HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567All
Current Page: 7 of 7
Re: Falls Church Ranked as 17th Best Small Town in US to Live in
Posted by: kCEyt ()
Date: May 02, 2016 06:35PM

Alphabetboi is such a fraud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dPyMT Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Those are the objective facts. You fucked up.
> > You were wrong. You failed. Live with it.
>
> Such a dismal asshole! Your "style" here is
> reminding me very much of "The Argument Sketch" by
> Monty Python. Google it, numbnuts. Meanwhile,
> the Port Authority did not see Delta/HSI as
> effective or efficient operators in either the
> short-run or the long-run. They had come very
> close to simply handing the LaGuardia ferry run to
> NY Waterway in the Fall of 1996. But they ended
> up backing off at the last minute and instead
> solicited bids for the service in early 1997,
> ultimately receiving three bids. Guess who was
> NOT among them. Hint: It was a failing company
> that finally went out of business as of May 1,
> 1998, to be succeeded by --- NY Waterway.

Which is just more of your irrelevant bullshit attempting to obscure that you were wrong. Nobody using the ferry service operated as the Delta Water Shuttle cared who was operating the service for Delta. That only comes up now in your excuse making for your original failure to understand that another party took it over in 1998 and continued to operate it as the Delta Water Shuttle through December 29, 2000. Your lame attempt now to weasel word things as the company going out of business vs the service itself ending in 1998 is obvious and effectively concedes the point.

Once again, Here are the facts supported by objective independent reporting:

Contrary to your claim that it ended in 1998 based on your wasted weekend Googling ferry schedules, the ferry service between the Marine Terminal at LaGuardia and Manhattan known as the Delta Water Shuttle operated until December 29, 2000.

Contrary to your attempts to obscure that fact with endless tangential bullshit in order to save your dumbass after realizing that you'd fucked up, it never existed in any form or operated under any branding other than as the Delta Water Shuttle.

Contrary to your bullshit, it never operated as a general commuter service.

Contrary to your bullshit, it never operated other than as a promotional companion service subsidized by Delta for its customers flying on the Delta Shuttle between LGA and DCA/BOS.

Contrary to your bullshit, Delta was never a "bystander" or "cut out of the act" and the only reason that the service existed at all was solely because of Delta's direct support.

Contrary to your bullshit, the service ended when Delta decided to end its support in December 2000.

Those are the objective facts. You fucked up. You were wrong. You failed. Live with it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: just a few ()
Date: May 03, 2016 11:42AM

Fanboi is such a fraud Wrote:

> I could easily distinguish between two different
> people,

Obviously you can't. You might be one of the stupidest people alive.

> LOL! It's all a fool's feeble effort to run away
> from the mocking shame and humiliation that have
> been attached to you as the result of your
> pathetic Esca and water-taxi tales.

So, "my" attempt to "run away" from the issue is to constantly post about it? Again, you might be one of the stupidest people alive. No wonder everyone enjoys mocking your sorry ass.

> One more time: Your pictures were no more
> persuasive or convincing than mine were, and mine
> were deliberately designed to be preposterous.
> Yours were a complete waste of my time, your time,
> and your in-bred cousin's time. Meanwhile, the
> timing, tone, and texture of your concurrent posts
> confirmed only that you were still sitting right
> here in NoVa all the while. You never left. You
> did however bungle your attempted sham from start
> to finish. Nice work, dumbfuck!

Wrong again, asshole. The timing, tone and texture of my posts did exactly what they were designed to do - annoy and torture the ever-living shit out of you. Did your mom drink while she was pregnant with you? What is your excuse for being the dumbest person here?
> Seriously?

Yes, seriously. And it is still well beyond your grasp which is why you came back with this lame retort.

> Certainly. It was only three weeks ago, after
> all, Remembering things for that long is
> something else that I do much better than you.

Except if your fake story is to be believed, you picked a car out of the stable from the airport? Bwahahahahah. And then, you decided to pick out a car that is no less than five years old? Bwahahahhahaa.

> It is for such as the poor, deprived unfortunates
> who are constrained to life in the decaying
> shithole of Falls Church City.

The only decaying shithole mentioned in this thread is a the POS Town Car you tried to brag about then got your ass handed to you. You can't even lie with success.

MRISFEB.jpg

> As noted earlier, it was the fact that (unlike
> you) we had done the Viera scene over and over and
> over again, combined with the fact that the Nats
> opened the year at Turner Field (where I had not
> previously seen a game) that sparked the idea of
> this particular trip.

The only thing that sparked this fantasy trip of yours was the pictures I posted from the Space Coast.

> LOL! Need I mention "Meat in a Box" again?

You can. It, of course, would be par for the course for your broken record existence.

> Where
> I am, we find everything good right at our
> fingertips.

All you can find is a carport next to an asphalt driveway.

> Of course not. You can just import it all from
> Vienna. Or Hyattsville.

And it matters how? They import Mercedes from Germany, and it is still a better option than a POS Town Car.

> No, you weren't. But you certainly do label
> yourself in an unfortunate way in assuming that
> people would need to look it up.

Sure I was and it wasn't the first and I doubt it will be the last. You DID have to Google it! That's how outclassed you are!

Posted by: Alphabetboi is such a fraud ()
Date: May 03, 2016 05:51PM

kCEyt Wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------
> Which is just more of your irrelevant bullshit attempting to
> obscure that you were wrong.

Well, thanks for admitting that you had no clue as to what the pre-1998 history of LGA ferry service was. It's hardly surprising of course. You really don't have a clue with regard to much of anything at all around here.

> Nobody using the ferry service operated as the Delta
> Water Shuttle cared who was operating the service...

I cared. Which is why I prodded you like a bleating sheep into naming the water-taxi service that you claimed to have ridden into midtown on an almost weekly basis. Sure enough. You googled up the wrong one. Thanks for making my job here so easy.

> Contrary to your claim that it ended in 1998 based
> on your wasted weekend Googling ferry schedules...

Google "Port Authority ferry routes", simpleton. See how long it takes you to get to that map. You know, the one that just eats away at you day after day and night after night? LOL!

> ...the ferry service between the Marine Terminal at
> LaGuardia and Manhattan known as the Delta Water Shuttle
> operated until December 29, 2000.

No, what had been the Delta Water Shuttle in the early 1990's was forced to shut down as its contractor collapsed into bankruptcy. Starting on May 1, 1998, the route to and from LGA was turned over to Arthur Imperatore and his giant NY Waterway commuter ferry operation with Delta no longer materially involved.

> Contrary to your bullshit, it never operated other
> than as a promotional companion service subsidized
> by Delta for its customers flying on the Delta
> Shuttle between LGA and DCA/BOS.

The fact that just 2% of air shuttle passengers also rode the water shuttle belies (look it up again) such insipid claims. The service was in fact very tiny except in its having become a gigantic failure.

> Contrary to your bullshit, Delta was never a
> "bystander" or "cut out of the act" and the only
> reason that the service existed at all was solely
> because of Delta's direct support.

The very different service that PA put in place (weekdays only and only in the AM and PM rush) ended in 2000 because the Port Authority had not been able to deliver in a timely manner on promises it had made to NY Waterway years before. Delta for its part could read the writing on the wall and had backed away from even a bare-bones promotional presence long before.

> Those are the objective facts. You fucked up. You
> were wrong. You failed. Live with it.

You don't know the objective facts, douchebag. You can't even recognize the ones buried in your own misunderstood quotes.

But the bottom line here remains as always that you never rode any water taxi at all from LGA to midtown, that there never were any of these almost weekly trips from DC to corporate HQ in Manhattan, and that you never ate a single bite at mediocre Esca, a place that only more of your low-grade Google skills ever led (not "lead") you to in the first place. You're just a hopeless fraud. Just like your dull-brained "pal".

Posted by: Fanboi is such a fraud ()
Date: May 03, 2016 07:21PM

just a few Wrote:
> Obviously you can't. You might be one of the stupidest people alive.

Stagger, stagger. Fanboi and Alphabetboi are and always have been the same unstable person -- the one who has had his sorry ass waxed here for so long and on such a regular basis. Seems like things go the same sort of way over at City-Data as well.

> So, "my" attempt to "run away" from the issue is to constantly post
> about it? Again, you might be one of the stupidest people alive. No
> wonder everyone enjoys mocking your sorry ass.

Yes, asshole, But try as you may, none of your pathetic lamentations and piles of worthless bullshit will ever erase the stain that is now and forever will be associated with you and your totally fabricated Esca and water-taxi claims. These have gotten even worse than your legendary Electric Avenue and Side-Street-Driver fuck-ups.

> Wrong again, asshole. The timing, tone and texture of my posts did
> exactly what they were designed to do - annoy and torture the ever-living
> shit out of you.

They were designed to convince people that you were actually in Florida. FAIL! FAIL! FAIL! FAIL! FAIL! All you got from them was derisive laughter and some increasingly preposterous alt-photos to ponder. Your mission came to an even worse end than the Bay of Pigs invasion.

> Yes, seriously. And it is still well beyond your grasp which is why
> you came back with this lame retort.

Uber and Twitter as some sort of Da Vinci Code mysteries? Try it on your kindergarten pals, asshole. The all-seeing eye mocks you for it here.

> Except if your fake story is to be believed, you picked a car out of the
> stable from the airport? Bwahahahahah. And then, you decided to pick out
> a car that is no less than five years old? Bwahahahhahaa.

LOL! You've never used an executive car service in your life. No wonder you didn't know what one was. These things are all ironed out in advance -- the agenda, the vehicle, the cost, where your driver will meet you with his little sign. It's a bit like doing some gorgeous home-remodeling project. Nobody lifts a finger until all the details have been discussed and settled on. Live and learn, sorry-ass.

> The only decaying shithole mentioned in this thread is a the POS Town Car
> you tried to brag about then got your ass handed to you. You can't even
> lie with success.

Want some more pictures of Town Cars in the stables of executive car services all around the country? As for your outdated MRIS numbers, you've been beaten silly over the folly of citing such invalid data many times before. But here is something interesting that is not invalid. Ready...set...

According to Census Quick Facts, all of the following local areas have a higher median household income than Falls Church City...

Ashburn, Brambleton, Cascades, Dranesville, Dunn Loring, Fairfax Station, Floris, Fort Hunt, Franklin Farms, Gainesville, Great Falls, Kings Park West, Kingstowne, Lake Barcroft, Linton Hall, Lowes Island, Mantua, McLean, Montclair, Mount Vernon, Newington, Oakton, Purcellville, South Riding, Vienna, and Wolf Trap.

Q. How many places is that altogether?
A. 26.

Face it, douche. You live on the poor side of town.

> The only thing that sparked this fantasy trip of yours was the pictures
> I posted from the Space Coast.

Cart before the horse, dumbo. I wrote here about the pending Atlanta trip on the morning of March 22. Pictures provided by your in-bred cousin in Florida did not begin appearing until the afternoon of March 23. Eat some more shit, loser-boy.

> And it matters how?

Oh, the coffee doesn't matter at all, except in underscoring the fact that Vienna has a home-town coffee roaster and the decaying shithole of Falls Church City does not. As everyone knows, it's the same thing with decent places to shop and dine. But not to be completely outdone, Falls Church City does now have twice as many mattress stores per square mile as Vienna.

> Sure I was and it wasn't the first and I doubt it will be the
> last. You DID have to Google it! That's how outclassed you are!

No, douche. It was on the front page of Monday morning's paper, so -- as happens with such staggering frequency -- you decided in desperation to make up a big fat lie about it as a means of bringing some sort of temporary relief to your badly battered ego. How's that been working out for you?

Oh, and by the way...
Attachments:
canoe_after_dark.JPG

Posted by: T7nUj ()
Date: May 03, 2016 09:04PM

> kCEyt Wrote:
> ---
> > Which is just more of your irrelevant bullshit
> attempting to
> > obscure that you were wrong.
>
> Well, thanks for admitting that you had no clue as
> to what the pre-1998 history of LGA ferry service
> was. It's hardly surprising of course. You
> really don't have a clue with regard to much of
> anything at all around here.

^ More of your bullshit irrelevant to the date that the Delta Water Shuttle ran.

>
> > Nobody using the ferry service operated as the
> Delta
> > Water Shuttle cared who was operating the
> service...
>
> I cared. Which is why I prodded you like a
> bleating sheep into naming the water-taxi service
> that you claimed to have ridden into midtown on an
> almost weekly basis. Sure enough. You googled up
> the wrong one. Thanks for making my job here so
> easy.
>

^ More of your bullshit irrelevant to the date that the Delta Water Shuttle ran.

> > Contrary to your claim that it ended in 1998
> based
> > on your wasted weekend Googling ferry
> schedules...
>
> Google "Port Authority ferry routes", simpleton.
> See how long it takes you to get to that map. You
> know, the one that just eats away at you day after
> day and night after night? LOL!
>

> > ...the ferry service between the Marine Terminal
> at
> > LaGuardia and Manhattan known as the Delta Water
> Shuttle
> > operated until December 29, 2000.
>
> No, what had been the Delta Water Shuttle in the
> early 1990's was forced to shut down as its
> contractor collapsed into bankruptcy. Starting on
> May 1, 1998, the route to and from LGA was turned
> over to Arthur Imperatore and his giant NY
> Waterway commuter ferry operation with Delta no
> longer materially involved.

Wrong. As reflected in the Washington Post article below, NY Waterway operated the Delta Water Shuttle until December 29, 2000.

Delta Jettisons The Best Shuttle Service Afloat

By Ken Ringle February 8, 2001

Talk about air rage! In one of the sneakiest corporate maneuvers in recent times, Delta Air Lines has quietly discontinued the Delta Water Shuttle, thereby scuttling one of the major reasons for flying Delta to New York.

Or maybe for flying to New York at all.

The $15 water taxi ($25 round trip), which sped commuters up and down the East River in 30 minutes between Wall Street and the old Pan Am seaplane terminal at LaGuardia Airport, was one of New York's best-kept secrets and most sybaritic bargains -- a highly civilized waterborne alternative to the jolting kamikaze taxi rides for which Fun City has long been famous.

Operating in one form or another since 1987, it ran hourly from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. weekdays, connecting passengers in the most painless way possible with Delta Shuttle flights to and from Boston and Washington, with Manhattan stops at 34th and 62nd streets. Its dock at LaGuardia was just steps from the flight ramp, and boasted a terminal entrance beneath the same decorative frieze of flying fish that greeted the fabled Pan Am Clipper in the 1930s and '40s.

Few journeys were more satisfying than exiting Manhattan by water shuttle on summer afternoons, rumbling northward on the sparkling water beneath bridges clogged with honking, frustrated drivers. It was a half-hour time-out from the urban rat race -- a commute so calming it felt stolen and vaguely illegal. And from the water, whether one was leaving or arriving, the Apple's skyscrapers looked as magical as they're supposed to in songs and old movies. The water shuttle made you want to be a part of it, just like Frank Sinatra and Liza Minnelli. Even if you hate bagels and Rudy Giuliani.

And now all that's gone! Stolen! Downsized!

Murdered?

"We were unable to reach agreement with our service provider," said a spokesman for Delta, which inherited the water shuttle when it took over the Pan Am shuttle 10 years ago. While deftly sidestepping any statement that the water shuttle was axed as a cost-cutting measure, she noted that only 2 percent of the air shuttle's passengers used the water service each year.

The spokesman conceded that no cancellation announcement was ever made to the press, but said signs noting the demise have been in place in Boston, Washington and New York airports since service halted Dec. 29.

"We are always looking to provide the best service for our passengers," said Delta spokesman Helen O'Dell.

Fuggedaboutit, says Pat Smith, a spokesman for NY Waterway, which has run the water shuttle operation since 1997. To Smith, the water shuttle died for one reason and one reason only: "Delta chose not to continue the service."

The same is reflected in multiple other sources.

>
> > Contrary to your bullshit, it never operated
> other
> > than as a promotional companion service
> subsidized
> > by Delta for its customers flying on the Delta
> > Shuttle between LGA and DCA/BOS.
>
> The fact that just 2% of air shuttle passengers
> also rode the water shuttle belies (look it up
> again) such insipid claims. The service was in
> fact very tiny except in its having become a
> gigantic failure.

The percentage of Delta Shuttle passengers using the Delta Water Shuttle wasn't the question. Yet again another of your typical attempts to weasel-word your bullshit.

The question was who made up the passengers of the Delta Water Shuttle. The answer is that it was virtually 100% Delta Shuttle passengers. It NEVER operated as a general commuter service as you claimed. There was/is little to no infrastructure in place to move general commuters to the Marine Terminal where it landed.

Whether it was a success wasn't the question. It was not without the subsidy by Delta. That is why it never operated without Delta subsidizing its operation. And why it ended when Delta stopped subsidizing it.

>
> > Contrary to your bullshit, Delta was never a
> > "bystander" or "cut out of the act" and the
> only
> > reason that the service existed at all was
> solely
> > because of Delta's direct support.
>
> The very different service that PA put in place
> (weekdays only and only in the AM and PM rush)
> ended in 2000 because the Port Authority had not
> been able to deliver in a timely manner on
> promises it had made to NY Waterway years before.
> Delta for its part could read the writing on the
> wall and had backed away from even a bare-bones
> promotional presence long before.

No, it was not a different service. As reflected in the Post article and multiple other sources, it was the same service with a different operator run for Delta as a Delta-branded service for customers of and promotional purposes for the Delta Shuttle. They simply eliminating mid-day runs which also were very light times for customers of Delta's air Shuttle operation. Again from the City-wide Ferry Study:

The prior Delta Water Shuttle, at one time during its 12-year run, operated on a split
schedule with a morning service of 6am to 10am and an afternoon service of 3pm to
7pm. This schedule was likely timed with the Delta shuttle service, which had a
morning peak and afternoon peak for a Washington D.C. - New York City – Boston
travel market.

>
> > Those are the objective facts. You fucked up.
> You
> > were wrong. You failed. Live with it.
>
> You don't know the objective facts, douchebag.
> You can't even recognize the ones buried in your
> own misunderstood quotes.
>
> But the bottom line here remains as always that
> you never rode any water taxi at all from LGA to
> midtown, that there never were any of these almost
> weekly trips from DC to corporate HQ in Manhattan,
> and that you never ate a single bite at mediocre
> Esca, a place that only more of your low-grade
> Google skills ever led (not "lead") you to in the
> first place. You're just a hopeless fraud. Just
> like your dull-brained "pal".

Those are the objective facts.

You fucked up.

You were wrong.

You failed.

Live with it.

Date: May 04, 2016 10:52AM

T7nUj Wrote:
> ^ More of your bullshit irrelevant to the date
> that the Delta Water Shuttle ran.

Your stupidity is exceeded only by your childishness. The whole deal in 1998 had been in the works for years and the entire point of it was to shove Delta and its useless little toy ferry boat service out of the picture while installing and promoting a much grander and more effective service that would ultimately be able carry some actual numbers of passengers over that route. Harbor Shuttle Inc. did not even submit a bid in 1997 to continue its operations. They simply folded a year later in favor of NY Waterway, as what had once been the Delta Water Shuttle vanished from the face of the earth. Aside from generating PR releases that have left you completely bamboozled, Delta played no further role in this. It was all NY Waterway and the Port Authority.

You of course knew nothing about any of this (and plainly still don't) which is what made you such an easy mark in being set up to prove by your own words that you never rode any water-taxi at all from LGA to midtown on an almost weekly basis and never so much as picked up a napkin at mediocre Esca along the way. After all, Esca was never anything more that a hit on a google search you launched in misguided hopes of somehow salvaging your series of boneheaded claims about scallops. Such a fumbling fucking asshole you are. It is my pleasure to hold your utter ineptitude up to so much of the rest of the world as may be paying any attention.

Now go post something as Fanboi, you worthless Falls Church asshole.

PS. How long did it take you to find the ferry routes map? LOL. What a pussiy!

Posted by: EkXWN ()
Date: May 04, 2016 12:35PM

> T7nUj Wrote:
> -----
> > ^ More of your bullshit irrelevant to the date
> > that the Delta Water Shuttle ran.
>
>
>
> Your stupidity is exceeded only by your
> childishness. The whole deal in 1998 had been in
> the works for years and the entire point of it was
> to shove Delta and its useless little toy ferry
> boat service out of the picture while installing
> and promoting a much grander and more effective
> service that would ultimately be able carry some
> actual numbers of passengers over that route.
> Harbor Shuttle Inc. did not even submit a bid in
> 1997 to continue its operations. They simply
> folded a year later in favor of NY Waterway, as
> what had once been the Delta Water Shuttle
> vanished from the face of the earth. Aside from
> generating PR releases that have left you
> completely bamboozled, Delta played no further
> role in this. It was all NY Waterway and the Port
> Authority.

^ More of your irrelevant bullshit.

> You of course knew nothing about any of this (and
> plainly still don't) which is what made you such
> an easy mark in being set up to prove by your own
> words that you never rode any water-taxi at all
> from LGA to midtown on an almost weekly basis and
> never so much as picked up a napkin at mediocre
> Esca along the way. After all, Esca was never
> anything more that a hit on a google search you
> launched in misguided hopes of somehow salvaging
> your series of boneheaded claims about scallops.
> Such a fumbling fucking asshole you are. It is my
> pleasure to hold your utter ineptitude up to so
> much of the rest of the world as may be paying any
> attention.

^ Wrong again. lol

>
> Now go post something as Fanboi, you worthless
> Falls Church asshole.

^ Wrong again. lol

>
> PS. How long did it take you to find the ferry
> routes map? LOL. What a pussiy!

I'm bored with your endless bullshit. Here dummy, since we know that you're "fact challenged" and have trouble focusing, let me try to make it easier for you...

The name of the ferry service which ran from LaGuardia to Manhattan on December 28, 2000 was the ___________ _______________ ______________.

This is not an essay question.

Date: May 04, 2016 01:33PM

EkXWN Wrote:
> ^ More of your irrelevant bullshit.
> ^ Wrong again. lol
> ^ Wrong again. lol

What an impressively feeble dumbfuck.

> I'm bored with your endless bullshit.

You mean you are in over your head and simply aren't able to defend yourself any longer. You could have announced that weeks ago.

> Here dummy, since we know that you're "fact challenged"
> and have trouble focusing, let me try to make it easier
> for you...
>
> The name of the ferry service which ran from
> LaGuardia to Manhattan on December 28, 2000 was
> the ___________ _______________ ______________.
>
> This is not an essay question.

You have no facts, dumbass. Which is why it is so easy to kick the living shit out of you here. Why, I might as well be Vendordud! You of course are just a monstrously stupid and disgraceful little liar who never went to Florida and never once rode any ferry service to or from LGA at all. And of course, the only ferry service to and from LGA after May 1, 1998, was indeed the weekday only, rush-hour only service that was run by NY waterway, this in total independence of managerial control or input from Delta Airlines or from its franchise-losing and quite defunct one-time shuttle operator, Harbor Shuttle, Inc. Those entities after all had simply been pushed out of the picture. These are simple facts of history that you will have no choice but to choke on forever. Now run off and cry to Fanboi.

And to add a little more insult to injury, why have you never told us about Esca hot-shot Mario Batali being forced into a $5.25 million settlement with 1,100 of his employees over years of tip-skimming charges? What a great bunch of guys you managed to google up, asshole!

Posted by: nV77E ()
Date: May 04, 2016 01:56PM

> EkXWN Wrote:
> -----
> > ^ More of your irrelevant bullshit.
> > ^ Wrong again. lol
> > ^ Wrong again. lol
>
> What an impressively feeble dumbfuck.
>
> > I'm bored with your endless bullshit.
>
> You mean you are in over your head and simply
> aren't able to defend yourself any longer. You
> could have announced that weeks ago.
>
> > Here dummy, since we know that you're "fact
> challenged"
> > and have trouble focusing, let me try to make it
> easier
> > for you...
> >
> > The name of the ferry service which ran from
> > LaGuardia to Manhattan on December 28, 2000 was
> > the ___________ _______________
> ______________.
> >
> > This is not an essay question.
>
> You have no facts, dumbass. Which is why it is so
> easy to kick the living shit out of you here.
> Why, I might as well be Vendordud! You of course
> are just a monstrously stupid and disgraceful
> little liar who never went to Florida and never
> once rode any ferry service to or from LGA at all.
> And of course, the only ferry service to and from
> LGA after May 1, 1998, was indeed the weekday
> only, rush-hour only service that was run by NY
> waterway, this in total independence of managerial
> control or input from Delta Airlines or from its
> franchise-losing and quite defunct one-time
> shuttle operator, Harbor Shuttle, Inc. Those
> entities after all had simply been pushed out of
> the picture. These are simple facts of history
> that you will have no choice but to choke on
> forever. Now run off and cry to Fanboi.
>
> And to add a little more insult to injury, why
> have you never told us about Esca hot-shot Mario
> Batali being forced into a $5.25 million
> settlement with 1,100 of his employees over years
> of tip-skimming charges? What a great bunch of
> guys you managed to google up, asshole!

Sorry, you get no credit for length, irrelevant bullshit, or obvious attempts at weasel-wording like "managerial control."

Grade: Fail

But I'll give you another chance:

The name of the ferry service which ran from LaGuardia to Manhattan on December 28, 2000 was the ___________ _______________ ______________.

Date: May 04, 2016 02:47PM

nV77E Wrote:
> Sorry, you get no credit for length, irrelevant
> bullshit, or obvious attempts at weasel-wording
> like "managerial control."

Not up on what "managerial control" might mean? What a poorly educated dumbfuck! Here's the deal, you ignorant little dipshit. Delta Airlines had NO MANAGERIAL CONTROL over any aspect of NY Waterways' operation of the LGA ferry franchise that the Port Authority had awarded to it. Delta was no longer in that picture. Prior to May 1, 1998, when the soon to collapse Delta Water Shuttle was still in operation, they DID have such control through their contract with HSI. They lost all that when they were basically thrown overboard by a disgusted Port Authority.

And as a reminder, scallop season is never "long past", deep-frying is a popular way to prepare bay scallops, and you are nothing but a disgraceful fucking liar who never rode any water taxi from LGA to anywhere. Eat some more shit, you pathetic loser asswipe.

PS. Only eight more days to "A Night at the Park". Got your tickets yet? LOL!

Posted by: c4J3e ()
Date: May 04, 2016 03:37PM

> nV77E Wrote:
> -----
> > Sorry, you get no credit for length, irrelevant
> > bullshit, or obvious attempts at weasel-wording
> > like "managerial control."
>
> Not up on what "managerial control" might mean?
> What a poorly educated dumbfuck! Here's the deal,
> you ignorant little dipshit. Delta Airlines had
> NO MANAGERIAL CONTROL over any aspect of NY
> Waterways' operation of the LGA ferry franchise
> that the Port Authority had awarded to it. Delta
> was no longer in that picture. Prior to May 1,
> 1998, when the soon to collapse Delta Water
> Shuttle was still in operation, they DID have such
> control through their contract with HSI. They
> lost all that when they were basically thrown
> overboard by a disgusted Port Authority.
>
> And as a reminder, scallop season is never "long
> past", deep-frying is a popular way to prepare bay
> scallops, and you are nothing but a disgraceful
> fucking liar who never rode any water taxi from
> LGA to anywhere. Eat some more shit, you pathetic
> loser asswipe.
>
> PS. Only eight more days to "A Night at the
> Park". Got your tickets yet? LOL!

BZZZZZZTTTTTT

"Managerial control" was never the question. Just yet another of your very obvious attempts at obfuscation.

One more time...

Date: May 04, 2016 04:53PM

c4J3e Wrote:
> "Managerial control" was never the question. Just yet
> another of your very obvious attempts at obfuscation.

LOL! YOU would be the worthless ignorant douche who claimed that there was no difference in operations before and after May 1, 1998. You can just eat some more shit on that one, you ridiculous asshole, as there was in fact every difference in the world, one of them having been that Delta -- now pushed out of the picture -- no longer had any managerial say or control at all. There was no more Delta Water Shuttle and no more Harbor Shuttle, Inc. There was just NY Waterway and the Port Authority. Your persistent stupidity here is once again making you look like the completely worthless dumbfuck asshole that you always have been.

Posted by: PL633 ()
Date: May 04, 2016 05:08PM

> c4J3e Wrote:
> -----
> > "Managerial control" was never the question.
> Just yet
> > another of your very obvious attempts at
> obfuscation.
>
> LOL! YOU would be the worthless ignorant douche
> who claimed that there was no difference in
> operations before and after May 1, 1998. You can
> just eat some more shit on that one, you
> ridiculous asshole, as there was in fact every
> difference in the world, one of them having been
> that Delta -- now pushed out of the picture -- no
> longer had any managerial say or control at all.
> There was no more Delta Water Shuttle and no more
> Harbor Shuttle, Inc. There was just NY Waterway
> and the Port Authority. Your persistent stupidity
> here is once again making you look like the
> completely worthless dumbfuck asshole that you
> always have been.

No dummy, that was just part of your very obvious attempt to bullshit your way around your claim that the ferry service ceased to exist in 1998. Who was running the service was of no concern to passengers using it.

Once again...

Date: May 05, 2016 09:17AM

PL633 Wrote:
> No dummy, that was just part of your very obvious
> attempt to bullshit your way around your claim
> that the ferry service ceased to exist in 1998.
> Who was running the service was of no concern to
> passengers using it.

Your propensity for simply making shit up because you have nothing rational left to say is showing. Although you never rode it in any case, no one has claimed that ferry service to and from LaGuardia ended in 1998. What did end at that time of course was the Delta Water Shuttle that you were so unfortunately goaded into naming as the service you rode on your almost weekly commutes to corporate HQ, so many of which were purported to have included dinner at mediocre, tip-skimming Esca. That 1998 end came as Delta and HSI saw the Port Authority contract to operate ferry service on the LGA route awarded to the giant commuter ferry empire of Arthur Imperatore and NY Waterway, thus sending the tiny existing service into both bankruptcy and oblivion. It was an expected development, as the Port Authority had been trying to push the existing operation out of the picture since 1996, deriding it as a one-man band type operation that had consistently failed to attract more than a small number of passengers.

PS. What have you done with Fanboi? The two of you made such a delightful couple. Perhaps he has "gone off to Florida" for a bit? LOL! Or maybe he's just running away from this...
Attachments:
ferry_routes.jpg

Date: May 05, 2016 11:41AM

> Stagger, stagger. Fanboi and Alphabetboi are and
> always have been the same unstable person

Wrong again, asswipe. If anything, you're at lease consistent. Wrong, but consistent.

> -- the
> one who has had his sorry ass waxed here for so
> long and on such a regular basis.

You're the only one with a chapped ass. You bring most of it upon yourself, but it isn't undeserved.

> Seems like
> things go the same sort of way over at City-Data
> as well.

The FAIL is strong with you. I've never even read a thread on City-Data let alone post there. It isn't surprising to hear, however, you've been a persistent failing troll there as well - it's that whole consistency thing you excel at. It makes one wonder though between your trolling lies here and your trolling there how you have time for all the bullshit other stuff you claim to be engaged in.

> Yes, asshole, But try as you may, none of your
> pathetic lamentations and piles of worthless
> bullshit will ever erase the stain that is now and
> forever will be associated with you and your
> totally fabricated Esca and water-taxi claims.

Again, I've never claimed either. Your insistence to the contrary further cements your status as a trolling liar who is too stupid to differentiate between two different people. After having his ass handed to him, your boy Kilton eventually figured it out and left with his tail between his legs. You've been too damn slow to come the simple fact that two different people have been beating up on you. Congrats, you're more stupid than Kilton. Quite an accomplishment.

> They were designed to convince people that you
> were actually in Florida.

No. They were designed to piss you off as you've never been to the Space Coast or a spring training Nats game. It was baited perfectly for you and you took the bait and swallowed it whole and let the hook rip through your GI tract.

> Uber and Twitter as some sort of Da Vinci Code
> mysteries? Try it on your kindergarten pals,
> asshole. The all-seeing eye mocks you for it
> here.

There's no Da Vinci Code to be decoded here. The fact that you think there is indicates what a fossilized turd you are. You're just too damn stupid to figure out some very simple info. For instance, if you were more intelligent you'd be able to figure out that the photos of coffee in Falls Church and the photos of various places in FL were taken with the same device. Again, right over your ever pathetic lying head. Consistently stupid and consistently lying is what you are.

You fucked up on Twitter because had you known what it was and how to use it, you'd have saved yourself the embarrassment of claiming you were off to see Strasburg when it was announced BEFORE you posted that ridiculous lie that he had been scratched due to illness.

You fucked up on Uber when you claimed you "have" UberBlack as if it is some sort of possession to actually "have." It is, in fact, a service that people use. Clearly, you aren't one of them. If you were, however, you wouldn't be able to get a Town Car using UberBlack because it just doesn't make the cut! LOL!

> LOL! You've never used an executive car service
> in your life.

Many times which is why I know that a discerning customer doesn't pick out a Town Car in 2016.

> No wonder you didn't know what one
> was.

It was made clear over a year ago when I mentioned using a car service that you've been seething over for over a year now. I really do live in that vast empty head of yours rent free.

> According to Census Quick Facts, all of the
> following local areas have a higher median
> household income than Falls Church City...

All of those areas have many more married couples who both work while Falls Church has many more single person households. Take a look at per capita. How many come out ahead?

> Cart before the horse, dumbo. I wrote here about
> the pending Atlanta trip on the morning of March
> 22. Pictures provided by your in-bred cousin in
> Florida did not begin appearing until the
> afternoon of March 23.

Ah yes, Seeing as I don't hang on your every word the way you hang on every single word I type, I messed up the timeline. I brought up spring training and you concocted the Atlanta story. I proceeded to post pictures from my trip and your envy went into overdrive much the same way it did after I posted pictures of a couple bottles of wine I own. Thanks for the refresher. See, I can admit when I messed up. You, of course, just dig your hole of lies deeper!

> Oh, the coffee doesn't matter at all,

It sure as hell doesn't!

> No, douche. It was on the front page of Monday
> morning's paper,

So that's what prompted you to Google it? LOL!

> Oh, and by the way...

Posting pictures of a decent, but not all that impressive or exclusive eatery isn't indicative of any sort of status. In fact, the notion that you think it is indicates how far you need to go just to be able to sniff the word status.

Posted by: Mdk4E ()
Date: May 05, 2016 01:47PM

> PL633 Wrote:
> -----
> > No dummy, that was just part of your very
> obvious
> > attempt to bullshit your way around your claim
> > that the ferry service ceased to exist in 1998.
>
> > Who was running the service was of no concern
> to
> > passengers using it.
>
> Your propensity for simply making shit up because
> you have nothing rational left to say is showing.
> Although you never rode it in any case, no one has
> claimed that ferry service to and from LaGuardia
> ended in 1998. What did end at that time of
> course was the Delta Water Shuttle that you were
> so unfortunately goaded into naming as the service
> you rode on your almost weekly commutes to
> corporate HQ, so many of which were purported to
> have included dinner at mediocre, tip-skimming
> Esca. That 1998 end came as Delta and HSI saw the
> Port Authority contract to operate ferry service
> on the LGA route awarded to the giant commuter
> ferry empire of Arthur Imperatore and NY Waterway,
> thus sending the tiny existing service into both
> bankruptcy and oblivion. It was an expected
> development, as the Port Authority had been trying
> to push the existing operation out of the picture
> since 1996, deriding it as a one-man band type
> operation that had consistently failed to attract
> more than a small number of passengers.
>
> PS. What have you done with Fanboi? The two of
> you made such a delightful couple. Perhaps he has
> "gone off to Florida" for a bit? LOL! Or maybe
> he's just running away from this...
> .

You seem to be struggling with the question 'for some reason.' Such an 'expert' on NYC ferry operations (and all other things) like you should be able to answer it very easily.

Maybe it's some sort of testing block?

Are you're better at math? OK, let's try it that way...

Q1: A ferry leaves the Marine Terminal at LaGuardia on December 28, 2000 headed to Manhattan with 15 passengers from the most recently landed Delta Shuttle aboard each weighing an average of 162 lbs., travelling at an average speed of 20 knots.

What is the name of the ferry service?

Answer: ___________ _______________ ______________.

Posted by: JCJY3 ()
Date: May 05, 2016 01:54PM

just a few Wrote:

>
> > Oh, and by the way...
>
> Posting pictures of a decent, but not all that
> impressive or exclusive eatery isn't indicative of
> any sort of status. In fact, the notion that you
> think it is indicates how far you need to go just
> to be able to sniff the word status.

He just posting pics of he grill again.

tumblr_m9qhn7daLl1r55eeno1_500.jpg

Date: May 05, 2016 11:00PM

just a few Wrote:
> Wrong again, asswipe. If anything, you're at
> lease consistent. Wrong, but consistent.

Oh look...Fanboi is back. That ferry map acts a lot like Pavlov's little bell. Ding, ding, ding. So now we've got Fanboi and Alphabetboi in the house -- if only that "Someone Else" guy would show up, all three of your psychotic personae would be accounted for here.

> The FAIL is strong with you. I've never even read
> a thread on City-Data let alone post there.

Surprising how you whine over it then. And how the name "Vendordud" causes you to tremble.

> Again, I've never claimed either.

Yes, you have. When it comes to Esca and water-taxis, all three of you have been involved.

> After having his ass handed to him, your boy Kilton eventually
> figured it out and left with his tail between his legs.

Kilton certainly had you pegged correctly -- as a worthless asshole. His claims concerning IP addresses belong over there with the ones about sports curses.

> No. They were designed to piss you off as you've never
? been to the Space Coast or a spring training Nats game.

LOL! You were feeling inferior again (for very good reason) and desperatelty wanted to suggest that you were where you weren't. But you fucked it all up. So typical! And what creates even more butthurt for you every day is the fact that I've been to well more than a dozen games at Space Coast Stadium alone over the years, along with at least as many at various other Spring Training ballparks that you will never be able to afford to visit. As always, it just plain sucks to be you.

> You're just too damn stupid to figure out some very simple info.
> For instance, if you were more intelligent you'd be able to figure
> out that the photos of coffee in Falls Church and the photos of
> various places in FL were taken with the same device.

LOL! Twelve million of those devices were sold in the first three months they were available. Imagine both you and your in-bred cousin getting the same phone for Christmas. Christmas of 2014, that is. Maybe you ought to upgrade your phone one of these days, dumbo.

> You fucked up on Twitter because had you known what it was
> and how to use it, you'd have saved yourself the embarrassment
> of claiming you were off to see Strasburg when it was announced
> BEFORE you posted that ridiculous lie that he had been scratched
> due to illness.

Get real. I was headed to the game because I had ticktes, not because of who was scheduled to pitch,. As noted long ago, I had been on here kicking the living shit out of you once again when the Nats announced the change. No affect on me one way or the other. I just piled into the car and headed for the park. For the Club Level, specifically. You know, the place where "A Night at the Park" will be celebrated next week?

> You fucked up on Uber when you claimed you "have" UberBlack as if
> it is some sort of possession to actually "have." It is, in fact,
> a service that people use. Clearly, you aren't one of them.

To use Uber, you need to download the app. Once you do that, you have it. Beforehand, you don't. I use Uber Black to get around downtown where parking can be quite a hassle. It tends to be nicer, more reliable, and a good deal more comfortable than the typical taxi.

> If you were, however, you wouldn't be able to get a
> Town Car using UberBlack because it just doesn't make
> the cut! LOL!

With an executive car service, you get to choose your car. With Uber of any sort, you do not. You do have some assurances with Uber Black however. From their website...

When requesting an UberBLACK, you can expect a pickup from a car similar to the ones below.
BMW 5-Series & 7-Series, Mercedes S/G/GL/GLA/GLC-Class+, Volvo XC90, Executive Lincoln Towncar...

Oh no! It looks like you didn't know what the fuck you were talking about once again! How can that sort of shit just keep happening over and over and over again? What a pathetic little loser-boy you are!

> Many times which is why I know that a discerning
> customer doesn't pick out a Town Car in 2016.

Discerning customers ride in what they like. That's kind of what the word means. Your problem is that you can't afford to be in that sort of a category.

> It was made clear over a year ago when I mentioned
> using a car service that you've been seething over
> for over a year now.

Are you sure it wasn't two years ago? Or three? Use of an executive car service is meanwhile a customary thing for me. Lying through your teeth is a customary thing for you.

> All of those areas have many more married couples who both work
> while Falls Church has many more single person households.

I see. So Falls Church City is the regional repository for those who cannot manage to attract a mate? Or is there a mix of divorced slobs being bled dry by an ex mixed in there as well?

> Ah yes, Seeing as I don't hang on your every word
> the way you hang on every single word I type, Iw
> messed up the timeline.

Part of that short-term memory problem of yours.

> I brought up spring training and you concocted the Atlanta story.

Correction: You asked if it weren't time for me to be heading down to Viera once again, and I noted that this year, we were doing the Opening Day in Atlanta trip instead. That's what triggered the famous cellphone dump.

> So that's what prompted you to Google it? LOL!

No, that's what prompted you to claim in desperation that you had attended.

> Posting pictures of a decent, but not all that
> impressive or exclusive eatery isn't indicative of
> any sort of status. In fact, the notion that you
> think it is indicates how far you need to go just
> to be able to sniff the word status.

You're the one whose feeling all that burning envy and butthurt over it. I go to such places all the time. It's simply part of what I do. As it turned out, Canoe was an ideal choice, one that had been made while slurping back some lunchtime oysters at Brine over in the Mosaic District in late March. You'll of course never know how nice a place Canoe was, but you can stop and stare at a picture of the kangaroo app if you'd like...
Attachments:
canoe_kangaroo.JPG

Date: May 05, 2016 11:13PM

Mdk4E Wrote:
> You seem to be struggling with the question 'for some reason.'
> Such an 'expert' on NYC ferry operations (and all other things)
> like you should be able to answer it very easily.

As I've tried to pound into your clogged and sorry-ass little brain over and over again now, the Delta Water Shuttle existed only through May 1, 1998. Without a franchise or a contractor, every ferry that ran into or out of LGA after that was part of a NY Waterway operation.

Posted by: eFvek ()
Date: May 05, 2016 11:30PM

> Mdk4E Wrote:
> -----
> > You seem to be struggling with the question 'for
> some reason.'
> > Such an 'expert' on NYC ferry operations (and
> all other things)
> > like you should be able to answer it very
> easily.
>
> As I've tried to pound into your clogged and
> sorry-ass little brain over and over again now,
> the Delta Water Shuttle existed only through May
> 1, 1998. Without a franchise or a contractor,
> every ferry that ran into or out of LGA after that
> was part of a NY Waterway operation.

Hmmm... Not good at math either eh?

Let's try reading comprehension.

Delta Jettisons The Best Shuttle Service Afloat

By Ken Ringle February 8, 2001

Talk about air rage! In one of the sneakiest corporate maneuvers in recent times, Delta Air Lines has quietly discontinued the Delta Water Shuttle, thereby scuttling one of the major reasons for flying Delta to New York.

Or maybe for flying to New York at all.

The $15 water taxi ($25 round trip), which sped commuters up and down the East River in 30 minutes between Wall Street and the old Pan Am seaplane terminal at LaGuardia Airport, was one of New York's best-kept secrets and most sybaritic bargains -- a highly civilized waterborne alternative to the jolting kamikaze taxi rides for which Fun City has long been famous.

Operating in one form or another since 1987, it ran hourly from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. weekdays, connecting passengers in the most painless way possible with Delta Shuttle flights to and from Boston and Washington, with Manhattan stops at 34th and 62nd streets. Its dock at LaGuardia was just steps from the flight ramp, and boasted a terminal entrance beneath the same decorative frieze of flying fish that greeted the fabled Pan Am Clipper in the 1930s and '40s.

Few journeys were more satisfying than exiting Manhattan by water shuttle on summer afternoons, rumbling northward on the sparkling water beneath bridges clogged with honking, frustrated drivers. It was a half-hour time-out from the urban rat race -- a commute so calming it felt stolen and vaguely illegal. And from the water, whether one was leaving or arriving, the Apple's skyscrapers looked as magical as they're supposed to in songs and old movies. The water shuttle made you want to be a part of it, just like Frank Sinatra and Liza Minnelli. Even if you hate bagels and Rudy Giuliani.

And now all that's gone! Stolen! Downsized!

Murdered?

"We were unable to reach agreement with our service provider," said a spokesman for Delta, which inherited the water shuttle when it took over the Pan Am shuttle 10 years ago. While deftly sidestepping any statement that the water shuttle was axed as a cost-cutting measure, she noted that only 2 percent of the air shuttle's passengers used the water service each year.

The spokesman conceded that no cancellation announcement was ever made to the press, but said signs noting the demise have been in place in Boston, Washington and New York airports since service halted Dec. 29.

"We are always looking to provide the best service for our passengers," said Delta spokesman Helen O'Dell.

Fuggedaboutit, says Pat Smith, a spokesman for NY Waterway, which has run the water shuttle operation since 1997. To Smith, the water shuttle died for one reason and one reason only: "Delta chose not to continue the service."

The date of the article is: _________.

The name of the water shuttle service run by NY Waterway for Delta was the ____________ _____________ _____________.

The date on which the water shuttle service ceased operating was: ____________________.

Date: May 06, 2016 10:26AM

Same shit. Same asshole. Different day. As has been pointed out half a dozen times now, you are swooning over what is nothing more than a bunch of back-and-forth PR babble. And at that, you BOLD a statement that NY Waterway had run "the shuttle operation" since 1997, and you STILL don't understand why it would have been worded that way. HINT: It would have had something to do with "managerial control," of which Delta no longer had any. God, but you are one clueless, guileless dumbfuck.

[But speaking of 1997, have any of you three dimwits figured out yet what was at 105 West Broad Street before Ireland's Four Provinces arrived on the scene in that year? I'm again guessing not.]

Meanwhile, back at the ranch -- the simple facts are that the Delta Water Shuttle met its ultimate end in 1998. It was driven into bankruptcy and utterly out of existence. You never rode it anywhere in any case of course, and you never ate at tip-skimming Esca either. All that was just another part of just another fraud perpetrated in this case in a fabulously failed attempt to cover up for your many accumulated asshole statements about scallops. As a reminder, fresh wild-caught scallops are available in this market 365 days a year. If you were meeting people in Rockport, it would be stupid to drive to Gloucester. And you cannot watch a Red Sox game on the radio. Eat some more shit, asshole.

PS. How long do you think it will take Fanboi to recover from his humiliating Uber/Town Car blunder? That's going to leave a mark of significant proportion!

Posted by: jKtw6 ()
Date: May 06, 2016 11:05AM

> Same shit. Same asshole. Different day. As has
> been pointed out half a dozen times now, you are
> swooning over what is nothing more than a bunch of
> back-and-forth PR babble. And at that, you BOLD a
> statement that NY Waterway had run "the shuttle
> operation" since 1997, and you STILL don't
> understand why it would have been worded that way.
> HINT: It would have had something to do with
> "managerial control," of which Delta no longer had
> any. God, but you are one clueless, guileless
> dumbfuck.
>
> [But speaking of 1997, have any of you three
> dimwits figured out yet what was at 105 West Broad
> Street before Ireland's Four Provinces arrived on
> the scene in that year? I'm again guessing not.]
>
> Meanwhile, back at the ranch -- the simple facts
> are that the Delta Water Shuttle met its ultimate
> end in 1998. It was driven into bankruptcy and
> utterly out of existence. You never rode it
> anywhere in any case of course, and you never ate
> at tip-skimming Esca either. All that was just
> another part of just another fraud perpetrated in
> this case in a fabulously failed attempt to cover
> up for your many accumulated asshole statements
> about scallops. As a reminder, fresh wild-caught
> scallops are available in this market 365 days a
> year. If you were meeting people in Rockport, it
> would be stupid to drive to Gloucester. And you
> cannot watch a Red Sox game on the radio. Eat
> some more shit, asshole.
>
> PS. How long do you think it will take Fanboi to
> recover from his humiliating Uber/Town Car
> blunder? That's going to leave a mark of
> significant proportion!

Comprehension not so good either.

Hmmm... Maybe you're a visual learner?

Attachments:
deltawatershuttle.jpg

Posted by: Take a break losers ()
Date: May 06, 2016 11:35AM

Jesus both of you guys are faggots.

Date: May 06, 2016 12:53PM

> Oh look...Fanboi is back.

Back from where?

> That ferry map acts a
> lot like Pavlov's little bell. Ding, ding, ding.

The ferry map is irrelevant to me. However, this entire thread was created to make you look like a fool. Did the name P@vL0v completely escape you at the time. You took the bait and got hooked! You've played the perfect marionette!

> So now we've got Fanboi and Alphabetboi in the
> house -- if only that "Someone Else" guy would
> show up,

Is that the same "someone else" you claimed sent me the pictures? Still too stupid to tell different people apart. Hell, you even see me in threads I've never posted in. Further proof I've owned your ass since day one. I live in your vast empty head rent free. Hell, at this point you might as well be paying me!

> Surprising how you whine over it then. And how
> the name "Vendordud" causes you to tremble.

Having never visited or posted at City-Data, I've certainly never posted under the name Vendordud or any other poster who has certainly and easily owned your ass on that message board. I can't imagine you're batting over .000 there either.

> Yes, you have. When it comes to Esca and
> water-taxis, all three of you have been involved.

Such a pea brained nitwit. You ever wonder why you get your ass handed to you by multiple people on a regular basis? You're just too fucking stupid to get it.

> His claims concerning IP
> addresses belong over there with the ones about
> sports curses.

They belong right where they are. In a pile of lies. Your lies about spring training, Town Cars, and whatever else you spout belong there as well.

> LOL! You were feeling inferior again (for very
> good reason) and desperatelty wanted to suggest
> that you were where you weren't.

But I was and that's what pisses you off and set your whole fantastic lie in motion. There are countless other photos as well from both inside Space Coast and also over on the training fields. Go ahead, Google up the training fields, asshole.

> LOL! Twelve million of those devices were sold in
> the first three months they were available.
> Imagine both you and your in-bred cousin getting
> the same phone for Christmas. Christmas of 2014,
> that is. Maybe you ought to upgrade your phone
> one of these days, dumbo.

Still trying to figure it out. You're just too fucking stupid. And someone who thinks riding around in a 5+ year old car with high mileage and considerable wear and tear shouldn't be ragging on a year old phone. How's your flip phone treating you?

> As noted long ago, I had been on here
> kicking the living shit out of you once again when
> the Nats announced the change.

They announced the change BEFORE you posted on here. Want me to post the tweet again? LOL!

> To use Uber, you need to download the app.

No shit. I had to explain that to you.

> I use Uber Black to get around downtown where
> parking can be quite a hassle.

No you don't. You didn't even know what it was a couple of weeks ago.

> With an executive car service, you get to choose
> your car. With Uber of any sort, you do not. You
> do have some assurances with Uber Black however.
> From their website...

You mean this website:

http://dc.ubermovement.com/uberblack/

It's DC specific. See where it says:
Vehicle Requirements
•Model Year: 2013 – Present
•Exterior: Black
•Interior: Black Leather
•Seats 4 passengers comfortably

Then you can look on the list that doesn't include the Town Car! LOL! Another colossal fail on your part.

Here's where you got your info (that was bad):

http://uberestimate.com/what-is-uber-black/

Pro tip. When trying to prove a point about an entity, you probably shouldn't rely on a website that has this printed on the bottom: We are not affiliated with Uber® in any way.

So umm yeah, we'll just put that in your ever-growing loss column. Honestly, I can't tell you how long that list is at this point.

> Oh no! It looks like you didn't know what the
> fuck you were talking about once again! How can
> that sort of shit just keep happening over and
> over and over again? What a pathetic little
> loser-boy you are!

You were saying? Se above. But, just to rub your fat fucking face in it: We are not affiliated with Uber® in any way.

> Discerning customers ride in what they like.
> That's kind of what the word means.

Discerning means having or showing good judgment. Riding in a 5+ year old executive sedan shows lack of good judgment.

> Your problem
> is that you can't afford to be in that sort of a
> category.

Actually, I can afford to NOT have to ride in a POS Town Car.

> Are you sure it wasn't two years ago?

Seeing as you hang on my every word, I'll leave the timeline to you. I'm sure you've got the printouts taped to the walls of your hovel.

> I see. So Falls Church City is the regional
> repository for those who cannot manage to attract
> a mate?

Wow, so surprised to see a colossally stupid assertion from you - nah, not really. There are a multitude of reasons people are single. But again, this is just a way for you to avoid the per capita contention. Sort of a perfect reply for a big pussy like you.

> It's simply part of what I do.

What you do is lie your envious ass off. Then after you're done lying you move to fucking up on facts like you just did on UberBlack!

We are not affiliated with Uber® in any way.

Date: May 07, 2016 01:10PM

Ktw6 Wrote:
> Comprehension not so good either. Hmmm... Maybe you're a visual learner?

Congratulations, dummy. You have now posted as official a press release from NY Waterway showing that it was indeed THEY who exercised managerial control over ferry service to and from LGA, when it had been your position and argument for weeks that nothing had changed as of May 1, 1998, and that ferry service was still rolling right along under the managerial control of good old Delta Air Lines.

You're done here, dude. You may as well just go sit out by the curb, pull a plastic bag over your head, and wait for the men to come and haul you away.

Date: May 07, 2016 01:24PM

Take a break losers Wrote:
> Jesus both of you guys are faggots.

There are a lot of threads at FFXU. You don't have to like or read this one. But some of us do enjoy the spare-time recreation of dragging this one total asshole through the stench and slime of his own impossible stupidity.

Posted by: cv4mw ()
Date: May 07, 2016 02:00PM

> Ktw6 Wrote:
> -----
> > Comprehension not so good either. Hmmm... Maybe
> you're a visual learner?
>
> Congratulations, dummy. You have now posted as
> official a press release from NY Waterway
> showing that it was indeed THEY who exercised
> managerial control over ferry service to and from
> LGA, when it had been your position and argument
> for weeks that nothing had changed as of May 1,
> 1998, and that ferry service was still rolling
> right along under the managerial control of good
> old Delta Air Lines.
>
> You're done here, dude. You may as well just go
> sit out by the curb, pull a plastic bag over your
> head, and wait for the men to come and haul you
> away.

No fucktard, the question was not, is not, and never will be re "managerial control." That was just a bullshit tangent that you tried but I wouldn't let you go off on after you realized that you'd fucked up.

The question was whether there was a ferry service operating between LaGuardia and Manhattan post-1998. Based on your wasted holiday weekend Googling ferry routes, you'd proudly claimed in your always oh so confidently wrong way that there was not; therefore, it was IMPOSSIBLE! for me to have used the Delta Water Shuttle after that date. Which, based on all of the independent objective evidence that I've posted very clearly was wrong. Which is why you've been struggling for days to avoid answering the very simple question that I posed in calling your bullshit and why you're now attempting to go off on the 'managerial control' nonsense again.

So, once again...

The name of the ferry service operating between LaGuardia and Manhattan on December 28, 2000 was the ___________ _______________ ______________.

Here's a hint:

file.php?2,file=232218,filename=deltawat

Date: May 07, 2016 05:34PM

just a few Wrote:
> Back from where?

Back from the time-out chair and letting Alphabetboi be the one to make a total fool of himself for a while.

> The ferry map is irrelevant to me.

Facts in general are irrelevant to you. But the map does torture you no end, as it is a clear illustration and stark reminder of what a complete and bumbling lying fraud you are. Embrace the inferiority, dude. It's what defines you.

> However, this entire thread was created to make you look like a fool.
> Did the name P@vL0v completely escape you at the time.

LOL! Out of whatever residential inferiority psychosis (RIP) it is that haunts you so, you create insipid Falls Church boosterthon threads and posts by the score and are either duly ignored or get the living shit kicked out of you over and over and over again as the result. This is because you know so little about the place, about the region as a whole, or about much of anything else either. You are just a bitter downscale douchebag loser who is driven to lash out at his betters. Been down to the German Gourmet lately, by the way?

> Is that the same "someone else" you claimed sent me the pictures?

No, dummy, that was your cellphone-dumping in-bred cousin in Florida who happens to have had the same cellphone as you since Christmas of 2014. "Someone Else" is the childish "invisible friend" upon whom you attempt to heap all the blame and blowback that result when one of your barf-bag posts gets laughed out of court. That's just how immature cowards like you deal with their failures and shortcomings.

> Still too stupid to tell different people apart. Hell, you even see
> me in threads I've never posted in.

There's that psycho-denial coming through yet again. It certainly does surface with regularity.

> Having never visited or posted at City-Data, I've
> certainly never posted under the name Vendordud or
> any other poster who has certainly and easily
> owned your ass on that message board.

Oh look! There it is again! And "Vendordud" is of course the misspelled (because you copied-and-pasted it from a City-Data post) name of a one-time C-D poster whom you have often cited here as being one among others there who are in fact your brutal but absent local nemesis, "Asshole Spotter". You certainly do carry a lot of baggage around, don't you? That beating from "Smarter Than You" that you linked to not so long ago was more than three years old! Who knows how much further back the trail of tears and bloodshed might actually extend? Probably through at least a dozen solar eclipses by now, one would think.

> Such a pea brained nitwit. You ever wonder why
> you get your ass handed to you by multiple people
> on a regular basis? You're just too fucking
> stupid to get it.

Not at all, but what is easily grasped by those with the basics of a brain is that your sorry-ass tales of riding non-existent water-taxis to almost weekly meetings at corporate HQ with frequent dinners at mediocre, tip-skimming Esca thrown in along the way were a complete and utter saga of F-R-A-U-D. Just like your imaginary trips to Florida and the WHCA Dinner.

> They belong right where they are. In a pile of
> lies. Your lies about spring training, Town Cars,
> and whatever else you spout belong there as well.

Poor Fanboi's feelings seem to have been hurt here. Such a feckless fart! You'll just need to deal with the fact that while I've been to Spring Training games all over the state of Florida, the Town Car came into play here just recently with regard to the hectic agenda of our Opening Day trip to Atlanta.

> But I was and that's what pisses you off and set
> your whole fantastic lie in motion.

No, dorko. You were sitting right here in NoVa the whole time, foolishly posting away in proof of it.

> Still trying to figure it out. You're just too
> fucking stupid.

Well, I know what Exif metadata are and how to extract them. As for you, you might want to rethink what a phone can do.

> And someone who thinks riding around in a 5+ year old car with
> high mileage and considerable wear and tear shouldn't be ragging
> on a year old phone. How's your flip phone treating you?

More grade-school level stupid shit. A Galaxy S7 would be a current phone. You're fumbling around with an aging S5. And would you like to see more pictures of Lincoln Town Cars in the stables of executive car services all over the country? There are plenty of those out there.

> They announced the change BEFORE you posted on
> here. Want me to post the tweet again? LOL!

And why would it have mattered one whit to a person who was headed to the game in any case? Going to the game is what season ticket holders do, you know. Oh wait -- you DON'T know. Going to a ballgame would be a rare treat -- a special event -- for you. LOL! I'll be checking out the Tigers from the Club Level on Monday and Wednesday of next week, and of course it's "A Night at the Park" on Thursday -- the annual chance to hang out with the 25-man roster. You couldn't come up with the swag, could you.

> You mean this website: http://dc.ubermovement.com/uberblack/
> It's DC specific.

So not really of much relevance to Atlanta, I'd guess. Or to any other non-DC locale. But you will be needing to deflect as much attention as possible from your horrible Town Car gaffe, so you will certainly want to be questioning the veracity of every Uber-centric website under the sun that happens to make you look like the perfect stooge that you are. That's what any pathetic "the dog ate my homework" loser would do.

> Then you can look on the list that doesn't include the Town Car!
> LOL! Another colossal fail on your part.

As it plainly states, the list is of locally "recommended" vehicles. And it includes the Lincoln MKS which you seem not to recognize as what Lincoln calls its nameplate successor to the Town Car (even though it doesn't really meet the same standards).

> Discerning means having or showing good judgment. Riding in a
> 5+ year old executive sedan shows lack of good judgment.

Says the stumbling bumbling braindead asshole whose examples of good judgment include living in the decaying shithole of Falls Church City, all the while not knowing what the hell was located at 105 West Broad Street prior to Ireland's Four Provinces moving in. "Discerning" is meanwhile knowing what you want and then proceeding to get it.

> Actually, I can afford to NOT have to ride in a POS Town Car.

You can apparently afford to NOT live somewhere that's actually nice as well. Such as in any of those greener, cleaner, quieter, roomier, and wealthier areas out in the sweet spot of NoVa between 495 and 286.

> There are a multitude of reasons people are single. But again,
> this is just a way for you to avoid the per capita contention.

Yes, and I noted a couple of those "reasons" earlier. LOL! Median household income is meanwhile the long-accepted headline measure of an area's income and prosperity. You don't like it because it makes your little shithole burg look so awfully bad. Dozens of comparable nearby places beat the crap out of poor little FCC. You might as well start complaining about population density numbers too. Those make the place look like a decaying shithole as well.

> What you do is lie your envious ass off.

Um, no one of standing or stature would be envious of junior-grade, grunt-work, wage-slave paupers who live on tiny lots in aging shacks and shanties while enjoying a paucity of local shopping and dining options, basically needing to lie through their teeth in order to have anything at all positive to say about their sorry-ass lives and locales. That's the life of some worthless douchebag jerk we'd be talking about there.

Date: May 07, 2016 05:51PM

cv4mw Wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------
> The question was whether there was a ferry service
> operating between LaGuardia and Manhattan post-1998.

Just go fuck yourself you lying sack of shit. There has NEVER been a question here of ferries running after 1998. You've just lost all sense completely, you pathetic little assfuck.

Posted by: Fw77t ()
Date: May 07, 2016 06:17PM

> cv4mw Wrote:
> ---
> > The question was whether there was a ferry
> service
> > operating between LaGuardia and Manhattan
> post-1998.
>
> Just go fuck yourself you lying sack of shit.
> There has NEVER been a question here of ferries
> running after 1998. You've just lost all sense
> completely, you pathetic little assfuck.

BULLSHIT. lmao

That's all that it ever was about Asshole... You claiming that it was impossible for me to have used the Delta Water Shuttle after 1998. All of the rest of your bullshit including the most recent 'managerial control' nonsense was you trying to dig your dumb ass out of your hole after realizing that the Delta Water Shuttle did in fact run through 12/29/2000. Do I really have to copy your own fucking posts here to rub even more shit in your face?

But I'll take that as you now conceding that:

Contrary to your claim that it ended in 1998 based on your wasted weekend Googling ferry schedules, the ferry service between the Marine Terminal at LaGuardia and Manhattan known as the Delta Water Shuttle operated until December 29, 2000.

Contrary to your attempts to obscure that fact with endless tangential bullshit in order to save your dumbass after realizing that you'd fucked up, it never existed in any form or operated under any branding other than as the Delta Water Shuttle.

Contrary to your bullshit, it never operated as a general commuter service.

Contrary to your bullshit, it never operated other than as a promotional companion service subsidized by Delta for its customers flying on the Delta Shuttle between LGA and DCA/BOS.

Contrary to your bullshit, Delta was never a "bystander" or "cut out of the act" and the only reason that the service existed at all was solely because of Delta's direct support.

Contrary to your bullshit, the service ended when Delta decided to end its support in December 2000.

You fucked up.

You were wrong.

You failed.

Live with it.

Date: May 07, 2016 07:21PM

You're just a gutless lying asshole. There is nothing more to you than that.

Posted by: VmM9Y ()
Date: May 07, 2016 08:23PM

> You're just a gutless lying asshole. There is
> nothing more to you than that.

Apology accepted.

Bitch.

Date: May 09, 2016 11:42AM

> Been down to the German Gourmet lately,
> by the way?

Are you talking about the German Gourmet that you claimed left Falls Church? The one that was never in the city of Falls Church? The one that moved from one unincorporated Falls Church address to another unincorporated Falls Church address? Yeah, I was there just the other week.

It's clear you bring this up to deflect from your latest UberBlack/Town Car fuck up, but I'm happy to discuss one of your numerous other fuck ups too!

> Oh look! There it is again! And "Vendordud" is
> of course the misspelled (because you
> copied-and-pasted it from a City-Data post) name
> of a one-time C-D poster whom you have often cited
> here as being one among others there who are in
> fact your brutal but absent local nemesis,
> "Asshole Spotter".

Umm, I spelled it the way you spelled it. It wasn't copied and pasted from anywhere. Your latest City Data rant is nothing more than you inability to distinguish between multiple people. Again, I have not ever viewed, posted or even visited a City Data thread. As noted, I am more than certain you make yourself to play the fool there as well. Oh, and you're Asshole Spotter. There is no debate there.

> Well, I know what Exif metadata are and how to
> extract them.

You just learned that via Google over the weekend. It's just one more thing I've taught you. First Uber, then Twitter, now Exif. I might start charging you for the education I'm giving you. Of course, you wouldn't be able to afford it!

> And why would it have mattered one whit to a
> person who was headed to the game in any case?

It matters to a person who claims to know so much more about baseball than anyone here but clearly didn't know what the rest of the world knew before you went on your nonsensical rant!

> So not really of much relevance to Atlanta, I'd
> guess.

Atlanta is irrelevant. We are talking about the POS Town Car and how it is an outdated piece of shit that doesn't qualify for UberBLack because it is such a piece of shit.

> Or to any other non-DC locale.

Wait for it....

> But you
> will be needing to deflect as much attention as
> possible from your horrible Town Car gaffe,

No gaffe at all, well none by me of course. You, on the other hand, stepped in the pile of shit on this one and then went to town rolling around in it for good measure. You're simply left covered in shit and playing the fool again. Par for the course (that's a golf term, go look it up).

> so you
> will certainly want to be questioning the veracity
> of every Uber-centric website under the sun.

I question the ones that claim "We are not affiliated with Uber® in any way." You should too.

But let's take a look at some Uber affiliated sites.

NYC
http://driveubernyc.com/vehicles/full-list/

What's it say about the Town Car?
Lincoln Town Car uberX - Ouch, that one stings!

Detroit, MI
https://drive.uber.com/mi/uberblacksuv/

Town Car on that list? That's a big NOPE! Damn, that one is going to leave a mark!

Ohio
https://drive.uber.com/oh/vehicles/

Damn, I don't seem to see the Town Car on that list either. That's a big smack across the face!

Chicago
http://www.uberpartnerschicago.com/uberblack-suburb/

No Town Car there either! Shit, you're not looking so good at this point.

Bangalore, India
http://www.uberkit.net/blog/list-of-uber-approved-cars-in-bangalore-india-93-vehicles/

Bwahahahahahahahah! Even in Bangalore, India, a POS Town Car is only good enough to qualify for UberX!

San Francisco, CA
http://sanfrancisco.ubermovement.com/uberblack

LOL! Even the Uber in the city where its HQ is located doesn't accept the POS Town Car for UberBlack!

Los Angeles, CA
http://losangeles.ubermovement.com/uberblack/

Nope, no Town Car there. Are you beginning to see the picture here?

Atlanta, GA
http://atlanta.ubermovement.com/uberblack/

Still want to talk about Atlanta? LOL!

Time to face the music, tard. The POS Town Car is an inferior ride that no discerning customer wants anything to with! Once again, you fucked up. The writing is on the wall and it says you got your ass handed to you!

> And it includes the
> Lincoln MKS which you seem not to recognize as
> what Lincoln calls its nameplate successor to the
> Town Car

It is not a Town Car. It never has been, it never will be. You bragged about being in a Town Car, not an MKS. In five years, you'll be bragging about being driven around in an MKS and once again, you'll be bragging about that!

Own your blundering stupidity!

Date: May 10, 2016 05:28PM

VmM9Y Wrote:
> Apology accepted. Bitch.

Apology? LOL! Be assured that the post above was just another kick in your feeble, worthless, and brutally beaten bright red ass, you cowardly little pussy. Let's face it -- your pathetic attempt to run from utter defeat by falsely reinventing the issue at hand has only confirmed in spades the simple fact that every woman in the world has more balls than you do. You are nothing but an impotent little squid-shit loser. Not at all unlike the other sorry-ass soprano dumbfucks that you run around posting as here. Such a dickless little pansy-ass!

And let's recall for further merriment that your whole catalog of asshole lies in this and preceding threads sprang directly from a 911-grade psychological imbalance and emotional immaturity so serious as to have blocked your ability to accept the simple fact of someone's having enjoyed scallops for lunch at the Maple Avenue Restaurant -- in Vienna. Your multiple disorders -- plus of course being stuck in the decaying shithole of Falls Church City -- have spawned in you an irrational hatred of all that has anything to do with Vienna, a place that in reality of course, is one of NoVa's brightest lights. So you began weaving your tapestry of far-fetched fables about scallops and scallop seasons and scallop cuisine, all of it a string of tall tales and nonsense that long about Chapter 10, brought you to make the ridiculous claim that you had ridden a non-existent ferry service from LaGuardia to Midtown Manhattan for almost weekly meetings at corporate HQ, often leading to dinners at a barely mediocre seafood restaurant that Google had found for you. As has been confirmed in revelation of the many defects in your stupid stories since, this entire bit of faggotry was a blatant and badly manufactured fraud from start to finish. This is simply one of many things that you just plain suck at.

So just like you, I have never eaten at Esca, but I have eaten at Avra, a similar albeit Greek seafood spot over on the East Side. It's no jewel, but the food is tasty and it's certainly a solid enough place to dine if you're in the area and looking for seafood. In NY Magazine's ratings, Avra earns a 7 out of 10 (versus a 6 for Esca), while 56% of Avra diners say they would return, as opposed to a paltry 44% for Esca. You should really get out more, asshole, but we both know that's not going to happen. You can't afford such a thing. You've never skiied at Killington with old law school chums, never played golf in Tahoe with anyone, and never eaten at Victoria and Albert's in Orlando or Cafe Coconut Cove in Melbourne Beach. Those are all more examples of the childishly transparent lies you need to tell in order to feel a little bit better about yourself. It's all just a pitiful farce to anyone else.

Date: May 10, 2016 08:00PM

just a few Wrote:
> Are you talking about the German Gourmet that you claimed left Falls Church?
> The one that was never in the city of Falls Church?

No, I was actually recalling the one featured in a memorable beatdown that the vicious monster "Asshole Spotter" put on your sorry ass in October 2014 when you tried to suggest that the mere word "Gourmet" would have scared certain people away. You had your ass royally handed to you that day! It's no wonder at all that the mere memory of that poster still haunts you to this day.

> The one that moved from one unincorporated Falls Church address to another
> unincorporated Falls Church address?

Actually, they simply closed what was known as the Falls Church store and kept the Bailey's store open. It was a wise choice.

> Yeah, I was there just the other week.

LOL! What did you buy, little boy? A couple of pounds of gelbwurst? LOL! Your lies are beyond pathetically flawed, you horse's-ass little dumbfuck.

> It's clear you bring this up to deflect from your
> latest UberBlack/Town Car fuck up, but I'm happy
> to discuss one of your numerous other fuck ups too!

It's clear you spent Mother's Day weekend ignoring Mom while trying to find something -- anything, really -- to try and cover up the awful stain of this...

"When requesting an UberBLACK, you can expect a pickup from a car similar to the ones below. Note: There are many cars not listed! This is just to give you a rough idea.

BMW 5-Series & 7-Series, Mercedes S/G/GL/GLA/GLC-Class+, Volvo XC90, Executive Lincoln Towncar, Infiniti Q70, Lexus LS460, Audi A6/A7/A8, Hyundai Genesis, Jaguar XF/XJ, Range Rover, Porsche Cayenne & Macan, Rolls-Royce Phantom & Ghost, Cadillac Escalade, Volvo S80."

The above reads as it does because a Lincoln Town Car is the very epitome of what people think of when the words "limousine" or "executive car" are mentioned. On this account, many hundreds if not thousands of Town Cars are in the stables of Executive Car Services all over the country. Discerning clients wish to ride in them. Town Cars are simply preferred vehicles within the upper reaches of an upscale market that you are plainly not a part of.

Being such a worthless downscale dumbfuck, you of course wish to paint a Town Car as some sort of Ford Pinto, especially as your battered ego has only recently been so much further tattered and deflated by the simple fact that one of your many betters here was being driven around Atlanta in a Town Car while you sat suffering in the decaying shithole of Falls Church City. Eat more shit, asshole. It's all that's on the menu for you here.

> Umm, I spelled it the way you spelled it. It
> wasn't copied and pasted from anywhere.

More dysfunctionaL bullshit. Under the pathetic handle "I own you on City-Data," you posted the following paranoid drivel here on October 15 of last year:

"Oaktonite, Fairlaker, VendorDud, Major Barbara and now Reynard32."

As the misspelling confirms, that's a copy-and-paste from a City-Data post that was made on October 10 of last year. You are busted, you eternally dickless little peasant. (Go ahead...tell us that it was "Someone Else". Hahaha!)

> Your latest City Data rant is nothing more than you (sic) inability
> to distinguish between multiple people.

This is just another example of your asswipe-level insistence that you are not really all the hundreds of different posters that you so childishly create and rely on here. In plain fact, you are one and the same colossal bumbling douchebag loser dumbfuck as all of your phony Fail Army foot soldiers. It's as plain as the bright red blood that you so regularly shed here, and no one is ever going to believe any differently. You basically just suck at all this, dumbass.

> You just learned that via Google over the weekend.
> It's just one more thing I've taught you. First
> Uber, then Twitter, now Exif. I might start
> charging you for the education I'm giving you. Of
> course, you wouldn't be able to afford it!

Dude, your plane is going down in flames! You plainly claimed that the authenticity of your branded-phony Florida photos could be established by the fact that they were all taken by the "same device" as your local photos of coffee from Vienna. But "same device" in this case was a glaring weasel-word. The "same device" was actually any one of a population of outdated Samsung cellphones that perhaps 20 million people have, including your in-bred cousin in Florida. You didn't teach anyone anything. All you did was foolishly open a door that was then unceremoniously slammed on your fingers. You lost. The only lesson here was an additional one regarding what a staggeringly dishonest assfuck you are.

> It matters to a person who claims to know so much
> more about baseball than anyone here but clearly
> didn't know what the rest of the world knew before
> you went on your nonsensical rant!

You're a lost fucking cause, dumbass. Went to see Strasburg again against the Tigers last night. As usual, did not check anything on Twitter before piling into the car. Ignoring Twitter once again I'm sure, we'll be back to those welcoming Club Level seats on Wednesday for Scherzer versus J-Zimm. You won't be at that game either. Yet another case of not enough budget. And of course, Thursday is "A Night at the Park". It's sold out now, though.

> Atlanta is irrelevant. We are talking about the
> POS Town Car and how it is an outdated piece of
> shit that doesn't qualify for UberBLack because it
> is such a piece of shit.

We are actually talking about the ignorance, willful dishonesty, and assorted social, emotional and other disorders that characterize your posting here.

> You bragged about being in a Town Car, not an MKS. In five
> years, you'll be bragging about being driven around in an MKS
> and once again, you'll be bragging about that!

Must you misrepresent and lie about everything? Apparently, you must. Meanwhile, I noted that we used a Town Car in Atlanta because -- as it's one of my favorite rides -- I had selected it from the stable of cars available through the Executive Car Service we were using for the trip. Everything beyond that was added as the result of your own smoking, burning envy and butthurt.

Still, it was interesting here to see how you put yourself into a situation of claiming that a ferry service is exactly the same even when it is being provided and maintained by a completely different corporate entity, while at the same time claiming that an auto name-plate is completely different even when it is provided and maintained by the very same corporate entity. There's a special kind of stupid inherent in asshole logic like that.

Posted by: nEevT ()
Date: May 10, 2016 09:52PM

> VmM9Y Wrote:
> -----
> > Apology accepted. Bitch.
>
> Apology? LOL! Be assured that the post above was
> just another kick in your feeble, worthless, and
> brutally beaten bright red ass, you cowardly
> little pussy. Let's face it -- your pathetic
> attempt to run from utter defeat by falsely
> reinventing the issue at hand has only confirmed
> in spades the simple fact that every woman in the
> world has more balls than you do. You are nothing
> but an impotent little squid-shit loser. Not at
> all unlike the other sorry-ass soprano dumbfucks
> that you run around posting as here. Such a
> dickless little pansy-ass!
>
> And let's recall for further merriment that your
> whole catalog of asshole lies in this and
> preceding threads sprang directly from a 911-grade
> psychological imbalance and emotional immaturity
> so serious as to have blocked your ability to
> accept the simple fact of someone's having enjoyed
> scallops for lunch at the Maple Avenue Restaurant
> -- in Vienna. Your multiple disorders -- plus of
> course being stuck in the decaying shithole of
> Falls Church City -- have spawned in you an
> irrational hatred of all that has anything to do
> with Vienna, a place that in reality of course, is
> one of NoVa's brightest lights. So you began
> weaving your tapestry of far-fetched fables about
> scallops and scallop seasons and scallop cuisine,
> all of it a string of tall tales and nonsense that
> long about Chapter 10, brought you to make the
> ridiculous claim that you had ridden a
> non-existent ferry service from LaGuardia to
> Midtown Manhattan for almost weekly meetings at
> corporate HQ, often leading to dinners at a barely
> mediocre seafood restaurant that Google had found
> for you. As has been confirmed in revelation of
> the many defects in your stupid stories since,
> this entire bit of faggotry was a blatant and
> badly manufactured fraud from start to finish.
> This is simply one of many things that you just
> plain suck at.
>
> So just like you, I have never eaten at Esca, but
> I have eaten at Avra, a similar albeit Greek
> seafood spot over on the East Side. It's no
> jewel, but the food is tasty and it's certainly a
> solid enough place to dine if you're in the area
> and looking for seafood. In NY Magazine's
> ratings, Avra earns a 7 out of 10 (versus a 6 for
> Esca), while 56% of Avra diners say they would
> return, as opposed to a paltry 44% for Esca. You
> should really get out more, asshole, but we both
> know that's not going to happen. You can't afford
> such a thing. You've never skiied at Killington
> with old law school chums, never played golf in
> Tahoe with anyone, and never eaten at Victoria and
> Albert's in Orlando or Cafe Coconut Cove in
> Melbourne Beach. Those are all more examples of
> the childishly transparent lies you need to tell
> in order to feel a little bit better about
> yourself. It's all just a pitiful farce to anyone
> else.

Boy that obviously got your old ass all worked up huh? lmao

I can't even filter through all of your manic bullshit in that one. You've got at least 2 or 3 different posters all mixed in together. As best as I can tease out anything relevant...

> claim that you had ridden a
> non-existent ferry service from LaGuardia to
> Midtown Manhattan for almost weekly meetings at
> corporate HQ, often leading to dinners at a barely
> mediocre seafood restaurant that Google had found
> for you.

Nope, not non-existent. As I just finished making you look like a complete dumbfuck by proving. Yep, like thousands of other people I was in and out of Manhattan pretty much weekly since that's where our main offices were. Really unusual for large companies to have offices in Manhattan dontchaknow. I mean that NEVER happens. lol Yes, I have eaten at Esca. Though I could care less about it other than they had a better pic than yours and one of if not the top seafood chef in the city happened to agree with exactly what I'd said.

Again, apology accepted.

Bitch

Posted by: Obsession, thy name is ... ()
Date: May 10, 2016 09:58PM

Asshole Spotter. Someone of your station in life should have access to top-notch psychotherapy.

Posted by: Kilton ()
Date: May 11, 2016 06:57AM

> It's clear you spent Mother's Day weekend ignoring
> Mom while trying to find something -- anything,
> really -- to try and cover up the awful stain of
> this...

LOL, imagine being Fanboi's mom. You'd probably be so proud of your "successful" son, with his government job in DC that he tells you is so important. But alas, his "job" is sitting on forums like FFU all day clicking 'refresh' and trolling. That's literally all he does. He's a go-nowhere government employee, the ultimate representation of the classic stereotype. Then outside of work, he sits at home watching sports and cartoons.

If only mom could know the truth. :-)

MV5BNjQyMzYxMzY3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDcw

Posted by: falls church sucks ()
Date: May 11, 2016 08:40AM

Im a contractor. The Asshole to reasonable customer ratio is very bad in Falls Church. I've gotten to the point that I'm hesitant to go out on a quote in Falls Church. They either want a shitload of work for half price(they will even be very vocal about their intentions) or just want a high quote to bilk the insurance company with no intention of using your services. Falls Church, top place for a high concentration of asshole's. I'd be interested on where else would be canidit's for top Asshole gathering place.

Date: May 11, 2016 12:19PM

> Actually, they simply closed what was known as the
> Falls Church store and kept the Bailey's store
> open.

The one with the address of 5838 Columbia Pike Falls Church, VA?

Still getting your ass handed to you many months later!

> LOL! What did you buy?

The usual. Spaetzle salad, a variety of wursts, Nusschinken, and Schweinebauch. Also picked up a bag of lemon gummy cola bottles. Didn't get the bread and rolls this time as I had stopped in the Heidelberg the previous day. Go ahead and Google that place too!

What do you care what I got there? It's just going to add to your envy.

> Your lies are beyond
> pathetically flawed, you horse's-ass little
> dumbfuck.

The fact that you think a routine trip to a local purveyor of imported goods is some sort of luxury is indicative of just how far up the ladder you need to climb just to come anywhere near me!

> It's clear you spent Mother's Day weekend ignoring
> Mom while trying to find something -- anything,
> really -- to try and cover up the awful stain of
> this...

LOL! I made one post all weekend. The day BEFORE Mother's Day! Live with it, shit head. Aren't you the pathetic loser that posted Christmas morning? Go suck on that a bit longer.

> "When requesting an UberBLACK, you can expect a
> pickup from a car similar to the ones below.
> Note: There are many cars not listed! This is just
> to give you a rough idea.
>
> BMW 5-Series & 7-Series, Mercedes
> S/G/GL/GLA/GLC-Class+, Volvo XC90, Executive
> Lincoln Towncar, Infiniti Q70, Lexus LS460, Audi
> A6/A7/A8, Hyundai Genesis, Jaguar XF/XJ, Range
> Rover, Porsche Cayenne & Macan, Rolls-Royce
> Phantom & Ghost, Cadillac Escalade, Volvo S80."

Again, in cased you missed it. We are not affiliated with Uber® in any way.

Once again, you fucked up and got caught in your pile of shit. It's why you won't address any of the numerous links run by Uber that shoot your fucking statement into smithereens.

> The above reads as it does because a Lincoln Town
> Car is the very epitome of what people think of
> when the words "limousine" or "executive car" are
> mentioned.

The above reads the way it does because it was written by an uninformed dumbass. It's probably why you rely on it so much.

Let's recap...

NYC

Detroit, MI

Town Car on that list? That's a big NOPE! Damn, that one is going to leave a mark!

Ohio

Damn, I don't seem to see the Town Car on that list either. That's a big smack across the face!

Chicago

Bangalore, India
http://www.uberkit.net/blog/list-of-uber-approved-cars-in-bangalore-india-93-vehicles/

Bwahahahahahahahah! Even in Bangalore, India, a POS Town Car is only good enough to qualify for UberX!

San Francisco, CA

LOL! Even the Uber in the city where its HQ is located doesn't accept the POS Town Car for UberBlack!

Los Angeles, CA

Atlanta, GA

Want some more?

Miami
http://ubersouthflorida.com/lux-vehicle-requirements/

No Town Car there either.

DFW
http://www.driveuberdfw.com/uberblack/

Hmmm. Not there. I'm beginning to wonder if there are any areas a Town Car could qualify for UberBlack. Put those Google skills to good use and see if you can find me a place where it is acceptable! Doofus.

> More dysfunctionaL bullshit. Under the pathetic
> handle "I own you on City-Data," you posted the
> following paranoid drivel here on October 15 of
> last year:
>
> "Oaktonite, Fairlaker, VendorDud, Major Barbara
> and now Reynard32."

Wow, dude, you really do see me everywhere. You can keep claiming this bullshit because I find it hilarious. It's nothing more than further confirmation that I own your sorry ass. You hang on my every word. You see me in places I don't post. Basically, I control you. Now dance, marionette!

Oh, and I am the one that eats regularly at Victoria and Albert's and various places along the Space Coast. No V&A last month though. Tried the California Grill instead. Try to keep your shit together!
Attachments:
CG[1].jpg

Date: May 11, 2016 12:21PM

Kilton Wrote:
> Fanboi is such a fraud Wrote:
> -----
> > It's clear you spent Mother's Day weekend
> ignoring
> > Mom while trying to find something -- anything,
> > really -- to try and cover up the awful stain
> of
> > this...
>
> LOL, imagine being Fanboi's mom. You'd probably be
> so proud of your "successful" son, with his
> government job in DC that he tells you is so
> important. But alas, his "job" is sitting on
> forums like FFU all day clicking 'refresh' and
> trolling. That's literally all he does. He's a
> go-nowhere government employee, the ultimate
> representation of the classic stereotype. Then
> outside of work, he sits at home watching sports
> and cartoons.
>
> If only mom could know the truth. :-)
>
> src="http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BNjQyMzY
> xMzY3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDcwOTY2MQ@@._V1_CR0,29,3
> 04,171_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg">

Look who's back! Must've been a busy month tracking IP addresses! LOL!

Good job linking the picture! It's not hard to see how you have those mad IP tracking skilz!

Posted by: Kilton Fail ()
Date: May 11, 2016 12:28PM

just a few Wrote:
>
> Look who's back! Must've been a busy month
> tracking IP addresses! LOL!
>
> Good job linking the picture! It's not hard to
> see how you have those mad IP tracking skilz!

lulz

Kilton tries.

Kilton fails.

1361304798_dominoes_launch_fail.gif

Date: May 11, 2016 01:05PM

nEevT Wrote:
> Boy that obviously got your old ass all worked up huh? lmao

No, it merely confirmed what a worthless fucking lying slimeball scum-sucking pussy you are. There has never been a question in this thread of whether ferry service of some sort ran to LGA through 2000. Only a total dick-lacking Falls Church asshole could be so cowardly as to try the stupid stunt that you did. Of course, you are long and well known for being nothing but such a total dick-lacking Falls Church asshole, so your self-shaming asshole conduct here came as little or no surprise at all.

> You've got at least 2 or 3 different posters all mixed in together.

No, you hapless stupid shit. It would be just the "two" of you low-life loser scumbags, each of course being one with the other and with legions of other phony douchebag toy-soldier dumbshits that you invent and then pretend not to know anything about. That's just the sort of juvenile behavior that little-girl scumbags tend to engage in on the internet. That and pimping the handles of those who are so easily and so completely dominating and kicking the living shit out of them. How many times have you turned that pimp trick in this thread, you pathetic little stench-twat? You most certainly are and long have been even less than just a little girl.

> Nope, not non-existent. As I just finished making
> you look like a complete dumbfuck by proving.

Hahaha! TOTALLY non-existent, you pathetic lying asshole. There has in fact been no ferry service of any sort at all to LGA since 2000. That's more than 15 years ago, you know. And there has been no service by the defunct Delta Water Shuttle since 1998, which is when the one-time contractor -- having failed even to make an attempt to obtain a Port Authority franchise for continuing its operations -- folded up and collapsed into bankruptcy, its assets being ceded to the new operator -- the giant commuter ferry combine of Arthur Imperatore and NY Waterway -- with no managerial role at all left over for Delta Airlines. What all this means of course is that there never was a single day on which both the Delta Water Shuttle and Esca were open and in operation at the same time. It never happened. When goaded into it, you simply let Google lead you in the wrong direction, much as had been expected. Your bad, dumbfuck!

> Yep, like thousands of other people I was in and
> out of Manhattan pretty much weekly since that's
> where our main offices were.

LOL! That's a xerox copy of the same old sorry-ass made-up sack-of-shit that you long ago bungled into posting as part of miserably failed efforts to shore up your blatantly misguided and misinformed claims about scallops, another of the many things that you basically know nothing about. In fact, your whole Google-based Dave Pasternack escapade here has done nothing but cost you big time. That 2004 James Beard Award -- yes, 2004, though you somehow failed to mention that at the time -- didn't turn out to be much of a feather, did it? Esca has never managed to be more than mediocre, and Dave's own break-away effort at Barchetta failed in a laughable 15 months. And all the while, chefs over at sister-ship Del Posto were winning all the awards that Dave was once thought worthy of. As usual, you just got suckered, asshole.

> Yes, I have eaten at Esca.

No, you have never eaten at Esca. You simply LIED THROUGH YOUR TEETH about that as well and now have no choice but to stick to your stupid-ass story, no matter how much of a pathetic dumbfuck asshole that makes you out to be. And let's be very clear here that -- like so much else -- it makes you out to be a colossally titanic dumbfuck asshole. And just like Lake Tahoe and Brevard County, you actually know nothing at all unGooglish about anything in the borough of Manhattan. You even ran away from such pedestrian references as Pier 57 and the High Line. What an ignoramus.

> Again, apology accepted. Bitch

Again, shove it and a cactus up your so very badly beaten ass, you pathetic little no-account coward. If it weren't for envy and butthurt, you'd have damned little more than nothing to rightfully call your own.

PS. Stare here in wonder at the imposing size and wondrous glories of the bay scallop -- Capes in this case. Or are they actually deep-fried garbanzo beans? Or maybe chunks of shark or skate tossed into the bag in order to pad profits...
Attachments:
cape_scallops.jpg

Date: May 11, 2016 01:14PM

Obsession, thy name is ... Wrote:
> Asshole Spotter. Someone of your station in life
> should have access to top-notch psychotherapy.

The long ago damage was so great that these idiots now suffer convulsive spasms and paroxysms at the mere mention of the name "Asshole Spotter". In between mentions of the name "Asshole Spotter", they quake in fear and dread that someone might be about to mention the name "Asshole Spotter."

Posted by: deyjv ()
Date: May 11, 2016 02:52PM

> nEevT Wrote:
> -----
> > Boy that obviously got your old ass all worked
> up huh? lmao
>
> No, it merely confirmed what a worthless fucking
> lying slimeball scum-sucking pussy you are. There
> has never been a question in this thread of
> whether ferry service of some sort ran to LGA
> through 2000. Only a total dick-lacking Falls
> Church asshole could be so cowardly as to try the
> stupid stunt that you did. Of course, you are
> long and well known for being nothing but such a
> total dick-lacking Falls Church asshole, so your
> self-shaming asshole conduct here came as little
> or no surprise at all.
>
> > You've got at least 2 or 3 different posters all
> mixed in together.
>
> No, you hapless stupid shit. It would be just the
> "two" of you low-life loser scumbags, each of
> course being one with the other and with legions
> of other phony douchebag toy-soldier dumbshits
> that you invent and then pretend not to know
> anything about. That's just the sort of juvenile
> behavior that little-girl scumbags tend to engage
> in on the internet. That and pimping the handles
> of those who are so easily and so completely
> dominating and kicking the living shit out of
> them. How many times have you turned that pimp
> trick in this thread, you pathetic little
> stench-twat? You most certainly are and long have
> been even less than just a little girl.
>
> > Nope, not non-existent. As I just finished
> making
> > you look like a complete dumbfuck by proving.
>
> Hahaha! TOTALLY non-existent, you pathetic lying
> asshole. There has in fact been no ferry service
> of any sort at all to LGA since 2000. That's more
> than 15 years ago, you know. And there has been
> no service by the defunct Delta Water Shuttle
> since 1998, which is when the one-time contractor
> -- having failed even to make an attempt to obtain
> a Port Authority franchise for continuing its
> operations -- folded up and collapsed into
> bankruptcy, its assets being ceded to the new
> operator -- the giant commuter ferry combine of
> Arthur Imperatore and NY Waterway -- with no
> managerial role at all left over for Delta
> Airlines. What all this means of course is that
> there never was a single day on which both the
> Delta Water Shuttle and Esca were open and in
> operation at the same time. It never happened.
> When goaded into it, you simply let Google lead
> you in the wrong direction, much as had been
> expected. Your bad, dumbfuck!
>
> > Yep, like thousands of other people I was in
> and
> > out of Manhattan pretty much weekly since
> that's
> > where our main offices were.
>
> LOL! That's a xerox copy of the same old
> sorry-ass made-up sack-of-shit that you long ago
> bungled into posting as part of miserably failed
> efforts to shore up your blatantly misguided and
> misinformed claims about scallops, another of the
> many things that you basically know nothing about.
> In fact, your whole Google-based Dave Pasternack
> escapade here has done nothing but cost you big
> time. That 2004 James Beard Award -- yes, 2004,
> though you somehow failed to mention that at the
> time -- didn't turn out to be much of a feather,
> did it? Esca has never managed to be more than
> mediocre, and Dave's own break-away effort at
> Barchetta failed in a laughable 15 months. And
> all the while, chefs over at sister-ship Del Posto
> were winning all the awards that Dave was once
> thought worthy of. As usual, you just got
> suckered, asshole.
>
> > Yes, I have eaten at Esca.
>
> No, you have never eaten at Esca. You simply LIED
> THROUGH YOUR TEETH about that as well and now have
> no choice but to stick to your stupid-ass story,
> no matter how much of a pathetic dumbfuck asshole
> that makes you out to be. And let's be very clear
> here that -- like so much else -- it makes you out
> to be a colossally titanic dumbfuck asshole. And
> just like Lake Tahoe and Brevard County, you
> actually know nothing at all unGooglish about
> anything in the borough of Manhattan. You even
> ran away from such pedestrian references as Pier
> 57 and the High Line. What an ignoramus.
>
> > Again, apology accepted. Bitch
>
> Again, shove it and a cactus up your so very badly
> beaten ass, you pathetic little no-account coward.
> If it weren't for envy and butthurt, you'd have
> damned little more than nothing to rightfully call
> your own.
>
> PS. Stare here in wonder at the imposing size and
> wondrous glories of the bay scallop -- Capes in
> this case. Or are they actually deep-fried
> garbanzo beans? Or maybe chunks of shark or skate
> tossed into the bag in order to pad profits...
> .

^ LOL! Christ... Look at that mess. Easy old dude. You're going to pop that aneurysm getting all worked up like that.

Once again I'll have to wade into your chest-deep bullshit help you try to focus all of those voices in your head...

> Hahaha! TOTALLY non-existent, you pathetic lying
> asshole.

Obviously not "non-existent" as your own post concedes.

> There has in fact been no ferry service
> of any sort at all to LGA since 2000.
> That's more than 15 years ago, you know.

Now you're trying to change it up to 2000? lmao!

> And there has been
> no service by the defunct Delta Water Shuttle
> since 1998, which is when the one-time contractor
> -- having failed even to make an attempt to obtain
> a Port Authority franchise for continuing its
> operations -- folded up and collapsed into
> bankruptcy, its assets being ceded to the new
> operator -- the giant commuter ferry combine of
> Arthur Imperatore and NY Waterway -- with no
> managerial role at all left over for Delta
> Airlines.

I've already made you look like a fool re this multiple times but, since you insist, I will again.

> What all this means of course is that
> there never was a single day on which both the
> Delta Water Shuttle and Esca were open and in
> operation at the same time. It never happened.

As above, the Delta Water Shuttle ceased operations on 12/29/2000.

Esca opened in early 2000.

[/quote]
May 8, 2000
Make a Fish
By GAEL GREENE
With seafood-friendly Esca, Molto Mario and Joe B. have extended their winning streak to four; at Avra, too, there's gold in them thar gills.

http://nymag.com/nymetro/food/reviews/insatiable/3057/
[/quote]

You fail again. Sorry for your loss.

And, yes, I did commute weekly to Manhattan and yes I have eaten at Esca multiple times.

(PS: For a guy so dependent on Google, your search skills really suck.)

Date: May 11, 2016 02:56PM

just a few Wrote:
> The one with the address of 5838 Columbia Pike Falls Church, VA?

You simpletion assfuck. Despite what the US Postal Service might think, the German Gourmet is nowhere near the tiny decaying shithole of Falls Church City, and you only mark yourself once again as nothing but a no-account dickless coward in flip-flopping back and forth on that matter. Such a piece of worthless Falls Church trash.

What was at the time called the Falls Church store -- the one that you tripped over so very badly back in the day -- was just across the street from the tiny decaying shithole of Falls Church City. It was for quite some time in fact just down the street from what was at 105 West Broad Street before Ireland's Four Porvinces came along in 1997. Have you figured out yet what that was, you raging little asshole?

> The usual. Spaetzle salad, a variety of wursts,
> Nusschinken, and Schweinebauch. Also picked up a
> bag of lemon gummy cola bottles. Didn't get the
> bread and rolls this time as I had stopped in the
> Heidelberg the previous day. Go ahead and Google
> that place too!

LOL! Did staff welcome you in German as you arrived? Heck, you flat out suck at English. As for the Heidelberg, it also moved, and we were regulars there from the 1970's -- long before that move came about. It was on our regular commutes into the city, so we stopped off often. But don't be shy, asshole -- eat some more real-world shit. We made it special just for you,. you sorry-ass little Google-turd.

> The fact that you think a routine trip to a local
> purveyor of imported goods is some sort of luxury
> is indicative of just how far up the ladder you
> need to climb just to come anywhere near me!

Boy, your brain is just a total junkyard. You're the bright one who thought GG was some sort of upscale place that would be beyond the reach of folks like "Asshole Spotter." Bwahahaha! You certainly got your flabby little ass kicked on that one! Scientists now have to take your enduring butthurt into account when trying to measure the cosmic background radiation.

> LOL! I made one post all weekend. The day BEFORE Mother's Day!

Reminder: Mother's Day was Sunday, May 8.

> Again, in cased you missed it. We are not
> affiliated with Uber® in any way.

And neither are you, asshole. You are just a babbling no-account dumbfuck. But who do you think runs and supports the uber-estimate website? What is their purpose? From where do they get their information? Worse yet, when will you conceed the plain and simple fact that a Lincoln Town Car is the very definition of upscale transportation in the minds of millions, so many of whom would appear to be a whole lot richer and a whole lot smarter than you are. Which is probably why they DO NOT tend to live in the decaying shithole of Falls Church City.

> Wow, dude, you really do see me everywhere.

Only where you are, you transparent asshole.

> Oh, and I am the one that eats regularly at Victoria and Albert's
> and various places along the Space Coast. No V&A last month though.
> Tried the California Grill instead. Try to keep your shit together!

You were not anywhere in Florida when you recently claimed to be, douchebag. As that onion was peeled/unpeeled, it became more and more apparent that the whole affair was a concocted and horribly botched hoax, one undone in the end by your own dumbfuck foolishness and "same device" ineptitude. Nice job, you fucking stooge.

Well, off to dinner and the ballgame again now, regardless of what Twitter migtht have to say. Enjoy wallowing in your inferiority in the meantime. It's what defines you, after all.

Date: May 11, 2016 11:41PM

> Well, off to dinner and the ballgame again now,
> regardless of what Twitter might have to say.
> Enjoy wallowing in your inferiority in the
> meantime. It's what defines you, after all.

Hmmm...20 strikeouts. I wonder what that ticket stub will be worth in 20 years. LOL!

Posted by: Asshole Spotter is Obsessed ()
Date: May 12, 2016 08:28AM

> -----
> > Well, off to dinner and the ballgame again now,
> > regardless of what Twitter might have to say.
> > Enjoy wallowing in your inferiority in the
> > meantime. It's what defines you, after all.
>
> Hmmm...20 strikeouts. I wonder what that ticket
> stub will be worth in 20 years. LOL!

20 strikeouts? That sounds like your performance on this thread. You are the Dave Kingman of FU.

Date: May 12, 2016 10:44AM

> -----
> > Well, off to dinner and the ballgame again now,
> > regardless of what Twitter might have to say.
> > Enjoy wallowing in your inferiority in the
> > meantime. It's what defines you, after all.
>
> Hmmm...20 strikeouts. I wonder what that ticket
> stub will be worth in 20 years. LOL!

$49.95 - think you'll be able to afford it? LOL!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1996-ROGER-CLEMENS-20-Ks-STRIKEOUTS-MLB-Baseball-FULL-UNUSED-TICKET-Mint-/252069306425?hash=item3ab0806039:g:~v4AAOSw~gRV3LQL

Date: May 12, 2016 11:17AM

> > LOL! I made one post all weekend. The day
> BEFORE Mother's Day!
>
> Reminder: Mother's Day was Sunday, May 8.

No reminder needed. Was your mom able to find her way out of the bottle for the weekend?

> > Again, in cased you missed it. We are not
> > affiliated with Uber® in any way.

>
> And neither are you, asshole.

Never claimed to be. However, unlike you, I've used UberX and UberBlack.

> But who do you
> think runs and supports the uber-estimate website?

Some guy named Zach runs and supports it. He began it shortly after Uber launched their API in 2014.

Because you're too stupid to find it on your own:

http://uberestimate.kinja.com/welcome-1718476267

So, in conclusion, some guy named Zach does NOT know anymore about Uber than Uber itself.

> What is their purpose?

To provide an estimate for an Uber fare. Are you really this stupid?

> From where do they get
> their information?

They get their fair estimate information from Uber's API. The rest of their information is bogus and has been shown as such. Need I remind you once again?

NYC

Detroit, MI

Ohio

Chicago

Bangalore, India

San Francisco, CA

Los Angeles, CA

Atlanta, GA

Want some more?

Miami

DFW

Hmmm. Not there. I'm beginning to wonder if there are any areas a Town Car could qualify for UberBlack. Put those Google skills to good use and see if you can find me a place where it is acceptable! Doofus.

One more...
Seattle
http://seattle.ubermovement.com/uberblack/

> Worse yet, when will you
> conceed the plain and simple fact that a Lincoln
> Town Car is the very definition of upscale
> transportation in the minds of millions, so many
> of whom would appear to be a whole lot richer and
> a whole lot smarter than you are.

Is that a question? Usually, you put a question mark after a question.

It WAS a couple of years ago. As correctly noted, it is now just a high mileage, high wear and tear POS.

Do you see a Town Car on this list?

http://www.houstontx.gov/ara/regaffairs/transportationdocs/Limo_Approved_Vehicle_List-2015november.pdf

Let's just cut to the chase. You were unaware that Lincoln stopped making the Town Car in 2011. At one point it was a decent executive sedan. Today it isn't. You got caught in another of your bullshit lies.

Date: May 12, 2016 01:39PM

deyjv Wrote:
> ^ LOL! Christ... Look at that mess.

Yes, indeed. Just look and see how badly you've been torn to shreds yet again, you pathetic lying little scumbag. It has in plain and simple terms never been suggested in this thread that ferry service to LGA ended prior to December 2000. But you are too much of a fat-headed worthless piece-of-shit asshole liar to be constrained by anything so inconvenient as actual facts. This of course is just par for the course with you and hence with your little coterie of similarly dishonest toadie asshole alternate personalities.

The problem that all your ignorant douchebag aspects face here of course is that after several years of attacks by the Port Authority, Harbor Shuttle Inc. never even entered a bid for a franchise to continue its Delta Water Shuttle operations. Without such a franchise, the service quickly went bankrupt, bring replaced in its entirety by NY Waterway in May 1998. This was nearly two years before the first customer was ever seated at Esca, meaning that there were EXACTLY NO DAYS AT ALL on which anyone could have ridden the Delta Water Shuttle into Manhattan and on the same day dined at Esca. It was an impossibility. Yes, even for asswipe lying dumbshits.

And when in light of these facts, you were pressed to provide the actual name of the water-taxi service you claimed to have been riding on these "almost weekly" commutes of yours, you -- in your typical ignorance -- fucked up royally and let Google lead you into the wrong answer. Too bad for you, fumblefuck, but there's no going back now. The flimsy-ass curtain has been pulled back to reveal nothing but another of your messes of desperate assfuck lying. That's all you really are -- a desperate assfuck liar.

> Once again I'll have to wade into your chest-deep
> bullshit help you try to focus all of those voices
> in your head...

Excuse me, but you're a serial offender on charges of being a worthless lying asshole. Nothing you say carries any weight at all. As has been shown over and over and over again, you simply make shit up as you go along. You're just a worse than disreputable fucking pathological liar. Scallop season was never "long past". Sea scallops are almost everywhere preferred to tiny little bay scallops. Bay scallops are a small-time niche product, while fresh, wild-caught scallops are available in this market 365 days a year. In years of low harvest, bay scallops have routinely been padded with plugs of shark and skate. One of the most popular ways of preparing such bay scallops as do become available is to deep-fry them. All of these simple facts directly contradict one or more episodes of your pathetic serial lying.

> As above, the Delta Water Shuttle ceased operations on 12/29/2000.

No, it did not. What once had been the Delta Water Shuttle was officially declared dead and buried as of May 1, 1998. The ferry route itself was then handed over to and rather briefly run by NY Waterway -- completely independent of any managerial control or input by Delta Air Lines. Delta was simply cut out of the picture. It became a by-stander. Service to and from LGA was meanwhile cut back to weekdays during rush hour, the same sort of schedule that was run across the rest of the NY Waterway commuter ferry empire.

If you had actually made any of these trips at all, you would of course have known to say "NY Waterway" when goaded into providing a name. But you had never made any such trip at all, so you let Google lead you into making a terrible mistake. And at that, when you first began your claims of these entirely fictitious trips, it was without note of any sort that all of them had actually occurred back in the days of the 20th century. Stupid assfuck was simply caught W-A-A-A-A-Y off base and has been peeing all over himself over it ever since.

> Esca opened in early 2000.

LOL! You previously claimed that it was in mid-2000. I guess you forgot. It actually opened in April 2000, which isn't really either one. Once again you are found to be out of the loop and far behind the curve.

"Mario Batali and Joseph Bastianich own or have invested in a number of restaurants. Here is a list of restaurants they own jointly.
Esca -- Theater district, opened April 2000, 70 seats inside."

> And, yes, I did commute weekly to Manhattan and yes I have eaten
> at Esca multiple times.

You did no such thing, you shit-for-brains coward. Actual commuters actually learn things. You meanwhile manifest a complete ignorance of all about Manhattan. You never made any of these claimed trips, but are forced to lie and lie and lie about it to protect your own sorry filthy lying ass. Your pleadings long ago became nothing but weak and very bad comedy, you pathetic little loser dumbfuck.

Posted by: Yxmvd ()
Date: May 12, 2016 02:25PM

> deyjv Wrote:
> -----
> > ^ LOL! Christ... Look at that mess.
>
> Yes, indeed. Just look and blah blah blah blah...

So easy to get you all worked up. Check your BP old dude. I don't want you to stroke out on us. lmao

You know that you don't get paid by the word here and that nobody reads all of your bullshit right?

>
> > As above, the Delta Water Shuttle ceased
> operations on 12/29/2000.
>
> No, it did not. What once had been the Delta
> Water Shuttle was officially declared dead and
> buried as of May 1, 1998. The ferry route itself
> was then handed over to and rather briefly run by
> NY Waterway -- completely independent of any
> managerial control or input by Delta Air Lines.
> Delta was simply cut out of the picture. It
> became a by-stander. Service to and from LGA was
> meanwhile cut back to weekdays during rush hour,
> the same sort of schedule that was run across the
> rest of the NY Waterway commuter ferry empire.
>
> If you had actually made any of these trips at
> all, you would of course have known to say "NY
> Waterway" when goaded into providing a name. But
> you had never made any such trip at all, so you
> let Google lead you into making a terrible
> mistake. And at that, when you first began your
> claims of these entirely fictitious trips, it was
> without note of any sort that all of them had
> actually occurred back in the days of the 20th
> century. Stupid assfuck was simply caught
> W-A-A-A-A-Y off base and has been peeing all over
> himself over it ever since.

No fucktard, as I said earlier the whole irrelevant bullshit tangent that you tried to go off on re the distinction between the operators running the DELTA Water Shuttle was just your own lame attempt to claw your way out of the hole that you'd dug for yourself after you realized that the DELTA Water Shuttle did not stop operating in 1998 as you'd claimed.

No passengers using it cared or likely even knew who was operating it. You got off of the DELTA Shuttle plane and walked out through the DELTA Shuttle terminal to get a ticket for the DELTA Water Shuttle at a DELTA counter or DELTA kiosk at the rear of the DELTA Marine Terminal or bought a ticket in advance as part of your DELTA booking. You then walked out the back of the DELTA terminal to a dock with a sign above that said DELTA Water Shuttle and got on a boat that had DELTA Water Shuttle painted on it and other DELTA branding and were greeted by crew wearing DELTA uniforms, took your seat and passed the time in transit reading one of the complimentary newspapers with a "Compliments of DELTA" sticker on it and drinking coffee from DELTA-branded cup. On the way back you boarded at a dock with the same DELTA branding to repeat the process in reverse.

Nobody gave a shit who was operating the DELTA Water Shuttle for DELTA. NY Waterway operated it for DELTA as the DELTA Water Shuttle. Once again:

>
> > Esca opened in early 2000.
>
> LOL! You previously claimed that it was in
> mid-2000. I guess you forgot. It actually opened
> in April 2000, which isn't really either one.
> Once again you are found to be out of the loop and
> far behind the curve.
>
> "Mario Batali and Joseph Bastianich own or have
> invested in a number of restaurants. Here is a
> list of restaurants they own jointly.
> ...
> Esca -- Theater district, opened April 2000, 70
> seats inside."

No, I don't believe that I did. But it would make no difference in proving that you were wrong since...

wait for it...

April 2000 still comes before December 2000.

Which again is irrelevant since as I said there are many other ways into and out of Manhattan that I also used before, during, and after that time.

>
> > And, yes, I did commute weekly to Manhattan and
> yes I have eaten
> > at Esca multiple times.
>
> You did no such thing, you shit-for-brains coward.
> Actual commuters actually learn things. You
> meanwhile manifest a complete ignorance of all
> about Manhattan. You never made any of these
> claimed trips, but are forced to lie and lie and
> lie about it to protect your own sorry filthy
> lying ass. Your pleadings long ago became nothing
> but weak and very bad comedy, you pathetic little
> loser dumbfuck.

Yes, I did commute weekly to Manhattan and, yes, I have eaten at Esca multiple times. As painful for you as that obviously is. lmao

Date: May 12, 2016 03:34PM

Asshole Spotter is Obsessed Wrote:
> 20 strikeouts? That sounds like your performance
> on this thread. You are the Dave Kingman of FU.

Bitter much, you low-life, low-income, lying little fairy-twat? Here, suck on this for a while: walk-off HR on Monday, 20 strikeouts on Wednesday, "A Night at the Park" on Thursday, two with the Fish on Saturday. All from the Club Level of course. Enjoy choking on all that dust, assfuck. After that, I'll be happy to kick your flabby ass around the room some more, you pitiful low-grade loser.

Date: May 12, 2016 03:43PM

just a few Wrote:
> $49.95 - think you'll be able to afford it? LOL!

LOL!!! I already have one for Scherzer, you stupid dumbfuck. I was there last night. You of course were not. Just as you were never in Florida when you recently claimed to be, you worthless lying same-device Falls Church-dwelling scumbag.

Eat some more shit, asshole. Then wallow some more in your naked inferiority. It is ever what defines you.

Date: May 12, 2016 04:44PM

just a few Wrote:
> No reminder needed.

LOL! Do you need a second reminder that you fucked up the dates? What an incredible simple shit.

> Was your mom able to find her way out of the bottle for the weekend?

She's deceased, shit-for-brains -- as a person with any sort of measurable IQ would have been able to figure out from having any inkling at all as to my own age. You fell short on that bit, however. Not at all a surprise.

> Never claimed to be.

So be an even bigger asshole if you can. You claimed that Uberestimate was not worthy as it is not legally associated with Uber. YOU are not legally associated with Uber either, and you have to ditch Mom and spend Mother's Day weekend googling local Uber sites in vain hopes of scrounging up into that will somehow help redeem your sorry ass here. Like it or not, pauper-boy, a Lincoln Town Car is and long has been the reigning champion of its class.

> However, unlike you, I've used UberX and UberBlack.

As you were just too fucking dumb to understand the first time, I'll note again that I use Uber when I need to get around DC where parking is so often such a problem. In Atlanta, by contrast, an executive car service (have you looked it up yet?) was the order of the day for reasons that apparently have just gone sailing right over your limited-capacity head.

> Some guy named Zach runs and supports it. He began it shortly
> after Uber launched their API in> 2014.

Never heard of him. But at least he knows where on the totem pole a Lincoln Town Car stands.

> They get their fair estimate information from Uber's API.

I see. Any idea where their FARE info comes from? And doesn't that count as being related to Uber?

> The rest of their information is bogus and has been shown as such.
> Need I remind you once again?

Well after all, you invested your Mother's Day weekend in googling up all this stuff. Might as well ry to leverage it somehow. Won't change the facts any though.

> Is that a question? Usually, you put a question mark after a question.

Yes, I usually do. But if you understoood anything at all about actual English, you would know that punctuation is not a military exercise, but rather a tool of the author. See Spot run, asshole.

> Let's just cut to the chase. You were unaware that Lincoln stopped making
> the Town Car in 2011.

It was in all the papers.

> At one point it was a decent executive sedan. Today it isn't.

And yet, hundreds if not thousands of executive car services all over the country maintain Town Cars in their stables. This is beceause they are still among the most preferred and most often asked for upscale rides among people who have money and are willing to spend it. I doubt you know any of those however.

> You got caught in another of your bullshit lies.

You haven't a fucking clue, asshole. You're just a useless downscale dumbshit who doesn't know what having actual money is like. Suck on it, dumbfuck -- in the grand scale of things, you are nothing but trash.

So bye-bye for now, peasant-fuck. I'll be off at this point to go do a little hob-nobbing.

Posted by: FIFY ()
Date: May 12, 2016 09:28PM

> I'll be off at this point to go do a little hob-nobbing knob-slobbering.

^^^ FIFY

Posted by: Asshole Spotter is Obsessed ()
Date: May 13, 2016 06:52AM

> Asshole Spotter is Obsessed Wrote:
> -----
> > 20 strikeouts? That sounds like your
> performance
> > on this thread. You are the Dave Kingman of
> FU.
>
> Bitter much, you low-life, low-income, lying
> little fairy-twat? Here, suck on this for a
> while: walk-off HR on Monday, 20 strikeouts on
> Wednesday, "A Night at the Park" on Thursday, two
> with the Fish on Saturday. All from the Club
> Level of course. Enjoy choking on all that dust,
> assfuck. After that, I'll be happy to kick your
> flabby ass around the room some more, you pitiful
> low-grade loser.

Most of us remember elementary school fondly. Most of us move on.

Date: May 13, 2016 09:07AM

> just a few Wrote:
> -----
> > No reminder needed.
>
> LOL! Do you need a second reminder that you
> fucked up the dates?

And where might that be? Hint: You fucked up again!

> She's deceased, shit-for-brains -- as a person
> with any sort of measurable IQ would have been
> able to figure out from having any inkling at all
> as to my own age.

Many people live well into their 90s and beyond. She hit the bottle too hard to make it that long?

> So be an even bigger asshole if you can. You
> claimed that Uberestimate was not worthy as it is
> not legally associated with Uber.

It is not associated with Uber besides utilizing their API. It even says so.

> YOU are not
> legally associated with Uber either, and you have
> to ditch Mom and spend Mother's Day weekend
> googling local Uber sites in vain hopes of
> scrounging up into that will somehow help redeem
> your sorry ass here. Like it or not, pauper-boy,
> a Lincoln Town Car is and long has been the
> reigning champion of its class.

Nope. Not so much. That's why it is disqualified from being an acceptable vehicle for UberBlack.

NYC

Detroit, MI

Ohio

Chicago

Bangalore, India

San Francisco, CA

Los Angeles, CA

Atlanta, GA

Want some more?

Miami

DFW

One more...
Seattle
http://seattle.ubermovement.com/uberblack/

> I'll note again that I use Uber
> when I need to get around DC where parking is so
> often such a problem.

You can note it all you want, but it doesn't make it true. Your fraud has been exposed. You shit the bed when you proclaimed you "have" UberBlack!

Date: May 14, 2016 12:09AM

Just got back from the game. Sat down in the Delta seats as usual. Took UberBlack. No Town Car. Had a nice conversation with Larry Leavy. Google it, shit for brains.

Posted by: Oh ReallY? ()
Date: May 15, 2016 08:50AM

city of falls church... Wrote:
> Falls Church police are looking to get get Teslas
> police cars. Vienna is stuck in the past.

Teslas make sense, they only drive from the station to Starbucks and back. They are really practiced at directing citizens to reporting anything requiring investigation to the McLean District Station.

What they really need is a bunch of clown noses.

PS> City of Falls Church PD sucks!

Posted by: Officer Steve Rau ()
Date: May 16, 2016 07:15PM

If we had more niggers and volent spices (not the ones we have here in NOVA) the FCPD would have much more to occupy themselves with. As it stands we just like harrassing teenagers over their drug and alcohol problems.

Pages: Previous1234567All
Current Page: 7 of 7

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.