HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 7 of 8
Re: Osama El - Atari Buffalo Wing Factory Owners Brother Running fromt he Federalies
Posted by: Malazo ()
Date: May 08, 2010 04:08PM

hope you see John T. there!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Osama El - Atari Buffalo Wing Factory Owners Brother Running fromt he Federalies
Posted by: a ()
Date: May 08, 2010 11:23PM

Guys, he is paying the price. Go easy on him on this thread.... enough with the hatred.

Posted by: BWING4EVER ()
Date: May 09, 2010 01:26PM

Yea, go easy on him....and come on by the BWING in Ashburn and have some of the BEST wings in NOVA. While you are at it, you can wash them down all day with $1.00 drafts :-) :-) :-) Buffalow Wing Factory in Ashburn....MMM MMM MMM Great WINGS!!!!!!!

Posted by: DITTY ()
Date: May 17, 2010 03:23PM

GO EASY ON HIM? I want his balls cut off! He is a career criminal!

Posted by: adh ()
Date: May 18, 2010 11:11PM

My two cents - he didn't commit any violent crimes, nor any crimes against children. What he did is not excusable, by any stretch. His fraudulence financially hurt some individual investors...as well as financial industry and consumers. He was careless and reckless... he put his staff at risk of losing their jobs, caused loss of privacy for family and close friends (through FBI investigations, probably ongoing). He enticed or bribed others to commit related crimes to help his cause (they willingly participated). He was all kinds of wrong.

But think about this, sentencing guidelines for his fraud and money laundering could result in MORE time in prison than a murderer or a repeat child sex offender. If you ask me, that's a legal system for a society that values money over life. And THAT is all kinds of wrong.

So, YES DITTY, go easy on him.

Posted by: Let him waste away, if sentencing permits ()
Date: May 18, 2010 11:31PM

adh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My two cents - he didn't commit any violent
> crimes, nor any crimes against children. What he
> did is not excusable, by any stretch. His
> fraudulence financially hurt some individual
> investors...as well as financial industry and
> consumers. He was careless and reckless... he put
> his staff at risk of losing their jobs, caused
> loss of privacy for family and close friends
> (through FBI investigations, probably ongoing).
> He enticed or bribed others to commit related
> crimes to help his cause (they willingly
> participated). He was all kinds of wrong.
>
> But think about this, sentencing guidelines for
> his fraud and money laundering could result in
> MORE time in prison than a murderer or a repeat
> child sex offender. If you ask me, that's a legal
> system for a society that values money over life.
> And THAT is all kinds of wrong.
>
> So, YES DITTY, go easy on him.

You said, "sentencing guidelines for
> his fraud and money laundering could result in
> MORE time in prison than a murderer or a repeat
> child sex offender."

Cite to specific authority, please. It sounds like you are making sh!t up. Unless what you are saying is that the guidelines have some overlap at the high end of financial crimes and the low end of the violent crimes that you identify. Even at that, or whatever the case, your statements are nothing but unsubstantiated blathering that does not merit any response without your providing support for your statements.

Posted by: sharmuta ()
Date: May 19, 2010 12:49AM

fitting.. the spam prevention code started out Fu..

so here's to you Osama!! FU people like you and your supporters hurt the good people... good luck avoiding AIDS in jail...

Posted by: hmmmm ()
Date: May 19, 2010 07:25AM

I wonder what time he will get - he will go to prison. It's interesting what happened to Bernie Kerik. The judge hated him and sentenced him to more time than the da recommended. 4 years in Federal for tax evasion.

Posted by: sentencing ()
Date: May 19, 2010 09:31AM

adh - I think the more sensible point is that this guy is in the federal criminal justice system as opposed to the state and local system.

While recent court decisions permit a federal judge to deviate from the sentencing guidelines, in general federal sentences are longer than those typically received in the state systems. Moreover, the feds do not have parole, but only small good time credits. Bottom line is that given the significant financial harm this guy caused (resulting in big enhancements under the sentencing guidelines), his stay in Club Fed will likely be a long one, and one with no possibility of parole. I would not want to be in this guy's shoes; then again, if you are going to steal 50 million bucks, you better make sure you can effectively fake that death in Brazil. I have been astounded that some on this board thought he was going to get a slap on the hand. Really now. This is the feds, with a major financial crime. This has always been in the cards since the day this became public.

I remain curious about his family. They likely now have to work for a living, right? It can't be easy for them.

Posted by: adh ()
Date: May 19, 2010 03:02PM

To 'sentencing' - Thank you. Your response provides the distinction (with regard to federal justice system v. state and local) I should have included in my post.

Your Club Fed comment reminded me of a classic quote from the movie Office Space, Michael Bolton: "We get caught laundering money, we're not going to white-collar resort prison. No, no, no. We're going to federal POUND ME IN THE *SS prison."

To 'Let him waste away, if sentencing permits' - You wrote, 'your statements are nothing but unsubstantiated blathering that does not merit any response...' Then, why did you respond?? :) haha We get it.

To 'hmmmm' - It remains to be seen. There is speculation he may be sentenced to 16-20 years. I'm not familiar with similar cases to guesstimate based on precedence (Max sentencing for the crimes to which he plead guilty: 100 years).

Obviously, crime and punishment is is a passionate subject for those of us who contributed to this thread in the last 15 hours. Do you write to your senator? I do. ;)

Posted by: ashburn ()
Date: June 13, 2010 09:41PM

he's the man!!!

Posted by: uh-oh ()
Date: June 14, 2010 04:59AM

Have all his restuarants shut down? What about the ones owned by his brother?

shirley some connection moneywise between the two?

but the feds have not fallen down on them?

Posted by: you got that right ()
Date: June 18, 2010 11:07PM

"Have all his restuarants shut down? What about the ones owned by his brother?

shirley some connection moneywise between the two?

but the feds have not fallen down on them?"

WERE THEY LINKED??? FOR SURE THEY WERE. Dont worry soon enough it will catch up to Belal El-Atari, if not Karma will. If it werent for his brother - Belal would be still living with his parents... oh wait he still does.

Posted by: gangst nigga ()
Date: June 20, 2010 01:20PM

Im sure Belal will get his. What a loser!!

But i'm a little more curious about his Ex, Lisa Meade...Someone should look into her too....I wonder what that high priced slut is doing these days for her Chanel fix?? i heard after her sugar daddy fled the country she started dating some local athletes, but they threw her out like yesterday's paper. She also comes from a family of losers. One brother was a drug dealer and the other was charged with rape...no wonder Osama dated her. I bet there is a connection in there somewhere. Kind of weird when you see a girl holding a purse that costs twice as much as her car. I forgot to mention that she also lives at home too...Sucks that daddy is gone!!

Posted by: Larry Thutet ()
Date: June 20, 2010 04:18PM

you got that right Wrote:
> If it werent for his brother -
> Belal would be still living with his parents... oh
> wait he still does.

I thought Belal won a house?

http://www.broadlandshoa.org/hoaforum/showthread.php?t=4410

Posted by: anaon ()
Date: June 20, 2010 08:19PM

Both of them had younger girlfriends, Belal dated a hostess from the steakhouse?? Either these girls were caught up in the image or just plain crazy

Posted by: slowdownnow ()
Date: June 21, 2010 11:11AM

I love, love, love the "oh go easy on him" posts. Osama is such a delicate flower.

I'm sick of paying for morons like him. Those of us who work like dogs are going to fund this guys fun. Rot you asswipe.

Posted by: jimmy dean ()
Date: June 21, 2010 05:09PM

Is Lisa Meade a blonde haired young lady, very curvaceous in a very good way sporting some tatoos one being on her hip

she didn't work, as a waitress did she

Posted by: da bombolicious ()
Date: July 23, 2010 07:30AM

Don't Osama El get sentenced next week?

Have any of his restaurants closed down? How can any of the buffalo wings remain open including the brother's if they were probably funded with ill gotten booty?

Posted by: Lisa Meade ()
Date: July 29, 2010 08:56AM

I heard Belal El-Atari is posting most of these comments on this blog. I’m not sure why he would insult me then go tell his employees at his restaurant so they can in return tell me. I read most of these messages and unlike everyone who hides behind a fake name I will not. I will in fact stand up for what I believe in behind my name even if no one else will. This message is not intended for Osama but is for Belal- Thank you for posting about me. I’m flattered. For starters, I’m sorry that “everyone” in Ashburn thinks you “stole money” and that you “live at home with your parents.” I do think you’re capable of being a nice guy and a good brother. As far as the insults on me- Yes, I dated and still date your brother. No, I didn’t go around dating athletes and get thrown out like the paper - that’s just juvenile Belal. Yes, I do like nice things I’m sure every girl does, but I go to work everyday and work very hard for the things I provide myself with. No, Belal those things are not Chanel. Yes, my car is not luxurious but it gets me where I need to be. Lots of money or even a nice car have never and will never be important to me. Hope you too will soon understand that. Finally Yes, my brother is in fact in jail for a drug charge. He made a few mistakes prior to me even dating your brother and is serving his time so he can come back home to his family, just like your brother Osama will do. So please Belal if you’re going to insult me... do a better job. Life comes full circle - just remember that.

Posted by: Interesting, interesting ()
Date: July 29, 2010 09:46AM

One never knows the authenticity of the posts on the Internet.

But Lisa Meade's has the ring of authenticity to it.

I am curious, Lisa - without judging - as to how one deals with a situation such as el-Atari's, particularly those close to him?

The wealth, the extravagance, the ego, the hubris - were all due to a massive fraud; theft if you will. And the full circle comment is appropriate - given the comments about some members of the family looking down on Americans and American lifestyle.

My guess is that living an ordinary and humble life such as you purport to be doing is a real help. But the sense of shame in his family has to be immense, and it has to spread to those close to him. Not judging - but it just has to be. And if there is no sense of shame, well, then there exists narcissism of the highest order - and clearly these are people to stay away from.

And I am perplexed by the devotion to this guy. His stay in prison will be a long one. Not an easy decision to wait until middle age for a guy like this (even if there is a faint hope of money stashed away somewhere. This is not a personal comment on the convicted - but just making a fair point about his extended prison stay and the difficulty of having a relationship with a long term captive.

I attempted to make this an intelligent and reasonable post. Ok, el-Atari was not a Bernie Madoff or Allen Stanford, but as commercial frauds go, this was a major one, especially for the Northern Virginia environs. I just wonder what sort of redemption can be made.

Posted by: Clutch ()
Date: July 31, 2010 09:42PM

Does anyone know what he was sentenced to? It was set yesterday Jul 30th?!?

Posted by: tipster ()
Date: August 06, 2010 07:10PM

my sources tell me that the Wing Factory is no longer paying their rent so get ready to say goodbye to that place.

Posted by: j.p. morgan ()
Date: August 07, 2010 04:20AM

Is this the same Osama El

http://tinyurl.com/35dl2n7

Posted by Mark Nunes - 07/22/2010| 0700.the book of the dead
Police calls for breach of confidentiality of the doctor who reported false deaths

The delegate Robson Costa, of the Bureau of disillusion ( DDEF ), which investigates the farce of the deaths wrought , asked breach of bank secrecy and taxation of retired physician and cardiologist Paulo Alves Viana. The order also covers two morticians five suspected of involvement in fraud disclosed by EXTRA since Sunday. The police already know that the goal of the coup is illegal to obtain benefits in Social Security.

The trio is also being investigated on suspicion of forging the death of the U.S. Osama El- Atari. The American, who never was in Brazil , gave a blow to U.S. $ 100 million in the United States . Then, to get a false death certificate in Rio in October 2009 , as an attestation signed by the physician . The suspicion is that Viana and undertakers have received money to create the false discoveries by EXTRA deaths .

- Breach of confidentiality will show if there was above normal financial transactions in their bank accounts. The request refers to the banking movement of the last five years - Robson explained Costa.

Posted by: j.p. morgan ()
Date: August 07, 2010 04:22AM

is marvcus patton still involved with the original steakhouse and lucky's?

Posted by: BW ()
Date: August 08, 2010 02:34PM

tipster Wrote:
> my sources tell me that the Wing Factory is no
> longer paying their rent so get ready to say
> goodbye to that place.

We are doing upgrades for them and they are growing their business. The wing factory is going no where

Posted by: Source ()
Date: August 08, 2010 04:29PM

trust me on this, they are not paying their rent. if you are doing work for them make sure you are getting paid first.

Posted by: The Source is really an Osama Groupie ()
Date: August 09, 2010 09:11PM

hey "Source" get your shit together. Have you been to the Buffalo Wing Factory? If you answer yes then you would understand how stupid you sound. Get off their nuts.

Posted by: Source ()
Date: August 09, 2010 09:35PM

no dumbass actually i work in the commercial real estate industry so i know exactly who is and who isnt paying their rent

Date: August 10, 2010 12:42AM

WOW. Lisa really spoke the truth right there. Yes it's her. I verified that by calling her. Lets keep this thread going fellas. We need to make sure that fat piece of shit Osama gets a life sentence. Great job everyone. I was in Coista Rica banging hookers and was not able to post for a while. Take care folks.

Date: August 10, 2010 12:43AM

"COSTA"

Posted by: Da Judge ()
Date: August 26, 2010 03:56PM

August 27's docket looks interesting:

http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/schedule/w-weeklylee.html

08/27/10 9:00 am Alexandria 1:2010 cr 130 USA vs Zobitz Sentencing Sean Zobitz

08/27/10 9:00 am Alexandria 1:2010 cr 139 USA vs El-Atari Sentencing Osama El-Atari

08/27/10 9:00 am Alexandria 1:2010 cr 64 USA vs El-Atari Sentencing Osama El-Atari

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: August 26, 2010 04:08PM

Hope they throw the book at him! What a jerk.

He'll be livin large in prison!

Posted by: Salami ()
Date: August 26, 2010 06:41PM

Don't assume anything; he might like receiving it(for a change)!

Posted by: nva11 ()
Date: August 27, 2010 09:46AM

So what's his prison sentence?

Posted by: RichardO. ()
Date: August 27, 2010 11:19AM

I know for a fact that Osama will be out before everybody expects. He received a sentence of 12 years today. But that won't matter because most white collar crimes get drastically reduced. I am an attorney and I've seen this a million times. He also retained the best and most expensive attorney for white collar crimes.

He will most likely serve 2 years in a cushy soft white collar camp and then 1 year at a halfway house. It is not a violent crime and therefore he will be treated pretty good. He stole $53 Million and they assessed his restitution payments at $100 a month and that's when he gets out. Only 100 bucks a month. So please understand the law and the dynamics of white collar crime before you write anything down. You sound very ignorant to people like me who actually know what's going on.

You can serve more jail time if you rob $200 from an ATM.

Also, he can pay to have a suite or apartment at the camp where he can receive guests including his girlfriends or family for about $1,100 a month. His family can easily pay for it.

I also talked to a real estate attorney in my office and according to him, the El-atari's are not delinquent on their rent or any Bank loans. Not one location of the 7 are being pursued by their landlord. Also, he hears that they are trying to open a new location. Not verified but that's what he hears from the same landlord group that rents them out the Ashburn store.

Also according to VA franchise laws, they have just been approved to franchise their "Factory" concept in VA and that cost them $80,000 just in legal fees. From this I would assume they are not hurting.

I see one of the brother's, Belal, at private golf courses around the area and he just joined the Trump golf course in Lowe's island and that is not cheap.

For all of you who wish him ill will, you would be very surprised to find that you will be running into him at local areas sooner than you think. They are not gonna "lock him up and throw away the keys". This is a Capitalist country where people like Osama are not seen as the seedy criminals robbing people at an ATM machine. He might be released sooner of he decides to do security consulting for the same banks he stole from. Like the movie "Catch me if you can"

Thank you

Date: August 27, 2010 11:30AM

RichardO. Wrote:
> For all of you who wish him ill will....

Why wouldn't we? He's a liar, a cheat, and a thief. What you seem to blow off as “no big deal†is reprehensible and repulsive to most.

Posted by: BusinessTalk ()
Date: August 27, 2010 11:37AM

"RichardO" is 100% right.
You people posting crap on here are all WRONG. He's not doing life in prison and he's not going to "rot away". He's paid the BEST attorneys and you shall see him out in a few years.

Posted by: BusinessTalk ()
Date: August 27, 2010 11:39AM

He's definitely at fault and is a thief, but that's how the system works.

Posted by: Talk2u ()
Date: August 27, 2010 12:05PM

Do you have any idea who his attorney is? BERNIE GRIMM, Legal Analyst hired by FOX news. R u kidding me? He charges $150 grand just to plea bargain. He is a monster.

I agree with MORE COMPLETE that he is a liar, cheat, and thief. But I still agree with RichardO that he will be out sooner than later. They let Pedaphiles out and they are worse. Osama will be out in 2-3 years MAX.

Ideally people like Osama should suffer but it is us that always suffer while people like Osmama thrive. Get used to it, it's the American dream gone wrong, and we live in the nightmare.

Posted by: kevinj ()
Date: August 27, 2010 12:19PM

Our justice system is screwed up!!! I thought this guy was supposed to get 100 years or at least thats what the papers said.

Posted by: RichardO ()
Date: August 27, 2010 05:30PM

I don't care one way or the other. I see this all day long. Osama El-Atari is not the first or last person to steal. Let's not forget he stole from the same people that stole $700 Billion. I think we should first have the FAT CAT bankers arrested for GREED, FINANCIAL MANIPULATION, & LOAN SHARKING. How many people lost their homes, assets, businesses because of terrible lending practices by some of the most corrupt institutions in this world.

Osama stole $53 million. The Bonus for most of the CEO's of these Banks was 3-4 more than that. If you think Osama lived lavishly, he couldn't hold a candle to the Bankers. They buy trinkets for more than Osama ever stole and you are paying for it. They are just pissed because a guy who barely finished High School took a bunch of FAT CAT Ivy League Bankers for millions and they can't figure it out. People on the inside of these Banks collaborated with him.

Believe me when I tell you I know Mr. El-Atari isn't a saint, we all know that. How about the Bankers that kick old women out of there homes so they can meet the quarterly quota. They charge 30% interest on credit cards and overdraft fees of $37 even if your debit card charge is over by a nickel. They make Trillions, but no one says anything because they have the Media and Politicians in there back pocket.

I think they should arrest Osama for 30-40 years. Just realize that there is a system in place that allows for people like Osama to be out in 2-3 years and lets Greedy Fat Selfish Bankers steal from you legally. It's the same system developed by Bankers to protect each other. Bankers don't want their friends doing lengthy jail sentences because then they would Rat them out. Osama's light sentencing isn't by accident. He was a friend of these Bankers and they don't want him talking, Hence the cushy jail sentence.

These Bankers are a bunch of thugs and I'm happy to see someone stick it to them for a change.

If you want to protest something, try protesting the Banks unfair practices and see how far you get.

Good Luck

PS: Belal El-Atari (his brother) paid Millions of dollars to help save hundreds of jobs. I think he paid $4.7 million directly to the Banks. I guess he can't afford rent but $4.7 million doesn't seem to be a problem. Instead of wasting your time wondering what they are doing to Mr. El-Atari and wishing his destruction because he stole (although, no one here is innocent, every one has stolen and it doesn't matter if it was $1 or $1 million, theft is theft- you can't be a little pregnant) concentrate your energy on your community and loved ones. Help people that need it.

I hope none of you ever have to deal with the Banks if you need help or you owe them money. I want to see how much you sympathize with them after they are done chewing on your flesh. Most people are pissed because they do not have money to live the way this guy did, try finding your own path in life and stop judging others or we could just stone people like they do in IRAN if that make you happier.

Posted by: TKO ()
Date: August 27, 2010 06:43PM

Three years, two years, five years, twelve years... it doesn't matter. Life will progress without him. And he will not be able to enter back into 'life' where he left off. His girlfriend Lisa, has five to twelve years to bang more professional athletes under the radar. Just check out her Facebook page.

Cushy prison apartment with visitors or not... The reality is, the caliber of girlfriend he chose, will be out partying every night without him. True friends and loved ones will grow up, some will move on. He will miss engagements, marriages, graduations, births of loved ones... time that cannot be reclaimed. He will miss it all for 5-12 years.

His family members, a couple of them as much to blame as he is, will visit and share exciting stories about their lives on the outside. And he will have to take it... knowing he took the fall.

Further, his family (who benefited greatly from his theft, and continue to do so) are now voicing he shamed them... which is significant in arabic culture. Whether staged or not, their position on the subject has to be killing him.

Maybe on paper, it is going to be 'easy' for him. But make no mistake.. The sentence, even if 5 years, will be very hard for him.

Posted by: Curious1 ()
Date: August 27, 2010 07:43PM

Give us a link to her facebook page!

Posted by: hihater ()
Date: August 27, 2010 08:52PM

To TKO;

I was and still am a personal friend of Osama. You think Osama is worried about that nasty bitch..Lisa indirectly ate more pussy of his shaft then half you fags will see in your lifetime. I realize that lisa may be a trophy in that shit hole you call Ashburn but i've personally seen the talent he has been with in Miami and L.A. Don't worry, those girls still ask about him until this day even after the fact.

When he gets out in 3 years his family and friends will have him living a lifestyle that you guys dream of. I'm sure he has enough memories to keep him going. He's driven the nicest cars,flown jets, and banged the hottest girls around the world. Hell, he's probably been with your girls.

Believe me when i tell you, he doesn't give a flying fuck about birthdays,marriages and all the other dumb shit you said. What keeps him going is all the cool shit he has done. and let me tell you it wasn't sitting in a cube for the past few years slaving away earning that pathetic thing you call a paycheck to give to your fat wife/gf to spend at one of his restaurants, and for dessert she probaby had his dick.

If you think i'm. lying, ive personally seen those Ashburn wives cream their pants while sitting in that $400,000 Rolls, while you thought she was at the grocery store.

Tko- I know who you are and lets be honest here, if Osama were here you would be sitting on his dick.

You're seriously bringing up arabic culture!! Osama is as arab as Dick Cheney.

And to all you other bloggers(haters)-We just want to thank you for the good laughs. Osama and I will be laughing about this when he calls me next. The fact of the matter is that he will be out sooner then you think, so lock up your gfs/wives/daughters because this traveling circus might be coming to a town near you. So suck it!!

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: August 27, 2010 08:56PM

hihater Wrote:
> To TKO;
>
> I was and still am a personal friend of Osama.
> You think Osama is worried about that nasty
> bitch..Lisa indirectly ate more pussy of his shaft
> then half you fags will see in your lifetime. I
> realize that lisa may be a trophy in that shit
> hole you call Ashburn but i've personally seen the
> talent he has been with in Miami and L.A. Don't
> worry, those girls still ask about him until this
> day even after the fact.
>
> When he gets out in 3 years his family and friends
> will have him living a lifestyle that you guys
> dream of. I'm sure he has enough memories to keep
> him going. He's driven the nicest cars,flown
> jets, and banged the hottest girls around the
> world. Hell, he's probably been with your girls.
>
> Believe me when i tell you, he doesn't give a
> flying fuck about birthdays,marriages and all the
> other dumb shit you said. What keeps him going is
> all the cool shit he has done. and let me tell you
> it wasn't sitting in a cube for the past few years
> slaving away earning that pathetic thing you call
> a paycheck to give to your fat wife/gf to spend at
> one of his restaurants, and for dessert she
> probaby had his dick.
>
> If you think i'm. lying, ive personally seen those
> Ashburn wives cream their pants while sitting in
> that $400,000 Rolls, while you thought she was at
> the grocery store.
>
> Tko- I know who you are and lets be honest here,
> if Osama were here you would be sitting on his
> dick.
>
> You're seriously bringing up arabic culture!!
> Osama is as arab as Dick Cheney.
>
> And to all you other bloggers(haters)-We just want
> to thank you for the good laughs. Osama and I
> will be laughing about this when he calls me next.
> The fact of the matter is that he will be out
> sooner then you think, so lock up your
> gfs/wives/daughters because this traveling circus
> might be coming to a town near you. So suck it!!

I see how he gets all da bitches, yo:

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: Hitler ()
Date: August 27, 2010 09:27PM

http://www.facebook.com/lisa.meade?ref=search

I'd definitely do her although I'm sure if she lets that dirty towel head run up in there its probably going to be like a hotdog in a hallway

Posted by: RealB ()
Date: August 27, 2010 09:58PM

It's not the Towelheads fault u have a tiny dick Hitler O.

Posted by: NOPE HE GOIN ()
Date: August 27, 2010 10:01PM

Sorry, you dont know Virginia law very well, he MUST serve 85% of his sentence in this state. u do the math. Check with any legal authority, Virginia aint New York

Posted by: LOLOL ()
Date: August 27, 2010 10:06PM

you know the part I like best about this story ?

HE GOT CAUGHT

LOL

And anyone associated with him is now TAINTED too.

And he can think about this, two years ago he was the shit, today, and in the future, he is just shit.

His life is over, and i am GLAD, I will REVEL each day thinking of him and scum like him that get caught, and are OVER.

Please post MORE NAMES of asshole brown nosers that shoved their face in this terds ass, like those junkie assholes and any others, they deserve to be outed too for being whores.

Thanks

Posted by: DONT PATRONIZE ()
Date: August 27, 2010 10:13PM

These businesses, regardles of WHO claims to own them, the BANKS own them, and they are going to be fighting over them between each other, so patronizing these places is only patronizing the banks. Whoever the dumbass is that BOUGHT any of these tainted assets is SOL lol. The bank paper trail is going to take precedence and the ill gotten gains will be liquidated.

This same type of thing occured a few years ago in Shenandoah county, the guy went to jail for years and by the time the banks, state and feds and taxes got donem his wife and family had dick and the biz partners were also left holding the bag paying out

So for me, I aint goin to none of these places, and I live right here in th midst of this scumbags world

Glad he is out of it.

Posted by: RichardO ()
Date: August 27, 2010 10:32PM

I am not surprised how stupid you are NOPE HE GOIN.

First of all IT IS A FEDERAL CRIME WITH A TRIAL IN A FEDERAL COURT INVESTIGATED BY THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION WITHA FEDERAL PROSECUTOR WITH FEDERAL SENTENCING GUIDELINES FUCKING MORON.

KEY WORD IS FEDERAL YOU SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN.

I wish you were in trouble and I was your legal counsel so I could shout angry derogatory comments at you and you would have to take it because you are a loser.

For your information, not that you have the capacity to process the information i'm about to grant you, 85% rule applies only to Federal sentencing. Can you even spell Federal you MO-MO?

They also have several other discount programs that I won't share with you because you are not worth my time.

Mr. El-Atari will be back before you get your GED you backwards hick.

VA is not NY, wow, I didn't know that. Thank you for sharing your vast knowledge. Try Law school so any one of the professors can chew you up and spit you out like the garbage you are.

Don't ever argue with an attorney you asshole, you obviously have no clue. You probably grant police officers strip searches on regular basis.

He will be out in 2-3 years max. MAX, get used to it, live with it, deal with it because that is what is going to happen.

PS: New York shits on Virginia. Im sure you are excited about the new TARGET they opened up in your neighborhood, but we in New York appreciate culture, art, and bad ass restaurants. We also make way more money than you.

Get a clue! Knowledge is power so you are powerless.

Everyone is an attorney!
Mad Dog the bounty hunter is smarter than you.

Posted by: TKO ()
Date: August 27, 2010 11:11PM

To hihater:

You think you are making him look like a rock star with your vulgar comments. But to the majority of the population, it compels pity for him. Shame. For you too, for your sad perspective. You lack soul. I feel sorry for you.

Your comments make a mockery of him. And the references degrade you, him and everyone in your circle. For shame.

Posted by: Nasty ()
Date: August 27, 2010 11:25PM

hihater - I guess one man's trash, is another mans treasure. keep treasuring the trash. or the 'talent' as you call it. Bwahaha. And believe me, the more you talk, the more the real woman dry up when they think of you and osama. so, keep on talkin'. bwahaha

you couldn't be a more disgusting human being. i didn't think people like you existed. nasty.

Posted by: Whazzup ()
Date: August 27, 2010 11:49PM

Its FEDERAL time in a FEDERAL prison. You do 100% of your sentence in the federal system. He does all 12 years, there is no early release.

Date: August 28, 2010 01:10AM

Not only do we have money but we have some street cred

Date: August 28, 2010 01:13AM

Nasty- We do exist and at least we are honest about what we like. Have fun in church this Sunday looking up to that preacher while he is looking down at your kid sucking his cock. We are gangstas!!

Date: August 28, 2010 01:20AM

tko- To the majority of the population?? Its 2010 not 1910. Money and Sex sells. When Osama was around his stores were doing well and after he left they tanked. People love being around money. If it weren't so important your dumbass wouldn't be sitting here writing on a blog about him trying to defend yourself when apparently it has nothing to do with you.

Go back to your boring life and ugly wife and shut the fuck up. Make sure you're not late to work on Monday either.

Posted by: Wow ()
Date: August 28, 2010 10:03PM

Sounds like hihater got his feathers ruffled. hahaha You wish you were a gansta... THEY are looking down at you too!! hahahaha

Posted by: mr.officer ()
Date: August 29, 2010 02:09PM

Im a deputy that works in the detention center where Mr. El-Atari was before he was transfered. For the gentleman that says he will talk to Osama when he calls next: Osama uses the phone his entire break and talks to his girlfriend for a few hours a day and visits with her twice a week. He has made it very clear that he doesnt make any other phone calls. I think the friends El-Atari had before will not be the same when he comes out.

Posted by: move on ()
Date: August 29, 2010 02:10PM

IF YOU DONT LIKE HIM MOVE ON. you are just wasting your time talking about him... which when he comes home he will use to his advantage.

Posted by: frank76 ()
Date: August 29, 2010 02:16PM

Osama stole money from banks
Osama bought a few restaurants with stolen money
Osama signed stolen-money restaurants over to Belal
Osama cashed in on other businesses and went missing
Osama went to Jail

funny how the paper made his brother Belal El-Atari look like some hero. the $4.7 mil that his brother Belal gave back was STOLEN MONEY. come on people he's no hero. its not like he saved jobs and gave back hard earned money. Sooner or later they were going to come after him for "buying them from OSAMA for $1"

Posted by: frank76 ()
Date: August 29, 2010 02:30PM

Posted by: Lisa Meade ()
Date: August 29, 2010 04:41PM

Lets be honest - If anyone posting on this blog is indeed Osama's friend you wouldn't have had to make a fake Name and bash me (his girlfriend). Bashing me bashes him so therefore you are not a friend.

1.The post' about my relationship status and my life have been all negative and incorrect on here. So if you were Osama's friend you would know the real Lisa Meade not the one that has been created on this blog.

2. Has Osama dated beautiful women? Yes. Who cares? Is that a crime to dating/sleep with women? Nope! Does that make him a bad person? Nope!

3. Not sure why people are bashing his family. Oh it must be due to the fact that they love and support him. That doesn't make his family members bad people or criminals- it makes them a good family member. Osama loves his family. All this talk about his brother and he did this and he did that. ok lets break it down but this time using common sense. The FBI was involved, that’s very apparent. The FBI has access to everything!.... bank transaction, emails drafted up, chicken wings you eaten, down to every step you’ve taken - and you think that they just didn't investigate certain people? The answer is No. They know all.

So if bashing his loved ones on this blog under a fake name makes you feel validated – go ahead. "The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves." ~William Penn, Some Fruits of Solitude, 1693

Posted by: Sundance Kid ()
Date: August 30, 2010 05:11AM

Of the purported $53 million he allegedly absconded with how much was returned before sentencing?

Is the IRS going over the assets of the brothers as well as Shakedown Osama

how's business going at the restaurants? do they have any other business interests that are generating income that allows them to continue living high on the hog?
legal and/or illegal Do they have an interest in the many nail salons in the D.C. area?

Posted by: sentence handed down ()
Date: August 30, 2010 10:13AM

Sentence handed down. 12 years in federal prison.

http://www.loudountimes.com/index.php/news/article/el-atari_to_serve_12_years_for_fraud_scheme378/

Contrary to some of the misinformation above, there is no parole in the federal system. He is eligible for a 15% reduction in his sentence for good time credits. It is I understand a convoluted formula which requires lots of detailed analysis under the BOP rules, and it factors in time served prior to the sentencing. But suffice to say that 10 and half years in prison is around what he is facing, if all things go well. He may be able to get into a halfway house at the end of his sentence as well. 10 years is a long time in prison. However, people can do good things in prison, especially in helping others.

Lisa - I don't think the aim of reasonable people (and that is hardly a given here) is to bash Osama and his family. A serious crime has victims, and I am not sure there is any happiness around with this situation, anywhere. To his credit, Osama did say, heck, I should have known what a good thing I had working hard and making 500k a year legitimately with the restaurants.

The problem with Osama and his family is that they were, however, living very well and doing so fairly publicly. You must understand the public's reaction when it turns out most of that lifestyle was funded with stolen money. There will be scorn and derision, as well as hyperbole. I don't think it helpful to engage in that - the 12 year sentence speaks for itself.

I would say this his rise reflects the social mobility still offered by this country, almost unheard of in many other places in the world. Unfortunately this mobility also means that one must handle success well - clearly this wasn't the case here.

Posted by: Osama ()
Date: August 30, 2010 12:10PM

Posted by: bankers suck too ()
Date: August 30, 2010 12:10PM

If I walked into Neiman Marcus and the store manager or even president of the company said "hey- if you give me $200 cash and meet me outside I will give you 20 pairs of designer jeans in a Neiman Marcus shopping bag"
I WOULD DO IT! Even though I could afford to buy the jeans myself. The real person that should be punished is the manager who took a small cash fee for stolen goods.
A 27 year old man doesn't walk into a bank and walk out with $50+mil someone had to give it to him. Osama's in jail. Now let's go after the jerks that allowed this to happen.

Date: August 30, 2010 02:03PM

Lisa Meade Wrote:
>... Lets be honest - If anyone posting on this blog...
>... you would know the real Lisa Meade not the one that has been created on >this blog...
>...So if bashing his loved ones on this blog...

#1 This is not a blog

#2 This is not a blog

#3 This is not a blog

Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: August 30, 2010 02:24PM

Actually it IS a 'blog'.

THE BEST DAMNED BLOG IN THE DC AREA -BLOG.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Posted by: its a blog ()
Date: August 30, 2010 02:30PM

Thiis is 100% a blog.

Posted by: trentfromashburn ()
Date: August 30, 2010 02:34PM

This guy is the man. Osama for president!

Date: August 30, 2010 03:36PM

It's a blog. That's why it's called a forum.

WTF is wrong with people?

Anyone still think he'll get out in a few years? Anyone? Hello?

Posted by: bankers suck has limited understanding ()
Date: August 30, 2010 04:45PM

Bankers suck too - so every crime is of the nature that there is only one bad actor? Of course not.

Your Neiman-Marcus analogy falls apart too. It has no relevance to el-Atari's bank fraud, where loans where made against fictitious collateral, created as a result of forgery.

Sissaye Gezachew, 32, an assistant vice president at United Bank involved in these crimes, pleaded guilty in June and faces up to 30 years when he is sentenced Sept. 3. So yes, bankers can be guilty, too, especially if they participate in fraud schemes with restaurant owners who drive Lamborghini's purchased with illicit funds.

Can you post something useful at some point in time?

Date: August 30, 2010 10:00PM

I'm starting to wonder if this guy is the same one who appeared at my friend's bank a couple of years ago. Some "restaurant owner" showed up for a loan in Ashburn, and he was driving a red Ferrari (I believe it was a Modena, late-model).

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Date: August 30, 2010 10:26PM

RichardO Wrote:
> I am not surprised how stupid you are NOPE HE
> GOIN.
>
> First of all IT IS A FEDERAL CRIME WITH A TRIAL IN
> A FEDERAL COURT INVESTIGATED BY THE FEDERAL BUREAU
> OF INVESTIGATION WITHA FEDERAL PROSECUTOR WITH
> FEDERAL SENTENCING GUIDELINES FUCKING MORON.
>
> KEY WORD IS FEDERAL YOU SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN.
>
>
> I wish you were in trouble and I was your legal
> counsel so I could shout angry derogatory comments
> at you and you would have to take it because you
> are a loser.
>
> For your information, not that you have the
> capacity to process the information i'm about to
> grant you, 85% rule applies only to Federal
> sentencing. Can you even spell Federal you MO-MO?
>
> They also have several other discount programs
> that I won't share with you because you are not
> worth my time.
>
> Mr. El-Atari will be back before you get your GED
> you backwards hick.
>
> VA is not NY, wow, I didn't know that. Thank you
> for sharing your vast knowledge. Try Law school so
> any one of the professors can chew you up and spit
> you out like the garbage you are.
>
> Don't ever argue with an attorney you asshole, you
> obviously have no clue. You probably grant police
> officers strip searches on regular basis.
>
> He will be out in 2-3 years max. MAX, get used to
> it, live with it, deal with it because that is
> what is going to happen.
>
> PS: New York shits on Virginia. Im sure you are
> excited about the new TARGET they opened up in
> your neighborhood, but we in New York appreciate
> culture, art, and bad ass restaurants. We also
> make way more money than you.
>
> Get a clue! Knowledge is power so you are
> powerless.
>
> Everyone is an attorney!
> Mad Dog the bounty hunter is smarter than you.

I know more about NY than you could dream up, and you're not the hot shit that you want to believe. You sound like a typical gold digger, so get off Osama's nuts already you jock riding clown. NY is the land of property stealers, and governors who spend half the state's allowance on hookers. Yeah, be proud of that shithole.

Also, the 85% policy applies to ALL Felonies in VA. There is no parole here. As for the Feds, they have the 85% policy as well, and you can only earn a maximum of up to 54 days of "Good credit time" shaved off your sentence per year.

Btw, your comment makes no damn sense, since you decree that the "85% policy only applies to Federal court", yet you are somehow under the illusion that he'll get out on what equates to parole. You're all over the place in your argument.

Posted by: you dont know sh*t pack leader ()
Date: August 30, 2010 10:47PM

actually ThePackLeader you are correct that in standard Federal cases you have to serve 85% of your sentence. keyword: MOST. but Richard O is right. Osama El-Atari's case is far from standard. The fact that someone "Sissaye Gezachew, 32, an assistant vice president at United Bank" pled guilty (and many more to follow) it has some effect to a rule 35 or motion 5k.1 - take out your law books if you want to have an knowledge of what is going on buddy. You might need contact Osama's lawyer. Bernie Grimm - he'd probably be able to help you out.

Date: August 30, 2010 11:06PM

How do you think he plea-bargained down to 12 years already? That represents his ratting out of the others. Sure, he might (Read, MIGHT) get some more time off, but it doesn't change the fact that he's going to be spending some serious time in the big house regardless. He's not giving up some drug kingpin or high ranking politician. Not to mention how now that all of his assets have evaporated, he won't be jack shit when he gets released.

Btw, FYI, a 5k motion is only for PRE-SENTENCING. Osama has already been sentenced, so only a Rule 35 can now be pursued.

Posted by: you dont know sh*t pack leader ()
Date: August 31, 2010 01:21AM

For someone who doesn’t like Osama you sure spend enough of your time talking/writing about him. Looks like someone’s a little bit bitter. Did you once ride his coattails? Seems like you're having hard time!!!

AND ya buddy I know what I wrote. Rule 35 and 5k1.1 Do me a favor -after looking up more motions and laws online, write your name on this so when Osama comes home soon he can pull up to your piece of shit house in his new whip. By the looks of this case Osama was able to get fake documents, web print outs, and other internet help for this crime.. Do you really think it would be that hard to track your IP address? God-speed sucker. The only pack you lead is your solo sorry self-support group of "addicted to Osama hating"

Date: August 31, 2010 02:09AM

Gee that sure sounds like an IP tracking threat to me.

So, Fuck that towel head Osama.

Tell that dumb motherfucker to go show off his
Italian engineered automobile to someone who cares.
He didn't earn the fucking cars anyways nor will he
have shit when he gets out.

Oh and also tell that camel-dick sucking rag head, I said
enjoy country Bubba's juicy HAM LEG-sized donkey DICK
being rammed down his pie hole and up his pooper.

Geez, what's better?

Going nuts in solitary confinement.
.......................OR
Or going outside of your normal sexual confines and
actually getting to eat a cookie and drink a dixie cup
of kool-aid for exceptionally consistant mouth-service.?

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Descisions descisions descisions.

==================================================================================

Posted by: Luther ()
Date: August 31, 2010 06:09AM

What type of syrup does he prefer with the tossed salad?

Date: August 31, 2010 09:46AM

The boys are no longer giving choices,
so it's Maple all day.

What a priveldged young man!

I can just hear him now;

"M-M-Mmmmmmm this tastes just like Ferrari Leather,
and has the texture of Lambo suede.
The crazy thing is, IT's an ASSHOLE!"

What would you dooooOOOOOOoooooo,
for a protien-bar?

Posted by: tk ()
Date: August 31, 2010 01:26PM

To 'sentence handed down' - are you also 'interesting, interesting'? I've got to say, among all of the nonsense, these are probably the two of the most thoughtful and well written posts on this thread.

Posted by: sam the man ()
Date: August 31, 2010 05:20PM

i want to send my greetings to abu amjad, you been thru hell dude,have a yengling on me next time you are in mecca mall.

Date: August 31, 2010 06:49PM

Haha! You gotta be kidding ^ ^ ^

yeah, and afterwards stop by my spot and
have some pickled eggs and pigs feet.

Posted by: what? ()
Date: August 31, 2010 10:04PM

Is Osama in Jail?

Date: August 31, 2010 10:11PM

Pretty funny thought, huh.

Posted by: haha ()
Date: September 01, 2010 01:59AM

he should apply to be Steve Simpsons replacement!

Posted by: AC SMITH ()
Date: September 01, 2010 02:15AM

"f-ing sheets back on your heads, burn a cross and screw your sister you backwoods racist ignorant jealous weasels!!!!" that comment made you no better than the rest of them

Posted by: Kyle Ashburn ()
Date: September 01, 2010 02:19AM

I heard he has a personal: driver, chef, house keeper, and lives in a gated community! pretty bad ass.

Posted by: interesting, interesting ()
Date: September 01, 2010 10:52AM

Yes, tk, I am sentence handed down. Thanks for the kind words.

Posted by: ashburn q ()
Date: September 02, 2010 12:19AM

question: does anyone know if fraud and money laundering were the only two things investigated? What about the events surrounding his fake death... Does it warrant any charges? I also read something months ago about charges being brought against him by a franchise? Don't know if it is true or not.

Anyone with intel, please enlighten us... Did the feds investigate how the purchase of their first bwf was funded? Subsequent restaurants are self-explanatory....but, the first one is a bit of a mystery.

Will there be focus on the unaccounted for/missing money from the 53M bank fraud? I wonder if the feds were to go back to 1999/2000-ish, if it would provide some clues as to his actions in recent years. Just a suggestion (unfounded) based on a comment made last year on this thread, by someone who evidently knew the family and extended family well.

Date: September 02, 2010 01:54AM

LMFAO at this thread. Great job fellas. I for one hope he gets out ASAP. I know a bunch of people who would love to "run" into Osama. Hope they let his fat ass out early. LISA speaks the truth! You go Girl! Belal is a complete loser in life. Everyone knows that already!

Posted by: Kyle Ashburn ()
Date: September 02, 2010 09:06PM

Ashburn Q- ARE YOU SERIOUS? You can't be that fucking stupid.

"Anyone with intel, please enlighten us... Did the feds investigate how the purchase of their first bwf was funded? Subsequent restaurants are self-explanatory....but, the first one is a bit of a mystery."

Yeah, I got some intel- You think the FBI just waltzed right in to Osama El-Atari's life after he was accused of bank fraud and only checked out his recent loans? Come on dude. The FBI isn’t some joke. The FBI can tract Osama's life all the way to his first ever bank deposit. He got his time so stop trying to play CSI/Private detective over there. Jobs done here. Plus why the hell do you care how the first buffalo wing was opened? Just go there and fucking eat the wings. They taste good.

Posted by: to kyle ()
Date: September 02, 2010 11:33PM

you know they are watching you, right?

the previous poster was not stupid, but stirring it. What can it hurt? :>

Posted by: Chicken George ()
Date: September 03, 2010 04:11PM

y'all soooo funny. Those of us who really knew him are not shocked at how this lil
loser ended up.

Posted by: sean bmg ()
Date: September 04, 2010 11:02AM

no way

Posted by: anonymous1 ()
Date: September 08, 2010 08:57AM

I wonder how Osama is doing in Federal Prison?

Date: September 08, 2010 02:54PM

anonymous1 Wrote:
> I wonder how Osama is doing in Federal Prison?

I'm sure he's pissed off at everyone but himself and sorry he got caught.

Posted by: Rather not say ()
Date: September 09, 2010 08:02PM

I knew Mr. Osama a few years ago when I sniffed out his dealings.

He tried to put a lease through us for his cash registers, computers, etc. I thought something was fishy plus the vendor was in on it. Everything checked out but it was above $100k and things just didn't seem right. His credit and tax returns were good enough to be approved.
They asked me to hand deliver the check but if I thought something was wrong to walk.I was happy because it would have been a nice commission for me but I also knew...if it was fraud I would never get paid plus our parent bank would be ripped off ('course compared to the recent bailouts of home loans and those rips offs it really wasn't that big of a deal).

I drove down there and met his son. To verify my story...he drove a blue M3 which he took me to from his office to the restaurant where the supposed new equipment was. When we arrived, he proceeded to tell me that the equipment that was obviously used and had been there awhile was filthy, was what we would be financing. His son went in the back to get me some wings to take back with me and I asked the people there if the equipment was new...they said no...been there for a long time. I told him that I didn't have the check and that I would have to bring it back down...he got defensive about the equipment even though I never made mention of my doubts. We killed the deal but heard that he tried to do the deal through other leasing companies. I did write to our local FBI office, not because I thought he was connected to terrorists...which was in the back on my mind...hey 9/11 happened a year before...but because it was bank fraud. I am not sure if they ever did anything about what I wrote to them...but obviously, they eventually they did track him down. Hey maybe the FBI did check it out...but maybe it took awhile but I am glad they did get him...because he was a total scam artist. I am sure that he fudged his financial statements too and had his accountant in cahoots.

My buddy who I worked with at the time heard about him recently and told me about it...we always joked about it but guess we were right...Osama's Wings Deal!

As much as I wanted to hand over that check that day...I am glad I didn't - Osama...rot in jail.

Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 7 of 8

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.