HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123456AllNext
Current Page: 5 of 6
Re: GMU police abuse power and discriminate against student (names inside)
Posted by: Making_stuff ()
Date: March 18, 2011 04:21PM

derrrp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The other day I was looking for parking at mason.
> I pulled up in front of an empty spot, and without
> my turn signal on, stopped and started playing
> with my iphone. Well 4-5 levels of angry birds
> later I look up and this bitch has taken my spot.
> So i do what every other rational person would
> do... threw a conniption fit, started yelling and
> screaming that I was dun dirrty, and pulled my car
> behind hers so she couldnt leave.
>
> Would you believe the nerve of this bitch to then
> call the police. I mean all she had to do was pick
> up her shit and leave. I had been looking for a
> parking spot for hours but Im sure this bitch had
> just shown up and parked immediately.
>
> I didnt start getting real pissed til the cops
> showed up and told me that they would not bring
> out a tow truck and forcibly remove her and her
> car from the spot that I had (questionably) called
> dibs on. I mean isnt that my constitutional
> right?? Isnt that their job?? To settle my minor
> disputes about parking spots, study rooms, and/or
> who gets next on the beer pong table.
>
> Well now that you know my story where should I go
> from here?? Should I suck it up and just go to
> another building on campus or should I take this
> to the next level?? For those not in the know, the
> next level roughly translates to yelling at anyone
> I see in the same disrespectful manner I was
> yelling at the police offices until they see
> things my way.

I'm not aware of whether or not you're a Mason student, but the example you're describing...it really doesn't completely fit with the situation Abdi was in.

Most Mason students that use the library or student union to study know that it's pretty common to see abandoned bookbags or laptops in study rooms. Most people are courteous enough to say "Oh, there's somebody already using this room" and move on. Usually the owners of those bookbags/laptops/etc. come back in a few minutes to reclaim them.

It's actually very different from the parking spot example. I'd liken any unofficial rules of using the study rooms to something along the lines of "squatter's rights."

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: derrp ()
Date: March 18, 2011 04:40PM

Making_stuff Wrote:
I'd liken any unofficial rules of using
> the study rooms to something along the lines of
> "squatter's rights."

so what you are saying is there is an unwritten rule of study room etiquette at GMU??

Posted by: Making_stuff ()
Date: March 18, 2011 04:52PM

Well, yeah. And that's the big irony in this story, in my opinion - I don't think anybody really knows "The rules" when it comes to who can "officially" use the study rooms and when.

I guess it'd be better to say that it's, for the most part, CONVENTION to leave people's shit in the study rooms. Most people don't mess with other people's bags or laptops or etc., but there are exceptions.

The biggest irony is that usually, during the semester, those study rooms are pretty much occupied by somebody or another 24/7 unless it's the beginning of the year. Again, conventionally, most people just acknowledge that somebody else (or somebody else's stuff) is in a study room and move on. There are times where folks will keep an eye on a study room and, usually if it's got stuff in it but nobody comes back after like, I dunno, 20-30 minutes, that shit is getting ousted. Other people will get more aggressive and kick people's shit out after like 10 minutes.

I have trouble agreeing with Abdi's handling of this because if he was a GMU senior by the time this altercation occurred, I'm pretty sure he was aware of the way the study rooms were treated. It would be weird for him to decide that THIS was the defining moment to stand up for his rights or some shit because, really, wouldn't the paper that was due be more important?

Posted by: derrrp ()
Date: March 18, 2011 05:09PM

proving my point... if you dont know the rules it isnt the cops job to try and decipher the rules, or even worse, put their own arbitrary rules in place to govern the situation.

Put yourself in the cops shoes... girl in study room calls police that guy is harassing her and wont leave. Its their job to go and tell the guy to leave. END OF STORY.

Posted by: GMU_Student ()
Date: March 18, 2011 05:29PM

STFU Wrote:
> STFU cunt and go back to class

lmao I'm glad you've realized you don't have any intelligent comebacks and have resorted to crying and saying "Shut up!"

Stop acting licking Abdi's boots. The sun doesn't shine out of his ass. His actions were childish and stupid.

Posted by: abdi=hero ()
Date: March 18, 2011 05:35PM

No, he is a hero and I look forward to his continued civil rights leadership. Sarah is a brilliant hero too and I hope they can teach you a lesson in what really goes on at GMU!

Fight the power! WE R GMU AND WE ARE ONE EXCEPT FOR THE STUDY ROOM STEALERS!!

Posted by: LOL! ()
Date: March 18, 2011 06:53PM

dude crying and calling the cops doesn't make him a hero. He's a butthurt whiner who happens to have a friend with a big mouth and a desire to stir shit and get her name out.

no one cares about abdi. people just want an excuse to protest the cops.

Posted by: steve k2 ()
Date: March 18, 2011 06:59PM

He was studying in his dorm when he was arrested, why didn't he just do that from the beginning?

Posted by: google search tags ()
Date: March 18, 2011 08:29PM

Abdirashid Dahir, Abdi, abduction, felony, arrested, George Mason University, bully, temper, harrassment, Abdi Dahir

google bot that!

Posted by: what_the_f ()
Date: March 19, 2011 05:11AM

It's this kind of crap that leads to rapists and murderers to get off. Trial by public opinion.

I hope when this happens to your girlfriend, sister, friend, etc. nothing happens to aggressor.

The girl was afraid enough to call the cops. Douchbag enters the room, confronts her, closes the door behind him, blocks her exit. What is there to argue?

Karma's a bitch. I hope when some of you guys get jumped, raped at a frat party, etc. the cops don't do jack.

Most idiots think that cops are rogue agents or something. Doing whatever they want to innocent people. No one realizes that there is a check and balance at the initial arrest level. The Magistrate, he believed there was enough probable cause to issue the arrest warrant based on the officers' testimony. Sandmonkey even had a chance to tell his side to the Magistrate and the Magistrate still issued the warrant and held him on a bond.

Score one for the bad guys, thanks to all you douchbags. I hope any women on here that sided with Abdi gets the same happen to them or worse and the guy receives no punishment. Guys, well I just hope a crazed shooter like Cho finds you and the cops don't do anything like you want them to.

Posted by: get a clue ()
Date: March 19, 2011 08:14AM

what_the_f Wrote:
> It's this kind of crap that leads to rapists and
> murderers to get off. Trial by public opinion.
>

>
> No one realizes that there is a check and
> balance at the initial arrest level. The
> Magistrate, he believed there was enough probable
> cause to issue the arrest warrant based on the
> officers' testimony. Sandmonkey even had a chance
> to tell his side to the Magistrate and the
> Magistrate still issued the warrant and held him
> on a bond.
>

You apparently don't realize that there is a "check and balance" after the initial arrest level, and in this case that means there wasn't enough to go through with a trial. You derogatory term says more about what you believe than anything else. It seems his race/ethnicity is what riles you up more than the fact that it was determined after the arrest there was no cause to bring him to trial. And head's up, a warrant is issued for an arrest..holding him on bond is after the arrest, and typically it doesn't matter what the defendant says re what bond is set.

Posted by: Wahoo ()
Date: March 19, 2011 09:47AM

what_the_f Wrote:
> It's this kind of crap that leads to rapists and
> murderers to get off. Trial by public opinion.
>
> I hope when this happens to your girlfriend,
> sister, friend, etc. nothing happens to aggressor.
>
>
> The girl was afraid enough to call the cops.
> Douchbag enters the room, confronts her, closes
> the door behind him, blocks her exit. What is
> there to argue?
>
> Karma's a bitch. I hope when some of you guys get
> jumped, raped at a frat party, etc. the cops don't
> do jack.
>
> Most idiots think that cops are rogue agents or
> something. Doing whatever they want to innocent
> people. No one realizes that there is a check and
> balance at the initial arrest level. The
> Magistrate, he believed there was enough probable
> cause to issue the arrest warrant based on the
> officers' testimony. Sandmonkey even had a chance
> to tell his side to the Magistrate and the
> Magistrate still issued the warrant and held him
> on a bond.
>
> Score one for the bad guys, thanks to all you
> douchbags. I hope any women on here that sided
> with Abdi gets the same happen to them or worse
> and the guy receives no punishment. Guys, well I
> just hope a crazed shooter like Cho finds you and
> the cops don't do anything like you want them to.

You GMU retards are so frickin funny. What a pack of losers! Too bad you are all too stupid to attend "THE UNIVERSITY"

Posted by: Srsly? ()
Date: March 19, 2011 10:12AM

> You GMU retards are so frickin funny. What a pack
> of losers! Too bad you are all too stupid to
> attend "THE UNIVERSITY"

...Frickin? Losers? Stupid?

What are you, a fucking third grader? Are Mason students meant to be offended by your brainless pre-pubescent drivel? You sound homeschooled.

Posted by: perspective ()
Date: March 19, 2011 11:22AM

Making_stuff Wrote:
> I guess it'd be better to say that it's, for the
> most part, CONVENTION to leave people's shit in
> the study rooms. Most people don't mess with other
> people's bags or laptops or etc., but there are
> exceptions.

The term is "playground rules" and he knew what they were. He probably threw other students' crap out of unoccupied rooms before. The rules are there and understood because if you break them you are an asshole... you know you are being a prick while you are breaking them, and everyone around you knows you are being a prick, and you don't care.

Sometimes you get punched for it, and the girl he trapped on the playground punched the bully and he cried in front of the teacher. Well in this case the teacher knew who was in the right and acted appropriately, but he did the equivalent of lying to the principal and saying the teacher touched his private parts.

Karma is indeed a bitch, and when the rubberband snaps back the other way on this guy and his Facebook liar friend, it will probably hurt.

Just like the people in the office who drain the coffee but don't start a new pot going, or leave their shit in conference rooms well after their meeting, or don't erase the whiteboards when they are done with them and leave that for someone else. The idea of playground rules is to try to stomp out asshole behavior when people are young so they aren't assholes when they get older.

Posted by: Gears-in-neutral ()
Date: March 19, 2011 06:56PM

It seems like, after the case was dropped, people still want to milk the situation. They want to know who the girl is now, they want to see something happen to the officers, and they want to either bash or praise Abdi and Ms. Evans. Evidently, we are more entertained by the drama of it all than necessary and reasonable justice. It was a thrill to everyone, a topic to argue and discuss.

Place the textbooks and social/lawful/moral rules aside and be real here: what damage was caused other than damage to the reputations of everyone involved? The officers are probably ashamed, Abdi is probably humiliated, the girl is probably living in fear, and Evans is probably regretful. If you ask me, they all learned their fuckin' lessons.

People who are demonizing anyone here seem just as stupid as the ones who took the original Facebook Note as concrete fact. Really? You think Abdi's out to destroy people? The girl is nothing but a whiney bitch? Or, during the stress of midterms, everyone has a short fuse? It's simple, an ordinary confrontation was blown way out of proportion. That's probably why Mason was actually smart enough to drop the case.

This is why I think the justice system and people who fight so adamantly over it are full of shit. Humans pick sides and are then entertained by the fall of others, whether they deny it or not.

Also, this is not passivity - it's one thing to convict criminals, it's another to be a douchebag who likes watching average people burn.

Posted by: Absolutely Corrupt ()
Date: March 19, 2011 07:09PM

The problem as THIS reader sees it - and I for sure don't have much of a clue what happened - is the apparently-false charges brought against the ex-defendent.

We give absolute power to the police and absolutely need to hold them accountable for the proper application of that power - always.

I want to see this one played out. I have no problem with being shown wrong with my interpretation of what little I've read.

Posted by: GM Student ()
Date: March 19, 2011 07:44PM

The damage done is that many reputations have been ruined. When this girl's name comes out - and with the net sleuths at this school I have no doubt it will - all of her future employers are going to see pages upon pages of people accusing her of racism. It's hard enough to get a job without that. I would agree that this subject should be dropped if not for the fact that Sarah Evans seems to have contacted every news agency in the area to make sure EVERYONE heard it.

At this point, both sides need to have their say. The truth needs to come out. As far as Abdi being "humiliated"...there's at least three separate pages on facebook calling him a hero, each with at least 2000 followers.

So no, I don't think everyone has learned their lesson.

Posted by: Siddle ()
Date: March 19, 2011 07:46PM

Yeah, all that neutrality bullshit is for cowardly apathetic phonies. That ugly immigrant sand niggger got off very easy.

Date: March 19, 2011 08:12PM

Just because someone has "fans" doesn't mean they aren't humiliated. Some people don't like controversial publicity, period. Personally, I haven't seen anyone call Abdi a hero, but rather just show support and condolences for his side of the story. That was probably the initial intent, then it became overwhelming. I read comments discussing the launch of a "Free Abdi" website where the "Stand Up! for Abdi" page Liked a comment that said, "No, no need."

I don't think anyone is or will be sitting in a throne with hot babes feeding them grapes.

@Siddle - You're worth a good laugh. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt by assuming you're about 11 years old merely on here for shits and giggles.

Posted by: SiddleU ()
Date: March 19, 2011 08:36PM

@Gears-in-Neutral:I am deliberately going easy on you because you are are oafishly ignorant,clownishly predictable, and comically superficial. I take you to be what, maybe 9 years old? That about right, asshole?

Date: March 19, 2011 09:07PM

SiddleU Wrote:
> @Gears-in-Neutral:I am deliberately going easy on
> you because you are are oafishly
> ignorant,clownishly predictable, and comically
> superficial. I take you to be what, maybe 9 years
> old? That about right, asshole?

"Going easy on me." haha What the hell do you think this is, e-warrior? I didn't even know people still took forum pissing contests seriously passed 2003, but evidently, by your juvenile over-the-top insults you aren't made of much, yet you hope to be. Don't get mad at me you are witless and unoriginal.

You had nothing worthwhile to contribute, so you vomitted a bunch of elementary insults. Those kinds of people think they're hard and cool, but are completely oblivious to how dumb they look. Socrates once said, "The greatest intelligence is realizing your own ignorance." Take lessons.

Posted by: Um ()
Date: March 19, 2011 09:50PM

Pot, meet kettle.

Date: March 19, 2011 09:55PM

^^^Indeed, but if you're gonna do it, do it effectively. :D

Date: March 19, 2011 10:09PM

@Gears-in-Neutral: Is that it? That childish,confused, reckless,incoherent, hysterical, vulgar, wild-eyed prattle is your reply? Really? Listen up, little fella, the grown-ups are talking now, so take your fatuous and grotesque temper tantrums elsewhere, before I put you over my knee and teach you a lesson in manners. Asshole.

Date: March 19, 2011 10:34PM

@Siddle - Too predictable. I don't know how long you're going to talk about ripping me a new asshole before you actually do it. Your only defense is to mouth on about some reserved power that doesn't even exist. That's intimidation, though you fail miserably. Too bad cyber-pissing isn't serious enough that someone could call the police on you like what happened to your sworn enemy Abdirashid Dahir, hypocrite.

Date: March 19, 2011 10:52PM

@Gears-Again, is that pathetic drivel all you got? I know you are desperate for attention, and I know that also desperately want a seat at the grown-ups table, but because you are a useless and miserable failure, you cannot have either. And while you are a bit of a nuisance, I am not yet persuaded your cyber-stalking is something that the polocie need to know about. Just don't cross the line, you little freak. Asshole.

Date: March 19, 2011 11:13PM

@Saddle - I didn't want to embarrass you at first by calling you on this, but you've got nothing...

Gears: "11 years old"
Saddle: "9 years old"

Gears: "juvenile"
Saddle: "childish"

Gears: "cyber-pissing"
Saddle: "cyber-stalking"

Like I said, witless and unoriginal. My first comment to you summed you up - you have nothing worthwhile to contribute. I provoked the hypocrisy out of you about Abdi (which was hilarious), so you're pretty much done...

Date: March 19, 2011 11:20PM

@Gears: Hilariously, all you do is mindlessly and endlessly repeat your tired and brainless bromides. Just stop it kid. And if you do, you will, by default, also stop humiliating yourself. I know I have disciplined you more severely than a more magnanimous tutor might have, but that's only because you are a stupid, peevish, obnoxious, and worthless little brat. Now get lost asshole.

Posted by: Abdi is lucky ()
Date: March 19, 2011 11:33PM

He's pretty much guilty of abduction, but got over due to spring break and March Madness. All the details are in the file at Judicial Affairs, but will not be released due to privacy regulations. He's a lucky bastard.

Posted by: you get a clue ()
Date: March 20, 2011 12:15AM

get a clue Wrote:
> what_the_f Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It's this kind of crap that leads to rapists
> and
> > murderers to get off. Trial by public opinion.
> >
>
> >
> > No one realizes that there is a check and
> > balance at the initial arrest level. The
> > Magistrate, he believed there was enough
> probable
> > cause to issue the arrest warrant based on the
> > officers' testimony. Sandmonkey even had a
> chance
> > to tell his side to the Magistrate and the
> > Magistrate still issued the warrant and held
> him
> > on a bond.
> >
>
> You apparently don't realize that there is a
> "check and balance" after the initial arrest
> level, and in this case that means there wasn't
> enough to go through with a trial. You derogatory
> term says more about what you believe than
> anything else. It seems his race/ethnicity is
> what riles you up more than the fact that it was
> determined after the arrest there was no cause to
> bring him to trial. And head's up, a warrant is
> issued for an arrest..holding him on bond is after
> the arrest, and typically it doesn't matter what
> the defendant says re what bond is set.

YOu're an f'in idiot. He was arrested and a warrant was issued and bond was set. Everything was going to go to trial, BUT Mason Hall got involved and made the PD drop the charges. Why? Because Mason Hall doesn't want an abduction case on their stats in the Clery Act. If there wasn't enough to go to trial, then Abdi would have been released, done! None of this would be talked about. You get a clue f'tard!

And it is about race. It's complete reverse racism now a days. Someone doesn't something to a black person and it's a hate crime and the police have to do something and the public gets all riled up. A black person does something to a white person and the everyone says it's racial profiling and discrimination against the black person because he's black. No, his blackness is just coincidental, he's still an asshole for threatening the girl. BTW, I'm not white, but I hate seeing how anything done towards a blacky is considered racism. I didn't own any slaves. I don't own anyone apologies or reparations.

That's good though, it's good of Mason to hide the fact that there are potential jadji killers here. But the public and potential new students don't need to know that. You guys just made Abdi think he's untouchable and now he'll go on and harass other women and maybe take it up a notch. Who knows. I'm sure we'll read out in the future. Then you can ask why the cops didn't do anything?

Posted by: Doesn't Matter ()
Date: March 20, 2011 04:51AM

You all sound like morons. None of us know the real story (because we weren't there). And, none of you know how the process works on the LE or Judicial side of things... clearly. Taking a side right now, as well as assuming how the process works, equals you looking like a fucking idiot... So don't.

Posted by: sweptunderteh rug ()
Date: March 20, 2011 09:21AM

What is being swept under the rug is the police behavior. I seriously doubt the girl would have agreed to drop charges if she had truly been abducted and could prove it.

Could he have locked the door, acted like and ass etc. - sure. Is that abduction as most of us think of it - no. Aside from lost study time no harm was done.

The police did the right thing initially then lashed out at the guy with an absurd and unprovable charge. In this internet-age they are all screwed now (at least the male student and cops) - this stuff will show up when they look for jobs and will not look good.

The girl acted like a bitch, maybe, maybe not but she didnt really do anything 'wrong.' Sure she moved his books and that may be inconsiderate, maybe, but its nothing an employer would likely see as important.

Its March Madness and that Cleary Act thingy that are the reason this all has to go away asap. And yes, this summer or sometime after basketball one or more of the cops will be 'let go.'

Posted by: Abdi Abduction ()
Date: March 20, 2011 12:05PM

sweptunderteh rug Wrote:
>
> Its March Madness and that Cleary Act thingy that
> are the reason this all has to go away asap. And
> yes, this summer or sometime after basketball one
> or more of the cops will be 'let go.'

That's doubtful.

Abdirashid Dahir will graduate and get a job as a clerk in the local 7-11 and the memories of this will fade at Mason. Abdirashid Dahir's past legal troubles and history of temper tantrums will keep him from good jobs. Mason doesn't require SATs for admission, but the LSAT will keep him from Law School. Abdirashid Dahir is basically screwed for what he did. Justice prevailed.

Posted by: GMUCrazy ()
Date: March 20, 2011 12:46PM

So a grown man walks into a study room and starts cursing out a girl? then he won't leave and is harrassing her? and this some how is a race issue?....then he harrasses the police? This guy deserves to be kicked off campus, he was looking for trouble and the girl who wrote this article is one of those nut job hippie flower chuckers just trying to prove shes diverse since no one likes her.

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: March 20, 2011 01:00PM

Gears-in-neutral Wrote:
> The officers are probably ashamed, Abdi
> is probably humiliated, the girl is probably
> living in fear, and Evans is probably regretful.
> If you ask me, they all learned their fuckin'
> lessons.

Hahaha! You think people learn. Everyone involved believes they were 100% in the right and will continue to do so for the rest of their lives.

Posted by: Abdirashid Dahir Abductor ()
Date: March 20, 2011 03:09PM

He's Black and Muslim, so obviously race was why he got busted. It couldn't be that he broke that law.

heh

Date: March 20, 2011 03:27PM

Johnny Walker Wrote:
> Hahaha! You think people learn. Everyone involved
> believes they were 100% in the right and will
> continue to do so for the rest of their lives.

People learn, what you're getting at is whether or not they'll ever publicly admit to being wrong. That's 2 different things. It's safe to say that next time she'll think before touching someone's shit, and Abdi will be more conscious of the hassle his temper has gotten him into. People forget that we have absolutely nothing to do with it, yet I've seen some asking for apologies and everything. Nobody involved owes us a damn thing.

Date: March 20, 2011 04:44PM

That lawless ugly immigrant animal owes all of the George Mason community, indeed, he owes all ofFairfax, a full, thorough, and detaled explanation, as well as a complete and obsequious apology.

Posted by: Dane Bramage ()
Date: March 20, 2011 05:09PM

Gears-in-neutral Wrote:
> Abdi will be more conscious of the
> hassle his temper has gotten him into.

I'm not sure on this, after all, this wasn't his first run in with the law. Just like Lindsay Lohan keeps getting into trouble, I think Mr. Dahir will let his anger get the best of him again in the future.

-------------------------------------------------
“We don’t have any rude, unpleasant people here. We’re different!”

Posted by: Common Sense ()
Date: March 20, 2011 06:26PM

Both students were Black. Saying the police were racist for believing her over him based entirely on race makes zero sense. So does her hitting him with racial slurs. Notice how the report emphasizes Abdi's race but neglects to mention hers? That's because it is written to make the reader assume the girl was white and hated Black people. It's manipulative and it's bullshit.

Racism was just a tool used to sensationalize a petty study room argument between two probably obnoxious people.

The only real story here is how effectively it worked.

Posted by: Lee Nguyen Yu Thomas Tom Young David ()
Date: March 21, 2011 04:00PM

Yea, like Young J Lee, Young K Lee, Young M Lee are a same person who rents three units in a single building in Annandale. I know there is a Chinese guy who might own multiple units in Rockville, Maryland under different names including Xiang Yu, Xia Yu, Xian Yu. I know many David Nguyens who is probably a single person with different fake addresses in Springfield. I see Tom Brown and Thomas Brown in the neighborhood living in two different units, but I know they are a same person!

Yea right.

Posted by: Chow ()
Date: March 21, 2011 06:25PM

What you mean they same person!! They not same person! They different person! You think all look alike, but not all look like!

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: March 21, 2011 06:41PM

so let me se if I get this straight, dude lost his study hall space and thinks he should get it back?

GROW THE FUCK UP!!!!!

If you lost yr study space cause you were gone (OVER FIVE MIUNUTES, I MIGHT ADD) then GET OVER YOURSELF and FINE ANOTHER ONE!

Dude had access to all his property, wasnt being denied access to leave and find another space, yet CONTINUED to harass this girl who CLEARLY wasnt going to move on

Time to grow up and face the real world, yo

Black, white, arab, asian, whatever - you are going to run into bitches like that (of both sexists, mind you) in life - best to just leave them in yr dust

To act like you are entitled to a public space like a study hall ins just insane. If you didnt officially reserve it with the library, then you are out of luck, legally

The world sucks sometime - I hope he has a cool judge who dismisses the whole thing as a waste of time, but bottom line is, the girl was in the LEGAL RIGHT since she had possesion of the room at the time of the incident. Yes, she's a bitch for moving yr stuff - but honestly, that's not a crime - it's just a pissant move.

Date: March 21, 2011 06:45PM

ok, just read girl had charges dropped - hope Hoss learned his lesson about fucking around with stuck-up bitches. You gotta just let Snooki have her way sometimes, bro - fucking around with them can get you in hot water.

Officers didnt do anything wrong, per se - girl had claimed the room when this happened - they had no way of knowing what had happened before (i.e. there is no way to PROVE he had been in the room before she moved the stuff) so they just went with what they saw - standard cop procedure - nothing new here.

Like I said, life sucks sometimes. Move on when this kinda crap happens to you - you gotta learn to pick yr battles in life
And wasting more than quick lay on a COMPLETE BEE-YATCH like that girl seemed to be, well that's just plain stupid

Posted by: Abdirashid Dahir Abductor ()
Date: March 21, 2011 07:52PM

I'm betting he didn't do to well on that mid-term project.

Hope he learned his lesson.

Posted by: Enigma ()
Date: March 22, 2011 05:04PM

Hey, did anyone hear about all that mess that happened in Japan recently?

Oh sorry, you're still arguing back n forth about some kid who took some girls lunch on the playground.

As you were...

Posted by: Japan? ()
Date: March 22, 2011 11:19PM

Japan? Abdirashid Dahir just committed abduction, a class five felony but got off by playing the race card!!!

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: March 23, 2011 01:19PM

Enigma Wrote:
> Hey, did anyone hear about all that mess that
> happened in Japan recently?

There's several threads about it in the off-topic section, dumbass.

> Oh sorry, you're still arguing back n forth about
> some kid who took some girls lunch on the
> playground.

No, we're arguing about some guy who has an unwarranted sense of self-importance and threatened some girl and the cops over a study room. This kind of idiocy is the fuel that drives Fairfax Underground.

> As you were...

Thanks for your permission.

Idiot.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Date: March 23, 2011 01:51PM

Gotta admit Sarah Evans did a great job with her internet campaign. This is the first time I've seen FFXU relegated to a less than first page listing on Google for name terms such as "Abdirashid Dahir" or "Abdirashid Dahir abduction" or "Abdirashid Dahir lies"

Date: March 23, 2011 07:54PM

if you ask me, she's full of shit

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: March 23, 2011 10:24PM

GMU Hokie Wrote:
> Charges have been dropped.
>
> Will GMU police investigate thoroughly how this
> matter was handled?
>
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/college-inc/po
> st/george-mason-student-cleared-in-library-study-r
> oom-abduction/2011/03/16/ABDfZRg_blog.html#weighIn

What an anti-climactic pile of shit. I didn't fix my computer to hear this.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: Enigma ()
Date: March 24, 2011 11:05AM

You people missed my point. Who cares about some dude and some stupid whiney white chick and some stupid campus police when there are WAY bigger things going on in your world.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: March 24, 2011 11:09AM

Enigma Wrote:
> You people missed my point. Who cares about some
> dude and some stupid whiney white chick and some
> stupid campus police when there are WAY bigger
> things going on in your world.

Why do you care that the chick is white and you fail to mention the dudes race?

Are you just trying to perpetuate the stereotype of white people as being racist or overreactive?

No Justice, No Peace.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: GMUUU ()
Date: March 24, 2011 12:34PM

GMU_Gradstudent is a hack. This one-sided non-story is ridiculous - I can't believe it's gotten so much play. This Abdi dude is a complete dipshit.

Date: March 24, 2011 07:59PM

Posted by: GMUUU ()
Date: March 24, 2011 12:34PM

This Abdi dude is a complete dipshit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

not a complete dipshit - more like a half-assed dipshit :)

a complete dipshit would have actually done something to her prolly, like assault her just over a stupid study hall, y'know?

Posted by: Facts ()
Date: April 06, 2011 03:38PM

The charges was sworn out by the female before a judge. An arrest warrant was issued by the court system without any regard to the police. The cops are just the ones who carried out the order to make the arrest.

You copphobes need to educate yourself before making a blanket bigot claim towards a persons job profession. Your hate should be directed towards the antiquated judicial system.

Posted by: Butters ()
Date: April 06, 2011 04:19PM

Just two porch monkeys in a food fight...a huge waste of time and effort for the school and the county. Immigration sux

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: April 06, 2011 08:41PM

Facts Wrote:
> You copphobes need to educate yourself before
> making a blanket bigot claim towards a persons job
> profession. Your hate should be directed towards
> the antiquated judicial system.

Here is another "fact"... most of the "copphobes" in the thread SUPPORTED the action of the GMU police.

Posted by: Kaveh Sari ()
Date: April 10, 2011 10:50AM

Ms. Evans;

Although I am not totally familiar with your story, I can wholeheartedly sympathize with Mr. Dahir's situation.....because it has also happened to me.

The incredible similarity of these tales is the insensitivity GMU leadership has shown towards them, and the support these rogue cops receive from both GMU administration, and office of General Counsel....

Please feel free to contact my attorney, Rob Robertson who is representing me against GMU to see whether he can offer Mr. Dahir his assistance.

His number is (703) 934-6148

Kaveh Sari
Senior Oracle Business
Intelligence Architect

Date: April 10, 2011 11:02AM

And NO...the girl didn't swear out the warrant.

The Complainant is GMU police officer Rapoli.

Sounds like another case against GMU police for Malicious Prosecution.

Dipxxx or not, you don't charge someone for somehting they didn't do....just because you don't like them.

GC11047849-00 DAHIR-ISSA, ABDI RASHID \
03/16/2011 02:00 PM NolleProsequi
Court: Fairfax County General District
Charge: ABDUCT BY FORCE/INTIMIDATION
Complainant: RAPOLI, J
Code Section: 18.2-47
Case Type: Felony

http://www.courts.state.va.us/courts/gd/fairfax_county/home.html

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: April 10, 2011 04:28PM

Kaveh Sari Wrote:
> Although I am not totally familiar with your
> story, I can wholeheartedly sympathize with Mr.
> Dahir's situation.....because it has also happened
> to me.

You threatened a girl in a study room and then enlisted white women on Facebook to lead a lying social media campaign to get an individual with a violent criminal past absolved of all charges based on invented racial motivations?

Posted by: kaveh sari ()
Date: April 11, 2011 10:51PM

First of all, I am not a felon, nor have I had to defend myself as one.

GMU police have a reputation of taking people to court, which usually ends up in the accused's acquital.

Here's another story from GMU police....

http://lists.jammed.com/ISN/1998/08/0091.html

Not every crime every person is accused of involves women...

Did you know it's a crime to have more than half a gallon of shucked oysters on a boat? :~)

Here's a list of all Virginia Crimes.

http://www.courts.state.va.us/courts/scv/rulesofcourt.pdf

Posted by: kavehsarighey ()
Date: April 12, 2011 01:32AM

kaveh sari Wrote:
> First of all, I am not a felon, nor have I had to
> defend myself as one.
>
> GMU police have a reputation of taking people to
> court, which usually ends up in the accused's
> acquital.
>
> Here's another story from GMU police....
>
> http://lists.jammed.com/ISN/1998/08/0091.html
>
> Not every crime every person is accused of
> involves women...
>
> Did you know it's a crime to have more than half a
> gallon of shucked oysters on a boat? :~)
>
> Here's a list of all Virginia Crimes.
>
> http://www.courts.state.va.us/courts/scv/rulesofco
> urt.pdf

UMM - that isnt a list of Virginia crimes you dummy

Date: April 12, 2011 06:57AM

kaveh sari Wrote:
> First of all, I am not a felon, nor have I had to
> defend myself as one.
>
> GMU police have a reputation of taking people to
> court, which usually ends up in the accused's
> acquital.
>
> Here's another story from GMU police....
>
> http://lists.jammed.com/ISN/1998/08/0091.html
>
> Not every crime every person is accused of
> involves women...
>
> Did you know it's a crime to have more than half a
> gallon of shucked oysters on a boat? :~)
>
> Here's a list of all Virginia Crimes.
>
> http://www.courts.state.va.us/courts/scv/rulesofco
> urt.pdf

-----------------------------------------

wow, a decade and a half old case of "hacking"

yeah, that's TOTALLY the same as harassing a girl in a study hall just cause you think you own it.

Real men get off their damn high horse and find another study room, not waste half their friggin life "fighting for their right" from some skank.

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA @ you

p.s. I notice it took less than 60 days for the District Court to tell those "hackers" that they were full of shit themselves

http://pacer.ca4.uscourts.gov/opinion.pdf/992159.U.pdf

if you seriously want us to listen to some story, then tell us yours - tell us how you were "soooooooo wronged" by the Mason Cops.

Posted by: Ut videam ()
Date: April 12, 2011 10:47AM

Hey Gordo, you might want to try reading the things you link to. That court opinion you linked (1) was from the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals, not the District Court; (2) found in favor of the "hackers" on the narrow point of law at issue.

Date: April 12, 2011 08:46PM

WOW!! Totally MY BAD! I totally got that backwards

I'd like my Crow roasted with a side of string beans and mash potatoes, please :)

Date: April 12, 2011 08:49PM

still though, case doesnt say they won, only that they have the right to sue the College.

Anybody know if they did win, cause I cant find crap on it............................

Date: April 12, 2011 10:07PM

Kaveh Sari Wrote:
>
> Sounds like another case against GMU police for
> Malicious Prosecution.
>

Not likely.

After all Abdirashid Dahir was very likely in the wrong and could have been convicted of Abduction or a lesser charge. It seems that March Madness and the negative publicity got him off the hook. Lucky chap, except for his history of anger, arrests, and previous conviction plastered all over the internetz.

Date: April 12, 2011 10:57PM

Actually, that case ended in a settlement in favor of the hackers.

I can't paste the docket sheet, but GMU's plea of Sovreign immunity was DENIED.
Their motion for Summary Judgment was also DENIED.

Look, I don't know what this guy exactly did, but (from the story), it sounds like the bird moved his stuff outside the study room, then wouldn't leave, and used her dad's status as a federal police officer as a basis of establishing her prejudice against him, etc, etc....

You be the judge of the story....how would you judge it, as a neutral listener?

You be the judge.

Date: April 12, 2011 11:15PM

Part of that list is the Uniform Fine Schedule, basically class 3, and 4

misdemeanors, payable by a fine (not resulting in an arrest-Summons Only)....it starts on page 182.

Sorry, I don't routinely check on felonious offenses....No need to... :~)

but if you insist, and would like to learn more regarding the matter, here it is.

http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+TOC

http://leg1.state.va.us/000/src.htm

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: April 12, 2011 11:19PM

kaveh sari Wrote:
> You be the judge of the story....how would you
> judge it, as a neutral listener?
>
> You be the judge.

Like this:

MrMephisto Wrote:
> Let me preface by saying I don't care much for the
> police, I'm not racist, and I hate women. Here's
> what I think really happened:
>
> Abdi came back and found some girl in the study
> room. They argued about who gets it for a bit,
> and Abdi throws a little tantrum. He locks the
> study room door and the girl freaks. She calls
> the cops, and he does the "prop the door open with
> the deadbolt" thing to cover his ass.
>
> The cops arrive on the scene to find a girl who
> called them and the guy that was yelling in the
> background the whole time she was on the phone.
> The cops ask the girl who called them what
> happened, and Abdi keeps trying to butt in like a
> belligerent asshole. The cops realize that nothing
> serious is going on; it's just two students
> arguing over a study room. The cops tell Abdi to
> leave so he can calm down, the girl can feel
> reassured, and they can avoid the paperwork
> associated with taking him into custody.
>
> Abdi doesn't like this decision, so he decides
> it's a good idea to try to get the cops in
> trouble. He gets Officer Rapoli's information and
> goes to the front desk at the library to get the
> study room policy so he can point out how wrong
> Rapoli was. VanDoren walks by and sees him still
> bitching and moaning like a spoiled kid, and
> accurately states, “If you had not acted like a
> little child, we would not have this problem.”
>
> Abdi, now thoroughly incensed at the lack of
> social justice in regards to the library study
> rooms in college, decides he's going to take them
> all down... for Justice. Laughably, he goes to the
> cops' supervisor at the police station to file a
> complaint and to demand they apologize for not
> arresting him earlier. They decline to apologize
> for doing him a favor by not slapping him in cuffs
> in the crowded library and instead just asking him
> to leave for a bit.
>
> Abdi leaves the station and realizes that the
> grave he's digging is nowhere deep enough, so he
> turns around and goes back in. VanDoren's having
> some laughs with a secretary when hears the same
> spoiled asshole from the library demand that his
> punishment be put in writing. VanDoren says he'll
> ban the kid from the library for a year, hoping
> he'll take the fucking clue and stop bothering
> everyone with his whiny little study room problem.
> Abdi, being an advocate for social justice,
> demands that he be punished. So the cops give him
> the full two-week ban.
>
> Abdi, now sure that he has all the evidence he
> needs to expose the corruption of the GMU cops and
> their illicit library study room ring, tries to
> get the Senior Fucking Vice President of the
> Fucking College to intercede in this incredibly
> important matter. The police get wind of it,
> decide this kid is a colossal pain in the ass, and
> decide to stop being nice to him. They fuck his
> shit up.
>
> Sarah Evans hears this story and decides it will
> be the perfect vehicle for getting her name out to
> the public. This could be her big chance to break
> into the journalism or activism or justice...ism
> scene. She will be his advocate! She will make
> sure the world knows about this poor black Muslim
> Somali immigrant! She will bring the light of
> truth to the darkness of the hate crime that was
> asking him to leave the library! People will thank
> Sarah Evans for her courage and strength, and
> while she will humbly tell people it was her civic
> duty to fight injustice wherever it appears, she
> will think about their praise and gratitude later
> when she masturbates.
>
> Who wants to make a bet?

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Date: April 12, 2011 11:34PM

The hacker's won that case....I know the attorney who represented them on that case...Her name is chanda Kinsey.

I have heard the subject (case) still brings a smile to her face...I.E. she was 'pleased' with the settlement, which is obviously NEVER going to be divulged.

Here's the docket sheet...I should charge you guys for this stuff.

:~)
Attachments:
shvern v gmu docket sheet[1].pdf

Date: April 12, 2011 11:38PM

FYI.
Attachments:
shvern v gmu docket sheet[1].pdf

Posted by: It'sSoClear ()
Date: April 17, 2011 05:42AM

Notice anything strange about that docket sheet? Any coincidences?

Case dismissed on 9/10/11... hmmm, someone was trying to cover something up. It seems GMU was complicit in the 9/11 attacks.

Posted by: It'sSoClear ()
Date: April 17, 2011 05:44AM

Well I fucked that one up, 9/10/01*

Date: April 17, 2011 09:27AM

It'sSoClear Wrote:
> Well I fucked that one up, 9/10/01*

---------------------------

fyi - use the edit button to fix yr typos nextime :)

Date: April 17, 2011 09:34AM

kaveh sari Wrote:
> Actually, that case ended in a settlement in favor
> of the hackers.
>
> I can't paste the docket sheet, but GMU's plea of
> Sovreign immunity was DENIED.
> Their motion for Summary Judgment was also
> DENIED.
>
> Look, I don't know what this guy exactly did, but
> (from the story), it sounds like the bird moved
> his stuff outside the study room, then wouldn't
> leave, and used her dad's status as a federal
> police officer as a basis of establishing her
> prejudice against him, etc, etc....
>
> You be the judge of the story....how would you
> judge it, as a neutral listener?
>
> You be the judge.

--------------------------------------------------

I judge that the dude should have wasted more than a quick "Uuhhhh" on that skank

yet he pressed the issue as if he owned the study hall, which he didnt.

Should have just left well enough alone and found another place

that's what a REAL MAN would have done, instead of try to push some chick out of the place, seeing that she wanted the place so much that she'd dump his crap out when he got back

Look, nobody said life is fair. At that point in time, you take your shit pie and eat it, not try to cook it up and share it with others, yo

She had possession of the study hall at the point in time the argument started up. HE was gone, she took it over. Is she a BITCH for doing that? Hellz, Yes!

But it's not like a criminal offense to do that if the person is gone. Nothing illegal with clearing a study hall room. It is illegal to harass a woman, though.

Sucks to be him, but he needs to make WISER CHOICES about which battles to fight in his future

Posted by: () ()
Date: April 17, 2011 10:51AM

Cunts and rent-a-cops are among the myriad reasons why one should not live on campus or even be present there for longer than needed. This country's education is not worth the trouble, save for a few elite universities, GMU not among them.

Date: April 17, 2011 11:47AM

() Wrote:
> Cunts and rent-a-cops are among the myriad reasons
> why one should not live on campus or even be
> present there for longer than needed. This
> country's education is not worth the trouble, save
> for a few elite universities, GMU not among them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
sounds like somebody needs to GTFO of America.

Love It or Leave It is not just a motto, my friend........................

Posted by: studyaway ()
Date: April 17, 2011 11:55AM

Didn't read all the posts, but I went to Mason and can attest to the bullshit a student has to go through to find a place to fire up a laptop or study for a little bit. I wasted enough time walking through Fenwick to find a place to go. Every table, study cove, etc. is taken most of the time. I was a night student too, I can only imagine what it's like during the day.

Same can be said for the Johnson Center. Either Mason has too many students or a lot of students don't go to class and hang around.

Posted by: .-. ()
Date: April 17, 2011 11:59AM

Gordon Blvd - I am a citizen by birth, and of European ancestry. I get the impression you mistook me for a brown person or immigrant, but then again, you must get all kinds of impressions given your jingoistic outlook.

It is entirely reasonable to detest a country's education system but not feel compelled to vacate it.

Posted by: @Srsly? ()
Date: April 17, 2011 02:37PM

> ...Frickin? Losers? Stupid?
>
> What are you, a fucking third grader? Are Mason
> students meant to be offended by your brainless
> pre-pubescent drivel? You sound homeschooled.

yah your were offended reread what you said. GMU is a gay school full of fucking foreign losers im sure, and this stuck up slut was probably PMSing or racist. Get that kid through the system, make him learn his lesson and get this girl a study room

Posted by: WEB DUBOIUS ()
Date: April 17, 2011 02:39PM

.-. Wrote:
I get the impression you
> mistook me for a brown person or immigrant, but
> then again, you must get all kinds of impressions
> given your jingoistic outlook.

YOUR A LOSER. WE KNOW YOU GOOGLED THAT WORD, STFU YOU FAG WE ALL HAD TO LOOK UP THE DEFINITION-- YOUR SOOOOO COOOL AND OHHHH SOOOOOO SMMMMMMRRRRRT

Date: April 17, 2011 10:44PM

9/10/2001

Line 58, Dismissed Pursuant to Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP 41a)....
commonly known as a voluntary Non-Suit (by plaintiffs and usually as a result
of a settlement...when the defense asks the plaintiff to dismiss in return for a settlement)...believe you me, it was settled in favor of the plaintiffs.

Normally, when a defendant's motion for Summary Judgment is Denied (when material facts are in dispute), and the plea of sovereign immunity is also denied (usually as a result of intentional torts, or acting outside one's scope of employment, as was the case in this matter), the case goes to Trial...

something GMU did not want...

http://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcp/Rule41.htm

Rule 41. Dismissal of Actions
(a) Voluntary Dismissal.

Posted by: =_ ()
Date: April 17, 2011 11:00PM

WEB DUBOIUS,

Some of us happen to have more intelligence than a dead sewer rat and thus have something called a vocabulary, unlike others I could name.

Posted by: Stephen ()
Date: April 17, 2011 11:07PM

There's an "a" in "smart." Dumb nig.

WEB DUBOIUS Wrote:
> .-. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> I get the impression you
> > mistook me for a brown person or immigrant, but
> > then again, you must get all kinds of
> impressions
> > given your jingoistic outlook.
>
> YOUR A LOSER. WE KNOW YOU GOOGLED THAT WORD, STFU
> YOU FAG WE ALL HAD TO LOOK UP THE DEFINITION--
> YOUR SOOOOO COOOL AND OHHHH SOOOOOO SMMMMMMRRRRRT

Posted by: Megan ()
Date: May 29, 2011 06:00PM

Thought police alert! How about...what happened was either justified or not justified??? Stop with the victim card. It's absolutely hilarious that you revisit your GMU orientation day memory of an individual ranting about Fairfax police hating black people. Back then, did you look into what that guy's beef with the cops was? You are ridiculous.

Posted by: usmarine7985 ()
Date: July 14, 2011 09:23PM

Social justice...haha...you mean reverse racism. Nice.

Posted by: Justice For All ()
Date: July 15, 2011 12:55PM

Did we ever find out how much the settlement was?

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: July 15, 2011 01:02PM

It was ruled that he owes us a Black Hawk and a few service member's lives

Posted by: Ut videam ()
Date: July 15, 2011 03:42PM

Well played, G&S, well played!

Posted by: *yawn* ()
Date: July 15, 2011 08:11PM

Holy crap, you GMU students sure do lead sheltered lives complaining of "social injustice" while living off daddy's money. Just wait until you get to the real world and find out you're about as entitled to "social justice" and you are to getting a poke in the butt.

Posted by: Bu h bye ()
Date: July 16, 2011 04:26PM

Word on the street is that Abdi was deported.

Posted by: steve longsleeve ()
Date: August 14, 2011 03:18PM

Abdi is a loser. The bitch is black also. One of the officer's is married to a black women with five bi-racial kids. All they bandwagoners can eat shit. Focus your energy on other important shit. The bitch cried to the police to drop the charges through Fairfax County Commonwealth attorney. She was reading her own press and felt like shit. Trust me... Look up the code section for abduction. The officer's did what they were supposed to do. If that was you or your daughter or family member. What would you expect the officers to do. Next time you idiots need the police please don't call. They aren't your personal bodyguards. Get a life fucktards. Grow the fuck up and go to scholl to learn. Stay off of social media.

Posted by: Richard Hurts ()
Date: August 14, 2011 03:33PM

Look, if you assholes think that GMU police are rent a cops. Try applying and go through the background check polygrapg and the police academy in Ashburn Va for six month. You college kids are so fucking stupid when it comes to real life stuff. When haven't a University cop in VA protected your ass. Look what happended at VA Tech. Don't call them if simuiliar shit happens at GMU. When was the last time you approached a GMU cop and said thank you for keeping us safe. Try doing it insteed of sucking Abdi's cock.

Posted by: BigK12 ()
Date: August 14, 2011 03:35PM

This thread is BORING.

Posted by: Funny_Guy ()
Date: August 14, 2011 03:45PM

The police ARE OUT OF CONTROL!!!

Orkut Scraps - Funny

Orkut Scraps

Posted by: Jason ()
Date: August 19, 2011 07:05PM

This is the most petty argument I have ever encountered. Both Abdi and the girl were at fault here, and calling the police to deal with this is a serious waste of law enforcement resources. Adults can resolve these issues, and when that girl refused to leave, clearly Abdi should have been the adult in the situation and found another room, fair or not. You cannot reason with a 5 year old, which was the mental state of the girl that took the room. What did she or he expect them to do? They arrived and just saw a dispute between students, females will always be favored due to statistical sexual assaults on college campuses, and the police could not leave without making one of the students leave the area after a dispute. And who just leaves their laptop and all their things in a public place for 7 minutes where it can be stolen? That does not add up.

Posted by: Barney Frank ()
Date: August 22, 2011 09:47AM

the police have always abused their power. Most cops were picked on in school and use their badge as way to get back at society that feel wronged them.

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: August 22, 2011 09:59AM

When are we going to hang this somali f[l]ag in a government building!?!? It's about RESPECT!!!

Pages: Previous123456AllNext
Current Page: 5 of 6

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.