HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234All
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Help Find Shane Donahue
Posted by: Buttholes R for Fucking ()
Date: June 04, 2015 06:34PM

Did they ever find this worthless cocksucker?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ...... ()
Date: June 04, 2015 11:48PM

Finisher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Timmy is not in highschool, Shane lived down the
> street from the highschool and was selling drugs
> to the students on the street, not to mention all
> the after school parties Shane threw getting our
> kids addicted to drugs. Even kids in the middle
> school knew who Shane was and he was dealing drugs
> on the street. He was seen standing on the street
> with a backpack of drugs he was pushing.

Bc thats how it works. You just stand there. On the sidewalk. With a backpack. Full of drugs. And sell them.

Posted by: skeptical ()
Date: April 20, 2016 06:09PM

All these years later is so CRAZY. I am so thankful my family left this area years ago. The people involved in all the mud slinging all need professional help. The death of this young man is terrifying and saddens me that life is so easily forgotten as a gift from ABOVE. I will not mention names, but one family involved has had a sordid and disturbing past. Young female children sleeping in the same bed with the grandfather, thug mentality, family range wars, brutality and twisted marriages. You do not want to cross these people, they WILL retaliate: and they don't care who they stomp, pummel or destroy. Relentless like a rattlesnake. Prime example of families that should not have procreated. Serious psychological damage passed from one generation to the next. Maybe police should start focusing on structures with poured foundations that were in building mode during the young man's disappearance.

Posted by: Hope4Shane ()
Date: April 30, 2016 08:57AM

It's been a couple month's since I've driven Aden road. I hoped the sign would be replaced with good news, bit instead, over 3000 days.

Very saddened to see that. With the podcasts, like Serial, that really dig deep, I'm hoping someone can help.

Posted by: nothingspecial ()
Date: April 30, 2016 02:50PM

So I had just recently heard/found out about the Shane Donahue case. I have a friend that lives right smack dab in the middle of nokesville in front of brentsville high school. When I was riding with her one day we passed the sign for shane, of course since I am a criminal justice major I asked for more information. I was told by her that the story goes, Shane was killed by one of the hickersons and his body was fed to one of their pigs so the police would never find his body. That's just what word is in town I guess in nokesville in 2016. Hopefully we can get closure for the family. It's been 6 years. Also I think it's a little convienent that one of the hickersons was convicted for a different murder, but I guess that's just me.

Posted by: Billy ()
Date: November 28, 2016 11:07AM

I read some of the stuff on this.I wear Shane's band on my wrist everyday.I periodically check to see new stuff.I never write on this shit because it don't do anything but bring up a bunch of pussies who wanna talk shit because they have no heart.Asking for names and addresses and shit like that and will never see anyone in person,and this asshole up there who said did they find this worthless cocksucker.Yeah we found your mom daughter sister and girlfriend.Now if you can help with Shane we would appreciate it.I don't hide behind shit.Anyone want my number to talk to me about it?I would love to.

Posted by: findthemissing ()
Date: February 27, 2017 10:19AM

Hello,

Not sure how often this page is viewed but I did report to Crimestoppers about a year ago that I had heard tell that Timothy and a man named Taylor had buried Shane. I was not given a location, but I felt this was something that should be followed up on. Taylor was a huge alcoholic and took drugs, so it would not be out of the realm of possibility that he was involved with Timothy.

Posted by: ..... ()
Date: November 25, 2017 08:58PM

Posted by: Billo ()
Date: December 23, 2017 04:28PM

Billy Wrote:
> I read some of the stuff on this.I wear Shane's
> band on my wrist everyday.I periodically check to
> see new stuff.I never write on this shit because
> it don't do anything but bring up a bunch of
> pussies who wanna talk shit because they have no
> heart.Asking for names and addresses and shit like
> that and will never see anyone in person,and this
> asshole up there who said did they find this
> worthless cocksucker.Yeah we found your mom
> daughter sister and girlfriend.Now if you can help
> with Shane we would appreciate it.I don't hide
> behind shit.Anyone want my number to talk to me
> about it?I would love to.

Ok Do you like chicken wings

Posted by: R.I.P.(ROT IN PISS) ()
Date: March 16, 2018 10:09PM

Rot in piss shane donahue and yor worthless mommy as well oh and by the way im pretty sure this guy has been dead forawhile now

Posted by: hickersons are still murderers ()
Date: March 16, 2018 11:36PM

right?

or just body movers?

Posted by: Donahue is still dead ()
Date: March 17, 2018 12:10AM

And the Hickersons got away with disposing of that piece of shit. Shane Donahue was a drug dealer with ties to MS-13. We don't need that shit in our community. Good riddance.

Posted by: still alive in peep's basement ()
Date: March 17, 2018 04:09AM

peep has a gimp!

Posted by: googleearth ()
Date: March 19, 2018 02:17PM

I bet $21 hes lieing at the bottom of Lake Manassas.

Posted by: Amanda ()
Date: June 17, 2019 05:49PM

What happened to his sister Cheyenne? Did she OD??

Posted by: Has Shane been found yet? ()
Date: September 10, 2019 03:42AM

Nope. And he won't be.

Posted by: Where is Shane now? ()
Date: October 02, 2019 02:22PM

Shane has been locked in my underground sex dungeon for the past 9 1/2 years. I have anally raped and sodomized him every day since, and have laughed at his families trying to find him. His butthole was so tight and fresh when I first kidnapped him outside of his nokesville home. Now it's all loose and soggy from 9 years of being nutted in. He's chained up as we speak, and he knows he's not leaving anytime soon. Fear not, he's still alive and I've been feeding him every day with fresh meat in his mouth and ass.

It makes me so hard that I can live out my sick, twisted sexual fantasies at your expense.

Posted by: What really happened to Shane ()
Date: October 03, 2019 11:23PM

It's a well known fact that Mr. Donahue was a narcotics dealer in partnership with the known criminal gang MS-13. Donahue sold narcotics such as oxycodone, hydrocodone, and even heroin to children at Brentsville High. These drugs were given to Donahue by MS to be sold to the high school clientele. Well, next thing you know money came up short because Donahue himself was using all of the supply. This angered the muchachos, and the rest is history.

Donahue is now just a missing person who really isn't missed at all. The Donahue's and friends of family like pointing fingers at the Hickerson family because they just can't accept the fact that their "goodie two-shoe Shane" was actually just a piece of shit scumbag criminal getting children addicted to opiates.

Kids, don't be a Shane Donahue.

Posted by: peep ()
Date: October 04, 2019 11:39AM

Yeah, sounds about right.

Posted by: Seriously though ()
Date: November 14, 2019 04:57PM

Where's Shane?

Also, TJ likes the cock

Posted by: Slavaman ()
Date: October 24, 2020 04:17AM

Marijuana is legal now and every likes cocaine. Calling him a drug dealer is outdated everyone like drugs dude was a hero.

Posted by: Lindsay lohan ()
Date: October 24, 2020 04:23AM

The fbi raided his house 2 years prior but he recieved no charges. I feel like he may have been working with fbi agents. If fbi raids your duplex it had to be something serious no bullshit pot. Maybe tim hickerson found about him working as a fed. Why wouldn't the police ever say what tim hickerson said he did with shane. Did he drop him.off? Did they chill out. Every article just said he was cleared and didnt release his statement. Why would Ms-13 gangsters know some random white boy in country ass town that is laughable.btw

Posted by: Brentsville superstar ()
Date: October 24, 2020 04:29AM

Why hickerson so shady if my boy was lost after I picked him up I would be everywhere yelling I dropped him off or I would say something. He just says silent makes him very suspicious. Then he robs gun stores a few months after and gets busted like a toolbag.anyone who robs guns stores is definitely off their rocker. I hate losers who hide behind their parents name cause he is cool at the pwc fair. This guy tim hicks knows something and if didnt why not be helpful you douchebag

Posted by: Crip blood of 54 ()
Date: October 24, 2020 04:34AM

If you think was with ms 13 or a big time drug dealer your a fool. Dude had the swag of mclovin. Gtfoh no way he knew no ms13 gang members lol they dont be in nokesville wtf. All the evidence points to one loose cannon fuckboy hiding behind his daddies name. He sold drugs to people at a high school a country bumpkin high school. Fucking dimebags n shit. Dude was a pushover he definitely got setup by people who had just robbed his home 2 days prior its blatanty obviously. Hickerson is lucky as hell cops are reatards.

Posted by: Paco ms ()
Date: October 24, 2020 04:37AM

Ms 13 doesnt not be chillin in nokesville lol wtf is this claim....lol there is only white people out there

Posted by: I saw Shane a week ago ()
Date: October 24, 2020 02:46PM

He was sucking dick at the 66 rest stop for drugs, he’s fine.
Attachments:
BCF8A7C0-3B2F-485D-9A68-53AE545E6418.jpeg

Posted by: Say his name1 ()
Date: October 25, 2020 09:14AM

He a drug dealer so I doubt he needed to suck penis for drugs. He smoked pot and had all his teeth. Marijuana is legal now you clown so actually he was doing a good deed by hooking classmates up with pot so they wouldnt have to deal with scumbags like hickey...
Lol your gay jokes are played out its 2020 you can do watever the fuck you want nobody cares. You wanna suck dick do it you fruit bag. Hickersons are pwc blue blood and they were able to manipulate the investigation. How was hickey never interrogated???? PwC wantded to sweep this shit under the rug and they did so. Nobody even knows nokesville exists in pwc. Anymore gay jokes you wierdo. Lol

Posted by: Marshall mathers ()
Date: October 25, 2020 09:17AM

He a drug dealer so I doubt he needed to suck penis for drugs. He smoked pot and had all his teeth. Marijuana is legal now you clown so actually he was doing a good deed by hooking classmates up with pot so they wouldnt have to deal with scumbags like hickey...
Lol your gay jokes are played out its 2020 you can do watever the fuck you want nobody cares. You wanna suck dick do it you fruit bag. Hickersons are pwc blue blood and they were able to manipulate the investigation. How was hickey never interrogated???? PwC wantded to sweep this shit under the rug and they did so. Nobody even knows nokesville exists in pwc. Anymore gay jokes you wierdo. Lol

Posted by: The hummers ()
Date: October 25, 2020 09:22AM

Why hickerson so shady if my boy was lost after I picked him up I would be everywhere yelling I dropped him off or I would say something. He just says silent makes him very suspicious. Then he robs gun stores a few months after and gets busted like a toolbag.anyone who robs guns stores is definitely off their rocker. I hate losers who hide behind their parents name cause he is cool at the pwc fair.

Posted by: You funny peep ()
Date: October 28, 2020 05:46AM

"Hickersons are pwc blue blood"

ROTFLMAO
Hickersons are far from "blue blood". They are poor white trash. The only thing they are known for is driving around an electrical van and peep selling drugs that Lynn steals from work. That and shit talking on online forums and their general nasty attitude towards everything. Right Barbie?

Posted by: You funny peep ()
Date: October 28, 2020 05:46AM

"Hickersons are pwc blue blood"

ROTFLMAO
Hickersons are far from "blue blood". They are poor white trash. The only thing they are known for is driving around an electrical van and peep selling drugs that Lynn steals from work. That and shit talking on online forums and their general nasty attitude towards everything. Right Barbie?

Date: October 28, 2020 04:37PM

Haha

--------------
He who laughs last, laughs the longest

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2020 02:38AM by peep.

Posted by: The south will rise again ()
Date: October 28, 2020 05:55PM

peep Wrote:
> The Donahue family isn't even 1 generation from
> inbred garbage.

Nobody with grandparents born in Virginia needs to be talking about inbred garbage, unless they are acknowledging that's what they are.

Date: October 28, 2020 05:57PM

LOL

--------------
He who laughs last, laughs the longest

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2020 02:38AM by peep.

Posted by: Word on the street* ()
Date: November 07, 2020 06:48PM

He got raped before he was murdered
Attachments:
3C1E7B85-C6F3-466B-B613-B35AB8F1B32A.gif

Posted by: KingNOVA ()
Date: November 12, 2020 07:01PM

hickerson and sadler should be investigated

Posted by: Caroline ()
Date: January 10, 2022 04:43AM

It's my owner as I got a chance to meet here all of you. Pleased to inform here that by profession I am personal statement tutor of Personal Statement Folks - http://www.personalstatementfolks.co.uk/ where I am design attractive and effective personal statement using UCAS guidelines for our students who want to get admission in their dream university in UK. So if anyone interested in getting our services, then contact us now. Thanks.

Posted by: Shane Donahue ()
Date: January 20, 2022 10:17PM

Yo my bad walked to the store to grab some cigarettes and a coke what's Gucci what I miss?

Posted by: Marsha ()
Date: March 30, 2022 08:35AM

I was listening to the podcast “Going WEST” and am interested in the case.

Posted by: Definitely NOT Timmy ()
Date: March 30, 2022 09:17PM

Shane is still alive. He's currently being held prisoner somewhere on hickerson lane. Where? I guess you'll never fucking know! Bwahahahahahaha

....and I got away with it, too! :D

Posted by: In the Know as always ()
Date: April 12, 2022 10:37AM

For anyone looking into this case from the podcast... look at the Hickerson/Sadler family. Read this thread: http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/38/457983/page-1.html

You will know that Timothy Hicherson did it.

Pages: Previous1234All
Current Page: 4 of 4

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.