HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...345678910111213AllNext
Current Page: 10 of 13
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Rainbows over hayfield ()
Date: November 15, 2014 02:07AM

Henderson Experiment HaHa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Winning is great but at what cost? Treat everyone
> like crap, be arrogant, egotistical, make tons of
> promises and don't keep them, have organized
> hazing (called "Club") --- You can have 'em
> Yorktown. Henderson is bad news, wins games but
> with what example......

This is no experiment. It's hayfield reality. Maybe it will calm down there. You had a pretty successful season. Good luck!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: New Principal? ()
Date: November 15, 2014 08:02AM

Rainbows over hayfield Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hayfield's Henderson Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Will anyone be looking back at all the broken
> > promises, false statements, hazing, and garbage
> > that Henderson inflicted on Hayfield's football
> > program?
>
>
> Who do you think should be looking into this?
> You parents complained and demanded a whole new
> staff.
> When your AD and the chosen parents interviewed
> Henderson they knew his reputation and knew
> exactly who you were getting. Beats me why you'd
> hire a head coach that was allegedly fired (cough,
> cough, look it up on the Internet) from another
> county school.
> Obviously some of you miss morals, integrity,
> honesty and Coach Hill.


Maybe the new Hayfield Principal will check out the football culture and restore integrity to the program.

Options: ReplyQuote
Why SOCO
Posted by: respecttheneck ()
Date: November 15, 2014 09:30AM

Having seen SOCO play several times this year, I am amazed at the continued lack of discipline. Against Robinson, they proved themselves unable to protect the ball and stay out of penalties and were trailing at halftime. The coaches continue to start #11 at QB- he looks completely lost- he puts the ball on the ground, has happy feet in the pocket, and makes bad reads on the option. #4, the sophomore comes in to start the 2nd Qtr and is poised and disciplined. He is a proven leader and moves the ball. To have any chance against Battlefield they need to keep #11 on the sidelines and #4 on the field.

Options: ReplyQuote
2014 FB Bracket
Posted by: FootballParent ()
Date: November 15, 2014 10:12AM

6A North Bracket updated with scores from 11/14.
Attachments:
2014bracket-16-teams.pdf

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Muran ()
Date: November 15, 2014 10:22AM

Thanks for the update, Mr. Salisbury.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 2014 FB Bracket
Posted by: It's football time ()
Date: November 15, 2014 10:49AM

FootballParent Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 6A North Bracket updated with scores from 11/14.


This coming up week with be for some excellent football.

3 games with teams with the same record playing one another. WF should be the only one with an easy win.

CVille 9-2 will play a powerful offense with Patriot 9-2. Patriot defense is shaky but this could be a 56-35 score. CVille line is weakened without Jordan Brooks or Tyler Love but offense and secondary bolstered adding AJ Turner

WS 9-2 vs LB 9-2 is a great rematch as LB wants revenge for the late win earlier this season by WS

SC 10-1 vs Battlefield 10-1 will be a test to see how good both are. Battlefield only lost to a tough Hylton squad. If SC has the turnovers they have had in other games, they will very unlikely win.

The big upset is in the south with #1` Hylton (Central Div) who some thought had a chance to win it all lost to the 8 seed. (I heard someone state that a Hylton player was medivac'd off the field)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: LB fan ()
Date: November 15, 2014 11:54AM

What happened to Hayfield last night? Did Henderson choke in the playoff game again?
Glad he's not on the LB staff this year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Molly ()
Date: November 15, 2014 01:38PM

Is Mt Vernon in a running for a coaching search?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Hendo needs to go go ()
Date: November 15, 2014 02:18PM

LB fan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What happened to Hayfield last night? Did
> Henderson choke in the playoff game again?
> Glad he's not on the LB staff this year.


LB please take him back... broke another promise just today by not taking our son to SAT class, claimed no money (use to be money, until Blevins and Nalls took it from plant sale), he's an a$$hole...wins games but still and a$$hole

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Hayfield Loses ()
Date: November 15, 2014 05:30PM

What a win for Chantilly. Even with missing players due to suspension, the kids and coaches brought it and knocked out a trendy dark horse pick.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: sat class???? ()
Date: November 15, 2014 07:53PM

Taking your son to SAT class?
Can't you take your own son to SAT class? Why does he need to go to SAT class anyway? Is he that dumb?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: utime93 ()
Date: November 15, 2014 08:29PM

Coach Henderson is one of the best coaches in the region, he was just named 2014 Conference Coach of the Year.

He lead Hayfield to its first conference championship in years. He has a young team, next year they will most likely be the favorite to win the state championship.

With all of his college contacts, he has developed several Hayfield players into college prospects and several have college offers. Before this, no one on the team had any college interest.

What more could you want from a coach?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: daffydark ()
Date: November 15, 2014 08:56PM

What more could I want? how bout some SAT classes!
I also heard the SAT prep teacher broke her promise to teach Quarterback mechanics.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: hss ()
Date: November 15, 2014 09:46PM

hayfield never has/never will get past a Concorde school. tough first round match up. the new coach seems like a good guy. all the kids like him and he brought some success. (district title) it was only his first year give him some time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Be careful ()
Date: November 16, 2014 09:16AM

>
> LB please take him back... broke another promise
> just today by not taking our son to SAT class,
> claimed no money (use to be money, until Blevins
> and Nalls took it from plant sale), he's an
> a$$hole...wins games but still and a$$hole

You sound like a whiner. You should be dealing with your kid's SATs. Im guessing he's a senior and the last test of the year is coming up? Henderson maybe an asshole but you are pretty dumb. there has to be more to your story. I don't understand how plant sales have anything to do with football player SAT preps.
None the less you better hope Henderson doesn't know who you are if your kid is looking to play college ball. I believe there's a leaked email out there from when Henderson was the head coach at WP blackballing a kid from recruiters. Could be the reason WP fired him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Tired of Bottomfeeders ()
Date: November 16, 2014 09:44AM

Who cares about Hayfield/Henderson.
I'd prefer to read about SOCO gloating.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: 2nd round ()
Date: November 16, 2014 10:40AM

CVHSvPatriot - cvhs. Patriot may get a few tds late but it get ugly pretty fast

Westfields v tilly - won't be close either

LBvWS - WS. WS was up the whole game in their first game. LB took the lead and WS responded

BFvSC - SC is very talented but they make too many mistakes and seem to be getting worse. It'll be close but BF will probably pull away

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: EW ()
Date: November 16, 2014 10:53AM

utime93 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Coach Henderson is one of the best coaches in the
> region, he was just named 2014 Conference Coach of
> the Year.
>
> He lead Hayfield to its first conference
> championship in years. He has a young team, next
> year they will most likely be the favorite to win
> the state championship.
>
> With all of his college contacts, he has developed
> several Hayfield players into college prospects
> and several have college offers. Before this, no
> one on the team had any college interest.
>
> What more could you want from a coach?

Henderson is full of $hit. GO away...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: DickLips ()
Date: November 16, 2014 10:58AM

How about the Patriot going 3-1 and the Concord going 3-2. Face it, you guys loved it when Soco underachieved under Bendorf with all those D1 athletes, now that they are overachieving with a bunch of D3 dorks, it drives you nuts. Braddock scares the hell out of Westfield and Centreville, You lucky Braddock is the one playing WS this Friday so they knock them out or they would win too. Leave FatAss Hendo alone, he did Westfield a favor by choking. Now they have sorry ass Chantilly, not the more athletic Hayfield.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: 1upset ()
Date: November 16, 2014 12:59PM

DickLips Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How about the Patriot going 3-1 and the Concord
> going 3-2. Face it, you guys loved it when Soco
> underachieved under Bendorf with all those D1
> athletes, now that they are overachieving with a
> bunch of D3 dorks, it drives you nuts. Braddock
> scares the hell out of Westfield and Centreville,
> You lucky Braddock is the one playing WS this
> Friday so they knock them out or they would win
> too. Leave FatAss Hendo alone, he did Westfield a
> favor by choking. Now they have sorry ass
> Chantilly, not the more athletic Hayfield.

There was one upset in the first round. A more athletic Patriot team lost to a sorry-assed Concorde team. Point well made.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why SOCO
Posted by: Questioning ()
Date: November 16, 2014 01:01PM

respecttheneck Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Having seen SOCO play several times this year, I
> am amazed at the continued lack of discipline.
> Against Robinson, they proved themselves unable to
> protect the ball and stay out of penalties and
> were trailing at halftime. The coaches continue to
> start #11 at QB- he looks completely lost- he puts
> the ball on the ground, has happy feet in the
> pocket, and makes bad reads on the option. #4, the
> sophomore comes in to start the 2nd Qtr and is
> poised and disciplined. He is a proven leader and
> moves the ball. To have any chance against
> Battlefield they need to keep #11 on the sidelines
> and #4 on the field.


Is there a rule that says the Robinson qb isn't allowed to pass?
Running the ball is great if you're up 20 ......

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: know your facts ()
Date: November 16, 2014 01:45PM

1upset Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> DickLips Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > How about the Patriot going 3-1 and the Concord
> > going 3-2. Face it, you guys loved it when Soco
> > underachieved under Bendorf with all those D1
> > athletes, now that they are overachieving with
> a
> > bunch of D3 dorks, it drives you nuts. Braddock
> > scares the hell out of Westfield and
> Centreville,
> > You lucky Braddock is the one playing WS this
> > Friday so they knock them out or they would win
> > too. Leave FatAss Hendo alone, he did Westfield
> a
> > favor by choking. Now they have sorry ass
> > Chantilly, not the more athletic Hayfield.
>
> There was one upset in the first round. A more
> athletic Patriot team lost to a sorry-assed
> Concorde team. Point well made.
Hayfield is not a patriot team

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: TheNeckIsUnderWater ()
Date: November 16, 2014 08:31PM

Wondering what Salisbury family member wrote this nonsense. Agree with the part about the continued lack of discipline. Beyond that, this is total self-promoting BS.

"….Having seen SOCO play several times this year, I am amazed at the continued lack of discipline. Against Robinson, they proved themselves unable to protect the ball and stay out of penalties and were trailing at halftime. The coaches continue to start #11 at QB- he looks completely lost- he puts the ball on the ground, has happy feet in the pocket, and makes bad reads on the option. #4, the sophomore comes in to start the 2nd Qtr and is poised and disciplined. He is a proven leader and moves the ball. To have any chance against Battlefield they need to keep #11 on the sidelines and #4 on the field."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: RydelllRoad ()
Date: November 16, 2014 10:19PM

DickLips Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How about the Patriot going 3-1 and the Concord
> going 3-2. Face it, you guys loved it when Soco
> underachieved under Bendorf with all those D1
> athletes, now that they are overachieving with a
> bunch of D3 dorks, it drives you nuts. Braddock
> scares the hell out of Westfield and Centreville,
> You lucky Braddock is the one playing WS this
> Friday so they knock them out or they would win
> too. Leave FatAss Hendo alone, he did Westfield a
> favor by choking. Now they have sorry ass
> Chantilly, not the more athletic Hayfield.

I would rank the Patriot/Concorde teams:
1. Centreville
2. Westfield
3. Lake Braddock
4. South County
5. West Springfield
6. Robinson
7. Chantilly
8. Oakton
9. Annandale
10.Herndon
11.West Potomac
12.T.C Williams
13.W.T. Woodson

But hey - in a couple of weeks we'll see how it shakes out - very well could have Centreville vs. South County and Westfield vs. Lake Braddock as the 6A North final four.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: ballin ()
Date: November 17, 2014 07:00AM

Patriot vs Centreville should be a shootout. Centreville hasn't seen a pass heavy offense like Patriot so it will be interesting to see how they do against that. Their receiver broke the single season record for catches last week. Having Aj Turner back definitely boosts their secondary and obviously on offense. Don't think it will be a blowout like many people do

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: a coach ()
Date: November 17, 2014 08:02AM

Hayfield's Henderson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Will anyone be looking back at all the broken
> promises, false statements, hazing, and garbage
> that Henderson inflicted on Hayfield's football
> program?


> Who do you think should be looking into this?
> You parents complained and demanded a whole new staff.
> When your AD and the chosen parents interviewed Henderson they knew his > reputation and knew exactly who you were getting. Beats me why you'd hire a head > coach that was allegedly fired (cough, cough, look it up on the Internet) from > another county school.
> Obviously some of you miss morals, integrity, honesty and Coach Hill.

Dale Eaton? Is that you?

Seriously, do any of you honestly think that Lake Braddock OR Hayfield would have hired Henderson if there had been the kind of shenanigans that this whisper campaign you're running is alluding to?

For those of you who are too thick to follow along, a FCPS principal rules the roost within the 4 walls of their school. Henderson's "problem" was with the former/late principal at West Po. That's it. Nothing more. If there HAD been the impropieties that Dale and the rest of you are trying to dredge up, there is no. way. in. hell. that he gets hired as the Dean of Friggin' Students at Lake Braddock, not to mention giving him the keys to another football program at Hayfield.

It didn't happen.

Give it up, Dale. Move on. Everyone else has.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Cvill ()
Date: November 17, 2014 09:32AM

Cvhs blew out hylton which blew out patriot. Patriot will not be used to the physical play that is standard in the Concorde.

any predictions this weekend?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Concord fairy ()
Date: November 17, 2014 10:09AM

Pussy cats are good at blowing out everyone

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Not so fast ()
Date: November 17, 2014 02:51PM

Patriot vs Centreville should be a shootout. Centreville hasn't seen a pass heavy offense like Patriot so it will be interesting to see how they do against that. Their receiver broke the single season record for catches last week. Having Aj Turner back definitely boosts their secondary and obviously on offense. Don't think it will be a blowout like many people do

___________________________________________________________________________


I remember the Patriot Vs. Robinson playoff game last year, Patriot was the higher seed, favored, and pretty much considered to be more explosive than Robinson. Don't really remember the final but Robinson put a whipping on Patriot, the Rams were just more physical.

Fast forward to this year, if Patriot thought the Robinson game last year was physical the game Friday night against Centreville is going to be worse. No disrespect to Patriot but Centreville enjoys punishing teams, and I'm not a Centreville fan, have just seen many of their games the past two seasons.

As far as a passing offense goes I'm pretty sure Westfield, who has 3 receivers over 6'3, gave Centreville a good passing attack to compete against. The difference between Westfield and Patriot is that Westfield is more of a mirror image of Centreville without the numerous individual stars the Wildcats posses.

I think it would be a surprise if Centreville doesn't beat Patriot by at least 20 points. That's just my opinion, I'm sure there are others who will make a good argument against it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: WildcatFAN ()
Date: November 17, 2014 03:36PM

After watching the last two Centreville games, one thing has been clearly established. NO ONE will stop their offense, but themselves. The defense still seems a little shaky, and not as dominate as last year. I would assume AJ will start to play defense this week since Patriot will throw the football. If I had to put a guess on it though, I would say Centreville by 30. They are rolling right now and everyone who plays them just got the short straw.

The biggest problem schools beside the concorde teams have, is they have never seen anything as fast, physical, and relentless as Haddocks offense. It is very unconventional to a player that has never seen it live.

Westfield has the advantage to everyone else, because they have played against Centreville 8-10 times over the last 5 years. The familiarity really shows when these guys play, because the confidence Westfield has is through the roof. Most teams are flabbergasted and dont know what hit them until its over. Too many weapons on Centrevilles offense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: RydelllRoad ()
Date: November 17, 2014 03:41PM

Not so fast Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Patriot vs Centreville should be a shootout.
> Centreville hasn't seen a pass heavy offense like
> Patriot so it will be interesting to see how they
> do against that. Their receiver broke the single
> season record for catches last week. Having Aj
> Turner back definitely boosts their secondary and
> obviously on offense. Don't think it will be a
> blowout like many people do
>
> __________________________________________________
> _________________________
>
>
> I remember the Patriot Vs. Robinson playoff game
> last year, Patriot was the higher seed, favored,
> and pretty much considered to be more explosive
> than Robinson. Don't really remember the final but
> Robinson put a whipping on Patriot, the Rams were
> just more physical.
>
> Fast forward to this year, if Patriot thought the
> Robinson game last year was physical the game
> Friday night against Centreville is going to be
> worse. No disrespect to Patriot but Centreville
> enjoys punishing teams, and I'm not a Centreville
> fan, have just seen many of their games the past
> two seasons.
>
> As far as a passing offense goes I'm pretty sure
> Westfield, who has 3 receivers over 6'3, gave
> Centreville a good passing attack to compete
> against. The difference between Westfield and
> Patriot is that Westfield is more of a mirror
> image of Centreville without the numerous
> individual stars the Wildcats posses.
>
> I think it would be a surprise if Centreville
> doesn't beat Patriot by at least 20 points. That's
> just my opinion, I'm sure there are others who
> will make a good argument against it.

I concur. Patriot over-rated. They will get whipped like Adrian Peterson's offspring. Slade scored 8 TD's in a single game against Patriot. I would think Turner & Co. can score at least that many.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Let's be real ()
Date: November 17, 2014 05:00PM

a coach Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hayfield's Henderson Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Will anyone be looking back at all the broken
> > promises, false statements, hazing, and garbage
> > that Henderson inflicted on Hayfield's football
> > program?
>
>
> > Who do you think should be looking into this?
> > You parents complained and demanded a whole new
> staff.
> > When your AD and the chosen parents interviewed
> Henderson they knew his > reputation and knew
> exactly who you were getting. Beats me why you'd
> hire a head > coach that was allegedly fired
> (cough, cough, look it up on the Internet) from >
> another county school.
> > Obviously some of you miss morals, integrity,
> honesty and Coach Hill.
>
> Dale Eaton? Is that you?
>
> Seriously, do any of you honestly think that Lake
> Braddock OR Hayfield would have hired Henderson if
> there had been the kind of shenanigans that this
> whisper campaign you're running is alluding to?
>
> For those of you who are too thick to follow
> along, a FCPS principal rules the roost within the
> 4 walls of their school. Henderson's "problem" was
> with the former/late principal at West Po. That's
> it. Nothing more. If there HAD been the
> impropieties that Dale and the rest of you are
> trying to dredge up, there is no. way. in. hell.
> that he gets hired as the Dean of Friggin'
> Students at Lake Braddock, not to mention giving
> him the keys to another football program at
> Hayfield.
>
> It didn't happen.
>
> Give it up, Dale. Move on. Everyone else has.

To a coach, "Dean of friggin students" is a made up position. Schools often make up positions to get coaches in the school. Coach Poytress only brought Henderson onboard for his star quarterback son. I'm sure he was not asked back since his son graduated and how last season's playoff game ended.
Well, EW decision-who knows.
You need to give it and move on. If parents want to complain yo their schools, let them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Hahahaha ()
Date: November 17, 2014 05:05PM

WildcatFAN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> After watching the last two Centreville games, one
> thing has been clearly established. NO ONE will
> stop their offense, but themselves. The defense
> still seems a little shaky, and not as dominate as
> last year. I would assume AJ will start to play
> defense this week since Patriot will throw the
> football. If I had to put a guess on it though, I
> would say Centreville by 30. They are rolling
> right now and everyone who plays them just got the
> short straw.
>
> The biggest problem schools beside the concorde
> teams have, is they have never seen anything as
> fast, physical, and relentless as Haddocks
> offense. It is very unconventional to a player
> that has never seen it live.
>
> Westfield has the advantage to everyone else,
> because they have played against Centreville 8-10
> times over the last 5 years. The familiarity
> really shows when these guys play, because the
> confidence Westfield has is through the roof.
> Most teams are flabbergasted and dont know what
> hit them until its over. Too many weapons on
> Centrevilles offense.

Haddocks offense? Cvhs run a youth league offense. There is a reason nobody at any of the higher levels do not run the wing T or double wing. Matter of fact Yorktown and massaponax are the only teams that still run it haha and that's why massaponax didn't win the northern region last year. Too predictable. Dive and buck sweep? Cvhs is the team to beat but c'mon

Credit cvhs success to Haddocks development of his players and program. They are the biggest fastest and strongest team in the region and possibly the state

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: a Coach ()
Date: November 17, 2014 05:22PM

Let's be real Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> a coach Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hayfield's Henderson Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Will anyone be looking back at all the broken
> > > promises, false statements, hazing, and
> garbage
> > > that Henderson inflicted on Hayfield's
> football
> > > program?
> >
> >
> > > Who do you think should be looking into this?
>
> > > You parents complained and demanded a whole
> new
> > staff.
> > > When your AD and the chosen parents
> interviewed
> > Henderson they knew his > reputation and knew
> > exactly who you were getting. Beats me why
> you'd
> > hire a head > coach that was allegedly fired
> > (cough, cough, look it up on the Internet) from
> >
> > another county school.
> > > Obviously some of you miss morals, integrity,
> > honesty and Coach Hill.
> >
> > Dale Eaton? Is that you?
> >
> > Seriously, do any of you honestly think that
> Lake
> > Braddock OR Hayfield would have hired Henderson
> if
> > there had been the kind of shenanigans that
> this
> > whisper campaign you're running is alluding to?
> >
> > For those of you who are too thick to follow
> > along, a FCPS principal rules the roost within
> the
> > 4 walls of their school. Henderson's "problem"
> was
> > with the former/late principal at West Po.
> That's
> > it. Nothing more. If there HAD been the
> > impropieties that Dale and the rest of you are
> > trying to dredge up, there is no. way. in.
> hell.
> > that he gets hired as the Dean of Friggin'
> > Students at Lake Braddock, not to mention
> giving
> > him the keys to another football program at
> > Hayfield.
> >
> > It didn't happen.
> >
> > Give it up, Dale. Move on. Everyone else has.
>
> To a coach, "Dean of friggin students" is a made
> up position. Schools often make up positions to
> get coaches in the school. Coach Poytress only
> brought Henderson onboard for his star quarterback
> son. I'm sure he was not asked back since his son
> graduated and how last season's playoff game
> ended.
> Well, EW decision-who knows.
> You need to give it and move on. If parents want
> to complain yo their schools, let them.


Made up position or not, he was still hired by two other schools within the district. Period. Full stop. If there had been any fire to all the smoke that's been blown about this, he would not have been hirable. period. full stop.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Bro ()
Date: November 17, 2014 08:21PM

Massaponax runs the Double slot, mid and veer.. Just sayin

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Overated ()
Date: November 17, 2014 08:53PM

South County is not a good team. Beat a hurt Robinson team that had their inexperienced backfield give South county 21 points

Patriot has no defense. Have seen their offense and it is explosive for big plays, but they cannot stop any offense. Let alone an offense as stocked as cville. 25 point blowout minimum.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Really overrated ()
Date: November 17, 2014 11:39PM

Robinson offense gave SoCo 28 points or so. first and goal on the 2 and they couldn't get the job done. And three fumbles run back for TDs. Injuries did Robinson in this year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Robinson Fan ()
Date: November 17, 2014 11:42PM

Robinson offense gave SoCo 28 points or so. first and goal on the 2 and they couldn't get the job done. And three fumbles run back for TDs. Injuries did Robinson in this year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Just wondering ()
Date: November 18, 2014 06:15AM

Are the all district teams/players announced anywhere?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: LOL at Really overated ()
Date: November 18, 2014 07:06AM

Robinson scored 23 on SOCO and SOCO scored 50. I would rather be a no good 10 and 1 team than out in the first round. With so many SOCO haters means SOCO is relevant. SOCO has been ranked in the top 10 on VAPREPS and VHSL reference practically all year. Saying SOCO is not a good team is a you problem. No great teams in VA until someone wins it all but definitely in the good team category. Maybe their are not that many SOCO haters, maybe just a few who are obsessed with the hate!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Same concept ()
Date: November 18, 2014 10:32AM

Bro Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Massaponax runs the Double slot, mid and veer..
> Just sayin


Double slot? It's a double wing. Regardless same concept

By far the most talented team in d5 I'm the northern region. Offense to predictable. Maybe they'll make it to the 3rd

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Not same concept ()
Date: November 18, 2014 11:31AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! its not the same concept, double wing is when you have a Double TE with the backs staggered behind, Double slot is when you have the two backs staggered behind the tackles with two WRs, .like GT and Navy..... Please know your football!!!1

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Not same concept ()
Date: November 18, 2014 11:31AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! its not the same concept, double wing is when you have a Double TE with the backs staggered behind, Double slot is when you have the two backs staggered behind the tackles with two WRs, .like GT and Navy..... Please know your football!!!1

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: rando ()
Date: November 18, 2014 12:09PM

south county has haters because they are a group of cocky arrogant kids and coaches who have yet to seriously prove themselves in the Northern Region.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: SC Hater ()
Date: November 18, 2014 05:21PM

I'm a SC parent and even I hate them

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Me Too ()
Date: November 18, 2014 06:12PM

Same here- SOCO parent that hates the program, coaches, parents, and about 90% of the self-entitled kids. I sit on the opposing teams side every game.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: ???? ()
Date: November 18, 2014 06:54PM

how does one seriously prove themselves in the northern region?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Concept ()
Date: November 18, 2014 08:02PM

Not same concept Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! its not the same concept,
> double wing is when you have a Double TE with the
> backs staggered behind, Double slot is when you
> have the two backs staggered behind the tackles
> with two WRs, .like GT and Navy..... Please know
> your football!!!1


Concept- an idea of something formed by mentally combining all its characteristics or particulars

Concept-
an abstract or generic idea generalized from particular instances.

Most schemes in football are derived from the same concept. Like running zone in spread vs pro.

Are you that basic that changing the TE's to WR changes the offense?

It's like adding a different salad dressing to a salad but using the same vegetables. Different taste but same nutrients

And those double slots you talk about run the football from the wing making them wing backs and not receivers. Slots can execute a route tree from their positions those "slots" can't and won't. I didn't say same plays I said concept. Essentially though some of the plays are the same the wide outs just provide more flexibility. And please GT and Mavy use bonofide backs as wings

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Really? ()
Date: November 18, 2014 09:12PM

Saying soco deserves hype and is a great team is like saying an Annandale is going to win states this year #Really

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: sit on the other side ()
Date: November 18, 2014 09:58PM

Hey sit on the other side parent. Why not stay your monkey ass at home.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Really? ()
Date: November 18, 2014 10:36PM

Saying cville deserves hype and is a great team is like saying Lee is going to win states this year #Really

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Really? ()
Date: November 19, 2014 09:49AM

Saying westfield deserves hype and is a great team is like saying lake braddock doesnt recruit players #Really

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Playoffs ()
Date: November 19, 2014 09:14PM

It's been cold this week. We'll see who prepared well despite the weather on Friday night

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Really? ()
Date: November 19, 2014 10:30PM

apparently battlefield made a soco diss track

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Soco ()
Date: November 20, 2014 11:10AM

Soco made a big dick on battlefield's track

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: This^^^ ()
Date: November 20, 2014 12:57PM

That comment right there^^^

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Soco and Concorde ()
Date: November 20, 2014 05:04PM

Why do adults come one here and act like children?

Sadly Soco has the talent to win a state chip however the lack of discipline and mistakes are alarming. Even when they win big they make too many costly mistakes. Some of the recklessness and lack of discipline must be condoned by the coaching staff bc they don't make personnel changes

Cville, westfields and chantilly have the largest talent pools and overwhelming parental support. So please keeping touting that the concordes the best but recognize it's not the most talented per capita

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: RydelllRoad ()
Date: November 20, 2014 05:13PM

Soco and Concorde Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why do adults come one here and act like
> children?
>
> Sadly Soco has the talent to win a state chip
> however the lack of discipline and mistakes are
> alarming. Even when they win big they make too
> many costly mistakes. Some of the recklessness and
> lack of discipline must be condoned by the
> coaching staff bc they don't make personnel
> changes
>
> Cville, westfields and chantilly have the largest
> talent pools and overwhelming parental support. So
> please keeping touting that the concordes the best
> but recognize it's not the most talented per
> capita

The playoffs are only starting. Braddock, SoCo and WS will have their chances to change things.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Conference 7 ()
Date: November 20, 2014 06:48PM

LB beat WF so they have as well as their 3 year run as the best in the region

WS was 3-7 last year and it's remarkable their 9-2. 3-7 usually kills programs. Their QB is a sophomore so we'll see where their program is next year

SC will probably lose tomorrow to BF

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Little Bear ()
Date: November 20, 2014 09:50PM

LB student section wearing white to surrender when they lose

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: county prison ()
Date: November 20, 2014 10:06PM

Soco and Concorde Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why do adults come one here and act like
> children?
>
> Sadly Soco has the talent to win a state chip
> however the lack of discipline and mistakes are
> alarming. Even when they win big they make too
> many costly mistakes. Some of the recklessness and
> lack of discipline must be condoned by the
> coaching staff bc they don't make personnel
> changes
>
> Cville, westfields and chantilly have the largest
> talent pools and overwhelming parental support. So
> please keeping touting that the concordes the best
> but recognize it's not the most talented per
> capita


why do adults come on here and act like they know what they're talking about and make false statements about topics that they cant prove?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: newgatedenizen ()
Date: November 20, 2014 10:09PM

Coaches All-Conference 5 First Team

Offense

QB Mason Scoville, Westfield, Sr.
RB Taylor Boose, Centreville, Sr.
RB Marcus Denham, Robinson, Sr.
RB Evan Gray, Westfield, Sr.
TE Cole Brown, Westfield, Sr.
WR Charles Tutt, Centreville, Sr.
WR Conner Johnson, Herndon, Sr.
WR Tyler Scanlon, Westfield, Jr.
C Jack O’Brien, Westfield, Sr.
OL Justin Skule, Centreville, Sr.
OL Kainoa O’Connor, Centreville, Sr.
OL Josh Blaz, Robinson, Sr.
OL Isaac Rodriquez, Westfield, Sr.
OL Joe Kenney, Westfield, Sr.
PK Nick Delgado, Oakton, Sr.
PK Conor Bouveron, Westfield, Sr.
KR Devon Goldsby, Herndon, Sr.
Offensive Utility Player Xavier Nickens-Yzer, Centreville, Sr.
Offensive Player of the Year :
QB Mason Scoville, Westfield, Sr.

Defense

DE Patrick Davis, Oakton, Jr.
DE Jay Aiello, Westfield, Jr.
DL Jordan Brooks, Centreville, Sr.
DL Peter Laing, Oakton, Sr.
DL Brandon Flores-Lopez, Westfield, Sr.
LB Tyler Love, Centreville, Sr.
LB David Kerns, Chantilly, Sr.
LB David Allely, Oakton, Sr.
LB Jack Clancy, Westfield, Jr.
DB Charles Tutt, Centreville, Sr.
DB John Jennings, Centreville, Sr.
DB Derrick Beale, Oakton, Jr.
DB James Gibson, Westfield, Sr.
P Nick Delgado, Oakton, Sr.
PR Justin Barrow, Westfield, Sr.
Defensive Utility Player Jake Behne, Centreville, Sr.
Defensive Player of the Year
DB James Gibson, Westfield, Sr.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: What a joke ()
Date: November 21, 2014 10:16AM

county prison Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Soco and Concorde Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Why do adults come one here and act like
> > children?
> >
> > Sadly Soco has the talent to win a state chip
> > however the lack of discipline and mistakes are
> > alarming. Even when they win big they make too
> > many costly mistakes. Some of the recklessness
> and
> > lack of discipline must be condoned by the
> > coaching staff bc they don't make personnel
> > changes
> >
> > Cville, westfields and chantilly have the
> largest
> > talent pools and overwhelming parental support.
> So
> > please keeping touting that the concordes the
> best
> > but recognize it's not the most talented per
> > capita
>
>
> why do adults come on here and act like they know
> what they're talking about and make false
> statements about topics that they cant prove?

What was false?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: RydelllRoad ()
Date: November 21, 2014 11:31AM

So there has been a lot of talk about Chantilly upsetting Westfield because of Chantilly’s 3-1 playoff record against Westfield.

While Chantilly’s 2006 26-21 playoff victory was a true monster upset over undefeated Westfield, keep in mind that Chantilly was 7-3 in the regular season and played Westfield to a 34-28 game in their earlier match-up. Chantilly finished the season ranked 6th in the state by VHSL Ref rankings.

In 2008, Chantilly was also 7-3 and did get handled by Westfield in the regular season 32-7. Their 35-28 playoff win was an upset but Westfield was 8-2 in the regular season so they were only separated by one game. Chantilly was ranked 12th by VHSL Ref.

In 2010, Chantilly won the regular season matchup against Westfield 17-14, and then the playoff game 7-0. Chantilly was 8-2 while Westfield was 6-4. Chantilly was ranked 10th by VHSL Ref.

In 2012, Westfield (10-0) got their lone playoff victory over Chantilly (7-3) 34-27 after a 24-21 regular season win. So Chantilly was a tough out both times final rank by VHSL Ref being 19th.

Last year Chantilly was 5-5 (VHSL Ref rank of 46th) and still came within a whisker of upsetting Westfield (8-2) in the regular season losing 20-17.

Here in 2014, Chantilly was 5-5 again (VHSL Ref rank of 43rd). They did get thoroughly dominated a couple of weeks ago 53-0.

So that brings us to tonight’s game. With Chantilly expecting more playing time from some starters that were either out or not at full strength in the earlier game – is it possible for Chantilly to pull off the upset? The answer of course is...Yes, but very unlikely. Having seen Chantilly play a couple of times this year they just do not seem to have the playmakers on offense to get it done. Suffice to say I am so confident this will not be a close game I will be heading to either Centreville or Haymarket.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Soco ()
Date: November 21, 2014 07:43PM

1st play from Los soco 7 bfield 0

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: LMAO2 ()
Date: November 21, 2014 08:18PM

34-7 battlefield over soco and it isn't even halftime yet... where all you soco cock suckers at now?? hahahaha

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Conf5 ()
Date: November 21, 2014 09:17PM

What are the Centreville and westfield scores?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Gameday Magazine ()
Date: November 21, 2014 09:18PM

Conf5 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What are the Centreville and westfield scores?

Look at the Gameday Magazine scoreboard and you won't have to ask

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Yep ()
Date: November 21, 2014 09:51PM

Westfield can barley beat Chantilly! Cv ille whupping that ARS!! Lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: cvhs ()
Date: November 21, 2014 10:39PM

CVHS 62 Patriot 28

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: RydelllRoad ()
Date: November 21, 2014 10:45PM

Well, Centreville certainly showed why they have been my #1 team in 6A North all season. Without AJ Turner they were clearly a top contender for the 6A North title. However, with him... Wow! Let's just say no one - NO ONE - is going to stop Centreville. That kid is incredible.

I saw some holes in Centreville's team tonight but quite frankly it doesn't even remotely matter. Turner will score as often as needed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: ep ()
Date: November 22, 2014 08:19AM

Chantilly westfield was a good game. Competitive until last half of 4th qrtr. CHS d held up passing game. Grey hurt in first half.could have been closer but wf gets the gift when chS touchdown in first half called back.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: BField ()
Date: November 22, 2014 08:22AM

SC named State Chumps based on their style and talent throughout the season.
Cant wait to hear them again next year. Good luck in the Tidy Bowl game.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: BField ()
Date: November 22, 2014 08:22AM

SC named State Chumps based on their style and talent throughout the season.
Cant wait to hear them again next year. Good luck in the Tidy Bowl game.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: B F ()
Date: November 22, 2014 08:22AM

SC named State Chumps based on their style and talent throughout the season.
Cant wait to hear them again next year. Good luck in the Tidy Bowl game.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Proud parent ()
Date: November 22, 2014 12:23PM

LB got away with one last night. They were outplayed again by the Spartans. However I've never seen a team over the course of a few seasons get as much home cookin as LB. They got it against westfields, first WS game, oakton last week and now WS again. The officials did all they could to keep them in the game.

Hats off to WS. They had a surprising run. They have to be a top 3 favorite next year with all their players coming back.

They rushed the field last night after the game. That tells you what they thought should have happened last night.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Proud(ex)parent ()
Date: November 22, 2014 12:50PM

To the proud parent above......

Your boys had a great season and I've been hearing about their turn around from last year so hats off to you. As someone who has watched HS games for 20 years I have to say WS was in fact the lucky ones to stay in the game. Officiating was bad all around, LB had two very bad PI calls where two defenders ran into eachother and the reciever scored. According to VHSL reference LB is one of the least penalized teams in the region so you'd have a tough time arguing refs missed calls. WS offense was on the field a lot and played well but #77 was bear hugging kids the entire night, even the WS parents I sat with we're shaking their heads. WS kicker had a nice field goal that just squeaked in to give them the lead. LB would then drive 55yards to score on the last play. Great hard fought game by both teams. WS returns some players, LB returns more.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: notanexparent ()
Date: November 22, 2014 03:01PM

Proud(ex)parent Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> According to VHSL reference LB is one of
> the least penalized teams in the region

Where do you find VHSL reference has penalty statistics?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: it's the referee's fault ()
Date: November 22, 2014 03:36PM

You'd expect immature kids to cry and complain that the "refs cost us the game" but it's sad that some adults do it. It's really sad and tiresome. I guess some people never grow up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Prouder Parent ()
Date: November 22, 2014 04:11PM

Proud(ex)parent Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To the proud parent above......
>
> Your boys had a great season and I've been hearing
> about their turn around from last year so hats off
> to you. As someone who has watched HS games for 20
> years I have to say WS was in fact the lucky ones
> to stay in the game. Officiating was bad all
> around, LB had two very bad PI calls where two
> defenders ran into eachother and the reciever
> scored. According to VHSL reference LB is one of
> the least penalized teams in the region so you'd
> have a tough time arguing refs missed calls. WS
> offense was on the field a lot and played well but
> #77 was bear hugging kids the entire night, even
> the WS parents I sat with we're shaking their
> heads. WS kicker had a nice field goal that just
> squeaked in to give them the lead. LB would then
> drive 55yards to score on the last play. Great
> hard fought game by both teams. WS returns some
> players, LB returns more.

Ex parent,

LB had 2 penalties; 1 for illegal use of hands/intentional grounding and one for running into the punter.

#77 AKA the Coaches 1st Team All Conference player as an OT had 1 questionable holding call in the game.

Sorry that you and the alleged WS parents shake your head in ignorance. The WS Offensive Line had 4 named to the 1st and 2d All Conf team and they successfully blocked the Braddock and Patriot Conf D line for the whole season.

WS Kicker had a couple 40+ yard kicks on the season and has kicked 60 yards in practice. Also, named to 1st Team All Conf. It is amazing that an ex parent would try to diminish his skills by saying his kick just squeaked in.

Thanks for the entertaining post about more LB players!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: UrGeekin ()
Date: November 22, 2014 04:37PM

Wasn't the guy talking about how there were 2 offensive pass interference calls?? The touchdown that got called back? WS parents are mad right now so we won't try and go back and clarify. Also remember LB having two false starts, and a holding. Not sure where the stat of only 2 penalties came from.....(your ass?) The kids are already blaming the refs so I guess there's nothing to be high and mighty about. 1st team all conference my ass

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: AnotherOneBitesTheDust ()
Date: November 22, 2014 04:38PM

WS choked.......here come the complaints from parents

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Football ()
Date: November 22, 2014 05:02PM

WS may have choked but it's not like LB deserved to win the game any more than WS. It was a great game to watch

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Whatever() ()
Date: November 22, 2014 06:13PM

After the td was called back LB got a make up call the next play. How about the blown fumble call when LB's qb tried to pitch the ball and fumbled it? That would have basically sealed the game

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: newgatedenizen ()
Date: November 22, 2014 06:26PM

Why so many empty seats? I think there were more folks from Patriot at the game than from C'ville.
Attachments:
cvillevspatriot.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: bruin bites ()
Date: November 22, 2014 08:19PM

AnotherOneBitesTheDust Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WS choked.......here come the complaints from
> parents


no complaints; just the facts:
LB special teams choked all night long.
Ball bounced off LB coverage helmet and got a lucky bounce
LB D line forgot to block on a punt in the red zone

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Hahahahahaha ()
Date: November 22, 2014 10:42PM

Pannonis cocky ass got beat in the second round for the 3rd straight year. Running up the score in a terrible district masks the fact that he can't do anything with the talent he developed when it comes to playing good teams, only went to state his first year because of the players he inherited. He's been coaching for this long and still can't win state? Hmmm....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Steve K ()
Date: November 22, 2014 10:51PM

Hahahahahaha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pannonis cocky ass got beat in the second round
> for the 3rd straight year. Running up the score in
> a terrible district masks the fact that he can't
> do anything with the talent he developed when it
> comes to playing good teams, only went to state
> his first year because of the players he
> inherited. He's been coaching for this long and
> still can't win state? Hmmm....


Okay what percentage of coaches that coach for 20+ years win a state title? Maybe 1 percent. That's a stupid metric to use.

That being said, South County did run up the score a lot which meant nothing, and their weak out of district schedule did not maximize the Stallions potential.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: questions?? ()
Date: November 23, 2014 11:35AM

anyone think that pannoni may get fired ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: SoCo2RdFail ()
Date: November 23, 2014 11:43AM

I suppose SoCo had been a top 10 team the last 3 years. But their inability to advance in the playoffs does make one think they have been overrated. All those high scoring games are just fluff. Every time they play a top tier team they lose.

Doesn't mean they are a bad team or P is a bad coach. There are many schools that would love to have that kind of problem.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: cvhs ()
Date: November 23, 2014 12:41PM

"Why so many empty seats? I think there were more folks from Patriot at the game than from C'ville."

1. Temps in the 20s. Apparently a lot of fair weather fans.
2. The opposing team had maybe 300 fans, and I'm being generous.
3. Anticipated blowout. Actually it was a good game during the first half.
4. That appears to be a second half picture. It was more crowded in the first half. Once CVille was up by 4 TDs and the second string went in, the crowd headed for their warm homes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: newgatedenizen ()
Date: November 23, 2014 01:41PM

It is tough to get a good crowd out to a lot of high school football games these days. Been to a number of different venues this year where the crowds were sparse compared to a number of years ago.

The pic is from the first quarter... only brought it up since C'ville fans took some shots at Westfield for not bringing a larger crowd to the final last year. Not saying it would have been a lot better anywhere else.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: Fans ()
Date: November 23, 2014 01:50PM

LBv WS had both their sides packed. WS noticeably had more fans at the game than LB. Although I think it's more about these schools with so much success having fans that that are entitled bc there is no way WS has more fans than any of these schools. Doesn't come around often for WS so their fans felt with the cold

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: newgatedenizen ()
Date: November 23, 2014 04:18PM

Fans Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LBv WS had both their sides packed. WS noticeably
> had more fans at the game than LB. Although I
> think it's more about these schools with so much
> success having fans that that are entitled bc
> there is no way WS has more fans than any of these
> schools. Doesn't come around often for WS so their
> fans felt with the cold

Good point. No doubt you are correct. I wouldn't use the word entitled. I'd just say they are used to it and it's not quite as special. Which is too bad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: soft arse coach haters ()
Date: November 23, 2014 05:16PM

Either a coach yelled at you or your candy ass son and now its your time to be a hater. HAHAHHHA at you Mr Softy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: A coach ()
Date: November 23, 2014 05:22PM

Panini wore shorts on the sideline at the abattoir field game. It was about 23 degrees. Probably just a coincidence that they got flagged for the second half kick for coming back out late.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: A coach ()
Date: November 23, 2014 05:23PM

Abattoir? Battlefield. Same difference.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: WildcatFan ()
Date: November 23, 2014 09:27PM

Can Battlefield compete with Centeville? Wildcats have had their way with the prince William schools so far. Patriot played tough, just outmatched by talent. They will be a force in the near future. Good kids and coaches showed on the field.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: soco ()
Date: November 23, 2014 09:36PM

WildcatFan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can Battlefield compete with Centeville? Wildcats
> have had their way with the prince William schools
> so far. Patriot played tough, just outmatched by
> talent. They will be a force in the near future.
> Good kids and coaches showed on the field.
even though i know i will get hate for this, soco would have been a much better match for cville. Battlefield's defense is their stronger unit, and no one has been able to stop Cville's offense in the past two years apart from a Private school that can recruit players.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2014
Posted by: NoVAFootballfan ()
Date: November 24, 2014 12:23AM

WildcatFan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can Battlefield compete with Centeville? Wildcats
> have had their way with the prince William schools
> so far. Patriot played tough, just outmatched by
> talent. They will be a force in the near future.
> Good kids and coaches showed on the field.


Patriot looked like they were talking a lot of shit for getting their asses handed to them by 40 points. Gesturing to the Cville crowd after scores, getting in players faces after tackles. Take your beating and go back to the boondocks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...345678910111213AllNext
Current Page: 10 of 13


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  **     **   ******     *******   **     ** 
  **  **   **     **  **    **   **     **  **     ** 
   ****    **     **  **         **         **     ** 
    **     *********  **   ****  ********   **     ** 
    **     **     **  **    **   **     **   **   **  
    **     **     **  **    **   **     **    ** **   
    **     **     **   ******     *******      ***    
This forum powered by Phorum.