HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 28
Re: Open Letter Detailing the Illegal And Dangerous Acts of Gordon Blvd
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: June 02, 2012 11:15AM

@not - and y'all thought I was bad when I started LoLz

just goes to show ya - when you think yr at the bottom of the barrel, you can always lift up that barrel, see things can be worse LoLz

y'know I learned something from all this. Things can look normal one minute, and turn just "classic" (shall we say) the next.

pic unrelated
Attachments:
abbey road sidewalk.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: June 02, 2012 11:22AM

Okay...

Sorry for the noise, folks.

You all are right (the real ones, anyway). I took everyone's time and attention. I made a lot of noise.

But, if it saves even one child, like I said from the start, I'm doing the right thing.

Since nobody seems to agree that Gordon is a threat, I'll go ahead and place the call.

Gordon: I believe that just in the past 24 hours, you've filed a false police report, reckless endangered my family, slandered me....

Well, we'll see. I really hope you get some help. Me, Terry, and Mike -- either we're all idiots, or we've been duped, I think.

It's nice to know that I won't even need to ask what happened. If you're still posting tonight, I guess I'll know. If that's the case, I'll be meeting with the attorney on Monday.

Everyone: if you let this be the end, it will be.

Thanks!

Posted by: crazy dude ()
Date: June 02, 2012 11:39AM

did he go to jail? is he white or black

Posted by: Just Say No ()
Date: June 02, 2012 11:42AM

I'm completely baffled. Someone was dancing at a school, and for some reason OP involved himself? Explain. Secondly, OP's family (including children) were out of state, but for some reason OP was at their school? Explain. For all OP's assurances that he writes concisely, I've waded thru two of these threads and still have no understanding of his original contact with the "Dancing Guy" and / or the Principal.

Posted by: HaHaHaHa ()
Date: June 02, 2012 11:47AM

Just Say No Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm completely baffled. Someone was dancing at a
> school, and for some reason OP involved himself?
> Explain. Secondly, OP's family (including
> children) were out of state, but for some reason
> OP was at their school? Explain. For all OP's
> assurances that he writes concisely, I've waded
> thru two of these threads and still have no
> understanding of his original contact with the
> "Dancing Guy" and / or the Principal.
Attachments:
tumblr_ldfpqvspf01qc1j11o1_500.jpg

Posted by: kramer b ()
Date: June 02, 2012 11:50AM

This post has more legs than the WNC and Lamb Center. If it was an IPO I would buy it.

Date: June 02, 2012 11:54AM

it certainly has been an interesting morning, hasnt it?
So now I'm all sad cops arent gonna come - I made cookies and everything LoLz

Posted by: Mr. Insensitive ()
Date: June 02, 2012 11:55AM

Day-o, day-ay-ay-o
Daylight come and he wan' go home
Day, he say day, he say day, he say day, he say day, he say day-ay-ay-o
Daylight come and he wan' go home

Work all night on a drink a'rum
(Daylight come and he wan' go home)
Stack banana till thee morning come

Come, Mr. Tally Mon, tally me banana

It's six foot, seven foot, eight foot, BUNCH!
Six foot, seven foot, eight foot, BUNCH!

Day, he say day-ay-ay-o
Day, he say day, he say day, he say day, he say day, he say day

A beautiful bunch a'ripe banana
Hide thee deadly black tarantula

It's six foot, seven foot, eight foot, BUNCH!
Six foot, seven foot, eight foot, BUNCH!

Day, he say day-ay-ay-o
Day, he say day, he say day, he say day, he say day, he say day

Day-o, day-ay-ay-o
Day, he say day, he say day, he say day, he say day, he say day-ay-ay-o

Date: June 02, 2012 11:58AM

@just say: O.P. met Dancing Guy at some SACC event that was going on Sandburg.

Posted by: Ogien ()
Date: June 02, 2012 03:45PM

@Gordon, could you give me the abridged version. What's the latest on Captain Insanity?

I've spent too much energy on this crackpot to not follow up.

Date: June 02, 2012 03:47PM

The summary (current) is that I'm back on the Yarborough thread.

Gordon destroyed it... actively working against me. No idea of her motives.

So, I'm going to do a "hack" tutorial, for anyone who wants to know how to get Gordon's data.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2012 03:47PM by 2concerned.

Date: June 02, 2012 03:49PM

I suggested that everyone change their passwords too...

It probably bears repeating here, even if I am a troll.

Is that "bare" or "bear"? Never sure.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2012 03:50PM by 2concerned.

Date: June 02, 2012 03:51PM

Read up a bit from the bottom if you want the really scary take, but most of the people here won't understand it.

Date: June 02, 2012 03:54PM

2concerned Wrote:
> The summary (current) is that I'm back on the
> Yarborough thread.
>
> Gordon destroyed it... actively working against
> me. No idea of her motives.
>
> So, I'm going to do a "hack" tutorial, for anyone
> who wants to know how to get Gordon's data.

Oh please, hack me. I haven't been hacked in such a long time I'm feeling as though nobody cares. Or just teach me how to "Hack" so I can be a 133t Haxxor.

Date: June 02, 2012 03:55PM

Somehow, I doubt you're worried, Ogien. People with clear consciences are like that.

And no, I cannot hack this site. That's one of the rules that's working against me.

It may take me a while to bring someone up to speed, and my lawyer is making calls. This is a free speech "edge case", I guess.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2012 03:56PM by 2concerned.

Date: June 02, 2012 04:01PM

2concerned Wrote:
> Somehow, I doubt you're worried, Ogien. People
> with clear consciences are like that.
>
> And no, I cannot hack this site. That's one of
> the rules that's working against me.
>
> It may take me a while to bring someone up to
> speed, and my lawyer is making calls. This is a
> free speech "edge case", I guess.

Nah, I'm not worried. I'm actually more bored than worried. You know how it goes, you get some downtime and your mind just starts racing and life just seems a little bit boring for lack of things to do.

Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: June 02, 2012 04:11PM

I suggest that the only reasonable way to settle this is for both of you to meet for a debate which I will moderate and act as arbiter. My judgement will be final and irrevocable........... also, I will require that all three of us be completely naked during the debate to allay any fears of possible weaponry.

It is so ordered!

Date: June 02, 2012 04:23PM

lulz, You had me at naked.

mmmmmmmmmm.......naked debate!!
Date: June 02, 2012 05:31PM

@Ogien - oh NOES we gonna be Haxd LoLz
@Taylor - +1

Re: mmmmmmmmmm.......naked debate!!
Posted by: NRA 75 ()
Date: June 02, 2012 06:12PM

With regards to getting at Gordon, make sure you consult with a friend of yours named Bleh, who makes a shitload of more sense than you have on this. Just my thoughts. Bleh might be able to get you to "see reality" in a new light.

Posted by: Eagle Joe Brown ()
Date: June 02, 2012 06:12PM

The story of gordon blvd. is a bit intriguing

about a year ago or so turned up in brief posts on this site
then dissappeared for quite awhile
in the last number of months has reappeared with a wrath of righteousness

what happened to spark this?

aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww.........................didums he miss me? LoLz
Date: June 02, 2012 06:22PM

@Eagle I'm not too sure what's more pathetic about what you asked..........the fact you notice or the fact you care............... Not trying to insult you I just seriously want you to know that cause maybe you dont know. But yeah............kinda not a look you wanna be seen in, y'know?
@NRA - SMGDH

Posted by: Angry Person ()
Date: June 02, 2012 10:36PM

In my opinion this website is extremely repulsive. So many people just talking trash about one another, having no remorse or proof of the allegations being made. This site is filled with people who have nothing better to do than hurt other from behind a computer screen. Why this should be a website about helping others and passing information around a community not a war zone where people put other people on trial and say horrible things about people. This is no better than cyber bullying except the anonymous names prevent you form having to reveal who they are. This is like a middle school where people do nothing but start rumors about others to hurt peoples feelings.

I hope that you read this message and think, about your future activity and really only present information that is factual and helpful to others in the northern Virginia area. Put yourself in the person your about to hurt before you post your message.

Posted by: Victory Cabbage ()
Date: June 02, 2012 10:50PM

I'm not too sure what's more pathetic about what you asked..........the fact you notice or the fact you care............... Not trying to insult you I just seriously want you to know that cause maybe you dont know. But yeah............kinda not a look you wanna be seen in, y'know?

WTF does that...that sentence...mean?

Posted by: Not a sermon, just a thought ()
Date: June 02, 2012 10:54PM

Consider the blameless, observe the upright; there is a future for the man of peace.
~Psalm 37:37

Posted by: reggie ()
Date: June 03, 2012 12:27AM

though I know all 2concerned wants is to have this go on eternally and gets off on being the center of attention (of a non issue) I have to admit it's fucking genius and i'm getting addicted to the lunacy!!

I pray you never get better and this ends really really badly!!

Date: June 03, 2012 05:44AM

Sorry, Guys... I'm back here. I don't like the title of that other thread, and I don't want to bury the board. Gonna let that other one age out, I hope. I'd wanted to end it with the apology, but that seems unlikely.

Ogien: at 10:04, I wrote:

"Ogien: honestly, sure. If I can show you guys my resume, and that's what you come back with, then yes, I'm clearly a delusional poser. Not having understood that, I'm sure you can understand my concern.

Yes, that's sarcastic, but I am morbidly curious at this point. If anyone can explain to me (my Wife would appreciate it too) how my theory doesn't make sense, and Gordon's does... well, yes, I'd be willing to talk to someone."

I was being genuine.

Yeah, I know it's hard to tell. I have days like this all the time -- you know where it's like I just spent the afternoon watching Taps, over and over. I mean, I still think that might be what happened. They NEVER should've put an auto-repeat feature in DVD players. Science is reckless sometimes when they don't stop to consider the human toll. No, I'm not a Luddite... I just thought Betamax was pretty cool.

Look what it did to this guy... I mean FOR this guy! He gets pretty hot girlfriends. So, how can this be wrong?
Attachments:
1144088611431.gif

Date: June 03, 2012 06:09AM

Please... let the other one just age out.

Date: June 03, 2012 06:42AM

And for what it's worth, all of you armchair diagnosticians:

About a year and a half ago, I went through a bout of insomnia. I recovered a memory of seeing someone burned alive. Wasn't sure if it was real. Had nightmares for the first time that I could remember in my adult life. A lot of things started making sense.

I'd been "vigilant" long before then. I probably have an anti-bully complex. I was a small weak child, who achieved universally acclaim for his "mental" status, once matured. I think world trade and commercial paper are likely to grind to a halt, at least for a while in the next couple of years, and everything we own is in gold & silver, both in our IRAs, and somewhere out in Utah. It's been a LONG time since the Euro demise was a "given" for me. And I'm convinced that 98% of the population doesn't have a clue about the real energy and resource issues.

I think the world is likely to shed a billion people before the decade is over.

Even given all that, Thursday fucked me up, bad. I'm very much convinced that someone without my background would be dead right now.

Yeah... got some weird thoughts. Never ever ever about HURTING people.

(Except when I tried Seroquel... that really would've pushed me over.)

-----------

Actually, here's something that happened. Maybe it'll give some insight -- I seem to dwell on it enough.

A couple of seasons ago, I'm heading to a game at Hollin Meadows. I'm making that hellish left turn onto Sherwood Hall, by the gas station. I hit someone.

One of the most dangerous intersections I can think of as a driver, and here's a Postal Worker, trying to dash across the intersection. I saw her quickly, cut the wheel, hit the brake. I still broke her leg.

So here I am, thinking she's pretty irresponsible, wondering why there isn't a better crosswalk by a local library, and I'm dwelling on my guilt. Thinking about it, I KNEW I'd already hated that intersection. So, it was kind of my fault... I've ALWAYS felt that there's a measure of "rolling the dice" there. I'm taking a risk every time I do it. I knew that, so really, it's MY fault.

I signed off on "failure to pay attention", or something, so she wouldn't have any insurance complications. I really wanted to call and say I was sorry. I did call the officer to enquire. He probably thought I was in CYOA mode, but I was SO happy when I heard it was just her leg.

So anyway, I sit down, I look at a map, and I find a solution.

I didn't go out and paint a crosswalk. But I know there should be one there. No, I figure you folks that live down that way can clean up your own messes, if you care. But, I did find a way to solve MY problem within YOUR system.

This one is different. It shouldn't happen again. There are scary people out there, and there shouldn't be unknown adults wondering schools unattended. Especially if they've been extremely erratic from the start. I mean, if I can't find out why there isn't a rule against that, or how we can make one, well, then I've failed all the kids.

I can't just sit around waiting until the next Columbine, and watch them scapegoat some guy that wasn't even "in charge". Let's just go in the right direction now, before the "next time" is something bad.

-----------

Okay, LOGICALLY, I hope, where I'm at now:

I'm on lists. I won't clear another background check as long as that's the case. Until I opened the order on Tuesday, I'd had a road back to my ex-employer. My last engagement, despite altitude sickness, was possibly the best I'd done.

I had plans to start a business. We've got about a year of my salary set aside to see if I can make a "go" of it. The plan was to go back, if not. I could stretch it further than a year, if I don't patent anything, but then it's all pointless before I start.

Yes, my PII is out there. It has been. It will be. My kids are in their school directory, we're in the phone book (I guess), and I'm living in the house my parents originally purchased in 1979. My kids are attending the same schools that I did, sans Wilton Woods, which closed after my 6th grade year. Someone rolled four armed officers out to my house... some neighbors watched the whole thing. Being "under the RADAR" would've been an illusion from the outset.

Maybe it's a good thing that there's assholes like you all showing them that the world is a dangerous place. Because when I tell it to you jerks, it falls on deaf ears. My kids know to watch out. This has been the kind of "drill" you couldn't pay for. I'm confidant that my kids are on guard.

A few months ago, there's a guy around here. Some kid says a red pickup stopped and the guy said something. There's pandimonium. Every frickin' channel in the nation seems to be parked on the school's front lawn.

My neighbor, the journalist, asks me for a sound-bite. I'd really been amused by the whole thing. I said I really wasn't convinced anything had happened. At one point, I think I mentioned the Salem Trials... adults do "peer pressure" and "mob mentality" the same way kids do. Sometimes the results are just as dangerous. Also, I know that in my neighborhood, at our bus stop, there's always an adult watching. If I had reason to be worried, I would've already fixed it.

We're talking about my kids. If you're even trying to be a good parent, you do what you have to do to sleep at night.

My motives, I think are extremely clear. I'm here, I'm in the open. I'm willing to meet with people. I've been "checked". In fact, I've had background checks done by every branch of the military, HHS, and a ton of others. Everyone agrees I'm a pretty good guy, or at least "safe".

Gordon, I don't get. All the effort to work against me... at moments, she seemed to understand, just to get the "call him crazy" thing going again. No, I don't understand her motives at all, but when I started looking....

I mean, she's documented herself as a menace. I don't see remorse anywhere. No desire to change things. And alcoholics don't get better with time.

I'm guessing she looks pretty far beyond her actual age. Worry does that to you. So does the drinking.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 07:24AM by 2concerned.

Posted by: Fact Checker ()
Date: June 03, 2012 07:14AM

2concerned Wrote:
> Actually, here's something that happened. Maybe
> it'll give some insight -- I seem to dwell on it
> enough.
>
> A couple of seasons ago, I'm heading to a game at
> Hollin Meadows. I'm making that hellish left turn
> onto Sherwood Hall, by the gas station. I hit
> someone.
>
> One of the most dangerous intersections I can
> think of as a driver, and here's a Postal Worker,
> trying to dash across the intersection. I saw her
> quickly, cut the wheel, hit the brake. I still
> broke her leg.
>
> So here I am, thinking she's pretty irresponsible,
> wondering why there isn't a better crosswalk by a
> local library, and I'm dwelling on my guilt.
> Thinking about it, I KNEW I'd already hated that
> intersection. So, it was kind of my fault... I've
> ALWAYS felt that there's a measure of "rolling the
> dice" there. I'm taking a risk every time I do
> it. I knew that, so really, it's MY fault.
>
> I signed off on "failure to pay attention", or
> something, so she wouldn't have any insurance
> complications. I really wanted to call and say I
> was sorry. I did call the officer to enquire. He
> probably thought I was in CYOA mode, but I was SO
> happy when I heard it was just her leg.
>
> So anyway, I sit down, I look at a map, and I find
> a solution.
>
> I didn't go out and paint a crosswalk. But I know
> there should be one there. No, I figure you folks
> that live down that way can clean up your own
> messes, if you care. But, I did find a way to
> solve MY problem within YOUR system.
>
> This one is different. It shouldn't happen again.
> There are scary people out there, and there
> shouldn't be unknown adults wondering schools
> unattended. Especially if they've been extremely
> erratic from the start. I mean, if I can't find
> out why there isn't a rule against that, or how we
> can make one, well, then I've failed all the
> kids.
>
> I can't just sit around waiting until the next
> Columbine, and watch them scapegoat some guy that
> wasn't even "in charge". Let's just go in the
> right direction now, before the "next time" is
> something bad.

The officials at the school have already told you, they were aware of the man that you saw dancing at the school and determined he was a parent of a child there and not a threat. They took punitive measures against you because you were posting erratic and disturbing posts on forums and on the Patch. I completely support the school systems decision in how they handled this matter. Since May 21st you've posted 550 messages on this board regarding the same subject.

User Profile : 2concerned Email: Hidden
Last Activity: 06/03/2012 06:50AM

This is a sign of obsessive compulsive disorder. While I applaud you for reporting the matter to the school officials out of concern for the children, you need to respect the decision made by the authorities. If you observe something strange at the school again, then by all means report it. However, creating threads and harping on your disapproval of the process, is very inappropriate. This is further indications that you are experiencing OCD that might be genetic or perhaps fueled by illegal drug use. OCD can be treated by seeing a physician and getting the appropriate medication for the condition.

Here is some information on Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder below...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
http://www.webmd.com/anxiety-panic/guide/obsessive-compulsive-disorder

Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), a type of anxiety disorder, is a potentially disabling illness that traps people in endless cycles of repetitive thoughts and behaviors. People with OCD are plagued by recurring and distressing thoughts, fears, or images (obsessions) they cannot control. The anxiety (nervousness) produced by these thoughts leads to an urgent need to perform certain rituals or routines (compulsions). The compulsive rituals are performed in an attempt to prevent the obsessive thoughts or make them go away.

Although the ritual may temporarily alleviate anxiety, the person must perform the ritual again when the obsessive thoughts return. This OCD cycle can progress to the point of taking up hours of the person's day and significantly interfering with normal activities. People with OCD may be aware that their obsessions and compulsions are senseless or unrealistic, but they cannot stop them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What Are the Symptoms of OCD?
The symptoms of OCD, which are the obsessions and compulsions, may vary. Common obsessions include:

Fear of dirt or contamination by germs.
Fear of causing harm to another.
Fear of making a mistake.
Fear of being embarrassed or behaving in a socially unacceptable manner.
Fear of thinking evil or sinful thoughts.
Need for order, symmetry, or exactness.
Excessive doubt and the need for constant reassurance.
Common compulsions include:

Repeatedly bathing, showering, or washing hands.
Refusing to shake hands or touch doorknobs.
Repeatedly checking things, such as locks or stoves.
Constant counting, mentally or aloud, while performing routine tasks.
Constantly arranging things in a certain way.
Eating foods in a specific order.
Being stuck on words, images or thoughts, usually disturbing, that won't go away and can interfere with sleep.
Repeating specific words, phrases, or prayers.
Needing to perform tasks a certain number of times.
Collecting or hoarding items with no apparent value.

What Causes OCD?
http://www.webmd.com/anxiety-panic/guide/obsessive-compulsive-disorder

Although the exact cause of OCD is not fully understood, studies have shown that a combination of biological and environmental factors may be involved.

Biological Factors: The brain is a very complex structure. It contains billions of nerve cells -- called neurons -- that must communicate and work together for the body to function normally. The neurons communicate via electrical signals. Special chemicals, called neurotransmitters, help move these electrical messages from neuron to neuron. Research has found a link between low levels of one neurotransmitter -- called serotonin -- and the development of OCD. In addition, there is evidence that a serotonin imbalance may be passed on from parents to children. This means the tendency to develop OCD may be inherited.

In addition, certain areas of the brain appear to be affected by the serotonin imbalance that leads to OCD. This problem seems to involve the pathways of the brain that link the area of the brain that deals with judgment and planning, and the area of the brain that filters messages involving body movements.

Studies also have found a link between a certain type of infection caused by the Streptococcus bacteria and OCD. This infection, if recurrent and untreated, may lead to the development of OCD and other disorders in children.

Environmental Factors: There are environmental stressors that can trigger OCD in people with a tendency toward developing the condition. Certain environmental factors may also cause a worsening of symptoms. These factors include:

Abuse
Changes in living situation
Illness
Death of a loved one
Work- or school-related changes or problems
Relationship concerns

How Common Is OCD?
OCD afflicts about 3.3 million adults and about 1 million children and adolescents in the U.S. The disorder usually first appears in childhood, adolescence, or early adulthood. It occurs about equally in men and women and affects people of all races and socioeconomic backgrounds.

How Is OCD Diagnosed?
There is no lab test to diagnose OCD. The doctor bases his or her diagnosis on an assessment of the patient's symptoms, including how much time the person spends performing his or her ritual behaviors.

How Is OCD Treated?
OCD will not go away by itself, so it is important to seek treatment. The most effective approach to treating OCD combines medications with cognitive behavioral therapy.

Cognitive behavioral therapy : The goal of cognitive behavioral therapy is to teach people with OCD to confront their fears and reduce anxiety without performing the ritual behaviors (called exposure therapy or exposure and response prevention therapy). Therapy also focuses on reducing the exaggerated or catastrophic thinking that often occurs in people with OCD.

Medication therapy : Antidepressants, such as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) antidepressants like Paxil, Prozac, and Zoloft may be helpful in treating OCD. Older drugs -- tricyclic antidepressants like Anafranil -- might also be used.

In severe cases of OCD and in people who do not respond to medical and behavioral therapy, electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) or psychosurgery may be used to treat the disorder. During ECT, electrodes are attached to the patient's head and a series of electric shocks are delivered to the brain, which induce seizures. The seizures cause the release of neurotransmitters in the brain.

What Is the Outlook for People With OCD?
In most cases, OCD can be successfully treated with medication, cognitive behavioral therapy, or both. With ongoing treatment, most people can achieve long-term relief from symptoms and return to normal or near-normal functioning.

Can OCD Be Prevented?
OCD cannot be prevented. However, early diagnosis and treatment can help reduce the time a person spends suffering from the condition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope this helps!

Date: June 03, 2012 07:29AM

I only got as far as "you need to respect the decision made by the authorities" before I stopped reading. If you won't read, I won't either.

I spent a long time trying to figure out WHO made the decision, and HOW.

It WAS NOT an FCPS event. How did FCPS declare it a non-issue?

I don't want fingers pointed. I want to know who I can talk to that, if they can't answer some simple questions, will tell me who will.

And, I NEED to get that letter rescinded.

----------------

Okay, I did skim the rest. You're clearly talking FAR beyond your knowledge. Don't feel bad, it's a hobby around here. Everywhere, actually... I've been harping on it.

OCD does not mean what you think it means. I know, everyone says it, so it must be true, right? And you've heard it from the most people, so you're the rightest.

Look up "OCPD", jackass. Yes, if you think you might have issues, you learn about them, you learn to cope, or use them. If you think EVEN FOR A SECOND that what's going on in your head is fucked up, and you don't have anyone you trust enough to ask that'll tell you the truth, then you're in deep shit. I do. I'm fine. I MIGHT have OCPD. Look it up.

------------

Wow, I just realized that you might have actually read it, and still not have a clue. Damn. Take a moment to extract your foot, you'll be a lot more comfortable.

So, let's look at the ability to identify and solve problems here

"He's crazy" -> poke him with a stick
"His PII is out" -> let's post pictures of his kids
"He's OCD" -> let's tell him to stop
"He thinks Gordon is dangerous" -> tell him to stop
"He thinks Gordon is going to hurt someone" -> tell him to stop
"He thinks Gordon probably already has" -> tell him to stop
"He suffers from hyper-vigilance" -> tell him to stop
"Gordon lives between his house and the local high school" -> tell him to stop

Really... I hope FCPS can do a lot better for my kids.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 07:49AM by 2concerned.
Attachments:
facepalm.jpg

Date: June 03, 2012 07:44AM

2concerned Wrote:
> I only got as far as "you need to respect the
> decision made by the authorities" before I stopped
> reading. If you won't read, I won't either.
>
> I spent a long time trying to figure out WHO made
> the decision, and HOW.
>
> It WAS NOT an FCPS event. How did FCPS declare it
> a non-issue?
>
> I don't want fingers pointed. I want to know who
> I can talk to that, if they can't answer some
> simple questions, will tell me who will.
>
> And, I NEED to get that letter rescinded.

I did read it, and having worked for the county in the past it appears that you did not or did not understand the material that was sent to you by the county.

1). The person you reported was deemed to not be a threat to the school.

2). You didn't like that answer so you complained to their office. (That's fine).

3). When you didn't like the answer you went on your tirade on the comments section of the Patch online newspaper and on the FFX Underground forum.

4). Teachers for the school saw the comments you were making and in turn reported them up their chain of command.

5). The Principal took the appropriate action in determining that you were a threat, based on the threads and material posted online. Probably basing that decision on not the actual wording itself, but the erraticness and quantity of it.

6). This has resulted in letters from the school system barring you from the premises of not just that school but others in Fairfax County as well. (per the letter you posted in the other thread).

7). Based on my professional opinion, the school is 100% in the right here.

Now this being said...

1). If you want the letter rescinded, I would recommend contacting a lawyer and having that lawyer to arrange a date/time with the appropriate office with the Fairfax County school system. ***Note: A lawyer is needed by you at this point, because they will certainly have some legal representation present.

2). Based on that meeting, they may decide to drop the whole thing and say its a misunderstanding. However, based on what I've read and seen, and the quantity of the material online now (threads, comments, etc). I suspect they will support their decision to continue to ban you from any Fairfax County school. If they do, your lawyer will need to file a petition with the court to challenge that decision. Then it would go to court where a Judge would review it and decide upon it after hearing your argument and the argument by the school system. They would surely print out all your posts and comments and use them against you in court.

3). Possible Outcomes? You might get the letter rescinded after a period of time (maybe a probabationary period 90 days to a year maybe?). Worse case scenario? Pretty much what others have told you. Being charged, fined, incarcerated, loss of custody, etc.

PS: Please go back and read everything I posted above.

Date: June 03, 2012 07:46AM

I saw that you edited your post. Have you ever been diagnosed with OCD or OCPD?

Date: June 03, 2012 07:57AM

"OCD can be successfully treated with medication"

Holy Fuckin Shit... you probably have your kid properly medicated, and think I'm a bad parent for not doing it too, huh.

No... no official diagnosis. As a child, I was diagnosed with everything but that. And "auditory processing disorder", which I think I suffer from, and abused/alcoholic-parent syndrome, or whatever. They missed everything I think I might have.

They did figure out I was colorblind, though. I'll never fly a plane, so maybe that'll help some of these folks sleep better.

-----------

BTW, this is the kind of "fuel" that made me half-decent at my job, despite the dimestore education. I keep at a problem until I find a solution. Quantity over quality, maybe, but I get the answer right, eventually.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 08:01AM by 2concerned.
Attachments:
PwningYourElders - Copy.bmp

Posted by: Seroquel ()
Date: June 03, 2012 08:04AM

Fact Checker... I think you have the wrong diagnosis. Close, but the clue was in the medication the OP stopped taking (and should probably be back on): Seroquel.

Date: June 03, 2012 08:05AM

2concerned Wrote:
> No... no official diagnosis. As a child, I was
> diagnosed with everything but that. And "auditory
> processing disorder", which I think I suffer from,
> and abused/alcoholic-parent syndrome, or whatever.
> They missed everything I think I might have.
>
> They did figure out I was colorblind, though.
> I'll never fly a plane, so maybe that'll help some
> of these folks sleep better.

Now's the time to go have yourself checked out and diagnosed. Sometimes certain conditions in your body are triggered when someone hits a certain age group. For example some people experience balding at a certain age, because of their genetics that "Trigger" at a certain age. These "triggers" are usually brought on by various changes going on in the body. It sounds like to me you probably have either OCD or OCPD. Of course you'd need to go get checked out to get diagnosed properly. As for the medications, there are alot more on the market now then say 10 to 20 years ago that are effective in treating the condition without many negative side effects.

Date: June 03, 2012 08:06AM

LMAO. I tell you that I woke up every morning from scary, murderous dreams, and you want me back on it?

The pros don't do a lot better. You tell them that, though, and they feel like they have to prove you crazy.

I mean, if you think I'm touchy about my education, you should've seen Mike when I asked if he was a Doctor. We DID NOT start off on the right foot. Funny thing is, I was actually asking because I had questions about tremors and meds.
Attachments:
000heq0g.jpg

Date: June 03, 2012 08:09AM

Seroquel Wrote:
> Fact Checker... I think you have the wrong
> diagnosis. Close, but the clue was in the
> medication the OP stopped taking (and should
> probably be back on): Seroquel.

Oh, I didn't see that. Seroquel is used for the treatment of schizophrenia. But I'm not sure I have the wrong diagnosis though. 2concerned seems to have more traits associated with OCD or OCPD, but if he is suffering from schizophrenia and using drugs like cocaine or methamphetamines that could lend credence to the obsessive behavior seen here in this forum.

Date: June 03, 2012 08:10AM

2concerned Wrote:
> LMAO. I tell you that I woke up every morning
> from scary, murderous dreams, and you want me back
> on it?
>
> The pros don't do a lot better. You tell them
> that, though, and they feel like they have to
> prove you crazy.
>
> I mean, if you think I'm touchy about my
> education, you should've seen Mike when I asked if
> he was a Doctor. We DID NOT start off on the
> right foot. Funny thing is, I was actually asking
> because I had questions about tremors and meds.

Before you were prescibed that medication, what did they diagnosis you with? (Specifically please).

Date: June 03, 2012 08:17AM

As a child?

Rebellious Attitude
Sexually Frustrated
"Authority Issues"
Potentially Suicidal
Depressed
Bi-Polar
Underachiever

Editing to add: I'd originally "gone in" for evaluation as a possible pyromaniac, at least, that's what I was told. It was supposed to be two weeks. Damn my Dad... he had GREAT insurance in the mid-'80s.

They never seemed to worry much about the drugs... kept adding more, in fact.

One of the funniest things ever: my Mom requested drug tests when I got out of PIDC, and was doing "outpatient". She didn't realize that confidentiality applied. I don't know how many months the insurance company spent paying for these things as I tried to push my weed indicators higher.

I mean, the world's been that kind of crazy, all of my life.

-------------

I should say: weed helps. A LOT. Problem is, I can't work if I do.

-------------

At least, if nothing else, I'll never be black-mailable, again :-)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 08:23AM by 2concerned.
Attachments:
Grim_Optimismr4sDetail.png

Date: June 03, 2012 08:23AM

Then they should have taken you off the Seroquel (Quetiapine) after experiencing those side effects.

Here are just some of the reported side effects from using it...

Seroquel (Quetiapine)
http://www.seroquelxr.com/

Antidepressants have increased the risk of suicidal thoughts and actions in some children, teenagers, and young adults. Patients of all ages starting treatment should be watched closely for worsening of depression, suicidal thoughts or actions, unusual changes in behavior, agitation, and irritability. Patients, families, and caregivers should pay close attention to any changes, especially sudden changes in mood, behaviors, thoughts, or feelings. This is very important when an antidepressant medicine is started or when the dose is changed. Report any change in these symptoms immediately to the doctor. Seroquel XR is not approved for patients under the age of 18 years. Seroquel is not approved for patients under the age of 10 years.

•Stop Seroquel XR or Seroquel and call your doctor right away if you have some or all of the following symptoms: high fever; stiff muscles; confusion; sweating; changes in pulse, heart rate, and blood pressure. These may be symptoms of neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS), a rare and serious condition that can lead to death

•High blood sugar and diabetes have been reported with Seroquel XR, Seroquel, and medicines like them. If you have diabetes or risk factors such as obesity or a family history of diabetes, your doctor should check your blood sugar before you start taking Seroquel XR or Seroquel and also during therapy. If you develop symptoms of high blood sugar or diabetes, such as excessive thirst or hunger, increased urination, or weakness, contact your doctor. Complications from diabetes can be serious and even life threatening

•Increases in triglycerides and in LDL (bad) cholesterol and decreases in HDL (good) cholesterol have been reported with Seroquel XR and Seroquel. Your doctor should check your cholesterol levels before you start Seroquel XR or Seroquel and during therapy

•Weight gain has been reported with Seroquel XR and Seroquel. Your doctor should check your weight regularly

•Tell your doctor about any movements you cannot control in your face, tongue, or other body parts, as they may be signs of a serious condition called tardive dyskinesia (TD). TD may not go away, even if you stop taking Seroquel XR or Seroquel. TD may also start after you stop taking Seroquel XR or Seroquel

•Other risks include feeling dizzy or lightheaded upon standing, decreases in white blood cells (which can be fatal), or trouble swallowing. Tell your doctor if you experience any of these

•Increases in blood pressure have been reported with Seroquel in children and teenagers. Your doctor should check blood pressure in children and adolescents before starting Seroquel and during therapy

•Before starting treatment, tell your doctor about all prescription and nonprescription medicines you are taking. Also tell your doctor if you have or have had low white blood cell count, seizures, abnormal thyroid tests, high prolactin levels, heart or liver problems, or cataracts. An eye exam for cataracts is recommended at the beginning of treatment and every 6 months thereafter

•Since drowsiness has been reported with Seroquel XR and Seroquel, you should not participate in activities such as driving or operating machinery until you know that you can do so safely. Avoid becoming overheated or dehydrated while taking Seroquel XR or Seroquel. Do not drink alcohol while taking Seroquel XR or Seroquel

•Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant. Avoid breast-feeding while taking Seroquel XR or Seroquel

•For Seroquel XR, the most common side effects in adults are drowsiness, dry
mouth, constipation, dizziness, increased appetite, upset stomach, weight gain, fatigue, disturbance in speech and language, and stuffy nose. For Seroquel, the most common side effects in adults are drowsiness, dry mouth, dizziness, constipation, weakness, abdominal pain, a sudden drop in blood pressure upon standing, sore throat, weight gain, sluggishness, abnormal liver tests, and upset stomach. The most common side effects in children and adolescents are drowsiness, dizziness, fatigue, increased appetite, nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, rapid heartbeat, and weight gain

•Do not stop taking Seroquel XR or Seroquel without talking to your doctor. Stopping Seroquel XR or Seroquel suddenly may cause side effects
This is not a complete summary of safety information. Please discuss the full Prescribing Information for both products with your health care provider.

Date: June 03, 2012 08:26AM

When you see your doctor, have them re-evaluate you and tell them about the problems you had with Seroquel (Quetiapine). I found this online and I think this will help you better understand your problem and how to deal with it.

What medications are used to treat bipolar disorder?
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/mental-health-medications/what-medications-are-used-to-treat-bipolar-disorder.shtml

Bipolar disorder, also called manic-depressive illness, is commonly treated with mood stabilizers. Sometimes, antipsychotics and antidepressants are used along with a mood stabilizer.

Mood stabilizers

People with bipolar disorder usually try mood stabilizers first. In general, people continue treatment with mood stabilizers for years. Lithium is a very effective mood stabilizer. It was the first mood stabilizer approved by the FDA in the 1970's for treating both manic and depressive episodes.

Anticonvulsant medications also are used as mood stabilizers. They were originally developed to treat seizures, but they were found to help control moods as well. One anticonvulsant commonly used as a mood stabilizer is valproic acid, also called divalproex sodium (Depakote). For some people, it may work better than lithium.6 Other anticonvulsants used as mood stabilizers are carbamazepine (Tegretol), lamotrigine (Lamictal) and oxcarbazepine (Trileptal).

Atypical antipsychotics
Atypical antipsychotic medications are sometimes used to treat symptoms of bipolar disorder. Often, antipsychotics are used along with other medications.

Antipsychotics used to treat people with bipolar disorder include:

Olanzapine (Zyprexa), which helps people with severe or psychotic depression, which often is accompanied by a break with reality, hallucinations, or delusions7
Aripiprazole (Abilify), which can be taken as a pill or as a shot
Risperidone (Risperdal)
Ziprasidone (Geodon)
Clozapine (Clorazil), which is often used for people who do not respond to lithium or anticonvulsants.8
Antidepressants
Antidepressants are sometimes used to treat symptoms of depression in bipolar disorder. Fluoxetine (Prozac), paroxetine (Paxil), or sertraline (Zoloft) are a few that are used. However, people with bipolar disorder should not take an antidepressant on its own. Doing so can cause the person to rapidly switch from depression to mania, which can be dangerous.9 To prevent this problem, doctors give patients a mood stabilizer or an antipsychotic along with an antidepressant.

Research on whether antidepressants help people with bipolar depression is mixed. An NIMH-funded study found that antidepressants were no more effective than a placebo to help treat depression in people with bipolar disorder. The people were taking mood stabilizers along with the antidepressants. You can find out more about this study, called STEP-BD (Systematic Treatment Enhancement Program for Bipolar Disorder), here.10

What are the side effects?
Treatments for bipolar disorder have improved over the last 10 years. But everyone responds differently to medications. If you have any side effects, tell your doctor right away. He or she may change the dose or prescribe a different medication.

Different medications for treating bipolar disorder may cause different side effects. Some medications used for treating bipolar disorder have been linked to unique and serious symptoms, which are described below.

Lithium can cause several side effects, and some of them may become serious. They include:

Loss of coordination
Excessive thirst
Frequent urination
Blackouts
Seizures
Slurred speech
Fast, slow, irregular, or pounding heartbeat
Hallucinations (seeing things or hearing voices that do not exist)
Changes in vision
Itching, rash
Swelling of the eyes, face, lips, tongue, throat, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs.
If a person with bipolar disorder is being treated with lithium, he or she should visit the doctor regularly to check the levels of lithium in the blood, and make sure the kidneys and the thyroid are working normally.

Some possible side effects linked with valproic acid/divalproex sodium include:

Changes in weight
Nausea
Stomach pain
Vomiting
Anorexia
Loss of appetite.
Valproic acid may cause damage to the liver or pancreas, so people taking it should see their doctors regularly.

Valproic acid may affect young girls and women in unique ways. Sometimes, valproic acid may increase testosterone (a male hormone) levels in teenage girls and lead to a condition called polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).11,12 PCOS is a disease that can affect fertility and make the menstrual cycle become irregular, but symptoms tend to go away after valproic acid is stopped.13 It also may cause birth defects in women who are pregnant.

Lamotrigine can cause a rare but serious skin rash that needs to be treated in a hospital. In some cases, this rash can cause permanent disability or be life-threatening.

In addition, valproic acid, lamotrigine, carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine and other anticonvulsant medications (listed in the chart at the end of this document) have an FDA warning. The warning states that their use may increase the risk of suicidal thoughts and behaviors. People taking anticonvulsant medications for bipolar or other illnesses should be closely monitored for new or worsening symptoms of depression, suicidal thoughts or behavior, or any unusual changes in mood or behavior. People taking these medications should not make any changes without talking to their health care professional.

Other medications for bipolar disorder may also be linked with rare but serious side effects. Always talk with the doctor or pharmacist about any potential side effects before taking the medication.

For information on side effects of antipsychotics, see the section on medications for treating schizophrenia.

For information on side effects and FDA warnings of antidepressants, see the section on medications for treating depression.

How should medications for bipolar disorder be taken?
Medications should be taken as directed by a doctor. Sometimes a person's treatment plan needs to be changed. When changes in medicine are needed, the doctor will guide the change. A person should never stop taking a medication without asking a doctor for help.

There is no cure for bipolar disorder, but treatment works for many people. Treatment works best when it is continuous, rather than on and off. However, mood changes can happen even when there are no breaks in treatment. Patients should be open with their doctors about treatment. Talking about how treatment is working can help it be more effective.

It may be helpful for people or their family members to keep a daily chart of mood symptoms, treatments, sleep patterns, and life events. This chart can help patients and doctors track the illness. Doctors can use the chart to treat the illness most effectively.

Because medications for bipolar disorder can have serious side effects, it is important for anyone taking them to see the doctor regularly to check for possibly dangerous changes in the body.

For information on side effects of antipsychotics, see the section on medications for treating schizophrenia. http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/mental-health-medications/what-medications-are-used-to-treat-schizophrenia.shtml

For information on side effects and FDA warnings of antidepressants, see the section on medications for treating depression. http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/mental-health-medications/what-medications-are-used-to-treat-depression.shtml

Date: June 03, 2012 08:31AM

Wow... you people are still cutting and pasting shit you don't understand from the web, and trying to look smart?

I mean, if you can follow the words, you could at least highlight something for my attention, right? You even included sub-links. Thanks for the distillation, genius. I should pick out a sentence, and see if you can re-state it...

Can't you see I'm busy?

------------

I hate Crocks, BTW. I think it's almost rude to wear them in public.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 08:34AM by 2concerned.
Attachments:
funny-pictures-red-shoes-cat-stupid.jpg

Date: June 03, 2012 08:39AM

Okay, if I'm so stupid, how come I have my freedom and you don't? I can go see my kids at their school, go to the school football games, and such. Why can't you?

How is your wife doing? Is she happy with all this? How about your kids? Why are getting letters from the county barring you? Why are getting visits from the police? Why are you getting visits from Mental Health personnel?

"The only thing that ever consoles man for the stupid things he does is the praise he always gives himself for doing them." ~Oscar Wilde

Posted by: Swami ()
Date: June 03, 2012 08:42AM

Don't waste your breath he's a lost cause.
Attachments:
rubber_room_mental_hospital-710371.jpg

Date: June 03, 2012 08:50AM

He's not a lost cause. He's a just a guy having some problems that he needs to work through. Everyone at some point in their life goes through something that requires medical assistance. Whether it be a mid-life crisis, alzheimers, or whatever, its up to us as human beings to reach out and try to help if we can. If we can't help directly, then we can point that person in the right direction. I hope the poster understands I am only trying to help.

Date: June 03, 2012 08:58AM

"how come I have my freedom and you don't?"

Because you're a worm who just keeps his head down and tries not to notice.

I'm guessing you would've let a kid be run over.

And because, I suspect, Gordon Blvd phoned a report into a public school, intentionally triggered a panic, and began a series of events which resulted in threat to my life, my children, my dog, and (I think) illegal detainment.

In exchange for protected free speech?

Yeah... I wanna be like you when I grow up.
Attachments:
CW-921.jpg

Posted by: Mr Williamson ()
Date: June 03, 2012 09:02AM

Anyone who clicks on a Facebook profile link will be outed by the OP. You've been warned. This is an elaborate trap.

Posted by: Lost a Cause ()
Date: June 03, 2012 09:08AM

I feel sorry for you Scott. You strike me as a nice guy, and I wish your energy could be bottled, and patented. I'm not going to judge you, or these numerous posts. It's your right to write what you are feeling, if there is civil court action or other things that are going to happen, I don't know. I'm just a simple man. However as a simple man, I'm not going to opine on what you and other people have, but merely wish you and them the best, and hope everyone gets some well deserved rest and all goes okay.

Date: June 03, 2012 09:08AM

"Anyone who clicks on a Facebook profile link will be outed by the OP. You've been warned. This is an elaborate trap."

No... FB doesn't allow that. And I'm not l33t enough to fool Zuckerberg.

Everyone says Mark's a genius.

Anyway... you'd know that if you were keeping up.

Or if you read the fuckin' terms of service, or you actually looked at the exploit history.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 09:09AM by 2concerned.
Attachments:
roflbot.jpg

Date: June 03, 2012 09:12AM

"It's your right to write what you are feeling, if there is civil court action or other things that are going to happen, I don't know."

Actually, that's one of the greatest things that's been said, in all these reams. I like talking to people. I just don't like posers. I try not to be one, though I know, my writing is pretentious. I'm used to a different audience, and even so, I think I tend to get "edited down".

Yeah, if I've made this stuff up, I'm toast.

But, if I'm right about Gordon, I'm sure you see that I won't be stopped. I can be proven wrong, and I'll accept the blame, then. But to not try is not an option. I'm re-watching Jurassic Park now. If I remember right, they did some Linux hacking. I always had trouble with that.

"and I wish your energy could be bottled, and patented"

I'm trying. But Gordon distracted me.

Someone said this was her?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 09:17AM by 2concerned.
Attachments:
custom_1248169468629_sarahpalinpancakes.jpg

Date: June 03, 2012 09:29AM

So much slander. So much libel. I'm guessing she's caused emotional distress. I have no idea what crimes she's committed, but if she's told the truth, then she's pissed off some dangerous people.

If not, she's fucked up some innocent lives.

I'm here, Gordon. They know where I am, and who I am. You made me "go public" to prove I existed, since I was never stupid enough to think I was anonymous to anyone with a brain, who cared.

Where are you?

Are you answering questions? I mean... if I'm right, you've done some dangerous shit. Even committed a literal terrorist act. With Malice. The stuff that scared me, even knowing I was innocent.

No... Gordon can stew for a while. She has no self-restraint. If she's quiet, there's a damned good reason.
Attachments:
1185432408327cf0.jpg

Posted by: Lost a Cause ()
Date: June 03, 2012 09:43AM

I've read some of these posts 2, and just admit that you don't like what Gordon and others have said, and move on. I don't know any of these people. But, based upon what I'm seeing, I think the best step is for all to just chill, ie. Live, laugh, love. Maybe rest, kick back on a pretty day. I'm sure you, Gordon, and others feel passionate about this. Fine. That's all good and you are all entitled to feel this way. Yet today seems to be a pretty day for all of us to spend time with family, friends going to church, riding a bike, hiking, spending time with others on a day like today outside. That alone is a blessing, off for a bike ride, best of luck to all.

Date: June 03, 2012 09:44AM

BTW, she has nearly 4,000 posts. Do you know what it's going to cost for her lawyer to scan that shit?

IF she's smart enough to get one.

IF she has any money at all, by the time her shit is seized.

I'd suggest she at least put a retainer down, fast.

Of course, I've said almost every friggin' word of all of this, against advice of my own counsel.

Yeah, maybe I am a bit stubborn.
Attachments:
bear_cavalry.jpg

Date: June 03, 2012 09:49AM

"just admit that you don't like what Gordon and others have said, and move on"

Really? After detailing what could've been a crazy ex-spouse, and what might be a crazed MySpace drum-a-vulnerable-girl into suicide kind of shit?

Worms. I do agree with your assessment on the folks around here, though. You just forgot to include yourself.
Attachments:
funnypicturescatsaysyourdiseaseisincurable.jpg

Posted by: lost a cause ()
Date: June 03, 2012 09:52AM

Cool. Best of luck. Off to bike. C ya :)

Date: June 03, 2012 09:56AM

And, if Gordon wants me to shut up, there's perfectly valid ways to prove me wrong.

A "rational" person could think of one. I thought of MANY.

Really, at some point, I connected that. It's not really as profound as "I think, therefore I am". It's more like: "If I can verify my reality, to the best of my own ability, and reason, then if I'm wrong, what the fuck does it matter?"

You know?

I mean, if I'm right, she's destroyed my career, and everything. She left me with nothing better to do. I don't think she's much of a "chess player", but that's just a guess.

I'm pretty sure she's sloppy. In fact, a quick browse seems to prove it.

I'm pretty sure she's a mean drunk. In fact, a quick browse seems to prove it.

I think her "sentence structure" indicates someone who hasn't been very well connected, for quite a while.

Call the Cops, Gordon. If they're not already there.

Oh... she called me a rascist, too. (I think... my lawyer will have to scan her shit too... there'll be a suit, I'm sure.)
Attachments:
cynthia_mckinney.jpg

Date: June 03, 2012 09:59AM

Have a great day, man. I can't wait to go out and not have neighbors think I'm crazy.

If I have to be carted away for that to happen, I'm hoping it's to Disney.
Attachments:
HappyFace.bmp

Date: June 03, 2012 10:18AM

Nope, she's still there.

Re: Mow my medians, for the love of god new
Date: June 03, 2012 10:16AM

@Joe B - sooooooooo +1

----------

TTYL, probably.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 10:19AM by 2concerned.
Attachments:
obamabiatch.jpg

Posted by: BlEH ()
Date: June 03, 2012 10:30AM

Me thinks you should talk to BlEH hE seems heLpful to you peRhaPs

Date: June 03, 2012 11:14AM

Then unfortunately, you leave me with no choice then...

The person originating these posts has identified himself as Scott Matthew Lehman. He is listed at the address below...

Scott Matthew Lehman
4003 Ivanhoe Lane
Alexandria, VA 22310
703-317-1997

Scott was diagnosed as a child with being bi-polar and depression and prescribed Seroquel (Quetiapine) for this condition.
However, he is currently not on his medication at the present time and may or may not be using cocaine or methamphetamines.
He is currently banned from the Carl Sandburg Middle School located in Alexandria VA (Main Phone) 703.799.6100. (see letter below). Following a series of erratic comments and posts on forums following an incident at the
school where he came into conflict with the school's principal Terrence Yarborough regarding a misunderstanding of some
sort with another parent at the school. (Mr. Lehman reported a black parent "dancing" at the school and became concerned).
After which, Mr. Lehman was told by the principal and his staff that the black male "dancing" was in fact another parent, and
was NOT a security concern. Mr. Lehman then began posting comments online in an erratic manner criticizing that decision.
His comments were read by school faculty and as result of their quantity and content the school was put on lock down.
It's my opinion that this individual is a danger to himself and others (see links below to read for yourself).

Fort Hunt Patch Newspaper
http://forthunt.patch.com/articles/carl-sandburg-middle-school-placed-under-high-security

Open Letter Detailing the Illegal And Dangerous Acts of Gordon Blvd
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/921849.html

Open Letter Regarding My Charges Of Incompetence- Principal Terrence Yarborough
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/919108.html

Incident at Carl Sandburg Middle School, 5/19/2012
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/913359.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are some numbers listed by the Fairfax County Public Schools regarding security. If any parents have kids going to the Carl Sandburg Middle School and are concerned for their safety, here are the numbers below to call...

Carl Sandburg Middle School
(Main Phone) 703.799.6100

Fairfax County Public Schools Security Services
http://www.fcps.edu/fts/safety-security/security/index.shtml

24-Hour Dispatch/Call Center:
571-423-2000

Confidential Tip Line
703-658-3636
http://174.78.147.67/FCPSTIPS/

Security Services provides 24-hour emergency communications, security patrols, response to calls
for services, school inspections and central monitoring of the Security and Fire Alarm System (SAFAS) for all FCPS facilities.

The Security Planning Office provides training and assistance to all schools and centers in crisis management, facility assessments and other security related matters. Security specialists manage and provide expertise in emergency management, the training and certification of all central and school-based security personnel and technology based physical security initiatives and systems.

The school liaison commander provides for effective coordination between Fairfax County Public Schools and the Fairfax County Police on public safety matters.

Jim McLain, Security Coordinator
Jim.McLain@fcps.edu
571-423-2013

Lt. Kenneth Baine, Fairfax County Police/School Liaison Commander
Kenneth.Baine@fcps.edu
571-423-2026

Date: June 03, 2012 11:20AM

GordonBlvd, if you don't mind. Can you post the information above in the comments section of the Patch article?

Date: June 03, 2012 12:43PM

-ahem -

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 12:45PM by 2concerned.

Date: June 03, 2012 12:58PM

Fact Checker Wrote:
> GordonBlvd, if you don't mind. Can you post the
> information above in the comments section of the
> Patch article?

Disregard this request.

Date: June 03, 2012 01:02PM

Thanks, man.

See... that IS how responsible people behave. You tell them they're wrong, and they take a second to listen, and at least consider it before they continue.

I've been begging Gordon for a mutual takedown for a while. She won't do it. That was another real WTF for me....

I mean, it felt like this:
Attachments:
photoshops.png

Date: June 03, 2012 01:11PM

BTW, that "Jesus Walks On Water" thing... check this one. It still makes me laugh...

Till you realize the guy was probably hurt pretty badly. I'm don't think it's likely that this ended well, unless it really is him. Another Easter would be cool.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 01:14PM by 2concerned.
Attachments:
racing-jesus.jpg

Date: June 03, 2012 01:15PM

Gordon's just passionate about causes is all. He/She always has an opinion on everything (usually strong opinions) so its only nature that two strong personalities like yours and his would lock horns.

As for the Jesus video, its from "Just for Laughs" and there are alot of them on Youtube that are absolutely hilarious.

Date: June 03, 2012 01:19PM

Was that the Candian one? There were actually a few. Someone mentioned that show once, and didn't know which.

The Canadian one was funny, but some of the stuff really did cross the line. Still, I'm assuming the clips that were aired all included VERY good natured people.

But if the speedboat guy were me, I'd want someone to make this poster.

Let a laugh - one good thing - come from it.

And have someone wonder if I'm Jesus...

Or at least save them from trying to race him, you know?

pic unrelated...
Attachments:
republican_jesus_sml.gif

Date: June 03, 2012 01:20PM

@Fact - not a problem. It has also been requested I point out difference in venues that Patch and FFU are. Things that can be openly said here cannot on Patch comment sites :) They however want to continue open community dialogue and welcome any on-topic comments. They just have diff rules on what they put out than here, is all.................

Date: June 03, 2012 01:47PM

Gordon: are you "Vexxed", too? There's some uncanny match-ups in the writing style.

I really am starting to suspect a multiple personality thing.

I do like the idea that you're a vocal supporter of dogs that others consider "vicious breeds" without thinking. I am too... pits are awesome, and loyal, and they get a bad rap because trash people corrupt everything that's honorable about them.

I'm guessing you identify with animals better than people, most of the time.

You don't spend much time with neighbors, but you have a lot to say (or nothing) when you do encounter one.

Yeah... we do have a lot in common, really.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 01:48PM by 2concerned.

Date: June 03, 2012 01:54PM

Can't stop yourself for long, can you Gordon?

Luckily, the same thing that makes you dangerous is outing you now.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 01:55PM by 2concerned.

Date: June 03, 2012 02:09PM

I'll let Gordon speak for herself, from some time ago...

Here's the thread that brought me here, because I heard on Facebook that people were saying some mean and unforgivable shit.

Shit about someone I didn't know, but who died tragically.

Shit about someone I didn't know, but was struggling to regain her feet, and learn to walk again without the love of her life.

And this is the crap that falls out of your mouth, Gordon?

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/626407.html

YOU WILL OWN UP TO YOUR WORDS, YOU BITCH.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 02:10PM by 2concerned.

Date: June 03, 2012 02:20PM

How many other people will you hurt, if I don't stop you, Gordon?

She's active at odd hours. You probably go to bed sometimes before she heads out, and might not even notice her roll in after "last call".

But she just zipped right by your place.

Were your kids safe in bed, or is there a chance that she's going to encounter them at some point, as they're trying to get back home?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 02:21PM by 2concerned.

Date: June 03, 2012 02:29PM

I'm still trying to figure out what this means. I THINK I actually like it. She's open-minded, sometimes. Defends other races, or at least, that's what she thinks she's doing. She has some good traits.

She's also an outspoken Patriots fan.

"gotta love how the KKK has a newer target to pick on
like Muslims are all out killing all they see
MEANWHILE, in REAL LIFE, it's the Muslim Community turning in their nustos
that's how we catch all of them
in "other" communities in America, we have this "No Snitch" policy
but the Muslims, they actually give a fuck about themselves, and their Nation as a WHOLE that they will turn in their friends, and hell, even their OWN SONS!"

Date: June 03, 2012 02:30PM

And she's a bit slow.

She doesn't think she's identifiable.

She might be delusional.

She doesn't think I'm real.

Hell... she probably doesn't think this is happening.

Date: June 03, 2012 02:51PM

One of the funny things, dissecting her words:

She very clearly understands the importance of anonymous free speech. Hell, I suspect she'll get the shit kicked out her, and be shunned once I bust that.

At least, she gets it at a fundamental level. That's what Americans NEED.

But, she never checked to figure out what was "protected", and what wasn't. It's obvious. And not one fucking lawyer is jumping on here to disagree.

I never broke laws. I got a letter saying I made threats that I didn't. I'm going to have "issues" for life, as a result. I'm telling you that most people would not have survived my ordeal....

And rather than a single fuckin' one of you picking up the phone, to call my wife, or help me keep my kids, everyone watched me be dragged away in broad daylight, with no access to counsel, and didn't even check on my dog.

No, you dumbasses want to give up your rights to feel safe, not even seeing the conflict that's so obvious to me.

And a few of you are starting to catch on.

Maybe I really have been a troll, all along.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 02:51PM by 2concerned.
Attachments:
images.jpg

Date: June 03, 2012 03:10PM

BTW, Gordon, my dog has issues now, too.

Had to put the cat into PIDC, already. Yeah, nobody even asked.

He's got "Authority Issues". I hadn't realized they were catchy.

Been a while since SK has called. I'm really hoping he's called a lawyer, and I can keep him out of this. Really, dude... you broke some serious fucking laws.

But, I don't believe a person should be scarred for life, especially for something so obviously misguided.

No... you folks want to brand and scar and hurt from a distance, hidden like the worms you are. Fire, retreat, fire, retreat.

Nothing ventured, and nothing really to gain, so the whole venture gets dropped at the first sign that it'll be hard, or unpopular.

Fuck you all. I'm a troll or you are. Either way, no harm, no foul, right?

I told you most of my questions were philosophical.

I weep for the kittens, and you call me crazy.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 03:17PM by 2concerned.
Attachments:
inurcarif6.jpg
kitten_die-300x280.jpg

Date: June 03, 2012 03:22PM

She opines on nearly everything.

And I'm continually amazed at her "unpopular" stances that I think I agree with, at some level:

Re: TJ will hire ESL teacher
Date: March 20, 2011 11:27PM

the white kids arent getting "ripped off"
they arent studying as hard, PLAIN AND SIMPLE
if you wanna get into TJ, WORK HARD TO DO IT
y'all acting like the Asians havent been here for decades, and arent paying County Tax same as you and me
quit whining and START STUDYING!
Nuff Said

-pic unrelated-

BTW, in some countries, this would get me stoned. And I don't mean that kind of stoned.

I get the impression that a lot of you assholes would love to emulate that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 03:24PM by 2concerned.
Attachments:
God-kills-kitten.jpg

Date: June 03, 2012 03:32PM

That one flips around too, BTW... Personally, I can't finish if the cat is watching.

Even with my Wife.
Attachments:
250389959_d24fe86fca.jpg

Date: June 03, 2012 03:32PM

Mash them together again, and it starts to look like an elusive meme...
Attachments:
where-is-your-god-now.jpg

Date: June 03, 2012 03:46PM

Here's a partial list of the shit Gordon's said, BTW. At least here.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/search.php?2,search=,author=Gordon+Blvd,page=126,match_type=ALL,match_dates=0,match_forum=ALL,match_threads=

I told her about weak passwords, and using the same one in many places, but do you think she's listening?

Which sites allow 1,000 tries per second? Is her password comprised of words right out of the dictionary? Is there an eaiser way to compromise any one of those sites?

Password re-use is stupid. Everyone does it. Doesn't make it right.

I picked one hell of a day to stop sniffing glue, didn't I?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 03:46PM by 2concerned.
Attachments:
sniffingglue-706742.jpg

Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: June 03, 2012 04:19PM

Is Gordon super hot though? Does she have big boobs? Is she going "Au Naturale" or sporting the full "Brazilian" wax look?

Please agree to my "Moderated Naked Roundtable Discussion" and these, as well as many other important questions can be put to rest.......... I'm asking BOTH of you to do the right thing here and say, "Yes".......... It's what's best for America!

P.S. I'm torn between calling it "Talking Kid's safety, while no-one's chafey.", "Battle of the wits, with naked tits.", or "Let's openly talk, let me free me cock." Does anyone have any preferences or opinions?...... Anyone?...... Ferris?

Posted by: Spectator ()
Date: June 03, 2012 04:24PM

The drug Seroquel has been mentioned several times. Although normally prescribed for manic-depression and schizophrenia, it is often prescribed off label as a sleeping pill. Since you clearly seem to be sleep deprived, perhaps you would consider getting back on Seroquel to get some much needed sleep.

Seroquel and other mood stabilizers do sometimes have an unfortunate effect of vivid dreams and nightmares. But can that be any worse than what you're going through now? Perhaps a good night's sleep would help give you some perspective on the situation.

Would you consider talking to the folks at Woodburn about this?

P.S. I am not a medical professional, but I have been around people with mental health problems. I believe that these are largely biological disorders with a mental health presentation. Medication, taken as prescribed and calibrated for the person, can be very helpful.

Date: June 03, 2012 04:25PM

Rose Hill might be a "red herring", BTW.

She is in, or has spent a lot of time in Burke.

Again, I think I like her view, even if not the way she says it.

--

Burke Center has ALWAYS had "Robinson" problems back in the day, it was "Robinson's" McDonalds and you could get beat up if you went there and were from Woodson or Fairfax and dont forget the Robinson Nazis that burned down the original library (where the Taco Bell is now) but as much as I like to bitch about it, it's not like like it's SE, or anything like that just a bunch snotty sp

--

And I should just pretend I don't know who she is?

Here's an illustration of my Messiah Complex, I suppose....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 04:26PM by 2concerned.
Attachments:
apathetic-jesus.jpg

Date: June 03, 2012 04:28PM

"Is Gordon super hot though? Does she have big boobs? Is she going "Au Naturale" or sporting the full "Brazilian" wax look?"

Dunno... if I'm right, we'll also see photos, soon enough. If I published them now, and I'm wrong... well, a responsible adult just wouldn't do that, you know?

She thinks she's good. Hell, we got the guy that Bush said was best....
Attachments:
225290_224300144253475_224178547598968_1055118_3679761_n.jpg

Date: June 03, 2012 04:32PM

"Seroquel and other mood stabilizers do sometimes have an unfortunate effect of vivid dreams and nightmares. But can that be any worse than what you're going through now?"

Oh yes... you have NO idea.

"Would you consider talking to the folks at Woodburn about this?"

We tried... every number rolled through to the front desk. Then the clowns came down from the trees, and everything was okay again. One fell, though, and oddly, I feel bad for him.

------

This is not a threat, Bozo! And anyone who wants to go out hunting Chuckles tonight should look up the definition of "satire" first.

I am not a proponent of clown hunts. I can picture one, but no, I'm not encouraging such behavior.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 04:34PM by 2concerned.
Attachments:
dead-clown.jpg

Date: June 03, 2012 04:42PM

Wow... was poking a bit.

There's a bunch "sex offenders" within a few blocks of me. Two have houses that back up to wooded lots. Lovely.

-18.2-90 BREAKING AND ENTERING WITH INTENT TO RAPE

-VIOLATE SEX OFFENDER REGISTRATION ACT

-18.2-63 CARNAL KNOWLEDGE OF CHILD 13 TO 15 YEARS OLD

Really, now that I've told you, would you be responsible if you didn't go look?

That should keep anyone real busy for a bit.

-------

I give them the "benefit of the doubt", though. Watch them, from a distance. No need to screw up the life of someone who may or may not have done something, if they'll never be a threat to me, right?

Hmm... I wonder how many are within a half-mile of Sandburg. A mile. Two? How far would someone drive, to satisfy something I'll never understand???

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 04:45PM by 2concerned.
Attachments:
Pedo.jpg

Posted by: Spectator ()
Date: June 03, 2012 04:45PM

"every number rolled through to the front desk". Did anyone actually answer the phone? If so, they should be able to direct you to the right people. The front office staff at these kinds of places can be really, really bad. I hope that doesn't stop you from getting help.

Date: June 03, 2012 05:00PM

"I hope that doesn't stop you from getting help."

No, it didn't. Wife's home, and I rely a lot on "self-help". I don't think you've been keeping up.
Attachments:
Hudspa.bmp

Date: June 03, 2012 05:04PM

Publisher says 20 more pages.

Gotta take this slow, I'm having fun.

------

Her belief system is actually flawed, and inconsistent. This is strange. I support anonymous speech, even when it applies to me. She seems to think that the rules are different for her. No benefit of the doubt, that I can detect. She has a surprisingly deep confidence in her government to not abuse its authority:

Re: Happy 150th birthday, Confederate Flag
Date: March 14, 2011 07:38PM

I bet yr upset when the feds get involved in stopping Pedophiles transferring pedo-pics online too - that bug you? Grow UP!

-----------------

Gordon, you attacked my family:

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 05:09PM by 2concerned.
Attachments:
IndifferentToYourSuffering.bmp

Date: June 03, 2012 05:12PM

OMG... I can't believe I called her a redneck, though. She's crass, and outspoken (in written word, at least), but no, I was on the wrong track. This is going to piss off Southerners.

----

Re: Happy 150th birthday, Confederate Flag
Date: March 14, 2011 07:36PM

Happy 150th birthday, all you TRAITORS to AMERICA
killed more Americans than ANY Muslims
Traitor Terrorists should HANG for flying that flag of Shit
it's not about slavery - it's about being TRAITORS to the Union
it's about shitting on the US CONSTITUTION, the VERY SAME Constitution that all those states SIGNED and AGREED UPON
Imagine if you sign a lease, then just say "oh f**k it" and just point a gun at yr landlord - well, that's what these confederate lovers think is A-OK

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 05:13PM by 2concerned.
Attachments:
america-america.jpg

Posted by: HolyWTF ()
Date: June 03, 2012 05:19PM

You seriously have issues - and need to seek professional help. To be honest, reading through the various posts - I can barely figure out WTF is going on. I can't tell if this is a chemical imbalance in your head and you just suddenly lost it, if this is some insane side affect of some type of drug you're on, or what - but regardless, you need a therapist. I hope for the sake of your family and others around you, that you seek professional help or its provided to you before you cause harm to anyone or yourself.

Best of luck.

Date: June 03, 2012 05:35PM

"you need a therapist"

Maybe. I don't know any decent ones, though.

No, you don't know what's going on, but please, don't let that stop your wisdom from flowing free.

Your zipper is down, dude.

I'll bet you looked.
Attachments:
1129311197l.jpg

Date: June 03, 2012 05:45PM

Her last post was at 1:30.

She seems sober today. I'm betting she's at work.

I'm wondering if she's even realized yet, or if anyone has told her:
Attachments:
BadIdea.bmp

Date: June 03, 2012 05:47PM

Stopping here, for now. I would like her to propose a rational solution. Like I said, I'm guessing she's at work. I don't want her to come home to this, she'd just keep driving. I'd rather not embarrass her the way I think she did to me. I don't want to see anyone hurt. Never did.

She's a threat. I think she already jeopardized my life.

I want to know that the Police know who and where she is.

I don't "officially" need to know.

Kids: if you want extra credit, start checking FB and Classmates. She's probably been "tightening up" and erasing stuff. It won't help, but it actually is a rational reaction, and would be a positive sign.

Younger than I figured, too, BTW, or having a real crisis: "and I'm blasting rave music in my car"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 05:51PM by 2concerned.

Date: June 03, 2012 06:06PM

Recurring theme... Gordon flips back and forth regularly on the "sex" indicators. I'd actually been wondering.

This is not a woman, I'm certain. Shared account, maybe? Or multiple personality disorder?

The blatant racism would seem to support that.

-------------

Re: 21% of blacks at fhs are gettings F's
Date: March 21, 2011 08:13PM

CLASSIC TROLLING, Sammy

Gonna hafta do better than that, if you want to prove something other than yr a stupid inbred, hillbilly boy

or are you just mad yr mom only charged me five for the bj?

that's prolly why the blacks get poor grades at Ffx - they're spending all their time with her instead of studying ha ha ha ha

-------------

Re: 21% of blacks at fhs are gettings F's
Date: March 21, 2011 05:04PM

you sound about as black as a Utah polygamist

LoLz

-------------

I'm certain Gordon is a he.

"dunno why you want me to be gay so much, but um, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww on the yr nambla membership, dude"

-----------------

He's not a friend of law enforcement or public safety, at all:

Re: Speed traps and police vehicles
Date: March 21, 2011 07:01PM

in the city - another place is right up the hill from Rte 29/50 on 123 if yr coming FROM 66. They sit in that right turn lane lotsa times

in Burke Centre, that whole hill going down between Roberts Pkwy to Oak Green Way, next to the lake. Coming from Springfield heading west, they will sit in the lake access drive, and ALSO will hide in the median between the roadway and the bike trail on the right as you are coming up the hill sometimes. Going eastbound, they LOVE that intersection before the light (I dont know the name, but it has no traffic light) and you can almost never see them until you are right up on them - and they've already radared you for like 20 seconds when you came down the hill LoLz

Hmmmmm, where else - I know! Ffx Co Pkwy between Burke Center and Popes Head - you know the spot. That intersection with no lights - they LOVE sitting in that median - they also do it at the Braddock interchange, you cant see them because of the hump in the hill.

-----------------

He's had experience with the system... either himself or a child, I think:

Re: How do I beat a marijuana possession charge?
Date: March 21, 2011 06:52PM

a) you dont have the right to a public defender UNLESS you are facing jailtime in VA

b) if it's yr first offense, you are not gonna go to jail, unless you had a LOT of weed on you

c) DO NOT PLEAD GUILTY - if you are going that route, plead NO CONTEST! Either way, you'll have a fine $500 tops, maybe less, and lose yr license for like 6 months or a year - boo hoo

-------------------------

Nope... not Rose Hill. Gordon's spent most of his time between Burke and Woodbridge. I've been wondering about the "Gordon Blvd." thing.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 06:26PM by 2concerned.

Date: June 03, 2012 06:46PM

Call me Gordon. Call someone. Think of something.

Even if I'm wrong, the stalking behavior, and threat to my children are going to make this child's play. I just want to know what you've done, Gordon.

Did you do this to me?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 06:47PM by 2concerned.
Attachments:
Closer.jpg

Date: June 03, 2012 07:01PM

Gonna plot some data points. Figure out his potential "work schedule".

I'd like to know that he's had a chance to catch up. I'm doubly creeped-out now that I'm sure he's a he.

And I almost lose my kids, over a photoshop scare???

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 07:04PM by 2concerned.
Attachments:
Pedobear4.jpg

can a human truly colour himself more PATHETIC than this guy? 6 hrs of focus on me is just saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, yo.
Date: June 03, 2012 07:06PM

@Holy, Spectator - pretty wild, eh? Just think this is someone who might be driving in the lane next to you or at the Safeway..............

Anywho, in the last 6 hours I've had quite the time having R/L fun while someone internet troll has been fascinated with whatever the heck I was doing last year - CLASSIC!

Id point out how Burke Center Pkwy connects DIRECTLY to the same road that goes to Rose Hill, or how maybe that some ppl are Waaaaaayy more mobile in life than others............but somehow I think that would go over his head LoLz

but ok! Burke to Woodbridge it is. Yeah I'm in a HUGE mansion off of Hampton Rd. Come get me :)

whoops forgot the unrelated pic :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 07:10PM by Gordon Blvd.
Attachments:
joker-boner.jpg

Date: June 03, 2012 07:22PM

Okay, Gordon.

I've asked directly several times, but why can you not think of a solution that would put us both at ease?

BTW, at about 4:00PM on March 22, you said you were going to check on something at the golf course. Your next post was four minutes later. Even assuming you posted from a phone, that's a pretty tight circle.

Over 3,700 posts to go. Need to find out when the Lorton Five Guys' opened. I'm thinking that if you were "hanging" at one, that narrows down your age range, and I already know what school you attended, and the area you grew up in.

I WILL stop Gordon, if you can think of something. I have every reason to believe that you're a threat to me, Gordon. You've proven it. I'm not going to stop, and I'm not going to break any laws. As long as you think I'm known, and you think you're not, you are likely to pose a danger.

I can't WAIT until you answer to the bikers. I hope they'll let you explain yourself the way you've let me.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 07:34PM by 2concerned.

Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 28

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.