HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 5 of 8
Re: Osama El - Atari Buffalo Wing Factory Owners Brother Running fromt he Federalies
Posted by: Ignorance is far removed ()
Date: July 28, 2009 06:04AM

Clearly, 'Ignorance' doesn't truly know Osama.....nor American law.

Obviously, neither King Abdullah mor Shiek Mohammed, nor governments in general personally need the money, yet people continue to make contributions to governments, for their own reasons.... It happens all of the time. And, if it buys you and your family the 'royal treatment", or funds a special interest, or there is another benefit to it....why not? (his logic, not mine)

You are right on one point...he COULD buy himself a decent defense. But, do you think that's how he wants to spend the last millions he drained from his accounts? Oh, and draining your accounts (as well as shipping cars overseas, as has been stated on this thread) falls under 'bankruptcy fraud - hiding assets'. Yet one more white collar Federal crime to consider....

You should check yourself before calling others ignorant... I always find, people tend to criticise others in their own areas of weakness.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Osama El - Atari Buffalo Wing Factory Owners Brother Running fromt he Federalies
Posted by: To Ignorance... ()
Date: July 28, 2009 09:58AM

To Ignorance. I understand your frustration with the situation and with some of the comments on this forum. I'm struggling with it too. However, I must admit, I am a 'so-called' friend of Osama's. One who has posted here, one who is trying to understand the WHY behind his actions. It does not make me less of a friend to speculate, and to strive to understand what happened. It's quite natural. And off this forum, I've personally encouraged him to 'make it right', regardless of the reasons behind his actions. But, I'm perplexed.. and a little upset. Further, I'm a financially responsible person. And I'm a loyal American. And it all comes into play, as I strive to understand his actions.

There are other's posting here, 'Run, Osama Run'. And still others who write paragraphs defending his actions. In my book, that's not a friend. A friend doesn't enable. A friend doesn't encourage bad decisions, illegal actions, or anything that is going to make ones life more difficult.

So, when you read the posts... read through the lines. I personally want him to return. To be safe....happy and healthy.... and to not have to live with guilt, shame, or looking over his shoulder.

Posted by: § ()
Date: July 28, 2009 10:29AM

First of all, to understand what happened to Osama El-Atari, you gotta understand who Osama was. Now Osama was born to a three-legged bitch of a mother. He was always ashamed of this, man. And then right after that he was adopted by this man, Tito Liebowitz he's a small time gun runner and a rotweiler fight promoter. So he puts Osama into training. They see Osama's good. He is damn good. But then he had the fight of his life. They pit him against his brother Nibbles El-Atari. And Osama said "no man that's my brother, I can't fight Nibbles" but they made him fight anyway, and Osama, he killed Nibbles. Osama said "that's it!" he called off all his fights, and he started doing crack, and he freaked out and started spending other people's money. Then in a rage, he left the country in his financed Ferrari, and ended up someplace about 50 miles outside London.

Wow.

Posted by: Angry Vicky ()
Date: July 28, 2009 01:38PM

How was this guy able to get away with so much, so fast?

Date: July 28, 2009 01:49PM

I thought I spelled that out for you.

Posted by: ISLAMI SALAMI ()
Date: July 29, 2009 02:27PM

A CULTURE OF DECEPTION

A CULTURE OF GENDER BIAS

A CULTURE THAT MAKES ITS OWN RULES
AND EXPECTS EVERYONE ELSE TO LIVE BY THEM

YOU CANT HAVE A PORKCHOP, BUT YOU CAN BEAT YOUR WIFE AND KIDS TO OBLIVION.

YOU ARE SO PARANOID< YOU NEED TO COVER YOUR WOMEN

A CULTURE OF DECPTION

LITTLE PIGGY OSAMA WITH THE HAIR ON HIS MANY CHINNY CHINS CHINS (PLURAL) WILL GET CAUGHT

Date: July 29, 2009 02:30PM

Um, what?

Posted by: BAAAHHAH ()
Date: July 29, 2009 03:04PM

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted by: Turban ()
Date: July 29, 2009 08:59PM

When they put him in prison, he'll be among friends! He might just become a spriritual advisor to many followers.lol

Posted by: Haha ()
Date: July 29, 2009 09:31PM

I bet he's getting a kick out of the comments.... if he is reading them. And, despite those who say he isn't, it is totally within his personality to do so.

The reason I think he's laughing... he used to call himself a 'Sand N*gger'... And he'd lay on the Middle Eastern accent, for effect, at times. He'd also pretend to be Indian at times (though he'd make sure you learn the difference between the far and middle east). He really does have one of the best personalities out there. Funny guy. :)

Posted by: same old shit ()
Date: July 29, 2009 10:26PM

Nothing new. This is really a case of a bankruptcy and someone defaulting on their loans. No real crime there. He already according to the original article came clean with the bank about the insurance policies. They never arrested him then. so to all you haters, unless it gets more interesting, he is just avoiding the bs of NOVA and not the law. 6 months prison max, if that. unless there is actually more and not just speculation of more. It is going to be a bankruptcy and done.

Posted by: Lurch Papa Fan ()
Date: July 30, 2009 09:41AM

"I bet he's getting a kick out of the comments.... if he is reading them. And, despite those who say he isn't, it is totally within his personality to do so."

He was an attention whore that much is clear to anybody who listened to the Junkies radio show. Of COURSE he's reading the comments. The low-down lying crook!

Posted by: Do the Due ()
Date: July 30, 2009 10:50AM

>6 months prison max, if that.<

More like 78 to 97 months, as in this case:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07125/783620-85.stm

Under the sentencing guidelines http://www.ussc.gov/TRAINING/GLOverview04.pdf, bank fraud of this kind would probably have a base offense level of 7, with 14-18 levels added given the amount involved, and further enhancements because of the means used to perpetrate the crime, and leaving the country to evade prosecution.

In the linked case, the defendant got a significant "downward departure" in the sentencing because of the usefulness of his scientific knowledge to our country's military defense -- but he stole "only" $10 million vs. Osama's $41.6, and I doubt Osama's restauranteur skills will be reckoned similarly useful to the nation's defense!

If caught, Osama will not get out of prison in less than 5 years, and more likely will be sentenced to 7-10 years, plus he will have to repay the money he stole.

Osama, if you're reading this, I would advise you to start studying up on the 128 "easy" mitigating factors!

http://www.fd.org/pdf_lib/128EasyMitigatingFactors.pdf

Posted by: Do the Due ()
Date: July 30, 2009 02:04PM

And btw, if anyone on this thread happens to be in contact with Osama, watch out. When he's caught, you'll be at risk for an obstruction of justice charge; and it's practically guaranteed you'll be charged if you ever lied to a federal agent investigating the matter (makes no difference if you weren't under oath, http://library.findlaw.com/2004/May/11/147945.html).

If you've lied to a federal agent, talk to a lawyer; I suspect they'll advise you to tell all you know to federal investigators immediately, in exchange for some kind of clemency deal.

Posted by: ?? ()
Date: July 30, 2009 04:48PM

Who on this thread has been questioned by Feds?

Posted by: SRE ()
Date: July 30, 2009 07:08PM

?? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who on this thread has been questioned by Feds?

About what?

Date: July 30, 2009 07:46PM

About Osama. Do the Due's post reads as if the Feds are all over him....

Posted by: Kenny_Powers ()
Date: July 31, 2009 04:10AM

Ignorance Wrote:
> So many on this board are simply "stupid" or
> ignorant at best.

im still trying to figure out why stupid is in quotation marks...

Date: July 31, 2009 11:24AM

To 'Kenny_Powers', I don't know. But, I'd "venture" to "say" "Ignorance" is "Bliss".

lol. S/he seemed offended. Perhaps the comments were cutting too close. Too close to "home". lol.

Posted by: Any news? ()
Date: August 01, 2009 02:03PM

He was mentioned, but not by name, in an earnings report for United Bank. They referenced 'fraudulent loans' in the amount of..... Yada yada.

I'll look for the link and post it.

Does anyone have any other news?

Posted by: United Bank suffers hit from bad loans ()
Date: August 01, 2009 09:34PM

From the Charleston Daily Mail 7/24: "United Bank says its second-quarter profit fell 67 percent partly because of a $17.6 million loss on three fraudulent loans."...."In its financial statement for the first quarter of 2009, United said that on May 1 it became aware that potential issues existed regarding the validity of three cash-value life insurance policies pledged as collateral on some commercial loans. "These loans were made to three affiliated companies of a commercial customer," the bank said. "As of April 30, 2009, the aggregate outstanding principal balances of the three loans totaled approximately $17.9 million.""

For full article: http://www.dailymail.com/Business/200907232327

Posted by: blue ridge ()
Date: August 02, 2009 02:39PM

what is going on whith the restaurant next to blue ridge that he start

Posted by: designo motoring ()
Date: August 02, 2009 02:49PM

do you think designo motoring took a lot of the money for his cars

Posted by: Abe Hemrah ()
Date: August 02, 2009 02:58PM

just call me at 703-404-2212 name is Abe at Designo motoring or i will be at Redskins Park on 08/23/09

Posted by: blue ridge ()
Date: August 02, 2009 04:50PM

he doesn't own any part of the restaurant next to blue ridge

Posted by: NEWS ()
Date: August 06, 2009 10:49AM

Any news on this topic??

Posted by: Mallory ()
Date: August 07, 2009 03:51PM

Any new info on El-Atari with law enforcement, his location, the banks, the Steakhouses? What say anyone?

Posted by: ... ()
Date: August 10, 2009 01:38PM

What happened to this thread?

Posted by: crabby patty ()
Date: August 10, 2009 03:03PM

no one cares about the thief thats what happened to this thread...

kills me that people who "know" him say he made bad business decisions, and it isnt what it seems, but when you blatantly lie for additional money, that is more than a bad business decision. The dude is f*&%^$@ thief, no ifs, ands, or butts about it.

Bhalil is next. For Sale signs @ BFW coming soon..!!!!!

Posted by: Not fair ()
Date: August 11, 2009 10:09AM

Not fair to lump Belal in with Osama, unless you have credible evidence to the contrary.

Agreed, no one cares about this thread any longer. But, I disagree that noone cares about Osama or his whereabouts. Whether out of curiosity or concern, there is always someone who cares.

And he DID make bad business and personal decisions. He did not plan 10 years ago, when he aspired to start his own restaurant chain(s) to amass debt and leave the country with or without whatever money remains. Only Osama knows when and what changed. Even his closest sibling, Belal, probably couldn't explain what happened from beginning to end.

Posted by: wah wah ()
Date: August 11, 2009 10:48AM

Bunch of Cry Babies

Posted by: You are all Idiots ()
Date: August 11, 2009 01:23PM

Posted by: Old news ()
Date: August 11, 2009 02:40PM

Been there, done that with that old article. It certainly didn't flatter him, though, did it? ;) (giggle)

Posted by: Odds & Ends ()
Date: August 11, 2009 07:13PM

[1] Jan 4, 2008 Washington Times, Ex-security chief admits falsely deputizing
Osama (who pled guilty to a misdemeanor): http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/jan/04/ex-security-chief-admits-falsely-deputizing-cohort/

[2] June 18, 2009 blog post re Osama w/links to other articles + multiple comments: http://www.tooconservative.com/?p=4356

[3] June 23, 2009 Loudon Times article detailing forced bankruptcy petition filed
against Osama: http://www.loudountimes.com/news/2009/jun/23/creditors-accuse-ex-restaurateur-taking-millions/

[4] July 15, 2009 Leesburg Today, Real Estate Agent Diane Atari (cousin of
Osama) Charged with Mortgage Fraud (12 felony counts).

Authorities believe Atari left the country last week and is possibly in
Jordan. Local law enforcement has contacted INTERPOL to assist in
locating Atari.
http://www.leesburg2day.com/articles/2009/07/15/news/fp115mortgage071509.txt

[5] July 16, 2009 Wash Post article on Diane Atari. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/07/15/AR2009071503689.html

[6] July 16, 2009 blog post w/link to ABC News report on Diane Atari: http://knifefightingjesus.com/?p=7285

[7] July 17, 2009 (?) WJFK Junkies "Donkey of the Week" podcast, 9-minute discussion
of Osama starting at about the 14:20 minute mark.

@ 18:21 Osama's pal Lurch states: "He's been talking to people. I've talked
to people who he's talked to. But they don't know where he is."

Hmmm.... I wonder if the FBI might also want to talk to those people?!
http://podcast.wjfk.com/wjfk2/1854431.mp3

[8] July 17, 2009 Broward-Palm Beach New Times blog post + comments: http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/juice/2009/07/osama_el-atari_original_steakhouse.php

[9] July 18, 2009 dcist.com blog post re Osama and Diane Atari: http://dcist.com/2009/07/atari_realtor_riot.php

Posted by: George ()
Date: August 19, 2009 12:54AM

I moved out of the area and just heard about this today. It's a shame that this runs in the family. His uncle from his mother's side was busted for bank fraud and identity theft about 10+ years ago. He fled and came back and did federal time. I heard his entire family fled the country this time. I would not be surprised if they were all involved.

Posted by: Wing Fanatic ()
Date: August 19, 2009 08:37AM

This family must be really smart!

Posted by: Macman ()
Date: August 21, 2009 10:04PM

I just wanted to say that his uncle that stole money in the past actually got ripped off by Osama's father. Funny (Like father like sun). Osama's father use to work for Delta Airlines and he helped his uncle out of the US, then Osama's father worked his magic and took most of the money that his uncle stole from C.Card companies estimating (20 Million). That's how Osama's father made his money to buy the very first Buffalo Wing factory. Then the father made even more money then put most of his assets in his sun's names to not have anything on him. Now he's in Jordan living there like the cowered he is watching his sun do what he did in the past, but I bet that his father saying I at least pulled it off without anyone knowing. But it was obvious that he did by a lot of family members.

Posted by: UNCLE's Name? ()
Date: August 23, 2009 03:57PM

To Macman: what is his Uncle's name?

Posted by: Macman lacks knowledge ()
Date: August 24, 2009 04:28AM

There's not truth to this at all. You have no idea how Osama's family bought the first BWF. If so, from who did they purchase the restaurant from?

PS: never believe anyone who can't spell "son" right. Real tough to figure out to use in a sentence.

Posted by: Not buying it ()
Date: August 25, 2009 12:14AM

In the last two months, I've gone back and forth on the subject. Voicing concern and speculation, like most of you. And defendong Osama at many
points, especially when the story broke.

But, at this point, I'm going to have to say, I don't buy it. The talk of fraud on a grand scale.

All I'm seeing are several Relief from Stay hearings, and a lawsuit from Celebrity Ventures against Osama.

I'm not seeing it is any more than that.

Anyone have facts? Is he truly being investigated by Feds? It has been months, where's the proof? Our Feds are surely more effective than that...

-A

Posted by: Observer. ()
Date: August 25, 2009 10:51AM

>Anyone have facts? Is he truly being investigated by Feds? It has been months,
where's the proof? Our Feds are surely more effective than that...<

Why so curious?

Are you one of the people who's been talking to Osama but "don't know where he is"?

The feds are not going to reveal their hand, least of all on this board.

The FBI has been playing this game a long time - a lot longer than Osama.

Rest assured, they are doing their job.

When they decide it's time to make a move, Osama will be the first to know.

>But, at this point, I'm going to have to say, I don't buy it. The talk of fraud
on a grand scale.<

You don't "buy it"?

Fine.

That doesn't change the facts. There has been fraud to the tune of over $40 million.
By any measure, that's fraud on a grand scale.

Do you think they're just going to let this drop, and let him walk away scot-free?
Do you think they're not going to do their job?

Neal Mohammad Husani fled the country in 2006, before he was indicted or charged
with mortgage fraud.

http://www.searchasota.com/article/20060323/BUSINESS/603230637

http://www.searchasota.com/article/20060505/NEWS/60505002

He was not arrested, in Jordan, until 2009. http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1892230,00.html

He was later released on bail, but government prosecutors say he will be
extradited to the United States. http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20090811/ARTICLE/908111054/2055/NEWS?Title=Nardelli-sentenced-to-4-years-in-prison

Do you really think they're going to let him get away at this point? Realize:
the prosecutors' and investigators' careers are at stake. And now, by skipping
out on his bail agreement, Husani is a fugitive from Jordanian as well US
justice. I guarantee you, Husani will be extradited to the US to face charges,
despite the lack of a formal extradition treaty between Jordan and the US.

Similarly, Osama will not get away. Frankly, he would be doing himself a favor
if he turned himself in. Voluntary surrender is a powerful mitigating factor in
sentencing, as discussed in Section 35 ("Defendant Manifested 'Super'
Acceptance of Responsibility"), pages 37-38, of this overview of federal
sentencing caselaw: http://www.fd.org/pdf_lib/128EasyMitigatingFactors.pdf

Contrariwise, being "difficult" will only make a defendant's situation worse: http://blogs.tampabay.com/bizarre/2009/08/offense-isnt-the-best-defense.html

In the recent past, criminal courts were only interested in punishment,
*not* rehabilitation. But that has changed.

As discussed on page 13, rehabilitation is now expressly recognized, by statute
(18 U.S.C. § 3553(a)(2)), as a *goal* of federal sentencing (see further discussion
here: http://www.nacdl.org/public.nsf/698c98dd101a846085256eb400500c01/d5ffcaaa0cff056c852570de0078fd37?OpenDocument&Highlight=0,apprendi).

As far as I can see, Osama is not someone who would be classified as a "career
offender." Thus he is well-positioned to appeal to the court's interest in
rehabilitation. However, that argument is substantially weakened the more time
he spends "on the lam," and the more he spends of his ill-gotten gains.

Any friend of Osama would be a *true* friend if he tried to talk some sense into
the man, rather than feeding an unrealistic escape fantasy.

Because one way or another - either voluntarily or involuntarily - Osama *will*
be brought to justice.

Finally, if anyone reading this post has lied to a federal agent investigating
this matter, you have exposed to yourself to serious criminal liability, as
explained here, http://library.findlaw.com/2004/May/11/147945.html.

You would be well advised to talk to a good white collar criminal attorney.

Or you can put your head in the sand and pretend there will be no consequences,
a decision I believe you will live to regret.

Posted by: rare for fu ()
Date: August 25, 2009 01:43PM

Observer - your points are spot on, so much so that I don't see how Not Buying It can realistically refute any of your points.

More to the point, your points reveal just why he Atari is running. Unfortunately, I wouldn't bet against the US Government - they will find him.

Posted by: Not buying it ()
Date: August 25, 2009 10:50PM

Observer: You make great points. And thank your for the history.

I suppose I expected to see Osama's face on the FBI site by now, if he was being investigated. In my opinion, it would only make it more difficult for Osama to hide. If he committed fraud, it is presumable he'd expect the Feds to be looking for him anyway. So, no harm in posting him as 'Wanted' (even if just for questioning), correct?

Of course I'm curious. And, I care. I care about his well-being, and I care about his family. But, I do not condone or encourage any criminal acts. I feel particularly bad for any personal investors who trusted him with their money...possibly life savings... If that's the case.

The Osama I know wouldn't want to hurt anyone. Perhaps this is why I'm having difficulty accepting some of the speculation on this forum...and even some of my own random thoughts on the subject.

And no, I haven't spoken with him. Would like to...

Thanks again for your thoughtful response, the history, and legal explanations.

-A

Posted by: Ashburn girl ()
Date: August 26, 2009 06:23PM

I know he screwed up bad, but he did good too. And yes, he had hot girlfriends but he also had like 5 of us at a time. He just thought all the money could get him whatever he wanted and some of the "little" girls he dated just wanted him for that money. He shoulda stuck with the one's who actually liked him for him and maybe he wouldn't have had to steal so much money from so many different people and run away from it. Be a man and except what you did wrong. O if your reading this just come back and deal with this mess so people will stop talking like they know something!!!! lyl

Posted by: Macman ()
Date: August 27, 2009 02:52AM

To Macman lacks knowledge:

I might have misspelled one letter of a word but my facts are right. I know this from Osama’s relatives that live in the area. Osama and his Father are nothing but scums and probably you are one of them to.

Posted by: Sad ()
Date: August 27, 2009 11:10PM

Ashburn girls post reads like it was written by a lonely, uneducated middle-school kid. But, LYL too.

Posted by: pissed off ()
Date: August 28, 2009 06:59PM

Sad...

Maybe it was a girl that he screwed over, one of his many girls he lied too and used!!! Any girl of his I doubt is lonely at all either, because they are all hot as hell!! They don't stay on the market long!

Posted by: Idiots ()
Date: August 29, 2009 11:06AM

I think you all are seriously obsessed with someone who really shouldn't matter to you. He will get what he deserves! He can't run for long.

Posted by: RSD ()
Date: August 29, 2009 04:03PM

IT's close real close

Posted by: Sweeney Todd ()
Date: August 29, 2009 06:45PM

RSD Wrote:
> IT's close real close

IT? What, did the feds deputize a bunch of computer guys to go out and catch him?

Posted by: Brian ()
Date: August 29, 2009 11:18PM

why would a hot chick date a towelhead for any reason other then the money?

Date: August 30, 2009 03:32AM

Sweeney Todd Wrote:
> RSD Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > IT's close real close
>
>
> IT? What, did the feds deputize a bunch of
> computer guys to go out and catch him?

I think he was referring to the steven king character IT.

seriously though, why the fuck do people still care about this prick? cant we just let this thread die a slow death ?

Posted by: reality check ()
Date: August 30, 2009 10:04AM

He will be the cute little bitch in prison. Osama if you can find a dentist over there in the desert go ahead and get your teeth pulled, you will have them knocked out in prison. No one wants a toothie blowjob.

Posted by: Wow ()
Date: August 30, 2009 03:44PM

This thread is getting nasty.

As far as the thread living on, I can answer only for myself. I check back to see if there is any news. I figure someone on this thread will find it and post it and save me the effort of looking elsewhere. :)

RSD - What do you mean, IT's close??

Posted by: himler ()
Date: September 03, 2009 11:53PM

Is it fair to say this shitty family simply needs to be rounded up and disposed of?

Posted by: Osama El Atari ()
Date: September 17, 2009 07:25AM

Can I come back now?

Posted by: hahaha ()
Date: September 17, 2009 08:42AM

HAHAHHAHA LMFAO

Posted by: Please ()
Date: September 17, 2009 01:02PM

Paaaleeease come back!! You are missed, O, sincerely.

But, I think you'll need to phone the Feds first...

Posted by: EX-Osama Employee ()
Date: September 24, 2009 06:41PM

I used to work at his place. He originally owned the Buffalo Wing Factory and expanded it. He sold/gave them to his brother and bougth the Steakhouse. He was caught getting loans from banks using fake life insurance policies. There was a raffle for a townhome in Ashburn a few years back and he donated money to the organizer running the raffle....kind of funny that his brother won the townhouse right?????He had a $3.8 million dollar home built in Ashburn, had a Miami home, 2 Lambos Murcielagos, Ferarri Scag and F430 , RR Phantom, Porshe Carerra GT, Bentley GT, Couple SUV's, and a pimped out Ford F650......

Posted by: WOW ()
Date: September 25, 2009 09:27AM

EX-Osama Employee - First of all, he did not sell the wing factory to his brother...That is probably another lie that he told you, and yes everyone knows what the fuck is going on and the houses and cars he had. You are like 2 months late bud.

Posted by: What he should do ()
Date: September 26, 2009 11:48AM

He always wanted to design/engineer cars... My folks felt he would be great at it. I did too. Wherever you are, and whatever you've chosen to do, live the dream O.

Posted by: O ()
Date: September 26, 2009 01:48PM

What the O like O-SHIT??

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: September 28, 2009 03:02PM

What he should do Wrote:
...live the dream O.

The dream of life on the run and an inevitable prison sentence?

Reach for the stars chicken shit thieves!

Posted by: Ramon Polaksky ()
Date: October 01, 2009 04:07PM

soon or later, you'll be caught!

Posted by: Sir Balo ()
Date: October 03, 2009 11:58AM

I live very close to the 3.8 mill house. On Thursday two police cars were at the door. Someone rmoved the piece of paper that indicated that the house was reposesed and a chevy SUV (white) is parked in front for the las four days... Is he hiding inside the house???

Posted by: wow ()
Date: October 03, 2009 09:16PM

Sir Balo quit snooping.. Did you peep in his windows when he first moved in too?

Posted by: To Peeping Tom ()
Date: October 04, 2009 01:14PM

Has the vehicle moved? If not, perhaps it is an abandoned vehicle, or temporarily broken down? I wouldn't read too much into it.

It is more likely that a homeless man seeking shelter sneak into a vacant home, than for Osama to move back in. lol.

As much as I'd like for O to be back in the area, that's not where I'd expect him to turn up.

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: October 04, 2009 06:34PM

What he should do Wrote:
> He always wanted to design/engineer cars... My
> folks felt he would be great at it. I did too.
> Wherever you are, and whatever you've chosen to
> do, live the dream O.

He will have plenty of time to design cars while he's living the dream in prison.

Posted by: ali baba ()
Date: October 04, 2009 09:51PM

boycott buffalo wing facotry

boycott these walruses

Posted by: i hated you from the moment i met you ()
Date: October 05, 2009 04:57AM

UN iffing believable. This family has always been corrupt. The father was a woman beater and a typical fallah(peasant) everything they ever did was evil and scandals. I know this family way too much, more than I would like to admit. The oldest boy is an idiot the daughter was a b I t c h who destroyed her 1st honest good man. What a home wreaker. Pure selfish. The mother was a creepy evil Gosper who had no shame. They all used people (so called friends) to get what they wanted, then stabbed them in the back. Osama and Bilal has no choice but to grow up to become scum. If you knew what they did to their own family you would understand their actions. Besides this is not the first time this has happened. this family was involved with the saving and loans scandal which funded their restaurant so called empire. Right MOM? These people are scum and they make us hard working middle easterners look like shit. So I hope you F U C K S suffer in hell because it’s too a better place than you deserve. Flaunt that money now you bastards!!!

Posted by: fuckmuslims ()
Date: October 05, 2009 08:33AM

tell this muslim ass bitch to turn his curry snifin ass out of here

Posted by: Wow x 2 ()
Date: October 05, 2009 03:56PM

To 'i hated you from the moment i met you': Take a deep breath. If I met you, I wouldn't think you are scum just because you are Muslim.
And, how well do you know them if you spell Belal's name wrong? Belal and Osama did and still do have a choice, regardless of what their family did or did not do in the past. If what you describe is true, the two were at a disadvantage from the start... and that makes me sad for them. They are both great guys.

To 'f* Muslims': I'm going to make curry tonight. I'm pure caucasian American, but I do loooove good curry. Picked up the cashews, raisins, coconut, major chutney, et al after I read your post. Thanks for the idea!! :)

Posted by: one would think ()
Date: October 05, 2009 06:10PM

One would think he is now in a country that does not extradite.

To those that know him - and he has been described in some ways as quintessentially American in his outlook, how difficult will that be for him? Especially with limited access to money and where banking transactions must be kept under the radar.

Posted by: yuppp ()
Date: October 05, 2009 07:48PM

nerds!

Posted by: bwing ()
Date: October 05, 2009 08:00PM

Buffalo Wing Factory has $1 on Sundays!

Posted by: 72 Virgins ()
Date: October 06, 2009 08:35AM

Sooooo.... if they "earn" sex with 72 "Virgins" in "Heaven" (Uhhh) for pulling off terrorist attacks, what do they "earn" for FRAUD, EMBEZZLEMENT, BUST-OUT schemes and fleeing the country? Just curious. Mom el-Atari, will you ask Allah for me?
What? He wants to know which country these crimes were committed against? It was the U.S.... Does that make a difference Mom Atari? Ahhhh... I see.

Posted by: MAMA WHORE EL ATARI ()
Date: October 06, 2009 01:59PM

turn this fat piece of shit in

Posted by: Code Red Jorge ()
Date: October 06, 2009 02:28PM

This story is just TOO HOT!

Posted by: old news ()
Date: October 06, 2009 08:13PM

I heard he wants to be a redskins cheerleader??

Posted by: He's not fat ()
Date: October 06, 2009 09:12PM

He's NOT FAT. He's just big-boned.

Posted by: Hailey Wong ()
Date: October 06, 2009 09:20PM

I vould Vish dengue fevah on Osama. I vould vish he vould feel it right in his bones. His Bentley vould always be roller-coastering. Osama please slip in a puddle of dengue. It vould be so right for you. This is Hailey Wong, I'm going to hang out with La Donna LaPosta and watch her kidneys shut down on the side of the road. Good Times.

-Hailey "Dengue Fevah Roller Coaster" Wong

Posted by: to Hailey ()
Date: October 06, 2009 11:36PM

what the h*ll does any of that mean?

Date: October 07, 2009 11:46AM

The car is still there and now has an "abandoned" car police sticker on the window... Nice car, nice house!!... I guess the tax payers will pickup the tab as usuall...

Posted by: To Sir Balo ()
Date: October 07, 2009 07:26PM

That is toooo funny. Maybe it was one too many in his fleet.

Posted by: Rumor Has It ()
Date: October 07, 2009 09:57PM

Rumor has it he is trying out for the Redskins. Free Agent of course!

Posted by: LOVE TO BE ONE ()
Date: October 08, 2009 05:04PM

We all no he love the redskins, HE WOULD DO ANY THINK FOR THEM??

Posted by: Rumor Has It ()
Date: October 11, 2009 12:57PM

he has 12 toes

Posted by: cop ()
Date: October 11, 2009 01:24PM

Cops at the house today???

Date: October 16, 2009 08:28AM

Two cop cars were at the house (garage doors open) a couple of days ago and the nice white chevy SUV was removed. Also I head that the house across the street was bought by his brother!!!

Posted by: Wii ()
Date: October 16, 2009 11:06AM

An Ashburn woman who fled the country after being indicted July 13 in a mortgage fraud scheme has been apprehended in Turkey.

Diane H. Frederick Atari, 42, is accused of taking advantage of more than 100 potential home-buyers by fraudulently fixing clients credit and inflating their income on financial records to place them into homes they could not afford, Loudoun County Sheriff's Office spokesman Kraig Troxell said.

Atari is accused of illegally obtaining more than $1 million in the scheme. The total loss on these fraudulently obtained mortgages is estimated at over $50 million, Troxell said.

At a press conference in July authorities announced that Atari had left the country. Local law enforcement contacted INTERPOL to assist in locating Atari. She was taken into custody Oct. 14 and is held in a Turkish prison awaiting extradition, Troxell said.

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=600&sid=1786896

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 16, 2009 12:44PM

Wii Wrote:
> She was taken into custody Oct. 14
> and is held in a Turkish prison awaiting
> extradition, Troxell said.

Why extradite? Being in a Turkish prison is plenty o' punishment.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: Falcon ()
Date: October 16, 2009 01:42PM

I bet Osama is hiding in a box in his attic just like our little buddy Falcon

Posted by: luvdabwing ()
Date: October 16, 2009 02:42PM

$1.00 drafts all day long Sundays! Come watch any game! Damn the wings are good

Posted by: Muslim 4EVER Bitches ()
Date: October 16, 2009 10:08PM

fuckmuslims Wrote:
> tell this muslim ass bitch to turn his curry
> snifin ass out of here

Muslims will fuck you up, O wait, they did already hahahahaha

Posted by: Muslim ()
Date: October 17, 2009 12:06AM

Brian Wrote:
> why would a hot chick date a towelhead for any
> reason other then the money?

This towelhead got more pussy than you would ever dream of dum ass. You must be a Fucking REDNECK.
Attachments:
redneck_swimming-7060[1].jpg

Posted by: DITTY ()
Date: October 17, 2009 12:51AM

I saw Osama eating Fried Chicken at KFC last week. He was eating a 10 piece!

Posted by: yuuup! ()
Date: October 17, 2009 03:32AM

He likes men

Date: October 17, 2009 06:45AM

holy fuck, can we let this thread die already?

Posted by: kenny is a hater ()
Date: October 17, 2009 03:25PM

Kenny likes men too

Date: October 18, 2009 01:56AM

The last two Muslims to post ('Muslim 4EVER Bitches' and 'Muslim') are just making their kind look ignorant and angry. If that's what you are going for, you succeeded. And, you only have yourself to blame. But, you'll probably try to blame it on U.S. Policy.

Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 5 of 8

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.