HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 4 of 10
Re: Is this a legit business?
Posted by: I don't know this guy ()
Date: September 13, 2011 10:04PM

I have no clue who this guy is I'm just saying I agree with them you talked about his daughter like a piece of meat that's wrong you might not have a daughter so you don't know but what if they said that about your mom & posted pictures? I'm sure you would feel the same way unless she is a piece of meat which she probably is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Damn ()
Date: September 13, 2011 10:16PM

Attention starved or not this magik guy has been talked about for many days you morons are gonna make people go to Paper Moon just because. It might be a dive as you say but any publicity is good for that kind of business.

Posted by: RawDog ()
Date: September 13, 2011 10:30PM

Damn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Attention starved or not this magik guy has been
> talked about for many days you morons are gonna
> make people go to Paper Moon just because. It
> might be a dive as you say but any publicity is
> good for that kind of business.

just don't pay with a credit card. Otherwise you'll be buyin Magik's next used to be cool used car.

Posted by: Fuck Magik ()
Date: September 13, 2011 10:32PM

Fuck Magik is what I said when I first started reading all this but by page two I was on the guys side. Yeah a little arrogant but all you kept on and on and on. I don't blame the guy. So Magik Mark do what you do son it's working all of Fairfax will be talking about this soon at this rate. Damn I kinda envy the guy I sit behind a desk all day and here he is DJing in a strip joint and now the center of attention. He's doing something right so now I say fuck Magik Mark cause I wanna DJ a strip joint. "next to stage Patty" I think I can do it

Posted by: DAMNIt ()
Date: September 13, 2011 10:35PM

So who cares if this drives business to Paper Moon. They will be ripped off, but hopefully leave with an empty wallet but no herpes to take home to their families. The whores will have drug money. Oh, yeah, I meant tuition.

Posted by: lmao!!!! ()
Date: September 13, 2011 10:36PM

U guys are so stupid.... Let me abbreviate what you have done in the last week.... Advertised safe ride, advertised DJ Magik's career, advertised ultra in miami, advertised papermoon, advertised christies cabaret in NC, advertised water front in arlington..... Should we see what else we'll advertise on here?

Posted by: I ride bus ()
Date: September 13, 2011 10:40PM

I ride a bus I will take his old car any day. Not sure but by the pic it's a 2001-2005 E320. Most of us would love a car like that. It's not an E55 like he claims but hey I ride a bus and Metro

Posted by: Sally T ()
Date: September 13, 2011 10:48PM

HOLY SHIT this is nuts I wanna see a show down somewhere. There is some shit talking on here. I'm a female and been to paper moon 1 time with my Boyfriend I won't go back because I was uncomfortable but for guys (not my man of course) not bad. The DJ is really not a bad looking guy if he's 41 like you claim I hope my better half looks that good at 41. Plus I like cocky guys

Posted by: Safe ride? ()
Date: September 13, 2011 10:56PM

What is a safe ride? I'm not clear on the original ques? They drive you like a cab?

Posted by: Busted on another lie ()
Date: September 13, 2011 11:12PM

Apparently our friend Mark likes to drive without a license...btw, this address is in Merrifield, south of tysons corner, where mark says he lives ( another lie)

"WAGNER ","MARK ","R","040"," 2655","PROSPERITY 211 ","AV","FAIRFAX ","VA","11/16/2009","NO LIC OR IMPR LIC HELD "
"WAGNER ","MARK ","R","040"," 2655","PROSPERITY 211 ","AV","FAIRFAX ","VA","11/16/2009","NO LIC OR IMPR LIC HELD "

Date: September 13, 2011 11:14PM

Not long from now we can make this a pay per view event Magik against Eesh & JBass . I would so pay to see that I'm a UFC fan & sure Hardtimes or hooter would show this on their TV's.. My money is on the pretty boy cause he's the only one that's stood up for himself. This is better than Young & the restless

Date: September 13, 2011 11:33PM

And he's a rebel. This is getting better by the min. Does he have tattoos if so I'm sold on this guy. Sorry R. We want more dirt on this Magik Mark

Posted by: SORRY for daughter ()
Date: September 13, 2011 11:43PM

Really you have to feel sorry for his daughter. Her dad is a dirtbag who makes his money in a shithole club from tips from girls about her age who make THEIR MONEY BY TAKING THEIR CLOTHES OFF IN FRONT OF STRANGERS.

Presumably he watches.

And then her name gets dragged through this.

Posted by: Wrong guy homie ()
Date: September 13, 2011 11:47PM

I know for a fact he doesn't live in Fairfax plus homie that was almost 2 yrs ago. Think ppl that know him and don't know him are getting on his Band wagon right now. His friends has his back & now looks like that ppl that do t know him is also.. You are making my boy popular!

Posted by: Wife beater? ()
Date: September 13, 2011 11:56PM

"WAGNER ","MARK "," ",""," 15045","STILLFIELD ","PL","CENTREVILLE ","VA","12/30/2006","DOMESTIC ASSAULT"

Posted by: Dumb asses ()
Date: September 14, 2011 12:04AM

You guys are feeding into this shit? Charlie Shean said it best "winning" and that's what he's doing winning. Just drop this whole thing cause the wrong people are coming out ahead & Paper Moon will get the benefits. Here he is quiet and all you just fueling the flames. Good job

Posted by: SORRY for Daughter ()
Date: September 14, 2011 12:07AM

Wrong Guy Homie, Stop posting and let this thread die.He doesn't need a band wagon. All you will "win" is more humiliation for his daughter as more people post and read this crap.

Posted by: Still wrong guy ()
Date: September 14, 2011 12:12AM

MR Private investigator if u look 1 page back there was an article posted about Mark look at the date!! He was in another state at the time then he moved to Phoenix Az.. Why you got such a hard dick for My boy homie?? Seriously

Posted by: DJ Liar ()
Date: September 14, 2011 12:15AM

Wrong guy homie Wrote:
> I know for a fact he doesn't live in Fairfax

Then why did he say he had a fat ass condo in tysons corner in the first page of this thread?

Posted by: stupid ()
Date: September 14, 2011 12:20AM

Safe ride? Wrote:
> What is a safe ride? I'm not clear on the original
> ques? They drive you like a cab?

And back to safe ride? Lol just check out their web site and stop bringing them upm www.saferideva.com

Posted by: Who cares? ()
Date: September 14, 2011 12:21AM

WHO CARES WHERE THIS GUY LIVES???? That was 4 god damn pages ago & what 6 days and you still fueling the fire can't you see he has won this cyber fight and not saying a word. You guys are idiots for doing this.

Posted by: JD McNugent ()
Date: September 14, 2011 12:23AM

In truth, the hummingbird is an amazing creature. If you have ever put out a feeder and had the opportunity to see one of these miniature birds up close, you have an idea just how special it is. The wings of the hummingbird actually move as much as 80 times a second with normal flight. Unlike other birds that flap the wings up and down, the hummingbird actually rotates its wings differently. Most people believe they move the wings in a circular motion but if you were ever to watch a slow motion video, you would see the movement is more like a figure eight. Because of this, the hummingbird is the only bird capable of flying forward, as well as backwards, up, down, and sideways. In fact, the hummingbird possesses one exceptional flying skill – hovering. The bird’s heart rate beats as fast as 1,260 beats every minute.

Posted by: We do ()
Date: September 14, 2011 12:26AM

Who cares? Wrote:
> WHO CARES WHERE THIS GUY LIVES???? That was 4 god
> damn pages ago & what 6 days and you still fueling
> the fire can't you see he has won this cyber fight
> and not saying a word. You guys are idiots for
> doing this.

Anonymous closet homosexual strip club dj post

Posted by: On your side ()
Date: September 14, 2011 12:30AM

I posted that last post and I'm on your side not the DJ your talking about that's for damn sure. I'm serious man you are feeding this thread way to much if everybody would just stop it will die quickly

Posted by: Another one ()
Date: September 14, 2011 12:40AM

On your side Wrote:
> I posted that last post and I'm on your side not
> the DJ your talking about that's for damn sure.
> I'm serious man you are feeding this thread way to
> much if everybody would just stop it will die
> quickly

Another quality anonymous post brought to you by the closet homosexual strip club dj known as magilk mark

Posted by: Haha ()
Date: September 14, 2011 01:05AM

Best thread I've seen in awhile. The shit about the daughter not cool but the rest I loved. Good job

Posted by: 4,150 views for this ()
Date: September 14, 2011 01:43AM

Way to go give Safe Ride, DJ Magik, & Paper moon all the free advertisement. When we should be more worried about other things. Petty is all I an say. All of you on here are acting like you need attention. Find something to do with your life all of you!

Posted by: that guy ()
Date: September 14, 2011 02:13AM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Wooooooow I thought this shit had died a loooong time ago. All I have to say is really jbass? His daughter? I really would hate to be you if u ever run into mark that's for sure... Ur ass will be eating through a straw for a while, if u walk away that is. Good luck dude....

Date: September 14, 2011 03:39AM

that guy Wrote:
> Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
> !!!! Wooooooow I thought this shit had died a
> loooong time ago. All I have to say is really
> jbass? His daughter? I really would hate to be you
> if u ever run into mark that's for sure... Ur ass
> will be eating through a straw for a while, if u
> walk away that is. Good luck dude....

You sound like a bigger d-bag than magik mark wagner.

And no, i didnt mean the cool kind of d-bag.

All these sock puppets running to mark's defense all have the same terrible spelling and grammar. I think he either has his illiterate woodbridge trailer buddies rushing to his defense, or it's just him.

And the guy that keeps calling this great advertising for Saferide, and paper moon, and mark wagner is delusional. This thread is saying nothing but bad things about all three. This is what I basically got about these businesses and people from the whole thread....

Why would Joe Citizen read this and want to go to Paper Moon and have their credit card info stolen and be hustled out of the cash they have...

All while listening to some lame wannabe DJ Magik press the play button on a CD deck to Buckcherry's 'Crazy Bitch,' or some other crappy song DJ Magik thinks is 'hardcore' alllll night long. And mind you, DJ Magik is better than you because he has a 10 year old Mercedes out in the lot and he looks alot like a clown...

Now once DJ Magik and his gaggle of methed out strippers have gotten all the cash you have and your credit card number they kick you out for not spending enough...

This leads us finally to this Alan guy and his convenient "saferide" company. According to another poster, a company that takes donations like a 501C non-profit, but is a for profit enterprise. An enterprise that charges you $25.00 + (PLUS!?!?) another $3.00 PER MILE. And hopefully the driver wont whip out his jimmy randomly from between his legs to show you, an account another female poster says they had with "saferide." So to get you home from the Papermoon you gotta pay Alan and his fake non-profit like 40 bucks. Oh wait, the meth head strippers and DJ Magik Mark Wagner have all your cash and have probably maxed out your credit card by then...

Yea buddy, sounds like grade-a advertising.

Posted by: Your all fools ()
Date: September 14, 2011 04:17AM

Only in Fairfax County, the rest of the Country is suffering and you all sneer at 100k and his 10 year old Mercedes, whatever - Grow the Fuck Up and just pay your bills & save money, be glad your in NOVA where there's some opportunity left and don't party away your $ like these fool do.

Posted by: No need ()
Date: September 14, 2011 04:55AM

I have been on Fairfaxunderground a few times in the past some good informative stuff can be found on here. I'm stopping by Tonight because I have only one thing to say and I'm done. I have been a promoter in The District for 6 yrs I have met a lot of good people doing what I do and shady people. I met Mark the week they opened Paper Moon and never met a more stand up guy. He moved here from the west coast the day before the club opened so he knew no so I invited him and the staff out to the club. I have to say they acted with more class than the regulars that we have come in , plus they took care of the staff. I have brought club owners to Paper Moon and they were never ripped off in anyway. The girls are pretty and wait staff very nice. I stopped by Paper moon actually tonight just to hangout with some bros went up an talked to Mark, in the convo he showed me as he was laughing what was being about him. I was more pissed than him and the daughter comment took me by surprise (sick is all I can say about that). I know this is drawn out but Mark & the staff from Paper Moon are good people & welcome to DC anytime they want! Im sure you are gonna say sock puppet & this is Mark posting. But I want readers to know Mark is a good person and a great dad. As far as Paper Moon I will continue to take clients and club owners there. Mark remember you are better than this ,letting them get to you is letting them win. Thanks for the hospitality tonight always a good time

Posted by: Better fix ()
Date: September 14, 2011 05:06AM

Before you break my balls "he knew no one" and "being said about him" figured I better correct that before you gang up on me.

Posted by: DJ Backtracing Dubstepper ()
Date: September 14, 2011 07:10AM

Warning! Wrote:
> Warning to all people posting the Phorum IPC
> network who runs this site is investigating this
> matter & will be running Ip Addresses. Be careful.
> Just thought I would warn you.

Posted by: Safe ()
Date: September 14, 2011 12:16PM

Is safe ride safe? Yes it is. I have used this service before in the past they picked me up from the bar (attractive female driver) she drove me home. Very nice young lady and very professional. I would use Safe Ride again,sure beats Getting a DUI plus it wasn't that expensive almost as cheap as a cab plus my car was home with me. I recommend Safe Ride to all.

Date: September 14, 2011 12:43PM

Lol don't u see? Bad advertising is good advertising? People say "he? What is this business they are talking about? Lemme go on their site and check them out" lol, and to say a couple things, the paper moon doesn't rob u or take money from Jr card, its called a hold or p re-approval, so when broke asses like you open a tab they have a p re-approval for up to 50 bucks so they know u have the money when u start the tab. When u leave the club, the hold goes away in 24 hours. If Jr gonna bitch and moan about 50 bucks then maybe u should stay at home, but if u NEED to see some t&a and are in a small budget there is always 1320..... Where the girls are so ugly that they keep the lights off while they dance, but its a hell of a lot cheaper... Just don't touch much when Jr in there.... U might catch something. And about Safe Ride, if u knew how to read, u would've seen that the owner used his REAL NAME and challenged anyone to dig dirt on about his company, so the whole "the driver whips it out" is just somebody hating the idea that they did not think of that business first and now they're making shot up. Also you can accept donations even if you're not a 501, which he also admitted, u just can't give receipts for tax purposes. Shit, I'm gonna go donate right now, u know why? Cause I can afford to! Cause who bitches about how much it costs to save you from a DUI or an accident? Oh yeah, a broke mofo who thinks its just easier to drive drunk and save a buck. And instead of bashing it, I TOO think this is a great idea! So I guess I agree with jbass on that. All the people that have been bashed here are at home laughing at u, both alan and mark got their pictures put up on here and u think they're the bad guys? Lol they're the only ones that have stepped up and said "yes that's me, and?" And even tho mark's pics are a bit more personal, the fact that he laughs about it makes him the bigger man. Except for the daughter picture though, if that was my daughter u'd be swimming with the fish by now. Don't matter who owns this site or not, u pay someone big bucks to find u and "take care of you", u're shit out of luck. BUT just saying, it could happen, I got nothing to do with it. Anywho, you guys have a good day, I foresee the bashing coming my way already, or being called a "sockpuppet" lol. Ciao

Date: September 14, 2011 12:45PM

Stupid iphone and its "autocorrect"..... Lol

Posted by: amazed ()
Date: September 14, 2011 12:46PM

best thread in a long time. i can't believe anyone thinks it's cool to be the weeknight playlist manager at a d-list strip club in VIRGINIA, where the girls can't even get fully nude.

i love how this dj magik mark wagner douchebag introduces himself by talking about how much money he makes and what kind of car he drives, as if that gives him any credibility whatsoever. the picture of him and lil john was hilarious: i love the "i know i have to do this, but why does this low-budget fabio with guyliner have to be pressed right up against me" look on lil john's face. it's like he was forced to be in that picture at gunpoint.

to the morons saying that this thread will drive customers to Paper Moon and that even negative publicity is still good for business: it's obvious you have no idea how the entertainment business works. any normal person reading this thread will see that the "DJ" is a burned-out cokehead douchebag who sticks plants in his ass, see several people talking about how unattractive the girls are, see talk about how high the drink prices are, the possibility of credit card fraud, etc. That's not "good negative publicity," that's just a list of reasons to go somewhere else.

fortunately i was already aware of this shithole's reputation a while ago so i have no reason to waste my time going there. as far as "gentlemen's clubs" go, Paper Moon is a cesspool that hires douchebags and douchehags to cater to douchebags and guys who jerk off in the bathroom. you want a good "Virginia strip club" experience, go to CCR. you want an actual strip club experience, go to DC with everyone who can actually afford to go further than fucking Springfield.

Posted by: haaaaa! ()
Date: September 14, 2011 12:58PM

Did u just say CCR?!?! That's at the same level of 1320!!!! Dawg I walked in there once, and heard country music playing and 3 old men tapping their feet to it while a gradma did her stage dance..... CCR...... Pffffff! BEST stripclub in va is papermoon, not saying is good, but for VA, we gotta take what we can get. U tell me of another club in va were u can get a full contact dance and ur dick sucked in the back for just 60 bucks lol. Look for cashmere when ur in there, she gives some mean head dawg, and if u got a grand, she'll meet u at the motel 6 down the street.

Posted by: Ciao???? ()
Date: September 14, 2011 12:58PM

that guy Wrote:
> Lol don't u see? Bad advertising is good
> advertising? People say "he? What is this business
> they are talking about? Lemme go on their site and
> check them out" lol, and to say a couple things,
> the paper moon doesn't rob u or take money from Jr
> card, its called a hold or p re-approval, so when
> broke asses like you open a tab they have a p
> re-approval for up to 50 bucks so they know u have
> the money when u start the tab. When u leave the
> club, the hold goes away in 24 hours. If Jr gonna
> bitch and moan about 50 bucks then maybe u should
> stay at home, but if u NEED to see some t&a and
> are in a small budget there is always 1320.....
> Where the girls are so ugly that they keep the
> lights off while they dance, but its a hell of a
> lot cheaper... Just don't touch much when Jr in
> there.... U might catch something. And about gT
> Ride, if u knew how to read, u would've seen that
> the owner used his REAL NAME and challenged anyone
> to dig dirt on about his company, so the whole
> "the driver whips it out" is just somebody hating
> the idea that they did not think of that business
> first and now they're making shot up. Also you can
> accept donations even if you're not a 501, which
> he also admitted, u just can't give receipts for
> tax purposes. Shit, I'm gonna go donate right now,
> u know why? Cause I can afford to! Cause who
> bitches about how much it costs to save you from a
> DUI or an accident? Oh yeah, a broke mofo who
> thinks its just easier to drive drunk and save a
> buck. And instead of bashing it, I TOO think this
> is a great idea! So I guess I agree with jbass on
> that. All the people that have been bashed here
> are at home laughing at u, both alan and mark got
> their pictures put up on here and u think they're
> the bad guys? Lol they're the only ones that have
> stepped up and said "yes that's me, and?" And even
> tho mark's pics are a bit more personal, the fact
> that he laughs about it makes him the bigger man.
> Except for the daughter picture though, if that
> was my daughter u'd be swimming with the fish by
> now. Don't matter who owns this site or not, u pay
> someone big bucks to find u and "take care of
> you", u're shit out of luck. BUT just saying, it
> could happen, I got nothing to do with it. Anywho,
> you guys have a good day, I foresee the bashing
> coming my way already, or being called a
> "sockpuppet" lol. Ciao

What straight male says the word, "ciao?" Are you a Versace wearing faggot, also?

Posted by: JBass ()
Date: September 14, 2011 01:04PM

Known Mark for years Wrote:
> Mark just heard about this chat that's going on
> today just had time to read it all. Keep your chin
> up brother we all know for 1 you are a great
> father & a damn kick ass DJ. They say you brag
> about all the things you do well there's a lot he
> could have said that he hasn't & props to you. But
> I can. You should have told them that you MC'd the
> worlds largest Bikini contest in Las Vegas at
> Mandalay Bay that was on pay per view a few yrs
> back. And 2 months ago hosted Hooters National
> semi finals in Fayetteville NC. He did some work
> on The TV show Dawsons Creek yrs ago. So brother
> you have every right to tell people this stuff as
> far as you people talking about his daughter
> that's just wrong he has a right to threaten you.
> Somebody said he was small like 5ft 4 or something
> like that and skinny Bro what pic are you looking
> at? he's easy 6ft tall 225-230lbs He's by no means
> a little guy. Defend your daughter I know I would.
> Mark you are a good dude we all know that!

6" 225-230, trained in Martial arts, Sounds like we would be a good match-up. I dont think he looks 6". Possibly, we could find a sponsor for an exhibition match-up? Legitimate offers, with venue and contract get my name and appearance.

Date: September 14, 2011 01:27PM

that guy Wrote:
> so the whole "the driver whips it out" is just somebody hating
> the idea that they did not think of that business
> first and now they're making shot up.

someone did think of that business first.

they're called "taxis," and they've been around for decades.

Date: September 14, 2011 01:33PM

haaaaa! Wrote:
> Did u just say CCR?!?! That's at the same level of
> 1320!!!! Dawg I walked in there once, and heard
> country music playing and 3 old men tapping their
> feet to it while a gradma did her stage dance.....
> CCR...... Pffffff! BEST stripclub in va is
> papermoon, not saying is good, but for VA, we
> gotta take what we can get. U tell me of another
> club in va were u can get a full contact dance and
> ur dick sucked in the back for just 60 bucks lol.
> Look for cashmere when ur in there, she gives some
> mean head dawg, and if u got a grand, she'll meet
> u at the motel 6 down the street.

So how long have you been working at Paper Moon?

It's also very kind of you to publicly announce that one of the crackheads that dance there doubles as a prostitute, too. I can't even imagine the kind of sad, pathetic people who would have to pay women at fucking Paper Moon for sex. Knowing now they're prostitutes, I wouldn't even want a "full contact dance" from them; pubic lice is not on my "to do" list.

Date: September 14, 2011 02:18PM

Taxis don't drive u home in ur car u retard lol

Posted by: hungry ()
Date: September 14, 2011 02:24PM

Wasn't Paper Moon a yuppie restaurant/bar in Georgetown?

Posted by: this guy ()
Date: September 14, 2011 02:26PM

that guy Wrote:
> Taxis don't drive u home in ur car u retard lol

i'd rather take a taxi back to my car the next morning than have money extorted from me or have the safe ride driver whip his dick out.

Posted by: that girl ()
Date: September 14, 2011 03:26PM

this guy Wrote:
> that guy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Taxis don't drive u home in ur car u retard lol
>
> i'd rather take a taxi back to my car the next
> morning than have money extorted from me or have
> the safe ride driver whip his dick out.

You are so naïve..... Do you think that if a safe ride driver really whiped his dick out they would still be in business? Lol, and you say you would rather take a cab home? Don't you know there are real stories about drunk people taken advantage of by cab drivers? Or raped and molested? Not to mention that you might even take a cab cab back to where your car USED to be.... After it getting stolen, vandalized, towed, you name it. Sorry, but I support this dude and his business. Hands down.

Date: September 14, 2011 03:44PM

that girl Wrote:
> this guy Wrote:
> -----
> > that guy Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Taxis don't drive u home in ur car u retard
> lol
> >
> > i'd rather take a taxi back to my car the next
> > morning than have money extorted from me or
> have
> > the safe ride driver whip his dick out.
>
>
> You are so naïve..... Do you think that if a safe
> ride driver really whiped his dick out they would
> still be in business? Lol, and you say you would
> rather take a cab home? Don't you know there are
> real stories about drunk people taken advantage of
> by cab drivers? Or raped and molested? Not to
> mention that you might even take a cab cab back to
> where your car USED to be.... After it getting
> stolen, vandalized, towed, you name it. Sorry, but
> I support this dude and his business. Hands down.

Does saferide even have a hack licence to operate as drivers for hire from Fairfax County, Arlington County, and Prince William County?

What if they crash your car? Is their business properly insured to compensate you for damages to your vehicle and other vehicles? What about personal injury insurance?

Some how I doubt this fly by night business has the licenses and insurance required. If saferide crashes your car is Alan the type of guy that you'll have to take to court for years to get any money? He seems like a wanna be thug and that's how wanna be thugs operate. He said himself that saferide is just getting started and barely has any capital, that all the money they have goes into advertising. Not enough money for the important stuff like licences and insurance?

I could be wrong. But I'm not convinced of the legitimacy of their business.

Posted by: JBass ()
Date: September 14, 2011 03:45PM

The biz is a smart alternative for working folk that intend to go out for a few and end up staying for a few more. Maybe they run into an old friend or hit it off with a girl or whatever, maybe they have no self control. When you have to be at work the next morning, this is a smart call. You cant trust a cab to pick you up and get you to your car on-time, not to mention parking tickets for MANY spots that are ticketed after x time in the am.

Gotta give the biz credit. It is a viable option for those of us that choose to inebriate. Personally, I learned years ago to just get picked up or cab both ways.

Posted by: firsty ()
Date: September 14, 2011 03:57PM

RawDog Wrote:
> that girl Wrote:
> -----
> > this guy Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > that guy Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Taxis don't drive u home in ur car u retard
> > lol
> > >
> > > i'd rather take a taxi back to my car the
> next
> > > morning than have money extorted from me or
> > have
> > > the safe ride driver whip his dick out.
> >
> >
> > You are so naïve..... Do you think that if a
> safe
> > ride driver really whiped his dick out they
> would
> > still be in business? Lol, and you say you
> would
> > rather take a cab home? Don't you know there
> are
> > real stories about drunk people taken advantage
> of
> > by cab drivers? Or raped and molested? Not to
> > mention that you might even take a cab cab back
> to
> > where your car USED to be.... After it getting
> > stolen, vandalized, towed, you name it. Sorry,
> but
> > I support this dude and his business. Hands
> down.
>
>
> Does saferide even have a hack licence to operate
> as drivers for hire from Fairfax County, Arlington
> County, and Prince William County?
>
> What if they crash your car? Is their business
> properly insured to compensate you for damages to
> your vehicle and other vehicles? What about
> personal injury insurance?
>
> Some how I doubt this fly by night business has
> the licenses and insurance required. If saferide
> crashes your car is Alan the type of guy that
> you'll have to take to court for years to get any
> money? He seems like a wanna be thug and that's
> how wanna be thugs operate. He said himself that
> saferide is just getting started and barely has
> any capital, that all the money they have goes
> into advertising. Not enough money for the
> important stuff like licences and insurance?
>
> I could be wrong. But I'm not convinced of the
> legitimacy of their business.

First decent post in this thread. Idea behind the service is good, but the whole point goes back to the OP - is this a legit business?

Posted by: it is ()
Date: September 14, 2011 05:35PM

I actually called about 2 pages back lol, talked to Alan himself. Sounded like a pretty cool dude and did have answers for every question I had.In VA insurance follows the car not the driver so ur insurance protects ur car reguardless who's driving it. I encourage u to call him, I would post the number but I don't wanna be called a "sock puppet" lol

Posted by: oh wtf ever dude ()
Date: September 14, 2011 05:48PM

Oh please... its 571 DRIVE ME, who cares at this point

Date: September 14, 2011 06:57PM

it is Wrote:
> I actually called about 2 pages back lol, talked
> to Alan himself. Sounded like a pretty cool dude
> and did have answers for every question I had.In
> VA insurance follows the car not the driver so ur
> insurance protects ur car reguardless who's
> driving it. I encourage u to call him, I would
> post the number but I don't wanna be called a
> "sock puppet" lol

Yea see that's what I'm saying, I don't trust a business that only has the response, "In VA insurance follows the car not the driver." So does this mean Alan has no insurance at all? I can easily see someones insurance company denying a claim when you go to them with a story like "well i was drunk and some guy from a shady business was driving my car for money... and well he crashed and his company wont pay."

Yea the insurance is for the car, not the driver, but don't most auto insurers have you list who will be covered as operators of the vehicle?... i.e. when your teenage kid starts driving your premiums go up.

And i doubt you've informed your auto insurer that saferide will be driving your car often

Date: September 14, 2011 07:28PM

Also, Alan says that "the insurance is for the car, not the driver (his employee)."

Well Alan I have a question for you,
Why should me and my insurance pay for the f-up of your employee?
I have no obligation to use my insurance when ur driver crashes my car.
Are you suggesting that it's my and my insurance companies responsibility
to pay for ur accident?
I don't wanna have you dodging paying when its ur fault.

Posted by: raw dawg its simple ()
Date: September 14, 2011 07:37PM

Dude its simple, 3 options, 1, get a cab and risk getting ur caw towed, stolen or vandalized, 2, drive drunk and get a dui, accident or even death, or 3 call safe ride and shut the fuck up! Even if they do crash ur car which I'm sure they go through a screening process, the odds of that happening are less than you crashing or getting a dui. Its not rocket science people lol, ur questioning a business that is saving lives with small technicalities that are insignificant if you compare the risk factor or driving drunk as opposed to using them.

Date: September 14, 2011 07:45PM

raw dawg its simple Wrote:
> Dude its simple, 3 options, 1, get a cab and risk
> getting ur caw towed, stolen or vandalized, 2,
> drive drunk and get a dui, accident or even death,
> or 3 call safe ride and shut the fuck up! Even if
> they do crash ur car which I'm sure they go
> through a screening process, the odds of that
> happening are less than you crashing or getting a
> dui. Its not rocket science people lol, ur
> questioning a business that is saving lives with
> small technicalities that are insignificant if you
> compare the risk factor or driving drunk as
> opposed to using them.

Its certainly a very unprofessional attitude saferide has then. No insurance.. Ha. What is this? Ameture business hour in woodbridge.
Be forwarded everyone Alan and his "business" can't be bothered with "technicalities" such as insurance and hack licenses.
If they fuck up your car, you're shit outta luck.

Date: September 14, 2011 07:57PM

They have insurance lol, all the post has said is by law the car's insurance takes over, rawdawg ur just trying to start shit hun, let it go, this post is getting old

Date: September 14, 2011 08:02PM

that girl Wrote:
> They have insurance lol, all the post has said is
> by law the car's insurance takes over, rawdawg ur
> just trying to start shit hun, let it go, this
> post is getting old

Listen hunny, the law doesn't say that. There is NOTHING that obligated you to use your insurance and pay up the as in higher premiums; ESPECIALLY if it isn't your fault.

I guess you woodbridge freaks don't get how the real world works.

Date: September 14, 2011 08:03PM

*pay up the ASS

Date: September 14, 2011 08:33PM

Call ur insurance and ask what happens if somebody is driving u in ur car and gets in an accident... And I'm not arguing, just having a conversation no need for disrespect

Date: September 14, 2011 08:54PM

All's I'm sayin is he's running a business. Its not like I'm letting my friend drive my car. There is nothing that can compel you to use your own insurance if you don't want to and if the accident's not your fault. So I'm just curious if Alan and safe ride have coverage for their business if they are at fault in an accident. Cuz I sure as heck am not gonna pay a deductible and hurt my own insurance over a business that was operating my vehicle and should have their own insurance to cover it.

Date: September 14, 2011 09:08PM

Yes that is a legitimate concern, but we don't know the answer. I'm sure he has insurance, and if for some odd reason he doesn't, the LLC covers him. But my point being, rawdog, y knock it? The kid is obvioulsy trying to do good, if my kid gets drunk I will be the first one to call them and make sure they bring him home safe. On his web site it says how they screen their drivers, so at least it shows he tries don't you think? I just feel bad for this kid.... Poor guy doesn't even know what hit him, somebody started this post and look at what it has started.

Posted by: Match up? ()
Date: September 14, 2011 09:26PM

This make this match happen JBass seriously I am so down put your money where your mouth is brother! Street rules ONLY! No weapons of course just straight street brawl! I will put $3g's on the table & let ur boys hold the $.. Fuck contracts and all the BS just be a man for ONCE & put your $ where your mouth is. Matter of fact u don't put up any $ how bout that JBass!! All I want is to get ahold of that stack of dimes you call a neck! Leave everybody out of this now just the 2 of us bro! I put the $ up u put up NOTHING! Now the offer is on the table big Guy.

Posted by: Damn ()
Date: September 14, 2011 09:33PM

Let's make this happen! Damn spell check

Posted by: Moves ()
Date: September 14, 2011 09:35PM

I've got the moves like Jagger I got moves like Jagger. Gotta love that song right?

Date: September 14, 2011 09:38PM

Ooooooooh snaaaap!!!! Lol I got the perfect idea! We'll call it Dj Magik stomps the JBass and we'll do it at Papermoon! The loser gets taken home by safe ride and the winner gets a private dance!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha

Posted by: Pumped up kicks ()
Date: September 14, 2011 09:43PM

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you'd better run, better run, outrun my gun.
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet.

Daddy works a long day.
He be coming home late, yeah he's coming home late.
And he's bringing me a surprise.
[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/pumped-up-kicks-lyrics-foster-the-people.html ]
'Cause dinner's in the kitchen and it's packed in ice.
I've waited for a long time.
Yeah the slight of my hand is now a quick pull trigger,
I reason with my cigarette,
And say your hair's on fire, you must have lost your wits, yeah.

[Chorus x2:]
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you'd better run, better run, outrun my gun.
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet.

[Whistling]

Posted by: My money ()
Date: September 14, 2011 09:47PM

Don't know either of these cats but my money is on Mark. He has stepped up since the very beginning and nobody else has. Seems like this Mark guy can back his mouth up

Posted by: ???? ()
Date: September 14, 2011 09:48PM

But was Magik the one that really posted that? That's the ques now

Posted by: That's funny ()
Date: September 14, 2011 09:49PM

That guy that's funny shit! Sounds perfect and a good deal for them both ahhhhh hahahahaha

Date: September 14, 2011 09:53PM

that girl Wrote:
> Yes that is a legitimate concern, but we don't
> know the answer. I'm sure he has insurance, and if
> for some odd reason he doesn't, the LLC covers
> him. But my point being, rawdog, y knock it? The
> kid is obvioulsy trying to do good, if my kid gets
> drunk I will be the first one to call them and
> make sure they bring him home safe. On his web
> site it says how they screen their drivers, so at
> least it shows he tries don't you think? I just
> feel bad for this kid.... Poor guy doesn't even
> know what hit him, somebody started this post and
> look at what it has started.

Yeah deff see what you're sayin. I like to go out and get down a lot. I usually just get a ride or take a cab. Never drive drunk. I was just wondering if saferide is a responsible business.. Getting back to the original topic of the thread.

its cool to see someone start up an innovative local business. Just hope its done right for everyone's ssafety sake.

Date: September 14, 2011 10:00PM

Match up? Wrote:
> This make this match happen JBass seriously I am
> so down put your money where your mouth is
> brother! Street rules ONLY! No weapons of course
> just straight street brawl! I will put $3g's on
> the table & let ur boys hold the $.. Fuck
> contracts and all the BS just be a man for ONCE &
> put your $ where your mouth is. Matter of fact u
> don't put up any $ how bout that JBass!! All I
> want is to get ahold of that stack of dimes you
> call a neck! Leave everybody out of this now just
> the 2 of us bro! I put the $ up u put up NOTHING!
> Now the offer is on the table big Guy.

SWEET. This would be cool if this went down. My money is on JBass, seeing as he isn't a 40 something, washed up, clown lookin dude; who has many more years of partying under his belt than JBass.

Let us know the time and place.

Posted by: Damn RawDog ()
Date: September 14, 2011 10:01PM

That's pretty cool you said that. Ppl actually thought u were boys with Eesh & this JBass jerk off for a min.. Nice. I'm with you brother!

Date: September 14, 2011 10:10PM

:-)

Date: September 14, 2011 10:10PM

I dunno none of them. But it'd be a fun Fairfax Underground get together.

Posted by: No shit! ()
Date: September 14, 2011 10:19PM

No shit I'm at Paper Moon right now pulled up and started laughing there is a jet black AMG Benz in the front. So going in I asked the door guy who's car is that lmao he said the DJ. The guy DJing doesn't look like the pictures posted though. He has long hair pulled back, no eyeliner so I asked the waitress his name is Mark. Looks different a lot diff than the pics. I am still laughing. I would post a pic but you can't from a phone. Well he didnt lie about the car.

Date: September 14, 2011 10:28PM

You mean to tell me that after all the bashing you STILL went to papermoon? Noooo waaaaay!!!! Lol
The first client brought to papermoon cause of this post lmao!!!! AND he asked about mark? POINT PROVEN people

Posted by: Grow up idiots ()
Date: September 15, 2011 12:18AM

Responsible adults wouldn't need Safe Ride to begin with. Look at the logic behind it: you drove somewhere to get drunk without a DD, so now you need to pay a stranger to drive your stupid ass home. I guess if the business plan is to exploit the stupid and irresponsible, mission accomplished.

Posted by: Not bad ()
Date: September 15, 2011 12:21AM

Being honest Paper Moon not a bad joint to go to. Beer kinda pricey but what strip club isn't?. They had like 25 girls would say 15-18 very attractive the others not so much. Great mix of music, a little more house music than I like. Overall great atmosphere. Kinda felt like night club a lot of movement not many strip clubs have that much energy. I'm going back soon. Need a little more money.

Posted by: Ur an idiot ()
Date: September 15, 2011 12:37AM

Your an idiot!! Exploit? Maybe somebody needs to! The statistics prove the country needs more companies like Safe Ride
Death caused by driving drunk is ever present and increasing every year. Crashes cause death of drivers, passengers and the people on the streets. Every year, many people die because of drunk driving and 2006 was also not an exception.
According to the NHTSA someone was dead every 31 minutes and someone was injured every 2 minutes in 2006. Studies revealed that male drivers were more involved in fatal crashes causing death than their female counterparts in 2006. The number of male drivers involved in death causing crashes is twice the number of female drivers.
More young people were involved in crashes that caused death, than older people in 2006. In 2006, almost 15% of the young drivers died in drunk driving vehicle crashes.The repetition of drunk driving offenses is more in cases of young drivers.
In 2006, around 20000 people died in US in alcohol-related traffic crashes. These deaths constitute almost 40 % of the total accidents. Many of the drivers were found with BAC more than .08. State wise the number varies. Alcohol related crashes kill almost 50 people a day. Each year almost 275, 000 people are also injured due to drunk driving.
Why so many people die . . .
People die in drunk driving because of the driver. The driver kills himself and the passengers. He also kills the people in the streets. At a sudden the accidents happen because the vehicles generally run at a higher speed at that time. Alcohol affects the brain parts that take decisions and actions. So a drunk driver can not decide what to do next and at what time. So, he causes the accidents and thus kills many people. Drunk drivers become impaired and he is no more in a state to think anything or do anything.
More people died in 2006 drunk driving. Another reason for that was the alcohol present in their bodies. Most of the drivers arrested or dies had an alcohol presence of more than 0.08 % in their blood (BAC was more than 0.08%). When there is blood in the body the damage as result of crash is more. In the presence of alcohol human body become more vulnerable to the damage and damage to the body is more destructive then. So many people died because of alcohol presence also.
In case any of your family member or relative died due to drunk driving accidents, you can sue the driver. There are so many organizations like SADD and MADD are there to help the drunk driving accident victims. You can get legal and other helps. In 2006 also these organizations helped many people to get the justice and compensation for such deaths.
They also did their work to reduce the occurrence of death in drunk driving cases. They educated people, they forced governments to take strict action against drunk drivers, and they provide assistance to the victims. According to the statistics provided by them they are able to reduce the rate of deaths in such accidents by their efforts.

Drunk Driving
Drunk Driving Attorney In Las Vegas
Boating Driving Drunk
California Drunk Driving Lawyer
Car Accident Drunk Driving
Celebrity Drunk Driving
Drunk Driving Deaths
Drunk Driving Laws
Drunk Driving Victims
Drunk Driving Accident
DUI
Against Drinker Driving Drunk Underage
Cell Driving Drunk Phone Use Vs.
Drunk Driving Arrest
Drunk Driving Crash
DUI Driving
Drunk Driving Attorney
Pennsylvania Drunk Driving
Driving Drunk Statistics
Drunk Driving Defense
Drunk Driving Victim
Drunk Driving Lawyer
Mother Against Drunk Driving
Michigan Drunk Driving
Effects Of Drunk Driving
Drunk Driving Fatality
Texas Drunk Driving
SADD Student Against Drunk Driving
Drunk Driving Defense Attorney
Drunk Driving Penalties
2006 Death Driving Drunk
Preventing Drunk Driving
Michigan Drunk Driving Law
Teen Drunk Driving Casualties
2011 www.drivingdrunk.org

Posted by: postpoppunk ()
Date: September 15, 2011 01:20AM

The original question...

My boyfriend was looking for a limo service on cl and found this. Is this even legal?

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/aos/2563640288.html

Just wanted to remind the people here masturbating each other to the end of the earth ---

Maybe try to answer with a "YES" or "NO" next time and save the childish behavior for more important things like...maybe your finger painting class.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 15, 2011 01:29AM

The original question wasn't legitimate. It's just another method the two DJs are using to drum up business.

Posted by: pauly v ()
Date: September 15, 2011 02:02AM

postpoppunk Wrote:
> The original question...
>
> My boyfriend was looking for a limo service on cl
> and found this. Is this even legal?
>
> http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/aos/2563640
> 288.html
>
> Just wanted to remind the people here masturbating
> each other to the end of the earth ---
>
> Maybe try to answer with a "YES" or "NO" next time
> and save the childish behavior for more important
> things like...maybe your finger painting class.

You are an idiot. This question was answered ten times over already. No, it's not legit. Drivers aren't insured, it's run by a couple shady playlist jockeys at a shitty strip club, and you're taking a serious risk by asking a complete stranger to drive your car home. I'd walk home barefoot before calling these clowns.

For a naive simpleton like you though, I'm sure this is a great service.

Posted by: Answered? ()
Date: September 15, 2011 02:23AM

I believe it was a legitimate ques. It should have been answered like the person said yes or No then if I'm not mistaken Eesh or JBass started bashing the business with no proof. If u go look at other threads they have done the same thing on there. Looks like they are the ones starving for attention . Looks at how many views on here it's only gonna help their businesses cause nobody has put proof on the table that it's not legit. All that info is easy to find. You spend so much time looking to find pictures of people instead of putting proof on the table about the original ques

Posted by: Didjdjsbs ()
Date: September 15, 2011 02:30AM

I'd never use Safe Ride, but then again I don't breathe with my mouth open or have a drooling problem. At least there's accountability with a taxi. God only knows what kind of jackass will show up to drive your car, especially since the staff is hired by an ex-dj at a shitty strip club.

Date: September 15, 2011 03:54AM

who cares who runs it? point is simple, don't drive drunk!!! get a cab or get safe ride, either one is way less risky than you getting behind the wheel drunk!!! And for those on here bashing the business is like saying that pharmacies are stupid... uh regardless whether they have drugs you don't like, they also have drugs that save people's lives, soooo, eesh, 2+2 is 4 correct? ok, uh, drunk drivers kill people correct? uh, safe ride driving drunk people saves lives correct? ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE dumbass!! Obviously its a great thing that they do!!!

Posted by: Sandra S ()
Date: September 15, 2011 04:13AM

You make it to where we don't want to post because we might get ganged up on. I would much rather use safe ride then call some taxi service that is just as shady as you are making this company out to be. Do we really care where he used to work? My husband was a bouncer in a bar & now owns a very successful landscape business. So we shouldn't use his company because he worked in a bar? He also years ago had an assault charge because he tossed a guy out on his head and that made the paper. Hes out of that business and now is doing really well for himself and our family. I'm sure if safe ride was not legit the city would have stopped him from doing business. Just saying ,just because he worked in a bar doesn't make him a bad guy. Safe ride be proud of what you are doing for our community helping keep drunks off the rd. I will call you if I ever need it an will recommend it to my friends also.

Date: September 15, 2011 07:57AM

Sandra S Wrote:
> You make it to where we don't want to post because
> we might get ganged up on.

Its an anonymous forum, who cares what people say? As long as it's not a threat or intimidation I don't see anything wrong here. They are expressing their opinions, you express yours back... Then the cycle continues over again. And in this case, over and over and over and over again.
P.S. DJ Magik Mark Wagner diiid threaten some other people... Maybe you should direct some criticism his way too.

>I would much rather use
> safe ride then call some taxi service that is just
> as shady as you are making this company out to be.

So you're saying you'd rather have a stranger from saferide, who may not have insurance and may not have a license to drive people commercially drive you home over a conventional taxi cab? Every normal cab I've ever been in in NOVA has always been pretty professional with county hack rules and phone number posted; with large photo ID and their name, with cab company and cab number. I've never felt unsafe in a traditional taxi in this area ever. What kinda cabs have you been using lady??

> Do we really care where he used to work? My
> husband was a bouncer in a bar & now owns a very
> successful landscape business. So we shouldn't use
> his company because he worked in a bar?

I don't think people think its a shady business just cuz the guy used to work at a strip club. And no one is saying former bar employees are bad anywhere.

>He also
> years ago had an assault charge because he tossed
> a guy out on his head and that made the paper.

So your husband has anger and little man issues just like DJ Magik?

>Hes
> out of that business and now is doing really well
> for himself and our family. I'm sure if safe ride
> was not legit the city would have stopped him from
> doing business.

Well his business is fairly new. Maybe the county commission that deals with taxi service doesn't know about it yet. Or maybe they do and saferide has everything in proper order (which I doubt based on what's been said here).

>Just saying ,just because he
> worked in a bar doesn't make him a bad guy. Safe
> ride be proud of what you are doing for our
> community helping keep drunks off the rd.

I find it strange that you keep hailing saferide as some noble, stand up, community service organization. The drunks who drive are gonna drive anyways and saferide is a business that costs a lot more than a cab. So save the praise for someone else. Maybe you should go out and volunteer to drive drunks home for free if you wanna make the roads truly safe.

Posted by: Sandra S ()
Date: September 15, 2011 12:06PM

Just what I thought you would do try to gang up on me. All I'm saying is they offer to get you and your car home safe that's not a bad deal. As far as my husband having an anger issue and being a little man? In noway does he have an anger prob, he has never once touched me or our children in the 10 years we have been together. As far as being small I think being 6 ft 4 and somewhere around 275 pounds makes him a gentle giant! Yes I did see where Magik Mark threatened a few peopl and GOOD FOR HIM!!!!!!!! They said they were gonna post pics of his daughter and then started calling her names. That's sick very sick. He did the right thing and I'm sure if he got his hands on any of them it would be a bad day no matter his age.I won't be back on here cause I knew you would do this. But all the people in my office that have seen this which is a few seem to agree with me about the safe ride business and Magik mark defending his child. So why don't we all find something better to do?

Posted by: Tommy ()
Date: September 15, 2011 12:10PM

My opinion if somebody out there can keep at least 1 drunk driver off the road Amen. To many people are dying due to alcohol. Safe ride is a good idea. is it legit? Don't know ,but a very good idea

Posted by: judge ()
Date: September 15, 2011 12:20PM

SafeRide is now the official car service of Fairfax Underground. FFU posters get a 10% discount if they mention this thread when booking their ride.

Posted by: Pecil pusher ()
Date: September 15, 2011 12:24PM

I can wait to get on my computer to see this post everyday. It's like a soap opera gets better by the day. A group of us were even talking about it just now over lunch. We want to hear more from the Magik Mark Wagner guy where has he been? Rotfl

Posted by: Pencil pusher ()
Date: September 15, 2011 12:27PM

Just playing. But it has been very interesting and the talk of our lunch the past 2 days

Posted by: .... ()
Date: September 15, 2011 12:27PM

The better question is do we now get a discount on lap dances at Paper Moon? C'mon, what's the special cost there now for us?

Posted by: dot dot dot dot ()
Date: September 15, 2011 12:32PM

.... Wrote:
> The better question is do we now get a discount on
> lap dances at Paper Moon? C'mon, what's the
> special cost there now for us?

The more applicable question is, do we now get a discount on crabs when one of the Paper Moon girls grind on our junk?

Posted by: Christ! ()
Date: September 15, 2011 12:33PM

You dumbasses took the time to do a background check on this Mark guy? Holy shit you guys are insane! This has gone to far that's for sure over a simple question.

Posted by: ..... ()
Date: September 15, 2011 12:37PM

The next FFX underground meetup should be held at paper moon. DJMajik will spin this private, invite-only event, and the girls will twirl on the pole(s). Drinks will be 50% off, and the highlight of the event will be a cage match between Majik and JBass.

Posted by: Really now ()
Date: September 15, 2011 01:26PM

ok,
1. IS SAFE RIDE legit , all the time you fools spend looking pictures and traffic history, you cant look up a business licences? Looks like they have one of them. Sooooo somewhere they got licensed by the state of VA to do what they do. FUCKING Idiots.

2. Does anyone know how much it cost to take a cab now a days? did you idiots know they have diffrent rates for the time of day, the weather, holidays, and even if you cross state lines? i did the math for me to take a cab home from fedex field to my house. BAsed on TAXIFAREFINDER.COM it would cost me $53.22 to get me home, and i would need to pay them that again to get back to my car. im am 22 miles from fedex field. SO LET ME DO THE MATH HERE
CAB RIDE x 2(HOME AND BACK FOR MY CAR) = $106.44
SAFE RIDE $25+(22x3)= $91.00
I MAY NOT BE THE SMARTEST KID ON THIS PAGE BUT I THINK I SAVED MONEY AND A EXTRA TRIP TO GO BACK FOR MY RIDE...... YEA THIS SOUNDS LIKE A FUCKING DUMB THING TO DO.

3. About insurance, IN EVERY STATE INSURANCE FOLLOWS THE VEHICLE. SO AS LONG AS YOUR P.O.S. CAR IS INSURED YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY WILL COVER IT. NOW THAT BEING SAID. I'm sure if one of the drivers crashes your car cause they were doing something dumb or careless you could hire someone and sue. SO I'M SURE since they have been doing this for a while(seeing as they got their bossiness licence over a year ago) they have looked into coverage for that kind of issue.

4. This kind of service is NOT for everyone, i understand you guys bitching about price, and saying you would rather walk, JUST BE REAL YOU GO OUT AT NIGHT WITH A 3 BEER BUDGET, SO WHEN IT COMES TIME TO GO HOME YOU JUST CAN'T PAY FOR IT. No shame if your broke just say so, no need to hide behind bashing someone for doing something you can't afford. JUST LIKE RawDog " WHY DON'T YOU DO IF FOR FREE" REALLY GUY, WOULD YOU STAY UP TILL 3AM AND DRIVE ALL OVER NORTHERN VA WASTING YOUR GAS FOR FREE? DIDN'T THINK SO, IF THEY COULD DO IT FOR 'FREE" IM SURE ALOT OF PEOPLE WOULD BUT ITS JUST NOT SOMETHING THAT CAN BE DONE. I BET YOUR THE KID THAT ASKS FOR A CUP OF WATER AND THEN DUMPS IT OUT AND FILLS IT WITH SODA AT MCDONALDS.

5. ITS FUNNY TO SEE THE GUYS BASHING PAPERMOON. BE CAREFULL YOUR GOING TO GET CRABS, OR THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY, OR YOU CAN GET A BLOWJOB FROM BLAH BLAH BLAH. YOU GUYS ARE RETARDED. SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOU ARE THE GUYS THAT CAN'T GET A GIRL TO TALK TO YOU EVEN WHEN YOU THROW MONEY AT THEM. Im not a fan of strip clubs and i dont think the girls in there are angels. but I DONT KNOW THEM and IM NOT GANNA SIT HERE AND BASH THEM,

6.NOW, THE HOT OR NOT SHIT IS THE DUMBEST THING YOU GUYS COULD HAVE DONE. NO BALLS. THATS JUST WRONG ON ALL LEVELS. IF IT WAS YOUR KID OR SISTER, IM SURE YOU WOULD HAVE GONE CRAZY. THATS JUST LOW. GROW SOME BALLS AND BE A MAN. YOU ARE ARGUING WITH MARK. WHY DO YOU NEED TO BRING OTHER PEOPLE INTO IT? ARE YOU THE KINDA GUY THAT HAS 5 BOYS WITH YOU TO TALK SHIT TO ONE GUY, LOOKS LIKE IT.
OHHHHH AND YOUR US ARMY, YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW BETTER BUT LOOKS LIKE YOUR NO BETTER THAN THE NEXT GUY SOLDIER. CLASS A DICK IM SURE HES HAPPY ABOUT THE DONT ASK DONT TELL POLICY, FUCKING BLOWJOB.

BRING YOUR TRASH TALKINB BITCHES I KNOW THATS ALL YOU CAN DO IS TALK! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF JBASS MANS UP AND GOES OUT TO GET HIS FACE PUNCHED IN. HEY JBASS DO THE WORLD A FAVOR, PULL UR LOWER LIP OVER YOUR HEAD AND SWALLOW.

Posted by: ya rly ()
Date: September 15, 2011 02:36PM

Really now Wrote:
> ok,
> 1. IS SAFE RIDE legit , all the time you fools
> spend looking pictures and traffic history, you
> cant look up a business licences? Looks like they
> have one of them. Sooooo somewhere they got
> licensed by the state of VA to do what they do.
> FUCKING Idiots.

Speaking of fucking idiots, do you know how simple it is to get an LLC in Virginia? If you can fill out a form and mail them a check, CONGRATULATIONS!!! You're an LLC. That still doesn't mean you're a reputable business or that there's any accountability for this "company."

> 2. Does anyone know how much it cost to take a cab
> now a days? did you idiots know they have diffrent
> rates for the time of day, the weather, holidays,
> and even if you cross state lines?

Speaking of idiots, do you know that what you said there was complete and utter bullshit? Taxis charge different rates based on the weather? Seriously?

> i did the math
> for me to take a cab home from fedex field to my
> house. BAsed on TAXIFAREFINDER.COM it would cost
> me $53.22 to get me home, and i would need to pay
> them that again to get back to my car. im am 22
> miles from fedex field. SO LET ME DO THE MATH
> HERE
> CAB RIDE x 2(HOME AND BACK FOR MY CAR) = $106.44
> SAFE RIDE $25+(22x3)= $91.00
> I MAY NOT BE THE SMARTEST KID ON THIS PAGE BUT I
> THINK I SAVED MONEY AND A EXTRA TRIP TO GO BACK
> FOR MY RIDE...... YEA THIS SOUNDS LIKE A FUCKING
> DUMB THING TO DO.

Wow, you saved fifteen whole dollars by using the shady, unaccountable-stranger-that-drives-your-car-home service. You're smart enough to save fifteen bucks, but not smart enough to have a DD or limit your alcohol intake. This service was tailor made for irresponsible fucks, so I can see why you think it has appeal.

> 3. About insurance, IN EVERY STATE INSURANCE
> FOLLOWS THE VEHICLE. SO AS LONG AS YOUR P.O.S. CAR
> IS INSURED YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY WILL COVER IT.
> NOW THAT BEING SAID. I'm sure if one of the
> drivers crashes your car cause they were doing
> something dumb or careless you could hire someone
> and sue. SO I'M SURE since they have been doing
> this for a while(seeing as they got their
> bossiness licence over a year ago) they have
> looked into coverage for that kind of issue.

I'll take comfort in that while my car is in the shop after some stranger wrecks it, while I'm recovering in a hospital, while I'm explaining to the police about how I got robbed, or while I'm sitting in court with my lawyer.

> 4. This kind of service is NOT for everyone, i
> understand you guys bitching about price, and
> saying you would rather walk, JUST BE REAL YOU GO
> OUT AT NIGHT WITH A 3 BEER BUDGET, SO WHEN IT
> COMES TIME TO GO HOME YOU JUST CAN'T PAY FOR IT.
> No shame if your broke just say so, no need to
> hide behind bashing someone for doing something
> you can't afford. JUST LIKE RawDog " WHY DON'T YOU
> DO IF FOR FREE" REALLY GUY, WOULD YOU STAY UP TILL
> 3AM AND DRIVE ALL OVER NORTHERN VA WASTING YOUR
> GAS FOR FREE? DIDN'T THINK SO, IF THEY COULD DO IT
> FOR 'FREE" IM SURE ALOT OF PEOPLE WOULD BUT ITS
> JUST NOT SOMETHING THAT CAN BE DONE. I BET YOUR
> THE KID THAT ASKS FOR A CUP OF WATER AND THEN
> DUMPS IT OUT AND FILLS IT WITH SODA AT MCDONALDS.

So you're saying that it's only poor people who get involved in DUIs because they can't afford a service like SafeRide? Did you even read anything you wrote?

> 5. ITS FUNNY TO SEE THE GUYS BASHING PAPERMOON. BE
> CAREFULL YOUR GOING TO GET CRABS, OR THEY STEAL
> YOUR MONEY, OR YOU CAN GET A BLOWJOB FROM BLAH
> BLAH BLAH. YOU GUYS ARE RETARDED. SOUNDS TO ME
> LIKE YOU ARE THE GUYS THAT CAN'T GET A GIRL TO
> TALK TO YOU EVEN WHEN YOU THROW MONEY AT THEM. Im
> not a fan of strip clubs and i dont think the
> girls in there are angels. but I DONT KNOW THEM
> and IM NOT GANNA SIT HERE AND BASH THEM,

Naturally, the only people who don't like seedy strip clubs filled with douchebags and prostitutes are no-life-having losers who don't know how to get play from a girl. Of course.

> 6.NOW, THE HOT OR NOT SHIT IS THE DUMBEST THING
> YOU GUYS COULD HAVE DONE. NO BALLS. THATS JUST
> WRONG ON ALL LEVELS. IF IT WAS YOUR KID OR SISTER,
> IM SURE YOU WOULD HAVE GONE CRAZY. THATS JUST LOW.
> GROW SOME BALLS AND BE A MAN. YOU ARE ARGUING WITH
> MARK. WHY DO YOU NEED TO BRING OTHER PEOPLE INTO
> IT? ARE YOU THE KINDA GUY THAT HAS 5 BOYS WITH YOU
> TO TALK SHIT TO ONE GUY, LOOKS LIKE IT.
> OHHHHH AND YOUR US ARMY, YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD
> KNOW BETTER BUT LOOKS LIKE YOUR NO BETTER THAN THE
> NEXT GUY SOLDIER. CLASS A DICK IM SURE HES HAPPY
> ABOUT THE DONT ASK DONT TELL POLICY, FUCKING
> BLOWJOB.

Maybe he shouldn't have put a picture of her in a skank bikini on the internet if he didn't want people to look at it.

> BRING YOUR TRASH TALKINB BITCHES I KNOW THATS ALL
> YOU CAN DO IS TALK! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF JBASS
> MANS UP AND GOES OUT TO GET HIS FACE PUNCHED IN.
> HEY JBASS DO THE WORLD A FAVOR, PULL UR LOWER LIP
> OVER YOUR HEAD AND SWALLOW.

That "pull your lip over your head and swallow" line wasn't funny or insulting when Walter Mattthau said it in "Grumpy Old Men" in 1993, and it certainly didn't age well. Loser.

Posted by: Monkey Bidness ()
Date: September 15, 2011 02:51PM

judge Wrote:
> SafeRide is now the official car service of
> Fairfax Underground. FFU posters get a 10%
> discount if they mention this thread when booking
> their ride.
Attachments:
1LOL.jpg

Posted by: LOL @ya rly ()
Date: September 15, 2011 03:09PM

1.THE QUESTION WAS IF IT WAS A LEGIT BUSINESS, SO ANSWERING THE QUESTION IS YES, THEY HAVE A LLC AND A BUSINESS LICENCE IDIOT!

2. CALL YOUR LOCAL CAB COMPANY DURING A SNOW STORM OR RAIN STORM, OR EVEN ON A HOLIDAY. AND SEE IF THE PRICE ISN'T DIFFERENT. ITS CLEAR YOU AND IDIOT!

3.OK DUMBASS.... I SAVED A WHOLE $15 AND A EXTRA TRIP BACK TO MY CAR, WHICH MIGHT HAVE BEEN BROKEN INTO OR TOWED, AND "IRRESPONSIBLE FUCKS" IM SORRY THAT YOU HAVE NEVER GONE OUT AND RUN INTO A FRIEND THAT HAS ASKED YOU TO HAVE DRINKS WITH THEM OR EVEN PICKED UP A GIRL OR GUY AND ENJOYED A FEW DRINKS WITH THEM..... MUST SUCK TO BE A LOSER, THE ONLY IRRESPONSIBLE FUCKS ARE THE PEOPLE THAT GO OUT AND GET WASTED THEN DRIVE HOME, NOW THE RESPONSIBLE THING TO DO IS HAVE A BACK UP PLAN SUCH AS A TAXI OR A DD SERVICE.. OMG YOUR DUMBER BY THE MIN,

ON A SIDE NOTE, IF YOU DO A SEARCH ONLINE WHEN YOUR NOT BUSY JERKING IT, THERE ARE A LOT OF COMPANY LIKE THIS ACROSS THE COUNTRY. SOOOOOO THE SERVICE IS USED BY PEOPLE IN OTHER STATES, ITS NOT LIKE THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES OUT THERE. DUMBASS

4. YOUR MISSING THE POINT THAT YOUR BANKING ON THE DRIVER OF YOUR CAR IS A BLIND MAN THAT IS AS DRUNK AS YOU. NO REAL REPORTS HAVE BEEN MADE ABOUT ANY ACCIDENTS DUE TO THEM. SO I THINK THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
RY,

5. DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES OR DO YOU NEED ME TO MAKE IT EASIER YOU SIMPLE BITCH,
THE SERVICE ISN'T FOR EVERYONE MEANS THAT LITTLE FAGS LIKE YOU AND THE PEOPLE THAT COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW MUCH IT COST SHOULDN'T USE IT, JUST LIKE SAYING STARBUCKS ISNT FOR EVERYONE MAYBE THEY WANNA DRINK EXXON COFFEE DUMBASSSSSSSSSSS

6. JUST GOING TO LET YOU SIT ON THAT ONE.....

7. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A SKANK BIKINI CAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE A NORMAL ONE, NOT A THONG BOTTOM, AND HER TOP IS ON HER CORRECTLY...... AND IT WASNT POST FOR PEOPLE TO SEE IT WAS POSTED ON HIS PAGE, THAT WOULD BE LIKE ME GOING TO YOUR HOUSE AND LOOKING IN THE WINDOW AND POSTING WHAT I SAW.

8. OF ALL THE THINGS YOU DO RESEARCH ON THIS IS WHAT YOU PUT UP..... YOU MY FRIEND ARE DUMB AND CAN;T WAIT TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU.... DUMBASSSS

Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 4 of 10

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.