HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 48
Re: Fun pranks to play at sleep overs with your mom's permission ("Copypasta" Thread)
Posted by: milk of mangesium ()
Date: October 19, 2013 02:08AM

and then Colossus goes and does a heel turn and takes side with Magneto and flees to Asteroid M......what's the deal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fun pranks to play at sleep overs with your mom's permission ("Copypasta" Thread)
Posted by: Hey harry did you read ()
Date: October 19, 2013 02:10AM

hey Harry, did you ever read Ham on Rye?

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: October 19, 2013 02:10AM

Zelda? Seriously? Aren't you 30 years old?

Posted by: marinara sauce ()
Date: October 19, 2013 02:15AM

I was violated. What that man did, not just to himself, but to all of us, was so off base, out of line—even for a sick man—that I can only assume years of therapy will invariably follow for the seven of us. And me. And my suit jacket. Right then, my mind was on the bill, and the explanation, that I would need to burden my drycleaners with once the shock had settled. I had brain matter, blood, bone fragment, all sprayed and stippled across my left shoulder, and down my left side, and on my neck, and my face, too. The side of me lucky enough not to have absorbed the product of the blast had also happened to be the side of me gracious enough to shield the two other people from sustaining the brain and bloodspray.
What that man did, and the way he did it, to sit down next to me and the old man next to me and the young lady next to him—was so abhorrent, I couldn’t see through the cloud of shock just how resentful a turn of mind I’d taken. He sat down next to me, in the metro, a sparsely populated car on a late night’s journey home and to all parts otherwise. He was dressed too nice. For the hour we’d all randomly convened on that train, it seemed to me he was not quite “rumpled” enough, even in his three piece suit. Any man who’s on a train that late, it must say that he’s been up and about for the better part of the workday; out and about, attending to matters, places having gone to and people having seen. But he looked as if he’d just gotten onto the train that would take him to the beginning of a full day’s work; his jacket neatly pressed, and his tie not even slightly loosened or worn; I knew that bastard was bad news.

Posted by: Ricky Roma. ()
Date: October 19, 2013 02:20AM

you are here to HELP US....NOT to FUCK US UP....

....where did you learn your TRADE.....ya fairy?

Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: October 19, 2013 02:23AM

Date: October 19, 2013 02:31AM

Harry, you never did answer my question....you couldn't possibly know what I want to show you.

Date: October 19, 2013 02:32AM

I've answered your question... Bring it on...

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: fred sanford son ()
Date: October 19, 2013 02:33AM

this is more like it libeth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jInfVlaZ_DE

and a big shout out to carrie for fixing embedding so fpromptly

Date: October 19, 2013 02:36AM

Slackers couldn't even straighten a hair on Quincy's nut sack..

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: go to hell ()
Date: October 19, 2013 02:37AM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Slackers couldn't even straighten a hair on
> Quincy's nut sack..

go to hell

you don't even know

Date: October 19, 2013 02:49AM

Did you even listen to that Quincy joint? That's what's playing when you stroll up to the gates of heaven.

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: quincy's nuts ()
Date: October 19, 2013 02:53AM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> Did you even listen to that Quincy joint? That's
> what's playing when you stroll up to the gates of
> heaven.

yeah I listened, I didn't say anything bad about it. WHy you gotta put a brother down just cause they aren't Quincy or someone you like tho?

how's quincy's nutsack after this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRftFbM30j4

Posted by: the deal with quincy tho ()
Date: October 19, 2013 02:57AM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> Did you even listen to that Quincy joint? That's
> what's playing when you stroll up to the gates of
> heaven.

it's fine, I like it.

it's just too mellow and a little too long and meandering for my tastes. I wouldn't listen to it often myself, but I might look into it and give it a try. I just prefer older, more Otis Redding, Ray Charles, Wilson Pickett, Solomon Burke kind of soul and r&b....the long, winding keyboard stuff is not my main bag. I take it in small doses. I like it punchier. Mr. Pitiful, The Mess Around, Drown In My Own Tears, to the point soul...that's just me.

Posted by: seriously though... ()
Date: October 19, 2013 03:03AM

not even kidding, not giving you something I know you won't like, this is something I believe is 1000 times better than what you posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS2nWLz-AbE

that could straighten a billion of Quincy's nut hairs. Quincy can't touch that. Not in a million billion years. That's perfection. Can't touch it.

Date: October 19, 2013 03:04AM

Harry Tuttle can't respond right now. He's reading something.

Posted by: nutsack ()
Date: October 19, 2013 03:08AM

Date: October 19, 2013 03:28AM

Four tops are cool tho.

Signatures are for fags

Date: October 19, 2013 03:34AM

What did you think?

Date: October 19, 2013 03:37AM

Very extensive. What's the endgame though?

Signatures are for fags

Date: October 19, 2013 03:40AM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> Very extensive. What's the endgame though?

The endgame isn't until much later. I have so much to still put up. So far that was the tip of the iceberg.

Date: October 19, 2013 03:46AM

Do I have to worry about you?

Date: October 19, 2013 03:53AM

Are you trying to insult me?

Signatures are for fags

Date: October 19, 2013 03:59AM

I hope that I can trust you with that.

Posted by: harry, comment. ()
Date: October 19, 2013 04:10AM

harry, comment on tokyo ska paradise orchestra's 5 days of tequila.

600 words, double spaced.

Posted by: levene the machine ()
Date: October 19, 2013 04:27AM

Sign on the line that is dotted......put that coffee down. Coffee is for closers.

Posted by: hey...hey. hey.. ()
Date: October 19, 2013 04:37AM

Harry.....harry. ....Harrry.

HARRY. HARRY HARRY HARRY HARRY HARRY HARRY HARRY HARRY. harry.

harry.

hey harry.

Posted by: ffu refrigerator ()
Date: October 19, 2013 04:39AM

this goes on the refrigerator where all can see it

Attachments:
xgaymen.jpg

Posted by: xgaymen ()
Date: October 19, 2013 04:43AM

If bloody blisters doesn't win an Undie for poster of the year for that, then the whole thing is rigged. It's a sham. A load of bull. Vote early and vote often. The 2012 FFU Undies are right around the corner.

Posted by: mark twain prize 2012 ()
Date: October 19, 2013 05:45AM

when I was a boy, my dad was THE dad. As far as I was concerned, my dad was the way all dads were supposed to be. So it always shocked me when I saw some other young boy's dad who had lots of hair and was skinny. That wasn't MY dad. Who has a skinny dad with hair? It was so weird to me. Dads don't look like that. That's not the way dads look. Dads are big and they are bald or balding. And they have beards and mustaches.....until you're about 10, and then they shave the beard and mustache off. And dads wear glasses. That's a dad.

I think dads who are skinny and have a full head of hair are jerks. Jerk dads. There was a boy who had a skinny dad with hair, and his dad was always a jerk. That's not MY dad. My dad was firm but fair. He brought home the bacon and fried it in a pan. Those other skinny hairy dads all played golf and drank beer and jogged. Those aren't dad things. Dads get up early, are gone all day, then come back home in time for dinner. You never see them any other time. Dads disappear between 5:00am and 7:00pm. They cease to exist between those hours. Then they reappear at dinner time wearing a suit. Then they eat, watch TV, and fall asleep in the recliner. And sometimes they take you for a haircut on the weekend and you have lunch at Fuddruckers. They make hamburgers on the grill sometimes on Saturdays. But other than that, you never see them. They disappear. That's a dad. Those skinny dads with hair are always doing stuff......they're weird. The more you see your dad when you are a boy, the worse a dad he is. The less you see your dad when you are a boy, the better a dad he is. Because if you almost never see your dad, that means he's out slaying the dragon 10 times harder than those skinny hairy dads who are always hanging around, showing up at your soccer games, playing catch in the front yard.........those dads don't care nearly as much about you as a boy or your mom, because he's always around, trying to be "Cool Dad", not making money to put clothes on your table or food on your back. The good dads disappear during the day and reappear at night, and that's all you know about them. They are a mystery. A force of nature. Like the wind. Or mold.

Dads don't have washboard abs.

If your dad has washboard abs, he's an asshole.

Posted by: hey, hario.... ()
Date: October 19, 2013 05:57AM

mark twain prize 2012 Wrote:
> when I was a boy, my dad was THE dad. As far as I
> was concerned, my dad was the way all dads were
> supposed to be. So it always shocked me when I saw
> some other young boy's dad who had lots of hair
> and was skinny. That wasn't MY dad. Who has a
> skinny dad with hair? It was so weird to me. Dads
> don't look like that. That's not the way dads
> look. Dads are big and they are bald or balding.
> And they have beards and mustaches.....until
> you're about 10, and then they shave the beard and
> mustache off. And dads wear glasses. That's a dad.
>
>
> I think dads who are skinny and have a full head
> of hair are jerks. Jerk dads. There was a boy who
> had a skinny dad with hair, and his dad was always
> a jerk. That's not MY dad. My dad was firm but
> fair. He brought home the bacon and fried it in a
> pan. Those other skinny hairy dads all played golf
> and drank beer and jogged. Those aren't dad
> things. Dads get up early, are gone all day, then
> come back home in time for dinner. You never see
> them any other time. Dads disappear between 5:00am
> and 7:00pm. They cease to exist between those
> hours. Then they reappear at dinner time wearing a
> suit. Then they eat, watch TV, and fall asleep in
> the recliner. And sometimes they take you for a
> haircut on the weekend and you have lunch at
> Fuddruckers. They make hamburgers on the grill
> sometimes on Saturdays. But other than that, you
> never see them. They disappear. That's a dad.
> Those skinny dads with hair are always doing
> stuff......they're weird. The more you see your
> dad when you are a boy, the worse a dad he is. The
> less you see your dad when you are a boy, the
> better a dad he is. Because if you almost never
> see your dad, that means he's out slaying the
> dragon 10 times harder than those skinny hairy
> dads who are always hanging around, showing up at
> your soccer games, playing catch in the front
> yard.........those dads don't care nearly as much
> about you as a boy or your mom, because he's
> always around, trying to be "Cool Dad", not making
> money to put clothes on your table or food on your
> back. The good dads disappear during the day and
> reappear at night, and that's all you know about
> them. They are a mystery. A force of nature. Like
> the wind. Or mold.
>
> Dads don't have washboard abs.
>
> If your dad has washboard abs, he's an asshole.

......look me dead in the face-hole and tell me that's not a rib-tickler....tell me that's not weirdly funny. I dare you. I DOUBLE-DOG dare you.

Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: October 19, 2013 11:29AM

zeldas Wrote:
> bloody blisters i want to ask you a very serious
> question
>
>
>
>
> what is your a number one all time fave Zelda?

breast feeding

Attachments:

Posted by: J. Geils ()
Date: October 19, 2013 12:54PM

J. Geils Band's "Centerfold" is a song that just makes me angry.

Posted by: Morricone Close-up ()
Date: October 20, 2013 06:11AM

Harry Harry Harry Harry

Harry.....you ever seen Once Upon a Time in The West?

Sergio Leone? Charles Bronson? Henry Fonda?

Musics by Ennio Morricone?

Oh my goodness......what a hell of a film.

Posted by: the drive for five. ()
Date: October 20, 2013 05:18PM

can't stop....won't stop....

Posted by: pants ()
Date: October 20, 2013 05:28PM

I wear the pants in this relationship

Posted by: hey, Alisa! ()
Date: October 20, 2013 06:51PM

Alisa, come on in, sit a spell...

Posted by: Carl Douglas ()
Date: October 20, 2013 06:54PM

Was anyone here swept up in the martial arts craze of the late 70's?

Posted by: Fast as Lightning ()
Date: October 20, 2013 06:57PM

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting back then.

Posted by: Is it true.... ()
Date: October 20, 2013 07:00PM

....that Bruce Lee was murdered by a rival clan because he was about to unveil his own, new style of kung-fu, and they wanted to preserve the old ways?

Posted by: abelard ()
Date: October 20, 2013 10:57PM

>....that Bruce Lee was murdered by a rival clan ...

Unlikely. Lee had plenty of students during his lifetime and his style was well known. It's also worth noting that it hasn't exactly lit the budo world on fire since his death. My understanding is that nobody outside of los angeles takes it seriously.

The truth is that Lee moved pretty well but was in reality, well, a dancer, ballroom. So was Jean claude van damme (ballet, I think) and Jackie Chan (theater). Show biz, go figure.

Posted by: Henry Fonda ()
Date: October 20, 2013 11:03PM

Abe, did you ever see Once Upon a Time in The West?

Just watched it for the first time last night. What a great movie. The harmonica....

Henry Fonda was such a good guy all his career, he was a great bad guy in that movie.

You know who I hate though? Peter Fonda. And Jane Fonda. But Peter Fonda in particular. I just don't like that guy. I don't like his face. He rubs me the wrong way. Was he Captain America in Easy Rider, or was that Dennis Hopper. That's the only Peter Fonda movie I ever liked.

Posted by: intestin question ()
Date: October 20, 2013 11:12PM

Abe, I argue with my wife Violet about this all the time, maybe you can settle it for us: what's up with intestines? How do they work? And why do you have two of them, a big one and a little one? Isn't one enough? One not just one really big intestine? 86 the small one, save some space.

Date: October 20, 2013 11:34PM

>86 the small one, save some space.

The big and the small, they do different things. Really understanding their design would require dipping into a long evolutionary history, like way back to when we were fishes type history. A long tube where you break down food and absorb nutrients - a very successful development.

Posted by: Favorite Food ()
Date: October 20, 2013 11:40PM

This question is also for Abe

Favortie food------GO!

fist thing that pops into your mind

me, I'm a leg of lamb guy

Posted by: Kangaroo Pockets ()
Date: October 20, 2013 11:44PM

I have a question about Kangaroos also:

why the pouches?

I have things to carry too. Give me a pocket at least. A flesh pocket. Why don't people have flesh pouches or pockets. Man has needed to carry things since the dawn of time. You'd think he'd evolve some pockets by now. A giraffe evolves a longer neck to reach the fruit at the top of the trees? Why aren't we evolving pockets? Have you ever met a person who didn't have something in his pockets?

Posted by: Werthers Originals ()
Date: October 20, 2013 11:46PM

if it's not car keys, or an eye phone, or a cell phone, it's some hard candy, or some loose change, or some brick-a-brack. we all have things to carry.

how about a flesh fanny-pack?

Posted by: worried about garbage ()
Date: October 20, 2013 11:57PM

I also worry about garbage. How long can we keep putting garbage into garbage dumps? Won't we run out of dumps? We'll run out of dumps at some point. We will we put our garbage then? Can't we just burn our garbage? Can't we shoot it into space? No one seems to care about garbage anymore. Just burn all the garbage I say.

Posted by: crocodile rockin', kinda shockin ()
Date: October 21, 2013 12:02AM

Lyrics are pretty stupid. Why do people care about them? You want good lyrics, read a poem. Lyrics are incidental to good music, they don't matter very much at all. You can take away lyrics and it won't matter. You can't take away the music. So lyrics are unimportant. Crocodile rockin', it's kinda shockin'....abra-cadabra, I wanna reach out and grab ya.....lyrics are just there so you hear someone saying something you can't even understand during the song. Anyone who cares a lot about lyrics is a complete moron.

Posted by: M. ()
Date: October 21, 2013 12:07AM

why did Peter Lorre become such a joke?

he was a great actor, then he just started showing up as the little creepy guy in tiny bit roles after Casablanca and Maltese Falcon

Posted by: how's raviolis made? ()
Date: October 21, 2013 12:08AM

how do they get the stuffing inside them?

Posted by: hong kong phooey ()
Date: October 21, 2013 12:09AM

why'd Hong Kong Phooey have a black guy voice?

Posted by: smiling dogs ()
Date: October 21, 2013 12:11AM

abe, I argue with my wife about this one too: can you tell us, do dogs smile? I say they do, she says they don't. what do you think?

Posted by: abe..... ()
Date: October 21, 2013 12:14AM

abe, why didn't the XFL work out?

Posted by: hey abe ()
Date: October 21, 2013 12:23AM

abe.

abe abe abe abe abe abe abe abe abe abe.

abe.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaabe.

abe?

Date: October 21, 2013 12:32AM

Better question - how come neither 'onomatopoeia' nor 'palindrome' are ones?

Date: October 21, 2013 02:23AM

What cute questions...

Intestines: what are you asking? If the thought of two intestines bothers you, just think of it as one. It's all connected anyway

Pockets: man hasn't evolved pockets because men have been able to survive without anatomical pockets. Kangaroos are different because they don't carry their bifocals or car keys in their pockets.. they carry their young in their pouches... Besides, in a pinch, you can always use your ass or mouth or armpit to stash that neat shiny rock you found...

Garbage: people aren't universally decided on how do dispose their garbage. There are some people who think there will always be enough room for garbage. There are others who view our capacity as finite. (hence, recycling)... People have even speculated sending garbage into outer space... You're actually asking a very relevant question... One that humanity will have to make a decision on eventually...

Lyrics: lyrics, to me, are a bonus. Music is music... It's about musical notes that trigger thoughts and feelings in your brain... Lyrics... Are conveyed through a musical instrument... Right now, the instrument used to convey lyrics are the human voice (and sometimes the computer)... But what happens when the lyrics are in a language you don't understand? They become nothing more than musical notes. But if you do understand the lyrics, they add an extra meaning to the music... Lyrics are the difference between a song that makes you think sad things and a song that puts you in a place to understand the heartbreak of a woman who lost her child. The music is the emotion... And the lyrics are the facts... You can still get the same feeling from a song without the lyrics, but the lyrics are another way to describe what the song is talking about. The icing on the cake...

People who identify with lyrics aren't idiots... They just relate to the song in a different way than you.. asshole...

Ravioli: it's just some goodies wrapped in a dough, dummy... Ravioli are just nature's hot pocket..

Hong Kong Phooey: had a black voice because the creators thought it captured the essence of the character better.. just picture the series as a song... It's the difference between a piano and a Hammond organ.

Besides, black voices are cooler than white voices.

Dogs: I think they smile. But what is a smile anyway? I think it's nothing more than a form of communication (just like music). Do you disagree that dogs are capable of communication?

XFL: it failed because Vince was stretched too thin. He had to make a choice.

abelard's dumb questions: why isn't the word, "dog" an actual dog? Or is it an actual dog? What would onomatopoeia sound like if it made a sound? Why doesn't every word display characteristics of what its meaning is? Would it make more sense if it did display that characteristic? How can you prove that they don't? Why isn't the word, "red", red in color? Who says it isn't? I'm so mad at your questions...

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: hold on right there pal ()
Date: October 21, 2013 02:48AM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:

> abelard's dumb questions: why isn't the word,
> "dog" an actual dog? Or is it an actual dog? What
> would onomatopoeia sound like if it made a sound?
> Why doesn't every word display characteristics of
> what its meaning is? Would it make more sense if
> it did display that characteristic? How can you
> prove that they don't? Why isn't the word, "red",
> red in color? Who says it isn't? I'm so mad at
> your questions...

Calling a ravioli natures hot pocket is one thing, but now you're insulting my main man Honest Abe.

Just watch it, alright? I'm not mad. I'm just saying....you're out of your depth. And you definitely don't insult a guest in this house. Abe is a smart guy. Smarter than both you and me combined. He knows what he's talking about.

Posted by: Abe, please accept my apology. ()
Date: October 21, 2013 02:50AM

Abe, I hope you'll accept my apology on behalf of Mr. Tuttle. He's a hot-head, but a real nice guy once you get to know him. Please don't let this unfortunate situation keep you from coming back. As far as I'm concerned, you're a permanent member of the Fun pranks to play at sleep overs with your mom's permission ("Copypasta" Thread) thread family.

Date: October 21, 2013 02:53AM

The insight he decided to share with us were:

Why isn't the word, "palindrome", a palindrome?

And why doesn't the word, "onomatopoeia", sound like the sound it makes?

If those are intelligent questions, then he asked them in an insulting way... That's your glitch... You can't tell when people are making fun of you...

Why doesn't the word, "coke" taste like a refreshing soft drink when you say it?

Signatures are for fags

Date: October 21, 2013 02:56AM

A man, a plan, A canal... Panama!

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: Abe is a niceguy ()
Date: October 21, 2013 02:57AM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> The insight he decided to share with us were:
>
> Why isn't the word, "palindrome", a palindrome?
>
> And why doesn't the word, "onomatopoeia", sound
> like the sound it makes?
>
> If those are intelligent questions, then he asked
> them in an insulting way... That's your glitch...
> You can't tell when people are making fun of
> you...
>
> Why doesn't the word, "coke" taste like a
> refreshing soft drink when you say it?

I know I failed to wow Abe this first time out, but that's my fault. He wasn't in the mood to talk about digestion. It's his prerogative. He's not a dancing monkey.

Abe lived with the bonobos. He's studied bonobos. That's the kind of talent I want in this franchise.

Posted by: Manny, Moe and Jack ()
Date: October 21, 2013 03:08AM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> What cute questions...
>
> Intestines: what are you asking? If the thought of
> two intestines bothers you, just think of it as
> one. It's all connected anyway

It's not one though. It's two. Why not make one extra-large intestine? That was the question.

>
> Pockets: man hasn't evolved pockets because men
> have been able to survive without anatomical
> pockets. Kangaroos are different because they
> don't carry their bifocals or car keys in their
> pockets.. they carry their young in their
> pouches... Besides, in a pinch, you can always use
> your ass or mouth or armpit to stash that neat
> shiny rock you found...

Why can't Kangaroos just carry their young around in their arms like everybody else? And why is it only the female who gets a pouch? Why not the male? The male has things to carry too. It's not fair.

>
> Garbage: people aren't universally decided on how
> do dispose their garbage. There are some people
> who think there will always be enough room for
> garbage. There are others who view our capacity as
> finite. (hence, recycling)... People have even
> speculated sending garbage into outer space...
> You're actually asking a very relevant question...
> One that humanity will have to make a decision on
> eventually...

I don't care about it as an environmental issue. I'm all for burning the garbage and causing terrible pollution. I just don't like that people act like there's infinite places to put stuff. You'll run out of places to put stuff after a while. Either burn it or admit we'll run out of places to put stuff.

>
> Lyrics: lyrics, to me, are a bonus. Music is
> music... It's about musical notes that trigger
> thoughts and feelings in your brain... Lyrics...
> Are conveyed through a musical instrument... Right
> now, the instrument used to convey lyrics are the
> human voice (and sometimes the computer)... But
> what happens when the lyrics are in a language you
> don't understand? They become nothing more than
> musical notes. But if you do understand the
> lyrics, they add an extra meaning to the music...
> Lyrics are the difference between a song that
> makes you think sad things and a song that puts
> you in a place to understand the heartbreak of a
> woman who lost her child. The music is the
> emotion... And the lyrics are the facts... You can
> still get the same feeling from a song without the
> lyrics, but the lyrics are another way to describe
> what the song is talking about. The icing on the
> cake...
>
> People who identify with lyrics aren't idiots...
> They just relate to the song in a different way
> than you.. asshole...

lyrics are stupid.

>
> Ravioli: it's just some goodies wrapped in a
> dough, dummy... Ravioli are just nature's hot
> pocket..

how do they get it in there?

>
> Hong Kong Phooey: had a black voice because the
> creators thought it captured the essence of the
> character better.. just picture the series as a
> song... It's the difference between a piano and a
> Hammond organ.
>
> Besides, black voices are cooler than white
> voices.

that's racist. I thought it had something to do with the martial arts craze and it being associated with Carl Douglas (Kung-Fu Fighting), who was a black man.

>
> Dogs: I think they smile. But what is a smile
> anyway? I think it's nothing more than a form of
> communication (just like music). Do you disagree
> that dogs are capable of communication?

I think they smile, but I don't think smiling is necessarily communication. Demented people smile at nothing. That doesn't mean they're happy....they're just nuts. I think dogs smile because their facial muscles make it look like they're smiling a lot of the time. Does that mean they're trying to communicate anything? Not necessarily.

>
> XFL: it failed because Vince was stretched too
> thin. He had to make a choice.
>

Wrong.

He Hate Me is to blame.

> abelard's dumb questions: why isn't the word,
> "dog" an actual dog? Or is it an actual dog? What
> would onomatopoeia sound like if it made a sound?
> Why doesn't every word display characteristics of
> what its meaning is? Would it make more sense if
> it did display that characteristic? How can you
> prove that they don't? Why isn't the word, "red",
> red in color? Who says it isn't? I'm so mad at
> your questions...

Abe knows what he's talking about.

Posted by: Tommy Lasorda ()
Date: October 21, 2013 03:12AM

I'm breaking my balls to recruit new talent for this ballclub, and all I get is grief. Abe is a guy I want on my team. You come up with some cuter questions if you think you can do better.

Date: October 21, 2013 03:18AM

Don't you understand that the way abelard was attacked in this thread is different than any way he has been attacked in any other thread on this forum?

No one called him a fag... No one called him eesh... No one told him to gtfo...

You think I'm running him out of this thread, but I'm actually encouraging him to express his ideas...

You think people want to be praised for no apparent reason? You think that's more satisfying for a worldly man, like abelard?

You think a wink and a coke and a smile will be enough to keep an intelligent man, like abelard to keep posting here?

Just admit it... This isn't about abelard at all... This is about you doubting my technique... My approach...

A man can only be doubted so many times before he takes it personally...

You have some 'splainin to do...

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: pot talk ()
Date: October 21, 2013 03:21AM

I don't think abelard considers pot talk a challenge.

I tried talking movies with him, we talked movies before, but I guess he's not a Sergio Leone fan. We'll get him next time.

Date: October 21, 2013 03:28AM

Pot talk, huh?

You're trying to diminish the points I raised? So what I made a few typos?

How do you even know what pot talk is?

Do you ever think about what you're REALLY saying when you write the things you do?

Do we have beef?

Let's go.. let's air out some dirty laundry...

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: you never take me anywhere ()
Date: October 21, 2013 03:32AM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> Pot talk, huh?
>
> You're trying to diminish the points I raised? So
> what I made a few typos?
>
> How do you even know what pot talk is?
>
> Do you ever think about what you're REALLY saying
> when you write the things you do?
>
> Do we have beef?
>
> Let's go.. let's air out some dirty laundry...

I don't want to do this in front of Abe.

....but if you must know, you never take me anywhere.

Posted by: if you want to break an omelatte ()
Date: October 21, 2013 03:34AM

I'm the guy who gets stuff done. I'm the scout here in this ballclub. If you want more than eesh and the occassional blisters dropping by, you gotta let me operate here. Abe and I have a special connection. We're intellectuals. You wouldn't understand.

Date: October 21, 2013 03:38AM

You realize you're talking about abelard like he's a child?

Or a bunny? "we'll get him next time" WTF!?

He's not a thing... He's a person... And he'll respond if he feels like, how he feels like, and when he feeks like...

The number of carrots you dangle isn't important. People aren't just some paintbrush that you can use to paint your latest painting...

You can't keep dehumanizing people like this...

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: Rob Hingley ()
Date: October 21, 2013 03:39AM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> Pot talk, huh?
>
> You're trying to diminish the points I raised? So
> what I made a few typos?
>
> How do you even know what pot talk is?
>

I do. It's when people say things like..."hey man....what if dogs could dream in Technicolor...." and stuff like that. I smelled what smelled like a marijuana cigarette one time at a Toaster show years ago in Baltimore, so I should know.

Posted by: Abefan ()
Date: October 21, 2013 03:40AM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> You realize you're talking about abelard like he's
> a child?
>
> Or a bunny? "we'll get him next time" WTF!?
>
> He's not a thing... He's a person... And he'll
> respond if he feels like, how he feels like, and
> when he feeks like...
>
> The number of carrots you dangle isn't important.
> People aren't just some paintbrush that you can
> use to paint your latest painting...
>
> You can't keep dehumanizing people like this...

I have nothing but the outmost respect for Abe. I respect men of science more than any other men there are. Trust me. I meant that in a good way. Abe is a person I hold in high esteem.

Date: October 21, 2013 03:42AM

if you want to break an omelatte Wrote:
> I'm the guy who gets stuff done. I'm the scout
> here in this ballclub. If you want more than eesh
> and the occassional blisters dropping by, you
> gotta let me operate here. Abe and I have a
> special connection. We're intellectuals. You
> wouldn't understand.

oh... You're doing the self-righteous routine, huh?

Do you realize your wild antics are nothing without a straight man to play off of?

Ever think that you're not the only guy who wants to be a goof ball?

If I were more egotistical, I'd say something like "you're nothing without me"...

Signatures are for fags

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2013 03:46AM by Harry Tuttle.

Posted by: Abbot without Costello ()
Date: October 21, 2013 03:46AM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> Oh... You're doing the self-righteous routine,
> huh?
>
> Do you realize your wild antics are nothing
> without a straight man to play off of?
>
> Ever think that you're not the only guy who wants
> to be a goof ball?
>
> If I were more egotistical, I'd say something like
> "you're nothing without me"...

Bud Abbot tried that and his film career died on the table. Lou Costello enjoyed reasonable success for years after they split.

now Laurel and Hardy, that's a completely different story.

....these are things Abe would appreciate....he'd be having a real knee slapper right about now.

Posted by: jenna say kwaaaa ()
Date: October 21, 2013 03:50AM

Abe has that certain jenna say kwaaaaa.......that indefinable something......

this is a guys you want to be around. the girs want to be with him and the guys want to BE him

Posted by: hario ()
Date: October 21, 2013 03:53AM

ht, you wanna meat up for the weekend, hang out, get weird...????

let's just get a lil' wierd.......you an' me.

why not? how bout New Orleans?

Posted by: quesion? ()
Date: October 21, 2013 03:54AM

for HT or Abe......is opium worth trying?

where do you get it?

Date: October 21, 2013 03:56AM

Why are meatballs in the shape of balls? Why aren't they cubes? Why doesn't everybody enjoy a meat cube once in a while? Cubes sit in the plate... Balls roll... It's only logical...

Why aren't umbrella hats just a little bit bigger? They are too small to keep your shoulders dry. That sounds like a ponzie scheme if you ask me..

Why don't pop tarts pop? Why aren't they tart? Pop rocks are more tart than pop tarts... And they actually pop... Shoot! They're not even real rocks...

Why aren't human teeth made of ivory? What makes elephants so special? Why do they get the valuable body parts? Why don't poachers make a living off of us?

Come to think of it.. why don't we have fur coats? We should've evolved to have fur coats by now. Don't you think, abelard? Hay, abelard, why can't we breath underwater?

The sea holds so many secrets that we aren't privy to.

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: hare-bearr. ()
Date: October 21, 2013 03:56AM

as far as I'm converneced youre my bro for life Hare Bear.....

nothing could sotp this love I have for you.

Posted by: i like to live undersea ()
Date: October 21, 2013 03:59AM

i would lidke to live undersea.......whats it liek down there

do you get hight at all undersee?

Date: October 21, 2013 04:01AM

i like to live undersea Wrote:
> i would lidke to live undersea.......whats it liek
> down there
>
>
>
>
>
> do you get hight at all undersee?

Stop it, fag... You're scaring away the tiny animals... Er... I mean the abelards... We're both indigo children... You wouldn't understand...

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: abelll..... ()
Date: October 21, 2013 04:02AM

are you an atheist though?

Date: October 21, 2013 04:03AM

You asking me or, your new buddy, abelard?

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: either ()
Date: October 21, 2013 04:06AM

both.....tuttle, you an atheist> ? how aobut you, abelard?

no judgements. that's how we roldl.

Date: October 21, 2013 04:08AM

The caramel colored wizard doc is on black entertainment Television right now. Henry James Fonda was an excellent character actor. One time I cooked a fiddler crab and I walked out. When you walk out of a restaurant is one thing. But I was at home so I walked out the door and around the block. I saw my neighbor undress so I sat and watched him... There are so many neighbors in the neighborhoods... How can you choosewho to watch ?

Signatures are for fags

Date: October 21, 2013 04:10AM

Atheists know for a fact that there is no gawd... I don't even know that I'm actually typing this right now...

Signatures are for fags

Date: October 21, 2013 04:11AM

Pawt tawlk. What if fig newtons tasted like pork, dude? Wouldn't that, like, be weird as heck?

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: SOOOOO GHIHHHHIIIGH ()
Date: October 21, 2013 04:12AM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> The caramel colored wizard doc is on black
> entertainment Television right now. Henry James
> Fonda was an excellent character actor. One time I
> cooked a fiddler crab and I walked out. When you
> walk out of a restaurant is one thing. But I was
> at home so I walked out the door and around the
> block. I saw my neighbor undress so I sat and
> watched him... There are so many neighbors in the
> neighborhoods... How can you choosewho to watch ?

I'm SO HIGH RIGHT NOW GUYSLL....................ABEARARD. UYOU STILL ON CALLL????????

I/ I,, , I, IN SO HIGHT!!!!!!!!! WHAT DYOU YOU RECOMENNETNEDN, aABE??????

Date: October 21, 2013 04:16AM

Elizabeth Berkeley James olmos plays a confused teenage girl growing up in east la with facial pock marks until one day he wakes up as a grown up and jumps on a giant piano with Sarah Jessica olmos and realizes that Bruce Willis was ded the whole time on cinemax's hit series, the wind and the willows.

Word band

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: FDRIVE FOR FIVE ()
Date: October 21, 2013 04:20AM

I saw a midet in a 3 piece suti driving by mecleand the other day

awonder want ewas he up to ?

Date: October 21, 2013 04:20AM

White people... They say things like tak-ohs and kaysa-deeyas and rody-ohs and chilly cawn carny.

Why is it so hard for white people to pronounce Spanish words correctly?

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: manxamillioon ()
Date: October 21, 2013 04:21AM

how much cheeck do you reactually need to survive?

';

if smeone git some cheek off, how bit a bite would it take to kil a person

Date: October 21, 2013 04:22AM

Why are they called midgets? That's offensive, dude... What if they were, like, called midgives or something... ?

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: max von sydow ()
Date: October 21, 2013 04:22AM

i miss midgets you deont seem sas often anyoremoe

Posted by: the midgets harve dissapereeered ()
Date: October 21, 2013 04:24AM

migde's fly south for the wineter

Posted by: place for a good pad thai ()
Date: October 21, 2013 04:25AM

abe, no where to get some good pad tai?

Date: October 21, 2013 04:26AM

Cheek, dude? Like in their mouth?

I think once you cut a hole in your cheek it changes the pH balance of your cheekosystem.

I always wondered how people starve to death... You are made of meat. Just eat a little bit of yourself to survive, dummy...

If you had a box with a mirror lined inside, could you trap light inside it? If you were inside a mirror room, air tight, could you turn on a light and it would stay bright forever?

Signatures are for fags

Date: October 21, 2013 04:29AM

You, me, Cheekosystem, and Dupree... Available now at your local cinemas.

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: I blelieve so ()
Date: October 21, 2013 04:29AM

I believe so.

you're aonto something ther.

Date: October 21, 2013 04:31AM

Pages: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 48

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.