HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819AllNext
Current Page: 18 of 19
Re: Collusion by School Board Member Liz Bradsher for Political Gain
Posted by: Bryan Bayliss ()
Date: June 27, 2011 10:43PM

Consider yourselves warned. If you see me coming, you better watch out for my bow tie!
Attachments:
bayliss.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: herewegoagain ()
Date: June 27, 2011 11:03PM

okay, not sure posting this kids pic was necessary. However, I will say this to Bryan:

Bryan, while your defense of Liz is admirable and I'm sure she is grateful for it, it's misplaced. I hate to tell you that, but it's true. If your experiences with her have been nothing but pleasant, you're in the minority. Since you're from SOCO, I'm sure you're very appreciative of Liz's efforts and hard work for SOCO. Unfortunately, for the rest of the County, Liz did nothing but screw us.

Don't waste your time defending her on here - it won't get you anywhere and will only make it worse for you and her. Liz is a big girl. Let her fight her own battles, especially those that she created for herself.

Best wishes Bryan. You sound like a decent kid. Do yourself a favor and stay out of it.

Posted by: Rob Jones ()
Date: June 27, 2011 11:08PM

Bryan Bayliss Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To all of you who are on this website slandering
> her name and making up things about her. You
> should be ashamed of yourselves. I consider myself
> lucky for being able to have met Liz and been
> around her for a number of years. She is truly an
> amazing woman and has worked so hard for all she
> has done and for her service to the community. She
> gives everything and all she gets is slander from
> dumbasses like you people. I'm ashamed to live in
> this area with people like you. I can't think of a
> single bad thing to say about Liz Bradsher. Her
> achievements have gone unrecognized and she gives
> up her time to give back to a community that does
> what? Go behind a computer and try to speak ill of
> her and give her a bad name in the community. I
> would like to see anyone of you people try and
> perform the job she does with the same amount of
> dedication and hard work. I'm glad that she is
> able to rise above people like you and do a job
> that I have seen can be very difficult. I'm sure
> you guys have it easy going to the meeting and
> sitting in the back, not saying a word and then
> going online and abusing her. You should be proud
> of yourselves. Way to not put your names on the
> posts either. I bet you feel so proud when you put
> these types of comments up and then run to your
> little pathetic lives afterwards. It makes me so
> mad to see what is said about such a wonderful
> woman. As you can see I put my name on her because
> I am not afraid who sees it and I fully stand
> behind Liz Bradsher. Her family and friends are
> lucky to be around her and know her and I have
> personally been able to benefit from her good
> grace and wonderful nature. She is a wonderful
> person who deserves respect and praise for the job
> she does. Her children are lucky to have her and
> they are wonderful children thanks to the job she
> has done raising them. They are lucky not to have
> little scared people like yourselves who have no
> power other than coming on a website and
> slandering her name. I hope I never meet you
> people and I'm sure people that have met you feel
> the same way. Trust me, for your sake you hope I
> don't meet you either. Amazing what people can do
> behind a fake name and a website. Go try and be
> half as amazing as a person as she is. I feel bad
> for your children.

Bryan,

She lied. Not once, not twice, but repeatedly to the Clifton Elementary Community as well as to surrounding elementary school communities. Ask the families at Fairview Elementary if they thought with Clifton closing trailers would show up on site or that 50 students from their school would be pushed out to make room for Clifton students. Ask Union Mill Elementary families if they thought their school would be able to absorb over 100 new students and if an over 950 student school at Union Mill was of interest or even considered by Ms. Bradsher in discussions with their members. And Bryan, she continues to lie. When the vote to close Clifton took place we were told "there is room at surrounding schools for the students of Clifton Elementary already in place."

Don't believe me...fine. I have evidence in the form of FOIA'd email messages. I have evidence in the form of photos of the trailers in place at Fairview and put there before the full day K vote even was considered. My personal experience with Ms. Bradsher up to about a week prior to the vote in July of 2010 was similar to yours. Knowing what I know now about Ms. Bradsher, I don't believe anything she says. Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me!

Ms. Bradsher told the Clifton Elementary community to focus on facts and data....not emotion. Yet, in one of the first interviews with her following the Clifton closure vote she says "No one has told the Clifton community no before." I know that is not fact-based so to me it must be an emotional response from Ms. Bradsher. If she is going to set the rules then she too must play by them. And as voters in Fairfax County it is our responsibility to hold our elected officials responsible for their communications and actions. Her communications in public vs what was shown in her FOIA'd email messages are in complete conflict with one another.

My perspective is based on my own personal experience with Ms. Bradsher. I have made no threats to her in writing, by phone or in person. As a matter of fact, I even rode up the same elevator with her to a meeting at Gatehouse following the Board's vote to close Clifton Elementary without incident and it was just the 2 of us on the elevator. I have also corrected her and others regarding false information she and the Chair of the Fairfax County School Board have put out about me. I believe some of it you can read here in this thread about 10 to 12 pages back.

She is an elected official. She has made some pretty strong blanket claims in public about the Clifton Elementary community that stretches far and wide beyond just the Town limits of Clifton. She has made many false statements in public and to the news media that they are now regurgitating at will. One day she is a Republican, the next day she may be a Democrat and the next day it really doesn't matter what she is, she believes she can be elected without an endorsement. She is a chameleon...and right now we don't need that in Fairfax County.

I want a person of character that I can trust in elected office. I want a person with the guts to tell me to my face that there is no way they could support what I am asking them to instead of stringing me and hundreds of others along for over a year. Unfortunately in my experience, Ms. Bradsher is not the person of character that I seek for all the reasons noted in this post and more....and I want others to know about my experience so they too do not make the same mistake I did when they walk into the voting booth.

Date: June 27, 2011 11:49PM

For those of you still doubting whether or not the numbers were manipulated to suit FCPS SB purposes, here's a picture I took back in 2009 when this whole thing started. This is the FCPS dashboard, which shows enrollment and capacity data. Take at look at the projected enrollment for CES in the Fall of '09. Hmmm, up 30 students and at 98% capacity. Yet one year later, 100 students went missing from the projected enrollment. WHY? Because they need to lose those students in order to inflate the renovations costs. It's that simple. Declining enrollment, according to whom and prove it. CES had more students this year than last and there are countless younger siblings waiting to attend school in 1-2 years. The picture below was the TRUTH in 2009, but it didn't suit their purposes. So the manipulated the numbers. Any other schools you'd like to see this for? I have every single one that was involved in the SW Regional BS!

Note that I did capture the button on the bottom of my screen with the date in the file name.
Attachments:
CES CAP and ENROLLMENT.JPG

Posted by: FFX Voter ()
Date: June 28, 2011 07:06AM

Bryan Bayliss Wrote:
> To all of you who are on this website slandering
> her name and making up things about her. You
> should be ashamed of yourselves.

Nice post, hard to read without paragraph breaks. Now, duck. Most of the Clifton residents posting here are blinded by rage and hate and will surely attack you for that.

Date: June 28, 2011 07:10AM

herewegoagain Wrote:
>
> Unfortunately, for the rest of the County, Liz did
> nothing but screw us.

More lies. The county as a whole benefits fiscally from the closure of Clifton ES. OTOH, Clifton kids are inconvenienced by having to go to new schools.

Posted by: FFX Reader ()
Date: June 28, 2011 07:57AM

FFX Voter Wrote:
> I read the emails and I am not disgusted, but then
> again I am not in Clifton and my school isn't
> closing.
>
> You're right, it's over, no sense to keep all the
> complaining. Time to move on. But, check out the
> comments on the McCartney article, and here. Let's
> face it, Erin, Lindai and Schultz ain't letting
> go.
>
> And facts are still facts. The school was small,
> it's not going to grow due to the watershed/five
> acre lot requirement limiting growth, and it was
> old and needed repairs. While figures can be spun
> to make a case to leave it open, over mid and long
> term time frames it needed to be shuttered. You're
> entitled to your own opinions, but you're not
> entitled to your own facts.

I don't live in Clifton either, but I was disgusted on many levels by Bradsher's behavior. It troubled me that she would pit one group of her constituents against another; that she denigrated those who disagreed with her; that she disrespected her fellow School Board members; that her e-mails suggested that she needed a remedial English course; and that every third or fourth e-mail that she sent contained some reference to buying, consuming or supplying others with booze.

As to your defense of the reasons for closing Clifton, it makes no sense to have recently renovated small, aging schools like Vienna ES and Sherman ES if Clifton was too small and old to warrant county funds. You and I both know that there was something else going on here.

It is too late for a few reporters who haven't done any research to restore Bradsher's reputation with some friendly puff pieces that portray victimized Clifton residents as the bad guys because they are white, potentially Republican and didn't smile politely while Liz screwed them over. To quote others, she is political "TOAST," with the edges burned.

We all deserve much better.

Posted by: to:FFX Voter ()
Date: June 28, 2011 08:03AM

I think you fail to realize that a lot of kids are inconvenienced by the closing of Clifton ES.

Three schools are now being forced to add more kids and now need trailers.

I guess somewhere everyone just thought it was about a brick building and not about the kids inside the building. Shame on all of you who supported the closing of Clifton. This hurts so many children by forcing them into large classrooms and crowded schools.

Date: June 28, 2011 08:57AM

FFX Reader Wrote:
>
> I don't live in Clifton either, but I was
> disgusted on many levels by Bradsher's behavior.
> It troubled me that she would pit one group of her
> constituents against another; that she denigrated
> those who disagreed with her; that she
> disrespected her fellow School Board members; that
> her e-mails suggested that she needed a remedial
> English course; and that every third or fourth
> e-mail that she sent contained some reference to
> buying, consuming or supplying others with booze.
>
> As to your defense of the reasons for closing
> Clifton, it makes no sense to have recently
> renovated small, aging schools like Vienna ES and
> Sherman ES if Clifton was too small and old to
> warrant county funds. You and I both know that
> there was something else going on here.
>
> It is too late for a few reporters who haven't
> done any research to restore Bradsher's reputation
> with some friendly puff pieces that portray
> victimized Clifton residents as the bad guys
> because they are white, potentially Republican and
> didn't smile politely while Liz screwed them over.
> To quote others, she is political "TOAST," with
> the edges burned.
>
> We all deserve much better.

We all, who?

If you're not in Clifton, you are obviously close by and impacted. Or perhaps you just dislike the school board for other reasons. It's too bad the kids will have to be in slightly larger classes, but it made fiscal sense to shutter this school.

Posted by: Bradsher The Disaster ()
Date: June 28, 2011 09:28AM

It's not just about Clifton, Bradsher voted on the WRONG side of every issue that came before her:

1. She supported Jack Dale's contract renewal. He is a moron and needs to GO ASAP!

2. She not only voted for but was the loudest supporters of GATEHOUSE II-a $125 million administrative building that would have taken up desperately needed bond money that should go to schools-not fancy office buildings

3. Holy cow the woman was only one of two (Rainey) SB members to object to the policy of REDUCING THE ACHIEVEMENT GAP AS A GOAL. How the hell can you oppose that???

4.She has repeatedly, DELIBERATELY LIED about FCPS closing the achievement gap. She is too stupid for words. This has not happened in any of our near 200 schools. She is a liar.

5. She lied repeatedly about Clifton. The water, the enrollment, the cpst per student to renovate and the fact that they would move all 400 students to other schools without needing to spend any money. Liar, liar, liar. She then puts the renovation costs on the bond referendum.

She so needs to leave us forever.

I am seriously thinking about printing bumper stickers, BRADSHER THE DISASTER. They will be available free at local 7-11s.

Date: June 28, 2011 09:50AM

FFX Voter Wrote:

> We all, who?
>
> If you're not in Clifton, you are obviously close
> by and impacted. Or perhaps you just dislike the
> school board for other reasons. It's too bad the
> kids will have to be in slightly larger classes,
> but it made fiscal sense to shutter this school.

You keep repeating that it made fiscal sense to shutter this school. How so? The facts don't support that claim. Show us your proof. Repeating a lie over and over again doesn't make it true, no matter how many times you say it.

Date: June 28, 2011 10:02AM

FFX Voter Wrote:
> We all, who?
>
> If you're not in Clifton, you are obviously close
> by and impacted. Or perhaps you just dislike the
> school board for other reasons. It's too bad the
> kids will have to be in slightly larger classes,
> but it made fiscal sense to shutter this school.

We = the residents, parents and voters of Fairfax County.

My family is personally impacted by the closing of this ES about as little as any family with children in FCPS could be.

However, I do think it impacts us all negatively when we have a School Board that makes bad decisions simply because there is a tradition of deferring to the judgments of individual School Board members such as Liz Bradsher with respect to schools within their district. I also think it impacts us all negatively when we follow one set of policies with respect to small schools in Vienna or McLean, and another set of policies with respect to a small school in Clifton, or build middle schools that aren't really needed in South County when there is capacity at other schools in that area and the money could be spent better elsewhere. Finally, I think it impacts us all negatively when our children see that School Board members behave in private exactly like the "mean girls" that they are told at school not to emulate, cannot compose a sentence in clear English; and suggest repeatedly that alcohol consumption is a wonderful stress-reliever.

Finally, I am not convinced closing Clifton will save money in the long run. The cost per student of renovating Clifton would have been in line with other recent school renovations; the county will have to spend additional money to add trailers or additions to other schools and will incur additional operating costs at each of those schools; and we may very well find ourselves needed to build a new school in that area of the county in a few years.

Your repeated, simple assertions that "closing Clifton made fiscal sense" don't change my mind. That statement has been made repeatedly and rebutted convincingly.

Posted by: name tag thrower ()
Date: June 28, 2011 12:17PM

Let's all not forget the Bradsger Greatest Hits when she hurled her nametag against the wall during a work session.

Would that make a nice YouTube clip or what?

Frankly, I think the woman is nuts.

Posted by: I want see that clip ()
Date: June 28, 2011 12:34PM

If a child thew something in class out of anger they would be kicked out of school. Too bad the SB let her be a big baby and stay on the board.

Date: June 28, 2011 12:55PM

FFX Reader Wrote:
>
> Your repeated, simple assertions that "closing
> Clifton made fiscal sense" don't change my mind.
> That statement has been made repeatedly and
> rebutted convincingly.

Actually, it hasn't. Perhaps to a narrow minded individual such as yourself, but not to the broader constituents of Fairfax County. Based on what we've read; the county taxpayers are better off with the school closed.

Look at this thread, full of cartoons and caricatures. Nothing of substance. And when a high school student posts in support of Liz, Clifton even smears and attacks him. Pitiful, just pitiful.

Date: June 28, 2011 01:28PM

FFX Voter:

A. He's 21 years old. He's old enough to vote, drink and fight in a war. If he wants to defend Ms. Bradsher, that's his right, but it's also our right to show him the error of his ways.

B. Show me the post where he was smeared and prove it was someone from Clifton.
I wished him the best and did so sincerely. He seems like a nice person, albeit a misguided one.

C. Where is the proof that county taxpayers are better off with CES closed.

Clifton residents have shown you the data, data that came directly from FCPS documents. If you fail to read it or comprehend it, there's nothing we can do about that. Since you are so convinced that closing this school is best, then back it up with the data to support that.

Again, repeating the same lies over and over again will not make them true. Show us the proof. We've shown ours. Where is yours?

Posted by: Ut videam ()
Date: June 28, 2011 01:29PM

FFX Voter Wrote:
> Actually, it hasn't. Perhaps to a narrow minded
> individual such as yourself, but not to the
> broader constituents of Fairfax County. Based on
> what we've read; the county taxpayers are better
> off with the school closed.

Who are you to claim to speak for the county taxpayers? I'm one of them, and the numbers I've seen put the lie to the Tistadt/Bradsher contentions that 1) the receiving schools have room for the displaced Clifton Elementary students and 2) the closure will save money.

> Nothing of substance.

False, but apparently you only see what you want to see. And you have the audacity to call others narrow-minded—that's rich.

> And when a high
> school student posts in support of Liz, Clifton
> even smears and attacks him.

Where's your evidence that the "smears" and "attacks" came from someone associated with Clifton, let alone Clifton as a whole?

> Pitiful, just pitiful.

Yes, yes you are.

Date: June 28, 2011 01:39PM

FFX Voter Wrote:
> Actually, it hasn't. Perhaps to a narrow minded
> individual such as yourself, but not to the
> broader constituents of Fairfax County. Based on
> what we've read; the county taxpayers are better
> off with the school closed.
>
> Look at this thread, full of cartoons and
> caricatures. Nothing of substance. And when a high
> school student posts in support of Liz, Clifton
> even smears and attacks him. Pitiful, just
> pitiful.

I now see why you're a Bradsher supporter. Someone challenges you on the merits and you resort to personal attacks, while pretending not to see the evidence that rebuts the argument that closing Clifton was an efficient use of county resources.

That's what is truly pitiful, and that's why Liz has redefined what it means to be politically toxic in Fairfax County. Good riddance.

Posted by: Fore! (4) ()
Date: June 28, 2011 02:16PM

to:FFX Voter Wrote:
> I think you fail to realize that a lot of kids are
> inconvenienced by the closing of Clifton ES.
>
> Three schools are now being forced to add more
> kids and now need trailers.
>
> I guess somewhere everyone just thought it was
> about a brick building and not about the kids
> inside the building. Shame on all of you who
> supported the closing of Clifton. This hurts so
> many children by forcing them into large
> classrooms and crowded schools.

At least 4 are affected, because my family is at Willow Springs and kids are being kicked out of our school because now it is going to be "overcrowded".

Do you think we are happy they closed Clifton and now we have to be kicked out of our school?

The FCPS people told everyone that the other schools wouldn't be affected by them closing Clifton and that this would "fix" overcrowding.

How does it fix the problem if kids have to be leave their schools? Fairview families also have to leave.

This is just one giant mess and now it coming clear that everything FCPS said would not happen is going to anyway.

That is pretty much it. A lie's a lie and this one was huge.

Bradsher isn't the one paying the price, we are.

Posted by: September is going to be a nightmare ()
Date: June 28, 2011 02:25PM

The bus routes and new times for the schools being affected is going to take a long time to figure out.

The FCPS web site does not even have the correct boundary areas posted by address.

FCPS scares me.

Posted by: Hark! ()
Date: June 28, 2011 03:06PM

Hark! The Erudite One!
Attachments:
The Erudite One.PNG

Posted by: oversight board ()
Date: June 28, 2011 04:37PM

can we please get the same for the school board?

save us from the likes of bradsher, smith & strauss!

"Fairfax to consider police oversight board"
By: Leah Fabel | Examiner Staff Writer Follow Her @Lfabel | 06/27/11 8:05 PM
The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors on Tuesday will take up a complaint long brewing in the community that the police department operates without sufficient oversight.
Numerous incidents throughout the past decade have cast question upon the Fairfax police, said Ronald Koch, president of the Virginia Citzens Coalition for Police Accountability.

In February 2008, for example, an officer raced through a red light without her sirens on, hitting and killing a county teacher's aid. The officer later resigned, but not because of the incident. The county awarded the victim's family $1.5 million.

In 2006, an unarmed eye doctor suspected of illegal gambling was shot and killed outside of his home during a police raid. The county prosecutor did not press charges against the officer who fired the shot, but the county later awarded the victim's family $2 million.

"We support the police -- God knows they have a very difficult and at times very dangerous job," Koch said. "But when you go through all of the cases, too many people are being killed with no results."

Koch's organization will push for a citizen review board before the Board of Supervisor's Public Safety Committee. The citizens board would oversee complaints against the police department and investigate misconduct. Currently, allegations of police misconduct are handled internally -- a case of the "police policing the police," Koch said.

Instead of a citizens board, Fairfax County Executive Anthony Griffin has proposed adding a police oversight and review function to the county auditor's office.

Fairfax spokeswoman Merni Fitzgerald said the move would allow for an independent look at alleged police misconduct without the added expense of a new advisory body, and "without"
Fairfax to consider police oversight board | Leah Fabel | Virginia | Washington Examiner
source: Examinerdc

Date: June 28, 2011 09:19PM

FFX Reader Wrote:
> Good riddance.

Exactly the same thing we said to your school.

Final score:
FFX County Taxpayer: 1
Clifton Hate Mongers: 0

Read em and weep Clifton Cafe and friends.

The End.

Date: June 28, 2011 10:56PM

as I said on the other thread, Fairfax Voter is spewing as much hate as anyone else, yet fails to provide a single shread of evidence to support his/her allegations. Hypocrite.

People, don't feed the trolls. Besides that, everytime he/she posts on the thread, all they accomplish is to bump it back to the top. Thanks, BTW!

Date: June 29, 2011 12:28PM

herewegoagain Wrote:
> Besides that,
> everytime he/she posts on the thread, all they
> accomplish is to bump it back to the top. Thanks,
> BTW!

*Bump*

Bumping this thread does nothing of consequence, yet shows readers the pettiness of Clifton residents. The school board closed the school due to fiscal pressures, yet the town reacted with libel and attacks. It's all here for everyone to see, The Truth.

Date: June 29, 2011 05:54PM

FFX Voter Wrote:

>
> *Bump*
>
> Bumping this thread does nothing of consequence,
> yet shows readers the pettiness of Clifton
> residents. The school board closed the school due
> to fiscal pressures, yet the town reacted with
> libel and attacks. It's all here for everyone to
> see, The Truth.

you have proof of that? We're still waiting. No? Didn't think so.

Oh yeah, capitalizing "The Truth" doesn't make it any more true than repeating yourself over and over and over and over and over.................

Interesting that you've only posted on this thread in the past 3 days - after the column in the WaPo.

Posted by: ffx voter is arguing against his position ()
Date: June 29, 2011 06:04PM

FFX Voter - I always though that the Clifton issue could have been handled relatively easily had it been done in a principled way.

If truly the cost of continuing to operate the school was sufficiently prohibitive that a compelling case could have been for closure, then the Board members simply should have made that case concisely and clearly articulated this as the sole rationale for their actions. They then should have moved on. If this indeed were the governing rationale, every darn email could have been released without any problem - the rationale would have been what it was, even if some didn't like it.

But it appears the exact opposite happened. There were water studies and lots of vague statements about them, lots of calls for community feedback, and lots of mushy and overly political (and insincere) communication averring to the fact that listening was taking place. Either the rationale is compelling or it is not, and that case should have been made simply and without excuses.

I suspect the problem here is that the actual motivation here was to cause another school to jump the line in terms of eligibility for school improvements. That is not what most (except for the school receiving the benefits of the jump) people would consider a compelling rationale. No need to debate the point over an over again now but it is understandable that people are upset at they view as less than honorable dealing. (Having said this, the personal attacks on people are not justifiable).

I never understand the behavior of many people in governance positions such as the school board. It is not a sorority house where the goal is to be social and liked by everyone and to receive adulation from the administration. And frankly, in a sophisticated jurisdiction like Fairfax, it takes a significant amount of analytic skill to do the job (e.g., not really a job for a sales or marketing just say yes type). It requires being rigorous and transparent and open in decision making, and requires being able to articulate a fair and well thought out rationale on issues (and surely there will those who disagree no matter what). It is the way to make a putatively difficult job manageable. I don't see much of this kind of thing in action.

I do understand to some extent your views. Move to Fairfax County and cast your lot with the large public school monopoly, and well, it is difficult to maintain that the system, as large as it is and devoted to multiple constituencies, the least of which is often the students themselves, is one that will not often disappoint parents and their kids. At some point we do have to plead to the Clifton folks to be realistic about the entity they are dealing with, like it or not.

What disappoints me about the Board in general is what they do not do. They are not really dedicated to high academic success. They are, as is the case with most suburban school boards, captive to an administration. Can you ever imagine this Board hiring a consultant to help them learn how to evaluate academic progress on their own and without reliance on the input of the administration? Or how about evaluating how students not at TJ or not in the top 20% or so of most of the other high schools as to how truly prepared they are for bona fide, high level and non-remedial university work? I bet the answers would be disappointing. High achieving, high academic discipline kids can do well here, but what about the rest? And how about taking Maria Allen up on her ideas and truly independently investigating why minority scores amidst all of this wealth and income are worse than those in Richmond or the Tidewater area? There is no real independent governance taking place (although I do see it with a few board members). This is the real problem. It is easier for them to build buildings and improve structures. And it is easy to push sports to cause parents to live vicariously through their charges and persuade parents their kids are having a great high school experience. But to probe as to whether excellence (we do have more money and resources here than virtually anywhere else) is truly being achieved? I don't see this in evidence. (TJ speaks for itself, but TJ is largely a function of ridiculously stringent self-selection, and not really replicable).

Date: June 29, 2011 06:21PM

Very well thought out post. I agree with all of your points. There is a lot to improve with our board and the schools. Frankly speaking, perhaps the Clifton decision was not the right course to take, but it will save money and no amount of emotional anger from the community will change that fact.

But what do we do? Knee-jerk react and elect new board members who don't know student success from Adam?

I'll agree we need to look at how FCPS operates, and you can bet that I will look at candidates qualifications closely before voting.

Clifton would have a lot more people like me on their side if they handled this professionally. Tell your point, what's an alternative, how do the costs compare? Instead they'll attack, call me a hater, and simply state I'm wrong and there are no savings to be had from closing the school.

Sugar will catch a lot more flies than vinegar.

Pls excuse typos, I'm posting from a phone.

Posted by: bradsher's reach ()
Date: July 03, 2011 11:57AM

Liz may be done, may not be.

She and others on the school board are helping candidates so watch out!

Endorsements:

"Lisa Fagan will make an outstanding member of the Fairfax County School Board. Over the years I served on the Board, Lisa has been a valuable asset, a wealth of knowledge, and a steady, thoughtful advocate for our children. With the many challenges our schools face in the coming years, the citizens and taxpayers of Fairfax County will be well-served by Lisa's leadership. I whole-heartedly endorse Lisa Fagan for an At-Large seat on the Fairfax County School Board."

TESSIE WILSON, BRADDOCK DISTRICT MEMBER FCPS 1999-2011

And Liz Bradsher is helping John Whittman in Springfield.

Who else?

Posted by: interesting story ()
Date: July 03, 2011 12:32PM

One of the school board nominees has dropped out. Ironically, it is one of those who won the FCDC endorsement. Why would someone run when she knew there were criminal charges against her?

http://reston.patch.com/articles/former-school-board-candidate-glassman-facing-criminal-charges-in-dc

Posted by: Burke Baby ()
Date: July 03, 2011 02:08PM

interesting story Wrote:
> One of the school board nominees has dropped out.
> Ironically, it is one of those who won the FCDC
> endorsement. Why would someone run when she knew
> there were criminal charges against her?
>
> http://reston.patch.com/articles/former-school-boa
> rd-candidate-glassman-facing-criminal-charges-in-d
> c

+1

Posted by: Thomas More ()
Date: July 03, 2011 05:45PM

interesting story Wrote:
> One of the school board nominees has dropped out.
> Ironically, it is one of those who won the FCDC
> endorsement. Why would someone run when she knew
> there were criminal charges against her?
>
> http://reston.patch.com/articles/former-school-boa
> rd-candidate-glassman-facing-criminal-charges-in-d
> c

Maybe she hoped the charges would be dismissed or that trial would occur and she would be found innocent.

Date: July 03, 2011 05:48PM

bradsher's reach Wrote:
> Liz may be done, may not be.
>
> She and others on the school board are helping
> candidates so watch out!
>
> Endorsements:
>
> "Lisa Fagan will make an outstanding member of the
> Fairfax County School Board. Over the years I
> served on the Board, Lisa has been a valuable
> asset, a wealth of knowledge, and a steady,
> thoughtful advocate for our children. With the
> many challenges our schools face in the coming
> years, the citizens and taxpayers of Fairfax
> County will be well-served by Lisa's leadership.
> I whole-heartedly endorse Lisa Fagan for an
> At-Large seat on the Fairfax County School
> Board."
>
> TESSIE WILSON, BRADDOCK DISTRICT MEMBER FCPS
> 1999-2011

Tessie's endorsement could be the kiss of death among Republicans

> And Liz Bradsher is helping John Whittman in
> Springfield.

Why would Bradsher help a Democrat?

Why would Whittman want Bradsher's help? That could be the kiss of death in Springfield.

Posted by: not Springfield district resident ()
Date: July 03, 2011 05:55PM

Thomas More wrote:

Why would Bradsher help a Democrat?

Why would Whittman want Bradsher's help? That could be the kiss of death in Springfield

Bradsher has indicated lately that she IS a Democrat. She sought the Democrat endorsement and indicated to Patch that she is not a Republican.
She is whatever the politics of the moment suit her. Why would she help Whittman? simple: he is running against her nemesis--Elizabeth Schultz.

Date: July 03, 2011 09:22PM

not Springfield district resident Wrote:
> Bradsher has indicated lately that she IS a
> Democrat. She sought the Democrat endorsement

Never happened. She even withdrew her application for membership in FCDC.

Posted by: a democrat ()
Date: July 03, 2011 11:20PM

Well, who the hell is John Whitman? It's getting pretty late in the game to only learn of candidates on FFU. If he's getting help from Bradsher he doesn't stand a chance.

Date: July 04, 2011 03:14AM

a democrat Wrote:
> Well, who the hell is John Whitman? It's getting
> pretty late in the game to only learn of
> candidates on FFU. If he's getting help from
> Bradsher he doesn't stand a chance.

He's the Democratic endorsee for Springfield

Posted by: notsquaredlarrysabato ()
Date: July 04, 2011 04:10AM

NLS has a whole thread!

Thought we won when Bradsher pulled her app from FCDC. Now this. Crapola. Flushed away this election once we started picking A-L candidates.

http://notlarrysabato.typepad.com/doh/2011/06/democratic-school-board-shake-up-in-fairfax.html#comments

What happened to Charisse?

Posted by: truthteller | June 30, 2011 at 10:54 PM

http://www.bvbl.net/index.php/2011/06/30/latest-democrat-candidate-drama-murderer-for-school-board/

Posted by: D'oh | June 30, 2011 at 11:16 PM

Jeannie Armstrong is a much stronger candidate for at Large.

http://jeanniearmstrong.com/?page_id=533

She has been endorsed by Tina Hone and Greg Brandon. Neither of the other prior candidates will seek the endorsements.

Lola hasn't been seen at an FCDC function in months/years.

Posted by: martinlomasney | July 01, 2011 at 07:17 AM

Why would anyone elect a chair, nevermind a VICE chair?

Posted by: Jack | July 01, 2011 at 08:00 AM
Attachments:
tshirt palz.PNG

Posted by: a democrat ()
Date: July 04, 2011 09:21AM

Thomas More Wrote:
> a democrat Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Well, who the hell is John Whitman? It's
> getting
> > pretty late in the game to only learn of
> > candidates on FFU. If he's getting help from
> > Bradsher he doesn't stand a chance.
>
>
> He's the Democratic endorsee for Springfield

Thanks.

Posted by: NotLarrySabato funnies ()
Date: July 05, 2011 12:36AM

Laughed so hard fireworks show out of our rears.

This guy needs to take over for McCartney. Comments a must must must read!

http://notlarrysabato.typepad.com/doh/2011/06/worst-column-ever.html

"Excuse me, I need to go throw up.

Worst. Column. Ever.

I wonder if the columnist even knew that this elected official has threatened students in the school system or left bizarre and outrageous phone messages for constituents.

Liz Bradsher is a lying freak that neither party wants anything to do with. She is unworthy of sympathy or compassion, because she has routinely failed to show it to her own constituents."

Posted by: SDparents ()
Date: July 05, 2011 10:50PM

Thomas More Wrote:
> a democrat Wrote:
> -----
> > Well, who the hell is John Whitman? It's
> getting
> > pretty late in the game to only learn of
> > candidates on FFU. If he's getting help from
> > Bradsher he doesn't stand a chance.
>
>
> He's the Democratic endorsee for Springfield

I looked at John Wittman's Facebook page. My personal impression is that he looks like a man that wants to get on the School Board for networking and moving up the political ladder. Don't we have enough of that in government right now? Also, FCPS certainly doesn't need any more rubber stamps for Jack Dale which it looks like this guy will definitely be.

We have decided we will be voting for Elizabeth Schultz. Aside from her other qualifications, we feel a Mom with several children currently in the system at different levels is more likely to better represent the overall diversity of the children in our school system and be more open to listening to parents.

Posted by: relate ()
Date: July 05, 2011 11:14PM

SDparents Wrote:
> Thomas More Wrote:
> -----
> > a democrat Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Well, who the hell is John Whitman? It's
> > getting
> > > pretty late in the game to only learn of
> > > candidates on FFU. If he's getting help from
> > > Bradsher he doesn't stand a chance.
> >
> >
> > He's the Democratic endorsee for Springfield
>
>
> I looked at John Wittman's Facebook page. My
> personal impression is that he looks like a man
> that wants to get on the School Board for
> networking and moving up the political ladder.
> Don't we have enough of that in government right
> now? Also, FCPS certainly doesn't need any more
> rubber stamps for Jack Dale which it looks like
> this guy will definitely be.
>
> We have decided we will be voting for Elizabeth
> Schultz. Aside from her other qualifications, we
> feel a Mom with several children currently in the
> system at different levels is more likely to
> better represent the overall diversity of the
> children in our school system and be more open to
> listening to parents.

John Wittman graduated from High School way back in 1965. Therefore, you have to wonder how he can possibly really relate to the issues and concerns of high school students today. In light of many parents current concerns over FCPS disciplinary policy and the suicide of High School student Nick Stuben that point becomes even more relevant.

Posted by: Animorpher ()
Date: July 05, 2011 11:30PM

Liz Bradsher
The gift that keeps on giving.

Christmas in July.
Attachments:
bradsher as wittman polictical advisor.png

Posted by: Thug-away ()
Date: July 06, 2011 02:34AM

Animorpher Wrote:
> Liz Bradsher
> The gift that keeps on giving.
>
> Christmas in July.

LMFAO!

Animorpher, where ya' bin?

Laf o' the day and then some!!

Posted by: this guy gets it ()
Date: July 11, 2011 10:19AM

Posted by: why dat? ()
Date: July 12, 2011 01:11PM

Anyone know the real reason why Bradsher is moving out of her house?

Posted by: The Real World ()
Date: July 12, 2011 06:09PM

why dat? Wrote:
> Anyone know the real reason why Bradsher is moving
> out of her house?

http://notlarrysabato.typepad.com/doh/2011/06/worst-column-ever.html

Because people keep leaving too many love notes on her driveway and front porch she can't get in her house anymore?

Just a guess.

Posted by: The End ()
Date: July 17, 2011 02:21PM

A Fairfax County judge has dismissed a Clifton parent’s lawsuit that accused the School Board of violating the Virginia Freedom of Information Act while deliberating the closure of Clifton Elementary School last year, the school district said Friday.

Looks like were done now, bunch of taxpayer dollars wasted to defend frivolous lawsuits. Fairfax County taxpayers should sue Jill DeMello Hill for court costs.

Posted by: The End, Part II ()
Date: July 17, 2011 10:06PM

Better yet, Fairfax County voters should replace Liz Bradsher with a representative who won't write thousands of asinine e-mails.

Posted by: Burke Baby ()
Date: July 19, 2011 05:45PM

Whilst we frowns on cross-posters, Christmas in July we can't pass up.

Liz Bradsher, the gift that keeps on giving.

(like bad egg salad)

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/628170/628562.html#msg-628562

Spartan Zeidy Wrote:
> Dr. Phil Wrote:
> -----
> > Clifton ES is history. The Little Red
> Schoolhouse
> > sleeps with the fishes. Go away. Just go away
> > quickly. FFX County is full of stay-at-home,
> > do-nothing, scrapbooking-for-excitement, bored,
> > frustrated moms who seek the most futile causes
> to
> > gaggle about. I see them at the Starbucks
> every
> > morning. And, puh-lease stop wearing lycra
> > stretch-pants. Yuk!
>
>
> Just be careful not to go to "Liz's Starbucks".
>
> This you cannot make up. This raving lunatic
> Bradsher comes into our neighborhood Starbucks and
> starts screaming at people there having a cup of
> coffee who she must have known were from Clifton.
>
>
> "What are you doing in MY Starbucks?" Liz yells at
> them.
>
> Great retort from one who says "Liz, we didn't
> know you bought a Starbucks."
>
> More ranting. She actually screamed out loud to
> ask if they were stalking her.
>
> Nice way to ruin our local Starbucks, you Shtunk!
>
> What, you own the county?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um43whradwY
Attachments:
Not just Loon Tunes but Crazy Toons.PNG

Posted by: Blame Liz ()
Date: July 19, 2011 06:18PM

She started this mess. It is all her fault.

I am glad parents are standing up against the FCPS when they think they deserve better for their kids.

Posted by: Grossed Out Granny ()
Date: July 19, 2011 08:18PM

If we didn't know how vile this woman was, it would seem impossible that she could yell at people in public.

Where were you kids with your flip video recorders or phones with video cameras?

Isn't this verbal assault?

Posted by: She is super freak ()
Date: July 19, 2011 09:11PM

I think she scared them so bad they were too shocked to get out their phones or record her.

She is so mean. She has no right to be in charge of kids futures.

Posted by: WS2186 ()
Date: July 20, 2011 02:16AM

Liz "what are you doing in my Starbucks" Bradsher

Starbucks + Gatehouse

Stargate?

The nasty show continued at Gatehouse after the work session this week.

Liz got to yelling at some woman (one of them running for school board) who was talking to the Fairfax High School principal.

She kept at it over and over even though it looked like they were trying to walk away.

Liz was real wound up. It wasn't good at all.

Posted by: the lost weekend ()
Date: July 20, 2011 08:34AM

Burke Baby Wrote:

> > Just be careful not to go to "Liz's Starbucks".
> >

When did Starbucks start having happy hour?

Posted by: RamParents ()
Date: July 20, 2011 11:41AM

the lost weekend Wrote:
> Burke Baby Wrote:
> -----
>
> > > Just be careful not to go to "Liz's
> Starbucks".
> > >
>
> When did Starbucks start having happy hour?

+1

BWWWAAAAA HAAAAAAA!

Posted by: and there you have it ()
Date: July 20, 2011 01:26PM

1. Costs you a fortune, is bitter and burnt plus impossible to communicate with --

A. Starbucks
B. Liz Bradsher
C. Both A & B
Attachments:
liz bradsher\'s starbucks.png
Answer Block.png

Posted by: question about the witch ()
Date: July 20, 2011 02:52PM

Has her house sold yet? So many people can't wait for her to leave Virginia.

Date: July 20, 2011 04:57PM

question about the witch Wrote:
> Has her house sold yet? So many people can't wait
> for her to leave Virginia.

Bad news.

She ain't leaving.

Moved but not gone.

Have you tried this?
Attachments:
witch cleanser.png

Date: July 20, 2011 05:05PM

rumor has it that she's already moved, into the Lake Braddock HS pyramid. Too bad she didn't leave the state, or at least the county.

I feel sorry for her new neighbors.

My question is why did she leave SOCO? OR, (and no, I don't know where she is living now nor do I want to, this is pure speculation) did she move to a neighborhood that she wants moved to SOCO MS when it opens??? There are several neighborhoods in that area that currently attend LBSS, yet are closer to SOCO. Food for thought.

Posted by: November yet? ()
Date: July 22, 2011 10:05PM

Longing for November; it can't come soon enough! Thank heaven we have strong candidates that won't, as Brian says, stab us in the back like Liz Bradsher did.

July FCRC Meeting Recap and Republican School Board at-Large endorsements
July 21, 2011
Brian Schoeneman

For those who haven’t seen the news yet, the Fairfax County Republican Committee handed down our At-Large School Board endorsements last night. The endorsed candidates are Dr. Lolita Mancheno-Smoak, Lin-Dai Kendall and Sheree Brown-Kaplan. The FCRC meeting, which ran about two hours not including the social hour, provided our members with a chance to hear from all of our State Senate candidates, representatives from our statewide elected officials, Supervisors Pat Herrity and John Cook, School Board member Patty Reed and yours truly.

It was my first time addressing the Committee since I got the Republican nomination and it was an impromptu speech – FCRC Chairman Anthony Bedell just started calling folks up to talk to fill time while the hundreds of votes for our School Board candidates were being tallied. The crowd had gotten a bunch of stump speeches already that night, so I decided to veer off from mine and talk about how Republicans have the momentum moving forward this November. We’ve been able to really bring the battle to the Democrats, particularly in the State Senate, where we are challenging 35 of 40 seats. I did my best to wake up the crowd!

I’m pleased with the result of the vote yesterday. We have nominated three solid school board candidates, all of whom I trust are Republicans and won’t stab us in the back like Liz Bradsher did. Besides the hyphenated names, these three women have in common a passion for our kids and history of hard work and activism that will go far to solving the problems we deal with here in Fairfax. We have got a great chance of electing a School Board that will represent the interests of their constituents, not the school system, and I’m looking forward to working with and campaigning alongside Lolita, Lin-Dai and Sheree as we all head towards November.

Posted by: Yupper ()
Date: July 22, 2011 11:31PM

Repubs are getting beat up based on the Tea Party wanting the country to default, sentiment sure to affect local races too. Only time will tell.

Posted by: Starbucks ()
Date: July 23, 2011 01:11PM

Any attacks at Starbucks this morning? Or was Liz sleeping off the booze from last night?

Posted by: blech ()
Date: July 23, 2011 05:41PM

Starbucks Wrote:
> Any attacks at Starbucks this morning? Or was Liz
> sleeping off the booze from last night?

Only ones in Starbucks were some of Erin's Clifton Cafe ex-customers, tired of getting salmonella at the roach infested health department failure.

Posted by: blech-ier ()
Date: July 23, 2011 11:55PM

Lizzie:

You were banished.

You don't learn.

We KNOW WHEN YOU post.

Everyone knows when you come in a coffee shop or parking garage, because you can't help acting like a rabid lunatic.

When they found out YOU were the one moving in, it started a full out blight on the neighborhood.

Soon to appear is this welcome banner -
Attachments:
GET READY GET SET MOVE!.png

Posted by: Taxpayer1 ()
Date: July 24, 2011 10:19PM

You are obsessed with Liz and have paranoid delusions. Please seek help.

Posted by: By the #s ()
Date: July 25, 2011 06:31AM

# of FCPS employees as of January 2011

# of FCPS School Board Members

# of days to Election

(Bonus - # of FCPS School Board Member who know how many School Board Members there are)

Posted by: By the #s ()
Date: July 25, 2011 06:37AM

Correction: # is 25,201

# of FCPS employees as of January 2011

# of FCPS School Board Members

# of days to Election

Bonus -
(# of FCPS School Board Members who know how many School Board Members there are)

Posted by: did the witch sell her house yet? ()
Date: July 25, 2011 01:15PM

God help the community she moves into.

Posted by: latest ()
Date: August 26, 2011 03:16PM

What's Lizzie up to these days?

Posted by: Justataxpayer ()
Date: September 02, 2011 01:46AM

latest Wrote:
> What's Lizzie up to these days?

She is still on the School Board through the end of December this year. Does anyone know if she filed to run for an at-large seat on the school board or for any other political office? I want a chance to educate her future constituents on her "stellar" representation of her local community.

Posted by: BOT ()
Date: September 02, 2011 07:24AM

Bradsher is not running for anything this year. Like half the current crop of SB members, her reign of incompetent cronyism has finally caught up to her and all 8 know they'd lose in a landslide. Some, like Kathy Smith are sticking it out to the end and are making voters prove they are ready for a new SB with new ethics and new morals. Jack Dale, school board killer. Hopefully, the new board will NOT extend his contract and make him go get a real job.

Posted by: hecky ()
Date: September 02, 2011 03:26PM

Who would vote for or hire Liz Bradsher, or Jack Dale? Why do some people think that because they were employed or elected once, that it establishes a track record that somehow entitles them to move onwards and upwards? I don't think I could trust either one of these bozos to house or dog sit. They lack the INTEGRITY.

Someone untainted by greed/personal political ambitions would be refreshing. Someone who doesn't have the jollies to become a big shot.

Posted by: VoterInNov ()
Date: September 03, 2011 03:45PM

hecky Wrote:
> Who would vote for or hire Liz Bradsher, or Jack
> Dale? Why do some people think that because they
> were employed or elected once, that it establishes
> a track record that somehow entitles them to move
> onwards and upwards? I don't think I could trust
> either one of these bozos to house or dog sit.
> They lack the INTEGRITY.
>
> Someone untainted by greed/personal political
> ambitions would be refreshing. Someone who
> doesn't have the jollies to become a big shot.

Louise Epstein is awesome. I hope she knocks Jane Strauss off the Board.

Date: September 03, 2011 04:07PM

Who is running against Kathy Smith? She needs to go too.

Posted by: response ()
Date: September 04, 2011 12:44PM

herewegoagain Wrote:
> Who is running against Kathy Smith? She needs to
> go too.

Sheila Ratnam is running against Kathy Smith. www.SheilaRatnam.org

Posted by: one point ()
Date: September 04, 2011 05:19PM

did the witch sell her house yet? Wrote:
> God help the community she moves into.

God help the community you live in, hateful person that you are.

Date: September 04, 2011 06:32PM

one point Wrote:
> did the witch sell her house yet? Wrote:
> -----
> > God help the community she moves into.
>
> God help the community you live in, hateful person
> that you are.

So long as she stays out of elected office I think all will be better. We already have enough politicians that talk out of both sides of their mouth and outright lie to their constituents. Not hate, just the truth.

Posted by: nice neighbors ()
Date: September 04, 2011 08:31PM

Justataxpayer Wrote:
> one point Wrote:
> -----
> > did the witch sell her house yet? Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > God help the community she moves into.
> >
> > God help the community you live in, hateful
> person
> > that you are.
>
> Not
> hate, just the truth.

If he/she lives near you, you can keep her. I'd rather have pleasant folks near me who don't hold grudges forever and know when to move on.

Date: September 20, 2011 10:41PM

Seems Liz will be exiting politics for a while. Probably just long enough for memories of her stellar leadership on the School Board to fade.

On a brighter note I think her promise to West Springfield for renovation funds could be sliding off kilter as the noise about the public voting down the upcoming bond referendum grows.

All I can say is "Just say no!"

Posted by: WSHS1981 ()
Date: September 20, 2011 11:02PM

Met Schultz gal running tonight at WSHS and asked her several quick questions since I was running late. Was right on the money with answers and ended up quite impressed. The other guy is the short straw in the bunch. Did not think I would make it to back to school tonight due to traffic but glad I stuck it out.

Posted by: Mrs Nasty ()
Date: September 21, 2011 10:17AM

I heard Bradsher was her usual hateful self at Silverbrooks BTSN.

She chewed out some 9 year old girl handing out campaign lit for Schultz and Bradsher made the kid cry.

That evil woman needs an exorcism.

Posted by: Proud Military Mom ()
Date: September 21, 2011 10:29AM

Linked IN keeps suggesting a connection.
Want to be Linked OUT.

Friend saw the exchange at Silverbrook and described it as atrocious.
Attachments:
Linked Out.PNG

Date: September 21, 2011 07:32PM

Mrs Nasty Wrote:
> I heard Bradsher was her usual hateful self at Silverbrooks BTSN.<
>
> She chewed out some 9 year old girl handing out campaign lit for Schultz and Bradsher made the kid cry.<
>
> That evil woman needs an exorcism.<

Is it any wonder Ben Tribbet calls her the "South County Bitch?"

Posted by: runner ()
Date: September 21, 2011 08:58PM

WSHS1981 Wrote:
> Met Schultz gal running tonight at WSHS

Good for her, she could stand to lose a few pounds. Was her chubby hubby running too?

Date: October 05, 2011 11:31AM

Proud Military Mom Wrote:
> Linked IN keeps suggesting a connection.
> Want to be Linked OUT.
>
> Friend saw the exchange at Silverbrook and
> described it as atrocious.

Would have thought their HOA would have had some Thug-away provision.
There goes the neighborhood.
Attachments:
Liz Bradsher The Ultimate Hypocrite.png

Posted by: Fuck Off Thug-Away ()
Date: October 05, 2011 03:44PM

Fuck off asshole. No one cares.

Posted by: Glad I do not in Roseland ()
Date: October 05, 2011 04:09PM

I feel sorry for the neighbors.

Date: October 05, 2011 04:50PM

Fuck Off Thug-Away Wrote:
> Fuck off asshole. No one cares.

Until a new Springfield District school board rep is sworn in, we should care. Hypocrisy hurts where revealed in public, doesn't it?

Posted by: Grossed Out Granny ()
Date: October 05, 2011 05:12PM

Fuck Off Thug-Away Wrote:
> Fuck off asshole. No one cares.

Maddie:

The people who are represented or supposed to be represented by someone in elected office care.

You need your mouth washed out with soap.

Posted by: Granny ()
Date: October 05, 2011 06:07PM

How's this for you? Mind your own FUCKING business.

Posted by: Granny is mean ()
Date: October 05, 2011 06:41PM

Granny=Liz

Posted by: Some Fixer Upper! ()
Date: October 06, 2011 11:47AM

Wow, is that $945,000 house on Thorn Bush Drive the "fixer upper" Lizzy B. was looking for? Well, it has a sauna, so maybe all it needs is a pool to be up to snuff. Interesting that she bought it (in her own name) 2 days after she emailed Patty Reed that she "and her husband" were "thinking of moving" but could not find anything in Clifton for less than $1.2M. What a crock! And what a hypocrite!

Posted by: response to Some Fixer Upper! ()
Date: October 06, 2011 11:52AM

I'm no fan of Bradsher--but she wrote to Patty in 2010--she bought the house in 2011!

Posted by: FBomber ()
Date: October 06, 2011 11:54AM

Maddie, by your language, it is evident that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Posted by: Fixer Upper ()
Date: October 06, 2011 11:57AM

@ Rsponse to Some fixer Upper: Thanks, you are correct about the dates! My real point was that her new estate is no fixer upper!

Posted by: Funny! ()
Date: October 06, 2011 11:57AM

M Bradsher should get a life. She sounds just like her bitch of a mom so we all know it will never happen.

Posted by: Get a Life ()
Date: October 06, 2011 01:06PM

Actually this isn't Liz Bradsher's daughter who has been posting. I'm a county resident who thinks you people should stop bitching and obsessing about her. You all are sick individuals and should probably get checked out.

Posted by: JBass ()
Date: October 06, 2011 01:14PM

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: October 06, 2011 01:19PM

Worth a sure-thing sloppy drunken fuck...just like her mother was at her age, i'll bet (especially the drunk part).

Pages: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819AllNext
Current Page: 18 of 19

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.