HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516AllNext
Current Page: 14 of 16
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Overton NOT ()
Date: March 26, 2021 08:29PM

jrjfns Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, OVERTON is a nigger. He recruits. I hope
> Oscar Smith puts that nigger and his bucks down.


That was unnecessary. Overton loves his kids! He shows it in terribly, horrific ways but he loves them all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Live ()
Date: March 26, 2021 09:06PM

FINAL
Madison 10 Chantilly 3

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: XYZMBS ()
Date: March 26, 2021 09:07PM

Final


Madison 10 Chantilly 3


So close to tying the game up in the end not sure why Chantilly didn't throw it sooner could've been a completely different game.........

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: YMGMD ()
Date: March 26, 2021 09:10PM

Hey...

What's Doc got cookin' tonite in Bruinland?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: West Pot ()
Date: March 26, 2021 09:41PM

West Pot 41-27 over Potfield (hayfield)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: scores tonight ()
Date: March 26, 2021 09:54PM

Robinson 41-14 over Woodson last night

LB 30-28 over WS
Westfield 56-14 over Oakton
Madison 10-3 over Chantilly

SC Fairfax score?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: AtomsLose ()
Date: March 26, 2021 10:22PM

Mt. Vernon 27 Annandale 24

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: What Going on ()
Date: March 26, 2021 10:28PM

Did anyone see the Yorktown Langley game, what was the score

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Live ()
Date: March 26, 2021 10:38PM

Yorktown 42 Langley 14
Marshall 46 Edison 16
Gar-Field 14 Freedom Woodbridge 9
Hylton 28 Woodbridge 27

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Concorde mind ()
Date: March 26, 2021 10:40PM

Anyone got the score of the Wakefield game

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: FTW ()
Date: March 26, 2021 10:44PM

Concorde mind Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone got the score of the Wakefield game


WF 33-6

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Live ()
Date: March 26, 2021 10:46PM

Wakefield 33 Justice 6

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Early ()
Date: March 26, 2021 10:52PM

SoCo 16 Fairfax 7

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Early ()
Date: March 26, 2021 10:53PM

Lake Braddock 30 West Springfield 28

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: eh ()
Date: March 26, 2021 11:05PM

Early Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SoCo 16 Fairfax 7

56-7

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Titsocket ()
Date: March 26, 2021 11:29PM

Falls Church 48-6 over Lewis

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: parentof2 - wk 5 results ()
Date: March 27, 2021 10:52AM

Hello all, I am posting the results and next week's spreads a day early as I have a commitment tomorrow and will not have the time to post them.

To the user who inquired about Prince William/Loudoun spreads, my 2 sons both went to Fairfax schools and I am much more familiar with Fairfax football. With that being said, I am not against trying my hand at PW/LOCO spreads. I will add a few games from each county starting in the fall. I have to do my homework on a lot of these schools. A lot of them are new and I'm unfamiliar. This season is almost over and it was more like a passing league in my opinion. Looks like Freedom had a bad loss to Gar-Field and Oscar Smith pitched another shutout. Anyways...



1. Hayfield @ West Potomac (-17)
- West Potomac won 41-27, but did not cover.

2. Herndon @ McLean (-17)
- Game will be played today.

3. Lake Braddock (-17) @ West Springfield
- Lake Braddock won (barely) 30-28, and did not cover. I'm impressed with the Spartans. I don't think the Bruins are as good as advertised.

4. Langley @ Yorktown (-13)
- Yorktown won comfortably and covered, 42-14.

5. Lee @ Falls Church (-20)
- So Lee did play after all. They lost 6-48, but they played. FC covered.

6. Madison (-3) @ Chantilly
- Definitely lived up to game of the week. Madison won and covered 10-3. I was impressed with their defense, holding the Chargers to 3. We all know how good the Chantilly D is, Madison did just enough to win. They're sitting pretty at 5-0.

7. Marshall (-10) @ Edison
- This game was also played. Marshall won and covered 42-16.

8. Mount Vernon (-3) @ Annandale
- Nailed this one! MV won by 3, 27-24. Annandale looked promising to begin the year.

9. Oakton @ Westfield (-28)
- Westfield rolls 56-12.

10. Robinson (-28) @ Woodson
- Robinson won and covered, 41-14.

11. South County (-31) @ Fairfax
- South County big over Fairfax, 56-7.

12. Stone Bridge (-34) @ Riverside
- SB continues its dominance, 61-7.

13. Stuart @ Wakefield (-3)
- Wakefield won and covered, 33-6.

14. Washington-Lee @ South Lakes (-17)
- Game was not played to my knowledge. I believe South Lakes had to pause all activities with a positive test. Hearing the game next Friday against Langley is cancelled as well. We will see.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: parentof2 - week 6 ()
Date: March 27, 2021 10:55AM

Last week of the regular season folks! Wow, it flew by. I’m glad the kids were able to play, although this felt more like passing league/spring ball. Lots of good games on tap this week, almost all will be played Thursday night, unless stated otherwise. I don’t know how the playoffs are shaping up, if anyone has that info, please post it. Anyway, here we go...

1. Centreville @ Madison (-9)
- Madison is going to be too much for the Wildcats to handle. I think they pull away in the second half and win big.

2. Falls Church @ Wakefield (-14)
- Look for Lukai Hatcher to give the FC secondary fits.

3. Herndon @ Washington-Lee (-20)

4. Lake Braddock @ South County (-14)
- Co-game of the week. Can Braddock hang with SoCo for 48 minutes? I can see this one getting ugly. I think the Stallions are far superior and the Bruins are a little overrated. Still a fantastic rivalry game, hope it’s a good one this year!

5. Lee @ Edison (-13)
- Battle of Franconia Road. Edison gets a chance to put a beatdown on someone.

6. McLean @ Yorktown (-8)
- Trap game for Yorktown, who has looked alive these last few weeks. Bruce Hanson has got his guys played good ball.

7. South Lakes (-17) @ Langley
- I believe this game is already cancelled, but just in case...

8. Stuart @ Marshall (-7)

9. T.C. Williams (-17) @ Hayfield
Always a good rivalry game. As bad as Hayfield is and as athletic as T.C. is, this could be over by halftime though. I saw the Hayfield roster, they start mostly freshmen and sophomores. Explains a lot.

10. Woodson @ Fairfax (-3)
- Battle for Fairfax. Should be a good one. Both teams suck, but Fairfax is a little bit better. Can Woodson pull the upset for their first win of the year?

11. West Potomac (-3) @ Annandale
- Friday night game.***
- Annandale fell apart. This game could go either way, but I’ll take West Po coming off a big win and Annandale coming off a heartbreaking loss.

12. West Springfield @ Robinson (-3)
- Friday night game.***
- The Spartans aren’t as good as they were with Bryn Renner and that bunch, but they’re much improved. Cant wait to see how they do in the fall. Don’t know if they lose a lot of talent but we’ll see. Robinson wins this game if they play extremely physical football and punch WS in the mouth. Love this match up.

13. Westfield (-5) @ Chantilly
- Co-game of the week. I’m sure everyone is looking forward to this one. Can the Charger defense stop the Westfield running attack? Westfield has won 11 in a row in this series, with their last loss coming in 2010 when they went 6-5. Simmons knows how to beat Chantilly and I think WF prevails on the road. The question is, will they miss the playoffs? Chantilly has a big chance to make a statement with a win here. Looking forward to this one!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: concorder ()
Date: March 27, 2021 11:12AM

parentof2 - week 6 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Centreville @ Madison (-9)
- Madison is going to be too much for the Wildcats to handle. I think they pull away in the second half and win big.


I have to say yes. If Centreville can hit a couple of big plays they will make it close. Otherwise I would forecast a beatdown.


4. Lake Braddock @ South County (-14)
- Co-game of the week. Can Braddock hang with SoCo for 48 minutes? I can see this one getting ugly. I think the Stallions are far superior and the Bruins are a little overrated. Still a fantastic rivalry game, hope it’s a good one this year!


I agree. South County is by far the best team in Regions C/D. It turns out that Lake Braddock's win against Westfield was much more of an indicator of how Westfield has slid to the pack than Lake Braddock stepping up.


13. Westfield (-5) @ Chantilly
- Co-game of the week. I’m sure everyone is looking forward to this one. Can the Charger defense stop the Westfield running attack? Westfield has won 11 in a row in this series, with their last loss coming in 2010 when they went 6-5. Simmons knows how to beat Chantilly and I think WF prevails on the road. The question is, will they miss the playoffs? Chantilly has a big chance to make a statement with a win here. Looking forward to this one!


I disagree with you here. I can't see Westfield's offense having any success against Chantilly. From what I have seen they are going to be dominated on the lines. If Chantilly scores even 1 TD in this game they will win.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Not saying ()
Date: March 27, 2021 12:04PM

West Potomac at Annandale GIS a Thursday night game.

Also hearing mentions of “+1” games for non-playoff teams. DSAs are sorting it out this weekend.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: DWFTG ()
Date: March 27, 2021 12:40PM

Not saying Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> West Potomac at Annandale GIS a Thursday night
> game.
>
> Also hearing mentions of “+1” games for
> non-playoff teams. DSAs are sorting it out this
> weekend.

There will be "+1" games on 9 April for non-playoff teams.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: the man ()
Date: March 27, 2021 02:19PM

DWFTG Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not saying Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > West Potomac at Annandale GIS a Thursday night
> > game.
> >
> > Also hearing mentions of “+1” games for
> > non-playoff teams. DSAs are sorting it out this
> > weekend.
>
> There will be "+1" games on 9 April for
> non-playoff teams.

I can confirm this. Bowl type games, teams matched up with rivals or similarly competitive teams.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Highlanders Cover ()
Date: March 27, 2021 03:26PM

parentof2 - wk 5 results Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello all, I am posting the results and next
> week's spreads a day early as I have a commitment
> tomorrow and will not have the time to post them.
>
>
> To the user who inquired about Prince
> William/Loudoun spreads, my 2 sons both went to
> Fairfax schools and I am much more familiar with
> Fairfax football. With that being said, I am not
> against trying my hand at PW/LOCO spreads. I will
> add a few games from each county starting in the
> fall. I have to do my homework on a lot of these
> schools. A lot of them are new and I'm unfamiliar.
> This season is almost over and it was more like a
> passing league in my opinion. Looks like Freedom
> had a bad loss to Gar-Field and Oscar Smith
> pitched another shutout. Anyways...
>
>
>
> 1. Hayfield @ West Potomac (-17)
> - West Potomac won 41-27, but did not cover.
>
> 2. Herndon @ McLean (-17)
> - Game will be played today.
>
> 3. Lake Braddock (-17) @ West Springfield
> - Lake Braddock won (barely) 30-28, and did not
> cover. I'm impressed with the Spartans. I don't
> think the Bruins are as good as advertised.
>
> 4. Langley @ Yorktown (-13)
> - Yorktown won comfortably and covered, 42-14.
>
> 5. Lee @ Falls Church (-20)
> - So Lee did play after all. They lost 6-48, but
> they played. FC covered.
>
> 6. Madison (-3) @ Chantilly
> - Definitely lived up to game of the week. Madison
> won and covered 10-3. I was impressed with their
> defense, holding the Chargers to 3. We all know
> how good the Chantilly D is, Madison did just
> enough to win. They're sitting pretty at 5-0.
>
> 7. Marshall (-10) @ Edison
> - This game was also played. Marshall won and
> covered 42-16.
>
> 8. Mount Vernon (-3) @ Annandale
> - Nailed this one! MV won by 3, 27-24. Annandale
> looked promising to begin the year.
>
> 9. Oakton @ Westfield (-28)
> - Westfield rolls 56-12.
>
> 10. Robinson (-28) @ Woodson
> - Robinson won and covered, 41-14.
>
> 11. South County (-31) @ Fairfax
> - South County big over Fairfax, 56-7.
>
> 12. Stone Bridge (-34) @ Riverside
> - SB continues its dominance, 61-7.
>
> 13. Stuart @ Wakefield (-3)
> - Wakefield won and covered, 33-6.
>
> 14. Washington-Lee @ South Lakes (-17)
> - Game was not played to my knowledge. I believe
> South Lakes had to pause all activities with a
> positive test. Hearing the game next Friday
> against Langley is cancelled as well. We will see.

McLean 49, Herndon 0

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: region guy thoughts ()
Date: March 27, 2021 03:39PM

Games this week: I have no dog in the show and these are just my observations, based on what I see.

SC v LB - Until someone beats them, SC is the best team in the north region! LB SC is a big rivalry, LB offense is very good, can run and pass equally well. LB defense not so good! I think this game will be closer then people may think, but SC pulls away 42-28

Madison v Centreville - Madison defense is one of the best in the north region, they are tough, physical and fundamentally sound, they simply dont make mistakes. Centreville has a really good offense, but they haven't shown they can score much against the better teams. However, Centreville's passing game could make a difference in this game. Madison is more geared to stop the run then the pass. I still believe Defense wins championships, so I am taking Madison, 20-17

Westfield v Chantilly - Chantilly has a great defense, maybe the best in the north, but if Westfield is patient and plays a field position game, that could be the difference. This is a tough one to pick, it may be a 14-7 game, and I know Defense wins championships, but I am going with Westfield and their more experienced coaching staff.

Robinson v WS - WS is coming of a tough last second loss to LB, playoff chances are pretty much done. However they could play spoiler. Robinson is a physical run first team, if they get behind they struggle throwing the ball. WS can score points, so this could be a shoot out. I am going with the upset here, WS 35-28

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: nufan ()
Date: March 27, 2021 04:08PM

The plus 1 games are stupid. Any player going to play at the next level isn’t going to play in fear on injury. They should have done another round of playoffs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: the man ()
Date: March 27, 2021 04:53PM

nufan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The plus 1 games are stupid. Any player going to
> play at the next level isn’t going to play in
> fear on injury. They should have done another
> round of playoffs.

I highly doubt any players will sit out, besides it is still the 7th game, not 11th. And conversely, it will give other players another game of film for college. I like the idea of bowl games I bet they keep it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Nutfan ()
Date: March 27, 2021 05:04PM

nufan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The plus 1 games are stupid. Any player going to
> play at the next level isn’t going to play in
> fear on injury. They should have done another
> round of playoffs.


Uhht, NuFan has spoken. Those +1 games are stupid. Cancel them. No need. Might as well Put your pads up now if you can't make it to the playoffs. Your season is done. Thank you for your participation!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Fgh ()
Date: March 27, 2021 05:09PM

Can somebody post the updated standings with power points, I don’t know where to find them

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: TDYEE ()
Date: March 27, 2021 05:39PM

Fgh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can somebody post the updated standings with power
> points, I don’t know where to find them


UNOFFICIAL (Official released by VHSL, on Monday?)

https://virginiapreps.forums.rivals.com/threads/2020-class-6-region-c-d-power-points.68729/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Nutfan ()
Date: March 27, 2021 06:27PM

Nutfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> nufan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The plus 1 games are stupid. Any player going
> to
> > play at the next level isn’t going to play in
> > fear on injury. They should have done another
> > round of playoffs.
>
>
> Uhht, NuFan has spoken. Those +1 games are stupid.
> Cancel them. No need. Might as well Put your pads
> up now if you can't make it to the playoffs. Your
> season is done. Thank you for your participation!!


Let's start a list of +1 Games we'd go watch...

Westfield vs Freedom
C. Forge vs Westfield

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Laxboy ()
Date: March 27, 2021 06:28PM

the man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> nufan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The plus 1 games are stupid. Any player going
> to
> > play at the next level isn’t going to play in
> > fear on injury. They should have done another
> > round of playoffs.
>
> I highly doubt any players will sit out, besides
> it is still the 7th game, not 11th. And
> conversely, it will give other players another
> game of film for college. I like the idea of bowl
> games I bet they keep it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: NutFan ()
Date: March 27, 2021 06:30PM

Nutfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nutfan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > nufan Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > The plus 1 games are stupid. Any player going
> > to
> > > play at the next level isn’t going to play
> in
> > > fear on injury. They should have done another
> > > round of playoffs.
> >
> >
> > Uhht, NuFan has spoken. Those +1 games are
> stupid.
> > Cancel them. No need. Might as well Put your
> pads
> > up now if you can't make it to the playoffs.
> Your
> > season is done. Thank you for your
> participation!!
>
>
> Let's start a list of +1 Games we'd go watch...
>
> Westfield vs Freedom
> C. Forge vs Westfield

Westfield vs Centreville

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: plusone ()
Date: March 27, 2021 07:46PM

I’m not sure teams would travel that far to play each other for the +1. For example, Hayfield will play Edison or Lee. TC will play Wakefield, etc.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: NutFan ()
Date: March 27, 2021 07:49PM

plusone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I’m not sure teams would travel that far to play
> each other for the +1. For example, Hayfield will
> play Edison or Lee. TC will play Wakefield, etc.

Cause u'all pussies!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: nufan ()
Date: March 27, 2021 08:59PM

That’s right Nutfan..I have spoken...maybe they can get a participation medal and hang it next to their diploma. Can’t wait to watch the Jv teams play.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Fffsaaa ()
Date: March 27, 2021 09:28PM

Is there any scenario where madison is the only concorde team in the playoffs?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: NSU not ()
Date: March 28, 2021 07:24AM

Norfolk State is looking for a new Football Coach. With Overton's prolific recruiting abilities, would be the front runner for this job? AND, do you think he's already checked out on Freedom, thus the huge loss to Gar-field on Friday???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Say no to drugs kids ()
Date: March 28, 2021 12:59PM

NSU not Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Norfolk State is looking for a new Football Coach.
> With Overton's prolific recruiting abilities,
> would be the front runner for this job? AND, do
> you think he's already checked out on Freedom,
> thus the huge loss to Gar-field on Friday???

He’s not qualified to coach a pop Warner team let alone a college team. Stay off the drugs son.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: cncvk ()
Date: March 28, 2021 01:55PM

It's pretty common in some states and school districts for non-playoff teams to play one final game at the end of the season. The idea did not originate with covid or the vhsl.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: CJDXG ()
Date: March 28, 2021 02:33PM

Nutfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nutfan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > nufan Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > The plus 1 games are stupid. Any player going
> > to
> > > play at the next level isn’t going to play
> in
> > > fear on injury. They should have done another
> > > round of playoffs.
> >
> >
> > Uhht, NuFan has spoken. Those +1 games are
> stupid.
> > Cancel them. No need. Might as well Put your
> pads
> > up now if you can't make it to the playoffs.
> Your
> > season is done. Thank you for your
> participation!!
>
>
> Let's start a list of +1 Games we'd go watch...
>
> Westfield vs Freedom
> C. Forge vs Westfield

If Westfield does not make the playoffs and plays this game, it will be against a Regio D team. CF and Freedom are in Region B.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: 4EEWP ()
Date: March 28, 2021 02:36PM

Fffsaaa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is there any scenario where madison is the only
> concorde team in the playoffs?

Unfortunately, yes. There is a very strong possibility that is what will happen unless either McLean or Wakefield loses this week. Sad, when three of the four best teams in Region D are not going to make it. WF, CV, and CH are all better than SL, McL, and Wake.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Sad Truth ()
Date: March 28, 2021 02:53PM

You can thank the cry baby districts who refuse to play anyone for this playoff situation. The 2-4th best teams in the power districts get screwed by this type of scheduling. The 6 game schedule, which was unavoidable, gave the cowards even more cover.
Centreville, Chantilly, and Westfield would beat McLean and Wakefield by 20+ 10/10 Times. Next year will be even tougher now that they chased South lakes into the Concorde and TC into the Patriot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Cry me a river ()
Date: March 28, 2021 04:53PM

Overton was on fb line doing an interview and blaming everyone on school board but himself for the kid being ineligible. Says he was tricked, lied to & set up to fail. All the talent past 4yrs and no ring. Stick to Madden.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Not Sayin ()
Date: March 28, 2021 05:22PM

Sorry if it’s already been posted (but I’m not scrolling through 14 pages of this) do we know what the district/conference alignments will be for the fall?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Scandal 411 ()
Date: March 28, 2021 05:32PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: NutFan ()
Date: March 28, 2021 06:06PM

Can anyone make sense of this?

Region C Playoff Scenarios

SOUTH COUNTY (vs. 4-1 Lake Braddock)
Games played: 6
Max points with a win: 184-186 (30.66 or 31.00)
Max points with a loss: 169-171 (28.16 or 28.50)
Points with wins from: Hayfield +2
-In

ROBINSON (vs. 3-2 West Springfield)
Games played: 6
Max points with a win: 174-177 (29.00-29.50)
Max points with a loss: 160-163 (26.66-27.16)
Points with wins from: +1 Lake Braddock, +2 T.C Williams
-In with win
-In loss, beat two of Lake Braddock (or tie), T.C. Williams (or tie), Mount Vernon, or West Springfield in points.

LAKE BRADDOCK (vs. 5-0 South County)
Games played: 6
Max points with a win: 175-178 (29.16-29.66)
Max points with a loss: 159-162 (26.50-27.00)
Points with wins from: Westfield +2, West Springfield +1
-In with win
-In loss, beat two of Robinson, T.C. Williams, Mount Vernon, or West Springfield (or tie) in points.

T.C. WILLIAMS (vs. 0-5 Hayfield)
Games played: 6
Max points with a win: 159-161 (26.50-26.83)
Max points with a loss: 148-150 (24.66-25.00)
Points with wins from: Robinson +1, Centreville +1
-Must win
-Beat two of Robinson, Lake Braddock, Mount Vernon (or tie), or West Springfield in points.
-Out with loss

MOUNT VERNON (Idle)
Games played: 6
Max points idle: 159-161 (26.50-26.83)
Points with wins from: Yorktown +1, Hayfield +1
-Beat two of Robinson, Lake Braddock, T.C. Williams, or West Springfield in points.

WEST SPRINGFIELD (vs. 4-1 Robinson)
Games played: 6
Max points with a win: 160-162 (26.66 or 27.00)
Max points with a loss: 145-147 (24.16 or 24.50)
Points with wins from: Justice +2
-Must win
-Must beat two of Robinson, Lake Braddock, T.C. Williams, or Mount Vernon in points.
-Out with a loss

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: NutFan ()
Date: March 28, 2021 06:08PM

Or this???

Region D Playoff Scenarios
***All of this is factoring South Lakes being available for the playoffs. If they are not available, then chances improve for everyone else. Will update if situation changes.***

MADISON (vs. 3-2 Centreville)
Games played: 6
Max points with a win: 190-194 (31.66-32.33)
Max points with a loss: 176-180 (29.33-30.00)
Points with wins from: Falls Church +2, Marshall +2
-In #1 seed

SOUTH LAKES (Idle)
Games played: 4
Max points idle: 111-114 (27.75-28.50)
Points with wins from: Centreville +1, Herndon +2
-Must beat one of McLean (or tie), Chantilly, or Wakefield in points.

MCLEAN (vs. 3-2 Yorktown)
Games played: 6
Max points with a win: 167-169 (27.83 or 28.16)
Max points with a loss: 153-155 (25.50 or 25.83)
Points with wins from: Langley +2
-In with win
-Out with loss

CHANTILLY (vs. 3-2 Westfield)
Games played: 6
Max points with a win: 164-169 (27.33-28.16)
Max points with a loss: 150-155 (25.00-25.83)
Points with wins from: Edison +2, Centreville +1, Hayfield +2
In win, if McLean loses, must beat one of South Lakes, Wakefield, or Centreville (or tie) in points.
In win, if McLean wins, must beat two of South Lakes, Wakefield, or Centreville (or tie) in points.
In loss, if McLean loses, must beat Wakefield, Centreville (or tie), Westfield, Marshall, and Yorktown in points.
In loss, eliminated if McLean wins.

WAKEFIELD (vs. 2-2 Falls Church)
Games played: 5
Max points with a win: 134-139 (26.80-27.80)
Max points with a loss: 121-126 (24.20-25.20)
Points with wins from: Washington-Liberty +2, Edison +2, Justice +1
-In win, if McLean loses, must beat two of South Lakes, Chantilly, Centreville, or Westfield in points.
-In win, if McLean wins, must beat three of South Lakes, Chantilly, Centreville, or Westfield in points.
-Out with a loss

CENTREVILLE (vs. 5-0 Madison)
Games played: 6
Max points with a win: 164-166 (27.33 or 27.66)
Max points with a loss: 148-150 (24.66 or 25.00)
Points with wins from: T.C. Williams +2
-In win, if McLean loses, must beat two of Chantilly, Wakefield, or Westfield in points.
-In win, if McLean wins, must beat Chantilly, Wakefield, and Westfield in points.
-Out with a loss

WESTFIELD (vs. 4-1 Chantilly)
Games played: 6
Max points with a win: 162-166 (27.00-27.66)
Max points with a loss: 147-151 (24.50-25.16)
Points with wins from: Lake Braddock +1, West Potomac +2, Centreville +1
-In win, if McLean loses, must beat one of Wakefield or Centreville (or tie) in points.
-In win, if McLean wins, must beat Wakefield and Centreville (or tie) in points.
-Out with a loss

MARSHALL (vs. 3-2 Justice)
Games played: 6
Max points with a win: 154-156 (25.66-26.00)
Max points with a loss: 140-142 (23.33-23.66)
Points with wins from: Wakefield +1, Madison +1
-Must win
-Must beat five of McLean, Chantilly, Wakefield, Centreville, Westfield, or Yorktown in points.
-Out with loss

YORKTOWN (vs. 4-1 McLean)
Games played: 6
Max points with a win: 153-155 (25.50 or 25.83)
Max points with a loss: 138-140 (23.00 or 23.33)
Points with wins from: Langley +2
-Must win
-Must beat four of Chantilly, Wakefield, Centreville, Westfield, or Marshall in points.
-Out with loss

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Jejsj ()
Date: March 28, 2021 06:41PM

So overall if Madison Mclean and Wakefield win it’s those 3 and Slakes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: I agree ()
Date: March 28, 2021 06:46PM

Full Blown AIDES
Attachments:
92DDA082-2445-47F5-8B48-396E671AE2A8.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: NutFan ()
Date: March 28, 2021 06:54PM

# School Ovr. Str.
1 Massaponax (Spotsylvania) 6-0 10.9
2 Oscar Smith (Chesapeake) 4-0 6.9
3 South County (Lorton) 5-0 2.2
4 Gar-Field (Woodbridge) 5-0 7.2
5 Patriot (Nokesville) 4-0 1.7
6 Freedom (Woodbridge) 4-1 9.5
7 Dale (Chester) 4-0 6.7
8 Robinson (Fairfax) 3-1 18.9
9 Riverbend (Fredericksburg) 4-1 17.2
10 Madison (Vienna) 5-0 5.9
11 Lake Braddock (Burke) 4-1 10.0
12 Colonial Forge (Stafford) 3-2 19.8
13 John Champe (Aldie) 3-2 11.8
14 Franklin County (Rocky Mount) 4-1 12.7
15 Battlefield (Haymarket) 4-1 6.3
16 Westfield (Chantilly) 3-2 10.6
17 Chantilly 4-1 -1.1
18 Centreville (Clifton) 3-2 11.3
19 Potomac (Dumfries) 4-2 7.1
20 West Springfield (Springfield) 3-2 9.7
21 South Lakes (Reston) 3-1 -2.0
22 T.C. Williams (Alexandria) 3-2 8.5
23 Ocean Lakes (Virginia Beach) 3-2 1.4
24 Grassfield (Chesapeake) 2-3 15.4
25 McLean 4-1 -8.2

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: NutFan ()
Date: March 28, 2021 07:09PM

# School Ovr. Str. +/-
1 Life Christian Academy (Chester) 2-3 65.5 --
2 Massaponax (Spotsylvania) 6-0 10.9 +1
3 Lord Botetourt (Daleville) 5-0 10.1 +5
4 Stone Bridge (Ashburn) 5-0 6.3 --
5 Oscar Smith (Chesapeake) 4-0 6.9 --
6 Benedictine (Richmond) 3-0 9.0 --
7 Hermitage (Richmond) 5-0 11.3 +7
8 Lake Taylor (Norfolk) 4-0 12.2 +1
9 Highland Springs 5-0 3.4 -2
10 South County (Lorton) 5-0 2.2 --
11 Maury (Norfolk) 3-1 15.1 +1
12 Salem 5-0 3.5 +3
13 Gar-Field (Woodbridge) 5-0 7.2 +10
14 Tuscarora (Leesburg) 5-0 8.6 -1
15 Varina (Richmond) 4-1 12.4 +1
16 Patriot (Nokesville) 4-0 1.7 +1
17 Hopewell 3-1 -4.7 -15
18 Stuarts Draft 5-0 0.0 --
19 Freedom (Woodbridge) 4-1 9.5 -8
20 Lafayette (Williamsburg) 4-0 1.3 +1
21 Brookville (Lynchburg) 5-0 7.2 +5
22 Riverheads (Staunton) 5-0 0.1 -2
23 Dale (Chester) 4-0 6.7 +5
24 Robinson (Fairfax) 3-1 18.9 -5
25 Riverbend (Fredericksburg) 4-1 17.2 -1

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: slakes ()
Date: March 28, 2021 08:05PM

isnt SL done for the year? Covid outbreak

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Paint thinner ()
Date: March 28, 2021 09:37PM

So basically the Westfield-Chantilly game has huge playoff implications. Same with McLean Yorktown should both be great games playoffs have came a week early it seems.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: SLakes ()
Date: March 29, 2021 08:58AM

South Lakes will be able to return in time for the playoffs if COVID is clear from any participants.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: nufan ()
Date: March 29, 2021 10:35AM

Lake Braddock and South County play Thursday?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: straight from matt ()
Date: March 29, 2021 10:41AM

Region 6D outlook (Top 4 teams qualify)...

1. James Madison (5-0) - 31.2
2. South Lakes (3-1) - 27.25
3. McLean (4-1) - 26.6
4. Chantilly (4-1) - 26.2

5. Wakefield (3-1) - 25.75
6. Westfield (3-2) - 25.4
6. Centreville (3-2) - 25.4

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: straight from matt ()
Date: March 29, 2021 10:41AM

Region 6C outlook (Top 4 teams qualify)...

1. South County (4-0) - 29.5
2. Robinson (4-1) - 27.6
3. Lake Braddock (4-1) - 27.2
4. T.C. Williams (3-2) - 26.2

5. Mount Vernon (4-2) - 25.8
6. West Springfield (3-2) - 24.4

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: straight from matt ()
Date: March 29, 2021 10:43AM

Region 6B outlook (Top 4 teams qualify)...

1. Gar-Field (5-0) - 30.8
2. Massaponax (6-0) - 30.0
3. Patriot (4-0) - 28.5
4. Riverbend (4-1) - 27.6

5. Battlefield (4-1) - 26.6
6. Potomac (4-2) - 25.5
7. Colonial Forge (3-2) - 25.2
7. John Champe (3-2) - 25.2


Region 6A outlook (Top 4 teams qualify)...

1. Oscar Smith (4-0) - 30.0
2. Thomas Dale (4-0) - 29.5
3. Franklin County (4-1) - 25.4
4. Ocean Lakes (3-2) - 23.0

5. Grassfield (2-3) - 22.0
6. Western Branch (2-3) - 21.2

Just my take but the better football is played down south

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Is this fat Matt or HIV Matt? ()
Date: March 29, 2021 11:56AM

?
Attachments:
5E42BB7D-65BB-4123-A89E-347D8189BE25.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Nutfan ()
Date: March 29, 2021 12:05PM

Region A Opponent

Oscar Smith 4 - 0 30.00 I. River
Thomas Dale 4 - 0 29.50 Dinwiddie
Franklin County 4 - 1 25.40 W. Flemming
Ocean Lakes 3 - 2 23.00
Grassfield 2 - 3 22.00 Great Bridge
Western Branch 2 - 3 21.20 Deep Creek


Region B

Gar-Field 5 - 0 30.80 Woodbridge
Massaponax 6 - 0 30.00
Patriot 4 - 0 28.50 Battlefield
Riverbend 4 - 1 27.60 N. Stafford
Battlefield 4 - 1 26.60 Patriot
Potomac 4 - 2 25.50
Colonial Forge 3 - 2 25.20 Stafford
John Champe 3 - 2 25.20 U. Reed


Region C

South County 4 - 0 29.50 L. Braddock
Robinson 4 - 1 27.60 W. Springfiled
Lake Braddock 4 - 1 27.20 South County
T. C. Williams 3 - 2 26.20 Hayfield
Mount Vernon 4 - 2 25.83
West Springfield 3 - 2 24.40 Robinson

Region D

James Madison 5 - 0 31.20 Centreville
South Lakes 3 - 1 27.25
McLean 4 - 1 26.60 Yorktown
Chantilly 4 - 1 26.20 Westfield
Wakefield 3 - 1 25.75 Falls Church
Westfield 3 - 2 25.40 Chantilly
Centreville 3 - 2 25.40 Madison

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Nutfan ()
Date: March 29, 2021 12:15PM

straight from matt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Region 6B outlook (Top 4 teams qualify)...
>
> 1. Gar-Field (5-0) - 30.8
> 2. Massaponax (6-0) - 30.0
> 3. Patriot (4-0) - 28.5
> 4. Riverbend (4-1) - 27.6
>
> 5. Battlefield (4-1) - 26.6
> 6. Potomac (4-2) - 25.5
> 7. Colonial Forge (3-2) - 25.2
> 7. John Champe (3-2) - 25.2
>
>
> Region 6A outlook (Top 4 teams qualify)...
>
> 1. Oscar Smith (4-0) - 30.0
> 2. Thomas Dale (4-0) - 29.5
> 3. Franklin County (4-1) - 25.4
> 4. Ocean Lakes (3-2) - 23.0
>
> 5. Grassfield (2-3) - 22.0
> 6. Western Branch (2-3) - 21.2
>
> Just my take but the better football is played
> down south

6B is very tough IF Freedom hadn't screwed the pooch, they would have been in the midst of this.

Additionally, Smith still has a young team & Manchester will be back in Class 6 next year. Highland Springs might join them!!!!

It will be a while before the a Northern Region team puts together another winning streak like Westfield did!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
WONDERING
Posted by: Covid Rules ()
Date: March 29, 2021 06:18PM

I am wondering what the COVID rules are and who the local high schools follow. I see several teams have had to stop playing because of positive cases. I heard that Patriot (PW) had a player that played in the game this past Saturday, tested positive COVID, and are now quarantining a handful of other players. Who makes the ruling on the rest of the games? Is it PWC Schools? PWC Health Department? Or VHSL? And what happens to the team they played Saturday (Unity Reed)? Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WONDERING
Posted by: Nutfan ()
Date: March 29, 2021 07:31PM

Covid Rules Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am wondering what the COVID rules are and who
> the local high schools follow. I see several
> teams have had to stop playing because of positive
> cases. I heard that Patriot (PW) had a player
> that played in the game this past Saturday, tested
> positive COVID, and are now quarantining a handful
> of other players. Who makes the ruling on the rest
> of the games? Is it PWC Schools? PWC Health
> Department? Or VHSL? And what happens to the team
> they played Saturday (Unity Reed)? Thanks!

Sounds like your trying to stir some trouble for Patriot but with rumors. You must be the trouble maker, tattletale in your family. Nothing is going to happen cause you got nothin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WONDERING
Posted by: No rumor ()
Date: March 29, 2021 07:41PM

No rumors just truth. You sound like a Patriot parent tryin to hide. You are worried because Battlefield will roll over this week

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: ggg ()
Date: March 30, 2021 02:49AM

Lewis & Edison each missed a game due to the China Virus and played the next week. No big deal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: concord ()
Date: March 30, 2021 08:10AM

Nutfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Region A Opponent
>
> Oscar Smith 4 - 0 30.00 I. River
> Thomas Dale 4 - 0 29.50 Dinwiddie
> Franklin County 4 - 1 25.40 W. Flemming
> Ocean Lakes 3 - 2 23.00
> Grassfield 2 - 3 22.00 Great Bridge
> Western Branch 2 - 3 21.20 Deep Creek
>
>
> Region B
>
> Gar-Field 5 - 0 30.80 Woodbridge
> Massaponax 6 - 0 30.00
> Patriot 4 - 0 28.50 Battlefield
> Riverbend 4 - 1 27.60 N. Stafford
> Battlefield 4 - 1 26.60 Patriot
> Potomac 4 - 2 25.50
> Colonial Forge 3 - 2 25.20 Stafford
> John Champe 3 - 2 25.20 U. Reed
>
>
> Region C
>
> South County 4 - 0 29.50 L. Braddock
> Robinson 4 - 1 27.60 W. Springfiled
> Lake Braddock 4 - 1 27.20 South County
> T. C. Williams 3 - 2 26.20 Hayfield
> Mount Vernon 4 - 2 25.83
> West Springfield 3 - 2 24.40 Robinson
>
> Region D
>
> James Madison 5 - 0 31.20 Centreville
> South Lakes 3 - 1 27.25
> McLean 4 - 1 26.60 Yorktown
> Chantilly 4 - 1 26.20 Westfield
> Wakefield 3 - 1 25.75 Falls Church
> Westfield 3 - 2 25.40 Chantilly
> Centreville 3 - 2 25.40 Madison

does this mean madison would host playoffs?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Vhsl playoffs ()
Date: March 30, 2021 08:19AM

concord Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nutfan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Region A Opponent
> >
> > Oscar Smith 4 - 0 30.00 I. River
> > Thomas Dale 4 - 0 29.50 Dinwiddie
> > Franklin County 4 - 1 25.40 W. Flemming
> > Ocean Lakes 3 - 2 23.00
> > Grassfield 2 - 3 22.00 Great Bridge
> > Western Branch 2 - 3 21.20 Deep Creek
> >
> >
> > Region B
> >
> > Gar-Field 5 - 0 30.80 Woodbridge
> > Massaponax 6 - 0 30.00
> > Patriot 4 - 0 28.50 Battlefield
> > Riverbend 4 - 1 27.60 N. Stafford
> > Battlefield 4 - 1 26.60 Patriot
> > Potomac 4 - 2 25.50
> > Colonial Forge 3 - 2 25.20 Stafford
> > John Champe 3 - 2 25.20 U. Reed
> >
> >
> > Region C
> >
> > South County 4 - 0 29.50 L. Braddock
> > Robinson 4 - 1 27.60 W. Springfiled
> > Lake Braddock 4 - 1 27.20 South County
> > T. C. Williams 3 - 2 26.20 Hayfield
> > Mount Vernon 4 - 2 25.83
> > West Springfield 3 - 2 24.40 Robinson
> >
> > Region D
> >
> > James Madison 5 - 0 31.20 Centreville
> > South Lakes 3 - 1 27.25
> > McLean 4 - 1 26.60 Yorktown
> > Chantilly 4 - 1 26.20 Westfield
> > Wakefield 3 - 1 25.75 Falls Church
> > Westfield 3 - 2 25.40 Chantilly
> > Centreville 3 - 2 25.40 Madison
>
> does this mean madison would host playoffs?


VHSL Semifinals – April 24
Region A Champion hosts Region B Champion/Region D Champion hosts Region C Champion
VHSL Finals – May 1
Region A/B winner hosts Region C/D winner

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Mickey T. ()
Date: March 30, 2021 03:44PM

Got to give some props to my boy, RJ Windows running the shenanigans over at Independence HS in Loudoun. He has put together a truly less than mediocre team, so decides it is more important to scam the COVID system than to teach his kids any real sportsmanship or life lessons. Allows a player to play who should not have, then gets the bright idea to tell his next two opponents (Loudoun County and Broad Run) that he can't play due to COVID protocols. Don't believe me - look what these coaches have posted on line NOT adhering to any protocols. This move allows him to get into the playoffs, when everyone knows if they had played those games they would have lost and not made the playoffs. Such a reprehensible man to run a program. AD is either blind or incompetent - either should be a fireable offense. Good luck in the playoffs, Coach!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: NutFan ()
Date: March 30, 2021 06:08PM

Mickey T. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Got to give some props to my boy, RJ Windows
> running the shenanigans over at Independence HS in
> Loudoun. He has put together a truly less than
> mediocre team, so decides it is more important to
> scam the COVID system than to teach his kids any
> real sportsmanship or life lessons. Allows a
> player to play who should not have, then gets the
> bright idea to tell his next two opponents
> (Loudoun County and Broad Run) that he can't play
> due to COVID protocols. Don't believe me - look
> what these coaches have posted on line NOT
> adhering to any protocols. This move allows him to
> get into the playoffs, when everyone knows if they
> had played those games they would have lost and
> not made the playoffs. Such a reprehensible man to
> run a program. AD is either blind or incompetent -
> either should be a fireable offense. Good luck in
> the playoffs, Coach!


Damn, your Hemroids are showing cause you one but hurt dude. I'm sure this crap is happening all over the state. But you can't worry about crap to which you ZERO control!!! Unless you can convince the VHSL to hear you & do something about it, then you're entertaining us on FFU.

Same shit about recruiting!! Nothing ever happens!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Privileged HS ()
Date: March 30, 2021 06:29PM

Patriot HS knowingly allowed a player to play Saturday that tested positive for COVID- Now Unity Reed's season is over because of mandatory guarantees for some players who "talked" him and from other parents pulling other players out of fear. There should be an investigation into this and stop allowing the privileged Patriot HS to get away with things over and over again!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: nufan ()
Date: March 30, 2021 07:27PM

Why would patriot do that. Unity Reed isn’t going to the playoffs. Patriot should. Unless there are more patriot players that have it, they don’t need to cancel the season for one player.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: NutFan ()
Date: March 30, 2021 08:10PM

Privileged HS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Patriot HS knowingly allowed a player to play
> Saturday that tested positive for COVID- Now Unity
> Reed's season is over because of mandatory
> guarantees for some players who "talked" him and
> from other parents pulling other players out of
> fear. There should be an investigation into this
> and stop allowing the privileged Patriot HS to get
> away with things over and over again!


I call bullshit. I think someone's trying to screw with Patriot. Likely a Battlefield fan just trying to get their playoff spot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: This is Goofy ()
Date: March 31, 2021 09:57AM

Fyi. Unity Reed shut themselves down. Patriot, Battlefield have nothing to do with it. Privilege this for trying to start drama. Freaking stupid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WONDERING
Posted by: Da School ()
Date: March 31, 2021 10:04AM

The school makes the call with the help of a school systems pandemic team/committee.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Nutfan ()
Date: March 31, 2021 08:21PM

From InsideNova.com

"A number of football teams are taking advantage of the VHSL’s “Championships +1” model that allows non-postseason qualifiers a chance to add one extra game to the schedule if they choose to do so this season.

On April 8, Manassas Park is at Lightridge in Loudoun County (4:30 p.m.). On April 9, Hylton is at Unity Reed (7 p.m.) and Osbourn Park is at North Stafford (7 p.m.). Forest Park and Osbourn are also attempting to add a game"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: NutFan ()
Date: April 01, 2021 07:00PM

Nice to see Westfield in the midst of mediocrity, Honorable Mention. How Nice!

Class 6 Top Ten:
Rank LW Team Record Result

1 1 Oscar Smith 4-0 W 48-0 over Grassfield

2 2 South County 5-0 Idle

3 3 Massaponax 6-0 W 49-0 over North Stafford

4 5 Lake Braddock 4-1 W 30-28 over West Springfield

5 6 Madison 5-0 W 10-3 over Chantilly

6 8 Robinson 4-1 W 41-14 over W.T. Woodson

7 10 Gar-Field 5-0 W 14-9 over Freedom-PW

8 9 Thomas Dale 4-0 W 20-17 over Matoaca

9 HM Patriot 4-0 W 35-0 over Unity Reed

10 7 Chantilly 4-1 L 3-10 to James Madison


Dropped Out: #4 Freedom-PW (2-3) fell to #10 Gar-Field 14-9

Honorable Mention:
Riverbend (4-1)
South Lakes (3-1)
Westfield (3-2)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: XYZMBS ()
Date: April 01, 2021 07:28PM

Chantilly 13 Westfield 0

2nd Quarter

Even without a QB Chantilly is still rolling.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: jfjsj ()
Date: April 01, 2021 07:34PM

South County 9, Lake Braddock 7. 2Q
TC Williams 13, Hayfield 7. 2Q

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: nufan ()
Date: April 01, 2021 08:06PM

Doesn’t look like Cville gives a shit about this game so far.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Idontgetit ()
Date: April 01, 2021 08:51PM

CV players are so much better than the coaching. It’s almost like they call plays to lose. Kinda mind boggling. And I’m rooting for a Madison.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Bruins step moma ()
Date: April 01, 2021 08:55PM

SoCo up 29 to 7 over the Bruins end of the 3rd

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Bruins step ()
Date: April 01, 2021 09:01PM

West Springfield leading Robinson 36 to 29 mid 4th

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: NutFan ()
Date: April 01, 2021 09:12PM

Chantilly 19
Westfield 14

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Bruins step ()
Date: April 01, 2021 09:13PM

West Springfield leading Robinson 43 to 29 2 mins to go

SoCo 29 Lake Braddock 7 9 mins to go

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: XYZMBS ()
Date: April 01, 2021 09:13PM

Chantilly 19 Westfield 14


Final

Chantilly beats Westfield after what has been almost a decade. What a win.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Bulldogggs ()
Date: April 01, 2021 09:13PM

Westfield is turning in their Gear Friday. Their DONE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: nufan ()
Date: April 01, 2021 09:23PM

Cville had to be the biggest disappointment this Covid season. It shows how bad their coaching staff is. Shields needs to clean house. He has a lot of talent coming up and returning next season. Maybe Shields wasn’t the best option after all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: XYZMBS ()
Date: April 01, 2021 09:33PM

Chantilly with their starting QB would be a State title contender no doubt about that but even without him they still managed to finish 5-1 and secure another playoff spot. Ending the losing streak against Westfield that went on since 2010 Coach Curry should be proud of the job he's done there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Idontgetit ()
Date: April 01, 2021 09:34PM

Whoever calls the plays for CENTREVILLE should be fired. They don’t use their talent. The coaching is so bad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: PCTPJ ()
Date: April 02, 2021 07:45AM

Expected playoff games

Wakefield at James Madison
Chantilly at South Lakes

West Springfield at South County
Lake Braddock at Robinson

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Huh ()
Date: April 02, 2021 08:49AM

PCTPJ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Expected playoff games
>
> Wakefield at James Madison
> Chantilly at South Lakes
>
> West Springfield at South County
> Lake Braddock at Robinson


I find it unfair that a 5-1 Chantilly team that has beaten both Cville (Cville beat South Lakes) and Westfield teams that South Lakes have lost to and they still have to travel to their stadium. Quite disrespectful to the players that worked for that season. Marshall should get in over Slakes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: NutFan ()
Date: April 02, 2021 09:05AM

Football is not fair. Go watch soccer or baseball. That whiny shit doesn't belong on this FFU thread!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: NutFan ()
Date: April 02, 2021 10:45AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: kchxp ()
Date: April 02, 2021 11:21AM

Hey. Oscar Smith now has the longest streak of making the playoffs in Class 6. Westfield had made the playoffs 18 years in a row. Now that troll from the beach can crow about that as well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: TBT ()
Date: April 02, 2021 11:46AM

The question is will Southlakes be cleared. They have 11 football cases of Covid as reported in the Reston times yesterday.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Trolloll ()
Date: April 02, 2021 11:50AM

So if slakes can’t play cause of covid does Wakefield bump up to the 3 and Marshall is the 4?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Bookie ()
Date: April 02, 2021 12:19PM

Interesting that in 6C every team that made the playoffs is from the same district should be good football with rivalry games. I think south lakes will be cleared they have waited the 14 days per CDC guidelines the question is have the players quarantined on their own

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: 2up ()
Date: April 02, 2021 12:25PM

Battlefield beat patriot last night what is the playoff picture currently looking like?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: jfjsja ()
Date: April 02, 2021 12:27PM

Does anyone know what any of the +1 matchups will look like? Or when they will be announced?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: kfjsjs ()
Date: April 02, 2021 12:31PM

“Expected playoff games

Wakefield at James Madison
Chantilly at South Lakes

West Springfield at South County
Lake Braddock at Robinson”


Dude TCW was already in 4th and won last night. They’ll get in. Impossible for West Springfield to get in.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516AllNext
Current Page: 14 of 16


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********        **  ********  ********   ******** 
    **           **  **        **     **     **    
    **           **  **        **     **     **    
    **           **  ******    **     **     **    
    **     **    **  **        **     **     **    
    **     **    **  **        **     **     **    
    **      ******   ********  ********      **    
This forum powered by Phorum.