HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 9 of 10
Re: Is this a legit business?
Posted by: James Zumwalt ()
Date: September 21, 2011 10:11PM

Ok this is enough I apologize what happen was wrong I don't need my job to be compromised with the Gov. It was a bitch move it's over

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Yeah right ()
Date: September 21, 2011 10:11PM

BassBacker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's not JBass

Sure thing!

Posted by: Solution ()
Date: September 21, 2011 10:25PM

Holy birch ass batman Wrote:
> Another IP address blocked! That's just BS. You
> can post shit on other people but when it's you
> you start having IP addresses blocked. What a
> bitchass move. What do you people think
> seriously?? jBass either runs the site or sucking
> the guys dick that does

Just turn your router or phone off for a minute or two and it will reset to a new ip address when you turn it back on.

Posted by: jbass' scared ()
Date: September 21, 2011 10:25PM

Oh u hear that guys? "He's sorry"..... I guess its ok then.... Let's ignore that he put pics of somebody's daughter up here after he asked not to, or that he brought innocent people on here, of that he bashed a legitimate business that could potentially have a ruined reputation from a bunch of lies! Its ok guys he's sorry..... Are u sorry about ur "hot or not" threads? Are you sorry about all the "fag" this "fag" that comments? Are u sorry that u bullied people for ur own entertainment? Ur scum! Ur worthless! And u do not deserve to wear our troops' uniform! So I hope u enjoyed ur job while it lasted u piece of shit! The end.....

Posted by: Sarah M ()
Date: September 21, 2011 10:26PM

Been following this thread for a few days with no comments but I have to say to block IP addresses is wrong when you been slandering a guys name for weeks. Way to be the bigger guy Magik Mark To say what you did. To put family pictures up is just not right. I'm sure his wife/girlfriend has no idea about rhia

Posted by: where's ur brother eesh? ()
Date: September 21, 2011 10:36PM

Where's ur brother William through all of this? Or should I say eesh? Or is he in the garage working on his P.O.S mustang?

Posted by: Really? ()
Date: September 21, 2011 10:44PM

They are brothers for real? Ohhh wow. So the 2 of them just go to threads and gang up on people? And one is in the military. I'm blown away

Posted by: YES ()
Date: September 21, 2011 11:01PM

Yes they are William "Eesh" Zumwalt go look at his Facebook page. It's the same guy from earlier pics. You know the gay ass skinny kid that couldn't beat his way out of a wet paper bag

Posted by: Hilarious ()
Date: September 21, 2011 11:25PM

You guys thinking that's JBass are fucking stupid. You've worked yourselves into a masturbatory frenzy over nothing.

Posted by: Busted! ()
Date: September 21, 2011 11:29PM

Your busted homeboy! Deny all you want but your friend put you on blast. Somebody that thinks what you did was wrong. We all know it's you

Posted by: Dental plan ()
Date: September 21, 2011 11:31PM

Doesnt the military have dental plans?

Posted by: Fuck them both ()
Date: September 22, 2011 12:33AM

I say fuck them both Magik mark tried to do what's right by stopping this all and Eesh wants to talk more crap. Fuck them both at this point. I say find JBasses boss and let him know about his conduct which I'm sure will be frowned on. He's in our US military that's sad

Posted by: Sam R ()
Date: September 22, 2011 12:44AM

To block a IP address after talking weeks of smack is a bitch move.

Posted by: Voice of Reason ()
Date: September 22, 2011 01:04AM

Oooooh Wheeeee! Just when I thought this sad saga was starting to die off... JBass gets a mouth full of piss mixed with his own medicine. Fuckin' awesome!

How/why else did the threads disappear?

Posted by: I got it ()
Date: September 22, 2011 01:22AM

I have talked to some of my family members (actual respectable high ranked marines) and they have assured me thet even though this is child's play, it would definitely be something jbass/James does not want spread around because there will be consequences to his actions. He's supposed to respect others, and I quote what I was told. "I can have this taken of if you want me to, it wouldn't bother me to get this knucklehead delt with". Now, this is not my battle, and there are a few here that need to apologize for their actions, Mark already did that, James already did that, William however, its your turn.... Apologize and your brother might walk away from this with a job.... My uncle is itching to deal with this but we're all adults here, and I think we can all handle it as such. So, eesh, u got anything to say? Not just to mark, but everyone u've disrespected on here....

Posted by: counterfeitpenny ()
Date: September 22, 2011 01:53AM

I admit...I read this thread for all of the first 3 pages, went on vacation, and it was still on top...how sad...

Oh shithouse mouse...I just bumped it again...

Posted by: Laura ()
Date: September 22, 2011 02:04AM

This is great! 2 weeks of trying to wreck DJ Magik and the table turn. A military boy protecting our country is on a website talking nonsense on somebody he has no clue who he is, all because he stood up for a friend that HE WAS SLANDERING!

Posted by: Fyi ()
Date: September 22, 2011 03:24AM

Label Crack Whore Wrote:
> Who the fuck would wear a formal jacket emblazoned
> with giant print D&G logos?
>
>
> A dumb bitch of sorts, but not of the female
> variety in this cae.

All those clothes with giant D&G logos are knock offs.

Posted by: Office girl ()
Date: September 22, 2011 07:54AM

OH NO!! They are busted. Hahahaha how did we know this would eventually happen? A military boy has nothing better to do then sit on computer for days and talk smack. Magik Mark stays quiet now this. Good job whoever dug this up. He deserves what he gets. I say go straight to his boss.

Posted by: No denying ()
Date: September 22, 2011 07:58AM

Yeah I agree to block IP addresses is a bitch move JBass can't deny this the proof is out there. Yes go his boss, somebody in our armed forces should not be carrying on this way. Shame shame on you

Posted by: JBass ()
Date: September 22, 2011 09:21AM

I dont know how more clearly I can put this to you mouth breathers.

1) I said from the beginning that I think Safe Ride is a good idea and a worthwhile company.

2) I attempted to truce with Mark long before I started the Hot or Not. He declined my invitation of truce and "put me on blast" Hence the reason for the Hot or Not thread. Mark threatened physical violence while like it or not, I have operated completely within the laws of this country, state and county.

3) I started bashing him after I saw the first picture. He looks like a clown. Then he started talking about how much money he makes; An instant recipe to get bombarded on a web forum.

4) I have never once called anyone a fag on this site or any other. I respect the differences in humankind, just not people who dress and act like ass clowns. No matter your race, creed or orientation; If you dress and act a fool, Imma let you know how I feel.

5) I have not been in the military for years. I served my country faithfully and with pride and honor. I will spend the rest of my days enjoying those liberties I fought to protect. If you have served honorably and disagree with my actions here, I dont know what to tell you. Yuo fought to protect flag burners and funeral protesters, I think you can let a little online clowning slide.

6) None of those pictures are me or my family. I have absolutely no control over this site whatsoever. I have never had even as much as a single exchange of words with the sites administrator. If I had to take a guess, they were removed to protect the people in the photos, again thats just a guess. Im quite full of myself, I love to see my handle and online persona getting attention.

7) For anyone that thinks former military members should adhere to some code of conduct that you yourselves can not live by; Enlist, go through training and serve. Take your honorable discharge to the bank and then your opinion will have some validity. It doesnt mean Ill listen to it but at least your case will hold water.

8) I'll reiterate, none of those people are me. I would suggest not retaliating against them if you ever see them because you will likely end up in legal trouble for assaulting an uninvolved party.

EDIT:

9) EESH and I are not related. Read any other post on this site that we are involved in and you will become crystal clear.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2011 09:27AM by JBass.

Posted by: Office girl ()
Date: September 22, 2011 10:18AM

For 2 weeks JBass you have kept this up. We have read the thread yeah he threaten you but that's after a picture of his daughter was gonna be put up. Go througb the thread Mark hasn't said very much but you still keep on and on and on and on even when he has stopped. I don't know either of you but military or former military you have went to far with this thread. Even after all the pictures you posted he still stood up for you when the pictures of your family was put up on this thread. Seems to me he's not a bad guy. For you to "clown" because of how they dress or look is pretty prejudice I think. I agree nobody should threaten anybody but how far can someone be pushed?? Innocent people now are being put up on here how much further are you gonna take this?

Date: September 22, 2011 10:20AM

Bullshit...if you werent james zumwalt then those threads wouldnt have been deleted. Do you expect people to believe that the guy who runs this site took them down because he wanted to protect the identity of random innocent people he doesn't know? If so, then why didn't he take down the pics of innocent people in marks photos? Because you ARE James zumwalt..I also think it is way too much of a coincidence that the zumwalt name has been attached to the both of you on here on separate occasions.

From what I have read in this thread and site, eesh has the same last name you have and the owner of this site blocked his name from beeing written on here. Why else would he censor and protect the zumwalt brothers, unless it were true?

Date: September 22, 2011 10:23AM

one more thing...either you or eesh control this gay site.

Date: September 22, 2011 10:44AM

I can assure you that if I owned this site, I would find a way to turn a profit off of it.

If you want to know why the pictures/ thread was removed, I suggest you contact the site administrator, Cary. I don't have a clue. As far as me being eesh or me being this William Z character, believe what you want. There is enough back and forth bickering between the two of us to even conceive that we are one and the same.

As far as how far am I going to take this; I dont really understand what that means. Are you asking if I intend to continue interacting with other people on a message board about topics and in a manner that do not violate any laws, the answer is yes. I do intend on continuing posting on this site.

But thats it. I do not intend on partaking in a street brawl or following the guy around or whatever. I live a busy fun filled life of my own and do not intend on breaking any laws to "prove" my manhood to a bunch of anonymous people on a web forum. I finished proving myself in that manner when I signed my DD-214.

Think what you want, I am just telling you something that I know for a fact and you can only speculate on. I am not eesh, William Z or Cary. I have no control over the contents of this site. If you dont like whats here, dont read it. You are like a homophobe walking through DuPont circle; out of your element. Dont force your morals on me, I dont answer to you.

Posted by: Cary? ()
Date: September 22, 2011 10:51AM

Your sure threw his name out there very Quick. "you need to contact Cary". That's what you did the second your pictures hit this thread. Within Mins IP addresses were blocked and links were taken down. That's just wierd there MR JBass.

Posted by: Liar ()
Date: September 22, 2011 10:56AM

I can tell you for a fact that James Zumwalt is our friend JBass. I know this guy personally. Not friends just know him so don't let this guy lie to you.

Posted by: sooo truee!!!! ()
Date: September 22, 2011 10:58AM

The site doesn't let u spell out all of William's brother, the people that put ur pics up got blocked, the thread of ur ugly wife got erased, come on James.... It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out, if they wanted to "protect innocent people" they would have erased the "Dj Magik's daughter hot or not", or the Maddie whatever her name is hot or not that u started as well which she BEGGED for you to take down and u low life piece of shit said "I'm sorry but I have no control over that"? Yet somebody puts a picture of your wife up and makes a hot or not of jbass' wife and a few minutes later its deleted? And the dude that created it got his ip address blocked? Idk James, but you apparently seem to think that the people on here are pretty stupid and won't put two and two together. How does it feel to be a victim of ur own creation now? Everyone in here knows what you, your wife, your kid, and your brother look like, I suggest you start unblocking people and begin kissing some ass dude...... It really is not fair for u and ur brother to talk so much shit and then block the people that deffend themselves.... And btw, I did look up some threads of u and "eesh", last one was you, eesh, "jcrew" and one more I forgot his name just talking about how yall's day was going, and pretty much having a family gathering on this site. Just get rid of the blocks and. Let the kids play, besides, one thing u did not account for was cell phones, those people have their computers AND their phones, so now their blocked, pissed, and ripping u a new one FROM THEIR PHONE!!!!!

Posted by: lol cary.... ()
Date: September 22, 2011 11:17AM

Does her last name happen to be Hogg? Like ur girl's?

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 22, 2011 11:21AM

It's always funny watching the idiots chase the red herrings you drop anonymously in a thread.

As far as the threads on Jbass getting deleted and your various IP addresses blocked, I reported those, and Cary deleted them. If you want to start a garbage thread on someone else, keep it in the off-topic forum. Troll threads that get posted in the main forum that have no relevance to Fairfax always get deleted and usually the poster gets banned.

DJ Majik, just to let you know, I submitted most of your photobucket account to Hot Chicks with Douchebags. You might want to check that site now and again since the owner replied to me and said he was going to use your photos sometime soon.

Posted by: wait a minute ()
Date: September 22, 2011 11:31AM

So do all ur posts have to do with fairfax then? Like the pics of magik u dug up? Ur so brotherly trying to protect ur brother :-) . If he would've made his myspace a little more private we wouldn't have seen a lot of his retarded pictures :-(, which are saved in our computers now in case this gets ugly.... Same with ur myspace, where do u think the pics posted of YOU came from? A quick search on myspace and there is our little gay cowboy :-)

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 22, 2011 11:37AM

That's cool. Just keeping doing what you're doing. You seem to enjoy it.

Posted by: dont ask dont tell ()
Date: September 22, 2011 11:41AM

Zumwalt brothers love the dont ask dont tell policy hahahaha

Date: September 22, 2011 11:50AM

I cant imagine going through life as being as dense as some of you.

Posted by: Interesting ()
Date: September 22, 2011 12:00PM

Anyone notice how jbass denied being william/zumwalt, but not james zumwalt?

There is an easy way to settle this...someone needs to go down to william/zumwalts work in alexandria...its called MPRI or something.

Funny how you can't write the words william and zumwalt together...

Posted by: block me then ()
Date: September 22, 2011 12:03PM

I can't imagine going through life looking like this! Ur 29 and u look worse that cashmere!!!!!! Now make ur bitch move and block me..... Cause when u do u'll be proving everybody this is really you!!!! And eesh, it has everything to do with fairfax, its jbass!!!!! He bashes everyone in here!
Attachments:
jbass9.jpg
jbass10.jpg
jbass8.jpg
jbass11.jpg

Posted by: no way!!!!!!!! ()
Date: September 22, 2011 12:08PM

Hahahahahahahahahaha ur not 29 dude stop lying! Hahahahahaha u look like a retarded 40 year old. And a top hat really? And u say mark looks like a deuche? And who looks like a troll now? The last pic only shows one troll.......

Posted by: yup, he's blocked ()
Date: September 22, 2011 12:09PM

Yup, no surprise here, the poster got blocked....

Posted by: LOL Zumwalt bros ()
Date: September 22, 2011 12:11PM

tooooooooooooo funny everyone is getting blocked that had anything to do with the jbass photos.... even if it is essh crying to the site its stillll sooo funny to see how fast the tables turn and people start backing down.... sorry it wasnt me... i tried to stop it.... lol funny shit
i say we put a hit on the shitty ass mustang anyone sees it snap a picture of it and post it.
or even better go visit him at work just like they did the dj

Posted by: Just do it ()
Date: September 22, 2011 12:14PM

Just turn ur router or phone off for a minute or two so that the ip resets to a new address.

Posted by: william & james zumwal ()
Date: September 22, 2011 12:18PM

start the ban on essh and jbass or the zumwal bitches

Date: September 22, 2011 12:18PM

JBass doesnt bash everyone. Only those that disagree with me..... which is , oh pretty much everyone. Okay you got me there.

A couple things, That guy is not me, I am not a Zumwalt. The guy pictured above would clobber DJM in a street brawl. Clobber. Maul and rip apart.

Date: September 22, 2011 12:19PM

Whos nose was he making fun of? Damn look at the nose on this guy? And that forehead DAMN! That forehead so big he doesn't have dreams he has movies.noway he's 29 he's pushing 40 for sure. Can't believe you posted those pictures of everyone else. I hope everybody you ever made fun of on here sees you now.

Posted by: Clobber? ()
Date: September 22, 2011 12:23PM

Did you say clobber?? JBass I doubt very seriously you gonna CLOBBER anybody. Seriously dude you have no right to talk about anybody! Bro if your 29 by the time you 40 your gonna be bald and look like your 70 at this rate.

Date: September 22, 2011 12:27PM

Laura Wrote:
> Whos nose was he making fun of? Damn look at the
> nose on this guy? And that forehead DAMN! That
> forehead so big he doesn't have dreams he has
> movies.noway he's 29 he's pushing 40 for sure.
> Can't believe you posted those pictures of
> everyone else. I hope everybody you ever made fun
> of on here sees you now.

This is a conundrum. If I keep telling you its not me, the more you will think it is. If I ignore you, you will think it me and still be wrong.

That guy is not me, that wasnt my wife, I dont know eesh or any zumwalts. Stop reading this thread and go read my past posts. I think it will become painfully obvious that you are dead wrong. So now, after shit talking about how we smear campaigned DJM and his pics you are gonna do the exact same thing to an innocent, random party.

Enjoy your hypocrisy, you are delusional.

Posted by: Sara p ()
Date: September 22, 2011 12:27PM

OMG!! This is the guy that talks all the shit on the threads? Loser! Nice costume there. I'm laughing so hard right now finally the guy that talks about everybody has been called out! Thank you whoever did this. It's been a long time coming. I need one of your tissues from your costume cause I'm crying from laughing so hard.

Posted by: It's about time ()
Date: September 22, 2011 12:33PM

I'm on Here then right off. I just want to say it's about time somebody did this. JBass has bashed everybody he possibly can on FFU. Go and read some of the stuff he has said in past threads. It's about time this has happened to him.

Posted by: That's Incredible! ()
Date: September 22, 2011 12:34PM

I got it Wrote:
> I have talked to some of my family members (actual
> respectable high ranked marines) and they have
> assured me thet even though this is child's play,
> it would definitely be something jbass/James does
> not want spread around because there will be
> consequences to his actions. He's supposed to
> respect others, and I quote what I was told. "I
> can have this taken of if you want me to, it
> wouldn't bother me to get this knucklehead delt
> with". Now, this is not my battle, and there are a
> few here that need to apologize for their actions,
> Mark already did that, James already did that,
> William however, its your turn.... Apologize and
> your brother might walk away from this with a
> job.... My uncle is itching to deal with this but
> we're all adults here, and I think we can all
> handle it as such. So, eesh, u got anything to
> say? Not just to mark, but everyone u've
> disrespected on here....

Congratulations! You've been nominated for the biggest, dumbest bullshitter on Fairfax Underground! How do you feel?

Posted by: Where's The DJ? ()
Date: September 22, 2011 12:35PM

Where's the DJ we want a response on these pictures that's been posted.

Posted by: quote of the year ()
Date: September 22, 2011 12:35PM

And that forehead DAMN! That forehead so big he doesn't have dreams he has movies.

Date: September 22, 2011 12:42PM

He knows all that's going on. I want him to respond but he says He really doesn't care. But I do. He's been on here for 2 weeks talking shit about a good friend of mine I hope he gets what he deserves

Posted by: Moron Police ()
Date: September 22, 2011 01:24PM

To the simpletons in this thread:

You do not know who eesh or JBass are. I know this is hard to accept because your feelings have been hurt and you desperately want to turn the tables so you can feel like you're a man again. It's not that there's anything to deny or that anyone's backing down; it's just that you are flat-out wrong. Sadly, pathetically wrong.

Regarding the pictures being posted:

1. DJ Magik voluntarily posted his information in this thread; who he is, where he works, and even posted pictures of himself to prove he's the real DJ Magik. If you're going to provide that information to the public, you really don't have any right to complain how the public reacts to it. The guy looks like some 80s throwback douchebag who snorted one too many lines. Eyeliner? Really?

Yes, JBass re-posted a picture of DJ Magik's daughter (that DJ Magik himself made publicly available on the internet), but you'll notice that it's no longer on this site.

2. The pictures and information you claim to have on JBass and eesh, on the other hand, comes from third-party sources on this website. You do not know for a fact that you are correct (SPOILER: You are not correct). The reason the pictures and threads are getting deleted and IP addresses are getting banned is, you're posting the names and pictures of people who have absolutely nothing to do with your silly little vendetta against two random people you've never met. If you start harassing William Z. or James Z., you will be harassing random strangers that probably don't even know this website exists.

3. To the moron who said "Your sure threw his name out there very Quick. 'you need to contact Cary.'" Cary is his name. Cary is his username. Cary is the only person who has the authority and ability to change, alter, or delete anything that anyone else posts. He's the only person with the authority and ability to ban an IP address if he wants to. Neither JBass or eesh have anything to do with the operation, maintenance, or direction of this website. Anyone who has used this site for more than a month knows this.

4. If it bothers you so much, stop reading and responding. You can call JBass and eesh "cowards" as much as you want, but at least they're not so insecure that they have to prove something to people they don't know or care about. Grow the fuck up.

Posted by: Moron Police SORRY ()
Date: September 22, 2011 01:26PM

OH SO SMART GUY OR GIRL. WE SHALL LISTEN TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY AND STOP AT ONCE. SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE US. LOL

Date: September 22, 2011 01:29PM

Moron Police SORRY Wrote:
> OH SO SMART GUY OR GIRL. WE SHALL LISTEN TO WHAT
> YOU HAVE TO SAY AND STOP AT ONCE. SO SORRY PLEASE
> FORGIVE US. LOL

Apology accepted. Just don't let it happen again, idiot. Next time I'm gonna have to put you on blast.

Date: September 22, 2011 01:32PM

That guy looks like Det. Stabler from SVU.

Shit will really get interesting when the person actually depicted above sees this and joins in the thread.

Posted by: Moron Police SORRY ()
Date: September 22, 2011 01:33PM

put me on blast. oh please do. i wanna be part of the cool club

Posted by: JBASSS ()
Date: September 22, 2011 01:34PM

hey jbass, shut it up ur part of the this is over. have a great day

Date: September 22, 2011 01:50PM

JBASSS Wrote:
> hey jbass, shut it up ur part of the this is over.
> have a great day

Im having a fantastic day, thanks! Thirsty Thursday kicks off in about 3 hours! I hope the sun comes out so I can hit a couple of rooftops tonight.

Date: September 22, 2011 01:51PM

MAKE SURE U JUMP OFF THE ROOFTOPS. k THANKS

Date: September 22, 2011 01:53PM

Make sure you keep typing in caps and saying things like "k THANKS" I love picturing some nubile getting all hot and bothered by my nonsensical ramblings.

Posted by: Here ya go ()
Date: September 22, 2011 01:53PM

LOL Zumwalt bros Wrote:
> tooooooooooooo funny everyone is getting blocked
> that had anything to do with the jbass photos....
> even if it is essh crying to the site its stillll
> sooo funny to see how fast the tables turn and
> people start backing down.... sorry it wasnt me...
> i tried to stop it.... lol funny shit
> i say we put a hit on the shitty ass mustang
> anyone sees it snap a picture and post it...

Eesh/william/zumwalts car....
Attachments:
file-1.jpeg

Date: September 22, 2011 02:07PM

OnLy YoUr LoSeR AsS WoUlD WoRrY AbOuT HoW SoMeOnE TyPeS. GeT A LiFe LoSeR

Date: September 22, 2011 02:07PM

I hope to God one of you dumbasses fucks around with the Zumwalts, their job, or their property. The thought of one of you idiots explaining to the cops that you harassed them, assaulted them, or vandalized their car/house because you thought they were making fun of an old and busted strip club DJ on the internet is hilarious.

Date: September 22, 2011 02:13PM

JBASSS Wrote:
> OnLy YoUr LoSeR AsS WoUlD WoRrY AbOuT HoW SoMeOnE
> TyPeS. GeT A LiFe LoSeR

Like OMG. Obvi you are JK, riiiight?

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: September 22, 2011 02:15PM

Today, we are all Zumwalts.

Posted by: Zummy ()
Date: September 22, 2011 02:17PM

Johnny Walker Wrote:
> Today, we are all Zumwalts.

Speak for yourself. But, for you that would actually be an improvement.

Date: September 22, 2011 02:21PM

We are... Penn State!

Posted by: Pittany Lyin ()
Date: September 22, 2011 02:23PM

JBass Wrote:
> We are... Penn State!

We are Meat Heads!

Date: September 22, 2011 02:23PM

FREEZE!

This is Officer Zumwalt of the Moron Police! Slowly place your hands behind your head (the thing you put hat on) and step away from the keyboard (the rectangular thing full of little squares that lets you post your retarded thoughts in this thread)!

Posted by: KEITH STONE ()
Date: September 22, 2011 02:24PM

when did anyone say anything about fucking with their house/car/or person?

Posted by: ummm ()
Date: September 22, 2011 02:25PM

This whole topic proves that nobody on this stupid website has a life

Date: September 22, 2011 02:25PM

KEITH STONE Wrote:
> when did anyone say anything about fucking with
> their house/car/or person?

About 500 posts ago.

Posted by: Brothers in (each others) arms ()
Date: September 22, 2011 02:29PM

JBass&eesh Wrote:
> We are...Homosexuals!

Posted by: Brothers in (each others) arms ()
Date: September 22, 2011 02:29PM

JBass&eesh Wrote:
> We are...Homosexuals!

It

Posted by: KEITH STONE ()
Date: September 22, 2011 02:31PM

i dont see anything bout fucking there car or house or work up...please provide proof

Date: September 22, 2011 02:32PM

ummm Wrote:
> This whole topic proves that nobody on this stupid
> website has a life

Or it proves that this site is hella good at passing time on the job.

Posted by: Thread over ()
Date: September 22, 2011 02:34PM

This thread is officially over and boring now. Who cares??????????

Date: September 22, 2011 02:36PM

Posted by: not so fast ()
Date: September 22, 2011 02:36PM

Thread over Wrote:
> This thread is officially over and boring now. Who
> cares??????????

Not over - see what I did there?

­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: September 22, 2011 02:38PM

­

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2015 02:37PM by chuckhoffmann.

Posted by: jbiatch ()
Date: September 22, 2011 03:03PM

I love how NOW the thread should be over lol, y jbiatch? Cause u and ur kid (about a 30 year difference) brother got "put on blast"? Only a few had the balls to put ur pics up and u blocked them, but its not "over" yet my friend..... Wait till the late posters get here..... More pics to come

Date: September 22, 2011 03:14PM

More pics of random strangers. OOOOH, I cant wait. Oh, its Thursday, I guess Ill have to wait till after evening drinks to see how much time yall wasted chasing ghosts through the internet.

For the sake of this poor random soldier, please stop posting his pics.

Date: September 22, 2011 04:09PM

awww jbass is sticking up for someone... and its NOT HIM. Find that hard to belive that you would stick up for some stranger online seeing that you've done nothing but bash people left and right. sounds like someone is alittle late on the "good" person list

Posted by: In da Navy ()
Date: September 22, 2011 04:10PM

JBass Wrote:
> More pics of random strangers. OOOOH, I cant
> wait. Oh, its Thursday, I guess Ill have to wait
> till after evening drinks to see how much time
> yall wasted chasing ghosts through the internet.
>
> For the sake of this poor random soldier, please
> stop posting his pics.

He's not a soldier, he's a semen.

Posted by: amanda middleberg ()
Date: September 22, 2011 04:14PM

JBass apologized to DJ Magik. You can stop bashing him.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/679127.html

Posted by: that's right ()
Date: September 22, 2011 04:15PM

amanda middleberg Wrote:
> JBass apologized to DJ Magik. You can stop bashing
> him.
>
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/67
> 9127.html

I think he should be bashed for apologizing like a little pussy ass bitch.

Date: September 22, 2011 04:36PM

that's right Wrote:
> amanda middleberg Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > JBass apologized to DJ Magik. You can stop
> bashing
> > him.
> >
> >
>
> > 9127.html
>
> I think he should be bashed for apologizing like a
> little pussy ass bitch.

Id love for you to register a handle and begin a lil back and forth. You are too much of a pussy to register a name on an anon. site. You should save yourself the pain and just slit jump off the Woodrow Wilson now.

Date: September 22, 2011 04:41PM

JBass Wrote:
> that's right Wrote:
> -----
> > amanda middleberg Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > JBass apologized to DJ Magik. You can stop
> > bashing
> > > him.
> > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > 9127.html
> >
> > I think he should be bashed for apologizing like
> a
> > little pussy ass bitch.
>
> Id love for you to register a handle and begin a
> lil back and forth. You are too much of a pussy
> to register a name on an anon. site. You should
> save yourself the pain and just slit jump off the
> Woodrow Wilson now.

Yeah, it takes a real man's man to register.

PS - what is a slit jump?

Date: September 22, 2011 04:41PM

Slit your wrist before you jump

Date: September 22, 2011 04:48PM

JBass Wrote:
> Slit your wrist before you jump

Nah, that seems more like a pussy move that some apologizing bitch would do. Not my style. Let me know how it works out for you though.

Posted by: Voice of Reason ()
Date: September 22, 2011 04:56PM

JBass (after tasting a dose of his own medicine) gets his pants yanked down and trades in for a skirt.... classic.

Date: September 22, 2011 04:59PM

that's right Wrote:
> JBass Wrote:
> -----
> > Slit your wrist before you jump
>
> Nah, that seems more like a pussy move that some
> apologizing bitch would do. Not my style. Let me
> know how it works out for you though.

Are you trying to get under my skin or something to that effect? You are pathetic. A whiny lil bitch too void of imagination or originality to contribute anything relevant; or start anything, no less. You bore me to the core.

Date: September 22, 2011 05:02PM

JBass Wrote:
> that's right Wrote:
> -----
> > JBass Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Slit your wrist before you jump
> >
> > Nah, that seems more like a pussy move that
> some
> > apologizing bitch would do. Not my style. Let
> me
> > know how it works out for you though.
>
>
> Are you trying to get under my skin or something
> to that effect? You are pathetic. A whiny lil
> bitch too void of imagination or originality to
> contribute anything relevant; or start anything,
> no less. You bore me to the core.

I bore you? Yeah right. Why don't you get on your knees and suck DJ Magik, you apologizing, whiney, lil pussy ass bitch.

Date: September 22, 2011 05:03PM

Voice of Reason Wrote:
> JBass (after tasting a dose of his own medicine)
> gets his pants yanked down and trades in for a
> skirt.... classic.

My own medicine? Do tell. All you have done is exploit a random person and their family for as far as I can see, no apparent reason. It is amazing that you think that is me. It really amazing. Whats great is you think you are smart or witty for "figuring it out" when you havent done shit. You have erroneously posted pictures of strangers on an anonymous website.

Posted by: JDbag ()
Date: September 22, 2011 05:21PM

JBass Wrote:
> Slit your wrist before you jump

I have never heard this term before. You must speak from experience...is that how you got out of the military, you whiny little bitch?

Posted by: theeeeen..... ()
Date: September 22, 2011 05:22PM

Then y did u post under ur real name after the pics went up and apologized saying "its over"? Dude make up ur mind..... U got caught, just face it, u just keep making urself look worse by denying it.

Posted by: DJ Magik ()
Date: September 22, 2011 05:29PM

It's over ppl!! I apologized over a week ago he apologized now. It's Squashed! Like I said innocent ppl are being brought into this for NO reason. My pictures I couldn't careless if plastered all over the web. But now innocent ppls pictures are on here with a kid! Enough is enough! Keep bashing me if u want but leave families out of this

Posted by: RawDog ()
Date: September 22, 2011 05:34PM

Zumwalt & Zumwalt - Internet Private Detective Services

*Serving the community since 2008

Posted by: John R. ()
Date: September 22, 2011 05:40PM

Posted by: RawDog ()
Date: September 22, 2011 05:49PM

DJ Magik Wrote:
> It's over ppl!! I apologized over a week ago he
> apologized now. It's Squashed! Like I said
> innocent ppl are being brought into this for NO
> reason. My pictures I couldn't careless if
> plastered all over the web. But now innocent ppls
> pictures are on here with a kid! Enough is enough!
> Keep bashing me if u want but leave families out
> of this

It ain't over till its over brahh. Lol. Clown.

Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 9 of 10

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.