HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...142143144145146147148149150151152...LastNext
Current Page: 147 of 167
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 26, 2021 01:44AM

^^^ Both equally pablum. No evidence of any level of accomplishment at all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: January 26, 2021 09:27AM

^^^^^^ Coward has no response so he starts in with his baseless bluster.

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All horse shit all the time. Even though the word
> is in one of the names, you have not been able to
> keep straight which one is all townhouses and
> which one is none.

I had to inform you of the difference, dumbshit.

> Meanwhile and given the
> history, the very concept of there being distinct
> entries in other than a marketing sense is
> questionable at best.

Irrelevant. NEITHER neighborhood contains townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" as you once foolishly claimed. You've never been able to substantiate that claim which is why you find yourself in such an unenviable position.

> The primacy of the real-time NWS data that I
> relied on in trashing your attempts to skirt the
> truth of your Florida flop is not to be doubted.

It sure as hell is when the data recorded in real time and saved for posterity from your preferred weather station refutes your bogus claims. It is why you have no links to data substantiating your claims.

Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 26, 2021 10:54AM

Well, there's just no end to the number of ways in which these badly wounded Whiffies are still all wound up in the woe and shame of their eight years' worth of horrors here. The adult thing would be to move on, but they can't let go of any of it, from Mosaic all they way to Moore Avenue.

And to make matters worse, the wife and I had a nice lunch out with one of the Principals yesterday, for the first time visiting Bear Branch Tavern, which like so many notable eating places, is over in Vienna. We've known one of the partners at Vintage Restaurant Group for some 30 years, but as this place opened into the teeth of the COVID pandemic, we decided not to visit until they could earn a clean bill of health. they've done that now, so it was time to stop in and say hi. Our friend was not in-house though. These are the same people who are trying to revive Dogwood Tavern, right across the street from where The Broad Street used to be in downtown Falls Church. Haven't been there and likely won't be on account of the location, but the group has some successful places, and has done a nice job in Vienna of converting what had been a bank (Cardinal?) into a pleasant dining spot in the trees between the library and Whole Foods.

No pinball, but it's a little like the old Neighbors place -- nothing fancy, just cozy and comfy with the usual in upscale tavern food. It was all nicely done, and the service was good too. Oysters were kind of ordinary, but the mignonette was excellent. Quesadillas were ooey and gooey and tasty, and while the French onion soup was not to typical beefy specifications, it was cheesy and oddly nice anyway. We did three sandwich classics as well, the Tavern Burger, a po' boy, and a Philly cheesesteak, all of which were both tasty and generous. No complaints anywhere. The bacon mac and cheese was good as well, but I might leave out the bacon next time.

Anyway, all that came to $175 for the three of us, including the bar and a $50 tip. We do mostly spiffier places, but this was very nice and we'll be back before long. If you go, note that the entrance is in the back, so don't be fooled as we were by all those nice empty parking spots out front. The dining room was at COVID capacity over most of the time we were there, so anywhere near peak hours, a call ahead to be sure there's room might be a good idea.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: January 26, 2021 11:33AM

Dumbass thinks his morning wall of unread text somehow erases his lies and blunders.

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All horse shit all the time. Even though the word
> is in one of the names, you have not been able to
> keep straight which one is all townhouses and
> which one is none.

I had to inform you of the difference, dumbshit.

> Meanwhile and given the
> history, the very concept of there being distinct
> entries in other than a marketing sense is
> questionable at best.

Irrelevant. NEITHER neighborhood contains townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" as you once foolishly claimed. You've never been able to substantiate that claim which is why you find yourself in such an unenviable position.

> The primacy of the real-time NWS data that I
> relied on in trashing your attempts to skirt the
> truth of your Florida flop is not to be doubted.

It sure as hell is when the data recorded in real time and saved for posterity from your preferred weather station refutes your bogus claims. It is why you have no links to data substantiating your claims.

Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 26, 2021 12:01PM

Well, just more toddler temper tantrums from the Whiffies, but while they've clearly been hit so much harder than we have, it is still about a quarter inch of disgusting wintry mix that has fallen on us out here in the Sweet Spot overnight. Unlike LTCF shut-ins, the wealthy retirees have things to do and places ro go today, so the cars are set on DEFROST now in order to pave the way for that. It was meanwhile 32 degres when I got up and there was basically no wind at all. Cloudy all day today per the experts at NWS, and we're not going to get to 40 degrees, Should make it tomorrow though, so we can look forward to that.

Real President Joe has meanwhile been declared the outright winner in his power stand-off with Mitch 'The Turtle' McConnell. Majority Leader Schumer is mapping out reconciliation-related means for getting the COVID reklief bill passed with 51 votes should that become necessary in light of mindless obstruction by the Gerbils Only Party. Obviously a negotiated package would be preferable, but you can't play patty-cake by yourself.

In other news, Dan Kolko, Bo Portre, and Alex Chappell have all been let go by MASN, as has most of the Orioles on-air team, including Jim Hunter, Gary Thorne, Mike Bordick, and Tom Davis. This is all the result of cashflow problems resulting from Bozo Bobby's having not left a viable on-air product for MASN and other such outlets to sell to their advertisers. Just a colossal MLB SNAFU from top to bottom.

And of course, that's a perfect segue into the permanently failed state of faded Falls Church City. Essentially grasping at straws at this point, the City Council has just given a unanimous green light to Insight's proposal to rebuild the NE corner of Broad & Washington almost completely from scratch. There are still questions about Whole Foods and fights to be fought over affordable housing allocations, but with three other projects in a financial quagmire, the Little City will try to hitch its wagon to a star on this one. Might work out, might not, but there's not much else for them to do at this point.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 26, 2021 12:12PM

LOL! He thinks another unread wall of text will somehow makes his blunders and lies go away. What a truly stupid dope.

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All horse shit all the time. Even though the word
> is in one of the names, you have not been able to
> keep straight which one is all townhouses and
> which one is none.

I had to inform you of the difference, dumbshit.

> Meanwhile and given the
> history, the very concept of there being distinct
> entries in other than a marketing sense is
> questionable at best.

Irrelevant. NEITHER neighborhood contains townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" as you once foolishly claimed. You've never been able to substantiate that claim which is why you find yourself in such an unenviable position.

> The primacy of the real-time NWS data that I
> relied on in trashing your attempts to skirt the
> truth of your Florida flop is not to be doubted.

It sure as hell is when the data recorded in real time and saved for posterity from your preferred weather station refutes your bogus claims. It is why you have no links to data substantiating your claims.

Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 26, 2021 12:26PM

Well, there’s a lot of useless stupid shit that’s been flushed down the crapper before.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 26, 2021 12:53PM

Lying coward.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 26, 2021 01:31PM

You are just a pathetic shit-recycling loser. There seems to be nothing that you can do to remedy that situation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 26, 2021 01:56PM

Dude, you got those caught lying multiple times. All you can do in response to those fuck-ups is whine like a little girl. Sissy.

No townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest.

No data from your preferred weather station that support your bogus claims.

Such stupid shit to lie about. Who the fuck does that?

You really are in serious need of a mental health intervention. Too bad nobody cares about you enough to do just that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 26, 2021 02:05PM

Babble on, Linus. You’ve got nothing left to lose. Not that there was much there to begin with.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 26, 2021 03:02PM

It is noted that you don't refute the fact that you've provided no actual evidence to support your bogus claims concerning townhouses in Great Forest or your bogus weather claims.

And you think anyone believes you when you whine about being called a liar? LOL!

Crybaby. If you don't want to be called a liar, stop lying.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 26, 2021 04:57PM

1. CMYK
2. Nws



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2021 04:59PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 26, 2021 05:00PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 1. CMYK
> 2. NWS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 26, 2021 05:21PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 1. CMYK

No actual evidence has been presented to indicate such townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors exist. In fact ample evidence has been presented to show you lied.

> 2. NWS

Actual data recorded in real time and kept for posterity from your preferred weather station indicates you lied.

Damn, you really do have nothin'.

No wonder everyone thinks you are a lying fraud.

Loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 26, 2021 06:18PM

Hahahaha! CMYK and NWS are far up your butt, Linus. Consult with your proctologist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 26, 2021 06:50PM

Up my butt? Yeah, you don't sound like a repressed homosexual at all. Perhaps that is one of the causes of your obvious mental disorder. After all, repressed sexuality is the origin of a great number of mental diseases. It's the 21st Century, it's OK for you to come out. I'm sure you can get some encouragement from Principal COVID Cluster and his boyfriend.

Meanwhile, there has been no actual evidence presented that there are townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest. Plenty of actual evidence proved you lied.

Actual NWS data from your preferred weather station confirm that you lied.

You really do have nothing. And, that has been the case for quite a long time for you.

Is it any wonder everyone believes you are a lying fraud?

Loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! ()
Date: January 26, 2021 07:06PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hahahaha! CMYK and NWS are far up your butt,
> Linus. Consult with your proctologist.


Hahahaha! doesn't work for you either you fucking idiot. LOL!


LOL!!!!


#LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 26, 2021 07:22PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hahahaha! CMYK and NWS are far up your butt,
> > Linus. Consult with your proctologist.
>
>
> Hahahaha! doesn't work for you either you fucking
> idiot. LOL!
>
>
> LOL!!!!
>
>
> #LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!


It's funny how easy it is to pull the strings of this mental midget. Like the time he kept editing his posts after he was made fun of for doing just that. Or that string of 0 dark thirty posts after he was mocked for doing one.

He is such an obvious and pathetic moron. If he wasn't such a lying asshole, people might actually pity him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 26, 2021 07:38PM

Welcome to Sock Puppet City — Home of the Super-Lame!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! ()
Date: January 26, 2021 08:02PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> It's funny how easy it is to pull the strings of
> this mental midget. Like the time he kept editing
> his posts after he was made fun of for doing just
> that. Or that string of 0 dark thirty posts after
> he was mocked for doing one.
>
> He is such an obvious and pathetic moron. If he
> wasn't such a lying asshole, people might actually
> pity him.


Uh huh, I know that I got into his head to make him change the dumb "LOL!"

So I win.

Again.

LOL!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 26, 2021 08:02PM

No sockpuppets are needed to dispense with a lying fraud like you.

It is humorous though to watch your fragile ego refuse to accept that numerous people mock you for being a lying fraud.

Meanwhile, there has been no actual evidence presented that there are townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest. Plenty of actual evidence proved you lied.

Actual NWS data from your preferred weather station confirm that you lied.

You really do have nothing. And, that has been the case for quite a long time for you.

Is it any wonder everyone believes you are a lying fraud?

Loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 26, 2021 08:04PM

Oops, I posted as my sockpuppet at the exact same time. He's sure to find me out! LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 27, 2021 01:15AM

Oh, my gosh..:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 27, 2021 01:15AM

...it happens all the time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: January 27, 2021 06:46AM

Meanwhile, there has been no actual evidence presented that there are townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest. Plenty of actual evidence proved you lied.

Actual NWS data from your preferred weather station confirm that you lied.

You really do have nothing. And, that has been the case for quite a long time for you.

Is it any wonder everyone believes you are a lying fraud?

Loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 27, 2021 08:08AM

Take it easy, big fella! Take your morning meds, and remember that as always, there are no lies, just piles of fact and reason. NWS Cape Canaveral was in fact very clear in its real-time reporting in the days of your Big Florida Fail, and with full expectation that you were indeed going to lie about it all, I was sitting right here reading every troubled word of it. The rains, the winds, the freeze warnings, the small craft advisories. It was all there in black and white. And soon, so were your anticipated lies of omission and commission, just as expected. Now you can't even be sure whether you actually ate at PVC Seafood Atlantic or Paper Plate Papa Vito's or not. I'm going to be reheating some leftovers from Bear Branch Tavern here is a bit, by the way. There's most of a Po' Boy waiting to be dealt with out in the family room fridge. Laissez les bons temps rouler!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 27, 2021 10:38AM

Well, the words of these wandering Whiffies become ever more disjointed and apoplectic. As usual, they are just not bearing up well under the stress and strain of their continuing failures. Meanwhile, we have another promising winter morning out here in the slumbering Sweet Spot. It was 36 degrees when I got up to find cloudy skies and even a bit more patchy fog hanging around out there. That's gone now, and the clouds will be also as we head on up towards the noon hour, leading to much bright sunshine and temps that should at least reach the low 40's, a range that we will not likely see again for a week or so. No rain or other such stuff to bother with, and just single-digit winds. Between the foxes, deer, and pileated woodpecker, we've had just occasional visits from our wildlife friends of late. Kind of what you'd expect in the dead of winter.

We're seeing kind of what you'd expect from regressing Republicans as well. Shamed by the boundless messes and failures that their erstwhile champion made and left behind, they have become just a teensy bit testy and even irritable now as they work to thwart every effort made by Real President Joe to address the gargantuan task of putting the nation back on a proper track. Just getting COVID vaccine efforts up and running properly is a task as novel as the virus itself after things were so badly effed up by Trump (aka Worst President Ever). The GOP really needs to purge itself of nutcases such as Ted, Josh, and the miserably misguided Marjorie. If a Q-Anon vaccine is ever perfected, she'll need to receive a double dose. What a simplistic fool!

In other news, nobody was elected to the Hall Of Fame yesterday, though at least half a dozen people should have been. Bud Selig's steroid fantasies and fairy tales have distorted the game far more than steroids ever did. Meanwhile, former Nats C Wilson Ramos (33) -- aka The Buffalo -- is set to sign a one-year, $2M deal with the Tigers. He should have a good season there. Meanwhile, there are reports of seeming skullduggery in the matter of Cactus League appeals to delay Spring Training. Were those efforts really fomented by agents of MLB? We may never know, but it certainly would have been like them.

Would have been like something out of the soft underbelly of Falls Church City as well. For those who may not have heard, all 28 members of the Tiny City's Public Works Department are now in COVID quarantine. It wasn't just Jose Martinez. And as an FYI to any who may actually have donated to the latter's GoFundMe appeal, note that those are considered personal gifts for tax purposes, and hence are not deductible as charitable donations.
Don't Mess with the IRS!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 27, 2021 12:10PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Take it easy, big fella! Take your morning meds,

You are such a predictable little bitch. I make fun of you for your repressed homosexuality and associated mental disorders and you then project your defects on others. Let's also not forget that you are the unstable dope who finds himself descending into butthurt tirades all too often. I simply laugh at you.

> and remember that as always, there are no lies,

There are plenty of lies. It's why you find yourself in the unenviable position of not being able to substantiate your bogus claims.

> just piles of fact and reason.

Facts and reason are accompanied by actual evidence. You don't have any actual evidence.

> NWS Cape Canaveral
> was in fact very clear in its real-time reporting
> in the days of your Big Florida Fail, and with
> full expectation that you were indeed going to lie
> about it all, I was sitting right here reading
> every troubled word of it. The rains, the winds,
> the freeze warnings, the small craft advisories.
> It was all there in black and white. And soon, so
> were your anticipated lies of omission and
> commission, just as expected.

Then perhaps you can explain why the actual data recorded in real time and saved for posterity from your preferred NWS weather station differs so drastically from what you claimed to see. Further, where are your links to substantiate your claims?

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

> Now you can't even
> be sure whether you actually ate at PVC Seafood
> Atlantic or Paper Plate Papa Vito's or not.

I can be sure and I can be sure of your inability to understand the English language. I know the difference between getting food from and eating food at. You clearly can't say the same. You really are a dumb one.

> I'm
> going to be reheating some leftovers from Bear
> Branch Tavern here is a bit, by the way. There's
> most of a Po' Boy waiting to be dealt with out in
> the family room fridge. Laissez les bons temps
> rouler!

Wow! A sandwich from a Johnny-come-lately minor league outpost of its inside the beltway cousins. I guess you weren't too much of a big boy to eat your dinner when you went. (If you actually went). Good thing Mommy got you a doggy bag. On the plus side, a day old sandwich from a Vintage shop is far better than anything on the menu at Subway or GAR.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 27, 2021 12:32PM

Same as it ever was — ignorance, envy, and butthurt personified. Poor language skills as well, of course, and no appreciable hospitality insight or experience at all. Such a fool!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 27, 2021 12:40PM

And already packing it in and throwing in the towel is the lying shit-shack shut-in.

The baseless bluster of the badly beaten buffoon began a bit early today. Once again, he is unable to deal with the facts and truths that clearly demonstrate he is a nothing more than a lying fraud.

Beaten over the head with the weather data from his preferred weather station and stymied by his utter failure in producing images of townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors, the dipshit is retreating to the relatively safe confines of his outside the beltway hovel nibbling away at a day-old sandwich from the outside the beltway Johnny-come-lately minor league outpost of the Vintage group. Smarter folks would've picked the Buffalo Chicken Wrap. It is a far superior product from the get-go and holds up much better as a leftover. He just went about it all wrong. Shocker! I know nobody is at all surprised.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 27, 2021 01:40PM

Whine, whine, whine. As it turns out, none of us is a fan of ‘Buffalo’ anything, so each of us went in a different direction on Monday. We likely will again next time as well, with the pork belly and steak frites having been near-miss orders yesterday. I already endorsed the Bear Branch mignonette, but let me note that the house-made pickles are a solid plus as well. In the bigger picture, we have in the area and in ascending order the likes of Subway, Bear Branch, Pazzo/GAR, and Eddie V’s. A car ride away are The Inn, Chez Francois, and a whole District full of interesting eats. Some of us can afford to partake, and some of us can’t. We know which is which.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2021 01:44PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: January 27, 2021 01:53PM

No weather data.

No street-view images.

All lies.

All fail.

Another tough day for you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 27, 2021 02:17PM

LOL! Facts are facts. You froze your ass off during your week in Florida, and after all your boasting, you have failed over all this time to find the CMYK street view. In addition of course, you lost track of Brockmont, you have screwed up north/south and lunch/dinner while not ever dining at Brine or Fiola Mare. You are basically just a broke-ass low-grade shit-slinger who only falls further and further behind here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 27, 2021 02:40PM

Looks like you want to distract from these two lies by talking about many of your other blunders/lies. Not exactly a winning strategy for you, but I'm happy to mock you some more for them.


Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! Facts are facts.

And lies are lies. You lie and you got caught lying.

> You froze your ass off
> during your week in Florida,

Nearly two weeks and the actual data recorded in real time and saved for posterity from your preferred NWS weather station directly contradicts your statements. Why do the data not support what you claim? You still haven't been able to lie up a good excuse for that one.

> and after all your
> boasting, you have failed over all this time to
> find the CMYK street view.

You would have to prove that such street view exists in order for me to have failed. You won't because you can't.

> In addition of course,
> you lost track of Brockmont,

Still waiting for a listing in that neighborhood. You tried once, but I believe it turned up a property in Tijuana, Mexico.

> you have screwed up
> north/south

What are the names of the two streets intersecting in the photo below? Silence is golden and in your case merely confirmation you lied.

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

> and lunch/dinner while

Your still upset that I ate two meals out in one day. That's a good amount of butthurt to carry around with you. You might want to talk to someone about that.

> not ever dining
> at Brine or Fiola Mare.

More facts you simply can't accept. Skip a few dozen food-stamp five-dollar footlongs, and save up for a meal at Fiola Mare. It would be a win-win situation. Not having to stomach the slop at Subway and treat yourself to a decent meal for a change. You can even try your planes, trains and automobiles method of travel to get there. Dumbass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 27, 2021 03:26PM

Nine days is not nearly two weeks. You were back on 12/27.

Brockmont is a neighborhood in the West Falls Church CDP that Redfin once listed as ‘popular’ while making no mention at all of the cut-through wasteland of Broadmont. You are still beside yourself as the result.

Unlike you, I have (after very little effort) seen the CMYK street view that has so long eluded you. Plainly, your google-skills are much less than what you had once proclaimed.

Unlike you, we are in a financial situation where we can and do eat anywhere we want as often as we want. As you’ll never know, it’s good to be wealthy retirees.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2021 03:39PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 27, 2021 03:42PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nine days is not nearly two weeks. You were back
> on 12/27.

Nope. Arrival occurred on the evening of 1/1/2021. I don't expect you to be honest about much at all, so your lies are expected.

> Brockmont is a neighborhood in the West Falls
> Church CDP that Redfin once listed as
> ‘popular’

Brockmont is a neighborhood you can't seem to find a listing for despite touting it's popularity. Strange, don't you think?

> Unlike you, we are in a financial situation where
> we can and do eat anywhere we want as often as we
> want.

A great many people frequently consume food-stamp five-dollar footlongs. It doesn't make them good or nutritious.

> As you’ll never know, it’s good to be
> wealthy retirees.

I don't see my wealth dissipating before I retire. And, I won't be on a fixed income desperately waiting to see what the COLA might be to my fixed income. I've made it so my retirement can be independent from some formula fixed by the government nearly a half century ago.

Let's see the tings you couldn't respond to:

* You couldn't provide the names of the two streets intersecting to the left of the traffic island in the photo above.

* You can't explain why the actual data recorded in real time and saved for posterity at your preferred NWS weather station directly contradicts your statements.

* You failed to provide a street view image of townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest. Until you do that, there is no proof that I failed in finding the alleged images.

Are you trying to fail? It might be the only thing you succeed at.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 27, 2021 03:43PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Unlike you, I have (after very little effort) seen
> the CMYK street view that has so long eluded you.

There is no proof of that.

> Plainly, your google-skills are much less than
> what you had once proclaimed.

There is no proof of that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 27, 2021 04:48PM

Typical Seven Figure rubbish. You know the facts, but can’t accept them due to pervasive built up ignorance, envy, and butthurt. That’s just how big a total LOSER you are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 27, 2021 05:02PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You know the facts,

Yes. Yes, I do.

FACT:

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

FACT:

Image of townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest:
proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.chron.


FACT:

The names of the two streets intersecting to the left of the traffic island in the photo below are S. Capitol St. and Washington Ave. That portion of the intersection is entirely north of the tracks.

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

FACT:

You have not produced a link to a single listing in the Brockmont neighborhood.

FACT:

You are a confirmed liar.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: TCO ()
Date: January 27, 2021 05:35PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> FACT:
>
> You are a confirmed liar.


^ That checks out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 27, 2021 06:29PM

No greater lameness.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 27, 2021 06:36PM

Notice he can't rebut a single fact. He simply retreats to the baseless bluster of a badly beaten buffoon. Might as well come out and admit he lied. He's tacitly doing that anyway.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Same shit, different day ()
Date: January 27, 2021 07:41PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Notice he can't rebut a single fact. He simply
> retreats to the baseless bluster of a badly beaten
> buffoon. Might as well come out and admit he lied.
> He's tacitly doing that anyway.



Have you ever seen him do otherwise?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 27, 2021 08:19PM

Same shit, different day Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Have you ever seen him do otherwise?


Of course not, but it is fun to watch the hapless, hopeless and helpless turd try and pretend he's not been caught lying.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 28, 2021 09:03AM

So these badly collapsed and crumbled Whiffies can only flail and founder on in their usual and ridicule-inducing sock-puppet inability to make any valid point at all. And let's recall: Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the CMYK street view! And also of all those days' worth of actual NWS real-time reporting of the god-awful weather conditions that prevailed during the Xmas holidays for the miserable lot of unfortunates who had out of an abundance of stupidity embarked upon a doomed, disastrous, and entirely AMA expedition into the worst of the wilds of Too Far North Florida. Douche claims to own property there, too? How fanciful. As was the insecurity reflected in his reflexive googling of the menu at Bear Branch Tavern yesterday. He's never been there and never dined there, but he'll deign to offer menu advice about the place. Such a transparent and unvarnished asshole FRAUD. Not that he'll ever be allowed by LTCF staff to dine there, but what he should be instead is grateful that the good folks over at the VR Group are actually trying to make something now out of the long dismal Dogwood Tavern. Of course, 2941 hasn't been able to do anything much with sorry Pizzeria Orso, so there's no guaranty of any better days ahead. That's just FCC for you!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 28, 2021 09:55AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So these badly collapsed and crumbled Whiffies can
> only flail and founder on in their usual and
> ridicule-inducing sock-puppet inability to make
> any valid point at all. And let's recall: Mine
> eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the CMYK
> street view!

Then it should be very easy to post a link or image showing such structures exist. The only reason not to post a link or image of the structures is because none exist. Refusal to post a link or image is enough evidence of your lie.

> And also of all those days' worth of
> actual NWS real-time reporting of the god-awful
> weather conditions that prevailed during the Xmas
> holidays for the miserable lot of unfortunates who
> had out of an abundance of stupidity embarked upon
> a doomed, disastrous, and entirely AMA expedition
> into the worst of the wilds of Too Far North
> Florida.

Then it should be very easy to post a link showing such data exist. The only reason not to post a link to the data is because you lied. Refusal to post a link is enough evidence of your lie. You'll note that I posted a link to data that support my claim and refute your claim. You've refused because you lied.

> Douche claims to own property there,
> too? How fanciful. As was the insecurity
> reflected in his reflexive googling of the menu at
> Bear Branch Tavern yesterday. He's never been
> there and never dined there, but he'll deign to
> offer menu advice about the place.

There's no need to Google a menu at any Vintage store. The menus are substantially the same from venue to venue. Why would I go all the way out to Vienna when I can walk to the Vintage store down the street? Dope.

And, it is stupid to eat a fried seafood sandwich as leftovers. People who frequently dine out know such things. They also know Subway is just plain horrible food. You know neither. You know nothing about the hospitality industry. You ate a a restaurant participating in Restaurant Week during Restaurant Week. You couldn't even recognize calamari. You are just an oafish rube.

> the good folks over at the VR Group are
> actually trying to make something now out of the
> long dismal Dogwood Tavern.

They've been there for more than a decade. They replaced Broad Street Grill. Dope. If they haven't made it work yet, I am not sure what they are waiting for. Dumbass.

> Of course, 2941
> hasn't been able to do anything much with sorry
> Pizzeria Orso,

They have grilled branzino on the specials menu. Some dope claimed it never happened.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 28, 2021 11:23AM

Meanwhile, we have another classic mid-winter morning in the works out here in the Sweet Spot that so many will never have any opportunity to know. Good day to bundle up though, as it was a more than breezy 28 degrees when I got up today with partly cloudy skies and not a lot in the way of improvement headed our way. Made for a bit of a nippy trip down and back to retrieve the morning paper, but fortunately the restorative powers of a nice cup of freshly-brewed single-estate Kona were right there ready and waiting for me on my return. All better now. So the clouds should be similarly going away in the near term, but the 30's is the most we're going to see on the thermometer today, and these winds are only going to get worse as the day goes on. In fact gusts of 30-40 mph are going to be with us into the weekend. Bletch! A warm-up should be coming in a week or so for those who can make it that long. It was 51 in Cape Canaveral this morning, so maybe book passage once again?

We've now learned that in GDP terms, the final year of Trump was the worst one since 1946, but Real President Joe had another busy day on Wednesday dealing with the nasty and too long ignored realities of climate change. He'll now spend part of today on public health matters, expanding on so-called Obamacare and also revoking the restrictive right-wing Mexico City policy that denies US funds to international groups recognizing the option of abortion as a proper part of family planning programs. In each case of course, what we have here is a case of real, actual science versus the misguided devotees of ancient myth and superstition. Not hard to know which side to root for in those sorts of situations.

In other news, the Nats have signed switch-hitting C/OF Blake Swihart (almost 29) to a minor league deal. This is a low-cost, high-ceiling situation, as Swihart came up as a top prospect in the BOS organization, with those hig expectaions and some ankle injuries keeping him from getting a real shot at things in Beantown. Could be a late-bloomer if healthy, or maybe just a versatile bench piece. If neither one, it won't have cost much to have had a look.

No reason of course to take any sort of look at a plainly broken down dump such as Falls Church City. No local amenities, too much smelly construction, and definitley too many shit slinging assholes out jogging in the streets. That's just not the kind of place that those with a choice would actually choose as a place to settle down. There is so much better waiting just down the road in pretty much any direction.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 28, 2021 11:53AM

Dope thinks his unread wall of text erases his lies and blunders.

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You know the facts,

Yes. Yes, I do.

FACT:

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

FACT:

Image of townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest:
proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.chron.


FACT:

The names of the two streets intersecting to the left of the traffic island in the photo below are S. Capitol St. and Washington Ave. That portion of the intersection is entirely north of the tracks.
cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0



FACT:

You have not produced a link to a single listing in the Brockmont neighborhood.

FACT:

You are a confirmed liar.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 28, 2021 01:09PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Then it should be very easy to post a link or
> image showing such structures exist.

All that matters now is the CMYK street view photo itself. The one that your sorry-ass google-skills are just too feeble to find. Loser.

> Then it should be very easy to post a link showing
> such data exist.

It was all referenced and available from NWS in real-time. And it all showed that your stupid shit trip was a total meteorological disaster, your vapid tall tales since having done nothing at all to undo that simple situation. Rain, winds, freeze warnings, small craft advisories. What a wonderful time to be at the beach!

> There's no need to Google a menu at any Vintage
> store. The menus are substantially the same from
> venue to venue. Why would I go all the way out to
> Vienna when I can walk to the Vintage store down
> the street? Dope.

Except that the specific item you chose to endorse is not listed on the Dogwood menu at all. It is on the Bear Branch menu, of course, the one that you so plainly googled up and then lied about being familiar with. You are just one sorry, caught-in-his-own-mess asshole, Linus.

> And, it is stupid to eat a fried seafood sandwich
> as leftovers. People who frequently dine out know
> such things.

LOL! You are just a moron-grade grill-stooge who actually knows jackshit about food and its proper means of preparation. Whether in the broiler, oven, or microwave, there are very successful means for reheating seafood or any other type of leftovers, no matter how originally prepared. We know this because we can afford to eat out frequently and thus on a regular basis have leftover goodies waiting in the fridge to be brought back to life. The exceptions of course include food that was just plain poorly cooked to begin with. There is no way to bring such butchered slop back to acceptable standards.

> They also know Subway is just plain horrible food.

There are of course those so badly butthurt that they can only wantonly lie about the place, but the fact remains that Subway is the most popular fast-food restaurant in the world. You for whatever reason simply haven't got an actual ability to dine there. Gonna come with some tawdry tuna-tale next, loser?

> They've been there for more than a decade. They
> replaced Broad Street Grill.

LOL! Get a life, shit-slinger. Even you should know (since it's been explained to you before) that The Broad Street existed on the other side of the street in odd-numbered space that is now occupied by The Four P's. And quite a nice place it was. Three dart boards and free king crab claws at happy hour on Thursdays. Yes, please!

> They have grilled branzino on the specials menu.
> Some dope claimed it never happened.

I claimed that there was no branzino on the menu when there was no branzino on the menu. The only fish on the menu at the time was anchovies on the pizzas and in the caesar salad. You of course simply lied about all that, as is your singular custom. Stupid assfuck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: VXTNB ()
Date: January 28, 2021 01:21PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>n s
>
> In other news, the Nats have signed switch-hitting
> C/OF Blake Swihart (almost 29) to a minor league
> deal. This is a low-cost, high-ceiling situation,
> as Swihart came up as a top prospect in the BOS
> organization, with those hig expectaions and some
> ankle injuries keeping him from getting a real
> shot at things in Beantown.
>

HEY Baseball "Expert" GERUND BOY! You didn't mention Lester in your daily morning shitpost. You winging it instead of reading wht anybody can read? Smooth move, Mr. Ex-Lax Baseball "Expert"!

No wonder they call you "Dimwit".

This DOLT thinks people believe his obvious bullshit.

I'm GLAD I'm NOT an obvious bullshitting Gerund Boy. Aren't you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 28, 2021 01:31PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> All that matters now is the CMYK street view photo
> itself.

Yes, and you can't seem to find it. That's too bad for you. It really only confirms you are a liar.


> It was all referenced and available from NWS in
> real-time.

You lied about it in real time and the recorded data from your preferred weather station confirms as much.

Two confirmed lies in a row. You aren't off to a good start here.

> Except that the specific item you chose to endorse
> is not listed on the Dogwood menu at all.

It sure as hell is.

Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buffalo dipped crispy chicken tenders, Jack cheese, shredded iceberg, sliced tomato & blue cheese dressing in a grilled flour tortilla. Served with choice of side.

https://www.dogwoodtavern.com/Menu

That's now three confirmed lies you've told in just one post. It just keeps getting worse for you.


> LOL! Get a life, shit-slinger. Even you should
> know (since it's been explained to you before)
> that The Broad Street existed on the other side of
> the street in odd-numbered space that is now
> occupied by The Four P's. And quite a nice place
> it was. Three dart boards and free king crab
> claws at happy hour on Thursdays. Yes, please!

Four lies in a row.

As anyone who's been to the area this century can tell you, both places existed simultaneously for years.

http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm

https://www.chowhound.com/post/broad-st-grill-falls-church-financial-news-168408/amp

https://everyrestaurantinthecity.com/restaurants-in-falls-church-from-va-virginia/30

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/

But yeah, like your preferred Weather Station and the available menu at Dogwood, I am sure these sources are all wrong and you are telling the truth! LOL!

You're fucked.

> I claimed that there was no branzino on the menu
> when there was no branzino on the menu. The only
> fish on the menu at the time was anchovies on the
> pizzas and in the caesar salad.

You stupidly disputed that grilled branzino was on the menu from time to time. Then, when you were shown the specials menu with the salmon, you ever so stupidly could not differentiate between ChowNow and ChowHound. Yeah, you're a real hospitality industry insider. You only revealed your oafish self to the world. You also stupidly confused a specials menu with the regular sandwich menu. Damn, you are dumb.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 28, 2021 01:43PM

VXTNB Wrote:
------------------------------------------------
> HEY Baseball "Expert" GERUND BOY! You didn't
> mention Lester in your daily morning shitpost.

It was dealt with on the morning of January 19.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 28, 2021 02:45PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
----------------------------------------------------
> Yes, and you can't seem to find it.

LOL! I came across the CMYK photo long ago. You are the feeble-fuck who will long be mocked for boasting of powerful google skills and then being totally unable to find it. Such a loser.

> You lied about it in real time and the recorded
> data from your preferred weather station confirms
> as much.

Nope. Just sat and waited for you to lie, then brought the NWS hammer down.

> It sure as hell is.

LOL! Walked right into another one. Same name, different sandwich. Thus the $4 difference in price.

> As anyone who's been to the area this century can
> tell you, both places existed simultaneously for years.

I visited The Broad Street on many occasions. Ate, drank, threw darts. Even took my kids once when the wife was out of town. It was on the west side of the street, where 4-P’s is now. And as you should know by now, I’ve lived in the area since the 1960’s.

> But yeah, like your preferred Weather Station and
> the available menu at Dogwood, I am sure these
> sources are all wrong and you are telling the
> truth! LOL!

Your ‘from time to time’ Orso branzino bullshit was repudiated at times when there was in fact no such thing on the menu. Period.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: XJCTB ()
Date: January 28, 2021 02:58PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> VXTNB Wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------
> > HEY Baseball "Expert" GERUND BOY! You didn't
> > mention Lester in your daily morning shitpost.
>
> It was dealt with on the morning of January 19.


Shows you how often anybody pays any attention to your Daily Morning Shitpost.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 28, 2021 03:02PM

In other words, your earlier post was based on pure ignorance. This is not something that comes as any great surprise.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 28, 2021 04:09PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> LOL! I came across the CMYK photo long ago.

No you didn't.

> You
> are the feeble-fuck who will long be mocked for
> boasting of powerful google skills and then being
> totally unable to find it. Such a loser.

You'd actually need to prove they exist in order to do that. Otherwise, you just look like a liar. Which, of course, you are.

> Nope. Just sat and waited for you to lie, then
> brought the NWS hammer down.

The NWS data recorded in real time and saved for posterity doesn't support your claims. Why is that?

> LOL! Walked right into another one.

Walked into what? You fucked up and you were mocked for it.

> Same name,
> different sandwich. Thus the $4 difference in
> price.

What the fuck are you talking about? I just looked at the Bear Branch Menu and it is the same sandwich and price. If you think the slight variations in the descriptions are of any significance, you are a fucking moron.

https://www.bearbranchtavern.com/menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buttermilk fried chicken, classic buffalo sauce, shredded iceberg, Jack cheese, tomato, house blue cheese dressing, flour tortilla.

https://www.dogwoodtavern.com/Menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buffalo dipped crispy chicken tenders, Jack cheese, shredded iceberg, sliced tomato & blue cheese dressing in a grilled flour tortilla. Served with choice of side.

You really will lie about everything and anything.

> As I visited The Broad Street on many occasions.
> Ate, drank, threw darts. Even took my kids once
> when the wife was out of town. It was on the west
> side of the street, where 4-P’s is now.

LOL! Now we are bringing in the fake kids to provide some color to the fake story.

So, we have your account not supported by anything at all. Then we have my version of the story that is backed up by unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed evidence.

The Washington Post reported way back in 1999 that the Broad Street Grill was located at 132 W. Broad St.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/

Gillian Clark has just the sort of menu an adventuring palate ought to create: eclectic but not trendy, with classic dishes too beloved to exclude but as much from the casual tradition (fried squid, chicken satay) and smart fusion (braised veal with rice wine-plum sauce, vegetable and fruit tempura) as from the continental (foie gras, sweetbreads, pan-roasted monkfish, gorgonzola turnovers). You can eat big and bouncy (grilled pork chops, roast chicken, shaved lamb sandwiches and pastrami on rye) or elegant and secretly decadent (grilled scallops with red currant salad, mushroom cassoulet, squash-eggplant-potato napoleon, seared duck breast salad). Even more habit-forming is the price range: It tops out at $20 for the New York strip but most entrees go for less than $15 and the small plates and salads for less than $8. And the prices are the same at dinner as at lunch. Broad Street Grill is at 132 W. Broad St., Falls Church; 703/533-1303.

The old local cable access show "Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen" lists the Broad Street Grill as being at 132 W. Broad Street.

http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm

Strange, don't you think, that all these sources confirm what I claim and refute what you claim?

> And as
> you should know by now, I’ve lived in the area
> since the 1960’s.

As I know by now, you'll lie about anything and everything. Maybe you are just an old addled moron with mush for a memory, but your are still wrong about so much.

> > But yeah, like your preferred Weather Station
> and
> > the available menu at Dogwood, I am sure these
> > sources are all wrong and you are telling the
> > truth! LOL!
>
> Your ‘from time to time’ Orso branzino
> bullshit was repudiated at times when there was in
> fact no such thing on the menu. Period.

Non sequitur, dumbass. The sources refuted your Broad Street Grill blunders.

As for branzino, you repudiated exactly nothing. All evidence proved you lied. Social media posts and reviews from the past indicated it was on the menu from time to time and its recent reappearance confirmed that. You got caught lying again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 28, 2021 05:51PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No you didn't.

Typical weak-shit Lie & Deny. You can't deal with the simple facts of anything. My bumping almost immediately into the CMYK street view was why I mentioned all those colors to begin with. You've simply CHOKED on the matter ever since.

> The NWS data recorded in real time and saved for
> posterity doesn't support your claims.

Real-time NWS data and those recorded by some commercial third party are not the smae thing. Since I was sure you would lie, I was monitoring that real-time NWS feed from the Cape Canaveral Air Force Station Skid Strip (KXMR). That was the source of all of my weather-related commentary at the time. Suck on it, douche.

> What the fuck are you talking about? I just looked at the
> Bear Branch Menu and it is the same sandwich and price.

You are full of shit. The Dogwood version is $10, and the one at Bear Branch is $14.

> If you think the slight variations in the descriptions are
> of any significance, you are a fucking moron.

Not at all, but you are definitely a lying, shit-sack asshole who walhed right into yet another well-laid trap. Dumbfuck!

> LOL! Now we are bringing in the fake kids to
> provide some color to the fake story.

Father of two here. Had charge of both of them when the wife was out of town on business, and given her line of work, that was not at all unusual. The Broad Street was nice get-out-of-the-house field trip for them. The daughter got to throw some darts. The son finagled a bar patron into buying him many rounds of video poker. Cool evening, and otherwise, just more facts that you will not be able to swallow. Asshole.

> The old local cable access show "Recipes from the
> Chef's Kitchen" lists the Broad Street Grill as
> being at 132 W. Broad Street.

Wrong time, wrong place. The Broad Street was part of what is now 105 W Broad Street. The Four P's opened there in 1997. The kids were both teenagers by then.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 28, 2021 06:25PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Typical weak-shit Lie & Deny.

You are free to prove otherwise. Thus far you've come up WAY short when it comes to providing street view images of townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest.

> You can't deal with
> the simple facts of anything.

The simple fact is you fucked up from the get-go and your fragile ego won't let you admit your mistake so you have resorted to lying. Pathetic.

> My bumping almost
> immediately into the CMYK street view was why I
> mentioned all those colors to begin with.

You fucked up and are stubbornly and stupidly lying about it now.

> Real-time NWS data and those recorded by some
> commercial third party are not the smae thing.

Dope, the data recorded and displayed on these links are from the NWS weather station. The URL even uses KXMR. Too bad for you.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

I even posted the data straight from the NWS website that shows you lied.

> Since I was sure you would lie, I was monitoring
> that real-time NWS feed from the Cape Canaveral
> Air Force Station Skid Strip (KXMR). That was the
> source of all of my weather-related commentary at
> the time.

Yet, no links to the recorded data to support your claim. Imagine that! The actual recorded data from KXMR showed you lied.

> You are full of shit. The Dogwood version is $10,
> and the one at Bear Branch is $14.

https://www.dogwoodtavern.com/Menu

Under sandwiches, right column, third one down. What's the price?

You really will lie about anything and everything.

> Wrong time, wrong place. The Broad Street was
> part of what is now 105 W Broad Street. The Four
> P's opened there in 1997.

What was the name of the establishment that occupied 132 West Broad St. prior to Dogwood Tavern?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: YTHMN ()
Date: January 28, 2021 06:34PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In other words, your earlier post was based on
> pure ignorance. This is not something that comes
> as any great surprise.


No, DOLT, it was based on me not bothering to read an asshole Gerund Boy's daily morning shitpost.

Nobody wants to be anything like a nasty old Gerund Boy.

& To show what a real ignoramus you are, this is FFXU. Actually Reading anything counts against you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer Outer of Things ()
Date: January 28, 2021 06:40PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > No you didn't.
>
>
>
> Father of two here. Had charge of both of them
> when the wife was out of town on business, and
> given her line of work, that was not at all
> unusual. The Broad Street was nice
> get-out-of-the-house field trip for them. The
> daughter got to throw some darts. The son
> finagled a bar patron into buying him many rounds
> of video poker. Cool evening, and otherwise, just
> more facts that you will not be able to swallow.


FACTS? Those are nothing but more of your lies. A nasty asshole like you wouldn't take their kids anywhere. All you did is beat them, just like you beat your wife. It's why they don't want nothing to do with you now.

I wouldn't want nothing to do with a rude, disgusting old asshole like you, neither.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 28, 2021 07:00PM

Same old useless shit followed by more feeble-minded sock-puppet nonsense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 28, 2021 07:45PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Same old useless shit

LOL! Cornered by your own lies and stupidity, dumbass.

No street view pics of townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest.

You can't name the establishment that occupied 132 W. Broad St. before Dogwood Tavern.

There are identical $14 Buffalo Chicken Wraps at Dogwood and Bear Branch.

The NWS data from your preferred weather station showed you lied.

You got stomped today, dope. You should be used to it by now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 28, 2021 08:18PM

Hahahahaha! Irrelevant nonsense. Except for your admission of having walked right into yet another trap. You never know where the next one of those might be.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: January 28, 2021 08:52PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hahahahaha! Irrelevant nonsense. Except for your
> admission of having walked right into yet another
> trap. You never know where the next one of those
> might be.


The trap where you shit the bed on the Buffalo Chicken Wrap? Where they are both identical products at the exact same price? You think anyone is buying your bullshit? The links to each restaurant's menus show you lied. Yeah, genius trap, dope.


What was the name of the establishment that occupied 132 West Broad St. prior to Dogwood Tavern?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 28, 2021 10:33PM

LOL! If they were the same, they would be the same, which you have already conceded is not the case. As so often pisses you off, friends of ours are among the current ownership of Dogwood Tavern which only in your hopelessly confused view of the world has anything to do with The Broad Street restaurant that existed prior to 1997 in the space now occupied by The Four P’s. More things from your general neck of the woods that you know exactly nothing about. Fool.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: January 28, 2021 11:11PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! If they were the same, they would be the
> same,


https://www.bearbranchtavern.com/menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buttermilk fried chicken, classic buffalo sauce, shredded iceberg, Jack cheese, tomato, house blue cheese dressing, flour tortilla.

https://www.dogwoodtavern.com/Menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buffalo dipped crispy chicken tenders, Jack cheese, shredded iceberg, sliced tomato & blue cheese dressing in a grilled flour tortilla. Served with choice of side.

What's the difference, dope?

What was the name of the establishment that occupied 132 West Broad St. prior to Dogwood Tavern?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 29, 2021 09:28AM

Compare and contrast. Dogwood on top. Bear Branch on the bottom.

PS. Never set foot in or did business with any entity at 132 W Broad Street.
.
Attachments:
__chjicken wrap.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 29, 2021 09:37AM

Here beginneth the lesson...

SAME --identical; not different.

SIMILAR -- resembling without being identical.

DIFFERENT -- not the same as another or each other

...here endeth the lesson.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: January 29, 2021 10:09AM

https://www.dogwoodtavern.com/Menu

Under sandwiches, right column, third one down. What's the price?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: January 29, 2021 11:08AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here beginneth the lesson...
>
> SAME --identical; not differentActual JP MOrgenthau's Daily Morrning Shitpost, e.g. "Actual JP Moprgenthau shitposts the same old boring BS every day" .
>
> SIMILAR -- resembling without being identical. In the case of a 3rd grader, describes Actual JP Morgenthau's mental and emotional state, e.g., "Actual JP Morgenthau's mental and emotiinal level is similar to a 3rd grader's"
>
> DIFFERENT -- not the same as another or each
> other
The opposite of what Actual JP Morgenthau has to say, e.g., "Actual JP Morgenthau has nothing different to say on any given day."
>
> ...here endeth the lesson.



FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: January 29, 2021 11:09AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------
> PS. Never set foot in or did business with any
> entity at 132 W Broad Street.

Well, had you done so, you'd know it was the Broad Street Grill. That is supported by:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/

Are you going to call the Washington Post fake news like your boy Donald?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pffffttttt.... ()
Date: January 29, 2021 11:24AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here beginneth the lesson...
>
> SAME --identical; not different.
>
> SIMILAR -- resembling without being identical.
>
> DIFFERENT -- not the same as another or each
> other
>
> ...here endeth the lesson.


Really? You're going with that? lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 29, 2021 11:56AM

Well these increasingly sorry-ass Whiffies have fallen into a major crash-and-burn mode now, flaming out in spectacular fashion at nearly every turn. Didn't know that Karaoke Idol had closed. Didn't know that Luzmary had opened. Never realized that predatory towing was going on at Northside Social. Still have no idea where Brockmont is, and of course, no clue re the location of the CMYK street view either. That's a whole lot of fail, but really only the tip of the iceberg.

Meanwhile, guess what we have outside our many gorgeous Sweet Spot windows this morning? Why, it's the beginnings of another bright and crisp winter day. Just 23 degrees out there when I first got up, and right around the freezing mark is where we'll be now for most of the day. That's late January for you. There's tons of sun, but still a bit too much wind, again making the trip out and back to seize the morning paper a bit more brisk than what would have been ideal. But according to those reliable folks at NWS, the immediate past, present, and future do not involve any sort of precipitation at all. That could change by Sun/Mon however, so we'll have to keep an eye out.

Real President Joe has meanwhile been busy, using Executive Orders to improve national access to affordable health care, and international access to complete and reliable reproductive information. Gun-toting GOPers are internal threats who for some reason oppose those sorts of things. Along with much else that reason would recommend. So far not much on Friday's schedule for JBJ beyond a morning sit-down with Janet Yellen re getting a disastrous economy headed back in the right direction, and then an afternoon visit to folks at Walter Reed hospital.

In other news, it's been ten days now since LHP Jon Lester (37) signed with the Nats. In rather more current news, the club has inked a one-year deal with C Alex Avila (34 today) as a platoon candidate behind Jan Gomes. The lefty is not a great bat but he does know how to take his walks, and he's got a solid history in gunning down would-be base-stealers. He has in the past caught all of Scherzer, Corbin, and Lester, so he should be able to fit right in here as another plus-pickup by Mike Rizzo. Assuming there actually is a season, of course. Can't assume that Bozo Bobby will be able to pull that off.

Can't assume anything but the worst either when it comes to the disaster-land of Falls Church City, a place where residents have to ask strangers for directions and don't know the details of their own history. What a farce. That history now includes an 81-year old lady (Raymunda Garcia-Hernandez) recently killed in an apparent hit-and-run along Lee Highway. We'll see if local police can manage to figure this one out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 29, 2021 12:03PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Under sandwiches, right column, third one down.
> What's the price?

LOL! Your menu data are no better than your weather data. The Dogwood price has just gone up to $11 from $10 as confirmed in the graphic pulled from their site earlier this morning. Your lying ass can't be trusted for a damned thing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 29, 2021 12:11PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, had you done so, you'd know it was the Broad Street Grill.

Again, wrong place, wrong time. You can't wish away the Four P's predecessor any more than you can wish away Brockmont, those vexing Principals, or the SEDC townhouse. Got any Pazzo awning answers on you, by the way? Fool.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 29, 2021 12:21PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Under sandwiches, right column, third one down.
> > What's the price?
>
> LOL! Your menu data are no better than your
> weather data. The Dogwood price has just gone up
> to $11 from $10

Why does your story keep changing? What is the difference between the Dogwood wrap and Bear Branch wrap as far as ingredients are concerned?

> as confirmed in the graphic pulled
> from their site earlier this morning. Your lying
> ass can't be trusted for a damned thing.

https://www.dogwoodtavern.com/Menu

Go straight to the source. Under sandwiches, right column, third one down. What's the price?

Or, order online:

https://www.dogwoodtavern.com/order

No need to rely on obviously adulterated images.

As for my weather data......

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

Haven't seen you post any actual data.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 29, 2021 12:26PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Well, had you done so, you'd know it was the
> Broad Street Grill.
>
> Again, wrong place, wrong time.



No, you said I was lying when I said Dogwood replaced Broad Street Grill.



Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------

> > They've been there for more than a decade. They
> > replaced Broad Street Grill. T
>
> LOL! Get a life, shit-slinger. Even you should
> know (since it's been explained to you before)
> that The Broad Street existed on the other side of
> the street in odd-numbered space that is now
> occupied by The Four P's. And quite a nice place
> it was. Three dart boards and free king crab
> claws at happy hour on Thursdays. Yes, please!


What was the name of the restaurant that was located at 132 W. Broad Street prior to Dogwood Tavern.

I, the Washington Post, and other sources contend it was the Broad Street Grill.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 29, 2021 12:29PM

Can’t handle the truth. Such a completely useless fuckwad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 29, 2021 12:43PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can’t handle the truth. Such a completely
> useless fuckwad.

You are projecting again. Here are a couple of simple questions that you will refuse to answer because YOU can't handle the truth. All you do is lie.

What restaurant does the Washington Post indicate was once located at 132 W. Broad St.? What restaurant was replaced by Dogwood at 132 W. Broad St.?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/

Under sandwiches, right column, third one down. What's the price?

https://www.dogwoodtavern.com/Menu

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: 320x240 ()
Date: January 29, 2021 12:58PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Under sandwiches, right column, third one down.
> What's the price?
>
> https://www.dogwoodtavern.com/Menu


Maybe you should make a shitty low-res image for him like his. lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 29, 2021 01:08PM

I am not a lying fraud like he is.

Also, did you notice how many "Dollar Tree" windows he had open?

WOW! He really is obsessed!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 29, 2021 01:36PM

Sock-puppet driving, two-bit shit-slinger. The truth is that the asshole is in way over his head, and can’t manage now to tell the obvious differences between two different sandwiches or between two different addresses. The loserness just goes on and on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 29, 2021 02:06PM

These are very simples concept that you are failing to grasp

What restaurant does the Washington Post indicate was once located at 132 W. Broad St.? What restaurant was replaced by Dogwood at 132 W. Broad St.?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/

Under sandwiches, right column, third one down. What's the price?

https://www.dogwoodtavern.com/Menu

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 29, 2021 02:45PM

Pay attention, asshole. The descriptions posted by both Dogwood and Bear Branch of what each calls a ‘Buffalo Chicken Wrap’ were posted this morning. They are not the same. Your attempted kibitzing was pure insinuation and unadulterated bullshit.

I meanwhile visited The Broad Street on dozens of occasions in the 1990’s. I was there with friends. I was there with family. I know exactly where it was. I know exactly what it was like inside. Like so many other once and present area restaurants, you were never there at all. Never. At all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 29, 2021 03:09PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pay attention, asshole. The descriptions posted
> by both Dogwood and Bear Branch of what each calls
> a ‘Buffalo Chicken Wrap’ were posted this
> morning. They are not the same. Your attempted
> kibitzing was pure insinuation and unadulterated
> bullshit.

They were posted yesterday. BY ME.

https://www.bearbranchtavern.com/menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buttermilk fried chicken, classic buffalo sauce, shredded iceberg, Jack cheese, tomato, house blue cheese dressing, flour tortilla.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

https://www.dogwoodtavern.com/Menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buffalo dipped crispy chicken tenders, Jack cheese, shredded iceberg, sliced tomato & blue cheese dressing in a grilled flour tortilla. Served with choice of side.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

So, what is the difference again? Dope.

> I meanwhile visited The Broad Street on dozens of
> occasions in the 1990’s. I was there with
> friends. I was there with family. I know exactly
> where it was. I know exactly what it was like
> inside. Like so many other once and present area
> restaurants, you were never there at all. Never.
> At all.

What restaurant does the Washington Post indicate was once located at 132 W. Broad St.? What restaurant was replaced by Dogwood at 132 W. Broad St.?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/

So, Washington Post got it wrong? Are you going with your boy Trump's fake news line to describe the Washington Post?

The old local cable access show "Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen" got it wrong?

http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm

It's just so strange that these two unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed sources support exactly what I claim? Unlike you, I visited the Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad Street.

Did it ever occur to you that the restaurant moved?

I suppose you should tell your boy Nick that he got it wrong too.

https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/

The City Paper got it wrong too.

https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/

I suppose Tammy doesn't know where she worked.

https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/

Everyone is wrong, but you are correct. You are delusional. Dumbass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 29, 2021 05:11PM

No, undeterred by your massive CMYK failure, you’re the assfuck who has to go googling all over the place in hopes of finding some mangled sort of cover. I was there at The Broad Street, eating crab legs, drinking beer, throwing darts, and just hanging out with friends. Over and over and over again. It’s a little like Tahoe — I’ve been there and you have not. My posts are built on fact and reason, and yours are not. It’s all very simple here really. You’re just a no-account, shit-slinging loser. Explains it all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Moe Equivocation ()
Date: January 29, 2021 06:16PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, undeterred by your massive CMYK failure,
> you’re the assfuck who has to go googling all
> over the place in hopes of finding some mangled
> sort of cover.


^ Because it does not exist. Prove me wrong.


> I was there at The Broad Street


^ Note that he doesn't say WHERE that was.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 29, 2021 06:27PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, undeterred by your massive CMYK failure,

What failure would that be? Showing you to be a lying fraud about the whole affair?

> you’re the assfuck who has to go googling all
> over the place in hopes of finding some mangled
> sort of cover.

No, I am able to immediately spot your lies and blunders. Google is just a tool to provide evidence that you lied. See the difference? Amazing how all the evidence always supports me and shows you lied, isn't it? You are free to provide your own links or images to support your claims. The best you've been able to come up with is a fucking watercolor. Dope.

> I was there at The Broad Street,
> eating crab legs, drinking beer, throwing darts,
> and just hanging out with friends. Over and over
> and over again.

What restaurant does the Washington Post indicate was once located at 132 W. Broad St.? What restaurant was replaced by Dogwood at 132 W. Broad St.?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/

So, Washington Post got it wrong? Are you going with your boy Trump's fake news line to describe the Washington Post?

The old local cable access show "Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen" got it wrong?

http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm

It's just so strange that these two unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed sources support exactly what I claim? Unlike you, I visited the Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad Street.

Did it ever occur to you that the restaurant moved?

I suppose you should tell your boy Nick that he got it wrong too.

https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/

The City Paper got it wrong too.

https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/

I suppose Tammy doesn't know where she worked.

https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/

Everyone is wrong, but you are correct. You are delusional. Dumbass.

Just like weather along the space coast and townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest, you have jack shit to support your bogus claims.

Amazing how you always find yourself in such an unenviable predicament, isn't it?

WHAT'S THE DIFFERNCE???


https://www.bearbranchtavern.com/menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buttermilk fried chicken, classic buffalo sauce, shredded iceberg, Jack cheese, tomato, house blue cheese dressing, flour tortilla.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

https://www.dogwoodtavern.com/Menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buffalo dipped crispy chicken tenders, Jack cheese, shredded iceberg, sliced tomato & blue cheese dressing in a grilled flour tortilla. Served with choice of side.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

So, what is the difference again? Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 29, 2021 06:30PM

Moe Equivocation Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > No, undeterred by your massive CMYK failure,
> > you’re the assfuck who has to go googling all
> > over the place in hopes of finding some mangled
> > sort of cover.
>
>
> ^ Because it does not exist. Prove me wrong.
>
>
> > I was there at The Broad Street
>
>
> ^ Note that he doesn't say WHERE that was.

Well, it's a bit difficult to refute the mountain of evidence showing that The Broad Street Grill was located at 132 W. Broad St. just prior to Dogwood opening. Other than some new decorations and a revamped layout, the transition was relatively seamless. Many Staff and management stayed on from Broad St. Grill to Dogwood. The asshole wouldn't know that either.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: DCVFT ()
Date: January 29, 2021 06:59PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
>
> The loserness
>


HEY GERUND BOY! According to Webster's online, there ain't no such word as no "loserness". Of course, being the self absorbed hypocritical jackass you are, you'll try to deny Webster's is the authority on US English. & all the time you give us lectures on grammar & vocab. & spelling. More of your double std., I see. What a loser!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: January 29, 2021 07:03PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hanging out with friends.


& you wonder why nobody ever believes you. This is obviously a lie. A nasty old disgusting asshole like you don't got no friends and ain't never had none anyhow.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 29, 2021 08:09PM

Such a sorry stir over having fucked up on Falls Church bar and restaurant history. And also of course on the differences between one version of a ‘Buffalo chicken wrap’ and another. All triggered by a modest Vienna lunch. The pathetic dopes just can’t contain themselves in their dripping envy and butthurt. The losers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 29, 2021 08:18PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Such a sorry stir over having fucked up on Falls
> Church bar and restaurant history.

What was the name of the restaurant/bar that occupied 132 W. Broad St. just prior to Dogwood opening? I know the answer. You don't. You are the one fucking up the bar/restaurant history. You mush mind is getting worse by the day. Clearly dementia and other mental disorders are getting the better of you.

> And also of
> course on the differences between one version of a
> ‘Buffalo chicken wrap’ and another.

WHAT'S THE DIFFERNCE???


https://www.bearbranchtavern.com/menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buttermilk fried chicken, classic buffalo sauce, shredded iceberg, Jack cheese, tomato, house blue cheese dressing, flour tortilla.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

https://www.dogwoodtavern.com/Menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buffalo dipped crispy chicken tenders, Jack cheese, shredded iceberg, sliced tomato & blue cheese dressing in a grilled flour tortilla. Served with choice of side.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

> All
> triggered by a modest Vienna lunch. The pathetic
> dopes just can’t contain themselves in their
> dripping envy and butthurt. The losers.

For good measure:

No townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest.

No data from your preferred weather station that support your bogus claims.

Such stupid shit to lie about. Who the fuck does that?

You really are in serious need of a mental health intervention. Too bad nobody cares about you enough to do just that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 30, 2021 07:55AM

file.php?2,file=443552,filename=_chjicke

Read 'em and weep, douches.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: As always ()
Date: January 30, 2021 09:10AM

Your shitty image doesn't help you any.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 30, 2021 09:45AM

Fuck off, Linus, you simpleton asshole. While only just barely possible, you are but making yourself look worse and worse here. Should have simply read about out modest but quite pleasant lunch at a friend's house (Bear Branch Tavern -- yet another place you've never been to), and simply moved on. But you were too much of an ignorant, envious, butthurt, shit-slinging, dumbfuck, loser to do anything as sensible as that. So now you get to have that big, bad boot so painfully put up your miserable butt over and over again instead. Lectured for the umpteenth time about the true nature and history of your own sorry-ass city and neighborhood. What a loser. What a failure.

Things Go Better in Brockmont.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: January 30, 2021 10:06AM

You clearly altered the image of your outdated link.

WHAT'S THE DIFFERNCE???


https://www.bearbranchtavern.com/menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buttermilk fried chicken, classic buffalo sauce, shredded iceberg, Jack cheese, tomato, house blue cheese dressing, flour tortilla.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese - CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

https://www.dogwoodtavern.com/Menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buffalo dipped crispy chicken tenders, Jack cheese, shredded iceberg, sliced tomato & blue cheese dressing in a grilled flour tortilla. Served with choice of side.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese- CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK


What was the name of the restaurant/bar that occupied 132 W. Broad St. just prior to Dogwood opening? I know the answer. You don't. You are the one fucking up the bar/restaurant history. You mush mind is getting worse by the day. Clearly dementia and other mental disorders are getting the better of you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: January 30, 2021 10:18AM

As always Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Your shitty image doesn't help you any.


It actually makes things worse. Three windows of this thread are open. Talk about a deranged and obsessed freak.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Triggered! ()
Date: January 30, 2021 11:22AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fuck off, Linus, you simpleton asshole. While only
> just barely possible, you are but making yourself
> look worse and worse here. Should have simply
> read about out modest but quite pleasant lunch at
> a friend's house (Bear Branch Tavern -- yet
> another place you've never been to), and simply
> moved on. But you were too much of an ignorant,
> envious, butthurt, shit-slinging, dumbfuck, loser
> to do anything as sensible as that. So now you
> get to have that big, bad boot so painfully put up
> your miserable butt over and over again instead.
> Lectured for the umpteenth time about the true
> nature and history of your own sorry-ass city and
> neighborhood. What a loser. What a failure.
>
> Things Go Better in Brockmont.


^ LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...142143144145146147148149150151152...LastNext
Current Page: 147 of 167


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  ********  ********  **        **     ** 
  **   **   **    **     **     **        **     ** 
   ** **        **       **     **        **     ** 
    ***        **        **     **        **     ** 
   ** **      **         **     **        **     ** 
  **   **     **         **     **        **     ** 
 **     **    **         **     ********   *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.