HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223AllNext
Current Page: 18 of 23
Re: To all County Volunter Firefighters
Posted by: ...... ()
Date: April 25, 2016 08:57PM

6th Floor Massey Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ADDENDUM NUMBER 2 TO CHAPTER 16
> CODE OF ETHICS FOR THE MERIT SERVICE
> OF FAIRFAX COUNTY, VIRGINIA
>
> Fairfax County Code of Ethics is intended to
> inspire a superior level of conduct, sensitivity
> and sound judgment for all employees. The code is
> intended to complement, not replace, all
> professional code of ethics. Employees should be
> aware of and abide by their respective
> professional values and requirements. All
> employees must perform their designated function
> in a manner that reflects the highest standards of
> ethical behavior. All employees must uphold their
> responsibility as trusted public servants. All
> employees are obligated to respect, honor, and
> uphold the Constitution, laws and legal
> regulations, policies and procedures of the United
> States, the Commonwealth of Virginia, and the
> County of Fairfax.
>
> The Code of Ethics is supported by six core
> principles that form the ethical foundation of the
> organization: Honesty, Public Service, Respect,
> Responsibility, Stewardship, and Trust.
> I. Honesty: Be truthful in all endeavors; be
> honest and forthright with each other and the
> general public.
>
> II. Public Service: Ensure all actions taken and
> decisions made are in the best interest of the
> general public and enrich and protect quality of
> life.
>
> III. Respect: Treat all individuals with dignity;
> be fair and impartial; affirm the value of
> diversity in the workplace and in Fairfax County;
> appreciate the uniqueness of each individual;
> create a work environment that enables all
> individuals to perform to the best of their
> abilities.
>
> IV. Responsibility: Take responsibility for
> actions; work a full day; conduct all workplace
> actions with impartiality and fairness; report
> concerns in the workplace, including violations of
> laws, policies and procedures; seek clarification
> when in doubt; ensure that all decisions are
> unbiased.
>
> V. Stewardship: Exercise financial discipline with
> assets and resources; make accurate, clear and
> timely disclosures to the public; maintain
> accurate and complete records; demonstrate
> commitment to protecting entrusted resources.
>
> VI. Trust: Build regard for one another through
> teamwork and open communication; develop
> confidence with the public by fulfilling
> commitments and delivering on promises.

Proof it was a firefighter?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Whiteknight ()
Date: April 25, 2016 09:17PM

6th Floor Massey Wrote:
> ADDENDUM NUMBER 2 TO CHAPTER 16
> CODE OF ETHICS FOR THE MERIT SERVICE
> OF FAIRFAX COUNTY, VIRGINIA
>
> Fairfax County Code of Ethics is intended to
> inspire a superior level of conduct, sensitivity
> and sound judgment for all employees. The code is
> intended to complement, not replace, all
> professional code of ethics. Employees should be
> aware of and abide by their respective
> professional values and requirements. All
> employees must perform their designated function
> in a manner that reflects the highest standards of
> ethical behavior. All employees must uphold their
> responsibility as trusted public servants. All
> employees are obligated to respect, honor, and
> uphold the Constitution, laws and legal
> regulations, policies and procedures of the United
> States, the Commonwealth of Virginia, and the
> County of Fairfax.
>
> The Code of Ethics is supported by six core
> principles that form the ethical foundation of the
> organization: Honesty, Public Service, Respect,
> Responsibility, Stewardship, and Trust.
> I. Honesty: Be truthful in all endeavors; be
> honest and forthright with each other and the
> general public.
>
> II. Public Service: Ensure all actions taken and
> decisions made are in the best interest of the
> general public and enrich and protect quality of
> life.
>
> III. Respect: Treat all individuals with dignity;
> be fair and impartial; affirm the value of
> diversity in the workplace and in Fairfax County;
> appreciate the uniqueness of each individual;
> create a work environment that enables all
> individuals to perform to the best of their
> abilities.
>
> IV. Responsibility: Take responsibility for
> actions; work a full day; conduct all workplace
> actions with impartiality and fairness; report
> concerns in the workplace, including violations of
> laws, policies and procedures; seek clarification
> when in doubt; ensure that all decisions are
> unbiased.
>
> V. Stewardship: Exercise financial discipline with
> assets and resources; make accurate, clear and
> timely disclosures to the public; maintain
> accurate and complete records; demonstrate
> commitment to protecting entrusted resources.
>
> VI. Trust: Build regard for one another through
> teamwork and open communication; develop
> confidence with the public by fulfilling
> commitments and delivering on promises.

You should be going after Facebook,cuz I promise you if there was any bullying she saw that offed her,it was there.

Trying to break the internet on a public market, your a fucking retard.

Posted by: TheCourtJester ()
Date: April 25, 2016 09:20PM

I came here after hearing about this forum on Facebook and I'm sorry I did. I've been a FF in a major metropolitan city for the past 15 years and I've never seen FF's act like this. Calling you all FF's is probably stretching it since surround and drown operations isn't exactly what I'd call 'fighting fire".

To all of the civilians here.....Please do not think all firefighters act this way. Like I said, I've never seen any firefighter act like this over my 15 years in a department consisting of 1800 members. Most of these fools are probably just volunteers who think of the firehouse as a social club. Most of these guys are just there for the T-Shirt if you get my drift. If I were you all, I would probably start talking to your city/county council to get these volunteer houses converted over to paid houses. You will get better service and most of these childish antics will go away.

To the ones who personally took part in bullying this girl among others, I hope they find out who you are. Trust me when I say this....There are ways to figure this out. Our department personally figured out who was making certain posts on "TheWatchDesk.com" years ago.

Stop acting like you all are still in highschool and grow the eff up. Maybe one day you can be a REAL FF. Until then.....Thank me for my service!!!

Posted by: ..... ()
Date: April 25, 2016 09:22PM

TheCourtJester Wrote:
> I came here after hearing about this forum on
> Facebook and I'm sorry I did. I've been a FF in a
> major metropolitan city for the past 15 years and
> I've never seen FF's act like this. Calling you
> all FF's is probably stretching it since surround
> and drown operations isn't exactly what I'd call
> 'fighting fire".
>
> To all of the civilians here.....Please do not
> think all firefighters act this way. Like I said,
> I've never seen any firefighter act like this over
> my 15 years in a department consisting of 1800
> members. Most of these fools are probably just
> volunteers who think of the firehouse as a social
> club. Most of these guys are just there for the
> T-Shirt if you get my drift. If I were you all, I
> would probably start talking to your city/county
> council to get these volunteer houses converted
> over to paid houses. You will get better service
> and most of these childish antics will go away.
>
> To the ones who personally took part in bullying
> this girl among others, I hope they find out who
> you are. Trust me when I say this....There are
> ways to figure this out. Our department personally
> figured out who was making certain posts on
> "TheWatchDesk.com" years ago.
>
> Stop acting like you all are still in highschool
> and grow the eff up. Maybe one day you can be a
> REAL FF. Until then.....Thank me for my service!!!

Proof it was a firefighter?

Posted by: MyName ()
Date: April 25, 2016 09:28PM

Hey - It is not my behavior that is being called into question - I don't need to read every post on the list serve to get the general gist of the "clever banter".

You on the other hand are flailing - there is no way to defend or be righteous about calling people awful names and shaming them. Even in your response to my post you cannot help with the name calling. I didn't even say the posts were the catalyst for the woman taking her life. If you are indeed one of the men caught up in this controversy - step away from the computer and internet. You are doing yourself no favors other than proving you are the jerk you appear to be.

Posted by: ....... ()
Date: April 25, 2016 09:31PM

MyName Wrote:
> Hey - It is not my behavior that is being called
> into question - I don't need to read every post on
> the list serve to get the general gist of the
> "clever banter".
>
> You on the other hand are flailing - there is no
> way to defend or be righteous about calling people
> awful names and shaming them. Even in your
> response to my post you cannot help with the name
> calling. I didn't even say the posts were the
> catalyst for the woman taking her life. If you
> are indeed one of the men caught up in this
> controversy - step away from the computer and
> internet. You are doing yourself no favors other
> than proving you are the jerk you appear to be.

Again, you're a fucking idiot. How can you form a coherent and factual position on something you don't even know all the facts about?

Stupid little emotional snowflake.

And no, I'm not a firefighter and didn't post anything about the supposed skank.

Posted by: kPEFc ()
Date: April 25, 2016 09:31PM

MyName Wrote:
> To answer your question, NO it is not ok. What
> business is it of anyone? Secondly, I do not see
> the men involved being similarly treated. (I'll
> admit I did not read every post - too sophomoric.

Here ya go, read this sophomoric post:

IF the allegations of being unfaithful are true, then...

Person cheats on spouse

Person cheats on spouse (with co-workers?)

Person is called out for cheating on spouse in social media (and in person?)

Person, now, has to deal with consequences of their choices

That is reality, "Person" could be male or female, the gender is irrelevant.

Equal rights = equal responsibilities, accountability and treatment.

If I know of a person who walks up to another person and punches them in the face - I would use adjectives to describe their actions - "That person is a dick, asshole, mean, unable to control emotions, crazy" and so on.

The ONLY reason this is even an issue is because it was a WOMAN. If the roles were reversed, and this was a MAN who cheated, was called out on social media and then took his own life - all these white-knights and illogical feminists would be cheering that HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED.

There is no such thing as "slut shaming" - all "slut shaming" accounts for is WOMEN who can not handle the consequences of their actions. Try to "slut-shame" a MAN, does not work right? Why? Not because of some social construct or some invented feminist nonsense. It is because the MAN is able to handle the consequences of his actions. It is not any more or less acceptable for a man to have many sex partners any more than a woman doing the same.

You want equality? Then change your own culture among women. Men often see a man who has many sexual partners as a positive. Women should do the same or STFU. Women on the other hand will chastise, gossip, SHAME another woman for having many sexual partners. Women, generally, DO NOT think positive about other women who are sexually open, in fact, most treat these women as lesser humans and basically shit all over her as a person.

You want EQUAL?, then pat her on the back and let her know how progressive and brave of her to be breaking through the "Social Norms" by getting so so much dick. Until WOMEN stop judging, condemning and SHAMING other women for having many sexual partners, then results like this tragic event will continue.

SOME MEN will also judge, condemn and shame, but will not expect a double-standard in return. MEN know they will be judged, condemned and shamed, but accept it, therefore they are not being hypocritical and have every right to voice their opinions as they wish.

A huge step for women would be to think logically and not react to WORDS like children. If you are called a slut, whore...take it as a compliment or ignore it. A person can not conduct themselves as an ADJECTIVE and then not expect to be called that ADJECTIVE or related SYNONYMS. Notice I said PERSON, because WOMEN ALWAYS expect to be treated better than a man in ALL circumstances, which is the hypocritical end of the sword they ignore, but die on at every turn.

MEN, for the most part, do not care and view the woman with many sexual partners on different levels. Men would think she is easily accessible for sex, she is more open to only physical relationships or may stay away from her for their own personal reasons.

WOMEN get mad at the ADJECTIVES used to describe a woman's sexual tendencies - that is it!

Men may call her a slut, whore, easy or any other words - this makes women mad. Men could also say, that they are interested in this woman because she seems confident with her sexuality and aggressively seeks out multiple sexual partners - they appreciate this strong characteristic in this woman and would like to partake in sexual activities with her, if she will have them. Both descriptions are correct, but WOMEN THINK they get to decide which one is acceptable - they do not have that choice.

Here is a simple and logical way to look at this event:

IF you can not be faithful, do not get married

IF you are married and can not be faithful, get divorced

If you have many sexual partners, be prepared for the good and bad consequences to follow

IF you can not handle the consequences of your actions, do not
do them

IF you can not handle the social media of 2016, do not participate in that social media

Take out the MAN and WOMAN of your personal judgment of this event and use PERSON in their place.

This PERSON who CHOSE to be unfaithful to their spouse is an adult. This PERSON was made aware of other peoples opinions and feelings through social media about that PERSON'S actions. Other PEOPLE voicing their opinions in the form of ADJECTIVES and reporting the FACTS of what has happened, is in no way illegal. The PERSON who CHOSE to be unfaithful to their spouse also must be ready to take RESPONSIBILITY and be ACCOUNTABLE for THEIR actions. This would include accepting the OPINIONS and ADJECTIVES of other ADULTS and any venues they decide to air them. These OPINIONS and ADJECTIVES may be good or bad, the PERSON who CHOSE to be unfaithful to their spouse has no right to demand that others NOT voice their OPINIONS and ADJECTIVES. The PERSON now must deal with the CONSEQUENCES of THEIR ACTIONS, whether on social media or face to face with other ADULTS. There are NO EXCUSES for being unfaithful, if one PERSON is abusing, cheating or any other bad circumstance or action - the other PERSON can END THE RELATIONSHIP, whether marriage or dating. If one PERSON decides to be unfaithful BEFORE ending the relationship, they then will have to deal with the consequences of THEIR DECISION. Add to this, the PERSON'S partner they decided to be unfaithful with will have to deal with THEIR DECISIONS AS WELL.

The supposed "Victim" in this event is a person who decided THEMSELVES to be unfaithful in their relationship verse ending the relationship first. (IMO if this PERSON ended the relationship first, NONE of the events that followed would have ever happened at all). This "Victim" CHOSE their ACTIONS and is an ADULT, therefore that ADULT has to be ACCOUNTABLE for THEIR actions, which includes other ADULTS voicing their OPINIONS and ADJECTIVES, whether on social media or in person. The "Victim" has every RIGHT to stand up for themselves in many fashions. The "Victim" can CHOOSE to defend THEIR CHOSEN ACTIONS on social media or ignore social media all together. When this PERSON made the CHOICE to be unfaithful, they as an ADULT, where well aware of the CONSEQUENCES on social media. This PERSON, if other ADULTS voice their OPINIONS and ADJECTIVES face to face, can CHOOSE to engage others or ignore them. Again, when this PERSON made the CHOICE to be unfaithful, they as an ADULT, where well aware of the CONSEQUENCES of other ADULTS voicing their OPINIONS and ADJECTIVES while responding in person. The PERSON has every right to take legal action against any other ADULTS that do anything illegal to them.

If you want to be fair and show any type of respect for this event, keep your own AGENDAS out of the discussion. Keep your own AGENDAS out of any tribute or kind words you may have of this person. Do not USE this person as a platform to voice YOUR AGENDA. My citing of the general way men and women react, view and respond differently to situations like this is based in fact.

Whether you are Pro or Anti FF, EMT etc....whether you are Pro or Anti religion...whether you are Pro or Anti feminism....whether you are Pro or Anti immigration (Noted that last one on purpose, because all of your agendas are irrelevant while void of simple logic).

The simple and logical fact is that this PERSON is only a "victim" of their own decisions as an adult. This PERSON made decisions and took actions, or inactions, in response to other ADULTS voicing their OPINIONS and ADJECTIVES, as they have every right to do. This PERSON then CHOSE what ACTIONS they decided would suit the situation they created.

Even though, through logic, I hold the PERSON who decided to be unfaithful to another PERSON, ultimately, responsible for their decisions and actions, I do wish that this PERSON could have somehow found peace within themselves. I wish this PERSON was prepared to be accountable for their decisions and actions regardless of positive or negative feedback. There is no fault to be found in other adults responding negatively or positively, that is their right and is an expected and acceptable response to the events.

None of us know the reason this PERSON took their own life. It could be unrelated to anything we are aware of - all of these posts and situation that caused this thread, could be irrelevant.

I just hope that this PERSON is at peace, regardless of causes or reasons that led her to make such a decision.

Posted by: na ()
Date: April 25, 2016 09:32PM

asshole

Posted by: Bite.Me. ()
Date: April 25, 2016 09:34PM

na Wrote:
> asshole
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: ROCK ()
Date: April 25, 2016 09:38PM

I can only share the sentiment of Courtjester 100%! It seems to me that a young, courageous woman had to endure all the crap dealt out by men who are at minimum childish, but at worst they are guilty of murder. They have the blood of Nicole on their souls. Eventually they will have to deal with the repercussions of guilt. They know deep down they are responsible and I hope it will haunt them forever. I fear, however, for their wives, girl friends, and mostly their daughters.

Posted by: Proof? ()
Date: April 25, 2016 09:40PM

ROCK Wrote:
> I can only share the sentiment of Courtjester
> 100%! It seems to me that a young, courageous
> woman had to endure all the crap dealt out by men
> who are at minimum childish, but at worst they are
> guilty of murder. They have the blood of Nicole on
> their souls. Eventually they will have to deal
> with the repercussions of guilt. They know deep
> down they are responsible and I hope it will haunt
> them forever. I fear, however, for their wives,
> girl friends, and mostly their daughters.

And what proof do you have to back that up?

Posted by: Montana Sanity ()
Date: April 25, 2016 09:43PM

I see it as the male being the slime ball sleaze.

Posted by: LdtMV ()
Date: April 25, 2016 09:46PM

ROCK Wrote:

You are a posing white knight. No excuses - find a post on this forum that could be considered even remotely bad towards Nicole.

There is ONE post HERE and it is a person reporting events that had happened between a few people who were unfaithful to their spouses - not even sure if the men named were married / in a relationship or not.

You blindly convict people that do not even exist. YOU are the problem. And nothing is more "childish" than POSTING ON A PUBLIC FORUM THAT PEOPLE MAY BR GUILTY OF FUCKING MURDER without knowing shit.

Posted by: Idiot. ()
Date: April 25, 2016 09:52PM

ROCK Wrote:

You're a fucking moron.

Posted by: 4jpYC ()
Date: April 25, 2016 09:53PM

ROCK Wrote:

Here is THE post - please fill us in on how this poster should be considered a murderer. Even try to explain how this is criminal at all?

Posted by: Techie 7 ()

Date: December 04, 2015 11:48AM

A new tramp emerges for us to watch destroy herself. Nicole Mittendorf at 32 is already slutting her way around the county. Got wasted and screwed Sam Mill's cousin and last week was seen at 8's usual hockey game in DC making out with Nate Larkin. Pics to come from someone there. Also hear some JJ Walsh play? She's married to a nice dude. Not sure if he knows. He's a trooper up here

Date: April 25, 2016 10:01PM

Wow, You are pathetic. Actually the males are the sleazy slime balls.

Date: April 25, 2016 10:01PM

Look guys. Whether someone thinks you were bullying or not doesn't matter to me. I was guilty of the same thing back in highschool. Granted I never took it as far as what some of you are saying but seriously. Some of these posts are making firefighters look like a bunch of childish fools. Maybe you're okay with everyone thinking that but I am not.

I just hope to god none of you are older than 21. If so, I feel very bad for you if you still feel the need to make fun of others on an anonymous forum. Please just chill out and stop making the rest of us look bad.

Posted by: Quinoa ()
Date: April 25, 2016 10:02PM

Does it really matter why???? This lady took her life and I am sure laid her life in harm's way for fellow firefighters during her career. If you can't respect and appreciate that, you are in the wrong business. You don't know the facts but you want your childish comments to keep people upset and really disturbed. Be a man that you claim you are and post your name and numbers. I would love to look you in the eye as a real man and have you repeal the comments to someone who respects the profession and life in general.

Date: April 25, 2016 10:03PM

4jpYC Wrote:
> ROCK Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I can only share the sentiment of Courtjester
> > 100%! It seems to me that a young, courageous
> > woman had to endure all the crap dealt out by
> men
> > who are at minimum childish, but at worst they
> are
> > guilty of murder. They have the blood of Nicole
> on
> > their souls. Eventually they will have to deal
> > with the repercussions of guilt. They know deep
> > down they are responsible and I hope it will
> haunt
> > them forever. I fear, however, for their wives,
> > girl friends, and mostly their daughters.
>
>
> Here is THE post - please fill us in on how this
> poster should be considered a murderer. Even try
> to explain how this is criminal at all?
>
>
>
> Re: To all County Volunter Firefighters
>
> Posted by: Techie 7 ()
>
> Date: December 04, 2015 11:48AM
>
>
> A new tramp emerges for us to watch destroy
> herself. Nicole Mittendorf at 32 is already
> slutting her way around the county. Got wasted and
> screwed Sam Mill's cousin and last week was seen
> at 8's usual hockey game in DC making out with
> Nate Larkin. Pics to come from someone there. Also
> hear some JJ Walsh play? She's married to a nice
> dude. Not sure if he knows. He's a trooper up here

I don't really think it's murder.....Just think it's effing childish. That's all.

Posted by: Duane ()
Date: April 25, 2016 10:04PM

Anonymous Posters Beware

Fairfax Underground moderator Cary Wiedemann said that anonymous posters can be identified and information can be supplied to law enforcement officers.

“I have and will continue to retain all IP addresses of Fairfax Underground posters indefinitely in case any court wishes to unmask the perpetrators of this abuse,” Wiedemann said in an email to The Huffington Post on Monday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nicole-mittendorf-firefighter-bullying_us_571e2959e4b0d0042da9b3d6

Date: April 25, 2016 10:12PM

I think some of you should just stop digging yourself into a deeper hole. Hopefully they do figure out who some of you are and hopefully there are repercussions. Maybe not criminal charges but hopefully they kick some of you children out of the department you're in.

Those of you who are responsible know who you are and you may not think anything of it now but one day when you're older and wiser it will haunt you. You'll probably think about it almost every day.

Good luck to you all. Some of you might need it.

Posted by: yo mama ()
Date: April 25, 2016 10:15PM

yes, looking forward to when the ffx version of anonomys lists them and their phone numbers along with there mothers addresses. they are all losers, sure hope they aren't married.

Posted by: :) ()
Date: April 25, 2016 10:17PM

Duane Wrote:
> Anonymous Posters Beware
>
> Fairfax Underground moderator Cary Wiedemann said
> that anonymous posters can be identified and
> information can be supplied to law enforcement
> officers.
>
> “I have and will continue to retain all IP
> addresses of Fairfax Underground posters
> indefinitely in case any court wishes to unmask
> the perpetrators of this abuse,” Wiedemann said
> in an email to The Huffington Post on Monday.
>
>
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nicole-mittend
> orf-firefighter-bullying_us_571e2959e4b0d0042da9b3
> d6

Ha! So much for the theory that Cary would never hand over the IP addresses!

Posted by: Past MoCo EMT ()
Date: April 25, 2016 10:18PM

AMEN

Posted by: Fry Em ()
Date: April 25, 2016 10:18PM

Duane Wrote:
>
> officers.
>
>
>
> d6

Great! Even Cary recognizes that this behavior was abusive.

Date: April 25, 2016 10:24PM

Quinoa Wrote:
> Does it really matter why???? This lady took her
> life and I am sure laid her life in harm's way for
> fellow firefighters during her career. If you
> can't respect and appreciate that, you are in the
> wrong business. You don't know the facts but you
> want your childish comments to keep people upset
> and really disturbed. Be a man that you claim you
> are and post your name and numbers. I would love
> to look you in the eye as a real man and have you
> repeal the comments to someone who respects the
> profession and life in general.

You don't know all the facts either.

What's your name and phone number?

Posted by: now maybe you'll shut up ()
Date: April 25, 2016 10:26PM

To all you who are saying everything is anonymous... even the moderator of this disgusting website will out you. You all deserve to be put in your place with how you treat women, let alone people. To think that ANYTHING on the internet is anonymous just shows how stupid you all are.

Posted by: now maybe you'll shut up ()
Date: April 25, 2016 10:29PM

And this isn't just about how you treated Nicole... there were at least three other women that were mentioned too.

Posted by: Osama Been Layin ()
Date: April 25, 2016 10:30PM

Seriously some of you people need meds. Women have websits like www.dontdatehimgirl.com with pictures of guys, with their name and stories about them. There are multiple sites like this.

Some guy posts something about people having seen a woman step out on her husband, now they are murderers? Really?

Women pull this shit all the time on Facebook and everywhere else.

Posted by: ......... ()
Date: April 25, 2016 10:34PM

And just curious... it takes two to tango... so why aren't any guys getting bashed for allegedly sleeping with a married woman?

Posted by: Barbara Strong ()

Charged with sexual harassment and creating a hostile work environment under Title VII. It matters not whether the harassment occurred in the workplace, online, or wherever. The key issue is whether the individuals involved were her coworkers and/or supervisors. There is no doubt that the postings on this website constitute sexual harassment and display an obvious intent to create a hostile work environment not only for Nicole Mittendorff but for every woman in the Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department. Management is aware of this and is required by law to investigate and take appropriate disciplinary action against every employee involved.

now maybe you'll shut up Wrote:
> To all you who are saying everything is
> anonymous... even the moderator of this disgusting
> website will out you. You all deserve to be put
> in your place with how you treat women, let alone
> people. To think that ANYTHING on the internet is
> anonymous just shows how stupid you all are.

God...where do I even start?

1)The moderator won't give up IP addresses that don't have anything directly to do with the case. All the comments after she went missing, and after her death mean nothing. Let me repeat that, nothing.

2)A court will have to find reason to require the moderator to give up the IPs of the actual posters (there are literally 2) that MIGHT have lead to her suicide. That requires proof. The court has to establish a connection between her suicide and the posts here.

I know you're probably just some dumb hick, but that's how things work in the big city. You know, lawyering and such.

Posted by: ........ ()
Date: April 25, 2016 10:35PM

......... Wrote:
> And just curious... it takes two to tango... so
> why aren't any guys getting bashed for allegedly
> sleeping with a married woman?

Many have, idiot. If you'd actually read the thread, several men are named and shamed.

Posted by: .............. ()
Date: April 25, 2016 10:36PM

Men were named, but they were not disrespected in any way like these girls were, you idiot.

Date: April 25, 2016 10:38PM

.............. Wrote:
> Men were named, but they were not disrespected in
> any way like these girls were, you idiot.

Wrong.

Posted by: / ()
Date: April 25, 2016 10:40PM

....... Wrote:
> now maybe you'll shut up Wrote:
> -----
> > To all you who are saying everything is
> > anonymous... even the moderator of this
> disgusting
> > website will out you. You all deserve to be
> put
> > in your place with how you treat women, let
> alone
> > people. To think that ANYTHING on the internet
> is
> > anonymous just shows how stupid you all are.
>
>
>
> God...where do I even start?
>
> 1)The moderator won't give up IP addresses that
> don't have anything directly to do with the case.
> All the comments after she went missing, and after
> her death mean nothing. Let me repeat that,
> nothing.
>
> 2)A court will have to find reason to require the
> moderator to give up the IPs of the actual posters
> (there are literally 2) that MIGHT have lead to
> her suicide. That requires proof. The court has to
> establish a connection between her suicide and the
> posts here.
>
> I know you're probably just some dumb hick, but
> that's how things work in the big city. You know,
> lawyering and such.

*Check the link for the article above ass. The moderator says he is can identify anyone and will provide the info to the police, investigating agency, etc...

Posted by: Wrong again ()
Date: April 25, 2016 10:41PM

........ Wrote:
> ......... Wrote:
> -----
> > And just curious... it takes two to tango... so
> > why aren't any guys getting bashed for
> allegedly
> > sleeping with a married woman?
>
>
> Many have, idiot. If you'd actually read the
> thread, several men are named and shamed.

I have read the whole thread. Some men are named. 0 are shamed. Only the women are referred to in vulgar terms.

Date: April 25, 2016 10:41PM

/ Wrote:
> ....... Wrote:
> -----
> > now maybe you'll shut up Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > To all you who are saying everything is
> > > anonymous... even the moderator of this
> > disgusting
> > > website will out you. You all deserve to be
> > put
> > > in your place with how you treat women, let
> > alone
> > > people. To think that ANYTHING on the
> internet
> > is
> > > anonymous just shows how stupid you all are.
> >
> >
> >
> > God...where do I even start?
> >
> > 1)The moderator won't give up IP addresses that
> > don't have anything directly to do with the
> case.
> > All the comments after she went missing, and
> after
> > her death mean nothing. Let me repeat that,
> > nothing.
> >
> > 2)A court will have to find reason to require
> the
> > moderator to give up the IPs of the actual
> posters
> > (there are literally 2) that MIGHT have lead to
> > her suicide. That requires proof. The court has
> to
> > establish a connection between her suicide and
> the
> > posts here.
> >
> > I know you're probably just some dumb hick, but
> > that's how things work in the big city. You
> know,
> > lawyering and such.
>
>
>
>
> *Check the link for the article above ass. The
> moderator says he is can identify anyone and will
> provide the info to the police, investigating
> agency, etc...

He is can? Is that English?

I can't dumb it down any more for you. Sorry.

Posted by: .......... ()
Date: April 25, 2016 10:47PM

...... Wrote:
> / Wrote:
> -----
> > ....... Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > now maybe you'll shut up Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > To all you who are saying everything is
> > > > anonymous... even the moderator of this
> > > disgusting
> > > > website will out you. You all deserve to
> be
> > > put
> > > > in your place with how you treat women, let
> > > alone
> > > > people. To think that ANYTHING on the
> > internet
> > > is
> > > > anonymous just shows how stupid you all
> are.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > God...where do I even start?
> > >
> > > 1)The moderator won't give up IP addresses
> that
> > > don't have anything directly to do with the
> > case.
> > > All the comments after she went missing, and
> > after
> > > her death mean nothing. Let me repeat that,
> > > nothing.
> > >
> > > 2)A court will have to find reason to require
> > the
> > > moderator to give up the IPs of the actual
> > posters
> > > (there are literally 2) that MIGHT have lead
> to
> > > her suicide. That requires proof. The court
> has
> > to
> > > establish a connection between her suicide
> and
> > the
> > > posts here.
> > >
> > > I know you're probably just some dumb hick,
> but
> > > that's how things work in the big city. You
> > know,
> > > lawyering and such.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > *Check the link for the article above ass. The
> > moderator says he is can identify anyone and
> will
> > provide the info to the police, investigating
> > agency, etc...
>
>
> He is can? Is that English?
>
>
> I can't dumb it down any more for you. Sorry.

Now we are getting technical and checking spelling errors on this site??? Where were the Spelling and Grammar police before. God forbid I accidentally slipped an "is" in there... sorry there is no "Edit" for this page like there is on Facebook. Guess it's not up to par yet. Let me dumb it down for you. Nothing on the internet is anonymous. Everything can be traced. And even if nothing comes of this... anyone who thinks behavior like this is okay needs a reminder on how to be a decent human being.

Date: April 25, 2016 11:00PM

.as.c.a Wrote:
> A Real Brother Wrote:
> -----
> > I don't think that everyone who made derogatory
> > comments about Nicole on this page are
> > firefighters. But, some were. There were just
> > too many details, like what was in her locker.
> > It's those people that this is for.
> >
> > An investigation is coming. I'm sure you've
> > already gotten the message through internal
> > sources. They are going to investigate; they
> have
> > to now. This incident has gotten international
> > attention, and anti-bullying groups are on it.
> > They will be relentless & won't let this become
> > "old news".
> >
> > So think about it, does anyone else know that
> was
> > you who posted? Did you give any information
> that
> > might narrow down their search? Did you tell
> > anyone? Did you hint about it?
> >
> > A lot of people are going to be questioned here.
>
> > Do you think for one second that they are going
> to
> > lie & endanger their job for you? You have
> > already proven that there are limits to the
> > brotherhood! Well, at least they can't put you
> on
> > a polygraph right! Wrong!!!! There are
> certain
> > occupations that are exempt from that
> protection,
> > & firefighters are one of them! But, you knew
> > that already didn't you!
> >
> > Well, at least you will have the protection of
> the
> > Union. But, how far will 2068 & Niemiec go to
> > protect someone like you? Simply put, you
> might
> > get the basics, but no more. In fact, you
> might
> > not even get that! I mean really, do they want
> > their reputation on the line for protecting
> > someone like you?
> >
> > As you try to sleep tonight, these thoughts
> will
> > be running through your mind. You can't help
> it.
> > You might not regret what you did regarding
> your
> > sister firefighter. But your job, your
> paycheck,
> > your retirement, your insurance, having to find
> a
> > new job & start all over again will.
> >
> > "I've got a bad case of the 3:00 am guilts -
> you
> > know, when you lie in bed awake and replay all
> > those things you didn't do right? Because, as
> we
> > all know, nothing solves insomnia like a nice
> warm
> > glass of regret, depression and self-loathing."
>
>
>
> And you're linking her suicide to the posts how?

Answer: it is not necessary to link her suicide to the posts to determine that the things posted by fire fighters on this site created a hostile work environment for the women working for the Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department. Suicide is not an element of the legal case. What would be an issue is whether, once management became aware of the existence of the HWE, management took appropriate action to investigate and discipline the perpetrators. So rest assured, the County will investigate and take action against those fire fighters who posted for one simple reason: their failure to investigate would make the county liable for the HWE, and would result in the firing of a number of managers. You can assume a number of attorneys are probably chomping at the bit. Just remember, every posting by every fire department employee in the vein of those seen above makes it clear that the Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department has allowed a HWE to exist for every woman in the Department. The resultin EEO investigation will out the perpetrators and may cost many their jobs.

Posted by: I call BS ()
Date: April 25, 2016 11:02PM

I'm sorry but this pathetic statement from the fire chief is laughable

Fairfax county has some smart residents so please tell me you guys aren't buying this

We are aware of these posts and are taking it very seriously

Really now

Huh

Because these posts go back to last year

Where the hell have you been

She switched stations
She had to take down her face book page

And now now you are looking into it

Where the fuck have you been

Date: April 25, 2016 11:03PM

Barbara Strong Wrote:
> .as.c.a Wrote:
> -----
> > A Real Brother Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I don't think that everyone who made
> derogatory
> > > comments about Nicole on this page are
> > > firefighters. But, some were. There were
> just
> > > too many details, like what was in her locker.
>
> > > It's those people that this is for.
> > >
> > > An investigation is coming. I'm sure you've
> > > already gotten the message through internal
> > > sources. They are going to investigate; they
> > have
> > > to now. This incident has gotten
> international
> > > attention, and anti-bullying groups are on it.
>
> > > They will be relentless & won't let this
> become
> > > "old news".
> > >
> > > So think about it, does anyone else know that
> > was
> > > you who posted? Did you give any information
> > that
> > > might narrow down their search? Did you tell
> > > anyone? Did you hint about it?
> > >
> > > A lot of people are going to be questioned
> here.
> >
> > > Do you think for one second that they are
> going
> > to
> > > lie & endanger their job for you? You have
> > > already proven that there are limits to the
> > > brotherhood! Well, at least they can't put
> you
> > on
> > > a polygraph right! Wrong!!!! There are
> > certain
> > > occupations that are exempt from that
> > protection,
> > > & firefighters are one of them! But, you
> knew
> > > that already didn't you!
> > >
> > > Well, at least you will have the protection
> of
> > the
> > > Union. But, how far will 2068 & Niemiec go
> to
> > > protect someone like you? Simply put, you
> > might
> > > get the basics, but no more. In fact, you
> > might
> > > not even get that! I mean really, do they
> want
> > > their reputation on the line for protecting
> > > someone like you?
> > >
> > > As you try to sleep tonight, these thoughts
> > will
> > > be running through your mind. You can't help
> > it.
> > > You might not regret what you did regarding
> > your
> > > sister firefighter. But your job, your
> > paycheck,
> > > your retirement, your insurance, having to
> find
> > a
> > > new job & start all over again will.
> > >
> > > "I've got a bad case of the 3:00 am guilts -
> > you
> > > know, when you lie in bed awake and replay
> all
> > > those things you didn't do right? Because, as
> > we
> > > all know, nothing solves insomnia like a nice
> > warm
> > > glass of regret, depression and
> self-loathing."
> >
> >
> >
> > And you're linking her suicide to the posts
> how?
>
> Answer: it is not necessary to link her suicide to
> the posts to determine that the things posted by
> fire fighters on this site created a hostile work
> environment for the women working for the Fairfax
> County Fire and Rescue Department. Suicide is not
> an element of the legal case. What would be an
> issue is whether, once management became aware of
> the existence of the HWE, management took
> appropriate action to investigate and discipline
> the perpetrators. So rest assured, the County will
> investigate and take action against those fire
> fighters who posted for one simple reason: their
> failure to investigate would make the county
> liable for the HWE, and would result in the firing
> of a number of managers. You can assume a number
> of attorneys are probably chomping at the bit.
> Just remember, every posting by every fire
> department employee in the vein of those seen
> above makes it clear that the Fairfax County Fire
> and Rescue Department has allowed a HWE to exist
> for every woman in the Department. The resultin
> EEO investigation will out the perpetrators and
> may cost many their jobs.

How do you know the posters were/are even firefighters?

How do you know it wasn't her husband?

How do you know it wasn't the wife or gf of a firefighter?

Even if it was a firefighter, you still have to prove she saw the post.

Date: April 25, 2016 11:04PM

I call BS Wrote:
> I'm sorry but this pathetic statement from the
> fire chief is laughable
>
> Fairfax county has some smart residents so please
> tell me you guys aren't buying this
>
> We are aware of these posts and are taking it very
> seriously
>
> Really now
>
> Huh
>
> Because these posts go back to last year
>
> Where the hell have you been
>
> She switched stations
> She had to take down her face book page
>
> And now now you are looking into it
>
> Where the fuck have you been

You can prove she filed a complaint? Because that's the only way this will ever come back on the dept.

Date: April 25, 2016 11:07PM

Well said....The person above me is right. Even if nothing happens to some of you, some of you guy's need to learn how to be decent human beings.

I know some of you think you're all big and bad but just sit down and think for a second. Would you like if someone was posting about your mother, wife or daughter?

Next time some of you need to think before you type.

Posted by: waitandsee ()
Date: April 25, 2016 11:10PM

Fairfax Underground moderator Cary Wiedemann said that anonymous posters can be identified and information can be supplied to law enforcement officers.

“I have and will continue to retain all IP addresses of Fairfax Underground posters indefinitely in case any court wishes to unmask the perpetrators of this abuse,” Wiedemann said in an email to The Huffington Post on Monday.

Posted by: ........ ()
Date: April 25, 2016 11:10PM

TheCourtJester Wrote:
> Well said....The person above me is right. Even if
> nothing happens to some of you, some of you guy's
> need to learn how to be decent human beings.
>
> I know some of you think you're all big and bad
> but just sit down and think for a second. Would
> you like if someone was posting about your mother,
> wife or daughter?
>
> Next time some of you need to think before you
> type.

And on the flip side, what if everything said about her is true?

Would you be proud of your mother, sister or daughter doing what she supposedly did?

And we still don't know if she killed herself because of this.

Posted by: A Real Man ()
Date: April 25, 2016 11:12PM

Volunteer firefighters are sissy little bitches who couldn't cut in a real profession like EMT/Paramedic or law enforcement. It's fun to see sissy little boys talk a big game and shit talk about black guys. The least among us could slap your pussies with our cock.

Posted by: c l ()
Date: April 25, 2016 11:17PM

While I dont think, IF it turns out the cheating was true, that anything illegal was done on this site. This thread shows a complete and total lack of respect for any female in the Fairfax County Fire Department and for the entire Department itself. The culture of the Department displayed here is disgusting. That is my biggest concern here. It takes a mentally ill person to kill themselves. Could the post here have contributed to that? Absolutely. But it doesnt mean that anyone is CRIMINALLY guilty of anything. That doesnt mean the posters here will be employed by the FFX Fire Department for much longer. The Chief is going to have to investigate and clean house after the public embarrassment the department is taking right now. I hope you disgusting bigots have another skill other then being willing to run into a burning building. Because a lot of you are heading for the unemployment line.

Date: April 25, 2016 11:19PM

c l Wrote:
> While I dont think, IF it turns out the cheating
> was true, that anything illegal was done on this
> site. This thread shows a complete and total lack
> of respect for any female in the Fairfax County
> Fire Department and for the entire Department
> itself. The culture of the Department displayed
> here is disgusting. That is my biggest concern
> here. It takes a mentally ill person to kill
> themselves. Could the post here have contributed
> to that? Absolutely. But it doesnt mean that
> anyone is CRIMINALLY guilty of anything. That
> doesnt mean the posters here will be employed by
> the FFX Fire Department for much longer. The Chief
> is going to have to investigate and clean house
> after the public embarrassment the department is
> taking right now. I hope you disgusting bigots
> have another skill other then being willing to run
> into a burning building. Because a lot of you are
> heading for the unemployment line.

You have proof the posters are firefighters?

Posted by: c l ()
Date: April 25, 2016 11:22PM

Read the thread you moron. I would think knowing the contents of a firefighters locker in a fire station would lead you to believe that that person is a firefighter.

Date: April 25, 2016 11:25PM

I'm done here....Some of you guy's just don't get it. I can't believe after all that happened, some of you are still trying to justify your behavior. It's quite sickening actually.

c l Wrote:
> Read the thread you moron. I would think knowing
> the contents of a firefighters locker in a fire
> station would lead you to believe that that person
> is a firefighter.

Anyone could know that.

Her husband. A gf/wife of a firefighter. Hell, myself and my grade school kids have been on enough tours of stations that we could tell you what's in a FF locker.

So, I ask again, where's the proof the posts came from a FF?

TheCourtJester Wrote:
> I'm done here....Some of you guy's just don't get
> it. I can't believe after all that happened, some
> of you are still trying to justify your behavior.
> It's quite sickening actually.

Bye, Felecia

Date: April 25, 2016 11:35PM

You ask how do I know it was firefighters who posted the remarks creating the hostile work environment. It's pretty obvious. But frankly, I don't have to know. It's the County who will do the investigation and the owners of the site have made it clear they will provide the necessary information to both criminal investigators and investigators charged with responsibility for investigating under Title VII.

Date: April 25, 2016 11:38PM

Barbara Strong Wrote:
> You ask how do I know it was firefighters who
> posted the remarks creating the hostile work
> environment. It's pretty obvious. But frankly, I
> don't have to know. It's the County who will do
> the investigation and the owners of the site have
> made it clear they will provide the necessary
> information to both criminal investigators and
> investigators charged with responsibility for
> investigating under Title VII.

How is it obvious?

Date: April 25, 2016 11:42PM

No one has to prove she filed a complaint. Once managers become aware of a Hostile Work Environment, they have a duty to investigate whether the deceased fire fighter or any other female fire fighter filed a complaint or not. Under Title VII the duty arises as soon as the employer is place on notice of the possibility that a HWE may exist. They have already been placed on notice. The duty was created when they became aware of the postings on this site, regardless of when that occurred, whether before or after the death of the fire fighter.

Date: April 25, 2016 11:45PM

Sorry, I can't offer any more free legal advice tonight. I have to finish righting a decision tomorrow, and I must be alert. Good night.

Date: April 25, 2016 11:45PM

Barbara Strong Wrote:
> No one has to prove she filed a complaint. Once
> managers become aware of a Hostile Work
> Environment, they have a duty to investigate
> whether the deceased fire fighter or any other
> female fire fighter filed a complaint or not.
> Under Title VII the duty arises as soon as the
> employer is place on notice of the possibility
> that a HWE may exist. They have already been
> placed on notice. The duty was created when they
> became aware of the postings on this site,
> regardless of when that occurred, whether before
> or after the death of the fire fighter.

You're still assuming the posters were firefighters. And if she didn't file a complaint, then there's no case for HWE.

Posted by: Osama Been Layin ()
Date: April 25, 2016 11:49PM

Barbara Strong Wrote:
> No one has to prove she filed a complaint. Once
> managers become aware of a Hostile Work
> Environment, they have a duty to investigate
> whether the deceased fire fighter or any other
> female fire fighter filed a complaint or not.
> Under Title VII the duty arises as soon as the
> employer is place on notice of the possibility
> that a HWE may exist. They have already been
> placed on notice. The duty was created when they
> became aware of the postings on this site,
> regardless of when that occurred, whether before
> or after the death of the fire fighter.

And if the allegations are true of her, what about her involvement with fellow employees? If there were activities taking place while on the job and even if off duty, then there could be some culpability by her. A lot of employers have rules about relationships between employees. Some require disclosure, so that they can be kept apart. This isn't black and white until it has been fully invesrigated.

Date: April 25, 2016 11:50PM

Make that writing...

Posted by: URBusted ()
Date: April 25, 2016 11:55PM

Nothing that woman (or ANY woman) ever did was any of your business, you pathetic no-life pieces of shit. We are so looking forward to you worthless trash losing the jobs you never deserved. You're nothing more than under-developed little manchildren and you are a disgrace to the fire service.

Date: April 25, 2016 11:57PM

URBusted Wrote:
> Nothing that woman (or ANY woman) ever did was any
> of your business, you pathetic no-life pieces of
> shit. We are so looking forward to you worthless
> trash losing the jobs you never deserved. You're
> nothing more than under-developed little
> manchildren and you are a disgrace to the fire
> service.

Proof they were firefighters?

Date: April 26, 2016 12:08AM

The veracity or lack there of of the allegations made on this website regarding the deceased are irrelevant to the issue of the existence and creation of a Hostile Work Environment. It's not an issue in the Title VII case. This is not a libel suit.

Let's say you harass a woman because she is ugly. You write that she is ugly all over the place, and let's say you are right: she is ugly. Even God Awful Ugly. You are a co worker and you post that, you are creating a Hostile Work Enviorment. Management becomes aware, they must investigate and take appropriate action. In this case the appropriate action is probably firing. End of story. Good night.

Posted by: MyMYW ()
Date: April 26, 2016 12:08AM

Duane Wrote:
>
> officers.
>
>
>
> d6

He also said:

"Wiedemann said that moderators do not actively seek out inappropriate content. Instead, they rely on users to report misconduct with a “Report Abuse” link that appears under every post for registered users.

“I still have yet to receive a single abuse report regarding the thread in question,” Wiedemann said.

Posted by: jYGpe ()
Date: April 26, 2016 12:11AM

TheCourtJester Wrote:
> I think some of you should just stop digging
> yourself into a deeper hole. Hopefully they do
> figure out who some of you are and hopefully there
> are repercussions.

For what?

That is our point, show us something FROM THIS SITE that would prompt "repercussions".

We will wait.

Date: April 26, 2016 12:11AM

Barbara Strong Wrote:
> The veracity or lack there of of the allegations
> made on this website regarding the deceased are
> irrelevant to the issue of the existence and
> creation of a Hostile Work Environment. It's not
> an issue in the Title VII case. This is not a
> libel suit.
>
> Let's say you harass a woman because she is ugly.
> You write that she is ugly all over the place, and
> let's say you are right: she is ugly. Even God
> Awful Ugly. You are a co worker and you post that,
> you are creating a Hostile Work Enviorment.
> Management becomes aware, they must investigate
> and take appropriate action. In this case the
> appropriate action is probably firing. End of
> story. Good night.

Wrong. Prosecution has to prove that it created a HWE. Did she complain? Did she file a report?

And you still haven't given any proof that the posts came from firefighters.

Posted by: Peoplesuck ()
Date: April 26, 2016 12:14AM

Fsirrrrr Wrote:
> I'm not mad at her. I'm not upset either. I don't
> know why anyone else is either
>
> But an adulterer is on par with other low life
> scums.
>
>
> Nothing of value was lost here.

I think the only value that would be lost in punching you in the face would be the use of my right hand for a couple days. That's disgusting. Now, be a good little human and go say that to your mama, sister, wife/husband, daughter and see who knocks you the f*** out first.

Posted by: PeopleAlsoSwallow ()
Date: April 26, 2016 12:16AM

Peoplesuck Wrote:
> Fsirrrrr Wrote:
> -----
> > I'm not mad at her. I'm not upset either. I
> don't
> > know why anyone else is either
> >
> > But an adulterer is on par with other low life
> > scums.
> >
> >
> > Nothing of value was lost here.
>
>
> I think the only value that would be lost in
> punching you in the face would be the use of my
> right hand for a couple days. That's disgusting.
> Now, be a good little human and go say that to
> your mama, sister, wife/husband, daughter and see
> who knocks you the f*** out first.

She's not going to fuck you, dude.

Posted by: Xcvb ()
Date: April 26, 2016 12:20AM

This is so depressing. Nicole was a person. Her family posted pictures of her as a child on the Find Nicole FB page today. She was a person who loved people and was loved by people. The original posts about her that have sparked all of this tried to dehumanize her and that's the worst part of it all.
I am so comforted by the few Fairfax firefighters (male and female) who have had the courage to speak out against this and demand answers on social media, using their real names. That restores my faith in the organization. Thank you.

Date: April 26, 2016 12:21AM

Xcvb Wrote:
> This is so depressing. Nicole was a person. Her
> family posted pictures of her as a child on the
> Find Nicole FB page today. She was a person who
> loved people and was loved by people. The
> original posts about her that have sparked all of
> this tried to dehumanize her and that's the worst
> part of it all.
> I am so comforted by the few Fairfax firefighters
> (male and female) who have had the courage to
> speak out against this and demand answers on
> social media, using their real names. That
> restores my faith in the organization. Thank you.

Proof that the posts came from firefighters?

Posted by: Nonya ()
Date: April 26, 2016 12:23AM

I hope you disgusting people who bullied Nicole before her suicide and WHILE she went missing know that I have posted this entire thread and screenshots to at least 10 news stations and talk show folks who will pick this up! Your asses are going down. You deserve to be punched in the f---ing face! Congratulations for killing Nicole. None of it was your business! The ones who think she deserved to die, deserve to be hurt - hurt really bad!!! You will answer to the Judge upstairs! Until then, I hope you are ALL fired!!!

Posted by: TheEnforcer ()
Date: April 26, 2016 12:24AM

Who cares if anyone thinks or can prove if its a firefighter? When/if Wiedemann turns over the IP addresses, we'll know for sure, No use in speculating. If it was the department, that will come out soon enough,

Posted by: MjNN6 ()
Date: April 26, 2016 12:25AM

Barbara Strong

only the 3rd or 4th poster pretending to be part of the legal system

Here is a reality check for Barbara Strong

IF this PERSON, or any other, BROKE THE LAW with infidelity AND did so with a co-worker.........then that PERSON (and the person they cheated with) would be the ones who created a HWE and should be punished accordingly.

But like most women blinded by illogical thinking - you can not see past gender.

Date: April 26, 2016 12:26AM

TheEnforcer Wrote:
> Who cares if anyone thinks or can prove if its a
> firefighter? When/if Wiedemann turns over the IP
> addresses, we'll know for sure, No use in
> speculating. If it was the department, that will
> come out soon enough,

Because the speculation smears the department, without any proof.

You're as bad as the people who made the claims about Nicole.

Posted by: VPjeJ ()
Date: April 26, 2016 12:30AM

Nonya Wrote:
> I hope you disgusting people who bullied Nicole
> before her suicide and WHILE she went missing know
> that I have posted this entire thread and
> screenshots to at least 10 news stations and talk
> show folks who will pick this up! Your asses are
> going down. You deserve to be punched in the
> f---ing face! Congratulations for killing
> Nicole. None of it was your business! The ones
> who think she deserved to die, deserve to be hurt
> - hurt really bad!!! You will answer to the Judge
> upstairs! Until then, I hope you are ALL fired!!!

Good for you white knight SJW, then they can read the ONE POST that is not bullying or illegal and come to the conclusion that you have wasted their time.

Need me to copy and paste that ONE POST?

You are advocating violence and making assumptions that posters killer her with no information to back it up at all.

Calling innocent people murderers and wanting to harm your fellow human beings will assure that your God sends you to Hell.

Posted by: FW73x ()
Date: April 26, 2016 12:33AM

...... Wrote:
> TheEnforcer Wrote:
> -----
> > Who cares if anyone thinks or can prove if its
> a
> > firefighter? When/if Wiedemann turns over the
> IP
> > addresses, we'll know for sure, No use in
> > speculating. If it was the department, that
> will
> > come out soon enough,
>
>
> Because the speculation smears the department,
> without any proof.
>
>
> You're as bad as the people who made the claims
> about Nicole.

To ......

The hypocrisy is so evident, yet these people have no clue.

Amazing!

Posted by: Barbara Strong again ()
Date: April 26, 2016 12:36AM

You are wrong....It's not a prosecutor, it's an investigator. It's not a criminal case Title VII is a civil case. It doesn't matter if she filed a complaint or even informally complained. At this point management has been placed on notice of the existence of a HWE created by the postings of workers and they now have a duty under Title VII. A 30 plus year career in this specific area of practice says I'm right. But go ahead, take your chances, fire man. Keep digging that hole. I'm done. Have a good night. Like I said before, I have to finish writing a Title VII decision tomorrow. Got to get some sleep tonight.

Posted by: TheEnforcer ()
Date: April 26, 2016 12:40AM

...... Wrote:
> TheEnforcer Wrote:
> -----
> > Who cares if anyone thinks or can prove if its
> a
> > firefighter? When/if Wiedemann turns over the
> IP
> > addresses, we'll know for sure, No use in
> > speculating. If it was the department, that
> will
> > come out soon enough,
>
>
> Because the speculation smears the department,
> without any proof.
>
>
> You're as bad as the people who made the claims
> about Nicole.

So that's why I said there's no use in speculating. If it is or isn't, it will be proven soon enough. I've made no claims about firefighters. I think it's you that has the problem.

Date: April 26, 2016 12:41AM

Barbara Strong again Wrote:
> You are wrong....It's not a prosecutor, it's an
> investigator. It's not a criminal case Title VII
> is a civil case. It doesn't matter if she filed a
> complaint or even informally complained. At this
> point management has been placed on notice of the
> existence of a HWE created by the postings of
> workers and they now have a duty under Title VII.
> A 30 plus year career in this specific area of
> practice says I'm right. But go ahead, take your
> chances, fire man. Keep digging that hole. I'm
> done. Have a good night. Like I said before, I
> have to finish writing a Title VII decision
> tomorrow. Got to get some sleep tonight.

Proof if was posted by firefighters?

And no, I'm not one

Posted by: Barbara Strong again ()
Date: April 26, 2016 12:55AM

Here's a reality check Mr. "MjNN6." Maryland Bar. Check Maryland Court of Appeals, attorneys admitted to practice attorney Listing. CUA graduate 1984, admitted MD 1984, DC 1985. Good night. I used my real name, unlike most of the FFCounty Firemen.

Date: April 26, 2016 01:07AM

Barbara Strong again Wrote:
> Here's a reality check Mr. "MjNN6." Maryland Bar.
> Check Maryland Court of Appeals, attorneys
> admitted to practice attorney Listing. CUA
> graduate 1984, admitted MD 1984, DC 1985. Good
> night. I used my real name, unlike most of the
> FFCounty Firemen.

I hope the dept finds a way to sue you if it turns out none of the posts came from firefighters,

Posted by: FF/EMT-P/USAR_Girl ()
Date: April 26, 2016 01:13AM

I have never in my 17 years in fire/EMS been so ashamed to share the title with such horrible asshats. The lack of professionalism & respect for the job, title, co-workers (and yes, volunteer & career = coworkers), authority & yourselves. It is disgusting how you have made your department the perfect example of how a department should NOT be ran & how these actions, words & behavior should not be tolerated. May you all - Chief on down- be reminded that it is the residents & business owner of your district that pay for you to do the highly regarded job that you have. How dare you tarnish the reputation of your fellow brothers & sisters around the country the way you have. You & I have been charged with protecting helping those who can't help themselves, saving lives, helping those in need & your department has destroyed that oath. You may not have directly killed your sister on the department, but her blood is on your hands. May the torment you put her & others through haunt you for the rest of your lives. I'm beyond disgusted to be associated as a fellow FF with any of you.

Posted by: imadumbassaskingforproof ()
Date: April 26, 2016 01:26AM

..... Wrote:
> Barbara Strong again Wrote:
> -----
> > Here's a reality check Mr. "MjNN6." Maryland
> Bar.
> > Check Maryland Court of Appeals, attorneys
> > admitted to practice attorney Listing. CUA
> > graduate 1984, admitted MD 1984, DC 1985. Good
> > night. I used my real name, unlike most of the
> > FFCounty Firemen.
>
>
>
> I hope the dept finds a way to sue you if it turns
> out none of the posts came from firefighters,

i hope you'll stop stop asking for examples of proof if turns out they are.

Date: April 26, 2016 01:49AM

..... Wrote:
> Barbara Strong again Wrote:
> -----
> > Here's a reality check Mr. "MjNN6." Maryland
> Bar.
> > Check Maryland Court of Appeals, attorneys
> > admitted to practice attorney Listing. CUA
> > graduate 1984, admitted MD 1984, DC 1985. Good
> > night. I used my real name, unlike most of the
> > FFCounty Firemen.
>
>
>
> I hope the dept finds a way to sue you if it turns
> out none of the posts came from firefighters,

Agreed, not much of a strong mind to be so easily manipulated.

Signed
MjNN6

Posted by: cUkKb ()
Date: April 26, 2016 01:52AM

imadumbassaskingforproof Wrote:
> ..... Wrote:
> -----
> > Barbara Strong again Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Here's a reality check Mr. "MjNN6." Maryland
> > Bar.
> > > Check Maryland Court of Appeals, attorneys
> > > admitted to practice attorney Listing. CUA
> > > graduate 1984, admitted MD 1984, DC 1985.
> Good
> > > night. I used my real name, unlike most of
> the
> > > FFCounty Firemen.
> >
> >
> >
> > I hope the dept finds a way to sue you if it
> turns
> > out none of the posts came from firefighters,
>
> i hope you'll stop stop asking for examples of
> proof if turns out they are.

only if you stfu and not accuse people of criminal activity, such as murder, UNTIL it is proven they were FFs

we do not claim to have proof of shit

YOU make accusations and threats WITHOUT PROOF OF ANYTHING

Date: April 26, 2016 01:59AM

MjNN6 Wrote:
> ..... Wrote:
> -----
> > Barbara Strong again Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Here's a reality check Mr. "MjNN6." Maryland
> > Bar.
> > > Check Maryland Court of Appeals, attorneys
> > > admitted to practice attorney Listing. CUA
> > > graduate 1984, admitted MD 1984, DC 1985.
> Good
> > > night. I used my real name, unlike most of
> the
> > > FFCounty Firemen.
> >
> >
> >
> > I hope the dept finds a way to sue you if it
> turns
> > out none of the posts came from firefighters,
>
>
> Agreed, not much of a strong mind to be so easily
> manipulated.
>
> Signed
> MjNN6

See what I did there? Manipulated the fool into outing themselves.

Lucky eesh is not here to create a thread on her and post ALL of her personal information.

There are FREE site that include:

address, previous addresses
phone number, previous #s
relatives, all of them from G-pa to G children
employment history
education history
financial history
ALL social media accounts
previous social media accounts (you can not delete them)
pics from the internet
and so much more

for free and ALL LEGAL

Wonder if anyone will start a thread dedicated to this "Strong" minded lady?

Definitely have the real name and enough info WILLINGLY GIVEN to make a great thread
criminal history

Signed
MjNN6

Posted by: wombat ()
Date: April 26, 2016 02:09AM

Ugly human beings - I am ashamed to be of the same species. I suspect steroids testing is in order.

Posted by: eagleeight ()
Date: April 26, 2016 02:44AM

you sure are cream of the crop you are supposed to be model citizens i wouldn't give two cents for any of you the way you treat women in the fire dept you just ought to be ashamed of your self you don't deserve to were the uniform

Posted by: Saint ()
Date: April 26, 2016 04:16AM

RE: Nicole Mittendorf

Consensual sex with multiple partners d0es not make males or females sluts. Nor should it make for conversation in or around the workplace.

Providing full names, ages, locations, times of arrival and detailed accounts of private matters is a crime against humanity at the very least.

Calling oneself a hero, in a profession dubbed heroic, and then knowingly and willingly allowing and partaking in such feats of human destruction not only makes you bullies- it makes you inhuman- no longer the super humans.

That person died because none of you were heroic enough to stand up and say "enough...there are other things in the world to talk about".

That person DIED after being bullied by professionals who claim to be life savers.

The rest of your lives you will look into the eyes of strangers and somewhere deep down you will know you're not a hero, but rather someone just posing as a hero... a person who actually contributed to the death of another human being.

Cheers to that your next night out celebrating your latest rescue, team meeting, or work related social event.

May Nicole Mittendorf finally find peace, may she be remembered for the things that mattered, the lives she saved.

May Kayla and the others sue you all for defamation and mental anguish, there are plenty of younger and smarter people willing and ready to replace you all.

Posted by: Bab from seattle ()
Date: April 26, 2016 04:35AM

Looks like some of the hateful, slanderous posts about that poor Mittendorff firefighter have been removed since I read this whole thing yesterday.

Posted by: Justice for Nicole ()
Date: April 26, 2016 04:53AM

You are murderers. You are not heros. I hope your dreams are haunted with visions from the deepest hell, all who posted such HATE here.

Posted by: Steve Townsend ()
Date: April 26, 2016 06:06AM

I'm not afraid of using my real name unlike so many of you pussy-ass dickwads. Come see me if you have a problem with that.

Scumbags. I'm glad to see the public notoriety and hope you get exposed and burned for this shit.
I used to have great respect for fire and rescue, but I see that was misplaced and so many of you are just immature shit balls.

Posted by: emt4u2 ()
Date: April 26, 2016 06:40AM

Steve Townsend Wrote:
> I'm not afraid of using my real name unlike so
> many of you pussy-ass dickwads. Come see me if
> you have a problem with that.
>
> Scumbags. I'm glad to see the public notoriety
> and hope you get exposed and burned for this
> shit.
> I used to have great respect for fire and rescue,
> but I see that was misplaced and so many of you
> are just immature shit balls.

STFU nigger.
Attachments:
facku.jpg

Posted by: Stevenson ()
Date: April 26, 2016 06:41AM

Now that she's committed suicide due to your department shaming her...you should all just join her by ending your lives too. Its a shame a entire department would allow such actions from its employees. every single person that posted aided in the reason this woman, wife and mother decided to end her life and are morally and ethically responsible for her death. Ask God for forgiveness please because this could have easily been one of your family members. If God does not judge and condemn...who are either of you to feel justified in doing so? I hope they press charges on every single one of you. May her family be blessed to make it through this ordeal.

Posted by: Ct1981 ()
Date: April 26, 2016 06:48AM

Worst fire department in the nation. Bunch of inbred scum.
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: Past MoCo EMT ()
Date: April 26, 2016 07:08AM

Being a first responder takes, among many other things, compassion.

Even as a FF, you may be in the back seat of a crumpled car holding neck stabilization while an elderly woman yells because her open compound ankle fraction is trapped under the gas pedal.

You may have to hold the hand of screaming man all the way to the hospital all the way to the hospital because he is in pain.

You may need to push all of your feelings aside and compassionately treat the drunk drivers injuries even though he just killed a family of 5 on the way to Church.

You may have to hug a crying man outside of a house fire because he has just lost everything he owns, including his beloved cat.

You may be rescued by, or need to rescue, a Volunteer or a Paid FF.

This job is for the special people. Those who have love in their hearts for others. Whether a Vollie or Paid. It is a calling that you either have or don't have. It is a job that you can pull it together and smile at 3 AM when you get the call for 'Person Down'and it is one of your usual. And you do it because you love people.

I see no compassion, no love here. And I pray that my family in Fairfax never needs the Fire Dept

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: April 26, 2016 07:30AM

Duane Wrote:
>
> officers.
>
>
>
> d6

He always says that. Give him a court order and he'll comply.

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: April 26, 2016 07:32AM

Nonya Wrote:
> I hope you disgusting people who bullied Nicole
> before her suicide and WHILE she went missing know
> that I have posted this entire thread and
> screenshots to at least 10 news stations and talk
> show folks who will pick this up! Your asses are
> going down. You deserve to be punched in the
> f---ing face! Congratulations for killing
> Nicole. None of it was your business! The ones
> who think she deserved to die, deserve to be hurt
> - hurt really bad!!! You will answer to the Judge
> upstairs! Until then, I hope you are ALL fired!!!

Thank you, Donald Trump

Posted by: vGJCE ()
Date: April 26, 2016 07:33AM

edit by Cary: "Katie" imagery removed. Records preserved.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2016 08:32PM by Cary.

Posted by: grannyannieM ()
Date: April 26, 2016 08:34AM

you complete asswipes! If you have mothers, I hope they are as ashamed of your ignorant behavior as the public will soon be. You know EXACTLY who I am talking to. Your horrific behavior caused death. You cannot take it back. Dumb shits.

Pages: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223AllNext
Current Page: 18 of 23

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.