HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...140141142143144145146147148149150...LastNext
Current Page: 145 of 612
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Fixed-Income Failure ()
Date: January 18, 2021 06:42PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know, all those degrees, honoraries, awards and
> commendations? They piss you downscale losers off
> just as much as the details of my wealth and
> residence in the simply sublime Sweet Spot. Eat
> you hearts out, dopes.

You act like nobody else around here has the same? lol Dumbfuck. The difference is that you're the only pitiful old fuck who has a need to tell strangers on a shit little forum about your insignificant life to try to prop up that fragile ego of yours.

And we do know the details of your 'wealth.' You've told us all that we need to know. You're not.

You lose again. Awwww.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: January 18, 2021 06:44PM

I certainly didn't tell baseless lies while invoking Dr. King's name. That is what a classless clod you are. If you knew shame, you'd be repentant.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

Real time data is recorded and kept in the record of daily weather conditions. That record indicates you lied.

Date: January 18, 2021 08:10PM

I know you ‘fixed income’ ignorati will want to know that the 1.3% multiplier on the top line of my 2021 pension ends up being 1.6% when you get to the bottom line. Poor me.

Date: January 18, 2021 08:19PM

I know your trying your best to distract and deflect from your lies.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

Real time data is recorded and kept in the record of daily weather conditions. That record indicates you lied.

I also know the 1.3% is a number based on a fixed formula you had nothing to do with. The increase is completely out if your hands. Nothing you can do to make that number go up or down.

Date: January 18, 2021 08:29PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
> I certainly didn't tell baseless lies while invoking
> Dr. King's name.

LOL! Give it a rest, asshole. Near every post you put up is based on pure unadulterated bullshit. You are just a chronic lying sack of shit.

Date: January 18, 2021 08:37PM

> I also know the 1.3% is a number based on a fixed
> formula you had nothing to do with.

Fixed income would not have gone up at all due to its being fixed. This is fourth grade math that you are failing here. And by the way, the formula is not fixed, but dependent upon variable summertime inflation numbers.

Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 18, 2021 08:50PM

> seven figure city... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I certainly didn't tell baseless lies while
> invoking
> > Dr. King's name.
>
> LOL! Give it a rest, asshole. Near every post
> you put up is based on pure unadulterated
> bullshit. You are just a chronic lying sack of
> shit.

You got caught lying. You can't substantiate your bogus claims.

Real time data is recorded and kept in the record of daily weather conditions. That record indicates you lied. Notice how you have no "proper" evidence to dispute it. LOL!

Date: January 18, 2021 08:58PM

Dude, your posts are all the same and all transparent bullshit to anyone (such as me) who was watching the regular updates out of the Cape Canaveral station. You are as ever just a pitiful bitch of a fraud.

Date: January 18, 2021 09:17PM

Those regular updates are recorded and reflected in the historic data, dope. The data show you lied.

Care to explain how the hourly observations differ so dramatically from your descriptions?

Date: January 18, 2021 09:28PM

Real-time NWS data, Linus. All shoved up your lying ass one bulletin after another while you were paying no attention at all. Stupid douche.

Date: January 18, 2021 09:42PM

> Real-time NWS data, Linus.

Which is then recorded, saved for posterity and reflected in the daily observations.

See them for yourself right here.

You lied and the data prove it.

Date: January 18, 2021 09:54PM

LOL, YOU are the one who lied, Linus, just as I knew you would. You could not accept the simple facts of rains, low temps, high winds, freeze warnings and small craft advisories. Too weak to carry on. What an utter sham you are.

Date: January 18, 2021 10:08PM

And yet, the data support what I say and directly contradict what you say.

Real time data are recorded, saved for posterity and reflected in the daily observations.

You have no verifiable record of the data you claim exist.

Date: January 18, 2021 10:21PM

You lost before you ever played your hand, asshole. You blundered into a disaster of a Xmas trip and now engage in futile attempts to turn back the clock and rewrite the facts.

Posted by: VEYBE ()
Date: January 18, 2021 10:44PM

> When in doubt, just make a total ass of yourself.

Glad to see Gerund Boy's finally taking his own advice.

I'm glad I'm not a DOLT Gerund Boy.

Date: January 18, 2021 10:45PM

Do you think the real time data is flushed down the toilet once they are recorded?

I certainly didn't tell baseless lies while invoking Dr. King's name. That is what a classless clod you are. If you knew shame, you'd be repentant.

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: January 18, 2021 10:48PM

> I know, all those degrees, honoraries, awards and
> commendations?

Nobody believes you, shit-for-brains. If you had even 10% of this ed. you supposably got, you wouldn't be such a disgusting used douche-bag. People would be able to talk to you like an adult. Instead, all you do is call people names if they don't agree w/you. Only an uneducated, repulsive asswipe acts like you do.

> They piss you downscale losers off

The only 1 downscale here is you, buttwipe.

> just as much as the details of my wealth and
> residence in the simply sublime Sweet Spot. Eat
> you hearts out, dopes.

Nobody envies a repulsive, rude, nasty, disgusting old asshole like you. I wouldn't want to be like you for 10X the money you claim you got. Only a stupid buttfuck like you thinks anybody wants to be like them.

Posted by: Manobannoboughtovich ()
Date: January 18, 2021 10:51PM

> Happy MLK Day again, even to worthless slime-ball
> low-life shit-slinging assholes like you.

YOu give what you get, THe only diff is when we sling shit at you,m we hit you in the face. You've yet to hit anything but your own face. Gives new meaning to the term "shitfaced", don't it?

Date: January 19, 2021 01:42AM

Well, obviously none of you assholes had a happy MLK Day at all. Spent it instead fussing and fuming your way through the same old dishonest bullshit as always — over and over and over again. Doesn’t begin to make a dent on the truth though. Rains. Temps in the low 30’s. Winds kin the mid 20’s. Stupid loser-shits. And yes, Black lives do matter, you know.

Date: January 19, 2021 06:59AM

You are the vile degenerate who tells baseless lies while invoking Dr. King's name. Remember that. That is what a classless clod you are. If you knew shame, you'd be repentant.

Facts you can't deal with:

Real time data is recorded and kept in the record of daily weather conditions. That record indicates you lied. And that lie is just one of many.

Of course, Black lives matter. So does the truth. You dishonor both with your dishonest posts.

Date: January 19, 2021 08:18AM

Up early to lose at wrestling with reality. What a dumbfuck.

Date: January 19, 2021 10:27AM

Well, since they were quite easily available independently, I would be among those aware of the actual meteorological facts reported by the NWS station at Cape Canaveral in the days before and after this past Xmas. It is hopeless to either claim or argue to the contrary of those reports. All attempts to do so are plainly lies. Just the same sort of tools have revealed just as reliably that it was 34 degrees out here in the sensational Sweet Spot when I first got up. A few early morning clouds are hanging around, but those will be clearing out shortly to make way for another day of bright blue skies, brilliant sunshine, and temps that will reach at least the high 40's. No real chance of rain and only single digit breezes blowing in from the south. So inspiring that I've set up to make a nice big pot of linguine with white calm sauce a little later on. Hard time deciding between that and chili, but given our Too Far North Florida temps this morning, I decided in the end to go with seafood. No overnight delivery or PVC furniture though. Those are right out.

Very soon to be right out as well of course is the disastrous delinquent, President Ding Dong. Reviled now by everyone but the laughable My Pillow guy (soon to be sued himself by Dominion Voting Systems?), the douche is rumored to have at last completed his extensive pardon lists, and hopefully he now has a clean suit left to wear to his formal shunning ceremony at JB Andrews tomorrow morning. Rather than even attempting to be gracious in defeat (LOL!), he's trying like a toddler to pile up obstacles for Real President Joe to deal with starting Wednesday afternoon. A fittingly pointless end to the Reign of the Big Fat Childish Crybaby.

In other news, and in a move I can't really support, the Nats have signed LHP Jon Lester (37) to a one-year $5M deal with a mutual option behind it. A five-time All Star, he had some very good seasons with BOS and CHC, but he's been in serious decline the past two years, and would not at this point be a good bet as even an average starter in 2021. He can no doubt still 'eat innings' and makes an at least somewhat credible fourth starter, but I'm not looking for much out of the guy at all.

The same is of course true for the wastelands of past-its-prime Falls Church City. So thin and shabby is the restaurant scene there that some to-do is being made over this week's opening of Island Fin Poké across from not in Falls Church at all Pimmit Hills. A big hit in Bowie, I'm sure it's just a terrific place. I'll be making reservations soon. .

Posted by: Stormfronter ()
Date: January 19, 2021 10:27AM

> W lives do matter, you know.

Easy for you to say from the comfort of your lilly white suburb setting, isn't it, moron? Fake liberals like you make me even sicker than real liberals.

If a little sissy like you ever went to the ghetto you wouldn't last 2 min.

Date: January 19, 2021 10:44AM

Stormfronter Wrote:
> Easy for you to say from the comfort of your lilly
> white suburb setting, isn't it, moron?

Well, we DO mostly know the proper spelling of L-I-L-Y out this way.

> If a little sissy like you ever went to the ghetto
> you wouldn't last 2 min.

Well, my partners and I did own a townhouse in SEDC for fourteen fun and wonderful years. That's quite a lot longer than '2 min.' Go back to Culmore, dope.

Posted by: Stormfronter ()
Date: January 19, 2021 11:23AM

> Stormfronter Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
> >
>
>
>
>
> > If a little sissy like you ever went to the
> ghetto
> > you wouldn't last 2 min.
>
> Well, my partners and I did own a townhouse in
> SEDC for fourteen fun and wonderful years. That's
> quite a lot longer than '2 min.' Go back to
> Culmore, dope.

You don't think people call you a fraud for a reason? That TH was on Capitol Hill, not across the Anacostia in the ghetto, MORON. You're always shitposting about this "SEDCTH" to make us think you were in the ghetto, but we see thru your fakery. You're so full of shit, old fogey. It's why nobody believes you.

Like I said, DUMBO, you wouldn't last 2 min. in the ghetto.

Posted by: NWBMV ()
Date: January 19, 2021 11:25AM

TRIPLE HOODGIE CORNERS!
POINTED FOR BWAAAOOO!
AY NISHTANDO TERROR!
AND KOMELKDAY TOO!
SING THE DOUBLE BWAAAOO!
SING IT LOUD AND STRONG!
TRIPLE HOODGIE CORNERS!
WHEN THINGS ARE GOING WRONG!

Date: January 19, 2021 11:35AM

WARNING: Ignorant assholes are on the loose, possibly associated with known loons and liars from Falls Church City.

Posted by: DXSSH ()
Date: January 19, 2021 11:39AM

> Stormfronter Wrote:
> -----
> > Easy for you to say from the comfort of your
> lilly
> > white suburb setting, isn't it, moron?
>
> Well, we DO mostly know the proper spelling of
> L-I-L-Y out this way.
>

This is FFXU, Gerund Boy. Nobody gives a shit about the grammar police. Except for a disgusting, pedantic old asshole like you.

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: January 19, 2021 11:41AM

> WARNING: Ignorant assholes are on the loose,
> possibdefinitely associated with known loons and liars
> from Falls Church CityThe Central Fairfax Loser Failure Squad and Poopy Depends Club which I'm Loser-in-Chief of.

FIFY

Date: January 19, 2021 11:42AM

Spelling and grammar are two different things. Doesn’t seem like you spent much time studying either.

Date: January 19, 2021 11:46AM

> Up early to lose at wrestling with reality. What
> a dumbfuck.

Just posting reality.

Reality you can't deal with:

Real time data is recorded and kept in the record of daily weather conditions. That record indicates you lied. And that lie is just one of many.

Posted by: EVJFB ()
Date: January 19, 2021 12:09PM

> Spelling and grammar are two different things.
> Doesn’t seem like you spent much time studying
> either.

You REALLY are that stupid, aren't you. Nobody gives a shit about the grammar police, spelling police or any of that other BS either. It's b\c it's FFXU. Only a repulsive, pedantic asshole like you givves a shit about any of that stupid shit.

nobody envies you. nobody wants to be a disgusting, pedantic, nasty old fogey buttwipe like you.

Now don't you have some neighborhood kids to yell "GET OFF MY LAWN!" at? Then it will be time to have your Depends changed.

Date: January 19, 2021 12:10PM

Same old, same old from the pathetic dipshit asshole who can’t admit that it was stupid to go to Florida and damned hear freezing when he got there. Fucking little weakling moron.

Date: January 19, 2021 12:41PM

Fettuccine and clams came out great, by the way. There’s no written recipe for it, so there’s always some ‘from memory’ variation in how things get done, but it’s all worked out very well today. Think I’ll serve myself another bowl!

Posted by: XNLVW ()
Date: January 19, 2021 01:09PM

> Fettuccine and clams came out great, by the way.
>
>
>
>
>

That's off topic and nobody gives a shit, anyhow, Gerund Boy. LOOK! There's some neighborhood kids on your lawn! Quick, go yell at 'em to get off! We're sure you have plenty of Depends on hand for such emergencies!

Date: January 19, 2021 01:21PM

Imagine how pissed these dopes would be if I’d made the chili instead.

Date: January 19, 2021 01:25PM

> Same old, same old from

Yes, it is the same data that confirm you are a liar. You will continue to see it until you admit to your lie. In other words, it ain't going away.

> who can’t admit that it was stupid to go
> to Florida

The trip was delightful along with the weather, save for a couple of days in the middle that were well below average temperature. Minimal precipitation. Exellent weather for a variety of outdoor activities.

> and damned hear freezing when he got
> there.

As I recall and the data confirm, it was ~35°F above freezing upon arrival.

See for yourself, you lying fraud.

To make matters worse, you disgustingly invoked Dr. King's name when telling that lie. When you were called out for that lie and invoking his name, you did absolutely nothing to substantiate your claim callously besmirching his name in the process. If you knew shame, you'd repent.

Date: January 19, 2021 01:33PM

The LIE is LOST, Linus.

Date: January 19, 2021 01:40PM

> The LIE is LOST, Linus.

Nope. Easily found. You lied about the weather there less than an hour and a half ago. And that is just the most recent one. Dope.

Data recorded in real time don't lie, but you do.

Date: January 19, 2021 01:52PM

You can’t hope to undo what people have seen with their own eyes, whether along wash Ave or on the NWS site at Cape Canaveral. Dope.

Date: January 19, 2021 02:02PM

> You can’t hope to undo what people have seen
> with their own eyes, whether along wash Ave or on
> the NWS site at Cape Canaveral. Dope.

What you claim to have seen are lies. All data and images prove that. You can't hope to convince people of your veracity when all available evidence confirms you are lying. What's worse for you is that the evidence is unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed.

Of course, you might help your case if you could explain why the data recorded in real time differs so drastically from what you claim to have seen. Interesting that you've never posted any links to any weather reporting service to verify your claims. And, you have no explanation for that either.

Posted by: If you hadn't noticed... ()
Date: January 19, 2021 02:12PM

> You can’t hope to undo what people have seen
> with their own eyes, whether along wash Ave or on
> the NWS site at Cape Canaveral. Dope.

Everyone knows that you're completely full of shit.

Date: January 19, 2021 02:12PM

Lie & Deny — it’s been seen from your dishonest ass so many times before. Pathetic.

Posted by: Blah blah fucking blah ()
Date: January 19, 2021 02:14PM

> Lie & Deny — it’s been seen from your
> dishonest ass so many times before. Pathetic.

Just shut the fuck up you stupid motherfucker.

Your same bullshit is old and tired.

Date: January 19, 2021 02:17PM

> Lie & Deny — it’s been seen from your
> dishonest ass so many times before. Pathetic.

LOL! You are projecting again. Why does the data recorded in real time from your preferred weather station and saved for posterity directly contradict your claims?

Your inability to answer that only confirms you are lying.

I've provided links to unvarnished, unbiased and undisputed evidence. You haven't. 'Nuff said.

Date: January 19, 2021 03:05PM

Projecting? LOLOLOLOL!!! Project this, Linus. —- You’re a lying boot-up-the-butt LOSER.

Date: January 19, 2021 03:22PM

> Projecting? LOLOLOLOL!!! Project this, Linus.
> —- You’re a lying boot-up-the-butt LOSER.

I don't need to project that. It is reality every day for you. Every day, you get caught in a lie and I kick your ass. You lose every day.

Why does the data recorded in real time from your preferred weather station and saved for posterity directly contradict your claims?

What went so wrong in your life that you would depravedly invoke Dr. King's name during the same breath as your lies?

Date: January 19, 2021 04:23PM

LOL! My life is a grand and sumptuous triumph in comparison to the low-grade, flea-bitten excuse for an existence that you so sorrowfully have to suffer through on a daily basis. Such a pity!

Date: January 19, 2021 04:30PM

You get caught lying just about every day.

You are stupid enough to believe that people believe your lies or you bullshit cover stories.

You are such a sociopath that you would depravedly invoke Dr. King's name during the same breath as your lies.

You are the laughing stock and butt of the jokes on a local message board.

Those aren't triumphs.

That's straight up losing at all aspects of life.

Here's some more losing...

Why does the data recorded in real time from your preferred weather station and saved for posterity directly contradict your claims?

Date: January 19, 2021 04:54PM

So fucked up. You are but a lying, desperate, lowlife, nobody who can can’t stand up to the simple fact that his grand AMA Xmas vacation was ruined by bad weather. So it goes.

Date: January 19, 2021 04:55PM

Posted by: Poor old guy ()
Date: January 19, 2021 05:35PM

Gets his ass beat every day and just can't help from coming back for more.

Funny too how he hides in this thread all the time now after being bitch slapped anywhere else he goes here.

Date: January 19, 2021 05:52PM

The small people can only cower behind the recitation of their foolish cants and spells, hoping that mystic ignorance will provide them some sort of shield and shelter. It will not.

Date: January 19, 2021 05:58PM

Here comes the baseless bluster from the badly beaten buffoon.

He can't substantiate his bogus claims, so this is all he has left.

Real time data is recorded and kept in the record of daily weather conditions. That record indicates he lied. And that lie is just one of many.

Why does the data recorded in real time from his preferred weather station and saved for posterity directly contradict his claims?

Perhaps he should just address the underlying condition that makes him lie.

Date: January 19, 2021 06:51PM

Same shit, different hour. You are a total and ridiculous failure, Linus. Just like your frozen, misbegotten ‘vacation’. Dope.

Posted by: (Again) ()
Date: January 19, 2021 06:58PM

> The small people can only cower behind the
> recitation of their foolish cants and spells,
> hoping that mystic ignorance will provide them
> some sort of shield and shelter. It will not.

You mean like you do with your bullshit posts like this when you're getting your ass beaten?

Date: January 19, 2021 06:59PM

> Same shit, different hour. You are a total and
> ridiculous failure, Linus. Just like your frozen,
> misbegotten ‘vacation’. Dope.

Date: January 19, 2021 07:24PM

^^^ That’s 39 times you’ve posted the same trash, including 33 in the past week. Your account st the bank seems to be overdrawn. Dope.

Date: January 19, 2021 07:52PM

I haven't counted how many times you lied about the weather conditions, but it's likely many more. When you repeat the same lie over and over again, don't be surprised when you see the unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed data that prove you're a liar.

An even 40...

Real time data are recorded and kept in the record of daily weather conditions. That record indicates you lied. And that lie is just one of many.

I see that data really chaps your badly beaten ass. It must be painful for you get slapped upside your empty skull with the facts that show you're a lying coward.

Don't want to see them again? Admit to your lie. It'd be a first for you, sniveling coward.

Date: January 19, 2021 09:40PM

LOL! What a sorry load of disastrous vacation failure.

Posted by: Luna Tic ()
Date: January 19, 2021 09:42PM

> I haven't counted how many times you lied about
> the weather conditions, but it's likely many more.
> When you repeat the same lie over and over again,
> don't be surprised when you see the unbiased,
> unvarnished and undisputed data that prove you're
> a liar.

You understand that you're arguing with an old man who's lost his mind right?

Date: January 19, 2021 09:50PM

> LOL! What a sorry load of disastrous vacation
> failure.

Real time data are recorded and kept in the record of daily weather conditions. That record indicates you lied. And that lie is just one of many.

Date: January 19, 2021 09:53PM

Luna Tic Wrote:
> seven figure city... Wrote:
> -----
> > I haven't counted how many times you lied about
> > the weather conditions, but it's likely many
> more.
> > When you repeat the same lie over and over
> again,
> > don't be surprised when you see the unbiased,
> > unvarnished and undisputed data that prove
> you're
> > a liar.
>
>
> You understand that you're arguing with an old man
> who's lost his mind right?

It's not much of an argument. It's more like torturing a lying coward.

If I didn't show him any attention, who would? Call it my civic duty.

Date: January 20, 2021 09:43AM

Well, some things never change, as these weakling Whiffies show in an endless wallowing in the rites of long immersion in the sorry sludge of their envious, butthurt lies and ignorance. It is all still stupid. It is all still pathetic. On the other hand, a big blue bird just swallowed up a great villain on his way to oblivion, just as a small black car picked up a far better man on his way to morning mass. That sort of change is a thing to bring light and hope to millions. Gerald Ford once proclaimed that our long national nightmare was over. He had no idea.

Posted by: Regionald of The Right ()
Date: January 20, 2021 09:59AM

> Well, some things never change, as these weakling
> Whiffies show in an endless wallowing in the rites
> of long immersion in the sorry sludge of their
> envious, butthurt lies and ignorance.

The only "whiffie" is you. All you do is lie. You've been caught at leat 3X a day in a lie. Nobody envies or is butthurt over a nasty old asshole like you.

< It is all
> still stupid. It is all still pathetic.

Stupid & pathetic are understatements when it comes to your sorry ass.

< On the
> other hand, a big blue bird just swallowed up a
> great villain on his way to oblivion,

Donald Trump was the second greatest President in the history of this country. George W. Bush was the greatest. You'll miss him soon enough, loser.

> just as a
> small black car picked up a far better man on his
> way to morning mass.

Listen to the hypocritical lying piece of garbage talk good about somebody going to mass. You've never hesitated to tell us how much you hate God & now you're congratulating him for going to mass. What a worthless, lying hypocrite you are. A dumbass, too.

> That sort of change is a
> thing to bring light and hope to millions. Gerald
> Ford once proclaimed that our long national
> nightmare was over. He had no idea.

Hope for freeloaders and lawbreakers they'll be able to go back to their same old shit. Meanwhile, you're out in your lilly white suburb with your self righteous assholiness pontificating to us. Nobody believes a disgusting, holier than thou buttwipe like you. DEFINITELY SCUKS to be you.

Date: January 20, 2021 10:27AM

> Well, some things never change, as these weakling
> Whiffies show in an endless wallowing in the rites
> of long immersion in the sorry sludge of their
> envious, butthurt lies and ignorance. It is all
> still stupid. It is all still pathetic. On the
> other hand, a big blue bird just swallowed up a
> great villain on his way to oblivion, just as a
> small black car picked up a far better man on his
> way to morning mass. That sort of change is a
> thing to bring light and hope to millions. Gerald
> Ford once proclaimed that our long national
> nightmare was over. He had no idea.

With your boy Donald leaving town, that leaves you as the biggest liar in the DC Metropolitan area.

Date: January 20, 2021 10:42AM

Hahahahaha! It is all but unanimous now that, having fucked up so very much, Trump is quite easily the worst President in US history. And the man he beat out for that awful honor was Bush-43, a man whose every effort was a resounding and calamitous failure, save for his AIDS initiative in Africa. He too of course left an all but incomprehensible mess for his successor to deal with, but we got through that disaster, and with the help of men and women of wisdom and stature, we will get through this one as well.

Posted by: Regionald of The Right ()
Date: January 20, 2021 11:54AM

> Hahahahaha! It is all but unanimous now that,
> having fucked up so very much, Trump is quite
> easily the worst President in US history. And the
> man he beat out for that awful honor was Bush-43,
> a man whose every effort was a resounding and
> calamitous failure, save for his AIDS initiative
> in Africa.

Obviously, you're an ignoramus idiot. The worst president was Carter. The 2nd worst was Buchanan.

Of course, you're the dumbest asshole on FFXU, an honor nobody will beat you out for. You're dumber than Gerry. worse of an asshole & that's pretty hard to do. You're also the biggest liar on FFXU.

Sucks to be you.

Date: January 20, 2021 12:15PM

Those who refuse or are simply unable to learn...

Date: January 20, 2021 12:23PM

Learn this, liar.

Date: January 20, 2021 12:56PM

Same old ignorant and shit-slinging asshole. Sunk so low, he can never rise up again. A case of gross and overarching loser-ness.

Date: January 20, 2021 01:05PM

A little early for the baseless bluster from the badly beaten buffoon.

I guess he decided to throw in the towel early today. I suppose it is about the closest indicator we have to the dope acknowledging he got caught in yet another lie.

It's difficult to argue with unbiased, undisputed and unvarnished data, but somehow this dope actually tried.

I suppose we can still torture him over his townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest lie.

Posted by: Neverland ()
Date: January 20, 2021 01:13PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:

> It's difficult to argue with unbiased, undisputed
> and unvarnished data, but somehow this dope
> actually tried.

He never can.

Date: January 20, 2021 01:29PM

Go fuck yourself, Linus, you mindless loser and lying, badly damaged sack of shit. You live an inferior life in general, and recently flaunted all proper medical advice while on an inferior and weather-battered ‘vacation’. All that you do is travel in a corrupt and entirely inappropriate direction

Posted by: Blah blah blah... ()
Date: January 20, 2021 01:37PM

> Same old shit.

Not very creative are you?

Date: January 20, 2021 01:43PM

> Go fuck yourself, Linus, you mindless loser and
> lying, badly damaged sack of shit. You live an
> inferior life in general, and recently flaunted
> all proper medical advice while on an inferior and
> weather-battered ‘vacation’. All that you do
> is travel in a corrupt and entirely inappropriate
> direction

That thing up there is called a link. It contains weather data recorded in real time. Do you have anything like that to substantiate your version of events?

Date: January 20, 2021 01:52PM

Far more creative and intelligent than what you and any of your asswipe sock-puppet dipshits will ever manage to come up with, losers all.

Date: January 20, 2021 01:55PM

> Far more creative

LOL! Lies tend to be more creative than the truth!

So, in conclusion, you have absolutely nothing to substantiate your weather claims while I have all of the unbiased, unvarnished, and undisputed weather data that show you are a lying fraud.

How is it you think people believe you? Dumbass.

Date: January 20, 2021 02:13PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
> That thing up there is called a link. It contains
> weather data recorded in real time. Do you have
> anything like that to substantiate your version of
> events?

I have no need of links from degraded assholes. The truth, after all, is that I saw the details of all the awful weather that you lack the simple courage to admit to, long before any of these now approaching fifty occasions on which you have so pointlessly and so insincerely chosen to post these links. You are but a douche, and a badly failed douche at that. Enjoy.

Posted by: Pointer Outer of Things ()
Date: January 20, 2021 03:04PM

> Go fuck yourself, Linus, you mindless loser and
> lying, badly damaged sack of shit. You live an
> inferior life in general, and recently flaunted
> all proper medical advice while on an inferior and
> weather-battered ‘vacation’. All that you do
> is travel in a corrupt and entirely inappropriate
> direction

Such a mature 3rd grade level reply! Typical of your childish behavior. Must suck to be yo u.

Date: January 20, 2021 03:10PM

Eat shit, Linus, you lowly worthless asshole.

Date: January 20, 2021 03:16PM

> I have no need of links

LOL! Because there are exactly ZERO that substantiate your bogus claims.

> The truth, after all, is that I saw the details of
> all the awful weather that you lack the simple
> courage to admit to,

Why would I accede your obvious lies? After all, real time data are recorded and kept in the record of daily weather conditions. That record indicates you lied.

> long before any of these now
> approaching fifty occasions on which you have so
> pointlessly and so insincerely chosen to post
> these links.

Insincerely? Pointlessly? Do you not know what those words mean?

The links I posted show the complete picture. They show the complete set of data related to the weather on the days in question. Highs. Lows. Precipitation. At least hourly readings. Wind. Cloud cover. And more.

All the data indicate you lied.

How is it that the data recorded in real time from your preferred weather station differs so drastically from what you claim you saw? Well? Either you are lying or the weather station is. Which is it?

Posted by: Pointer Outer of Things ()
Date: January 20, 2021 03:30PM

> Eat shit, Linus, you lowly worthless asshole.

Your 3rd grade level of mental & emotional maturity is SO dazzling.

So childish.

Posted by: LPDJH ()
Date: January 20, 2021 03:32PM

All Gerund Boy can do is call people names. It's all he's got. Aren't you glad YOU'RE NOT a loser Gerund Boy who acts like a 3rd grader?

Posted by: Locker Room Larry ()
Date: January 20, 2021 03:34PM

Actual JP Morgenthau wears lace panties.

Date: January 20, 2021 03:35PM

Get a life, puke. I KNOW with 100% certainty that you are LYING because I was reading NWS reporting in real-time, even before your worthless vacation lying spree began. You’ve got nothing and you know that, you sorry douchebag loser.

Date: January 20, 2021 03:47PM

> Get a life, puke. I KNOW with 100% certainty that
> you are LYING because I was reading NWS reporting
> in real-time,

How is it that the data recorded in real time from your preferred weather station differs so drastically from what you claim you saw? Well? Either you are lying or the weather station is. Which is it?

> You’ve got nothing and you
> know that, you sorry douchebag loser.

LOL! I've got the data from your preferred weather station that prove you are lying. You're the one holding an empty bag.

Date: January 20, 2021 03:47PM

LOL! 3:30, 3:32, and 3:34. What a transparent weakling sock-puppet asshole!

Date: January 20, 2021 03:54PM

> LOL! 3:30, 3:32, and 3:34. What a transparent
> weakling sock-puppet asshole!

And you came in at 3:35. Looks like they are your sockpuppets.

Date: January 20, 2021 04:43PM

Get a life, asshole. You depend here on shit-slinging and sock-puppets. You are nothing without them, and with them as well.

Date: January 20, 2021 04:50PM

"Get a life," TWICE says the loser who tracks weather more than 800 miles away and then lies about it because of his unhealthy obsession. Looks like he is projecting again.

> Get a life, asshole. You depend here on
> shit-slinging and sock-puppets. You are nothing
> without them, and with them as well.

Once again, when dealing with a complete imbecile like you, there is no need to employ sockpuppets. Now, I realize that you've employed many over the years to prop up your lies and bullshit, but when you have facts and truth, they simply are not needed. It is, however, quite humorous to watch you make these claims. It only confirms how stupid, mentally deranged and unstable you are. Just as your fragile ego cannot allow for you to admit your lies and blunders, it won't allow you to accept the fact that you are the laughing stock here and the butt of everyone's jokes.

> Get a life, puke. I KNOW with 100% certainty that
> you are LYING because I was reading NWS reporting
> in real-time,

> You’ve got nothing and you
> know that, you sorry douchebag loser.

LOL! I've got the data from your preferred weather station that prove you are lying. You're the one holding an empty bag.

Date: January 20, 2021 05:04PM

As you know, you have lied about and cherry picked your asshole links in hopes of masking and deflecting from the fact that awful weather plagued your COVID-spike friendly trip to Too Fsr North Florida. Simple facts.

Date: January 20, 2021 05:52PM

> As you know, you have lied about and cherry picked
> your asshole links in hopes of masking and
> deflecting from the fact that awful weather
> plagued your COVID-spike friendly trip to Too Fsr
> North Florida. Simple facts.

Cherry picked?

The links show the COMPLETE picture of the weather throughout the days in question. There are even hourly readings. Nothing was omitted at all.

Of course, you are whining now because you were too stupid to understand that real time conditions are recorded and available for days, weeks, months, and years after.

As has always been the case, you are free to post links from your preferred weather station. You've failed to do so, because all of the recorded data show you lied about it the whole time.

The data are undisputed, unvarnished and unbiased.

I'd tell you to deal with it, but you are clearly ill-equipped emotionally to do that.

Your options are to admit your lie or continue to be beaten over your empty skull with the data. We all know which stupid option you'll pick.

Date: January 20, 2021 07:53PM

Shove it, you worthless lying asshole. Your vacation was weather-trashed. NWS said so. By the way, we are out to dinner once again, so you can get all butthurt about that again. Jerk.

Date: January 20, 2021 07:56PM

How is it that the data recorded in real time from your preferred NWS weather station differs so drastically from what you claim you saw? Well? Either you are lying or the weather station is. Which is it?

Date: January 20, 2021 09:22PM

It’s YOU, asshole. Always has been. You were besieged while so foolishly being in the bad parts of Florida by rains, high winds, freeze warnings, and small craft advisories. Easy to have seen all that had you been monitoring as I was the meteorological updates coming from NWS Cape Canaveral. Your petulant lies of course carry no weight at all

Date: January 20, 2021 09:24PM

How is it that the data recorded in real time from your preferred NWS weather station differs so drastically from what you claim you saw? 

Date: January 20, 2021 09:37PM

Very nice meal this evening, this one again at a place (like Eddie V’s) where we know management and hence can have confidence in their current COVID protocols. Not everyone has these advantages, but we do.

Date: January 20, 2021 09:43PM

> How is it that the data recorded in real time from
> your preferred NWS weather station differs so
> drastically from what you claim you saw? 

Very simple. YOU ARE LYING. Those three little words explain so much of your malevolent posting each and every day since 2013.

Date: January 20, 2021 09:57PM

I simply posted the data collected in real time from your preferred weather station.

Are the data in those link lies?

Pages: PreviousFirst...140141142143144145146147148149150...LastNext
Current Page: 145 of 612

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.