HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 8
Re: Osama El - Atari Buffalo Wing Factory Owners Brother Running fromt he Federalies
Posted by: Brian ()
Date: July 08, 2009 01:08AM

call me racist, i dont care. but why is it that every time i look at any kind of a business deal w/someone from the Middle East its always full of lies, fraud, and deceit?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Osama El - Atari Buffalo Wing Factory Owners Brother Running fromt he Federalies
Posted by: Kenny_Powers ()
Date: July 08, 2009 02:02AM

I would say thats slightly racist, because i dont know if its based on facts, or if its just the way you believe things to be, if you could site specific cases, it would be helpful.

Posted by: Tsialoushis ()
Date: July 08, 2009 09:32AM

Right on, Kenny!

Posted by: I'm not Brian ()
Date: July 10, 2009 11:47AM

Until proven otherwise, it sounds as though Brian only knows of one Arab. lol, On a serious note, Osama did not do this with the intent to steal 41 million. Rather, he carried on with carelessness.... maybe even recklessness with regard to the allocation, investment and disposition of other peoples money.

It doesn't seem so on the surface of this breaking story... but, he is a good man. A fair man. And a very generous man. It will play out.

Posted by: Rick Nubbs ()
Date: July 10, 2009 03:44PM

fair man? good man? The guy's an effing CROOK! fair man my back side.

Posted by: Do the Due ()
Date: July 10, 2009 05:37PM

"he is a good man. A fair man. And a very generous man."

This is why he is a world-class con man. Because he makes people think this way. True of all really good con men.

"The real victim(s) are the subjects of life insurance policies used as security for loans."

No. Two of the supposed policies were simply made up. The other was registered to someone else. Assuming that "someone else" did not cooperate with the fraud, there will be no effect on the policyholder or the beneficiaries of the policy.

"Forget the lack of due diligence with regard to the life insurance policies... The whole idea of a bank lending millions against (3) supposed LIFE INSURANCE policies,... The lender (and even the borrower, if other than himself) have a vested interest in someone DYING as security for the loan."

Great point.

Date: July 10, 2009 06:32PM

a good man? a fair man? are you on crack? he stole 41 million dollars from a group of banks and investors. stole it. where do you think it went? to buy potatoes for the steak house? its gone. i guarantee want he hasnt spent on bentleys, ferraris, maybachs, insurance, and his mansion is tucked away in a foreign bank account. that is what criminals do. they lie and steal for their own benefit. he couldnt care less about his employees or he wouldnt have jeopardized their business for his own personal gain. the man is a lying cheating stealing thief.

Posted by: Demitri ()
Date: July 10, 2009 07:00PM

He lived it up like a rock star with other people's money!

Posted by: Max ()
Date: July 11, 2009 06:47PM

Sven went bankrupt, lost the business, sauce "borrowed" recipe...

Posted by: So True ()
Date: July 11, 2009 09:00PM

To Do the Due - Agreed. I was referring to ANY loans in which LI policies are used as collateral.... very wrong.... though it doesn't have any affect in this case.

Posted by: To Max ()
Date: July 12, 2009 01:09AM

Sven?

Posted by: Rodolpho ()
Date: July 12, 2009 12:42PM

What happened?

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: July 12, 2009 07:41PM

I wonder what percentage of the robbing/thieving CEO's were Middle Eastern, and what percentage were White?

Posted by: Swen Gilligan ()
Date: July 13, 2009 08:24AM

Isn't Madoff from the middle east? He's the biggest thief of them all!

Posted by: Dogg ()
Date: July 13, 2009 09:32AM

It does not matter what race he is a thief is a thief. It is unthinkable that anybody would try to defend this loser. Do people relize that the money he had was barrowed from banks. Anybody can barrow money and pretend like they are rich, and when they cant pay it back go get another loan get the money and run. He will do it again somewhere else under a diffrent name, that is what professional con men do.

Posted by: Marla Beth Gierlinger ()
Date: July 13, 2009 09:57AM

Gvt Bailout....

Posted by: yeah ()
Date: July 13, 2009 09:58AM

Do the Due is right. A con artist (regardless of race, religion) uses charm, flattery, promises, etc. to make people think he/she is generous, wonderful and trustworthy.

Plenty of con artists in the Christian faith too.

Posted by: MadeOff ()
Date: July 13, 2009 10:08AM

Try some "code red" sauce and you too will see the light!

Posted by: Questionable Lending Practices ()
Date: July 14, 2009 11:22AM

This is not a matter of race or religion. But, the word Ethnicity has been thrown around on this forum, and deserves a bit of distinction. The definition of Ethnicity is:

1.ethnic traits, background, allegiance, or association.

Key word: Allegiance

There was no allegiance to this country to stay and repay the loans. U.S. banks and hardworking Americans are left with this debt, while a foreign country (with no extradition) will benefit directly (or indirectly through stimulation of economy) from the redirection of these monies. He's not coming back.

Without discrimination, lenders would behoove themselves to assess one's allegiance to this country before lending millions. This mans father hates Americans. It was fairly common knowledge to most anyone who met him. The propensity was there for this to happen.

Just some risk mitigation consideration for lenders when the next one walks in the door...

Posted by: Questionable Lending Practices... and I love wings ()
Date: July 14, 2009 06:05PM

Belal rocks some serious wings @ BWF. Good stuff.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: July 14, 2009 08:26PM

Finally, someone talking about the food instead of the owners.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: Mr. Miagi ()
Date: July 15, 2009 09:01AM

Ok, Lets talk about the food...The Food BLOWWWS! Undersized burnt wings most of the time. I would rather go to Fridays for some meaty wings.

Posted by: Gilligan ()
Date: July 15, 2009 11:06AM

Plump wings you want, then try Wing Fanatic's "code red" buffalo wings!

Posted by: Can the Feds do anything? ()
Date: July 15, 2009 11:36AM

Can the feds do anything now that he is in a country with no extradition? What about his family in the U.S... are they exempt from prosecution? Even if know where he is.... and they visit him regularly, benefiting from the same funds? Curious how that works, legally.

Posted by: CaptDiablito ()
Date: July 15, 2009 12:09PM

Rumor has it he's in London; there is extradition, but he hasn't even been charged with a crime. There's an order trying to force a bankruptcy hearing, but again, there's only the rumors of fraud and he's being sought for questioning (if that....the feds don't really acknowledge their interest).

Right now he's just a deadbeat on the run from his creditors; there's little crime in that. Although it looks like he may have defrauded some of the loan providers, unless they swear out a formal complaint pursuant to that fraud.

Obviously, if he pays them back or arranges a remuneration plan, they would likely not pursue any criminal proceedings.

Posted by: muddle ()
Date: July 15, 2009 10:24PM

Posted by: Simon ()
Date: July 15, 2009 11:44PM

I wonder what relation, if any, Osama has to Diane Atari, who has also been making headlines lately...

http://www.loudouni.com/news/2009-07-15/real-estate-agent-indicted-falsifying-credit-documents-0

Posted by: Don ()
Date: July 16, 2009 09:32AM

Since Dian Atari name on this, the public needs to know the truth behind this, I am not saying she is not guilty but 90% of what the media said in not true, so stay tuned the full story is coming next.

Posted by: PRICELESS ()
Date: July 16, 2009 09:34AM

That article is priceless. Look out for the FBI all you El Atari's

Posted by: KristaD ()
Date: July 16, 2009 11:15AM

Is this person related to Osama?

An Ashburn real estate agent has been charged with several counts of mortgage fraud after helping more than 100 people buy houses they couldn't afford and defrauding lenders of about $50 million, the Loudoun County sheriff said yesterday.

Diane H. Frederick Atari, 42, fixed her clients' poor credit scores and inflated their incomes so they could qualify for mortgages they otherwise would not have gotten, county authorities said. The alleged fraud occurred between 2006 and last year. Many of the homes were bought in eastern Loudoun and in Fairfax County.

Authorities say they believe that Atari left the country last week for Jordan, where her ex-husband's relatives live. The sheriff's office has contacted Interpol to help them track her down.

http://loudounextra.washingtonpost.com/news/2009/jul/15/ashburn-woman-indicted-50-million-mortgage-fraud-s/?local

Posted by: Chris ()
Date: July 16, 2009 11:24AM

Simon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wonder what relation, if any, Osama has to Diane
> Atari, who has also been making headlines
> lately...
>
> http://www.loudouni.com/news/2009-07-15/real-estat
> e-agent-indicted-falsifying-credit-documents-0

They are related. Diane Atari's ex-husband is Osama El_Atari's cousin.
The entire family is involved in fraud and living beyond their means.

Posted by: Tony ()
Date: July 16, 2009 11:35AM

The x husband had nothing to do with this, I know this guy he is clean.

Posted by: muddle ()
Date: July 16, 2009 01:48PM

Posted by: Ice Man ()
Date: July 16, 2009 02:52PM

In response to I love food.

What does being Middle Eastern have to do with anything? You need to flush that racism out of your system. Someone making a comment like that raises red flags. We can’t blame an entire race for what Jeffrey Dahmer did in Oklahoma. We can’t blame an entire race for what Hitler did? Getting the point here I love food?

Ice Man

Posted by: Jive Turkey ()
Date: July 16, 2009 03:10PM

Well, you can blame caucasians for the Oklahoma City Bombing and Attack at Ruby Ridge. Both were yahweh preaching mf-er's who hated government and other nationalities. Add the Van Brunn to that list too.

Posted by: anon ()
Date: July 16, 2009 03:26PM

Ice Man Wrote:
> In response to I love food.
>
> What does being Middle Eastern have to do with
> anything? You need to flush that racism out of
> your system. Someone making a comment like that
> raises red flags. We can’t blame an entire race
> for what Jeffrey Dahmer did in Oklahoma. We can’t
> blame an entire race for what Hitler did? Getting
> the point here I love food?
>
> Ice Man

Jeffrey Dahmer was a serial killer in Wisconsin who was killed in prison nearly a year before the Oklahoma City bombing. I think you're referring to Timothy McVeigh. Your point is correct, but your argument doesn't gain any strength when you make technical errors such as this.

Posted by: Melon Coli ()
Date: July 16, 2009 04:36PM

Posted by: Houn ()
Date: July 16, 2009 05:09PM

anon Wrote:
> Your point is correct.

WIN.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: July 16, 2009 06:28PM

Brian Wrote:
> call me racist, i dont care. but why is it that
> every time i look at any kind of a business deal
> w/someone from the Middle East its always full of
> lies, fraud, and deceit?

It's part of the culture. No joke, some of the biggest shysters I have EVER known are from the Middle East, and Bangladesh. It's actually fairly common knowledge in other parts of the world.

Date: July 16, 2009 06:31PM

I'm not Brian Wrote:
> Until proven otherwise, it sounds as though Brian
> only knows of one Arab. lol, On a serious note,
> Osama did not do this with the intent to steal 41
> million. Rather, he carried on with
> carelessness.... maybe even recklessness with
> regard to the allocation, investment and
> disposition of other peoples money.
>
> It doesn't seem so on the surface of this breaking
> story... but, he is a good man. A fair man. And
> a very generous man. It will play out.

Lol, yeah, he only used fraudulent insurance coverage as collateral for loan guarantees. The guy is a crook, and nothing you say can change that.

Date: July 16, 2009 06:40PM

yeah Wrote:
> Do the Due is right. A con artist (regardless of
> race, religion) uses charm, flattery, promises,
> etc. to make people think he/she is generous,
> wonderful and trustworthy.
>
> Plenty of con artists in the Christian faith too.

Of course there are con artists in EVERY culture and religion, but some just so happen to harbor more such individuals. If you understand much of the culture in the ME, and in some other regions of the world, you would know that lying is seen as acceptable and common in those cultures. It does not cover every person in the ME, but it does pertain to certain ethnic groups more so in relation to others.

The greatest offense is when someone from a foreign country takes advantage of the general acceptance that we as Americans have, but they then use it for nefarious and notorious purposes. It is an increasingly growing problem, and much of it has to do with the ever increasing and overbearing burden of Political Correctness, and the subsequently undeserved claims of "Racism".

Posted by: Michael ()
Date: July 16, 2009 06:42PM

Feel bad? This idiot is going to cost hard working tax payers in Virgina millions of dollars and you want us to feel bad? Get a clue!!

Posted by: Raheem ()
Date: July 16, 2009 07:04PM

ThePackLeader Wrote:
> Of course there are con artists in EVERY culture
> and religion, but some just so happen to harbor
> more such individuals. If you understand much of
> the culture in the ME, and in some other regions
> of the world, you would know that lying is seen as
> acceptable and common in those cultures. It does
> not cover every person in the ME, but it does
> pertain to certain ethnic groups more so in
> relation to others.

As a hard working and honest immigrant from the Middle East, I take deep personal offense to your suppositions.

Provide specifics and provide them now.

I want names of countries and ethnic groups who deem lying as "acceptable and common".

If you can't provide these details, shut your mouth.

If you can provide these details, shut your mouth.

Your discourse carries the stench of psuedo-intellectualism as well as the subtle but foul odor of suburban, higher than thou hypocrisy.

May Allah have mercy on your soul.

Ma'Alsalam
Raheem

Date: July 16, 2009 07:29PM

Raheem Wrote:
> ThePackLeader Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Of course there are con artists in EVERY
> culture
> > and religion, but some just so happen to harbor
> > more such individuals. If you understand much
> of
> > the culture in the ME, and in some other
> regions
> > of the world, you would know that lying is seen
> as
> > acceptable and common in those cultures. It
> does
> > not cover every person in the ME, but it does
> > pertain to certain ethnic groups more so in
> > relation to others.
>
> As a hard working and honest immigrant from the
> Middle East, I take deep personal offense to your
> suppositions.
>
> Provide specifics and provide them now.
>
> I want names of countries and ethnic groups who
> deem lying as "acceptable and common".
>
> If you can't provide these details, shut your
> mouth.
>
> If you can provide these details, shut your
> mouth.
>
> Your discourse carries the stench of
> psuedo-intellectualism as well as the subtle but
> foul odor of suburban, higher than thou
> hypocrisy.
>
> May Allah have mercy on your soul.
>
> Ma'Alsalam
> Raheem

May God have mercy on the soul of fraudulent shetans such as yourself.

Posted by: Mahmood El Burger ()
Date: July 16, 2009 07:36PM

Is it that easy to steal $40M?

Posted by: Raheem ()
Date: July 16, 2009 07:47PM

ThePackLeader Wrote:
> May God have mercy on the soul of fraudulent
> shetans such as yourself.

As you have clearly lost in our little exchange, I suggest you slink away into the confines of another thread instead of engaging in name calling.

Raheem

Posted by: Xskin ()
Date: July 16, 2009 09:07PM

I wonder how much former Redskin Marvcus Patton was screwed out of?

Posted by: LurchPapasMama ()
Date: July 16, 2009 10:07PM

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: July 16, 2009 11:01PM

HA Fox 5 just ran a story on how he's disappeared.... jeez. What a dick.

edit to change fix to fox

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2009 11:14PM by RESton Peace.

Posted by: Qlp ()
Date: July 16, 2009 11:05PM

It's fair to ask questions... But not right to make assumptions about what he did or didn't do. I would bet none on this thread can truly speak to his intent now... Or 3 weeks ago... Or 3 months ago. I know him personally, and I cannot. He is a good man (at heart), despite what seems to be a con, and I anticipate we'll discover there is more to the sory...

I respect ME people. He is Muslim, but his recent actions don't represent the majority of people who share his faith. Raheem is right. There are honest and dishonest people in every race and religion. There are honest ME immigrants. O's own Mother is one of them. A very dear and consciencious woman. If she were to benefit from any of the money, it's only because she doesn't know where it came from.

Posted by: To RESTon Peace ()
Date: July 16, 2009 11:08PM

What is HA Fix 5?

Date: July 16, 2009 11:53PM

you people really are truly retarded. you are defending a guy who took $41M from a bank to 'run a steakhouse.' how much money do you think it costs to run a steakhouse? he was getting every penny he possibly could w/no intention of paying it back so he could steal it and get the F out of the country. a blindfolded retarded who pissed and shat $100 bills and got pickpocketed by everyone he encountered couldnt get rid of $41million running a steakhouse if he tried yet this f'in middle eastern douchebag was drivign around in a fleet of luxury cars and living in a $4 million mansion robbing. if you think otherwise you really are retarded and retarded people like you are the reason this country is F'd.

Date: July 17, 2009 12:14AM

Brian Wrote:
> you people really are truly retarded. you are
> defending a guy who took $41M from a bank to 'run
> a steakhouse.' how much money do you think it
> costs to run a steakhouse? he was getting every
> penny he possibly could w/no intention of paying
> it back so he could steal it and get the F out of
> the country. a blindfolded retarded who pissed
> and shat $100 bills and got pickpocketed by
> everyone he encountered couldnt get rid of
> $41million running a steakhouse if he tried yet
> this f'in middle eastern douchebag was drivign
> around in a fleet of luxury cars and living in a
> $4 million mansion robbing. if you think
> otherwise you really are retarded and retarded
> people like you are the reason this country is
> F'd.

I don't usually advocate violence, but if they catch the guy, they should break his legs. It reminds me of a mechanic who a few years ago screwed up my friend's car, overcharged him hundreds of dollars for a replacement part, then took the money and fled back to Pakistan with it. He abandoned his apartment too, and most likely (and rightfully so) found himself on an FBI Terrorist Watch List. Some of my Paki friends actually had their friends and family back in Pakistan looking for the guy.

Posted by: Macman ()
Date: July 17, 2009 12:15AM

Brian, you are not making any scence. Plus its seems like you just have a problem with Middle Eastern folks in general, well if that's the case then go ahead and fuck your self. Peckerwood

Date: July 17, 2009 12:32AM

Macman Wrote:
> Brian, you are not making any scence. Plus its
> seems like you just have a problem with Middle
> Eastern folks in general, well if that's the case
> then go ahead and fuck your self. Peckerwood

How is he not making sense? The basis of his argument is legitimate, as he points out the fact that this guy is a thieving criminal and thus deserves no sympathy. I assume from your comment as well that you have never dealt with businessmen in the ME. They for the most part are extremely clever and shrewd, and although it does not apply to all, as it depends upon their profession, it is a very true reality. Lol, have you ever attempted to haggle with an Arab especially? It gives a whole new meaning to "Price Negotiation". You can sometimes get great deals at the little Haji markets, but other times you can get robbed blind. It's just a part of certain cultures within the ME, and sometimes people use such talents and skills for nefarious purposes. Bangladesh is another specific nation which is notorious for similar aspects.

Posted by: Daehgar ()
Date: July 17, 2009 06:53AM

A song has already been written about this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLB15kBvn_c

Posted by: Moi ()
Date: July 17, 2009 08:51AM

So have you guys heard about the other El-Atari who ran with like 50 million this time? This time its a She though.. She was all over the news yesterday and in the news paper. I think she is a Real State agent..

I guess it runs in the family now!

Posted by: Gwen ()
Date: July 17, 2009 08:55AM

Lurch from the Junkies on 106.7 WJFK talked about this on air this morning. You can probably catch the podcast when they post it later this afternoon. He was friends with Osama.

www.wjfk.com

Posted by: Stepping Razor ()
Date: July 17, 2009 09:32AM

Gwen Wrote:
> Lurch from the Junkies on 106.7 WJFK talked about
> this on air this morning. You can probably catch
> the podcast when they post it later this
> afternoon. He was friends with Osama.
>
> www.wjfk.com

yeah i was fairly sickened and surprised by lurch papa's reaction to events.
he basically lauded osama for his dubious shit.
i guess lurch had as many perks as elvis' nightstand when hangig with the theif.
really disappointed that lurch would defend this guy. the other junkies were grilling lurch, trying to shake some sense into him, but he wouldn't budge.
they even pointed out that lurch had caught osama in a few lies, but that did not matter to lurch. ugh. sick.

Posted by: BREAKING NEWS ()
Date: July 17, 2009 10:00AM

Posted by: LOLz ()
Date: July 17, 2009 10:05AM

Osama lived across the street from me for years in his townhouse. Was cool to talk to every time I drove by and saw him hanging out outside. He gave me a few rides home from KPs in his Ferrari and took me and a roommate to Dewey beach for the weekend on time years back..

Sucks that all this went down, but he was a nice guy to me.

Posted by: a former wings employee ()
Date: July 17, 2009 10:05AM

As a former long time employee of more than one of the Buffalo Wing Factory locations, I can't sympathize more with the people still working there. The people associated with this chain of restaurants truly have worked hard to establish a family oriented,successful business, and I believe have done just that. As mentioned in the above post, the brother that actually runs and owns the restaurants is a stand up guy. Don't allow the actions of his brother to taint your perception of this restaurant and the rest of the family. I'm not sure I have worked for someone that cares more about his employees than the owner of the Buffalo Wing Factory.

Posted by: Roger ()
Date: July 17, 2009 10:50AM

This bumb tried to mortgage his house through my bank. I denied him. good thing

Posted by: roger ()
Date: July 17, 2009 10:51AM

he is linked to John A. tsiaoushis

Date: July 17, 2009 10:54AM

What person would live in a townhouse with a Ferrari?

It seems if he could really afdford an exotic car, he would live in a cribs-like pad.

Posted by: 2 in the pink 1 in the stink ()
Date: July 17, 2009 11:15AM

That sir is what we call "N***er Rich"

Posted by: Salam ()
Date: July 17, 2009 11:20AM

roger Wrote:
> he is linked to John A. tsiaoushis

How?

Posted by: loans and more loans ()
Date: July 17, 2009 11:22AM

This guy appeared to live almost entirely on huge fraudulent loan proceeds.

At what point do we assign blame to the financial institutions which lent him all of this money against phony collateral?

Any nominal form of due diligence would have detected a phony life insurance policy.

And any bank with the right kind of plans and controls mentality would have insisted on verification of collateral before lending an owner of a modest chain of mid-range restaurants that kind of money.

I don't think this lets this guy off the hook, but there has to be a recognition of the lousy lending practices.

By the way, let's put the Middle East thing in perspective. I would have been suspicious of him as a financier not because he is from the Middle East, but rather because he is a rather young guy who is an immigrant to this country and really would want to know that he had the ample assets he claimed to have.

Posted by: Cuda Inc. ()
Date: July 17, 2009 11:37AM

Osama was born and raise in VA

Posted by: Cuda Inc. ()
Date: July 17, 2009 11:41AM

Sorry for the typo (raised) but at least my info is correct.

Posted by: good point cuda ()
Date: July 17, 2009 11:47AM

Cuda - if that is the case, then there's no mystery or foreign asset component to the fraud.

Our banking system is out of control. These weren't loans, they were really just a form of theft.

This guy couldn't have lived large had financial institutions been responsible.

Date: July 17, 2009 12:33PM

in china they take you out back and shoot you then bill your family for the bullet for crimes like this

Posted by: Bryan Coyne ()
Date: July 17, 2009 12:38PM

I think people are just jealous of what he had, no matter how he made it or "stole" it.. I was a regular at the Steakhouse and I knew Osama and he would do anything to help others out in the time of need.. I don't think you should talk shit about people you don't know!! Move on and find something else to bash on.. You all have know life!! For your info The Steakhouse has the best food in Ashburn and the BWF has the best wings outta any place I've ever eaten wings!!!!! Osama take care of yourself bro... I highly reccomend these 2 resturants to everyone in that area to eat at!! My support goes out to Osama and his family!!!

Posted by: Hashslingingslasher ()
Date: July 17, 2009 12:41PM

Lurch Papa is nothing but a scumbag reymora attached to this guys ass. I'll never listen to the Junkies again after is BS this morning. No wonder why he didn't want to talk about it. He's full of crap...this hit the papers three weeks ago. I hope the FBI shows up at Lurch's house and interrogates him about the remark he made that he knows people who have talked to him but they don't know where he is. Wanna bet???

Posted by: Hashslingingslasher ()
Date: July 17, 2009 12:45PM

BTW, I think the banks and creditors who lent this asshat money deserve to lose every penny. What happened to due diligence? When I apply for a mortgage, they crawl up my pooper with a microscope and a long pair of pliers!

Posted by: Chris ()
Date: July 17, 2009 12:53PM

He was so rich, driving all these luxury cars, living in a townhouse?? Where was he parking all these cars? Surely they wouldn't all fit in his townhouse garage.

The greedy banks should have / could have verified his information and none of this would have been possible.

Apparently he got greedy, saw the opportunity, and took it. The banks should have been more on point.

As far as Diane Atari the real estate agent. She was married to Osama's distant cousin. If you read her article, she did not make off with 50mil. That is just an inflated figure the bank says they are out of because of her transactions. It even states that her commissions were only 1 mil. And after reading her article, it seems like she was more trying to help people get into a home. She didn't have some big scheme to rip off the bank. She genuinely did everything she could to get poor people into a home, including letting them borrow her own money.
In her case, she could not have done what she did without the help of a shady loan agent AND a shady appraiser all working together. Yet she is the only pne being charged. Where is the loan agent???? where is the appraiser???

Posted by: KristaD ()
Date: July 17, 2009 01:08PM

Antone know which podcast has the Junkies talking about Osama?

Posted by: ALL GUILTY ()
Date: July 17, 2009 01:17PM

The whole family is playing a game

Posted by: House ()
Date: July 17, 2009 01:35PM

The house in Ashburn. Gorgeous. Moved in around Dec. The townhouse was nice too.
Attachments:
001.jpg

Posted by: Adam ()
Date: July 17, 2009 01:55PM

Junkies Podcast, starts towards the end.
http://podcast.wjfk.com/wjfk2/1854431.mp3
and by the way, i think Lurch is a disgrace and i hope he gets dragged into this.
Thinking its a good scam, how can i grown man like that with a family associate with a person like osama, and he said himself he didn't know where the money came from.
Lurch is just a mooch loser.

Date: July 17, 2009 02:09PM

2 in the pink 1 in the stink Wrote:
> That sir is what we call "N***er Rich"

Nice! LMAO

Posted by: What are we talking about again? ()
Date: July 17, 2009 02:36PM

Some people are losing focus here. Lurch, the former employee, the guy who lived next door and went to Dewey with him or the other guy that got to party with him have nothing to do with this. Imagine your best friend, a friend, a distant friend or an associate who had a lifestyle way different than yours. And he/she opened up their lifestyle to you. He/she never did anything bad to you or your family and heck, he/she was just a nice person, as far as you know. Then s goes wrong and that person you rubbed shoulders with isn't the person you thought (or hoped) he/she was. Is that your fault? Again, they didn't do anything to you. They lied about their lifestyle, but that doesn't really affect you, does it? So leave the former employees, the guy next door or even this Lurch guy out of it. No one is defending the actions, just the person they thought he was.

NOTE: If you happen to be one of the guys who actually invested with this guy, resume being pissed.

Posted by: House ; QLP (Questionable Lending Practices) ()
Date: July 17, 2009 02:38PM

Of those still defend him, who mooched off of him? I think I'm one of the few who can say they knew him, but NEVER asked for NOR accepted anything from him. I'm proud of that. And I can still write, objectively, he is a good man in many ways. But, one who took serious advantage of our system.

Those who surrounded him with their hands out, should also be ashamed, They helped perpetuate this mess. I knew him when he made minimum wage. And, he would do ANYTHING for anyone. Certain people take advantage of those types... and my best guess is, they are still taking advantage of him, wherever he is hiding out. He will always have cling-ons, who have no life of their own.... dragging him down. Sad.

For debate - Responsibility:

45% Irresponsible Lenders for non-existent due diligence
45% Osama for irresponsible spending AND taking advantage of our system
10% Greedy MFs who called themselves his friends

I personally like Osama. And, I've never been paid to say so. :D

Posted by: House ; QLP (Questionable Lending Practices) ()
Date: July 17, 2009 02:49PM

What are we talking about again? wrote: "NOTE: If you happen to be one of the guys who actually invested with this guy, resume being pissed."

That's good stuff. :)

Points taken. I knew him quite well... for over 10 years... and did not know he was capable of taking advantage to this degree. But, there is some weight to my saying he is a good man in many ways...as is when others, who also knew him well or for many years or decades, say the same.

I do find it funny, when the random, distant neighbor's, friend of a friend's brother says, 'he was always so nice to me'. That's good stuff. :)

Date: July 17, 2009 03:06PM

This is for (House ; QLP (Questionable Lending Practices) i agree with you 100% I lived in Ashburn, Knew Osama and never xcepted anything from Osama!! He would and prob still would do anything for people.. Everyone can hate him for what he did but I know any of these people with the opportunity to live the life style he did would!! Yes his townhouse was no shack for the dicks that are saying N%&&$& rich..
Stop hating on someone 95% of you trash talking BULSHITTERS don't even know or have never even met!!

Posted by: idiots with too much money ()
Date: July 17, 2009 03:18PM

loans and more loans Wrote:
> This guy appeared to live almost entirely on huge
> fraudulent loan proceeds.
>
> At what point do we assign blame to the financial
> institutions which lent him all of this money
> against phony collateral?
>
> Any nominal form of due diligence would have
> detected a phony life insurance policy.
>
> And any bank with the right kind of plans and
> controls mentality would have insisted on
> verification of collateral before lending an owner
> of a modest chain of mid-range restaurants that
> kind of money.

i thought the same thing. Looks like they should have actualy looked into these policies instead of taking this guys word for it. Thats what you get! 40 mill in the hole. Maybe theyll learn?

Posted by: yes ()
Date: July 17, 2009 03:19PM

Brian Wrote:
> in china they take you out back and shoot you then
> bill your family for the bullet for crimes like
> this

thats iran

Posted by: idiot ()
Date: July 17, 2009 03:23PM

Bryan Coyne Wrote:
> I think people are just jealous of what he had, no
> matter how he made it or "stole" it.. I was a
> regular at the Steakhouse and I knew Osama and he
> would do anything to help others out in the time
> of need.. I don't think you should talk shit about
> people you don't know!! Move on and find something
> else to bash on.. You all have know life!! For
> your info The Steakhouse has the best food in
> Ashburn and the BWF has the best wings outta any
> place I've ever eaten wings!!!!! Osama take care
> of yourself bro... I highly reccomend these 2
> resturants to everyone in that area to eat at!! My
> support goes out to Osama and his family!!!

LEARN TO SPELL
and stfu famous daves wings are better than that garbage he was servin up
only good thing bout that steak house were the hostess

Date: July 17, 2009 03:33PM

idiot Wrote:
> Bryan Coyne Wrote:
> -----
> > I think people are just jealous of what he had,
> no
> > matter how he made it or "stole" it.. I was a
> > regular at the Steakhouse and I knew Osama and
> he
> > would do anything to help others out in the
> time
> > of need.. I don't think you should talk shit
> about
> > people you don't know!! Move on and find
> something
> > else to bash on.. You all have know life!! For
> > your info The Steakhouse has the best food in
> > Ashburn and the BWF has the best wings outta
> any
> > place I've ever eaten wings!!!!! Osama take
> care
> > of yourself bro... I highly reccomend these 2
> > resturants to everyone in that area to eat at!!
> My
> > support goes out to Osama and his family!!!
>
> LEARN TO SPELL
> and stfu famous daves wings are better than that
> garbage he was servin up
> only good thing bout that steak house were the
> hostess

You don't even have enough balls to use your real name on here and your gonna critize other people!!! Your a F N PUSSY!!!! Find someone else to F with cause till you have the balls to stand up and share your real name I could give 2 shits about what you or any other hater on here has to say!!!

Posted by: Guy ()
Date: July 17, 2009 03:45PM

Hey the hostesses were effin banging when I use to go.

Date: July 17, 2009 04:15PM

Brian - Pls work on your credibility. Thx.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2010 02:19PM by Jive Turkey.

Posted by: What are we talking about again? ()
Date: July 17, 2009 04:34PM

Truth be told, I knew Osama as well. Probably not as well as some others on this board, but knew him...went to h.s. with him and hung out with him prior to this mess. Was genuinely interested in seeing people around him happy. Was always kind to me and my family. Had a sense of humor that not many people would get. Was I fooled? Most would think so, but I remember him from back in the day, and especially his brother who is definitely a stand-up guy. So it's hard for me to believe that Osama was wired years ago to be an a-hole who plotted this bit. No sense in me speculating (or anyone for that matter) on where the wrong turn happend. It happened. Now I'm forced to believe that he is this heartless, reckless, self-centered guy who didn't give a rats ass about anyone or anything.

Reckless - check
Heartless - don't buy it
Self-Centered - check
A hole - don't buy it

Whatever the outcome, justice is blind. So the comments about race, etc. really carry no weight.

Posted by: yea ()
Date: July 17, 2009 04:40PM

Bryan Coyne Wrote:
> idiot Wrote:
> -----
> > Bryan Coyne Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I think people are just jealous of what he
> had,
> > no
> > > matter how he made it or "stole" it.. I was a
> > > regular at the Steakhouse and I knew Osama
> and
> > he
> > > would do anything to help others out in the
> > time
> > > of need.. I don't think you should talk shit
> > about
> > > people you don't know!! Move on and find
> > something
> > > else to bash on.. You all have know life!!
> For
> > > your info The Steakhouse has the best food in
> > > Ashburn and the BWF has the best wings outta
> > any
> > > place I've ever eaten wings!!!!! Osama take
> > care
> > > of yourself bro... I highly reccomend these 2
> > > resturants to everyone in that area to eat
> at!!
> > My
> > > support goes out to Osama and his family!!!
> >
> > LEARN TO SPELL
> > and stfu famous daves wings are better than
> that
> > garbage he was servin up
> > only good thing bout that steak house were the
> > hostess
>
>
> You don't even have enough balls to use your real
> name on here and your gonna critize other
> people!!! Your a F N PUSSY!!!! Find someone else
> to F with cause till you have the balls to stand
> up and share your real name I could give 2 shits
> about what you or any other hater on here has to
> say!!!

COYNE ","BRYAN "," ","028"," 46856","RABBIT RUN ","TE","STERLING ","VA","07/28/2006","CONSTRUCTION FRAUD "
"COYNE ","BRYAN "," ","029"," 43221","GATWICK ","SQ","ASHBURN ","VA","05/10/2007","CONSTRUCTION FRAUD

What a f***** loser

Posted by: House ; QLP ()
Date: July 17, 2009 04:50PM

Everyone needs to take a deep breath.

To: Yea, Jive Turkey and even Guy (with his lust for the hostesses) - you are off topic. Bryan's personal record doesn't invalidate his opinion.

TO: 'What are we talking about again', I love your summary:
Reckless - check
Heartless - don't buy it
Self-Centered - check
A hole - don't buy it

I'm with you on that.

Date: July 17, 2009 04:59PM

Calling somone a F N P*SSY in a public forum diminishes his opinion. That combined with construction fraud (2 counts - 10 months apart), equals low-life trash with a biased, but unweighted opinion.

Gobble Gobble.

Posted by: jay ()
Date: July 17, 2009 05:59PM

Call me racist but, why is it that so many white businessmen lie and steal from the women of color who produce the majority of products for the United States?

Posted by: jay ()
Date: July 17, 2009 06:29PM

For those of you who make it a point not to patronize business establishments and brands owned by "crooks," you may want to write down the following:

GAP, Banana Republic, Old Navy, WalMart, Nordstrom, JC Penney, Sears, Macy's, and most of the "white" owned stores that fill every strip mall in the suburbs are owned and operated by crooks. And most of what you buy is made by "foreigners"...so good luck with your boycotting!

Posted by: Xtradite!! ()
Date: July 17, 2009 06:39PM

Do you think that SOB had any loyalty to this nation or the Americans he jammed? Who cares if he was "born and raised here", he was probably raised by arrogant parents who had contempt for the country they immmigrated to and treated our nation as a playground and a jobsite instead of a homeland
$41 Million dollars and this scoundrel abandonded America. Rendition the motherfucker and take every fucking asset he has

Posted by: Justice is blind ()
Date: July 17, 2009 07:24PM

Remember Marc Rich? He's a NY billionaire who fled to Europe after he failed to
pay his taxes. Eventually, he was pardoned by pres. Clinton. Maybe our Atty
General Eric Holder will once more use his power to persuade another president to pardon this clown!

Posted by: Vic ()
Date: July 17, 2009 07:55PM

jay Wrote:
> Call me racist but, why is it that so many white
> businessmen lie and steal from the women of color
> who produce the majority of products for the
> United States?

When and what did these women of color produce??

Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 8

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.