HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 15
Open Letter Regarding My Charges Of Incompetence- Principal Terrence Yarborough
Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: May 30, 2012 03:17PM

To Whom It May Concern,

At a SACC event on Carl Sandburg Middle School, in Fairfax County, an event occurred. This event led me – a concerned and responsible parent – to begin asking very simple questions about the safety of our children in FCPS.

During the past week, I’ve tried every method I can think of to get answers.

I tried phone calls, I tried email, I tried unproductive “shouting.” I still don’t have a single answer from Mr. Yarborough. I’ve spoken to his office, but Mr. Yarborough refuses to speak with me.

On the morning of 5/24, I started anew. I typed out a clear “redirect”, recognizing that my methods were getting me nowhere.

Three hours later, I was looking down the barrel of a gun.

Now, Mr. Yarborough claims to have been threatened. I believe that’s slander. I would ask Mr. Yarborough to detail the allegation, or clear this “restraining order”, and issue a formal written apology, IMMEDIATELY.

Mr. Yarborough read what I wrote – sometimes disjointed but always clear and rational – and, entrusted with the safety of several hundred students, he decided to raise a maximum security alert. Yes, he’d finally picked up the phone, but not to call me and ask me to stop.

If this sounds like a rational decision, I would certainly enjoy an explanation. It’s documented, it’s there. He didn’t even read it before I called the Police, I assume.

The threat? As far as my lawyer can tell, either the picture of the kitty (in the CLEAR context of “career suicide”) or the “photoshop threat” frightened him.

This is a man who’s office told me that there was never any danger that Saturday. He will not tell me how he determined this. He also will not explain how he has the authority to determine that when he has no responsibility for SACC functions. It truly baffles the mind.

I expect figures of authority to act with integrity, and I fear that I have a much different interpretation of Mr. Yarborough’s motives.

As a result of his entirely disproportionate reaction, I looked down the barrel of a gun, almost watched my dog be shot, was “grilled” for hours by Police that had, seemingly, been told by Mr. Yarborough that I was unemployed and estranged from Wife and family. Both are false, and led to the Police Officers expecting an armed, crazed individual when they arrived. Many of the parents in the system would have been shot before it was over, I’m certain.

Finally, I was coerced into two days of solitude, threatened with criminal charges (I’ve committed no crime) while being denied counsel, had my personal and professional reputation sullied, and have been branded a racist, simply because the parent involved was not native to the US.

All of this was in addition to the apparent excitement at the school, so I’m assuming there was at least some student/parent panic inflicted.

And throughout all of this, I’ve remained in the line of fire, just to save another parent embarrassment. Ask Mr. Yarborough what was wrong with the guy that day. Or if he WAS a parent, or why he was lurking backstage for who knows how long, unknown to any performers or staff? Are all parents allowed to take the stage at will? If so, why have I wasted so much time in the seat rows?

And, why couldn’t Terrence have stopped all of this, by manning-up, investigating, and actually making an appropriate determination?

I would truly like to know. He’s the guy who said my Daughter was safe.

If Terrence reported to me, I’d be curious to examine why he failed so many opportunities to resolve this in a reasonable manner. I do believe that he has demonstrated incompetence and/or abuse of his authority.

Again, please remove the “restraining” order immediately. If you do, you have my word that I will conduct myself with more dignity in court than I did in an open forum that’s frequented by scum.

Read what I wrote… please. Explain what happened to me, and why.

Best Regards,
Father of Two
FCPS/SACC

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Open Letter Regarding My Charges Of Incompetence- Principal Terrence Yarborough
Posted by: OMFG! ()
Date: May 30, 2012 03:29PM

Better be carful. Terry may have a gun.

LMAO.

Re: Open Letter Regarding My Charges Of Incompetence- Principal Terrence Yarborough
Posted by: Haaaaaah ()
Date: May 30, 2012 03:33PM

Cool story, bro.

Date: May 30, 2012 03:44PM

I truly wish that it were a "story". I'm still jumpy, almost a week later.

http://forthunt.patch.com/articles/carl-sandburg-middle-school-placed-under-high-security

Terrence knew who I was, where I was... and I thought he knew my family was in Iowa (at our own expense) where my Son represented the State of Virginia in the "Odyssey of the Mind" World Finals.

What shouldv'e been one of the proudest days of my parental life turned into a literal source of nightmares, and ended with someone relaying second-hand scores about events they didn't understand.

Posted by: OyVey444 ()
Date: May 30, 2012 03:57PM

2concerned Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I truly wish that it were a "story". I'm still
> jumpy, almost a week later.
>
> http://forthunt.patch.com/articles/carl-sandburg-m
> iddle-school-placed-under-high-security
>
> Terrence knew who I was, where I was... and I
> thought he knew my family was in Iowa (at our own
> expense) where my Son represented the State of
> Virginia in the "Odyssey of the Mind" World
> Finals.
>
> What shouldv'e been one of the proudest days of my
> parental life turned into a literal source of
> nightmares, and ended with someone relaying
> second-hand scores about events they didn't
> understand.

I'm going to assume that you're capable of rational thought. Questionable assumption.

You need to stop posting on a public forum about this. You need to back off, hire an attorney, and operate like an adult. Adults don't scream and squawk in every public forum, and in the Patch. You are accomplishing nothing on the path you're on.

Date: May 30, 2012 04:14PM

Accomplish nothing?

You agree with Terry then, that parents shouldn't have the right to know when something "unusual" occurs regarding safety?

And, I have spoken with a lawyer. Perhaps I stepped outside the bounds of bad taste, but I picked an appropriate forum.

You are right, though -- if this doesn't upset, or frighten parents, then it will not accomplish anything.

This will, though: http://wh.gov/LuQ

Posted by: JBass ()
Date: May 30, 2012 04:21PM

Wait... You were arrested? What charge?

Posted by: Stupid Poster ()
Date: May 30, 2012 04:23PM

You sir are a very, very stupid individual. If you are in fact a father of two than you must have at one time (or two) had sex with a woman. To make this thread worth while, please provide us with pictures of that woman's tits or kindly get the fuck out.

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 30, 2012 04:26PM

@2 - listen VERY carefully..............you are shooting yourself in the foot. You are taking what started out as a legitimate concern and turned it into a sideshow. You state you tried unproductive “shouting.” and that right there has made you MORE a problem and MORE a threat to children than Mr Dancing Man EVER was................................

Principal Yarborough has reason to FEAR a discussion with you , as it seems it could result in confrontation with you. If I was a school administrator, I would be VERY leary of conferencing with you ESPECIALLY on school property. If you cannot be adult enough to speak to other adults in a non-threatening manor, ESPECIALLY on school grounds.............well, all I know is that dancing guy didnt do anything like that.

Sorry my man........but I as a parent, having seen this whole thing unfold here on the underground, my verdict right now is that i'm more frightened of YOU than of anything dacing guy, the cops, the school or SACC has done regarding all this............................

GIVE. IT. A. REST. Children are safe. You have to TRUST the school that they have it under control............

Date: May 30, 2012 04:34PM

Children are safe this time, so drop it? If I could sleep like that, I would.

My reputation has been destroyed.

You don't know what it's like to talk to neighbors after they've seen Mobile Crisis, armed School Security Guards, and Police pointing a gun at your door.

Yes... it was over. I'd been losing sleep, I lost my direction. If you saw the second thread, Thursday morning, there's an admission that I'd been wasting time; but no, when you're convinced, even for a second, that you failed to save your child, how can you "give up, and walk away"?

I'm not proud of what of done. If I had the Petition idea on Saturday, trust me, I would've posted it. But what started as a quest to make sure that this odd religion-spouting stranger, who was clearly in some kind of distress was okay. And to look after his child.

Yes, I could have published the tapes. I could have mocked the man. But the truth is, to the best of my knowledge, he was "off his Lithium", and continued to degenerate. Any embarrassment would only make the situation worse, if there was a situation, and if there was a child.

I'm telling you, he was unstable. I had good reason to be afraid, but I watched dozens of parents duck his gaze. I was the only one who was willing to "engage" him and see if he smelled like booze.

But in the end, it wasn't about THIS TIME. It was about NEXT TIME.

At my children's center, sometimes the doors are locked. Sometimes they're not. Sometimes, there's a peice of paper that says "Doors Must Remain Closed". It's rarely the same one twice.

So I ask: Why don't they take the damned "auto-prop" thing out of the door?

But I don't know who to ask!!!

Date: May 30, 2012 04:39PM

But what did they charge you with? The police showed up with guns. What did they say you had done to warrant the visit? Please share.

Date: May 30, 2012 04:46PM

No crimes.

There was what I'd call "closed interrogation", in my garage, for I don't know how long. They were threatening me with Patriot Act stuff, and convinced I was crazy because I'm Civil Liberties "nut".

Posted by: Ogien ()
Date: May 30, 2012 04:46PM

2concerned Wrote:
> Children are safe this time, so drop it? If I
> could sleep like that, I would.
>
> My reputation has been destroyed.
>
> You don't know what it's like to talk to neighbors
> after they've seen Mobile Crisis, armed School
> Security Guards, and Police pointing a gun at your
> door.
>
> Yes... it was over. I'd been losing sleep, I lost
> my direction. If you saw the second thread,
> Thursday morning, there's an admission that I'd
> been wasting time; but no, when you're convinced,
> even for a second, that you failed to save your
> child, how can you "give up, and walk away"?
>
> I'm not proud of what of done. If I had the
> Petition idea on Saturday, trust me, I would've
> posted it. But what started as a quest to make
> sure that this odd religion-spouting stranger, who
> was clearly in some kind of distress was okay.
> And to look after his child.
>
> Yes, I could have published the tapes. I could
> have mocked the man. But the truth is, to the
> best of my knowledge, he was "off his Lithium",
> and continued to degenerate. Any embarrassment
> would only make the situation worse, if there was
> a situation, and if there was a child.
>
> I'm telling you, he was unstable. I had good
> reason to be afraid, but I watched dozens of
> parents duck his gaze. I was the only one who was
> willing to "engage" him and see if he smelled like
> booze.
>
> But in the end, it wasn't about THIS TIME. It was
> about NEXT TIME.
>
> At my children's center, sometimes the doors are
> locked. Sometimes they're not. Sometimes,
> there's a peice of paper that says "Doors Must
> Remain Closed". It's rarely the same one twice.
>
> So I ask: Why don't they take the damned
> "auto-prop" thing out of the door?
>
> But I don't know who to ask!!!

Also:

2concerned Wrote:
> No crimes.
>
> There was what I'd call "closed interrogation", in
> my garage, for I don't know how long. They were
> threatening me with Patriot Act stuff, and
> convinced I was crazy because I'm Civil Liberties
> "nut".

Wait. So you've taken a non-issue and pushed it all the way to the point where the Police arrested you?

Man, I feel sorry for your kids.

Maybe this time the "Dancing Man" called the Police and lied to them that it was you, in fact, who is a danger to children.

Just sayin...

Seriously, have you considered the idea that you just might be having a dis-balance of some sort and could benefit from some professional help?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2012 04:49PM by Ogien.

Posted by: dumbfounded ()
Date: May 30, 2012 04:48PM

I can't believe it, I'm agreeing with Gordon Blvd.

Date: May 30, 2012 04:51PM

No... never arrested.

And if anyone would follow the story, I'd explained:

My Wife and kids were in Iowa. I wanted this over with before they got home.

I told everyone who I was, where I was. It's out there, already.

So, do I sit here and worry that someone is gonna believe Terrence, and come shoot me, "for the kids"?

I'm scared.

Not of anything I've done, or anything I've said. For a little while, I thought someone might look, and say "Gee, he did this the hard way, for the right reasons".

There's a point where you give up. I mean, I almost think I'm nuts (or blasphemous) because I identify with Job right now.

I really believe that any educated parent that comes over for a beer has a really good chance of understanding.

I laid it out horribly, I know. But really, I didn't come to FU first. It was my 3rd try, I think. And was going to be my 4th. This might be my 7th.

Scared now, and neighbors afraid of me, how can I just give up?

If I do, then I DO have to uproot the family.

Yeah... I screwed up.

Just read it first, and try to empathize. Or come by now... the kids are out.

I'm real.

Date: May 30, 2012 04:54PM

But the police showed up with guns drawn. What was done to instigate this action by the police? Police dont just show up and pull you out at gunpoint without damn good cause.

Date: May 30, 2012 04:58PM

"What was done to instigate this action by the police?"

Terrence called them, I think.

Date: May 30, 2012 04:59PM

I'm also living in fear that in all the reams I must've written, that there's a libel case, somehow, somewhere.

I mean, you don't have to prove it. You just have to have some taxpayer power behind you.

Terry can hit me with that missile, wherever I go, for however long the statute is.

I'm gonna be on edge for life, no matter how you look at it.

Date: May 30, 2012 05:01PM

And when that guy popped up - it's not racism, I promise you - I KNEW he had a bomb.

Date: May 30, 2012 05:01PM

You can't just go back to work the next day, like nothing happened.

Date: May 30, 2012 05:02PM

Because you are stupid. Your family is trying to flee your overbearing and unstable ways. Please just let them go, think of the children...

Date: May 30, 2012 05:03PM

A Bomb? Police draw their guns at the word of a Middle School principal? You lost me man. Im am a huge citizens rights advocate and will just about always give the individual the benefit of the doubt over the establishment but you lost me my man. Sorry.

Date: May 30, 2012 05:04PM

@JBass - troll or real?
Attachments:
not sure.jpg

Date: May 30, 2012 05:08PM

It's been DAYS since I told everyone who I was.

They told me that inviting Fairfax Underground over for a beer PROVED I was unstable.

I couldn't write this shit from Hollywood, if I wanted.

I keep thinking I'm going to wake up, at the end of "Beautiful Mind".

Scott Matthew Lehman
4003 Ivanhoe Lane
Alexandria, VA 22310

703-317-1997

Date: May 30, 2012 05:09PM

And I know, if anyone ever does believe me, they're going to hear a 911 tape that features me shrieking like a little girl.

Date: May 30, 2012 05:14PM

Good god, he is real...http://www.facebook.com/strydyr

Date: May 30, 2012 05:14PM

ok............again. YOU. NEED. TO. STOP...............if you are real, that is. You have made yourself go from looking like a concerned parent with a legitimate concern to a fucking FOOL, yo. I'm just telling you straight. I think either you are trolling this site, made up this story and getting off on these threads, or WORSE YET, this is all legit and you do have children who may have suffered from YOUR (and not the dancing guy's) actions!! This is how you come across when reading all of this in it's entirety.............

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2012 05:15PM by Gordon Blvd.

Date: May 30, 2012 05:15PM

I was Edison, Class of 86... I begged them to get on board.

Date: May 30, 2012 05:15PM

I sacrificed everything... and got 5 signatures.

Date: May 30, 2012 05:16PM

Everyone wants to know "why didn't you START there"?

I wish I could've.

I'm trembling again.

Does someone besides the love of my life, my children and a FEW stalwart friends actually believe me?

It's the hope that kills, sometimes.

oh Great!!! So he's got a group of enablers............Bay-U-tay-ful.............<sigh>
Date: May 30, 2012 05:20PM

the hope for what, 2?

the problem here is that you feel the need to CONTROL this situation. And that speaks VOLUMES towards a VERY real and VERY serious problem I think you may have revealed to us here in the Underground over the last week or so..................
Attachments:
me-so-crazy-me-stalk-you-long-time.jpg

Date: May 30, 2012 05:28PM

Even Gordon won't come by. WTF? Pick up the phone ass-wipe.

Yeah, you get crude after a while.

If I AM crazy. If I've made up a single word, then they should come by and haul me away.

If I'm telling the truth, the just SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIGN THE PETITION.

Date: May 30, 2012 05:29PM

Hi Scott,
Fort Hunt Patch will not be running this letter, as we have deemed it inflammatory and abusive, which violates our terms of service. Thank you for your submission.

Best,
Rachel Leonard

Posted by: perspective ()
Date: May 30, 2012 05:31PM

2concerned Wrote:
> It's the hope that kills, sometimes.

And at other times... what? What is being said in the above?

And how does this...

"I tried phone calls, I tried email, I tried unproductive “shouting.” I still don’t have a single answer from Mr. Yarborough. I’ve spoken to his office, but Mr. Yarborough refuses to speak with me. "

... jive with this?

"This is a man who’s office told me that there was never any danger that Saturday. He will not tell me how he determined this. He also will not explain how he has the authority to determine that when he has no responsibility for SACC functions."

You are saying you want answers and calls from him but you acknowledge what he says holds no authority. WTF

You sound like a damn spoiled only-child. The police said there was no danger. THAT IS ENOUGH. You keep asking who is responsible for security and who should parents call... THE POLICE.

You felt so fucking threatened you didn't lift a finger to remove your child from danger. What you are going through isn't FEAR. It is GUILT. Now quit wasting our fucking time and taxpayer money, my kids go to school to learn, not to have their school shut down by loons who STILL POST NOTES THAT CAN BE INTERPRETED AS DEATH THREATS as in the above quote of yours. The backpedaling with "oohhhh, I didn't mean anything threatening" is getting OLD and NOT BELIEVABLE.

The police should visit your house again and charge you with harassment of public officials, public harassment (posting your crap here) and fear-mongering.

Date: May 30, 2012 05:33PM

2concerned Wrote:
> Hi Scott,
> Fort Hunt Patch will not be running this letter,
> as we have deemed it inflammatory and abusive,
> which violates our terms of service. Thank you for
> your submission.
>
> Best,
> Rachel Leonard

Good for Patch.

Date: May 30, 2012 05:34PM

So why do you idiots keep bumping me?

Date: May 30, 2012 05:34PM

Clearly, you haven't gone to Wikipedia yet, to see what "Civil Liberties" means.

Date: May 30, 2012 05:39PM

I've laid it out, logically.

If you jackasses can't follow it, then what am I supposed to expect from one of Terry's friends?

I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO CONTINUE.

Date: May 30, 2012 05:41PM

"None of this would've happened, if I'd just known who to call."

You want others to claim responsibility yet you won't claim any that is rightfully yours. None of this would have happened if you paid attention to the police who said the man posed no danger and the case was closed. You know, like rational people would. Instead you are ruining your life over this issue, hope it is worth it.

Date: May 30, 2012 05:45PM

2 Here is what you need to do. This is the best advice I can give you without knowing if you're a troll or not and without knowing who the hell you are.

1. Turn off the computer for a week.
2. Watch comedies or anything light and entertaining from Netflix or TV.
3. Do this for a whole week.
4. Make sure to get checked out by your primary physician. Tell him what's been going on and see if maybe he can prescribe something to stabilize your moods.
5. Whatever you do, STOP WRITING. Stop writing online, stop writing with pen and paper. Just sit there and watch light hearted crap on TV.

In the state of mind you're in, if you don't stop, the following things are likely to happen.

1. You're going to go overboard and say something that's going to bring the cops back to your house.
2. You are going to say something that might actually get you sued or have some sort of legal action against you.
3. You, entirely likely, may end up for 72 hours of involuntary observation to determine if you are a threat to yourself or others.

You are coming dangerously close, if this is real, to having the last 3 points manifesting themselves.

Just Stop and go watch LIGHT-HEARTED crap on TV or video for the next few days.

Posted by: Reasonable Stupidity ()
Date: May 30, 2012 05:48PM

You make BLEH, the poster who sees snakes and other nonsense, seem normal. Congrats

Re: oh Great!!! So he's got a group of enablers............Bay-U-tay-ful.............<sigh>
Posted by: I feel bad for you 2 ()
Date: May 30, 2012 05:54PM

Is your wife back in town? Do you have family who can help you? Can you call your doctor and get some help?

I think you under some serious stress and if what you say is true you need an intervention. Mental health is important.

Don't worry what others think. Suicide is not the answer. Please call 911 if you are going to harm yourself.

Good luck and please stay off this site for your health and family.

Date: May 30, 2012 05:54PM

2concerned Wrote:
> what am I
> supposed to expect from one of Terry's friends?
>
> I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO CONTINUE.

Anyone disagreeing with your approach and post-police-response questions are friends of the guy you say isn't in authority to help you. You speak of logic... is that logical?

Date: May 30, 2012 05:56PM

I'm trying to demonstrate the logic flaws so you can see that maybe your approach isn't working... I agree with the prior posters that you should stop and maybe seek some help. No one wants you to hurt yourself or anyone else. Give yourself a break for a few days, that was good advice.

Date: May 30, 2012 05:56PM

So, please give me suggestions. If I had better ideas, I wouldn't be here.

I thought the petition would let everyone save some dignity.

Date: May 30, 2012 05:57PM

If someone can come up with something that I haven't tried... I promise you, I won't be back for a while.

Date: May 30, 2012 06:00PM

perspective: you asked how him being responsible jives with him being not-responsible.

That's the problem the petition addresses. He's officially not in charge, but yet he makes the determination.

It's a basic rule of software security, and it makes sense here, too.

Date: May 30, 2012 06:07PM

All: I'm sorry for the insults, I don't really mean any of them. Yes, it's inflammatory, but I picked the right place for that, at least.

I'll debate anyone... just tell me how to proceed when everything has failed?

I finally have a solution, but Terry has discredited me so badly that I can't sell my soul for more than five signatures.

Imagine being interrogated in a closed garage for two hours, frightened for your life, your liberty threatened -- they were threatening to take away my kid. Do you have any idea what people confess to under a lot less stress?

These guys were convinced I was a danger to the kids. I was still crying from a door slipping, and my dog almost being shot. And the bungled raid, where they scared me so badly that I had to call 911 to see if the police were supposed to be there.

I mean really, I'm approaching this the best way I've got. I was only able to get with an attorney today. If I'd consulted with one last week, then maybe I could've salvaged something.

I kid you not. I've got little to lose. And no, I don't mean that I'm violent. I mean I already have to leave to keep my family safe because I tried to do the right thing.

Date: May 30, 2012 06:09PM

It's not much of an "Open Letter" when you won't put your real name to it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: May 30, 2012 06:17PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> It's not much of an "Open Letter" when you won't
> put your real name to it.

He has, and did.

Posted by: regular guy ()
Date: May 30, 2012 06:21PM

2concerned Wrote:
> I'll debate anyone... just tell me how to proceed
> when everything has failed?

Nothing has failed, you called the police and they investigated, and they concluded there was nothing else to investigate. What you did was good, it was successful, and it came to a conclusion.

At this point you are trying to toss water back at the sky after a rainshower because you got wet unexpectedly, it is all in the past and what is done is done, you won't be unwet despite all your efforts. You are frustrated because there is in fact nothing else to be done. It is time to close this chapter and open the next before you ruin the spine of your life's book.

Date: May 30, 2012 06:21PM

I'm going to say this one more time. You should really consider the following so that you can take a breather from this situation and return to it, or not, with a fresh perspective.

Being this worked up you can't have any perspective because you're not seeing the big picture. So for your benefit I'm going to say this again and I hope you take notice of it.

1. Turn off the computer for a week.
2. Watch comedies or anything light and entertaining from Netflix or TV.
3. Do this for a whole week.
4. Make sure to get checked out by your primary physician. Tell him what's been going on and see if maybe he can prescribe something to stabilize your moods.
5. Whatever you do, STOP WRITING. Stop writing online, stop writing with pen and paper. Just sit there and watch light hearted crap on TV.

In the state of mind you're in, if you don't stop, the following things are likely to happen.

1. You're going to go overboard and say something that's going to bring the cops back to your house.
2. You are going to say something that might actually get you sued or have some sort of legal action against you.
3. You, entirely likely, may end up for 72 hours of involuntary observation to determine if you are a threat to yourself or others.

You are coming dangerously close, if this is real, to having the last 3 points manifesting themselves.

Just Stop and go watch LIGHT-HEARTED crap on TV or video for the next few days.

Date: May 30, 2012 06:24PM

@2 - why would I sign yr petition? as I have stated earlier, you have gone from seemingly having a legitimate concern to becoming a complete fool, risking your family, yr health and yr future over an issue that is not a threat to your family.

If I'm taking this all a face value, then you need to speak to a professional and not to us about what all has occurred here. If you are TRULY serious about all that has happened, all that has occurred, and all that has been stated to you - then you need to dial 703-691-2131 immediately, and inform then you are afraid of what you may do next to yourself or others. You need to be taken into custody and examined by a mental health professional. I tell you this cause you need help now before you lose everything, based on everything you have stated has happened.

But you prolly wont be man enough to do that - you either are a troll and yr emotion is all fake, or you simply care more about yourself and "fixing this problem" than you do your actual family...............so which is it?

Date: May 30, 2012 06:27PM

@Ogien, reg, tone and JB - I am under the belief either someone is getting off on the infamy this subject has given him, OR that they have a kinda Capt Ahab thingee going on with County Schools over this.................any other suggestions on whatever it is that is going on? Cause I'm actually truly stumped this time..............

Date: May 30, 2012 06:27PM

Or your the coward that won't come see if I'm real when I've given you my address.

I mean... it's verifiable. How ignorant do you have to be to still wonder if I'm "real"?

there's on'y one thing that's guranteed to happen if he contiues down this road...........
Date: May 30, 2012 06:28PM

@2 - I'm not trying to eff with you - I'm TELLING YOU that YOUR actions are putting YOUR family at risk. YOU. WILL. LOSE. YOUR. FAMILY.

Date: May 30, 2012 06:29PM

They've stonewalled... from the first.

Fred Ellis started to help me, until I asked him something he couldn't answer.

Date: May 30, 2012 06:29PM

Susan noticed that the SACC parent handbook disappeared off the site. She'd had trouble with her Autistic Son, and referenced it recently.

Date: May 30, 2012 06:30PM

I tried the Governor. Everyone. Every way. And as a result, I spent the most 2.5(?) terrified hours of my life.

we all know I'm a coward - aint teachin nothin new there LoLz
Date: May 30, 2012 06:33PM

cause get this - YOU SCARE ME! Dont see why I'd risk my safety coming to meet you. You said yrself you got into it with the pricipal of yr kid's schoool, yelling at them? If you seriously are a grown adult that would yell in a school office, then you are NOT the stable sorta person I want to meet offa the interweb.
Anywho, it has nothing to do with me and EVERYTHING to do with you. And you are the ONLY one who cant see that.

I cant believe I'm actually sitting....................sitting here on my off time not playing Galaga (I love the 80s LoLz) trying to get this dude to seek mental help..................aint that a bitch? o_0

Re: there's on'y one thing that's guranteed to happen if he contiues down this road...........
Date: May 30, 2012 06:35PM

"I'm TELLING YOU that YOUR actions are putting YOUR family at risk. YOU. WILL. LOSE. YOUR. FAMILY."

I appreciate that Gordon. I fully understand. But if I'm wrong or lying about any of this, or they convince someone that I am, my career is over, and our home is lost, anyway.

How do you trust neighbors again, when they watched you taken away, under coercion, and never call your Wife to let her know?

Your only communication with your Wife - which is filtered through someone who thinks you're crazy - comes only after she's been "prepped".

It's impossible to get out of once you're pigeon-holed. I think I have to go forward, or move, already.

Re: we all know I'm a coward - aint teachin nothin new there LoLz
Date: May 30, 2012 06:37PM

"yelling at them"

It was ALL on line. I have never directly spoken with Terrence Yarborough. He's had my name, address and phone number since at least last Monday.

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> cause get this - YOU SCARE ME! Dont see why I'd
> risk my safety coming to meet you. You said
> yrself you got into it with the pricipal of yr
> kid's schoool, yelling at them? If you seriously
> are a grown adult that would yell in a school
> office, then you are NOT the stable sorta person I
> want to meet offa the interweb.
> Anywho, it has nothing to do with me and
> EVERYTHING to do with you. And you are the ONLY
> one who cant see that.
>
> I cant believe I'm actually
> sitting....................sitting here on my off
> time not playing Galaga (I love the 80s LoLz)
> trying to get this dude to seek mental
> help..................aint that a bitch? o_0

100% Agree with everything you just said GB.

whelp. I think we can cut to the chase on this thread

timeline:
1) dude saw something odd
2) dude called cops
3) cops came, said no biggie and left
4) dude saw odd dude do something more odd
5) dude asked school ppl about odd thingee
6) school checked out odd thingee, found out everything was kosher
7) dude felt that he could not control every aspect of what school checked out and lost his mother fucking mind
8) dude would rather be Don Fucking Quixote than a husband and father.....

ok, did I get that down?

Posted by: discipline ()
Date: May 30, 2012 06:38PM

think some relevant facts are missing. good luck to you sir. for the rest, if this was in fact overzealous activity, imagine what happens to our students during the discplinary proceedings.

Date: May 30, 2012 06:38PM

@2 What's more important to you. Your kids or being right? That's what all this boils down to in the end.

and what's sad is that we complete strangers seem to want to focus more on his family than he is........... :(
Date: May 30, 2012 06:40PM

@ogien - it's actually kind of scary. Dude had legit concerns when this all started out...............but whatever mental issues he is dealing with has most CERTAINLY clouded his judgement on how to best handle confrontations in his life. I am seriously worried the "demons" he is facing could cause disaster to his family in ways I shudder to even think about............... It's like to him, taking on the Gub-Mint is more important than the taking care of the family unit..............

Date: May 30, 2012 06:42PM

Gordon:

Very close.

6) I do not know how the school made the determination.
Terrence's Office said that the guy was a parent, but wouldn't say how it was confirmed. I don't know if there's a kid, or if he/she is okay.

7) I tried to make calls. I wanted to know, if Terrence has no responsibility, then who actually investigates?

8) If that's your interpretation. I can't see such an easily fixable flaw, and just walk away knowing that they'll do this AFTER the next tragedy.

There were two other guys who rushed the stage. I thought I'd find them, much earlier in the process. Parents have never been informed about the guy who may or may not have belonged there, at all. He was backstage, unobserved. How freely do parents move around the schools at these things? Why aren't policies written down?

I was told by an armed FCPS officer that every center has a different policy.

He couldn't tell me where any of them could be had.

I asked him: if 10 centers come together for an event in a school where none belong, who sets the policy?

He couldn't tell me who to ask.

He just wanted to make sure I wasn't a threat. But that was only the beginning.

Date: May 30, 2012 06:43PM

@GordonBlvd, oh I know. I've seen this grow from the very first post some days ago. I figured I'd toss in my $0.02 and try reason with this guy but some people are obsessive and find it more important to be right than to just keeping their family safe and together.

703-691-2131
Date: May 30, 2012 06:44PM

@2-like I said, if all that you said has transpired you need to speak with a professional about it. But again, that step will ONLY be taken by you if you TRULY love your family. That's all up to you......................
Personally, I think it seems that you have answered Ogien's question already with your words and actions :(

Date: May 30, 2012 06:49PM

Mike Ricker from mobile crisis spent I'm not sure how long, in my closed garage, trying to make me appear to be unstable.

I was in closed grilling, denied an attorney, surrounded by guns, and one wrong answer could cost me my kids.

I would hope that any parent can understand the terror I was in. Mike would ask several rapid-fire questions, then ask me how long he'd been there. Mike would interrupt me, let me start, interrupt me again. One of the Police Officers liked the interrupting game too, but did it in reverse, making my afraid of interrupting him, but trying to get me to speak at the same time.

Beyond the fact that it's too late to pull any of this back, it's gotten so much bigger than the original thing at the school. The kind of jackboot Patriot Act scenario should frighten any parent. And without my education and experience, I truly believe I would've been shot.

Most people don't even know when the "fight or flight" response is going to hit. It's a useful tool for law enforcement -- especially when the guy is a threat to kids.

I just don't see a choice. Yes, when Fairfax apologizes, and I can begin rebuilding my reputation, I WILL take a vacation. We're thinking Disney.

Date: May 30, 2012 06:52PM

@2c You were told that the dancing man is a parent. The police arrived and checked out the situation and saw no threat.

The School system is not going to give you information about another parent because it's illegal for them to do so without that persons consent.

The Police will not explain or tell you who that man is/was because if they did they would be fired for the exact same reason. No crime was committed thus no explanation, beyond what you've received, will be given.

From the look of things, you have placed yourself on the FCPD's radar and it's obvious that they are more concerned about you being a threat than the other man.

If they think you're a threat and have you on their radar, do you honestly think they are going to give you information about another private citizen of Fairfax County? What if you decided to take a gun, find the other parent and "make sure" that he wasn't a threat and as a result that man ended up dead by your hand. Who do you think would be responsible, besides you?

Exactly, nobody is going to give you information and risk being prosecuted because your unstable, obsessive ass is frightening people left, right and center. Nobody is going to go to jail for you and nobody is going to help you put yourself in a prison cell either.

Do you understand what I'm trying to get through to you?

And remember, all this time, I thought I had two people watching, making sure I didn't go to far. One was my Wife in Iowa, the other was a parent in Iowa with her. He's a lawyer at DOJ.

Yeah, I got overtired, I went too far. I know.

(And I didn't realize how busy the Iowa thing would be.)

Date: May 30, 2012 06:54PM

"School system is not going to give you information about another parent"

I never asked for information. I just wanted confirmation. Not an identity -- not even a school. Remember, I have his license plate, and I'd called police to ask them to check on the child. That was my very first step.

Re: 703-691-2131

answers
6) You dont need to know - you need to TRUST. I know I trust the ppl at my kids' school to do the right thing. You know why? Cause I met them and talked to them before the kids ever went there. So whenever I go there (which is almost never LoLz) they already know who I am, remember who my kids are, etc. That way, shit is cool and I can deal with other shit. I DID THAT CAUSE I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHERE MY FUCKING KIDS ARE IS SAFE! So I know that everything's run as tight as can be possible without barred wire. You seem to lack that level of trust. Which makes me wonder why YOU send yr kids to a place you dont KNOW is safe. Which of course, make me wonder why all the concern now when you didnt care about their safety that much two weeks ago................see where I'm going with this? Ogien aint the only one who sees your need to "control" the situation taking precedence over your feelings towards yr family.
7) Again, you didnt care who made these decisions last month - why do you care now? Why dont you just trust that whoever DOES make these decisions does so with care and knowledge that their decisions EFFECT THE SAFETY OF CHILDREN? Or do you SERIOUSLY believe that the school system simply does not care about the safety of your children? Which in turn, makes me wonder why you send your children to a place where you dont believe they are cared for? Or why you would have sent them there in the first place................ Just seems that you have forgotten the simple FACT that your children have not suffered in the least from the County's actions on the matter and that in fact, the County did everything in it's power to make sure safety was never jeopardized.
8) So it IS control you seek! Not safety and security for your family (which you already have) You seek to be able to control the policies for the school. Interesting motive revelation......................

"you have placed yourself on the FCPD's radar"

No... Terrence called them.

ALL ABOARD!!!!!
Date: May 30, 2012 06:57PM

Date: May 30, 2012 06:57PM

2concerned Wrote:
> "School system is not going to give you
> information about another parent"
>
> I never asked for information. I just wanted
> confirmation. Not an identity -- not even a
> school. Remember, I have his license plate, and
> I'd called police to ask them to check on the
> child. That was my very first step.

You've been given as much information as anyone is able to provide to you.

2concerned Wrote:
> "you have placed yourself on the FCPD's radar"
>
> No... Terrence called them.

He probably did call the Police because you frightened him.

I'd have called the Police on you as well if you'd frightened me.

The "Dancing Man" frightened you so you called the Police on him. See how that works?

Date: May 30, 2012 06:58PM

"nobody is going to give you information and risk being prosecuted because your unstable, obsessive ass is frightening people left, right and center"

Yes... I do get frustrated when people are responding to what they haven't read. I still can't believe anyone would want to be AGAINST knowing who's "in charge."

It took me a long time to get there, and I was still working in that first thread. I asked, and got ideas about what the "policy" should be. Should parents hang out backstage at will? Should doors be secured, etc?

As I refined it, my final request was just for the name of someone who would review the incident, and THEN decide. Remember, I had a tape that NOBODY has seen. I know for a fact that much of what he did was unknown to any (I haven't mentioned it, since it might be inflammatory in an already racist forum). Nobody would even look.

Re: ALL ABOARD!!!!!
Date: May 30, 2012 06:59PM

Mental wounds not healing.............
(Yr) life's a bitter shame...............

and as this thread goes alone, it seems you have decided what is more important in your life, sir.

I hope to GOD I never choose taking on the "system" over my children

Re: ALL ABOARD!!!!!
Date: May 30, 2012 07:01PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> Mental wounds not healing.............
> (Yr) life's a bitter shame...............
>
> and as this thread goes alone, it seems you have
> decided what is more important in your life, sir.
>
> I hope to GOD I never choose taking on the
> "system" over my children

Amen to that...

this is fascinating.
Date: May 30, 2012 07:02PM

@Ogien - he really is seriously still wanting to attack the windmill - just wow, y'know?
@2-we, I guess if you get frustrated at somebody who disagrees with you , it's ok to yell at them, right?
do you treat yr wife and kids the same way? No wonder they ar "sticking" by yr side :(

Date: May 30, 2012 07:07PM

"I hope to GOD I never choose taking on the "system" over my children"

Look, I shouldn't have to choose - should I? I tried to find an "out" that embarrassed nobody, but solved the problem. That was before Terrence filed restraining orders, and had it put down on record that I'm a threat to kids.

It would FIX the problem. Not cost. Not hurt anyone. Save ANY parent from this stuff again. And most importantly, save kids.

And I should go away, for the sake of the children?

Someone asked why I didn't think of this a year ago. I've written that, too. I didn't KNOW security back then. It was only being where I was, and doing what I was, that allowed me to see the problem, at all.

Remember, there are probably 100 tapes of this guy, and none of the parents, except 2, even know he wasn't part of the show. The staff didn't know him, the performers didn't know him, but here he was, down with ALL the kids.

Am I the only one who feels that something can easily be done to keep kids safer?

And everyone tells me to walk away.

Date: May 30, 2012 07:09PM

And for shouting? I've never physically yelled at anyone, in this whole process.

ALL of my "shouting" has been done on line.

Someone asked me once, much earlier: No, I don't talk like I write.

Posted by: turdinpunchbowl ()
Date: May 30, 2012 07:12PM

By any chance did the dancing man have a snake or two with him? Would you describe him as having a 'banana face'?

Re: this is fascinating.
Date: May 30, 2012 07:13PM

No snakes... but many have said the "cop" was "hot".

Re: this is fascinating.
Date: May 30, 2012 07:16PM

Look... really... if I've said ANYTHING here that justify being questioned in fear of life, liberty, and kids, please let me know.

I engaged this all because I cared. I could've just made the guy a YouTube sensation. I cared the wrong way -- I agree.

But, to be served Monday morning with a restraining order for a school I hadn't been to since the last time I was scared to death???

If a word of this is false, I'll be sued out of existence, and if the truth doesn't come out, I still might be.

What, other than "nothing", do I do?

Date: May 30, 2012 07:17PM

@2, it may be that principal called the police, but I have to admit that at the time of your first thread when you gave your identity and what could easily be interpreted as threats of hurting yourself and others that I seriously considered calling the police myself. If that principal hadn't then someone else would have.

The things you have written despite your initially-noble motivations are scaring people. The police visiting you and questioning you may have been scary for you, but I'm personally a little relieved they did it. With posts in this thread it is obvious their impression didn't stick... you are remembering the visit and not the reason for the visit.

Instead of recommending that someone go to Wikipedia to read up on civil liberties, I think you should consult Webster's for the meaning of Pyrrhic victory, for your own sake.

I am curious though, if you are an expert on civil liberties why did you not refuse to answer their questions outside of your name and address without an attorney present? They said "no", so what? They may have arrested you but at some point they'd have to charge you and Mirandize you, at which point you'd get your attorney.

Posted by: Ukite Narg ()
Date: May 30, 2012 07:18PM

Hey Freind,

Naturally, this letter will come to you as a surprise, since we have not met, permit me however, I am Barrister FRANK COLINS PHILLIPS and I hate every single one of you. I am contacting you to kindly because all of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures who can assist me in the Project below, which will be of mutual benefit to us both. A Salvadorean, Mr. Remirez Lundy , 66 years of age and a very prosperous farmer made a huge bank deposit for investment in the sum of US$17.5 Million (Seventeen Million, Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars) he named his wife Mrs. Helga Lundy as the NEXT OF KIN . I was called upon as an credited Attorney to the bank to sign and endorse documents to this deposit on Mr. Lundy's behalf. Unfortunately, Mr. & Mrs. Lundy were killed in the January 14, earthquake that rocked El Salvador , killing thousands of people and 1,200 others were declared missing. You are everything bad in the world and I now seek your permission and assistance to have you stand as a distant relatives to the deceased. So that the fund can be released to you and we can use it for our mutual benefit. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any fund on Trading and Investment in the interest of the bank? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of Nigerians because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. For your assistance, you will be compensated adequately with (40%) of the total sum (55%) will be my own share while (5%) will be set aside to cover any incidental expense made both at home and abroad prior to this transaction If you are interested in assisting me with this matter, please send to me urgently via my EMAIL the following details below:
Full name, Company or Private Address
Telephone and Fax number(s).

I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves and Upon receiving the above details from you, I will work out every documents/proof representing you as the deceased BONA-FIDE distant relative and when this is done, you will be contacted by the bank for the release and collection of this fund, which will be within one week of my receiving the above details from you.

Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me, Barrister FRANK COLINS PHILLIPS and my bitch

Date: May 30, 2012 07:19PM

Tell you what. I'll bet $5 that in person, in five minutes, I could talk ANY of you into saying something that would cost your kids.

No physical contact. I won't even put you under a HINT of what I went through.

Date: May 30, 2012 07:19PM

While supplies last. And I'm not tired again.

Posted by: Stabbitha ()
Date: May 30, 2012 07:26PM

2concerned Wrote:
> Tell you what. I'll bet $5 that in person, in
> five minutes, I could talk ANY of you into saying
> something that would cost your kids.
>
> No physical contact. I won't even put you under a
> HINT of what I went through.

Man didn't you make a similar thread like a week ago... you thought the guy had a bomb, or was like a child molester or something, what's really obvious though is that your reality is massively distorted. whether you're on drugs, or suffer from a mental illness or what, your reality just is not matching up here, and frankly you should be worried.

Date: May 30, 2012 07:26PM

"If that principal hadn't then someone else would have."

Yes... I was desperate enough that I thought an arrest might not be such a bad idea. But never have I thought about injuring myself or another. My theme is the opposite.

at the end of the day, either troll or metally ill
Date: May 30, 2012 07:27PM

placing bets, ppls - placing bets!

Shouting on the phone is just as immature as doing it in person. Being an adult and a parent, you should know that by now.

My favorite quotes so far:

Look, I shouldn't have to choose - should I?
and yet, he DID choose.............and has apparently chosen this insane quest, risking his family over it.

That was before Terrence filed restraining orders, and had it put down on record that I'm a threat to kids.
..........um................no comment. If you cant figure this one out yourself then you are really off the deep end.

Save ANY parent from this stuff again. And most importantly, save kids.
yeah...........cause of all the danger and hazard that the children have previously faced when...............................oh wait a minute! NOTHING HAS HAPPENED TO THREATEN ANYBODY!

And I should go away, for the sake of the children?
..well...............seeing as you are on RECORD for being a threat to them........... o_0

I didn't KNOW security back then.
meaning he could have given two fucks about any of this last month..........

And everyone tells me to walk away.
and yet, you feel you are so stuck up and superior to EVERYONE ELSE that you refuse to listen. Interesting.......................

pic unrelated
Attachments:
thefuniestpartaboutthispictureisthatIT\'SAWOMAN!.jpg

Date: May 30, 2012 07:27PM

"expert on civil liberties"... no, I said I'm crazy about them.

I KNEW I needed a lawyer, but was told that if I called one, Mobile Crisis was going to take me 72 hours. And remember, my family was still half a country away.

Date: May 30, 2012 07:29PM

Once I met with the lawyer, today, it was the first time I had confirmation: I had broken no crimes.

When you're cornered, and they start telling you about law changes since 9/11, and they tell you that you've "interfered with the ability of a public official in the execution of his duties..."

The even thought the kitten, sans "career suicide" context was a threat.

Date: May 30, 2012 07:31PM

And yes... if I thought you might harm yourself or your child, I would call the Police too.

What else could a responsible parent possibly do?

What all the other ones did? Avoid the guy? Don't make eye contact? Do nothing?

Pages: 1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 15

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.