HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223AllNext
Current Page: 22 of 23
Re: To all County Volunter Firefighters
Posted by: 4goodvibeu ()
Date: May 01, 2016 12:53AM

Wow. I came here out of mobid curiosity and could not stop reading. Each post I thought to myself, "OK this is the last one." Such ugliness from all sides. I am not a huge equal rights person. I, being a woman, believe that while there are some pretty tough ladies out there women really are the weaker sex. I feel like men should be protective of women and that it would be a natural instinct to be so.Whatever this womanmay or may not have been doing is not the point. Who are we to judge. For all you know she could have been a sexually abused child. Maybe not but the point is common human decency is to give people the benefit of the doubt and try to help them we will never evolve as a species while constantly tearing each other down. How could anyone feel good about hurting someone, especially someone who is obviously in pain. People who post such horrible things about others are just as in need of understanding and compassion. It's easy to have the knee jerk reaction of hate and vengeance but that makes us no better. If we know better than they do not to post such horrible things then we know enough that they need help and that the don't know better. For God's sake if they knew better they wouldn't have done in the first place. There are more people in need of emotional rescue than physical rescue. Honor this young lady's life by rescuing and helping better humanity. Stop keeping it down by joining in on the hate. Peace!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: postpoppunk ()
Date: May 01, 2016 01:11AM

4goodvibeu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Honor this young lady's life

This is the problem --- no mention of helping or honoring the trials the HUSBAND has had to, and will forever, live with.

I agree with reaching out to help any person in need. Trying to be a better human by nurturing others around you is noble and usually a thankless endeavor.

What I have a huge problem with is honoring the ABUSER, just because of their gender.

Think to yourself 4goodvibeu, if the person at the center of all this were MALE, would you completely forget about the WIFE and ask others to "Honor this young MAN's life"?

Doubtful you would, this story would be exactly opposite --- the WIFE would be the focus of the terrible cheating husband, who disgustingly disrespected their marriage by having sex with HER co-workers and how in the world did SHE cope with the HWE that HE created for HER? SHE would be the VICTIM again and he would be just some rotting dead MAN who fucked up his life and those around him until he finally killed himself in the shame HE has caused everyone.

What is even more hypocritical is that Techie 7, who put the infidelities on blast, would be portrayed in a very different light --- most likely the post he made would go from "Cyber-Bullying" to a great example of how social media catches those awful cheating HUSBANDS.

A Minor Threat

Posted by: Bullshit! ()
Date: May 01, 2016 01:29AM

postpoppunk Wrote:
> Bullshit! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > "(created by her.)"
> >
> > No, my friend. Not created by HER... created by
> > THEM.
> >
> > And it matters not one whit whether you name
> them
> > here or not. Fact is, again, NONE of them
> should
> > have been named here. But if the ultimate goal
> of
> > this thread being left here and perpetuated on
> and
> > on is accountability... then every swinging
> dick
> > who was involved should man up, shouldn't they?
> >
> > Let's see their pretty faces on the news
> talking
> > about the HWE THEY created. About how their
> > actions contributed to Techie 7 feeling the
> > overwhelming need to start ALL this shit
> because
> > he/she is so "special" that their feelings had
> to
> > be shared with the world and the world was damn
> > sure going to pay attention.
>
>
> You are a special kind of ignorant.
>
> If this woman cheated on her spouse with multiple
> co-workers, the SHE created the HWE. That is on
> her regardless of your opinion.
>
> The post by Techie 7 named the MEN also, so THEY
> as a group were called out --- there was not a
> focus on the female. The SJWs and White Knights
> only see things in gender, so they can not escape
> their own agenda to comprehend reality.
>
> Social media is a fact of life in 2016 and any
> reasonable adult knows that their dirty laundry
> will be exposed. I am glad there are people like
> Techie 7 who call PEOPLE out on their bullshit. It
> is a great way for social justice to occur in the
> face of this PC world.
>
> No one is questioning the ability of these people
> to do their jobs, so you can stop with that
> useless tangent.
>
> The VA State Police have already stated that
> social media had nothing to do with her death, or
> choice to commit suicide. Yet, social media is
> still the focus of MSM.
>
> It is not PC to just tell the truth any longer ---
> to simply state that the ABUSER who created the
> HWE by fucking the co-workers of her spouse is to
> blame for any events following her decisions. It
> is the norm now to "report" fantasy, false
> narratives and gender bias bullshit. The ABUSER is
> now being presented as the VICTIM.
>
> The only VICTIM here is the HUSBAND. He had a
> spouse who may have be unfaithful with co-workers
> he had to work with everyday. He most likely
> avoided getting a divorce, because our justice
> system favors women to a disgusting degree ---
> even though she destroyed the marriage, he would
> most likely lose half of his shit. Add to all
> that, he lost her forever with her death --- he
> may have still cared for her on some level or
> wanted her to get help if she was having mental
> difficulties.
>
> The fact that the HUSBAND is the only VICTIM is
> lost in our society now --- SJWs, White Knights
> and fake feminists rule MSM.

Where in anything that you quoted I said do you see me saying she's a victim? No where. I don't give a fuck if it's male or female. If it was a guy who was in the same shoes... dead by his own hand FOR WHATEVER REASON after being outed here my response would have been the same. It takes at least two to tango, and if someone was getting their dick wet with a married woman, then no one blaming her and her alone.

It isn't even ABOUT her. It's about accountability for ALL PARTIES if this public shaming is the game people are going to play these days.

My point is, and has always been, that it isn't your business and it isn't my business.

You know whose business it is? Her husband's. And her alleged lovers' significant others.

That's it. So please don't try to play ME off as a special kind of ignorant, because I'm not the one perpetuating those gender bullshit arguments that you're complaining about.

Posted by: Cyberbullying ()
Date: May 01, 2016 01:30AM

postpoppunk Wrote:
> 4goodvibeu Wrote:
> -----
>
> > Honor this young lady's life
>
> This is the problem --- no mention of helping or
> honoring the trials the HUSBAND has had to, and
> will forever, live with.
>
> I agree with reaching out to help any person in
> need. Trying to be a better human by nurturing
> others around you is noble and usually a thankless
> endeavor.
>
> What I have a huge problem with is honoring the
> ABUSER, just because of their gender.
>
> Think to yourself 4goodvibeu, if the person at the
> center of all this were MALE, would you completely
> forget about the WIFE and ask others to "Honor
> this young MAN's life"?
>
> Doubtful you would, this story would be exactly
> opposite --- the WIFE would be the focus of the
> terrible cheating husband, who disgustingly
> disrespected their marriage by having sex with HER
> co-workers and how in the world did SHE cope with
> the HWE that HE created for HER? SHE would be the
> VICTIM again and he would be just some rotting
> dead MAN who fucked up his life and those around
> him until he finally killed himself in the shame
> HE has caused everyone.
>
> What is even more hypocritical is that Techie 7,
> who put the infidelities on blast, would be
> portrayed in a very different light --- most
> likely the post he made would go from
> "Cyber-Bullying" to a great example of how social
> media catches those awful cheating HUSBANDS.

Once again, do you have proof this woman did what was posted on here? Do you know positively it is true? Were you there? Did you see it? Were you involved? Or is it just hatred, rumor and gossip? Do you personally know Techie 7? Was he involved personally? NO, he actually said who supposedly was, somebody's cousin's neighbor's brother or something. Do you just blindly believe? Her husband is devastated over her death.

Posted by: Picsscip ()
Date: May 01, 2016 01:36AM

Where'd the pics of the bikini go???

Date: May 01, 2016 02:36AM

Cyberbullying Wrote:

> Once again, do you have proof blah blah

Proof of anything has become irrelevant. Proven by the same groups every time --- SJWs, White Knights and fake feminists.

I am REACTING to the lack of any proof of anything and the jump on the PC bandwagon by MSM and the groups cited above.

I post using "If" and "likely" as to not assume anything, but that does not change my points.

Never claimed to have proof of anything, so your concerns are moot.

A Minor Threat

Date: May 01, 2016 02:47AM

Postpoppunk. I knew when I hit "post" I would be setting myself up. I am a mother, a mother-in-law, grandmother, sister, aunt and have been divorced. I am not a man hater. My comments were not about gender, other than feeling women are a little weaker than men. I made no reference to victims. I stated that what this woman may or may not have done is not the point. Kindess and compassion are what matters. I don't believe in bashing male or female and my feelings and comments would be the same be it her or her husband. Yes honor her life because she is deceased. Honoringher life and memory with kindness does honor her husband. It's shows genuine respect for him as well. By being kind and compassionate we open the way for his healing and her families healing ascwell. Do you think all of this gossip, hate and venombis helping them heal? No it hurts and it is sad that human beings focus so much on being hateful in this case. I have no issues with genders but sounds as if you might.

Date: May 01, 2016 02:48AM

Bullshit! Wrote:

> It isn't even ABOUT her. It's about accountability
> for ALL PARTIES if this public shaming is the game
> people are going to play these days.

Here is where your "point" is ignorant.

What you consider "public shaming" is the PC response and a ridiculous one.

A person relaying actual events on social media is harmless. The only thing that can become a problem is when a person relays actual events that some people are ashamed of --- the people choosing to act in a shameful way are to blame, not the messenger.

Your whole "accountability" thing actually kills your argument. Social media hold PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE for their actions.

If you do not do anything to be ashamed of, then you have no worries.

Lets say that Techie 7 called out these three people and commented on them cheating on their spouse/GFs etc....and it was not true. Normal people just continue on with life, maybe contact each other and let one and other know someone is posting lies about them. It is never a big deal to people when it is just bullshit lies, BUT always seems to become an issue when TRUE.

This culture of "Victimhood" and "Safe Spaces" is pathetic and childish.

A Minor Threat

Date: May 01, 2016 03:02AM

PS postpoppunk. First I am typing on a small phone and might have typos. Second you said trying to be a better human is Nobel and thankless. If you decide to be a better, kinder person with CO.passion for others you do it because you want to be a better person not because you expect someone to thank you or you want to be seen as some great person. One does this because they are good and they want to spread good. Again about the young lady you call her the "abuser." I never accused her of anything. None of us have any idea if any of this is true and even if it is I don't care it's not my business. For all we know her husband could have cheated but didn't end up on a public forum. Who knows who cares not me. I am simply pointing out the vile behavior of human beings against another. If instead we gave kindness and understanding maybe the world would be a little better maybe those suffering would find strength in their fellow man instead of despair. Does that sound so terrible?

Date: May 01, 2016 03:06AM

4goodvibeu Wrote:
> Postpoppunk. I knew when I hit "post" I would be
> setting myself up. I am a mother, a mother-in-law,
> grandmother, sister, aunt and have been divorced.
> I am not a man hater. My comments were not about
> gender, other than feeling women are a little
> weaker than men. I made no reference to victims. I
> stated that what this woman may or may not have
> done is not the point. Kindess and compassion are
> what matters. I don't believe in bashing male or
> female and my feelings and comments would be the
> same be it her or her husband. Yes honor her life
> because she is deceased. Honoringher life and
> memory with kindness does honor her husband. It's
> shows genuine respect for him as well. By being
> kind and compassionate we open the way for his
> healing and her families healing ascwell. Do you
> think all of this gossip, hate and venombis
> helping them heal? No it hurts and it is sad that
> human beings focus so much on being hateful in
> this case. I have no issues with genders but
> sounds as if you might.

I do not think any more or less of you knowing your roles in life. I agree on being compassionate to everyone. I am sure there are many reason to honor her life.

My issue was with you spreading the love and compassion while not even mentioning the actual victim who is living now --- the HUSBAND.

I do not agree that "Honoring her life and memory with kindness does honor her husband". I also do not allow "she could have been a sexually abused child" to excuse any future actions as an adult.

I believe your heart is in the right place and our world needs more people like you to balance out the hate. I am also sure you never intended to disregard the husband. In fact, what I think of you or your post is irrelevant and you do not owe me an explanation at all.

If asked, I would tell you to go on loving and living as you see fit and disregard others who slow you down.

I enjoy debate, learning and philosophy, so events like this are ripe for witnessing where society falls on certain issues.

A Minor Threat

Date: May 01, 2016 03:14AM

4goodvibeu Wrote:
> If you
> decide to be a better, kinder person with
> CO.passion for others you do it because you want
> to be a better person not because you expect
> someone to thank you or you want to be seen as
> some great person.

Agreed --- I should have said unnoticed or something along those lines verse "thankless".

> I am
> simply pointing out the vile behavior of human
> beings against another.

I am pointing out the same thing, but focusing on how that "vile behavior" can be found in more subtle places some may not look or even be in fear of pointing out due to the PC backlash.

> If instead we gave
> kindness and understanding maybe the world would
> be a little better maybe those suffering would
> find strength in their fellow man instead of
> despair. Does that sound so terrible?

Sounds great! I advocate for the same thing and even attempt to live that way by reaching out to anyone who may need a helping hand, or ear.

I have also found that sometimes a person has to ACT against those who cause suffering and not just try and wish it away.

A Minor Threat

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2016 03:15AM by postpoppunk.

Posted by: Wham! ()
Date: May 01, 2016 07:11AM

There's two facts I know: I have messages from her family that they HAVE known about these statements since they first began AND they are considering setting up an anti-bullying organization in her name.

Read this article. Maybe she was just following what she perceived as orders.

==========================

Firehouse Fun, or Reputation-Destroying Harassment?
Company officers must define what's acceptable and what's not

By Matthew Tobia
Published Sunday, December 1, 2013 | From the December 2013 Issue of FireRescue

Wham! The impact shocks the firefighter, but it actually tastes pretty good. It's her last day before her promotion to lieutenant, and her fellow firefighters are celebrating her accomplishment by serving "pie"—a healthy dose of whipped cream inside of a coffee filter, traditionally served by throwing it in the honoree's face. The soon-to-be lieutenant leaves knowing that she will genuinely be missed.

Events similar to this occur daily across the fire service as probies are welcomed into the family, senior members are given a "proper" retirement, and personnel move out of a fire station or celebrate birthdays. Firehouse fun is the stuff of legend, but such "indoctrinations" have the genuine potential to turn harmful to all involved and place the reputation of the fire company in jeopardy.

Horror Stories
Firehouse pranks have been used as an excuse to defend wholly unacceptable behavior. A firefighter comes into the station, opens their locker and finds a noose hanging inside. Is this a joke, or a threat? What is the ethnicity of the firefighter? Does it matter?

Assume you're the company officer in that station. The firefighter reports the noose to you and asks what you intend to do about it. Unprepared (or indifferent), you assemble all of the members in the fire station and, in the presence of the victim, ask each member if they placed the noose in the locker. Not surprisingly, they all deny it. You halfheartedly admonish the members and then dismiss the matter.

Unknowingly, you have just started down a path that could end your involvement in the fire service. Without getting into the issue of race relations in the fire service, a compelling case of workplace violence can be effectively argued. The individual responsible for placing the noose may never be known, but your actions, or inactions, as a company officer will become the subject of scrutiny.

Another example: An individual with an IQ of approximately 80 is allowed to join the fire station as a "contributing member." The individual does not have the mental capacity to judge right from wrong and relies on his "friends" in the fire station to use their judgment in supporting him. During a spinal immobilization class, the member is secured to a back board. Time goes by. Another member enters the fire station and hears muffled cries; following them, he finds the boarded member hanging, upside down, in the tower. The member rescues the mentally disabled victim and calls 9-1-1. The victim is transported to the hospital. While in the hospital, he suffers a catastrophic cerebral aneurism and dies. The coroner rules the death a homicide.

Lessons Learned
There is a profound difference between actions intended to be humorous and those that are punitive, dangerous, motivated by a desire to do harm, or based on some misguided belief that newer members must be required to undergo humiliating indoctrinations before they are permitted to earn the title of firefighter.

Company officers have a responsibility to ensure that expectations are clearly defined at the outset of membership so that there's no doubt as to what's acceptable and what's not. Members should not be allowed to define the norms of the company.

Equally dangerous are situations in which the company officer is involved in the harassing or demeaning behavior. Subordinate members, strongly motivated to not be ostracized, will often tolerate the abuse against their better judgment. Even when the subject of the abuse doesn't want to be involved in an investigation of the company officer, however, a third-party report is sufficient to sustain an action by the department.

Most firehouse practical jokes are harmless. When they do not embarrass, physically or emotionally harm, or single out a person for ridicule, they generally won't result in a harassment accusation. However, they're not without risk. In the end, it is the recipient or witness who may judge whether the joke was received as intended. This is why many company officers choose not to allow any practical joking of any kind. In the end, this may be the most effective way to avoid becoming some attorney's example of what not to permit in the firehouse.

Remember: Some fire service traditions should remain firmly entrenched in their origins—the past.

Date: May 01, 2016 08:41AM

postpoppunk Wrote:
> Bullshit! Wrote:
> -----
>
> > It isn't even ABOUT her. It's about
> accountability
> > for ALL PARTIES if this public shaming is the
> game
> > people are going to play these days.
>
> Here is where your "point" is ignorant.
>
> What you consider "public shaming" is the PC
> response and a ridiculous one.
>
> A person relaying actual events on social media is
> harmless. The only thing that can become a problem
> is when a person relays actual events that some
> people are ashamed of --- the people choosing to
> act in a shameful way are to blame, not the
> messenger.
>
> Your whole "accountability" thing actually kills
> your argument. Social media hold PEOPLE
> ACCOUNTABLE for their actions.
>
> If you do not do anything to be ashamed of, then
> you have no worries.
>
> Lets say that Techie 7 called out these three
> people and commented on them cheating on their
> spouse/GFs etc....and it was not true. Normal
> people just continue on with life, maybe contact
> each other and let one and other know someone is
> posting lies about them. It is never a big deal to
> people when it is just bullshit lies, BUT always
> seems to become an issue when TRUE.
>
> This culture of "Victimhood" and "Safe Spaces" is
> pathetic and childish.

Oh, boy. Look... now that it's morning and I might be a bit more awake...

First off, back to something else you said last night - I am most certainly not the one making claims that people sleeping with eachother impacts their ability to do their job. I was the one who thought that was pretty much utter bullshit,

Second, accountability was the lesser half of my whole, original argument that is - simply put - mind your business. Besides, are you not, yourself, saying that social media is a perfectly acceptable MEANS to hold people accountable? I think you are, so why you think my argument for accountability is somehow ignorant I have no idea... well, unless it's because what you're really saying is no one should be held accountable EXCEPT her.

Lastly, please consider what you actually wrote. You're trying to chastise me for perpetuating the notion of victimology, right? Trying to educate me in the benefits of social media because there are no victims and it's an ideal way to hold people accountable, yes? Setting aside that your arguments are a bit convoluted... you also said earlier that the only VICTIM here is the husband.

If you TRULY believe that, then you tell me how it's perfectly fine that, as the INNOCENT VICTIM, he's been publicly embarrassed by having his private life laid bare for every single person from Techie 7 on down to weigh in on? What, you think he's GRATEFUL to the asshole who started this? That all these 10, 15 pages of crap are exactly what was missing in his life? Please.

Whatever his wife was doing was HIS and her business and didn't belong here or on any other form of social media. THAT is my argument. If, like others, you want to believe that position equates to social justice, then I'm going to suggest you also do a little reading up on what actually constitutes a SJW... because it doesn't mean what you think it means.

Posted by: Someone with a brain ()
Date: May 01, 2016 09:00AM

>
> If you TRULY believe that, then you tell me how
> it's perfectly fine that, as the INNOCENT VICTIM,
> he's been publicly embarrassed by having his
> private life laid bare for every single person
> from Techie 7 on down to weigh in on? What, you
> think he's GRATEFUL to the asshole who started
> this? That all these 10, 15 pages of crap are
> exactly what was missing in his life? Please.
>
> Whatever his wife was doing was HIS and her
> business and didn't belong here or on any other
> form of social media. THAT is my argument. If,
> like others, you want to believe that position
> equates to social justice, then I'm going to
> suggest you also do a little reading up on what
> actually constitutes a SJW... because it doesn't
> mean what you think it means.

Agree.

Posted by: Past MoCo EMT ()
Date: May 01, 2016 09:34AM

4goodvibeu Wrote:
> PS postpoppunk. First I am typing on a small phone
> and might have typos. Second you said trying to be
> a better human is Nobel and thankless. If you
> decide to be a better, kinder person with
> CO.passion for others you do it because you want
> to be a better person not because you expect
> someone to thank you or you want to be seen as
> some great person. One does this because they are
> good and they want to spread good. Again about the
> young lady you call her the "abuser." I never
> accused her of anything. None of us have any idea
> if any of this is true and even if it is I don't
> care it's not my business.
> Who knows who cares not me. I am
> simply pointing out the vile behavior of human
> beings against another. If instead we gave
> kindness and understanding maybe the world would
> be a little better maybe those suffering would
> find strength in their fellow man instead of
> despair. Does that sound so terrible?

Exactlty. It goes back to why we got into this job to begin with... Compassion for others, wanting to help others in thier times of need... When you give to others, you give with a 'Glad Heart's meaning you expect nothing in return. That doesn't mean it doesn't make you feel good, but that is your 'reward'. Just like when you make a save at a house fire and feel good, but you don't anything but that great feeling of really saving a life.

That same attitude, that 'save from a house fire', can be transferred to every action in your daily life.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2016 09:47AM by Past MoCo EMT.

Date: May 01, 2016 09:35AM

Someone with a brain Wrote:
> >
> > If you TRULY believe that, then you tell me how
> > it's perfectly fine that, as the INNOCENT
> VICTIM,
> > he's been publicly embarrassed by having his
> > private life laid bare for every single person
> > from Techie 7 on down to weigh in on? What, you
> > think he's GRATEFUL to the asshole who started
> > this? That all these 10, 15 pages of crap are
> > exactly what was missing in his life? Please.
> >
> > Whatever his wife was doing was HIS and her
> > business and didn't belong here or on any other
> > form of social media. THAT is my argument. If,
> > like others, you want to believe that position
> > equates to social justice, then I'm going to
> > suggest you also do a little reading up on what
> > actually constitutes a SJW... because it
> doesn't
> > mean what you think it means.
>
> Agree.

Agree.

Posted by: Bucket Man ()
Date: May 01, 2016 04:43PM

I hope her husband takes the necessary time to grieve. Then, with the help of investigators and lawyers, I hope he files a civil lawsuit agaiinst the County for allowing bullying in the workplace, as well as the assholes behind it. I hope your County Administrator and HR department see that many heads roll for this. Not sure what type of administrator your Fire Chief is... maybe it needs to start with him.
> Techie 7 Wrote:
> -----
> > A new tramp emerges for us to watch destroy
> > herself. Nicole Mittendorf at 32 is already
> > slutting her way around the county. Got wasted
> and
> > screwed Sam Mill's cousin and last week was
> seen
> > at 8's usual hockey game in DC making out with
> > Nate Larkin. Pics to come from someone there.
> Also
> > hear some JJ Walsh play? She's married to a
> nice
> > dude. Not sure if he knows. He's a trooper up
> here

Posted by: Whiteknight ()
Date: May 01, 2016 05:28PM

Bucket Man Wrote:
> I hope her husband takes the necessary time to
> grieve. Then, with the help of investigators and
> lawyers, I hope he files a civil lawsuit agaiinst
> the County for allowing bullying in the workplace,
> as well as the assholes behind it. I hope your
> County Administrator and HR department see that
> many heads roll for this. Not sure what type of
> administrator your Fire Chief is... maybe it needs
> to start with him.
> -----
> > Techie 7 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > A new tramp emerges for us to watch destroy
> > > herself. Nicole Mittendorf at 32 is already
> > > slutting her way around the county. Got
> wasted
> > and
> > > screwed Sam Mill's cousin and last week was
> > seen
> > > at 8's usual hockey game in DC making out
> with
> > > Nate Larkin. Pics to come from someone there.
> > Also
> > > hear some JJ Walsh play? She's married to a
> > nice
> > > dude. Not sure if he knows. He's a trooper up
> > here

Her husband killed her

Date: May 01, 2016 08:58PM

It's a wedding notice. Look at the helmet and her heels. They more than likely got permission to use equipment to use for their wedding notice. Tlof the two names on the helmet neither are her name.

Date: May 01, 2016 09:01PM

That pic is a wedding notice. Look at her heels, look at the names on the helmet. Looks like these two planned a 4/22 wedding. This does not seem to be the woman who was found in White Oak Canyon.

Date: May 01, 2016 09:03PM

Aaarrg I do not know how to use these. I was trying to post my response below a pic of a couple in a fire engine.

Date: May 01, 2016 09:10PM

A great article by STATter911 and his take on the situation as it stands now. It also includes video of the story from the news which had an interview from Cary, the Admin of Fairfax Underground, about a recent court order to remove comments about another female FF, and his take on the posts and the posters.

http://www.statter911.com/2016/04/30/fairfax-chief-talks-cyber-bullying-investigation/

Posted by: ....... ()
Date: May 01, 2016 09:23PM

Past MoCo EMT Wrote:
> A great article by STATter911 and his take on the
> situation as it stands now. It also includes
> video of the story from the news which had an
> interview from Cary, the Admin of Fairfax
> Underground, about a recent court order to remove
> comments about another female FF, and his take on
> the posts and the posters.
>
> http://www.statter911.com/2016/04/30/fairfax-chief
> -talks-cyber-bullying-investigation/

VSP says the posts didn't lead to her suicide. What part about that can't you grasp?

You've admitted to having a financial interest in all this. I'm starting to think you may be posting, thus keeping the topic alive, to gain more business.

Date: May 01, 2016 10:25PM

I DO NOT have a financial interest in this! I clearly stated that the of business is done for FREE. Meaning there is no compensation of any sort, no reimbursement for expenses, free. But it is something we believe deeply in so we do it.

The reason for posting things is for information sharing. This is not just about Nicole. She brought the problem to the National spotlight, but the problem has been there, in every sector, Public or Private. Male and Female. Race, Religion, LGBT, etc.

The Admin's point was 'The Chief shouldn't be pointing fingers at me. He already had a problem that he should have known about. When I got the Court Order, I removed the posts concerning that other woman but I never heard any complaints about posts about Nicole Mittendorf'

And that right there is my point. The World is too big to run around and police everyone all the time. So companies put policies and Code of Ethics in place and expect everyone to follow them. They block websites from the intranet. They do training. But until a complaint comes in, we police ourselves. Through Human Nature, I think that can be our downfall. 1 person says something that's funny, and then a 2nd person joins in to continue the laughter, then a 3rd, and so on. Then it's repeated or continued a couple days later. And so on.

But don't make me out to be the bad guy. I come with a pure heart who only wants change.

Posted by: PKF7J ()
Date: May 02, 2016 05:20PM

I'm just a casual observer here.

So some firemen posted pics and talked shit about girls they worked with. Since they did it here, the locals inflamed the situation. One of the girls mentioned killed herself. People connect the posts to her death. People are laying blame on the posters and even the forum.

Is that about right?

Posted by: bUGpu ()
Date: May 02, 2016 07:16PM

PKF7J Wrote:
> I'm just a casual observer here.
>
> So some firemen posted pics and talked shit about
> girls they worked with. Since they did it here,
> the locals inflamed the situation. One of the
> girls mentioned killed herself. People connect the
> posts to her death. People are laying blame on the
> posters and even the forum.
>
> Is that about right?

No - the VA State Police has stated that the posts here or any social media had anything to do with her death.

The Chief, SJWs, White Knights and the general victimhood generation are still trying to connect the death with social media - even in the face of facts that prove them to be wrong.

Also posters are whining like bitches about people posting other peoples fuck-ups online. "It is none of our business" is the usual ignorant statement.

People are weak "Safe Space" pussies who have gotten so thin skinned that fucking WORDS hurt them and are reason for legal action.

Date: May 02, 2016 09:54PM

Wow bUGpu such venom. Seems like the "words" of others have a much stronger impact on you. I agree the world has become a hyper-sensitive to many meaningless things generating needless lawsuits which in turn generate more public burden costs. Weakness? Feeling the need to post ugly comments about another human being is about as weak and pathetic as one can get. No matter what the other person is supposedly doing. There have been comments here about people playing judge, jury and executioner before knowing ALL the facts. Hmmm that same exact statement is true for those making the derogatory posts about Nicole or others. And in many cases words can and do hurt.

Posted by: The Chief Sucks ()
Date: May 03, 2016 01:16PM

Chief, you need not be talking with the administrator here to have him remove posts...you need to talk to your barbaric firefighter staff to stop posting cruel, hateful things on a public forum. You ass-clowns should consider a private FB group (not open to the public or others) if you want to spew your wretched hate.

Posted by: WF9E7 ()
Date: May 03, 2016 05:07PM

4goodvibeu Wrote:
> And
> in many cases words can and do hurt.

only if it is a weak person

there was a time that "sticks and stones..." was just for little kids, now it is needed for adults - pathetic

Posted by: jJh4e ()
Date: May 03, 2016 05:11PM

The Chief Sucks Wrote:
> Chief, you need not be talking with the
> administrator here to have him remove posts...you
> need to talk to your barbaric firefighter staff to
> stop posting cruel, hateful things on a public
> forum. You ass-clowns should consider a private
> FB group (not open to the public or others) if you
> want to spew your wretched hate.

no hate as spewed on this site
just a person reporting what other people were doing

happens that one of the people was being unfaithful to their spouse

so other people called the cheater names

and other people do not like that other people called the cheater names

using "cheater" is OK, but slut. skank or whore are NOT OK

because adults these days can not handle being called names

pa-fucking-thetic!

Date: May 03, 2016 06:00PM

Wf9e7 you must be the same person changing your name over and over. The key word in both of your responses is adult. An adult would never post someone else's private affairs on a public forum. Only someone with a 12 year old mentality would engage in such juvenile behavior.

Date: May 03, 2016 06:08PM

And it's not just being called names. Whoever is posting these things is changing people's perception of this person. People they must face everyday. They know people are judging them negatively and whether it's true or not it's still most likely not the entire story. How can someone work with people knowing they are talking about them behind their back. Especially in this line of work when you are trusting these people to have your back and potentially save your life. You don't feel like they will want to have your back if they "think" your are a skank or whatever other derogatory thing that you were accused of being. Again it's junior high crap. Sad to see people who are supposed to be adults who have never mentally gotten beyond middle school.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2016 08:10PM by 4goodvibeu.

Posted by: NcuFE ()
Date: May 04, 2016 02:26AM

4goodvibeu Wrote:
> And it's not just being called names. Whoever is
> posting these things is changing people's
> perception of this person. People they must face
> everyday. They know people are judging them
> negatively and whether it's true or not it's still
> most likely not the entire story. How can someone
> work with people knowing they are talking about
> them behind their back. Especially in this line of
> work when you are trusting these people to have
> your back and potentially save your life. You
> don't feel like they will want to have your back
> if they "think" your are a skank or whatever other
> derogatory thing that you were accused of being.
> Again it's junior high crap. Sad to see people who
> are supposed to be adults who have never mentally
> gotten beyond middle school.

Thought you had a brain, but guess not.

In an ADULT world, ADULT decisions have consequences.

I will educate you on what happened here on this site:

A person named a few people who were having sex. One of the people was a married lady. This married lady also was witnessed kissing ANOTHER person.

So to sum up - this married lady was cheating on her husband with 2 people.

Now for your "How can someone
> work with people knowing they are talking about
> them behind their back."

So true - the woman who cheated on her husband did so with co-workers in their field. He was a VA state cop and she a FF/EMT. So, SHE created a terrible place for HIM to have to work.

In REALITY, cheating on your husband with multiple people and those people being co-workers, which creates a HWE for HIM is much worse then some person calling you names.

Problem is that even if the names are juvenile, they are true and appropriate.

The poster who reported the cheating adults was quite spot on - they said "time to watch another slut ruin her life..."

And that happened.

Also, some really simple logic here for you - if you do not want co-workers thinking you are a "skank", do not fuck your co-workers while married.

I applaud whoever posted about these people. ALL of them - the woman who cheated on her husband and guess what, they named the GUYS she cheated with. So, again, not "middle school" at all. Just reporting facts that happened.

I will help you out, since I know you do not have the intelligence to look beyond your feelings.

Lets say the poster originally typed this:

"I was surprised to see Jane Doe kissing Bob Smith at the hockey game, considering she is married to John Doe. Also, I think it is terrible that Jane Doe had sex with Chris Williams. I guess people just do not respect marriage any longer. Jane Doe must be a bad person to do that to her husband, also, Bob Smith and Chris Williams are bad people too for doing those things with a married woman."

So, a post in language you can accept? A person voicing their opinion on other adults actions is not ok for you?

Maybe the poster was a close friend of John Doe and Jane Doe and did not want to be personally involved by telling John face to face, BUT wanted his friend John to know his wife was cheating on him WITH THEIR CO-WORKERS (another reason the poster may want to be anon), so they decided to post anon.

This entire narrative of making the abuser the victim is disgusting.

Even more simple for you - ONE MARRIED PERSON FUCKED THEIR CO-WORKERS WHO ALSO ARE AND THE SPOUSES CO-WORKERS. The PERSON who did this, is the abuser. Period. It is irrelevant how it came to light, who posted whatever or where.

Is the fact that other people took to social media to out this abuser your problem? If so, you have your priorities backwards.

Just make sure that if YOUR SPOUSE or YOUR DAUGHTERS BF/SPOUSE is fucking your or her co-workers, that YOU hope and pray that no one lets you or your daughter know in any fashion available. Make sure YOU DEFEND all the people who protect YOUR CHEATING HUSBAND and congratulate them for not acting like they were in middle school.

Believe you said you were a grandmother, so if your grand daughter is married and her husband is fucking other women YOUR GRAND DAUGHTER works with and has to see every day, make sure to tell everyone not to act like middle school kids, because TELLING YOUR GRAND DAUGHTER that her husband is fucking her co-workers is GOSSIP or TATTLE-TELLING. Make sure NO ONE uses social media to alert YOUR GRAND DAUGHTER ABOUT HER HUSBAND FUCKING OTHER WOMEN either, because that is just so juvenile.

Everyone is mad about the word "slut" or "whore" (do not remember which it was) and that is it.

If it was YOUR GRAND DAUGHTER this was happening to, then you would be SO FUCKING HAPPY if ANYONE in ANY way somehow let her know what was happening.

If you were up in heaven watching YOUR GRAND DAUGHTERS HUSBAND FUCK THEIR CO-WORKERS you would pray that someone, anyone, would post:

"John is such a fucking asshole, he fucked suzy and Brenda while married to Jane. Lets watch as John ruins his life"

JANE is YOUR GRAND DAUGHTER. John is her husband.

Date: May 04, 2016 06:51AM

You have serious issues and a lot of hate. There is no reasoning with someone like you. You have your mind made up and it doesn't matter what anyone says you are hell bent on your point of view. I am not passive aggressive nor am I afraid to face anyone and look them in they eye. If either of my children or their spouses were cheating and I knew it beyond a doubt not just by rumor, I would confront them both, especially in this day and age of STDs. I certainly would not make it anyone elses business. I would do the same for any of my friends or family. It's a matter of respect and dignity.

Posted by: cvcyw ()
Date: May 04, 2016 08:28PM

4goodvibeu Wrote:
> You have serious issues and a lot of hate. There
> is no reasoning with someone like you. You have
> your mind made up and it doesn't matter what
> anyone says you are hell bent on your point of
> view. I am not passive aggressive nor am I afraid
> to face anyone and look them in they eye. If
> either of my children or their spouses were
> cheating and I knew it beyond a doubt not just by
> rumor, I would confront them both, especially in
> this day and age of STDs. I certainly would not
> make it anyone elses business. I would do the same
> for any of my friends or family. It's a matter of
> respect and dignity.

You are wrong, period.

It is great YOU would tell / confront whoever for whatever, but irrelevant.

Here are the issues:

1. Cyberbullying - it did not happen on this site, police have stated that social media had nothing to do with her death

2. not peoples business what happened in their private life - wrong, she cheated in PUBLIC / she cheated with co-workers, nothing about those actions is private at all

3. a word used to describe her actions "slut" are mean - so what? it is an adjective describing another persons actions, the word was earned by her for breaking the law (infidelity) and fucking her co-workers, would HARLOT or FLOOZY be acceptable?

4. the victim - MSM, SJWs and people like you consider her a victim, that is logically and reasonably impossible, she was the ABUSER on all counts

5. YOU were worried about people talking at work - she created the HWE where the HUSBAND would be talked about because his wife is fucking his friend/co-workers

6. gender - it this were a male, this thread would not exist, the media would portray him as an abuser (rightfully so), no one would care that people posted that he cheated online or used mean words to describe his actions

I actually am tired and bored of educating the ignorant for now, so I will stop there.

But this:

"You have serious issues and a lot of hate."

Wrong. I use logic and reason before making conclusions on any issue or event. That does not equate to hate.

"There is no reasoning with someone like you."

Wrong. I am incredibly reasonable and have been with every post and thought. The problem you are having is actually using REASONING over FEELING. Do I like what happened? No, but that does not exclude using critical thinking to state facts and obvious truths.

" You have your mind made up and it doesn't matter what anyone says you are hell bent on your point of view."

Wrong. It does matter what other people say, but I will point out when what they are saying is incorrect.

There are such simple things in life as examples that disprove everything the MSM, SJWs, YOU and other logically blind people are trying to advocate.

If a person is a murderer, hiding they have AIDS, a child molester, armed robber, rapist, adulterer, thief, embezzler or just selling fake movie CDs on the street...............they ALL are BAD PEOPLE who are HURTING OTHER PEOPLE and it is completely IRRELLEVANT HOW they are exposed for THEIR CHOSEN ACTIONS.

THEY ARE ALL CRIMINALS and FORFIET ANY RIGHT to object to the WAY they were EXPOSED FOR THEIR CRIMES.

Get it through your fucking head that this person was hurting other people directly and indirectly. The End. How, who, when, where or why another person relayed that person's actions is completely IRELLEVANT.

What is so blatantly staring everyone in the face, but they choose to ignore, is that this person's decision to hurt others is the cause of everything that followed.

No matter how you question the "How, who, when, where or why" will it excuse the person who chose to hurt others, never.

You can suggest that posting on an online forum anon is juvenile - irrelevant, CAUSED by the person who chose to hurt others

You can suggest that it is no ones business - irrelevant, CAUSED by the person who chose to hurt others

You can suggest that the poster was passive aggressive - irrelevant, CAUSED by the person who chose to hurt others

You can suggest things were posted by a jealous male/female - irrelevant, CAUSED by the person who chose to hurt others

You can suggest that FB postings were bullying, mean or immature - irrelevant, CAUSED by the person who chose to hurt others

To really dumb this entire thing down:

BAD thing was DONE, BAD thing was EXPOSED.

How YOU, or anyone else, FEELS about the "How, who, when, where or why" is absolutely meaningless verse the simple reality that a person who was hurting others was simply exposed for their actions.

Date: May 04, 2016 08:48PM

Remove FF/Medic Mittendorf from the equation. My issue has always been that there are numerous posts concerning numerous women, races, Volunteer vs Paid, etc. This is not about 1 person. It is her being reported about in the media, but the posts are about many people.

Posted by: wD69U ()
Date: May 04, 2016 10:09PM

Past MoCo EMT Wrote:
> Remove FF/Medic Mittendorf from the equation. My
> issue has always been that there are numerous
> posts concerning numerous women, races, Volunteer
> vs Paid, etc. This is not about 1 person. It is
> her being reported about in the media, but the
> posts are about many people.

did not ask or address you

Posted by: Please Get Help ()
Date: May 05, 2016 12:44AM

NcuFE Wrote:
> 4goodvibeu Wrote:
> -----
> > And it's not just being called names. Whoever
> is
> > posting these things is changing people's
> > perception of this person. People they must
> face
> > everyday. They know people are judging them
> > negatively and whether it's true or not it's
> still
> > most likely not the entire story. How can
> someone
> > work with people knowing they are talking about
> > them behind their back. Especially in this line
> of
> > work when you are trusting these people to have
> > your back and potentially save your life. You
> > don't feel like they will want to have your
> back
> > if they "think" your are a skank or whatever
> other
> > derogatory thing that you were accused of
> being.
> > Again it's junior high crap. Sad to see people
> who
> > are supposed to be adults who have never
> mentally
> > gotten beyond middle school.
>
>
> Thought you had a brain, but guess not.
>
> In an ADULT world, ADULT decisions have
> consequences.
>
> I will educate you on what happened here on this
> site:
>
> A person named a few people who were having sex.
> One of the people was a married lady. This married
> lady also was witnessed kissing ANOTHER person.
>
> So to sum up - this married lady was cheating on
> her husband with 2 people.
>
> Now for your "How can someone
> > work with people knowing they are talking about
> > them behind their back."
>
> So true - the woman who cheated on her husband did
> so with co-workers in their field. He was a VA
> state cop and she a FF/EMT. So, SHE created a
> terrible place for HIM to have to work.
>
> In REALITY, cheating on your husband with multiple
> people and those people being co-workers, which
> creates a HWE for HIM is much worse then some
> person calling you names.
>
> Problem is that even if the names are juvenile,
> they are true and appropriate.
>
> The poster who reported the cheating adults was
> quite spot on - they said "time to watch another
> slut ruin her life..."
>
> And that happened.
>
> Also, some really simple logic here for you - if
> you do not want co-workers thinking you are a
> "skank", do not fuck your co-workers while
> married.
>
> I applaud whoever posted about these people. ALL
> of them - the woman who cheated on her husband and
> guess what, they named the GUYS she cheated with.
> So, again, not "middle school" at all. Just
> reporting facts that happened.
>
> I will help you out, since I know you do not have
> the intelligence to look beyond your feelings.
>
> Lets say the poster originally typed this:
>
> "I was surprised to see Jane Doe kissing Bob Smith
> at the hockey game, considering she is married to
> John Doe. Also, I think it is terrible that Jane
> Doe had sex with Chris Williams. I guess people
> just do not respect marriage any longer. Jane Doe
> must be a bad person to do that to her husband,
> also, Bob Smith and Chris Williams are bad people
> too for doing those things with a married woman."
>
> So, a post in language you can accept? A person
> voicing their opinion on other adults actions is
> not ok for you?
>
> Maybe the poster was a close friend of John Doe
> and Jane Doe and did not want to be personally
> involved by telling John face to face, BUT wanted
> his friend John to know his wife was cheating on
> him WITH THEIR CO-WORKERS (another reason the
> poster may want to be anon), so they decided to
> post anon.
>
> This entire narrative of making the abuser the
> victim is disgusting.
>
> Even more simple for you - ONE MARRIED PERSON
> FUCKED THEIR CO-WORKERS WHO ALSO ARE AND THE
> SPOUSES CO-WORKERS. The PERSON who did this, is
> the abuser. Period. It is irrelevant how it came
> to light, who posted whatever or where.
>
> Is the fact that other people took to social media
> to out this abuser your problem? If so, you have
> your priorities backwards.
>
> Just make sure that if YOUR SPOUSE or YOUR
> DAUGHTERS BF/SPOUSE is fucking your or her
> co-workers, that YOU hope and pray that no one
> lets you or your daughter know in any fashion
> available. Make sure YOU DEFEND all the people who
> protect YOUR CHEATING HUSBAND and congratulate
> them for not acting like they were in middle
> school.
>
> Believe you said you were a grandmother, so if
> your grand daughter is married and her husband is
> fucking other women YOUR GRAND DAUGHTER works with
> and has to see every day, make sure to tell
> everyone not to act like middle school kids,
> because TELLING YOUR GRAND DAUGHTER that her
> husband is fucking her co-workers is GOSSIP or
> TATTLE-TELLING. Make sure NO ONE uses social media
> to alert YOUR GRAND DAUGHTER ABOUT HER HUSBAND
> FUCKING OTHER WOMEN either, because that is just
> so juvenile.
>
> Everyone is mad about the word "slut" or "whore"
> (do not remember which it was) and that is it.
>
> If it was YOUR GRAND DAUGHTER this was happening
> to, then you would be SO FUCKING HAPPY if ANYONE
> in ANY way somehow let her know what was
> happening.
>
> If you were up in heaven watching YOUR GRAND
> DAUGHTERS HUSBAND FUCK THEIR CO-WORKERS you would
> pray that someone, anyone, would post:
>
> "John is such a fucking asshole, he fucked suzy
> and Brenda while married to Jane. Lets watch as
> John ruins his life"
>
> JANE is YOUR GRAND DAUGHTER. John is her husband.

You really are unhinged. You appear to have an unhealthy obsession with other people's sex lives, which are NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. It's obvious that this is personal to you. I'm sorry if your wife/husband cheated on you, but that is between the parties involved, not the rest of the world. If anyone is operating on emotion, not reason, it is you. Seriously, you really need help before you go off the deep end.

Date: May 05, 2016 10:10AM

Could not have said it better. This person's responses give off a very strong sociopathic vibe. Not even worth wasting any more time on. Like trying to reason with a two year old.

Posted by: Hmmmm ()
Date: May 05, 2016 12:09PM

I have read through all of these posts and there are common come backs in the people who are defending the disgusting original posts. I swear these people just repeat the same things and its old. Allow me to bring some reality to it.

The whole "she cheated so she deserved it, she created the HWE, etc.". Not once in any of this did I see actual proof that she cheated. Jim Bobs girlfriends cousins aunts neighbors dog saw her at a game with Joe is not proof. That is hear say. Until someone can come up with actual proof than some butthurt swinging dick saying she did it, it's just not factual.

To expand from that, there have been people expressing disgust that the comments came from FF's. To which the response has been given many times "prove that it was a FF, if not its slander". So it's ok to call someone out BY NAME without any proof but to give a generalized statement is not? How ironic.

To the ones saying that she wasn't targeted because the poster included the males names is just ridiculous. He wasn't calling them sluts, he called HER a slut. If I said "I have two pets. My dog is a slut and I have a cat". Just because I said cat in the sentence doesn't mean I am being just as derogatory towards it as I was the dog.

Now, to top it all off, there was a post on this thread that was greatly ignored by all the people defending the comments of the original poster. A person pulled a post from the Alexandria fairfax underground thread. The original post was made November 6, 2015. Almost a month before Techie7 posted on this thread. The original post said...

"I have known Mills from 32 was no good since she fucked her way here but this is shit. Anyone else hear that she hosted a party and let another female FF get completely wasted and taken advantage of by her cousin?"

Kind of changes the perspective from "slut" to RAPE! For someone to deal with a sexual assault, in part, by one of her peers and then see it blasted on an anonymous open forum such as this must have been devastating. It's pretty obvious that if someone was gossiping about a sexual assault they wouldn't say "hey I raped this chick" so the rumors become that it was consensual. Now, I know there will be assholes saying "then why didn't she report it"...think about reporting an incident such as this and then during the process of investigating the parties involved are still supposed to have your back during a run that has the potential of being life or death. What do you do?

To those that say this thread or any of the stuff that was on FB that led to her shutting it down had nothing to do with her death are ignorant. Her family and friends knew why she would take her own life so why would she rehash that in a suicide note. I'm sure she would take that moment to tell those closest to her how much she loves them.

I think there's way more to this story than what is just written here.

Posted by: nJPjc ()
Date: May 05, 2016 07:39PM

Please Get Help Wrote:

> You really are unhinged.

Wrong.

> You appear to have an
> unhealthy obsession with other people's sex lives,
> which are NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Wrong.

> It's obvious that
> this is personal to you.

Wrong.

> I'm sorry if your
> wife/husband cheated on you, but that is between
> the parties involved, not the rest of the world.

Wrong.

> If anyone is operating on emotion, not reason, it
> is you. Seriously, you really need help before you
> go off the deep end.

Wrong.

I have used only reason and logic. It has to explained repetitively for those like yourself and other posters who can not handle reality.

It is not my fault there are willingly ignorant people, like yourself, in this world.

Posted by: TeGhJ ()
Date: May 05, 2016 07:40PM

4goodvibeu Wrote:
> Could not have said it better. This person's
> responses give off a very strong sociopathic vibe.
> Not even worth wasting any more time on. Like
> trying to reason with a two year old.

You have used no reason at all, just emotion and speculation. That is why what you think is irrelevant in this matter.

Posted by: XnVJC ()
Date: May 05, 2016 07:48PM

Hmmmm Wrote:

> To those that say this thread or any of the stuff
> that was on FB that led to her shutting it down
> had nothing to do with her death are ignorant.

The VA State Police have stated that this thread and any other social media had nothing to do with her death.

You can keep hoping that social media is the "boogie-man", but it will never happen.

And with the "slut" thing again - always tell exactly which posters are female when they cry about being called names.

I do sincerely hope that every poster that has typed that it is "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" is cheated on by their significant other and no one ever lets them know.

Posted by: Church Lady ()
Date: May 05, 2016 08:40PM

This seems appropriate for some of the posters here.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Date: May 05, 2016 08:56PM

XnVJC Wrote:
> Hmmmm Wrote:
> -----
>
> > To those that say this thread or any of the
> stuff
> > that was on FB that led to her shutting it down
> > had nothing to do with her death are ignorant.
>
> The VA State Police have stated that this thread
> and any other social media had nothing to do with
> her death.
>
> You can keep hoping that social media is the
> "boogie-man", but it will never happen.
>
> And with the "slut" thing again - always tell
> exactly which posters are female when they cry
> about being called names.
>
> I do sincerely hope that every poster that has
> typed that it is "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" is
> cheated on by their significant other and no one
> ever lets them know.

Hahaha! Well let me tell you something, I've been there and I can sure as SHIT tell you with 100% certainty and conviction that the absolute LAST way I would have wanted to find out was via some cowardly fucking troll on FB or a board like this. Some simpering fucking keyboard warrior who didn't have the BALLS to tell me to my face.

No... I much, MUCH preferred figuring it out on my own.

Know why?

BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY IT WAS NOBODY ELSE'S FUCKING BUSINESS BUT MINE AND MY EX'S.

So... there's that :)

Posted by: Well?? ()
Date: May 05, 2016 10:13PM

Bullshit! Wrote:
> XnVJC Wrote:
> -----
> > Hmmmm Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> >
> > > To those that say this thread or any of the
> > stuff
> > > that was on FB that led to her shutting it
> down
> > > had nothing to do with her death are
> ignorant.
> >
> > The VA State Police have stated that this
> thread
> > and any other social media had nothing to do
> with
> > her death.
> >
> > You can keep hoping that social media is the
> > "boogie-man", but it will never happen.
> >
> > And with the "slut" thing again - always tell
> > exactly which posters are female when they cry
> > about being called names.
> >
> > I do sincerely hope that every poster that has
> > typed that it is "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" is
> > cheated on by their significant other and no
> one
> > ever lets them know.
>
> Hahaha! Well let me tell you something, I've been
> there and I can sure as SHIT tell you with 100%
> certainty and conviction that the absolute LAST
> way I would have wanted to find out was via some
> cowardly fucking troll on FB or a board like this.
> Some simpering fucking keyboard warrior who didn't
> have the BALLS to tell me to my face.
>
> No... I much, MUCH preferred figuring it out on my
> own.
>
> Know why?
>
> BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY IT WAS NOBODY ELSE'S
> FUCKING BUSINESS BUT MINE AND MY EX'S.
>
> So... there's that :)

How do you know it wasn't her husband posting it?

Date: May 06, 2016 12:31AM

Well?? Wrote:
>
> How do you know it wasn't her husband posting it?

Everyone is sitting behind a keyboard using anonymous names. No one knows who anyone posting anything is. Yet, all we do is go in circles.

Posted by: From Canada ()
Date: May 10, 2016 01:01AM

Whether or not the posts lead to Nicole's death is immaterial to me. I've read all the hate posts for myself and have lost a lot of respect for firefighters. Even if you didn't cause her death, you are still mean, malicious people for posting that trash.

Date: May 10, 2016 06:02AM

From Canada Wrote:
> Whether or not the posts lead to Nicole's death is
> immaterial to me. I've read all the hate posts
> for myself and have lost a lot of respect for
> firefighters. Even if you didn't cause her death,
> you are still mean, malicious people for posting
> that trash.

Amen

Posted by: HYPOCRISY..make yourself a shirt ()
Date: May 10, 2016 09:36AM

From Canada Wrote:
> Even if you didn't cause her death,
> you are still mean, malicious people for posting
> that trash.

So, if I sign my name with something like "blaze" or "EMT" that legitimately makes me a fairfax county firefighter? Whatever name I pick instantly and without question makes me that person. Wow....

Thank God you're not judge, jury and executioner if THAT is all it takes for you to condemn an entire group of people and call them names (the same thing you're condemning them for btw, but I'd bet that the concept of hypocrisy is lost on you too).

Wake up and grow up. You have no proof that any firefighters posted here any more than I have proof that you are actually from Canada. Sheeshhhhhh....

Posted by: Amen x 2 ()
Date: May 10, 2016 02:34PM

Past MoCo EMT Wrote:
> From Canada Wrote:
> -----
> > Whether or not the posts lead to Nicole's death
> is
> > immaterial to me. I've read all the hate posts
> > for myself and have lost a lot of respect for
> > firefighters. Even if you didn't cause her
> death,
> > you are still mean, malicious people for
> posting
> > that trash.
>
> Amen

Amen x 2

Posted by: Amen x 3 ()
Date: May 11, 2016 09:45AM

HYPOCRISY..make yourself a shirt Wrote:

> So, if I sign my name with something like "blaze"
> or "EMT" that legitimately makes me a fairfax
> county firefighter? Whatever name I pick
> instantly and without question makes me that
> person. Wow....
>
> Thank God you're not judge, jury and executioner
> if THAT is all it takes for you to condemn an
> entire group of people and call them names (the
> same thing you're condemning them for btw, but I'd
> bet that the concept of hypocrisy is lost on you
> too).
>
> Wake up and grow up. You have no proof that any
> firefighters posted here any more than I have
> proof that you are actually from Canada.
> Sheeshhhhhh....

Amen

Posted by: Exactly ()
Date: May 11, 2016 12:36PM

Past MoCo EMT Wrote:
> Well?? Wrote:
> >
> > How do you know it wasn't her husband posting
> it?
>
> Everyone is sitting behind a keyboard using
> anonymous names. No one knows who anyone posting
> anything is. Yet, all we do is go in circles.
Exactly.

Date: May 11, 2016 07:58PM

OK, so you want to say there is the potential that her understandably upset spouse posted. An understandable path to take. But, who is to blame for the posts about the other women, the 'redheads that all belong to'whatever person at 1 station, the racist posts, all of negative posts against both Paid and Volunteers.

While I am not in agreement with your assessment, I also cannot deny possibility because he was surely hurt.

Posted by: Thanks Peggy ()
Date: May 13, 2016 03:52PM

It begins...

"Today, WUSA9.com reporter Peggy Fox reports the person in the department who investigates workplace complaints has been reassigned because of posts on his personal Facebook page. Chief Richie Bowers told Fox the posts are ‘inappropriate’ and that he had spoken to Morgan after receiving other recent complaints. But, according to Fox, the reassignment and investigation occurred only after she called the department to ask about the situation."

http://www.statter911.com/2016/05/12/professional-standards-officer-reassigned-fairfax-county-fire-photos-facebook/

Posted by: Morgan the Organ ()
Date: May 13, 2016 07:38PM

How many millions of dollars will this end up costing Fairfax County?

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Posted by: Shit on their shoes ()
Date: May 13, 2016 07:44PM

They have a situation on their hands, and they are looking for anyone to dump the blame on - Outside of the Department

Date: May 13, 2016 09:13PM

Morgan the Organ Wrote:

>
> Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

This is one of my favorite quotes, because it is always so true!

Taking your quote out of context and away from money, but No one usually does. And perhaps that is how things got here. However, I do think there are some in media who will not let the story go. For instance, as seen above, Dave Statter. He is a Fairfax County resident, and most in the Fire Service know him as our wonderful provider of STATter911, which keeps us all updated on fires, events, LODD, etc across the Nation. He has written an article every day or 2 about it. There are also articles that keep popping up on additional Fire and Rescue media sites. Addionally, it has gained the attention of the National IAFF, National Womens FF Association, etc. If more women file lawsuits, the local media won't be going anywhere.

corvus oculum corvi non eruit.

Date: May 13, 2016 09:20PM

Shit on their shoes Wrote:
> They have a situation on their hands, and they are
> looking for anyone to dump the blame on - Outside
> of the Department

I had to go back and read again, and then watch the video to make sure, but Guy Morgan is with the FD.

LOL on your comment.

Posted by: Em3PU ()
Date: May 13, 2016 10:12PM

Bullshit! Wrote:

> Hahaha! Well let me tell you something, I've been
> there and I can sure as SHIT tell you with 100%
> certainty and conviction that the absolute LAST
> way I would have wanted to find out was via some
> cowardly fucking troll on FB or a board like this.
> Some simpering fucking keyboard warrior who didn't
> have the BALLS to tell me to my face.

A little macho guy you are? The poster Techie 7 had every right to report any factual events, especially ones that expose bad people for doing bad things.

Really is simple. Also, maybe the poster was close friends with the couple and wanted to remain anon.

Either way, what YOU prefer is irrelevant, this is real life and shit happens.

> No... I much, MUCH preferred figuring it out on my
> own.
>
> Know why?
>
> BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY IT WAS NOBODY ELSE'S
> FUCKING BUSINESS BUT MINE AND MY EX'S.
>
> So... there's that :)

You are 100% wrong. It is EVERYONES business when someone does something bad. Period. Adultery is a crime too, So... there's that.

Add to that, this woman abused her husband by fucking HIS AND HER co-workers. That created a HWE, which is never good, but only the fault of the cheating spouse.

Again, since you just are not that bright - if a person does not want to be a focus on social media IN A BAD WAY, then they should not do anything that would have other view them IN A BAD WAY.

YOU would not find out the multiple guys fucking your woman because you are too ignorant and put on some bravado front that everyone would se through. I am sure every past, and current, woman you have been involved with had some dick on the side, because little bitches like you can never satisfy.

Posted by: WatchDawg ()
Date: May 13, 2016 10:29PM

^^^ that's dumb

Date: May 13, 2016 10:43PM

Em3PU Wrote:
> Bullshit! Wrote:
> -----
>
> > Hahaha! Well let me tell you something, I've
> been
> > there and I can sure as SHIT tell you with 100%
> > certainty and conviction that the absolute LAST
> > way I would have wanted to find out was via
> some
> > cowardly fucking troll on FB or a board like
> this.
> > Some simpering fucking keyboard warrior who
> didn't
> > have the BALLS to tell me to my face.
>
> A little macho guy you are? The poster Techie 7
> had every right to report any factual events,
> especially ones that expose bad people for doing
> bad things.
>
> Really is simple. Also, maybe the poster was close
> friends with the couple and wanted to remain
> anon.
>
> Either way, what YOU prefer is irrelevant, this is
> real life and shit happens.
>
>
> > No... I much, MUCH preferred figuring it out on
> my
> > own.
> >
> > Know why?
> >
> > BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY IT WAS NOBODY
> ELSE'S
> > FUCKING BUSINESS BUT MINE AND MY EX'S.
> >
> > So... there's that :)
>
> You are 100% wrong. It is EVERYONES business when
> someone does something bad. Period. Adultery is a
> crime too, So... there's that.
>
> Add to that, this woman abused her husband by
> fucking HIS AND HER co-workers. That created a
> HWE, which is never good, but only the fault of
> the cheating spouse.
>
> Again, since you just are not that bright - if a
> person does not want to be a focus on social media
> IN A BAD WAY, then they should not do anything
> that would have other view them IN A BAD WAY.
>
>
> YOU would not find out the multiple guys fucking
> your woman because you are too ignorant and put on
> some bravado front that everyone would se through.
> I am sure every past, and current, woman you have
> been involved with had some dick on the side,
> because little bitches like you can never satisfy.

If I take your argument about 'Your behavior causing yourself to be outed on Social Media', and ONLY look at Page 1 of this Forum again, and therefore, with your argument can 'dismiss' the drivel about about another female, then:

-"Blue Hairs spending their SS checks" who I am assuming are our retired elderly population, and some of those most vulnerable in society, then by getting older, they have done something BAD, because they are being focused on Social Media in a BAD WAY.

-Volunteers are BAD, because they are being focused on Social Media in a BAD WAY

-Paid are also BAD, because, again, they are being focused on Social Media in a BAD WAY.

Date: May 14, 2016 10:07AM

Posted by: Morgan the Organ ()
Date: May 14, 2016 11:07AM

corvus oculum corvi non eruit

Good one...

Date: May 14, 2016 08:23PM

Em3PU Wrote:

>
> Really is simple. Also, maybe the poster was close
> friends with the couple and wanted to remain
> anon.
>

So... you're agreeing that he/she was a coward. Just as I said.

> Adultery is a
> crime too, So... there's that.

Hahahaa! So is swearing in public and premarital sex. Oh, and what, up until a year or so ago so were buggery and blowjobs. Christ, VA must have 100% crime rate, eh? Please.

> Add to that, this woman abused her husband by
> fucking HIS AND HER co-workers.

Abused? And y'all accuse people me of being a SJW. I bet you believe that things like rape culture actually exist, too, eh?

>
> YOU would not find out the multiple guys fucking
> your woman because you are too ignorant and put on
> some bravado front that everyone would se through.
> I am sure every past, and current, woman you have
> been involved with had some dick on the side,
> because little bitches like you can never satisfy.

My woman?

Posted by: Firetruck boy ()
Date: May 14, 2016 08:38PM

Firefighters are all a bunch of cowardly, lazy slobs. They leach off the taxpayers and fuck off all day. Twice a month they do some work.

Posted by: Whiteknight ()
Date: May 14, 2016 08:50PM

Firetruck boy Wrote:
> Firefighters are all a bunch of cowardly, lazy
> slobs. They leach off the taxpayers and fuck off
> all day. Twice a month they do some work.

Female firefighters, I fixed it for ya big guy. :)

Date: May 15, 2016 06:27AM

Whiteknight Wrote:
> Firetruck boy Wrote:
> -----
> > Firefighters are all a bunch of cowardly, lazy
> > slobs. They leach off the taxpayers and fuck
> off
> > all day. Twice a month they do some work.
>
>
> Female firefighters, I fixed it for ya big guy. :)

And back to the point of the whole argument.

Say what you will about ffs, and it may be impossible to change your mind, until it is someone you know who's house is on fire, who's in a horrible accident, who needs emergency medical response. The fire department is extremely important. They save lives and property daily. You would not want to live in a society without them.

Gender does not matter.

Posted by: XGkGV ()
Date: May 18, 2016 09:34AM

XGkGV

Posted by: e4xjk ()
Date: May 18, 2016 06:04PM

Past MoCo EMT Wrote:

> And back to the point of the whole argument.
>
> Say what you will about ffs, and it may be
> impossible to change your mind, until it is
> someone you know who's house is on fire, who's in
> a horrible accident, who needs emergency medical
> response. The fire department is extremely
> important. They save lives and property daily.
> You would not want to live in a society without
> them.

100% true.

> Gender does not matter.

100% false.

There are PHYSICAL roles in the department that are much better suited for males. FACT.

Simply think of YOUR son/dad/mom... who may weigh 220 pounds and need to be carried out of a burning place or they DIE!

A physically stronger male is who YOU would choose to save them, not a physically weaker female.

But the equal opportunity bullshit opens up a chance that YOUR LOVED ONE DIES.

If you can not see that simple and factual logic? Then there is nothing I can do to combat your willful ignorance.

All goes back to simple logic. Choose the best PERSON for the job / task.

Do I want an 260 pound fat, out of shape MAN or a 160 pound healthy WOMAN? It would be the woman, IF ONLY 260 POUND FAT FUCKING MALES made up the entirety of every FD in the world.

Date: May 18, 2016 08:01PM

e4xjk Wrote:
> Past MoCo EMT Wrote:
> -----
>
> > And back to the point of the whole argument.
> >
> > Say what you will about ffs, and it may be
> > impossible to change your mind, until it is
> > someone you know who's house is on fire, who's
> in
> > a horrible accident, who needs emergency
> medical
> > response. The fire department is extremely
> > important. They save lives and property daily.
> > You would not want to live in a society without
> > them.
>
>
> 100% true.
>
>
> > Gender does not matter.
>
> 100% false.
>
>
> There are PHYSICAL roles in the department that
> are much better suited for males. FACT.
>
> Simply think of YOUR son/dad/mom... who may weigh
> 220 pounds and need to be carried out of a burning
> place or they DIE!
>
> A physically stronger male is who YOU would choose
> to save them, not a physically weaker female.
>
> But the equal opportunity bullshit opens up a
> chance that YOUR LOVED ONE DIES.
>
> If you can not see that simple and factual logic?
> Then there is nothing I can do to combat your
> willful ignorance.
>
>
>
>
> All goes back to simple logic. Choose the best
> PERSON for the job / task.
>
> Do I want an 260 pound fat, out of shape MAN or a
> 160 pound healthy WOMAN? It would be the woman, IF
> ONLY 260 POUND FAT FUCKING MALES made up the
> entirety of every FD in the world.

I want someone who takes their responsibility seriously, bottom line. I want someone who makes decisions based on their current capabilities.

I know some women who would have put have physically fit men to shame. I know some men and women who had no business inside a burning building, fit or not.

I was one. I took and passed Fire 1, when it was called that. But I realized that I got too turned around in the smoke so FF was not for me, but I had a passion for the ambulance and medic unit. So, that is where I spent my years happily.

Every citizen should expect people who can do the job and no less.

Posted by: ...... ()
Date: May 26, 2016 07:14PM

Still no proof she dirt napped herself due to bullying.

How stupid do you feel now?

Posted by: dungeon smash ()
Date: May 26, 2016 08:37PM

in fact quite the opposite, her husband said he believes the bullying had nothing to do with it. so did the police investigations

Posted by: Learn to read ()
Date: May 26, 2016 11:37PM

Quote from article:
Her sister acknowledges the postings stung Nicole.

“I think anytime something like that is out there, especially in the form of an anonymous website, where anyone can post, I think you’re going to feel you’ve been smacked around,” said Chalmers.

Posted by: Learn the Law ()
Date: May 27, 2016 08:16AM

Learn to read Wrote:
> Quote from article:
> Her sister acknowledges the postings stung
> Nicole.
>
> “I think anytime something like that is out
> there, especially in the form of an anonymous
> website, where anyone can post, I think you’re
> going to feel you’ve been smacked around,”
> said Chalmers.

Hearsay.

Especially seeing as there is no civil or criminal investigation going on.

Opinion does not equal fact.

Posted by: Not hearsay ()
Date: May 27, 2016 04:28PM

Not hearse -- Chalmers actually said it.

Posted by: .... ()
Date: May 27, 2016 06:45PM

Not hearsay Wrote:
> Not hearse -- Chalmers actually said it.

You're really fucking stupid.

Posted by: 3EWdG ()
Date: May 27, 2016 07:04PM

.... Wrote:
> Not hearsay Wrote:
> -----
> > Not hearse -- Chalmers actually said it.
>
>
> You're really fucking stupid.

Yeah no kidding. That is too funny.

Posted by: Sleazy Firefighters are stupid o ()
Date: May 27, 2016 08:20PM

Posted by: Leda ()
Date: June 08, 2016 02:56PM

You should be ashamed.

Posted by: company 6 ()
Date: June 26, 2016 06:02AM

Chief Bowers really needs to be fired. You would think he would have enough class to resign but no.

Posted by: 24 and a wakeup ()
Date: June 26, 2016 10:13AM

Let me guess....after all the dust settles, everyone will be required to take yet another "sensitivity" bullshit class, led by some outside contractor who makes a shit ton of money, and the chief will congratulate himself for a job well done...

Posted by: 6MVMn ()
Date: June 27, 2016 08:42AM

6MVMn

Posted by: vfd3 ()
Date: August 08, 2016 04:08PM

So was that Mittendorf chick preggo when she offed herself?

Posted by: Asleep in Class ()
Date: August 09, 2016 07:20PM

24 and a wakeup Wrote:
> Let me guess....after all the dust settles,
> everyone will be required to take yet another
> "sensitivity" bullshit class, led by some outside
> contractor who makes a shit ton of money, and the
> chief will congratulate himself for a job well
> done...

LOL..you got that right! Exactly as predicted...except it wasn't ONE class, but many mandatory CYA classes....pay up, taxpayers!

Posted by: Snowflake FD ()
Date: August 10, 2016 11:29AM

So aside from Morgan the Organ, was anyone disciplined?

Posted by: ..... ()
Date: October 04, 2016 01:51PM

Still no proof she offed herself because of the posts..

Posted by: fyer fyter ()
Date: October 16, 2016 04:01PM

This is a good thread. I wonder why it died out?

Posted by: ..... ()
Date: December 17, 2016 12:04PM

fyer fyter Wrote:
> This is a good thread. I wonder why it died out?

Because all the dipshits crying for "justice" with zero facts got fucking owned now that it is clear what the truth is.

Posted by: District Mom ()
Date: December 17, 2016 12:23PM

The Chief said this forum should be shut down - Why is it still up?

Posted by: emt 4 u 2 ()
Date: February 16, 2017 02:41PM

So Bowers is going to retire, good deal.

Posted by: Reality_Bites ()
Date: February 17, 2017 07:54PM

I seriously doubt this girl killed herself because of 3 posts on this site. It's more likely her daddy found out and shamed her. I don't know of any American women who would kill themselves over their husbands.

The best way to avoid problems like this is to go back to the way things use to be done. Women don't belong in the police force, fire department or military. Not only are they not physically capable of handling such jobs it creates problems when you put men and women in such close quarters. Nature takes over.

Posted by: crazy foam FCFD ()
Date: February 17, 2017 08:01PM

She's using the county engine for her slutty save the date announcement which she has NO right and did NOT get permission to use. Not cute, tacky. I'd be embarrassed to send out something like that.
Attachments:
fire23.jpg

Posted by: county taxpayer1 ()
Date: February 17, 2017 08:27PM

Remember, you sick fuck firemen, you can't hide your IP address.

Posted by: emt 4 u 2 ()
Date: February 18, 2017 08:38AM

county taxpayer1 Wrote:
> Remember, you sick fuck firemen, you can't hide
> your IP address.

Actually, you can. Just find an old phone laying around or buy a burner phone at a Hispanic mart then use a public wifi. Most un-activated phones will still work on wifi. This thread is coming back to life.
No firefighters were ever tracked down anyway because the owner of this site will not give up ip addresses without a court order. We can use this forum to improve things!

Posted by: Bill O Rites ()
Date: February 18, 2017 10:17AM

District Mom Wrote:
> The Chief said this forum should be shut down -
> Why is it still up?

The chief can say whatever he wants but the US constitution says that this forum can stay up. Sounds like the chief is a America hating individual that needs to be fired.

Posted by: The pic is cute ()
Date: February 18, 2017 11:50AM

The pic is cute and you sound jealous. Did you get rejected by one of them? More Station 22 drama... I thought we had enough.

Posted by: hose holder 19 ()
Date: February 18, 2017 02:22PM

Where are all the firehouse sluts at now?

Posted by: Matthew Tobia ()
Date: February 19, 2017 01:45AM

NICE! The forum is back!

Posted by: Pics Needmore ()
Date: February 19, 2017 02:32PM

Need more pics. I know there a few from the 22 dinner which should be up here.

Pages: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223AllNext
Current Page: 22 of 23

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.