HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...2930313233343536373839...LastNext
Current Page: 34 of 601
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: J. Poopydepends Morgenthau ()
Date: November 13, 2019 01:38PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> ----
>
>
> >
> >
>
>
> DCPD HQ = 300 Indiana Avenue NW.

THERE'S NO SUCH thing as "DCPD", MORON. MPD HQ is at 300 Indiana. There's no "DCPD", whatever that is, HQ at 300 Indiana, MORON.

Every day you shitpost BS. Every day, you prove what an abject MORON you really are.

WHAT a fucking DOLT!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: seven figure city ()
Date: November 13, 2019 01:58PM

> -----
> Well, look who's back! It's Mr. Toodles, and he's
> brought along with him his carpetbag of long-ago
> debunked stupid-shit nonsense notions. Imagine
> that!

It's clear you can't get me out of your mind while I am away. Further proof I own your sorry ass. Truth be told though, you come pretty cheap.

> > Which of their vineyards in California produces
> Pinot Grigio?
>
> Like Brockmont and Luzmary, the phony wine expert
> had no idea of Terlato's California operations
> until I pointed them out.

Pont to your evidence supporting this ridiculous claim. In fact, my response indicating that the D.O.C. was wholly unnecessary would alert most normal thinking folks that I was more than aware that Terlato produced wines in various regions of he world. You being a complete dumbass couldn't pick up on that. You're probably still trying to figure out what D.O.C. means. I suppose that's what happens when your entire existence is based solely upon how well you can manage to utilize Google. In your case, you fuck that task up too.

> Did you know by the way that the Greenway Downs
> area was once known as Oakmont, a corruption of
> the Civil War era Oak Mount? LOL! So many 'monts
> that don't begin with 'Broad'.

Where is Greenway Downs in relation to Brockmont? Quite foolish, but not surprising, that you'd step into this pile of shit all over again.

> So very like every one of the the "grilled" items
> on the group menu at Bonaroti. No
> grill/smoker/pizza-oven is involved in the
> preparation of any of those,

Your childish fear of a grill seems to have clouded your understanding of what one is.

> and no such tender
> fish as a branzino ought to be either.

So, I had the opportunity to ask the wife where she came up the idea to grill the branzino. She told me she got it straight from the Terlato website.

https://www.terlatovineyards.com/blog/five-chefs-five-italian-dishes-paired-terlato-vineyards-friuli-pinot-grigio

Now, we've dined at Bottega before, so I was surprised to not remember seeing it on the menu. I seem to recall having the quail. Then again, grilled branzino is very common on the menu of high end restaurants. If you can find the equity in your home and you find yourself in Los Angeles, the grilled branzino at Bestia is outstanding. Or, does your irrational fear of grills prevent you from allowing others to grill food for you?

> Well, each of them has certainly apprised me of
> the fact that they take delivery of fresh seafood
> each Sunday and holiday morning, so you can always
> just go suck on that one some more.

Well, further proof that the entire notion of these Principals is nothing more than a farce concocted in the depraved mind of a confirmed sociopathic liar.

> Here are a couple of internet pictures of the
> place. From past experience, I know that there is
> a need to advise that I did not take these
> pictures, nor do I appear anywhere in them But do
> note how closely they resemble pictures of some
> grassy area with small trees...

Neither picture shows the relation to Washington Avenue. Had they, it would be plainly obvious that there is no access to either segment of the park from Washington Avenue. In order just to get near the park, you'd have to walk across an asphalt parking lot. Even then you'd simply be looking at a wall beneath the park that towers above you. For a man afraid of a small hill, a 12'+ vertical wall would certainly prove too daunting. Of course, you aren't aware of these walls as they aren't easily discernable from the satellite imagery you've used to familiarize yourself with the area. Remember, you were completely unaware of the exit off of 395 that intersects with Washington Avenue.

You'll notice the two asphalt parking lots directly abutting Washington Avenue in this picture.

201405-271143.jpg

> Spirit of Justice Park by the way includes two
> parcels, each of which is larger than a football
> field. If you knew about them at all, you chose
> to ignore them completely

Because they don't directly abut Washington Avenue. If you needed to cross Washington Avenue and you were in either parcel, you'd have to walk a minimum of one block just to reach Washington Avenue. One such route would take you through an asphalt parking lot. A lot, that you've completely ignored and seem completely unaware of.

Further, if you at street level standing on Washington Avenue, you'd have to vantage point to determine that there was grass or small trees on top of either garage.

The park is bounded by C Street SW/SE, D Street SW/SE, Delaware Avenue SW, and New Jersey Avenue SE, and is located atop the Rayburn House Parking Garage. South Capitol Street runs between the two parcels. There are exactly two entrances to each parcel. Having been there numerous times, I can attest to this.

> and mention only teeny,
> tiny Bartholdi Park instead.

Because that is the only park directly abutting and directly accessible from Washington Avenue.

> No, the place where the poster Brookmont
> Bob
reported that he grew up and where his
> parents still lived.

Seeing as you were too dumb and incompetent to successfully execute posting as a sock puppet, you are Brookmont Bob. You aren't fooling anyone. Nobody is buying it. It's well past time for you to grow a set of nuts and admit it. Seeing as you are nothing more than a lying, sniveling coward, we both know that won't happen. Isn't it interesting that good ole' Brookmont Bob only showed up in that one thread just to support your failing assertions and hasn't been heard from since. How convenient for you. LOL!

> Again, I claim only that Redfin's posts concerning
> the popularity of Brockmont (but not Broadmont) do
> in fact exist.

So, does the neighborhood exist? Yes or no will do just fine.

> To your continuing horror, I have
> posted a prime example of such over and over
> again.

You think you gain some points in this debate by pointing out that somewhere buried in the Redfin website is a reference to a neighborhood that doesn't exist? LOL! Sure, stick with that one, dope.

> LOL! Not from the point at which you made the
> phony claim that you would make ten more such
> trips yet this year.

On pace to do just that.

> Like so much of what you
> post, that was and has been proven to be just a
> total load of bunk.

So, where's your proof?

> As I have noted often enough, I spent a good part
> of my Wonder Years in Vero Beach, and hence know,
> as you seem not to, that the only decent time of
> year to be in Florida is during Spring Training.
> We'll be there once again for seven games in eight
> days in March of 2020. We expect to be enjoying
> at that time some very good weather, a nice run of
> free breakfasts, plenty of Nats games, and at
> least one nice dinner out somewhere in the
> vicinity in the company of some of our Nats Park
> Club Level pals. After that trip, we'll again be
> avoiding FLA like the plague until March of 2021.

While late winter is indeed a fine time to visit the Sunshine state, other times of year are quite nice as well. In fact, November is wonderful in FL. Then again, I can afford more than one trip to FL. And, I can do that without tapping my home equity! I can also afford to leave this area in August. Clearly, you can't.

> Just evidence of a great and perverse madness
> driven by your understandably massive levels of
> envy and butthurt. But it is still the case that
> you cannot tell where I am, whom I am with, or
> what we are doing from a list of FFXU time stamps.
> That's way worse than just a hopelessly childish
> claim, but you did indeed make it. And still do.

Exposing you as a fraud is not a difficult task. It is quite east to determine who you were NOT with, where you were NOT, and what you were NOT doing. See the difference, dope?

> It's common practice. The fact that you are so
> blindly unaware of the world as it actually exists
> does not alter the facts of the matter.

Common practice in the mind of an oafish rube. You'd be mocked in the real world.

Date: November 13, 2019 02:21PM

> -----
> > Reminder: Third Street, NW runs under the
> Perkins
> > Building which is the headquarters of the
> > Department of Labor.
>
> Perkins Building = 200 Constitution Avenue NW.

Great, you know the mailing address. You clearly don't understand the footprint of the actual building or the fact that 3rd street runs under it.

Perkins Building over 3rd Street.

Gk57kiTG6iu_RiRB5ZPwNw5cpJC7iD4LhdCs-qcr

Front of Perkins Building showing identical architecture.

1200px-US_Dept_of_Labor.jpg

> DCPD HQ = 300 Indiana Avenue NW.

Stubborn and stupid is the only way you know how to get through life. The local law enforcement in Washington, DC is commonly referred to as the MPD by locals, local media and the force itself. DCPD is just another in your long list of boneheaded blunders.

MuniCenter3.jpg

Not even the same architecture as the Perkins building.

Date: November 13, 2019 03:13PM

Take a chill-pill dude, it’s all one structure no matter how you try to repaint it. And as you’ve not maintained a residence in the District for as much as a single day, you would not have much of a clue as to what actual locals actually call local law enforcement. Like most of my neighbors, I most often used the term ‘the police’ during my 14-year tenure in SEDC. Folks at FFXU of course tend to have no clue at all about life downtown. DCPD is plainly the perfect choice for such an insouciant audience, as it perfectly mimics the common and well-known pattern of LAPD, NYPD, FCPD, and the like.

Posted by: J. Poopydiaper Moronclown ()
Date: November 13, 2019 04:11PM

>
>

>
>
>
>
> I most often used the term ‘the
> police’ during my 14-year tenure in SEDC. Folks
> at FFXU of course tend to have no clue at all
> about life downtown. DCPD is plainly the perfect
> choice for such an insouciant audience, as it
> perfectly mimics the common and well-known pattern
> of LAPD, NYPD, FCPD, and the like.

So you're using 1 name when talking to your former neighbors & another 1 in front of us. You didn't say DCPD in front of your neighbors b\c you knew they'd correct you & make you look like the MORON you are.

Nobody gives a shit about any "pattern", DOLT. There's no such thing as DCPD. It's MPD, you sorry ass DOLT. It's a wonder anybody as stupid as you obviously are can even post anything on the internet .

Nobody believes your BS & everybody knows how incredibly stupid you are.

Posted by: Actual DC Resident ()
Date: November 13, 2019 04:59PM

> Take a chill-pill dude, it’s all one structure
> no matter how you try to repaint it. And as
> you’ve not maintained a residence in the
> District for as much as a single day, you would
> not have much of a clue as to what actual locals
> actually call local law enforcement.

You haven't either. lol

> Like most of my neighbors, I most often used the term ‘the
> police’ during my 14-year tenure in SEDC. Folks
> about life downtown.

You never lived there.

> DCPD is plainly the perfect
> choice for such an insouciant audience, as it

Except the others are as they're known and DCPD is not.

Date: November 13, 2019 05:20PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> It's clear you can't get me out of your mind while I am away.

You were more off cowering than away. And it was only your clumsy return that prompted any sort of comment.

> Pont to your evidence supporting this ridiculous claim.

You were stopped short and stood up straight by the mere mention of such California sites as Rutherford Bench, Stags Leap, Atlas Peak, and Russian River. You never saw one word of that coming.

> Your childish fear of a grill seems to have clouded
> your understanding of what one is.

Stuff and nonsense. Your sorry-ass stock and trade. Like a chainsaw, a grill needs to used properly. They are suited to hefty cuts of fish for example, but not the more delicate ones that are better treated by a cozy spot in a nice baking dish or sauté pan.

> If you can find the equity in your home and you
> find yourself in Los Angeles, the grilled branzino at
> Bestia is outstanding.

I have hundreds of thousands of dollars of equity available in this property. More than you can dream of.

> Well, further proof that the entire notion of
> these Principals is nothing more than a farce
> concocted in the depraved mind of a confirmed
> sociopathic liar.

LOL! They are each upper level pros at well-regarded area restaurants. You may well have stumbled into dining as their guest at one point or another.

> Neither picture shows the relation to Washington Avenue.

The point that you so energetically seek to avoid is over what is VISIBLE from Washington Avenue -- as when driving by on the way to World Series Game 3, 4, or 5. The pictures I posted convey quite a good impression of southbound drive-by views to the east.

> Seeing as you were too dumb and incompetent to
> successfully execute posting as a sock puppet, you
> are Brookmont Bob.

You are an emotionally unbalanced person. You cannot come to grips with beatings that befell you back in the day. You can only lash out in anger and resort to crude and distorted fantasy.

> Isn't it interesting that good ole' Brookmont Bob only
> showed up in that one thread just to support your
> failing assertions and hasn't been heard from
> since. How convenient for you. LOL!

You might want to run a Search on the guy.

> So, does the neighborhood exist? Yes or no will
> do just fine.

Wake up, Little Susie. It doesn't matter whether it exists or not. What matters is that Redfin was all over the place as one of the more popular neighborhoods in the Falls Church area while you didn't know one damned thing about it. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero.

> While late winter is indeed a fine time to visit
> the Sunshine state...

No, it isn't. March is a good time to visit Florida, but only because of Spring Training baseball.

> Exposing you as a fraud is not a difficult task.

It certainly has been hard for you. You are oh-for-hundreds. At best.

> It is quite east to determine who you were NOT
> with, where you were NOT, and what you were NOT
> doing. See the difference, dope?

No. Try explaining it. Time-stamps tell you nothing beyond the hour at which a post was submitted.

> Common practice in the mind of an oafish rube.
> You'd be mocked in the real world.

In a wifi world, others at the ballpark, at a salon, and at a restaurant will be doing the same thing as I am. You are so rarely if ever in such situations that you find everything about them new and strange to you.

Posted by: NKUFJ ()
Date: November 13, 2019 10:00PM

> -----
> > I
>
>
>
>
>
> I
> > Common practice in the mind of an oafish rube.
> > You'd be mocked in the real world.
>
> In a wifi world, others at the ballpark, at a
> salon, and at a restaurant will be doing the same
> thing as I am. You are so rarely if ever in such
> situations that you find everything about them new
> and strange to you.

So instead of being juat 1 singular DOLT all by your lonesome, you're just 1 MORE DOLT in the company of hundreds. No biggie; a DOLt you are & a DOLT you'll remain; DOLT

Date: November 14, 2019 08:25AM

Sometimes I think that all of you must live in the same basement. It's a connected world out there. Come on out and join in. Never mind that you don't ever have anything actually useful or interesting to say.

Posted by: FIXER OF |T FOR YOU ()
Date: November 14, 2019 08:49AM

> Sometimes I think that all of you must live in a broken down No-Tell Mo-Tel with an attached trailer parkthe
> same basement. It's a connected world out there.
> Come on out and join in. Never mind that you
I
> don't ever have anything actually useful or
> interesting to say.

FIFY

Date: November 14, 2019 10:03AM

Well, from just looking out the expansive windows of our impressive home out here in the glorious Sweet Spot, one might think it was yet another in a long series of delightful mornings out this way. Beautiful sunshine all over the place. Yards and gardens that are not quite as green as they once were, but are still a beautiful sight. It's quite a package, all in all. The problem is that it's just plain WAY TOO COLD outside today! A crummy 26 degrees is simply inadequate. In hopes of improved conditions, I'll hold off for a bit before bundling up to head down the driveway and retrieve the morning paper that waits down there, but the worst of it might be that we're headed today only for the low to mid 40's. That's entirely too arctic. There is of course not much to be done about it. Could always fire up one of the fireplaces, but that's sort of a dead-of-winter thing, not really intended for use prior to Thanksgiving. Just a flip of the switch would do it of course, but still. It's the principle of the thing.

In other news, the often feeble baseball press is down to writing about which teams might have an interest in which free agents that they won't actually come even close to signing. It might as well be called tire-kicking season, as clubs try to make their fan bases believe that some bold move or other might be about to occur, only to see the opportunity go a-glimmering all of a sudden. Gee, too bad. In the end, the big boys will end up signing when they're ready and where they want. Nobody can write about the details of all that yet.

One can of course always write about the awful holes and shortcomings ever apparent in the decrepit lineup of good old Falls Church City. Sore arms and banjo hitters all, they are a D-League operation if ever there were one. Can't understand the meaning of the word 'grilled'. Can't so much as recognize a grassy area with small trees when they see one. What an awful state to have tumbled into.

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: November 14, 2019 10:25AM

> Well, from just looking out the expansive broken & cracked windows
> of our impressivebroken down & leaky,& drafty home out here in the inglorious
> Sweet Spot No-Tell Mo-Tel & Trailer Park, one might think it was yet another in
> a long series of delightfulcrappy mornings out this way.
> Beautiful sunshine all over the place. Yards and
> gardens that are not quite as green as they once
> were but what do you expect when the dumpsters & trash cans are always overflowing?, but are still a beautifultrashy sight. It's quite
> a crummy package, all in all. The problem is that it's
> just plain WAY TOO COLD outside & insidetoday since the heat's not working & the landlord won't fix it ! A crummy
> 26 degrees is simply inadequate. In hopes of
> improved conditions, I'll hold off for a bit
> before bundling up to head down the driveway and
> take out the trash bags full of last nights bottles of Boone's Farm & cans of Milwaukee's bestretrieve the morning paper that waits down there,
> but the worst of it might be that we're headed
> today only for the low to mid 40's. That's
> entirely too arctic. There is of course not much
> to be done about it. The landlord Could always fix the heatre up one of
> the fireplaces
, but that's sort of a
> dead-of-winter thing, that's not really going to happenintended for use
> prior to Thanksgiving or even after it. Just a flip of the switchcall to the HVAC Co.
> would do it of course, but still. It's the
> principle of the thing.
>
> In other news, the oftenmy feeble baseball knowledge is always evident in my shitpostspress is
> down to writing about which teams might have an
> interest in which free agents that they won't
> actually come even close to signing. It might as
> well be called tire-kicking season, as clubs try
> to make their fan bases believe that some bold
> move or other might be about to occur, only to see
> the opportunity go a-glimmering all of a sudden.
> Gee, too bad. In the end, the big boys will end
> up signing when they're ready and where they want.

> Nobody can write about the details of all that
> yet, especially me, since I don't know jack shit about baseball.
>
> One can of course always write about the awful
> holes and shortcomings ever apparent in the
> decrepit lineup of The good old Central Fairfax Loser Failure Squad & Poopy Depends ClubFalls Church City.
> Sore arms and banjo hitters all, theywe are a
> D-Minus almost FLeague operation if ever there were one. Can't
> understand the meaning of the word 'grilled'.
> Can't so much as recognize a grassy area with
> small trees when theywe see one. What an awful
> state to have tumbled into.

FIFY

Date: November 14, 2019 01:13PM

> Take a chill-pill dude, it’s all one structure
> no matter how you try to repaint it.

Umm, no. It is two different structures. Anyone who's ever been in the neighborhood would know that. In the photo below, the Perkins building is partially seen on the very far right. To the left of that is a wide swath of grass. Then, to the left is the Daley Building. They are clearly not one structure, but two that are actually separated by grass. Dumbfuck. Have you ever stepped foot in DC?

Aerial_view_of_Judiciary_Square.jpg

> And as
> you’ve not maintained a residence in the
> District for as much as a single day, you would
> not have much of a clue as to what actual locals
> actually call local law enforcement.

As is the norm here, it appears you are the clueless dope.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/local/dc/armed-dangerous-man-northeast-dc/65-782fc35c-904c-4e87-908f-880ab6727e73

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/yes-dc-police-use-stop-and-frisk-but-in-a-legal-manner/2019/02/22/b85f6518-35f9-11e9-8375-e3dcf6b68558_story.html

https://www.gwhatchet.com/2019/09/30/released-mpd-stop-data-show-racial-disparities-in-second-district-policing/

https://wjla.com/news/local/residents-concerned-over-new-traffic-camera-program

https://mpdc.dc.gov/service/connect-with-MPD

> Like most
> of my neighbors, I most often used the term ‘the
> police’ during my 14-year tenure in SEDC.

Too bad you didn't when you foolishly referred to them as the DCPD. You could've avoided this humiliating embarrassment you've been forced to endure.

> Folks
> about life downtown.

You have no clue what building 3rd Street passes under. You have no idea what abuts Washington Avenue. You have no idea about exit 6 off of 395. You have no clue about what the local police are called in DC.

It is questionable if you've ever stepped foot in DC.

> DCPD is plainly the perfect
> choice for such an insouciant audience,

It is wrong and stupid, much like you.

> as it

Except those organizations actually go by those names.

Posted by: JYMEJ ()
Date: November 14, 2019 01:26PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
> >
>
> Umm, no. It is two different structures. Anyone
> who's ever been in the neighborhood would know
> that. In the photo below, the Perkins building is
> partially seen on the very far right. To the left
> of that is a wide swath of grass. Then, to the
> left is the Daley Building. They are clearly not
> one structure, but two that are actually separated
> by grass. Dumbfuck. Have you ever stepped foot
> in DC?
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > And as
> > you’ve not maintained a residence in the
> > District for as much as a single day, you would
> > not have much of a clue as to what actual
> locals
> > actually call local law enforcement.
>
>
> As is the norm here, it appears you are the
> clueless dope.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Like most
> > of my neighbors, I most often used the term
> ‘the
> > police’ during my 14-year tenure in SEDC.
>
> Too bad you didn't when you foolishly referred to
> them as the DCPD. You could've avoided this
> humiliating embarrassment you've been forced to
> endure.
>
> > Folks
> > at FFXU of course tend to have no clue at all
> > about life downtown.
>
> You have no clue what building 3rd Street passes
> under. You have no idea what abuts Washington
> Avenue. You have no idea about exit 6 off of 395.
> You have no clue about what the local police are
> called in DC.
>
> It is questionable if you've ever stepped foot in
> DC.
>
> > DCPD is plainly the perfect
> > choice for such an insouciant audience,
>
> It is wrong and stupid, much like you.
>
> > as it
> > perfectly mimics the common and well-known
> pattern
> > of LAPD, NYPD, FCPD, and the like.
>
> Except those organizations actually go by those
> names.

There's a reason some people call this guy "DimWit". He's gotten PWND by you on all these same subjects about 50 times & he STILL doesn't get it.

Date: November 14, 2019 01:33PM

You misspelled Daly again.

Date: November 14, 2019 02:01PM

> You were stopped short and stood up straight by
> the mere mention of such California sites as
> Rutherford Bench, Stags Leap, Atlas Peak, and
> Russian River. You never saw one word of that
> coming.

LOL! You are still trying to determine what D.O.C. means! I didn't think there was any point of mentioning any of those sections of the Napa Valley when talking about an Italian Pinot Grigio. The fact that you do is just further proof of what a fucking lowlife loser you are.

> Like a chainsaw, a grill needs to used
> properly.

Your fear of grills must prevent you from doing that.

> They are suited to hefty cuts of fish
> for example, but not the more delicate ones that
> are better treated by a cozy spot in a nice baking
> dish or sauté pan.

Sorry, dope, those in the know, know much more than you can ever attempt to know.

https://www.botteganapavalley.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/2019_Apr_dinner_menu.pdf

> > find yourself in Los Angeles, the grilled
> branzino at
> > Bestia is outstanding.
>
> I have hundreds of thousands of dollars of equity
> available in this property. More than you can
> dream of.

Bestia probably won't satisfy your Red Lobster/GAR palate! LOL. Best to just use your equity to go on another mundane trip to Florida.

> LOL! They are each upper level pros at
> well-regarded area restaurants. You may well have
> stumbled into dining as their guest at one point
> or another.

When they are mere figments of your imagination, you can make believe they are whatever you want them to be.

> The point that you so energetically seek to avoid
> is over what is VISIBLE from Washington Avenue --

As pointed out and you cowardly and conveniently ignored, if you are driving in any direction on Washington Avenue, the green grass of the park is not visible unless you are a giraffe riding on a double decker tourist bus. The 12+ foot wall plus the 4 foot rail would prevent anyone from seeing the grass. Are you a giraffe that was riding on a double decker bus?

Once again, you've only exposed yourself as a complete fraud.

> The pictures I posted convey quite a
> good impression of southbound drive-by views to
> the east.

Your pictures are taken from the east end of the park looking west. To people who know the area, the Washington Monument would have been the give-away. Not knowing the area, you fucked it up again.

Again, your Washington Avenue southbound drive-by views of the park would not reveal any swath of grass. Rather, they'd be obstructed by the tall stone wall.

Just admit you are completely clueless about the area. You're only further embarrassing yourself at this point. No concept of Exit 6, no understanding of the asphalt parking lots immediately to the east of Washington Avenue. No concept that Spirit of Justice Park grass is not visible from Washington Avenue. Ladies and gentlemen, the Washington Avenue Wipeout!

> > Isn't it interesting that good ole' Brookmont
> Bob only
> > showed up in that one thread just to support
> your
> > failing assertions and hasn't been heard from
> > since. How convenient for you. LOL!
>
> You might want to run a Search on the guy.

So I can come up with this?

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/2920986/2921349.html#msg-2921349

Two dead giveaways it is you. First, why would Brookmont Bob take such offense at a carport remark? Second, your notorious inability to differentiate between clearly different posters. You see me behind every insult hurled your way. Such a sad, little man.

Busted.

> > So, does the neighborhood exist? Yes or no
> will
> > do just fine.
>
> Wake up, Little Susie. It doesn't matter whether
> it exists or not. What matters is that Redfin was
> all over the place as one of the more popular
> neighborhoods in the Falls Church area while you
> didn't know one damned thing about it. Nothing.
> Nada. Zip. Zero.

So, you can't answer yes or no. That's called being cornered with no viable escape.

You think you gain some points in this debate by pointing out that somewhere buried in the Redfin website is a reference to a neighborhood that doesn't exist? LOL! Sure, stick with that one, dope.

> > While late winter is indeed a fine time to
> visit
> > the Sunshine state...
>
> No, it isn't. March is a good time to visit
> Florida, but only because of Spring Training
> baseball.

The first twenty days of March are the last 20 days of winter. Over 30 million people visited FL in the last quarter of 2018. They must know something you don't (which is likely quite a bit).

Date: November 14, 2019 02:02PM

> You misspelled Daly again.

Good catch. Did you at least learn that it isn't the same structure as the Perkins Building and that it doesn't sit above 3rd Street? Have you progressed that far yet?

Posted by: Pitiful old fuck with no life ()
Date: November 14, 2019 04:14PM

> Sometimes I think that all of you must live in the
> same basement. It's a connected world out there.

And nobody is posting here when they're out doing things with family and friends. Except you.

> Never mind that you don't ever have anything actually
> useful or interesting to say.

Says the boring old guy with no life who gets up every morning to post his daily blog of nothing useful or interesting here that nobody reads. lol

Date: November 15, 2019 10:39AM

1. As with Brockmont and Luzmary, some Falls Church fool had no inkling at all as to the existence of Terlato's operations in California.

2. Grills are in significant part just Marlboro Man toys for those struggling to overcome a relentless overdose of testosterone. And the term 'grilled' itself of course means something very different from what you foolishly believe it to mean.

3. Good food can be found in many places unless your stupid pretensions keep you from enjoying it. The butter-poached lobster during Lobsterfest at Red Lobster and the food on any day at all at a GAR store would be examples. So would the carry-out whiting at Horace & Dickie's back in the day. A hole-in-the-wall joint producing not just good eats, but great eats.

4. As you are simply too small a person to be able to accept, The Principals are in fact actual high-end area hospitality professionals whom we've known for years. As friends, we tend to go out and do things together from time to time. We particularly enjoy dining out. We went to a World Series game together last month as well. The Nats lost that particular battle, but they did go on to win the war.

5. There are no 12-foot walls along the east side of Washington Avenue, meaning that the large grassy areas dotted with small trees that dominate the scene to the east as one drives south along Washington Avenue are visible in panorama.

6. You claimed that Brookmont Bob had posted in but a single thread, and now you have cited a post under that user-name that comes from a different thread and three months after the original one (in which he beat you to a pulp in the Chicken Wars) had ended. And from the looks of the actual post you linked to, he took no offense at all to any carport reference, using that only to confirm that the poster then calling himself 'Slice n Dice' was actually the same 'Amateur Local Historian asshole' that he had so badly battered all those weeks and months before.

7. Florida is in general a horrible place. It is only within tiny strips along the coasts and around the reclaimed Disney property near Orlando that any respite from wall-to-wall awfulness can be found. In March however, the magic of Spring Training baseball arrives, providing (along with FREE breakfasts) some valid point and purpose to being in the state at all. It is otherwise just a god-awful wasteland.

8. 3rd Street NW divides the 200 block from the 300 block. Even if your tunnel claims were true, they would result in the change of but a single word -- from 'under DCPD HQ' to 'past DCPD HQ'. All else would remain exactly the same. Including of course the eventual drive past all those large grassy areas with small trees noted above. All this is just an example of the smallest of dogs and his undying hopes of finding some small scrap or morsel while hanging out under the Big People table.

9. MPD was in fact a stilted and unusual usage among my neighbors of 14 years in SEDC. The term 'the police' was most often used and heard instead. But the post in question was not addressed to any of them. It was addressed instead to the dopes and losers of FFXU. As MPD would have meant even less to such a collection of suburban low-brows, DCPD was the perfect and most efficient choice of terms for use on that occasion. And of course, it worked perfectly.

10. And since you flubbed it twice, the actual idiom is to 'set foot' in a place, not to 'step foot' in it. Your English should be declared a disaster area.

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: November 15, 2019 11:36AM

> 1. As with Brockmont and Luzmary, some Falls
> Church fool had no inkling at all as to the
> existence of Terlato's operations in California.

No, you weren't awre of them until somebody pointed it out to you.

>
> 2. Grills are in significant part just Marlboro
> Man toys for those struggling to overcome a
> relentless overdose of testosterone. And the term
> 'grilled' itself of course means something very
> different from what you foolishly believe it to
> mean.

NO, DOLT. Grilled means put on a grill. Just another thing you don't get.

>
> 3. Good food can be found in many places unless
> your stupid pretensions keep you from enjoying it.
> The butter-poached lobster during Lobsterfest at
> Red Lobster and the food on any day at all at a
> GAR store would be examples. So would the
> carry-out whiting at Horace & Dickie's back in the
> day. A hole-in-the-wall joint producing not just
> good eats, but great eats.

Red Lobster sucks. Plain and simple. GAR is overpriced, bad service, mediocre, microwaved meals. Snooty & rude help.

You're right on 1 thing. Horace & Dickie's used to be pretty good.

>
> 4. As you are simply too small a person to be
> able to accept, The Principals are in fact actual
> high-end area hospitality professionals whom we've
> known for years. As friends, we tend to go out
> and do things together from time to time. We
> particularly enjoy dining out.

They ain't too professional if they have anything to do with GAR or would consider eating there if they don't got nothing to do with it.

We went to a World
> Series game together last month as well. The Nats
> lost that particular battle, but they did go on to
> win the war.

^^^^^^^Irrelevant, just like you.^^^^^^^^^^^^

>
> 5. There are no 12-foot walls along the east side
> of Washington Avenue, meaning that the large
> grassy areas dotted with small trees that dominate
> the scene to the east as one drives south along
> Washington Avenue are visible in panorama.

Did you go out there with a tape measure? No? You got nothing to say, then, DOLT.

>
> 6. You claimed that Brookmont Bob had
> posted in but a single thread, and now you have
> cited a post under that user-name that comes from
> a different thread and three months after the
> original one (in which he beat you to a pulp in
> the Chicken Wars) had ended. And from the looks
> of the actual post you linked to, he took no
> offense at all to any carport reference, using
> that only to confirm that the poster then calling
> himself 'Slice n Dice' was actually the same
> 'Amateur Local Historian asshole' that he had so
> badly battered all those weeks and months before.
>

Everybody sees thru your sock puppets, dim wit. Just b\c you're incredibly stupid doesn't mean everybody else is. All the people you hang out with are stupid, as witnessed by you saying all these people pull out cell phones at baseball games, but, we don't hang out with you. We don't want to waste our time associating with abject DOLTs like you.

> 7. Florida is in general a horrible place. It is
> only within tiny strips along the coasts and
> around the reclaimed Disney property near Orlando
> that any respite from wall-to-wall awfulness can
> be found. In March however, the magic of Spring
> Training baseball arrives, providing (along with
> FREE breakfasts) some valid point and purpose to
> being in the state at all. It is otherwise just a
> god-awful wasteland.

...said somebody who's obviously never been to Fla.

>
> 8. 3rd Street NW divides the 200 block from the
> 300 block. Even if your tunnel claims were true,
> they would result in the change of but a single
> word -- from 'under DCPD HQ' to 'past DCPD HQ'.
> All else would remain exactly the same. Including
> of course the eventual drive past all those large
> grassy areas with small trees noted above. All
> this is just an example of the smallest of dogs
> and his undying hopes of finding some small scrap
> or morsel while hanging out under the Big People
> table.
>

There's no such thing as "DCPD", DOLT.

> 9. MPD was in fact a stilted and unusual usage
> among my neighbors of 14 years in SEDC. The term
> 'the police' was most often used and heard
> instead.

That's more BS. It's MPD, DOLT. Everybody knows that. It's "stilted" only b\c you got busted for using a name that doesn't exist. Names of DC agencies aren't required to get your approval, stupid asshole.

But the post in question was not
> addressed to any of them. It was addressed
> instead to the dopes and losers of FFXU.

that you're Head Dope & Loser-in-Chief of

As MPD
> would have meant even less to such a collection of
> suburban low-brows,

That's funny, alot of us "suburban lowbrows" seem to know what MPD is and have never heard of "DCPD". You seem to be the only 1 who's heard of DCPD. I guess that makes you the lowbrow. Maybe what that troll says about you living in a flophouse is true.

DCPD was the perfect and most
> efficient choice of terms for use on that
> occasion. And of course, it worked perfectly.

Obviously, it's not perfect & it's not efficient, either, since you're the only 1 who's ever heard of DCPD. Everybody else knows it's MPD

>
> 10. And since you flubbed it twice, the actual
> idiom is to 'set foot' in a place, not to 'step
> foot' in it. Your English should be declared a
> disaster area.

By your "standards" of getting the point across, "stepping foot in" does that. So by your standards, it's OK. Oh, I forgot, in addition to being Head Dope and Loser-in-Chief, you're also Lead Bearer of the Double Standard. ! for you, and whatever you make up as you go along.

Every day, with every FFXU shitpost, you prove you're a stupid, illiterate, moronic, DOLTish, rude, nasty, obnoxious, miserable old man who's only gotten as far menatally as an 8 YO. You prove eveery day you;re nothing but a hypocrite and a liar. Yup, it sure SUCKS TO BE YOU.

Date: November 15, 2019 11:48AM

Well, it was a bit of a bone-chiller out there yesterday, even though we bundled up and waited for things to warm up a bit before heading out to the cemetery to perform semi-annual clean-up work on behalf of those no longer with us. All would be ready now for semi-annual Phase-2, a redecoration for Xmas. Today has actually been a bit better on the weather front, as while temps early on were indeed below freezing, we've moved into the high 40's since then and will get to the low 50's later on. Light breezes and low humidity make it kind of pleasant out there just now, at least in short spurts.

In addition to cemetery work yesterday, we were able to secure Spring Training tickets for each of the Nats-hosted games that we will be attending come March. Our favorite seats were already taken for two of those games, but we have nailed down acceptable alternatives. We'll try to do the Astros games shortly, but tickets for the Cards and Marlins games up in Jupiter are not on the board just yet.

No sign of any of our wildlife friends as of yet today, but there was a fox sighting near dusk last night. Glad to see it, as those have been rather rare since maybe July or so. And at the same time, there were TWO sightings of The Great Stag and his impressive rack yesterday, first heading out to the east, and an hour or so later, headed back to the west. He was not much interested in stopping off to browse either, having seemed quite purposeful in moving along at a decent clip to address such other sorts of business as he might have had in mind. We'll try to keep an eye out for him and any other friends today as well.

No need to be on the lookout for useless clods from Falls Church City of course, as those pop up like pointless whack-a-mole targets on quite the regular basis.

Residents of the Sorry City hoping to avoid more horrendous scenes like this one...

DELUGE_duringafter_ML-11.jpg?resize=1024

...are reminded that today is the final day to apply for service on the new Stormwater Task Force. Fill out an application at all the usual sites, but keep those sandbags handy.

Posted by: RICH YUPPIE ()
Date: November 15, 2019 08:39PM

So, how 'bout that Dollar Tree?

Date: November 16, 2019 10:18AM

Well, the Dollar Tree is quite the place alright, used by rich and poor alike to obtain sundry wanted and needed goods for the low, low price of just a dollar. There has been some talk of changing that dollar thing though, and there has been talk as well of how cold the weather has gotten lately out here in the delightful Sweet Spot. I should say though that with regard to this particular morning, it's not entirely ghastly out this way at all. True, that 31-degree reading earlier was not so very encouraging, but there is a ton of sun out there, and we should eventually almost maybe get up into the mid-40's somewhere. The humidity is not a factor in anything at 52%, but there is a tad too much of these breezes that are making it feel more chilly out there than it ought to. I guess a little excess wind is better than what some others have been getting out of this latest national system though.

Meanwhile, just a brief and single wildlife sighting yesterday, as a pair of average-sized, no-rack-at-all creatures made their way eastward across the property. Looked like they had tickets to a movie, as they didn't stop to nibble at all -- just made their steady way down to the road and then off into the woods and wilds on the other side. Hope they enjoyed the show.

Never enjoying very much of any show at all of course are the slugs and slouches of miserable Falls Church City. Their lives so frequently interrupted by the sudden need to go to Florida, these latter-day examples of wretched refuse can barely make their way in the modern world. Some odd religion or other after all leads them to mystical beliefs about the secret lives of internet time-stamps, and also to shun the use of modern technology in at least ballparks, nail salons, and restaurants. Makes no sense at all, but as we see so regularly here, those from the Itsy Bitsy City are not at all about making any sort of sense. They should sit themselves down between 1:00 and 5:00 this afternoon to watch the GSN presentation of good old Cash Cab. Might manage to learn just a thing or two.

Posted by: NO, DOLT.............. ()
Date: November 16, 2019 10:29AM

>
> N
> mystical beliefs about the secret lives of

> shun the use of
> modern technology in at least ballparks,

No, stupid fuck, we just don't see any sense in spending all this money for primo seats in a ballpark so we can play with our phones instead of watching the game or goings on in the park. Those of us with brains, something you lack, know we can play with our phones in our homes or on the street for no extra cost.

To say nothing of how rude it is to play with your phone when you;re out eating with company. Of course, since you're a nasty old fogey, you have no concept of politeness or manners.

Now hurry up & go yell at those kids to get off your lawn and be careful not to pee your Depends while you're doing it.

Date: November 16, 2019 10:59AM

^^^ Eleven minutes. Example or hanging on my every word. Also of still not understanding what pre-game, pace-of-game, pitching change, and between-innings might mean. Of course, these clowns so rarely have either the occasion or the means to attend a game anyway. Probably never had a pedicure or a decent meal out either.

Date: November 16, 2019 12:21PM

> ^^^In Eleven minutes or less. Example orI'm always hanging on myself with
> every word I shitpost on FFXU. Also of still not understanding what
> pre-game, pace-of-game, pitching change, and
> between-innings might mean, even though I'm still wasting my money by playing with my phone in overpriced ballpark seats. Of course, these
> clowns like me so rarely have either the occasion or the
> means to attend a game anyway. That's why I have to watch them in the TV Dept. at Walmart. I can barely afford my FFX Connector fare to the local Walmart Probably never hadwasted their money on
> a pedicure or a decent meal out for me is Mcdonald's hamburgers & a LARGE fries.either.

FIFY

Date: November 16, 2019 12:45PM

^^^ Somebody’s in a Falls Church state of mind.

Date: November 16, 2019 02:32PM

> ^^^ Somebody’sI'm always in a Central Fairfax lloser Failure Squad & Poopy Depends Club Church state of mind. That's why I'm Loser-in-Chief. Now excuse me, there are some kids on my lawn & I have to go yell at them to get off it.

FIFY

Date: November 16, 2019 05:23PM

No kids. Fawns.

Date: November 16, 2019 08:59PM

> No kids. Fawraccoons.

FIFY

Date: November 17, 2019 08:34AM

Postponed just now a trip into town to get some breakfast goodies and retrieve the morning paper because a fox was blocking my path out from the front porch to the car. Pretty big one, just sort of gazing out across the front lawn, no doubt hoping to spot some tasty squirrel or chipmunk. Guessing that he's gone now, so I'll give all this another shot.

Posted by: J. Poopydepends Moronclown ()
Date: November 17, 2019 09:48AM

> Postponed just now a trip into the local 7-11own to get some
> breakfast goodies from the trash can, there and drop off the trash bag at the overflowing dumpster here full of empty Boone's Farm bottles & Milwaukee's Best cansretrieve the morning paper
> because a foaming at the mouth raccoonx was blocking my path to the overflowing dumpsterout from the
> front porch to the car
. Pretty big one, just sort
> of gazing out across the front lawnparking lot, no doubt
> hoping to spot something to bite tasty squirrel or chipmunk.
> Guess
hoping that he's gone now, so I'll give all this
> another shot.

FIFY

Posted by: Who cares? ()
Date: November 17, 2019 09:58AM

> Postponed just now a trip into town to get some
> breakfast goodies and retrieve the morning paper
> because a fox was blocking my path out from the
> front porch to the car. Pretty big one, just sort
> of gazing out across the front lawn, no doubt
> hoping to spot some tasty squirrel or chipmunk.
> Guessing that he's gone now, so I'll give all this
> another shot.

Nobody cares. Really. nobody. Seriously. nobody.

Date: November 17, 2019 11:02AM

Well, didn't need a third time, as the second time was already a charm. Newspaper and delicious breakfast goodies have been successfully retrieved and stored, so we seem to be ready now for another beautiful day out here in the delightful Sweet Spot that so relatively few are actually able to enjoy. It's still pretty chilly out there just now, yet marginally better than what we had yesterday. It was just 33 degrees that I met up with along with that sleek rust-and-black fox earlier. We're now up to 38 and on the way to what will probably fail to reach the mid-40's. Looks like today might be a turning point though, as the next week is consistently predicted to see the 50-degree mark and never fall below freezing. That's a good sign. Kind of cloudy out there now and with those pesky breezes still huffing and puffing away, more than just a light jacket is needed to be comfortable out there for any length of time. It will surely be comfy in the TV room however, as four more hours of Cash Cab will be coming up on GSN this afternoon. Three cheers for that.

In other news, Trea Turner had successful surgery to provide definitive treatment for the index finger broken as he tried to drop down a bunt back in April. He should be fully recovered by the time training camp opens in mid-February. Otherwise, the Nats are alleged to be putting on an early push with both Rendon and Strasburg. In his heart of hearts, Scott Boras would of course prefer that the two held out for as long as possible, so we'll have to wait and see how that tension might ultimately be resolved.

Already resolved of course is the clear lack of any sort of class or clue at all among these childish, half-assed dopes and dumbos from dead-end Falls Church City. Beavis and Butthead would look like intellectual titans in comparison to these mental slouches. You have to teach the bozos all about what's going on in their own back yards. Some are no doubt still blind to the existence of a 30-foot cliff in what used to be South Falls Church. As tall as a three-story building, and they just can't manage to see it. Rest assured though, that some assortment of these dummies will be along here shortly to the inevitable end of behaving in some even more embarrassingly stupid manner. It's just who they are.

Date: November 18, 2019 10:31AM

Well, it's still entirely too winter-like outside, but things this morning have at least improved a bit over what we had yesterday out here in the glorious Sweet Spot. It was cloudy and just 36 degrees outside as we began the day, but the winds have lost their edge which always helps. There were a few sprinkles before sunrise, but experts say that while the clouds are likely to persist and we may not quite reach that now sought-after 50-degree mark, there isn't any real chance of rain today.

No notable wildlife encounters or sightings so far today, or yesterday either, after having been brought up a bit short by a significant fox blocking my path as he looked out over the front yard from a vantage point on the front porch. Don't know that he ever found himself a meal out there or not. Hopefully the birds soon will, as the wife has used the ides of November as a signal to start feeding them once again, They're not all that bright, so it usually takes 7-10 days for them to realize that free bird seed is once again available from the feeders out along the back patio. Squirrels and chipmunks should figure it out again soon as well, and then there will be the usual cacophony of very entertaining activity just outside our south and east facing windows.

In other news, there is nothing going on with the Nats, and the same might be said as well of the Redskins, who moved to a record of 1-9 yesterday with a decisive loss to the hapless Jets. Told you to watch Cash Cab instead. 1-9 is just a disgrace.

Also a disgrace of course are the assorted chumps and churls of Falls Church City. Little more than a collection of puffed-up sidewalk spoofers and sorry-ass sock-puppeteers, these pretenders in reality have nothing to say and nowhere to go in terms of any actually intelligent commentary. With their long histories and no beer-driven NFL adventures to stumble off into today, these dopes are likely to stop by at some point to unload some of their uselessness here for the benefit of absolutely no one at all. Be mindful.

Date: November 18, 2019 12:18PM

>
>
>
>the ides of November

HEY MORON! Look at the time/date stamp on your shitpost. Today's the 18th. Not the Ides of Nov. Looks like you flunked Jr. HS world Hist., too.

Date: November 18, 2019 12:55PM

It’s once again plain old ordinary English that you’ve failed to process properly.

Posted by: Pointer Outer of Things ()
Date: November 18, 2019 01:42PM

> It’s once again plain old ordinary English that
> you’ve failed to process properly.

You're the 1 who called today the Ides of Nov. which makes you the FAILURE AGAIN.

Date: November 18, 2019 01:53PM

Try reading that post again, dope. You’ll probably just mess up again, but give it a shot.

Date: November 18, 2019 02:17PM

> Try reading that post again, dope. You’ll
> probably just mess up again, but give it a shot.

I did read it, Dummo. Today's the 18th. You said your wife's feeding the birds on the Ides of Nov. The Ides of Nov. aren't the 18th, 1/2 wit.

Date: November 18, 2019 02:53PM

You’re even worse at this than I thought. I said the wife used the ides as a signal to start feeding again. That would have been several days ago, not today. Dope.

Date: November 18, 2019 03:08PM

> 1. As with Brockmont and Luzmary, some Falls
> Church fool had no inkling at all as to the
> existence of Terlato's operations in California.

You can't even decide if Brockmont exists or not, you dope! LOL!

Second, all available evidence indicates that I was more than familiar with the vineyards being operated by Terlato in the Napa Valley. On the other hand, you've yet to figure out what D.O.C. is.

> 2. Grills are in significant part just Marlboro
> Man toys for those struggling to overcome a
> relentless overdose of testosterone.

LOL! Your irrational fear of grills and grilled food has driven you further into madness.

Something tells me that James Beard Award Winner Barbara Lynch is not suffering from an overdose of testosterone.

https://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/lemon-stuffed-grilled-branzino

You, on the other hand, could probably stand an infusion of testosterone. Grown men should not have such a fear of a cooking instrument. Then again, you're nothing more than a lily-livered chicken shit.

On a side note, I was pleasantly surprised at dinner over the weekend to find a beautiful grilled branzino on the menu. The folks at Black Salt really know how to do it right. It was even better than the one served at Fiola Mare which is excellent.

> And the term
> 'grilled' itself of course means something very
> different from what you foolishly believe it to
> mean.

Reminder, the name of the dish is something different than the description of a dish. Surprised your vaunted principals haven't taught you this very simple fact. Then again, imaginary friends can be rather unreliable.

> 3. Good food can be found in many places unless
> your stupid pretensions keep you from enjoying it.
> The butter-poached lobster during Lobsterfest at
> Red Lobster and the food on any day at all at a
> GAR store would be examples.

To a no-account no-nothing, sure. It's not my pretensions that keep me from these places, it is my actual experiences at both. GAR can't even properly dress a salad. Pathetic.

> So would the
> carry-out whiting at Horace & Dickie's back in the
> day. A hole-in-the-wall joint producing not just
> good eats, but great eats.

LOL! Like you could ever find it. You are perpetually lost when it comes to all things DC. Let's not forget the DCPD Disaster, the Daley Debacle and the Washington Avenue Wipeout.

> 4. As you are simply too small a person to be
> able to accept, The Principals are in fact actual
> high-end area hospitality professionals whom we've
> known for years. As friends, we tend to go out
> and do things together from time to time. We
> particularly enjoy dining out. We went to a World
> Series game together last month as well. The Nats
> lost that particular battle, but they did go on to
> win the war.

When they are mere figments of your imagination, they can be whoever you pretend them to be. Real principals would laugh at your dining knowledge (or lack thereof).

> 5. There are no 12-foot walls along the east side
> of Washington Avenue, meaning that the large
> grassy areas dotted with small trees that dominate
> the scene to the east as one drives south along
> Washington Avenue are visible in panorama.

LOL. So wrong, again. Here's photographic evidence to prove you wrong. The question is will it make you backtrack like a little bitch just like photographs of the Perkins Building sent you scrambling like a rat?

Look at the photograph below. About 1/3 of the way up on the far right, you can see the east end of the park. The park sits atop a 12+ foot wall. You can see the wall is taller than a box truck. The safety railing is even taller. No way you can see the grass from Washington Avenue from street level. If you'd ever driven that area, you'd know that. You'd also know about Exit 6 off of 395 that offers direct access to Washington Avenue. You are unaware of both further exposing yourself as a fraud. This area is less than a mile from the neighborhood that you claimed you were a resident of. Residents of that area would know the area. You don't. Fraud.

Aerial_View_of_the_House_Office_Building

Here is further evidence of the wall. This is the view if you are heading north on Washington Avenue towards Independence.

201405-271148-1.jpg

> 6. You claimed that Brookmont Bob had
> posted in but a single thread, and now you have
> cited a post under that user-name that comes from
> a different thread and three months after the
> original one (in which he beat you to a pulp in
> the Chicken Wars) had ended. And from the looks
> of the actual post you linked to, he took no
> offense at all to any carport reference, using
> that only to confirm that the poster then calling
> himself 'Slice n Dice' was actually the same
> 'Amateur Local Historian asshole' that he had so
> badly battered all those weeks and months before.

LOL! So, you posted as Brookmont Bob in another thread. You are so consumed by me that you see me in threads where I don't even post. That's sad for you. Sorry, you depraved loser. Posting after a carport jab only proves it's you. The only question now is whether you are man enough to admit it. Past practice indicates you'll continue to be a dickless coward.

> 7. Florida is in general a horrible place. It is
> only within tiny strips along the coasts and
> around the reclaimed Disney property near Orlando
> that any respite from wall-to-wall awfulness can
> be found.

Which is where most people go, dope.

> In March however, the magic of Spring
> Training baseball arrives, providing (along with
> FREE breakfasts) some valid point and purpose to
> being in the state at all. It is otherwise just a
> god-awful wasteland.

Over 125 million people visited FL last year. It was a record. At least you pretended to visit. LOL!

> 8. 3rd Street NW divides the 200 block from the
> 300 block. Even if your tunnel claims were true,

Which they are. You can't overcome the photographic evidence.

> they would result in the change of but a single
> word -- from 'under DCPD HQ' to 'past DCPD HQ'.

But, you didn't say past. Further, you continued to insist it was under the Daley Building (as there is no such building known as DCPD HQ). It wasn't until the photographic evidence proved you to be a fucking ignoramus about the area, that you finally cowardly relented. Remember, you made this blunder after claiming you were a one-time long-time resident of the city. A city resident wouldn't make such an egregious error.

> All else would remain exactly the same. Including
> of course the eventual drive past all those large
> grassy areas with small trees noted above.

Which are obscured from a street view due to the walls. You got busted again. Fraud.

> All
> this is just an example of the smallest of dogs
> and his undying hopes of finding some small scrap
> or morsel while hanging out under the Big People
> table.

It is an example of you getting your ass handed to you. It happens here incessantly.

> 9. MPD was in fact a stilted and unusual usage
> among my neighbors of 14 years in SEDC. The term
> 'the police' was most often used and heard
> instead.

Which is the term you should have used instead of the clearly wrong DCPD.

> But the post in question was not
> addressed to any of them. It was addressed
> instead to the dopes and losers of FFXU. As MPD
> would have meant even less to such a collection of
> suburban low-brows,

You are the only suburban low-brow that used or needed DCPD. Everyone else here has mocked you for it. There goes that theory of yours.

> DCPD was the perfect and most
> efficient choice of terms for use on that
> occasion. And of course, it worked perfectly.

It went off like a fart in church and you are mocked for it to this day.

> 10. And since you flubbed it twice, the actual
> idiom is to 'set foot' in a place, not to 'step
> foot' in it. Your English should be declared a
> disaster area.

I had stopped going down to the Café Wha? in the afternoons. Never stepped foot in there again.

Date: November 18, 2019 04:24PM

^^^ You’re just a poorly schooled shit-picker who never got better than a D in English. By the way, isn’t Black Salt just down the street from MacArthur Liquors? LOLOLOL!

Date: November 18, 2019 05:20PM

LOL! Typically futile and nonsensical response when buried under the avalanche of facts further exposing you as nothing more than a lying fraud. For once, your Google skills didn't let you down as Black Salt is right down the street from MacArthur Beverages. Of course, you'd never heard of the place until I introduced you to it. Black Salt is also not far from Brookmont. If you recall, that's the place you foolishly claimed you were from and then depravely lied about the vital status of your parents.

Despite your horrendous attempt, this latest attempt at obfuscation doesn't effectively distract from the fact that you're a total fraud. Those pictures of the Spirit of Justice wall only further exacerbated the Washington Avenue Wipeout.

Date: November 18, 2019 05:51PM

> You’re even worse at this than I thought. I
> said the wife used the ides as a signal to start
> feeding again. That would have been several days
> ago, not today. Dope.

& how many days is several, dummo? Yeah I know the dict. defines it as more than 2, but how many days ago was it, dummo?

Date: November 19, 2019 09:01AM

seven figure city Wrote:
Let's 'set foot' in a more wrinkle-free record here --

Regardless of whether any of them actually exists, you are just a butthurt Falls Church dope who had never heard of Brockmont, Luzmary, predatory towing at Northside Social, or Terlato wine-making in California prior to the time that I brought those matters to your attention. You have of course been reeling ever since.

Grills are as often used improperly as properly because of insouciant food-ruining dopes like you. By the way, do you know how many GAR stores have actual wood-fired grills?

Horace & Dickie's was a short walk up from the SEDC townhome we maintained for 14 years. Often combined the trip with a stop at Taylor's Gourmet.

Breaking News: One of Tbe Principals is currently vacationing in Key West. I bet we'll soon be hearing more about that trip than we ave or ever will about your 'Europe' trip.

Psst! What is the name of the street actually visible in the photo you allege to be from along Washington Avenue?

You claimed that Brookmont Bob had posted in only one thread. A simple Search showed that it was at least four.

As I know from having actually lived there, Florida is in general a horrible place.

The highly successful non-Mass Ave alternative route for reaching our reserved parking spot in the hours prior to Games 3, 4, and 5 of the World Series was based on knowledge that construction on 3rd Street NW, though still not nearly completed, was far enough along to be passable to traffic. Had to cut back and forth on unpaved surfaces around cones, barrels, and barricades, but it was indeed possible to end up shooting down through the tunnel so famously associated with DCPD HQ, then past the expanses of grass and small trees so plainly visible on the east side of Washington Avenue, and finally off South Capitol Street and through the SW neighborhoods to reach our destination. Sadly at the time, the Nats lost all three of those games. And then...

Date: November 19, 2019 09:18AM

Pointer Outer of Things Wrote:
> & how many days is several, dummo? Yeah I know
> the dict. defines it as more than 2, but how many
> days ago was it, dummo?

Let me google that for Your Incompetency...

The 13th or 15th days of every month are known as the Ides and are sacred to Jupiter. It's an old Roman tradition dating back to the lunar calendar, where they would fall on a full moon. But the Ides of November have a special meaning, being the traditional date of one of the two Epula Iovis or feasts of Jupiter.

Posted by: DOLT post quoted here ()
Date: November 19, 2019 09:25AM

> -----
> Let's 'set foot' in a more wrinkle-free record
> here --
>
> Regardless of whether any of them actually exists,
> you are just a butthurt Falls Church dope who had
> never heard of Brockmont, Luzmary, predatory
> towing at Northside Social, or

OF COURSE he's never heard of Brockmont, DOLT, it doesn't exist. It not existing IS relevant. That's why he never heard of it, DOLT. Of course, you're too stupid to understand that. I don't expect anything better from somebody who thinks the Ides of November is the 18th, though.

Terlato wine-making
> in California prior to the time that I brought
> those matters to your attention. You have of
> course been reeling ever since.

He brought that to your attention, DOLT. 1ce again, you got shit ass backwards. But, since your head is so firmly lodged up your ass you can't understand that possibility that somebody never heard of something that doesn't exist, it's no surprise you'd get something ass backwards.

>
> Grills are as often used improperly as properly
> because of insouciant food-ruining dopes like you.

You put the food on the grill, it cooks. What more is there to it? Since you're such a DOLT & can't understand anything more than basic, anyhow, why do you try to make things more harder for yourself? Oh, I knOW, you're a DOLT.

> By the way, do you know how many GAR stores have
> actual wood-fired grills?

considering how much use GAR makes of microwaves (almost everything on the menu) it doesn't matter how many grills they have if they don't use them much. GAR+overpriced, microwaved mediocre food with snooty and lousy service and boring atmosphere.

>
> Horace & Dickie's was a short walk up from the
> SEDC townhome we maintained for 14 years. Often
> combined the trip with a stop at Taylor's Gourmet.

H&D's is still around & has expanded (somebody prbably bought it). Taylor Gourmet is back. Somebody bought it. If H&D's was a "short" walk, you couldn't have been too much south of E. Capitol & surely no further S than Independence. But you try to put up this image of having a house in the bowles of SE when you really were on Cap. Hill. Just because you're incredibly stupid doesn't mean we're so stupid as you are we'd actually buy the BS you're trying to sell us, DOLT.

>
>
> Breaking News: One of Tbe Principals is currently
> vacationing in Key West. I bet we'll soon be
> hearing more about that trip than we ave or ever
> will about your 'Europe' trip.

Maybe he doesn't wanna give you the details of his Europe trip. Just like nobody's interested in the minute details of your miserable life, perhaps nobody's interested in the minute details of his OK life. He's not the 1 who shows characteristics of a miserable full of shit old man. You are, DOLT.

>
> Psst! What is the name of the street actually
> visible in the photo you allege to be from along
> Washington Avenue?

WHERE are we going with this BS, DOLT?

>
> You claimed that Brookmont Bob had posted
> in only one thread. A simple Search showed that
> it was at least four.

Maybe he didn't see the other 3. Not everybody is as obsessed with a cheap ass internet forum full of trolls like you are. He's not so obsessed he has to do advanced searches like you're always doing. Most people don't care because unlike you, DOLT, they actually have a life.

>
> As I know from having actually lived there,
> Florida is in general a horrible place.

Oh, so now we've got a new BS claim that we actually supposedly lived in FLA!

>
> The highly successful non-Mass Ave alternative
> route for reaching our reserved parking spot in
> the hours prior to Games 3, 4, and 5 of the World
> Series was based on knowledge that construction on
> 3rd Street NW, though still not nearly completed,
> was far enough along to be passable to traffic.
> Had to cut back and forth on unpaved surfaces
> around cones, barrels, and barricades,

All of your routes are stupid, DOLT. You seem to think you save all this time, but, the time you waste getting to the faster parts means it takes you longer than if you took a more straighter route there. Oh, and you never miss an chance to post this fake shit you think gives you more status about your overpriced parking spot and overpriced seats you play with your cell phone in instead of watching the game. All you're doing is proving what a DOLT you are. You prove what a DOLt you are with every shitpost every day.

but it was
> indeed possible to end up shooting down through
> the tunnel so famously associated with DCPD HQ,

There's NO SUCH THING as DCPD, DOLT.

> then past the expanses of grass and small trees so
> plainly visible on the east side of Washington
> Avenue, and finally off South Capitol Street and
> through the SW neighborhoods to reach our
> destination. Sadly at the time, the Nats lost all
> three of those games. And then...

WE already know how the Series went down, DOLT. We don't need your DOLT reminders of it, DOLT.

Date: November 19, 2019 09:27AM

> Pointer Outer of Things Wrote:
> -----
> > & how many days is several, dummo? Yeah I know
> > the dict. defines it as more than 2, but how
> many
> > days ago was it, dummo?
>
> Let me google that for Your Incompetency...
>
> The 13th or 15th days of every month are known
> as the Ides and are sacred to Jupiter. It's an old
> Roman tradition dating back to the lunar calendar,
> where they would fall on a full moon. But the Ides
> of November have a special meaning, being the
> traditional date of one of the two Epula Iovis or
> feasts of Jupiter.

OH GOODEE, dummo. So when did it happen, dummo?

Oh, & we know you had to Google it b\c you didn't even know. Nice try at a cover up, though, dummo---NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: November 19, 2019 10:13AM

Well, things rhis morning continue to improve weather-wise out here in the glorious Sweet Spot that an actual quality education has enabled some of us to be able both to afford and appreciate. Though cloudy, it was a not all that bad 39 degrees outside at sun-up, and we've picked up a couple of degrees since then. The humidity is back above 90%, but there's no real chance of actual rain. It's a little gusty at times, so still tending toward the chilly side, but we should see the low 50's before we're all done here today, suggesting that nothing really terrible will be waiting out there.

No sign of any of our major wildlife friends just yet, but you never know about these things, so we'll just have to keep an eye out and see what happens. The birds meanwhile have made quicker than expected discovery of all these newly available stores of birdseed. We have half a dozen mourning doves pacing back and forth across the back patio, while cardinals, woodpeckers, nuthatches, and assorted songbirds peck away at the seed and suet above. The squirrels are also now in the know, though they seem no better today at dealing with squirrel-resistant feeders than they were last season. In any case, it appears that we are now all set to enjoy once again the entertainment center that plays out annually outside our windows. This will help pass the three months' time that separates us now from the start of Spring Training. Our 2020 trip is about halfway assembled now. Should be another great time!

In other news, the Nats haven't made any significant moves of late, and neither have any of these plodding oafs and clods from the dilapidated dorf of Falls Church City. Completely out of the loop is about the best way to describe the rambling, low-grade fables and other sorts of nonsense that they inexplicably post. They basically have nothing notable to say here and no effective means of saying it. At least, not in English.

Posted by: TNJUH ()
Date: November 19, 2019 11:07AM

> Well, things rhis morning continue to improve
> weather-wise out here in the glorious Sweet Spot
> that an actual quality education has enabled some
> of us to be able both to afford and appreciate.
> Though cloudy, it was a not all that bad 39
> degrees outside at sun-up, and we've picked up a
> couple of degrees since then. The humidity is
> back above 90%, but there's no real chance of
> actual rain. It's a little gusty at times, so
> still tending toward the chilly side, but we
> should see the low 50's before we're all done here
> today, suggesting that nothing really terrible
> will be waiting out there.
>
> No sign of any of our major wildlife friends just
> yet, but you never know about these things, so
> we'll just have to keep an eye out and see what
> happens. The birds meanwhile have made quicker
> than expected discovery of all these newly
> available stores of birdseed. We have half a
> dozen mourning doves pacing back and forth across
> the back patio, while cardinals, woodpeckers,
> nuthatches, and assorted songbirds peck away at
> the seed and suet above. The squirrels are also
> now in the know, though they seem no better today
> at dealing with squirrel-resistant feeders than
> they were last season. In any case, it appears
> that we are now all set to enjoy once again the
> entertainment center that plays out annually
> outside our windows. This will help pass the
> three months' time that separates us now from the
> start of Spring Training. Our 2020 trip is about
> halfway assembled now. Should be another great
> time!
>
> In other news, the Nats haven't made any
> significant moves of late, and neither have any of
> these plodding oafs and clods from the dilapidated
> dorf of Falls Church City. Completely out of the
> loop is about the best way to describe the
> rambling, low-grade fables and other sorts of
> nonsense that they inexplicably post. They
> basically have nothing notable to say here and no
> effective means of saying it. At least, not in
> English.

^^^^^This dumbfuck acts like somebody actually cares about the minute goings on in his insignificant failure of a miserablelife. What a dOPE.

Date: November 19, 2019 11:28AM

LOL! What a coward.

> Regardless of whether any of them actually exists,

LOL! So, now we should be thanking you for pointing out a neighborhood that doesn't exist? How fucking dumb are you? No need to answer that as we all know.

> you are just a butthurt Falls Church dope who had
> never heard of Brockmont,

Where is this neighborhood? Can you post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in this Brockmont neighborhood?

> Luzmary, predatory
> towing at Northside Social, or Terlato wine-making
> in California prior to the time that I brought
> those matters to your attention. You have of
> course been reeling ever since.

All evidence points to the contrary.

> Grills are as often used improperly as properly

I suppose if you are the type who doesn't know how to properly dress or order a salad, grills may be a bit of a challenge. Your irrational fear of grills factors into that as well. Meanwhile, grilling a whole branzino is not only acceptable, but the preferable way by many who know much more than you do.

> By the way, do you know how many GAR stores have
> actual wood-fired grills?

No, nor do I care. All of them are disastrous.

> Horace & Dickie's was a short walk up from the
> SEDC townhome we maintained for 14 years. Often
> combined the trip with a stop at Taylor's Gourmet.

Perhaps you mean Taylor Gourmet? And for someone who contends he resided in DC for 14 years, it's quite surprising that you were unaware of exit 6 off of 395 that provides direct access to Washington Avenue in both directions, unaware that 3rd St., NW passes under the Perkins Building which is the Department of Labor's headquarters and not the Daly Building which is the MPD headquarters, and unaware of the fact that he Spirit of Justice park sits well above the street level view from Washington Avenue.

> Breaking News: One of Tbe Principals is currently
> vacationing in Key West. I bet we'll soon be
> hearing more about that trip than we ave or ever
> will about your 'Europe' trip.

Again, your make believe friends can be whoever and wherever you want them to be. Too bad you didn't warn your friend that Florida is no place to visit in months outside of March. Then again, he didn't warn you about ordering a fruity Pinot Grigio with a Marsala dish.

> Psst! What is the name of the street actually
> visible in the photo you allege to be from along
> Washington Avenue?

The name of the street is D St., SW. The picture is taken from the corner of D St., SW and Washington Ave., SW. If you were heading north on Washington Avenue, that would be your view as you drove through the intersection with D St if you were looking to the right. A 14 year resident of DC should know these things. Directly behind the photographer would be one of the rather large asphalt parking lots that you seem completely unaware of. Spin the view from the link below and see for yourself.

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.8850334,-77.010488,3a,75y,49.79h,74.99t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sqPKIqE4a80E0TXVQubOSKg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

Further, the tall wall visible in that shot continues around the corner all the way to C St., SW. That is proven in the aerial shot you are now ignoring like a coward. It shows the wall beneath the park and the railing to be taller than the box trucks awaiting entry to the Rayburn loading docks. All of that renders any views of grass impossible.

If you have any proficiency at all in using Google Maps Street view, you can navigate using the above link to see the wall from Washington Avenue.

Or, you can click here.

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.8851712,-77.0109075,3a,47.7y,60.61h,88.41t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sMrY577OE1yWAiv5FdHUaIA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

Hard to see any grass in the Spirt of Justice Park from that view. Looks like that pretty big wall is obstructing the view.

> You claimed that Brookmont Bob had posted
> in only one thread. A simple Search showed that
> it was at least four.

Sure did. Because I'd never posted in any of the other threads where you posted as Brookmont Bob, I was unaware of you posting in others under that name. Upon your suggestion, I did a search and found out that you posted in others as Brookmont Bob. That search also confirmed Brookmont Bob is you. Nobody else is so dumb as to not be able to differentiate between completely different individuals posting in this forum and nobody else is sent into a butthurt frenzy by mere mention of a carport. You really shot yourself in the foot there, dope.

> As I know from having actually lived there,
> Florida is in general a horrible place.

You claim to have resided in DC as well and you know jack shit about the place. Meanwhile, more than 125 million people visited Florida last year.

> The highly successful non-Mass Ave alternative
> route for reaching our reserved parking spot in
> the hours prior to Games 3, 4, and 5 of the World
> Series was based on knowledge that construction on
> 3rd Street NW, though still not nearly completed,
> was far enough along to be passable to traffic.
> Had to cut back and forth on unpaved surfaces
> around cones, barrels, and barricades, but it was
> indeed possible to end up shooting down through
> the tunnel so famously associated with DCPD HQ,

There is no building in the city known as DCPD HQ. Most people familiar with the area know the underpass is associated with the Department of Labor. You're only looking more foolish with these types of posts. It casts serious doubts about your claims of residing in the city for 14 years. Not that anyone believed you to begin with.

> then past the expanses of grass and small trees so
> plainly visible on the east side of Washington
> Avenue,

Photographic evidence directly contradicts this claim unless, of course, you are a giraffe who was riding on a double decker bus. Unfortunately for you, sticking to this claim merely confirms what a lying fraud you are.

> and finally off South Capitol Street and
> through the SW neighborhoods to reach our
> destination. Sadly at the time, the Nats lost all
> three of those games. And then...

You stumbled into the Washington Avenue Wipeout and the Daly Debacle.

Date: November 19, 2019 11:51AM

DOLT post quoted here Wrote:
> OF COURSE he's never heard of Brockmont, DOLT, it
> doesn't exist.

Not much of an obstacle for the real estate professionals over at Redfin. They were following the Brockmont Buzz while designated dopes were entirely clueless as to what was going on right next door.

> He brought that to your attention, DOLT.

No, Señor Sockpuppet. He claimed that Terlato alone was enough to determine location. Dumb!

> You put the food on the grill, it cooks. What more
> is there to it?

Great question.

> GAR+overpriced, microwaved mediocre food with snooty and lousy service > and boring atmosphere.

Thanks for the insights.

> H&D's is still around...

Great, but I'm not. After a 14-year run, my last surviving partner and I decided to sell the place in SEDC back in February.

> If H&D's was a "short" walk, you couldn't have been too much
> south of E. Capitol & surely no further S than Independence.

Think Natatorium-ish.

> But you try to put up this image of having a house in
> the bowles (sic) of SE when you really were on Cap. Hill.

Every DC location is in one quadrant or another. There is no choice in the matter.

> Maybe he doesn't wanna give you the details of his
> Europe trip.

Obviously, 'he' doesn't, and the reasons for that are obvious as well.

> WHERE are we going with this BS, DOLT?

Just testing. It's of course quite plain that the street in the the picture is NOT Washington Avenue.

> Maybe he didn't see the other 3.

That's quite likely. And it means that 'he' again made claims out of total ignorance.

> Oh, so now we've got a new BS claim that we
> actually supposedly lived in FLA!

Yes. In Vero Beach -- Where The Tropics Begin. Easy to remember because the call letters of the local radio station back then were WTTB.

> All of your routes are stupid, DOLT. You seem to
> think you save all this time, but, the time you
> waste getting to the faster parts means it takes
> you longer than if you took a more straighter
> route there.

More straighter? Nice.

> Oh, and you never miss an chance to post this fake
> shit you think gives you more status about your
> overpriced parking spot and overpriced seats.

The half-season Club Level seats and reserved parking cost us quite a bit less than what some drive- or walk-up dork would have to pay for them.

> you play with your cell phone in instead of watching the game.

There's pre-game, between innings, injury time-outs, mound visits, pitching changes, and sometimes even rain delays. It doesn't seem that you have much of a clue as to how all this actually works.

Date: November 19, 2019 12:06PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> LOL! What a coward.

Same shit, different day. You cower in ignorant denials of fact and reality from dawn to dusk and then some. You are a reflection of the same foolishness and failure that taint Falls Church City.

Date: November 19, 2019 12:14PM

> -----
> > LOL! What a coward.
>
> Same shit, different day. You cower in ignorant
> denials of fact and reality from dawn to dusk and
> then some. You are a reflection of the same
> foolishness and failure that taint Falls Church
> City.

LOL! Ever the coward. Smacked in the face with the overwhelming facts that you know next to nothing about Washington, D.C., you resort to this feeble retort to try and get the last word in. Ain't happening. I'm going to mock your ignorance day after day. Deal with it, dumbass.

Those Google Map links must've chapped your ass big time. BTW, you get a nice view of that tall wall when taking exit 6, which is the exit you never heard of! LOL!

You've been slaughtered, butchered, seasoned, grilled, sliced and ingested. All that's left is to turn you into what you really are - a pile of shit.

Date: November 19, 2019 12:42PM

LOL! Now THAT’S some serious loser-ass butthurt. Same as it ever was among the totally outclassed class.

Date: November 19, 2019 12:57PM

The only butthurt in the room is emanating from you as you've just had your ass handed to you for the umpteenth time. Your entire attempt at a rebuttal has been dismantled and thrown on the trash heap. You've been reduced to these futile one liners.

Brockmont Blunder
DCPD Disaster
Daly Debacle
Washington Avenue Wipeout
Spirit of Justice Slip-Up
Terlato Turd
Branzino Botch

Date: November 19, 2019 02:04PM

You’re an ignorant douche in a dump. You can’t afford to live where I live, do what I do, or dine where I dine. Speaking of which, it’s nearly lunch time.

Date: November 19, 2019 02:29PM

LOL! You are the ignorant one who has been exposed as a complete fraud. You have zero knowledge about Washington, D.C. where you claimed to be a resident for more than a decade.

You were completely unaware of exit 6 off of 395 which allows easy access to Washington Avenue.

You were completely unaware that 3rd St., NW passes under the Perkins Building and not the Daly Building.

You stupidly and foolishly called the MPD the DCPD.

You were thoroughly unfamiliar with the 12+ foot wall and railing that the Spirit of Justice Park sits atop of on its eastern edge.

You still can't articulate where the alleged Brockmont neighborhood is located or even find a link to a home for sale or recently sold in this supposed neighborhood.

You have no concept of how to properly prepare or order any dish let alone how to properly pair it with wine.

The simple fact is that I can afford not to live in an outside the beltway hovel with a shitty carport. I can afford to travel whenever and wherever I want without tapping into my home's equity. I can afford not to settle for the GARbage at GAR or the slop at Red Lobster.

Posted by: VGDWT ()
Date: November 19, 2019 02:31PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> The only butthurt in the room is emanating from
> you as you've just had your ass handed to you for
> the umpteenth time. Your entire attempt at a
> rebuttal has been dismantled and thrown on the
> trash heap. You've been reduced to these futile
> one liners.
>
> Brockmont Blunder
> DCPD Disaster
> Daly Debacle
> Washington Avenue Wipeout
> Spirit of Justice Slip-Up
> Terlato Turd
> Branzino Botch

Don't forget the Ides Idiocy. He tried to say the Ides of Nov. was the 18th. Then he went & Googled it & found out the Ides wasn't the 18th but he still doesn't know what day it is b\c he's too stupid to even learn it from Google. This guy's really some SPECIAL kind of DUMB SHIT.

Date: November 19, 2019 03:18PM

^^^ Can’t help but make a bigger and bigger butthurt ass of himself.

Posted by: VGDWT ()
Date: November 19, 2019 03:28PM

> ^^^ Can’t help but make a bigger and bigger
> butthurt ass of himself.

You're the 1 who's butthurt, PWND & STILL making an ass of yourself. As everybody's shown you here, you're WRONG about almost everything you shitpost about. You' ve gotten maybe 1 or 2 real minor things right but you've been wrong about everything else. You're so butthurt, PWND & stupid you can't get it or stop shitposting wrong things.

Date: November 19, 2019 03:29PM

Dude, you've been thoroughly scorched. You're too feeble to respond to the facts that were presented to you. Facts, mind you, that you can't refute and expose you as a complete fraud. Instead, you've been reduced to a little coward. Your only recourse is to offer wimpy attempts at insult. You're childish tirades only further expose you as a butthurt little bitch. Show us some more, fraud.

Posted by: NWMHM ()
Date: November 19, 2019 03:53PM

> ^^^ Can’t help but make a bigger and bigger
> butthurt ass of himself.

The only one butthurt here is U, Gerund Boy. Ain't nobody never told you butthurtitude makes you make an ass of Urself? Looks like U failed again, Gerund Boy. Now hurry along and get your Depends changed before Ur county paid for Home Health Aid has to leave for the day. U'll have to stay off FFXU, too or you might poop Ur Depends again.

Date: November 19, 2019 06:34PM

^^^ The myriad voices of one seriously butthurt nobody.

Date: November 19, 2019 07:06PM

Called it! The butthurt little bitch couldn't just go without posting some more feeble bullshit. Notice how he's cowardly avoiding that mountain of evidence proving he's a total fraud?

Date: November 19, 2019 07:24PM

> ^^^ The myriad voices of one seriously butthurt
> nobody.

You really are a DUMBASS, aren't you? You're the 1 who keeps getting proven wrong and stupid at the same time and it registers with everybody else but the Dumbshit-in-Chief; YOU. Everybody else here knows what a FAKE you are. Everybody here sees you get proven wrong & then sees you make an even dumber ass of yourself on top of it by keeping up with the same wrong shitposts.

You not only don't know the name of the local police in DC. You not only don't know what a grill is for. You not only don't know a good place to eat. You not only don't know shit about wine or baseball. You not only can't come up with an address in this "Brockmont", wherever the duck that is.You don't even know when the Ides of November are even though you shitposted some BS about it.

The only 1 butthurt here is you b\c your pathetic loser ass keeps getting thoroughly spanked here on FFXU. You really are a pathetic loser, aren't you?

Posted by: FIXER OF |T FOR YOU ()
Date: November 19, 2019 08:55PM

> ^^^I shitpost The myriad voices of onethe seriously butthurt
> nobody losers of the Central Fairfax Loser Failure Squad & Poopy Depends CLub.

FIFY

Date: November 19, 2019 08:56PM

> ^^^I Can’t help but make a bigger and bigger
> butthurt ass of himyself.

FIFY

Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: November 19, 2019 09:00PM

> You’reI'm an ignorant douche in a dump. You
> cadon’t affordwant to live in the flophouse & trailer park where I live, you don't want to do whathe stupid shit I do,
> or dine in the Salvation Army Soup Kitchenwhere I dine. Speaking of which, it’s
> nearly lunch time.

FIFY

Posted by: ,FIxer of It for You, ()
Date: November 19, 2019 09:04PM

> LOL! Now THAT’S some serious loser-ass
> butthurt that I shitpost every dAY.. Same as it ever was among the totally
> outclassed class & I'm the most outclassed of all the sorry ass losers on FFXU.

FIFY

Posted by: .Fíxér of It for You. ()
Date: November 19, 2019 10:03PM

> Well, things rhis morning continue to improvestay the same as everywhere else
> weather-wise out here in the inglorious Sweet Spot No-Tell Mo-Tel & Trailer Park
> that an actual lack of qualitany significant education has enabcompelled some
> of us to have to live inbe able both to afford and appreciate.
> Though cloudy, it was a not all that bad 39
> degrees outside at sun-up, and we've picked up a
> couple of degrees since then. The humidity is
> back above 90%, but there's no real chance of
> actual rain. It's a little gusty at times, so
> still tending toward the chilly side, but we
> should see the low 50's before we're all done here
> today, suggesting that nothing really terrible
> will be waiting out there.
>
> Noplenty of sign of any of our major usual wildlife friends, mice, rats & raccoons just
> yet, but you never know about these things, so
> we'll just have to keep an eye out and see what
> happens
. The birds, seagulls & crows meanwhile have made quicker
> than expected discovery of all these newly
> available stores of spilled trash from the overflowing dumpsters & trash cans birdseed. We have half a
> dozen mourning doves paccrows & seagulls yammering back and forth across
> the back patiothe driveways, while more of them try to swoop in & sweep up a morsel of half eatendinnerscardinals, woodpeckers,
> nuthatches, and assorted songbirds peck away at
> the seed and suet above
. The squirrelrats and roccons are also
> now in the know, thoughas they undo trash bags and pry their breakfast out of themseem no better today
> at dealing with squirrel-resistant feeders than
> they were last season
. In any case, it appears
> that we are now all set to enjoy once again the
> entertainment center that plays out annually
> outside our windows. This will help pass the
> three months' time that separates us now from the
> start of Girl Scouts Spring 5 pitch softball leaguesTraining. Our 2020 tripschedule is about
> halfway
assembled now. Should be another great
> time!
>
> In other news, not only do I still not know jack shit about baseball, I never will the Nats haven't made any
> significant moves of late, and neither have
many of
> these plodding oafs and clods from the& dilapidated
> dooofusesrf of Falls Church Cityof the Central Fairfax Loser Failure Squad & Poopy Depends Club are now on FFXU making complete asses of themselves, as usual. As usual, I' m making hte biggest fool of myself since I'm Loser-in-Chief and all around Head Doofus. Completely out of the
> loop is about the best way to describe the
> rambling, low-grade fables and other sorts of
> nonsense that theywe inexplicably post. Theywe
> basically have nothing notable to say here and no
> effective means of saying it. At least, not in
> English.

FIFY

Date: November 19, 2019 10:55PM

^^^^^^^OH GOOD! The FIFY troll's back! Gerund Boy HATES that FIFY troll. The FIFY troll vexes him to no end. He pretends to ignore him, but I'm sure he's tearing out his hair & pooping his Depends right now!

Posted by: XEDUP ()
Date: November 20, 2019 08:19AM

Baseball season's over. STFU about baseball. It starts again in March. Talk about it then. Meanwhile, STFU & find something more relevant to talk about.

Date: November 20, 2019 09:39AM

Wow! Look at the triggered little people skitter about like droplets of water on a hot griddle! These wretched underlings can't stand such as the Sweet Spot or The Principals or the residence maintained in SEDC for 14 years. It'a all just so very far above and beyond them. Poor saps.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2019 09:41AM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: November 20, 2019 09:57AM

OH LOOKEE LOOLEE! Nasty , old, deluded Gernd Boy thinks everybody wants to be a nasty old man who poops his Depends & yells at the neighborhood kids to get off his lawn.

Trust us, Gerund Boy, nobody want to be a rude, foul, disgusting , obnoxious old man like you whose main source of entertainment is shitposting BS on a cheap internet message board.

Date: November 20, 2019 11:53AM

Well, there may not actually be such a thing as a nice morning for these rank and riled up rubes from the bozo-burbs of back east, but things are shaping up nicely enough out here in the promised land known as the Sweet Spot. Out here of course, we tend to live in homes valued at twice the median of the Shrunken City and to have those homes set on lots that may be ten times the typical City-size and more. We currently enjoy the fact that it was a not so bad 38 degrees outside at sunrise, and that we've already picked up nearly ten degrees on that. Won't be long before we're enjoying life back in the 50's somewhere. There are some clouds out there just now, but they're in the process of burning off, and we should have some decent periods of lovely sunshine later on.

So the wildlife thing kind of went off the charts as we readied to depart for lunch yesterday. There were three deer out along the back patio at the time, one of which was tenderly licking and grooming a smaller one. A doe and her late-season fawn, I would have guessed. And at the very same time, there were two adults peacefully browsing away in the front yard. They had us surrounded. To top it off, there was a trio in the front yard on our return, but they did look very much like the backyard threesome from earlier on, and I wouldn't want to double-count them.

In other news, those of us who do in fact know baseball know that the season in never over. It's all one continuous cycle -- summer, fall, winter, spring -- then it's back to the top and start all over again. Presumably missing this next go around though will be the crowd-inspiring Baby Shark phenomenon, as Gerardo Parra has signed a $2 million contract to play with the Yomiuri Giants that includes a $3 million vesting option for 2021 as well. Parra at 32 is still a solid two-way player, and an even better clubhouse guy. He'll be missed by many around Nats Park without a doubt. But of course, parlaying a World Series win into extra years of income and security for one's family is just what players are supposed to do. It'll be up to Rizzo and the Lerners to patch all these holes as they emerge.

Needing much more than just some simple patch job of course are the hopeless dopes and sock-puppets of flunked out Falls Church City. That whole place should simply be boarded up, put on the waiver wire, and simply set adrift. No reason to wait around for the day that floods finally wash it away.

But hark -- it seems that the Broad & Washington project so badly damaged by Todd Hitt's lengthy jail sentence has at last found enough new life to lure Whole Foods into taking a 20-year lease for 50K sqft of space on that traffic-bound downtown corner. The 50K number is a bit surprising in an era of declining store sizes and might indicate that non-grocery platforms are being planned for the space as well. No word yet on what the eventual fate of the Idylwood Whole Foods store would be .

Date: November 20, 2019 01:32PM

> Wow! Look at the triggered little people skitter
> about like droplets of water on a hot griddle!
> These wretched underlings can't stand such as the
> Sweet Spot or The Principals or the residence
> maintained in SEDC for 14 years. It'a all just so
> very far above and beyond them. Poor saps.

It is merely laughter at you for proving yourself a complete fraud.

A 14 year resident of DC would be aware of exit 6 off of 395 which allows easy access to Washington Avenue.

A 14 year resident of DC would be aware that 3rd St., NW passes under the Perkins Building and not the Daly Building.

A 14 year resident would know that the local police department is called the MPD not DCPD.

A 14 year resident would be familiar with the 12+ foot wall and railing that the Spirit of Justice Park sits atop of on its eastern edge and know that the wall and railing prohibit anyone driving on Washington Avenue from even catching a passing glimpse of grass.

You whiffed on all of them. You are a fraud.

You ordered a fruity Pinot Grigio to pair with a dish with Marsala Sauce. Your Principals failed you. Further, your Principals led you to foolishly believe that seafood is delivered on Sundays. Your Principals failed you. You are too dumb to understand that one of the best way to prepare a branzino is on the grill. Your Principals failed you. You are a fraud.

Your dwelling in the "sweet spot" is an outside the beltway hovel with a carport. You think it is somehow special to see a deer or a fox when they are abundant in many areas in the region. You need to get out more. You are a fraud.

Your own words only prove you to be a fraud.

Not only are you a fraud, you are a dickless coward. If you knew shame, you'd be embarrassed by your behavior. Ducking the facts exposing you as a fraud is the move of a spineless poltroon. Come back again and I'll be more than happy to kick your sissy ass once more.

Date: November 20, 2019 02:09PM

^^^ Just see the damage that massive envy and butthurt can do to lifetime losers and assorted other triggered people. Sometimes I feel like a reincarnated Roy Rogers.

Date: November 20, 2019 03:10PM

Nobody envies a lying fraud who also happens to be a major coward. Probably the main reason only a decrepit hag would have you.

Brockmont Blunder
DCPD Disaster
Daly Debacle
Terlato Turd
Branzino Botch

The fact is that you've had your ass handed to you countless times. It looks like you've got a hankering to keep that trend up.

Date: November 20, 2019 03:50PM

You’ve got nothing but raging envy and butthurt. And grade-school attempts to put lipstick on so many of your own personal pigs. Same as it ever was.l

Date: November 20, 2019 03:59PM

I've got you cowering in the corner of your shitty carport trying to hide from the pile of facts that confirm you are a total fraud. You know you've been exposed as a lying fraud and all you can do is feebly whimper like the sissy you are.

You're only play here is your infirm attempt to get the last word in. Ain't happening, unless of course you want to own your blunders. I bet you are too much of a pussy to own them. Your fragile little ego won't let you. But, you can have the last word if you own them.

Date: November 20, 2019 05:35PM

As often as it has happened to you here over the years, you should be quite accustomed to the reality of having your pipsqueak hat unceremoniously handed to you. You’re basically a low-grade dope in a dump. Your ceiling here remains extremely low, something that you continue to prove anew each and every day.

Posted by: .Fíxér of It for You. ()
Date: November 20, 2019 05:55PM

> Well, there may not actually be such a thing as a
> nice morning for theseus rank and riled up rubes
> from the bozo-burbs of back eastCentral Fairfax, but things are
> shaping up nicely enough out here in the promisedump
> land known as the Sweet Spot No-Tell Mo-Tel & Trailer Park. Out here of course,
> we tend to live in homes valued at 10% of what we pay a week in renttwice the
> median of the Shrunken City
and to have trailerhose
> homes set on lots that may be ten percenttimes the
> typical City-size and moreless. We currently don't enjoy
> the fact that it was a not so bad 38 degrees
> outside at sunrise b\c the heat's broke and the owner won't fix it, and that we've already picked
> up nearly ten degrees on that. Won't be long
> before we're enjoying life back in the 50's
> somewhere
. There are some clouds out there just
> now, but they're in the process of burning off,
> and we should have some decent periods of lovely
> sunshine later on.
>
> So the wildlife thing kind of went off the charts
> as we readied to depart for lunch yesterday.
> There were three hundred ratsdeer out along the back patiodumpster at
> the time, one of which was chomping on something in a trash bagtenderly licking and
> grooming a smaller one. A doe and her late-season
> fawn, I would have guessed
. And at the very same
> time, there were twenty two adult raccoons peacefully browsingchomping
> away in the front dumpsteryard. They had us surrounded.
> To top it off, there was a trio of seagulls in the front drivewayard
> on our return, but they did look very much like
> the backyard threesome from earlier on, and I
> wouldn't want to double-count them
>
> In other news, those of us who do in fact know
> baseball know that the season in never over. As you can see from this statement, I STILL don't know shit about baseball It's
> all one continuous cycle -- summer, fall, winter,
> spring -- then it's back to the top and start all
> over again. Presumably missing this next go
> around though will be the crowd-inspiring Baby
> Shark phenomenon, as Gerardo Parra has signed a $2
> million contract to play with the Yomiuri Giants
> that includes a $3 million vesting option for 2021
> as well. Parra at 32 is still a solid two-way
> player, and an even better clubhouse guy. He'll
> be missed by many around Nats Park without a
> doubt. But of course, parlaying a World Series
> win into extra years of income and security for
> one's family is just what players are supposed to
> do. It'll be up to Rizzo and the Lerners to patch
> all these holes as they emerge.

>
> Needing much more than just some simple patch job
> of course are the hopeless dopes and sock-puppets
> of flunked out Central Fairfax Loser Failure Squad & Poopy Depends CLublls Church City. That whole
> place where I live should simply be boarded up, put on the
> waiver wire, and simply set adrift. No reason to
> wait around for the day that floods finally wash
> it away.
>
> But hark -- it seems that the Broad & Washington
> project so badly damaged by Todd Hitt's
my lengthy
> jail sentence has at last been served, but now I'm on probation for a ling tiefound enough new life to
> lure Whole Foods into taking a 20-year lease for
> 50K sqft of space on that traffic-bound downtown
> corner. The 50K number is a bit surprising in an
> era of declining store sizes and might indicate
> that non-grocery platforms are being planned for
> the space as well. No word yet on what the
> eventual fate of the Idylwood Whole Foods store
> would be

FIFY

Date: November 20, 2019 05:57PM

> ^^^ Just see the damage that massive envy and
> butthurt can do to lifetime losers and assorted
> other triggered people like me. Sometimes I feel like a
> reincarnatedTrigger Burger at Roy Rogers, but I can't aford to eat there.

FIFY

Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: November 20, 2019 05:58PM

> YouI’ve got nothing but raging envy and butthurt.
> And grade-school attempts to put lipstick on so
> many of myour own personal pigs. Same as it ever
> was.l

FIFY

Posted by: ,FIxer of It for You, ()
Date: November 20, 2019 06:00PM

> As often as it has happened to youme here over the
> years, youI should be quite accustomed to the
> reality of having myour pipsqueak hat
> unceremoniously handed to youme. You’reI'm basically
> a low-grade dope in a dump. mYour ceiling here
> remains extremely low, something that youI continue
> to prove anew each and every day.

FIFY

Posted by: LXBMH ()
Date: November 20, 2019 06:02PM

> ^^^ Just see the damage that massive envy and
> butthurt can do to lifetime losers and assorted
> other triggered people. Sometimes I feel like a
> reincarnated Roy Rogers.

NOBODY envies you, DOLT. nobody want to be an EXTREMELY STUPID, nasty, disgusting, repulsive old man who life has passed by. Nobody wants to be a gerund boy who screams & hollers about the Ides of November & he doesn't even know when they were.

Nobody wants to be an ignoramus like you, DOLT.

Date: November 20, 2019 08:47PM

> As often as it has happened to you here over the
> years, you should be quite accustomed to the
> reality of having your pipsqueak hat
> unceremoniously handed to you. You’re basically
> a low-grade dope in a dump. Your ceiling here
> remains extremely low, something that you continue
> to prove anew each and every day.

Brockmont Blunder
DCPD Disaster
Daly Debacle
Terlato Turd
Branzino Botch

Just to name a few.

Date: November 21, 2019 07:30AM

Looks like somebody turned the griddle up a little hotter. The trolls have gone spinning away in their ultimate ignorance like tiny little tops. Such a simple and sorry-ass collection of dumb-ass, denial-based babblers!

Date: November 21, 2019 08:01AM

Your the only puke in denial about your numerous blunders.

What building does 3rd St., NW pass under?

Coward.

Date: November 21, 2019 08:44AM

> Looks like somebody turned the griddle up a little
> hotter and now my sorry loser ass is REALLY going to get fried. The trolls who live in my head rent free have gonesent my ass spinning away in
> theirmy ultimate ignorance like a tiny little top loser--& I AM the TOP LOSER of FFXU.
> I'm Such a simple and sorry-ass collection of
> dumb-ass, denial-based babblers!

FIFY

Date: November 21, 2019 09:31AM

Well, it seems as if we're headed off into yet another fine day out here in the delightful Sweet Spot -- the envy of so many urchins and other unfortunates of the underclass who find themselves badly cramped into those low-grade areas to the east. While these folks will only continue to suffer, we had a reading of 35 degrees out here at just a bit past sunrise, along with clear skies and nothing more than gentle breezes. Punctuated by the now persistent hum of distant leaf-blowers, it looks like some clouds might be moving in at some point this afternoon, but with temperatures reaching into the low to mid 50's, things should be just fine out there with no more than a light jacket and maybe a freshly-brewed cup of single-estate Kona. So good!

Good thing, as we'll be headed before long back down into DCPD-land to pick up some essential goods from favored suppliers. As wealthy retirees (and considering that it's now the baseball off-season), we just don't get into town as often as we did back in the summer or of course in days when we maintained a residence in SEDC. I do miss that place. So many good times and fond memories came of it. But with this pesky getting older thing and the number of living users cut in half, it was only going to be more and more under-utilized as time went by, so it made good sense to sell it when we did. The memories do live on of course.

In other news, the wires are clogged up now with clubs dumping minor leaguers they've given up on and players they just don't want hanging around anymore. Promoted to the 40-man roster instead are the more promising of a system's otherwise eligible prospects so as to keep them out of the upcoming Rule-5 draft. The Nats have not been very active in this area yet, but that proverbial 'deep run into the post-season' has left the front office kind of behind the usual schedule anyway.

Always behind schedule (not to mention, the 8-ball) of course are the dopes, fakes, phonies, and frauds of feeble Falls Church City. Bunch of laughable losers who seem unable to cope with any aspect of reality at all. A part of that reality that we haven't checked in on for a while would be that Dominion Energy reports a total of one (1) customer without power in Fairfax County this morning, and 124 statewide in a total of 2,637,853. Rush out and buy you a new Generac RIGHT NOW! But don't pay a penny over $8,000! LOL!

Posted by: UEKVK ()
Date: November 21, 2019 11:12AM

> I'm a moron who
> CRAVES the BBC

Date: November 21, 2019 11:18AM

^^^ It’s amazing how much dumbness can be conveyed in so few words.

Date: November 21, 2019 11:41AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Your the only puke in denial about your numerous
> blunders.
>
> What building does 3rd St., NW pass under?
>
> Coward.

Still a coward.

Date: November 21, 2019 11:53AM

See the post just above yours.

Date: November 21, 2019 12:25PM

> See the post just above yours.

Still a dickless coward. It's so obvious you are a fraud.

What building does 3rd St., NW pass under?

Your refusal to answer only further confirms you are a fraud and know you've been exposed as such. How is that someone who claims to be successful can endure so much failure?

Posted by: he's heading to Kansas ()
Date: November 21, 2019 12:43PM

> Good thing, as we'll be headed before long back
> down into DCPD-land

AR-181218471.jpg?MaxW=600"

Date: November 21, 2019 01:58PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> What building does 3rd St., NW pass under?

One not far from the large grassy areas with small trees along the east side of Washington Avenue.

Pages: PreviousFirst...2930313233343536373839...LastNext
Current Page: 34 of 601

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.