HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678All
Current Page: 8 of 8
Re: Osama El - Atari Buffalo Wing Factory Owners Brother Running fromt he Federalies
Posted by: rather not tell youre dumb ()
Date: September 09, 2010 09:20PM

yo rather not tell - Osama doesnt have a son smarty equiptment man, so that makes your story about Osama a bag of bullstuff. Osama had a blue bmw in 2004 - he didnt start the Fraud until 2007 so that makes your story an even bigger bag of bullstuff.. Nerd

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Osama El - Atari Buffalo Wing Factory Owners Brother Running fromt he Federalies
Posted by: Osama's back ()
Date: September 09, 2010 09:44PM

Saw Osama at the Ritz -tysons2. The Champ is back

Posted by: To rather not tell your dumb ()
Date: September 10, 2010 02:05AM

To rather not tell your dumb -

Let's clarify for your sake and for 'Rather Not Tell's' sake. Osama didn't MASTER the fraud until 2007... but, it's entirely possible he warmed up in the years prior. lol

Posted by: my my hey hey ()
Date: September 11, 2010 05:37AM

So is this dude looking at a lot less jail time cause he stoled $700,000 and not $50 million?

Rumeal Robinson found guilty of financial fraud charges in Iowa

ASSOCIATED PRESS • September 8, 2010

Rumeal Robinson, who led Michigan to the NCAA men's basketball championship in 1989 and later played in the NBA, was convicted in federal court in Des Moines on Wednesday of borrowing more than $700,000 for a sham business deal and then spending the money on a condominium, expensive furniture and cars.

A jury found Robinson guilty of 11 counts, including bank bribery, wire fraud, conspiracy to commit bank fraud and making a false statement to a financial institution. He faces up to 30 years in prison and a $1 million fine on each count. A date for sentencing hasn't been set.

Posted by: AC SMITH Leesburg ()
Date: September 11, 2010 07:02PM

fbi was involved. dont think they would let "warming up" slide. thats just my take. Im sure they pulled anything they could into his sentence

Posted by: To AC Smith ()
Date: September 12, 2010 12:29AM

The point is, he didn't become fraudulent overnight. Those who know him, know he always pushed boundaries...He always looked for something for nothing. He is a con artist with no fear. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it's a duck.

And about the FBI...maybe they think he's worth more to them on the outside. There's a lot of missing money. And those he implicated, were the people he couldn't give a shit about.

The FBI will watch his family with hawk eyes. And they will watch him. But, he'll play it safe when he gets out. Look for the baton to have been passed. Don't know what I mean? Ask the person who keeps referring to him as a DONKEY. I don't suspect they mean a domesticated ass. :D

Posted by: paperman ()
Date: September 12, 2010 03:02AM

I work for a local VA paper. What is in print in the paper or on the news isn’t always the entire case. As you know I’m sure. The entire case is never made public. So for the comment: "And those he implicated, were the people he couldn't give a shit about."

who knows who else was "implicated". If you look up his case its not accessible to public or media. no one has access to the case. the media can only print was is leaked or told by the court official in charge of meeting with the press. One person was arrested besides O.El-Atari but that doesnt mean there arent many more to come. or even many that will never be made public due to safety reasons for any individual involved.

Im not a lawyer so as far as anything in the case I wouldnt know!
*God Bless

Posted by: hey ()
Date: September 12, 2010 11:42AM

paperman- I didnt get my washington post this morning. Get on your bike and deliver please. Fucking loser

Posted by: To paperman ()
Date: September 12, 2010 04:40PM

Paperman - I hear you. You are probably correct.

Posted by: Rumeal Robinson? ()
Date: September 12, 2010 04:42PM

I could be wrong... but, I don't think anyone on this thread is interested in Rumeal Robinson.

Posted by: mymyheyhey ()
Date: September 13, 2010 01:08AM

Yo Rumeal not even your mother is crazy about you these days. After all you conned her into signing her house over to you and then you sold the house. Classy.

Anyways I be drawing comparison between the Rumeal case and Senor Osama. they both conned banks out of cash for there own interests only one stole $700,000 and the other allegedly stoled $50 million. but rumeal are you looking at a lot more jail time than Senor Osama? I was trying to show the irony of the situation shit for brains

Posted by: 60MINUTES ()
Date: September 20, 2010 01:38AM

Marc Dreier: The Swindler ($400bil) shits on this idiot!

Posted by: DITTY ()
Date: September 21, 2010 03:19AM

Fat Boy Osama has been frequenting the Ritz Hotel in Tysons Corner 2. Talked to a few bartenders there and they said fat boy Osama was there stuffing his fat face and drinking with his fat mouth. Belal Atari was there eating chicken wings apparently. What a bunch of con artist losers!

Posted by: to Ditty ()
Date: September 22, 2010 11:45PM

How is that possible? Isn't he in prison? What is he driving these days?

Posted by: ashburn1 ()
Date: October 19, 2010 02:01AM

What would have made this an interesting story, is if Osama had given all $53M +/- of the stolen money to those in need. A modern day Robin Hood, maybe even worthy of his own docu-drama. But, instead, he blew it on mismanaged restaurants, parties, women, travel, his immediate family, cars for himself. Not really noteworthy. Correct me if I'm wrong. Please, I want to be wrong. Because what it is, is no different than any other fraudulent jack *ss out there.

Don't get me wrong, I don't condone stealing. But, it would have been more interesting.

Posted by: Do wa Diddy ()
Date: November 01, 2010 02:44PM

Do wa diddy diddy dum diddy do

Posted by: CK ()
Date: November 04, 2010 08:59AM

Lisa Meade = great tits

Posted by: Bye Bye Bin Laden ()
Date: May 01, 2011 11:19PM

Osama bin Laden is dead.

Posted by: news purveyor ()
Date: April 24, 2014 12:46PM

El-Atari wore a wire on one of his cellmates, an ex-marine named Torrez who among other things killed a 20 year fellow soldier named Amanda Snell in Arlington a few years ago after sneaking into her military dorm. Apparently El-Atari got this guy to admit to more heinous crimes and the idiot did. Osama is not named in the online article but in the paper copy they do name El-Atari as a convicted fraudster, lol, and of course a jail-house snitch.

So this guy may be getting out sooner rather than later

Posted by: newspurveyor2 ()
Date: April 24, 2014 12:48PM

Posted by: check that ()
Date: April 24, 2014 01:01PM

Posted by: He's Back dammit ()
Date: June 15, 2014 06:01AM

He's back, he's living in a really nice penthouse condo in Reston town center and driving a Bentley. And he had really good looking peice of arm candy. Don't know how he did it, but he did it! Can't lie- a little jealous. I actually spoke to him. He's has been out since January but just let everyone know he got home last month. I couldn't believe it. I did the math he served 3 yrs and change for 70plus million. Damn that's Labron money

Posted by: John liberman ()
Date: June 15, 2014 12:01PM

He's Back dammit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He's back, he's living in a really nice penthouse
> condo in Reston town center and driving a Bentley.
> And he had really good looking peice of arm candy.
> Don't know how he did it, but he did it! Can't
> lie- a little jealous. I actually spoke to him.
> He's has been out since January but just let
> everyone know he got home last month. I couldn't
> believe it. I did the math he served 3 yrs and
> change for 70plus million. Damn that's Labron
> money

sand nigger rich. crime does pay.

Posted by: Hate the Junks ()
Date: June 15, 2014 12:23PM

Hey Lurch, been in touch with your boy since his release? You are a piece of shit Lurch, as is your friend Osama El-Atari.

Posted by: "king"of ashburn ()
Date: June 15, 2014 12:26PM

I will get hooked up with some of his rides, I will let you know when it happens..rick..

Posted by: Clarendon ()
Date: June 16, 2014 11:24AM

He's back with Lisa Meade, too. Have to wonder how many millions he was able to hide. No chance she's staying with his fat ass if he has no money.

Posted by: Just saw him ()
Date: June 17, 2014 04:49PM

Unbelievable - he gets sentenced to 12 years serves less then 4 then I just saw him pull up to the palm for lunch in a fucking Bentley to meet some guy in a suit. Probably one of the lawyers that got him off early. I'm not gonna lie I would do 4 years at a camp for a Bentley. Let alone 80 million. I'm in the wrong business.

Posted by: He's awesome ()
Date: June 17, 2014 04:54PM

He's the fucking man. No shit he gave the banks the big fuck you. I don't even know him but I will tell you what, my bank fucks me every single month, half my mortgage payment is interest.

Posted by: Lisa Meade is a whore ()
Date: June 17, 2014 11:12PM

Check out her facebook page..she thinks being a jailhouse snitch is ok...

Lisa Meade shared a link.
May 16 near Arlington, VA
Stole a bunch of money, but solved three homicides, two rapes, and freed a father from death row... Guess we can call it even?
#fox5 #smalltownhero #redemption
http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/25531659/exclusive-confession-recording-of-ex-marine-convicted-in-sailors-murder#axzz31qSnylKp

Posted by: FPB ()
Date: June 18, 2014 02:46AM

Mr Atari was released in May from FBP. He turned in a capital murderer so should be commended. He was not at a cushy prison. He was with murderers and rapists etc. This guy Torrez he turned in is Satan himself. He needs to killed "slowly" by lethal {mistake ridden} injection. They will give him a small dose of the pain medicine and he will suffer just like that nigger in Oklahoma.

Posted by: FBP also ()
Date: June 18, 2014 06:05PM

Actually he was at a prison called Morgantown FCI. Look it up online, Barbara Walters did a special on the place nick named Camp Fed. No fence no cells swimming pool, weight lifting, fucking yoga. I can't afford yoga, dogs and weekends with your loved ones. What the hell is going on in this country. The more I read about this the more pissed I get and by the way his total incarceration was 39 months 16 days according to the FBP website. How on gods ear th does this happen. Also apparently he wore the wire on that peice of shit before he even got sentenced. Look at the dates. So was his sentencing a dog and pony show for us. When he really knew the whole time he was gonna do no time and come out and drive a Bentley.

Posted by: Mohammad al-dreamcast ()
Date: June 18, 2014 06:24PM

This would be make a great poster for his pool room.

0,,40287506,00.jpg

Posted by: Hello??? ()
Date: June 18, 2014 08:49PM

Jason Bishop
Lurch Papa
Lurch
Jason
Bishop
Theresa Bishop
Ashburn
Bonefish
Swingers
Sluts
Chariots for Hire
WJFK

Gonna respond you prick? Have anymore friends that are criminals?

Posted by: all important ()
Date: June 19, 2014 12:04AM

Hello??? Wrote:
> Jason Bishop
> Lurch Papa
> Lurch
> Jason
> Bishop
> Theresa Bishop
> Ashburn
> Bonefish
> Swingers
> Sluts
> Chariots for Hire
> WJFK
>
>
> Gonna respond you prick? Have anymore friends
> that are criminals?

That's the way people act in this area..straight up niggerdom... No fucking class.. enough to make a man sick.

Posted by: Is he in Federal Prison? ()
Date: July 23, 2015 04:56PM

Any update on this?

Posted by: BobBill ()
Date: July 23, 2015 05:08PM

Posted by: martin scorsese ()
Date: February 14, 2016 07:18PM

UPPER MARLBORO, Md. - The Prince George's County Police Department has identified the victim of a homicide in Upper Marlboro, Maryland.

37-year-old Osama El-Atari of St. George's Court in Leesburg was found dead of a gunshot wound just before 4 p.m. on Saturday, February 13. He had previously been reported missing on February 11.

He was found inside of a pickup truck in the 9000 block of Armstrong Lane and pronounced dead on the scene. Detectives are working to identify a motive and suspect(s) in the case.

Posted by: Tragedy ()
Date: February 14, 2016 07:32PM

Snitches get stitches!

Posted by: Karmaisabtch ()
Date: February 15, 2016 03:11PM

Guess his past caught up with him.

Posted by: hahahahahahahahaha ()
Date: February 16, 2016 10:06AM

martin scorsese Wrote:
> UPPER MARLBORO, Md. - The Prince George's County
> Police Department has identified the victim of a
> homicide in Upper Marlboro, Maryland.
>
> 37-year-old Osama El-Atari of St. George's Court
> in Leesburg was found dead of a gunshot wound just
> before 4 p.m. on Saturday, February 13. He had
> previously been reported missing on February 11.
>
> He was found inside of a pickup truck in the 9000
> block of Armstrong Lane and pronounced dead on the
> scene. Detectives are working to identify a motive
> and suspect(s) in the case.

Is Jason "Lurch" Bishop bitter? I know I'm cised!

Posted by: Robbie ()
Date: March 03, 2016 12:45PM

I think that's the girl that he was seeing when he died and I've heard rumors she's pregnant. Whore.
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: Bebebe ()
Date: March 03, 2016 12:47PM

When's the trial?
Attachments:
image.png

Posted by: Lamas lamas ()
Date: March 03, 2016 01:24PM

Posted by: LURCH ()
Date: March 23, 2016 10:39PM

Osama El-Atari
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: Wrinkle ()
Date: March 23, 2016 10:43PM

Wrinkle

Posted by: Dede ()
Date: March 23, 2016 10:44PM

Majida
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: Nova news ()
Date: April 05, 2016 10:30PM

Cute dog! Think that's his dog and his longtime ex girlfriend Lisa. Pretty sure she got away from him last year. Sad story. Wishing his family and loved ones peace during all of this.

Posted by: A friend ()
Date: April 10, 2016 11:59PM

That's not Osama's dog. He had a German Shephard.

Posted by: fuck him his family his friends ()
Date: April 11, 2016 04:50PM

He was a fucking thief and a piece of shit. His filthy family should have never been allowed to immigrate here. His presence was a net loss for honest hard working taxpayers. I find it totally appropriate he died in such a shitty and undignified manner and I hope his dishonest life flashed quickly before his eyes before he bled out.

Posted by: boi34 ()
Date: April 12, 2016 12:52AM

Whow...why keep this thread going, the towel head is worm food...cease

Posted by: ditty ()
Date: April 22, 2016 12:50PM

HOLY COW.

Posted by: Will Sommer ()
Date: July 21, 2016 12:32PM

Hi, my name's Will Sommer, I'm a reporter with City Paper in D.C.

I'm working on a story about Osama El-Atari, and I know he was a much-discussed figure here on FFU. If you have any information about him, I'd love to talk --I'm at wsommer@washingtoncitypaper.com. Thanks!

Posted by: Bernie's Fan ()
Date: July 21, 2016 02:14PM

@ will Sommer...you should go suck off some truckers at the rest station in Manassas on rt 66.

No one will read a story on a dead criminal muslim...and the City Paper is good for homeless man toilet paper.

This story is dead, just like the dead snitch pagan.

Stay on your side of the Potomac son.

Posted by: Dead Muzzie = Good Muzzie ()
Date: July 22, 2016 01:19AM

Will Sommer Wrote:
> Hi, my name's Will Sommer, I'm a reporter with
> City Paper in D.C.
>
> I'm working on a story about Osama El-Atari, and I
> know he was a much-discussed figure here on FFU.
> If you have any information about him, I'd love to
> talk --I'm at wsommer@washingtoncitypaper.com.
> Thanks!

I like the cut of your jib, Will, but I agree with the above that no one will really care about some dead piece of shit. More interesting stories could be about the menagerie of exotic cars at Darna in Arlington on weekend nights, Omari June still working at WMATA, uber putting metro completely out of business, "affordable housing" being built with taxpayer dollars for undocumented immigrants all over the National Capital Region, and the impending local housing bubble burst that will be especially gruesome if Trump becomes president. Ahhh, who am I kidding? Trump will be president and there's likely not ever been a better time in history to be living in Northern VA with a well-paying and secure job while sitting on big stacks of cash money in a taxable investment account that's ready and eager to be put to good use. Good times are coming.

Posted by: kek< kek kek ()
Date: July 28, 2016 08:51PM

Posted by: Marking time on FFXU ()
Date: January 03, 2020 02:27PM

All this talk about shit going down in Iraq got me thinking back to some good times on FFXU involving another Middle Easterner.

Posted by: Silly ()
Date: January 03, 2020 02:45PM

Donk
Attachments:
IMG_5174.JPG

Posted by: Sandniggers=deport ()
Date: January 03, 2020 03:21PM

How do you break a sandniggers finger?

Punch him in the nose.

Posted by: money metal ()
Date: January 03, 2020 03:47PM

Silly Wrote:
> Donk

Huh...I've seen that picture 1000 times and never noticed she is cupping his junk. And that ain't his wife.

Posted by: k ()
Date: January 05, 2020 06:18PM

d

Posted by: Flashback lolz ()
Date: September 01, 2020 02:07PM

Dead con artist and two pieces of criminal vermin off the street, excellent!

Posted by: money can't buy happiness ()
Date: September 01, 2020 02:16PM

House Wrote:
> The house in Ashburn. Gorgeous. Moved in around
> Dec. The townhouse was nice too.

Once these Arabs get the big house and Rolls Royce, what do they do with their life? They seem to just shop at Tysons every day of their life, what a shitty existence.

They don't seem to be very fulfilled people, just focused on money. It's about the journey...

Posted by: Old read, good read ()
Date: January 24, 2022 06:45AM

Wow

Pages: Previous12345678All
Current Page: 8 of 8

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.