HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415AllNext
Current Page: 10 of 15
Re: Open Letter Regarding My Charges Of Incompetence- Principal Terrence Yarborough
Posted by: Joe Friday ()
Date: June 05, 2012 09:23PM

2concerned Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Heheh... Yeah, asshole. Pull his name back in.
>
> And nobody sees that I'm the only one working for
> the right things.
>
> No problem. I think I've got it now.

I think in your heart your "working for the rights things". Would you like to PM me? I am real.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Open Letter Regarding My Charges Of Incompetence- Principal Terrence Yarborough
Posted by: DonPardo ()
Date: June 05, 2012 09:26PM

I think I have an idea for a new game show. You've probably heard of "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?"

Based on these threads, how about "Can You Reason Better Than a Psychopath?"

Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: June 05, 2012 09:26PM

CE: If you read this, could Don check your computer? I'm guessing you'd trust him?

It might be a rootkit, I'm really not sure.

Also: ask him if I've made anything up. He'll be able to tell you that I'm not just posing, I think.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2012 09:27PM by 2concerned.

Posted by: Wow and wow ()
Date: June 05, 2012 09:27PM

If Gordon Blvd has had contact with your wife you really need a good lawyer.

Everyone must admit this freak show has been fun but scary at the same time. Is this tale even true? I am not sure. It sounds like a Lifetime Family movie.

On a side note I would love to buy this site and be the admin. I have the time and the money.

Date: June 05, 2012 09:28PM

"Is this tale even true?"

Yes... and easily verified. Or so I thought.

Will probably post a clip of the tape tonight.

Posted by: 2crazy ()
Date: June 05, 2012 09:30PM

2concerned -

Do you have an unhealthy obsession with Jodie Foster? I'm working on a theory:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_assassination_attempt

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: June 05, 2012 09:32PM

@wow - oh contact with his wife would be LOVELY! rowr rowr :)

Date: June 05, 2012 09:34PM

As a kid, absolutely not.

I always wondered that about Hinkley...

I mean, if he was into her in "Taxi Driver", that's not right, is it?

I'd never shoot someone other than to defend myself, but honestly, there've been moments when I wish he'd been a better shot.

And for whoever is "making fun" of me for being honest: well, that says it all, doesn't it?

Posted by: From wow and wow ()
Date: June 05, 2012 09:42PM

I am on Gordon's Blvd side.

Until Cary shuts this down I have a really good book I am working on. The obsession with Jodie Foster is just the start.

PS Gordon will get a book jacket mention too.

Posted by: 2confused ()
Date: June 05, 2012 09:51PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @2confused - I couldnt be 2con if I
> tried................it's pathetic to realize that
> someone actually has less than a life than I do
> LoLz

That's just what 2concerned said you'd say. LOL

Pic Unrelated
Attachments:
OP.bmp

Posted by: JFCorrection ()
Date: June 05, 2012 10:29PM

@2crazy: "Do you have an unhealthy obsession with Jodie Foster?"

Hold on - the only unhealthy obsession with Jodie Foster is an insufficient obsession with Jodie Foster.

Date: June 05, 2012 10:32PM

@JF - here here!..................well ok, I'm not like into her in Taxi Driver, mind you LoLz
@2confused +1 to you :)

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: June 05, 2012 10:40PM

Hey GB, what the fuck is going on here? I had 2concerned for alias or possibly misery a couple weeks ago. I don't think he/she is trolling anymore, however.

You now have a 600+ post thread about you. That's awesome!

Date: June 05, 2012 10:53PM

@Northman...........if you can tell me what the fuck is going on, then yr a better person than I :)

if you havent been keeping up , here are the other two textbooks to study

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/919108/921962.html#msg-921962

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/921849/921965.html#msg-921965

and the supplimental reading (hignly recommended): http://forthunt.patch.com/articles/carl-sandburg-middle-school-placed-under-high-security

have a field day. Buy your own scantrons there WILL be a test later LoLz

Date: June 05, 2012 10:55PM

Start with the last one... I think that gives a clearer picture.

Date: June 05, 2012 11:09PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @Northman...........if you can tell me what the
> fuck is going on, then yr a better person than I
> :)
>
> if you havent been keeping up , here are the other
> two textbooks to study
>
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/919
> 108/921962.html#msg-921962
>
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/921
> 849/921965.html#msg-921965
>
> and the supplimental reading (hignly recommended):
> http://forthunt.patch.com/articles/carl-sandburg-m
> iddle-school-placed-under-high-security
>
> have a field day. Buy your own scantrons there
> WILL be a test later LoLz

I stopped following after about page 2 of the "disturbing incident at carl sand..." thread. You seem like one of the more normal people on this site. How on earth did you let yourself get sucked into this???

@2concerned: Per your suggestion I will start with the last one:) Are you really that concerned with Gordon Boulevard's actions? Do you know about the incedent last week where GB almost hit some 10 year old asian kid while speeding in his/her SL 550?

BTW, I'm just joking about the speeding thing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2012 11:10PM by TheNorthman.
Attachments:
Gordon Blvd\'s ride.jpg

Date: June 05, 2012 11:38PM

"Are you really that concerned with Gordon Boulevard's actions?"

Yes. I believe that he did this on purpose. I'm having trouble believing that Terry read what I wrote, and acted on his own.

Nobody at FCPS has responded.

If I pulled CE into this innocently, I'm absolutely convinced that Gordon has some sort of access to his computer, or information.

I'm re-compiling things, now, though. I don't think I was "skeptical" enough before realizing that someone might be shadowing him.

Date: June 05, 2012 11:41PM

And actually, I keep trying to kill this thread. :-)

Gordon will re-open it, anyway, though.

If you look at what Gordon has done on the patch, it's been pretty typical. Since he first "engaged" me, it's been more and more of the same. The call to the police, if I'm correct, just brought it into the real world.

He really thought I had issues on the first few nights. If you watch him, he "befriends", then jabs. It's pretty classic cyber-bully stuff. It wasn't until later that I came to believe that his issues are a LOT deeper. Again, you just don't joke about some of the stuff he does if you care about people at all.

Posted by: JenK ()
Date: June 05, 2012 11:42PM

Hahahahaha.....still going strong.....

Seriously dude, you may wanna take a shot of NyQuil and get some rest, regroup your assualts, I mean you thoughts for tomorrow's battle.

I know you don't believe in me, but Gordon really does go to bed at night, like NORMAL parents do, so that when daytime comes, Gordon can actually parent the kids.

And if you meth lab is really going strong on Ivanhoe(dude, you have been up for 2 weeks), watch this before your next hit....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOdE_iQawUw&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL18EDEF9E940C177D and think of your kids and neighbors :)

But hey, I'll be up awhile, if you ever wanna chat....but nah, you prefer the troll's w/no email addy's, I keep forgetting!

Date: June 05, 2012 11:43PM

I really loved the game (and I fell for it the first few times) where he says "I believe you", then flips right to "what did you expect" or "you're crazy".

Whoever called the police fed them the information that I was unemployed, seperated from my Wife, and estranged from the kids. The situation was set up to be as volatile as it could be.

Date: June 05, 2012 11:43PM

Or they might have called the school. Outside of the patch, none of this seems to have happened at all.

Date: June 05, 2012 11:53PM

And you typed 2 more while I typed that! Holy crap!

You from DAY 1 did ALL the stupid shit, ALL OF IT!!!!!!

THE POLICE DO NOT COME TO SOMEONE's HOME WITH MOBILECRISIS CAUSE ANINTERNET TROLL TOLD THEM TOO! ACCEPT THE REALITY YOU DID SOMETHING TO EARN THEM AT YOUR DOOR!

If I could, I personally would ruin every aspect of your life cause frankly after the shit you've pulled you don't deserve online anonymity!!! And that has nothing to do with Gordon, read again, NOTHING TO DO WITH GORDON. You fucked with an entire school full of INNOCENT CHILDREN! To get a answer from their fucking principal who was most likely busy at work, unlike yourself. After that, you deserve nothing, no answers, no apologies, no family, no freedom, no life!

But-REALITY HERE AGAIN-I CANNOT ruin the life of some crazy dude who is threatening children at school! You sir, have accomplished ruining your own life if it is indeed "ruined", which buddy, if you're alive, you're life ain't ruined.

As far as killing the thread, you started ALL OF THEM! Just stop replying. Its really simple. Stop getting all perturbed at everyone else getting the last word and just go away....because you do realize you're arguing w/a whole group of people who are doing nothing at this point but getting enjoyment out of your psychosis? It is funny to watch.

Date: June 05, 2012 11:56PM

Okay... so Jen's a Gordon, too.

Not understanding the importance of the pre-dated account was a clue.

No, I'm not going to banter with you all night, this time.

Yeah, everyone is irked, and rightfully so.

I know you won't help CE. You enjoy the game too much...

If you were him, you wouldn't cooperate, if you are, you'll enjoy it.

No, hopefully CE will help. Hopefully he's realizing that I'm a man of my word. If he's actually reading what's been written, Gordon, he'll know.

Date: June 05, 2012 11:56PM

You can't pass a Turing Test during work hours, Gordon.

Date: June 05, 2012 11:58PM

Bantering with yourself proves nothing. I could script hours of dialog ahead of time. Maybe I did.

No, you have to have intelligent responses, Gordon.

That's how it works.

Date: June 06, 2012 12:03AM

But you've been bantering with yourself for days, I mean weeks....that whole sunday night shit on your "open letter about Gordon" was like 4 hours of you posting every minute! Or editing 2-6times everything you'd written!

wtf?

Date: June 06, 2012 12:11AM

Yeah... so? I'm a programmer.

You saw 100 "voices" diagnose me as schizophrenic, too, but that doesn't make it true. In this WHOLE thing, the stuff that I've done wrong only has Gordon's word as evidence. What I've written sure doesn't support it.

Gordon has problems putting things together rationally. He's a wealth of information, but he's challenged when it comes to "proof", I think. His logic is flawed.

I'm sure he's a great liar, though. If I'm correct, he doesn't feel much guilt, and can look you straight in the eye as he does it.

Anyway, as you all pointed out, I don't want to give him much information.

I might be working... might catch a couple of Z's.

Please assume that my silence means anything other than that I'm being polite.

Good night, Gordon.

Date: June 06, 2012 12:14AM

BTW, Gordon... the Turing Test will be useless tomorrow.

You might actually have a friend you trust.

I'm not betting on it, though. If you've got anyone, it would be someone hired, a sibling, or someone you're holding something over.

Date: June 06, 2012 12:20AM

I'll add:

Only one of us has ever tried to hide anything. Do you think the idiots around here are going to come out of nowhere with "Concerned Citizen"s diagnosis, or the Seroquel pushing? No, that's someone who's been treated for, or has treated someone for schizophrenia.

Schizophrenia might not set on until well into adult years. The voices get worse. I used to wonder why they hated the meds so much until I was having "anxiety attacks" for a week or so... bad situation at work a few years ago, and I was trying to decide whether to leave. Well, the Seroquel fucked me up. It was a two week prespcription. I took 1 one night, a half the second, and none, ever again.

I went down to the bookstore, got a few books on Tao. When I got back, I resigned. Never regretted it.

See... I never lied. You just made all kinds of odd assumptions.

Date: June 06, 2012 12:21AM

And my hubby writes the fucking programs, you're still sitting online for weeks attacking strangers.....

....and then you got mad they fought back....awww, not as big a cyber bully as u thought u were...poor widdle scottie....

I can ASSURE you, we will ALL assume your silence means you're being polite and your wife has take the keyboard away!! :) sweet dreams...although, last time you said goodnight you posted for another 6 hours and if I'm correct(just scroll up and check) you told Gordon you had the night shift....sleeping on the job???

You make this too easy!

BTW, I know a schizophrenic, good Lord, you are NOTHING like that!! You are seeing things that aren't there, are you? No, you're in a manic state, which is much more a bi-polar thing....perhaps multiple personality disorder, since you can't recall that you constantly contrdict yourself, or ocd, you are definetly obsessed! However, I think you're nuts purely based on Sunday night's hours of rants, just fyi

Date: June 06, 2012 12:25AM

Ok-I take it back-seroquel is an anti-psychotic.....they only recently started using it for bi-polar, cause it helps with the manic phase......any of that making sense now?

Everyone else-schitzophrenia, even adult onset, starts in the late teens-early twenties.

Everyone else-seroquel, go look that shit up, man it is a HEAVY sedative and an anti-psychotic.

Dude-seroquel will help you sleep, take one! Cause you're already doing that answering yourself shit again....

Date: June 06, 2012 12:29AM

That cinched it.

You don't even realize what you just did, do you Gordon?

Did you know that Schizophrenia runs in the family?

If I'm right about any of this Gordon, a lot's gone into keeping you're shit covered up. People aren't going to be happy.

It gets worse, Gordon, or so I hear.

Be a good boy.

Take your meds.

Date: June 06, 2012 12:30AM

You can't even stop the dots, when you get going, can you?

Date: June 06, 2012 12:31AM

Gonna be hard to keep track of your lies, Gordon.

Remember the COMPLETE lack of empathy when I told you about the Garage?

I didn't make ANY of that up.

Nobody, not even a drunk 12 year old, is so devoid of compassion.

You're a sociopath, Gordon.

Date: June 06, 2012 12:33AM

Got me to show everything... gave me hope you'd listen, convince others.

No, this shit was manipulated Gordon. Someone knew what they're doing. It's all in black and white.

Look at the Patch, Gordon. See how you scream there, "come get him" for the kids?

That's why I couldn't stop Gordon. Because you won't. You'll just get worse.

Posted by: Scott's Mind ()
Date: June 06, 2012 12:33AM

Hey all...just back from a little R&R on the Cayman Islands! Aahhh, nice and relaxing! So, have I missed anything? Where's Scott? He's gotta be looking for me!

Date: June 06, 2012 12:35AM

Find one place, anyone, in that thread where Gordon thought things through.

No, he found someone nearly broken. Someone worse off than he was.

He wanted to taste the power.

Like I said, at first I thought you were a cyber-bully.

But no, you're pathological.

It's gonna be a long week, if you're around Gordon.

I'd be worried.

I know I am.

Date: June 06, 2012 12:37AM

And EVERY step of the way, he twists words, shouting:

"Look at him! He's bad! He's crazy!"

I'm guessing if we track Gordon's Ghosts, and see what he diagnosed me with, we'll get a list that's familiar to him.

Clearly, he's been around Seroquel.

Again, WHO ELSE could have said that?

The "Carolyn's Ghost" crap?

WHO ELSE is that cruel?

Date: June 06, 2012 12:41AM

From "JenK":

See? "She" can't stop the dots.

You have your life and your family to lose. It seems you have forgotten that.

Gordon's done nothing but call me and laugh his/her ass off at you over re-acting.

G's NOT slandering you, show me slander, show me.....cause I read thru it, he has only repeated what you yourself have said, suggested you could get your family harmed with what you're doing and laughed at you.

You can't post your name address and phone number then blame someone else. Gordon didn't spend weeks looking for you then start posting random people's shit online acting like the mystery was solved. You posted that shit.

I begged Gordon on Sat when you startd the thread against her/him to go to FCPD and put in an emergency detention order for you which would have put you in a Ffx Cty mental facility for at least 72 hours, but frankly Gordon doesn't want her/his actual named associated with you at all. And that's the ONLY reason I haven't called, I don't trust anything you say, why would I use my home number? Why would you?

YOU insinuated that you did call the cops, on Gordon. You asked people to visit.

After 18 yrs, I sleep fine, cause I don't piss off my county then give them my address then insult them all. That's a lie, I havee insomnia, but when I sleep, it's lovely and peaceful....that's a lie too, had a nasty zombie dream (thanks, in part, to Gordon) a couple days back, yuck. But aside from that, yeah, great.

If I was you, no, I guess I wouldn't sleep very good-but that's cause you pissed off a whole county....how many of the parents at that school truly hate you? I would if my kid went there.

You are the bully. Gordon had barely even regisered you when you started in on'Terry' and you're stated that Gordon tried to ruin Terry's reputation in one post-Terry tried to ruin your in another-that Gordon and Terry are friends-you aren'teven keeping your accusations straight!

Date: June 06, 2012 12:42AM

".how many of the parents at that school truly hate you?"

It appears that she's familiar with what I wrote, but clearly does not understand context.

Date: June 06, 2012 12:44AM

Parents hate me because Gordon told them to, JenK.

See... that's "reason". I'm guessing that's a fading voice for you now, Gordon.

Date: June 06, 2012 12:46AM

She's consistent in some things. The four dot thing is a bit odd.

So's the dashes with no spaces.

Should be distinctive.

Probably will deteriorate.

She's trying to make Gordon "gender neutral" again.

Date: June 06, 2012 12:47AM

2concerned Wrote:
> Find one place, anyone, in that thread where
> Gordon thought things through.
>
> No, he found someone nearly broken. Someone worse
> off than he was.
>
> He wanted to taste the power.
>
> Like I said, at first I thought you were a
> cyber-bully.
>
> But no, you're pathological.
>
> It's gonna be a long week, if you're around
> Gordon.
>
> I'd be worried.
>
> I know I am.

Did you just tell my best friend that they should be worried???

OH YES, YOU DID.

You just threatened Gordon! Take it back, go ahead, wait, turn it around and tell everyone Gordon, just like everything else you've done.

It's my turn,

You should be worried, you are bringing a shitstorm upon yourself.

You REALLY need to stop.....cause like G said, Oh Jesus, Jen's here....I don't play nice, I never have....btw, my bro was on seroquel, totally schitzophrenic, yup runs in the fam....I'm late 30's, sorry, woulda shown up by now, and how luckyfor you, I wouldn't be able to pull the insanity defense if anyone ever drives me to murder :D how u sleeping now, buddy?

Posted by: EnoughAlready ()
Date: June 06, 2012 12:54AM

2concerned:

Didn't Cary warn you about flooding this forum with posts over and over again? He told you to keep the number of posts down to a minimum and put all of your thoughts in each one.

Date: June 06, 2012 12:54AM

Okay, so let's discect this Jen/Gordon thing.

She/He/It is DRIVEN. Can't stop.

How many threads did Gordon create today in the main forum?

I'm sure he's the one that bitched to Cary.

Won't let me close this thread with an apology... he opens it EVERY single time, but won't touch the one with his name on it.

Calls me out as a felon, but won't mention that it's a 23 year old non-violent drug thing.

Calls me out on the patch, "for the sake of my kids".

Who is rational, Gordon?

Who's slipping?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2012 12:55AM by 2concerned.

Date: June 06, 2012 12:55AM

And, he'd trip, if he tried to change back and forth between JenK and Gordon too quickly.

Date: June 06, 2012 12:56AM

How about you, me & jen on IRC tomorrow?

Does that sound rational?

Date: June 06, 2012 12:59AM

I'm curious to go back and see who it was that knew "Script Kiddie" couldn't nuke me.

I mean, SK was wound up, once I told him how to get started.

This really has been a strange trip.

Gordon: if you don't like the IRC idea, then sleep on this: how would you solve the problem?

There were 10,000 ways to confirm I was real.

You found excuses to discount them all.

You cling to odd beliefs, in the face of crushing reality, Gordon. You might be the Limbaugh fan, after all.

Date: June 06, 2012 12:59AM

Oh gee, there i went and thought just maybe you could have a conversation...oops, my bad

now you can quit that "why won't anyone talk to me" crap right? Cause you ONLY wanna talk on here and make sure everyone see's it!

Although, you did fail to put in your reply to the PM before that, which that was a reply to....and who are you pointing these points out to exactly? If I'm nuts, everyone can read it....

Oh, I get it, now you're gonna cyber bully me and convince a whole county I'm nuts so I can get my panties in a bunch and start a "open letter to scott", then find you and get an apology! LOL

The most deterioration you're gonna find is in your own posts, I can't see it getting much worse than it is though.....sigh

Dude, a felon is a felon, btw, in case you didn't know. Sucks for you I guess.

And Jesus, Jen/Gordon/it? LOL, if I was Gordon, wow, that's almost too much to contemplate, yeah, it'd make it so much easier for you, wouldn't it Scott?

You're so paranoid it's funny!!!!!

Hey, sorry I bothered man, you didn't really wanna talk, guess I shoulda assumed anything you wrote was bullshit. Lol

Date: June 06, 2012 01:00AM

That was not a girl.

Did that fool anyone else?

Date: June 06, 2012 01:02AM

Women have a line that they don't cross.

Not even the worst of the "trailer trash".

In a situation like this, where reasonable minds could solve the matter in minutes, this is his "go to", when things aren't working well.

He's hacking too. He's just not very talented.

Date: June 06, 2012 01:03AM

Good Night Gordon. You're right. I've posted too much, already.

Date: June 06, 2012 01:03AM

Oh jesus, Gordon called just to check that I knew I'd put my email up!!!

What's IRC? Is that like IRL?

I know, call me dumb, hell, I'm just a stripper after all, but I can't meet ya if I can't understand.....and honestly, how do I know you won't be armed?

You just threatened my friend......that's a direct from you, nothin' to do with Gordon.

Date: June 06, 2012 01:04AM

I hope you’ll forgive me, and perhaps allow me to "start over". I’m hoping that any misguided actions on my part might make a bit more sense if you’ll allow me to explain what I now believe.

No, there was never a threat against Sandburg, at least not by me. I never wrote anything online that was threatening. Offensive to a few, yes, but threatening? Never. I’m a loving Father of two great kids, I run the local Cub Scout website, I run several charity websites… I truly try to be a productive member of the community, and I generally succeed.

What I now believe is that the entire situation might have been mischaracterized when it was reported to Mr. Yarborough. A woman online, under the handle “Gordon Blvd” took to slandering me not only on FairfaxUnderground.com, but on the “Fort Hunt Patch” as well, calling undue attention to me and my family, and generally seeming to enjoy making me “look crazy” at every turn. Her behavior clearly isn’t that of a responsible adult, and last night, she even seemingly confessed to a DWI. I believe she’s called the Police to investigate me at least twice, which left me more stressed – I was already over-tired, and missing my family badly. (My Son was in Iowa, competing in the OotM World Finals, representing VA. My Family was with him.)

At any rate, if I’m correct, it would explain so much. Why people stopped responding, and why two apparently competent professionals (Mr. Yarborough, and Mr. Ricker) completely misunderstood the context of my writings. There was a kitten with a gun, pointed at itself. I wrote about “career suicide” in that post. And no, I’m not proud of my “threat” to photoshop Mr. Yarborough. I didn’t do it. I won’t. By the time Police arrived, they thought I was estranged from family, unemployed, dangerous, and threatening children. There’s nothing in all the pages that I wrote which I believe would support such claims.

Could I please ask someone to respond, or give me a call? I’ve begun to suspect that many apologies are in order, but that I might be the one who should be giving them. If I’m correct, then it’s quite possible that everyone did act reasonably, given the information at hand. And, should that be the case, I’m more sorry than you’ll ever know, but that would also mean that I need to address the “anonymous” woman who seems to be obsessed with my Family – I think I’m allowed to be obsessed.

Regardless, please accept my apologies for what was at least rude and unsettling behavior and words. I have not even travelled in the direction of Sandburg since 5/19. I haven’t threatened to go there. Beyond extra-cirricular events, I never have, and probably never will be on those schoolgrounds. Should my suspicions be confirmed, I assure you that my apology will be as public as my offense. On the morning that Police arrived for an "investigation" that became the most frightening hours of my life, I’d posted at 4:00AM that I was too tired to leave the house that day. By 5:30, I’d posted that my methods were a dead end, I was getting nowhere, and I was going to begin a more subtle campaign to just find parents that might’ve seen part of what I did, that day at Sandburg.

Again, please contact me. If things are as I fear, then this woman essentially triggered a panic, and fed misinformation to people that – I swear to you – nearly cost me and my dog our lives.

And, Mr. Yarborough: if you’ve spoken with anyone on the phone claiming to be me, I assure you, that was not the case. I did speak with your office on one occasion, but not you.

Thanks in Advance for Your Understanding.

Date: June 06, 2012 01:08AM

For all those who care, which is to say none :), so just for Scottie....it's my time of the month, I decided to make the most of my pms by taking my agressions out on someone who actually deserved it.

And generalizing'women' is seriously fucking racist you asshole! I'm begining to think that you are the fake, how the fuck could you be married to a woman? Have a daughter?

People are people, gender/color/monetal status don't mean shit, except to racist bastards like you!

And know alot of trailer trash do ya? Your mama raise you in one? Nah, probaly keep you out in the barn with the rest of the pigs!

Date: June 06, 2012 05:45AM

I knew you wouldn't be able to leave it, Jen.

Good Morning.

Date: June 06, 2012 05:46AM

"And generalizing'women' is seriously fucking racist you asshole!"

That's "Gender", Jen. I told you you had problems connecting the dots.

Date: June 06, 2012 05:47AM

"Your mama raise you in one?"

Gordon talks like this a lot more than I do. I've never seen a woman talk, or write like that, unless she's trying to be a man.

Date: June 06, 2012 05:48AM

It would appear that someone was attacking the site until a few minutes ago.

I think I'm close.

Is that right?

Yeah... I get the right answer, eventually.

Better catch Gordon before he snaps, BTW. I was foolish to think it was just him.

Date: June 06, 2012 05:49AM

Jen: if I "seal" this again, can you resist? I'm guessing not.

Date: June 06, 2012 05:49AM

I hope you’ll forgive me, and perhaps allow me to "start over". I’m hoping that any misguided actions on my part might make a bit more sense if you’ll allow me to explain what I now believe.

No, there was never a threat against Sandburg, at least not by me. I never wrote anything online that was threatening. Offensive to a few, yes, but threatening? Never. I’m a loving Father of two great kids, I run the local Cub Scout website, I run several charity websites… I truly try to be a productive member of the community, and I generally succeed.

What I now believe is that the entire situation might have been mischaracterized when it was reported to Mr. Yarborough. A woman online, under the handle “Gordon Blvd” took to slandering me not only on FairfaxUnderground.com, but on the “Fort Hunt Patch” as well, calling undue attention to me and my family, and generally seeming to enjoy making me “look crazy” at every turn. Her behavior clearly isn’t that of a responsible adult, and last night, she even seemingly confessed to a DWI. I believe she’s called the Police to investigate me at least twice, which left me more stressed – I was already over-tired, and missing my family badly. (My Son was in Iowa, competing in the OotM World Finals, representing VA. My Family was with him.)

At any rate, if I’m correct, it would explain so much. Why people stopped responding, and why two apparently competent professionals (Mr. Yarborough, and Mr. Ricker) completely misunderstood the context of my writings. There was a kitten with a gun, pointed at itself. I wrote about “career suicide” in that post. And no, I’m not proud of my “threat” to photoshop Mr. Yarborough. I didn’t do it. I won’t. By the time Police arrived, they thought I was estranged from family, unemployed, dangerous, and threatening children. There’s nothing in all the pages that I wrote which I believe would support such claims.

Could I please ask someone to respond, or give me a call? I’ve begun to suspect that many apologies are in order, but that I might be the one who should be giving them. If I’m correct, then it’s quite possible that everyone did act reasonably, given the information at hand. And, should that be the case, I’m more sorry than you’ll ever know, but that would also mean that I need to address the “anonymous” woman who seems to be obsessed with my Family – I think I’m allowed to be obsessed.

Regardless, please accept my apologies for what was at least rude and unsettling behavior and words. I have not even travelled in the direction of Sandburg since 5/19. I haven’t threatened to go there. Beyond extra-cirricular events, I never have, and probably never will be on those schoolgrounds. Should my suspicions be confirmed, I assure you that my apology will be as public as my offense. On the morning that Police arrived for an "investigation" that became the most frightening hours of my life, I’d posted at 4:00AM that I was too tired to leave the house that day. By 5:30, I’d posted that my methods were a dead end, I was getting nowhere, and I was going to begin a more subtle campaign to just find parents that might’ve seen part of what I did, that day at Sandburg.

Again, please contact me. If things are as I fear, then this woman essentially triggered a panic, and fed misinformation to people that – I swear to you – nearly cost me and my dog our lives.

And, Mr. Yarborough: if you’ve spoken with anyone on the phone claiming to be me, I assure you, that was not the case. I did speak with your office on one occasion, but not you.

Date: June 06, 2012 05:50AM

I think he has a script that's changing something into the four dots... that's way too distinctive, and he can't stop it.

Date: June 06, 2012 05:53AM

If I call EC, will he say that he logged in yesterday? I wonder.

Why would he go to the Library, with a friend, and not tell me to expect it?

I'm open to ideas, Gordon.

I mean, when nothing makes sense, you have to consider everything, right?

That's gonna be tough for you.

Date: June 06, 2012 05:54AM

Jen is also "defensive", Gordon.

She can't tell what is or is not a threat.

That makes people dangerous.

Date: June 06, 2012 06:00AM

Last post here before one more "seal".

I believe that "Gordon Blvd" is a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic. He's been treated with Seroquel before, and if the fols around him are lucky, he's taking it now. He HATES it though. Without the voices, he's lonely.

Be careful out there, folks.

Date: June 06, 2012 06:02AM

BTW, if what I'm saying is true, and you know it, there's going to be a LOT of liability attached.

It's too late to stop this. Believe me.

Oh, that's right, nobody does.

Who's next to be destroyed, in a desperate gambit to cover this crap up?

Who attacked FairfaxUnderground last night, and gave up just before my first post this morning?

Who's worried?

Date: June 06, 2012 06:02AM

Mr. Yarborough,

Date: June 06, 2012 07:10AM

Geez, Jen.................................Geez..............leave the meat on the bones, at least..........
@northman - just lucky, I guess :(

Posted by: 2insane ()
Date: June 06, 2012 07:31AM

God, I love Scott's obsession with "sealing" the thread with his letter to Mr. Yarborough.

Scotty... why don't you just hand deliver your note to Mr. Yarbourogh at the school?

Oh yeah, that's right.

Posted by: KrystalHeather ()
Date: June 06, 2012 07:51AM

I don't know how I stumbled across this site. I am not even from Fairfax.. I am using my real name so I know I run the risk of you stalking me but 2concerned you should really google David Mabus as you are so dangerously close to being like him it's not even funny and you could end up like him..

Posted by: Z3R0 ()
Date: June 06, 2012 08:07AM

Hi Scott. How are you today? Why did you take make your publice Linkedin profile hidden? It's still accessible by the way.

I'm guessing you are not a high level system admin, am I correct? I might not be guessing here, but let's just call it that for now to keep it simple.

I see you were not able to produce a picture of yourself with a shoe on your head.

In case you are seeking employment after being/becoming canned at Hewy; some things for you to ponder.

I know it can be rough losing your position in these times. Not so much for us folks as it is for others, but still tough non the less. Well, except for yourself. You've commited career suicide yourself and in a semi-twisted way, once took responsibility for it by admitting it in your message.

It could be a lot tougher on you now to gain employment in the field you were once in. You could be viewed as a security risk to any company now. Instability, "hacking" as you outdatedly put it, loss of mental focus at times, possible drug use, paranoia. All those years you dedicated to getting yourself set into IT, only to shoot yourself in the foot. I would say it's sad really, but you're quite annoying so I'm not going to say that in your case. You get what you get.

It's understandable why you are separated from your Wife. I find it odd you admit that in your later posts, but started out saying she was there with you in your earlier posts.

Scott, it is time to face reality. You messed up. You messed up bad. You cannot take back what you have done. What was a small mistake that everyone could have moved on from has now begun to move into a downward spiral for you; projected by you, Scott.

It is time to hang up the towel. Follow these steps, come on. Give it a shot at least.

-Take your hands off the keyboard and do not place them back on it again.
-Put your arms down to your side and take a look downward and close your eyes.
-Take a breath and exhale.
-Now ask yourself, who am I? Who am I becoming?
-Place your hand on your mouse and click the box with the x in the upper right hand corner.

-Go take a long shower.
-Go to sleep.
-Tomorrow is a new day. Call a friend and go out for lunch.
-Start fresh with a smile.

The dancing man is long gone now. The Principal is and will continue doing his job. Allow him to do so by not having to worry about you anymore. Allow yourself to stop worrying in return. Let the water flow under the bridge, Scott. Move on.

Posted by: Insane ()
Date: June 06, 2012 08:37AM

@ 2concerned, you are a fucking nut. Do yourself a favor. Drive yourself to woodburn mental health, or call the cops and tell them you want to kill yourself. Then they will take you there so you can see a head doctor. This whole thread makes no sense and just shows you are a wack job. Put down the keyboard, and take your meds. You are obsessed over nothing. The more you write, the crazier you look. Do everyone a huge favor, and give this stupid fucking thread. Thanks, from all the normal sane people.

Posted by: AConcernedCitizen ()
Date: June 06, 2012 10:04AM

Mr. Lehman, I've been dropping by from time to time and it appears your condition is deteriorating. Your writing is losing its cohesiveness and lucidity. Your suspicions are becoming more pronounced. Who prescribed Quetiapine (Seroquel) for you? Don't answer that here, maintain some semblance of privacy, just say the name out loud to yourself. As you are no doubt aware, Quetiapine is a powerful antipsychotic, used in the treatement of schizophrenia and bipolar disorders, which are generally manifested simultaneously. If you were given a legal prescription for this drug, then you have most likely been diagnosed as a schizophrenic. This is an extremely serious condition, one that will not go away on its own, and if left untreated will lead to bad consequences for you and your loved ones.

This drug is not tolerated by many patients, and can have some very unpleasant side effects -- excessive thirst, a "thick as a brick" sensation, massive weight gain, to name a few. But you do not need to spend the rest of your life on it. Go back to your Psychiatrist and report your experiences. Show him or her the threads you've written on this website. You will probably need to be hospitalized for a period, but your team will work to find therapies that you can live with and will assist you in leading a fulfilling life.

I wouldn't normally put it this way, it's really quite unprofessional, but since I'm behind a "curtain" here, let me tell you what you are up against, in a "scared straight" kind of way. If you seek help in controlling this disease, you'll be there for your kids' football games and piano recitals, the first prize in the science fair and the starring role in the school play. You'll be there for the graduations and the weddings and the birth of grandchildren. You and your wife can grow old together. If you don't, your time will be short, and could end with you muttering about salvation while drinking a bottle of woolite behind a homeless shelter. GO BACK TO TREATMENT NOW and lead the life your family needs you to.

Posted by: You think that's bad ()
Date: June 06, 2012 10:30AM

You should see his deterioration in his post in off topic. Going completely bananas now. It probably will not be long before we see this guy on the evening news. Hopefully he won't be able to harm anyone or himself though.

hey Krystal THANK YOU for the heads up
Date: June 06, 2012 10:32AM

KrystalHeather Wrote:
> I don't know how I stumbled across this site. I
> am not even from Fairfax.. I am using my real name
> so I know I run the risk of you stalking me but
> 2concerned you should really google David Mabus as
> you are so dangerously close to being like him
> it's not even funny and you could end up like
> him..

y'all really should read up on that guy she's talking about if you dont know about him............sorta really puts this into a bit more perspective, at least for me...........

Posted by: @Gordon ()
Date: June 06, 2012 10:41AM

I did read about him too, but it did not give me any new perspective into 2concerned's pesonality other than what has already been established. Crazy is crazy and if someone let the wacko have a toy or in this case his compooter, well then this is what you get I suppose. The endless banter and babbling from the kook are similar though. He is getting worse it seems too. Did you see his threats in his other thread in off topic? If I thought they were real threats, I would call, but I'm starting to see he is a troll though. Probably a little messed up form losing his job and on some drugs. Explains the time he has and the lack in ability to comprehend reality. He also believes others posting are also you. lls

Date: June 06, 2012 11:08AM

@@Gordon - well see I was at this at the beginning so I saw him as "normal" at first. A buncha ppl wanted me to learn about mental illness when that lady jumped off into the 66. Well I guess I'm getting a wee bit of a lesson now ........................

Date: June 06, 2012 11:09AM

Slipping Gordon

Date: June 06, 2012 11:09AM

Talking to yourself?

Date: June 06, 2012 11:08AM

@@Gordon - well see I was at this at the beginning so I saw him as "normal" at first. A buncha ppl wanted me to learn about mental illness when that lady jumped off into the 66. Well I guess I'm getting a wee bit of a lesson now ......................

Date: June 06, 2012 11:10AM

Oh... can't edit this one, can we?

Date: June 06, 2012 10:41AM

I did read about him too, but it did not give me any new perspective into 2concerned's pesonality other than what has already been established. Crazy is crazy and if someone let the wacko have a toy or in this case his compooter, well then this is what you get I suppose. The endless banter and babbling from the kook are similar though. He is getting worse it seems too. Did you see his threats in his other thread in off topic? If I thought they were real threats, I would call, but I'm starting to see he is a troll though. Probably a little messed up form losing his job and on some drugs. Explains the time he has and the lack in ability to comprehend reality. He also believes others posting are also you. lls

Date: June 06, 2012 11:11AM

Ooops.

You're not a coder, that's for sure.

I would've (maybe I did) set up a copy of Phantom locally, investigate it from here, and scan the code.

Test the code.

You're sloppy.

Date: June 06, 2012 11:12AM

We're back on the "Gordon is a dangerous asshole" thread.

Date: June 06, 2012 11:13AM

Here, Gordon...

Point your kiddie script here:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/921849/page-8.html

Date: June 06, 2012 11:16AM

Apparently the thinks we're one in the same now.

This guy's skitzo'ing that's for sure. I'll just leave it at that. Out of here.

it's as crazy as Gallagher.....................
Date: June 06, 2012 11:18AM

@@GOrdon - yeah.......much better to stand back and just watch the show. (First 3 Rows WILL GET WET!)

Date: June 06, 2012 11:21AM

Wow.

Date: June 06, 2012 11:22AM

Here, then, Gordon:

What's a Turing Test? And what would it prove?

But, if I'm right, the challenging part for you, will be why.

Date: June 06, 2012 11:23AM

Timer's running... here or off-topic. BBL.

Everyone else can make up their own mind.

Date: June 06, 2012 11:23AM

If you stall till lunch, maybe you can keep the kid in the spotlight.

Date: June 06, 2012 11:24AM

And if his script is on a timer, he won't be able to avoid "unsealing" this again...

Date: June 06, 2012 11:24AM

Mr. Yarborough,

Date: June 06, 2012 11:27AM

@Gordon

I guess my point was that it wasn't someone in David Mabus life who had him committed to a mental health institution but the internet.. If 2concerned doesn't watch himself something similar can happen.. David harassed people for years on the internet, it wasn't just twitter david was around since the early days and harassed forum users/newsgroups/etc for literally a decade. People also thought he a troll and he most likely was in the beginning until he deteriorated to the point that it was beyond scary and they just couldn't take it anymore and fought back and had him committed.. I can see something like this happening to 2concerned unless he gets help or stops..

Posted by: Best Advice yet ()
Date: June 06, 2012 11:37AM

AConcernedCitizen Wrote:
> Mr. Lehman, I've been dropping by from time to
> time and it appears your condition is
> deteriorating. Your writing is losing its
> cohesiveness and lucidity. Your suspicions are
> becoming more pronounced. Who prescribed
> Quetiapine (Seroquel) for you? Don't answer that
> here, maintain some semblance of privacy, just say
> the name out loud to yourself. As you are no
> doubt aware, Quetiapine is a powerful
> antipsychotic, used in the treatement of
> schizophrenia and bipolar disorders, which are
> generally manifested simultaneously. If you were
> given a legal prescription for this drug, then you
> have most likely been diagnosed as a
> schizophrenic. This is an extremely serious
> condition, one that will not go away on its own,
> and if left untreated will lead to bad
> consequences for you and your loved ones.
>
> This drug is not tolerated by many patients, and
> can have some very unpleasant side effects --
> excessive thirst, a "thick as a brick" sensation,
> massive weight gain, to name a few. But you do
> not need to spend the rest of your life on it. Go
> back to your Psychiatrist and report your
> experiences. Show him or her the threads you've
> written on this website. You will probably need
> to be hospitalized for a period, but your team
> will work to find therapies that you can live with
> and will assist you in leading a fulfilling life.
>
> I wouldn't normally put it this way, it's really
> quite unprofessional, but since I'm behind a
> "curtain" here, let me tell you what you are up
> against, in a "scared straight" kind of way. If
> you seek help in controlling this disease, you'll
> be there for your kids' football games and piano
> recitals, the first prize in the science fair and
> the starring role in the school play. You'll be
> there for the graduations and the weddings and the
> birth of grandchildren. You and your wife can grow
> old together. If you don't, your time will be
> short, and could end with you muttering about
> salvation while drinking a bottle of woolite
> behind a homeless shelter. GO BACK TO TREATMENT
> NOW and lead the life your family needs you to.

Please follow this advice concerned. As a person, to another, please.

Posted by: @Krystal ()
Date: June 06, 2012 11:40AM

Except 2concerned is likely to achieve that at a much faster pace. Maybe he can add that to his resume though. Either way, it won't get to the point where users start to "fight back" or whatever. Everyone's pretty much grown bored of him and have stopped responding. His refusal to acknowledge healthy advice has also shown him to be a troll. No insane person would be able systematically ignore some context while rationally responding to others. You're either nits or you're not. In his case, he seems to just be some poor chump who lost his job and has waaaay too much time on his hands. The irractic posts could be from drug usage, but who knows. He could also be bored himself and just having some fun. The script talk is midly amusing though. Anyway, I'm with Gordon on this one, better to jsut sit back and watch at this point. It'll probably all die out without anyone responding to him and after the admin bans the guy. This is the onl public local outlet of this kind where he is able to attract sucj an audiance. Take that away and there's not much left for him. What's really crazy is the reality this all started from. He's a real dude, that did something wrong and scared a school resulting in him being banned from school property. I'm sure none of this has helped undo that in anyway. Eh, you live and learn I suppose. At least that's how it's supposed to work anyway.

Date: June 06, 2012 11:41AM

Blue Prius VA License Plate "Cari V" Weird.

Date: June 06, 2012 11:58AM

@Krystal

I totally get what your saying I just tend to think it's not as benign as you think it is and there is a serious mental health underlying issue here that is not going to go away.. He gets banned here he will just take it somewhere else and harass others.. I've been on the internet over 20 years (not trying to brag) and have seen 2c's ramblings before with 4-5 other people and everyone of them ended up being really really in a bad mentally ill place.. anyway i'm done here and you all have a great day.

Date: June 06, 2012 12:00PM

@Z3RO: that was the best post so far on this subject. Well written and excellent advice for 2concernrd.

@GB- I think I'm gonna join the party.

@2Concerned: I read the post that you posted at 5:49 AM. It appears that you had achieved what doctors would characterize as "insight" into your own condition. That's an excellent move in the right direction.

You appear to speak from the heart and I don't believe you have any ill-will toward anybody. Some of your concerns may be misguided however and that may be indicative of other underlying issues you need to deal with.

Regarding the dancing guy at the middle school play; while his behavior may have been slightly bizarre and out of the ordinary; you do realize that it was not that big of a deal. The core of your story, as I understand it, is that some guy got up and danced his way out of the auditorium and left.

You do realize that you over reacted to this slightly out of the ordinary, but completely harmless behavior, right?

I think your heart IS in the right place here but your perception is skewed. I hope you have come to realize that there is no need to call for state intervention regarding the "dancing man" and his children(which may or may not even exist). You should also consider leaving the school officials alone too, in my opinion.

You have been heard!!!

Now, were I you, I would follow the advice of ZRR0, for your own sake.

Date: June 06, 2012 12:19PM

HAHAHAHA!!!

I totally get what your saying I just tend to think it's not as benign as you think it is and there is a serious mental health underlying issue here that is not going to go away.. He gets banned here he will just take it somewhere else and harass others.. I've been on the internet over 20 years (not trying to brag) and have seen 2c's ramblings before with 4-5 other people and everyone of them ended up being really really in a bad mentally ill place.. anyway i'm done here and you all have a great day.

Turing Test, Bitch. Now.

Date: June 06, 2012 12:20PM

"have seen 2c's ramblings before with 4-5 other people"

That's not provable. I have a registered account.

You just can't add 2 and 2, can you?

Date: June 06, 2012 12:21PM

Your script sucks.

You're putting "@"s all over the place that don't belong.

You don't have enough control to turn off the server, do you?

Pages: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415AllNext
Current Page: 10 of 15

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.