HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...144145146147148149150151152153154...LastNext
Current Page: 149 of 167
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: February 01, 2021 12:35PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What's the difference?
>
> There is no difference, asshole. You are the same
> sorry, broke-ass and beyond ignorant sack of shit
> as always. And of course, $14 ≠ $11. Go ask
> Nurse Diesel for some coping meds.


SO mature, for a 3RD GRADER, that is. He does this, 1, b\c he has nothing else but namecalling and 2, even if he did have anything else, he wouldn't be able to use it b\c of his 3rd Grade mental & emotional development. WHAT a loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: KCLBV ()
Date: February 01, 2021 12:36PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Well, the ‘old guy’ is now showered,
> shaved,
> > and dressed,
>
> Notice he didn't indicate he did those things
> himself. LOL!

If he could, Gerund Boy prob. wouldn't need Depends.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 01, 2021 12:50PM

Yeah, it’s good to find and quarantine staff who test positive. The family of Jose Martinez no doubt wishes that had happened in his case. Stupid fuck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 01, 2021 01:10PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, it’s good to find and quarantine staff who
> test positive.

It's better to preside over a COVID Free workplace. Presiding over two outbreaks in approx. two weeks indicates a poor plan or poor execution of a plan to prevent workplace transmission. The health department should shut down such COVID hot spots.

> The family of Jose Martinez no
> doubt wishes that had happened in his case.
> Stupid fuck.

How do you know it didn't happen? You don't. Dumbass.

Your mental disorder is severely impacting your ability to deal with reality and facts.

Bear Branch Tavern
https://www.bearbranchtavern.com/menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buttermilk fried chicken, classic buffalo sauce, shredded iceberg, Jack cheese, tomato, house blue cheese dressing, flour tortilla.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese - CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

Dogwood Tavern (132 W. Broad St. aka the previous home of Broad St. Grill)
https://www.dogwoodtavern.com/Menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buffalo dipped crispy chicken tenders, Jack cheese, shredded iceberg, sliced tomato & blue cheese dressing in a grilled flour tortilla. Served with choice of side.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese- CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: February 01, 2021 01:11PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, I'm a dope & a loserit’s good to find and quarantine staff who
> test positive. The family of Jose Martinez no
> doubt wishes that had happened in his case.

> I'm a Stupid fuck, too.


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 01, 2021 01:22PM

Asshole is sooooo dumb that he fails even after a year of this to realize that COVID is loose in the world, and one can only work to deal with that. No deaths to date at the domains of either of The Principals. Thompson’s cannot say the same.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 01, 2021 01:34PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Asshole is sooooo dumb that he fails even after a
> year of this to realize that COVID is loose in the
> world,

And rampant at Principal COVID Cluster's establishment. Two outbreaks in just over 14 days. It's clear Principal COVID Cluster has done very little to prevent these outbreaks. In his case, testing appears to be the minimum being done.

> No deaths to date at the domains of either of The
> Principals. Thompson’s cannot say the same.

You failed to indicate how you know there was no testing at Thompson's. Stating or implying that they run an unsafe establishment walks dangerously close to libel if your statements are not true. Not that you'd be worth suing, but it'd be a way to get at the truth, which is your mortal enemy.


Your mental disorder is severely impacting your ability to deal with reality and facts.

Bear Branch Tavern
https://www.bearbranchtavern.com/menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buttermilk fried chicken, classic buffalo sauce, shredded iceberg, Jack cheese, tomato, house blue cheese dressing, flour tortilla.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese - CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

Dogwood Tavern (132 W. Broad St. aka the previous home of Broad Street Grill)
https://www.dogwoodtavern.com/Menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buffalo dipped crispy chicken tenders, Jack cheese, shredded iceberg, sliced tomato & blue cheese dressing in a grilled flour tortilla. Served with choice of side.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese- CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 01, 2021 03:18PM

COVID is outside, you ignorant shit-stick. Testing and quarantines are ways of
keeping it there while getting appropriate care to staff. Come on back now with more infantile babble though. That’s all you’ve got, after all, you worthless sack of shit

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 01, 2021 03:28PM

COVID clearly got into Principal COVID Cluster's restaurant and spread like wildfire. He presided over two outbreaks in a matter of two weeks. Hmmm. Two weeks is the back end of an incubation period for COVID. Coincidence?

Probably smart to drop the libelous claims against Thompson's. Smarter thing to do would be to edit the libelous claims out of your posts entirely.

Here's what else I've got.

Your mental disorder is severely impacting your ability to deal with reality and facts.

Bear Branch Tavern
https://www.bearbranchtavern.com/menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buttermilk fried chicken, classic buffalo sauce, shredded iceberg, Jack cheese, tomato, house blue cheese dressing, flour tortilla.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese - CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

Dogwood Tavern (132 W. Broad St. aka the previous home of Broad Street Grill)
https://www.dogwoodtavern.com/Menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buffalo dipped crispy chicken tenders, Jack cheese, shredded iceberg, sliced tomato & blue cheese dressing in a grilled flour tortilla. Served with choice of side.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese- CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 01, 2021 03:47PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> COVID clearly got into Principal COVID Cluster's
> restaurant and spread like wildfire.

Wrong, douchebag. Multiple residents of the same household tested positive. How hard do you have to work to be as continuously stupid?

> Probably smart to drop the libelous claims against Thompson's.

Jose Martinez worked there. He died of COVID-related causes. It was in all the papers. Suck on it, bitch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 01, 2021 04:31PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Wrong, douchebag. Multiple residents of the same
> household tested positive.

Multiple employees at the same restaurant tested positive. According to you, there were two separate outbreaks in a two week span. Your stories are starting to unravel. It happens when lies are told.

> Jose Martinez worked there. He died of
> COVID-related causes. It was in all the papers.

You accused them of not having in place the sort of comprehensive testing and screening protocols. If that's not true, it's libel.

Further, there is no causal connection between his place of employment or his contraction of COVID. In fact, TI has been operating as a takeout only service since the beginning of the pandemic.

> Suck on it, bitch

More of your repressed homosexuality moving to the forefront. I bet nobody has sucked it in a very ling time, if ever.


Bear Branch Tavern
https://www.bearbranchtavern.com/menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buttermilk fried chicken, classic buffalo sauce, shredded iceberg, Jack cheese, tomato, house blue cheese dressing, flour tortilla.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese - CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

Dogwood Tavern (132 W. Broad St. aka the previous home of Broad Street Grill)
https://www.dogwoodtavern.com/Menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buffalo dipped crispy chicken tenders, Jack cheese, shredded iceberg, sliced tomato & blue cheese dressing in a grilled flour tortilla. Served with choice of side.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese- CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 01, 2021 04:34PM

Something else you can suck on might be my toes, now that an overdue pedicure has been performed on them. Feet feel sooooooo much better. And after that, another nice casual lunch, this time with both of The Principals. Two pork platters, one steak, and one shrimp, all with appropriate starches, greens, and other yummy accompaniments. I wonder what was on the nursing home menu today?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 01, 2021 04:43PM

You’re long not much on legal concepts. The fact that Jose Martinez died is prima facie for enough’s having not been done. Enough would have left him alive.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 01, 2021 04:44PM

LOL! Look at him try and change the subject to distract and deflect from his blunders and lies.

I am beginning to think his nursing home comments are just more projection. Think about how dangerous he would be to himself or others if he were allowed to roam the world unsupervised. After all, he is a complete sociopath who can't abide by common social mores. He is a true deviant, but he probably knows his institutionalization is for the betterment of society. His shame in being institutionalized, however, causes him to project his confined status on others.


Bear Branch Tavern
https://www.bearbranchtavern.com/menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buttermilk fried chicken, classic buffalo sauce, shredded iceberg, Jack cheese, tomato, house blue cheese dressing, flour tortilla.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese - CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

Dogwood Tavern (132 W. Broad St. aka the previous home of Broad Street Grill)
https://www.dogwoodtavern.com/Menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buffalo dipped crispy chicken tenders, Jack cheese, shredded iceberg, sliced tomato & blue cheese dressing in a grilled flour tortilla. Served with choice of side.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese- CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 01, 2021 05:06PM

What a pathetic churl. Whether enjoying our wealth ourselves or sharing it with others through our family charity, we’re all over the place here. Meanwhile, your posts sink to ever less intelligent levels. Deflated fucking moron.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pathetic old man ()
Date: February 01, 2021 05:13PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What a pathetic churl. Whether enjoying our
> wealth ourselves or sharing it with others through
> our family charity, we’re all over the place
> here. Meanwhile, your posts sink to ever less
> intelligent levels. Deflated fucking moron.


You really are pitiful. lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 01, 2021 05:15PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You’re long not much on legal concepts.

LOL! We'll get to that in a second.

> The
> fact that Jose Martinez died is prima facie for
> enough’s having not been done.

You are not even close. There is no evidence you've submitted to indicate a causal connection between his death and his place of work. None. See above.

> Enough would
> have left him alive.

Really? Your medical knowledge worse than your understanding of the law. Your bogus assertion presumes that all COVID deaths are preventable after contracting the disease if "enough" is administered.



Bear Branch Tavern
https://www.bearbranchtavern.com/menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buttermilk fried chicken, classic buffalo sauce, shredded iceberg, Jack cheese, tomato, house blue cheese dressing, flour tortilla.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese - CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

Dogwood Tavern (132 W. Broad St. aka the previous home of Broad Street Grill)
https://www.dogwoodtavern.com/Menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buffalo dipped crispy chicken tenders, Jack cheese, shredded iceberg, sliced tomato & blue cheese dressing in a grilled flour tortilla. Served with choice of side.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese- CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 01, 2021 05:22PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What a pathetic churl. Whether enjoying our
> wealth ourselves or sharing it with others through
> our family charity, we’re all over the place
> here. Meanwhile, your posts sink to ever less
> intelligent levels. Deflated fucking moron.


You are a confirmed liar. Anything you say can be reasonably and justifiably called into question.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 01, 2021 06:10PM

Pathetic old man Wrote:
----------------------------------------------------
> You really are pitiful. lol

No, what I really am is a wealthy retiree thanks in part to those degrees, honoraries, awards, and commendations that you don’t have.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: February 01, 2021 06:20PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> COVID is outside, you ignorant shit-stick.
> Testing and quarantines are ways of
> keeping it there while getting appropriate care to
> staff. Come on back now with more infantile
> babble though. That’s all you’ve got, after
> all, you worthless sack of shit


TRULY worthy of a 3rd grader. Such emotional and mental maturity! This DOLT has nothing else, so he calls everybody names just like the 3rd grader he is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pathetic old man ()
Date: February 01, 2021 06:20PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pathetic old man Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> --
> > You really are pitiful. lol
>
> No, what I really am is a wealthy retiree thanks
> in part to those degrees, honoraries, awards, and
> commendations that you don’t have.


Actually, I have all of those. Multiple. Likely more than you.

What I don't have is such a fragile ego and self-image that I need to tell complete strangers on a shit little forum about that as you do. Which tells me that they, like your "wealth" and other bullshit, don't really amount to much. If they did, then you wouldn't have the need.

Capisce? Of course not, you're a huge pretentious douchebag.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Willy Waples ()
Date: February 01, 2021 06:24PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What a pathetic churl. Whether enjoying our
> wealth ourselves or sharing it with others through
> our family charity,


Nobody believes you, jackoff. You're too much of a self-aborbed nasty asshole with an inflated opinion of himself. Nasty assholes like you are selfish as fuck. No, nobody believes you do ANYTHING charitable for ANYBODY else. Selfish self absorbed asswipes like you just don't do ANYTHING charitable.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: DCUCK ()
Date: February 01, 2021 06:28PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pathetic old man Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> --
> > You really are pitiful. lol
>
> No, what I really am is a wealthy retiree thanks
> in part to those degrees, honoraries, awards, and
> commendations that you don’t have.


Nobody believes you, Gerund Boy. Besides you getting proven a fake & a fraud every day on FFXU, if you had 10% of the ED you say you did, people could discuss things w/you, Nobody can do that. Any time anybody disagrees w/you, instead of proving your point, you just call them names. When asked to show proof for what you're saying, you won't do it, you just call people names. Only an ignorant & childish asshole would act like that.

So, Gerund Boy, nobody believes a nasty, disgusting old asshole like you. Now run along, Gerund Boy. It's time for you to get your Depends changed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: February 01, 2021 06:30PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pathetic old man Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> --
> > You really are pitiful. lol
>
> No, what I really am is a lying sack of shitwealthy retiree thanks
> in part to those degrees, honoraries, awards, and
> commendations that you don’t have.



FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 01, 2021 06:33PM

PS. No lies as you yourself have so elegantly and thoroughly proven. It’s all just fact and reason that you are unable to keep up with. Like all those WADA folks who used to hang out at The Broad Street’s happy hours on Thursday nights back in the early to mid 1990’s. Good eats and good times for sure.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Sure Bob... ()
Date: February 01, 2021 06:51PM

How are your parents over in Brookmont doing these days?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 01, 2021 07:00PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> PS. No lies as you yourself have so elegantly and
> thoroughly proven.

LOL! Conclusively proven you've lied on multiple occasions.

FACT:

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

FACT:

Image of townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest:
proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.chron.


FACT:

The names of the two streets intersecting to the left of the traffic island in the photo below are S. Capitol St. and Washington Ave. That portion of the intersection is entirely north of the tracks.

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

FACT:

You have not produced a link to a single listing in the Brockmont neighborhood.

FACT:

Bear Branch Tavern
https://www.bearbranchtavern.com/menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buttermilk fried chicken, classic buffalo sauce, shredded iceberg, Jack cheese, tomato, house blue cheese dressing, flour tortilla.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese - CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

Dogwood Tavern (132 W. Broad St. aka the previous home of Broad Street Grill)
https://www.dogwoodtavern.com/Menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buffalo dipped crispy chicken tenders, Jack cheese, shredded iceberg, sliced tomato & blue cheese dressing in a grilled flour tortilla. Served with choice of side.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese- CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

FACT:

You are a confirmed liar.

Just because your fragile ego won't admit your blunders, you are then forced to foolishly lie. It happens to you all too often.

You are a real deviant who has no control over your mental health problems.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 01, 2021 07:04PM

Sure Bob... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How are your parents over in Brookmont doing these
> days?


That wasn't him. Given all of his other mental health disorders, are you really prepared to rule out multiple personalities?

His ability to deny reality and facts, even when insurmountable evidence proves he is lying, is truly the symptom of a man who suffers from severe mental and emotional maladies. At first, I was joking about his mental health problems, but the more he posts, I think it is pretty obvious now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 01, 2021 07:25PM

^^^ Beware. This is what can happen to you if the best you can do is to live in some Falls Church City LTCF. You just turn into a pitifully shrunken and twisted sock-puppet loving, shit-slinging assfuck ignoramus. Just pathetic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: February 01, 2021 07:30PM

Notice he can't actually dispute the FACTS, so he just retreats to his baseless bluster. Long past due for a mental health intervention. Although, he's probably well beyond the capabilities of any mental health professional he could afford. Maybe a pro bono case?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Sybil ()
Date: February 01, 2021 07:36PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sure Bob... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > How are your parents over in Brookmont doing
> these
> > days?
>
>
> That wasn't him. Given all of his other mental
> health disorders, are you really prepared to rule
> out multiple personalities?


Probably one of the Vienna housewives.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: February 01, 2021 09:37PM

^LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 01, 2021 09:52PM

There’s no easier way to send a Whiffie into a tizzie than to go do a nice lunch with a Principal or two. All bets are off, the wheels just come off the cart, and they act like there’s no tomorrow if you but do that single little thing. We’ll do it again soon and the results will be just the same. Such a load of jacked up horse’s asses has rarely if ever been seen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: February 01, 2021 10:35PM

The mental disorders can't deal with the FACTS. Lying and more blunders are sure to follow.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Old JP - Forum Punching Bag ()
Date: February 01, 2021 10:39PM

Old dude...

Some breaking news for you...

Nobody gives a single fuck about you or what you do.

You're a clown.

A toy for our amusement.

You impress nobody.

Your pitiful posts just make you look like the pitiful, pretentious, trying-to-hard old douchebag that you are.

We take pleasure in endlessly trolling your dumb ass and making you make a fool of yourself for us.



200.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 01, 2021 11:31PM

Singing children’s songs in the dark in hopes of reassuring themselves. This too will fail.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: February 01, 2021 11:41PM

Your lies expose you a fraud.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: XXCPB ()
Date: February 02, 2021 12:35AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Singing children’s songs in the dark in hopes of
> reassuring themselves. This too will fail.


A Gerund Boy who answers a challenge for proof with 3rd grade namecalling is going to lecture us about what a child does? Does this moron's hypocrisy EVER stop?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 02, 2021 06:10AM

What actually seems unending here are the degrees of Whiffie ignorance, envy, and butthurt. Facts are ever met with emotional outbursts. and reason with whiny nonsense. Sorry sock-puppets and childish finger-painting fill out the bill. A world of spoiled brat five-year olds would certainly be as imptlressive.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 02, 2021 08:13AM

LOL! Gerunds are gerunds and should be respected as such. That's what well bred and well educated people do. Otherwise, I am glad that the thread brings folks some pleasure, even if they are not able to contribute anything intelligent to it.

PS. The Hawk
.
Attachments:
__hawk.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 02, 2021 09:54AM

Well, pork-pork-shrimp and some steak. Those we know about, but still nothing on the nature of service at the nursing home dining hall on Monday. Certainly, it was something outstanding. Maybe all-you-can-eat king crab legs? Such fare once was available in FCC, after all.

But it's a new day today -- on the calendar at least, if not quite yet out all these gorgeous windows. In fact, it was 30 degrees when I got up, and we still had elements of a wintry mix mucking up the works out there. The birds are not at all happy with this, and they have had to increase their reliance upon the bird feeders out along the back patio. A fox was just here pawing up spills from under those feeders and slurping them down. As lunch yesterday was in the vicinity, we stopped off at the bird seed store to stock up. Now the sun-room pantry is as full as the ones in the family room and kitchen. Upped our suet supplies as well of course, so bird-and-squirrel (and fox?) things should now be set for a bit. The stupid groundhog says six more weeks of winter, so at least we're set to handle that.

For whatever reason, Real President Joe has been engaged in lengthy meetings with leading lights from the stick-in-the-mud party to hear what might be on their minds re programs for COVID relief. It's all for show though, as it's certain that nothing will actually come of it. There simply is no FORWARD in the GOP playbook, no matter how desperate the needs of average Americans might become. Some of these overdue Executive Orders on immigration should be coming through today though, trashing malign and disastrous Trump policies and setting the stage for subsequent healing legislation.

In other news, MLBPA outright rejected Bozo Bobby's latest plan for the 2021 season without so much as offering a counter=proposal. MLB thought they had bargaining chips built in, but the players just said no thank you. MLB just doesn't know what it is doing. They did hire ex-MASN star Bo Porter yesterday though. His English is as notoriously bad as that of some of our own local losers, but he has other skills that should stand him in good stead as a minor league coaching scout.

Also minor league of course is everything about Class-F Falls Church City. In a rare bit of positive news, FCCPS teachers should be able to start a second round of COVID vaccine on February 15. Inoculations anywhere are good for people everywhere, so get a shot if you are able to.

PS. The Fox...
.
Attachments:
__hungry_fox.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: February 02, 2021 10:00AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
--------------------------------
> Facts are ever met with emotional outbursts.

FACT:

Bear Branch Tavern
https://www.bearbranchtavern.com/menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buttermilk fried chicken, classic buffalo sauce, shredded iceberg, Jack cheese, tomato, house blue cheese dressing, flour tortilla.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese - CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

Dogwood Tavern (132 W. Broad St. aka the previous home of Broad Street Grill)
https://www.dogwoodtavern.com/Menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buffalo dipped crispy chicken tenders, Jack cheese, shredded iceberg, sliced tomato & blue cheese dressing in a grilled flour tortilla. Served with choice of side.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese- CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 02, 2021 10:18AM

^^^ Mindless bullshit born of now 8-day old envy and butthurt. Sorry-ass loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: February 02, 2021 10:48AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: February 02, 2021 11:10AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What actually seems unending here are the degrees
> of Whiffiemy ignorance, envy, and butthurt. Facts presented by everybody else here
> are ever met with emotional outbursts from me. and reason from them
> with whiny nonsense from me. My Sorry sock-puppets and
> childish finger-painting fill out the bill. A
> world of spoiled brat five-year olds would
> certainly be as imptlressive.


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: YVUDX ()
Date: February 02, 2021 11:15AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What actually seems unending here are the degrees
> of Whiffie ignorance, envy, and butthurt. Facts
> are ever met with emotional outbursts. and reason
> with whiny nonsense. Sorry sock-puppets and
> childish finger-painting fill out the bill. A
> world of spoiled brat five-year olds would
> certainly be as imptlressive.


Not only does Gerund Boy's hypocrisy ever stop, he doubles down on it, With every shitpost, he makes a bigger & bigger ass of himself. He points fingers and says "childish" while all he does is call people names & never presents any facts. He's easily the most obnoxious, arrogant, repulsive and disgusting wife beating douche bag on FFXU & the most ignorant and stupid, too.

WHY does this loser think anybody wants to be anything like him? Is he on drugs, or something?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 02, 2021 11:29AM

Eat shit, Linus. You never ate at Fiola Mare, your foolish Florida trip was slammed by bad weather and worse dining, things go better at Bear Branch than at long-suffering Dogwood, and of course you are classically clueless when it comes to the history of The Broad Street, another place that (like Brine) you never visited and are fundamentally ignorant of. You are just a completely inconsequential shit-slinging douchebag. Way to go, loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 02, 2021 12:54PM

LOL! You're mad. That makes me smile. You'll notice that in my response, I provide links. You don't seem to have any to substantiate your bogus claims. That's because you are a liar.


Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eat shit, Linus. You never ate at Fiola Mare,

I see my meal from months ago still haunts you. While you were pretending your meal at the strip mall pizzeria was a grand Italian feast, I ate two times in October at Fiola Mare. You whined about parking and traffic. I told you how to beat both.

> your foolish Florida trip was slammed by bad
> weather

Not according to the data recorded at your preferred weather station.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20


> and worse dining,

Beach pizza, the freshest of the fresh seafood available, the seafood tower. You couldn't be further from the truth!

> things go better at Bear
> Branch than at long-suffering Dogwood,

They go exactly the same. For a long-suffering location, it's strange that the owners decided to expand their footprint at the place. I thought you were tight with Adam and Chris.


Bear Branch Tavern
https://www.bearbranchtavern.com/menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buttermilk fried chicken, classic buffalo sauce, shredded iceberg, Jack cheese, tomato, house blue cheese dressing, flour tortilla.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese - CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

Dogwood Tavern (132 W. Broad St. aka the previous home of Broad Street Grill)
https://www.dogwoodtavern.com/Menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buffalo dipped crispy chicken tenders, Jack cheese, shredded iceberg, sliced tomato & blue cheese dressing in a grilled flour tortilla. Served with choice of side.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese- CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

> and of
> course you are classically clueless when it comes
> to the history of The Broad Street,


What restaurant does the Washington Post indicate was once located at 132 W. Broad St.? What restaurant was replaced by Dogwood at 132 W. Broad St.?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/

So, Washington Post got it wrong? Are you going with your boy Trump's fake news line to describe the Washington Post?

The old local cable access show "Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen" got it wrong?

http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm

It's just so strange that these two unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed sources support exactly what I claim? Unlike you, I visited the Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad Street.

Did it ever occur to you that the restaurant moved?

I suppose you should tell your boy Nick that he got it wrong too.

https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/

The City Paper got it wrong too.

https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/

I suppose Tammy doesn't know where she worked.

https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/

Everyone is wrong, but you are correct. You are delusional. Dumbass.

Just like weather along the space coast and townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest, you have jack shit to support your bogus claims.

Amazing how you always find yourself in such an unenviable predicament, isn't it?

This is you getting your ass kicked. Again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 02, 2021 01:41PM

LOL! No, I’m not mad, I’m just a wealthy retiree enjoying all the best of life out here in the fabulous Sweet Spot, replete as it is with dining out options and vacation adventures that are totally beyond your low-grade reach and experience. Loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 02, 2021 01:54PM

Your LOL! aside, you are definitely mad.

You are mad that you've been caught in multiple lies for which you have no evidence to support your claims.

Worse yet, all available evidence proved you lied multiple times.

What's worse, you lie about stupid shit like the price of a wrap, the location of a restaurant, recorded weather, foliage at memorials, painted townhouses, and the list goes on. All shit that can easily be proven false.

You will literally lie about anything and everything.

It's just one of the signs that you suffer from a severe mental disorder. Your anger, your lies, your poor sleep habits, and other problems you exhibit are all tell-tale signs that you are in need of a serious mental health intervention.

As for your limited vacation ventures, your one mundane trip to FL each year is financed through the equity in your home. It means you can't afford it. Meanwhile, mine are paid for when the bill comes due with no need to dip into home equity or liquidate any other asset.

> your foolish Florida trip was slammed by bad
> weather

Not according to the data recorded at your preferred weather station.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20


> and worse dining,

Beach pizza, the freshest of the fresh seafood available, the seafood tower. You couldn't be further from the truth!

> things go better at Bear
> Branch than at long-suffering Dogwood,

They go exactly the same. For a long-suffering location, it's strange that the owners decided to expand their footprint at the place. I thought you were tight with Adam and Chris.


Bear Branch Tavern
https://www.bearbranchtavern.com/menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buttermilk fried chicken, classic buffalo sauce, shredded iceberg, Jack cheese, tomato, house blue cheese dressing, flour tortilla.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese - CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

Dogwood Tavern (132 W. Broad St. aka the previous home of Broad Street Grill)
https://www.dogwoodtavern.com/Menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buffalo dipped crispy chicken tenders, Jack cheese, shredded iceberg, sliced tomato & blue cheese dressing in a grilled flour tortilla. Served with choice of side.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese- CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

> and of
> course you are classically clueless when it comes
> to the history of The Broad Street,


What restaurant does the Washington Post indicate was once located at 132 W. Broad St.? What restaurant was replaced by Dogwood at 132 W. Broad St.?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/

So, Washington Post got it wrong? Are you going with your boy Trump's fake news line to describe the Washington Post?

The old local cable access show "Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen" got it wrong?

http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm

It's just so strange that these two unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed sources support exactly what I claim? Unlike you, I visited the Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad Street.

Did it ever occur to you that the restaurant moved?

I suppose you should tell your boy Nick that he got it wrong too.

https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/

The City Paper got it wrong too.

https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/

I suppose Tammy doesn't know where she worked.

https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/

Everyone is wrong, but you are correct. You are delusional. Dumbass.

Just like weather along the space coast and townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest, you have jack shit to support your bogus claims.

Amazing how you always find yourself in such an unenviable predicament, isn't it?

This is you getting your ass kicked. Again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 02, 2021 01:55PM

And again, I ate, drank, and threw darts with friends at The Broad Street on significant numbers of particularly Thursday evenings bank in the 90’s. As with so many other places, you missed out, as you were never there. Fool!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 02, 2021 02:01PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And again, I ate, drank, and threw darts with
> friends at The Broad Street on significant numbers
> of particularly Thursday evenings bank in the
> 90’s. As with so many other places, you missed
> out, as you were never there. Fool!

And amazingly, all this evidence indicates it was located in the space now occupied by Dogwood Tavern. Strange, isn't it?

What restaurant does the Washington Post indicate was once located at 132 W. Broad St.? What restaurant was replaced by Dogwood at 132 W. Broad St.?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/

So, Washington Post got it wrong? Are you going with your boy Trump's fake news line to describe the Washington Post?

The old local cable access show "Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen" got it wrong?

http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm

It's just so strange that these two unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed sources support exactly what I claim? Unlike you, I visited the Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad Street.

Did it ever occur to you that the restaurant moved?

I suppose you should tell your boy Nick that he got it wrong too.

https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/

The City Paper got it wrong too.

https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/

I suppose Tammy doesn't know where she worked.

https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/

Everyone is wrong, but you are correct. You are delusional. Dumbass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 02, 2021 02:31PM

Beyond stupid. Wrong place, wrong time. The Broad Street existed on the south side of the street. Typically pulled in to park down the little curly ramp off of S Washington. Easy call for people who were there. Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 02, 2021 03:03PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 02, 2021 03:47PM

Either all your sources are wrong, or you completely fail to understand what they are actually talking about. May as well try to argue that north is south. Stupid sack of shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: LEXLE ()
Date: February 02, 2021 04:01PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And again, I ate, drank, and threw darts with
> friends at The Broad Street on significant numbers
> of particularly Thursday evenings bank in the
> 90’s. As with so many other places, you missed
> out, as you were never there. Fool!

Here's another lie being told by Gerund Boy. Gerund Boy don't got no friends. Nasty, rude, disgusting assholes like him ain't got no friends

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 02, 2021 04:19PM

They are talking about 132 W. Broad St. being home to Broad Street Grill prior to it being the home of Dogwood Tavern. You know, the truth.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/

Gillian Clark has just the sort of menu an adventuring palate ought to create: eclectic but not trendy, with classic dishes too beloved to exclude but as much from the casual tradition (fried squid, chicken satay) and smart fusion (braised veal with rice wine-plum sauce, vegetable and fruit tempura) as from the continental (foie gras, sweetbreads, pan-roasted monkfish, gorgonzola turnovers). You can eat big and bouncy (grilled pork chops, roast chicken, shaved lamb sandwiches and pastrami on rye) or elegant and secretly decadent (grilled scallops with red currant salad, mushroom cassoulet, squash-eggplant-potato napoleon, seared duck breast salad). Even more habit-forming is the price range: It tops out at $20 for the New York strip but most entrees go for less than $15 and the small plates and salads for less than $8. And the prices are the same at dinner as at lunch. Broad Street Grill is at 132 W. Broad St., Falls Church?> 703/533-1303.

http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm
"Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen"
Show 451
Broad Street Grill
132 West Broad St.
Falls Church, Va.

1-703-533-1303
Executive Chef - Gillian Clark


https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/
Drunkenness, Broad Street Grill, 132 W. Broad St., February 8, 1:56 a.m., police arrested a female, 19, of Fairfax, VA for DIP and Possession of False ID.

https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/
Broad Street Grill, 132 W. Broad St., Falls Church, (703) 533-1303.

https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/
Powell, who spent 14 years bartending and managing at Dogwood Tavern (all the way back to when it was Broad Street Grill)


Just so strange that all of these sources corroborate my claim that Dogwood replaced Broad Street Grill. How do you account for that? I bet you can't. You can't even seem to locate an up-to-date menu for a restaurant. Yeah, you're a real heavy hitter industry insider! LOL! Dumbass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Manobannoboughtovich ()
Date: February 02, 2021 05:45PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1ce more, Dimwit's been shown up as a liar, a fake and stupid & wrong.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 02, 2021 06:18PM

The space occupied in the early to mid-1990’s by The Broad Street is now part of the Four P’s. Simple historical fact. Only massive levels of ignorance, envy, and butthurt allow these latter day dopes to claim otherwise.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 02, 2021 06:39PM

That was never the point or the claim. You fucked up and you are now trying to squirm your way out of it....

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > They've been there for more than a decade. They
> > replaced Broad Street Grill.
>
> LOL! Get a life, shit-slinger. Even you should
> know (since it's been explained to you before)
> that The Broad Street existed on the other side of
> the street in odd-numbered space that is now
> occupied by The Four P's.

As has been shown by numerous unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed evidence, the name of the establishment located at 132 W. Broad St. just prior to Dogwood Tavern was Broad Street Grill.

The Washington Post, most-widely circulated newspaper within the Washington metropolitan area, indicates as much.

The Washington City Paper indicates as much.

The Falls Church News Press indicates as much.

The old local cable access show "Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen" indicates as much.

I, who have been to the location when it was Broad Street and Dogwood, indicate as much.

You claim to be tight with Adam and Chris. Ask them and they will indicate as much. In fact, they kept on a number of the staff from Broad Street Grill.

If you were this heavy-hitting industry insider that you claim to be, you would know such a thing. You don't because you are a fraud.

Now, be honest for a change. According to all available actual evidence, what was the name of the establishment located at 132 W. Broad St. prior to that location being occupied by it's current tenant, Dogwood Tavern?

If you use fact and reason, as you so often claim, you would come up with the answer of Broad Street Grill. Any other answer only proves you are a liar.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 02, 2021 07:07PM

The Four P’s opened in 1997. Prior to that time, The Broad Street operated in that space. Simple fact. You’ve fucked it up twice. Dumbass loser-shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 02, 2021 07:14PM

And you chose the wrong answer. Are you such a little man that you can't admit you made a mistake?


Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Four P’s opened in 1997.

Where is it claimed differently?

> Prior to that
> time, The Broad Street operated in that space.

Not the issue. Read your own words.

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > They've been there for more than a decade. They
> > replaced Broad Street Grill.
>
> LOL! Get a life, shit-slinger. Even you should
> know (since it's been explained to you before)
> that The Broad Street existed on the other side of
> the street in odd-numbered space that is now
> occupied by The Four P's.

As has been shown by numerous unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed evidence, the name of the establishment located at 132 W. Broad St. just prior to Dogwood Tavern was Broad Street Grill.

The Washington Post, most-widely circulated newspaper within the Washington metropolitan area, indicates as much.

The Washington City Paper indicates as much.

The Falls Church News Press indicates as much.

The old local cable access show "Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen" indicates as much.

I, who have been to the location when it was Broad Street and Dogwood, indicate as much.

You claim to be tight with Adam and Chris. Ask them and they will indicate as much. In fact, they kept on a number of the staff from Broad Street Grill.

If you were this heavy-hitting industry insider that you claim to be, you would know such a thing. You don't because you are a fraud.

Now, be honest for a change. According to all available actual evidence, what was the name of the establishment located at 132 W. Broad St. prior to that location being occupied by it's current tenant, Dogwood Tavern?

If you use fact and reason, as you so often claim, you would come up with the answer of Broad Street Grill. Any other answer only proves you are a liar.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 03, 2021 09:02AM

So, we are saddled now with yet another sickening illustration of the fact that Whiffies believe 'winning' to be defined as building ever bigger piles of ever less relevant bullshit. They were fucked up six ways from Sunday on this very 'Broad Street' matter back in 2016, and they are in just the same situation today, this after having been driven to it by yet another wave of ignorance, envy, and butthurt triggered by the simple act of an informal lunch with just one of The Principals at Bear Branch Tavern in Vienna. Our connections to the ownership group seem to set them off a little bit as well.

In a more fact-based tour, 132 W Broad means exactly nothing at all, and the plain truth of the matter remains that I and a number of friends and co-workers were regular patrons of The Broad Street back in the 1990s. It was one of our go-to spots, especially for Thursday happy hours. All of us -- male and female -- were dart-throwers back then, with about half I would say having been active as WADA team members, maybe more than that during the summer season. There is no confusion at all as to where The Broad Street was located. It was at 105 West Broad Street in the George Mason Square building. Where Ireland's Four Provinces would later open up. That supposedly definitive project had been completed in the late 1980's, and The Broad Street was one of its early occupants.

As with the later closing of Karaoke Idol, the opening of Luzmary, and a whole lot of predatory towing at Northside Social, all this went right past the feeble capacities of a certain local LTCF resident.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 03, 2021 10:54AM

Well, as these worn-out Whiffies continue to wallow in the ever-deeper abysses of their own expansive deceit and ignorance, we fact-and-reason folks out here in the dependably sane Sweet Spot are enjoying the early hours of a recovery from our brush with a major winter storm. What might have been as much as 4-5 inches of snow has now been weighted down and partly washed away, and a worse fate yet awaits it today. It was 30 degrees out there when I first got up, but we'll soon be near 40, and early morning clouds (and even a few flurries) will melt away to reveal plenty of those warming rays of the sun. There were some slick spots still along my way out and back to bring in the morning paper, but no real problems in carrying out that mission. Should be plenty warm now through the weekend, but the cold will make its return next week.

With his DHS nominee confirmed, Real President Joe meanwhile signed his long- planned Executive Orders on immigration, thus reversing the craven and hateful policies of his predecessor, but not yet fully undoing the damage that those have done. It will be years for instance before all those family members so callously separated at the border can even be found, much less reunited. And of course, those who died in cruel detention will never be coming back. Just another feather in the cap of Worst President Ever.

But the first process of budget reconciliation is now underway. This resembles rationality, as it opens the door to limited hours of healthy debate, but not to the partisan obstruction of endless debate. The Dems will have two shots at reconciliation this year because the prior GOP-led Congress passed consolidated appropriations, but never a budget resolution for FY 2020. They never bothered to tell their political hires that they would lose their benefits as of Jan 20 either. Oops.

In other news, Mr and Mrs Sean Doolittle have signed a $1.5M deal with CIN for 2021. They would have preferred to remain in DC, but that just didn't work out. Skyline Chili doesn't compare to a nice half-smoke, but hopefully the couple can find success and happiness along the banks of the Ohio. Both are wonderful people. Also, ex-Nats 'Wild Thing' reliever Kyle Barraclough (30) has signed a minor league contract with NYY. He and Trevor Rosenthal each failed to pan out in early 2019 Nats trials, but the reasons why they were worth a shot are still in evidence.

Also in evidence of course is the fact that feeble Falls Church City is just plain packed with a bunch of unintelligent and unobservant liars and losers, ass-clowns who have to be told of developments going on mere blocks from where they supposedly live. Of course, it's quite a discouraging world within the confines of the Itty Bitty City, so maybe that has something to do with the oveall lack of awareness there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 03, 2021 11:07AM

The dope simply can’t concede he fucked up. For the purposes of the conversation, it is irrelevant where Broad Street Grill was located from the 1980s to the mid 90s. What’s relevant is where Broad Street Grill was located when it closed this century and gave way to what is now Dogwood Tavern, home of the currently priced $14 Buffalo Chicken Wrap. Given all the evidence, there can be no question that Broad Street Grill was definitely located at 132 W. Broad St.

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > They've been there for more than a decade. They
> > replaced Broad Street Grill.
>
> LOL! Get a life, shit-slinger. Even you should
> know (since it's been explained to you before)
> that The Broad Street existed on the other side of
> the street in odd-numbered space that is now
> occupied by The Four P's.

As has been shown by numerous unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed evidence, the name of the establishment located at 132 W. Broad St. just prior to Dogwood Tavern was Broad Street Grill.

The Washington Post, most-widely circulated newspaper within the Washington metropolitan area, indicates as much.

The Washington City Paper indicates as much.

The Falls Church News Press indicates as much.

The old local cable access show "Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen" indicates as much.

I, who have been to the location when it was Broad Street and Dogwood, indicate as much.

You claim to be tight with Adam and Chris. Ask them and they will indicate as much. In fact, they kept on a number of the staff from Broad Street Grill.

If you were this heavy-hitting industry insider that you claim to be, you would know such a thing. You don't because you are a fraud.

Now, be honest for a change. According to all available actual evidence, what was the name of the establishment located at 132 W. Broad St. prior to that location being occupied by it's current tenant, Dogwood Tavern?

If you use fact and reason, as you so often claim, you would come up with the answer of Broad Street Grill. Any other answer only proves you are a liar.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 03, 2021 11:44AM

Thoroughly wrong, asshole. As wrong in 2021 as it was in 2016. It’s been just one long fuck-up for you from start to finish here. My friends and I meanwhile have a lot of happy memories from times at The Broad Street, none of them from 132 Anything. Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 03, 2021 12:25PM

Strange then, don't you think, that the Washington City Paper wrote about a Broad Street Grill on March 26, 1999 being located at 132 W. Broad St.?

What's even more perplexing, wouldn't you agree, is that the Washington Post did a piece on Chef Gillian Clark of a Broad Street Grill located at 132 W. Broad St. the very next month on April 23, 1999?

And it was weird, don't you think, that Chef Gillian Clark appeared on an episode of "Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen" and it listed her restaurant as Broad Street Grill located at 132 W. Broad St.?

Then almost eight years later, what was the Falls Church News Press writing about when they said a 19 year old was arrested for drunk in public at a place called Broad Street Grill located at 132 W. Broad St.?

And, do you agree that when the Falls Church News Press wrote their piece on the new owners of the Local Market, something was amiss when they mentioned that Tammy spent 14 years bartending and managing at Dogwood Tavern (all the way back to when it was Broad Street Grill)?

There must be some sort of alternate universe or conspiracy going back to the last century to write about a place you claim ceased to exist before these article appeared.

Was it aliens?

Maybe some sort of evil time travelers who went back in time to make you look like a liar?

Hackers? Did hackers hack into all of these various websites to make it appear as there was a Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad St.?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: February 03, 2021 12:43PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm always Thoroughly wrong, and a nasty old Depends pooping asshole to boot. My shitposting is As wrong in 2021 as it
> was in 2016. It’s been just one long fuck-up
> for youme from start to finish here. My imaginary friends and
> I meanwhile have a lot of happy memories from imaginary
> times at The Broad Street I've imagined, none of them from 132
> Anything because that's the real thing and I'm such an obvious fraud so I make shit up. Aren't I a Dope?.

FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 03, 2021 01:20PM

Wrong place, wrong time, dope. The point (even after all these years) is over what was going on at 105 W Broad in the late 1980’s and early to mid 1990’s. The answer of course is plenty of good times at The Broad Street, times that I enjoyed very much and that you were unaware of completely. Loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 03, 2021 01:39PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wrong place, wrong time, dope.

You have the wrong place, wrong time. What was going on in the late 80s to early 90s is irrelevant to the pile of shit you find yourself mired in. Remember, we were discussing Dogwood and what Dogwood replaced.

Again...

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > They've been there for more than a decade. They
> > replaced Broad Street Grill.
>
> LOL! Get a life, shit-slinger. Even you should
> know (since it's been explained to you before)
> that The Broad Street existed on the other side of
> the street in odd-numbered space that is now
> occupied by The Four P's.

That is the relevant timeframe we are discussing. We were talking about Dogwood and I pointed out that Dogwood replaced Broad St. It was a trap set for you and you jumped right into it.

So, did Dogwood replace Broad Street Grill? The answer is yes. To claim differently is a lie.

You claim to be tight with Adam and Chris. Ask them and they will indicate as much. In fact, they kept on a number of the staff from Broad Street Grill.

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press
Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen

You are not to be trusted on any of these matters. You pretend to be a heavy-hitting hospitality industry insider, but you can't even find an up-to-date menu for places or know the difference between Chowhound and ChowNow.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Same shit, different day ()
Date: February 03, 2021 01:46PM

He's just doing his usual shit of trying to flip things and throw in piles of irrelevant detail when he knows that he fucked up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 03, 2021 01:57PM

You’re as fucked as ever, douchebag. Why don’t you try telling me who my high school homeroom teacher was? Surely you would know better than I would. Stupid classless LTCF shit-slinger.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 03, 2021 02:07PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You’re as fucked as ever, douchebag. Why
> don’t you try telling me who my high school
> homeroom teacher was? Surely you would know
> better than I would. Stupid classless LTCF
> shit-slinger.

There is no evidence you made it high school. Someone with a high school education wouldn't find himself in such an unenviable and precarious position.

It's not just me kicking the shit out of you. It's the fine folks at:
Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press
Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen

You are looking like a deranged lunatic. Are you a QAnon follower as well? You are denying what the historical record clearly establishes as a fact and that fact is that Dogwood replaced Broad Street Grill.

How do you explain any of this????


https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/

Gillian Clark has just the sort of menu an adventuring palate ought to create: eclectic but not trendy, with classic dishes too beloved to exclude but as much from the casual tradition (fried squid, chicken satay) and smart fusion (braised veal with rice wine-plum sauce, vegetable and fruit tempura) as from the continental (foie gras, sweetbreads, pan-roasted monkfish, gorgonzola turnovers). You can eat big and bouncy (grilled pork chops, roast chicken, shaved lamb sandwiches and pastrami on rye) or elegant and secretly decadent (grilled scallops with red currant salad, mushroom cassoulet, squash-eggplant-potato napoleon, seared duck breast salad). Even more habit-forming is the price range: It tops out at $20 for the New York strip but most entrees go for less than $15 and the small plates and salads for less than $8. And the prices are the same at dinner as at lunch. Broad Street Grill is at 132 W. Broad St., Falls Church 703/533-1303.

http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm
"Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen"
Show 451
Broad Street Grill
132 West Broad St.
Falls Church, Va.
1-703-533-1303
Executive Chef - Gillian Clark


https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/
Drunkenness, Broad Street Grill, 132 W. Broad St., February 8, 1:56 a.m., police arrested a female, 19, of Fairfax, VA for DIP and Possession of False ID.

https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/
Broad Street Grill, 132 W. Broad St., Falls Church, (703) 533-1303.

https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/
Powell, who spent 14 years bartending and managing at Dogwood Tavern (all the way back to when it was Broad Street Grill)


Just so strange that all of these sources corroborate my claim that Dogwood replaced Broad Street Grill. How do you account for that? I bet you can't. You can't even seem to locate an up-to-date menu for a restaurant. Yeah, you're a real heavy hitter industry insider! LOL! Dumbass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 03, 2021 02:30PM

High school was just the beginning for me, dope. With ridiculous SAT, AP, and National Merit scores, I was flooded with free-ride offers. Four years later, it was welcome notes from the likes of Stanford and MIT. Just the first steps along the road to becoming a wealthy retiree, where you ended up being just a broke-ass loser nobody. LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 03, 2021 02:33PM

As noted, anything and everything you claim can be reasonably and justifiably called into question. You probably are a QAnon adherent. Plenty of mentally deranged folks in their ranks.

It's not just me kicking the shit out of you. It's the fine folks at:
Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press
Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen

You are looking like a deranged lunatic. Are you a QAnon follower as well? You are denying what the historical record clearly establishes as a fact and that fact is that Dogwood replaced Broad Street Grill.

How do you explain any of this????


https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/

Gillian Clark has just the sort of menu an adventuring palate ought to create: eclectic but not trendy, with classic dishes too beloved to exclude but as much from the casual tradition (fried squid, chicken satay) and smart fusion (braised veal with rice wine-plum sauce, vegetable and fruit tempura) as from the continental (foie gras, sweetbreads, pan-roasted monkfish, gorgonzola turnovers). You can eat big and bouncy (grilled pork chops, roast chicken, shaved lamb sandwiches and pastrami on rye) or elegant and secretly decadent (grilled scallops with red currant salad, mushroom cassoulet, squash-eggplant-potato napoleon, seared duck breast salad). Even more habit-forming is the price range: It tops out at $20 for the New York strip but most entrees go for less than $15 and the small plates and salads for less than $8. And the prices are the same at dinner as at lunch. Broad Street Grill is at 132 W. Broad St., Falls Church 703/533-1303.

http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm
"Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen"
Show 451
Broad Street Grill
132 West Broad St.
Falls Church, Va.
1-703-533-1303
Executive Chef - Gillian Clark

https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/
Drunkenness, Broad Street Grill, 132 W. Broad St., February 8, 1:56 a.m., police arrested a female, 19, of Fairfax, VA for DIP and Possession of False ID.

https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/
Broad Street Grill, 132 W. Broad St., Falls Church, (703) 533-1303.

https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/
Powell, who spent 14 years bartending and managing at Dogwood Tavern (all the way back to when it was Broad Street Grill)


Just so strange that all of these sources corroborate my claim that Dogwood replaced Broad Street Grill. How do you account for that? I bet you can't. You can't even seem to locate an up-to-date menu for a restaurant. Yeah, you're a real heavy hitter industry insider! LOL! Dumbass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 03, 2021 02:55PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As noted, anything and everything you claim can be
> reasonably and justifiably called into question.

Yeah, that’s called Lie & Deny. Asshole.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 03, 2021 02:57PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > As noted, anything and everything you claim can
> be
> > reasonably and justifiably called into
> question.
>
> Yeah, that’s called Lie & Deny. Asshole.


More projections.


It's not just me kicking the shit out of you. It's the fine folks at:
Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press
Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen

You are looking like a deranged lunatic. Are you a QAnon follower as well? You are denying what the historical record clearly establishes as a fact and that fact is that Dogwood replaced Broad Street Grill.

How do you explain any of this????


https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/

Gillian Clark has just the sort of menu an adventuring palate ought to create: eclectic but not trendy, with classic dishes too beloved to exclude but as much from the casual tradition (fried squid, chicken satay) and smart fusion (braised veal with rice wine-plum sauce, vegetable and fruit tempura) as from the continental (foie gras, sweetbreads, pan-roasted monkfish, gorgonzola turnovers). You can eat big and bouncy (grilled pork chops, roast chicken, shaved lamb sandwiches and pastrami on rye) or elegant and secretly decadent (grilled scallops with red currant salad, mushroom cassoulet, squash-eggplant-potato napoleon, seared duck breast salad). Even more habit-forming is the price range: It tops out at $20 for the New York strip but most entrees go for less than $15 and the small plates and salads for less than $8. And the prices are the same at dinner as at lunch. Broad Street Grill is at 132 W. Broad St., Falls Church 703/533-1303.

http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm
"Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen"
Show 451
Broad Street Grill
132 West Broad St.
Falls Church, Va.
1-703-533-1303
Executive Chef - Gillian Clark

https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/
Drunkenness, Broad Street Grill, 132 W. Broad St., February 8, 1:56 a.m., police arrested a female, 19, of Fairfax, VA for DIP and Possession of False ID.

https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/
Broad Street Grill, 132 W. Broad St., Falls Church, (703) 533-1303.

https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/
Powell, who spent 14 years bartending and managing at Dogwood Tavern (all the way back to when it was Broad Street Grill)


Just so strange that all of these sources corroborate my claim that Dogwood replaced Broad Street Grill. How do you account for that? I bet you can't. You can't even seem to locate an up-to-date menu for a restaurant. Yeah, you're a real heavy hitter industry insider! LOL! Dumbass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 03, 2021 03:21PM

Reposting what was nothing but irrelevant bullshit to begin with makes you look like just a plain old pussy. Imagine that, loser. Times were very good at The Broad Street for as long as it lasted. Too bad you missed out on all the fun.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 03, 2021 03:59PM

The pussy is the sissy who can't admit he was wrong. That's you. Everything in the historic record shows that a Broad Street Grill occupied what is now called Dogwood Tavern (home of the $14 Buffalo Chicken Wrap).

Instead of simply admitting you were unaware that Broad Street Grill was located at 132 W. Broad St. from 1998 until Dogwood moved in, you are now lying because you can't admit your errors.

Here is the former owner of Broad Street Grill and the current CEO of DC Central Kitchen, Mike Curtain, telling the story in his own words.

https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2009/10/26/story8.html

I know you got your start in the hospitality business. What did you do there? I started working in restaurants in college. Oddly enough, after college I moved to Japan for three years, teaching English. I tended bar, wanted to start a certain kind of Japanese restaurant in the U.S. that served small plates. When I came back, I got hired by The Hay-Adams, partially because I spoke Japanese and understood the Japanese mindset. After that I worked in such restaurants as Dixie Grill and McCormick and Schmick’s on K Street. I decided in 1998 to open my own restaurant.

Where was that, and what was that experience like? I joke that was my first experience with the nonprofit sector. Anyway, it was called the Broad Street Grill in Falls Church, where Dogwood Tavern is now. It’s gone through a few ownership changes. While I owned the business I was very active in the industry, chairman of the restaurant association for two years. I would get hammered with donation requests, so I decided to focus on two charities. One was Hoop Dreams, which sadly is closing, and the other was D.C. Central Kitchen. So that’s where that relationship got started.


Hmmmm, seems like the type of information a heavy-hitting hospitality industry insider would be aware of. After all, Mike was chairman of the restaurant association for two years. You were oblivious to it all.

I suppose Mike must be lying too about where his business was. All these "fake news" stories out there claiming that a Broad Street Grill was located in the same space as present day Dogwood Tavern. Amazing, isn't it?

We can now add Washington Business Journal to the list of media outlets confirming that Broad Street Grill was located at 132 W. Broad Street from 1998 until Dogwood moved in.

That list is now:
Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press
Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen
Washington Business Journal

Of course, you will continue to "lie and deny" as you like to put it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 03, 2021 05:00PM

Simple fact is that I was hanging out with friends and coworkers at The Broad Street (105 W Broad Street} up until the mid 1990’s when it closed and the space was taken over by The Four P’s. As noted, even took my kids over there once when the wife was out of town on business. It was like a fun field trip for them. I always tried to come up with things like that when Mama was away.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 03, 2021 05:16PM

The simple and, more importantly, RELEVANT fact is that Dogwood moved into what was Broad Street Grill.

It has been confirmed by:
Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press
Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen
Washington Business Journal

You saw the former owners own words in his interview with Washington Business Journal. Are you claiming he lied to them?

Again....

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > They've been there for more than a decade. They
> > replaced Broad Street Grill.
>
> LOL! Get a life, shit-slinger. Even you should
> know (since it's been explained to you before)
> that The Broad Street existed on the other side of
> the street in odd-numbered space that is now
> occupied by The Four P's.

What I claimed has been confirmed to be true. Your attempts to deny what I claim to have been true have more than miserably failed. You lose. Again.

The only way to stop the bleeding is to just admit you didn't know that Broad Street Grill occupied the same location as present-day Dogwood Tavern. You'd have to admit you were wrong. Are you man enough to do that, or will you still be a pussy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 03, 2021 05:59PM

Just as sandwiches of the same name can be so different, 132 and 105 , though on the same street, are and always have been very different — in both time and place. You just don’t get it at all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: February 03, 2021 06:12PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just as sandwiches of the same name can be so
> different,

Bear Branch Tavern
https://www.bearbranchtavern.com/menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buttermilk fried chicken, classic buffalo sauce, shredded iceberg, Jack cheese, tomato, house blue cheese dressing, flour tortilla.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese - CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

Dogwood Tavern (132 W. Broad St. aka the previous home of Broad Street Grill)
https://www.dogwoodtavern.com/Menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buffalo dipped crispy chicken tenders, Jack cheese, shredded iceberg, sliced tomato & blue cheese dressing in a grilled flour tortilla. Served with choice of side.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese- CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

> 132 and 105 , though on the same
> street, are and always have been very different
> — in both time and place. You just don’t
> get it at all.


What I get and what you fail to acknowledge, despite seeing overwhelming evidence indicating as much, is that Dogwood Tavern replaced Broad Street Grill.

The owner of the place said that in an interview. Are you saying he lied?

That is the only relevant fact in play here as it was that claim that you foolishly objected to.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 03, 2021 06:25PM

Different place, different time, dope. No real surprise though that you can’t comprehend. Got my HS homeroom teacher’s name nailed down yet, douche?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 03, 2021 06:35PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Different place, different time, dope.

That's on you, not me.

I gave you the time and location that were relevant. Is it my fault you want to talk about a different time and location? No.

Here was my statement that you got your panties all in a wad over:

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------

> > the good folks over at the VR Group are
> > actually trying to make something now out of
> the
> > long dismal Dogwood Tavern.
>
> They've been there for more than a decade. They
> replaced Broad Street Grill. Dope. If they haven't
> made it work yet, I am not sure what they are
> waiting for. Dumbass.

You whined on and on about how Dogwood did not replace Broad Street Grill. It clearly did and it is time you simply admitted it.

> Got
> my HS homeroom teacher’s name nailed down yet,
> douche?

If, at this point, you can't comprehend that the name of the restaurant that occupied the same space currently occupied by Dogwood Tavern was called Broad Street Grill, then it is readily apparent that high school was well out of reach for someone as dumb as you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Old dude's daily ass beating ()
Date: February 03, 2021 06:46PM

I can almost set my watch by it. lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 03, 2021 07:08PM

As even the hordes of sock-puppets should have noted, The Broad Street was eventually replaced by The Four P’s which opened at 105 in 1997. All part of the raveling of local history that you have completely missed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Why ask why? ()
Date: February 03, 2021 07:12PM

Why are you always answering what wasn't asked?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 03, 2021 07:20PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As even the hordes of sock-puppets should have
> noted, The Broad Street was eventually replaced by
> The Four P’s which opened at 105 in 1997. All
> part of the raveling of local history that you
> have completely missed.

It is all part of the local history that is not relevant to the conversation.

I merely pointed out that Dogwood Tavern replaced Broad Street Grill. You took issue with that claim. It has been more than proven.

Do you need to see the interview with the former owner again?

What restaurant did Dogwood Tavern replace?

Can you answer that question?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 03, 2021 07:58PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I merely pointed out that Dogwood Tavern replaced
> Broad Street Grill.

No, I noted that Vintage Restaurants was trying to resuscitate the Dogwood Tavern located just across from the old Broad Street. The purpose of that reference was to poke you in the eye with a sharp stick over all your lies back in 2016. Your reaction has been to double-down on those lies, just as any worthless no-account asshole would.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2021 07:59PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 03, 2021 08:13PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I merely pointed out that Dogwood Tavern
> replaced
> > Broad Street Grill.
>
> No, I noted that Vintage Restaurants was trying to
> resuscitate the Dogwood Tavern located just across
> from the old Broad Street.

And, I noted that "they've been there for more than a decade. They replaced Broad Street Grill."

The former owner of the Broad Street Grill even acknowledged that in an interview with Washington Business Journal.

> The purpose of that
> reference was to poke you in the eye with a sharp
> stick over all your lies back in 2016. Your
> reaction has been to double-down on those lies,
> just as any worthless no-account asshole would.

My reaction was to offer unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed evidence that Dogwood Tavern replaced Broad Street Grill.

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Washington Business Journal
Falls Church News Press
Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen

All of those sources confirm Broad Street Grill was replaced with Dogwood Tavern.

Now, what was the name of the restaurant located in the same space that Dogwood Tavern is currently located between 1998 and the opening of Dogwood? That answer is Broad Street Grill.

Even the former owner claims as much. Is he lying too?

Here is the former owner of Broad Street Grill and the current CEO of DC Central Kitchen, Mike Curtain, telling the story in his own words.

https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2009/10/26/story8.html

I know you got your start in the hospitality business. What did you do there? I started working in restaurants in college. Oddly enough, after college I moved to Japan for three years, teaching English. I tended bar, wanted to start a certain kind of Japanese restaurant in the U.S. that served small plates. When I came back, I got hired by The Hay-Adams, partially because I spoke Japanese and understood the Japanese mindset. After that I worked in such restaurants as Dixie Grill and McCormick and Schmick’s on K Street. I decided in 1998 to open my own restaurant.

Where was that, and what was that experience like? I joke that was my first experience with the nonprofit sector. Anyway, it was called the Broad Street Grill in Falls Church, where Dogwood Tavern is now. It’s gone through a few ownership changes. While I owned the business I was very active in the industry, chairman of the restaurant association for two years. I would get hammered with donation requests, so I decided to focus on two charities. One was Hoop Dreams, which sadly is closing, and the other was D.C. Central Kitchen. So that’s where that relationship got started.


Hmmmm, seems like the type of information a heavy-hitting hospitality industry insider would be aware of. After all, Mike was chairman of the restaurant association for two years. You were oblivious to it all.

You are just further embarrassing yourself now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 03, 2021 08:33PM

No, I’m putting the big bad boot up your sorry butt once again. You made an ass of yourself five years ago, and the same again this past week. More total FAIL on your part. Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: February 03, 2021 08:54PM

LOL!

Aside from me, here's who is stomping your long-dead carcass:

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Washington Business Journal
Falls Church News Press
Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen

There is no doubt that Broad Street Grill once occupied the space currently occupied by Dogwood Tavern. None. All the evidence, including the words of former owner of Broad Street Grill, prove it is true. Any other bullshit you want to enter into the discussion is irrelevant.

https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2009/10/26/story8.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: February 03, 2021 09:09PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, I’m putting the big bad boot upin myour sorry
> buttmouth once again. YouI made an ass of myourself five
> years ago, and the same again this past week.
> More total FAIL on myour part. What a Dope I am


FIFY.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 03, 2021 09:15PM

No, douche. None of those has said a single thing about the actual Broad Street that I spent so much time at and you never heard of. Meanwhile, if first impressions of Bear Branch are worth anything, maybe the VR folks can make something out of the Dogwood after all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: February 03, 2021 09:23PM

LOL! Were back to the "actual" bullshit. Next, it will be the "proper" Broad Street Grill.

Mike Curtain, former owner of Broad Street Grill and the current CEO of DC Central Kitchen:
"Anyway, it was called the Broad Street Grill in Falls Church, where Dogwood Tavern is now."

Bear Branch and Dogwood have substantially similar menus, including the $14 Buffalo Chicken Wrap. Given the significant expansion Vintage did at Dogwood, I'd say they've already made something of it. After all, they've been there for more than a decade after replacing Broad Street Grill.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 04, 2021 02:10AM

Wrong place, wrong time. The actual Broad Street was gone by the mid-1990’s, and what replaced it was The Four P’s. Simple truth is so hard for some to swallow.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: February 04, 2021 07:11AM

The only one denying simple truth is the one denying the fact that Dogwood Tavern replaced Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad St. Anything else is irrelevant.

Mike Curtain, former owner of Broad Street Grill and the current CEO of DC Central Kitchen:
"Anyway, it was called the Broad Street Grill in Falls Church, where Dogwood Tavern is now."

The gentleman states a fact, yet some fools wish to deny it. Well, to be fair, it's just one massive fool.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 04, 2021 08:24AM

Signs of a small and cloistered mind. As with ‘Buffalo Chicken Wrap’, you assume far too much about the words ‘Broad Street’. You were badly beaten up over that same fault five years ago, and now you have allowed yourself to be lured out into a second such drubbing by those who were alive and kicking and throwing darts during a whole and entirely different history from the limited one that you can either recall or cobble together from google bits and pieces gathered up a quarter century later. Fucked twice on the matter now, imagine how easy it will be to set you up for failure once again in the future. Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 04, 2021 11:17AM

Well, these weakling Whiffies are clearly single-track operators, as their crumbling rights-of-way and slow, aging, and under-powered freights cannot make either the time or way needed for more modern and far higher speed traffic to go roaring past them. These latter must instead travel along alternate rails that pass through places such as the magnificent Sweet Spot, routes along which the whir of top-grade, high-test ideas and intellects have long held sway. Those had to deal (and of copurse easily did) with 28-degree temperatures earlier along with clear skies and bright sunshine, but pesky winds in the 10-12 mph range. Those will be ushering in temps approaching 50 degrees though, so not such a bad thing. Much snow has already had to take a hike, and more will be exiting the scene before the sun goes down this evening. Any remnants will be liquified by temps in the low 50's expected on Friday.

Real President Joe is meanwhile rolling right along. Whether it's signing Executive Orders, negotiating the language of reconciliation bills, or simply sweeping out last-minute moles embedded into the bureaucracy by his ill-mannered predecessor, it's all out with the rotten and the old and in with the fresh and the new. What a relief for all honest Americans and fans of honest democracy all around the world. Why even Palm Beach has now issued a permit to have Trump's Mar-a-Lago helipad torn down in the wake of his unceremonious ouster from office. The Fat Boy is just not so special anymore at all.

In other news, there's no word yet about the Baby Shark, but the Nats have indeed brought back OF Gerardo Parra (almost 34) on a one year, $1M contract. Parra spent last year in NPB (Yomiuri Giants), but is now back in the states. He and free agent RHP Anibal Sanchez (36) were of course the dugout dance-party leaders during the Nats' still astonishing 2019 run to a World Series Championship, but it would not be realistic to expect any sort of rerun of that magical season now. COVID of course denied the Nats their rightful victory lap in 2020 while also sparing the Astros what would have been a no less rightful season of shame and scorn over their heinous sign stealing scandals. All water over the dam now of course, with the 2021 season perhaps precariously poised to follow right along after.

Also in far less than promising shape of course is the horribly humble hamlet of Falls Church City. Dragged down still by a surplus of worthless morons and a dearth of proper shopping and dining amenities, the Little City is about as small as there is in terms of attactive places to settle down in the area. Newcomers quickly come to know this and to act accordinigly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...144145146147148149150151152153154...LastNext
Current Page: 149 of 167


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********    ******    ********  ********   ******** 
 **     **  **    **   **        **     **     **    
 **     **  **         **        **     **     **    
 ********   **   ****  ******    **     **     **    
 **         **    **   **        **     **     **    
 **         **    **   **        **     **     **    
 **          ******    ********  ********      **    
This forum powered by Phorum.