intimidated by simple reality, some of them are off now on another foray into Fantasyland about which much fiction may well in the future be fabricated. Notable of course are the sheer numbers seemingly involved in this traveling minstrel show type entourage, but what a sorry scene his boils down to overall.

Date: December 24, 2019 03:11PM

Very glad now to have the last bits of holiday acquisition and decorating polished off. We’ve got a family of three coming over for a wine-and-cheese type thing soon, and the two of us will be going out to dinner again after that. More guests for brunch and dinner tomorrow too. Serious nap after all that!

Date: December 25, 2019 08:48AM

Well, here it is a soon to be delicious Christmas morning. Weatherwise, we are dealing with a disappointing 29 degrees outside at the moment, but the forecast warm-up is still coming -- it's only been pushed back by a day or two. Should reach at least the high 40's today with the real improvement floating in on Friday for a long weekend. Mid to upper 50's for the highs. No wind, no rain, just lots of semi-balmy winter sunshine.

Plenty of excitement out here in the Sweet Spot yesterday, as the youngest of our visiting family is only about to turn three years old. She's quite the little ball of energy, but still basically a charming and inquisitive little girl if you can manage to keep up with her. Good to see the parents again as well. They've been doing a major reno job on their place down in the east Atlas District (not too far from our former townhome), so that's a second reason why they don't have as much time for socializing as they once did. We'll have to stop by and see how all the sawing and hammering turns out before or after a ballgame sometime.

From there, it was on to claim our reservations for the Feast of the Seven Fishes, an Italian-American tradition on Christmas Eve. Neither of us is Italian, and one of us did have seafood at dinner out on Monday, but it was all very good anyway, especially perhaps the so sensibly PAN-SEARED branzino with wild mushrooms in a pinot grigio sauce. With a cod and calamari antipasto and a bowl of lobster bisque also in the act, by the time the plate of scallops, shrimp, and swordfish arrived, it was already time to call for a box. Did manage to find room for some chocolate cheesecake for dessert though. The meal was accompanied by a nice bottle of Jermann Pinto Grigio. It's one of my wife's favorites, and while I might prefer a crisp Terlato, the Jermann is indeed very good.

So it's another busy day today of course. I'm in the back-and-forth process of prepping a brunch for four to be served around 10:00. The same crew will be back this evening to toast the holiday and open presents. Everybody likes presents after all, especially knowing that large numbers of scratch-off tickets will be involved. Come on, big money!!!

Date: December 26, 2019 09:35AM

What a wonderful holiday that turned out to be. True, I did let the poached eggs get a little bit overcooked, and (far worse) $100 worth of lottery tickets produced exactly no dollars at all in lottery winnings. Terrible. But it was still quite the grand day. A fox trotted across the back yard at mid-morning just as we all sat down in the sunroom to unpack our stockings and Santa presents. He paused at one point and looked directly back at us. You could almost hear him saying 'Merry Xmas'. So cute! And despite the minor overdoneness of a key element, the Eggs Benedict were just as delicious as they always are. I've been making those for a very long time, but each time, that first bite is like a revelation. So yummy!

After that, we all headed off as usual to visit other family members, including some living and some deceased, meeting up again at our place around the dinner hour. No more food at that point, please, just lots of laughter and good times that go with major present opening. I got a total of seven pounds of single-estate Kona out of that, so we'll all be well supplied for at least a little while.

And at the end of a long day, it's rime to do some basic cleanup chores, and then head off to bed for a well-earned good night's sleep. I think we'll do it all again next year!

Posted by: KEHYD ()
Date: December 26, 2019 10:04AM

Nobody believes your bullshit, Gerund Boy. The rest of us were too busy ennjoying our time with family & friends on Christmas to be shitposting on some cheap shit internet message board. Just like on Thanksgiving, you shitposted on this cheap shit internet forum on Christmas.

So, nasty old man, did you have fun with your imaginary friends? Ya' know, if you weren't such a nasty old asshole, you might actually have some real friends and your family might actually want something to do with you.

But instead, you had to shitpost on some dumbass internet message board those of us who actually have family & friends have no time for.

It's the day after Christmas, DOLT, so maybe the neighborhood kids are back on your lawn. HURRY and look! You might get a chance to yell at them to get off it.

Date: December 26, 2019 10:37AM

Well, we head now into the final week of 2019 on a positive weather trend out here in the grand and glorious Sweet Spot. It was 33 deghrees when I got up an hour or so ago, and it's already pushing 40 now. The high might reach 50 later on, but we'll more likely end up falling a degree or two short of that mark. Still, with no wind and no rain, we're looking at another in what has already become a nice string of comfy days, at least at other than crack-of-dawn hours. And things should be getting even better over the course of the coming weekend with an outside chance of seeing 60 degrees on Monday. Much better chance that we'll first see some showers on Sunday, but except in certain flood-prone areas, those shouldn't be any sort of problem.

In other news, there might actually be some other news by the end of the year, but more might be expected as we head for the time when arbitration figures need to be exchanged, which happens on January 10. The Nats have put a lot of eggs into a Josh Donaldson basket to this point, but they may or may not have any sort of inside track toward actually signing him. Not landing him could cause some problems at this point, but Rizzo and the gang are not apt to panic here. The best plan is simply not to do anything stupid, so if others want to, let them go right ahead. But keep Starlin Castro's number on speed-dial.

Speaking of stupid of course can only call to mind the tall tales of ridiculous morons and nomad-wannabes from Falls Church City, large numbers of whom seem recently to have run off together to backward lands without wifi or cellular access. My guess is that they will soon enough be crawling their way back into town though. It happens every time.

Leave them alone, and they'll come home,
Bringing their tails behind them.

-- Mother Goose

Posted by: FFXU internet troll sock puppet ()
Date: December 26, 2019 11:17AM

nobody believes your BS, asshole. your imaginary friends and imaginary wife & her imaginary friends all had a "good time", but everybody here knows it was all in your mind.

Date: December 26, 2019 11:27AM

LOL! One of the refugees has found a Starbucks to post from. Talk about upscale!

Posted by: XHTKM ()
Date: December 26, 2019 12:41PM

^^^^^^^^^LOLllllzerrrr a nasty old man finally got some time on the computer at the public library!!!!!!

Pages: PreviousFirst...3435363738394041424344...LastNext
Current Page: 39 of 612

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.