HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617...LastNext
Current Page: 12 of 52
Re: The Lamb Center 3220 Old Lee Highway
Posted by: goorf ()
Date: October 27, 2011 12:01PM

Mr Anderson. The showers r shit here. They r dirty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: gurten gurnasd ()
Date: October 27, 2011 01:31PM

Take shower with Barbie. This is nice. She has breasts. This means she is female. She helped me. Used finger to help pry stuck material. This means stinky stuff. Fisting nice works nice. Now walk funny. Barbie still has breasts. Shower nice take time to clean up messy stuff. Barbie is nice. She help my buttocks with iron fist

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: October 27, 2011 03:04PM

????WTH??? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This place really exists? Is it tax payer
> subsidized?

No. It's all donations and volunteers.

Posted by: charlie benson ()
Date: October 27, 2011 03:21PM

Wdddgy ugfde hyfcguh iipfffg. Ggfcvg jjjggg!!!!!! Ggjjhvhgt rdghuhvvt hgtdcgju jhhjh. Hhgg gggg ggjjg. Ybjfvvfdu jhggbjggsd gjgddcvjigbht hhygfv. GgjhggAaaA ! Gjjhg fftgby yhjju? Gghhhg!!!!!!!!

Htyvvgfv jgffv uh jgfrdx. Qegftfvgg. Yyvjtegjiyr hrrhnfe ygvnjrdby hffvyfryut. Htrvbiu njhtfvhy vfthjttv tfeedfv yihdghjh. Htrdcht iffd. Wtgfvj hgtbjyt ytrju utyrcgyv !!!!!!!!!! Gggvjhg yytfvb tybhtr rfjyrfbjut trehg. Ytrrrdf httrfjjg ugghjyfvvy ghjufcjgrrdc!!!! Gnjtfd huttffjjte? Teevtjvd ngfrfhg gyreggrf.vgfhgtg thygfdfft t. Ggfbggb hffggvvbytgv hgfrfvnngee ygftewwgvjoncr teegjg? Gfhj!!!!!! Gfbhy hfrfdvg kgfddv hggygn.

Ffrr tyitrr yr refbhyrrdfhh .kgfdfh gtrgjtthnyt!!!!!!!!! Hhffb jtgutrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trffggtrgh yvvrdvyt!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: bullf ()
Date: October 27, 2011 04:26PM

Somesay I'm crazy some call me gangster of love some call me florice because I speak to the trubl of love

Posted by: Busy Place ()
Date: October 28, 2011 10:08AM

With the cold coming, perhaps that is the reason, I just was by there, and they seem to be attracting a lot of individuals. Why I ask, if they cannot do what they are supposed to there, can't a church, they have loads of churches supporting them, open a permanent shelter that would be better than this? The CCNV in D.C for example, albeit a disorganized one, is more useful than this, that just attracts petty crime and other nonsense all over the area.

Why not get these churches together, and either open their doors for these folks to stay overnight(Such as a block period for each parish), and then go from there, until a real shelter can be built, in an industrial area, that would provide these same services, and not cause problems for citizens and businesses in the area? I'm not necessarily against the idea of a place such as this, but the location for this is unacceptable.

Posted by: BOZOS BOZOS ()
Date: October 28, 2011 11:23AM

BOZOS U ARE. BOzos!!! Why u come up with stupid bozo shit! Why u come up with lies!!!!! BOZOS BOZOS U are all of u are shit heads and BOZOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: October 28, 2011 02:36PM

Busy Place Wrote:
> I'm not necessarily against the idea of a place
> such as this, but the location for this is
> unacceptable.

Translation: Move these homeless people somewhere far away where I never have to see them. AKA: NIMBY.

Posted by: donald ()
Date: October 28, 2011 04:47PM

I wanna get out I wanna get out I wanna get out out out out out out out out out out lamb is like woodbern they keep us in out out out out out out I wanna get out

Posted by: David C Larabee ()
Date: October 28, 2011 11:11PM

James-

I see today, that despite your worries, that there is some information leaking on that reputable website Fairfax Underground. This would be about the UFO's at Mount Trashmore, one of the prettiest, least blight full part of Fairfax, and also Gerry Connelly's pinkie ring. While its going to cause us stress, perhaps there are CIA agents or other bright folks on Fairfax Underground, who understand that Gerry Connolly is carrying alien babies, but also that his pinkie ring is how he hypnotizes people to vote for him. It appears that the folks on Fairfax Underground are not amateurs, but rather able to see through our hiding of the UFO's and pods at the now defunct KFC, along with knowing that certain members of the City Council of Fairfax are on the take, due to their being impregnated by hybrid aliens who will keep them in office.

Credit to Fairfax Underground. Perhaps we should invite some of their best and brighest to intern at our center. Sure, they will not be able to handle some of our most difficult subjects, but they can at least fetch some coffee and donuts for us, and although not allowed in certain sectors, know that they can be of use to our organization along with other volunteers that we have duped. I don't see the harm James, I don't. In fact, they could be useful subjects, for our alien bosses. At the least, it couldn't hurt as some of their users are hybrids working for our purposes anyhow.

Dave

Posted by: Not True MC ()
Date: October 29, 2011 01:44PM

More Complete Wrote:
> Busy Place Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm not necessarily against the idea of a place
> > such as this, but the location for this is
> > unacceptable.
>
> Translation: Move these homeless people somewhere
> far away where I never have to see them. AKA:
> NIMBY.

You must be a real liberal blowhard MC. Truly. Let me guess you don't have kids, and don't mind some of these folks, some who are okay, but a preponderance who are drug users, delusional, or sex offenders, sleeping in neighborhoods nearby. How about you open one right up in your neighborhood. Maybe then you'll feel otherwise.

Posted by: CSI Fairfax ()
Date: October 30, 2011 10:09AM

David C Larabee Wrote:
> James-
>
>
> I see today, that despite your worries, that there
> is some information leaking on that reputable
> website Fairfax Underground. This would be about
> the UFO's at Mount Trashmore, one of the
> prettiest, least blight full part of Fairfax, and
> also Gerry Connelly's pinkie ring. While its going
> to cause us stress, perhaps there are CIA agents
> or other bright folks on Fairfax Underground, who
> understand that Gerry Connolly is carrying alien
> babies, but also that his pinkie ring is how he
> hypnotizes people to vote for him. It appears that
> the folks on Fairfax Underground are not amateurs,
> but rather able to see through our hiding of the
> UFO's and pods at the now defunct KFC, along with
> knowing that certain members of the City Council
> of Fairfax are on the take, due to their being
> impregnated by hybrid aliens who will keep them in
> office.
>
> Credit to Fairfax Underground. Perhaps we should
> invite some of their best and brighest to intern
> at our center. Sure, they will not be able to
> handle some of our most difficult subjects, but
> they can at least fetch some coffee and donuts for
> us, and although not allowed in certain sectors,
> know that they can be of use to our organization
> along with other volunteers that we have duped. I
> don't see the harm James, I don't. In fact, they
> could be useful subjects, for our alien bosses. At
> the least, it couldn't hurt as some of their users
> are hybrids working for our purposes anyhow.
>
> Dave

If only you knew...

Posted by: Poopstained Gearshift ()
Date: October 30, 2011 02:30PM

If only you knew? Shit, this place, is crazy. Bat shit all the way. If the rambling posts aren't proof that it isn't working, I don't know what is. On a serious notes, folks who need anti-psychotics, they should be free and at every street corner, just in case.

Posted by: Observer of Borg ()
Date: October 30, 2011 03:34PM

It wouldn't suprise me if they had some borg like tendencies, to generate donations or other ways to keep this place open. It seems they've gotten every politician of influence in their shirt pocket, as several city council members and delegates and state senators get funding from the Lamb Center. Didn't think someone knew, did you? That's right the donations to your campaigns show completely why you support this center. David Meyer is one. Chap Petersen State Senator another, David Bulova Delegate also. Campaign money from this going there=Richmond's officials and Fairfax elected folks helping keep this running for a reason, greed.
Attachments:
borg3.jpg

Posted by: Political Genius ()
Date: October 30, 2011 07:15PM

Don't forget Gerry. He's a fed but represents most of our area.

Posted by: Big Johnny ()
Date: October 31, 2011 02:41PM

The food here is good. Booze could be better. Shit Hurricane and Shlitz could be better. Wild Irish Rose some Luke. I like the maddog best. It has good taste and fucks you up. That's not bad. A few dollars a bottle. Methadone and booze work.

Date: October 31, 2011 02:49PM

Not True MC Wrote:
> You must be a real liberal blowhard MC. Truly. Let
> me guess you don't have kids, and don't mind some
> of these folks, some who are okay, but a
> preponderance who are drug users, delusional, or
> sex offenders, sleeping in neighborhoods nearby.
> How about you open one right up in your
> neighborhood. Maybe then you'll feel otherwise.

Awe, must have hit a soft spot, NIMBY guy. I'm far from liberal, and am a proud parent. I own a large peice of property and lots of guns. I do not live in a "neighborhood". Problems with homeless people are of no concern to me.

Perhaps if you had a better understanding of reality you wouldn’t expect Fairfax “City” to be free of places like the Lamb Center. Don’t like it? I suggest moving. The delusional, drug using, sex offenders who sleep in neighborhoods nearby aren’t going anywhere. Despite your wish for Fairfax to be just like Mayberry, it is not, and never will be. Lamb Center or no Lamb Center.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2011 02:51PM by More Complete.

Posted by: hopy ()
Date: October 31, 2011 03:20PM

Fghurf Tyrrell ggytrchj kfervjut Hydfryu. Ytybku!!!!! Hgygvv jgruy hgggiijdww. Ggglgf ytggytg!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Capn Ahab ()
Date: October 31, 2011 07:32PM

hopy Wrote:
> Fghurf Tyrrell ggytrchj kfervjut Hydfryu.
> Ytybku!!!!! Hgygvv jgruy hgggiijdww. Ggglgf
> ytggytg!!!!!!!!!

?

Posted by: Ruffled Nope ()
Date: November 01, 2011 01:22AM

More Complete Wrote:
> Not True MC Wrote:
> -----
> > You must be a real liberal blowhard MC. Truly.
> Let
> > me guess you don't have kids, and don't mind
> some
> > of these folks, some who are okay, but a
> > preponderance who are drug users, delusional,
> or
> > sex offenders, sleeping in neighborhoods
> nearby.
> > How about you open one right up in your
> > neighborhood. Maybe then you'll feel otherwise.
>
> Awe, must have hit a soft spot, NIMBY guy. I'm far
> from liberal, and am a proud parent. I own a large
> peice of property and lots of guns. I do not live
> in a "neighborhood". Problems with homeless
> people are of no concern to me.
>
> Perhaps if you had a better understanding of
> reality you wouldn’t expect Fairfax “City”
> to be free of places like the Lamb Center. Don’t
> like it? I suggest moving. The delusional, drug
> using, sex offenders who sleep in neighborhoods
> nearby aren’t going anywhere. Despite your wish
> for Fairfax to be just like Mayberry, it is not,
> and never will be. Lamb Center or no Lamb Center.

*So if this place, and/or a methadone clinic moved in next door, you'd be cool with it? Awesome, I think we know the new location of the Lamb Center LOL. I have a very close up reality to the city, both from a working perspective of it, along with being a resident. You are obviously not a city resident, so really your opinions, while valid, don't hold a lot of weight. Yeah, I've got guns and all that bullshit too, obviously employing them as a last line of defense.

Fairfax City used to be Mayberry compared to what it is now. Due to the vast number of illegals, increased crime rates in the Circle and elsewhere that can be attributed to the Lamb Center, as benevolent as their cause may be, the standard of living in the area has dropped. Was there homeless folks before it? Yes, but there are a lot more. If you don't believe me, feel free to visit the woods close to the Lamb Center, or see how often the panhandling occurs in that area. No Lamb Center in Fairfax City would guarantee an increase in the quality of life, less sex offenders living in a area with schools and neighborhoods, and such. Prior to it, DIPS and harassment(panhandling), were a lot less. The stats and population # in the city, along with the crime rate due to it don't lie.

Posted by: A pic that says it all ()
Date: November 01, 2011 02:13AM

From earlier, but its all true-
Attachments:
BLEH_BLEH_BLEH_BLEH_BLEH_BLEH_BLEH_BLEH_BLEH_BLEH_BLEH_BLEH.png

Date: November 01, 2011 09:57AM

Ruffled Nope Wrote:
> *So if this place, and/or a methadone clinic moved
> in next door, you'd be cool with it? Awesome, I
> think we know the new location of the Lamb Center
> LOL.

While I’m sure that would make you happy, it wouldn’t happen. “Next door” to me isn’t zoned for such a place.

> Fairfax City used to be Mayberry compared to what
> it is now.

Very true. Same can be said for the majority of the county. This is my point. There is not a whole lot that can be done about it.

> Due to the vast number of illegals,
> increased crime rates in the Circle and elsewhere
> that can be attributed to the Lamb Center, as
> benevolent as their cause may be, the standard of
> living in the area has dropped. Was there homeless
> folks before it? Yes, but there are a lot more. If
> you don't believe me, feel free to visit the woods
> close to the Lamb Center, or see how often the
> panhandling occurs in that area. No Lamb Center in
> Fairfax City would guarantee an increase in the
> quality of life, less sex offenders living in a
> area with schools and neighborhoods, and such.
> Prior to it, DIPS and harassment(panhandling),
> were a lot less. The stats and population # in the
> city, along with the crime rate due to it don't
> lie.

You’re probably right. I’d still move.

Posted by: MC 2 ()
Date: November 01, 2011 12:20PM

Thank you for your honesty MC. See, you don't live in a residential area, so that is why, and thank you for admitting that yes "probably not." I've got inside information that I cannot divulge, but just look at the UCR (Uniform Crime Reports) or other public info, crime rates, and triangulate what's occured prior to and after the Lamb Center. Its goose bump material.

And as for Mayberry, being boring, this county isn't, but the city's character is being ruined by drinking, panhandling, and other nonsense down at the circle. Its been moving too, the foot traffic from this center, that admittedly has some good factors going for it. However, it is in the wrong place, and on a separate issue, it would behoove the city to somehow shut down the motels that make tracking sex offenders even more difficult. You know the ones-Anchorage, Boulevard, etc.

Date: November 01, 2011 04:20PM

MC 2 Wrote:
> However, it is in the wrong
> place, and on a separate issue, it would behoove
> the city to somehow shut down the motels that make
> tracking sex offenders even more difficult. You
> know the ones-Anchorage, Boulevard, etc.

The problem is that it will always be in the wrong place. A place like TLC would be undesirable in any community. Moving it somewhere else just makes it someone else’s problem. While I agree those old motels are dumpy eyesores that cater to the lowlifes in the area, they have a right to be there.

Posted by: Intern at Gerry's Congressional Offices ()
Date: November 01, 2011 04:30PM

It's so hard to be an intern at Congressman Connolly's office. You wouldn't believe how demanding he is, whether its about sanding his chompers, shining his pinkie rings, or keeping enough Cheese Whiz in the refrigerator in his office. At first I didn't want to believe the changes that were mentioned up above, but I strongly believe that the Congressman is indeed pregnant with space aliens, that could very well be registered Democrats, that aren't illegal, but rather from another galaxy. It is a scary thought, as his mood swings have gotten out of control, and the annals of Congressional Quarterly are going to show some off the wall speeches, that just don't seem to be "Gerry being Gerry."

I have seen the documents from the Lamb Center on his desk. Next to his teeth files, beaver dam, and also his manicurist table. Its frightening to think that this is the genetic carrier of a hybrid species, that is going to make the Lamb Center the center of the universe, far beyond being a place of major influence for Fairfax City and the region. It seemed so insane, Barbie, Councilman Meyer, and now a Congressman representing this area, being a part of a sinister plot to have interstellar creatures that will fill up church pews, vote regularly, and make the Lamb Center the "must visit" place in America, even more popular than Disney World. Tourists coming to D.C. will simply bypass standard fare, such as the Washington Monument and the Smithsonian, and go straight to the Lamb Center, with tour buses and large amount of taxi's, taking these out of towners on to our further clogged roads and highways.

In the coming days, I hope to access Gerry's pocketbook, and see what more documents he has in there. Its one of those cases, do I want to look behind that "closed door?" It could be "Pandora's box," but in the interest and love I have for all of Fairfax Underground's finest, I will make this sacrifice that is bordering somwhere in between courage and absolutely crazy. The KFC deep fat friers were found in the Congressman's closet, so there could be a correlation to the pods brought up by another poster, for alien beings to be born into these, and then released into the general population.

Soon Gerry will be able to say with a large brood, "Who's your Daddy?" Or is it Mommy, hybrid carrier, or the pinkie ring fingered man who gave aliens from outerspace the earth version of "the shocker?"

Posted by: Today's Laugh ()
Date: November 01, 2011 06:51PM

Got panhandled close by today. Had to laugh, as it reminded me of D.C. The dude had better shoes than I did, they were high end Nike's. Sorry no pic but funny shit, and of course-nope!

Posted by: Legal Case? ()
Date: November 01, 2011 07:19PM

Based on recent action by the Supreme Court of Virginia looking into this, anyone heard either way of how this has gone, ie. keeping TLC where it is, or is it in legal purgatory, stacked away for years? From what I understood, is that it appeared a ruling was supposed to be done fairly quick, but nothing so far that has been released, appears to be forthcoming.

Anyone have information on this case or relevant news from any media sources?

Re: God Sightings at the Lamb Center
Posted by: supertroll ()
Date: November 01, 2011 09:36PM

Hey Dave! Why don't you get housing for this guy instead of indigent criminals like Bill Abel, Elvis and the others who never worked a day in their life? Is it because they pretend to buy into your irrational religious beliefs?

Posted by: melvin ()
Date: November 01, 2011 09:42PM

Is Henry poopstick?

Posted by: Characters ()
Date: November 01, 2011 10:06PM

These new ones I haven't heard of yet, but believe me, I'd be thrilled to. Super Troll please lay down what you know, because if Barbie, Black Betty, and the Toothless Pimp and Co weren't funny enough, please let us know more.

Posted by: Jammin Java ()
Date: November 02, 2011 09:51AM

It is getting colder outside. I don't like the Lamb Center, but there are homeless folks who could use a coat? Would anyone like to donate these there, whether or not they support it? I hope TLC is gone soon, but until it is, let's all bring some unneeded coats(hoarders), because people need warm clothes right now.

Date: November 02, 2011 12:35PM

Characters Wrote:
> These new ones I haven't heard of yet, but believe
> me, I'd be thrilled to. Super Troll please lay
> down what you know, because if Barbie, Black
> Betty, and the Toothless Pimp and Co weren't funny
> enough, please let us know more.

Yes, please do. This Elvis character sounds interesting.

Jammin Java Wrote:
> It is getting colder outside. I don't like the
> Lamb Center, but there are homeless folks who
> could use a coat? Would anyone like to donate
> these there, whether or not they support it? I
> hope TLC is gone soon, but until it is, let's all
> bring some unneeded coats(hoarders), because
> people need warm clothes right now.

As mentioned by a TLC patron last year in this thread, these homeless folk transition from the Lamb Center to the Facets shelter in the winter after TLC closes it’s doors in the afternoon. Here is a link to the place.

http://facetscares.org/programs/hypothermia-prevention-and-response-program/

Perhaps we should get it shut down/moved also.

Posted by: thhggfcv ()
Date: November 02, 2011 01:37PM

Tgffrrhh hgtgh. Ytrdbug gtttf jjutfvtssghunb. Ytvbu jytfbhddcea sdfftvggji . Gggbhy hyffgjigfhyyf!!!! Gghghhh hhhbbbb rdfbu. Gggv gffd!

Posted by: Jammin Java ()
Date: November 02, 2011 03:17PM

to Mc, I don't think its a good location for its services provided. I don't live near this place, but I think many posts here, about concerns of residential and schools make sense. Thank you for the link to the other center, a must in the cold. That along with coats, at this time of year are needed.

Posted by: TLC's Mission ()
Date: November 03, 2011 11:31AM

I think what they do on the whole is a positive step, but its up to each of their customers, to make that leap. Essentially they are limited to what each customer wants to do, either they can drink, get high and stay unemployed, or find that potential, to at least get a job, maybe not live in a luxury high rise, and start to progress step by step.

Posted by: Coat DRive ()
Date: November 03, 2011 01:28PM

Today at Facets or Lamb, its the least we can do. Until the second one is moved.

Posted by: Who's David Meyer? ()
Date: November 03, 2011 03:08PM

This is David Meyer, City Councilman and producer of baby aliens, that shall soon be running amok around Fairfax.
Attachments:
meyer.jpg

Posted by: David Meyer's Intern ()
Date: November 03, 2011 03:22PM

I have no choice but to tell the truth. It has potentially devastating consequences, but darn it, there's just no choice. Fairfax Underground, being a reputable source of information and award winning site of this area, must know the truth. The Lamb Center's information leaked, that is true, and there were some references to David Meyer, who I am an intern for. No I'm not 18 years old, or look like Monica Lewinsky, I am one of twenty five interns that he has due to his busy schedule, and constituent services department, that's always being called on by the residents of the huge city of Fairfax.

David, or Mister Meyer as us underlings are to refer to this man of distinction and a position of high class in the political world, looks innocent enough. That's the deception right there, as he looks like the "kind man next door," and that's exactly why he looks the way he does. He looks like a guy you'd want to have a barbecue with, maybe toss a football around with, or have your kids approach to get his autograph, that is going for $500 on ebay. That's why he's so likeable, he's the Captain America of Fairfax, and the fact that he is harboring illegal aliens should frighten us all. These aliens are not from Mexico or El Salvador, but rather from another planet. That's right, those UFO sightings, all because of David Meyer. He has a button, that he presses from underneath his City Council Seat, that the public can't see. Here he presses the green one for multiple UFO sightings, but the red one is scary. Its a sinister one, a vaporizer, that has the folks like Dave and the McPherson character at the Lamb Center nervous. Sure, they are working for the same boss on Uranus, but have differing roles.

David Meyer's plans are a lot like the book "Left Behind", in which people disappear, and he will instantly become Mayor, and issue martial law on Fairfax City, as his alien babies run amok, and continue to breed like jack rabbits. They will find refuge at the four Micky D's that are within the four miles of Fairfax City, hang out at the Army Navy Club since that is close to the Lamb Center, the center of the Universe, not universally known, but is the case, and wreak havoc on the football field as hybrids for Fairfax Rebels teams for years to come.

This is scary, and I'm just giving you a small dose of what's going on. Its so you can be prepared. David Meyer is going to turn the Lamb Center, along with his hosts and the alien babies that he is in the final gestation period for, into guaranteed votes, making him "Councilman for Life," just like Mayor Barry used to be known for. Yet it is his squeaky clean reputation, that makes him far more dangerous than the man who used to call Buzzard Point in SE DC, home away from home, or seen on camera cussing out a woman. David doesn't do that, but he's carrying loads of alien babies, that will warm up in the now purposely defunct KFC friers, and become part of the hybrid project that the Lamb Center has made its #1 priority.

Posted by: Hood Ratz ()
Date: November 03, 2011 07:46PM

put this shithole in Baileys. There it can be part of that shithole.

Posted by: In other thread ()
Date: November 03, 2011 08:14PM

SOmeone wrote enabling sociopaths, perhaps, but more than that, seriously potential liability problems and other dangers for the folks nearby here

Date: November 03, 2011 10:11PM

Are you Sigmund Freud?

Date: November 03, 2011 10:34PM

Is PSA what women get when they are on there period? Why doesn't anyone answer my questions? DO I NEED MEDICATION? help me! Should I take prozac?

Posted by: bubba ()
Date: November 03, 2011 10:42PM

Stupidity is Bliss Wrote:
> What gives you the nerve to write such ramblings
> about a center, that you still haven't proven,
> beyond any doubt, has corrupt or criminal
> leanings? This is preposterous, and this just
> further puts what you are saying as stupid and
> without merit.

Date: November 03, 2011 10:45PM

What about alien babies at mcdonalds? me scared. Put alien babies in machine and make them into mcdouble burgers soon.

Date: November 03, 2011 10:48PM

then serve burgers to homeless people at lamb center. aliens will grow inside them like in movie. when they come out, Dave and Henry kill them! then we be safe.

Posted by: concerned citizen ()
Date: November 03, 2011 11:05PM

To some dude Wrote:
> Some dude Wrote:
> -----
> > I find it odd that a registered sex offenders
> home
> > address is the tlc. There is also a registered
> > offender living in the motel near the tlc.
> Wonder
> > who is paying for that.
>
>
>
>
> That would be us, aka the taxpayers

Look at the website for the lamb center and Facets. They both interview an old guy in a ball cap who goes by the alias of Charlie Noodles. He talks a lot about how the lamb center helped him keep up his hygeine. This guy is a pedophile. They even put him up in housing.

Date: November 03, 2011 11:47PM

Henry Say's Wrote:
> Henry says it's OK to sin all you want and you'll
> still go to heaven, so I guess it's OK for anyone
> to kill Henry, cause they will go to heaven
> anyway?
> Makes sense, right?
> So would someone PLEASE KILL THE WANTON SINNER!
> It's OK! Cause the SINNER says so?
> Yeah, right. And be sure and torture the sinner
> for a good and long terrible time, cut off his
> balls or clitorous, feed them to him/her first,
> then chop off his/her stupid head, right? 'Cause
> it's OK to SIN? Lie, cheat, steal, EMBEZZLE
> DONATIONS TO THE TLC, all that good 'ol sinning
> going on? It's all OK?
> Yeah. Right.
> So then, lets just all wantonly SIN and murder
> away!
> Hope the right WHACKO like that M. MURRAY guy is
> watching and really does kill 'em all!

I think henry is poopstick. Once I saw someone in the men's room crap on the floor and leave. Henry came in with a stick and a rag and carefully scooped up the crap into the rag with his stick. That is why I think henry is poopstick.

Posted by: Mayor Mc Cheese ()
Date: November 04, 2011 12:40PM

Robert Lederer, Mayor of Fairfax City
Attachments:
lederer.jpg

Posted by: Mayor of America Robert Lederer ()
Date: November 04, 2011 12:52PM

Dear Fairfax Underground's best and brightest,

I am your Mayor, that's right "Mayor of America", much more famous than Guiliani or Barry, Mayor for Life Robert Lederer. That's right, remember Led-er-rer. I've got better hair than Mitt Romney, and I've found out about Councilman Meyer's leaked "alien manifesto," by one of his staff members. While I do require hundreds of interns for my day to day duties, unlike "wannabe mayor for life Meyer", who ain't got a chance against me, because I'm the shiznit, and have moves like Mick Jagger, and whips and chains excite me, I am compelled to write to you. Your are my constituents, who aside from being concerned about the alien projects that are becoming common knowledge at the Lamb Center, along with the pods being prepped at KFC, as "Mayor for Life," and "America's Mayor," I owe it to you, my voters, to explain a few things.

Fist, David Meyer giving babies to alien babies is a scary thought indeed. Yet I think this is foolish, as his aliens if that is the case, shall vote for me. Why do you think I run unopposed every year? More proof of my top tier status, my awesome hair, and the fact that the ladies in Fairfax City blush by my mere presence. Yeah, when I walk in the room, its "showtime," and whether Councilman Meyer has a vaporizer button, or anything besides his Council Chair, I've got the BFG. Big fucking gavel. That's right, just like the video games, of which I played last night, including several rounds of Wii Bowling, while eating some Swanson's Microwave dinners. See, I'm Mr. Ordinary, that's why I'm Mayor of America. "Ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no Councilman gonna oppose me."

Mr. Meyer's alien babies aren't going to eat at Woodys. Speaking of which, how did such a perverted name place get a building permit? Perhaps I will have one of my hundreds of interns, paralegals, staff coordinators, or errand runners to look into that. Not a pressing issue, as I've still got you all by the balls, by changing traffic in old town. Ha ha bitches!! And the Lamb Center is not the Center of the Universe, that is reserved for my leather seat in City Hall, where I preside with my big ass gavel, my style, my panache, and my ability to show the City Council where they belong. It appears that David and I are going to have to talk soon, to deal with the aliens and the hybrids at the Lamb Center, but that sounds like more of a Roswell issue than what's going on here. Maybe area 51? Uh, I gotta fluff up my hair, and get ready to just walk out in the bowels of City Hall, and show Davey and the rest of the crew how to "move like Mick Jagger."

Thank you Fairfax Underground voters. You continue to let me run unopposed, because you know I am the man. The Mayor for Life, and Mayor of America. President Obama and David Axelrod, as well as other so called leaders ask for my advice all of the time. They know a political genius when they see it. That's me baby! Yes, my leather chair at city hall might have some gaseous anomalies in it, due to the microwaved dinners, but there's no alien hybrid projects I'm involved in. That's because I'm the real deal, and keep it so. Keep continuing to vote for me, and keep David Meyer and his alien hybrids away from our vibrant City of Fairfax, that is far more influencial than New York, London, or Paris,

Robert "the Man"

Posted by: Roomba ()
Date: November 04, 2011 01:36PM

Wow this thread has gone very deep. Very deep.

Posted by: Clients #444 ()
Date: November 04, 2011 02:16PM

Proof of TLC's alien problem:

"I was a drunk, and did not have job skills, until the TLC came through"
Attachments:
aliens.jpg

Posted by: poopstick ()
Date: November 04, 2011 03:32PM

melvin Wrote:
> Henry Say's Wrote:
> -----
> > Henry says it's OK to sin all you want and
> you'll
> > still go to heaven, so I guess it's OK for
> anyone
> > to kill Henry, cause they will go to heaven
> > anyway?
> > Makes sense, right?
> > So would someone PLEASE KILL THE WANTON SINNER!
>
> > It's OK! Cause the SINNER says so?
> > Yeah, right. And be sure and torture the
> sinner
> > for a good and long terrible time, cut off his
> > balls or clitorous, feed them to him/her first,
> > then chop off his/her stupid head, right?
> 'Cause
> > it's OK to SIN? Lie, cheat, steal, EMBEZZLE
> > DONATIONS TO THE TLC, all that good 'ol sinning
> > going on? It's all OK?
> > Yeah. Right.
> > So then, lets just all wantonly SIN and murder
> > away!
> > Hope the right WHACKO like that M. MURRAY guy
> is
> > watching and really does kill 'em all!
>
> I think henry is poopstick. Once I saw someone in
> the men's room crap on the floor and leave. Henry
> came in with a stick and a rag and carefully
> scooped up the crap into the rag with his stick.
> That is why I think henry is poopstick.

Ya got me

Date: November 04, 2011 03:40PM

And is that what you guys do at the Lamb Center? Shit on the floor like animals? Or do you just like to watch?

Posted by: POOPSTICK BOZO ()
Date: November 04, 2011 04:01PM

POOPSTICK POOP BOZO. U POOP ANIMAL BOZO!!!!!!!!! POOPY U OUR POOPSTICK BOZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Helped by TLC ()
Date: November 04, 2011 07:25PM

I came to Fairfax, to get help from the Lamb Center. Although I'm still green, I have a better chance at getting ahead, thanks to the dirty showers and numerous complaints coming from this place and around it. :)
Attachments:
alien.png

Posted by: jodo ()
Date: November 05, 2011 02:03PM

Tgjut yrfrg Utrecht jtfhytefhutvh jgfv. Ggtfb kifcbhtf grdcjuff jhtvvjy hyfgbutfj hgrthh. Tredxhhg bjkhfvjggh!!!!!!

Posted by: Hemmex ()
Date: November 05, 2011 03:26PM

You know. The surveillance is here. You know I know. It's time. It's time. The time is at hand. This time is for real. Watch the clock. The wall speaks. Now they are whispers.

Posted by: A grande idea ()
Date: November 05, 2011 07:09PM

How about the City of Vienna. They are always talking about community values, and since they have the infastructure, transportation via metro, close to major highways, etc, why don't they volunteer to take the Lamb Center. They have libraries, a lot of charities in town as well, it seems to make sense. Their motto could be tested, and while not an easy task, "community values" being the Lamb Center, could be placed in Vienna. Plus the WOD trail could be used for those who can't afford cars to get to jobs, its environmentally friendly, and there are a lot of menial paying jobs there, besides the high tech companies, banks, and lawyers that occupy this area. I think this is a really good idea.

Posted by: Political Zombie ()
Date: November 05, 2011 08:45PM

Challenge your local politicians for a yes or no vote about this, when questioning them. Don't let them weasel out of it, and if yes or no, follow up on it. If they have the balls to support it or go against it, make them say it in public. At least I would have respect for a politician that says "I like it because,......." even though I'm not fond of it being at the circle.

Posted by: hggt ()
Date: November 06, 2011 01:13PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh&hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!,make it stop make it make it

Posted by: burt ()
Date: November 06, 2011 01:45PM

Fuck u poopstick. U are w asshole. All about u. U cocksucker.

Posted by: holly madison ()
Date: November 06, 2011 01:51PM

TLC and its fb page-WTF?

Posted by: jake plummer ()
Date: November 06, 2011 04:16PM

This a good 203 spot?

Posted by: orie ()
Date: November 06, 2011 05:03PM

Xmfxb xmfxb xmfxb xmfxb xmfxb xmfxb xmfxb xmfxb

Posted by: Rosetta Stone ()
Date: November 07, 2011 06:49AM

Through the multitudes of languages, why not set this place in Baileys? There's a Bailey's Community Center run by the county, far from neighborhoods, that would be perfect, plus they have the resources for this. Add the private sectors work with it, and the county's know how, and voila=perfection. What do others think? I think this is a viable option.

Posted by: robbie s ()
Date: November 07, 2011 11:10AM

Fuck u fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck u

Posted by: frederick ()
Date: November 07, 2011 11:15AM

Drinking that Thunderbird feeling fine with my dime

Posted by: Wizards Fan 79 ()
Date: November 07, 2011 12:09PM

I cannot understand how such a place can exist in Fairfax County. Compared to the rest of the country, this area is doing fine from an economic vantage point. This isn't Michigan or some rust belt area of Ohio. Get a job, live within your means, and while you may not live in a million dollar house, face reality! I live in a small condo. It is not great but its a house. I work two jobs! This is such a crock!

Date: November 07, 2011 03:05PM

burt Wrote:
> Fuck u poopstick. U are w asshole. All about u. U
> cocksucker.

Hey now. That's just plain mean.

Posted by: Charles Mann ()
Date: November 07, 2011 04:44PM

It looks like he got your # poopstick. Get ready to slap that ass LOL>

Posted by: Little Green Men ()
Date: November 07, 2011 10:34PM

Yeah homie, it sucks, this whole interstellar bullshit. But after landing at the Lamb Center, I got a foot fungus that just won't go away. If being green wasn't a bitch, this is a complete motherfucker. And what Barbie and the gals gave me just won't go away. Yeah, Penicillin has met its match.
Attachments:
alien.png

Posted by: Its Getter ()
Date: November 08, 2011 03:05PM

It was quite busy today, as while the construction at the next door 7-11 has led to that being open, the other one is closed next to the Lamb Center. Wonder how long its going to take them to figure out how close the new one is. Hmm, maybe depending on the amount of boozing, will answer that question.

Posted by: David Meyer ()
Date: November 08, 2011 07:00PM

Dear Fairfax Folks,

So called "Mayor For Life" Lederer, or "Led-der-er" and I sat down and talked. His ego has gotten huge, he might be writing a book, with a huge advance of copies, kind of like Bill or Hillary Clinton's novella's got a few years ago. I felt it was necessary to respond here, in such a respected venue, because frankly I owe it to you. Many of you are my constituents, and what my intern said was correct. I do have twenty five of them, but that was last week. Now twenty four, I figured out which one and vaporized, I mean terminated them for detrimental conduct. One might call this insubordination, but I think that's too mean of a termn.

I am a nice guy. I love Fairfax and the Lamb Center. As for the alien stories, that's a figment of this intern's imagination. Me being pregnant, entering the gestation period for the birth of alien babies? Come on! That's ridiculous, although please do hand me over some buffalo wings, chips, and some soda. The other accusation of Councilman for life, that's just poppycock gosh darn it. I plan on maybe serving another term or two, and that's it. Then I plan on running for President of the United States, because my experience far outweighs Led-er-rer's.I have sat at my comfortable seat for a term or two now, and don't eat that crap that the mayor eats. Those Swanson's dinners are horrible for anyone's figure, and I believe in oatmeal, figs, and other organic stuff that costs twice as much as the regular ones. I enjoy long trips in my convertible BMW, singing along to Jethro Tull, but my kids got me hip, as I now crank up Hootie the Blowfish to show that I still am able to hang out with young kids these days.

As for the Lamb Center, I am amazed by the alien rumors. Sure, there's a lot of activity, but the "Center of the Universe." "Uranus Boss's Demand Action", this is the talk of crazy people. All that place is, is a group of churches have organized to help the homeless, that's all. You do not have to worry about aliens from outerspace being a running back or linebacker for the Rebels, nor them get perfect SAT scores. Relax for a few, and I might invite you to my house, and you can listen to my Hall and Oates collection, while we sip upon a glass of red wine from a really good vineyard, and discuss anything but this alien nonsense.

Dave "Everybody's Next Door Neighbor" Meyer
Attachments:
meyer.jpg

Posted by: Chris C ()
Date: November 09, 2011 06:45AM

???? Confusing????

Posted by: Pissed MFer ()
Date: November 09, 2011 08:53AM

Can someone please kill this thread? Can Cary or someone do it. There's a time when something just gets too out of control, and this has passed the threshold for that. It was one thing for TLC to get a bit of discussion, but most of these are by the same poster, and now are full of b.s. fake letters, alien shit, and other crap that doesn't have anything to do with this place for homeless folks.

**Anyone here have enough influence with Cary to just pull the switch on this shit?

Posted by: Davey Bulova ()
Date: November 09, 2011 10:46AM

Dear those who voted for me, and those who didn't,

You just put me back in office. Thank you. Now its your orifice that shall suffer. The alien probes discussed here previously, those were the mini-editions. Now the large and in charge, "Manpower 5000's" will be used. Thanks for keeping my Mom in office too, as its two Bulova's not the watches, of course, but the two of us who support the alien hybridization process at the Lamb Center. Twice as nice for our friends from outer space. My hair, my polished shiny teeth that have been cosmetically done to improve my Boy Scout appearance, are part of the deception used, and you bought it "hook, line, and sinker." Thank you.

Now its time to enter the next session in Richmond, with the Lamb Center ahead of all other bills? Looking for job growth? Ha ha ha ha ha! The Lamb Center takes priority. How about cleaning up the Chesapeake? Not under my watch, or at least until the Lamb Center gets front and center attention, along with funding. Its time to have the state pay for this place, which is the center of the universe, a place of much intelligence, and more knowledge than you've found out from some of the leaked memo's. Its time for the alien hybridizations to take place at a quicker rate, with Connolly, Barbie, and Meyer's babies running amok, not only over the city, but the state level. I want little green men in Richmond, to help me answer phone calls, and to also bother Brian Schoeman all day long. In fact, they are going to robocall his house constantly, although wouldn't that be alien call?

Guess its all just words. Jameson, I drink higher quality hooch. Us Bulova's are loaded with money, by being the political Kennedy's of Fairfax. Take that Camelot! We are better than the Kennedy's, more ambitious, and while you may have had a fine run, we are taking it further. With other planets, not just the nation involved, and voters being duped into voting for my campaigns and my mom's, illegal aliens and aliens from other planets have a better chance to succeed, just like those at the Lamb Center. So go ahead Brian, prop your feet up, and know that the aliens from all sectors just won, and that I am the man. Once again, I have showed you fools who's in charge, the bosses from Uranus, and the Lamb Center's little green men are goign to be registered Democrats voting for me and my mom.

Davey
Attachments:
david bulova.jpg

Posted by: keith ()
Date: November 09, 2011 12:26PM

Fucking poophead. What a fuck. Fuck poophead. BOZO!!!!! Fuck u fuck u fuck u fuck u fuck u fuck u fuck u fuck u fuck u fuck u. U r BOZO POOP!!!!!!!! Fuck u fuck I fuck u fuck u fuck u fuck u. U and Komplete fuck u fuck I fuck u.

Posted by: rt 674 ()
Date: November 09, 2011 12:58PM

Gjjuyff htrrffbj. Ryjjyg!!!!!!! Thuggtffji ytgjutgjy hhkihgjytg. Hytggtrr? Ghhhytg eqghytbgdf uttjytfjiy hhgvjuygg jhgfbhyrf fdcbygnighrrd gcvjhbjgg ggrrtre. Vbjgfv???? Hyttghh jhgtgvjkuf ygvbjrfbjursfgjjjggdfhy!!!!!! Bbhh hhhhhhggvvv ggghhhh rdddghybby hhhhyssghgju jurcbggfvjg.

Posted by: New 7-11 Customer ()
Date: November 09, 2011 01:43PM

Glad to see that the old 7-11 next to TLC is gone, but the new one is certainly going to attract folks from here. I think it would be a good idea for the TLC and 7-11 to hire an off duty officer/ security officer(armed) obviously with this volatile crowd, to patrol that area. Perhaps a partnership, among businesses, as a Virginia Registered Officer or Police Officer through VA's DCJS can patrol the area, whether its just the 7-11/TLC spot, or even further, around the McD's and other businesses affected by the drama here.

Don't believe its a problem? Look at the high proximity of arrests each week, public records on the City of Fairfax website. "No Fixed Address". Go back a ways, and look at 3220 Old Lee Hwy being listed. Hmm, perhaps the folks here are being coached about what to list as an address. Interesting that once again criminal activity is attempted to be covered up--that's dishonesty and a sin, no matter what religion if that is the case. It certainly looks that way

Date: November 09, 2011 02:00PM

Pissed MFer Wrote:
> Can someone please kill this thread? Can Cary or
> someone do it. There's a time when something just
> gets too out of control, and this has passed the
> threshold for that. It was one thing for TLC to
> get a bit of discussion, but most of these are by
> the same poster, and now are full of b.s. fake
> letters, alien shit, and other crap that doesn't
> have anything to do with this place for homeless
> folks.
>
> **Anyone here have enough influence with Cary to
> just pull the switch on this shit?

I believe Cary keeps this thread around for the LC guys to have a place to vent. In another thread Cary warns the guy to keep his ranting confined to the LC thread.

Date: November 09, 2011 02:05PM

Pissed MFer Wrote:
> Can someone please kill this thread? Can Cary or
> someone do it.

First people want TLC gone and now they want this thread to disappear. What is the world coming to?

Date: November 09, 2011 02:15PM

poopstick Wrote:
> Pissed MFer Wrote:
> -----
> > Can someone please kill this thread? Can Cary
> or
> > someone do it. There's a time when something
> just
> > gets too out of control, and this has passed
> the
> > threshold for that. It was one thing for TLC to
> > get a bit of discussion, but most of these are
> by
> > the same poster, and now are full of b.s. fake
> > letters, alien shit, and other crap that
> doesn't
> > have anything to do with this place for
> homeless
> > folks.
> >
> > **Anyone here have enough influence with Cary
> to
> > just pull the switch on this shit?
>
>
> I believe Cary keeps this thread around for the LC
> guys to have a place to vent. In another thread
> Cary warns the guy to keep his ranting confined to
> the LC thread.

True, maybe its better to vent here than somewhere else, but maybe he could have a separate section, like OT or the PWC Underground, and call it TLC Underground Thread. Its just too much.

Date: November 09, 2011 02:18PM

More Complete Wrote:
> Pissed MFer Wrote:
> -----
> > Can someone please kill this thread? Can Cary
> or
> > someone do it.
>
> First people want TLC gone and now they want this
> thread to disappear. What is the world coming to?

I don't know about TLC being out, but at least on the Underground, see if you agree with what I wrote to Poopstick. Poopstick brought up a good point, about this being a place to vent. I am cool with that. Yet maybe we could all have Cary get rid of this thread in the OT section, or set up a TLC Underground added on to the other ones on the front page? Sound good?

Posted by: Toby Keith ()
Date: November 09, 2011 02:46PM

There's a whole lot of red solo cups at the Lamb Center. Plus some other shit.

Posted by: turks ()
Date: November 09, 2011 03:07PM

Fuck u komplete fuck u poopstick. Fuck u MF!!!!!!!! BOZO!!!! U want us shut down . Fuck u fuck u fuck u fuck u fuck u fuck u fuck u fuck u fuck u fuck u. U want us shut down. Fuck u and fuck u. Fuck u fuck u u r assholes fuck u fuck u fuck u lamb stays fuck u

Date: November 09, 2011 03:10PM

Pissed MFer Wrote:
> Sound good?

Anything Lamb Center Related sounds good to me.

Date: November 09, 2011 03:26PM

This thread is a staple for FFU. It's an absurd landmark in the General Forum with no signs of going away. Confusing for new readers, comforting to old users. I would be distraught if I didn't see this thread hanging around the top of the listings.

Posted by: don't believe the hype ()
Date: November 09, 2011 03:27PM

Date: November 09, 2011 08:57PM

What is this psycological mumbo-jumbo from PSA? Sounds like a social worker rookie with something to prove. "I can quote Sigmund Freud!"Go find a life.

Date: November 09, 2011 09:16PM

O.K. More Complete and Poopstick---

I just got done with the job tonight, and looked through some of this. Based on what I've found, this spot is full of drinking, homeless indidviduals, people for and against it, delusions, anger, aliens, and faked letters? Is that right, because I do not want to read all of this. That might take days. And aspirin.

Posted by: Roard ()
Date: November 10, 2011 04:52AM

WTF does Don't believe the hype have to do with this?

Posted by: rtrr ()
Date: November 10, 2011 06:54AM

Ggghygyy dghygg jggft ygftrr hgtfg ggyyhh hgdrrrtgujb. Hhhhhutfv uggtt!!!! Hhghugbj ihggbjyyhh httffbhyiibgtgh uyghjy!!!!!!!

Posted by: Pearle Vision ()
Date: November 10, 2011 09:22AM

Wow, since moving back to Fairfax. Things have gotten kinda neat. This adds a new development to a once boring community. I've been doing some reading here. Most posts stink but this stuff isn't among them. This should be a book.

Posted by: Alberto A ()
Date: November 10, 2011 11:28AM

The showers here stink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Molly ()
Date: November 10, 2011 11:29AM

Stop it Alberto, they don't want this.

Date: November 10, 2011 12:32PM

Pissed MFer Wrote:
> O.K. More Complete and Poopstick---
>
>
> I just got done with the job tonight, and looked
> through some of this. Based on what I've found,
> this spot is full of drinking, homeless
> indidviduals, people for and against it,
> delusions, anger, aliens, and faked letters? Is
> that right, because I do not want to read all of
> this. That might take days. And aspirin.

I haven't read most of this nonsense, but that seems to be the long and short of it all.

Posted by: jason timmons ()
Date: November 10, 2011 12:32PM

Those five guys burgers are shit. Why give us these if they cause that.

Posted by: Wizards Fan #1 ()
Date: November 10, 2011 12:50PM

Hows?
Attachments:
barbie340x300.jpg

Posted by: POOPSHITBOZO ()
Date: November 10, 2011 01:37PM

POOPSTICK BOZO. ALL BOZO ALL BOZO. YOU ARE STUPID POOPY!!!! YOU ARE SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO STUPID BOZO!!!! POOPY POOPY BOZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO
BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO
BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZOBOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO
BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZOBOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZOBOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZOBOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZOBOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZOBOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZOBOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZOBOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZOBOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZOBOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZOBOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZOBOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZOBOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZOBOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZOBOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZOBOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZOBOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZOBOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZOBOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZOBOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZOBOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZOBOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO

BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO BOZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: A Caring Person ()
Date: November 10, 2011 01:54PM

I have seen the insides of the facility, and whatever speculation is based upon the letters of some here, are completely untrue. There is only a chapel, a small spot to do laundry, shower, and also people that volunteer to help people out. Where these people get the idea, that this place is not in their best interests, I urge you to visit the Lamb Center, and see what numerous churches and other organizations in our area do with regards with these fine folks.

For those who choose disinformation, that is so reprehensible, it is morally outrageous, and how you live with yourself, well, you have to make your own bed and sleep in it. For anyone to accuse the Lamb Center of being anything other than empowering people, to get ahead with whatever their situation in life is, is a moral outrage. There are a fair amount of people that come here that is true, but it could be any of you. Many are folks out of work, just looking to make those strides to get back into a house, or an apartment for that matter, not even having to use our efforts for their purposes, but rather to get ahead and some give back. Yes there are stories that have unhappy endings, but some do have happy endings. That alone is such proof, that those who wish to disparage this place, should get to know. If you do not believe me, go in here.

I think it is a moral outrage that folks can poke the eye of this place constantly. Its more worthwhile if you come down and visit. That way, you will see that it is a place of refuge, a place to get cleaned up, the basic stuff that most of you take for granted. That's correct, toothpaste, a shower, a shave. Quarters for bus rides to get around town, to go to the library, to attend classes, or find a job. Dignity.

Pages: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617...LastNext
Current Page: 12 of 52

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.