HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...23456789101112AllNext
Current Page: 9 of 12
Re: Fairfax County Sheriff Kincaid the evil, back stabbing whore
Posted by: Tie breaker ()
Date: January 27, 2021 04:25PM

You drank the kool-aid on Trunp and are wrongbthere. Where we both agree is management in our agency is corrupt, shows favoritism, and would never pass the scrutiny they subject their employees to. Most were not good deputies on the floor, courts or field.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Gerald Spears ()
Date: January 27, 2021 07:16PM

Let me tell you sumptin abowt my booyz

Posted by: Dats Wite ()
Date: January 28, 2021 10:30AM

Back win I wuz in da maweens

Posted by: Freddy ()
Date: February 01, 2021 01:59PM

who won the retirement board election?

Posted by: Ret board ()
Date: February 02, 2021 07:29AM

Arthur Treacher

Posted by: she was ()
Date: February 06, 2021 12:20PM

best anal ever

Posted by: COME ON MAN ()
Date: February 13, 2021 05:04AM

This department is the greatest example of democratic control of government in the USA

Posted by: 3 bucks a gallon and going up ()
Date: February 28, 2021 07:13AM

No worries the important people here all have free gas with their take home cars.

Posted by: ALFRED DEWS ()
Date: March 16, 2021 07:11PM

whats up Zarookian

Posted by: Fairfax Citizen ()
Date: April 03, 2021 10:45PM

Elberts a tight ass bitch. Fucking Pussy lying snake piece of shit. Stupid fucking flat top haircut too. Thinks he’s a tough guy 110 lbs soaking wet.

Posted by: I have a ? ()
Date: April 12, 2021 01:07PM

Who’s the biggest douche in the Sheriff’s office ??

Posted by: Complaining 101 ()
Date: April 12, 2021 07:40PM

anyone know what happens when you file A complaint Against Fairfax Sheriff Kincaid?

https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/sheriff/sites/sheriff/files/assets/documents/sop%20014%20internal%20affairs_0.pdf

Posted by: More to come ()
Date: April 13, 2021 01:22PM

That’s all bullshit they follow zero policy. They do whatever they want they violate their own SOP’s they dig for and try to find anything to try and besmirch your reputation even stuff that is no longer in your personnel file and was removed by county Human Resources. They have zero character. The sheriffs legal counsel Casey Lingan is a lying little weasel. If he prosecuted criminals like he goes after deputies maybe he would still be in the common wealth attorneys office. Lingan goes harder after law enforcement then he does the real criminals. The fact that anyone in that administration would discipline or fire or charge people with crimes is an absolute joke and the pinnacle of hypocrisy. JJ Snyder has assaulted more inmates then anyone I know of. Kincaid was childhood friends with an inmate that she remained close with even after working in the sheriffs office. Shobe well he never spent enough time in the jail to do anything. He’s really macho that’s why he couldn’t keep either of his two wives kept hitting the weights to overcompensate for what we all know your over compensating for and he’s a deadbeat father taboot. I’ll be back with more on the rest of the pieces of garbage that work there. I’ll let everyone digest this. Don’t even get me started on the new deputies they have working there. Literally crybabies. Sensitive little snow flakes. I have more on these people then you can handle

Posted by: Here’s one for IA ()
Date: April 13, 2021 01:34PM

What about that bitch Little Waple Aaron he liked to smack women around. And he’s involved with doing stuff with the US Marshals office ? Domestic abuser smacking women around he shouldn’t even be carrying a gun let alone working in conjunction with a federal agency. Maybe Dan Wilson and IA dummy Marchela should look into that??? Give him a poly. And ask yourself if this wasn’t true why would I be saying it? Why would I just pick his name out of a hat ? Look into it IA your investigators so ask yourself why I’d name him out of all deputies if it wasn’t true? You’ll thank me later for the heads up on this trust me. Big black eye especially in today’s anti police atmosphere to have a lady beater working for law enforcement and representing the agency to the feds.

Posted by: There's a New Law in Town. ()
Date: April 13, 2021 01:55PM

Skip complaints to internal affairs & send your evidence directly to DCJS to decertify any Sheriff.

A. The sheriff, chief of police, or agency administrator shall notify the Criminal Justice Services Board (the Board) in writing within 48 hours of becoming aware that any certified law-enforcement or jail officer currently employed by his agency has
(i) been convicted of or pled guilty or no contest to a felony or any offense that would be a felony if committed in the Commonwealth;
(ii) been convicted of or pled guilty or no contest to a Class 1 misdemeanor involving moral turpitude or any offense that would be any misdemeanor involving moral turpitude, including but not limited to petit larceny under § 18.2-96, or any offense involving moral turpitude that would be a misdemeanor if committed in the Commonwealth;
(iii) been convicted of or pled guilty or no contest to any misdemeanor sex offense in the Commonwealth, another state, or the United States, including but not limited to sexual battery under § 18.2-67.4 or consensual sexual intercourse with a minor 15 years of age or older under clause (ii) of § 18.2-371;
(iv) been convicted of or pled guilty or no contest to domestic assault under § 18.2-57.2 or any offense that would be domestic assault under the laws of another state or the United States;
(v) failed to comply with or maintain compliance with mandated training requirements; or
(vi) refused to submit to a drug screening or has produced a positive result on a drug screening reported to the employing agency, where the positive result cannot be explained to the agency administrator's satisfaction.

B. The sheriff, chief of police, or agency administrator shall notify the Board in writing within 48 hours if any certified law-enforcement or jail officer currently employed by his agency
(i) is terminated or resigns in advance of being convicted or found guilty of an offense set forth in clause (i) of subsection A that requires decertification,
(ii) is terminated or resigns in advance of a pending drug screening,
(iii) is terminated or resigns for a violation of state or federal law,
(iv) is terminated or resigns for engaging in serious misconduct as defined in statewide professional standards of conduct adopted by the Board,
(v) is terminated or resigns while such officer is the subject of a pending internal investigation involving serious misconduct as defined in statewide professional standards of conduct adopted by the Board, or
(vi) is terminated or resigns for an act committed while in the performance of his duties that compromises an officer's credibility, integrity, honesty, or other characteristics that constitute exculpatory or impeachment evidence in a criminal case.

G. The Board may initiate decertification proceedings against any current or former law-enforcement or jail officer if the Board has found that any basis for the officer's decertification set forth in subsection A or B exists.

https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title15.2/chapter17/section15.2-1707/

Posted by: More to come ()
Date: April 13, 2021 05:05PM

@ There’s a New Law in Town: No conviction but he definitely did it ask his ex girlfriend. I’m sure if IA does enough digging they can find out who that is. IA needs to look into it I guarantee they find something. They have an obligation to look into it. Why would his name be the one given ? Think about it.

Posted by: Words Out ()
Date: April 13, 2021 07:20PM

Oh I believe it Waple is such an arrogant pompous asshole. It’s funny both him and shiflett were in the same academy class and don’t like each other. Two guys that think their shit doesn’t stink. Shiflett got brought down to earth when Nathan Smith banged his wife. He goes and tells everybody that Nathan Smith fucked his wife to get sympathy and clout and really all he did was make a fool of himself who would tell anybody that Nathan Smith of all people banged their wife ? What an embarrassment. He’s just another Macho man that can’t keep his wife pleased like Shobe. Should have spent more time with your wife and less in The gym with your boyfriend.(we all know who that is!!) Shiflett is also a big time racist he throws the N word around like nothing as well as other racist comments like porch monkey. Listen next time your in the locker room. Him and Waple both rats but boy they have some skeletons. IA should look into that too. Especially with all this targeting of black man by police officers. Ask shifflet about why he couldn’t cut it a Glynco in secret service training, flunky. He’s one step above, well maybe of his drug addict brother. A former trash man that’s actually the piece of garbage.

Posted by: More to Come ()
Date: April 14, 2021 08:16PM

What “supervisor” does this remind you of ?? Guess cable started a trend using Cabela’s as a bathroom
Attachments:
75991F2D-DC2D-40D0-B1CF-E382AEAE9668.jpeg
984FE88D-5D6D-4B17-B048-6A028AD05D3B.jpeg

Posted by: N.Smith ()
Date: April 15, 2021 12:03PM

Hey Daryl (Shiflett) tell your ex wife that she left her umbrella here from last night

Date: April 22, 2021 07:57PM

Oh yes good old Daryl Shittlett. Lol. Anyone remember the time him and his butt buddy Barb, that motor-mouthed fool “supposedly” saved or rescued some people in a car accident and how fast they both ran to their command to tell everyone what they did to get put in for an award. Lol what a couple douche bags. Both of them always trying to be something they are not. Real Classy,tooting their own horn like that is a sign of somebody who really has low self-esteem and wants somebody to cheer for them. A real hero a real Person who’s actually been there and done that doesn’t have to tell everybody everything that they do they do it because it’s the right thing to do not because they want to take credit and get credit for something. Thats pathetic. Like another deputy once said “Don’t take credit for shit you’re supposed to do” But then again I guess when you’re a trash man and the other one comes from a family where he was never told he did anything good I guess that’s what happens. Barb and Shifflett two want to be’s that are never were’s and never will be’s.

Posted by: Pepto Bismol ()
Date: April 22, 2021 08:20PM

Oh yes Barb,or as Schlaud calls him Barbara. I remember when his big non stop mouth got him kicked out of property haha. Captain Mitchell wasn’t falling for that ass kissing bullshit he pulls on everybody else. She moved his ass to straight nights. Ohhh and how he cried about that waaaaaa waaaaa waaaa. Big diarrhea of the mouth fool. Got what he deserved.

Posted by: Keeping it Real ()
Date: April 24, 2021 12:02PM

This fuckin place is full of wanna be warriors and Hero worshippers. Bunch of frickin inbreds. Lol. Dummies all of em.
Attachments:
B24DA509-24AC-4357-B52B-238DD2370CE1.png

Date: April 24, 2021 07:26PM

@ Keeping it Real- Oh absolutely these guys especially those two are real phony’s. Just wait you haven’t seen anything yet... I got some pics to come of those two fools. Also Gonna start naming and calling out other bitches and fakes at that place. There’s plenty of them to talk about. Bitches, cowards, fakes, liars, and backstabbing rats. Get ready to be called out for who and what you are !!!!!

Date: April 24, 2021 07:40PM

****Look at these photos***Check out this bullshit.. wtf is this sons of the American revolution?? Look how he self promotes himself !! Oh and the other picture. He’s in SWAT ? Really I had no idea we had a SWAT at the sheriffs office. Prime examples of self promotion and lying. Wanna be lol!!! Someone tell him he did good, quick. Where’s Shobe tell him, tell him he did good. Daddy never did
Attachments:
08FCA296-5853-4EAB-9D54-219E89A287E7.jpeg
63D5E252-F4BD-4984-896F-F780B09C1DD6.jpeg
4F4E1010-EA68-4F8A-8310-66C348134B00.jpeg

Posted by: Keeping it real ()
Date: April 24, 2021 08:22PM

He’s a nice guy and all but like a lot of the morons there has a REAL false sense of themselves.They yoke up on inmates and then do a post analysis talking shit like they just captured Iwo Jima or beat back Pickett’s charge.Heres the thing. One on one against a real street fighter most there would get the ever living shit stomped out of them. Btw moral sucks shit.
Attachments:
ACEA4C17-35EE-43F5-9F6E-FB33A668267C.png

Posted by: Bill Cooper ()
Date: April 24, 2021 09:29PM

Stacey looks good.... Don’t you wish I was your Sheriff?!!

Date: April 24, 2021 09:50PM

Hey Bill I think that’s supposed to be Barb. Don’t you see the resemblance? It’s uncanny. It’s the teeth. He could open a can of soup with those choppers.

Date: April 24, 2021 09:53PM

Check out this photo you will see what I’m talking about.
Attachments:
C1882850-3766-4602-A705-5A59D728386B.jpeg

Posted by: The truth hurts ()
Date: April 25, 2021 12:21PM

Looks like those guys have the same dental plan.

Posted by: N. Smith #420 ()
Date: April 27, 2021 02:32PM

Hey Shifflet you want my sloppy seconds ? Haha real tough guy I fucked your wife multiple times and you didn’t do shit to me. Scared punk. I put my old badge number so you know it’s really me. Oh and here’s a pic of me the morning after I plowed your wife while you were working out with your snaggle/ toothed boyfriend. I look happy don’t I ?
Attachments:
0B665A5B-B2B8-431E-B09B-2B3A8F3F2834.jpeg

Posted by: Unmatched ()
Date: April 29, 2021 10:19AM

Ok, Tully. It’s time to let go of your former glory days as the agency gossip with dirty secrets of your own. Your narcissism is not missed.

Posted by: N. Smith #420 ()
Date: April 29, 2021 11:14PM

No not Tully it’s me Nathan Smith. What’s a matter unmatched am I hitting a nerve ? Is it shifflett thats unmatched ? Or is it his girlfriend Barb? or is it someone else trying to defend shifflett ? because he couldn’t take care of Kelly I had too. Truth hurts doesn’t it? Whomever u are unmatched I speak the truth and will continue to so go to hell. :)

Date: April 30, 2021 03:27PM

So, Assault an inmate Jesse Hernandez got spit on and smacked around by Iesha walker lol. That guy is violent and has serious angry issues and has crossed the line with many inmates by assaulting them punching an inmate through the door window up in the north building and nothing happens to him. Yet other people are disciplined and fired for less.Funny how his bitch wife who is dumb as a box of rocks and was a timid little bitch at the academy when she was Lasko got to be in IA. How ironic that she of all people has such a violent and out of control husband that has done many questionable things is investigating deputy misconduct. What a fucking joke of a place. She acts tough because she’s from NY she’s soft and is a rat. I know people from her old neighborhood wouldn’t take kindly to her being a rat snitch that fucks deputies over and lies about them. Phony’s her and her idiot husband.

Posted by: Next Fairfax Sheriff ()
Date: May 02, 2021 10:02PM

Well well well who’s calling in now ????

Date: May 02, 2021 10:10PM

I hear Cabela’s is hiring.

Posted by: Share please ()
Date: May 03, 2021 05:57PM

Ok you gotta share! What’s going on? Who’s doing what?

Posted by: Fairfax Citizen ()
Date: May 03, 2021 08:26PM

Some people just can’t stay out of trouble.
This is what happens when you promote everyone on the sergeants list. Lol what leadership!!! I can name a few sergeants that are complete incompetent retards...

Posted by: Hair Club For Men ()
Date: May 03, 2021 11:54PM

** Check the attached photo ** This is a little off the subject. But for Godsake please somebody, anybody tell Friedman to just shave it all off. Time to let go!!! News Flash !!!!! You’re BALD !!! I mean what do you tell your barber when you go in looking like that? What an embarrassment. This man USED to be respected until he was corrupted by the rest of the command staff. Traded rank for respect and integrity. And he’s still BALD!!! A lot of deputies lost respect for him, as well they should. Maybe Friedman and Barb should have a who’s more BALD contest? Lol so much material with all these clowns. More Coming....
Attachments:
92991286-8A11-481D-B6DD-7350CB160DF6.jpeg

Posted by: getarealjob ()
Date: May 04, 2021 06:51AM

Fairfax County Sheriffs are just police officer candidates that couldn't get hired at a police department. Their peers in the medical world are the fat ass private ambulance EMT's. They have all the certificates but can't pass a background check to work for a real department. It's shameful they are posting pictures of their co-workers and shaming them. It's something I'd expect from the Fairfax County Fire Department. We all know how that bullying "didnt" led to anything bad happening to a young women.

How is this thread still going? I guess the Sheriffs' department still has tons of whiny assholes who enjoy working in a jail that smells like piss. Serious question- do you bring that piss smell home so the sofa, bed, and your women all smell of piss?

Date: May 04, 2021 08:26AM

@ get a real job. Why don’t you work with these people and see how they treat their co- workers and subordinates, before you run your mouth? These people are corrupt, lying, unethical and render discipline according to who your are aka not even close to equal. And the ones that don’t do that stand by and enable it by allowing it to happen. Funny you say it’s a shame to criticize other deputies, but you go on a pretty good tirade about them being PD failures. So why is it a shame to bad mouth them if you know them and see their conduct and call them out and embarrass them? Or do what you do which seems as though u are talking down and saying they are failures? Don’t talk out of both sides of your mouth. Funny thing is I agree with you in your assessment about most of the deputies. But you seem to have a problem with mine. Walk a mile in my shoes and see what you think of these people. If the thread is so bad why are you reading and contributing to it ? FYI my house, bed and woman smell just fine... how about yours ?? Lol. Oh and just wait there is plenty more to come. This is just the beginning and tip of a big damn iceberg. More to Come...

Date: May 05, 2021 12:01AM

Two inmate deaths this year so far. Looks like Kincaid, fat ass JJ Snyder who transported inmates in the trunk of agency vehicles to (western state) back when he was working the floors, go ahead and ask your colonel about that Stacey I’m positive there is no statute of limitations on that type of behavior. SMH that really goes against your mental health initiative doesn’t it ?? Bunch of fucking hypocrites. These people are going to continue to be exposed on here. They think that because all the people the started with are no longer there that all their skeletons are locked away Ohhhhhh no not by a long shot. The shit these people did should be investigated I don’t care if it was years ago. You literally have command staff members and higher echelon deputies that did so much shady shit and now they are the judges of discipline and termination of deputies oh no it’s all gonna come out and whoever doesn’t like it can kiss my ass. The truth will be told. These have some nerve to judge others when they do so much worse. Ask JJ Snyder, him and his brother Rob (cry baby my boyfriend killed himself) used to call the Spanish inmates spics. Or how tough guy Rob used to beat up and assault inmates who were cuffed. This shit needs to be looked into. Let’s see their integrity when they are asked about this and when witnesses can refute their lies. Get that weasely Casey Lingan to question them. He likes to fuck deputies over. Do your job you weasely little bitch.

Posted by: Keeping it real ()
Date: May 05, 2021 08:12AM

We appreciate your dogged pursuit of the truth but if President Trump got cheated by a cabal of degenerate subversives how on earth could there ever be any justice at this den of terpitude. You honestly think any of this clown posse will ever be held accountable? Megan and Little Nicky? If I was Shawn and Kevin I would give him a beating he would never forget.Doesnt seem like a lot of the Supervisors who get promoted have sociopathic proclivities no? Whereas simple line staff struggling in this wicked framework just keeping there heads down and trying to do there job are tormented and terrorized by these so called leaders. Most of these Supervisors could run a fuckin lemonade stand. Most haven’t worked a hard day in their lives. Most haven’t been in a real fist fight. Most haven’t even broken a fingernail. Pretty sad when most line staff would rather deal with inmates than Stuporvisors. Nothing will change. Everything will get worse. Wait for the big security upgrade. Then they will have the ability to spy on employees
Picking their noses and scratching their privates lol.

Date: May 05, 2021 08:32PM

@ Keeping it real you are absolutely right. These people are the most hypocritical lying, no integrity, characterless pieces of trash. You’re right little Nicky should have his clock cleaned. Who does that shit ? Pieces of trash do what Andariese did. Proof positive of what I’m saying. Your right also there sure are a lot of sociopaths in the supervisory ranks. But if I may say there is another type of supervisor there. That’s the weak wanna be somebody that can’t make a decision to save his or her life but wants the title and prestige of being a supervisor. These people have zero leadership ability and are phony’s and frauds. They pretend to be someone you can trust and count on but when it comes down to it they are traitorous liars. These people pander and speak to and always relate to whoever their audience is. They have no back bone and no self respect and to be honest most of them are dumb as a box of rocks. I’m talking about people like Cable(who might not be around much longer),Kim, Shammas, Andariese, Zaidi, Both Hernandez’s I could go on and on about these pathetic excuses of leadership. Feel free to add more to the list. I just can’t write all night. FYI Shanmmas and Zaidi both donated to Kincaid’s campaign. Also Shammas loves to brag about how Kincaid and her husband frequent his family’s jewelry store. Now that sounds like fraternization and favoritism may be involved. Hmmm jewelers discounts for a Sgt stripe. I think that’s a real possibility because he’s not supervisor material. I mean the guy left cause he wanted to be TJ Hooker on the streets in Loudoun and made it a couple of months because he couldn’t take what he had to see as a street cop. Weak!!! He’s not fooling anyone. Plus anyone who’s worked with him knows he’s definitely not the brightest. Funny how he got taken back then donated to Kincaid and has her as a client at his family business and he’s now a Sgt. Come on people wake up. It’s Nepotism at its best. Well I’m done for now I’ll be back with more. Then we can talk about Abbate and how he got coddled after an inmate death( suicide) on his post. He was the Union president!!! Come on. Oh and let’s not forget about fat Dan Wilson who was trying really hard to bang that court services girl Ruby who used to work there when he was supposed to be the receiving Sgt on midnights. Maybe someone should tell his wife about that.

Date: May 05, 2021 08:56PM

I’m sure Vangie his wife would love to hear about this. I mean if he’s running IA he should have ethics? Right ? You know who I’m talking about Dan over by where the magistrates go to smoke you tried to kiss her, half way sort of did but she pulled away. You remember fat boy. No way this guy should be investigating anyone’s behavior. More to Come...

Date: May 06, 2021 09:40AM

***Check the pic***Look at this big dummy. “Hey Sheriff I’ll give you a good price on a ring and 200$ toward your campaign if you promote me to Sgt” funny thing is during the initial run-off between Kincaid and that lobotomy patient looking fool Sites, Shammas was actively supporting and advocating for Sites. Now he’s a Kincaid fan. Typical “Sgt Shammas” haha lol Sgt what a laugh. Pandering to the winner. Snake. Always speaks to his audience. Please stop taking PED’s your fat and have chicken legs and stop tapering your shirt sleeves. You look like a cheap European door man at a night club. You’re not Isenberg so stop pretending to be. Phony in that just like everything else. Pathetic embarrassment to himself and his family. Oh and look closer, where is his wedding ring he’s married isn’t he? Hmm I’m sure someone would be interested in knowing that. Disgraceful
Attachments:
C53B05A1-380F-413D-97A1-00B2B9B987E6.jpeg

Posted by: Bobs big boy ()
Date: May 06, 2021 09:18PM

He used to represent our fine restaurant Bobs Big Boy. Perhaps you remember his fat ass on top of the sign holding a platter. He was a snake there too. Had to let him go....:

Date: May 06, 2021 09:47PM

You know now that you mention it I see the resemblance. Here he is. Couldn’t he offer you some discount jewelry? Or contribute to a cause you’re involved with to keep his position?
Attachments:
5735EBC6-5F4E-4A40-8240-31A313A4773E.jpeg

Date: May 07, 2021 10:20AM

I hope everyone is enjoying the clown show that is the Fairfax County Sheriff’s Office and all it’s wonderfully talented and morally and ethically superior intelligent staff they have there. I have something about Bob’s Big Boy aka Sgt Shammas haha I have to laugh everytime I say those two words together, that I think you are going to enjoy. It shows just how dumb he is and how you can buy and kiss up your way to the top there. No no no I’m not going to post it now I’ll keep you all in suspense but I think you will enjoy it. Proof for you doubters out there that it doesn’t take brains to be a supervisor there. Coming soon. More to Come.

Date: May 07, 2021 04:29PM

Ohhh .... wait wait wait. Nooo this isn’t the one I was promising but here’s a morsel just incase people aren’t believing I speak the truth.. see for yourselves. The website is even there so you can go and see with your own two eyes. I don’t lie. “This 200 $ ought to get me Sgt” keep waiting. Say what you want but perception rules. I know I know you want it but please always remember showmanship. More to Come...
Attachments:
37D72EC8-F592-4554-AC1D-9FB09C7685EC.jpeg
F47C227F-C9C9-4C9E-8A53-24712BB6CCA4.jpeg

Date: May 12, 2021 09:35PM

Years ago at Bobs we did a thing- should he stay or should he go? That was to see if they would keep my fat ass as the symbol of Bobs. Should we do similar with others? Shamas? Nic the dick? How about Shazam? We used the old Clash song- Should I stay or should I go- . Think about the song as think about the loser you want to exit from the S.O. ....

Date: May 12, 2021 10:24PM

Absolutely there are so many pathetic excuses of failed leadership and wanna be tough guys there. I could list many many names and I have listed quite a few. I will continue to expose the weak leadership and the rest of the snakes in the agency with true statements. Shammas or maybe I’ll start calling him Sham-mas because that’s exactly what he is a sham a want to be a fake tough guy a weak supervisor and frankly just not a very smart guy. Shazam is another one a real moron who can’t make any decisions with running to his superiors. What a stumbling, bumbling fool. Both Shazam and Sham-mas are liars, backstabbers and both have a lack on the English language as they make up words and definitions of words as they go along. Sham-mas and Shazam or maybe we should call him Sha-scam are two idiots one talks about writing threatening gestures and the other conversates. A Sgt and a Major that have less language skills then a 5 year old. Oh and Sham-mas is quite the gossip. More to Come...

Date: May 13, 2021 12:58PM

The sheriff’s office command should really look into supervisors there that gossip and perpetuate rumors about people. Namely “Sgt” Cable and “Sgt” Shammas. Cable... how many lives does this guy have? Homophobic texts sent to Cameron Shaw who was in fact gay in HR and then the Cabela’s peeing incident, now this questionable falsifying reports, all this on top of all the other questionable uses of force and “Sgt” Shammas spreading rumors and gossip about people. He acts like Mr. up standing but he’s got some skeletons and they are true. Act like the supervisors you claim to be and grow up. Like Shabazz said about all the gossip albeit true things about Little Nick Andariese... don’t get called in having to substantiate the rumors you are spreading. Remember there are consequences to your actions. More to Come...

Posted by: Flaccid Viola ()
Date: May 13, 2021 07:42PM

@moretocome, sorry you were fired and aren’t taking it well. You need to move on and grow up. What do they say in the jail?…suicide is always an option

Date: May 13, 2021 08:49PM

Guess again. Haha Nice try anyways seems as though some people are getting just a little offended and lashing out. Pointing fingers I wonder how long it took you to think up and type that message? Interesting your taking time to write but not one denial of anything being said. Hard to deny the truth, isn’t it? Now I wonder who is this? Just as you are assuming and wondering that you know who this is? Could it be “Sgt” Shammas or one of the other people at the FCSO who have skeletons and are looking for a deflection? Or is it someone from IA trying to be clever? (would be very difficult considering who is working in there. None the less I’ll just keep speaking the truth and you can keep guessing. If this is Shammas don’t you have a section to run. I mean it’s your first real job after all you grew up with a silver spoon worked at daddy’s aka Kincaid’s jewelry store. Had daddy pay for your college barely passed there, haha not so bright. Then let’s see “married” into a wealthy family. Had daddy buy you a house and your little sport’s cars (sounds like those may be compensating for something?) You get what I mean. Daddy still pays your bills. Funny thing is I’ll bet it was daddy’s money that funded Kincaid’s campaign not even yours but you put your name under it didn’t you? Now your upset because people are calling you out along with your buddies for exactly who and what you are. A fraud and a fake. I’ve never met or seen anyone that hasn’t worked for anything and had everything given to them complain, whine, moan and bitch about everything. I wonder if Kincaid knows what you really think about her? Oh I think I could shade some light on that. Maybe it is you that needs to grow up and stop idolizing people and be a man. Finally took the bait... Hit a nerve. More to Come...

Date: May 14, 2021 04:18PM

There we go there’s some heart. The heart you tell everyone you have tough guy. Someone has a temper. Very interesting who you accuse me of being. He’s been gone for sometime now and weren’t you two friends after all? I’m confused anyways keep guessing. Honestly I’m curious as to why a “Sgt” is bringing a civilians name into this conversation and suggesting suicide. I mean I know you like to spread rumors and here you go again. Maybe you should stop doing that. Not very supervisor like. I know it’s you too because your limited amount of intellect really shines through in your post. But I have to give you credit for spelling everything correctly. Guess your improving in one regard. Keep guessing I’ll keep posting. Have a good weekend maybe you can play fast and furious with the car’s daddy bought you and post videos of you speeding and recklessly driving on the roads of the county on YouTube. Your in over your head. More to Come...

Date: May 14, 2021 09:21PM

Shammas is a piece of shit! Shabazz is a piece of shit- albeit with sunglasses ( Stevie Wonder).. that ain’t funny motherfucker.. Viola was a victim of snakes who did far worse.. a new friend will join our conversation who is no longer with the agency but knows a lot... can you say polka dot panties? Ahh it’s nice to have friends

Date: May 16, 2021 06:51PM

Just in case there was any questions of whether the piece of garbage “Sgt” tough guy I taper my sleeves Shammas wasn’t a pandering fool. Here is proof that he goes with the prevailing wind. What a weak excuse for a human being. He brags how he’s from the Middle East, please they would chew him up and spit him out over there. He’s a disgrace. The guy supports Sites against Kincaid, then when she wins he donates to her campaign. Haha haha this guy has zero loyalty. See everyone I have the truth on my side and I can prove what I say. A picture speaks a thousand words. Well here you go “Sgt” Shammas. Weak in every sense of the word. More to Come...
Attachments:
4502DD04-2EE5-455A-ABB2-3A5437EB8F32.jpeg

Date: May 16, 2021 08:50PM

Good job More to Come!! Loving it....

Date: May 20, 2021 05:38PM

Guess I took the fight outta him
!!!! Hahaha
But there is still... More to Come...

Date: May 23, 2021 09:54PM

Shamas mad! You must stop! Feed me!!!!!!

Posted by: MidnightDecodes ()
Date: May 23, 2021 10:20PM

Don’t talk bad.
Focus your energy on these coincidences before the game ends.
They built a great empire. Beautiful.
Magnificent.
But it got hacked by a generation that won’t admit 1+1=2
They were taught 1+1=3 here is a dollar, pass it on.
All of these.
Everything I’ve posted is a coincidence.
Let them do what they do.
Chill and learn.
You have been warned by coming here.
Don’t post hate.
Went 2-1 today on picks didn’t watch a minute of sports.
All coincidence.
Secrecy=33
Focus on learning the code to beat the game at sports for now.
The more people understand these coincidences the better for everyone.
Hurting for money?
If you put a dollar a day and don’t get greedy you will feed your family.
If you ignore this last invitation that’s ok.
Attachments:
205B4174-15E8-4BEF-9C47-5EA1C8264D1A.jpeg

Posted by: Agent Smith ()
Date: May 26, 2021 01:43PM

Absolutely Shameful, Deputy Sheriff’s behaving like children.
Attachments:
ACD05A1A-FB4E-4D2F-918A-4AF4361A6A1F.jpeg

Posted by: FairfaxUnderground.Victims ()
Date: May 28, 2021 01:08PM

FairfaxUnderground.Victims
Instagram

Family and friends contact as we compile a list to give the attorneys and authorities.
Eventually it all comes to light anyways get a head start.
Together we can make an impact.
Spread the message through June.

Date: May 29, 2021 02:46PM

Shamas....mad!.... must... feed me!!!!

Posted by: ToSheriffsEverywhere ()
Date: May 29, 2021 08:49PM

Please tell victims of this site fairfaxunderground.victims on Instagram.

We are here to help the two worlds from a higher source.

Posted by: Sham wow ()
Date: May 29, 2021 10:00PM

I am Sham Wow the faggot.. I am big boy but like to take it up the ass.. I will get you discount on jewelry... please come in my ass... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Date: May 31, 2021 05:22PM

Nothing more to say “Sgt” Shammas. You like to bring up former Deputies names well let’s here what you have to say? You brought up Viola who has been gone for quite sometime. I’m curious as to why ? Tell us oh wise Sgt why would he be on here exposing your bullshit? You two are friends No? More to Come...

Date: May 31, 2021 08:52PM

More to come- you da man/ woman! What was the problem with Viola? I thought there was a friendship there?

Date: June 01, 2021 05:01PM

I can’t take all the credit, but it’s nice to be appreciated. These people at this place make it soooo easy to embarrass them. It’s all true. Honestly I’m not sure why he invoked Viola’s name. Possibly a falling out. I mean I’m not kissing anyone’s ass but to be honest Viola had more talent in his pinky finger then 98% of this agency. So maybe Sham-ass is jealous he’s a stupid weak supervisor. Who knows? I will tell you one thing I seriously doubt he would call Viola up or say it to his face. Sham-ass is weak and a typical backstabber, tough behind people’s backs. Maybe someone should let Viola know. More to Come...

Posted by: WoMAnn ()
Date: June 01, 2021 05:19PM

Eye

Posted by: Who didnt know that ()
Date: June 01, 2021 10:34PM

Wellllllll who didnt know that.
If you're going to cry, whats a baby gonna do?

Posted by: Bobs ()
Date: June 05, 2021 09:26PM

Shamus hungry!!! Feed me!!!

Posted by: I like pig butts ()
Date: June 06, 2021 10:44AM

And I just can’t lie

Posted by: Yeah Dats Right ()
Date: June 22, 2021 07:37AM

Shaaa Naaah Naaah shes my girl

Posted by: 2ndtierwannabes ()
Date: June 22, 2021 01:29PM

Oh how they all secretly love the smell of unwashed ball bags and cheesy feet in the morning! Smells like Victory!

Posted by: Your Safer Because Were Here ()
Date: July 01, 2021 07:21AM

Whooo Raaaaah

Date: July 02, 2021 10:53AM

Bye bye tough guy… Another one bites the dust. Now who really thought he’d make 25 years. More to Come…

Date: July 03, 2021 12:38PM

Hey Cable… I hear Cabela’s is hiring haha. Only caveat is that you need to sign a waiver promising not to urinate in their parking lot haha. Another phony that got fucked by the regime he supposedly hated but also towed the line for. Exactly what happens when you promote an entire Sgt list, bottom of the barrel. On a side note can anyone tell me why “Sgt” Shammas refuses to wear his wedding ring to work ???? Very disrespectful… and save that bullshit about not wanting inmates to know your married. There are a lot of woman up at that courthouse… could that be why ??? More to Come…

Posted by: Bobs Big Boy ()
Date: July 07, 2021 10:44PM

Cable gone?? Who’s next? Shamas mad!! Feed me!! Then I sell you jewelry....

Posted by: The new phantom ()
Date: July 09, 2021 05:50PM

Coming soon...... you know you want it.....

Posted by: Bring it on ()
Date: July 09, 2021 09:18PM

Cannot wait... heard there is a lot going on...

Posted by: Next phantom ()
Date: July 12, 2021 07:07PM

More people in trouble.... wait for it

Posted by: Inquiring minds want to know ()
Date: July 13, 2021 06:46PM

Who screwed up now?

Hopefully it is some of the ones who made people's lives difficult there.

Posted by: Mr Michaels ()
Date: July 14, 2021 05:13PM

Back in the day I’d fire up the Weber and drink a cold one while preparing to call in sick on night shift. Here’s the thing- and I shared it with many- once you take that first sip- there is no going back. Better yet drain that first can and there is no way you can go to work! Words to live by folks.....

Posted by: Hey Charlie ()
Date: July 14, 2021 07:06PM

There's a BLAST FROM DA PAST

Posted by: The Dark Man ()
Date: July 15, 2021 10:37AM

I could always catch Mr. Michael

Posted by: Same ole story ()
Date: July 15, 2021 02:34PM

Sounds like usual things going on....blatant favoritism, persecution of the people not in the favored group.

Corrupt, arrogant, hypocritical...it is all who you are related to, sleep with and so on. So many people in management who shoukd have been fired, incarcerated or at least not put into any supervisory role.

How csn you respect them when they were among the worst behaved, incestuous, amoral people who get to break all rules of conduct and decency. If you are not in their cliche, you will be harassed, labeled, punished and given bad assignments.

Shame on them, speak up, expose them and do not let them get away with it.

Date: July 16, 2021 10:10PM

It’s always been that way.. real turds in leadership positions. Back in the day on the old A squad, I had my boys who took care of each other. When an attitude adjustment was needed, it was done and no one spoke of it. I remember my boys Parsons and Flood adjusting someone in A3 who got a little “ spoken”... about the time the wall bouncing stopped and the proper introduction to a concrete floor was applied, Mr Howell walked by and seeing what was transpiring, decided to get in on the fun. Mr Howell delivered what to this day is referred to as the “Mike Musina”-a pitcher for the Os known for bringing his arm way back before releasing the ball. Only thing was- Old Jeffrey was releasing a set of of cuffs that should have shattered that POS inmates wrists!! After he was properly taken care of Mr Mullins and Mr Schillero led our young lad down 15-49 with his pants down around his ankles! Last thing heard going down the stairs was “ watch your step “!! Ahhh the good old days.

Posted by: Get me some ()
Date: July 17, 2021 10:48AM

Stop resisting. ....as you look around to see who is coming. People forget what the plsce is.....and the way things were. You open a cell door, be prepared. Niw they would open the door whike texting on a cell phone in their hand...newbies would not have lasted back then.

Date: July 18, 2021 10:46PM

Shamas mad!! Me not like these old stories of real men!! Feed me!! Bobs big boy!! Buy my fucking jewelry!!!!!!!!!!!$$)) Oh and I have a 3 inch penis....

Posted by: New Phantom ()
Date: July 20, 2021 05:49PM

Hearing things..... something is brewing over at the old FCSO......

Posted by: larryspears ()
Date: July 21, 2021 04:47AM

Let Me Tell You Sumptin Abowt My Boyz

Posted by: Inquiring minds. . ()
Date: July 21, 2021 03:39PM

Whatever is brewing it will not put a dent in the corruption, nepotism and double standard which is deeply ingrained in the agency's culture. If you are part of the favored group, you are protected, if not you will get the hardline where SOPs, rules of conduct will he enforced. These rules do not apply to command staff, relatives or friends with benefits.

Posted by: Shamm wow ()
Date: July 26, 2021 09:52PM

Please buy jewelry from me... I promise not to rat fuck you like I did Jonny V! See I told him I would tell the truth and clear him but instead I fucked him over to score points with my thankless masters... I now know I am worthless and have a 2 inch penis... more coming- in my mouth

Posted by: New phantom ()
Date: July 26, 2021 09:57PM

Damn dude! Spit that shit out!! Should have told the truth bitch!!! Now you have marital problems and a 2 inch cock... cheeez...

Posted by: Phantom lite ()
Date: July 28, 2021 10:55PM

Shamas berry mad!! Must... feed me! Oh and I have 2 inch pee pee... just saying...

Posted by: George S ()
Date: August 02, 2021 09:55PM

I have jewelry for sale.... freshly washed with my tiny hands that go with my small penis....Barbie and Shiff also help.. one with bad teeth and one with smaller pee pee than me that caused wifey to go get bent over doggy style by Nate!! Heard he spanked that ass good while doing her.. saying “ who’s your boy now?” To which she replied Nathan in a deep moan. See she was finally pleased by a man.. a real man. Not a bleach blonde dude in love with other dudes! Old Nate got a decent cock but he knows how to use it!! Hahahaha!! How does that feel?

Date: August 03, 2021 09:48AM

Too funny!!!

Posted by: Next phantom ()
Date: August 04, 2021 11:51PM

Notice how after a post is made on this thread a shitload of “ buy Gary Payton” drugs and such appear? Did you know Nic A is pretty good at internet shit? Curious... Shout out to Heavy D....

Posted by: The phantom lives ()
Date: August 07, 2021 09:47PM

Sham wow is a cheater on his wife... he wears no ring in certain circumstances... his wife may not care.. he is a douche. Maybe she too prefers Nathan’s great hot dog!! Rumor is she needed cock too because G Shamwow had a tiny cock that no longer pleased her Arab whore ass. Heard she too moaned deeply as a 9 inch cock was properly inserted into her juicy cunt. As she turned her head to observe the cock being inserted into her she observed... “ it’s so much bigger than George”. Ahhhh! I slapped her ass a few times just so it would make her understand a new Sheriff was in town.

Pages: PreviousFirst...23456789101112AllNext
Current Page: 9 of 12

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.