HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123456AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 6
Re: GMU police abuse power and discriminate against student (names inside)
Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: March 14, 2011 04:04PM

This doesn't have jack to do with the student's religion or race. I've seen plenty of homegrown, white, Christian Americans treated in the exact same manner. Girls often get away with this bullshit if they're good actresses, and that's the bottom line.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: patient ()
Date: March 14, 2011 04:21PM

MrMephisto, are you a psychologist? You're really good.

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TL;DR version:
>
> Some foreign student and some stuck-up bitch got
> into a tiff over a study room. Stuck-up bitch
> called the GMU cops. The GMU cops took the
> stuck-up bitch's side. Instead of sighing,
> counting to ten, and studying someplace else, the
> foreign student started acting like a twat. He
> demanded the cop's information, demanded an
> apology from their supervisor, and tried to get
> the cops into trouble.
>
> Foreign student fucked with the cops, and the cops
> fucked with him right back. Foreign student didn't
> realize the cops were much better equipped than
> him when it comes to fucking with people. Now,
> the foreign student is fucked.
>
> Opinion:
>
> Yes, it's shitty that the cops took the bitch's
> side, but that's life, and it ain't fair. This
> Abdi kid could have just gritted his teeth and
> found an alternative, especially if getting the
> paper done was that important to him. However, his
> refusal to drop such a petty, insignificant issue
> took him from "kicked out of the study room" to
> "banned from the library for a couple hours" to
> "banned from the library for two weeks" to
> "charged with a felony, a $2,500 bond, homeless,
> and lucky he's still allowed to attend classes."
>
> Abdi can go through all the legal and procedural
> options, but for what? Unless he has an audio or
> video recording of the cop beating him while
> dressed as a Nazi and yelling racial slurs, the
> cop won't be fired. At most, he'll get a little
> piece of paper in his personnel file that says,
> "Someone complained about you and that's bad."
> That's what they call a Pyrrhic victory.
>
> TL;DR Opinion:
>
> Is it fair? No. Is it reality? Yes. Was it
> avoidable? Yes. Do I have any sympathy? Only a
> little.

Posted by: jailhouse bound ()
Date: March 14, 2011 04:23PM

It is going to be hard for Abdi to get a law degree (let alone be admitted to the bar) with this felony on his record.

Posted by: Agree ()
Date: March 14, 2011 04:26PM

I agree with how Mrmephisto sums it up, I just hope for Abdi's sake this gets dropped.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: March 14, 2011 04:29PM

Just for the legal geniues who started the post-

What was the abuse of power?

What was the discrimination?

Discuss, this will be on the test.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: FAIL123 ()
Date: March 14, 2011 04:31PM

You can't call 5's on a study room. The moment dude left, he lost it. By refusing to leave, he was trespassing. Getting into a pissing contest with the cops was even more retarded. I tend to side against asshole cops in stories like these but this dude is a bitch and got what was coming to him.

Posted by: justsayin ()

Johnny Walker Wrote:
> "(Mason's study rooms are crowded and you are
> allowed to take the study room if a person leaves
> it unoccupied (Stated on the doors of the study
> lounges)"

Following rules is racist !!1!!!!!111111!!!!!

Posted by: Racist? ()
Date: March 14, 2011 04:34PM

justsayin Wrote:
> Following rules is racist !!1!!!!!111111!!!!!

How does that make him racist? Justsayin you're a fucking idiot.

Posted by: masonnation ()
Date: March 14, 2011 04:40PM

Who is the girl who was abducted?

Posted by: Bingo ()
Date: March 14, 2011 04:45PM

Posted by: FAIL123 ()

You can't call 5's on a study room. The moment dude left, he lost it. By refusing to leave, he was trespassing. Getting into a pissing contest with the cops was even more retarded. I tend to side against asshole cops in stories like these but this dude is a bitch and got what was coming to him.

Exactly right. And my guess is that this Allah loving towelhead didnt like a woman telling him what to do. Yes, she was probably a snobby white arrogant cunt, but she was right. And something tells me there is much more to this story to warrant an abduction charge then this asshole is letting on. Even the most arrogant prick cop wouldnt make up an abduction charge w/o having some kind of reason (valid or not) then what we've heard here.

Posted by: steve k2 ()
Date: March 14, 2011 05:15PM

First, I want to say this crime has no merit to suggest racism or any sort of discrimination, which is why local news outlets haven't jumped on the story yet. If a white person did this they would be in the absolute same boat.

Second, I feel for Abdi in this case, if in fact the story was similiar to actual events. Anyone knows though, Mason has a ton of computer labs, libraries and tables to work on a research paper. I get why he would be frustrated someone took the study room, but get over it, a study room is so trivial to me and I went to Mason.

I to hope the charges are dropped for his sake, but he is at major fault in this case and the police were doing their job. If someone locks an unconsenting person in a room, it is by legal definition "abduction." There is reasonable doubt a crime occured so the arrest needed to be made, and it is up to a court of law to decide if he is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, which I don't see happening in this he said, she said instance. The only mistake the police made was not arresting him at the scene, but Abdi has to know better than to upset police no matter how fair or unfair the situation is.

Date: March 14, 2011 05:18PM

Racist? Wrote:
> justsayin Wrote:
> > Following rules is racist !!1!!!!!111111!!!!!
>
>
> How does that make him racist? Justsayin you're a
> fucking idiot.

1) Log out of your AOL account.

2) Remove the power cord from your computer.

3) Hand cord to random stranger and tell him or her to please keep walking.

----------------------------------------

"She looks pretty good for 12, admit it." - WingNut, 04/24/2012

"I'm racist too. So what?" - Ellipsis 9/16/2011

"If you only knew who I was, and what I was working to do you would...have the decency to tell me I hated my nation and the way of life. I may not agree with...the government...I hate the "government"......" - Firrat 9/1/10

"there seems to be a queer...why? To try and further demean a defeated... dumb Tea party... I think we need more... far left folks on a regular basis - Louis Farakhan, Jesse Jackson...Al Sharpton" - Registered Voter, 8/19/2011

"If your computer is running slow, or you have any other problems, email me at with the problem and i am willing to fix it, for a price of course" - Taylor, spamming FFU on 04/12/2006. "N****rs as slaves again? I think so..." - Taylor, 09/20/2009

Posted by: TerryTate ()
Date: March 14, 2011 05:24PM

with all the melvins that go to GMU is it really necessary to have a police force? i bet more crime is caused by Robinson students then all of GMUs i think all the dorm rats on campus can solve any problems they might have within their LAN party or raid group

Posted by: 124c41 ()
Date: March 14, 2011 05:29PM

Has anyone really read GMU_Gradstudent's monograph? I have to admit that I simply couldn't stay with it. In the day I used to study in the library or in my dorm room. Worked well.

Often it's not worth falling on one's sword and to walk away.

Please post pictures of GMU_Gradstudent and the foreign national, so I can make an informed decision in this matter.

Thank you.

P.S. I am more concerned and worried about the people who wear the scarfs limiting peripheral vision, can't see over the steering wheel, and drive on campus with complete abandon.

Posted by: James R ()
Date: March 14, 2011 06:12PM

I think it is wack they came back and arrested him after the fact. That is just a dick move. Obviously bacon sat around back at the station scheming up a plot to mess with him. I highly doubt any additional "evidence" was received after the initial incident occured. I guaranteed this case gets thrown out in court. I myself got arrested on some bull shit charges that were drawn up just to inconvenience my life, becuase I got into an argument with a cop after being pulled over.

I will say from my experience
1. Our justice system is pretty good at bringing the truth to light(all my charges were dropped.)

2. Don't get into pissing contests with police. Even if they are in the wrong, it's not worth it. Just keep your mouth shut, and be on your way. It will save you time, money, and stress.

Posted by: fourleaf ()
Date: March 14, 2011 06:15PM

Call up Pat Collins from NBC4 - he's a tool, but I've seen him walking through campus before with some guy I assume was his kid. This might hit close to home.

Posted by: 50 year old fat walmart lady ()
Date: March 14, 2011 06:16PM

If someone had yelled adbuction in the forst interview there should have been an arrest directly after that interview, not a leave the library statement. We have heard one side, let us see if the other side(s) are represented in court. One could say this wan an over-reaction to an over-reaction.

Over-reactions:

(1) I was so intimidated and scared I didn't leave the study room - I called the cops, twice and waited for their arrival. I wanted the study room and my father is witht eh federal police. I didn't kick and scream or yell for help. I didn't leave the threatening situation.

(2) Cops don't want to deal, tell one student to leave the library.

(3) Didn't leave the library, or perhaps the level of unfairness just got to him and he was going to stand his ground.

(4) Police refusal to apologize. Yup much better to spend tax payers dollars to later act upon an "abduction charge", if the police had taken this seriously why did they not immediately make an arrest at the libray on suspicion of an abduction.

(5) Arrest for abduction charge.

Posted by: 50 year old fat walmart lady ()
Date: March 14, 2011 06:20PM

Are we living in a police state? Are you suggesting "just take it and don't stand up for what is right?"

Posted by: BrandonGMU ()
Date: March 14, 2011 06:33PM

The guy had the upper hand but he blew it. She touched his stuff so all he had to do was report that and say this scratch wasn't here when I left or I might be missing some stuff.

No offense to campus cops, but the ones at Mason are below rent-a-cops. I used to work night shifts and would often arrive at Mason to to study before the Johnson Center would open. I'd walk in at 5:30 a.m., a full hour and a half before the place was open. I'd find the door that the cleaning crew would leave open and just go in and study. Multiple times I'd pass campus cops inside the building before it was open and they never looked twice at me. Another time I got there at 6 a.m. and as I was walking past the main entrance, another student was hurrying out the door with a bunch of library books in his hand and he sets off the alarm. The guy is clearly stealing books from the JC stacks (outside the library by the study rooms) and two campus cops standing by the statue just look at him and watch him walk away. They also didn't seem to care that I was entering the building that was supposed to be closed.

Posted by: reality dose ()
Date: March 14, 2011 06:34PM

50 year old fat walmart lady Wrote:
> Are we living in a police state? Are you
> suggesting "just take it and don't stand up for
> what is right?"

No we're living in America where you get arrested for just cause that a crime was committed. The courts will determine if he is guilty or innocent. This accusation warranted an arrest, that should have been made originally. It sounds like when the cops were talking it over with their supervisor they realized an arrest needed to be made, but more likely than not, the girl went back and wanted the arrest. We don't know her side and it's none of our business. Let the legal system take its course.

Bottom line, there was a supposed crime, the police did their job. There is nothing to stand up for here, as stupid as the arrest was.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: March 14, 2011 06:35PM

50 year old fat walmart lady Wrote:
> Are we living in a police state?

No.

> Are you suggesting "just take it and don't stand up for
> what is right?"

When "it" is a study room and "what's right" is an unspoken rule, then yes.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: Clobbersaurus ()
Date: March 14, 2011 06:43PM

Gotta love college students raging against the machine. It's so cute

Posted by: FA ()
Date: March 14, 2011 06:44PM

Hey Jack ass i know this guy and hes not a prick it sound like u are. he was prejudged unjustly!

Posted by: not sayin ()
Date: March 14, 2011 06:53PM

FA Wrote:
> Hey Jack ass i know this guy and hes not a prick
> it sound like u are. he was prejudged unjustly!

Sure he was. Not!

This story is ridiculous. Abdi will get his day in court, but the Mason students prejudging the girl in the study room due to their dislike of the Mason PD is absurd.

and wtf, Abdi needs someone else to fight his battles? What a punk.

Date: March 14, 2011 07:55PM

http://www.connect2mason.com/content/mason-police-arrests-student-fenwick-library-alleged-abduction

UPDATE (3/14/11 4:45 p.m.): Mason PR has released their statement. It is posted in it's entirety below:

The allegations are currently under review by both the university police and the university's Judicial Affairs office. Mason police officials are continuing to look at all details of the incident. If any new information is uncovered it will be conveyed to the appropriate authorities in Fairfax County and to the university.

The university's Judicial Affairs office has also begun its process to look into the allegations. Both law enforcement officials and the Judicial Affairs office recognize the urgency of the situation and are moving as quickly as possible. University officials will provide information to the public as it becomes available, and as is appropriate.

---------------

UPDATE (3/14/11 6:25 p.m.): Vice President Maurice W. Scherrens gives C2M a further comment:

This is a serious matter and we intend to thoroughly review the actions of all the parties involved in this incident. George Mason University embraces diversity and inclusiveness, and will not tolerate actions inconsistent with this core value.

"If you only knew who I was, and what I was working to do you would...have the decency to tell me I hated my nation and the way of life. I may not agree with...the government...I hate the "government"......" - Firrat 9/1/10

"there seems to be a queer...why? To try and further demean a defeated... dumb Tea party... I think we need more... far left folks on a regular basis - Louis Farakhan, Jesse Jackson...Al Sharpton" - Registered Voter, 8/19/2011

"If your computer is running slow, or you have any other problems, email me at with the problem and i am willing to fix it, for a price of course" - Taylor, spamming FFU on 04/12/2006. "N****rs as slaves again? I think so..." - Taylor, 09/20/2009

Posted by: ohbrother ()
Date: March 14, 2011 07:58PM

it is so sad to see the gmu community rise up against the victim in this case, the girl trapped and scared in the room with this yelling and evidently (if the posts are true regarding destruction of property) violent man. when those students are raped i wonder if they will be so tolerant of the 'blame the victim' approach they have been so quick to jump on

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 14, 2011 08:02PM

Hopefully when all this is resolved, the Mason Police can go back to doing their job and Dahir the Abductor will be deported back to Somalia.

Posted by: WINNING ()
Date: March 14, 2011 08:31PM

Loltrolls.

Posted by: To women of GMU ()
Date: March 14, 2011 08:38PM

Your campus is over running with Muslims. They do not care about women and will rape and kill you if you are in shorts.

This is an outrage. They pay out of state tuition.

Follow the money.

Be careful girls. You may be next.

Posted by: not saying ()
Date: March 14, 2011 08:40PM

Sure sucks to be him.

Regardless of the outcome, considering the thread on FFXU, all the Facebook pages, the CNN thread and blog posts detailing his arrests, the chance of him landing a good job after graduation just diminished considerably.

He may want to think about suing Sarah Evans for defamation of character.

Posted by: this is crazy ()
Date: March 14, 2011 08:42PM

I would just like to point out to the ignorant jerk that called him an 'Allah lover'

Allah means 'God' in arabic you dumbass. Calling him an Allah Lover is calling him a God lover. Clearly you are racist against muslims. Go fuck yourself. Then die. Thanks

Posted by: records ()
Date: March 14, 2011 09:00PM

Dahir is a pretty common surname, and mohammed and Abdi aren't the same. Apparently he is an RA meaning he lives on campus, and would have lived on campus prior to that, in order to demonstrate his understanding of dorm life.

Getting an RA position means references are checked, and arrests/convictions would have stood out.

Looking up arrest records seems pretty pointless to me.

Posted by: Question? ()
Date: March 14, 2011 09:03PM

How many Muslims go to GMU?

Date: March 14, 2011 09:08PM

records Wrote:
> Dahir is a pretty common surname, and mohammed and
> Abdi aren't the same. Apparently he is an RA
> meaning he lives on campus, and would have lived
> on campus prior to that, in order to demonstrate
> his understanding of dorm life.
>
> Getting an RA position means references are
> checked, and arrests/convictions would have stood
> out.

Clearly, he didn't have an ingrained sense of responsibility.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: March 14, 2011 09:16PM

I wonder if Sarah is embarrassed about the reaction her friend is getting.

Nothing like 1,300 views of mostly negative feedback to help the cause.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: Maybe ()
Date: March 14, 2011 09:19PM

maybe we'll get really lucky and he'll kill himself in a quest for 72 virgins

Posted by: GMU if full of crazy ()
Date: March 14, 2011 09:23PM

The Muslim people must be here in the US for a reason. The reason is you can get a great education in the US.

If you do not like our laws or lifestyle please return to the sand hole you came from. Make your own country great. Oh wait, you can't.

How come you never see Americans flocking to other lands? We are so happy and proud to be from the USA.

We are number one and always will be.

Posted by: Just Say No ()
Date: March 14, 2011 09:43PM

I try to be open minded, but as far as I can tell, here's how it works - Muslims come here because their countries are crapholes. Then, once here, start right in trying to make the USA more like their craphole countries. Muslims think we should change the way we live because Allah and Mohammed don't like it? Fuck off and scurry back to your own craphole country. You can have all the shirea law and treating your women like livestock you want there.

Posted by: idiots ()
Date: March 14, 2011 09:49PM

Somehow I knew this clown would spam Fairfax Underground with this drivel.

People jumping the "racist" cop bandwagon need to be schooled on what the law does and doesnt say and what civil rights were and were not violated.

There were no civil rights violated here and to claim they were gives a bad name to those who have gone through true violations of their civil rights. How were his rights violated? What civil rights were violated? Here is a hint, they weren't!

Secondly, the charge against him is under this statute (http://leg1.state.va.us/000/cod/18.2-47.HTM). He did not have to physically stop this girl from leaving the room, if she felt intimidated enough to prevent her from leaving that's abduction. Even given the absurd amount of bias in the article above, it is clear that she probably did not feel comfortable around this guy and the fact that he was cussing her out does not help his case at all.

The cops tried to get him to leave the situation alone by making him leave, but he refused and kept pushing the issue. Demanding things in writing, trying to be all lawyer-ish like he proudly proclaimed he would be in the future when he took down cops. Yeah, well don't bring a gun to a knife fight idiot. You are not a lawyer and by the looks of your personal page can't even speak proper english. You picked the fight with the police you wanted and you lost. Suck it up, grow a pair, and stop using this Sarah girl as your medium because you are too much of a pansy to come out yourself and state your side of the story.

Date: March 14, 2011 09:50PM

And for information purposes only, it is in the VA courts online information page, case # GC11047849-00

Posted by: the anti sarah ()
Date: March 14, 2011 09:57PM

He's toast. A very stupid move to publicize this as he did, obviously his temper continues to get the best of him. Perhaps he should try some anger managment classes.

Date: March 14, 2011 10:20PM

Ok, I just want to point out some problems with this post. For those of you who just want to know what happened with Abdi for the sake of knowing I can respect that. But I’m really saddened to see some derogatory and prejudice remarks by some of the posters. Why some of you refer to him as a terrorist is beyond my understanding. Regardless of weather he actually committed a crime he shouldn’t be labeled as something based on his race just because he’s not of Arian decent. if you want an all white country with no darkies I think someone tried to set something like that setup about 60 years ago in Germany and that didn’t work out to well.

stop the hate.

Posted by: Hitler ()
Date: March 14, 2011 10:35PM

the aryan race clearly is superior. would you rather live in Africa with the blacks? Central America w/that trash? Korea? the problem is when other nations citizens leave and invade the countries w/the white and mess everything up, like what is happening here. If this moron wants to go back to Somalia he is more then welcome to.

Posted by: TomMorrow ()
Date: March 14, 2011 10:47PM

First-I own a horse
Second-Don't troll me
Third-Just ignore the racist comment

Does any1 think that he's the one who escalated the situation? From reading the comments I feel like there's a definite probability that he could've just sat somewhere else in the library. After reviewing his previous charges, his picture, he seems like a slightly over-zealous fratboy. If what he recalls the girl saying about her dad blah blah, then maybe he was wronged. I think he escalated it too much. Does any1 know who the girl is. Also keep in mind, while on the phone with the dispatcher, the dispatcher decided that his yelling was enough to dispatch all officers on duty, four responded to the room. He was arrested by FFX county police, not by GMU police in the end.

I guess my main questions-
Does he deserve it?
Do you feel like he escalated it?
Who the heck is this girl I want to talk to her?
The magistrate gave him a 2500 bond, so obviously he did more than what the story is pressed, I can't find the info.

Posted by: ummm ()
Date: March 14, 2011 11:06PM

umm..regarding the whole question of abdi vs. mohammed on the past charges thing...is it possible that maybe, just maybe, they are related to each other? just saying...

Posted by: Amy ()
Date: March 14, 2011 11:09PM

the fucking cops didnt hear both sides of the story so SMD!

Date: March 14, 2011 11:11PM

Amy,
They do not have to.

Posted by: Porksta ()
Date: March 14, 2011 11:19PM

I like the Facebook group that was started. Some guy posted that if the situation was not rectified he would be withdrawing his enrollment. Riiiiight, mom and dad will let you do that...

Posted by: Reality dose ()
Date: March 14, 2011 11:23PM

This is not discrimination or racism, Jesus. If I did this (white male), and she wasn't attracted to me I'd be going to jail too. I hope GMU doesn't buy this discrimation baloney because nothing the police did had anything to do with the mans skin color, religion or beliefs and it's comical to see so many college students buying into this crap.

Innocent or guilty the judical process will give it a fair hearing and get the verdict right. God bless.

Posted by: Who is the racist??? ()
Date: March 14, 2011 11:30PM

i can tell you who two of them are - Sarah Evans and Abdi whatever his name is. Go look at Abdi's facebook page and look at his friends - 98% of which are non white and a very high percentage of which are obviously Allah dick sucking Muslims based on their names. If you want to surround yourself w/muslims go back to Somalia. and of course Sarah Evans is black also.

let me ask you two a question - has a successful country ever been built by anything other then the white man?

Posted by: Deter ()
Date: March 14, 2011 11:33PM

Well, the entire essay was too tedious and boring but it should net out like this; if she is white, and as he is some scruffy dirty sand-niggger, he should be arrested and sent to jail. if she is not white, then whatever.....

Posted by: Stupid sand niggers ()
Date: March 14, 2011 11:45PM

Ok, this is where I call bullshit:

"In an attempt to avoid any further possible prosecution, Abdi got up, opened the door, and put the deadbolt out, to prop the door open, so it was obvious to everyone passing by that the door was not locked"

So head deadbolted the door to keep it open? I dont think I've ever been in a college classroom where the door didnt stay open on its own w/o being deadbolted. The dumb fuck tried to kick her out of a classroom she had been in for 10 or so minutes that he deserted and she wouldnt leave. So he locked her in, which is technically abduction. And now he has to deal w/the consequences. I just hope he gets deported and gets killed by a Navy sniper while attempting to hijack an oil tanker off the coast of Somalia.

Posted by: Noel ()
Date: March 14, 2011 11:50PM

The audacity of these immigrant animals is appalling. These filthy subhuman lowlife pigs should be grateful simply to be here, and that gratitude should be reflected in their daily bhavior. They should also have a proper deference for their betters and an overt recognition that they are inferior. That they don't is an affront to human nature and to the dignity and brilliance of the caucasian race.

Date: March 14, 2011 11:53PM

Wow. There is a lot of speculation from people who know little or nothing about him. If you don't know, don't speak (or write). There are more productive things you could be doing with your time. And if he made bad decisions, as has been commented here, then have compassion for him. It couldn't be harder on anyone than him.

There are some incredible leaps being made from this (and prior citations) to various 'theories' pertaining to this situation. Let it play out...it will. The anger and hatred serves no purpose.

Posted by: Bas ()
Date: March 14, 2011 11:57PM

Nope. As soon as he returned and saw that a white woman was occupying the room, that should have ended it. Now if some black, hispanic or muslim chick was there, then let them just fight it out for possesion of the room. But again, this was a white woman, and acordingly, and he must respect her superiority.

Posted by: Allah ()
Date: March 15, 2011 12:00AM

I am Allah your holy leader of sandniggers in my country and in my world we follow Shariah law where you treat women like the animals they are regardless of their color. I have sent my people out all over the world to conquer it w/my Muslim nonsense so get ready to do battle w/soldiers like Abdi who will be rewarded w/72 virgins. In the meantime how can I get foodstamps and unemployment checks?

Posted by: Tert ()
Date: March 15, 2011 12:21AM

And what's the deal with 72 virgins? Why not 73? or 74? Or 100?

Date: March 15, 2011 12:49AM

Tert Wrote:
> And what's the deal with 72 virgins? Why not 73?
> or 74? Or 100?

Yeah, I never understood that. Why not an evenly rounded number? Are there just 70 virgins, with two bonus ones?

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2011 12:49AM by ThePackLeader.

Posted by: Not About Race ()
Date: March 15, 2011 03:06AM

"Setting the matter aside what is clearly evident here is an overwhelming majority's dissatisfaction with the Mason Police

Over the years they have run rampant with their bad attitude and mismanagement of affairs and now there are a number ...of personal cases coming out in support of this particular happening."

Date: March 15, 2011 07:46AM

WingNut Wrote:
> I wonder if Sarah is embarrassed about the
> reaction her friend is getting.

She has the note plastered all over her Facebook page and is begging others to spread it far and wide, so no. This is her cause, her continuing to blow up crap for this guy who doesn't understand basic playground rules. You leave it, you lost it. Very simple. If you forget your crap you can't "reserve" general student facilities. Pick up your stuff, go get your power supply, and find somewhere else to go.

He _left the building_. This has nothing to do with grabbing a book or going to the bathroom.

Or utilize other playground rules... shut the door, take off underwear, and leave it in the seat in the room. No one is going to touch that to free up the room.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2011 07:47AM by justsayin.

Posted by: Paul A ()
Date: March 15, 2011 07:56AM

A. Any person who, by force, intimidation or deception, and without legal justification or excuse, seizes, takes, transports, detains or secretes another person with the intent to deprive such other person of his personal liberty or to withhold or conceal him from any person, authority or institution lawfully entitled to his charge, shall be deemed guilty of "abduction."

This certainly doesn't fit the situation.

"B. Any person who, by force, intimidation or deception, and without legal justification or excuse, seizes, takes, transports, detains or secretes another person with the intent to subject him to forced labor or services shall be deemed guilty of "abduction." For purposes of this subsection, the term "intimidation" shall include destroying, concealing, confiscating, withholding, or threatening to withhold a passport, immigration document, or other governmental identification or threatening to report another as being illegally present in the United States. "

Well, I doubt he was trying to sell her into slavery.

They are both idiots, but there is no reason to involve the courts in this. but, I bet he is awesome on "Talk Like a Pirate" day.

Posted by: ===== ()
Date: March 15, 2011 08:21AM

With the earthquake and nuclear disaster happening in Japan, instability in the Middle East and rising fuel costs in the USA, I really don't give a fuck this story.

Posted by: Ebonyknight ()
Date: March 15, 2011 08:21AM

Interesting account. I went to mason and lived on campus before a good deal of you were born and most were still children. I attended back in the late 80's, and most of the foreign students then, weren't from Africa or the middle east as it apparently is now (deriving from the current discussion).

The library (more than one now?) was always busy and I think I only got one of these rooms only a handful of times during my time there. Mostly the asians would take them and study together. I really never had a problem with this since there were plenty of places to study if you REALLY wanted to. People would study on the quad, or in the numerous desk/cubby holes around the library. There was also a study area in the student center, not to mention areas in the dorms. I find it hard to believe the account. Would someone have taken the room and put the stuff out? Not in my day they would have.

As for the campus police? Back then they were more of stupid than abusive, but I did have a couple of run ins. My girl and I were pulled over for speeding (we weren't). One cop questioned me then searched my girl's purse. We didn't object. He then saw a baseball bat I keep between the seats. He asked what it was for. I said for protection. The idiot then reached in the car (right past me, what idiot does that) and takes it. He says, you should have said it was for baseball and tossed it about five yards away. I sighed and said that "okay, I will tell the next officer I come accross that you told me to lie to the police". That seemed to catch him off guard. he then brought it back and told me to be on my way.

Another incident was in the townhouses. Back then GMU owned a section of townhouses that the upperclassmen could use. I went out to drive somewhere and a campus po-po had double parked in front of me. The car was locked and off. I patiently waited 10 minutes assuming there was some kind of emergency. After that, I got pissed and sat all the way up on the hood. After about 5 minutes, I saw a girl look out of one of the doors and disappear. 30 seconds later, the CP came out and asked me what I was doing. I said, I am waiting to go somewhere. He then asked the brilliant question "Well instead of sitting on my car, why didn't you come to find me". I said, how was I supposed to know where you are in the complex? Another one of those patented puzzled looks, when faced with logic.

He asked me to get off his car and said I had no right to do that. I countered that he had no right to double park his car while socializing with other students. He never bothered to counter that he was on "official business" as I was sure he would do. I told him that when he is ready to leave, I will get off as I have somewhere to go. He left and I drove over to the station to lodge a complaint about him. The shift supervisor took the complaint and said that I shouuldn't have been sitting on the car. I again countered that he shouldn't have been double parked and socializing. He agreed, and then restated that I shouldn't have been on the car. He said he would speak to the officer.

Always got dirty looks from him after that whenever he saw me on campus.

These guys are not rocket scientists. Most of the time they are police academy rejects. Not too bright.

Moral, don't escalate the situation if you are outmanned or outgunned (mentally). I wouldn't have gotten away with either of my experiences in today's paranoid post 911 environment. I find it hard to believe that a female white student would act like that, but then again, I met some really spoiled self centered bitches that just might have, if they were around in today's environment.

The account is too one sided and detailed without any documentation. I doubt such a detailed account wouldn't have documentation behind it to support it, especially with the detailed recounting of it.

Date: March 15, 2011 08:28AM

Paul A Wrote:
> This certainly doesn't fit the situation.

How do you know? What account are you reading that is one other than the defendant's? I know we have this niggling requirement to hear the side of the alleged victim and the investigators but golly we still need to do that part.

Posted by: Paul A ()
Date: March 15, 2011 08:35AM

Paul A Wrote:
> This certainly doesn't fit the situation.

How do you know? What account are you reading that is one other than the defendant's? I know we have this niggling requirement to hear the side of the alleged victim and the investigators but golly we still need to do that part.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would say it doesn't fit because he had no intent to deprive her of her personal liberty. He wanted her to leave "his" study room. LEAVE, not stay against her will. And, frankly, do you think she was GOING ANYWHERE? Was she going to back down? Of course not.

A little common sense here - she called the police and was waiting for them to kick the foreigner out of "her" study room. She was staying of her own accord.

Posted by: Bwahaha ()
Date: March 15, 2011 09:18AM

Looks like Abdi and Sarah will have to attend VCU to complete their degrees.

Date: March 15, 2011 09:21AM

Paul A Wrote:
> I would say it doesn't fit because he had no
> intent to deprive her of her personal liberty.

Again, based on what account? You are taking all of that from a single side of the story. Please cite a source other than the friend's account or STFU.

Paul A Wrote:
> she wasn't going anywhere

We have come to find out this guy has a history of lawbreaking and violence, I agree that if the victim knew that she should have left immediately. But we don't have her version of events nor the police view of events, only the guy's version that states he got from a third-floor study room, out of the building, into his residence hall, and back up to the third floor in seven minutes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2011 09:22AM by justsayin.

Posted by: I don't play a lawyer on tv ()
Date: March 15, 2011 10:18AM

Sarah Evans, etc.... Here's how you can leverage the Fairfax Underground community to help your friend:
First, request the recording of the multiple calls made by the young lady to the campus police, transcribe them and post them here. You do not need an attorney-issued subpoena to do that, though it might help you receive them faster.
Second, when she appears in court, write down what she says in response to "State your Name" and post it here.
We'll take it from there :).

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: March 15, 2011 10:35AM

Paul A Wrote:
> Paul A Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This certainly doesn't fit the situation.
>
> How do you know? What account are you reading that
> is one other than the defendant's? I know we have
> this niggling requirement to hear the side of the
> alleged victim and the investigators but golly we
> still need to do that part.
>
> ----------------------------
>
> I would say it doesn't fit because he had no
> intent to deprive her of her personal liberty. He
> wanted her to leave "his" study room. LEAVE, not
> stay against her will. And, frankly, do you think
> she was GOING ANYWHERE? Was she going to back
> down? Of course not.
>
> A little common sense here - she called the police
> and was waiting for them to kick the foreigner out
> of "her" study room. She was staying of her own
> accord.

His "locking the deadbolt to keep the door open" could easily be misinterpreted by someone else who may take it as "he locked the door so I couldn't leave." It was also a suspiciously thoroughly described detail in the account posted.

I'm not saying he locked her in, I'm not saying she's not a self-centered bitch (although one could say the same of someone who "reserved" a study room while they ran off somewhere then became indignant when someone DARED take from them), I'm not saying he deserves to go to jail, I'm just saying I don't trust this account.

Posted by: dumbass ()
Date: March 15, 2011 11:50AM

"Re: GMU police abuse power and discriminate against student (names inside)
Posted by: Bas ()
Date: March 14, 2011 11:57PM

Nope. As soon as he returned and saw that a white woman was occupying the room, that should have ended it. Now if some black, hispanic or muslim chick was there, then let them just fight it out for possesion of the room. But again, this was a white woman, and acordingly, and he must respect her superiority."

1. The bitch in the room was black.
2. I don't understand why she had to move his stuff outside the room? Just scooch it to the side, and when he comes back, let him know you're taking the room. Did she really think she could just dump his stuff out in the hall and he'd come by and pick it up without a word? She was obviously looking for trouble by doing that, because any normal person's reaction would've been like his.

Date: March 15, 2011 11:57AM

justsayin Wrote:
> But we don't have her version of events nor the
> police view of events, only the guy's version that
> states he got from a third-floor study room, out
> of the building, into his residence hall, and back
> up to the third floor in seven minutes.

Looking at the attached map, the residence hall is only about 100 feet away. I'd say the round trip could be made in less than ten minutes if he hustled. I imagine she said "approximately seven minutes" for the sake of supporting her side of the story; round numbers sound longer. It's the same reason stores sell things for $499.99 instead of $500.

The questions I would like to see answered, though...

1. Why did he feel the need to "put the deadbolt out, to prop the door open, so it was obvious to everyone passing by that the door was not locked" in the first place? What prompted that?

It makes me think that there was some discussion about the locking the door prior to him doing something to make sure it was clear to everyone that the door was not locked.

2. Why would the girl say he locked her in the room AFTER he made the effort to ensure "everyone passing by" would know that the door was unlocked?

3. The cops don't give you the Miranda warning when they arrest you; they give it to you before you're questioned or interrogated. If they do say it, they most certainly don't say only the first sentence and leave out the part about you getting a lawyer. There's nothing in this tear-jerker about him being questioned at all; just 17 hours in jail and then free to go on bond.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2011 11:57AM by MrMephisto.
Attachments:
gmu.pn.png

Posted by: Helen ()
Date: March 15, 2011 11:58AM

Why don't his current charges show on the weekly arrest report and/or in the VA court site?

Date: March 15, 2011 11:59AM

Let me preface by saying I don't care much for the police, I'm not racist, and I hate women. Here's what I think really happened:

Abdi came back and found some girl in the study room. They argued about who gets it for a bit, and Abdi throws a little tantrum. He locks the study room door and the girl freaks. She calls the cops, and he does the "prop the door open with the deadbolt" thing to cover his ass.

The cops arrive on the scene to find a girl who called them and the guy that was yelling in the background the whole time she was on the phone. The cops ask the girl who called them what happened, and Abdi keeps trying to butt in like a belligerent asshole. The cops realize that nothing serious is going on; it's just two students arguing over a study room. The cops tell Abdi to leave so he can calm down, the girl can feel reassured, and they can avoid the paperwork associated with taking him into custody.

Abdi doesn't like this decision, so he decides it's a good idea to try to get the cops in trouble. He gets Officer Rapoli's information and goes to the front desk at the library to get the study room policy so he can point out how wrong Rapoli was. VanDoren walks by and sees him still bitching and moaning like a spoiled kid, and accurately states, “If you had not acted like a little child, we would not have this problem.”

Abdi, now thoroughly incensed at the lack of social justice in regards to the library study rooms in college, decides he's going to take them all down... for Justice. Laughably, he goes to the cops' supervisor at the police station to file a complaint and to demand they apologize for not arresting him earlier. They decline to apologize for doing him a favor by not slapping him in cuffs in the crowded library and instead just asking him to leave for a bit.

Abdi leaves the station and realizes that the grave he's digging is nowhere deep enough, so he turns around and goes back in. VanDoren's having some laughs with a secretary when hears the same spoiled asshole from the library demand that his punishment be put in writing. VanDoren says he'll ban the kid from the library for a year, hoping he'll take the fucking clue and stop bothering everyone with his whiny little study room problem. Abdi, being an advocate for social justice, demands that he be punished. So the cops give him the full two-week ban.

Abdi, now sure that he has all the evidence he needs to expose the corruption of the GMU cops and their illicit library study room ring, tries to get the Senior Fucking Vice President of the Fucking College to intercede in this incredibly important matter. The police get wind of it, decide this kid is a colossal pain in the ass, and decide to stop being nice to him. They fuck his shit up.

Sarah Evans hears this story and decides it will be the perfect vehicle for getting her name out to the public. This could be her big chance to break into the journalism or activism or justice...ism scene. She will be his advocate! She will make sure the world knows about this poor black Muslim Somali immigrant! She will bring the light of truth to the darkness of the hate crime that was asking him to leave the library! People will thank Sarah Evans for her courage and strength, and while she will humbly tell people it was her civic duty to fight injustice wherever it appears, she will think about their praise and gratitude later when she masturbates.

Who wants to make a bet?

Posted by: skinny ()
Date: March 15, 2011 12:02PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> Let me preface by saying I don't care much for the
> police, I'm not racist, and I hate women. Here's
> what I think really happened:
>
> Abdi came back and found some girl in the study
> room. They argued about who gets it for a bit,
> and Abdi throws a little tantrum. He locks the
> study room door and the girl freaks. She calls
> the cops, and he does the "prop the door open with
> the deadbolt" thing to cover his ass.
>
> The cops arrive on the scene to find a girl who
> called them and the guy that was yelling in the
> background the whole time she was on the phone.
> The cops ask the girl who called them what
> happened, and Abdi keeps trying to butt in like a
> belligerent asshole. The cops realize that nothing
> serious is going on; it's just two students
> arguing over a study room. The cops tell Abdi to
> leave so he can calm down, the girl can feel
> reassured, and they can avoid the paperwork
> associated with taking him into custody.
>
> Abdi doesn't like this decision, so he decides
> it's a good idea to try to get the cops in
> trouble. He gets Officer Rapoli's information and
> goes to the front desk at the library to get the
> study room policy so he can point out how wrong
> Rapoli was. VanDoren walks by and sees him still
> bitching and moaning like a spoiled kid, and
> accurately states, “If you had not acted like a
> little child, we would not have this problem.”
>
> Abdi, now thoroughly incensed at the lack of
> social justice in regards to the library study
> rooms in college, decides he's going to take them
> all down... for Justice. Laughably, he goes to the
> cops' supervisor at the police station to file a
> complaint and to demand they apologize for not
> arresting him earlier. They decline to apologize
> for doing him a favor by not slapping him in cuffs
> in the crowded library and instead just asking him
> to leave for a bit.
>
> Abdi leaves the station and realizes that the
> grave he's digging is nowhere deep enough, so he
> turns around and goes back in. VanDoren's having
> some laughs with a secretary when hears the same
> spoiled asshole from the library demand that his
> punishment be put in writing. VanDoren says he'll
> ban the kid from the library for a year, hoping
> he'll take the fucking clue and stop bothering
> everyone with his whiny little study room problem.
> Abdi, being an advocate for social justice,
> demands that he be punished. So the cops give him
> the full two-week ban.
>
> Abdi, now sure that he has all the evidence he
> needs to expose the corruption of the GMU cops and
> their illicit library study room ring, tries to
> get the Senior Fucking Vice President of the
> Fucking College to intercede in this incredibly
> important matter. The police get wind of it,
> decide this kid is a colossal pain in the ass, and
> decide to stop being nice to him. They fuck his
> shit up.
>
> Sarah Evans hears this story and decides it will
> be the perfect vehicle for getting her name out to
> the public. This could be her big chance to break
> into the journalism or activism or justice...ism
> scene. She will be his advocate! She will make
> sure the world knows about this poor black Muslim
> Somali immigrant! She will bring the light of
> truth to the darkness of the hate crime that was
> asking him to leave the library! People will thank
> Sarah Evans for her courage and strength, and
> while she will humbly tell people it was her civic
> duty to fight injustice wherever it appears, she
> will think about their praise and gratitude later
> when she masturbates.
>
> Who wants to make a bet?

You left out the part bout him bing all hopped up on khat. Other than that, spot on.

Posted by: Grissom ()
Date: March 15, 2011 12:05PM

Too bad CSI went in after the incident and found his fingerprints all over the dead bolt knob. That will mess his junk up in court.

Posted by: spot on ()
Date: March 15, 2011 12:05PM

Priceless, MrMephisto.

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: March 15, 2011 12:10PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> Abdi, now thoroughly incensed at the lack of
> social justice in regards to the library study
> rooms in college, decides he's going to take them
> all down... for Justice.

LOL!

> Sarah Evans hears this story and decides it will
> be the perfect vehicle for getting her name out to
> the public. This could be her big chance to break
> into the journalism or activism or justice...ism
> scene. She will be his advocate! She will make
> sure the world knows about this poor black Muslim
> Somali immigrant! She will bring the light of
> truth to the darkness of the hate crime that was
> asking him to leave the library! People will thank
> Sarah Evans for her courage and strength, and
> while she will humbly tell people it was her civic
> duty to fight injustice wherever it appears, she
> will think about their praise and gratitude later
> when she masturbates.

BINGO!

Posted by: What a moron ()
Date: March 15, 2011 12:13PM

telling a black girl to do anything is stupid because they go apeshit crazy like a gorilla who is having her baby gorillas taken away and that never ends well. if it was a white girl she probably would have just left but if you think a black chick is going to move for your sorry ass you dont know how the world works.

Posted by: H20Fan ()
Date: March 15, 2011 12:43PM

The GMU police don't want their fine campus to become riddled with the turd piles that University of Maryland has to deal with.

Posted by: James R ()
Date: March 15, 2011 02:23PM

What if abdhi had to take a shit? I know there are the 2 minute keep it all business shitters, and then there are the 10 minute plus shitters who like to enjoy the process and take their time. Lets say abdhi is a 10min shitter. If he never physically left the Fenwick library, but was gone for ten minutes dropping a deuce. Does he still lose property rights to the study room?

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: March 15, 2011 02:29PM

James R Wrote:
> What if abdhi had to take a shit? I know there are
> the 2 minute keep it all business shitters, and
> then there are the 10 minute plus shitters who
> like to enjoy the process and take their time.
> Lets say abdhi is a 10min shitter. If he never
> physically left the Fenwick library, but was gone
> for ten minutes dropping a deuce. Does he still
> lose property rights to the study room?

Not if he had left a note.

This is why...you always. leave. a note.

steveryan.jpg

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2011 02:29PM by Gonads & Strife.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: March 15, 2011 02:46PM

GMason Wrote:
> http://www.change.org/petitions/gmu-police-abuse-p
> ower-3#?opt_new=f
>
> Petition started

FIGHT THE FUCKING POWER!!!!!

Posted by: sarah evans is wrong ()
Date: March 15, 2011 04:21PM

Sarah Evans is, intentionally or not, condescendingly racist. Look, merely because a guy is black and a foreign student means we can't expect him to behave maturely in the face of a very trivial problem? Please. Everyone should be held to the same standard of behavior, and if you really want to look for trouble with the police, guess what? Trouble is what you will get.

He is a RA - expected to use judgment in his dealings with fellow students - whatever the facts are - it seems apparent he used lousy judgment. Can you imagine if he merely told the female student, look, I think you are being unreasonable, but I am a RA, used to dealing with my fellow students, and I will take the high road here. Cut the race and diversity crap - he acted out - what was he thinking locking someone in a room? He can now deal with what it means to be part of the community here - being accountable for his actions.

This doesn't mean that common sense should not prevail here and the criminal action should somehow be dismissed. This has been overblown. But really, screaming racism is in and of itself condescendingly racist - this guy was capable of avoiding this mess (Mr. Mephisto's description is likely unerringly on the mark), and he didn't do so. He, like the rest of us, is capable of doing it right and it should be expected of all of us.

Posted by: GMUstudentOfReason ()
Date: March 15, 2011 04:48PM

A counter-petition has been created, imploring the intelligent majority of the GMU student population to not give in to a social networking campaign to abuse a potential crime victim.

Please let your voice be heard as one who stands up against victim abuse, one that as a member of a lawful society acknowledges that the courts will decide who is right and who is wrong in this case.

http://www.change.org/petitions/victims-abuse-at-gmu#?opt_new=f

Posted by: HAHA ()
Date: March 15, 2011 06:23PM

GMUstudentOfReason Wrote:
> A counter-petition has been created, imploring the
> intelligent majority of the GMU student population
> to not give in to a social networking campaign to
> abuse a potential crime victim.
>
> Please let your voice be heard as one who stands
> up against victim abuse, one that as a member of a
> lawful society acknowledges that the courts will
> decide who is right and who is wrong in this
> case.
>
> http://www.change.org/petitions/victims-abuse-at-g
> mu#?opt_new=f

Man what a big petition.It has a total of 2 signatures.Which one are you?

Date: March 15, 2011 06:28PM

HAHA Wrote:

> Man what a big petition.It has a total of 2
> signatures.Which one are you?

I am number two

Date: March 15, 2011 06:45PM

Gonads & Strife Wrote:
> HAHA Wrote:
> -----
>
> > Man what a big petition.It has a total of 2
> > signatures.Which one are you?
>
>
> I am number two

Who do you work for?

Date: March 15, 2011 06:48PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> Gonads & Strife Wrote:
> -----
> > HAHA Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> >
> > > Man what a big petition.It has a total of 2
> > > signatures.Which one are you?
> >
> >
> > I am number two
>
> Who do you work for?

9d02f_austin_powers.jpg

I'd like to think of myself as the younger version of number two.

No_2_1969_APTSWSM.jpg

Date: March 15, 2011 07:07PM

GMUstudentOfReason Wrote:
> A counter-petition has been created, imploring the
> intelligent majority of the GMU student population
> to not give in to a social networking campaign to
> abuse a potential crime victim.
>
> Please let your voice be heard as one who stands
> up against victim abuse, one that as a member of a
> lawful society acknowledges that the courts will
> decide who is right and who is wrong in this
> case.
>
> http://www.change.org/petitions/victims-abuse-at-g
> mu#?opt_new=f

Signed

Date: March 15, 2011 07:08PM

Why do these clowns on FB have shirts saying "Free Abdi"? The guy isn't even locked up.

Date: March 15, 2011 07:13PM

Maybe they were produced during the 17 hours he was in the pokey? That's a pretty quick turn-around on those shirts, I'll admit...but plausible.

Date: March 15, 2011 07:33PM

Reading the naive and self righteous comments on this Facebook page is nauseating. The only reason there is so much energy behind this campaign is because it is spring break. Come next week, Dahir the Woman Hater and Abductor will be old news.

I hope Dahir and his close supporters aren't using financial aid, I don't want my tax dollars funding and feeding these idiots.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stand-Up-for-Abdi/205949626097642?sk=wall
Attachments:
187924_205949626097642_3421716_n.jpg

Posted by: Hate them ()
Date: March 15, 2011 07:37PM

you can put a sand nigger in a tie but he's still a sand nigger. They should have used the photo of him w/the firecracker in his mouth.

Posted by: Snerdle ()
Date: March 15, 2011 07:40PM

If this ugly animal doesn't like GMU, let him go to school in Somlia. This pig has no business challenging a white woman. Period.

Date: March 15, 2011 07:44PM

Hate them Wrote:
> you can put a sand nigger in a tie but he's still
> a sand nigger. They should have used the photo of
> him w/the firecracker in his mouth.

Snerdle Wrote:
> If this ugly animal doesn't like GMU, let him go
> to school in Somlia. This pig has no business
> challenging a white woman. Period.

LOLLLLLLLL at the false flag operation. It's cute, let's make the opposition to Dahir appear racist and ethnocentric.

Do try harder.

Posted by: Snerdle ()
Date: March 15, 2011 07:49PM

Nah, nothing quite so Machiavellian. he is an ugly sand nigger who has no business being here. And certainly no business contradicting a white woman.

Posted by: 12345 ()
Date: March 15, 2011 08:38PM

Abdi = Brat. He shouldn't have abandoned his spot in the first place. I saw no evidence of racial discrimination in the entire one sided article. Just because someone is other than a white male does not mean that the police had racially motivated intentions. The likely hood of Abdi or should I say the "brat" getting convicted on his charges are very slim due to the fact that a court is not going to want to entertain such a petty case.

Posted by: abdi-normal ()
Date: March 15, 2011 09:02PM

She took my study room .. BOOO HOOO........ My vagina hurts,, Tito get me a tissue...

fuking pleaz people.... get a life... go back to africa....

Posted by: gmu_alum ()
Date: March 15, 2011 09:06PM

At first I felt sorry for this guy, but a lot of smart (ass) people on this forum made me realize that there are always 2 sides to a story. Hearing one person's version only is EXACTLY what Abdi was arguing against, isn't that ironic?

What is he suppose to do? Here is a life statement:

Pick your battles. Some things in life are not worth wasting your time and worrying about. People who bitch and complain about everything usually live bitter lives.

Plus it was a girl. You know you're not gonna do shit to a girl, and that men are always trying to help women out. The JC isn't that bad, even at exam time. If you're truly focused on doing work, you won't let some talking distract you.

Posted by: yikes ()
Date: March 15, 2011 09:12PM

Reading the facebook posts shows a lot of students playing the race card with cries of discrimination. Shocking to see how much reverse discrimination there is at Mason. I'm waiting for Al Sharpton to catch on and show up on campus.

Advice for Abdi, stay the hell away from females. First he gets pwn3d by the girl in the study room, them Ms. Evans ruins any chance he had of getting a job after graduation by blabbing his abduction arrest to the world. Two strikes.

Pages: Previous123456AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 6

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.