HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...7475767778798081828384...LastNext
Current Page: 79 of 921
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: YoungDCian ()
Date: September 21, 2010 12:44PM

October is getting closer...
Attachments:
Woah.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 21, 2010 12:47PM

But...but...Mike has the Power of 3! How can he fail?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: I listened today ()
Date: September 21, 2010 02:37PM

He is a pathetic has been, who acts as if he still was in the catbird seat.
21st place??? After 3 months??? I actually listened for a half hour today. Forced bullshit and bad classic rock. 105.9 would be better served going all music.
Mike is again a total FAILURE. How's he like getting his ass kicked by Diamond, Junks, Elliot?

Date: September 21, 2010 03:10PM

Well at least he has the failcast to fall back on...

The only problem is the foundation of the failcast has been slowly eroding since the beginning of this ill-conceived endeavor. Instead of gaining listeners, the original listener base is dwindling, despite recent efforts to promote the show. The advertiser well has all but dried up too. It seems that they have hit up all of the suckers in the DMV area and now have to resort to eating their own. So now Carla's company is the big sponsor for TMOS. It's no wonder they are hawking t-shirts and hats now more than ever, they have to generate cash somehow. How many XXL t-shirts, caps and mouse pads do they think they can bombard the about 1,500 "fans" (that are still willing shell out cash) with?

Posted by: dapjdj ()
Date: September 21, 2010 03:19PM

I listened today Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mike is again a total FAILURE. How's he like
> getting his ass kicked by Diamond, Junks, Elliot?

Yeah who's laughing now MOM? When you let Donnie G. carry the load on the old D&M show, it was real easy for you to pile on the and ridicule Jack Diamond, the Junks (yes - MOM, you loved busting their balls, but mysteriously when you returned to Fairfax from the Rockville studio, you were all cuddly and lovin' the Junks. What a phony!) and everyone else in DC radio.

Burned a few bridges, didn't ya?

Looking back on it, it's highly amusing to recall your busting Chris Kinard's balls because he was a "company man". Rob(b) was in on the giggle fest too.

Isn't it ironic that CK is now PD @ JFK, and Rob(b) you are what? Unpaid second banana on a podcast no one listens to?

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Rest assured your situation is the cause of great mirth at 10800 Main St, Fairfax VA, so in an odd way MOM and Rob(b) you actually **are** professional entertainers!! HA!!

Posted by: Angie ()
Date: September 21, 2010 04:37PM

dapjdj Wrote:
>
> Bottom line, you are not dealing with a "talented
> icon" - more accurately you are dealing with a
> radio has been who didn't act very nicely to
> people when he was on top, and he's getting what
> he richly deserves on his relentless dive to the
> bottom.
>
> I don't know about you, but I'm enjoying every
> minute!

You're right - Mike's poor treatment of the fans that supported him over the years is the main reason for his loss of popularity. He needs to start over in a different market.

Date: September 21, 2010 08:51PM

YoungDCian Wrote:
> October is getting closer...

file.php?2,file=23272,filename=Woah.jpgear_lobe_crease_predicts_heart_disease.j

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: No Shit ()
Date: September 21, 2010 09:46PM

Don did All the heavy lifting. His new show is proof of that. He gives a shit, unlike FailCast fat boy. Nice having your 20 year old wife sponsor your show, asshole. Hows the bar? Your golf memberships? Your alimony? Your new cars? ASSHOLE ASSHOLE ASSHOLE

21st place.

Posted by: Someone else ()
Date: September 21, 2010 09:49PM

It's Mike
Attachments:
phony-balony.jpg

Date: September 21, 2010 09:54PM

Someone else Wrote:
> It's Mike

With the earlobe crease, Mike should lay off the baloney. And the booze. And a lot of things.

Seriously, though, if Rob(b) or any of the MOM cast members read this forum, you need to get this guy to see a heart doctor. I'm not bs-ing. I may not like his show, but I wouldn't want to see the guy keel over from a coronary.

He's fat, in his 50s and shows all of the signs of someone who needs his heart looked at.

Posted by: whiterussian ()
Date: September 21, 2010 09:54PM

Too many issues here, I guess. I just think that it is a little mean-spirited for these cruel comments after MOM's years of entertaining us on the DAM show.

I have decided this is a loser "Mean Girls"-type thread with no room for dialogue, and my participation is a personal waste of time. Good night - - and go crawl back under the sink.

whiterussian out.

Posted by: Pussy Says What? ()
Date: September 21, 2010 09:56PM

Fuck off ass kisser. Mike O is a fake and he sucks. Deal. Eliot rulez.

Date: September 21, 2010 09:57PM

whiterussian Wrote:
> Too many issues here, I guess. I just think that
> it is a little mean-spirited for these cruel
> comments after MOM's years of entertaining us on
> the DAM show.
>
> I have decided this is a loser "Mean Girls"-type
> thread with no room for dialogue, and my
> participation is a personal waste of time. Good
> night - - and go crawl back under the sink.
>
> whiterussian out.

Mike, if that's you, seriously...go see a heart doctor. You could be at high risk of heart problems.

Date: September 21, 2010 10:37PM

Well his diet may be shit, and exercise isn’t his forte, but at least he doesn’t smoke, oh wait…

Posted by: Ernie Anderson ()
Date: September 22, 2010 01:00AM

Hellloooo everybody,

I'm the deader than dirt Ernie Anderson, the former staff announcer for ABC television, radio and other stuff. You might recognize my stellar voice from a shitload of ABC tv promos in the 70s, 80s & 90s and also that piece of shit "America's Home Videos" with cocksucker Bob Saget.

Anyway, on Tuesday's god awful Mike O'Meara Show, that n'er do well Robb Spewak decided to play a highly edited & censored tape of me fucking up my copy for "America's Funniest Videos" & "America's Funniest People". Then Mike said they will play the unedited 9+ minute clip on his little rimjob Friday "Bonus Show" that people have to pay for. What the fuck? Is O'Meara aware that people can find this shit for free on YouTube???

So as a public service from beyond the grave, I am providing you the complete UNCUT tape of me fucking up during a recording session... at no charge to you!

Ennnnnjooooooy!

Posted by: Bill Smith ()
Date: September 22, 2010 08:22AM

I swear to Gawd
pinch it
Iswear to Gawd
pinch it
I sear to Gawd
pinch it
I swear to Gawd
pinch it
I swear to Gawd
you get a t-shirt
iSwear to Gawd
pinch it
you get an edge t-shirt
pinch it
iswear to Gawd
you know
you get edge t-shirt
pinch it
i swear to gawd
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Date: September 22, 2010 10:07AM

Ernie Anderson Wrote:
> http://www.staffannouncer.com/images/anderson.jpg
> http://www.soapnights.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/
> 12/abc_logo_-150x150.jpg
>
> Hellloooo everybody,
>
> I'm the deader than dirt Ernie Anderson, the
> former staff announcer for ABC television, radio
> and other stuff. You might recognize my stellar
> voice from a shitload of ABC tv promos in the 70s,
> 80s & 90s and also that piece of shit "America's
> Home Videos" with cocksucker Bob Saget.
>
> Anyway, on Tuesday's god awful Mike O'Meara Show,
> that n'er do well Robb Spewak decided to play a
> highly edited & censored tape of me fucking up my
> copy for "America's Funniest Videos" & "America's
> Funniest People". Then Mike said they will play
> the unedited 9+ minute clip on his little rimjob
> Friday "Bonus Show" that people have to pay for.
> What the fuck? Is O'Meara aware that people can
> find this shit for free on YouTube???
>
> So as a public service from beyond the grave, I am
> providing you the complete UNCUT tape of me
> fucking up during a recording session... at no
> charge to you!
>
> Ennnnnjooooooy!
>
>

Nice. Nearly 10 minutes of free content that Mike is trying to swindle his listeners into paying for. Of course, if you are technically savvy enough to figure out how to download a podcast, surely you know how to search for shit on YouTube.

Jesus. Rob(b) and company are LAZY. LAZY, LAZY, LAZY!

No wonder it's a failcast.

Date: September 22, 2010 10:45AM

Wait, so you are telling me that the clips heard on "Rob(b)'s Magic Audio Vault" are available on this "YouTube" that you speak of? Surely they cannot be the exact same clips? Perhaps these tasty audio morsels are new and YouTube has stolen them from Rob(b)? Wait, the Ernie Anderson audio has been around since 1995, how can this be? Well, Rob(b) is a very busy man, I'm sure he is too occupied with earning a living for his family to actually expend any effort trying to entertain the "listeners" every day. What's that, he sits on his ass all day?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2010 10:47AM by YoungDCian.

Posted by: dapjdj aka meangurl ()
Date: September 22, 2010 11:26AM

YoungDCian Wrote:
> Wait, so you are telling me that the clips heard
> on "Rob(b)'s Magic Audio Vault" are available on
> this "YouTube" that you speak of?

Considering the fact that Rob(b)'s FY 2010 MOMS audio production budget of $0.00 (which is equal to his annual MOMS compensation package of $0.00), it's impressive he was able to pull this nugget off the net.

It does point out with as is usually the case with MOM - you get what to pay for.

In this case $0.00.

Rob(b) - really - call hhgregg while they are still staffing up. If you get a shift in the HDTV section, you can watch TV Land all day and get paid for it!

Seems like that would be a step up from the podcast producer (?)...

Date: September 22, 2010 11:30AM

dapjdj aka meangurl Wrote:

>
> Considering the fact that Rob(b)'s FY 2010 MOMS
> audio production budget of $0.00 (which is equal
> to his annual MOMS compensation package of $0.00),
> it's impressive he was able to pull this nugget
> off the net.
>

Actually, Rob(b) gets 12.5% of $0.00.

Date: September 22, 2010 05:02PM

Today is a slow day so I thought I'd listen to the ol' failcast. As usual it's chock full o' the usual suckery, but I did get a chuckle from Rob(b)'s anecdote today. Apparently he had to jump start his wife's car. So he hooks the cables up backwards. This has never happened to me but I assume it's an honest mistake you could make if you aren't paying attention, or are a lazy ass that just doesn't give a fuck, as in Rob(b)'s case. Up until this point the blunder seems forgivable.

Upon connecting the last clamp he notices a powerful arc and begins to see smoke (the insulation burning off of the shorted cable). Rob(b) then instructs everyone to back away from both cars and calls 911. Did I mention that he left the car running, with the cables connected?

Long story short, he ruined the cables and melted his bumper cover, god knows what damage he caused to the electrical systems in both vehicles. Oh yeah, and he cost taxpaying Fairfaxens the price of a fire truck, police car, etc. being dispatched to the scene.

How can this idiot have made it this far? You'd think he would have stepped in front of a bus by now or something. Is there really an adult this stupid?

Posted by: nick ()
Date: September 22, 2010 05:29PM

robbs-car-300x200.jpg

Brilliant!

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: September 22, 2010 05:45PM

Does that mean Rob has some kind of vanity plate? I can only imagine what dumbass thing it says.

Date: September 22, 2010 06:09PM

I have removed the blue boxes...

Johnny Walker Wrote:
> Does that mean Rob has some kind of vanity plate?
> I can only imagine what dumbass thing it says.
Attachments:
rob(b)s-car.jpg

Date: September 22, 2010 06:45PM

YoungDCian Wrote:

>
> How can this idiot have made it this far? You'd
> think he would have stepped in front of a bus by
> now or something. Is there really an adult this
> stupid?

Maybe Carrie is a stupid fat pig in real life, I don't know. She appears to be pretty with it and attractive in this video...

...My point being, when the fuck is Carrie going to dump this sack of shit and find a real man? I mean, he might as well have stuck those jumper cables to his balls and burned his fucking gnads off, because he sure the fuck doesn't act like a man.

Jesus, the most ignorant hick knows how to take fucking jumper cables off a car! My God, what an idiot? I guess they don't teach common sense at VCU.

Seriously, Carrie. Run the fuck away from this guy! He's a 40-year-old man-child loser!! He should be running a fucking comic book store and living with his mother! Quit..ruining...your...LIFE!

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: September 22, 2010 08:26PM

YoungDCian Wrote:
> Today is a slow day so I thought I'd listen to the
> ol' failcast. As usual it's chock full o' the
> usual suckery, but I did get a chuckle from
> Rob(b)'s anecdote today. Apparently he had to jump
> start his wife's car. So he hooks the cables up
> backwards. This has never happened to me but I
> assume it's an honest mistake you could make if
> you aren't paying attention, or are a lazy ass
> that just doesn't give a fuck, as in Rob(b)'s
> case. Up until this point the blunder seems
> forgivable.
>
> Upon connecting the last clamp he notices a
> powerful arc and begins to see smoke (the
> insulation burning off of the shorted cable).
> Rob(b) then instructs everyone to back away from
> both cars and calls 911. Did I mention that he
> left the car running, with the cables connected?
>
> Long story short, he ruined the cables and melted
> his bumper cover, god knows what damage he caused
> to the electrical systems in both vehicles. Oh
> yeah, and he cost taxpaying Fairfaxens the price
> of a fire truck, police car, etc. being dispatched
> to the scene.

What an idiot. I'm not even sure he could run the deep fryer at Wendy's.

Posted by: Gomer Pyle at Wally's Garage ()
Date: September 22, 2010 10:05PM

Surprise! surprise! surprise!

I can't believe that Robb doesn't even know how to use jumper cables! He was probably more nervous than a long-tailed cat in a room full of rockin' chairs!
I still can't understand why his wife still puts up with his monkeyshines?!?!?!

Shame, shame, shame on him!

Posted by: mcsmack ()
Date: September 22, 2010 11:38PM

Most likely he couldn't see the end of jumper cables or half of the engine compartment for the same reason he hasn't seen his penis for most of his adult life, whenever that began.

This bone headed move may cost him. There are reasons a battery goes dead in a vehicle that are relatively inexpensive to repair. The Alternator is one component and the battery goes bad after several years especially after being subjected to extreme temperatures over time.

Otherwise;

What happens if you hook up jumper cables backwards on a car?

People say you just blow a fuse, some people say you can fry the computer, other people say you need a whole new electrical harness... Who's right???

Actually they are all correct and then some. A lot depends on the quality of jumper cables that you use. It is not a good thing and if you insist on trying it take two older batteries ,you can actually get some used ones at the junk yard, and do this. Be prepared for a large spark and possibly a battery exploding.So where some protective equipment.
If the battery doesn't blow it will eventually fry the battery cables.. Electricity is weird and it usually never does the same thing twice. You will find that elec power will follow the path of least resistance. That is why one person said it will do one thing and someone else said something different. They have experienced it differently. I have
seen a multitude of things that have happened to people when they jump a car not knowing how to do it correctly.

Judging by the burn marks left on the plastic bumper cover from the fused cable it appears his cables were of good quality, constructed of heavier gauge wire. Hopefully Carrie or the kids were not close enough to catch a whiff of the burning insulation which I'm sure there was a lot of judging by the burn marks. That can be pretty nasty.
It will be interesting to here his anecdotal story about the repair bills possibly on both cars followed soon with an anecdotal story about Carrie finally giving up hope of Rob possessing any redeeming value as a husband or father whatsoever then proceeding to serve him divorce papers via the Sheriff hopefully on one of their live video streams during a podcast or a live appearance.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2010 11:13AM by mcsmack.

Posted by: pod ()
Date: September 23, 2010 07:23AM

yes, stupid and dangerous mistake . . . which robb admitted. so GREAT that no one else has EVER done anything like this . . . WHEW!!!!

Posted by: Litchauer ()
Date: September 23, 2010 07:44AM

YoungDCian Wrote:
> I have removed the blue boxes...
>
> Johnny Walker Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Does that mean Rob has some kind of vanity
> plate?
> > I can only imagine what dumbass thing it says.

Yeah real funny losers. Someone broke into Robb's car last week and stole a whole bunch of shit out of his glove box, it was probably one of you assholes from this blog.

But don't worry, Robb found fingerprints and I'd hate to be the sorry-ass motherfucker who did it when Robb gets a hold of you.

Date: September 23, 2010 09:03AM

pod Wrote:
> yes, stupid and dangerous mistake . . . which robb
> admitted. so GREAT that no one else has EVER done
> anything like this . . . WHEW!!!!

A mistake is mixing the cables, seeing the arc and then re-doing the cables correctly. What Rob(b) did was sheer incompetence.

Date: September 23, 2010 09:07AM

Litchauer Wrote:

>
> Yeah real funny losers. Someone broke into Robb's
> car last week and stole a whole bunch of shit out
> of his glove box, it was probably one of you
> assholes from this blog.
>
> But don't worry, Robb found fingerprints and I'd
> hate to be the sorry-ass motherfucker who did it
> when Robb gets a hold of you.

Okay pod...Rob(b)...whoever.

FYI - I seriously doubt anyone on this forum gives enough of a fuck about Rob(b) to do something like that. It was probably the result of a) Rob(b) having to live in a shitty neighborhood because he wants to pretend to be a radio star instead of earning an income to provide for his family and b) Rob(b) is probably stupid enough to have left the car unlocked.

And I have news for you. I've had my car broken into a few times over the years. You know what the cops will do about it? Nothing.

Date: September 23, 2010 09:27AM

still makes me laugh that ya even have a thought that i'm robb . . . think the word i'm looking for is "delusional". and, since you're assuming that he's so stupid to leave his car unlocked when it was broken into, then i'll assume the same for you since you've had MULTIPLE break-ins. i've never had my truck broken into . . . i must be a genius!!!

Date: September 23, 2010 09:35AM

No his car wasn't unlocked you idiot. Someone (probably from this website) took a hammer to one of the side windows and fleeced a whole bunch of Robb's valuables. Cops won't do dick about it, but trust me, Robb's certainly capable of taking the law into his own hands to give the punishment that's due. Whoever did it is seriously messin with the wrong person.

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> Litchauer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> > Yeah real funny losers. Someone broke into
> Robb's
> > car last week and stole a whole bunch of shit
> out
> > of his glove box, it was probably one of you
> > assholes from this blog.
> >
> > But don't worry, Robb found fingerprints and
> I'd
> > hate to be the sorry-ass motherfucker who did
> it
> > when Robb gets a hold of you.
>
> Okay pod...Rob(b)...whoever.
>
> FYI - I seriously doubt anyone on this forum gives
> enough of a fuck about Rob(b) to do something like
> that. It was probably the result of a) Rob(b)
> having to live in a shitty neighborhood because he
> wants to pretend to be a radio star instead of
> earning an income to provide for his family and b)
> Rob(b) is probably stupid enough to have left the
> car unlocked.
>
> And I have news for you. I've had my car broken
> into a few times over the years. You know what the
> cops will do about it? Nothing.
>
>
>
>

Date: September 23, 2010 09:37AM

pod Wrote:
> still makes me laugh that ya even have a thought
> that i'm robb . . . think the word i'm looking for
> is "delusional". and, since you're assuming that
> he's so stupid to leave his car unlocked when it
> was broken into, then i'll assume the same for you
> since you've had MULTIPLE break-ins. i've never
> had my truck broken into . . . i must be a
> genius!!!

Maybe because your truck looks like a piece of shit that would have nothing valuable in it.

Date: September 23, 2010 09:48AM

Litchauer Wrote:
> No his car wasn't unlocked you idiot. Someone
> (probably from this website) took a hammer to one
> of the side windows and fleeced a whole bunch of
> Robb's valuables. Cops won't do dick about it,
> but trust me, Robb's certainly capable of taking
> the law into his own hands to give the punishment
> that's due. Whoever did it is seriously messin
> with the wrong person.
>
>

The guy had to call 911 to disconnect some jumper cables. He can't even do what normal fucktards do every day.

Date: September 23, 2010 09:56AM

again with the assumptions . . . you are incorrect, nothing wrong with my truck. i'm just glad you've never made any mistakes in your life -- that's FANTASTIC!!!

Date: September 23, 2010 10:01AM

pod Wrote:
> again with the assumptions . . . you are
> incorrect, nothing wrong with my truck. i'm just
> glad you've never made any mistakes in your life
> -- that's FANTASTIC!!!

The greatest deterrent to theft is the belief that there is nothing worth stealing. I'm certain that applies in your case.

Date: September 23, 2010 10:01AM

there's alot more to that jumper cable story than you read about on this dumbass website, so don't go jumping to any conclusions without knowing all the facts. Robb almost got electrocuted when he was trying to unhook those cables. an electric arc about 4 long shot out and knocked him to the ground with a huge amount of voltage. sparks and shit flew everywhere and burned some of the folks standing nearby. the whole thing almost exploded. it was a dangerous situation, I'm sure you would've handled the situation the same way.

Date: September 23, 2010 10:07AM

hey, you actually got one right!

Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: September 23, 2010 10:13AM

There are ONLY two colors to confuse on jumper-cables. Even if you don't know the old "Red on positive, black on negative" adage, as long as you have the SAME color of alligator clamp on both positive terminals, and the other one on the negative terminal (or grounded to the frame), you can't go wrong. A monkey (or two Monkees from the 60's band) could do it. How does one fuck that incredibly simple procedure up? Not being able to correctly use jumper-cables is roughly akin to not being able to tie a bow with your shoe-laces.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2010 10:15AM by Taylor.

Date: September 23, 2010 10:19AM

Litchauer Wrote:
> there's alot more to that jumper cable story than
> you read about on this dumbass website, so don't
> go jumping to any conclusions without knowing all
> the facts. Robb almost got electrocuted when
> he was trying to unhook those cables. an electric
> arc about 4 long shot out and knocked him to the
> ground with a huge amount of voltage. sparks and
> shit flew everywhere and burned some of the folks
> standing nearby. the whole thing almost exploded.
> it was a dangerous situation, I'm sure you
> would've handled the situation the same way.

Turn off the cars. Get a broomstick and pull the fucking cables off.

Done.

Date: September 23, 2010 10:28AM

i just think this kinda "he's an idiot and here's what I woulda done" mentality is hilarious . . . dude simply screwed-up and admitted it. he knew how stupid it was and admitted it. again, pretty damn sure every single one of us has done something similar -- just won't admit it.

ya'all hate him and the show so much, but ya knew all about it . . . interesting.

Date: September 23, 2010 10:31AM

pod Wrote:
> i just think this kinda "he's an idiot and here's
> what I woulda done" mentality is hilarious . . .
> dude simply screwed-up and admitted it. he knew
> how stupid it was and admitted it. again, pretty
> damn sure every single one of us has done
> something similar -- just won't admit it.
>

I have never called 911 for anything, much less for something idiotic like this. I have never gotten myself into this kind of situation and, if I did, I would sure the hell figure out how to fix it myself before calling 911.

> ya'all hate him and the show so much, but ya knew
> all about it . . . interesting.

We know all about it because someone posted it here, dummy. You are so fucking stupid, you have to be Rob(b).

Date: September 23, 2010 10:36AM

pod Wrote:
>
> ya'all hate him and the show so much, but ya knew
> all about it . . . interesting.

I can attest to the fact that I've never done anything like that, nor has anyone I know done that, and the reason we know about it is because it was JUST POSTED on this very board. That makes it pretty easy to know about.

What I'm more interested in is the fact that you're implying that you somehow know (or are) Rob-b. If so, just admit it. There's no shame in defending your friend (or yourself if that is the case). Just quit playing coy and admit your connection to the issue. Or are you just embarrassed to admit that you are a massive Robbay fanboy?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2010 10:37AM by Taylor.

Date: September 23, 2010 10:45AM

ok, so it was posted here . . . guess what, my mistake . . . didn't read every single post prior. luckily, your opinions of me mean nothing. everybody gettin' all worked-up in here . . . i'm just highly entertained and fascinated by ya'all.

i think ya'all are so ridiculous to think that i'm robb or someone associated with the show -- like they really give 2 craps about you all -- HILARIOUS!!!!!

Date: September 23, 2010 10:47AM

pod Wrote:
> ok, so it was posted here . . . guess what, my
> mistake . . . didn't read every single post prior.
> luckily, your opinions of me mean nothing.
> everybody gettin' all worked-up in here . . . i'm
> just highly entertained and fascinated by ya'all.
>
> i think ya'all are so ridiculous to think that i'm
> robb or someone associated with the show -- like
> they really give 2 craps about you all --
> HILARIOUS!!!!!

They do because they have nothing better to do. They do no prep and they can't secure advertisers who aren't drinking buddies or related to Mike. Plenty of free reading time.

Date: September 23, 2010 10:50AM

i'm not saying they're turning into millionaires, but they've got advertisers -- not all buds or related.

Date: September 23, 2010 10:55AM

pod Wrote:
> i'm not saying they're turning into millionaires,
> but they've got advertisers -- not all buds or
> related.

Jimmy's Old Town Tavern?

Carla's Boss?

And let's be honest about Netflix and some of these other "big time advertisers" they have. They are just fronting as Value Added Resellers for their links. These are online advertising programs where MOM is seeing pennies for every click-through. Any idiot can put those on their website!

And they are not only not millionaires. I would venture to guess that they are making less than minimum wage for their time affiliated with the podcast.

Date: September 23, 2010 11:02AM

not sure i buy that about the click-through stuff. how's that work when you can actually get a discount using a promo-code specific for the show. carolla has the same kinda thing.

i don't know the exact deals they've got set up, but i won't pretend to either.

Date: September 23, 2010 11:06AM

Hmmmm, I didn't know that we were getting "all worked up". I don't FEEL all worked up. What about you WTL? Are you all worked up?

And to your point that they don't "give a crap" about us, that's sorta the WHOLE REASON that this thread even exists. It's OBVIOUS that they don't give a crap about their listeners, (and haven't for a long time). That's the only way to explain the lack of prep, the complete refusal to try and produce a product that would delight anyone listening to it, and dick moves like trying to con listeners by fooling them into PAYING for content that is presented and promised as being "fresh", only to reveal after taking a listeners money that it's actually just stale old garbage that could easily be found for free on YouTube.

I think that you're absolutely correct. They DON'T give a crap about us ....... Or anyone else that they foist their crappy show upon.

Posted by: dapjdj ()
Date: September 23, 2010 11:12AM

pod Wrote:
> dude simply screwed-up and admitted it.

This isn't Rob(b)'s biggest screw up. I'd start with his inability to take his career at CBS Radio seriously in deference to seeing some bizarre future in MOM's business ventures.

At least he would be a **paid** board op or associate producer (or more likely a phone screener) for CBS Radio in Fairfax right now (with health benefits), instead of being an unpaid all of the above for the MOMS podcast.

Date: September 23, 2010 11:25AM

I'm honestly not surprised by anything that Rob(b) did. It's a good thing he called 911, since he pissed his pants when he saw the sparks he may very well have electrocuted himself when his wet pants contacted the body of the car as he leaned in to remove the cables. Although, I think he would have done his family a favor if the battery exploded in his fat face or if the amperage coursing through his bloated body would have stopped his enlarged heart.

Carrie is in too deep to leave this fat fuck and his kids may have grown attached to him by this point. So this would have been the answer to their prayers, the disappointment of a husband and father would be whisked away allowing the family to, for the first time, breathe a sigh of relief. Relief from the emotional, financial, and physical burden of Rob(b).

Rob(b) why don't you do your family a solid, follow in your father's footsteps and just walk away?

Date: September 23, 2010 11:27AM

I can honestly say I have never ever in my whole life hooked up battery cables backward. I am that smart. As a matter of fact you could blindfold me and I bet I could do it what with the raised polarity symbols on the batteries now days.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2010 11:28AM by mcsmack.

Date: September 23, 2010 11:34AM

seems to me like getting worked-up . . . just my opinion, of course. i happen to enjoy the show, and listen every day. any show i listen to has elements that i don't care for at times. maybe i'll dislike something, but everyone else will like it . . . big deal.

again, my opinion, but it seems like true hatred that alot of you all have, and that's what i find fascinating. i disagree with some on here, but i don't hate anyone and won't be calling anyone stupid or anything like that.

Date: September 23, 2010 11:51AM

pod Wrote:
>

You need to take it a step further pud. It is not the fact that ""he's an idiot and here's what I woulda done" mentality is hilarious . . .dude simply screwed-up and admitted it. he knew how stupid it was and admitted it."

We all know that Pud, ya stupe! Spewak likes to point out to everyone that even though he went to Virginia Commonwealth University, he was well qualified to attend Va Tech or what ever. This is where events like the jumper cable incident really shine the light on this mans true common sense quotient. I am not laughing at the self deprecating value of his little mishap. I am laughing because the guy is truly a moron and thinks otherwise.

Date: September 23, 2010 11:52AM

pod Wrote:
> seems to me like getting worked-up . . . just my
> opinion, of course. i happen to enjoy the show,
> and listen every day.

SHOCKER!!

Date: September 23, 2010 12:02PM

bingo%20logo1.jpg

mcsmack Wrote:
> I am not laughing at the self
> deprecating value of his little mishap. I am
> laughing because the guy is truly a moron and
> thinks otherwise.

Date: September 23, 2010 01:10PM

seems your sensitivities are picking up on something that mine aren't -- i never got that mentality from robb. "pud" . . . awwwwwww, ain't that cute?!!

Posted by: I'm No Genius, But... ()
Date: September 23, 2010 01:12PM

Okay, I'm no genius when it comes to cars, but I *know* that you attach red to positive and black to negative. Do you know how I know this? I found it on the internet. Seems that Robb could have spent 30 seconds less "finding" some awesome piece of audio vault gold and instead Googling "how to jump a car" and saved himself all of this grief.

Date: September 23, 2010 01:16PM

he knew how to do it. caps were switched on one of the batteries, and he didn't check the actual connections, just relied on cap color. again, careless, which he admitted.

Date: September 23, 2010 01:17PM

Let me be the first to posit my "conspiracy theory" that "pod" is in FACT........(wait for it)........ MIKE O'MEARA!!! (Dun dun DUUUUHHHHHHH!).

By defending Rob-b's hideously un-manly attempt to set his wife's car on fire, he KNOWS that he will simply be fanning the controversy over Rob-b and his inability to a) jump-start a vehicle, and b) handle the resulting issue without resorting to calling 911 and screaming over the phone for someone to come save him.

All the heat has completely come off of O'Meara and now been focused squarely on Rob-b who is normally just a bit player in this sad little tragi-comedy.

BUSTED, Mike!!!!

Date: September 23, 2010 01:26PM

pod Wrote:
> he knew how to do it. caps were switched on one
> of the batteries, and he didn't check the actual
> connections, just relied on cap color. again,
> careless, which he admitted.

My God. The idiocy grows deeper! Who the fuck relies on the caps???? There's a motherfucking + and a mother fucking - on the motherfuckering battery. He is such a fucking MORON!

Date: September 23, 2010 01:30PM

once again, wrong . . . not mike, robb, buzz, oscar . . . not even remotely associated with the show. feel free to think what ya want though -- it amuses me greatly!

Date: September 23, 2010 01:34PM

pod Wrote:
> once again, wrong . . . not mike, robb, buzz,
> oscar . . . not even remotely associated with the
> show. feel free to think what ya want though --
> it amuses me greatly!

One thing that I've discovered about you, pod, is that you are VERY easily amused. I guess that speaks VOLUMES as to why you seem to enjoy the "Mike O'Meara Show" so much. Lol

Date: September 23, 2010 01:35PM

i guess WTL is picking up on some "smarter than everyone" mentality from robb that i'm missing too . . . i just don't hear it.

Date: September 23, 2010 01:36PM

Taylor Wrote:
> Hmmmm, I didn't know that we were getting "all
> worked up". I don't FEEL all worked up. What about
> you WTL? Are you all worked up?
>

I'm worked up! I believe Rob(b) should start a National Crossed Jumper Cables Awareness Month to raise awareness of this potential killer! Facts could include:

- Did you know that each year, one fat ass nearly dies as the result of crossed jumper cables?

- Those most vulnerable are a 40-something man-child who has squandered the goodwill of his professional associates and family in order to pursue an ill-conceived vision of being a successful podcaster.

- If you see crossed jumper cables, don't uncross them. Stand there for five minutes debating what to do while your recently acquired vehicle bursts into flames, then call 911 and look like an incompetent ass to your wife, kids and local fire department.

- Remember, only you can grow the fuck up and be a man.

Brought to you by Rob(b) Spewak and National Crossed Jumper Cables Awareness Month.

Date: September 23, 2010 01:36PM

pod Wrote:
> i guess WTL is picking up on some "smarter than
> everyone" mentality from robb that i'm missing too
> . . . i just don't hear it.

Nope. I just think the guy is an ass for doing this to his family.

Date: September 23, 2010 01:38PM

well, based on your conspiracy theory, i'll go ahead and guess that you are . . . no other than . . . jesse ventura!!! gotta be!!

Date: September 23, 2010 01:39PM

but, how do you know what he's doing to his family?? i mean REALLY know??

Date: September 23, 2010 01:42PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> I'm worked up! I believe Rob(b) should start a
> National Crossed Jumper Cables Awareness Month to
> raise awareness of this potential killer! Facts
> could include:
>
> - Did you know that each year, one fat ass nearly
> dies as the result of crossed jumper cables?
>
> - Those most vulnerable are a 40-something
> man-child who has squandered the goodwill of his
> professional associates and family in order to
> pursue an ill-conceived vision of being a
> successful podcaster.
>
> - If you see crossed jumper cables, don't uncross
> them. Stand there for five minutes debating what
> to do while your recently acquired vehicle bursts
> into flames, then call 911 and look like an
> incompetent ass to your wife, kids and local fire
> department.
>
> - Remember, only you can grow the fuck up and be a
> man.
>
> Brought to you by Rob(b) Spewak and National
> Crossed Jumper Cables Awareness Month.

In that ONE single post, WashingTone-Locian just far exceeded the comedic value of EVERYTHING that's ever been done on the MO'M podcast. He also just provided me with WAY more actual laughs (582% more than MO'M, to be exact).

Posted by: Yabels ()
Date: September 23, 2010 01:43PM

pod Wrote:
> but, how do you know what he's doing to his
> family?? i mean REALLY know??

It is fairly easy to discern this. Just look at what Robb "does" for a living.

Date: September 23, 2010 01:43PM

pod Wrote:
> but, how do you know what he's doing to his
> family?? i mean REALLY know??

Losing a house is a pretty bad thing.

Date: September 23, 2010 01:46PM

wow, and you said I was easily amused!!!

still no proof whatsoever . . . not a shred.

Date: September 23, 2010 01:47PM

pod Wrote:
> wow, and you said I was easily amused!!!
>
> still no proof whatsoever . . . not a shred.

Didn't Mike beg on air for a car for Rob(b)?

Date: September 23, 2010 01:48PM

not sure about that . . . i don't remember that happening, but i really couldn't say for sure. but, the car that got damaged i believe is a new car. from what i remember, robb and his family moved into a new house a little while ago.

Date: September 23, 2010 02:08PM

pod Wrote:
> not sure about that . . . i don't remember that
> happening, but i really couldn't say for sure.
> but, the car that got damaged i believe is a new
> car. from what i remember, robb and his family
> moved into a new house a little while ago.

For someone who's "not Rob-b", you sure seem to know about every facet of his life. Are you SURE that you're not Rob-b? I mean, have you checked lately? Go look in a mirror and make sure. I think that you might be surprised.

Date: September 23, 2010 02:42PM

Well, at least some good can come out of this incident...
Attachments:
CJCAM.jpg

Date: September 23, 2010 02:56PM

Priceless, as always.

Date: September 23, 2010 02:59PM

LOL!

Now MOM should definitely use this!

Date: September 23, 2010 06:29PM

pod Wrote:
> he knew how to do it. caps were switched on one
> of the batteries, and he didn't check the actual
> connections, just relied on cap color. again,
> careless, which he admitted.

Well it seems we have a fat fucking liar then. Let me explain why.

You see kids every since about the year AD 1992 battery posts were made different sizes.

Automotive battery terminals

Automotive batteries typically have one of three types of terminals. In past years, the most common design was the SAE Post, consisting of two lead posts in the shape of truncated cones, positioned on the top of the battery, with different diameters to ensure correct electrical polarity. The positive post being larger than the negative post.

So the negative cap would not have fit on the positive post.

But remember Pud... The operative phrase is "to ensure correct electrical polarity".

If you ever stop swallowing Robs Wads and providing you have a liver healthy enough to metabolize all the blood puss and cocknog you've consumed over the years, you may come to realize how wrong you are about him and your whole MOMS shebang.

.................................Yours Truly, McSmack

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2010 06:46PM by mcsmack.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: September 23, 2010 07:14PM

Not to mention that every pair of jumper cables come with - wait for it - fucking instructions. Now, I don't have to jump start people very often, but when I do, I always cross check what I'm doing with....the instructions. Just so something like this doesn't happen. It's a crazy way to do things, but it works for me.

Posted by: Spuds ()
Date: September 24, 2010 01:32PM

For the most part this forum is basically a big circle jerk,everyone jerking each others meat. Come on funny feeling!.

Fuck you haters, TMOS is the best!!

Date: September 24, 2010 01:48PM

Pinch it, curl it, lick it!

Spuds Wrote:
> For the most part this forum is basically a big
> circle jerk,everyone jerking each others meat.
> Come on funny feeling!.
>
> Fuck you haters, TMOS is the best!!

Date: September 24, 2010 04:43PM

Spuds Wrote:
> For the most part this forum is basically a big
> circle jerk,everyone jerking each others meat.
> Come on funny feeling!.
>
> Fuck you haters, TMOS is the best!!

Seriously dude if your're going to tell a funny story showing how self fucking deprecating you are and bending the facts to make yourself not look TOO stupid, make sure you don't get caught on shit like "the caps were on backwards" when that isn't possible. Thats what makes it funny. Why are we expected to believe something like that when it is a farce. You're funny for the same reason Robs funny. Because you are a stupid fucknut.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2010 05:35PM by mcsmack.

Date: September 24, 2010 05:45PM

But he IS Rob-b! Don't you see? Who else could it be?

Date: September 24, 2010 05:55PM

Taylor Wrote:
> But he IS Rob-b! Don't you see? Who else could it
> be?

There is always that possibility.

Posted by: my my hey hey ()
Date: September 24, 2010 09:31PM

spudsis when i listen to the lazy fat fucks podcast every other week it sure sounds like a big ole circle jerk too me

Posted by: robert paulson ()
Date: September 24, 2010 09:54PM

The show suck. end of list

Date: September 25, 2010 03:24AM

robert paulson Wrote:
> The show suck. end of list

One of the MOM's Japanese fans weighing in.

Posted by: Rob(b) ()
Date: September 25, 2010 08:38PM

If only there had been an episode of Gunsmoke or Barnaby Jones that covered jump-starting a car, I would have known how to do it correctly. Because, you see, the thing that makes me intelligent is that i know EVERYTHING about television from the 50's and 60's. Va Tech, William & Mary, or UVA would have been lucky to get me with that awesome knowlege in my grasp!

Posted by: what ()
Date: September 26, 2010 07:28AM

So when does the magic occurr with buzz Burbank or what he brings is about it

and thats why Geronimo use to let Buzz handle the show solo sometimes to sort of show with Buzz that there's really not much there there

Date: September 26, 2010 10:09AM

Translation:
I think it’s time to mess with Buzz again, don’t you?
Remember when Don used to let buzz fly solo for a few minutes of airtime? This would, not so surreptitiously present Buzz as exactly what he is, nothing.

Editorial:
Don’t get me wrong, Buzz is a nice guy, he just couldn’t drive a show to save his life.

what Wrote:
> So when does the magic occurr with buzz Burbank or
> what he brings is about it
>
> and thats why Geronimo use to let Buzz handle the
> show solo sometimes to sort of show with Buzz that
> there's really not much there there

Posted by: Marsha Burbank ()
Date: September 26, 2010 11:01PM

Marsha Burbank

Buzz is too busy hitting that tranny wife of his, that he doesn't have time for the radio or the time to come up with his own radio name. That's right "Buzz Burbank" is another creation of Don Geronimo. Just like all of "Buzz's" newscasts can be found a day before on fark.com.

Posted by: Buzzbitch ()
Date: September 27, 2010 12:10AM

Buzz is the best part of MOMS

Date: September 27, 2010 06:44AM

again . . . i'm not robb or any of the MOM crew. let me state again, i LISTEN to the show, so, yeah, i know the story -- seems to make plenty of sense to me.

mcsmack, you don't appear to have the ability to have a discussion without resorting to name-calling and all kinds of gay references . . . too childish for me, but enjoy yourself.

Posted by: CookieMonster ()
Date: September 27, 2010 08:56AM

Semi-related computer/internet question:

How come, when I click on the link to open this thread, do I get a request to install a cookie on my computer from "mikeomearashow.com"?

In addition to all of the usual lame-attempt-at-humor replies, any serious replies would be appreciated.

Posted by: Dan O. ()
Date: September 27, 2010 09:05AM

I love when Mike talks about getting up and going to work as "Slaying the Dragon". Like he's completing some kind of Herculean task by rolling himself into a radio studio every day.

Date: September 27, 2010 10:40AM

Perhaps some content from the O'Meara show site has been imbedded in the thread...

Or perhaps this entire site is a front for the promotional arm of Mike O'Meara Enterprises LLC! Yes this thread is filled with hate, but any promotion is good promotion, right? Yeah, it appears that O'Meara isn't as dumb as he looks now, is he?

CookieMonster Wrote:
> Semi-related computer/internet question:
>
> How come, when I click on the link to open this
> thread, do I get a request to install a cookie on
> my computer from "mikeomearashow.com"?
>
> In addition to all of the usual
> lame-attempt-at-humor replies, any serious replies
> would be appreciated.

Date: September 27, 2010 10:43AM

pod Wrote:
> again . . . i'm not robb or any of the MOM crew.
> let me state again, i LISTEN to the show, so,
> yeah, i know the story -- seems to make plenty
> of sense to me.

The fact that the excuse he concocted is impossible but if it makes sense to you I understand completely.
>
> mcsmack, you don't appear to have the ability to
> have a discussion without resorting to
> name-calling and all kinds of gay references . . .
> too childish for me, but enjoy yourself.

I stand by my statement. You are a tard. You think Rob is quality entertainment and funny then call ME childish? Whatever Pud.

Pages: PreviousFirst...7475767778798081828384...LastNext
Current Page: 79 of 921

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.