HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12345678AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 8
Osama El - Atari Buffalo Wing Factory Owners Brother Running fromt he Federalies
Posted by: not gonna tell ()
Date: June 10, 2009 10:56AM

I heard that Osama El-Atari, the owner of the Original Steakhouse and brother of the owner of the buffalo wing factory has left the country because the feds were on his tail. I have heard of this guy driving Lamborghini's, Ferrari's and Phantoms around the area, flaunting his illegal money like a jackass.

Does anyone know what happend? What have you heard? very curious

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Osama El - Atari Buffalo Wing Factory Owners Brother Running fromt he Federalies
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: June 10, 2009 11:05AM

not gonna tell Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I heard that Osama El-Atari,
>
> Does anyone know what happend? What have you
> heard? very curious

He is a known associate of Khalid Sheik Nintendo.

Re: Osama El - Atari Buffalo Wing Factory Owners Brother Running fromt he Federalies
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: June 10, 2009 11:26AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> not gonna tell Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I heard that Osama El-Atari,
> >
> > Does anyone know what happend? What have you
> > heard? very curious
>
>
> He is a known associate of Khalid Sheik Nintendo.

+ 5

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: June 10, 2009 11:42AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> not gonna tell Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > heard? very curious
>
>

LMAO. +10

Posted by: stunna ()
Date: June 10, 2009 12:05PM

I think he was caught money laundering or something along those lines

Posted by: Dr. Danger ()
Date: June 10, 2009 12:10PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
>

Ask "Lurch" at the Junkies/WJFK - he always professed mucho man love for Osama - I think he even fucked up one of the shiek's expensive cars.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: June 10, 2009 01:51PM

Do mean this guy?
Attachments:
FZ.jpg

Posted by: James ()
Date: June 10, 2009 02:57PM

I caught the tail end of elliot in the morning talking about it today, Did anyone hear the whole segment about this guy?

Date: June 10, 2009 02:58PM

496 Wrote:
> Do mean this guy?

Isn't that "Shiek Yerbooti"?

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: June 10, 2009 03:01PM

Dr. Danger Wrote:

> Isn't that "Shiek Yerbooti"?

No, it's Ahab the Arab

Posted by: EL PIGGIE ()
Date: June 10, 2009 04:25PM

Here is this loser's phone number

571)233-5333

Anyone that supports any the restaurants he or his family owns is crazy.

Call him and all the restaurants and ask why the family smuggled him out back to JORDAN OR WHATEVER JUNGLE THEY CAME FROM

Posted by: fairfaxdude ()
Date: June 10, 2009 04:35PM

A Jordanian making a living serving Buffalo wings? This surely would have never happened pre-9/11.

Shudder.

Date: June 10, 2009 05:44PM

EL PIGGIE Wrote:
> Here is this loser's phone number
>
> 571)233-5333
>
> Anyone that supports any the restaurants he or his
> family owns is crazy.
>
> Call him and all the restaurants and ask why the
> family smuggled him out back to JORDAN OR WHATEVER
> JUNGLE THEY CAME FROM

Call the Junkies tomorrow morning and ask "Lurch" where his buddy is. Lurch used to hang with this POS constantly - he even got Osama to advertise on WJFK.

Posted by: HAAAAA ()
Date: June 10, 2009 05:46PM

Osama has always been a scumbag. Acting like he has more money than anyone in NOVA, when really people who have legit money don't need to show it! I have been waiting for this to happen and the failure of his family's restaurants

Posted by: Rick Kirkpatrick ()
Date: June 10, 2009 06:02PM

Anybody have a link to a legitimate news source about this incident? Looking for more news.

Posted by: Kenny_Powers ()
Date: June 11, 2009 04:44AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> not gonna tell Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > heard? very curious
>
>

holy shit i actually laughed outloud at that one.

Posted by: user of food ()
Date: June 11, 2009 08:40AM

Does anybody know his restaurants?
I think one of them is Lucky's.
No one should patronize this criminals restaurants.
It is a shame to because the employees are the ones that are going to suffer.
By the way he does have some beautiful shove it in your f-ing face $200,000 cars he parks in front of the restaurants.

Posted by: Pagonis ()
Date: June 11, 2009 09:34AM

Wings, wings,wings. I love them!

Posted by: Info_Lady ()
Date: June 11, 2009 09:47AM

He is of Palestinian descent. Jordanian and U.S. citizenship. His father is Mohammad. His parents met while being driven out of Israel (formerly Palestine) by force, before they settled in Jordan and started a family. They came to the U.S. approximately 30 years ago. Osama is the third of four children.

"EL ATARI ","OSAMA ","M","026"," 20975","COHASSET ","TE","ASHBURN ","VA","04/06/2004","FAIL WEAR SAFETY BELT " "EL ATARI ","OSAMA ","M","026"," 20975","COHASSET ","TE","ASHBURN ","VA","04/06/2004","RECKL/SPEED OVER 80 MPH " "EL ATARI ","OSAMA ","M","026"," 20975","COHASSET ","TE","ASHBURN ","VA","05/25/2004","60-64MPH/45MPH ZONE " "EL ATARI ","OSAMA ","M","026"," 20975","COHASSET ","TE","ASHBURN ","VA","05/25/2004","FAIL WEAR SAFETY BELT " "EL ATARI ","OSAMA ","M","029"," 20975","COHASSET ","TE","ASHBURN ","VA","04/23/2007","55-59MPH/35MPH ZONE " "EL ATARI ","OSAMA ","M","029"," 20975","COHASSET ","TE","ASHBURN ","VA","04/23/2007","FAIL WEAR SAFETY BELT " "EL ATARI ","OSAMA ","M","029"," 20975","COHASSET ","TE","ASHBURN ","VA","12/05/2007","70-74MPH/50MPH ZONE "

From the Virginia Courts Case Information (http://http://208.210.219.132/vadistrict/controller) website, for Loudoun General District Court:

EL-ATARI, OSAMA MOHAMMAD 05/16/08 07:30AM Guilty
Charge: FALSE ID TO LAW ENFO Complainant: MIDDLETON, M. S.

Charge: DRIV UNDER REVO/SUSP Complainant:MIDDLETON, M. S.

EL-ATARI, OSAMA MOHAMMED 05/09/07 01:00PM Guilty
Charge: DRIV UNDER REVO/SUSP Complainant:JONES, K. V.

Here are some of his cases that have been classified as "Inactive" on the Virginia Courts Case Information Wesbsite...

EL-ATARI, OSAMA MOHAMMED 44/25 SPEEDING 08/06/02 Guilty in Absentia

EL-ATARI, OSAMA MOHAMMED NO DRIVER'S LICENSE 09/07/04 Guilty

EL-ATARI, OSAMA MOHAMMED 72/55 SP 03/14/06 Guilty in Absentia

http://newsandhouse.com/news/osama-el-atari

Posted by: O Gierlinger ()
Date: June 11, 2009 09:53AM

That's very Interesting!

Posted by: § ()
Date: June 11, 2009 10:33AM

?
Attachments:
ATARI2600.JPG

Posted by: ou ()
Date: June 11, 2009 11:34AM

What a loser.

Has anyone bothered to pressure the family into turning this PIG in?

Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: June 11, 2009 12:10PM

Charge: FALSE ID TO LAW ENFO Complainant: MIDDLETON, M. S.

Is this the case that has him on the run? It's a serious felony charge these days, due to immigration and identity theft issues. I looked it up on the court's website, but couldn't find it under active or inactive cases.

Posted by: alex Otextin ()
Date: June 11, 2009 12:18PM

I am pretty sure he left the country due to a shit ton of Extortion and Embezzlement. What a dirty sandy.

Posted by: jb930 ()
Date: June 11, 2009 09:02PM

James Wrote:
> I caught the tail end of elliot in the morning
> talking about it today, Did anyone hear the whole
> segment about this guy?

Is there anyone who posts podcasts of EITM daily shows?

Posted by: meme ()
Date: June 11, 2009 09:54PM

How did you here about that Alex Otextin

Posted by: Someone Who Actually KNOWS something ()
Date: June 12, 2009 12:53AM

Being one of the very few people who know what's going on in this very serious situation (not just some B.S. "entertaining gossip CRAP"), allow me to say one thing. Listen and listen GOOD.
There are approximately 200 employees who work for the 3 restaurants who are linked to this issue in Virginia. We have worked VERY hard to make OUR restaurants successful. What you bloggers need to understand is that we have families. We have lives. We have devoted ourselves to taking pride in the work we do. Regardless if who has taken advantage of our hard work in the PAST, (because the man in question will NEVER see another dollar produced from our restaurants...I say this because I actually KNOW what's going on right now), it is ENTIRELY reckless to ask people not to frequent our restaurants. We are trying very hard to save our jobs right now. He is OUT of the picture. We have good food, good service, and a great pride in the entire experience we give our guest. If you went to work tomorrow, and your entire operation was suddenly called into question, would you want to have to go home and pick up the want-ads, even if the man-in-question is ABSOLUTELY out of the picture? Please step back and realize how many lives your reckless comments touch.

Posted by: Macman ()
Date: June 12, 2009 03:29AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> not gonna tell Wrote:
> -----
> > May I ask what did he exactly do to get all this attention?

Posted by: Me1256 ()
Date: June 12, 2009 07:05AM

It turns out that the owner of Lucky's restaurant is actually a different criminal.
He embezzled millions and has fled to Dubai. He is the one also with Ferarris and Lamborginis etc...
Funny how these middle eastern owners are from billionaire families but will act like to their employees they are broke.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: June 12, 2009 10:52AM

Oh i know this guy through an acquaintance... he's the same Osama the Sports Junkies are always jocking. He does also love to flash that bling.

Date: June 12, 2009 10:54AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> not gonna tell Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > heard? very curious
>
>

Dude that's high comedy right there, fucking funny.

s
Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: June 12, 2009 10:55AM

s

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 08:50PM by inkahootz.

Posted by: bloggers suck! ()
Date: June 12, 2009 12:10PM

again... ignorant people, Luckys was also owned by osama as well as three establishments in virginia and two in maryland. due to his illegal actions has had to flee the country and left behind 7 resturants in serious debt. and over two hundred employees perhaps going to be without jobs inpart due to his criminality and dumb ass bloggers like you! He left behind a silent partner that had no knowledge of his activities or nothing to do with his illegal doings, and a ton of hardworking people trying to save there resturants and jobs!GO suport those in need and stop the hate.

Posted by: Furfur ()
Date: June 12, 2009 12:22PM

bloggers suck! Wrote:
> again... ignorant people, Luckys was also owned by
> osama as well as three establishments in virginia
> and two in maryland. due to his illegal actions
> has had to flee the country and left behind 7
> resturants in serious debt. and over two hundred
> employees perhaps going to be without jobs inpart
> due to his criminality and dumb ass bloggers like
> you! He left behind a silent partner that had no
> knowledge of his activities or nothing to do with
> his illegal doings, and a ton of hardworking
> people trying to save there resturants and jobs!GO
> suport those in need and stop the hate.

This isn't a blog, so we're not blogging like you say we are. Also, how is this site and its comments responsible for your dumb ass about to lose a job?

Go take some orders, you can't make that precious tip money from writing about your problems online.
Attachments:
fail2.jpg

Date: June 12, 2009 12:41PM

Your responce shows you ignorance and lack of compassion for your fellow americans. I do not work for these establishments but have a child who does and for you to think these forums cant effect the outcome of these resturants is rediculous... word of mouth asshole!

Date: June 12, 2009 12:45PM

I hope your child can communicate and spell better than you can. Probably explains why she works at a restaurant in the first place, just look at the mother...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2009 12:45PM by Furfur.

Date: June 12, 2009 12:59PM

This forum is about osama...not me or my daughter in college getting her masters,But for some reason you choose to bash resturant employees instead of commenting on the topic at hand so again I say you are a B****d and have nothing better to offer the world exsept your hate!

Posted by: b ()
Date: June 12, 2009 01:02PM

Oh "except" smartass.

Date: June 12, 2009 02:26PM

To: bloggers suck!

No one is bashing your kids job.. The Forum is about this man. If we are such dumb ass bloggers as you say. Than why r u here blogging yourself? I am sorry but I think your over worked for no reason.

Take it easy , people may make a comment about a place does not mean your kid will loose her job.

Regards,

Info_lady

Date: June 12, 2009 02:29PM

Before you point out my typo , it's LOSE

Posted by: Benny ()
Date: June 12, 2009 02:32PM

I make it a point to never patronize establishments owned by foreigners.
It is sometimes difficult but I at least try. Thanks for the info.

Date: June 12, 2009 02:41PM

Blog

Message Board

Attachments:
nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

Posted by: Felton Nubbinsworth ()
Date: June 12, 2009 03:03PM

---I make it a point to never patronize establishments owned by foreigners.
It is sometimes difficult but I at least try. Thanks for the info.---

I make it a point to never patronize establishments owned by crooks. :) Good thing Mr El-Atari is gone, now I will make it a point to go to Original Steakhouse and get a steak and watch a ball game this weekend! :) Hope it stays open, it's a great Ashburn hang-out and there aren't many hang-outs in Ashburn.

Posted by: meme ()
Date: June 12, 2009 04:26PM

I still have not scene any evidence. Is there a link to any of these rumors?

Posted by: I love food ()
Date: June 12, 2009 04:47PM

The guy that owns Luckys has stolen millions of dollars from the 7 restaurants that he owns. He has skipped town and went to Dubai.
The poor people that work for this prick should always be warned that if a young middle eastern ferrari and Lambhorgini driving poverty stricken barely able to get by on millions of dollars restaurant owner wants you to work for him you should see red flags.
I am sure once he get's caught we will see how religous he is.

Date: June 12, 2009 04:52PM

AGAIN, what does the owner's personal life have to do with the quality of food or the level of service? How is the food or dining experience any better now that he's gone?

Posted by: Magnus ()
Date: June 12, 2009 08:09PM

Is anyone else owed money by this guy? (Drop me a PM)

Date: June 13, 2009 04:46AM

Posted by: El-Verify ()
Date: June 13, 2009 06:41AM

Macman Wrote:
> Check this out!
>
> http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1948231/p
> osts

Great story Macman, but the link from the Free Republic to the Washington Times
article is dead for some reason. I like to follow through on this sort of thing because you never know when a BS'r sets a trap. Thanks for posting.

I WONDER HOW MANY EMPLOYEES IN THESE ESTABLISHMENTS ARE IN THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY?

Google found this: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/jan/04/ex-security-chief-admits-falsely-deputizing-cohort/

Posted by: Matt Davis ()
Date: June 13, 2009 11:06AM

I work for the original steakhouse in ashburn and have for years. I do not know what osama had done exactly or why he is gone, but he is gone and the employees here have nothing to do with the personal decisions he has made. The new owner is a very stand up guy and is doing everything in his power to make sure we survive. My family and hundreds of other families are relying on this to support ourselves. Please do not take it out on us. We are hardworking people who care about what we do and I for one am embarrased over what has happened. Bottom line is, if you are talking trash about us or boycotting the resturant you are hurting us and our families, not Osama. Osama drained all the money from every account of every store and left us with nothing, barely staying open. He took his money and ran because he didnt have the balls to face the music for what he has done. Please dont let us suffer for his lack of character, he is gone and being angry at us has no effect on him.

Date: June 13, 2009 11:16AM

Right now, we need your support. Instead of passing along the bad info, you can support us now that that element is gone from the business. The new owner is Marvcus Patton, an ex- NFL player for the Bills, Skins, and Cheifs. He is a very good guy and has gone out of his way to step up and take care of us, I am asking that you help us out and keep our business alive. Dont let us go down because of what Osama chose to do. That is over and done and in the past. We are moving forward and have a very good staff of managers bartenders servers cooks ect. We are not involved in illegal activity and are all very upset to be portrayed that way so SUPPORT US NOW THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SUPPORTING AND WHAT YOU ARE NO LONGER SUPPORTING! HELP US DONT HURT US ESPECIALLY RIGHT NOW IN THIS ECONOMY! I put my real name and e-mail address up because i care about this and what i do. Feel free to contact me or come by the bar and talk to me!!! Thank you in advance for your support

Posted by: MudRatt ()
Date: June 13, 2009 12:59PM

Good to see someone step in and take over for the POS that Osama El-Atari is. Patton was a good ball player and had a good work ethic when he was w/ the Skins.

The Original Steakhouse served up some good cow the few times I visited. Might have to go back now that they're cleaning house.

Posted by: A.C. Smith ()
Date: June 13, 2009 04:32PM

Listen up. What has been done at and to the OSH and Lucky's is by no means the fault or responsibility of the staff of these establishments. As someone who has been directly affected by all that has gone on, I ask that you do not punish the the harworking staffs of these places but instead show a little common sense in your response to these circumstances. Spewing venomous hate filled rants as a way of getting your jabs in just shows that ignorance comes in all colors. Marvcus Patton is a stand-up guy who got duped, so trying to shut these places down by boycotting them only victimizes this man twice. Make those responsible take the heat, not those victimized!!

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: June 13, 2009 04:58PM

News flash to all of these hard working employees - no one took the original post seriously. One person bitching about the owner of a restaurant isn't going to impact whether or not we eat there. If the food/service/location/price is right, we'll come back.

Posted by: Benny ()
Date: June 13, 2009 05:15PM

Genevieve Wrote:
> News flash to all of these hard working employees
> - no one took the original post seriously. One
> person bitching about the owner of a restaurant
> isn't going to impact whether or not we eat there.
> If the food/service/location/price is right,
> we'll come back.

Not if they have illegal aliens working there.

Posted by: Da illest one ()
Date: June 13, 2009 05:16PM

So what the fuck is the deal w/ Osama El-Atari?
swindled so much fucking money...
that he's running from Federalies?

Date: June 13, 2009 05:18PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> AGAIN, what does the owner's personal life have to
> do with the quality of food or the level of
> service? How is the food or dining experience any
> better now that he's gone?

Posted by: Ashburn ()
Date: June 13, 2009 06:00PM

Osama is not running from the Feds. He always had a partner – Marcus. Osama decided to let his partner buy him out back in March-April. Nothing on this blog is true. He didn't leave the country, he didn't steal money, he didn't run any restaurant into the ground, his parents and siblings are very caring individuals. Move on people!

Posted by: Magnus ()
Date: June 13, 2009 10:11PM

You wish. - Seriously anyone else who might have done work for Mr. El-Atari and not been paid. Please talk to me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2009 10:19PM by Magnus.

Date: June 13, 2009 11:21PM

Dude, illegal aliens are in every restaurant you dine in. EVEN McDonalds FOR GOD SAKE.

Posted by: Ashburn2 ()
Date: June 14, 2009 01:49PM

Magnus,

WTF is it your business? Dont hide. We all know you got run over by the el-atari train, wishing you got on the ride. Please I beg one of you to post one article in reference to Osama and what you claim. Did he have some issues with driving in the past and probaly still does. Hell yeah. Give me a lambo and I will have a few tickets also.

Date: June 14, 2009 02:51PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> MrMephisto Wrote:
> -----
> > AGAIN, what does the owner's personal life have
> to
> > do with the quality of food or the level of
> > service? How is the food or dining experience
> any
> > better now that he's gone?

What? Me worry?
Posted by: Alfred E. Newman ()
Date: June 14, 2009 05:07PM

Nobody gives a rats ass about Buffalo Wing Factory or any of its affiliates anyway.
If the employees are that unhappy, they should look for another job. Better yet,
the illegal aliens who work there can always go back to where they came from.
There's no ball and chain around their feet.

Posted by: kyle ()
Date: June 15, 2009 12:22AM

Ok, I just want to point out some problems with this post. For those of you who just want to know what happened with Osama EL- Atari for the sake of knowing I can respect that. But I’m really saddened to see some derogatory and prejudice remarks by some of the posters talking about how he should go back to the jungle and how he’s just another foreigner terrorist. I went to high school with Osama and he is as American as anyone else posting here. He was born in Virginia, he went to local schools here and has never lived outside the states. His parents migrated here decades ago and he is a second generation American. Why some of you refer to him as a foreigner or a terrorist is beyond my understanding. Regardless of weather he actually committed a crime he shouldn’t be labeled as something based on his race just because he’s not of Arian decent. If he were of Irish, Scottish, English or any Western European background his “ethnicity” would never be an in this discussion thread. News flash: An American can be from any ethnic background and isn't exclusively white so get that through your thick racist heads, this country belongs to all of us not just to Christian Whites who came here a few hundred years ago and ruthlessly killed off a bunch of Indians. if you want an all white country with no darkies I think someone tried to set something like that setup about 60 years ago in Germany and that didn’t work out to well.

Posted by: Cherokee ()
Date: June 15, 2009 12:47AM

kyle Wrote:
> Ok, I just want to point out some problems with
> this post. For those of you who just want to know
> what happened with Osama EL- Atari for the sake of
> knowing I can respect that. But I’m really
> saddened to see some derogatory and prejudice
> remarks by some of the posters talking about how
> he should go back to the jungle and how he’s just
> another foreigner terrorist. I went to high school
> with Osama and he is as American as anyone else
> posting here. He was born in Virginia, he went to
> local schools here and has never lived outside the
> states. His parents migrated here decades ago and
> he is a second generation American. Why some of
> you refer to him as a foreigner or a terrorist is
> beyond my understanding. Regardless of weather he
> actually committed a crime he shouldn’t be labeled
> as something based on his race just because he’s
> not of Arian decent. If he were of Irish,
> Scottish, English or any Western European
> background his “ethnicity” would never be an in
> this discussion thread. News flash: An American
> can be from any ethnic background and isn't
> exclusively white so get that through your thick
> racist heads, this country belongs to all of us
> not just to Christian Whites who came here a few
> hundred years ago and ruthlessly killed off a
> bunch of Indians. if you want an all white country
> with no darkies I think someone tried to set
> something like that setup about 60 years ago in
> Germany and that didn’t work out to well.

Go home.

Date: June 15, 2009 09:36AM

Seriously, I met the dude, he's as un-american as they come. He hates our freedoms and everything our country stands for, and he needs to be brought to justice and hanged for his transgressions against the flag.

Posted by: ashburn_boy ()
Date: June 15, 2009 10:31AM

Well RESton Peace, if your idea of being an American is hanging people that disagree with you and silencing free speech then you have no idea what it is to be an American. Let me take a wild guess here but I'm willing to bet that your mommy and daddy are actually brother and sister... We don’t hang people for doing anything to a flag dumb ass.

Posted by: kyle ()
Date: June 15, 2009 10:38AM

Hey Cherokee, very nice and articulate counter argument! This is home, its ok dude... I bet you're just pissed off that we have a black half Muslim president running the country and doing a much better job than that retard who just happened to be white.

Oh and if you want all the minorities to "GO Home" then we can just take all of the Jews, Indians, Asians and Arabs with us and leave your ass here without and good doctors, scientists, engineers and pretty much anything else that requires brains.

Date: June 15, 2009 10:50AM

ashburn_boy Wrote:
> Well RESton Peace, if your idea of being an
> American is hanging people that disagree with you
> and silencing free speech then you have no idea
> what it is to be an American. Let me take a wild
> guess here but I'm willing to bet that your mommy
> and daddy are actually brother and sister... We
> don’t hang people for doing anything to a flag
> dumb ass.

Wow.

Date: June 15, 2009 10:57AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> ashburn_boy Wrote:
> -----
> > Well RESton Peace, if your idea of being an
> > American is hanging people that disagree with
> you
> > and silencing free speech then you have no idea
> > what it is to be an American. Let me take a
> wild
> > guess here but I'm willing to bet that your
> mommy
> > and daddy are actually brother and sister... We
> > don’t hang people for doing anything to a flag
> > dumb ass.
>
>
>
> Wow.

Posted by: HAA ()
Date: June 15, 2009 01:00PM

Why is everyone cryin so much. Let the joint fail.

Posted by: Chef Enamel ()
Date: June 15, 2009 01:19PM

HAA Wrote:
> Why is everyone cryin so much. Let the joint
> fail.

Right on! The only buffalo wings worth eating are at Hooters. If you
want to save some money, make your own. http://www.recipezaar.com/Hooters-Buffalo-Wings-3603

Posted by: S MY DEE EL-ATARI ()
Date: June 15, 2009 01:24PM

Ive known the family for years. This shit makes me laugh. Ive been calling this one out forever. I hope to see that whole crooked family, and their "followers" hit rock bottom. They are a bunch of fu**ing scam artists, not just osama, but the whole family. I hope the poor investors, that trusted these peices of sh*t come after them all with hammers!

Date: June 15, 2009 01:30PM

How's the food and service at the Buffalo Wing Factory?

Posted by: bwf hater ()
Date: June 15, 2009 01:38PM

service is ok. I personally do not like the greasy factor of everything that is served there. Everything you order seems to be soaked in grease. And you would think that if it was the buffalo wing factory they would have big meaty wings. Nope...They have small wings that are usually overcooked. Your better off going to Fridays or Hooters.

Posted by: Bikini Hunter ()
Date: June 15, 2009 01:41PM

They are awsome : ))

Posted by: Rooster Cogburn ()
Date: June 15, 2009 01:43PM

Buffalo Wings are bad. Eating chicken is bad. How would you feel if this happened to you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHoETakZYUc

Posted by: Bikini Hunter ()
Date: June 15, 2009 01:49PM

Chicken ? I thought I was eating Buffalo ??

"Is it chicken or Tuna ? " j/king

Sandy : ) lol

Posted by: El Pollo ()
Date: June 15, 2009 01:56PM

Date: June 15, 2009 01:58PM

bwf hater Wrote:
> service is ok. I personally do not like the greasy
> factor of everything that is served there.
> Everything you order seems to be soaked in grease.
> And you would think that if it was the buffalo
> wing factory they would have big meaty wings.
> Nope...They have small wings that are usually
> overcooked. Your better off going to Fridays or
> Hooters.

Has that improved now that El-Atari is no longer running the place?

Posted by: singtao ()
Date: June 15, 2009 04:14PM

No not at all, b/c his brother still runs the BWF

Posted by: Info _Lady ()
Date: June 15, 2009 04:18PM

The service is slow , but the wings are great. If you want to eat during lunch , you must take a longggggg lunch.

BWF in Green Briar - slow but good

Date: June 15, 2009 04:43PM

Thank you for that information. I have two more question.

What was the point of slamming the restaurant itself and possibly driving off business if for no other reason than to smear him? If the food is good, why not just talk about him as a person instead of trashing the restaurant?

Date: June 15, 2009 06:34PM

ashburn_boy Wrote:
> Well RESton Peace, if your idea of being an
> American is hanging people that disagree with you
> and silencing free speech then you have no idea
> what it is to be an American. Let me take a wild
> guess here but I'm willing to bet that your mommy
> and daddy are actually brother and sister... We
> don’t hang people for doing anything to a flag
> dumb ass.

I'm sorry. I was being sarcastic... I figured that anyone with common sense would see my statement as so over-the-top as to be ludicrous. And, I admit I have yet to be shown otherwise... nobody with common sense has come forward to voice dissent yet.

I met that Osama El-Sega dude for a minute once, I don't know him from adam.

AND...I bet my parents were related. It's hard to believe so many awesome and totally dominant genes came from two bloodlines.

Posted by: Gary ()
Date: June 15, 2009 10:25PM

People love to hate, people love to talk, and most of all misery loves company. Most of the people who left comments on this blog don’t know Osama on a personal or business level. People feel like it’s their claim to fame and get self gratitude to tell people they know him, hate him, or have the opportunity to tell a fabricated story about him. Haters are simply more vocal, but rest assure… you all are in the minority.

Posted by: Osama El Bin Ladin ()
Date: June 16, 2009 10:01AM

Ok Gary, I do know Osama, why are you trying to justify what he has done? Who cares if most people on here don't know him on a personal level. Facts are facts and it does not matter whether someone knows the guy personally through business or other ways. Do you know Bernie Madoff? Probably not.. but anyone with half a brain can come to the conclusion that he is a scamming dishonest miserable SOB for ruining peoples lives. Same with Osama

Posted by: ashburn_boy ()
Date: June 16, 2009 10:34AM

Just tell your people not to shoot up anymore museums or kill anymore innocent security guards.
Attachments:
hitler6.jpg

Posted by: lame bloggers ()
Date: June 16, 2009 12:46PM

yall wanna compare him to ppl who killed others and humiliated ppls lives.. he never did any of that.. yeah he might of done some illegal stuff, but you guys act like hes a murderer or killed someone.. stop hatin, and everyone needs to move on.. who fuckin cares

Posted by: Joe Smith ()
Date: June 16, 2009 01:22PM

Does anyone know what he did?

Posted by: SRE ()
Date: June 16, 2009 01:34PM

Buffalo Wing Factory - Tuesday 4 - 7 PM Dollar Domestics.

(Sadly, just like most places, they do not consider Yuengling a domestic!)

Date: June 16, 2009 02:07PM

SRE Wrote:
--------
> > (Sadly, just like most places, they do not consider Yuengling a domestic!)

Those stupid fuckin Pennsylvanians need to stay in their own goddamn country.

Posted by: Party ()
Date: June 16, 2009 02:13PM

Who cares....BWF has 30 beers on tap and a money happy hour...what else more can you ask for

Posted by: haha ()
Date: June 16, 2009 02:18PM

well i heard from a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend whos sister banged osama that hes got a big junk

Posted by: SRE ()
Date: June 16, 2009 03:55PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> SRE Wrote:
> --------
> > > (Sadly, just like most places, they do not
> consider Yuengling a domestic!)
>
>
> Those stupid fuckin Pennsylvanians need to stay in
> their own goddamn country.

Them and those damn Canadians! Send them all back to Nebraska where they belong!

Sex in a canoe....

Date: June 16, 2009 04:23PM

Thank you to those of you who chimed in with your support. To those of you talking about illegal employees, I will ask that you stop pulling bull shit out of your ass and posting it. I welcome you to give me the names of these illegal aliens that work here and I will fire them TODAY!!! Until then speak of that you know is true.No one except Osama knows for sure what he did and why he is in trouble and no one but him needs to deal with it. Rumors about his personal affairs should not reflect on businesses he is no longer involved in. Oh yeah and by the way, Yeungling is considered domestic and is on happy hour at the steakhouse...$2 Tall drafts 3-7 mon -fri

Date: June 16, 2009 04:30PM

Matt Davis Wrote:
> Thank you to those of you who chimed in with your
> support. To those of you talking about illegal
> employees, I will ask that you stop pulling bull
> shit out of your ass and posting it. I welcome you
> to give me the names of these illegal aliens that
> work here and I will fire them TODAY!!! Until then
> speak of that you know is true.No one except Osama
> knows for sure what he did and why he is in
> trouble and no one but him needs to deal with it.
> Rumors about his personal affairs should not
> reflect on businesses he is no longer involved in.
> Oh yeah and by the way, Yeungling is considered
> domestic and is on happy hour at the
> steakhouse...$2 Tall drafts 3-7 mon -fri

Don't you have some table to clean? You don't get that coveted 20 % tip by writing on the internet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful." - Anton Lavey

Posted by: Confused2 ()
Date: June 16, 2009 04:56PM

My sisters friends, uncles, cousins, twice removed by marrige was roomates with a guy who passed a car on Rt. 7 close to Osamas's house and saw him in a car. I think it was a Buggati Lambo Mabach. Yeah that was it. He was driving with Bernie Maddof. I think they were going to starbucks in Landsdowne to look at all the hard working moms shopping while there kids are in daycare so they can have some time to themselves. Then he was seen going to a how do we scam everyone out of hard earned money convention at the Landsdowne resort. I know all of this to be true. Then after all that they went back to his Million Dollar home to roll around his yard in the Hundreds of Dollar bills he had laying around. Oh yeah and an assistant manager from one of the resturaunts who be working at some crap hole making half the money if it wasn't for Osama also knows the real stories. Just read above. He and everyone that has a sisters cousins uncle that saw Osama one time knows everything.

Posted by: arrested ()
Date: June 16, 2009 05:28PM

THESE PIGS AND HIS SUPPORTERS NEED TO CLEAN UP THEIR ACT.

THEIR TOKEN AMERICAN GUY SPEAKING HOW AMERICAN HE IS FULL OF CRAP.

CLOSE THE PLACE DOWN AND PUT IN AN APPLEBEES

Posted by: ha ()
Date: June 17, 2009 09:19AM

HAHAHAHHAHA

Posted by: AC SMITH ()
Date: June 17, 2009 10:18PM

What a bunch of racist imbeciles'. What actual knowledge do any of you have about what has or has not gone on? There are very few people that even have a clue and the rest of you hate-mongers are just using this as an excuse to show how small your little minds are. Where the hell do you get off as the voice of America? I would hope any USA loving person would reject hate filled ignorant tirades as reminders of the "good 'ol days" that some of you obviously miss.Anyway the point is the victims are hard working people, and what you are saying and doing don't help anyone or bring anyone to justice or bring us closer to what really went on.So go put you f-ing sheets back on your heads, burn a cross and screw your sister you backwoods racist ignorant jealous weasels!!!!

Pages: 12345678AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 8

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.