HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829...LastNext
Current Page: 24 of 921
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: FruitStripedGum ()
Date: March 31, 2009 06:37PM

Yikes! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> In trying to discover the beginning of all this
> hate, I found the original plan for this vehicle.
> How did it turn into a place to rip Mike O'Meara?

People must be interested in it. Yo Tone, how many hits we got now?

> Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site
> designed to improve communication between
> residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post
> anything Northern Virginia residents would find
> interesting.

I wonder how many people find your posts interesting, "Yikes!"... Actually, I don't give a shit. I bet your kids wish there was a forum where they could write about how much they hate you... but no one cares enough.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Naru Hodo ()
Date: March 31, 2009 06:37PM

You know, just to show how awful and inhumane that interrogation method really is.

Sort of like being forced to listen to the MOM show

Posted by: The Whore From 'Full Metal Jacket' ()
Date: March 31, 2009 07:01PM

Hi, Mike I am Karla frien Viet Nam. Me Prositute.
Hey, baby. You got girlfriend Vietnam?
Well, baby, me so horny. Me so HORNY. Me love you long time. You pally?
Fifteen dollar.
Each you fifteen dollar. Me love you long time. Me so HORNY.
Me sucky-sucky. Me love you too much.
Karla, can you takee my next shift?
Hi. Me prositute.

Posted by: Texas Pete ()
Date: March 31, 2009 08:22PM

Not sure if i should rightly post here since I am not a Fairfax yokel, but i listen to MOM and O&D on podcast. I stumbled across this site when I was trying to research what the heck was going on with TMOMS. Although I'm a lowly podcaster I've become entrenched with the WJFK talk shows after discovering Don and Mike on AM a few years ago. Although I admit the show is not the same without both Don and Mike, I'm still mostly entertained. At drive time, I am just looking for some sillies to help me drive home without wanting to jerk my car into a god damn bridge abutment. Believe it or not in my market is still the best thing on. But ever since I started listening to talk radio exclusively I have always found it interesting how disappointed you can get at talk radio shows. So although i understand the hate, I think it's somewhat misdirected. As I can attest to, it could be much, much worse. If your impending demise of TMOMS comes true would O&D take over the slot and the affiliates? Also, where do you all get your information? Is it all just gossip and conjecture or is there something concrete behind all of this? Why April 1st? Is there any real reason to believe that they're not on vacation despite the once again sketchy "break"?

Date: March 31, 2009 08:33PM

Yikes! Wrote:
> Actually, I was talking about Washing Ton Locian,
> but I seem to have struck a chord with you. Is
> this some sort of a job?

If it is any consolation, I really don't give a fuck what you think. Unlike Mike and company, who seem to be secretly obsessed with what we are writing here, based on what I am seeing on this thread.

Date: March 31, 2009 08:36PM

Yikes! Wrote:
> What kind of a loser goes online all day and lists
> the reasons why they hate a show that they say
> they don't listen to? You've got to admit that you
> look a little sad. I happened onto this pathetic
> thing while I was checking to see when the show
> would return live. I didn't realize that this kind
> of thing existed. Some of the names in here go
> back weeks and weeks. Is this a vocation?

Actually a year. It's not a vocation. Some of us can be successful doing more than one thing at once...except for Mike (who apparently can only drink and run his restaurants into the ground).

Date: March 31, 2009 08:37PM

Yikes! Wrote:
> Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site
> designed to improve communication between
> residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post
> anything Northern Virginia residents would find
> interesting.
>
> In trying to discover the beginning of all this
> hate, I found the original plan for this vehicle.
> How did it turn into a place to rip Mike O'Meara?
> This is weirder than I thought. I hope you folks
> don't spawn.

WJFK is in Fairfax County.

Date: March 31, 2009 08:40PM

FruitStripedGum Wrote:
> Yikes! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > In trying to discover the beginning of all this
> > hate, I found the original plan for this
> vehicle.
> > How did it turn into a place to rip Mike
> O'Meara?
>
> People must be interested in it. Yo Tone, how many
> hits we got now?
>

76,000+ That's 5,000 more hits than Mike O'Meara listeners. And not Beth Ann, fake Rob(b) laughs or Power of 10 to suffer through.

> > Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site
> > designed to improve communication between
> > residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to
> post
> > anything Northern Virginia residents would find
> > interesting.
>
> I wonder how many people find your posts
> interesting, "Yikes!"... Actually, I don't give a
> shit. I bet your kids wish there was a forum where
> they could write about how much they hate you...
> but no one cares enough.

If you Google for Mike O'Meara, this is the third or fourth site that comes up. I find it hard to believe such a dedicated "fan" wouldn't have come across this thread before now, given this has been going on for a year.

Date: March 31, 2009 08:46PM

Texas Pete Wrote:
> Not sure if i should rightly post here since I am
> not a Fairfax yokel, but i listen to MOM and O&D
> on podcast. I stumbled across this site when I was
> trying to research what the heck was going on with
> TMOMS. Although I'm a lowly podcaster I've become
> entrenched with the WJFK talk shows after
> discovering Don and Mike on AM a few years ago.
> Although I admit the show is not the same without
> both Don and Mike, I'm still mostly entertained.
> At drive time, I am just looking for some sillies
> to help me drive home without wanting to jerk my
> car into a god damn bridge abutment. Believe it or
> not in my market is still the best thing on. But
> ever since I started listening to talk radio
> exclusively I have always found it interesting how
> disappointed you can get at talk radio shows. So
> although i understand the hate, I think it's
> somewhat misdirected. As I can attest to, it
> could be much, much worse. If your impending
> demise of TMOMS comes true would O&D take over the
> slot and the affiliates? Also, where do you all
> get your information? Is it all just gossip and
> conjecture or is there something concrete behind
> all of this? Why April 1st? Is there any real
> reason to believe that they're not on vacation
> despite the once again sketchy "break"?

This is the best one yet, Mike! First, you keep using the whole "I'm just checking to see what is going on with the show." Then it's, "I'm a fan of the podcast." That's because for a week after the new show started, the podcast was in the top 10 on iTunes, until people actually listened and figured it out was shit. Mike is such a user of "The New Media" that he has updated his Twitter twice since July of 2008.

Now he is asking about April 1st. Are you concerned, Mike? You know, Cerphe lost his job today. Michael Hughes canned him and Albee Dee. Are you concerned the folks on here who keep predicting your show's demise might actually know something? Are you afraid that when you show up on Monday, your office really will have been cleaned out by an intern?

Don't worry, Mike. If you are let go, I'm sure Hughes will do the classy thing and send you an e-mail before you stress him out by physically showing up at the studio. He's such a "stand up guy."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2009 08:47PM by WashingToneLocian.

Posted by: Put down the drink and get to work Mike ()
Date: March 31, 2009 10:11PM

Texas Pete Wrote:
> Not sure if i should rightly post here since I am
> not a Fairfax yokel, but i listen to MOM and O&D
> on podcast. I stumbled across this site when I was
> trying to research what the heck was going on with
> TMOMS. Although I'm a lowly podcaster I've become
> entrenched with the WJFK talk shows after
> discovering Don and Mike on AM a few years ago.
> Although I admit the show is not the same without
> both Don and Mike, I'm still mostly entertained.
> At drive time, I am just looking for some sillies
> to help me drive home without wanting to jerk my
> car into a god damn bridge abutment. Believe it or
> not in my market is still the best thing on. But
> ever since I started listening to talk radio
> exclusively I have always found it interesting how
> disappointed you can get at talk radio shows. So
> although i understand the hate, I think it's
> somewhat misdirected. As I can attest to, it
> could be much, much worse. If your impending
> demise of TMOMS comes true would O&D take over the
> slot and the affiliates? Also, where do you all
> get your information? Is it all just gossip and
> conjecture or is there something concrete behind
> all of this? Why April 1st? Is there any real
> reason to believe that they're not on vacation
> despite the once again sketchy "break"?

Mike, you really need to get a life. You're a "lowly Podcaster" but then you say MOM is "Believe it or not in my market is still the best thing on". Still the best thing on what? Your radio? You slipped up. MOM isn't on in Texas and D&M weren't either. Nice Try Mike. For everyone else, Mike isn't being fired anytime soon, it was all B.S. made up by Mike and spread around the web to try and drum up ratings and buzz about the show. Too bad it backfired. No one cares if Mike gets fired or if Mike stays on the air for twenty more years. Why? Because no one is listening anyway. Look at the ratings.

Date: March 31, 2009 11:00PM

Put down the drink and get to work Mike Wrote:

>
> Mike, you really need to get a life. You're a
> "lowly Podcaster" but then you say MOM is "Believe
> it or not in my market is still the best thing
> on". Still the best thing on what? Your radio?
> You slipped up. MOM isn't on in Texas and D&M
> weren't either. Nice Try Mike. For everyone
> else, Mike isn't being fired anytime soon, it was
> all B.S. made up by Mike and spread around the web
> to try and drum up ratings and buzz about the
> show. Too bad it backfired. No one cares if Mike
> gets fired or if Mike stays on the air for twenty
> more years. Why? Because no one is listening
> anyway. Look at the ratings.

If the fake rumor theory is true, this is probably the stupidest stunt ever. Not only did he raise the issue of being so bad he should be fired, his ratings continue to support it.

Sooner or later, Mike will be off the air. I have no doubt. Eventually the CBS suits in NY are going to say WTF is Hughes doing? And then the hammer will come down.

Posted by: Could this be it?? ()
Date: April 01, 2009 07:12AM

From DCRTV. This could be an April Fool's Joke...

JFK Sinks, HFS To Be Reborn On 106.7 - 4/1 - More changes at CBS Radio, which announced today that it's firing the entire air staff of "guy talker" WJFK, except for Big O and Dukes, and flipping the station come Monday to adult alternative rock as WHFS. Current middayers BO&D will remain onboard to host a music-intensive morning show. Cerphe Colwell, who was just canned from CBS's classic rock WTGB, which is flipping next week to hot adult contemporary, will program the resurrected WHFS on 106.7 FM. "This is a double return for me," Cerphe told DCRTV. "I worked at the original WHFS back when it was on 102.3 and at 106.7 back when it was eclectic rock and New Age WBMW in the 1980s." A statement from CBS says that JFK was simply too expensive to operate considering its slumping Portable People Meter radio ratings, especially the steep salaries of the four Junkies and one O'Meara. The playlist for the new WHFS will largely be determined by the DJs, like the old HFS. But it'll focus on core artists like U2, Bruce Springsteen, REM, and Rolling Stones, plus a wide array of tunes from bands like the Killers and Depeche Mode, to Morrissey and the Psychedelic Furs, said Cerphe. "It'll be as if the old 102.3 WHFS was still here today." He added that he's talking to some HFS vets about returning to the airwaves, including Jonathan "Weasel" Gilbert, who is rumored to be taking the evening shift. No word on the radio fate of Mike O'Meara, but the Junkies are reportedly talking to Redskins owner Dan Snyder about a "promotional project" involving his Six Flags theme park chain. More soon.....

Posted by: O"meara Gone Next Monday ()
Date: April 01, 2009 08:06AM

I'm sorry to see it come to this, but if it sucked, it sucked. I gave Mike a chance and he just did not perform- nothing he did was particularly entertaining and his radio circle Robb,Buzz and BethAnn brought nothing worthy to the show. I would have loved to see MOM be a success but it was just not in the cards.

I will miss the Junkies but I know they will be back in some shape or form before NFL season. O and Dukes are leaner and much more willing than O'Meara was to step out there with some funny shit and be spontaneous.

I believe Mike will reunite with Don within a year, depending on Dons contract clauses, whtever allows his return to the air. Maybe they can get some of the old magic back. Don was supposed to be working on a radio autobiography, maybe the events will come together.

Date: April 01, 2009 08:36AM

Apparently DCRTV is saying it's an April Fool's joke.

I wonder how Cerphe and CBS's lawyers feel about it. Kind of a shitty thing to do to a radio legend who just lost his job.

Posted by: Sweaty Feet Pete ()
Date: April 01, 2009 10:18AM

From DCRTV:

JFK Sinks, HFS To Be Reborn On 106.7 - 4/1 - More changes at CBS Radio, which announced today that it's firing the entire air staff of "guy talker" WJFK, except for Big O and Dukes, and flipping the station come Monday to adult alternative rock as WHFS. Current middayers BO&D will remain onboard to host a music-intensive morning show. Cerphe Colwell, who was just canned from CBS's classic rock WTGB, which is flipping next week to hot adult contemporary, will program the resurrected WHFS on 106.7 FM. "This is a double return for me," Cerphe told DCRTV. "I worked at the original WHFS back when it was on 102.3 and at 106.7 back when it was eclectic rock and New Age WBMW in the 1980s." A statement from CBS says that JFK was simply too expensive to operate considering its slumping Portable People Meter radio ratings, especially the steep salaries of the four Junkies and one O'Meara. The playlist for the new WHFS will largely be determined by the DJs, like the old HFS. But it'll focus on core artists like U2, Bruce Springsteen, REM, and Rolling Stones, plus a wide array of tunes from bands like the Killers and Depeche Mode, to Morrissey and the Psychedelic Furs, said Cerphe. "It'll be as if the old 102.3 WHFS was still here today." He added that he's talking to some HFS vets about returning to the airwaves, including Jonathan "Weasel" Gilbert, who is rumored to be taking the evening shift. No word on the radio fate of Mike O'Meara, but the Junkies are reportedly talking to Redskins owner Dan Snyder about a "promotional project" involving his Six Flags theme park chain. More soon.....

Posted by: Taz ()
Date: April 01, 2009 10:21AM

Beth Ann McBride has swamp pussy. She shits and pisses in a diaper.

Posted by: The Swamp. ()
Date: April 01, 2009 10:24AM

Hi I am a swamp.
I take offense Taz.
Hi I am the swamp.
Stagnant Pussy and fetid ass together
on the 8's.

Posted by: Industry Insider ()
Date: April 01, 2009 10:27AM

Big O and Dukes will soon be the "Chad Dukes Show" after that pea brain Oscar Santana gets the boot in the next few weeks. Sources say that WJFK is working a deal to keep Dukes as a solo act, much like TMOMS. He'll have a few subordinates in the studio, much like Rob Spewak and Buzz Burbank, but no longer will it be a two man show. CBS is looking at several cost cutting measures, and they feel Dukes can carry the show alone. The show will also be trimmed to 4 hours instead of the current five.

Posted by: Straight Eye For The Queer Guy ()
Date: April 01, 2009 10:32AM

I heard you can fit a coke can in Robb Spewak's loose anus. Has anyone else heard this.

Posted by: Super Fly Jimmy Snuka ()
Date: April 01, 2009 10:40AM

thats gross

Date: April 01, 2009 10:43AM

Straight Eye For The Queer Guy Wrote:
> I heard you can fit a coke can in Robb Spewak's
> loose anus. Has anyone else heard this.

Buzz probably knows.

Posted by: Gilbert Gottlieb ()
Date: April 01, 2009 10:48AM

The Junkies are in contract negotiations with Daniel Snyder to become part of ESPN radio, here in the DC market. The Junkies show will replace Rick Doc Walker's show. Big O and Dukes will become the Chad Dukes Show and MOM will be canceled. WJFK will go to a mostly music format with Chad Dukes doinf the morning drive slot. After 10am, the format will be music.

Posted by: Chad ()
Date: April 01, 2009 10:58AM

DCRTV:

BO&D Edge Ahead Of MO'M - 3/31 - One more thing about today's early March PPMs. Could be just a blip. But, Big O and Dukes in middays are up substantially in the overall age 12+ numbers - going from 22nd to 17th place. That's better than afternooner Mike O'Meara, who placed 21st, about even with his overall February numbers. The morning Junkies placed 16th, steady with February. Maybe CBS should think about putting the much much much lower-paid BO&D in afternoon drive on 106.7? Hmmm.....

We ain't goin' nowhere, BITCHES!!!! How you like dem apples?!

Date: April 01, 2009 11:01AM

Chad Wrote:
> DCRTV:
>
> BO&D Edge Ahead Of MO'M - 3/31 - One more thing
> about today's early March PPMs. Could be just a
> blip. But, Big O and Dukes in middays are up
> substantially in the overall age 12+ numbers -
> going from 22nd to 17th place. That's better than
> afternooner Mike O'Meara, who placed 21st, about
> even with his overall February numbers. The
> morning Junkies placed 16th, steady with February.
> Maybe CBS should think about putting the much much
> much lower-paid BO&D in afternoon drive on 106.7?
> Hmmm.....
>
> We ain't goin' nowhere, BITCHES!!!! How you like
> dem apples?!

That's what they all say.

If this is the real Chad, you are very naive about the radio business. What makes it worse is a guy like O'Meara acting like there isn't massive turnover in the industry. Look at Cerphe. You should give him a call and ask how many jobs he has had in his radio career. Or ask Buzz.

Mike being on the air for so long with Don was the exception, not the rule. While Big O and Dukes is good, they aren't Howard Stern "great."

Posted by: Craig W. ()
Date: April 01, 2009 11:06AM

Does anyone know a good way to dispose of a body? I killed my mother-in-law this morning, and I need to get rid of the body. She's in the trunk for now, but I have to move her soon. I'm thinking of chopping her up and putting her in thick plastic bags with bricks in them and tossing the bags in the river. Any suggestions would be great.

Date: April 01, 2009 11:09AM

Craig W. Wrote:
> Does anyone know a good way to dispose of a body?
> I killed my mother-in-law this morning, and I need
> to get rid of the body. She's in the trunk for
> now, but I have to move her soon. I'm thinking of
> chopping her up and putting her in thick plastic
> bags with bricks in them and tossing the bags in
> the river. Any suggestions would be great.

Scott Peterson tried that method. Look how it worked out for him.

Posted by: ipod junkie ()
Date: April 01, 2009 11:13AM

Dude, turn yourself in to the authorities, or run like hell if you have any money in the bank. They will catch you...they always do. If I were you, I would chop her up into 6 or 7 pieces and put her in bags. Dump those bags in the river. Since her DNA is now in your trunk, get a gallon of gasoline and a hammer. Drive the car to the most secluded wooded area you know, take the hammer and bust out the ignition (this will make it look like the car was stolen) then pour the gasoline all over the car and set it on fire.

Posted by: Mellissa ()
Date: April 01, 2009 11:18AM

When I see Mike O Meara, I'm going to stab him in the throat.

Date: April 01, 2009 11:20AM

Mellissa Wrote:
> When I see Mike O Meara, I'm going to stab him in
> the throat.

Highly inappropriate. I just reported this to Cary.

Posted by: Mellissa ()
Date: April 01, 2009 11:22AM

April Fool's..it was just a joke. lighten up.

Posted by: Rahrah ()
Date: April 01, 2009 12:16PM

Yikes, they're all congratulating each other for their ratings increases. Wow, they are totally out of touch...

Posted by: Real Super Double Secret Way Insider, Inc. (TM) ()
Date: April 01, 2009 01:11PM

Here is the real story with the goings on at JFK, I know this because I am the radio Messiah, Buddha, Mohammed, Jesus, Lao-tse, Kirkeggarde, and Nietzche.

First The Junkies:
The Junkies will go to all Gladiator format. Lurch will wear a pith helmet and Chain Mail. EB will wear armor made of steel. JP will don nothing but a leather codpiece, but will be armed with a dagger (tanto style). Cakes will wear Japanese Feudal armor from the Edo period. Each day the show will begin with a ceremonial act of urinating into a bucket. Brett, dressed as Robin from Batman, will be forced to balance the bucket on the end of a pole. If any urine is spilled the Junks will sing in unison,”Not too money!!!” (c-minor). BDK will roll in the spillage while singing,”CC time, CC time, CC time, oh bitter failure,, my bride, you are mine!” (d-major). BDK will them be beaten with the body of a salmon until blood is spilled.
The segments of the show will consist of Fights to be matched by the drawing of lots.
Callers will suggest weapons, but only office supplies can be utilized.
For example Round 1: Cakes (armed with a Swingline stapler), will fight Lurch (armed with a container of White Out). Round 2: JP (armed with a paper clip), fights EB (armed with a legal pad). They will fight until one loses consciousness. Round 3 will see the victors of the previous battle fighting for “The Daily Rick”. The weapons will be placed in the middle of the studio and the participants will race to get the weapon of choice. The weapons will be BDK, and Buzz Burbank’s colostomy bag. They fight to last man standing. Killing will not be allowed until sweeps. The victor will place his right foot on the chest of the loser, raise his right hand and sing,”Why so Rick? Why so Rick? For now Victory is mine, thanks to Farrish Toyota!!” (c-minor)
The show will continue with:
•EB reads entertainment page while Lurch, JP, and Cakes throw lawn darts at him. EB will be allowed to dodge the volleys, but the object is to draw blood.
•Lurch will read his sports page in a tank of piranhas, while JP, EB, and cakes launch razor blades at him. Lurch will be allowed to have one free hand to swat at the fish.
•JP will do a brief run down of the day’s news, but he will be tied to a stake, gasoline soaked rags will be at his feet. JP, EB, and Cakes will flick matches at him trying to ignite the rags. JP will be allowed to have a full bladder, urine being his only defense.
•Cakes will be rubbed with bacon fat, he will be put in the mic’d green room with two Rotweillers. He will have to describe his sexual folly with Amy from the previous night while fighting off the dogs. He will have a Little Tots golf club for defense.
This will be the format of the show.

The Big O and Dukes Show:
Will now be known as “The Day of the Chad”
Chad will do the show standing at a podium. He will be fluent in German, and will do the show in that language. He will go on Hitleresque tirades against those he perceives to be his enemies. Working himself into a fury, he will beat Oscar and Drab with a riding crop. Oscar and Drab will be allowed to weep. The show staff will not be allowed to look him directly in the eye, should this happen the show will move outside. The offender will be blindfolded and led to the road. The offenders mother will be on the opposite side of the road. The offender will be pushed into traffic, and his mother will act as a vocal beacon in aiding the offender across the busy intersection. If the offender is hit by a car, Chad will scream: “Scheitern, beachten mein Wort. Vermeiden Sie meinen Blick!!! (Failure, heed my word. Avoid my gaze!!!)
The show will also have heavy emphasis on Chad planning to invade and take over other radio stations in the DC metro area. He will have an army of interns. No one will be safe.
Bi-weekly, Sven Lloyd will come in studio and oil Chad’s left nipple. Chad will stroke Sven’s head gently while singing Lieder für Kinder (children’s songs). Drab and Oscar dance in a circle, and throw flower petals.
Calls are taken, Jews leave the area.
The Mike O’Meara Show:
The show will have no name, and will only run for one week as the show will be terminated after that time has elapsed.
Beth Ann McBride will be heard in the background as a constant drone reciting the Rosary in Latin.
Rob(b) will be dressed as Liberace, in a Bicentennial theme hot-pants rhinestone outfit. He will wear a collar, and Mike will lead him around the studio on a leash. Mike will read excerpts from Joyce’s Ullysses, and Finnegan’s Wake, and weep openly. Single Malt Scotch will be consumed for the duration of the week, the goal being by weeks end Mike is nearly comatose. The second hour of each show, a high Catholic Mass will be held. During the consecration of the Eucharist, Mike will sing ‘Danny Boy’, and weep. Mike will receive communion, and try not to vomit. If he does vomit Rob(b) will catch it in a pot painted gold. He will then hand it to Buzz (who is dressed as a Leprechaun), and Buzz will say,”Behold!!! My new colon!!!” He will then punch Rob(b) in the mouth, and kick him in the right kidney area. Rob(b) will then and in great pain say,”I wish my brother George were here.” Mike will then say, “...brother...” in a forlorn manner, and then weep. There will be no point to the show, and the above description is the only format that will be followed. Ratings will never be higher. The show will end with no fanfare, but Mike will be heard weeping to the sound of bagpipes playing ‘Amazing Grace’. The final minute of the show will end with the only guest to appear during the week long run. It will be Don Geranimo who will laugh for 55 seconds, the final 5 seconds of the new MOM show will end with a single utterance from Don to punctuate the run,”I told you so”.

Posted by: Nerd Alert ()
Date: April 01, 2009 01:33PM

What kind of psycho are you to write an entire page of gibberish about fucking swords and chain mail? Get a hold of yourself, Nerdling.

Posted by: Dill Weed Soup ()
Date: April 01, 2009 01:36PM

Funny how the nerdling knows ALL the cast members for every show on WJFK...put your not a "listener" right? rriigghhtt ...rriigghhtt

Posted by: The Author ()
Date: April 01, 2009 01:39PM

Who said I wasn't a fan?
I got paid for writing that.
Happy april fools you apologists.

Posted by: puckett ()
Date: April 01, 2009 01:39PM

You're lying, but I'd listen.

Hi, Oscar. I really got under your skin the other day, huh?

Industry Insider Wrote:
> Big O and Dukes will soon be the "Chad Dukes Show"
> after that pea brain Oscar Santana gets the boot
> in the next few weeks. Sources say that WJFK is
> working a deal to keep Dukes as a solo act, much
> like TMOMS. He'll have a few subordinates in the
> studio, much like Rob Spewak and Buzz Burbank, but
> no longer will it be a two man show. CBS is
> looking at several cost cutting measures, and they
> feel Dukes can carry the show alone. The show
> will also be trimmed to 4 hours instead of the
> current five.

Posted by: Who Knew ()
Date: April 01, 2009 01:41PM

Just heard that the Junks will be on Late Night w/ Jimmy Fallon in May

Posted by: Nerd Alert ()
Date: April 01, 2009 01:44PM

Did they pay you in bubble gum or trading cards?

Date: April 01, 2009 01:48PM

You guys are HILARIOUS!!! I laughed so hard, I shit my drawers...twice. Now will one of you douche bags do the honor of wiping my ass? You homos would LOVE that, wouldn't you?

Posted by: Money Shot ()
Date: April 01, 2009 01:51PM

This says it all...go jump in the Potomac, you homos.
Attachments:
z12041908.jpg

Date: April 01, 2009 01:55PM

Why would Jimmy Fallon have the Junkes on. Nobody other than their small listening population would know who they are.....

Posted by: Drab T-Shirt ()
Date: April 01, 2009 02:00PM

trading cards? Now THAT'S funny!

Posted by: Mike O'Meara ()
Date: April 01, 2009 02:21PM

Chad Wrote:
> You guys are HILARIOUS!!! I laughed so hard, I
> shit my drawers...twice. Now will one of you
> douche bags do the honor of wiping my ass? You
> homos would LOVE that, wouldn't you?

Chad, I will wipe your Ass. I have a very nice cheese grater that will work just fine. Oh and while I am wiping your ass with the cheese grater you can suck my Dick...

Love,

Mike O'

Posted by: John Leigh ()
Date: April 01, 2009 03:30PM

There's too much April Fool's Crap on here today. Let's get back to the Mike O'Meara and Carla bashing! Thanks

Posted by: A-Hats ()
Date: April 01, 2009 04:53PM

Tune in to the big show on Monday, all ye scat flingers. We'll be back LIVE with a visit from Billy Bush and everyone's favorite, Amy Winehouse, shares her new addiction with us. Will we finally have our 'Week of Wallets'? Maybe... but you'll definitely want to catch the first segment. ;)
F-Off Now

Posted by: Sacramento Hater ()
Date: April 01, 2009 05:13PM

A-Hats Wrote:
> Tune in to the big show on Monday, all ye scat
> flingers. We'll be back LIVE with a visit from
> Billy Bush and everyone's favorite, Amy Winehouse,
> shares her new addiction with us. Will we finally
> have our 'Week of Wallets'? Maybe... but you'll
> definitely want to catch the first segment. ;)
> F-Off Now

OH WOW....Billy Bush...And Amy Winehouse....MOM will be saved after all!!!

I cannot wait until Monday for great Radio to return.

Mike O'Meara is the best!

Posted by: WTF ()
Date: April 01, 2009 05:23PM

Do all of you haters get together and pump each other?

Date: April 01, 2009 05:25PM

What a bunch of freaks. There has to be more to life.

Posted by: Pumper ()
Date: April 01, 2009 05:48PM

WTF Wrote:
> Do all of you haters get together and pump each
> other?

Pump how? If you mean breast pump then yes, of course.

Also, Chad Dukes is a faggot. True Story.

Posted by: FukertonSaysWhat? ()
Date: April 01, 2009 06:13PM

It's so amazing that you refuse to let HIV discourage you from trying to find a greater purpose in your life. I wish you the best of luck. You are an inspiration to the homosexual community. Even if it has developed into full blown AIDS, I applaud your effort sir. Top Shelf!
WTF Wrote:
> What a bunch of freaks. There has to be more to
> life.

Posted by: Manzier! ()
Date: April 01, 2009 06:27PM

WTF Wrote:
> Do all of you haters get together and pump each
> other?

Mike O'Meara uses a breast pump on his man boobs to try to recover some of the alcohol he has consumed.

Date: April 01, 2009 06:34PM

Ouch. You have wounded me sir. How shall I go on?

Date: April 01, 2009 06:40PM

This is much like having a verbal joust with Tom Gavin.

Posted by: Manzier! ()
Date: April 01, 2009 06:42PM

WTF Wrote:
> This is much like having a verbal joust with Tom
> Gavin.

Or Carla.

At least you get pussy with that.

Date: April 01, 2009 06:45PM

Huh?

Posted by: Inyomama ()
Date: April 01, 2009 06:58PM

Mike will be back in studio on Monday. So much for the predicted demise of the show. Sorry Tards. Actually, it should be congratulations. What else would you all do with your lives without the show? You'd be left with nothing but spouse abuse and porn. hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Posted by: mcsmack ()
Date: April 01, 2009 07:58PM

May be after all your well deserved R&R you can make a run at beating Jack Diamond in the PPM ratings you brain dead piece of shit.I have never hated anything before but the MOM show has changed that. Burn in hell you worthless MFr

Posted by: Gerard from Manassas ()
Date: April 01, 2009 11:57PM

Chad,

I dont know why you come on here and defend MOM. Your show is good, his is Terrible. HE takes 3 weeks vacation you guys take none and work extra shows for free. You guys book awsome guests, IE chuck lidell, Sean Salsbury, and found movie review gold with Bracken. While Mike gets................billy bush.

Hes been in the industry twice as long as you and worked with one of the best. He doesnt need you to defend him whats he needs is to get fired.

Posted by: George ()
Date: April 02, 2009 03:35AM

Boy, people can be cruel on these forums. I will miss The Mike O'Meara Show if they go off the air. Too bad. You guys make me laugh, and YES - I do listen to the show, despite the ratings.

I know where Mike O'Meara is.....
Posted by: Paula's #1Fan ()
Date: April 02, 2009 11:56AM

Mike is either:
a) honeymooning
b) recovering from botched suicide after reading these posts
c) in court re: alimony and/or visitation
d) hospitalized - check DC cardiac care units
e) in rehab - if he's in a 12 Step Program, he owes each of us a personal apology.
f) all of the above - most likely answer, given his addictive personality

Date: April 02, 2009 12:33PM

I think at this point CBS is just keeping TMOS on the air to spite this forum. Same logic as "on best of," yesterday, Mike was doing the "We'll be right this after that" when he broke for commercials, knowing that replaying that nonsense is like fingernails being dragged on a chalkboard. So F'ing annoying. I do despise the show but what else are they going to put on? I think if it was cancelelled, I would be happy that finally got our vindicaition and depressed that now we'd have to listen to sports talk or Top 10 radio and this forum would dry up....

Har de har har
Posted by: Rob(b)'s fucking laugh ()
Date: April 02, 2009 12:56PM

Here is a typical Rob(b) mike exchange:

Mike: Hai, I'm Marion Barry. Mah, kidney is sick...

Rob(b): WAHHHH HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAhhhhhaaaaaWHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who are you? WAHHHAHAHAHHHHHHAHAHHHAHHAHHH!!!!!!

Mike: I'm Marion Barry, my liver is sick....

Rob(b): WHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... !!!!!!! hahahahhahhar WAHHHH.... HARHAHR hahahah wahhhhhhhhhh... har ahr WAHHHHHHH

Mike: Ihm... Marion Barrrrr... Liver.... carckbitchsetmeup.....

Buzz: huh. huh.

Rob(b): WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAhahhhahahhHHAHHHhrrrrrahahahehhhHWW!!!!!!!!!
WHo are you?
WAHHHHAHHHHEHEHHHAHHHHHEHEHHHEHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHWHHAHWHAHWHWH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike: I'm Marion Barry.

Rob(b): WAHHHAHHEHHHHHHHEEEEERRRRRRRRRHAHAHHAHAHHAHHRHHRHHRHRHHAHHAHHAHAHRHHRHAHRH

Re: Har de har har
Date: April 02, 2009 01:05PM

Rob(b)'s fucking laugh Wrote:
> Here is a typical Rob(b) mike exchange:
>
> Mike: Hai, I'm Marion Barry. Mah, kidney is
> sick...
>
> Rob(b): WAHHHH
> HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAhhhhhaaaaaWHA!!!!!!!!!!
> !!! Who are you?
> WAHHHAHAHAHHHHHHAHAHHHAHHAHHH!!!!!!
>

Seriously. On D&M when they played, "Make Robb Laugh," the guy never laughed at shit. But now when Mike burps, he bellows like those assholes on the Jack Diamond Morning Show. Really awful crap.

Robb the fucking annoying mouthpiece.
Posted by: Another thng about ROBBBBB ()
Date: April 02, 2009 01:07PM

You ever notice Rob(b) cannot have a normal conversation. He tries to make each fucking sentence a fucking punchline. The boy is shtick incarnate. ROBb, you're not a funnyman. You cannot be taken seriously because of your comedy styling, It is the conversational equivalent of the boy who cried wolf. When you try to be sincere, it no longer works because everyone is waiting for you to stick a punchline somewhere in the sentence.

Posted by: dapjdj ()
Date: April 02, 2009 02:40PM

John Leigh Wrote:
> Let's get back to the Mike O'Meara and Carla
> bashing! Thanks

Word. It's time to go old school/get back to basics:

Mike O'Meara is a fat, talentless drunk.

Carla is a whooo-wah!

Thenk Yew, Then Yew Very Much...

Posted by: Skooly D ()
Date: April 02, 2009 02:51PM

Still here Haters....haha

Date: April 02, 2009 03:18PM

May be after all your well deserved R&R you can make a run at beating Jack Diamond in the PPM ratings you brain dead piece of shit.I have never hated anything before but the MOM show has changed that. Burn in hell you worthless MFr

I think at this point CBS is just keeping TMOS on the air to spite this forum. Same logic as "on best of," yesterday, Mike was doing the "We'll be right this after that" when he broke for commercials, knowing that replaying that nonsense is like fingernails being dragged on a chalkboard. So F'ing annoying. I do despise the show but what else are they going to put on? I think if it was cancelelled, I would be happy that finally got our vindicaition and depressed that now we'd have to listen to sports talk or Top 10 radio and this forum would dry up....

Such anger. I'm sure the powers that be pay very close attention to this drivel. I'm sure they're hanging on every word and deciding the fate of the show based on all of the comments made by tards on the internet. Yes, I'm sure that's how it works. What a bunch of morons.

Date: April 02, 2009 03:26PM

Skooly D Wrote:
> Still here Haters....haha

So are we...haha!

Posted by: Dave from Sac Town ()
Date: April 02, 2009 03:30PM

I just want to say thank you to Mike O'Meara if you're on this thread (Somehow I doubt it from the negativity) You saved my life and I'm forever grateful for that. Last year, I was dealing with a traumatic situation, and I could always count on you to brighten my day just enough for me to really give a shit and to continue to press on until I got back on my feet. Thanks a million.

Remember...You can never get happiness out of hatred.

Posted by: Snitch ()
Date: April 02, 2009 03:32PM

That's out of line. I'm going to report you to Cary.

Date: April 02, 2009 03:34PM

Well said Dave. When the show continues on Monday, all of these losers will spew more hate than can be believed. It's what they do.

Posted by: Shut This Dumb Shit Down ()
Date: April 02, 2009 03:46PM

You morons think those posters are ACTUALLY, Mike, Chad, Oscar, etc? Are you fucking kidding me? I've personally impersonated ALL of them at some point on this thread just to see what dumbass would bite....come to find out, PLENTY of you dumb fucks have taken the bait. What can I say...it relieves the boredom. I get a kick out of fucking with you "so-called SMART people. You're so smart, you constantly respond to ghost and ghouls....lol. They need to shut this thread down just for the stupidity of it. Spending all day talking about a disc jockey. How pathetic is that? And I'm sure other people have been fucking with you too by impersonating one, if not all of your beloved radio stars. And that Washing Ton Locian or what ever his fucking name is the worst. Can't tell you how many times this shit for brains has had "conversations" with Mike, Chad, etc...only for it to be little ole me. Get a new hobby, asshole.

Date: April 02, 2009 03:57PM

You mean your not Mike or Chad or Oscar. I am flabbergasted. My god, now I don't know whose side to be on. I think the haters and the defenders are dorks. So, I guess that makes me a dork. My brain hurts.

Posted by: Now THATS Funny! ()
Date: April 02, 2009 03:59PM

Laughing My Ass Off!

Date: April 02, 2009 04:01PM

:) Smile....you're on Candid Camera!

Date: April 02, 2009 04:26PM

No Inya, I'm sure the powers that be base their decisions on the sky-rocketing ratings of the MOM show. You should be proud to be in the mensa level, like minded company of people like Micheal Hughes, Mike O'meara. I'll try to re-direct my energy towards a more positive cause like Darwin's natural selection theory. Based on your display of intellect on this thread, you're lucky to exist and hopefully sterile with no offspring like Buzz.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2010 12:59PM by mcsmack.

Date: April 02, 2009 04:33PM

Zing! You got me again. You have now compared me to Michael Hughes. That hurts. Do you even know any of these people?

Since we can't agree on whether or not to like the show, I think we should focus our hate on kittens and puppies.

I mean, what the hell is with these baby animals, with all their clumsiness and eating for free? Come on everybody, join with me in my crusade against these free-loaders!

Date: April 02, 2009 04:57PM

No I don't know them but can see the results of their scary talent

DCRTV:WTGB tie for 18th, talker WJFK 20th, sports talk WTEM 21st, and Christian talker WAVA 22nd.....

Crap runs down hill genius, It must smell good down there. Come on Inyo you know you want to join the cause. Don't be afraid. It would be better to admit your wrong once, than to be wrong your entire life

Date: April 02, 2009 05:03PM

I'll bet Washing Tone Locian & dapjdj hate kittens and puppies.

By the way, I have not actually seen crap run downhill. Until I do, I'm afraid I cannot join your cause. Go with God great warrior.

Posted by: Kimbo Spicey Meatballs ()
Date: April 02, 2009 05:04PM

Douche Baggery is an art form. You Panty Waste have perfected it. Go stick your head in a Cuisinart and turn it to "pulverize"

Date: April 02, 2009 05:07PM

homosayswhat

Posted by: Bad Foot Tony ()
Date: April 02, 2009 05:09PM

Do you fags cum when you post these comments, or do you just like to stroke your dick with the left hand while you type with the right? Any happy endings?

Date: April 02, 2009 05:11PM

Um...yes...er, I mean no. Wait...

Read my handle. You can ask your mom.

Posted by: Yeah...I'm Talking To You, Mother Fucker ()
Date: April 02, 2009 05:12PM

Looks like the O'Meara haters have gone mute...LOL. Maybe it's "dollar day" at the trading card shop and they've all hopped on their bicycles to catch the sale before they close.

Posted by: Homo ()
Date: April 02, 2009 05:13PM

what

Posted by: Bad Foot Tony ()
Date: April 02, 2009 05:13PM

Not you Inyomma...I'm not talking about you.

Posted by: What ()
Date: April 02, 2009 05:14PM

Homo

Date: April 02, 2009 05:15PM

It appears that my perfect plan has come to fruition. My mission is accomplished and I must go now. Onward to more important things, such as toenail clipping.

Date: April 02, 2009 05:20PM

Inyomama Wrote:
> It appears that my perfect plan has come to
> fruition. My mission is accomplished and I must go
> now. Onward to more important things, such as
> toenail clipping.

Buzz suggests you try Auto-erotic asphyxiation

Date: April 02, 2009 05:31PM

One last thing before I go:

To my new buddy mcsmack-

I'm guessing there isn't a lot of education in your background. Is that the reason for your vitriol? I mean, you can't possibly care that much about a guy named Michael Hughes, can you? Seriously dude (or dudette), you've gotta lighten up. Now I know this will probably cause you to use a lot of dirty words, which brings us back to that education thing. You might want to try reading the newspaper or a good book, instead of surfing the net for porn. Best wishes.

Date: April 02, 2009 06:14PM

Inyo:
May be you should invest in CBS radio stock. See, I do read one newspaper, you may have heard of, "The Wall Street Journal".
Got a hot tip for ya! Try

http://www.wikinvest.com/stock/CBS_(CBS)

From $25.00 a share to less than $5.00 in the last twelve months.
What a rocket ship Baby!!

Come on Man. Jump on it. This things a steel at less than $5.00 a share!!

Sell your pig farm if you have to. All that talent on the MOM show,? its just a matter of time before this thing takes off for the moon.

Put your money where your mouth is. You'll be rich!

I'm guessing theres not a lot of courage in your background.

Date: April 02, 2009 06:22PM

That goes for all you ignorant MOM supporters. BUY NOW!!! BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.
THE SECRETS OUT!!! ACT NOW!!

As a MOM Community Loving Service here is the site again

http://www.wikinvest.com/stock/CBS_(CBS)

Date: April 02, 2009 06:28PM

May be Mikes been applying for T.A.R.P. funds during his absence. With his help CBS may qualify.

Posted by: Idomymama ()
Date: April 02, 2009 06:30PM

Was that guy cool or what? I'm gonna miss him... mcsmack, next time you should try throwing words like fruition, vitriol, and onward into your posts that way we think he is still here. And you see what he does at the end of his posts? When he finishes with a pleasantry that he doesn't really mean...? Like when he says "Best Wishes" he leaves you with the impression that he doesn't really mean it. He must be a writer to make irony his bitch like that.

Onward, to a great land of dancing cabbage. Where turnips are perpetually in fruition, and every day is opposite day!

RIP Kitty Hawk

Posted by: meh ()
Date: April 02, 2009 06:31PM

You guys need to get a life. The MOM show does suck, so I don't listen. From what I can tell, there's about 5 or 6 haters on here doing the majority of posts. And it sure sounds like they listen to every minute of the show they "hate". I'm sure one of them will attack this post because they have nothing better to do. And for the record, as stated, I do not like the MOM show. I do however enjoy the Big O & Dukes show and the Junkies. Fuck off.

Posted by: Yeah...Okay! ()
Date: April 02, 2009 06:50PM

Nice try, MIKE!! Why don't you go work 4 hours a day or something? If you put half the effort that you spent trying to trick everyone on this board into your show, we wouldn't call you lazy so much! Have a nice vacation MIKE!!!!!
meh Wrote:
> You guys need to get a life. The MOM show does
> suck, so I don't listen. From what I can tell,
> there's about 5 or 6 haters on here doing the
> majority of posts. And it sure sounds like they
> listen to every minute of the show they "hate".
> I'm sure one of them will attack this post because
> they have nothing better to do. And for the
> record, as stated, I do not like the MOM show. I
> do however enjoy the Big O & Dukes show and the
> Junkies. Fuck off.

Date: April 02, 2009 06:53PM

Idomymama Wrote:
> Was that guy cool or what? I'm gonna miss him...
> mcsmack, next time you should try throwing words
> like fruition, vitriol, and onward into your posts
> that way we think he is still here. And you see
> what he does at the end of his posts? When he
> finishes with a pleasantry that he doesn't really
> mean...? Like when he says "Best Wishes" he leaves
> you with the impression that he doesn't really
> mean it. He must be a writer to make irony his
> bitch like that.
>
> Onward, to a great land of dancing cabbage. Where
> turnips are perpetually in fruition, and every day
> is opposite day!
>
> RIP Kitty Hawk

Yes, he must have discovered the online thesaurus, I bet Tom Gavin could beat him in a spelling contest.However I'll admit it could be close

Date: April 02, 2009 06:53PM

Geez, I leave for an hour and look what transpires. We've got Idomymama disecting my prose, mcsmack turning all Gordon Gecko with stock tips and meh just spewing general hate.

What other things are happening in DC these days? How 'bout them Senators! It's looking like a pretty special team this year.

Date: April 02, 2009 06:54PM

Tom Gavin is my brother. He's also in yo mama.

Posted by: Idomymama ()
Date: April 02, 2009 06:59PM

You feel it slipping huh, "buddy"? Your house of cards just crumbling around you?

Inyomama Wrote:
> Geez, I leave for an hour and look what
> transpires. We've got Idomymama disecting my
> prose, mcsmack turning all Gordon Gecko with stock
> tips and meh just spewing general hate.
>
> What other things are happening in DC these days?
> How 'bout them Senators! It's looking like a
> pretty special team this year.

P.S. Hey, meh, thanks for the autobiography.

Pages: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829...LastNext
Current Page: 24 of 921

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.