HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 6 of 8
Re: Osama El - Atari Buffalo Wing Factory Owners Brother Running fromt he Federalies
Posted by: Kenny_Powers ()
Date: October 18, 2009 05:59AM

kenny is a hater Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Kenny likes men too

who doesnt? men are awesome

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Osama El - Atari Buffalo Wing Factory Owners Brother Running fromt he Federalies
Posted by: luvdabwing ()
Date: October 18, 2009 06:29PM

It's Sunday!!! Come on over to the Wing Factory.. $1.00 drafts all day, any game on 20 TV's, not to mention AWESOME WINGS!!!!!!!!

Posted by: BWF ()
Date: October 18, 2009 09:29PM

Yes, and wear a sand colored ribbon in support of Al-Qaeda.

Posted by: Brian ()
Date: October 18, 2009 11:55PM

the only reason he got any pussy at all was the stolen money he was spending on it

Posted by: Muslims are a waste of air ()
Date: October 19, 2009 09:49AM

Muslim Wrote:
> Brian Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > why would a hot chick date a towelhead for any
> > reason other then the money?
>
>
> This towelhead got more pussy than you would ever
> dream of dum ass. You must be a Fucking REDNECK.

I agree with Brian, I watched him pay for sex on the regular. Bringing in prostitutes to the office at his resturant.

Posted by: STD Anyone? ()
Date: October 19, 2009 09:57PM

did he buy himself some grade-A std's with the stolen dough?

Posted by: not to good ()
Date: October 21, 2009 09:15PM

I had him was not that good

Posted by: Muslim 4EVER ()
Date: October 22, 2009 04:14AM

?? Wrote:
> The last two Muslims to post ('Muslim 4EVER
> Bitches' and 'Muslim') are just making their kind
> look ignorant and angry. If that's what you are
> going for, you succeeded. And, you only have
> yourself to blame. But, you'll probably try to
> blame it on U.S. Policy.

I do not blame the U.S for anything, this country gives the same rights that you have. I'm and you are free to say what ever we like.

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: October 22, 2009 08:44PM

?? Wrote:
> The last two Muslims to post ('Muslim 4EVER
> Bitches' and 'Muslim') are just making their kind
> look ignorant and angry. If that's what you are
> going for, you succeeded. And, you only have
> yourself to blame. But, you'll probably try to
> blame it on U.S. Policy.

Folks like Brian make Whites look like idiots. But we're usually tolerant of dumbasses we know or dumbasses of our own race.

Posted by: :) ()
Date: October 22, 2009 09:45PM

Why is everyone bashing each other? This thread is about Osama. So, here's my 2 on sama: He always had a great smile. The best. And a great laugh.

Posted by: Brandon ()
Date: October 22, 2009 09:57PM

Whenever you meet a Muslim, be sure to remind them that they're related to Jews, they lovvvvveee to hear that.

Posted by: Muslim 4EVER ()
Date: October 23, 2009 03:45AM

Both of our holy texts are in Aramaic (ancient Hebrew) and we have similar daily prayers (Jews - "Shema), (Muslims - Shahadah) -- We both state similar things. we both see Abraham as a great prophet, we both fully observant of the "oneness" of god, we both eat kosher food (meat), we both don't eat Pork.

In a way we are related, but violence & hate from both sides (He started No you started Bullshit) in the past years only created more violence & hate. I don't think it will ever end. Sad to say...

So if you think that if you tell a Muslim that he's related to a Jew, I think his answer will be much like mine.

Posted by: MrMephisfo ()
Date: October 23, 2009 05:23AM

Hello everyone. I am a HOMOSEXUAL! Are there any others out there like myself?

------------------------------
I am now in control of your internets. http://www.ipnow.org/

Posted by: HA ()
Date: October 29, 2009 11:32AM

Interpol is officially after him. He will be caught!

http://www.interpol.int/public/data/wanted/notices/data/2009/54/2009_34154.asp

Posted by: Rory A ()
Date: October 29, 2009 04:33PM

not gonna tell Wrote:
> I heard that Osama El-Atari, the owner of the
> Original Steakhouse and brother of the owner of
> the buffalo wing factory has left the country
> because the feds were on his tail. I have heard
> of this guy driving Lamborghini's, Ferrari's and
> Phantoms around the area, flaunting his illegal
> money like a jackass.
>
> Does anyone know what happend? What have you
> heard? very curious

He stole his brother's money who owns Lucky sports bar and billards chain.

Posted by: WRONG ()
Date: October 29, 2009 04:56PM

Rory, you are an idiot and are obviously out of touch with this situation. He did not steal his brothers money...read the thread

Posted by: TURD ()
Date: November 02, 2009 04:22PM

HA shit is hilarious. I cant wait for the Dateline Special

Posted by: Me3 ()
Date: November 02, 2009 09:57PM

I think his Interpol pic is cute....but he looks a bit sad. Where did they find the mug shot? Had he already been brought in for something before he fled? I thought he took off before any charges.

Posted by: daf ()
Date: November 02, 2009 11:04PM

He has prior charges, that is a picture from a previous arrest

Posted by: Me4 ()
Date: November 05, 2009 02:16AM

where is the rest of the family?

Posted by: J-Dawg ()
Date: November 05, 2009 10:12AM

His name is Osama, he figured he had a pretty good chance of hiding from the Feds without them finding him.

Posted by: bs ()
Date: November 06, 2009 10:57PM

Did someone write about Majida earlier? I hear she is a controlling force behind the ridiculous actions of her brothers... From discrimination and self-righteousness, to fraud. Way to go M.

Posted by: DITTY ()
Date: November 09, 2009 12:06AM

Lets catch this guy already. They need to set a high reward and his ass will be caught. Hell I would love to catch that fat ass. I mean he stole 43 million dollars already. He should be castrated that thief. Lets keep this thread going till that fat ass is in jail. DITTY

Posted by: Who is DITTY? ()
Date: November 14, 2009 03:30PM

Who are you, DITTY? Your post reads angry. Do you have a personal beef with him? He'll be caught. Unfortunately for him, it's just a matter of time.

And when he is caught, I'll visit him in prison. He is an old, dear friend. :)

I'm holding out to know WHAT and WHEN. What led him to stop caring... and to develop a total disrespect for the law. If you knew him 10 years ago, you'd be just as confused and curious. He is an amazing man, with more heart than anyone I know... which is why the total confusion on my part.

Posted by: Give Me a Break! ()
Date: November 19, 2009 12:27PM

Give me a break! I agree completelly with DITTY!
No personal beef, just hoping that that crook goes to jail as he should. Who cares how he was 10 or 20 years ago. It counts who he is NOW!
Castrate the bastard!

Posted by: angry people ()
Date: November 21, 2009 03:21PM

bwahaha. Angry, angry people. What is your anger going to buy you? Just relax. He'll be caught. And until then, he probably questions his every move... And wonders if he can trust everone around him.

What kind of life is that? Knowing most people who flocked to him in the last years (and even still) did so for money? And now, how many of those could turn on him in a second....for a reward...or for no reward. THAT is punishment in and of itself. Is it not?

Posted by: angry people? ()
Date: December 02, 2009 01:17PM

no, that is not enough... castrate the bastard!

Posted by: Still observing ()
Date: December 23, 2009 01:04PM

Someone posted this on a new thread a few days ago, but I thought it should be here:

Missing Ashburn Man Indicted for Bank Fraud in Ohio
Osama El-Atari's Mansion to be Sold to Help Creditors Recoup Some Losses

On Dec. 15, a United States district attorney in Ohio announced that a grand jury indicted Osama El-Atari, the former owner of The Original Steakhouse and Sports Theatre in Ashburn, on two counts of bank fraud.

This past spring, El-Atari, 31, was thought to have fled the country after creditors—several of them banks—filed a petition in U.S. Bankruptcy Court against him seeking more than $40 million in unpaid debt.

In these criminal indictments, which were announced by Steven M. Dettelbach, U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Ohio, count one says El-Atari defrauded Ohio-based First Place Bank out of $7.5 million in commercial loans. The second alleges that El-Atari bilked another Ohio financial institution, Northern Trust Bank, for $16 million.

In both cases, the indictments allege that El-Atari used fake life insurance documents containing falsified policy numbers, coverage dates, cash values and assignee names as collateral for both loans. El-Atari claimed the cash value of one of his policies was $10 million and the other was $15.8 million.

The United States Attorney also announced that El-Atari has been charged in the Eastern District of Virginia on similar bank fraud charges in connection with commercial loans totaling more than $30 million.

It’s thought that El-Atari fled to either London or the Middle East to avoid his mounting debt, and that the FBI office out of Cleveland, Ohio, was looking for him. A message left at the office seeking comment was not returned. A U.S. attorney in Ohio also did not respond to a message. Interpol, an international police organization, has published a wanted poster for El-Atari.

http://www.loudouni.com/news/breaking-news/2009-12-16/missing-ashburn-man-indicted-bank-fraud-ohio

Posted by: Jorge Papagonnis ()
Date: December 23, 2009 02:01PM

angry people? Wrote:
> no, that is not enough... castrate the bastard!
He used to be a nice guy!

Posted by: To Jorge ()
Date: December 30, 2009 12:40AM

I'm sure he still is a nice guy. He had more heart than most. Not to simplify it, he made some bad decisions.

Posted by: Wingfannatic ()
Date: January 02, 2010 10:09AM

Happy new year!~

Posted by: greggy ()
Date: January 06, 2010 02:16PM

Yo Sama,

Pudgy fucker.

Posted by: MOOOOHAMMAD ()
Date: January 09, 2010 09:27PM

HEY FATSO

HOW WAS THE FALAFEL TURKEY FOR THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS

YOU ARE A PIG

Posted by: To: Mooooo ()
Date: January 10, 2010 08:45PM

MOOOOHAMMAD Wrote:
> HEY FATSO
>
> HOW WAS THE FALAFEL TURKEY FOR THANKSGIVING AND
> CHRISTMAS
>
>
> YOU ARE A PIG

Did you know him?

Posted by: Larz ()
Date: February 14, 2010 09:10PM

Heard they finally caught him about two weeks ago.

Posted by: B ()
Date: February 14, 2010 10:34PM

where did they catch the sleazy F'er?

Posted by: Zzzzz Best ()
Date: February 14, 2010 10:47PM

Larz Wrote:
> Heard they finally caught him about two weeks ago.

Link?

Posted by: Elle Diabla ()
Date: February 14, 2010 10:51PM

Cliffs:

Osama Bin Laden arrested for selling Ataris & buffalo wings without a license?

Posted by: Lady L ()
Date: February 14, 2010 11:20PM

I heard the same thing. I was told they caught him in Texas about 2 weeks ago. He is off the interpol list also.

Posted by: Larz ()
Date: February 14, 2010 11:28PM

Nah he is still on the interpol list. But the source is a pretty good one that I heard it from a week ago.

Posted by: ?? ()
Date: February 15, 2010 11:28AM

Naaahh, they all look the same. Why Texas? What would he be doing there?

Posted by: Osama's Lover ()
Date: February 16, 2010 03:23PM

I imagine if they caught him, he will get by OK in prison since he is bisexual. I know this because I had a 2 month affair with Osama about 3 years ago. I know people thought he always tried to impress the ladies, but he really had a thing for men. I broke it off with him when I found him in his SUV giving a blow job to one of his waiters. Osama had quite a life in the closet...

Posted by: GayPride LuvR ()
Date: February 16, 2010 05:32PM

It doesnt surprise me one littlebit. He and I met at a gay club in 2008 and hooked up that night. He is an amazing luvR, but I heard he likes women too. He was very drunk and aggressive when we made luv, kept talking about his cars and how many guys he had made out with in them. I dont know what he really did but I would totally get with Osama again. he was a braggart though

Posted by: Oh Paaaalease ()
Date: February 16, 2010 11:15PM

last two posts... You're just having fun with this thread now. Nothing against gays, but he was so far from it. He and his brothers made a pact many years ago, they would shoot each other if/when one of them considered such a thing.

He is ALL MAN, ladies.

Posted by: Elf Boy ()
Date: February 17, 2010 09:19AM

Not true Oh Paaaalease. You obviously didnt know Osama very well, and neither did his brothers. Oh he told me they were homophobic and thats why he had to keep stuff a secret, and probably why he always had to be the aggressor. He was all take and no give. Once,he talked me into giving him a blow job in his car and then after he finished in my mouth, he called me a faggot and kicked me out of his car and left me. Same with sex, he would only give and never take, and he was very rough. He is indeed ALL MAN, but not gentle enough or giving at all. He is selfish and he is in denial to call ME A FAG!!!

Posted by: Rimmer2020 ()
Date: February 17, 2010 09:58AM

I knew Osama and had no idea he was straight! He told me he wore women's panties all the time. He was my pudgy 'lil teddy bear.

Posted by: Elf Boy ()
Date: February 17, 2010 12:28PM

I will get the TRUTH OUT. He called ME FAG BUT HE IS THE CLOSET QUEER! I am at least out and proud.

Posted by: I HATE OSAMA El-RETARDI ()
Date: February 17, 2010 01:49PM

This fucker should be shot. I hope he goes to Federal prison and gets ass raped 1000 times. He would definitely be someone's bitch, but it seems from the last few posts that he would enjoy that. Maybe he will get sodomized and shanked, and the tax payers wouldn't have to keep a worthless piece of shit alive.

Posted by: Replogan ()
Date: February 17, 2010 04:52PM

Oh Paaalease--did Osama and his closeted brothers really make a pact to shoot each other if they ever considered coming out of the closet??? Are all the brothers really gay?

Too bad they did not make a pact to shoot each other if they ever stole $40 million!

Posted by: AP ()
Date: February 17, 2010 07:43PM

Posted by: always curious ()
Date: February 17, 2010 07:58PM

Ok, it is obvious that this guy is in trouble. And he can now look forward to considerable federal prison time. To some extent, his fate is uninteresting because it is so predictable. I say this with no ill will towards him; he just has to face consequences.

I am curious as to what his sister and brother are up to. They were likely used to a life of luxury and in certain respects high society. And that lifestyle likely was subsidized by illicit funds. How they will live life in the shadows in curious to me.

Date: February 17, 2010 08:13PM

well that just made my day! i hope some large black man w/a schong the size of a lamborghini tears his butthole apart

Posted by: ouch ()
Date: February 17, 2010 10:10PM

Does anyone know what he was doing in Texas?! Bizarre. Wouldn't a Palestinian stick out like a sore thumb in Texas, lol.

Posted by: texas joe ()
Date: February 18, 2010 07:39AM

I am from Texas and I havent seen him. Although I hope he catches AIDS in prison, then death

Posted by: wow ()
Date: February 18, 2010 07:54AM

this blog has a lot of haters!

Posted by: Belal ()
Date: February 18, 2010 07:58AM

Free my brother. Free him!!! He made an innocent mistake. Please come get some buffalo wings and forget all this nonsense...

Posted by: wing4everr ()
Date: February 18, 2010 08:17AM

Posted by: Ditto ()
Date: February 18, 2010 08:17AM

I agree with Belal! Let O go!

He is a GOOD MAN. And, ALL MAN.

Posted by: Wtf? ()
Date: February 18, 2010 08:39AM

He committed a crime. Why the fuck would they let him go? He will rot in a jail cell for the next 15 years. Have fun visiting him in texas.

Posted by: OOBBEE ()
Date: February 18, 2010 09:08AM

Runs in the family
Posted by: OOBBEE ()
Date: February 18, 2010 09:11AM

An Ashburn real estate agent has been charged with several counts of mortgage fraud after helping more than 100 people buy houses they couldn't afford and defrauding lenders of about $50 million, the Loudoun County sheriff said yesterday.
Diane H. Frederick Atari, 42, fixed her clients' poor credit scores and inflated their incomes so they could qualify for mortgages they otherwise would not have gotten, county authorities said. The alleged fraud occurred between 2006 and last year. Many of the homes were bought in eastern Loudoun and in Fairfax County.
Authorities say they believe that Atari left the country last week for Jordan, where her ex-husband's relatives live. The sheriff's office has contacted Interpol to help them track her down.
Atari has been charged with 10 counts of false statements to obtain credit, and each count carries a maximum 20-year prison sentence if she is convicted. She also has been charged with one count of money laundering and one count of racketeering, which each carry sentences of up to 40 years in prison.
Atari owns and operates ACR Consulting and Atari Management in Loudoun. Her scheme involved preying on "hard-working people" who had low-paying jobs and poor credit, said Howard M. Mulholland, an investigator with the Virginia attorney general's office.
Investigators said Atari falsified employment documents to show that her clients had higher-paying jobs than they really had and in some cases deposited her money into their bank accounts to show higher balances.
She also is accused of boosting her clients' credit scores so they could qualify for mortgages, sheriff's officials said. Atari would advise credit card firms to add her clients as "authorized users" of cards that belonged to her associates who had excellent credit, authorities said.
"She would advertise that if you had bad credit you could come to her," Mulholland said.
Many of her clients could not afford their monthly mortgage payments, and their homes went into foreclosure.
Investigators said they believe Atari made about $1 million from the mortgage scheme. That money came mostly from commissions on the sale of the homes. Authorities are investigating other people possibly involved in the scheme.
Diane Atari was married to Ali H. Atari, an Ashburn restaurateur who is believed to be a distant relative of Loudoun businessman Osama El-Atari. El-Atari is suspected of involvement in a fraud scheme, his creditors and a Loudoun County Circuit Court judge say.

Posted by: Junkies ()
Date: February 18, 2010 09:14AM

Lurch is friends with these people? I wonder if they ever taught him any tricks.

Posted by: NOOOICE ()
Date: February 18, 2010 09:44AM

HAHA Belal is going to go down with him. The whole family was involved. I cant wait to watch this unfold.

Posted by: Fred ()
Date: February 18, 2010 07:21PM

NOOOICE Wrote:
> HAHA Belal is going to go down with him. The whole
> family was involved. I cant wait to watch this
> unfold.

Posted by: Fred ()
Date: February 18, 2010 07:31PM

Connect the dots....... his ex gf moved to Austin 2 weeks b4 he left the country. So the stupid idiot chased the pussy and got caught. Come on ppl it was not that hard to figure out where he was or where he would go. The FEDS are dumb but not that DUMB so they waited for him to show up. Keep the stupid posts comming!!!!!!

Posted by: Hmmm ()
Date: February 18, 2010 09:39PM

The feds aren't dumb at all. The ex gf is dumb, or O is for chasing an EX in the first place.

The Feds would have found him wherever. It just would have taken longer if he was somewhere in which he blended in. lol

Posted by: El Atari ()
Date: February 19, 2010 07:17AM

I agree. Osama was ALL MAN. He used to give me BJs like only a man can. I am so sad this family is going down! I want Osama's fingers back up my bum. I would go to prison just to have sex with him just one more time!

Posted by: hey ()
Date: February 19, 2010 07:45AM

hey ditto-did Osama blow u too? you must like him very much. if you are gay, let me know and we can be LuvRs

Posted by: Opus ()
Date: February 19, 2010 08:21AM

It's white collar crime, They will get a good lawyer and then have to pay a small fine, half of what they stole. Look at how Litsa made out.

Posted by: ditto is straight ()
Date: February 19, 2010 09:18AM

straight as an arrow. But, love to have gay bff's. :)

Posted by: straight ditto ()
Date: February 19, 2010 10:05AM

To 'Hey' - Yes, staight ditto loves him very much....and for many years, beginning long before this mess he created for himself. Not to 'get with him' nor to get anything from him, love in the true definition....and unconditional.

Posted by: opus is delusional ()
Date: February 19, 2010 11:39AM

Opus - you are delusional. The guy is in federal court facing federal charges. He is in deep trouble, and the amount of prison time can get pretty heavy with the feds, because the amount of pecuniary loss gets factored into the sentencing guidelines. This guy allegedly committed a 40 million dollar fraud - he is in deep trouble. Again, I don't think it cool to wish the guy ill will, but consequences are consequences - and he is going to in fact face some severe ones.

Date: February 19, 2010 03:25PM

I was at the Borgata and got heinous distraught when I read on my Blackberry Storm about my money homie getting caught in Texas because they covet his money bank loans. Borgata. I hope he's not bitter about me crashing his S65 on the way to the AC to play holdem at the Borgata. I love driving Osama's rides because it makes all the rickies covet. Borgata Borgata Borgata. El-Atari is going to the pokey, the money metal house with all the hurtings that covet his sweet Brokeback Mountain hiney. Borgata.

Posted by: Bishop Johnny Cakes ()
Date: February 20, 2010 09:19AM

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, Johnny Cakes. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, Borgata, Finally another donkey who gets it. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, Brett's thighs, celebtweeting.com, awaaaaaaaaaaa, Borgata,
King of Ashburn, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, Bonefish, Borgata, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, silly. BDK. Rick. Gasface. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Bonefish. 4 donkeys who have it good. But it isn't enough. Brett can we put the green room furniture on eBay? AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Borgata. The Gov.

Posted by: Hilarious ()
Date: February 20, 2010 06:15PM

He was most likely visiting his ex gf Colleen who lives in texas now... GROSS! He was arrested in tx and now is in Alexandra in the fed prison! But he did wrong so now its time to pay. And I really dont think he was into men at ALL!

Posted by: To Hilarious ()
Date: February 21, 2010 12:13AM

To Hilarious - It would seem so. Colleen seems not so classy.

It's all a shame. The whole thing.

Posted by: funny ()
Date: February 21, 2010 08:43AM

Visiting his EX? those comments just show that no one on this thread knows whats going on. Arrested in Austin doesnt mean he was following an EX.

Posted by: I Love Osama ()
Date: February 22, 2010 10:49AM

He is definitely bi-sexual! I blew him once

Posted by: Sure ()
Date: February 22, 2010 09:30PM

I Love Osama Wrote:
> He is definitely bi-sexual! I blew him once

Sure. Describe his manhood. lol.

Posted by: donkette ()
Date: February 23, 2010 10:51AM

LMFAO Johnny Cakes Bishop and Bishop Johnny Cakes! BWWAAAAAHHAAAAAA!!!!

Posted by: corrupt fam ()
Date: February 25, 2010 03:22PM

go back a few pages in this thread and you'll recognize this poor guy was a victim of a corrupt and manipulative family (immediate and extended)...

did he give the $ to his uncle, to pay back money the uncle stole in his own CC fraud scheme? Rumor has it they helped the uncle flee the country a decade ago, then used his illegal $ to buy the restaurant and franchise it. Is that why he is 'indigent' now? Did he pay back the uncle? Is he taking the fall for the whole family? Doesn't seem fair. He was a good kid, and his parents and extended family put unreasonable demands and stress on him at an impressionable age.

aiding and abetting ... Imposed by his own parents, when he was 19-21-ish and beyond. I surely don't know any parents who manipulate and impose as much as they do.

CORRUPT CORRUPT CORRUPT or maybe they just didn't get the memo on the laws of this great country

Posted by: Khetams bro ()
Date: February 25, 2010 03:46PM

UNCLE SERVED A LITTLE TIME. DON't KNOW THE DETAILS. DON't KNOW IF THE REST OF THE FAMILY IS UNDER INVESTIGATION. BUT WOULD THINK EYES ARE ON THEM.

Posted by: Know some ()
Date: March 02, 2010 05:57AM

I know a few of his relatives that lives in the area, none of them are like them at all. In fact most of them haven't talked to them in years, one cousin told me since they started making some money all the sudden they were no good to them. One cousin told me that he hasn’t talked to Osama in almost 8 years, he said imagine that and we live only few minutes away from each other the whole time. But he said that’s exactly why he didn't want to talk or deal with them, he said all they cared about is money and how to show it of.

Posted by: 1234567 ()
Date: March 02, 2010 07:52PM

Why are all you people talking about him? He stole and spent the money! Big Deal. He will sit in jail for a few years and get out. By talking about him you all make him bigger than he is. A peace of shit.

Date: March 07, 2010 04:41AM

HE IS GOING TO FEEL HOW IT FEELS TO GET FUCKED IN THE ASS HOLE. HE HAS BEEN FUCKING PEOPLE IN THE ASS HOLE FOR YEARS. ROT IN HELL OSAMA. LMAO.

Posted by: Keion ()
Date: March 09, 2010 02:10PM

America has bigger things to worry about than to chase after a little fish like
this Osama.

Posted by: p ()
Date: April 30, 2010 12:42AM

he pleaded guilty to 3 counts of fraud, 1 count of money laundering.

Posted by: Magnus ()
Date: April 30, 2010 09:44PM

I told you there was more to this.

Posted by: Victor ()
Date: April 30, 2010 10:06PM

Date: May 01, 2010 10:29AM

what a surprise, it wasnt just one foreigner conspiring to steal, he had help from....another foreigner!! Sissaye Gezachew

Posted by: Tom Yam ()
Date: May 01, 2010 03:25PM

Were they here in the US legally?

Posted by: Do the due ()
Date: May 01, 2010 03:53PM

I've been wondering how the bank could have been so stupid as to advance such huge loans to a small businessman.

Well now we know. The fraud was facilitated by a bank VP taking bribes/kickbacks.

Osama's cooperation in the VP's prosecution should help him a bit on the sentencing front.

Since his return to Virginia, El-Atari has been meeting with law enforcement officials, sketching out the details of his relationship with his banker, court documents said.

Sissaye Gezachew, an assistant vice president at United Bank, was arrested Tuesday on bank fraud charges.

El-Atari reportedly told authorities that he paid Gezachew $150,000 in return for Gezachew's help with making El-Atari's lies about his collateral "tight" enough to pass scrutiny, court documents said.

The two first met in December 2007 to discuss a $5 million loan so El-Atari could open restaurants in Maryland. Gezachew reportedly told El-Atari that the documents he was using to get the cash were of poor quality and he offered to help, court documents said.

From that point through May 2009, El-Atari paid Gezachew in increments of $5,000 to $9,999 for Gezachew's help in falsifying other documents, authorities said. At times, El-Atari would e-mail documents to Gezachew, who would then doctor them and e-mail them back. Authorities said they found evidence of these exchanges in El-Atari's e-mail account.

The relationship helped El-Atari obtain nearly $18 million in loans from United Bank. The loans were based on El-Atari's false claim that he had more than $20 million in life insurance policies, court documents said.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/local/crime/Va_-businessman-expected-to-plead-guilty-in-_53m-bank-fraud-92327824.html

Posted by: p ()
Date: May 02, 2010 01:17AM

That he allegedly faked his death in Brazil may aggravate sentencing.

How much more will surface? For his sake, I hope it's quiet between now and July.

From Loudouni.com:

"They mentioned that while in Brazil, El-Atari forged a death certificate in hopes of throwing law enforcement off his trail. However, after seeing the certificate, Brazilian officials notified the American consulate in Rio De Janeiro who, after finding El-Atari's name on a wanted list, notified law enforcement. Authorities in Brazil arrested two funeral home employees and a doctor for assisting El-Atari, reports said."

http://www.loudouni.com/news/breaking-news/2010-04-29/osama-el-atari-pleads-guilty-bank-fraud-money-laundering

Date: May 02, 2010 10:52PM

Justice is served everyone. This fat turd can sit in jail now and rot. He deserves to get ass raped daily.

Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: May 03, 2010 03:36AM

Let's all take a moment and meditate for the brutal assraping and re-assraping of our friendly sandbrother.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Date: May 03, 2010 10:54AM

I pray to you, dear Allah, that you find place this wanna be baller in a cell with a very large, very horny, very violent black man who is hung like a coffee can

Date: May 03, 2010 11:35PM

LMFAO!

Posted by: zzzz ()
Date: May 04, 2010 10:19PM

Man i know that dude hes a hack. he owned ferraris and all that he was in alotta debt and he dipped out of now where.

Posted by: zzzz ()
Date: May 04, 2010 10:20PM

And stole money

Date: May 06, 2010 03:34PM

ROT IN HELL OSAMA YOU HEAD GIVER!

Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 6 of 8

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.