HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 4 of 8
Re: Osama El - Atari Buffalo Wing Factory Owners Brother Running fromt he Federalies
Posted by: Abu dhabi ()
Date: July 17, 2009 07:57PM

Abu Dhabi, anyone? A perfect safe haven for white collar criminals wanting an huge, luxury beachfront home and no extradition. Especially those who will blend in easily in UAB. Just my best guess on whereabouts. It was never London.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Osama El - Atari Buffalo Wing Factory Owners Brother Running fromt he Federalies
Posted by: Abu dhabi ()
Date: July 17, 2009 07:59PM

Correction to my post: UAE not UAB

Posted by: TR ()
Date: July 17, 2009 10:59PM

Osama has come and gone thru Miami on his way out of town. Saw a story on Fox news today that some folks up there are looking for him. Gone like a coool breeze

Posted by: Chany-Leigh ()
Date: July 18, 2009 04:44PM

What a shocker!

Posted by: Brian ()
Date: July 18, 2009 04:59PM

"Call me racist but, why is it that so many white businessmen lie and steal from the women of color who produce the majority of products for the United States?"

yeah seriously wtf are you talking about?

Posted by: PV Heather ()
Date: July 19, 2009 05:49PM

For all the racist comments, I just wanted to chime in that I too went to school with Osama, for high school and I think some middle school, and he was just as American as the whitest, flat-top wearing, football playing jock out there. So all that terrorist/immigrant crap is pointless.

That being said, the guy was a total self-absorbed jerk, and I can remember countless times him trying to pull one over on a teacher, always wanting to talk his way out of everything. I'm sure he was very nice to his friends and family and maybe some employees, but to plenty of people he was just an arrogant prick and for those of us this whole turn of events doesn't even raise an eyebrow.

Posted by: Reality Check ()
Date: July 20, 2009 12:05AM

What's funny... As the money 'grew', older sis (Majida) became a bigger b*tch. She always tried to influence who her brothers accepted as friends. The friends they chose were rarely 'good enough' in her eyes. And she wasn't judging people by anything of substance. Rather by money...and class. How soon she forgets where they were raised in Old Sterling.

And if you were American, forget it (this, despite the fact the youngest among them were born here). Their father hates Americans. Oldest bro Amjad dislikes most everyone. Poor Osama was a puppet... Did everything to please them, his whole life. They are so d*mn controlling and hateful...and were always disappointed in him, even when they had every reason to be proud of him (back in the day). He was a fun-loving guy who cared very much about others. And now look at him.

And, yes, there ARE charges for harboring a fugitive. And obstruction of justice. So, once the charges come down for Osama....look over your shoulders Atari's.

Posted by: Wings Yiorgi ()
Date: July 20, 2009 07:43AM

So this family had it coming?

Posted by: Reality Check ()
Date: July 20, 2009 08:58AM

I wouldn't say they had it coming. I'm just saying its a shame. And there is no question, how he was controlled and influenced by his family in his formidable years, has something to do with the man he is today. And, it upsets me for him. I'm not going to go into detail, but I witnessed both Osama and Belal be threatened to be 'disowned' by the parents and older sister (not for illegal activity, etc.) but for falling in love with an American...or Belal, for considering Christianity when has was 18. And it was not an idle threat. Seriously, what kind of family would threaten to disown a son....for any reason? Really?

Yet, these are the same parents and siblings who will move into (or at least visit) a luxury family compound with him now. And as f*d up as it seems, they are probably proud of him (speculation), because his actions benefited 'the family'.

I'm just defending him.... It's got to be difficult to make sound decisions in life, with those kinds of pressures and influences.

Posted by: KristaD ()
Date: July 20, 2009 11:31AM

Thanks for the link to the podcast.

Posted by: Wings Yiorgi ()
Date: July 20, 2009 01:45PM

It sounds like a very complicated family issue.
Code Red!

Posted by: sooo funny ()
Date: July 20, 2009 02:04PM

Jive Turkey Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Calling somone a F N P*SSY in a public forum
> diminishes his opinion. That combined with
> construction fraud (2 counts - 10 months apart),
> equals low-life trash with a biased, but
> unweighted opinion.
>
> Gobble Gobble.

LMFAO!!!!!

Posted by: They are ()
Date: July 20, 2009 02:44PM

lacking principles or following a set very different from most of ours. Shame ON THEM. And shame is not well accepted in their culture.

So, SHAME. SHAME AND MORE SHAME ON YOU Mohammed for your parenting skills.

From, a 'stupid, STUPID American!'.... in your own words.

lmao HAHAHAHA LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK WHERE I HAVE LEGITIMATE, HARD-EARNED, MONEY.

Posted by: This family blows ()
Date: July 20, 2009 03:02PM

I agree With "They are" Mohammed was the biggest dick sucker in the world. Worked briefly for the restaurant and he would come in with his stupid shorts and knee high socks jacked up to his ass, and get pissed when people wouldnt call him BABA...HAHHAHAA you are a scum bag Mohammed.

Posted by: Rick Nubbsworthy ()
Date: July 20, 2009 04:22PM

The guy was a con man. The fact that his parents were wack jobs who threatened to disown him probably went a long way into making him the lowlife scumbag two-faced liar he was. Con men and crooks aren't monsters, they're people with friends and a network. The best con men make you think they're your friend very convincingly. This guy had to be a MASTER con artist to get all these bull-ess loans that he had no intention of ever paying back. This guy tricked people like Lurch into thinking he was a good guy meanwhile he was stealing all the money he was throwing around.

It's tough to admit to yourself that you've been conned, you've been had. The guy you thought was your friend betrayed you and everybody and was actually a scumbag crook. I can't begin understand how tough it is to come to terms with this, as I only knew Osama as Lurch's wacky flamboyant rich friend. It seems like lots of people posting here, as well as Sturch from the Junks are "struggaling" with the situation.

Posted by: buffalo wing factory ()
Date: July 20, 2009 04:55PM

meh. F*ck Buffalo Wing Factory... that new Buffalo Wild Wings in gainesville kicks a$$! and I heard one is going in off 28 by the Lambo dealership so Osama can stop by and eat from a GOOD restuarant!

Posted by: Wing Fanatic ()
Date: July 20, 2009 06:42PM

Love hot wings!

Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: July 20, 2009 06:48PM

OMG ME TOO!

Wing Fanatic Wrote:
> Love hot wings!

Posted by: majiiada ()
Date: July 20, 2009 09:59PM

Is Majida still a desert whale?

Posted by: No ()
Date: July 20, 2009 10:38PM

She's not fat, if that's what you mean. Not sure if she's in UAE these days. Do you know?

Posted by: Legal question ()
Date: July 21, 2009 08:57AM

Osama has said to have made substantial payment toward his brother Belal's home in VA, as well as his parents home (near San Diego). If the source of funds can be proven to link back to Osama, can there be a 'forced sale' of these assets to repay the banks? Also, what is the legal process if they are not titled to him?

Maaaaaaaadddddooooooooffffff

Posted by: l;kjljl ()
Date: July 21, 2009 10:15AM

any pictures of majida floating around?

Posted by: You know what? ()
Date: July 21, 2009 01:56PM

Buffalo Wild Wings in Gainesville sucks. Their wings aren't good at all, but their menu is slightly better than BWF.

That is all.

Posted by: To Matt Davis ()
Date: July 21, 2009 02:26PM

To Matt Davis:

I don't think anyone is angry at the Steakhouse... or at you. However, it is highly suspect that there is not tie between Osama and any of those restaurants. It has been rumored, while he and his brother were reporting he was in London, he was actually still in the states. Then, harbored and moved out of the country just last week. So, paaalease, understand the hesitation. Most of the patrons can't trust who is still 'feeding' Osama (whether protecting, funneling money, etc).... besides his brother.

That said, I feel for you... and the new owner. Advice: Look for a new job... 'cause it's all going to fall down.

Posted by: Picture of Majida ()
Date: July 21, 2009 02:31PM

Since this picture is publicly available, by googling "Majida Atari" I've attached it. Normally, I wouldn't post pictures for privacy reasons.

For those not familiar with Arabic names. The 'el-' part simply means 'of the'.

If you are looking for Osama (as I'm sure many are), you don't have to look much further than his sister. He's likely within a 50 mile radius.
Attachments:
512moda_27_thumb.jpg

Posted by: Not bad lookin' ()
Date: July 21, 2009 02:47PM

:)

Posted by: Picture of Majida ()
Date: July 21, 2009 02:58PM

Anyone can look good in a thumbnail. Especially when they have lots to smile about (millions $$$). Pure speculation.

Translated: The Feds will catch you !!
الاجهزة الاتحادية ستلقي القبض عليك

Posted by: True dat ()
Date: July 21, 2009 03:40PM

Everyday is a "thanksgiving" day!

Posted by: wings chick ()
Date: July 21, 2009 03:44PM

At what point will this story hit the Associated Press? I think the country needs to hear about this. If a guy as uneducated as Osama El-Atari can pull this off (up to this point), imagine the amount of undersite and deficiency in regulations in this field. I believe he deserves the attention he apparently has always sought. Lenders around the world should have a picture of this guy in their office. Maybe it's too early. I think Brian Williams needs a phone call.

Posted by: § ()
Date: July 21, 2009 04:54PM

Do you work at chix-and-wings? Is this BEX?

Posted by: Wing Fanatic ()
Date: July 21, 2009 05:23PM

At the very least, Va's atty general should make some big noise.

Posted by: stop it ()
Date: July 21, 2009 05:41PM

Did you ever inflate the numbers when stating your charitable contrbution on your tax return? or did not report the correct sale price of a vehicle to pay less registeration fees? or did not tell the clerk when you noticed that he forgot to charge you for something you bought? or took office supplies for personal use from the company's supply room? or used the internet or phone at work for personal business ... you get the picture
Crooks and con men and women are everywhere ... Osama is as guilty as all the millions of people who borrowed money for houses they could not afford and later defaulted !! They are all guilty

Give this guy and his family a break and go pick on someone else .. I suggest looking in the mirror first

Date: July 21, 2009 05:49PM

You're right. That $1 Slurpee I stole when I was 13 is equivalent to obtaining $44m in fradulent loans.

Teeny tiny toy pot calls BIG GIANT CEMENT TRUCK SIZE Kettle black.

Posted by: No ()
Date: July 21, 2009 06:05PM

Seriously?? No. My parents raised me to be honest. I got a nickle back from a Pepsi maachine, they made me call the service number on the machine. I found a $20 bill on a sidewalk outside a grocery store when I was 7. My parents told me, in order for it to be mine, I (under the watch of MY older sister) had to ask everone going in and out of the grocery store if they lost a $20 bill (during the whole time they shopped). And, if noone claimed it, I could keep it.

And guess what? There are at least a hundred other honest people in the world...because noone took the 20 dollars from me. Try it sometime. Honesty is fun.

Posted by: :)and ()
Date: July 21, 2009 06:25PM

And for the record, I can speak confidently on behalf of the other poster to say the $1 slurpee wasn't shipped to he Middle East.

Bwahahaha

Posted by: In due time ()
Date: July 21, 2009 09:36PM

Wing fanatic and wings chick -- It may be too soon. I think the investigation just recently got underway, after Osama failed to show for court (6/22?) I could be wrong.

But, in response to your comment about him being uneducated.... He is actually quite smart. And very resourceful.

I was angry over this story earlier...and posted some not-so-nice comments about his family. I don't wish any ill against them. But, everyone (family included) needs to see the seriousness of this offense, as you both do. A lot of people (not only institutions) have been hurt by his actions. Unfortunately for him and his family,
I don't think it will be swept under the rug. So, they need to be very careful of their actions going forward.

Posted by: Where's Brian?? ()
Date: July 22, 2009 02:46AM

Brian seemed to disappear after questioning the completely unrelated comment about the white business man and women of color. ?? That was wtf, no doubt.

Aside from the above, I didn't see eye to eye with you, but you were funny as h*ll.

Spicey Honey BBQ wings rock!!

Posted by: SexyBexy ()
Date: July 22, 2009 02:50AM

§ Wrote:
> Do you work at chix-and-wings? Is this BEX?

You mean Rebecca Rayne aka BEX?
Attachments:
BDSM.doc

Posted by: cnn ()
Date: July 22, 2009 09:29AM

cant wait to see this on 60 minutes!!

Posted by: Campaign Contributions ()
Date: July 22, 2009 10:38AM

The Atari’s used some of the money to make a series of campaign contributions, including thousands to Loudoun Sheriff Stephen O. Simpson since 2007. Simpson said that he met El-Atari during his reelection campaign last year and that the young businessman appeared "interested in what we wanted to do over the next four years."
Above from Washington post.
Since it was bad money this money needs be returned, am I correct or not?
What??? Interested in what we wanted to do over the next four years. Ya right… Mr. Stephen O. Simpson gave the money back that’s bad money.

Posted by: stop it is insane ()
Date: July 22, 2009 01:09PM

Stop it - are your out of your mind? Conflating this guy to the ordinary joe who signed a stupid mortgage and is being foreclosed on?

This guy lived a ridiculously lavish lifestyle on borrowed money, no - correct that - fraudulently borrowed money - to the tune of tens of millions, and he gets a pass?

And in response to an earlier query, yes, I would think both prosecutors and creditors will go after assets (i.e., those that family owns) obtained through the fraud. I would not want to be in this family's shoes. And yes, the father will find out just how "stupid" Americans are here - they may be "stupid" initially - but the justice system here is far from kind.

Posted by: Agreed ()
Date: July 22, 2009 01:49PM

To "Stop It is Insane" - I agree.

To "Stop It" - Who are you?? Really? Make yourself known. I'm sure the IRS would like to know.

Posted by: QUESTIONS from a friend ()
Date: July 22, 2009 02:44PM

Okay, so on a more sensitive note....

It had been said, he had a child. Or believed he had a child back in 2007. I believe Hayden was the child's name. According to Osama, he did not want to marry the woman, but he wanted full custody of the child. He had a contract with the mother.

Then, in 2008, according to Osama, the insurance company required DNA tests to determine paternity. At which time, the child was found not to be his.

Can anyone confirm this is true? And, if so, where is the child today? Is the child okay? Was this just a 'figurative' child? I personally never saw him. But, I've always believed Osama...and had no reason to doubt him on this subject.

The reason I raise these questions: 1.) concern for the well-being of the child. 2.) While it does not undo his financial decisions, it may shed a 'human' light on the subject. Because if it is all true, then it is well timed with the beginning of the end (financially) for him.

Please provide info, if you have it.

Posted by: Nubby Rick-Rick ()
Date: July 22, 2009 04:23PM

"friend",

I would assume that the child/DNA/custody story is a lie. This guy is a GRADE A PROFESSIONAL CON MAN. Get it? Understand the implications of that?

"Stop It",

You are insane as has been stated. This guy is a crook who stole 41+ million dollars.

Posted by: Love the name... from 'A Friend' ()
Date: July 22, 2009 04:38PM

To Nubby Rick-Rick.... I assume you are also 'Rick Nubbsworthy'? :) Is that a real name?? love it.

I hear you. Believe me, I consider the possibility that it was all BS. However, I'm struggling to understand why a seemingly excited father-to be calls ME in July of 2007 to tell me a child is 'on the way'.

I'm not the insurance company, I have nothing to do with the insurance company, I don't influence them in any way.... there would no reason for him to contact me (an old friend) to tell me he was expecting a child (unsolicited), unless he was. He had nothing to gain by telling me that.... especially 2 years before everything fell apart.

So... back to my original questions... Anyone?

Posted by: Yiorgi ()
Date: July 22, 2009 04:42PM

One thing is sure, most people agree, that this guy is a major criminal. If and
when he is caught, the law will deal with this lowlife.

Date: July 22, 2009 05:19PM

QUESTIONS from a friend Wrote:
> Okay, so on a more sensitive note....
>
> It had been said, he had a child. Or believed he
> had a child back in 2007. I believe Hayden was
> the child's name. According to Osama, he did not
> want to marry the woman, but he wanted full
> custody of the child. He had a contract with the
> mother.
>
> Then, in 2008, according to Osama, the insurance
> company required DNA tests to determine paternity.
> At which time, the child was found not to be
> his.
>
> Can anyone confirm this is true? And, if so,
> where is the child today? Is the child okay? Was
> this just a 'figurative' child? I personally
> never saw him. But, I've always believed
> Osama...and had no reason to doubt him on this
> subject.
>
> The reason I raise these questions: 1.) concern
> for the well-being of the child. 2.) While it
> does not undo his financial decisions, it may shed
> a 'human' light on the subject. Because if it is
> all true, then it is well timed with the beginning
> of the end (financially) for him.
>
> Please provide info, if you have it.

The woman's name was Destiny and yes, it's her child.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destinys_Child

Posted by: A Friend ()
Date: July 22, 2009 05:48PM

To § - That is hilarious. :) At first I was thinking the girl must be a stripper named Destiny.... bwahahaha. But, then, he did say she was a 'nice' girl... just not one he wanted to marry....

Wheeeeeeeeee.

Date: July 22, 2009 10:12PM

i'm still here i havent gone anywhere. nothing has changed, nothings new, this arab is still a liar and con man.

i listened to the podcast and lost a lot of respect for Lurch, thats for sure.

Posted by: Where's Brian ()
Date: July 22, 2009 11:02PM

IT WILL BE AS EASY TO FIND HIM, AS IT IS TO FIND A BLACK MAN IN AFRICA.

Glad you are back Brian. You were the spice of this thread.

Yeah, Lurch lost his b*lls somewhere along the way. Maybe he's still stuck in stage one (Denial)... At some point, he'll catch up... Especially when he realizes he didn't mean a damn thing to Osama.

Date: July 23, 2009 02:48PM

Would Lurch have given two shits about the guy if he didnt let him drive around in his luxury cars?

This is the perfect example of people using each other. El Atari wanted to be around Lurch because he is a minor celebrity and he could then hear his name on the radio about what a baller he is and everyone would know who he was, and Lurch wanted to be around and use the material possessions that El Atari provided.

My guess is he will be found. People who crave this much attention dont want anonymity.

Posted by: Beverly ()
Date: July 23, 2009 03:23PM

John is that you responding?

Or your loyal inbreds?

Posted by: BELAL ()
Date: July 23, 2009 03:28PM

I wonder what Belal thinks...From what i hear, he knows where he is and talks to him on a daily basis. Could a family get and dumber. Your brother is a fucking Low Life, and if you want any credibility Belal, you better watch your back cuz the Feds are about to be knockin.

Posted by: A friend ()
Date: July 23, 2009 05:43PM

Whether he knows where he is or not, it has to be incredibly difficult for him. I'm an old love and friend of O's and I felt a huge void when it hit me, I might never see him or talk with him again...or even to know he is well. I'm sure it's very difficult for those close to him...

It's all pretty surreal... The magnitude.

Posted by: Johnny Cash ()
Date: July 23, 2009 05:59PM

Okay, I knew who Osama was through seeing him at the SH on occasion. Can say I never really cared for him. There was no doubt it was obvious he was up to something or atleast his lifestyle was not soley supported by the restraunts. That being said he didnt run from the banks or the other creditors or even the Feds from that matter. He ran from NOVA, because he was found out to be a con man. He would have a hard time driving around NOVA in a ford focus. Last time I checked there is no punishble crime in bankruptcy, defaulting on your loans, and making irresponsible business decisions. But i do understand there is some consequences over falsifying docs, but nothing to the magnitude everyone is saying on this forum. So there either has to be more to the story or this is just another example of poor lending decisions by the banking institutions that put this country into this mess. You do not secure a loan with a life insurance policy without truly collatoralizing it. It makes no sense. The main story here is that he paraded around like he just hit the lotto on borrowed money that he couldnt pay back. borrowing money isnt a crime in itself. so what did he do besides on one or two loans from what i read create non existing assets. A good attorney would eat that up if that was all. He would have to forfiet everything though, whatever asset he may of had.

Posted by: Do the Due ()
Date: July 23, 2009 06:16PM

>Last time I checked there is no punishble crime in bankruptcy, defaulting on your loans, and making irresponsible business decisions. But i do understand there is some consequences over falsifying docs... He would have to forfiet everything though, whatever asset he may of had.<

There is no great mystery here as you suppose.

It IS a crime to submit fraudulent documentation for purposes of obtaining a loan, as Osama did.

He thus had every incentive to run to (i) avoid jail time for fraud, and (ii) to avoid having to pay back the money he stole through his acts of fraud.

Date: July 23, 2009 06:39PM

To Johnny Cash - So you say... Oh how I do hope you are correct. When the story broke, that was my assumption as well... So, I encouraged him to see the other issues as 'fixable'...and a I reminded him, many people (12.5% of Americans have filed or are facing) bankruptcy...it wouldn't be the end of the world. I wanted to see him face it...and not make things more difficult for himself...

I also reminded him, plenty of people loved him b4 the money. I personally adored him when he drove a Toyota Avalon, his folks Honda Accord...and even a 'beater' before then. Those were the days. :)

It may be coincidence, but I missed a call today from a number that appears to the fbi in dc.

Posted by: afghan blanket ()
Date: July 23, 2009 08:22PM

I bet he's up in Afghanistan in some cave with you know who.

I read it on some conservative blog. They always know the deal about terror, UFOs and touching kids.

Posted by: A cave?? ()
Date: July 23, 2009 08:40PM

Nahhh... A boys got to have some air conditioning.

Posted by: Johnny Cash ()
Date: July 23, 2009 09:13PM

All I was saying if the only actuall illegal activity was falsifying 2 documents on 2 loans then there has to be more to the story. That is illegal and wrong, but it sure isnt the end of the world legally. They are isolated charges. The fact that the moran ran leads me to believe there has to be more to the story. But some one tell me if there is something more than that out there??? I have not seen it yet.. The showboating and dollar amount are why people are interested, but frankly it doesnt make the legality any worse than falsifiying two documents, that without more info seem to be half assed as they were. When I have to give collateral the banks and lenders tie it up every which way. OOPS!!!! someone screwed up atleast twice....I am sure his loans were not regulated in any way if they just gave him a check.In fact the only way anyone would have gotten anything back was if he was still operating his businesses, I am sure they would of put a leash on him and would of took what assets they could to a certain degree, but to stop his show completely would of only worsened their chances of any kind of repayment. He should of stood up and faced the music and lived in the real world for once.

Date: July 23, 2009 09:33PM

To JC- I think we agree the lending practices were questionable at best...the practice of lending millions against supposed life insurance policies (with or without due diligence) is not only risky, but immoral (my opinion). The banks are heavily to blame for their loss. And I'd bet some folks have lost their jobs.

As for your comments on O.... You should share your opinion w/Belal. Please.

Date: July 23, 2009 11:32PM

some of you guys make it sound like he stole a pack of skittles from the 7/11. i'm not in law or law enforcement but if you piss off the Feds and you do a few things wrong they can get you for a whole bunch of shit. how many banks did he lie to? how many investors did he fraudulently deceive? i'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts they can whack him for a few counts of tax evasion cuz my spidey sense tells me this stealing scumbag wasnt paying Uncle Sam everything he should have. felony here, felony there, next thing you know our little friend is looking at a prison sentence that puts him away for 20 or 30 years at a minimum. and nothing would make me happier then to see him get sentenced to it.

Posted by: Kenny_Powers ()
Date: July 24, 2009 05:40AM

§ Wrote:
> QUESTIONS from a friend Wrote:
> The woman's name was Destiny and yes, it's her
> child.

you're just asking for your daughter to become a stipper when you name her destiny...

Posted by: Hmmm. From a friend. ()
Date: July 24, 2009 08:24AM

Hmmmm. It just hit me this morning, I distinctly remember him telling me back in 2000 his family made monetary contriutions to the King of Jordan. I don't know how much money, nor the frequency, nor if it continued over the years. But, he did say because of the 'contributions' they were treated like 'royalty' when they'd visit.

So. When you consider FBI investigations on this guy, you must also consider they'd be looking into organized crime - Middle Eastern... Which may be why even distant relatives are under scrutiny. Check the FBI website on the subject, in general. So, to 'Johnny Cash' not only do has actions hit 1/2 of the white collar crime list, it could be much worse than that.

If I were the Feds, I also try to determine if any contributions were made to rulers of Dubai.

A contribution to your favorite Middle Eastern country: not a problem. A large contribution to your favorite Middle Eastern country on STOLEN Unted States funds: PROBLEM.

Posted by: VALandOwners ()
Date: July 24, 2009 01:24PM

There is so much on this guy that is not out yet. Just sit back and watch the "Osama Reality Show". Stay tuned in ...

Posted by: AWESOME ()
Date: July 24, 2009 01:51PM

VALANDOWNERS, Do you have any inside scoop, or are you just speculating? Please share.

Posted by: ?? ()
Date: July 24, 2009 02:09PM

VALANDOWNERS - can you back your statement? And I don't mean back it, like they backed the loans. lol.

Date: July 24, 2009 02:13PM

I read that he was arrested for breaking into his own house on the way back from Trummers on Main with Litsa.

Posted by: What? ()
Date: July 24, 2009 02:15PM

I'm not sure I understood any of that. So, is he in jail?

Posted by: Lil Lizzie ()
Date: July 24, 2009 02:30PM

No. He's not in jail yet.
He's probaly hanging out with 72 virgins, sippin' some wine, right now!

Date: July 24, 2009 02:35PM

What? Wrote:
> I'm not sure I understood any of that. So, is he
> in jail?

LOL @ me.

Posted by: Zakat !!!! ()
Date: July 24, 2009 02:40PM

Since he is Muslim, I wonder if he paid Zakat on the 46.1 Million ... lol That equates to $1,152,500.00 in Muslim tithing. ZAKAT !!! Allah asks for it, O. ZAKAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the h*ll is a 'Litsa'? Seriously, is that a name? lol

Love,
Zakat

Posted by: ** ()
Date: July 24, 2009 02:51PM

TO VALANDOWNER - Speak now or forever hold your peace... lol.

Was he finding investor/lenders for Diane Atari (realtor) who sold homes to dozens of people who couldn't afford them? I suspect he has something to do with this (or a similar situation). He mentioned years ago to me, he started a "mortgage lending company" of sorts... for people who couldn't qualify elsewhere. High interest rates, yada.

I'm not speculating he started the biz with mal-intent, nor can I make the link between the two Atari's. But, it's interesting to look back...

Posted by: Jive Turkey ()
Date: July 24, 2009 02:58PM

Damn. I miss Atari.

Space Invaders, Q-Bert, Asteroids, Galaga, Burgertime....

Posted by: No news is good news? ()
Date: July 24, 2009 06:41PM

So, the weekend is here... and there has been no new info. ?

The unknown is killing me.....

Posted by: 90s-htown ()
Date: July 24, 2009 09:42PM

I think everyone on this thread is just jealous...and no matter how much you deny that...at the end of the day you know its the truth..you dont have money like him, never did and probably never will face it...shit i know i wish i had that money but oh well

Date: July 24, 2009 10:02PM

jealous? ask me that again when he's wearing orange and taking it up the butthole from a large black man in a couple years

Posted by: Friend ()
Date: July 25, 2009 03:31AM

Jealous? When I thought the money was legit, I was never jealous....always proud of him....and happy for him. Certainly not jealous now that he'll have to live his life looking over his shoulder for Feds and people he has ticked off. Concern, would be a better choice of words, O. For me, anyway.

Date: July 25, 2009 04:03AM

Hmmm. From a friend. Wrote:
> Hmmmm. It just hit me this morning, I distinctly
> remember him telling me back in 2000 his family
> made monetary contriutions to the King of Jordan.
> I don't know how much money, nor the frequency,
> nor if it continued over the years.

yea i got that email too, ive been sending my money every week... just waiting for the return on my investment!

Date: July 25, 2009 04:05AM

90s-htown Wrote:
> I think everyone on this thread is just
> jealous...and no matter how much you deny
> that...at the end of the day you know its the
> truth..you dont have money like him, never did and
> probably never will face it...shit i know i wish i
> had that money but oh well

yea i think anyone is jealous of people that have lots of money. Although i dont think anyone is jealous of the fact that he obtained it illegaly, and then fled like a bitch out of the country.

Posted by: Marc Rich ()
Date: July 25, 2009 11:17AM

Jealous?
Everybody wants to be a law breaking fugitive!lol

Posted by: Johnny Law ()
Date: July 25, 2009 05:08PM

Osama was doing prostitutes down in Miami like it was the end of time. He's known for quite some time that his gig was up. Probably has the HIV's. Can't wait to see how many other A-holes go down with him. He put up the capital to start Capitol Fence in Haymarket, 200 thousand to his buddy Joe N, another Arab and part owner of Brooklyn Bros. Pizza in Haymarket.

Date: July 25, 2009 06:04PM

To Johnny Law - Even those who were not prostitutes by profession, were just as much a prostitute to throw themselves (if so) at a man who has money, simply because he has money. I do hope, for his sake, it's not true.

So, about the start up money to his buddy, can that be reclaimed??

Posted by: billyd ()
Date: July 25, 2009 09:08PM

girls liked him cause he was a nice guy w/ a good sense of humor. ya, the lambo's probably helped a little...

Posted by: be fair ()
Date: July 25, 2009 10:46PM

Why are so many people on this board so racist? So what if Osama was of middle eastern descent? Do you racist pigs who hate "arabs" also hate Jews because Bernard Madoff was one? Do you hate Irish Catholics because Timothy Mcveigh was one. How about Kenneth Lay from Enron, do you also hate Baptists? I don't care where any of these scumbags are from. A crime is a crime and nobody's background, ethnicity, or skin color should have any bearing on outcome. It's easy to be racist when you have anonymity. I guarantee the folks on this board who throw derogatory terms out don't do the same when in the company of any of the people they claim they hate.

Posted by: Marc Rich ()
Date: July 26, 2009 10:17AM

This jackass sure got away with a lot of money! It is hard not to dislike the guy.

Date: July 26, 2009 10:40AM

The banks won't give qualified people loans on a condo these days. On the other hand, if you're a 27 year old kid you can get a loan for 20 million? Then another one?!?! After the mortgage crisis and seeing all these banks go out of business, it's no wonder. I have to agree with other posters, it's just as much the banks fault as Osama's. They should not have given him the opportunity to get so much money. This is just like the mortgage crisis. Banks were loaning people that made 50k a year 600k on a house!! now we pay for that house, great.

Posted by: Fool me ()
Date: July 26, 2009 11:21AM

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me to the tune of 46.1 Million dollars (could prove to be more), shame on America for letting these Palestinians in (didn't you know PALESTINIANS hold a grudge?). Or at least shame on American banks for blindly trusting.

For those who are going to respond, "but they were Jordanian"....it doesn't matter what countries they touched along the way. Once Palestinian, always Palestinian. And always a hater (generation after generation) of America for their role in Palestine becoming Israel...

Posted by: Fool me ()
Date: July 26, 2009 11:59AM

I should add... I know Osama personally. And to those who don't know him and to most who know him, his actions appear to be just a series of bad choices and mismanagement... And it may very well be. The point I'm trying to make (in previous post) is there was enough disrespect for America imbedded in his soul from his upbringing... That he could always fall back on it....making his failure seem not so much a failure to him and his family. I'm not saying his family doesn't have pride. I'm saying it isn't shameful in his family to disrespect America...

Posted by: Sounds like J Wright ()
Date: July 26, 2009 12:29PM

LoL!

Date: July 26, 2009 01:46PM

while I agree with some of your points "fool me" I have a few of my own. I don't think his disrespect for Americans led him to his crimes. I think the banking institutions negligence did. For example, how many people do you know that had 50 to 200 thousand dollar equity lines in the last 7 or 8 years? i knew plenty... How many of these people said they made 120k a year on their application when they made 80k a year? Then they got approved for the equity line and spent it. Osama got 40 million and your neighbor got 100 thousand. Osama bought a Ferrari and a Rolex and your neighbor bought a used mustang and Tag Hauer. Ya, I know the money scale is a little different. The problem is when you add up all the equity line thieves they add up to billions of dollars. Now who's at fault? The banks gave your neighbor the opportunity to get the line of credit. in fact they made it so easy, you couldn't possibly turn it down. Now, all these equity line people are defaulting and losing their homes. I pay my equity line every month. I'm 100 grand upside down in my house and I pay my mortgage every month. This country is full in injustice. Because of these crooks, no matter how big or small, our country is in financial ruin. We're all guilty of cheating somewhere along the line. Nobody on this earth is without sin. All you can do now is fly right and pray that our government can fix the mess they got us into. if the bank said "sir, we reviewed your application and you qualify for 40 million, what would you do? Nobody on this on this forum knows the answer to that. Otherwise, we'd be talking about you.

Posted by: American dream ()
Date: July 26, 2009 05:08PM

$40M and a camel!
I'm still waiting for my 40 acres and mule. Looks like i'm never gonna get it.

Posted by: Jean Luk Picard ()
Date: July 26, 2009 05:12PM

The effing Feds wend after all the people that profited from Madoff...
How long until they go after Jason Bishop for receiving some of Osamas money and goods that were ripped off from other people?

Posted by: Osama Bin Suken ()
Date: July 26, 2009 05:55PM

Your dispersions fall on deaf ears, my friend. Nobody here understands your petty squabble where people of the same genetic makeup kill each other because of what type of invisible sky wizard they talk to at night.

Posted by: Ignorance ()
Date: July 27, 2009 02:29PM

So many on this board are simply "stupid" or ignorant at best. You can only be described as such for the type of accusations, or the myths you say about Islam and the Middle East.

Osama is as American as the biggest red neck on this board, and he had very little or no association with fellow Arabs and Muslims. To the contrary, he always surrounded himself with "Americans" whom he considered friends. Guess what, those so called friends, are the first ones to talk about him and his family, and the first ones to spread lies.

Since when the billionaires, King of Jordan and ruler of Dubai, need or accept money from Osama or his family !! The ruler of Dubai spent 100 million on a wedding alone.

I can tell what will happen. Osama will have a good lawyer, and he will get a slap on the hand. And many of you on this board will go back to kissing his behind.

Date: July 27, 2009 02:37PM

He's got to be able to afford a good lawyer first.

Good lawyers don't run on credit.

Posted by: ignorance is out of his mind ()
Date: July 27, 2009 04:10PM

This guy is in deep trouble. A slap on the wrist will not obtain. There's a reason he is running.

Over $45 million in fraud? Look at the federal sentencing guidelines. If captured, he will be tried and likely will go away for a long time.

45 million puts him in Jeff Skilling territory - big enhancements.

Posted by: who cares ()
Date: July 27, 2009 04:14PM

why is this thread still going?
there are more important things. like clinton portis bleaching his hair???

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Gentleman-prefers-blonde-Clinton-Portis-bleache;_ylt=AttpsY6rwXukbrU.Xj4GBaVDubYF?urn=nfl,178721

Posted by: J Tsiaoushi ()
Date: July 27, 2009 07:37PM

Jail ain't no joke! :-(

Posted by: river creek park ()
Date: July 27, 2009 11:52PM

it all big joke the house,cars,townhouse was his dads luckys was fomer redskin play he owns cantin canton over 1millon dollers that just in contraction he gave the owners 1/2 that money but that bounce it all happen in just two half years it all gone,departed,ruined,lost,dead,consumad,past?

Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 4 of 8

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.