HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Accident on Rolling Road; Friday night. What happened?
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: September 22, 2009 03:54PM

I just got back from the impromtu memorial service and saw at least 25 other FFXU's there. It was truly moving.

Options: ReplyQuote
RIP Ever
Posted by: Courtney P ()
Date: September 22, 2009 03:55PM

When I heard the news about Ever passing, I started to tear up immediately although I only met him one time. But needless to say he had that much of an impact on me. Such a nice guy, I cannot stress enough. In one night, I saw him treat everyone with kindness, respect, and display an eagerness to help others. People like Ever don't come along all that often.

Also, for those who find it funny to make jokes, I encourage you to understand that although you may not feel like this is the place, people are mourning. Have respect. There are friends and family on this site. Thank you.

Re: RIP Ever
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: September 22, 2009 04:16PM

Courtney P Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Also, for those who find it funny to make jokes, I
> encourage you to understand that although you may
> not feel like this is the place, people are
> mourning. Have respect. There are friends and
> family on this site. Thank you.

THIS IS NOT A MEMORIAL SITE FOR DEAD PEOPLE IN FAIRFAX.

NOBODY IS FORCING ANYBODY TO COME TO THIS SITE AND READ ANYTHING THAT'S WRITTEN.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: September 22, 2009 05:35PM

Courtney P Wrote:
> Also, for those who find it funny to make jokes, I
> encourage you to understand that although you may
> not feel like this is the place, people are
> mourning. Have respect. There are friends and
> family on this site. Thank you.

Wow. Gee. No one's ever said that before.

Posted by: Cosh ()
Date: September 22, 2009 06:02PM

I was flying back from Denver at 7:57pm. I was eating a danish and I looked out the window to see a white corrola (not orange) turn left, I saw the black motorcycle hit the car. The guy went bad ass flying in the air. Even though I couldn't help the guy I was an emotional wreck and sadden for days. The guy was so young and such a good friend. The best rider ever.

I told the story to my neighbor and she broke down in tears with me. Her husband wasn't home so we just cuddled for a while before expressing our emotions with some first time incredible anal sex. We felt terrible for the guy.

Date: September 22, 2009 06:08PM

Cosh Wrote:
> I was flying back from Denver at 7:57pm. I was
> eating a danish and I looked out the window to see
> a white corrola (not orange) turn left, I saw the
> black motorcycle hit the car. The guy went bad
> ass flying in the air. Even though I couldn't
> help the guy I was an emotional wreck and sadden
> for days. The guy was so young and such a good
> friend. The best rider ever.
>
> I told the story to my neighbor and she broke down
> in tears with me. Her husband wasn't home so we
> just cuddled for a while before expressing our
> emotions with some first time incredible anal sex.
> We felt terrible for the guy.

Well, people like Ever don't come along all that often.

Posted by: Stephen ()
Date: September 22, 2009 06:33PM

Yes, this was a terrible accident, though accidents don't just happen..."They Are Caused"

Here is the official Fairfax County Police Report........just to clarify all the other posts....

West Springfield Police District – Police were called to the area of Rolling Road and Hillside Road for a fatal traffic crash that occurred on Friday, September 18. An investigation determined around 7:57 p.m., a Toyota Avalon was headed southbound on Rolling Road. The driver, a 20-year-old woman, was making a left turn onto Forrester Boulevard when a motorcyclist, headed northbound on Rolling Road, struck her car. The motorcyclist was ejected from his 2007 Kawasaki ZX-6R and landed on the pavement nearby. Ever Misael Velasquez-Canales, 22, of 9318 Kite Street in Burke, was pronounced dead at the scene. The driver of the Toyota, a 20-year-old woman, was not injured.

Crash Reconstruction detectives continue to investigate. This is the 22nd fatal crash this year in Fairfax County. Last year at this time, there were 15 fatal crashes.

Posted by: Leslie ()
Date: September 22, 2009 06:56PM

Cosh Wrote:
> I was flying back from Denver at 7:57pm. I was
> eating a danish and I looked out the window to see
> a white corrola (not orange) turn left, I saw the
> black motorcycle hit the car. The guy went bad
> ass flying in the air. Even though I couldn't
> help the guy I was an emotional wreck and sadden
> for days. The guy was so young and such a good
> friend. The best rider ever.
>
> I told the story to my neighbor and she broke down
> in tears with me. Her husband wasn't home so we
> just cuddled for a while before expressing our
> emotions with some first time incredible anal sex.
> We felt terrible for the guy.

You insensitive bastard! How dare you make jokes about this! Anal sex is something to be shared between a man and man in love.

Posted by: Courtney P ()
Date: September 22, 2009 07:10PM

First of all, who are you to tell anyone when, where, and how to express themselves. LIKE I SAID, even if you do not feel like it is the place (YOUR OPINION, NOT A FACT) people who actually KNOW this person, unlike you, have and are reading these posts. Although, this may not be a memorial site its DEFINATELY not the place for ignorant people to come make jokes about the deceased, but I don't see you hopping on their posts. THANKS.

Posted by: tubby ()
Date: September 22, 2009 07:19PM

I have to laugh at all these "he was such a good rider" comments. It don't matter how good you ride! There's too many crazy motherfuckers in cars around here. Tangle with one of 'em and YOU LOSE! EVERY TIME!

Motorsickles are fun, but they ain't enough fun to die for IMO. And you WILL die (or be maimed) if you ride long enough.

I like motorsickles....I restored a '65 ElectraGlide, but I only ride it a couple times a year, and then just around the neighborhood. I have people that depend on me...I can't risk getting rubbed out in the blink of an eye like this dude.

Posted by: I sawr a dead body and now I have ptsd ()
Date: September 22, 2009 07:22PM

Courtney P Wrote:
> First of all, who are you to tell anyone when,
> where, and how to express themselves. LIKE I
> SAID, even if you do not feel like it is the place
> (YOUR OPINION, NOT A FACT) people who actually
> KNOW this person, unlike you, have and are reading
> these posts. Although, this may not be a memorial
> site its DEFINATELY not the place for ignorant
> people to come make jokes about the deceased, but
> I don't see you hopping on their posts. THANKS.

I'm not sure what it DEFINATELY is or isn't, but it DEFINITELY is no place for the thin-skinned. You've been warned.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 22, 2009 07:24PM

tubby Wrote:

>
> I like motorsickles....I restored a '65
> ElectraGlide,

That sounds like a vintage vibrating dildo.

Blessed are the murderous.

Posted by: tubby ()
Date: September 22, 2009 07:45PM

eesh Wrote:
> That sounds like a vintage vibrating dildo.

It do shake, that's for damn sure. BTW that was the first year with electric start....took a real man to kick start those old hogs!

Posted by: Thurston Moore ()
Date: September 22, 2009 11:28PM

Courtney P Wrote:

It is not an opinion that this is not the place to memorialize someone killed in a traffic accident. This is fact.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/143258/page-1.html

This thread was not started to memorialize Ever Velasquez. His identity wasn't even revealed until about the 40th comment. The thread was started to mention that an accident happened, and everyone could then make comments about who was at fault, and that sort of thing.

The loved ones and friends that are reading these posts should stop reading these posts. This is not the Ever Velazquez RIP blog. This is fairfax Underground.

Fuck, I bet there's a thread about this accident and Ever on 4chan.org. Ya'll should go on over to that site for your memorializing.

Well, yes, this DEFINITELY is the place for just that.

So, why should we castigate anyone for acting within the norms of the site? The people posting "he was the greatest" comments are the ones not acting within the norm here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The function of conservatives is not to meet every liberal program or scheme with a denunciation or a destructive counterscheme, but rather to weigh its advantages and defects, supporting the first and challenging the second. A declaration of ideological warfare against liberalism is by its nature profoundly unconservative. It meets perceived radicalism with a counterradicalism of its own.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2009 11:32PM by Thurston Moore.

Date: September 23, 2009 12:26AM

Courtney P Wrote:

DEFINITELY. Ignorant people should shut the fuck up.

Date: September 23, 2009 04:22AM

Stop being mean towards Ever! He was a great person. He's dead now. Dead people is nice persons!

Would you say shit against your mothers? Would you laugh at you friends?

We all no people. They are good persons! We can't decided good or bad, but wen they dies, who are we to judge?

The function of conservatives is not to meet every liberal program or scheme with a denunciation or a destructive counterscheme, but rather to weigh its advantages and defects, supporting the first and challenging the second. A declaration of ideological warfare against liberalism is by its nature profoundly unconservative. It meets perceived radicalism with a counterradicalism of its own.

Posted by: JDF ()
Date: September 23, 2009 12:06PM

Thurston Moore
Tubby
Eesh
AND A HOST OF OTHER PEOPLE ON THESE POSTS...
NEED TO GROW THE FUCK UP. REALLY.
NONE OF YOU DECIDE WHAT PEOPLE CAN WRITE ON THE POSTS. IF PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO MENTION THAT HE WAS A NICE GUY, OR THEY WILL MISS HIM ITS A FREE COUNTRY SO BACK THE FUCK OFF. BUT SOME THINGS ARE JUST COMMON SENSE AND COURTESY...LIKE NOT CALLING HIM WORM FOOD AND TALKING ABOUT ANAL SEX, VIBRATORS, AND ATTACKING ANYONE WHO DECIDES TO MENTION THEIR EXPERIENCES WITH EVER.

SINCE YOU'RE SO ADAMANT ABOUT THIS SITE BEING ABOUT TALKING ABOUT THE ACCIDENT, THEN TALK ABOUT THE ACCIDENT. NONE OF YOU ARE EXACTLY "FOLLOWING THE RULES" EITHER.

JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW YOU ALL LOOK LIKE IDIOTS.

MOTORCYCLISTS, DRIVERS: PLEASE BE SAFE.
MY CONDOLENCES TO EVER'S FAMILY.

Date: September 23, 2009 12:18PM

JDF Wrote:
> NONE OF YOU DECIDE WHAT PEOPLE CAN WRITE ON THE
> POSTS. IF PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO MENTION THAT HE
> WAS A NICE GUY, OR THEY WILL MISS HIM ITS A FREE
> COUNTRY SO BACK THE FUCK OFF.

SORRY, BUDDY, BUT UNFORTUNATELY, THIS WORKS BOTH WAYS.

Date: September 23, 2009 12:19PM

ALL CAPS UNLEASH TEH FURY!!!111!!!!11!!!!!

Date: September 23, 2009 12:19PM

JDF Wrote:
> NONE OF YOU DECIDE WHAT PEOPLE CAN WRITE ON THE
> POSTS.

Neither do you.

Date: September 23, 2009 12:59PM

Has the FFXU death spread sheet been updated yet?

Ever
Posted by: S-Ever's ()
Date: September 23, 2009 03:03PM

I want everyone to know that this is not a memorial for Ever nor is it a site to critisize his riding or him. I honestly, by reading all these dumb posts i dk what this site is about or what it is for. I looked it up under google b.c i wantted to know details on Ever's accident.

For those of you who are being rude: Respect the dead, he may not be here to defend what you are saying but he is up there in the sky and you never know when your bad luck may come. Dont say things you dont want other people to say about you if you were in his situation. Keep in mind or put urself in that position. If it was your friend, if it was your brother, if he was someone really close to you, would you say these things to him? All im asking is to stop talking shyt about some1 you dont know and close this discussion about Ever!!

To those who have made this a memorial: I know Ever probably as much or even deeper then those of you who said you know him or feel bad and whatever. I greatly appriciat and im sure his family greatly appriciates what you are saying but please don't waist you time writting to this rude people. It only makes them talk more shit about Ever. Pluse knowing him, he does not like the great attention lol. I myself am hurt and for days couldnt stop crying, i've shared wonderful memories with this man who i will always love and to even think about not being able to share anymore moments with him just makes me sad, not being able to have someone cheer me up and tell me to suck it up lol. But im happy and isay this to him that he is with Angel and I'm sure that's the brightside to have two Angels now to look over those of us who know him instead of one.Anyways, i will see those of you who are attending his memorial weekend (sat) and then sunday funeral. Thank you and God bless you all. Junoe??? lol

Posted by: erick v his cuzo ()
Date: September 23, 2009 04:45PM

hey eveyone im eer cuzo when i heared about his death i cryed. i coundnt beleave but it was tru. ever was a respectfull,honest,generes,and responsible guy. hes always been there for me when i needed him and now it hardr for me cuz a big part of my fam is gone. but i noe his watchin me even this moment when im writtin this hes in my heart no matter wat. and ppl dat sayin all these jokes its not kool u guys have to put ur self a r spot how would u like if ppl where sayin shyt about ur fam or friends death bad rit so show some care and b respectfull. r.i.p cuzo ill see u soon Photobucket

Posted by: erick v his cuzo ()
Date: September 23, 2009 04:47PM

Date: September 23, 2009 04:45PM

hey eveyone im eer cuzo when i heared about his death i cryed. i coundnt beleave but it was tru. ever was a respectfull,honest,generes,and responsible guy. hes always been there for me when i needed him and now it hardr for me cuz a big part of my fam is gone. but i noe his watchin me even this moment when im writtin this hes in my heart no matter wat. and ppl dat sayin all these jokes its not kool u guys have to put ur self a r spot how would u like if ppl sayin shyt about ur fam or friends death bad rit so show some care and b respectfull. r.i.p cuzo ill see u soon

Date: September 23, 2009 04:48PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2009 04:49PM by eesh.
Attachments:
299000691_b91e01fceb.jpg

Posted by: S-Ever's ()
Date: September 23, 2009 05:12PM

eesh - you're obviously the emo one here.
Fucken dick head

Posted by: indifferent towards local deaths ()
Date: September 23, 2009 05:14PM

never, ever ceases to amaze me the morons who come out of the wood work to speak about and defend the honor of a dead friend..

I mean this erick v his cuzo character..

I understand he is probably fresh off the boat and may hardly know english but c'mon. If I were Ever I would be embarrassed to have postings such as that in my regards. The kind of posting that could break a spell check or just make it say..."fuck, i dont even know...type whatever you want. I quit".

To friends and family, it's been said a million times already, but just leave. Don't stick around and watch this. Do not feed this thread. Don't march in with your all caps messages, glittery myspace pictures, and embarrassingly written tributes and expect any form of sympathy or respect from the anonymous internet community. They feed off your anger and sadness. Go to the in real life memorial, celebrate your friend's life, and move on. Just leave here...because, "nothing good will come of it". I know it is difficult, but you must leave to preserve your sanity.

I am truly sorry to hear about this accident. It sounded horrible. I am sure he was a nice kid as he looks it in his picture and you can also tell by the quick response of his friends in this thread. Only the good (and sometimes the dumb) die young. Remember this to those who ride bikes. Don't speed or drive like an idiot in traffic or on heavily traveled roads or you'll get pwned by some poor girl boppin' down the road not even seeing your ass. And you'll fuck up her life too like Ever did to this chick. I am making the assumption he was speeding (yes) because I give this girl the credit of not being a completely oblivious moron or blind as a bat.

but RIP to this kid and my most sincere condolences to the friends and family. I hope that he is now in a better place than this world.

Posted by: Gigi b ()
Date: September 23, 2009 05:20PM

everyone who is posten rude comments and making jokes about ever's death it seriously isnt funni,..you guys need to grow up and find somewere else to waste your time..ever was a great person and to those who didnt personally know him stop sayn unessesary crap..instead give your condolenses to those who need it.
and to my cuz erick, i know its hard to see someone you love and care about just die but life does go on. believe mi. i love you dude and you know im always here when you need mi. R.I.P. Ever Misael Velasquez-Canales you will be missed.

Date: September 23, 2009 05:52PM

erick v his cuzo Wrote:
> hey eveyone im eer cuzo when i heared about his
> death i cryed. i coundnt beleave but it was tru.
> ever was a respectfull,honest,generes,and
> responsible guy. hes always been there for me when
> i needed him and now it hardr for me cuz a big
> part of my fam is gone. but i noe his watchin me
> even this moment when im writtin this hes in my
> heart no matter wat. and ppl dat sayin all these
> jokes its not kool u guys have to put ur self a r
> spot how would u like if ppl where sayin shyt
> about ur fam or friends death bad rit so show some
> care and b respectfull. r.i.p cuzo ill see u soon

Probably.

indifferent towards local deaths Wrote:
> never, ever ceases to amaze me the morons who come
> out of the wood work to speak about and defend the
> honor of a dead friend..
>
> I mean this erick v his cuzo character..
>
> I understand he is probably fresh off the boat and
> may hardly know english but c'mon. If I were Ever
> I would be embarrassed to have postings such as
> that in my regards. The kind of posting that could
> break a spell check or just make it say..."fuck, i
> dont even know...type whatever you want. I quit".
>
> To friends and family, it's been said a million
> times already, but just leave. Don't stick around
> and watch this. Do not feed this thread. Don't
> march in with your all caps messages, glittery
> myspace pictures, and embarrassingly written
> tributes and expect any form of sympathy or
> respect from the anonymous internet community.
> They feed off your anger and sadness...

You were going good there for a while, but this is where you derailed.

If a complete stranger walked up to you and said, "My best friend, Jim Jackov, died last night in a car accident," would you instantly be overcome by sadness and hold this person while you both cry over the tragic loss of Jim Jackov? No. You'd mumble an apology for their loss, and try to get away from this complete stranger who is suddenly revealing very personal details about themselves.

If someone walked into a bar (or other gathering of people they don't know, similar to an internet message board) and shouted, "JIM JACKOV DIED LAST NIGHT. RIP, JIM," do you think everyone would have a big group hug and talk about how awesome Jim Jackov was? No. Everyone would look at each other curiously, trying to figure out why some guy's telling everyone about their dead friend.

If one of your co-workers comes in and describes a horrific car accident he saw the night before, would you scold him and tell him he's being insensitive to the friends and family who may have lost someone in that wreck, tell him to mind his own business, and that karma's a bitch? I seriously doubt it.

Traffic crawls to a snail's pace when there's an accident, because everyone wants to see it so they can discuss it later. I don't see anyone standing on the side of the road telling them to stop rubbernecking and be more respectful towards someone's difficult situation.

It was one of his dumbass friends that first put his name out there. If people want their grief to be kept private, they shouldn't make it public. If they do make it public, people are going to talk about it, and deal with the topic of death in their own way. Some joke, some make light of it, etc. If that's too inconvenient, then maybe the friends and family of the deceased should just not visit this site.

I've given my friends standing orders that, if I die, I want it to be announced here for people to joke about it. I highly doubt it will bother me much, because I'll be worm food and beyond such petty concerns.

This is the last time I'm writing a response like this. From now on, I'm just going to cut and paste this one.

Date: September 23, 2009 05:56PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> erick v his cuzo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > hey eveyone im eer cuzo when i heared about his
> > death i cryed. i coundnt beleave but it was
> tru.
> > ever was a respectfull,honest,generes,and
> > responsible guy. hes always been there for me
> when
> > i needed him and now it hardr for me cuz a big
> > part of my fam is gone. but i noe his watchin
> me
> > even this moment when im writtin this hes in my
> > heart no matter wat. and ppl dat sayin all
> these
> > jokes its not kool u guys have to put ur self a
> r
> > spot how would u like if ppl where sayin shyt
> > about ur fam or friends death bad rit so show
> some
> > care and b respectfull. r.i.p cuzo ill see u
> soon
>
> Probably.
>
> indifferent towards local deaths Wrote:
> -----
> > never, ever ceases to amaze me the morons who
> come
> > out of the wood work to speak about and defend
> the
> > honor of a dead friend..
> >
> > I mean this erick v his cuzo character..
> >
> > I understand he is probably fresh off the boat
> and
> > may hardly know english but c'mon. If I were
> Ever
> > I would be embarrassed to have postings such as
> > that in my regards. The kind of posting that
> could
> > break a spell check or just make it say..."fuck,
> i
> > dont even know...type whatever you want. I
> quit".
> >
> > To friends and family, it's been said a million
> > times already, but just leave. Don't stick
> around
> > and watch this. Do not feed this thread. Don't
> > march in with your all caps messages, glittery
> > myspace pictures, and embarrassingly written
> > tributes and expect any form of sympathy or
> > respect from the anonymous internet community.
> > They feed off your anger and sadness...
>
> You were going good there for a while, but this is
> where you derailed.
>
> If a complete stranger walked up to you and said,
> "My best friend, Jim Jackov, died last night in a
> car accident," would you instantly be overcome by
> sadness and hold this person while you both cry
> over the tragic loss of Jim Jackov? No. You'd
> mumble an apology for their loss, and try to get
> away from this complete stranger who is suddenly
> revealing very personal details about themselves.
>
> If someone walked into a bar (or other gathering
> of people they don't know, similar to an internet
> message board) and shouted, "JIM JACKOV DIED LAST
> NIGHT. RIP, JIM," do you think everyone would
> have a big group hug and talk about how awesome
> Jim Jackov was? No. Everyone would look at each
> other curiously, trying to figure out why some
> guy's telling everyone about their dead friend.
>
> If one of your co-workers comes in and describes a
> horrific car accident he saw the night before,
> would you scold him and tell him he's being
> insensitive to the friends and family who may have
> lost someone in that wreck, tell him to mind his
> own business, and that karma's a bitch? I
> seriously doubt it.
>
> Traffic crawls to a snail's pace when there's an
> accident, because everyone wants to see it so they
> can discuss it later. I don't see anyone standing
> on the side of the road telling them to stop
> rubbernecking and be more respectful towards
> someone's difficult situation.
>
> It was one of his dumbass friends that first put
> his name out there. If people want their grief to
> be kept private, they shouldn't make it public.
> If they do make it public, people are going to
> talk about it, and deal with the topic of death in
> their own way. Some joke, some make light of it,
> etc. If that's too inconvenient, then maybe the
> friends and family of the deceased should just not
> visit this site.
>
> I've given my friends standing orders that, if I
> die, I want it to be announced here for people to
> joke about it. I highly doubt it will bother me
> much, because I'll be worm food and beyond such
> petty concerns.
>
> This is the last time I'm writing a response like
> this. From now on, I'm just going to cut and
> paste this one.

tl;dr

Posted by: RIP EVER ()
Date: September 23, 2009 05:57PM

You are a fucking janitor, you don't know shit!

Date: September 23, 2009 06:11PM

Mr. Cobblesworth. Wrote:
> tl;dr

Silly Mr. C. You don't know how to read, so of course it was too long! You're just a rat, buddy!

RIP EVER Wrote:
> You are a fucking janitor, you don't know shit!

That's not true. I know how to clean up vomit with sawdust, and unclog a toilet.

Come to think of it, if there's one thing I do know, it's shit.

Date: September 23, 2009 07:33PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> Silly Mr. C. You don't know how to read, so of
> course it was too long! You're just a rat,
> buddy!

I guess you never heard of archy, you dumb sumbitch.

Well if a cockroach can type, you bet your ass a rat can read.

And - as a matter of fact - I currently composing a "complaint" to be filed with... PETA!!!

Prepare to get your animal-abusing ass taken down several notches, Mephisto.
Attachments:
Cobby_.jpg

Date: September 23, 2009 08:39PM

I would love for you to contact PETA.

Date: September 23, 2009 08:56PM

ur goin' down, mephisto............
Attachments:
cobb.jpg

Date: September 23, 2009 09:19PM

Mr. Cobblesworth. Wrote:
> ur goin' down, mephisto............

I'm sure they'll be horribly disappointed to discover the little city I built for him.

Date: September 23, 2009 09:24PM

"little city"

aka cage.

9353_1.jpg

massah sho' is good to his little cobby! i luv my massah, sho nuff!

Posted by: Ed ()
Date: September 24, 2009 01:25AM

I understand why most of the "regulars" in this forum are angry at those wanting to remember Ever, and are getting angry with that "normal discourse". You don't go into our house and criticize our hobbies. Nor is it fair for people to belittle what you wish to do with your free time. You post on forums, and make harsh comments about horrific deaths. I read webcomics and jog. To each their own.

I just have two things to say, so please stick with me for a second.

#1 Ever WAS an amazing person. I am suprised, considering many of his friends and family have visited this forum, hence how you got his name, that no one stood up for him even more. They have set up many other places to memorialize him. Just keep in mind, while you're posting pictures of worms, and mangled bikes, this guy served in our military to protect your rights to do so. I personally hadn't made time to see him or any of his other friends in ages, but this guy was amazing. It's easy to speak well of the desceased, but this is a guy who gave his broke friends his last bit of money. Or brought cold water bottles to a local firefighter's fundraiser. So please, if this is what you all do here, if this is your "thing" so to speak, so be it. I'm certian Ever's friends and family don't want to read this as much as you don't want to see their poorly spelled memorials in your space. Just try and think of others first a few minutes a day, when you're not on this forum, when you're out in the real world. That's how Ever lived his life, and he made the world a better place.

#2, please PLEASE change your Google metatags, or something. As I said, I had not spent time with him or his friends in ages. Life got in the way. But when I started seeing RIP statuses pop up in the usual social networking places, but NOBODY said any more information, there are people who knew and loved Ever, that have been in the dark for over a week now.

I had to find out on your forum how he passed. And right below that information, I find your "normal" comments. He he, death and car accidents are funny. I've held a woman as she died on the road. Maybe if you actually experience death in your own hands, you'll stop laughing. To have such calous remarks right below important information on Ever's death is ignorant, and all but eliminates the usefulness of your website.

"Oh, but this is how we have fun, go away" isn't a good enough excuse when you're the top source of information. Change something.

Or you might as well change your taglines to "Fair and Balanced Coverage".
Attachments:
4542_image.jpg

Date: September 24, 2009 01:38AM

Ed is obviously a regular poster here, posting anonymously.

Or, he's a really quick study.

It's not like that picture of the really retarded Cardinal's fan hasn't been posted on this site about a thousand times.

This appears to be an attempt to revive a thread that many of us "regulars" have been trying to kill for a few days and only recently has the message gotten through to all the memorialist Ever V. fans.

If you still can't figure this out, what we've been saying over and over again, MrMephisto said. He put a lot of thought into it. TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT HE SAYS.

He probably needs to cut and paste his comment for you. "This is the last time I'm writing a response like this. From now on, I'm just going to cut and paste this one."

I have my doubts about the comprehension, though. It made sense to the rest of us, but for the "bereaved" it only seems like an attack or another injustice.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2009 01:56AM by Thurston Moore.

Date: September 24, 2009 02:18AM

A quick study. Thanks.

Seriously, I don't know why I had to find out this way, but at least I had my questions answered.

As to the picture, it was either that (which seemed more fitting), or this one, which didn't quite make sense.
Attachments:
1597_image.jpg

Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: September 24, 2009 07:08AM

Ed,
I'm sorry for your loss. How do you feel about Orson Welles?

Ed Wrote:
> A quick study. Thanks.
>
> Seriously, I don't know why I had to find out this
> way, but at least I had my questions answered.
>
> As to the picture, it was either that (which
> seemed more fitting), or this one, which didn't
> quite make sense.

Posted by: Your Mama ()
Date: September 24, 2009 12:03PM

The only reason your site has so many hits and gained in popularity is because of Ever, you should have risen to the occasion, but you showed that your like the worms that you post... you all belong in the dirt, you can have your underground back maggots.

Date: September 24, 2009 12:09PM

Your Mama Wrote:
> The only reason your site has so many hits and
> gained in popularity is because of Ever,

Thanks, Ever!

> you should have risen to the occasion, but you showed
> that your like the worms that you post... you all
> belong in the dirt

This one is just too easy. I don't even have the heart.

Posted by: N8TIVE NO.VIRGINIAN ()
Date: September 24, 2009 12:12PM

Posted by: Your Mama ()
Date: September 24, 2009 12:03PM

The only reason your site has so many hits and gained in popularity is because of Ever, you should have risen to the occasion, but you showed that your like the worms that you post... you all belong in the dirt, you can have your underground back maggots.

This site was around long before Ever left this world and it'll be around for a while longer. Ever may have been a really fine person, and I'm really sorry for your loss, but you are kidding yourself if you think that this site is only popular because of his death. Seriously.

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: September 24, 2009 12:20PM

N8TIVE NO.VIRGINIAN Wrote:
> Re: Accident on Rolling Road; Friday night. What
> happened?
> Posted by: Your Mama ()
> Date: September 24, 2009 12:03PM
>
>
> gained in popularity is because of Ever, you
> should have risen to the occasion, but you showed
> belong in the dirt, you can have your underground
> back maggots.

Shh... Don't get him started on school redistricting.

Posted by: Poopers ()
Date: September 24, 2009 12:24PM

Hey fellers I agree with your mama.

She seems like a nice lady and experianced.

Posted by: Google Bot ()
Date: September 24, 2009 12:48PM

I like crawling this site much better than the other places that are out there. It doesn't really have anything to do with Ever, though.

It's just with all the slime in here, the place has a soft squishy sensation when I access it....in and out, in and out.

Google bots have feelings and needs too.

Date: September 24, 2009 01:01PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> Ed,
> I'm sorry for your loss. How do you feel about
> Orson Welles?
>
> Ed Wrote:
> -----
> > A quick study. Thanks.
> >
> > Seriously, I don't know why I had to find out
> this
> > way, but at least I had my questions answered.
> >
> > As to the picture, it was either that (which
> > seemed more fitting), or this one, which didn't
> > quite make sense.

...umm...wasn't he fat?

Posted by: BobS ()
Date: September 25, 2009 01:30AM

Juding from Ever's driving record, it's doubtful the girl will be at fault. I saw over ten violations on his record, including more than a few for speeding. Luckily no one else was injured and he was speeding on a bike rather than a mac truck.

Date: September 25, 2009 01:52AM

I only saw one speeding ticket. Lots of tinted window and equipment exhaust violations.

If his loud exhaust contributed to his death, I'll forgive the daddy's little girl who killed him.

Or maybe it was because his license plate was improperly fastened? That could do it, that could cause an inattentive 20 year old princess to pull out in front of a motorcycle.

Posted by: The undertaker ()
Date: September 25, 2009 09:56AM

Obnoxious, irritating, self-centered, insecure people bring bad kharma on their friends.

Date: September 25, 2009 10:51AM

Your Mama Wrote:
> gained in popularity is because of Ever, you
> should have risen to the occasion, but you showed
> belong in the dirt
, you can have your underground
> back maggots.

Kinda like Ever is in the dirt? Since both worms and Ever are in the dirt, it is safe to say:

Ever is worm food

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2009 10:52AM by eesh.

Posted by: ettu ()
Date: September 25, 2009 10:57AM

Surprised not to see anything about the other party in the accident

Posted by: Fairfax ()
Date: September 25, 2009 12:14PM

seriously...no one knows the name of the girl that did this??

I'm curious as to how many tickets or other driving violations she's gotten in the past.

Posted by: Widowtaker40 ()
Date: September 25, 2009 02:01PM

He was at fault for speeding, she was at fault for being stupid and not being attentive. She'll get off, he'll still be washed.

I hope he was smarter than the grammar-deficient, incoherent, FOB, wannabe gangsters who are giving his family condolences. At least take the time to use proper grammar and intelligently constructed sentences when honoring him.

Posted by: wuht____ ()
Date: September 25, 2009 02:23PM

yo widwtakr u suck ever was a kool dood u suck shit

Posted by: Widowtaker40 ()
Date: September 25, 2009 02:39PM

Case in point /\ look above.

Guy needs spelling lessons.

Posted by: SAE ()
Date: September 25, 2009 03:10PM

So who was that wonderful licenced driver who hit Ever?

Anyone know her????

Posted by: Grammar Police ()
Date: September 25, 2009 03:16PM

Widowtaker40 Wrote:
> He was at fault for speeding, she was at fault for
> being stupid and not being attentive. She'll get
> off, he'll still be washed.
>
> I hope he was smarter than the grammar-deficient,
> incoherent, FOB, wannabe gangsters who are giving
> his family condolences. At least take the time to
> use proper grammar and intelligently constructed
> sentences when honoring him.

I suggest you also take a grammar class.

Date: September 25, 2009 03:24PM

SAE Wrote:
> So who was that wonderful licenced driver who hit
> Ever?
>
> Anyone know her????

I thought it was the other way around.

Posted by: Cisco ()
Date: September 25, 2009 03:30PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> SAE Wrote:
> -----
> > So who was that wonderful licenced driver who
> hit
> > Ever?
> >
> > Anyone know her????
>
> I thought it was the other way around.

Seriously. Why do you give a shit, SAE? Want to send her flowers and apologize for Ever fucking her life up?

Date: September 25, 2009 03:34PM

Cisco hmmm and why do you care? You obviously know her to say something like that.
And Ever didnt fuck her life up, she fucked up her own life

Date: September 25, 2009 03:36PM

MrMephisto: what you mean?

Date: September 25, 2009 03:39PM

SAE Wrote:
> MrMephisto: what you mean?

He means he hit her car, she did not hit him.

Date: September 25, 2009 03:42PM

Thought he was going straight and she was turning.

Date: September 25, 2009 03:49PM

He was going straight and she was turning and he couldn't stop in time and hit her car. Did she cut him off? Maybe. Was he speeding? Maybe. But, he is the one that hit her.

Posted by: Dum cagers ()
Date: September 25, 2009 04:00PM

Cage driver at fault for failure to yield

Date: September 25, 2009 04:30PM

I think it's both their fault

Posted by: Bama Lama ()
Date: September 25, 2009 06:12PM

Oh EE Oh ahh ahh ding dang walla wallah bing bang

Posted by: Joe Saturday ()
Date: September 25, 2009 06:27PM

SAE Wrote:
> I think it's both their fault

It's not out of the question. In many accidents both drivers are somewhat negligent (although not necessarily equally negligent).

In fact, Virginia is a "contributory negligence" state, meaning that if you get into an accident and the other driver is mostly at fault (say 90%), but you're a little at fault (say 10%), you recover nothing. You're SOL. This is a great law for defense attorneys, a bad law for accident victims (a comparative negligence approach, some form of which most states follow http://www.mwl-law.com/PracticeAreas/Contributory-Neglegence.asp, is much fairer).

Posted by: not in VA til Dec. ()
Date: September 25, 2009 08:35PM

I want to know if there's anything about the chick that was driving the sedan. feel bad for her, she probably won't sleep for days =\

Posted by: Dane Bramage ()
Date: September 25, 2009 08:49PM

Chances are, she was at fault. From the Hurt Study:

> Approximately three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involved collision with another vehicle, which was most usually a passenger automobile.

> In the multiple vehicle accidents, the driver of the other vehicle violated the motorcycle right-of-way and caused the accident in two-thirds of those accidents.

> The failure of motorists to detect and recognize motorcycles in traffic is the predominating cause of motorcycle accidents. The driver of the other vehicle involved in collision with the motorcycle did not see the motorcycle before the collision, or did not see the motorcycle until too late to avoid the collision.

Date: September 25, 2009 08:52PM

Girl: 20% at fault

Ever: 100% dead

Posted by: not in VA til Dec ()
Date: September 25, 2009 09:16PM

eesh = failure
you suck at life

Date: September 25, 2009 11:02PM

not in VA til Dec Wrote:
> eesh = failure
> you suck at life

So what? 30%?

Edit: In a car, you're expected to anticipate things getting in your way. You should be doubly expected to on a motorcycle. I'm sorry but I've seen too many motorcycles weave in and out of traffic wearing no protection to feel too sorry for them. By the way, I have several friends that ride, and they would agree, and most of them have given up and only ride tracks now. Because, you know, they want to live.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2009 11:09PM by Johnny Walker.

Date: September 25, 2009 11:07PM

Dane Bramage Wrote:
> Chances are, she was at fault. From the Hurt
> Study:
>
> > Approximately three-fourths of motorcycle
> accidents involved collision with another vehicle,
> which was most usually a passenger automobile.
>
> > In the multiple vehicle accidents, the driver of
> the other vehicle violated the motorcycle
> right-of-way and caused the accident in two-thirds
> of those accidents.
>
> > The failure of motorists to detect and recognize
> motorcycles in traffic is the predominating cause
> of motorcycle accidents. The driver of the other
> vehicle involved in collision with the motorcycle
> did not see the motorcycle before the collision,
> or did not see the motorcycle until too late to
> avoid the collision.

I remember reading about this years ago. Something like a third, or maybe even two-thirds of drivers in a study did not see the motorcycle during some kind of driving test with various obstacles.

The conclusion was, if I remember right, not that motorcycles are harder to see, but that there is some sort of subconscious "blind spot" to motorcycles in many people.

I think they actually used cameras to monitor eye movements, and the computer detected that each person did in fact "see" the motorcycle, but when asked later, they claimed that there was no motorcycle. Their mind immediately discounted the visual recognition, and did not register it as a road hazard/obstacle, or whatever.

Date: September 25, 2009 11:58PM

not in VA til Dec Wrote:
> eesh = failure
> you suck at life

I can't imagine who this is......

Date: September 26, 2009 07:45AM

I am a good, safe driver because I assume, 100% of the time, that other people are not as diligent in their attentiveness and do not remember the driving laws like I do.

Shit, I won't even make a right turn into the flow of traffic unless it's completely clear. I've seen people move over into the lane I was about to turn into, right in front of me, without a turn signal, too many times. Just because someone SHOULDN'T do something on the road doesn't mean they won't.

They were both at fault, even if not in the eyes of the law. She should have been paying attention, and he should have assumed that she wasn't.

Posted by: InvisibleBox ()
Date: September 26, 2009 09:29AM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> Shit, I won't even make a right turn into the flow
> of traffic unless it's completely clear. I've
> seen people move over into the lane I was about to
> turn into, right in front of me, without a turn
> signal, too many times. Just because someone
> SHOULDN'T do something on the road doesn't mean
> they won't.

THANK YOU! I do this same thing every time I'm on the road, since it's obvious that too many people out there don't even pay attention to their own surroundings. Even when I want to take a right turn and I see someone coming with their own signal on (like they want to turn on to the road that I need to turn off of) I always wait to see if they're actually going to turn.

I'm always a bit surprised when I see someone driving around with their signal on for no reason...you have to wonder how out of it they are to not notice it.

And then it never fails that some jackass will pull up behind me and blare his horn, because apparently I'm supposed to die rather than make him wait.

I swear...do people not have the ability to wait 10 seconds for the road to clear?!!?

Posted by: who am I ()
Date: September 26, 2009 10:24AM

Pimply, man-boobs, mentally weak, insecure, socially inept = suck at life/scared of women

Date: September 26, 2009 11:23AM

who am I Wrote:
> Pimply, man-boobs, mentally weak, insecure,
> socially inept = suck at life/scared of women

Michael Moore?

Posted by: Frank ()
Date: September 26, 2009 02:56PM

...Or maybe it was because his license plate was improperly fastened? That could do it, that could cause an inattentive 20 year old princess to pull out in front of a motorcycle.

Well, I don't know about the princess, but that'd be enough reason for me.

Posted by: Blam ()
Date: September 26, 2009 04:09PM

People still arguing about this?

To you people who are caring, a young man lost his life, and a young woman will never be the same

To you people who don't care as much, a guy got pwned, and some girl is fucked for life.

Thats it, let it go...

Date: September 26, 2009 04:14PM

Thurston Moore Wrote:
>
> The conclusion was, if I remember right, not that
> motorcycles are harder to see, but that there is
> some sort of subconscious "blind spot" to
> motorcycles in many people.

You're correct. Accident joking around aside...I always ride like the car at the intersection is going to left turn in front of me, or the one ahead will be cutting me off. We are invisible on our bikes.

It may not be enough to save me in the long run, but so far it's worked.

Date: September 26, 2009 07:07PM

This was unbelievable and should have not happened to a nice guy like that. Forever in my heart. I love you.

RIP Ever

Posted by: shana ()
Date: September 26, 2009 09:06PM

ALL OF YOU NEGATIVE PEOPLE ARE SICK IN THE HEAD IT DON'T MATTER WHO WAS AT FAULT IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. I MET EVER IN THE 6TH GRADE AND HE NEVER ONCE SHOWED ME HE WAS A BAD PERSON, HE WAS VERY HARD WORKING PERSON DOING GOOD FOR HIM IN HIS LIFE AND YOU ALL HAVE THE NERVE TO COME ON HERE AND BE SO NASTY THIS SITE NEEDS SHUT DOWN AND THE REST OF YOU SHOULD ROT IN HELL. AND AS FOR THE RACIST REMARKS YOU NEED TO BE EDUCATED WHO CARES IF YOU SPELL WRONG F*** IT, IT DONT MAKE YOU OR I LESS OF A PERSON AND SAY WHAT YOU WANT I AM WHITE AMERICAN AND PROUD TO SAY I KNEW THIS YOUNG MAN.. R.I.P EVER

Date: September 26, 2009 09:16PM

All caps, unleash the fury.

Date: September 26, 2009 10:09PM

CAPSLOCK DAMMIT CAPSLOOOOOOOOOOOCK!

Posted by: etrou ()
Date: September 28, 2009 09:21AM

Forgive her

Date: September 28, 2009 02:29PM

To "BLAM" - ok BLAM or whatever your name is and to whoever else commented after him about loving Ever and talking shit to everyone else who is giving their oppinion on the accident, get over it!!! no one is talking shit about Ever anymore!! You are starting that shit again by saying what you guys wrote.

Posted by: ws ()
Date: September 28, 2009 08:45PM

To everyone on this post with negative comments have some respect!

This young man lost his life, and it was tragic.

What matters is that he is no longer here to defend himself, so don't speak badly of him.

He has left many friends and family on earth, and they are grieving his loss.

Sympathy and condonlences to all of his friends and family, and pray that he is in a better place now.

Many of his friends and family found this site, because it was the first one to post anything about the accident for days. The crash occurred on friday night, and until monday of the following week, nothing official was released.

In reference to who was at fault...the truth may never really be known...because 50% of that truth is no longer here to share their side of the story.

Food for thought:

Does anyone find it suprising that it took Fairfax County 3 full days to release details?

And the fact that no one has released the name of the 20 year old girl who put him to rest?

And that the straight away has the right away....

And that no matter how careful you drive, when a person turns left in front of you, and there is not enought time for them to clear that turn...you are going to hit them...

...but normally, if the example was given and it were two cars driving, guarantee, the person who pulled into incomming traffic and made the left hand turn without a green arrow, would be 100% at fault

...but since it was a motorcycle, someone deemed it was ok to add on the insult to the injury of his death, that maybe he was speeding? no, that just plain wrong!

so whether he was really speeding (which conveniently got added into the mix after about 5 days of blogging and posts as to what happened...makes it questionable...)..no one will really know

...and the statement from the EMT who responded to the accident, who said it was clearly the girl's fault

...and the first hand eye witnesses, who watched as this girl turned into oncomming traffic, and hit him and watched his body propel onto the sidewalk

...it is just ironic...that with all the facts, and the witnesses...that when the "official" report is released, there is no clear cut who was at fault...they figure place the blame on both parties, and it makes it easier to explain why a young man lost his life needlessly, when he could still be alive, had the girl paid more attention.

its really disturbing.

Date: September 28, 2009 09:35PM

ws, I just wasted 30 seconds of my life reading that drivel. Never post here again.

Date: September 28, 2009 09:44PM

496 Wrote:
> ws, I just wasted 30 seconds of my life reading
> that drivel.

wow.

LOOK>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_reading

Date: September 28, 2009 09:52PM

ws Wrote:
>
> Food for thought:
>
> Does anyone find it suprising that it took Fairfax
> County 3 full days to release details?
>

Wow, that really is some food for thought.

An accident that happened on a friday night, and the police do not issue a formal release until the next business day, monday? I wonder what the cops are trying to hide by following standard practice??

> And the fact that no one has released the name of
> the 20 year old girl who put him to rest?
>

Perhaps since she hasn't been formally charged with anything, her privacy is just as important as Ever's was until one of his friends posted his name on this site, destroying his privacy.

Posted by: everclear ()
Date: September 29, 2009 08:17AM

Her privacy is important

Posted by: MEinVA ()
Date: September 29, 2009 07:59PM

Next business day is fast by police dept. standards. Public release means just that: public. As in anyone who might then have questions to ask the police: Josephine Q. Public, Clark Kent, Lois Lane, etc.

Used to be that it took a week to get this kind of information, and even then it was at police dept. discretion - widely interpreted.

Fairfax County Police are relatively open.

Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: September 29, 2009 10:42PM

If I were king of the world..Id have every person buying a motorcycle sign a liability release. They are by there very nature a product with a design flaw..and anyone who rides one is knowingly taking their life into their own hands...not mine.

Registered Voter...a Big talking coward..big man on FFXU...little man in life.

Posted by: Getting there ()
Date: October 02, 2009 07:40AM

Posted by: trogdor! ()
Date: October 02, 2009 08:48AM

Getting there Wrote:
> 20 yr old women charged!
>
> http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/crime/arrest.t
> xt

Your link goes nowhere but the FFX County weekly arrest list.

There is a 20 year old who was charged with "FAIL TO YIELD ON LEFT TURN", but the name looks like a guy's.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2009 08:55AM by trogdor!.

Posted by: Springfield Visitor ()
Date: November 13, 2009 09:08PM

The motorcyclist was not dragged.

Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.