HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...164165166167168169170171172173174...LastNext
Current Page: 169 of 921
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Thisthreadrocks ()
Date: May 17, 2012 09:43PM

I was listening to the Steve and Tommy show Tuesday and everything Frankie's Butt said is true. I don't listen to the podcast, so thanks to those of you who do and keep us up to date.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2012 11:24PM by Thisthreadrocks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: KristaD ()
Date: May 17, 2012 09:51PM

LFFabulous Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The DC Media Tour Continues Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > From the DCRTV mailbag:
> >
> >
>
> > ------------------------------
> > Mike O'Meara was on Fox 5 News this morning
> with
> > Tony Perkins. He was plugging his Charity
> > Motorcycle Ride, as well as his podcast and
> recent
> > sold out appearance at the State Theatre.
> > (5/17/12)
>
> I'm going to go the other way on this -- this is a
> GOOD thing for LFF. He's showing a pulse. He's
> showing a willingness to promote his (pathetic)
> product; where has this BEEN for two-plus years?
> Not sure what promoting the (past) State Theatre
> appearance does for him now (unless there's
> another one coming), but, for once, good for LFF.

LFF probably finally realized that this podcast is it for him. It's not a temporary thing until a real radio job comes along. No more chances of a new Don and Mike show.

Posted by: Thisthreadrocks ()
Date: May 17, 2012 10:10PM

I thought they were going to sell the State Theatre appearance on DVD like they did with the Iowa trip?

Posted by: Winning ()
Date: May 17, 2012 10:32PM

Just when I thought I was out, you pulled me back in.
Attachments:
lff.jpg

Posted by: Daze ()
Date: May 18, 2012 01:46AM

Guy Wrote:
> Robb isn't totally oblivious to his obnoxiousness.
> He's hinted (possibly even admitted outright,
> don't recall for sure) in the past that if someone
> complains to him like "Hey Robb that's really
> annoying when you play lalala twenty times while
> Oscar tries to talk", he'll just do it twice as
> much next chance he gets to needle that person

Yeah, that's a good plan, Rob(b) . . .

Posted by: wally pip jr. ()
Date: May 18, 2012 06:03AM

"I'm going to go the other way on this -- this is a GOOD thing for LFF. He's showing a pulse. He's showing a willingness to promote his (pathetic) product; where has this BEEN for two-plus years?"

LFF is going round promoting the ride for Fisher House cause he doesn't want a low turnout

he plugged the podcast nearly everyday he was on WVRX
he's plugged in the past. that Mark Seagraves thing. Made some personal appearances but true he hadn't done much plugging in recent months.

btws, lff mentioned very briefly the ride to sturgis so i guess it's still on. Not sure what invovlement it will have with the failcast. fly to denver and have a baby sitter in the dude who owns jimmy old towne tavern
hmmm isn't the name of lff former bar called old towne sports tavern
probably just coincidence

and the days dwindle down to a precious few goodbye buzzito

has donnie g. made any mention of buzzito's exit?

Posted by: Lady Baltimore ()
Date: May 18, 2012 07:48AM

>I was listening to the Steve and Tommy show Tuesday and everything Frankie's >Butt said is true. I don't listen to the podcast, so thanks to those of you who >do and keep us up to date.

Not buying any of it. You should stop posting here and go do your homework. You're depriving yourself of an eighth grade education.

Date: May 18, 2012 09:50AM

I think LFF is using the charity thing to get on real radio stations for an audition tape. Why else would LFF suddenly be so motivated? He didn't do this kind of promotion for this event last year. I think he wants new audio, sans krewe, with real call letters so he can try to get back on a real station.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: bobafeet ()
Date: May 18, 2012 10:14AM

I agree with WTL

BTW I missed the junkies until 8am and I didnt hear lff or lurch. WASnt mike supposed to be on the junkies today? It must have been early and prior to the prime 8am slot. Lurch I can see taking the day off. I actually think he is a good sports broadcaster and could move onto a show by himself, and Im sure, since he has talent, probably doesnt get along with mike

Posted by: Bodega Bob ()
Date: May 18, 2012 10:42AM

Wow, the LFF must be desperate if he'd drive out to Lanham for a spot on the Junkies at 5am.

Calling the station PDs and show producers to arrange air time for his charity announcements must be humbling for O'Meara...

Wait, what am I saying? He probably has Blo(b) do that legwork.

Date: May 18, 2012 10:45AM

Bodega Bob Wrote:
> Wow, the LFF must be desperate if he'd drive out
> to Lanham for a spot on the Junkies at 5am.
>
> Calling the station PDs and show producers to
> arrange air time for his charity announcements
> must be humbling for O'Meara...
>
> Wait, what am I saying? He probably has Blo(b) do
> that legwork.

Probably Ronick. I don't think CK would take Blob(b)'s call.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: Bodega Bob ()
Date: May 18, 2012 10:57AM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
>
> Probably Ronick. I don't think CK would take
> Blob(b)'s call.

+100. The poor schlub probably had to drive O'Meara out to Lanham and back as his reward for booking the apperance.

Date: May 18, 2012 11:00AM

Bodega Bob Wrote:
> WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > Probably Ronick. I don't think CK would take
> > Blob(b)'s call.
>
> +100. The poor schlub probably had to drive
> O'Meara out to Lanham and back as his reward for
> booking the apperance.

It seems like an RJ kind of thing to have to do, but who knows. Can you imagine Ronick having to get up at 2:30 or whatever and drive from his home in MD to Manassas to pick up LFF's fat ass and drive him all the way back to MD?

Date: May 18, 2012 11:44AM

"Can you imagine Ronick having to get up at 2:30 or whatever and drive from his home in MD to Manassas to pick up LFF's fat ass and drive him all the way back to MD?"

Actually Yes.........Yes I can

Posted by: geauxjeaux ()
Date: May 18, 2012 11:50AM

I caught LFF on the junks today. He spoke about himself and his weight loss (surprise), the podcast, the old days, and his poker run.

Some highlights:
He called Ronick out to deliver some gifts to the junkies and all he had was one size small t shirt, Mike was pissed

They asked lff about Buzz today and he was very short and vague and told everyone to listen to the show today because something "might be afoot" The junkies were talking about Buzz's departure like the sad event it should be for Mike and he didn't seem to want to talk about it/care.

Date: May 18, 2012 11:56AM

Well it's official Buzz just announced he's staying with the Failcast.

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: May 18, 2012 12:55PM

Buzz is staying? Huh???

Posted by: LuvChronicH8Ronic ()
Date: May 18, 2012 12:58PM

Huh??? Wrote:
> Buzz is staying? Huh???

Yea I listened live on Ustream. He said he's staying, Sounds like Mike begged him to stay as oppose to Buzz changing his mind.

Posted by: Charley ()
Date: May 18, 2012 12:59PM

Buzz staying tells me it was all about the blow up with Mike. It also tells me Mike made some pitiful plea to Buzz to stay and promises to "make it right" and how Mike "will never blow up at Buzz again", typical battered wife lies.

Posted by: Unhinged Jaw ()
Date: May 18, 2012 01:00PM

Just checekd Buzz's FB page and sure enough, he is staying. Yeh, Mike begged him to stay, no doubt.

Posted by: well adjusted ()
Date: May 18, 2012 03:18PM

So.

Buzz stays.

A guess at how long Mike will refrain from verbally abusing him again..

2 weeks.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: May 18, 2012 03:25PM

Poor Buzz. It's sad when a man has battered wife syndrome.

Posted by: Rifle Lawson ()
Date: May 18, 2012 05:53PM

Something is brewing...I can smell it. I'm skeptical by nature, but perhaps there is some truth to the D&M reunion threads. Mike is suddenly way too happy. Either he is on some new meds that he hasn't mentioned or he is keeping one big secret and it seems like he is about to rupture. On today's show he mentioned "stuff coming up that he can't talk about."

And am I crazy, but does it seem like there is something more going on with all of these radio appearances? Of course he is saying it is to promote his charity, but part of me feels as if he is chumming the waters and getting ready to announce...I'M BAAACCK!

Another piece of the puzzle: it sounds like they are closer to getting a deal done to do a live show in Reno. Is not Reno, damn close to Sacramento? What possible audience could TMOS pull from Reno? Not enough to cover costs would be my guess. But a D&M reunion show? Makes sense.

Question: Logistically, could D&M work with them being on different coasts? Perhaps the distance might allow them to work together and not kill each other? Technically though, it wouldn't be that big of deal. CBS could easily handle it.

Damn....is this thing really happening? I was really just waiting for the day when it was announced that Carla was leaving him for some pretty boy at the gym and LFF ends up with a gun in his mouth.

Posted by: Jorge dirt path ()
Date: May 18, 2012 06:02PM

buzz staying?! this is very sad

maybe buzz is enjoying pushing the buttons

Posted by: Buzz the Bitch ()
Date: May 18, 2012 06:48PM

Buzz is nothing more than one big ol' bitch who always has to suck on someone elses teat to get through life.

Welcome Back to the Farty Couch Buzz!

wife-battering.jpg

Posted by: Dons choice ()
Date: May 18, 2012 07:18PM

East Side Dave, formerly R&F
It's book

Date: May 18, 2012 08:34PM

didn't East Side Dave quit R&F cause he wasn't getting enough money? been out of radio so long he'll take low paying job in the Big Sac?

btws listened to friday failcast(well up to audio vault) and buzz may be back on board but didn't the lff tear ronic a new a-hole in a passive agressive way?

and how can lff still spout that bull shit about it being very professional in the radio business to show up on time

wonder what rj over in the corner was thinking about that tired crap from lff?

shitonme

Posted by: Alittle2far ()
Date: May 18, 2012 09:56PM

Rifle Lawson Wrote:
> Damn....is this thing really happening? I was
> really just waiting for the day when it was
> announced that Carla was leaving him for some
> pretty boy at the gym and LFF ends up with a gun
> in his mouth.

Much as I hate LFF running a potentially good thing completely into the ground, and much as I have assumed, like many others, that Carla would GTFO, I am pretty sure I was never waiting for a day in which LFF eats the barrel of a gun.

Posted by: Frankie's Butt. ()
Date: May 19, 2012 03:35AM

Lady Baltimore Wrote:
> >I was listening to the Steve and Tommy show
> Tuesday and everything Frankie's >Butt said is
> true. I don't listen to the podcast, so thanks to
> those of you who >do and keep us up to date.
>
> Not buying any of it. You should stop posting
> here and go do your homework. You're depriving
> yourself of an eighth grade education.

You do YOUR homework. All you have to do to confirm it is listen to KCJJ in the AM. Hell, call Steve and he's liable to rehash the whole thing. Mike mentioned how Steve had "hurt him deeply" today on the podcast. The reading of the text and calling him out on the radio for the bullshit move is what Mike was refering to. I have listened to Steve for years and his relationships with others don't end well. He'll be the first one to admit it. He isn't capable of holding back when he's pissed off about something. It just comes right out. Steve is a big bully, too, and has targeted all sorts of different people over the years for minor or imagined infractions. He's paranoid and bellligerent pretty often on the air and his excuse the next day is that it makes for good radio. He's got hours and hours to fill, afterall and he can always apoligize tomorrow, which also makes for good radio. Steve has made veiled refrences to the situation with TMOS all week about how he is letting Suter handle it, that Suter is the manager and he will deal with it. Steve says he's not going to get more involved cause it won't go well for anyone...Then they call Dennis Murphy and ask about how the new job is going or some shit.
Belive it or don't, Baltimore Lady. I don't care.

Date: May 19, 2012 09:11AM

Ok, Frankie's Butt, here's the problem: We've had people post outlandish stories about Mike on this thread before, so we like to have some way to verify it (either a podcast or a new article, etc).

Since I don't live in Iowa, I don't listen to Steve's show. And KCJJ doesn't provide podcasts.

Here's another problem: Mike's a tool. His behavior is off the charts sometimes, so it's not hard for some troll to post a bogus story that's outlandish, but it's still hard to tell if Mike is actually capable of being that big of a tool -- or not.

I just listened to the podcast this morning, and Mike did say that he was "hurt" that Steve offered to put Buzz's podcast on the station's line-up. So, I admit, that lends credence to your story.

How would it have hurt Mike for KCJJ to throw Buzz that small bone and air his little podcast? I guess Mike really is that big of a tool.

But yeah -- in spite of that -- Buzz has decided to stay on TMOS. He and Mike said they've had talks over the past few days, and have worked things out to Buzz's satisfaction. Buzz sure sounded happy.

I can't see how this is going to help the show. Does anyone really want to hear more of Buzz's news? He's not exactly Walter Cronkite.

I think Mike's just telling him what he wants to hear. The show will probably stay the way it is now.

And yes, there will be other blow-ups. Mike's playing nice with Buzz now, but how long will it be before the disrespect starts up again?

Posted by: Frankie's Butt ()
Date: May 19, 2012 09:35AM

Just take 5 minutes out of your busy ass life and watch the kcjj ustream once in a while. They were giving lots of details this AM. Or don't. I really do not care what you do.

Date: May 19, 2012 10:18AM

Here's what I think happened. LFF obviously didn't give a fuck what the fans or krewe thought of the split with Buzz. But I think the texting story is right, and I think KCJJ threatened to pull the Failcast from the only radio station in the country stupid enough to carry it. I think in LFF's mind, being on KCJJ equals being on radio and it is something LFF leans on the help rationalize doing the failcast in the first place.

As for the "apology" to Buzz, I seriously doubt any begging was involved from LFF. I bet anything Oscar and Ronick were the ones who delivered the apology, mixed with an ample dose of guilt for abandoning the krewe, right when things were "turning the corner," as LFF likes to say. I think Buzz is happy because LFF probably gave his blessing to a Buzz-centric half-hour news failcast of his own (everybody and their fucking dog has their own show on the MOM failcast network, I can't imagine why Buzz wouldn't outside of it being a "fuck you" from LFF for some reason).

Posted by: Buzz the Bitch ()
Date: May 19, 2012 02:42PM

Welcome back to the TMOS studio couch Buzz!!!

TMOS Mike o'Meara

Date: May 20, 2012 08:19AM

>I think Buzz is happy because LFF probably gave his blessing to a Buzz-centric
>half-hour news failcast of his own (everybody and their fucking dog has their
>own show on the MOM failcast network, I can't imagine why Buzz wouldn't outside
>of it being a "fuck you" from LFF for some reason).

I think you're right, WTL. Everybody else in the MOM crew show has their failcast, so Buzz must've felt like it was his turn, and LFF finally agreed to it.

Buzz must've had second thoughts about striking out on his own, and decided to stay with the fold.

What's interesting is that Mike doesn't mind Robb having a show on KCJJ, but felt "hurt" (i.e., pissed off) when Buzz was about to have the same opportunity.

Date: May 20, 2012 03:31PM

Maybe LFF knows Robb has no career without the help of the Mike o Meara name, but it's possible for Buzz.

Posted by: Rob(b) ()
Date: May 21, 2012 08:04AM

Hey apple

Posted by: Gary Della Bate ()
Date: May 21, 2012 10:27AM

KristaD Wrote:
> Maybe LFF knows Robb has no career without the
> help of the Mike o Meara name, but it's possible
> for Buzz.

No career? Spewak is conmedy gold. Howard wanted him for the Jackie/Artie chair but Rob turned us right down.

We had a strong offer on the table too, because rumor was that Opie and Anthony were trying to hire Rob to replace Jim Norton. They thought Rob could really bring the show to the next level.

Posted by: LFFantasy ()
Date: May 21, 2012 11:02AM

Gary Della Bate Wrote:
> KristaD Wrote:
> -----
> > Maybe LFF knows Robb has no career without the
> > help of the Mike o Meara name, but it's
> possible
> > for Buzz.
>
> No career? Spewak is conmedy gold. Howard wanted
> him for the Jackie/Artie chair but Rob turned us
> right down.
>
> We had a strong offer on the table too, because
> rumor was that Opie and Anthony were trying to
> hire Rob to replace Jim Norton. They thought Rob
> could really bring the show to the next level.

Now, see, right there is comedy gold. Gold, Jerry.

Stop for a moment and consider putting Rob(b) and his giggle and his ha-has and his pathetic sound clips in a show with Stern, or O&A. How long would he last? Ten minutes? Fifteen?

Only the ultimate lazy man -- LFF -- could consider turning a big chunk of show time (OK, it's only a failcast) to someone as slack-jawed non-funny as Rob(b).

Posted by: JC ()
Date: May 21, 2012 11:57AM

robb comedy gold example:

someone mentions something with "shoe".

robb -- doesn't look shoeish.

WOW!!!

Posted by: transplant ()
Date: May 21, 2012 12:32PM

When the failcast finally ends can we take this thread and turn it into a book?

Date: May 21, 2012 12:42PM

man, listening to the bonus show now -- glad robb's there with his yardsale expertise. how did i not see before how arrogant this dude is??

Posted by: jhopkins ()
Date: May 21, 2012 03:00PM

What is the recap on the Buzz thing?

He "quits" the show because he wants to do his own thing, but didn't ask Mike if Buzz's own show could be on Mike's network? And everybody claims Mike being an asshole to Buzz had nothing to do with this?

Buzz un-quits after he talks with mike about doing a news show on Mike's network.

Does that basically sum it up?

So, what is most likely the truth...Buzz got mad about how he was treated and finally decided to quit. Buzz found out starting a podcast / show was more work than he was ready for and Mike apologized, so Buzz came back?

Posted by: LFFrankly ()
Date: May 21, 2012 05:36PM

jhopkins Wrote:
> What is the recap on the Buzz thing?
>
> He "quits" the show because he wants to do his own
> thing, but didn't ask Mike if Buzz's own show
> could be on Mike's network? And everybody claims
> Mike being an asshole to Buzz had nothing to do
> with this?
>
> Buzz un-quits after he talks with mike about doing
> a news show on Mike's network.
>
> Does that basically sum it up?
>
> So, what is most likely the truth...Buzz got mad
> about how he was treated and finally decided to
> quit. Buzz found out starting a podcast / show
> was more work than he was ready for and Mike
> apologized, so Buzz came back?

Please. "Starting" a podcast is about as much work as farting. Now, getting people to listen . . . getting outlets . . . getting sponsors . . . that's work. The kind of work that LFF isn't (generally) willing to do. Buzz, who has contacts everywhere in radio (and doesn't need the money), could handle it easily. It wouldn't make significant money, but it sure would be less aggravating than dealing with LFF's drinking problem.

Posted by: Losers, Inc ()
Date: May 21, 2012 09:05PM

what a pathetic bunch of low lives all feeding off the shrunken tit of fat O Meara
i have zero respect left for Buzzito
Donnie always outed him as a pussy, last thing he told him was don't be afraid of success
and Rob(bay) has a shaved head and as many job prospects

how can so many live off one stretchy titty

Posted by: buzz's bank account here ()
Date: May 21, 2012 09:09PM

it's EMPTY IH HERE

Date: May 21, 2012 11:24PM

Best line of today.

Mike: You know why Rob doesn't like BDK?

Oscar: Because he (BDK) works hard?

Date: May 22, 2012 07:12AM

I thought interesting that Buzz stays but will now be doing the show a lot from his own house

Posted by: LFFunkytown ()
Date: May 22, 2012 08:37AM

I have NO idea why anyone thinks Buzz is broke. He ain't. He doesn't need the money. He can work FOREVER; voiceover work never goes away; at this point, he does what he WANTS to do.

Why would Buzz participate from his own place in Fairfax City, and not from Chez LFF? Hey, if you had a chance to NOT be in the same room with LFF, wouldn't you jump at the chance?

LFF now brings one thing to the table: a massively diminished reputation. Buzz doesn't need him. Rob(b) does need him. Oscar . . . could do without him, but the relationship has its uses for Oscar.

Date: May 22, 2012 11:38AM

LFFunkytown Wrote:
> I have NO idea why anyone thinks Buzz is broke.
> He ain't. He doesn't need the money. He can work
> FOREVER; voiceover work never goes away; at this
> point, he does what he WANTS to do.

He seems to be doing a lot of voiceover work, but I'm not sure it pays what a full-time gig would. But of the krewe, I would say he and Oscar are probably doing the best financially.

>
> Why would Buzz participate from his own place in
> Fairfax City, and not from Chez LFF? Hey, if you
> had a chance to NOT be in the same room with LFF,
> wouldn't you jump at the chance?
>

It could be that. It could also be that with the commute he probably spent about three hours a day for 10 minutes (if he's lucky) of "on air" time. Given his voiceover work, he could probably make better use of that time.

> LFF now brings one thing to the table: a
> massively diminished reputation. Buzz doesn't
> need him. Rob(b) does need him. Oscar . . .
> could do without him, but the relationship has its
> uses for Oscar.

I imagine voiceover work is a pretty lonely business. Buzz probably likes being part of something, as long as it doesn't eat up half his day every day and doesn't come with an ample portion of abuse from LFF.

Posted by: Buzz+El Broko ()
Date: May 22, 2012 01:17PM

That voiceover work is anything but luctrative. Buzzito is hurting for cash ever since LFF got the heave ho
His ancient wife is the bread winner in that family.

Posted by: D&M?!?!?!? ()
Date: May 22, 2012 01:25PM

Where are the folks screaming that Don was getting back together with Mike, and how LFF took timke off to fly to Sacramento?
That was obviously the work of bullshit trollers,

maybe even LFF himself, trying to drum up some interest.

Posted by: LFFinance ()
Date: May 22, 2012 01:55PM

Buzz+El Broko Wrote:
> That voiceover work is anything but luctrative.
> Buzzito is hurting for cash ever since LFF got the
> heave ho
> His ancient wife is the bread winner in that
> family.

Man, you people don't get it. Let me spell it out for you:

1. Buzz has been working for umpteen years.
2. His wife has been working for umpteen years.
3. THEY HAVE NO KIDS. REPEAT, NO KIDS. The fastest path to financial security there is.

4. They don't have a big-assed fancy house.

Financially, Buzzito is AOK.

Posted by: well adjusted ()
Date: May 22, 2012 03:01PM

New Hi-Def cams for TMOS.

With them it's clear that the only happy person in the room is Rob(b).

Posted by: LFFancylad ()
Date: May 22, 2012 03:49PM

well adjusted Wrote:
> New Hi-Def cams for TMOS.
>
> With them it's clear that the only happy person in
> the room is Rob(b).

Beats working.

Posted by: Deacon ()
Date: May 22, 2012 04:00PM

Why does LFF have such a hard on, for local television reporters? Who else in the world fucking cares as much as he does? So boring!

Posted by: Andrew Ryan ()
Date: May 22, 2012 06:13PM

Whatever became of the Asian lady at Costco that Blob(b) was so enamored with?

Posted by: Cazadar ()
Date: May 22, 2012 06:41PM

Was looking at the new u-stream cameras. Them close ups are a tad disturbing. I'd say all of them have faces for radio. Is Mike O'Meara losing the hair in his eyebrows? He sort of looks like Jabba the Hutt sitting in that chair.

Posted by: Senor Wences ()
Date: May 22, 2012 07:02PM

When in the evolution of Rob(b) did he start thinking he was a funny person?

When in the evolution of LFF did he start thinking that he was more than a voice mimic with some improv skills into a raconteur dispensing his wisdom with some witticism?

Posted by: Mike O'Meara ()
Date: May 22, 2012 11:33PM

It is taking way longer than it should to reach the 170 page plateau.

You guys have to TRY HARDER!

Posted by: Unhinged Jaw ()
Date: May 23, 2012 08:15AM

It doesn't help when Mike refers to Rob as the funniest person on the show. Then again, that explains a lot....

Posted by: LFFantasyworld ()
Date: May 23, 2012 08:50AM

Unhinged Jaw Wrote:
> It doesn't help when Mike refers to Rob as the
> funniest person on the show. Then again, that
> explains a lot....

Yeah, either (a) LFF is seriously deluded; and/or (b) he's right, in which case that's a serious problem for a show that supposed to be funny.

Date: May 23, 2012 12:31PM

LFFantasyworld Wrote:
> Unhinged Jaw Wrote:
> -----
> > It doesn't help when Mike refers to Rob as the
> > funniest person on the show. Then again, that
> > explains a lot....
>
> Yeah, either (a) LFF is seriously deluded; and/or
> (b) he's right, in which case that's a serious
> problem for a show that supposed to be funny.

It's (b). LFF is right. Rob(b) is the funniest person on the show (as opposed to Marc, Oscar, RJ or Buzz?) That's the problem. None of them are funny. Rob(b) is just the least unfunniest of the group.

Posted by: Deacon ()
Date: May 23, 2012 01:41PM

So what happened here? This thread was going nuts the last few days, then it just died down.

Posted by: the reality is ()
Date: May 23, 2012 01:50PM

this thread is just like the LFF podcast
NUTHIN GOIN ON
the only momentum this topic gets is when demise is nearby.

Posted by: Fan since 1997 ()
Date: May 23, 2012 01:51PM

The show has been boring, but not annoying, since the Buzz announcement. I did note that Buzz sounds freer and that nobody here mentioned that Mike announced a big MORE broadcasting expansion.

Posted by: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ()
Date: May 23, 2012 02:09PM

Big expansion? His fucking gut?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

O'meara is a fat unemployed loser piece of shit who is not a funny guy.

Posted by: omeara = pathetic ()
Date: May 23, 2012 02:16PM

Says It All. That fucker is never getting back on real radio, sat radio or CB radio. Jesus, how many bridges did he burn, he can't get a fucking gig to save his life?
Hey Mike, do your Regis impression AGAIN. You know, the one that sounds like Tony Soprano.
Hey Mike, tell us about your dog shit.
Hey Mike, tell us how broke you are.
Hey Mike, tell us about how you buy new cars and gamble.

Posted by: a little birdyyyyyyyyyy ()
Date: May 23, 2012 05:17PM

D&M?!?!?!? Wrote:
> Where are the folks screaming that Don was getting
> back together with Mike, and how LFF took timke
> off to fly to Sacramento?
> That was obviously the work of bullshit trollers,
>
> maybe even LFF himself, trying to drum up some
> interest.

i work for cbs radiooooooo and mike flew out and blew doni for a job but doni laughed at him because he was all teeth and wouldnt allow doni to finish on his face.

Posted by: heverl ()
Date: May 24, 2012 05:44AM

a little birdyyyyyyyyyy Wrote:
> D&M?!?!?!? Wrote:
> -----
> > Where are the folks screaming that Don was
> getting
> > back together with Mike, and how LFF took timke
> > off to fly to Sacramento?
> > That was obviously the work of bullshit
> trollers,
> >
> > maybe even LFF himself, trying to drum up some
> > interest.
>
>
>
> i work for cbs radiooooooo and mike flew out and
> blew doni for a job but doni laughed at him
> because he was all teeth and wouldnt allow doni to
> finish on his face.

If LFF thought it would get him back on the air with Donnie G., he'd be asking Carla to surrender every opening to Don.

Posted by: CADAZAR ()
Date: May 24, 2012 06:06AM

On the Tuesday edition of failcast, carried on ustream in HD(I don't notice any improvement?) LFF starts off saying he does not want a full body shot with the new cameras. Just a shot of his face. He's aware his man boobs are quite noticeable and would rather the viewing audience endure just his fat face with them owl like eyebrows than the whole Jabba The Hutt look. I don't think he's on any diet anymore.

I think Rob(b) should wear a coonskin cap.

Posted by: LFFiendish ()
Date: May 24, 2012 09:00AM

CADAZAR Wrote:
> On the Tuesday edition of failcast, carried on
> ustream in HD(I don't notice any improvement?) LFF
> starts off saying he does not want a full body
> shot with the new cameras. Just a shot of his
> face. He's aware his man boobs are quite
> noticeable and would rather the viewing audience
> endure just his fat face with them owl like
> eyebrows than the whole Jabba The Hutt look. I
> don't think he's on any diet anymore.
>
>
> I think Rob(b) should wear a coonskin cap.

I think Rob(b) should wear a plastic bag and duct tape over his face, until his air supply runs out. THEN, they can play, "ha-ha."

Posted by: no job Rob(b) ()
Date: May 24, 2012 11:16AM

Man, I really have to agree with everyone here that Rob sucks..he will something every now and then (re: even a broken clock is correct twice within 24hrs)..but overall, he is quite lame..one thing he does add (only because of his undying devotion to his meal ticket) is some tension to the show from time to time..he always says what a good job Mike does (even supporting his atrocious flag folding this morning) and Oscar provides the contrast by telling it how it is...

Date: May 24, 2012 12:03PM

robb's only getting worse too. they could add some SERIOUS entertainment to the show if the other dudes would give his crap back to him . . . but, they RARELY do! he will call them out on the TINIEST thing and not let it go. and he makes TONS of goofs that barely get mentioned -- come on, fellas!!!

Posted by: Four Hour Club ()
Date: May 24, 2012 12:13PM

I would love to see Oscar take the gloves off and really give Rob(b) some shit. Or Mike, but for all the hate he spewed at Buzz, LFF seems to baby Rob(b). He incessantly grinds the same predictable "jokes" (Man Grate's Brush, Chinaman, Oscar audio drops, Scott Shannon lifesaver bit, etc) that were never funny in the first place into the ears of the listener. For some reason though, LFF seems to eat it up, like all the food. Speaking of which, maybe those HD cameras were a bad idea. Who wants to stare at a close shot of a morbidly obese, balding LFF? "Jiggles the Jowl-Clown" is right.

Date: May 24, 2012 12:19PM

i have to wonder if oscar really wants to just let robb have it, but he's holding back. robb has just GOT to drive him freakin' nuts!!

Date: May 24, 2012 12:37PM

LFF loves Rob(b) because Rob(b) boosts his ego.

Rob(b) will do anything to not work a real job and get to talk on the radio.

Rob(b) is the main reason I don't listen to LFF's show anymore.

My guess is the Big O hates Rob(b) but what is he gonna do? Go off on him? LFF will jump in (and dear god, may sit on Oscar) and help his lil buddy out.

How funny is it that LFF doesn't want full body shots? LOL. Does he leave his shirt on when he fucks Carla?

Posted by: Oskarito ()
Date: May 24, 2012 01:11PM

jhopkins Wrote:
> LFF loves Rob(b) because Rob(b) boosts his ego.
>
> Rob(b) will do anything to not work a real job and
> get to talk on the radio.
>
> Rob(b) is the main reason I don't listen to LFF's
> show anymore.
>
> My guess is the Big O hates Rob(b) but what is he
> gonna do? Go off on him? LFF will jump in (and
> dear god, may sit on Oscar) and help his lil buddy
> out.
>
> How funny is it that LFF doesn't want full body
> shots? LOL. Does he leave his shirt on when he
> fucks Carla?

I always take MY shirt off when I fuck Carla.

Posted by: RJgetssome,too. ()
Date: May 24, 2012 02:35PM

Doesn't everybody get a turn?

Posted by: Guy ()
Date: May 24, 2012 10:47PM

I don't know what you (LA LA LA) guys are talking about (LA LA LA), Robb seems like (LA LA LA) a perfectly tolerable (LA LA LA) guy and totally not annoying (OSCAR OSCAR AHHHHHH-SCAR)

As much as I'm sure Oscar wants to strangle Robbay with his own headphone cord, he's been doing the right thing lately in by mostly ignoring Robb's obvious troll is obvious act

Posted by: Laaaauuughing ()
Date: May 25, 2012 06:05AM

jhopkins Wrote:
> LFF loves Rob(b) because Rob(b) boosts his ego.
>
> Rob(b) will do anything to not work a real job and
> get to talk on the radio.
>
> Rob(b) is the main reason I don't listen to LFF's
> show anymore.
>
> My guess is the Big O hates Rob(b) but what is he
> gonna do? Go off on him? LFF will jump in (and
> dear god, may sit on Oscar) and help his lil buddy
> out.
>
> How funny is it that LFF doesn't want full body
> shots? LOL. Does he leave his shirt on when he
> fucks Carla?

Last sentence=not likely. You really think Carla's given him any sweet stuff in YEARS?

Posted by: oc ()
Date: May 25, 2012 08:10AM

Wow...I come back to this thread to catch up after stumbling across Mike's appearance on The Junkies last week, and just...wow. It seems to me the wheels are coming off faster than ever, what with all the drama and bitterness on the show resulting in Buzz (sorta) quitting and Mike's drinking reaching whole new levels. I know his drinking has gotten him into some shenanigans before, but doesn't it seem like the incidents of drunken brawling and hungover absences from commitments are getting exponentially more frequent?

Also, on the Junkies appearance, Mike said he had gained back 30 lbs. and basically blamed his knee for it. Yeah Mike, how much Ben and Jerry's ice cream and chocolate-covered strawberries (and Jameson's) did your knee consume?

Posted by: Weight Not ()
Date: May 25, 2012 08:16AM

Hey Mike, thanks putting that weight back on while endorsing our program. When it came to spokespeople, we chose poorly.

Posted by: oc ()
Date: May 25, 2012 08:33AM

Next sponsor: a rehab facility. THAT'LL turn out well.

Date: May 25, 2012 09:40AM

Best of. Because working the day BEFORE the 3 day weekend is too hard. And as an added bonus, it's Rob(b)'s Magic Audio Vault.

"#584: The Riddler
5/25/2012 | 1 Comment | Support the Show

Memorial Day Weekend! Today, the entire TMOS gang hosts some classic moments from Robb’s Magic Audio Vault over the past 2.5 years. This is not your typical “best of” so sit back, relax and enjoy the finny. Have a safe and great weekend everybody."

Posted by: Best Of ()
Date: May 25, 2012 09:54AM

Damn, a day off again? I have the wrong job.

Although mine actually does include the earning of money, so ...

Posted by: Laaaaaaughing ()
Date: May 25, 2012 02:22PM

By definition, there's no such thing as "Best of" the failcast.

Maybe "Least Crappiest."

Date: May 25, 2012 02:27PM

oc Wrote:

>
> Also, on the Junkies appearance, Mike said he had
> gained back 30 lbs. and basically blamed his knee
> for it. Yeah Mike, how much Ben and Jerry's ice
> cream and chocolate-covered strawberries (and
> Jameson's) did your knee consume?

Yes, gaining 30 lbs should help a bad knee.

Seriously, though, when did he hurt his knee? Did he gain like a pound a day? You know, if you can't get out an exercise, one thing you can try to do is EAT LESS!

Posted by: AA ()
Date: May 25, 2012 02:41PM

All this talk about Mikes drinking makes for a funny read ..but he really does need rehab.

Time to forge a new persona Mikey... the drunken irish act isn't funny when it becomes tragic and sad

He loves the bottle more than his family and his life....This man had it going on for a minute....where is the bottom he needs to hit before he gets help?

Date: May 25, 2012 03:17PM

AA Wrote:
> All this talk about Mikes drinking makes for a
> funny read ..but he really does need rehab.
>

Agreed.

> Time to forge a new persona Mikey... the drunken
> irish act isn't funny when it becomes tragic and
> sad
>

It stopped being an "act" when he started getting punched in the face on a regular basis.

> He loves the bottle more than his family and his
> life....

There's not much to love about his life, that's why he loves the bottle more.

> This man had it going on for a
> minute....

He did, but that's over now. As The Boss says, "You got to learn to live with what you can't rise above." LFF better start learning, quick.

> where is the bottom he needs to hit
> before he gets help?

Carla leaving. That's probably his wake-up call.

Date: May 25, 2012 04:01PM

Carla leaving will make for great radio

Date: May 25, 2012 04:08PM

jhopkins Wrote:
> Carla leaving will make for great radio

True. Not so much because he will discuss it, which I doubt he will. But because of the torture he will put the rest of the krewe through because of it.

Posted by: MEL ()
Date: May 25, 2012 07:07PM

FAT GUYS IN CLOSE-UP HIGH DEFINITION... HOORAY!!

Posted by: Ralphie Boy ()
Date: May 25, 2012 09:52PM

LFF could never work with Don. Don did a show today, LFF took the day off from his grueling one hr workday
Really his content on the fail cast is 35% at best unless he's having his fat bloody period
Drunk fat load

Posted by: Mike O'Meara ()
Date: May 25, 2012 11:26PM

C'mon, this thing is creeping along to get to 170 pages. I am geting impatient (i.e. borderline abusive)! TRY HARDER!

Posted by: Creepy ()
Date: May 25, 2012 11:52PM

Did you ever stop to consider the fact that the thread is creeping because Mike actually had a good week last week?

The big guy had the best week he's had since his last firing.

Let him have one.

Date: May 26, 2012 01:56AM

Let him have one what? 4 day work week because he's too lazy to work the Friday before a 3 day weekend? Let him have a donated trip to an Orioles/Red Sox game because he's too broke to purchase tickets himself? It does sound like a great week for LFF, but at the expense of the respect of those who try to listen to him.

Creepy Wrote:
> Did you ever stop to consider the fact that the
> thread is creeping because Mike actually had a
> good week last week?
>
> The big guy had the best week he's had since his
> last firing.
>
> Let him have one.

Posted by: Creepy ()
Date: May 26, 2012 02:05AM

Four Hour Club Wrote:
> Let him have one what? 4 day work week because
> he's too lazy to work the Friday before a 3 day
> weekend? Let him have a donated trip to an
> Orioles/Red Sox game because he's too broke to
> purchase tickets himself? It does sound like a
> great week for LFF, but at the expense of the
> respect of those who try to listen to him.

Last, last week. But really that don't sound too shabby either. :)

Posted by: Jackie Coogan ()
Date: May 26, 2012 01:05PM

"FAT GUYS IN CLOSE-UP HIGH DEFINITION... HOORAY!!"

this made me giggle

lff doesn't want his fatness displayed on the u-stream but he's vain enough that his bloated alkie face is a ok. and his choice of eyewear is interesting. frames very popular with your south american dictators

that look on rob(b)'s face all the time. like a lapdog who's pleased his master.
so precious

Date: May 26, 2012 03:45PM

Best of the audio vault? Wonder who's in charge of running the show when they have the day off?

Take the worse part of the show and make it longer. Way to go! Adam Carolla better watch out!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2012 03:47PM by KristaD.

Date: May 27, 2012 08:17AM

Creepy Wrote:
> Did you ever stop to consider the fact that the
> thread is creeping because Mike actually had a
> good week last week?
>
> The big guy had the best week he's had since his
> last firing.
>
> Let him have one.

A good week? Exploiting wounded veterans to get on the radio for free?

Also, who wants to start placing bets he ends up being too hungover or has some other excuse for not doing his motorcycle charity thing (ow, my knee!)?

Pages: PreviousFirst...164165166167168169170171172173174...LastNext
Current Page: 169 of 921

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.