HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...139140141142143144145146147148149...LastNext
Current Page: 144 of 609
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 16, 2021 11:29AM

Well, I guess the brooding, dimwitted dummies who against all available medical advice drove 870 miles into the teeth of a pre-Xmas polar vortex-like weather event that laid low the entire population of unfortunates in plainly Too Far North Florida with unwelcome waves of unbeachlike frigid temperatures, cold rains, and high winds are still totally pissed that their lowly dime store holiday trip turned out so badly. Memories of huddling around the kitchen stove for warmth will likely haunt them forever. Though we did not have the rain and winds, it was actually colder at the time right here in the good old Sweet Spot, the big difference of course being that we have four-season HVAC systems purring away in the basement and high R-value insulation hiding away in the walls. Why, some of us even have one or two fireplaces that we could turn to for extra heat if ever needed as well. Poor badly prepared Dixie chickens.

And we're back to the same old thing out here in the Sweet Spot today as well. It was 34 degrees outside when I got up and there once again was all that brilliant sunshine beaming down with light winds. We did have about a quarter-inch of rain overnight, but even with clouds expected to move in during Cash Cab hours, there are no real prospects of a repeat on the rain today. No temps in the 50's today either, but the mid 40's are well within range. Should at last be able to get the wife's car back today as well. They had to send away for a part, but at last word, that was expected to arrive this morning.

Expected to be kicked out of town not so long after that meanwhile is the much loathed and despised traitor, President Ding Dong. Kill a few more people out in Indiana and waste a few more taxpayer dollars on the hollowness of a staged military sendoff, then fly off in shame to yet another land where nobody wants either him or his. Things could soon get ugly for the clan down there.

In other news, two-time Nats C Kurt Suzuki (37) has signed a one-year $1.5 million contract with ANA. He'll have some friends out there, of course. And long-time Nats IF/OF handyman Wilmer Difo (28+) has signed for $1 million with PIT. A solid player whether in the lineup or on the bench, he was involved in one of the two occasions on which the Nats hit four home runs in a row. Can only wish Wilmer well along the North Shore. Closer to home,the Nats agreed to 2021 deals with all of Trea Turner, Juan Soto, and Josh Bell. Each of those has at least one more year of arbitration left.

Meanwhile, the Tri-City Valley Cats (Albany, Troy, and Schenectady) have become the second of forty teams kicked out of an MLB affiliation to file suit against baseball and their former parent team (HOU in this case). The Cats list in their suit a total of $15 million in financial damages resulting from arbitrary actions by MLB and the Astros, part of claims that may well become familiar as more and more clubs take their cases into courtrooms. Bozo Bobby busily doing more good work.

Not much in the way of good work is detectable in fucked up Falls Church City either. In a plus development though, the Fairfax County Health Department will make a first dose of the Moderna vaccine available to all FCCPS teachers and staff with the necessary second dose coming down the road. The FCC School Board feels this will allow a physical return to school by late February. We'll see.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 16, 2021 01:02PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Of course.

LOL! You've gone completely off the rails. For what reason would Weather Underground report inaccurate data????

So, you'd have us believe that Weather Underground is inaccurate while you are telling the truth, despite the fact you've linked to no source substantiating your claim? This is what you think people will believe?

You can clearly add pathological liar to your long and growing list of mental health disorders.

> The general rule here is that
> everything you post will be a fraud, and in this
> case specifically, I long ago had the best
> available

In this case, Weather Underground is simply reporting the data recorded from your preferred weather station. That data is collected and recorded for the National Weather Service at the Cape Canaveral Airforce Station (KXMR).

https://www.wunderground.com/about/data

That data proves you are a liar. Of course, you are free to link to a data set you prefer. What's stopping you?

> info in my back pocket,

In your back pocket? I thought you were reporting on conditions in real time. Which is it? Sitting on info isn't the same as reporting in real time. You've now claimed two different versions of this fish story. It doesn't help your veracity much if you keep changing your story.

Posted by: Congrats! ()
Date: January 16, 2021 01:19PM

> FIFY is plainly annoyed at being denied the 2020
> AHOY Trophy as FFXU Asshole of the Year. What a
> loser.

You won something for once in your miserable life.

Date: January 16, 2021 01:23PM

^^^ Dead man talking.

Your sorry ass has been crushed here (again), Linus. I was way ahead of you on NWS data, and ready to lower the boom once you lied about conditions you supposedly saw. There is no way back from having been flushed down the drain like that. Dope.

Posted by: The old fool fools nobody ()
Date: January 16, 2021 02:11PM

> ^^^ Dead man talking.
>
> Your sorry ass has been crushed here (again),
> Linus. I was way ahead of you on NWS data, and
> ready to lower the boom once you lied about
> conditions you supposedly saw. There is no way
> back from having been flushed down the drain like
> that. Dope.

You're such a weak-ass little bitch. lol

Date: January 16, 2021 02:19PM

> ^^^ Dead man talking.
>
> Your sorry ass has been crushed here (again),
> Linus. I was way ahead of you on NWS data, and
> ready to lower the boom once you lied about
> conditions you supposedly saw.

So, you lied when you claimed you reported in real time. See, you can't even keep your lies straight. Once again, you have to tell more lies to cover for your original lies. It's nothing but one big lie after another for you.

For what reason would Weather Underground report inaccurate data????

So, you'd have us believe that Weather Underground is inaccurate while you are telling the truth, despite the fact you've linked to no source substantiating your claim? This is what you think people will believe?

You think this bogus story stands up to even the tiniest amount of scrutiny?

Weather Underground is simply reporting the data recorded from your preferred weather station. That data is collected and recorded for the National Weather Service at the Cape Canaveral Airforce Station (KXMR).

https://www.wunderground.com/about/data

That data proves you are a liar. Of course, you are free to link to a data set you prefer. What's stopping you?

Posted by: Dumb motherfucker ()
Date: January 16, 2021 03:13PM

What debate/argument does this idiot ever think that he'd "win" anywhere with his "I know but you don't nananananahhhh" bullshit? lol

Date: January 16, 2021 03:16PM

I’d have you believe the truth, asshole, but your aversion to that is what had me camped out on the NWS feed to begin with.

Date: January 16, 2021 03:21PM

> I’d have you believe the truth,

The truth is you are lying and the data confirm that fact

> asshole, but
> your aversion to that is what had me camped out on
> the NWS feed to begin with.

NWS data that you've yet to link to. Why is that again?

And why would Weather Underground lie about the data at your preferred weather station?

Date: January 16, 2021 03:22PM

Dumb motherfucker Wrote:
> What debate/argument does this idiot ever think
> that he'd "win" anywhere with his "I know but you
> don't nananananahhhh" bullshit? lol

The one's where he is dumb enough to believe that anyone believes his lies.

Posted by: Winning like a Trump ()
Date: January 16, 2021 03:24PM

> I’d have you believe the truth, asshole, but
> your aversion to that is what had me camped out on
> the NWS feed to begin with.

You get your dumb ass beat here every day you stupid old fuck. Mostly due to your own big mouth and the many fuck ups which pour forth from it. lol

That you would take time out of your limited remaining life to even bother to look means you lose.

Bigly.

Date: January 16, 2021 03:42PM

The big bad boot emphatically says otherwise. The string of Linus-lies is a long and well stomped on one —- a product of the ignorance and frustration of poorly educated lying low-life scumbag losers.

Date: January 16, 2021 03:50PM

You do realize that for you to have even a semblance of a victory, you'd actually have to provide some sort of evidence of your claims. The only actual evidence presented thus far are the Weather Underground links showing the data from your preferred weather station. That data shows you are lying.

You are free, of course, to provide your own links. Nobody thinks you will though as everyone knows you are lying. So, what's stopping you from providing a link to the NWS data?

And, you've yet to explain why Weather Underground would lie about the data from your favorite weather station.

Date: January 16, 2021 04:51PM

Pack it up, asshole. You chose to expose your sorry butt by lying, and there I was fully prepared to kick it. Whine all you like, but none of it will make a jot of difference. You have lost here, and lost badly. Douche.

Date: January 16, 2021 05:26PM

You have no data that you can link to that support your bogus claims.

Meanwhile, I have reams of data that show you are lying.

Case closed.

You lose. Again.

You are free, and have been free, to link to a data set that support your claims. Why do you not do that? What's stopping you?

Again, here is the recorded weather data from your preferred weather station that confirms you lied. I'd tell you to deal with it, but you are clearly incapable of doing that.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

Posted by: Blah blah blah... ()
Date: January 16, 2021 05:28PM

> The big bad boot emphatically says otherwise. The
> string of Linus-lies is a long and well stomped on
> one —- a product of the ignorance and
> frustration of poorly educated lying low-life
> scumbag losers.

The only place your little shit-covered size 6 boot ever ends up is in your own big mouth. lol

Date: January 16, 2021 06:44PM

Eat shit, Linus. All the data needed to roast your sorry ass to a glistening golden brown were pulled down while you weren’t watchingf from NWS-Cape Canaveral in the week before Xmas. Those data made you look like a dope and they still do. Loser.

The wife’s car is back home now by the way. New bat and new cat. New charges to the good old equity line that you can’t understand. LOL.

Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: January 16, 2021 07:01PM

If so, your contentions would be reflected in the recorded historic data from your preferred weather station. You've yet to explain why your claims differ from the recorded data. I bet you still won't explain. Liar.

You could also post a link to substantiate your claim. You won't because you're lying.

You are aware that weather data is kept for historical reasons from weather stations across the globe, aren't you?

You've also yet to explain why Weather Underground would lie or post inaccurate data.

Fail, fail, fail all the way around for you.

Date: January 16, 2021 07:17PM

Get used to the fact of your no-class failure, Linus. It was assumed that you would lie, and you did. And you are doing the same thing now. Lying is basically all that you ever do. Worthless shit-slinging asshole.

Date: January 16, 2021 07:30PM

The data support my claims and refute yours.

Date: January 16, 2021 07:37PM

The real-time data were posted in real time. They made you look like a dope. No surprise there.

Date: January 16, 2021 07:40PM

You posted no links to data and you even claimed you had it in your back pocket which means it wasn't posted in real time. You're doubly fucked.

Posted by: Two-Time loser ()
Date: January 16, 2021 07:47PM

> Eat shit, Linus. All the data needed to roast your
> sorry ass to a glistening golden brown were pulled
> down while you weren’t watchingf from NWS-Cape
> Canaveral in the week before Xmas. Those data
> made you look like a dope and they still do.
> Loser.
>
> The wife’s car is back home now by the way. New
> bat and new cat. New charges to the good old
> equity line that you can’t understand. LOL.

You talk a lot of shit for an old man on a fixed income who has to borrow against his carport for his one vacation per year. lol

And for having so little going on and so much envy that you'd track the weather for a stranger's vacation!

Now that really is an LOL!

Date: January 16, 2021 08:26PM

^^^ Misery loves company. The source of many a sock-puppet.

Date: January 16, 2021 08:40PM

Why would Weather Undergroud lie about recorded weather data or post inaccurate data?

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: January 16, 2021 08:51PM

> FIFY is plainly annoyed at being denied the 2020
> AHOY Trophy as FFXU Asshole of the Year. He didn't get it b\c I won it WhatI'm still a
> loser, though. I support Donald Trump. What else could I be?

FIFY

Posted by: Fixerer 0f It For You ()
Date: January 16, 2021 08:55PM

> I Eat shit sandwiches, Linus. All the data needed to roast myour
> sorry ass to a glistening golden brown were pulled
> down while you weren’t watchingf from NWS-Cape
> Canaveral in the week before Xmas
. Those data
> made youme look like a dope and they still do.
> I'm a Loser.
>
> The wife’s car is back home now by the way. Time to go beat her. The neighborhood kids have gone inside, but I yelled at them 5X today to get off my lawn New
> bat and new cat. New charges to the good old
> equity line that you can’t understand.
LOL.

Date: January 16, 2021 09:27PM

Two-Time loser Wrote:
> And for having so little going on and so much envy
> that you'd track the weather for a stranger's
> vacation!
>
> Now that really is an LOL!

And then lie about that weather and get caught red handed doing it. He's obviously too stupid to know that actual weather data is recorded and available at anyone's fingertips. Well, except his.

Date: January 17, 2021 07:39AM

All the lies are yours, Linus. Same as it ever was. And of course this shame that you feel now comes first from not realizing how bad the weather would be 870 miles away, and secondly from not realizing that anyone would be sitting on word from NWS at skid strip KXMR to see it you would lie about it as expected. Both big bad fuck-ups by you.

Date: January 17, 2021 08:48AM

Again, here is the recorded weather data from your preferred weather station that confirms you lied. I'd tell you to deal with it, but you are clearly incapable of doing that.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

Why would Weather Undergroud lie about recorded weather data or post inaccurate data?

Date: January 17, 2021 09:43AM

You and your off-brand sources are dismissed. Actual NWS data were posted in real time as you both froze your ass off and lied about rainfall. It was all set down at the time, a fact that you can never undo.

Date: January 17, 2021 10:17AM

Well, these sorry-ass Whiffies are wandered just about as far off into the deep, dark woods as always. Utterly detached from reality wherever they roam, the stain of the storms that plagued their failed flight to Florida may never fade. Rains, low temps, high winds, freeze warnings, small craft advisories -- these were in fact the realities waiting at the far end of that fateful 870-mile drive, but they cringe from ever recognizing such reality and try to pretend that it never really happened at all. LOL!

Meanwhile, things are as usual this morning out here in the stunning Sweet Spot where, retired or not, wealthy folks do tend to congregate. It was 34 degrees outside when I got up, and we had mostly cloudy skies at the time. The clouds will be moving out over the course of the morning though, leading to more and more bright sunshine and also help in sending temps into the upper 40's. There is a little bit of a breeze out there -- nothing serious, but enough to notice. No precip overnight and none expected anytime today, so it looks like we'll be in very good shape once again when Cash Cab hours roll around.

Not in good shape at all by all recent reports is the doomed and downcast President Ding Dong. Locked now into all but universal condemnation as the Worst (and perhaps Pussiest) President Ever, the Fat Boy wishes to console himself one last time by using tax dollars to stage his own regal sendoff from somewhere. He has no shame, just as he has no sense. It's all just Daddy never loved me devotion to Donald. What a terribly fragile and flawed person. May a gator one day grab him off the golf course. Chomp! Chomp!

In other news, the one-time Devil Rays are making plans to have about 7,000 fans at their scheduled home opener, but they will (as far as is known) be among the only clubs allowing fans in the stands. It's all subject to appfrovlas fro MLB and local health authorities, but few clubs are hurt as mush as TB by the no-fans thing. The Nats meanwhile avoided arbitration with RHP Joe Ross (27) by coming to agreement on a $1.5 miilion contract for 2021.

Looks meanwhile like another last place finish in 2021 for the ever cellar-dwelling Falls Church City. The FCCPS Board has managed to elect new officers though. Shannon Litton will be the new chair, with Laura Downs moving in to serve as vice chair. We'll see how much if any difference those two can make. Expectations are that the place will simply remain far down in the dumps.

Date: January 17, 2021 11:30AM

> You and your off-brand sources are dismissed.

You need to explain why Weather Underground, the second most visited weather website globally, would lie about the data or post inaccurate data from your preferred weather station.

> Actual NWS data were posted in real time

Real time? You said you kept in your back pocket which is the exact opposite of posting it in real time. If you posted accurate data in real time, it would be reflected in the daily record of weather conditions from your preferred weather station. The actual data recorded from your preferred weather station indicates you lied.

Of course, you could simply post a link to data supporting your claims. What's the excuse for why you won't do that?

Date: January 17, 2021 11:36AM

Round and round the hamster wheel does go. Sound and fury signifying nothing. LOL!

Date: January 17, 2021 11:56AM

So, you have no explanation why Weather Underground, the second most visited weather website globally, would lie about the data or post inaccurate data from your preferred weather station. How convenient for you.

Of course, you could simply provide a link to data from your own unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed weather reporting service. That is, if you actually had one.

Date: January 17, 2021 12:23PM

I have no need of anything beyond the original real-time NWS data. Those have already rendered you one pathetic sorry-ass loser. Case closed.

Posted by: Same shit, different day ()
Date: January 17, 2021 12:49PM

> I have no need of anything beyond the original
> real-time NWS data. Those have already rendered
> you one pathetic sorry-ass loser. Case closed.

Don't you realize how idiotic you look when you do this same kind of shit over and over?

Date: January 17, 2021 12:49PM

> I have no need of anything beyond the original
> real-time NWS data.

Which you've never provided a link to. Imagine that.

So, on the one hand we have my accounts which are substantiated by unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed evidence from Weather Underground. Links to that evidence have been provided. You have no explanation why Weather Underground, the second most visited weather website globally, would lie about the data or post inaccurate data from your preferred weather station.

On the other hand, we have your version of events which are not substantiated by anything at all. You've provided no links to NWS to substantiate your claim. We all know what your motivation to lie is and your propensity to lie.

Here's having weather information in your back pocket looks like:

Regional Max/Min Temp and Precipitation Table

ASUS62 KMLB 200017
RTPMLB
Evening Regional Temperature And Precipitation Summary
National Weather Service Melbourne, FL
717 PM EST Sat Dec 19 2020

Note: High and low temperatures are from the last 18 hours.

: 24 Hour Rainfall
: High Low Ending
: Airport Observations Today Today 7 pm
:
.B MLB 1219 E DH19/TAIRZS/TAIRZI/PPDRZZ
:
DAB : Daytona Beach Intl Apt : 72 / 47 / 0.00
FPR : Treasure Coast Intl Apt : 74 / 48 / T
ISM : Kissimmee Gateway Apt : 72 / 47 / 0.00
LEE : Leesburg Intl Apt : 73 / 44 / 0.00
MLB : Melbourne Intl Apt : 73 / 46 / 0.00
MCO : Orlando Intl Apt : 72 / 47 / 0.00
ORL : Orlando Executive Apt : 74 / 48 / 0.00
SFB : Orlando Sanford Apt : 74 / 49 / 0.00
VRB : Vero Beach Apt : 73 / 49 / 0.00
TTS : Kennedy Space Center : 74 / 50 / T
XMR : Cape Canaveral AFS : 73 / 53 / T
COF : Patrick AFB : 71 / 54 / T
.END

That's the NWS data fucking you over, dipshit Is their precious data inaccurate as well????

https://w2.weather.gov/climate/index.php?wfo=mlb

Want to see the next day's weather data? LOL! You are so fucked! You didn't even see it coming. You were so stupid that you couldn't find the weather data on the National Weather Service website! Now, I know you'll come back with some putrid bullshit story, but you are fucked and everyone can see you are nothing but a lying piece of shit! You walked right into it, you dumbfuck!

Date: January 17, 2021 12:51PM

Same shit, different day Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I have no need of anything beyond the original
> > real-time NWS data. Those have already
> rendered
> > you one pathetic sorry-ass loser. Case closed.
>
>
> Don't you realize how idiotic you look when you do
> this same kind of shit over and over?

He probably does, but what else can he do? You know he won't admit to lying or being wrong.

Date: January 17, 2021 01:09PM

Douche can’t simply admit that he froze to death, just as NWS reported at the time.

Posted by: Sad broken old man ()
Date: January 17, 2021 01:30PM

> Douche can’t simply admit that he froze to
> death, just as NWS reported at the time.

You're really kind of pitiful at this point.

Date: January 17, 2021 01:35PM

> Douche can’t simply admit that he froze to
> death, just as NWS reported at the time.

Douche, can't simply admit that he lied and Weather Underground and now the NWS confirmed it.

Dude, NWS fucked you. I knew you'd have some sort of excuse about Weather Underground. You predictably attacked the source of the information confirming you are a liar. Then you went to rely too heavily on NWS. The NWS data from their own website confirms you lied. To make matters worse for your dumbass, the NWS data is EXACTLY the same as the Weather Underground data. You got caught lying twice on the same subject. That's a special kind of stupid you find yourself in now.

So, what's your latest excuse? The NWS recorded data is now somehow bad as well? All these weather reports say one thing and you say the opposite. Just admit you lied and move on to your next beatdown.

Date: January 17, 2021 01:42PM

Not sure that so routinely kicking the living shit out of some bunch of chronic losers is as pitiful as being one of those chronic losers.

Date: January 17, 2021 01:45PM

Your precious NWS data fucked you. There is no recovery for you. You lied. You got caught.

Day 2.

ASUS62 KMLB 210014
RTPMLB
Evening Regional Temperature And Precipitation Summary
National Weather Service Melbourne, FL
714 PM EST Sun Dec 20 2020

Note: High and low temperatures are from the last 18 hours.

: 24 Hour Rainfall
: High Low Ending
: Airport Observations Today Today 7 pm
:
.B MLB 1220 E DH19/TAIRZS/TAIRZI/PPDRZZ
:
DAB : Daytona Beach Intl Apt : 73 / 52 / 0.01
FPR : Treasure Coast Intl Apt : 81 / 52 / 0.00
ISM : Kissimmee Gateway Apt : 76 / 52 / M.MM
LEE : Leesburg Intl Apt : 70 / 51 / 0.05
MLB : Melbourne Intl Apt : 79 / 54 / 0.00
MCO : Orlando Intl Apt : 75 / 51 / 0.02
ORL : Orlando Executive Apt : 77 / 54 / T
SFB : Orlando Sanford Apt : 76 / 53 / T
VRB : Vero Beach Apt : 81 / 51 / 0.00
TTS : Kennedy Space Center : 77 / 55 / T
XMR : Cape Canaveral AFS : 76 / 55 / 0.02
COF : Patrick AFB : 78 / 58 / 0.02
.END

So, what's your excuse? Why is official NWS data now contradicting your bogus claims?

Date: January 17, 2021 02:14PM

Only XMR would be of any relevance, dope, and you have of course cherry-picked the date to one that detects only late light rain. Things got so much, much worse from there. It’s not like you can actually hide from it.

Date: January 17, 2021 02:55PM

> Only XMR would be of any relevance, dope,

According to you. For some reason, you seem obsessed with that weather station. But fine, we will pick that one as it still crushes your lies with actual recorded data.

> and you
> have of course cherry-picked the date to one that
> detects only late light rain.

Should have known your next excuse should be your oft-repeated "cherry-picked" whine that sniveling cowards always seem to whimper. There is an easy way around that, post your own links and data. You seem too much of a coward to do just that. I posted that day because you claimed it was a washout. You lied and the data proves you lied.

I've actually posted two days of weather observations posted on the NWS website. I've posted a more extensive history from data posted on Weather Underground. The two days I posted were ones in which you lied about. What other day would you like to see posted? Why not just post your own link? Well?

> Things got so much,
> much worse from there.

There was a two day dip in temps on the 25th and 26th that began with some late night storms, but those were noted long ago. Prior to that, it was very pleasant as captured in the recorded weather data at your weather station of choice. After that, there was a very nice rebound in temps as well.

Even on the days where the temps fell, it was still quite pleasant in the sunshine with daytime highs in the mid 50s. Not as ideal as the previous and following days, but certainly not as dire as you are making them out to be. Your envy is getting the better of you and making you look foolish again.

> It’s not like you can
> actually hide from it.

Nothing to hide from. After all, I am the only one here posting actual links to recorded weather data. You've simply lied and lied some more.

Date: January 17, 2021 04:13PM

Fuck off, Lying Linus. Your Florida trip was medically foolish to begin with, and ended in being quite the failure, plagued from the outset by rain, low temps, and high winds. Your clumsy efforts to hide the unbeachlike truth are doing you no good. They only make your fraud more obvious.

Date: January 17, 2021 04:18PM

> Fuck off, Lying Linus.

LOL! You're mad again and that makes me smile.

> Your Florida trip was
> medically foolish to begin with,

Bzzzt. You have no clue what you are talking about. Your alleged 3 hour meal was far more risky than my trip. You even dined with Principal COVID Cluster!

> and ended in
> being quite the failure, plagued from the outset
> by rain, low temps, and high winds.

Not according to the data from your favorite weather station. Would you like to see it again. Days 1 and 2 have shot down your lies. You were fucked by the NWS data, dope. Funny part is that YOU demanded it come directly from NWS. You were too stupid to know that the Weather Underground data IS the NWS data.

> Your clumsy
> efforts to hide the unbeachlike truth are doing
> you no good.

I simply report and link to the data recorded at you preferred weather station. It is the truth and it shows you are a lying fraud.

Date: January 17, 2021 04:35PM

You’re a total failure, Linus. There is no way for you to recover. Certainly, your childish envy and butthurt over our latest meal at Eddie V’s is not doing you any good. Fool.

Date: January 17, 2021 04:53PM

Envious of a meal where you went against just about every CDC recommendation issued regarding dining out? Not likely. Eddie V's is, of course, a fine meal, but certainly not worth the unnecessary risk of contracting COVID. Not only did you ignore almost all CDC recommendations, you doubled down on your risky behavior by sharing a table with Principal COVID Cluster who then put you in further peril by inviting over some unnecessary staff. While you should have been quarantined this past week, you've gone about your daily routine potentially spreading the disease you picked up at your ill-advised lunch. You are quite the selfish asshole!

But, back to the topic at hand, you have not provided any links of recorded data that support your weather lies. All links provided have actually proven you to be a liar.

The NWS really fucked you and the sad part is you actually walked right into it. You were too dumb to know that the NWS keeps their historical data. That data downright fucked you! The data shows that for the better part of nearly 14 days, the weather was quite nice. Aside from two days, temperatures were quite pleasant and precipitation was minimal. All of that just adds further insult to your injury. Bigtime butthurt for you. You should have long been used to my superiority by now, but I guess it still causes you to lie about silly shit. Sit that can easily be proven to be lies. You really are long overdue for a mental health intervention.

Posted by: The Harder They Come ()
Date: January 17, 2021 05:38PM

Poor old guy just can't win.

The harder he tries, the more he fails.

Date: January 17, 2021 05:47PM

Go fuck your douchebag self, Linus. Tens of thousands are now in the process of dying thanks to the Xmas COVID spike that traveling assholes like you helped create. Meanwhile, restaurants in NoVa are open for in-house dining. The Principals in particular are familiar with proper in-house protocols and are very interested in keeping all four of us healthy. All you are interested in is foolish shit-slinging. In other words, you are just a worthless dope.

Date: January 17, 2021 06:28PM

> Go fuck your douchebag self, Linus.

You are upset again and that makes me smile.

> Tens of
> thousands are now in the process of dying thanks
> to the Xmas COVID spike that traveling assholes
> like you helped create.

There are safe ways to travel. Apparently, you can't figure out a way to do that. You really are a fucking moron.

> Meanwhile, restaurants in
> NoVa are open for in-house dining.

Airports, interstates, railways and other forms of travel are open as well.

> The Principals
> in particular are familiar with proper in-house
> protocols and are very interested in keeping all
> four of us healthy.

Principal COVID Cluster presided over at least two outbreaks at his establishment within a couple of weeks. Then, to make matters worse, he welcomes unnecessary staff to interact with a couple of geriatrics while dining out for three hours. You came in contact with more people outside your household in that three hour window than we did in nearly two weeks away from home. Then, you refused to quarantine. You selfish asshole.

> All you are interested in is
> foolish shit-slinging.

I simply deal in facts and data. You lie all the damn time.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6936a5.htm
"Adults with positive SARS-CoV-2 test results were approximately twice as likely to have reported dining at a restaurant than were those with negative SARS-CoV-2 test results."

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/personal-social-activities.html
"Minimize the time you spend in the restaurant or bar. The longer you stay, the more you increase your risk."

REMINDER: You have not provided any links showing recorded weather data to substantiate your claims. Thus far, all links provided show recorded data that confirm you are a liar.

Your little boy toddler boot has been mired in a pile of your own bullshit for quite some time.

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: January 17, 2021 11:55PM

>
> Certainly, your childish envy
> and butthurt over our latest meal at Eddie V’s
> is not doing you any good.

Nobody's envious over a frozen food meal microwaved at an overpriced gyp joint like Eddie V's, DOLT. You might as well eat at Arthur Treacher's. It's the same tripe but it don't cost no 900 bucks or whatever your loser ass paid too much for it. Get a Mickey D's fishj samich & you're better off or go to 1 of those seafood carryout joints if you want microwaved frozen fish. You'll pay allot less & probably like it better.

But you're such a DOLT you think people want to pay too much for something.

Jackoff.

Date: January 18, 2021 12:00AM

> Not sure that the FC guy so routinely kicking the living shit
> out of some who's loser-in-chief of a bunch of chronic losers & is as pitiful b\c I'm so pathetic
> as being oneI'm loser-in-chief of those chronic losers. It should be obvious I'm a chronic loser b\c I support Donald Trump

FIFY

Posted by: J. Poopydepends Morgenthau ()
Date: January 18, 2021 12:02AM

> I had to get my Depends changed
> 4X today from yelling at the
> neighborhood kids to get off
> my lawn. Highlight of
> my day.

Date: January 18, 2021 01:12AM

‘The Squad’ is so impressive. Linus himself is of course just an habitually lame and dishonest person. Also a bitter, broke-ass, poorly educated dope who cannot afford to live where I live, do what I do, or dine where I dine. All this eats at him 24/7/365. Poor baby.

Date: January 18, 2021 07:46AM

I simply deal in facts and truth. You lie all the damn time.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6936a5.htm
"Adults with positive SARS-CoV-2 test results were approximately twice as likely to have reported dining at a restaurant than were those with negative SARS-CoV-2 test results."

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/personal-social-activities.html
"Minimize the time you spend in the restaurant or bar. The longer you stay, the more you increase your risk."

REMINDER: You have not provided any links showing recorded weather data to substantiate your claims. Thus far, all links provided show recorded data that confirm you are a liar.

Your little boy toddler boot has been mired in a pile of your own bullshit for quite some time.

Date: January 18, 2021 08:04AM

LAME-ASS LINUS: A Man Made of Words...These Words:

So alone, apart, empty, afraid, pained, outdated, forlorn, confused, abused, daft, depleted, emasculated, exhausted, beset, shamed, silenced, abandoned, desperate, delusional, horny, anguished, flayed, fizzled, distracted, disrespected, hollow, jaded, shaded, tattered, lying, lost, spent, naive, naked, helpless, cowering, hallucinated, failed, phony, misguided, beaten, longing, surpassed, hungry, haunted, ridiculed, wretched, routed, overwhelmed, tortured, wasted, sorry, sad, quite completely fucked, and far, far, far beyond stupid.

Yup, that's him alright.

Date: January 18, 2021 08:31AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
> I simply deal in facts and truth.

No, those words are most definitely not on the list. Perhaps lying scumbag ought to be.

> You lie all the damn time.

Yet you have not been able to name a single lie that I have told here since being challenged to do so in June of last year. Another telling mega-fail on your part -- one of so very, very many. .

Meanwhile, public health officials and industry insiders say that NoVa indoor dining is fine so long as proper protocols are followed. At least for those who can afford to pay the check. They all meanwhile agreed that holiday travel was a simply terrible idea in every case imaginable. Face it, fuckwad -- you helped cause the many deaths associated with the Xmas COVID Spike. Nice going, douchebag.

And as you and I both know, real-time NWS data confirmed the brutal weather conditions you had so callously and foolishly driven 870 miles to get to. Freeze warnings, small craft advisories, rains large and small, temps barely into the 30's, winds well into the 20's. All of which I read about in real-time NWS reporting, and none of which you have the spine or guts to own up to. Such a sad and slithering little low-life creature.

Date: January 18, 2021 08:33AM

LOL! Got his ass kicked on CDC Recommendations and he can't provide a link to any recorded weather data to substantiate his claims, so he hastily retreats to this line of bullshit. It failed for him in the past and it is certain to fail for him again. Let's see how long he can keep up with this nonsense. I think he might be dumb enough to think that people actually get distracted from his lies by this bullshit.

It really is just an admission of his defeat. He's over there waving the white flag under his carport.

Date: January 18, 2021 08:45AM

> And as you and I both know,

I know you are lying. That is what we both know.

> real-time NWS data
> confirmed the brutal weather conditions

For posterity's sake, real time weather conditions at your preferred weather station have been recorded and kept for near a half century. We can all go back and visit them whenever we want.

12/19 - High of 72 .02" of precipitation between 10 and 11 pm
12/20 - High of 76 .28" of precipitation between 10 and 11 pm.
12/21 - High of 70 0 precipitation
12/22 - High of 67 0 precipitation
12/23 - High of 75 0 precipitation
12/24 - High of 81 .01" of precipitation between 10 and 11 pm
12/25 - High of 54 .04" of precipitation between 2 and 5 am
12/26 - High of 54 0 precipitation
12/27 - High of 69 0 precipitation
12/28 - High of 74 0 precipitation
12/29 - High of 75 0 precipitation
12/30 - High of 78 0 precipitation
12/31 - High of 78 0 precipitation

Check for yourself.

You have not posted a single link to data that substantiates your claim. What is stopping you?

And face it, Principal COVID Cluster and the outbreaks at his hotspot is the responsible party for spreading COVID. Two negative tests and a 14 day quarantine. Those are the precautions I took. No spread at all from me. How many days did you quarantine after your ill-advised three hour lunch fraught with unnecessary exposure brought on by the foolish antics of Principal COVID Cluster?

Date: January 18, 2021 09:38AM

All I ever needed to post on the matter of your sorry and badly weather betrayed holidays was put up on the actual days before and after Xmas on which you were suffering so badly. You never thought that I might be watching. and now there’s no way back from that mistake. Not from the further shame of PVC and paper plates either. LOL!

Date: January 18, 2021 10:10AM

> LAME-ASS LINUSActual JP Morgenthau: A Man Made of Words...These
> Words:

>
> So alone, apart, empty, afraid, pained, outdated,
> forlorn, confused, abused, daft, depleted,
> emasculated, exhausted, beset, shamed, silenced,
> abandoned, desperate, delusional, horny,
> anguished, flayed, fizzled, distracted,
> disrespected, hollow, jaded, shaded, tattered,
> lying, lost, spent, naive, naked, helpless,
> cowering, hallucinated, failed, phony, misguided,
> beaten, longing, surpassed, hungry, haunted,
> ridiculed, wretched, routed, overwhelmed,
> tortured, wasted, sorry, sad, quite completely
> fucked, and far, far, far beyond stupid.
>
> Yup, that's hime alright.

FIFY

Date: January 18, 2021 10:15AM

Well, in another bit of naked, unvarnished truth, the Whiffies truly are a motley crew and a collection of useless lying sorry shits all wrapped up in a single individual. Meanwhile, we who are so much better educated, more well heeled, and vastly further upscale out here in the lovely Sweet Spot are set to enjoy yet another bright, crisp winter day. It was 32 degrees outside when I arose under cloudy skies, with neither wind nor rain, just tiny little gentle puffs of breeze. No rain overnight and none expected at any hour today. What we will see is the clouds soon making way for another day of glowing sunshine as temperatures move up smartly into the mid 40's. A good way yet from what will be a welcome Spring, but for mid-January, this is plenty good enough.

Not good at all of course is the now sunken hulk of poor old President Ding Dong. Now serving just as a reminder of all that is worst in the world, he can only meet with other craven members of his grifter family to plot out which among them he had better pardon lest they be ensnared and duly punished for acts as yet both known and unknown. Waiting in the wings of course are new names for Trump to refamiliarize himself with -- Tish James, Cy Vance, Michael Sherwin, and of course the likes of Roberta Kaplan and E. Jean Carroll. The Fat Boy will be hard pressed to get in his rounds of bad golf even without locals trying to shut him down and run him out of town. Bush-43 was able to hide out in a neighborhood of wealthy oil men when he crawled away in shame, but Trump will have to play past more dire and difficult hazards than mere disaster in Iraq and the Great Recession.

In other news, 2019 World Series stalwart Anibal Sanchez (36) is slated to throw alongside Julio Teheran in a Miami showcase tomorrow. No fastball will be on display, but he could make an impression if the butterfly-change is doing its thing.

Nothing is of course effectively doing its thing over in the downscale dumps of Falls Church City. Home to so many useless lying sleazebags, the place is just a city of lying, shame, and disgrace. It is at best a place to flee from. In harried fashion, the City Council has meanwhile acquiesced in a 6-month roll-back of timelines for the teetering West End project. Hopes are that this will somehow create enough time for developers to secure needed financing that just isn't there at the moment. No surprise that other ballyhooed projects are stuck in the same or similar situations. Things just aren't looking good in the Teeny Tiny City ar all.

Date: January 18, 2021 10:32AM

NICE T-SHIRT...
file.php?2,file=442244,filename=__robeet

Date: January 18, 2021 10:32AM

> All I ever needed to post on the matter of your
> sorry and badly weather betrayed holidays was put
> up on the actual days before and after Xmas on
> which you were suffering so badly.

You posted no links. No actual verifiable data. You need those to even make a case for your veracity. You have nothing.

The links that have been posted with actual verifiable data from your preferred weather station confirm that you are a liar. Your refusal to post links to actual data now confirm that you know you are caught lying. Just as you can't post any links or images of these townhouses painted in a questionable array of color in Great Forest, you can't post any links with data that substantiates your claim. You are once again caught lying. Nothing you can do to refute that.

> You never
> thought that I might be watching.

You are correct that I never thought you were that obsessed with me that you would monitor weather 800 miles away from you. I am not surprised you lied about that weather though. You lie all the time.

> and now
> there’s no way back from that mistake.

Dude, there was never a deviation from course than needed correction. The actual data has been shown here by me. That data confirm you are a liar. You've produced nothing but lies on top of lies.

You do realize everyone can see you are lying. There's never been a doubt about your lies. Actual recorded data has been reported here for many weeks now by me. You've provided exactly nothing in the way of unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed evidence in the way I have.

It's been a completely one-sided affair where I've kicked your ass up and down the field of play. The actual NWS data recorded and reported thoroughly fucked you.

Date: January 18, 2021 10:33AM

> NICE T-SHIRT...
> SRC="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.
> php?2,file=442244,filename=__robeetos.JPG"
> width=300>

FAIL.

Date: January 18, 2021 10:36AM

Oops...

EAT MORE SHIT, LINUS...
Attachments:
__robeetos.JPG

Date: January 18, 2021 10:39AM

Like you, Roberto's is finito.

Unlike you, ROberto's had a long successful run. Your next success will be your first.

Date: January 18, 2021 10:54AM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
> You posted no links.

None were needed, asswipe. Even the mentally defedtive could have found the real-time data at NWS, but I guess you are just not as clever as the mentally defective. Lying asswipe dope.

> Just as you can't post any links or images of these
> townhouses painted in a questionable array of color
> in Great Forest, you can't post any links with data
> that substantiates your claim.

The only problem there is the profound weakness of the google skills you once boasted over. Just a massive techno-fail on your part. One of hundreds of such asshole fails you have fallen into.

> You are correct that I never thought you were
> that obsessed with me that you would
> monitor weather 800 miles away from you.

Would have been 870 miles just from FCC. More than that of course from the superior Sweet Spot. And for 'obsessed', you need to substitute 'certain that you would lie'.

> It's been a completely one-sided affair where I've
> kicked your ass up and down the field of play. The
> actual NWS data recorded and reported thoroughly
> fucked you.

Big talk, no stalk. Your 'vacation' was a complete disaster. And sadly for so many more than just yourself. You and Typhoid Mary have much too much in common. Lying douchebag loser.

Happy MLK Day though. Do something respectable today to celebrate. You have not come close here so far.

Date: January 18, 2021 11:11AM

> Like you, Roberto's is finito.

I noted the fact earlier, moron. Maybe pick up a pack of Prevagen or something. Meanwhile, the black beans at Roberto's were wonderful. I know.. I actually ate a lot of them. You were never there at all. No time at Fish Lips or Gregory's either. You are the nothing-most of all Too Far North Florida nothing-burgers.

> Unlike you, Roberto's had a long successful run.
> Your next success will be your first.

LOL! I've been putting the big bad boot up your flabby butt on an uninterrupted basis since 2013. You have not enjoyed a single day of that long and tumbrel-like ride.

Date: January 18, 2021 11:32AM

> Even the mentally
> defedtive could have found the real-time data at
> NWS, but I guess you are just not as clever as the
> mentally defective. Lying asswipe dope.

Good thing for us, the real time data from the NWS is recorded and kept for posterity's sake. At your preferred weather station, they've been doing that for nearly 50 years. Of course, you didn't make any claims in real time. Rather, like a lying coward, you kept it in your back pocket and posted about it days after alleged real time viewing. Again, good thing for us that NWS records and posts their data. There's no debate at all. You lied.

12/19 - High of 72 .02" of precipitation between 10 and 11 pm
12/20 - High of 76 .28" of precipitation between 10 and 11 pm.
12/21 - High of 70 0 precipitation
12/22 - High of 67 0 precipitation
12/23 - High of 75 0 precipitation
12/24 - High of 81 .01" of precipitation between 10 and 11 pm
12/25 - High of 54 .04" of precipitation between 2 and 5 am
12/26 - High of 54 0 precipitation
12/27 - High of 69 0 precipitation
12/28 - High of 74 0 precipitation
12/29 - High of 75 0 precipitation
12/30 - High of 78 0 precipitation
12/31 - High of 78 0 precipitation

Check for yourself.

Wow! It's almost the complete opposite of what you claim! That's your first lie in this post.

> The only problem there is the profound weakness of
> the google skills you once boasted over.

In order for that to be a valid statement, you'd actually have to prove these townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest actually exist. You haven't because you can't. That's two lies in one post for you.

> And
> for 'obsessed', you need to substitute 'certain
> that you would lie'.

Your obsession has long been noted. You only recently upped your game in that department. If I lied, you could prove it with links providing data proving I lied. I don't see any links from you. LOL!

> Big talk, no stalk.

LOL! I'm the one who posted actual NWS data. You've merely lied about it.

MLK was a man of honor. You are nothing but a lying fraud. If you knew shame, you'd be ashamed to type his initials. It's bad enough you lied about the circumstances in which they renamed Lee HS after the esteemed John Lewis, but for you to invoke MLK in any fashion is reprehensible. You and your boy Trump stand against just about everything he stood for. For shame, asshole. For shame.

Date: January 18, 2021 11:39AM

> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> -----
> > Like you, Roberto's is finito.
>
> I noted the fact earlier, moron. Maybe pick up a
> pack of Prevagen or something.

Where did I claim you didn't? Maybe take your own advice. Your addled brain seems more disturbed than usual. That mental health intervention can't come soon enough for you.

Date: January 18, 2021 12:13PM

So badly damaged! To your unending horror, real NWS data were immediately referenced in response to your expected and worthless lies. Your rosy red ass just burns and burns brightly in response. Flamed-out loser.

Date: January 18, 2021 12:26PM

The shameless asshole has returned after having the disgusting audacity to mention MLK in a post where he tells no less than two obvious lies. He should be ashamed and sent to the corner to suck his thumb.

> real NWS data were immediately referenced
> in response to your expected and worthless lies.

Bzzzt. You only mentioned weather concerning the 19th and 20th on the 24th. You are such a lying fraud. You can't even keep your lies straight. No doubt you deliberately did that because you are too stupid to know that historical weather data is kept and readily available.

If you are interested in actual NWS data from those days at your preferred weather station, here you go...

Lying fraud. You got caught in yet another lie.

Posted by: Havana Pete ()
Date: January 18, 2021 01:20PM

> -----
> > Happy MLK Day though. Do something respectable
> today to celebrate. You have not come close here
> so far.

Lying sacks of shit Dimwit's going to tell us about honorable. What a fake.

Date: January 18, 2021 01:45PM

> Bzzzt. You only mentioned weather concerning the
> 19th and 20th on the 24th.

Try reading that 12/24 post again. You screwed it up really
badly this past time around. Fucking illiterate.

Date: January 18, 2021 01:56PM

Meanwhile hamster-wheelers are careening all over the place in their random patterns of blindness and desperate ignorance. What a sorry lot of losers.

Date: January 18, 2021 02:09PM

> -----
> > Bzzzt. You only mentioned weather concerning
> the
> > 19th and 20th on the 24th.
>
> Try reading that 12/24 post again. You screwed it
> up really
> badly this past time around. Fucking illiterate.

LOL! You screwed up writing it. You made no weather announcements on 12/19 or 12/20. More of your inability to keep track of your lies!

Your lies are unraveling before everyone.

Date: January 18, 2021 02:16PM

> Meanwhile hamster-wheelers are careening all over
> the place in their random patterns of blindness
> and desperate ignorance. What a sorry lot of
> losers.

Meanwhile, you were accused having the disgusting audacity to mention MLK in a post where you tell no less than two obvious lies. An honorable man, an honest man, a man who was confident of the veracity of his claims would not stand for such an accusation. He would fight tooth and nail to show that his claims were true and that the accusations against him were, in fact, the lies. You retreated like a lying coward.

You did nothing, revealing that you know your claims to be lies and your invocation of Dr. King's name was disgustingly shameless. Even if you didn't care for your own reputation, you wouldn't want Dr. King's name associated with a liar.

You are a horrible human being. Horrible.

Date: January 18, 2021 02:18PM

LOLOLOL! Info on hand, I merely waited for you to lie about the early days, which you quickly did. The 12/24 post meanwhile refers to 12/24. Dumbfuck.

Date: January 18, 2021 02:24PM

> LOLOLOL! Info on hand, I merely waited for you to
> lie about the early days, which you quickly did.

Yet, you posted nothing in those days.

You do realize that real time observations are noted and recorded and then reflected in the recorded weather observations of that day, don't you? Are you so stupid that you think recorded weather observations are somehow less accurate than whatever it is you are trying to pretend is authentic data?

You do realize that the

> The 12/24 post meanwhile refers to 12/24.
> Dumbfuck.

Where you mentioned precipitation during the first two days after my arrival (19th and 20th) which had not been mentioned previously and not recorded in the record of weather conditions? Dumbfuck.

Date: January 18, 2021 02:46PM

More worse than 2nd grade reading. You really are an illiterate. And of course an habitual and serial liar. Obvious fucking idiot.

Date: January 18, 2021 02:53PM

You can run away from your inability to keep track of your lies, but you can't hide from them. They will always haunt you.

The simple fact is on the 24th, you made statements about weather conditions that allegedly occurred on the 19th and 20th.

Because you are too stupid to understand that weather conditions are regularly monitored, reported and recorded throughout each day, you got caught telling lies about the weather conditions on both of those days.

You can also keep running from your Dr. King atrocious behavior as well, but you cannot hide from how vile it is. It would haunt most men with a conscience. I am sure it doesn't bother you in the least.

Date: January 18, 2021 02:55PM

> Meanwhile hamster-wheelers are careening all over
> the place in their random patterns of blindness
> and desperate
I'm an ignorantcedolt. What a sorry lot of
> losersI am.

FIFY

Date: January 18, 2021 03:14PM

Eat shit, Linus. It’s the best meal you’ll have all day. You are otherwise just the sorriest piece of contradicted shit imaginable. I simply waited for you to lie about the weather, and you promptly did. Just the expected extension of your long history here as a total shit-slinging douchebag.

Date: January 18, 2021 03:28PM

> Eat shit, Linus. It’s the best meal you’ll
> have all day.

I'll leave the Subway and GAR to oafish clods like you.

> You are otherwise just the sorriest
> piece of contradicted shit imaginable. I simply
> waited for you to lie about the weather, and you
> promptly did.

If that were the case, the recorded data would reflect as much. As it stands, the recorded weather data aligns perfectly with my descriptions.

Real time data is recorded and kept in the record of daily weather conditions. That record indicates you lied.

You lose.

You can also keep running from your Dr. King atrocious behavior as well, but you cannot hide from how vile it is. It would haunt most men with a conscience. I am sure it doesn't bother you in the least.

Date: January 18, 2021 03:31PM

> I Eat shit, Linus. It’s the best meal youI’ll
> have all day. You are otherwiseI am just the sorriest
> piece of contradicted shit imaginable. I simply
> waited for you to lie about everything the weather, and you
> promptly did
. Just the expected extension of myour
> long history here as a total shit-slinging
> douchebag.

FIFY

Date: January 18, 2021 03:37PM

Happy MLK Day again, even to worthless slime-ball low-life shit-slinging assholes like you.

Date: January 18, 2021 03:45PM

If you knew shame, you'd be mortified to mention his name in the same breath as your obvious lies. You truly are a vile scumbag.

Date: January 18, 2021 04:03PM

When in doubt, just make a total ass of yourself.

Date: January 18, 2021 04:06PM

> When in doubt, just make a total ass of yourself.

Well, at least you have an explanation for your contemptable behavior. The question is whether or not you have the backbone to admit to your lies and blunders? Just deplorable of you to mention MLK in the same breath as your lies though. No excuse there at all.

Real time data is recorded and kept in the record of daily weather conditions. That record indicates you lied.

Date: January 18, 2021 05:11PM

Go fuck yourself, you poorly educated asshole. Your words make a mockery of truth, justice, and the American way.

Posted by: Kill yourself for your country ()
Date: January 18, 2021 05:16PM

> Go fuck yourself, you poorly educated asshole.
> Your words make a mockery of truth, justice, and
> the American way.

You're a joke.

Make it a better place.

Date: January 18, 2021 05:25PM

Straight F’s for the downscale dopes.

Posted by: And that's saying a lot ()
Date: January 18, 2021 05:49PM

> Straight F’s for the downscale dopes.

Fuck you old man.

You're the biggest douchebag I've ever seen.

Pull your head out of your pretentious ass sometime and you'll see what an asshole you are.

Date: January 18, 2021 06:03PM

> Go fuck yourself, you poorly educated asshole.
> Your words make a mockery of truth, justice, and
> the American way.

You are the vile degenerate who tells baseless lies while invoking Dr. King's name. Remember that. That is what a classless clod you are. That is wholly un-American. If you knew shame, you'd be repentant.

Here is some truth:

Real time data is recorded and kept in the record of daily weather conditions. That record indicates you lied. And that lie is just one of many. Truth!

You being exposed as a lying fraud over and over again is the justice you deserve.

Date: January 18, 2021 06:11PM

I know, all those degrees, honoraries, awards and commendations? They piss you downscale losers off just as much as the details of my wealth and residence in the simply sublime Sweet Spot. Eat you hearts out, dopes.

Date: January 18, 2021 06:16PM

Hope you have had a wonderful MLK Day, asshole. Perhaps you flew a BLM flag at the LTCF today? Douche!

Pages: PreviousFirst...139140141142143144145146147148149...LastNext
Current Page: 144 of 609

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.