HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 05:55PM

F all of you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 05:56PM

go to hell

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:01PM

go the F to hell

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:03PM

I hate life and I want it to be over. I would like for it to be done. Finished. I'm sick and tired of this BULL SHIT. F you, F your mothers. Go to hell, all of you. I wish god would take me now. Please god, take me now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: jackoffmen ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:06PM

lololololololol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:07PM

I hate all of you. You can all burn in hell for all I care.


I want to be dead and in the ground. Dead. Gone. I hate everything. I take no pleasure in anything. I hate. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. F it. F it all to hell. F it and F you and F your mothers. I take no pleasure in anything. I am angry and unhappy and in pain all the time. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. Life has nothing for me. It is too hard. I don't like it. Who the F are you to tell me I have to suffer through it? Go to hell. You do what the F you want to do, I'll do what the F I want to do. So go F yourself. F yourself. Go to hell.


go rot in a dumpster. You're all garbage. F it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Kittie ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:07PM

Rude!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:09PM

F this S.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Dear Miz ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:09PM

You do have a choice...

                            file.php?40,file=41735,filename=kidzbop.        ORsize>            file.php?40,file=38653,filename=haters.j


Keep your chin up, kiddo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: postpoppunk ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:11PM

What about Shasta? I thought there was a new girl in MMisery's life?

I was really hoping that this female was not an imaginary character.

A Minor Threat

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: jackoffmen ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:15PM

too bad she was

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:16PM

Dear Miz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You do have a choice...
>
>         &n
> bsp;       &nbs
> p;        
>         &n
> bsp;  OR     &n
> bsp;      
>
>
> Keep your chin up, kiddo.


at least the boy on the left isn't completely FULL OF SHIT like the boy on the right. He may be a little shit-stain piece of human garbage, but at least he's honest about who he is: an asshole piece of scum who should probably just drop dead. The boy on the right is having a great time in life, I'm sure.....but at what price? Being completely FULL OF SHIT? So FULL OF SHIT that the SHIT is inside your very SOUL? I'd rather be miserable and bitter and angry like the boy on the left than have a SOUL FULL OF SHIT like the boy on the right.


I refuse to be full of shit. If getting by in life means being completely full of shit, up to your soul in shit, then I'd rather not participate. I hate commercials. Advertising. Lies. Life is miserable.........and there's a can of RC Cola. That's the cold, hard truth. Nobody is jumping on trampolines, doing back flips, high-fiving, smiling, laughing, over a can of RC Cola.

Life is miserable..........and there's a can of RC Cola.

that's how it really is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Supreme Being r I ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:17PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hate life and I want it to be over. I would like
> for it to be done. Finished. I'm sick and tired of
> this BULL SHIT. F you, F your mothers. Go to hell,
> all of you. I wish god would take me now. Please
> god, take me now.


All in good time, all in good time....But what makes you think you're going to reside up here?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:18PM

I'll see you in hell.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:20PM

postpoppunk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What about Shasta? I thought there was a new girl
> in MMisery's life?
>
> I was really hoping that this female was not an
> imaginary character.


Shasta IS real........that's exactly why I have no hope. I know it will be a tragic disappointment in the end. I can't take it. The waiting. I am always disappointed. Shasta will end up putting me back in the mental ward.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:20PM

Miz... You're so full of shit that you can't even realize you're full of shit...

That's how full of shit you are...

At least I know I'm full of shit...

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Over The Edge ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:20PM

Hey, MM. If you off yourself tonight, and we're all hoping you will, please be sure to make a final posting saying when and how, and be sure to leave a suicide note citing the love and support received here at FFU just not being enough. Better yet, mail one to the local news so in a few days they'll be reading it on the air and asking us for comments.

Jump! Jump! Jump!
Attachments:
blazingsad74.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: postpoppunk ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:22PM

RC Cola is an outstanding cola --- in the cola wars sense AND in the metaphorical MMisery sense...

There is a reason RC Cola is still around, MMisery find this reason and you shall be set free.

A Minor Threat

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: You dumbell ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:22PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> postpoppunk Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What about Shasta? I thought there was a new
> girl
> > in MMisery's life?
> >
> > I was really hoping that this female was not an
> > imaginary character.
>
>
> Shasta IS real........that's exactly why I have no
> hope. I know it will be a tragic disappointment in
> the end. I can't take it. The waiting. I am always
> disappointed. Shasta will end up putting me back
> in the mental ward.


Mt Shasta is a mountain.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:22PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Miz... You're so full of shit that you can't even
> realize you're full of shit...
>
> That's how full of shit you are...
>
> At least I know I'm full of shit...


you son of a bitch.......if you're being serious, I will SERIOUSLY lose it on you. That's not a threat. It's a promise. I will destroy you.

you smarmy Tony Robbins shit-slinging huckster. Full of it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:24PM

FULL.OF.SHIT.

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you son of a bitch.......if you're being serious,
> I will SERIOUSLY lose it on you. That's not a
> threat. It's a promise. I will destroy you.
>
> you smarmy Tony Robbins shit-slinging huckster.
> Full of it.

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: H_I_D ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:27PM

See, I figured it was about time for Mr. Misery to stop riding that high wave that he was on. Sure enough, now he's in the dumps and hating life in a big way. Soon, he'll be asking for someone to drive him to LAMPS in Leesburg.

Personally, I just think this is Karma getting back at him. With his declared Socialist views, the Karma will kick in an flatten his as right out. Knock the wind right out of his sails.

With bi-polar depression, you can't always be riding on top of that wave. It just doesn't last.


Attachments:
halftone_plugin_example_surfer_-_before.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:28PM

Fake H_I_D...

Do you even understand the concept of Karma?

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Naw ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:31PM

He's not full of shit, man.

He's honestly unhappy with his life and with the world.

BUT - and you know this is true, Miz, if you stop to think about it (the very evidence is in the history of your posts on this board) - although your feelings are honest, they are also a result of your mood, which is closely tied to your brain chemistry issues.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: AND... ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:37PM

You know that although sometimes you feel like this:
file.php?40,file=42135,filename=kidzbop.


At other times you DO feel like this:
file.php?40,file=38653,filename=haters.j"I am a little girl, NOT a little boy!"size>

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: H_I_D ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:39PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fake H_I_D...
>
> Do you even understand the concept of Karma?


Harry,

I'm not the fake H_I_D. I am the real one. And, yes, I do understand the concept of Karma. Mr. Misery has done enough crap in his life and it comes around and bites him in the ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Misery is full of shit ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:40PM

Dont fall for his bullshit... All lies. I don't believe shit he says
It's all an act

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Dr. Sigmund Freud ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:40PM

H_I_D Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Soon, he'll be asking for someone to
> drive him to LAMPS in Leesburg.
>

Or to the Lamb Center!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:42PM

H_I_D Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Harry,
>
> I'm not the fake H_I_D. I am the real one.

Sure thing, boss...

> And,
> yes, I do understand the concept of Karma. Mr.
> Misery has done enough crap in his life and it
> comes around and bites him in the ass.

Ok... Your statement that this was some kind of Karmic punishment resulting from his comments on Socialism led me to believe you had no idea what you were talking about... I had to ask...

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:42PM

Fake HID does a good job of sounding like the real HID.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: H_I_D ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:50PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fake HID does a good job of sounding like the real
> HID.

eesh does a great job of sounding like shit (and smelling like it too) whether he's using his regular "eesh" ID or any of the other 30 IDs that he has registered.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mis is a faggoty ass ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:52PM

Stop posting in this Miz kardashians fuckIng threads . Ignore the attention whoring faggot

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 07:00PM

AND... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You know that although sometimes you feel like
> this:
>
>
>
> At other times you DO feel like this:
>
> "I am a little girl, NOT a little boy!"


absolutely. I know that, 100 percent. I have a mood disorder. I don't know exactly what the diagnosis is, but I am POSITIVE there's something going on in the brain that's causing an instability. So, Tuttle, suck it. Get your PHD in psychology before you spout off like that again. You know-it-all pop-psychology fuck.

I love you, man. But you are not as smart as you think you are. Neither am I. No one is. But I think you need a little reminder of that. That's all.

you can stop sucking now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Shut up ()
Date: November 26, 2011 07:02PM

STFU. You are full of shit

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Sick of u ()
Date: November 26, 2011 07:03PM

Stop acting like a retard so people feel sorry for u . You are a sad fuck ... You don't have one fucking friend in life? Kill yourself

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: H_I_D ()
Date: November 26, 2011 07:03PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> absolutely. I know that, 100 percent. I have a
> mood disorder. I don't know exactly what the
> diagnosis is, but I am POSITIVE there's something
> going on in the brain that's causing an
> instability. So, Tuttle, suck it. Get your PHD in
> psychology before you spout off like that again.
> You know-it-all pop-psychology fuck.
>
> I love you, man. But you are not as smart as you
> think you are. Neither am I. No one is. But I
> think you need a little reminder of that. That's
> all.
>
> you can stop sucking now.

I've offered to stop by Home Depot and pick up some rope for you. I'll be happy to drive it by so you can make good use of it. Just let me know when you're ready to "hang out."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 07:05PM

Sick of u Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stop acting like a retard so people feel sorry for
> u . You are a sad fuck ... You don't have one
> fucking friend in life? Kill yourself


riiiiiiiiight.......??


where's the hurtful part?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 07:05PM

you are not enlightening me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: One other thing... ()
Date: November 26, 2011 07:09PM

Yo Miz,

I heard this pretty amazing story on the radio today (on a show called The State We're In) about a guy with a lot of issues: huge sex drive, tempermental, constantly angry and frustated.

So.... he castrated himself.

And surprise, he is today a much happier person. ("Life is peaceful now... nothing really bothers me.")

I know you already "get" all this... but still, it's kind of mind-boggling story, and a *very* interesting case study in how brain chemistry can strongly affect mood and feelings of happiness/unhappiness.

The story begins at about the 32 minute, 30 second mark:
http://download.radionetherlands.nl/rnw/smac/cms/en_the_state_were_in_20111126_64_44_2.mp3

I don't know if it will change Tuttle's pov on these things, but I think he would find it interesting, too.

Cheers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: H_I_D ()
Date: November 26, 2011 07:11PM

I'm checking out for the night. Send me a text message if Mr. Misery decides to end it all tonight.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mis is a little bitch ()
Date: November 26, 2011 07:21PM

he wont stop. he is not man enough to handle his lonely exsistence therefore has to come an whine like a bitch on a fucking forum

KILL YOURSELF MISERY, U ARE USELESS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 07:34PM

One other thing... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yo Miz,
>
> I heard this pretty amazing story on the radio
> today (on a show called The State We're In) about
> a guy with a lot of issues: huge sex drive,
> tempermental, constantly angry and frustated.
>
> So.... he castrated himself.
>
> And surprise, he is today a much happier person.
> ("Life is peaceful now... nothing really bothers
> me.")
>
> I know you already "get" all this... but still,
> it's kind of mind-boggling story, and a *very*
> interesting case study in how brain chemistry can
> strongly affect mood and feelings of
> happiness/unhappiness.
>
> The story begins at about the 32 minute, 30 second
> mark:
> http://download.radionetherlands.nl/rnw/smac/cms/e
> n_the_state_were_in_20111126_64_44_2.mp3
>
> I don't know if it will change Tuttle's pov on
> these things, but I think he would find it
> interesting, too.
>
> Cheers.


thanks, man. I appreciate that. Believe it or don't, I've thought about how much better things might be if I were to be castrated. Not that I ever seriously considered it, but I have thought about that very issue. Seeing as I will never have sex....it would probably end a lot of my suffering. Cum is like poison. You have to get it out. Get the poison out. It pollutes your mind. It makes you crazy. You've got to get rid of the cum...the poison...and the less access you have to a pussy to shoot the poison into, the more the poison builds up, and the more potent it is. Cum is poison.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: SUICIDE'S NOT THE ANSWER ()
Date: November 26, 2011 07:35PM

Killing one's self or ASKING ANYONE TO KILL YOU to get your life over and done with IS not the answer.

Getting professional help from a mental institute is the better way to go.

NOT SUICIDE!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
DO NOT MURDER YOURSELF
Posted by: THOU SHALL NOT MURDER ()
Date: November 26, 2011 07:37PM

MURDERING ONE'S SELF, or MURDERING ANOTHER PERSON, and MURDERING a group of PEOPLE is WRONG.

THOU SHALL NOT MURDER
NOR
MURDER ONE'S SELF
NOR
OTHER PEOPLE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 07:38PM

SUICIDE'S NOT THE ANSWER Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Killing one's self or ASKING ANYONE TO KILL YOU to
> get your life over and done with IS not the
> answer.
>
> Getting professional help from a mental institute
> is the better way to go.
>
> NOT SUICIDE!!!


I'm way ahead of you, Chief.

It's not working. And I've been at it, let's see.........oh.....that's right....pretty much my entire life. Seriously.

now what?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: November 26, 2011 07:51PM

I don't need a PHD to know when someone's full of shit...

-OR-

Brain chemistry affects mood!? You've got to be kidding!? Who would've guessed!?

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 07:53PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't need a PHD to know when someone's full of
> shit...
>
> -OR-
>
> Brain chemistry affects mood!? You've got to be
> kidding!? Who would've guessed!?


go fuck yourself, Tony Robbins.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Kittie ()
Date: November 26, 2011 07:53PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SUICIDE'S NOT THE ANSWER Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Killing one's self or ASKING ANYONE TO KILL YOU
> to
> > get your life over and done with IS not the
> > answer.
> >
> > Getting professional help from a mental
> institute
> > is the better way to go.
> >
> > NOT SUICIDE!!!
>
>
> I'm way ahead of you, Chief.
>
> It's not working. And I've been at it, let's
> see.........oh.....that's right....pretty much my
> entire life. Seriously.
>
> now what?


Dude you are bringing me down with this shit. You are hella selfish.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Kittie ()
Date: November 26, 2011 07:54PM




.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: November 26, 2011 07:57PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I love you, man. But you are not as smart as you
> think you are. Neither am I. No one is. But I
> think you need a little reminder of that. That's
> all.

That's not very considerate of my struggles, Miz... You are intentionally trying to hurt my feelings... with ad hominem attacks, no less...

You should stick to what you're good at and let Gulligan argue your position for you...

>
> you can stop sucking now.

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 08:06PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mr. Misery Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I love you, man. But you are not as smart as
> you
> > think you are. Neither am I. No one is. But I
> > think you need a little reminder of that.
> That's
> > all.
>
> That's not very considerate of my struggles,
> Miz... You are intentionally trying to hurt my
> feelings... with ad hominem attacks, no less...
>
> You should stick to what you're good at and let
> Gulligan argue your position for you...
>
> >
> > you can stop sucking now.


fuck you, fuck-stick. Go back to your copy of Who Moved My Cheese?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 08:08PM

I'm not trying to hurt your feelings. I love you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Kittie ()
Date: November 26, 2011 08:10PM

You are self absorbed and selfish. Its always about you. I want you to spend 1 hour in Afghanistan right now and then see your perspective on how life sucks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 08:13PM

Kittie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You are self absorbed and selfish. Its always
> about you. I want you to spend 1 hour in
> Afghanistan right now and then see your
> perspective on how life sucks.


fuck you, you stupid whore cunt.


and fuck anyone who volunteered to go to Afghanistan. Fuck the troops. I hope the troops all drop dead. I hope America collapses. You dumb bitch.

now suck my big fat dick.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Kittie ()
Date: November 26, 2011 08:15PM

FUCK YOU...Im not talking about the troops. Im talking about anybody whos living in a fucking mud hut in the middle of winter in a shit third world country. You are America...whiny selfish bitches.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 08:17PM

Kittie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FUCK YOU...Im not talking about the troops. Im
> talking about anybody whos living in a fucking mud
> hut in the middle of winter in a shit third world
> country. You are America...whiny selfish bitches.


go suck a dick and then don't count it as sex.

whore

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Kittie ()
Date: November 26, 2011 08:17PM

LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 08:19PM

Kittie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL


"I've only been with 3 guys in my life..."


meanwhile you've sucked off 87 other dicks. That doesn't go on the books.

dumb cunt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Kittie ()
Date: November 26, 2011 08:21PM

You're right.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: @ Tuttdog ()
Date: November 26, 2011 08:22PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brain chemistry affects mood!? You've got to be
> kidding!? Who would've guessed!?

Well, that's very glib, but you seemed to have a somewhat different pov when you debated this subject with brother eesh here: http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/323985/

Maybe I misunderstood you.

Maybe the world is flat.

Maybe Miz just needs to take a firewalk with you into paradise.

(I kid... I kid because I love, as Hitler used to say.)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 08:23PM

Tim Gunn is a 5,000 Megaton-Fag.......that is one old queen.....jeeeezus...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Lawwwwllll ()
Date: November 26, 2011 08:24PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> fuck you, fuck-stick. Go back to your copy of Who
> Moved My Cheese?


Good one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 08:24PM

how's your HPV, Kittie?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Kittie ()
Date: November 26, 2011 08:25PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> how's your HPV, Kittie?


Mine is cleared. Hows yours? Is was worth it every last minute.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 08:26PM

go suck a dick

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Kittie ()
Date: November 26, 2011 08:26PM

Already am. I have two right now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Kittie ()
Date: November 26, 2011 08:27PM

Oh crap let me stop. Im oversexed and flirting.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 08:28PM

Kittie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Already am. I have two right now.


oh you silly whore

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: November 26, 2011 08:49PM

@ Tuttdog Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, that's very glib, but you seemed to have a
> somewhat different pov when you debated this
> subject with brother eesh here:
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/32
> 3985/
>
> Maybe I misunderstood you.

I just skimmed through it, but I'm fairly certain I was not making the claim that brain chemistry had no effect on mood...

I agree that brain chemistry affects mood... and I think it works the other way too, to an extent....

In that thread, I was challenging the notion that pills were the only way to make Misery happy...

Then I got all Mr. Semantics on eesh about the definitions of "good", "wrong" and "disabled"....


>
> Maybe the world is flat.
>
> Maybe Miz just needs to take a firewalk with you
> into paradise.
>
> (I kid... I kid because I love, as Hitler used to
> say.)

I love too, baby girl...

Edit: made definition plural

Signatures are for fags



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2011 08:50PM by Harry Tuttle.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Concluding Unscientific Postscript, ()
Date: November 26, 2011 08:50PM

y'all.

.
Attachments:
fire6.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 08:51PM

Harry, I love you man.


let's stop the fightin' and a-feudin'.........can't we just agree to disagree?
Attachments:
tuttle.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: November 26, 2011 08:53PM

You called me Tony Robbins... so... no...

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Harry, I love you man.
>
>
> let's stop the fightin' and
> a-feudin'.........can't we just agree to disagree?

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 08:57PM

/
Attachments:
wtf-pics-tmnt-daddy.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: @ Tuttdog ()
Date: November 26, 2011 09:12PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just skimmed through it, but I'm fairly certain
> I was not making the claim that brain chemistry
> had no effect on mood...
>
> I agree that brain chemistry affects mood... and I
> think it works the other way too, to an
> extent....
>
> In that thread, I was challenging the notion that
> pills were the only way to make Misery happy...
>
> Then I got all Mr. Semantics on eesh about the
> definitions of "good", "wrong" and "disabled"....

Fair enough. Although I agree that brain chemistry isn't necessarily *everything*, and there are nuances w/r/t these issues (yes, it can work the other way, to an extent), I am on the whole much closer to what I understood to be eesh's and Miz's pov than yours on this subject.

That said, aren't you intrigued by the possibility that:

Tuttle + face>size>IMG_6772.jpg = Happinessface>size>

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 09:15PM

enjoyment.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: H_I_D ()
Date: November 26, 2011 09:50PM

Kittie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You are self absorbed and selfish. Its always
> about you. I want you to spend 1 hour in
> Afghanistan right now and then see your
> perspective on how life sucks.

Well, if you look at it how he's spending several hours each day in Dale City, that's got to have a big factor in dragging him down. Also, in another post, he indicated he only goes out of the house when he needs food.

This forum appears to be his only life and communication with the outside world.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: @ H_I_D ()
Date: November 26, 2011 09:56PM

H_I_D + face>size>IMG_6772.jpg = Happinessface>size>



Just Do Itface>size>

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Hmmm.... ()
Date: November 26, 2011 09:58PM

Misery,

You are a failure, even at offing yourself...So what does that say?

We'll all have to continue ignoring your pleas...

Adios!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 10:04PM

H_I_D Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This forum appears to be his only life and
> communication with the outside world.

that is a true statement. Where is the hurtful part?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 27, 2011 09:38AM

all of you can just rot in hell.



beat it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 27, 2011 10:15AM

harry, drop dead.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 27, 2011 10:16AM

I despise you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 27, 2011 10:17AM

DROP DEAD

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 27, 2011 10:23AM

I hope Mr. Mephisto died in a car accident

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: H_I_D ()
Date: November 27, 2011 10:26AM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hope Mr. Mephisto died in a car accident


Why? It seemed as though he was an individual who had a lot of information on Eesh. We need more of those types around here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 27, 2011 10:27AM

I hope he was in a lot of pain

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 27, 2011 10:27AM

JUST KIDDING!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 27, 2011 10:27AM

I loved that guy. He was alright, really.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 27, 2011 10:29AM

harry i loeve you man

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 27, 2011 10:29AM

drp dead harry

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 27, 2011 10:30AM

i take that back, you know i love you buddy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 27, 2011 10:30AM

harry?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 27, 2011 10:31AM

...why are you igboring me, bro?







think you're better than me?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 27, 2011 10:31AM

fine.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 27, 2011 10:36AM

I feel great.


sorry Harryo. I love you, man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: H_I_D ()
Date: November 27, 2011 01:16PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I feel great.
>
>
> sorry Harryo. I love you, man.


See. Another instance of that rapid-cycling bi-polar disorder. Oh, I forgot to add you to my ban list. Soon, though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: why ignore ()
Date: November 27, 2011 01:18PM

H_I_D Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mr. Misery Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I feel great.
> >
> >
> > sorry Harryo. I love you, man.
>
>
> See. Another instance of that rapid-cycling
> bi-polar disorder. Oh, I forgot to add you to my
> ban list. Soon, though.

Who will u stalk if u ignore mis? i thought he was the reason u post. What happened?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: bizness ()
Date: February 17, 2012 05:37PM

INJustice troubles

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: bizness ()
Date: February 19, 2012 04:43PM

bizness Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> INJustice troubles

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: you can all go to hell
Posted by: I like this ()
Date: February 14, 2015 08:22PM

H_I_D Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> See, I figured it was about time for Mr. Misery to
> stop riding that high wave that he was on. Sure
> enough, now he's in the dumps and hating life in a
> big way. Soon, he'll be asking for someone to
> drive him to LAMPS in Leesburg.
>
> Personally, I just think this is Karma getting
> back at him. With his declared Socialist views,
> the Karma will kick in an flatten his as right
> out. Knock the wind right out of his sails.
>
> With bi-polar depression, you can't always be
> riding on top of that wave. It just doesn't
> last.
>

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  **    **  **     **  ********   ******** 
 **   **   ***   **  **     **  **     **  **       
 **  **    ****  **  **     **  **     **  **       
 *****     ** ** **  **     **  **     **  ******   
 **  **    **  ****  **     **  **     **  **       
 **   **   **   ***  **     **  **     **  **       
 **    **  **    **   *******   ********   **       
This forum powered by Phorum.