HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 10
Re: Is this a legit business?
Posted by: DJ bobby boucher aka waterboy to the stars! ()
Date: September 08, 2011 08:23PM

Answer the question dj retard.....why does your pass say staff?

Because pushing play on a cd player at a shitty stripclub only qualifies you for checking tickets and fetching water bottles at Ultra.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: JBass ()
Date: September 08, 2011 08:27PM

Whats up bitch? You sort, scraggly, strung-out looking mother fucker. Wanna find me? I dont have time to hit your shitty club. Basic economics tell me you dont make dick at the paper moon. Wanna go toe to toe? Show a pic on google of you spinning ultra, I will eat my words. The reality is you are an over expended lil bitch, trying to live thi high life. Drugs are expensive, unless you sell them. You spend all your money on your outrageously over priced condo, your medeocre car and narcotics.

Date: September 08, 2011 08:28PM

Hey, you fucking nerd. Get the fuck outta here. dont try to defend yourseld. Go sulk to your "hot girl" in your overpriced condo..... Id say meet me at the club, but I cant wait for you to get your next paycheck.

Posted by: Pwned Sauce ()
Date: September 08, 2011 09:06PM

DJ bobby boucher aka waterboy to the stars! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Answer the question dj retard.....why does your
> pass say staff?
>
>
>
> Because pushing play on a cd player at a shitty
> stripclub only qualifies you for checking tickets
> and fetching water bottles at Ultra.

Funny.

Date: September 08, 2011 09:09PM

Also, all subsequent searches have turned up nothing on out curly, fair;headed friend. Its okay. We like you anyhow.

Posted by: DJ Magik ()
Date: September 08, 2011 09:24PM

U didn't "Egg" me on at all! I dis google bitch there was a pic & I'm sure it was you!! I've been with Ultra for 7 yrs this will be 8 in March u try hard enough u can find me if u try I promise. U know what I look like.. I've spun all over Miami La NYC & Vegas.. I opened up for Bad Boy Bill at Mansion.. I got nothing to prove to you that's for sure.. Ppl that know me know what I've done and that's all that matters.. U say u got pics post a few! But I'm sure that won't ever happen!! Like I said hide behind that keyboard most geeks & losers do

Date: September 08, 2011 09:43PM

Show me one link. Its not that difficult. You are a fake troll. the real dude in the pictures is a tiny nerd. You have spent too much time refuting us to not post one link to anything. In contrast my searches for your "namesake" turned up lots of people, not you... As to why I dont post my own pics; I dont give a shit. Im not trying to prove anything.

Are you posting from the club right now?
Famous people work for me. Not the other way around. Get the fuck outta here. Seriously. Are you mad? Wanna fight? While I warn you thats a bad idea, feel free to come find me. A man of your wealth could certianly find the identity of a poster on a message board. I dont hide shit. Find me for yourself. Ill be at the waterfront tomorrow. Show up..... Ill find you.

Date: September 08, 2011 09:51PM

Lmao a mistake??? oOOKkk!! Look I tol u who I am my name is Mark!! I have nothing to hide u the one hiding ur name && famous ppl wrk for you?? Damn son u getting a lil better! I can promise u it wouldn't be a mistake lol that's for damn sure.. Like I said I have nothing to hide!! On that note I'm off here I've wasted to much BS time dealing with a lil bitch!! And I mean lil BITCH!!!!

Date: September 08, 2011 09:59PM

Why are you not spinning records? Get the fuck out. Broke lil bitch. A mistake? No. It would be the best thing you ever did. You need a reality check. Broke, paying-for-pussy nerd. Good riddance. When you spin a real club, let me know. ill come get a table and shake your hand, buy you a bottle, and if my female friends dont laugh you into the bathroom, Ill let you join me for a drink.

Date: September 08, 2011 10:00PM

Thanks for the troll. this was funny for me. I appreciate it whoever you are.

Posted by: Tiesto deez nutz ()
Date: September 08, 2011 10:06PM

You opened up for bad boy bill? That's a crock of shit.

Your idol is Tiesto? That's how I know you are a fake, douche...tiesto sucks balls!

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 08, 2011 10:12PM

Again, how does this DJ first claim to drive an SL500 then a few posts later claims to instead drive an E55?

Date: September 08, 2011 10:15PM

You also claim to make $2k a week, and then a few posts later claim to make $150,000 a year....

$2k a week is much more than $150,000 annual salary.

Date: September 08, 2011 10:27PM

eesh Wrote:
> You also claim to make $2k a week, and then a few
> posts later claim to make $150,000 a year....
>
>
> $2k a week is much more than $150,000 annual
> salary.

How many weeks are in a year EESH... you just showed your cards. 2 K a week is out of your scope of comprehension. there are 52 weeks a year. What is 52*2000?

You fucking schlep. You are pathetic. Fucking online nerd. Retarded, 7th grade math comprehending moron.

EDIT: Ansewer you fucking loser. You are a real life loser and are losing control of the only thing you have ever dictated; your online persona. This is laughable. I am disheartened that you are so fucking dumb.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2011 10:28PM by JBass.

Posted by: DJ <3MadDicks ()
Date: September 08, 2011 10:37PM

Dj magik's idol Tiesto trainwrecking...i imagine dj magik attempting to mix would sound the same...

Date: September 08, 2011 10:38PM

Holy shit. EESH. With those math scores, im wondering what you scored on the ASVAB.... Im guessing you didnt have your choice of MOS. Haha, you asked me if I ever worked at a mall kiosk; were you looking for a reference? Oh lord, you werent even trying to be facetious. Whats $10 an hour 30 hours a week? My bar tabs are more than your paycheck. DJ Majik may be legit making average money. You make below the poverty level. Oh wow. Erroneous. Broke dick, dropout, section 8, EPTS for mental conditions. Get outta here.

Date: September 08, 2011 10:49PM

You have to consider income tax, Federal and State.

Claiming to make 2k a week and then claim to make 150k a year do not add up to the same amount.

It almost sounds like:

1. All or most of his salary is not reported to the IRS and state, which will bite him in the ass one day.

2. He has no health insurance, disability insurance, retirement contributions etc, which will also bite him in the ass in a huge way.

3. Just as waiters and bartenders work for tips, his income is not steady and there is no guarantee of large wages.

Posted by: Eesh is retarded ()
Date: September 08, 2011 10:50PM

eesh Wrote:
> $2k a week is much more than $150,000 annual
> salary.

2000x52weeks=104,000<150,000=retarded eesh math

Smh

Date: September 08, 2011 10:58PM

eesh Wrote:
> You have to consider income tax, Federal and
> State.
>
>
> Claiming to make 2k a week and then claim to make
> 150k a year do not add up to the same amount.
>
>
> It almost sounds like:
>
>
>
> 1. All or most of his salary is not reported to
> the IRS and state, which will bite him in the ass
> one day.
>
> 2. He has no health insurance, disability
> insurance, retirement contributions etc, which
> will also bite him in the ass in a huge way.
>
> 3. Just as waiters and bartenders work for tips,
> his income is not steady and there is no guarantee
> of large wages.

EESH, You are not that smug. you are blunt. Nice monday morning quaterbacking on your retaliation but the original statement stands. You said 2K a week does not add upto at least 150K per year.

BTW DJ Majik, if you need health insurance, I can steer you in the right direction.

EDIT: In response to EESH's post "$2k a week is much more than $150,000 annual salary."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2011 10:59PM by JBass.

Date: September 08, 2011 11:02PM

JBass Wrote:
> You said 2K a
> week does not add upto at least 150K per year.

When a person says "My employer pays me 150,000 a year" that does not literally mean they have 150,000 at their disposal.

When one says "I get 2000 dollars a week", that amounts to a different sum than what a person that makes 150k a year brings home.

Please learn the difference between gross and net income.

Date: September 08, 2011 11:04PM

If you backstep any further, you are gonna hit the warning track.

Date: September 08, 2011 11:07PM

Basically EESH, I dominate you in every faccet of life. If not, you wouldnt have taken such a keen interest in me. You must be crazy and believe your own bullshit if you think anyone believes you were refering to the difference between ren and black marks on a net that is beyond the stated gross income.

Date: September 08, 2011 11:08PM

Can we take this to a separate thread? I already started one for us.
You intrigue me. As uninformed as you are, yopu catch my attention.

Date: September 08, 2011 11:09PM

Also, this DJ claims to own a condo in Fairfax and drives an AMG E55 while making 150k a year.

When you consider his mortgage payments, condo fees, utilities plus his car payments, property tax, insurance, and fuel and maintenance, his disposable income is not that much.

Date: September 08, 2011 11:11PM

Pete amd RePeat walk into a bar....

Date: September 08, 2011 08:04PM

Fair enough. You are a Swedish DJ who makes $150K per year. Your girl doesnt work (based on your cocky attitude, im assuming) add an AMG and your rent, Drugs, travel, vacation, etc

I want to believe you, hell. I do. Im just not impressed by your numbers..

Date: September 08, 2011 11:12PM

$150 K with a hooker wife puts you in the red given your lifestyle.

Holy shit, are EESH and I on the same page here?

EDIT: Re: Is this a legit business?
Date: September 08, 2011 08:04PM

Fair enough. You are a Swedish DJ who makes $150K per year. Your girl doesnt work (based on your cocky attitude, im assuming) add an AMG and your rent, Drugs, travel, vacation,

I want to believe you, hell. I do. Im just not impressed by your numbers..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2011 11:17PM by JBass.

Date: September 08, 2011 11:20PM

What is this DJ Majick's real name?

You can report his lack of tax reporting/tax fraud with the IRS. http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3949a.pdf

Date: September 08, 2011 11:27PM

eesh Wrote:
> What is this DJ Majick's real name?
>
>
> You can report his lack of tax reporting/tax fraud
> with the IRS.
> http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3949a.pdf

Not to worry. People who make big bucks dont brag about it, moreover $150K in NOVA is nothing to brag about. I doubt the IRS would waste their time on a small time claim; but to reiterate, I doubt this douche makes 12K a month.

Date: September 08, 2011 11:32PM

It would seem DJ Majick Mark has a photobucket account....

http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa173/djmagikmark/

Date: September 08, 2011 11:34PM

This is the AMG he was talking about. Looks like he took a stock E class and made it look like an AMG.
Attachments:
083.jpg

Date: September 08, 2011 11:36PM

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2011 11:37PM by eesh.
Attachments:
DSCN0173_0042.jpg
DSC01461-1.jpg

Date: September 08, 2011 11:38PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2011 11:39PM by eesh.
Attachments:
Photo_072007_003.jpg

Date: September 08, 2011 11:39PM

Holy shit, My man is for real. He is really in debt up to his tiny ass throat. That lifestyle costs loot. Plain and simple.

Date: September 08, 2011 11:40PM

Attachments:
Photo_051607_002.jpg

Date: September 08, 2011 11:42PM

EESH,

Nice work.... Im sure he makes $100K+. Its just not impressive.

EDIT: Tiny dudes with muscle are to be taken with caution. Weight and height trumps all...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2011 11:44PM by JBass.

Date: September 08, 2011 11:44PM

This is the celebrity he claimed to meet.
Attachments:
hardrock12.jpg

Date: September 08, 2011 11:46PM

I cant take it anymore.... Whats his last name, Lets find his condo.

Date: September 08, 2011 11:47PM

Date: September 08, 2011 11:48PM

His username djmagikmark goes to a profile "Mark Ramirez."

Date: September 08, 2011 11:53PM

Our DJ Douchebag is 41 years old and lives or has lived at 6623 Harrison Lane, Alexandria. Another address that he recently lived at was 5021 Seminary Rd, Apt 1101, Alexandria, VA.....

Date: September 08, 2011 11:55PM

Date: September 08, 2011 11:57PM

i Cant thak this hilarity anymore. That Mercedes is years old. He is haggard, addicted and spent. What a fucking nerd.

Date: September 09, 2011 12:00AM

$120 K makes you a BALLER! Oh man, I can take it. Possibly he makes good money once in a while. Making $5K in a weekIf his POS Mercedes wasnt so old, it would be on the repossession docket.

Date: September 09, 2011 12:00AM

I think that is why he wears makeup, to cover his wrinkles. He is really chewed up looking for his age. Maybe too many tanning bed sessions?

Date: September 09, 2011 12:01AM

Please submit his photobucket pics to: http://hotchickswithdouchebags.com/submit/

Posted by: Dazed and Confused ()
Date: September 09, 2011 01:20AM

I just dont understand on how you make $2k a week "spinning records" at a stripclub in Springfield, VA. The math on that is not adding up. Can you please explain this DJ Magik?

Posted by: karma's a bitch ()
Date: September 09, 2011 01:28AM

Fuck you to all who want to sit here and hate on Alan's LEGITIMATE business. Don't be mad that he's actually doing something that benefits society while you're existence alone doesn't benefit anybody. In fact, you're just a pathetic waste of DNA and space. What are you, pro drunk driver? Alan and his Saferide crew are protecting these drunk drivers from harming themselves, others, and even taking care of their ride. What is wrong with that? ABSOFUCKINGNOTHING!!!

I know it probably gets stuffy down in grandma's basement but try and come up for air once in a while so you aren't given reasons to waste time and energy spreading hate and lies. Don't even waste time hating on DJ Magik. He's the best DJ at Papermoon and he makes top dollar. The car, the condo, and the lifestyle in general don't lie! Stop trying to find reasons to discredit him.

I know that regardless of what I say here, you lowlifes will continue to hate. Just know that while you're wasting time talking shit while you hide behind your anonymous posts, DJ Magik is making bank and Alan is getting business! Seems like you're the ones who aren't winning.

Posted by: that guy ()
Date: September 09, 2011 01:29AM

Lol u guys have spent hours looking up his pictures and address? (Which btw is not correct... AT ALL) lol, Now that u did all that work I guess ur next step is to ask for his autograph huh? Get a life guys really....

Posted by: What a sad and sorry looking sap ()
Date: September 09, 2011 01:32AM

JBass Wrote:
> i Cant thak this hilarity anymore. That Mercedes
> is years old. He is haggard, addicted and spent.
> What a fucking nerd.

That benz is over ten years old....

He looks like he had some botched cheapo back alley plastic surgery...

His outfits look like something Ziegfried and Roy would wear...

He looks like the washed up wrestler in the movie The Wrestler ( mickey rourke?)...

... or an 80s glam rocker who woke up 30 years later like Vince Neil...

Why the fuck does he have a plant shoved up his ass? If his friends or girlfriend did that it speaks volumes about the caliber, character, and type of people he surrounds himself with. If he doesn't find better people to surround himself with, he will end up sad, old, and alone.

Date: September 09, 2011 01:33AM

Oh btw in case ur wondering y he's not posting anymore is cause papermoon gets pretty busy after midnight so he drops the child play and actually works. Some people do have a life

Date: September 09, 2011 01:37AM

Alan? Huh? Ur about 50 posts late there bud lol, the topic has changed like 30 times lol

Posted by: Anal imPLANT ()
Date: September 09, 2011 01:50AM

that guy Wrote:
> Oh btw in case ur wondering y he's not posting
> anymore is cause papermoon gets pretty busy after
> midnight so he drops the child play and actually
> works. Some people do have a life

Anonymous dj trajik post

Posted by: Who the fuck says winning anymore? ()
Date: September 09, 2011 02:04AM

karma's a bitch Wrote:
> Don't even
> waste time hating on DJ Magik. He's the best DJ at
> Papermoon and he makes top dollar. The car, the
> condo, and the lifestyle in general don't lie!
> Stop trying to find reasons to discredit him.

Seems like you're the ones who aren't winning.

Anonymous narcissistic compensating for a small penis syndrome DJ TRAGIK post

Posted by: confused ()
Date: September 09, 2011 02:31AM

I'm a bit confused as to how this went from questioning safe ride to bashing DJ's?

Date: September 09, 2011 09:08AM

confused Wrote:
> I'm a bit confused as to how this went from
> questioning safe ride to bashing DJ's?

Safe Ride is owned by Alan Guevara aka DJ Lano of Papermoon. He and his friend, DJ Majick, have decided to come on here and brag about how they make 2-3k a week and get to party 24/7. DJ Majick also has made a point of telling everyone how he drives a 2000 Mercedes E55.

Posted by: poopstick ()
Date: September 09, 2011 11:08AM

The whole thing started when one of his friends tried to plug his business.

Posted by: Majiks gurl ()
Date: September 09, 2011 12:12PM

Hey this its majiks girlfriend you losers say he looks like a washed up 80s glam rocker whose had to much plastic surgrry...yeah hes old but its a free place to live and free drugs and all I have to do iis give him a blow job and put my dildo up his ass every once in awhile..u assholesare r just jealous haters.......fuck off!!!!!

Posted by: Marc ()
Date: September 09, 2011 12:20PM

eesh Wrote:
> His username djmagikmark goes to a profile "Mark
> Ramirez"

His real name is probably Marc given his tendency to interchange the letter C with the K (magik). Taking into consideration the Spanish lastname, it could be Marco, Marcos, Marcelo, Marcelino.

Posted by: Thx detective ()
Date: September 09, 2011 12:28PM

Marc Wrote:
> eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > His username djmagikmark goes to a profile
> "Mark
> > Ramirez"
>
> His real name is probably Marc given his tendency
> to interchange the letter C with the K (magik).
> Taking into consideration the Spanish lastname, it
> could be Marco, Marcos, Marcelo, Marcelino.

He already said it was mark with a k earlier in the thread, Columbo.

Posted by: Dj nobody ()
Date: September 09, 2011 01:01PM

that guy Wrote:
> Oh btw in case ur wondering y he's not posting
> anymore is cause...up

He got owned and pwned into the ground after coming on here and acting like a big shot when, in reality, he's a been who never was!

Posted by: Dj nobody ()
Date: September 09, 2011 02:16PM

that guy Wrote:
> -----
> > Oh btw in case ur wondering y he's not posting
> > anymore is cause...up
>
>
> He got owned and pwned into the ground after
> coming on here and acting like a big shot when, in
> reality, he's a has been who never was!

Date: September 09, 2011 02:18PM

Majiks gurl Wrote:
> Hey this its majiks girlfriend you losers say he
> looks like a washed up 80s glam rocker whose had
> to much plastic surgrry...yeah hes old but its a
> free place to live and free drugs and all I have
> to do iis give him a blow job and put my dildo up
> his ass every once in awhile..u assholesare r just
> jealous haters.......fuck off!!!!!

ROFFLES

Posted by: none ()
Date: September 09, 2011 02:24PM

So what's it like being a stripper? Can you really have a relationship with a guy outside of the club scene? Be romantic and tender while still giving the clients what they want?

Posted by: DJ DoucheFag ()
Date: September 09, 2011 02:49PM

The problem with dj magik is he's a douchebag who came on here bragging like hes an a A-list celebrity, when in fact, at the end of the night, when all the strippers have gone home after doing all his drugs...he is just an over the hill douchebag passed out on the floor of his condo with a plant stuck up his ass! lol

Date: September 09, 2011 03:38PM

You guys have just proven how worthless u are... Ur at work (that's if u even have a job) posting over and over about how this guy is a "loser" when in reality he's at home passed out next to his hot wife/gf after making a lot of mula last night. Who cares about his lifestyle? Can any of you say u make that much and ur life consists of music, hot women, alcohol and a shitload of money? Uh, no! Ur probably a paper pusher that sits in a cubicle all day long posting hate comment on here. And eesh ur such a dumbass, I came here halfway through the post and can already tell safe ride or alan didn't start this, left after defending himself and moved the fuck on. Do the same dude, get a life, or end urs, either way do something productive. Btw that pic is his old mercedes, which he got rid off years ago, whoever found it can read the date on it, Oh and how is it badass to say "come to waterfront, I'll find u"? Nah u bitch ass punk, that's like saying let me take a look at u in person and THEN I'll decide to fight u, but if I get scared u can't do anything cause I'll be hiding. If ur such a hard ass how about u put ur picture up too? Then marK will know what ur bitch ass looks like! Lol sure let me drive up to waterfront to wait and see if this random guy is gonna have the balls to do something, or maybe he'll just jump me with 50 of his bitches since I wouldn't see it coming. Mark this dude is a joke, which apparently didn't do enough research to find out about the many martial arts tournamets you have won before. Peace out!

Date: September 09, 2011 03:46PM

that guy Wrote:
> You guys have just proven how worthless u are...
> Ur at work (that's if u even have a job) posting
> over and over about how this guy is a "loser" when
> in reality he's at home passed out next to his hot
> wife/gf after making a lot of mula last night. Who
> cares about his lifestyle? Can any of you say u
> make that much and ur life consists of music, hot
> women, alcohol and a shitload of money? Uh, no! Ur
> probably a paper pusher that sits in a cubicle all
> day long posting hate comment on here. And eesh ur
> such a dumbass, I came here halfway through the
> post and can already tell safe ride or alan didn't
> start this, left after defending himself and moved
> the fuck on. Do the same dude, get a life, or end
> urs, either way do something productive. Btw that
> pic is his old mercedes, which he got rid off
> years ago, whoever found it can read the date on
> it, Oh and how is it badass to say "come to
> waterfront, I'll find u"? Nah u bitch ass punk,
> that's like saying let me take a look at u in
> person and THEN I'll decide to fight u, but if I
> get scared u can't do anything cause I'll be
> hiding. If ur such a hard ass how about u put ur
> picture up too? Then marK will know what ur bitch
> ass looks like! Lol sure let me drive up to
> waterfront to wait and see if this random guy is
> gonna have the balls to do something, or maybe
> he'll just jump me with 50 of his bitches since I
> wouldn't see it coming. Mark this dude is a joke,
> which apparently didn't do enough research to find
> out about the many martial arts tournamets you
> have won before. Peace out!
Attachments:
39 A Real Live Douchebag.jpg

Posted by: DJ Gay ()
Date: September 09, 2011 05:11PM

DJ MagikMark,

Why is there a homoerotic picture of another guy semi-exposing himself on your photobucket account?

(Don't try and deny it, because I copied the html code of the picture in your photobucket account and included it below)

< ahref="http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa173/djmagikmark/?action=view&current=922582071_m.jpg" target="_blank">PhotobucketPhotobucket

Posted by: awesome sauce ()
Date: September 09, 2011 05:43PM

Eesh is that picture of the guy with the blow-out you?

Posted by: Lotti Gotti he likes to party ()
Date: September 09, 2011 05:50PM

awesome sauce Wrote:
> Eesh is that picture of the guy with the blow-out
> you?

It's an internet meme picture of one of the Gotti like douchebags from Jersey.

Date: September 09, 2011 06:26PM

awesome sauce Wrote:
> Eesh is that picture of the guy with the blow-out
> you?

No, that picture visualizes everything DJ Majick represents.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2011 06:26PM by eesh.

Posted by: DJ Analogy ()
Date: September 09, 2011 06:35PM

karma's a bitch wrote:
---

>Don't even
> waste time hating on DJ Magik. He's the best DJ at Paper Moon

Being the best dj at paper moon is like being the smartest kid In a retard class.

Posted by: rick flair ()
Date: September 09, 2011 10:35PM

HOW DOESNT ANYONE ELSE SEE IT HE LOOKS JUST LIKE RICK FLAIR!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Posted by: Dumb people with nothin better to do, yea that would include me ()
Date: September 10, 2011 02:48AM

I find it funny that u kids sit here talkin shit behind fake names, u all look like retards and its clear only 2 people have stepped up and put their name on a post, which would be mark and alan, funny to c who has the balls to put it out there, everyone else is too scared to show their face or names, all u little bitches with nothing better to do are all the same, talk shit and hide, if u got something to say b a man or woman and dont hide behind ur fake names, otherwise crawl back into ur moms bbasement and continue circle jerkin each other.

Posted by: Magikmark goes both ways ()
Date: September 10, 2011 07:11PM

DJ Gay Wrote:
> DJ MagikMark,
>
>
> Why is there a homoerotic picture of another guy
> semi-exposing himself on your photobucket
> account?
>
> (Don't try and deny it, because I copied the html
> code of the picture in your photobucket account
> and included it below)
> hY
> <
> ahref="http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa173/dj
> magikmark/?action=view&current=922582071_m.jpg
> " target="_blank">

Looks looks like dj magikmark likes the magic stick in his mouth and plants in his ass! Lol

Posted by: fuck the fake dj magik from va ()
Date: September 10, 2011 09:00PM

This is the real dj magik that spun at Ultra.

http://www.dj-magik.com/
Attachments:
dj magik.jpg

Posted by: DJ MagikFagIt ()
Date: September 10, 2011 10:09PM

Watch DJ MagikFagit flex and do a gay little dance before throwing up brick cities and air balls left and right in a 3 point contest (he made only one out of like 15+ shots)...his girlfriend's ugly mug is visible in the beginning of the video ( she's the ugly looking meth whore wearing the bug sunglasses and the nose piercing)

Way to lie about being 35 on your youtube page...you were born in 1970, that's why your youtube account is magikmark70...your whole life and image is a lie..is there anything you don't lie about?

Date: September 11, 2011 12:05PM

That ugly looking meth whore is my wife, BITCH! Come down to paper moon and say that to my face, PUSSY! Wait, your anonymous pussy ass is too scared to grow some balls and come see me because I'm so bad ass and SO winning!

DJ MagikFagIt Wrote:
> Watch DJ MagikFagit flex and do a gay little dance
> before throwing up brick cities and air balls left
> and right in a 3 point contest (he made only one
> out of like 15+ shots)...his girlfriend's ugly mug
> is visible in the beginning of the video ( she's
> the ugly looking meth whore wearing the bug
> sunglasses and the nose piercing)
>
>
> Way to lie about being 35 on your youtube
> page...you were born in 1970, that's why your
> youtube account is magikmark70...your whole life
> and image is a lie..is there anything you don't
> lie about?
>
>
>

Posted by: Love UltraFest ()
Date: September 12, 2011 12:17PM

Mark DjMagik Wagner

Check his facebook page. Says he "promotes" UltraFest. Was does that mean?

Date: September 12, 2011 12:45PM

If that guy is 35 he has done even more drugs than I initially thought.

Date: September 12, 2011 01:02PM

WHAT?? ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!?!?!? I have not been on here for a few days, i come back, and you guys are STILL talking about this? lol wow.... And "jbass" i STILL don't see a picture of you.... So stop talking shit if you can't back it up... Ur being the kid that throws the rock and turns around, as opposed to what mark is doing which is catching ur stupid rock and running after you with it but you just hid somewhere. That

Date: September 12, 2011 01:04PM

*That is just a pussy move. So i would say leave the post or put ur pic up

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: September 12, 2011 01:06PM

that guy Wrote:
> WHAT?? ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!?!?!? I have not
> been on here for a few days, i come back, and you
> guys are STILL talking about this? lol wow.... And
> "jbass" i STILL don't see a picture of you.... So
> stop talking shit if you can't back it up... Ur
> being the kid that throws the rock and turns
> around, as opposed to what mark is doing which is
> catching ur stupid rock and running after you with
> it but you just hid somewhere. That

Aha! But then DJ dude threw the rock at where JBass was hiding and JBass deflected the rock which broke a window and the DJ guy got in trouble and had to pay for it!

Game, set, match, good sir.

Date: September 12, 2011 01:07PM

Um, this site is based on anonymity. Don't blame me because your boy made a mistake by coming on here with his real information. Your rock throwing analogy doesn't even come close to explaining this situation.

Its more like we are playing a game of dodge-ball and your boy wants to throw rocks.

Date: September 12, 2011 01:08PM

Love UltraFest Wrote:
> Mark DjMagik Wagner
>
> Check his facebook page. Says he "promotes"
> UltraFest. Was does that mean?

uh, it means he helps pass the word about the concert he'll be at dumbass. You don't think artists promote their concerts? Some people i swear.... Ur dad should've pulled out...

Date: September 12, 2011 01:11PM

Promoters are hanger-ons. Nobodys. They try to stay close to the club scene by trying to get people to parties or events. Oh and DJ Magik, really original. A FB search pulls up about a hundred of them.

Posted by: That guy ()
Date: September 12, 2011 01:12PM

Johnny Walker Wrote:
> that guy Wrote:
> -----
> > WHAT?? ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!?!?!? I have
> not
> > been on here for a few days, i come back, and
> you
> > guys are STILL talking about this? lol wow....
> And
> > "jbass" i STILL don't see a picture of you....
> So
> > stop talking shit if you can't back it up... Ur
> > being the kid that throws the rock and turns
> > around, as opposed to what mark is doing which
> is
> > catching ur stupid rock and running after you
> with
> > it but you just hid somewhere. That
>
>
> Aha! But then DJ dude threw the rock at where
> JBass was hiding and JBass deflected the rock
> which broke a window and the DJ guy got in trouble
> and had to pay for it!
>
> Game, set, match, good sir

that was funny i'll give u that lol, but i did not say he threw it back, i said he chased u with it. And Jbass if its based on anonymity why did Mark get put on blast then? picture, "address", car that he used to drive, videos, sounds to me that he's ok with it tho so y don't u step up to the plate then and show us how simple it is to make more fun of ur life than his?

Date: September 12, 2011 01:15PM

JBass Wrote:
> Promoters are hanger-ons. Nobodys. They try to
> stay close to the club scene by trying to get
> people to parties or events. Oh and DJ Magik,
> really original. A FB search pulls up about a
> hundred of them.

Go to your favorite artist's site, whether its backstreet boys or spice girls, whoever u get down with, they advertise their own shows, aka promote. Mark passed out fliers and said come see me in Miami. Sooo, how is that a bad thing?

Posted by: Djmagikfagit ()
Date: September 12, 2011 01:24PM

that guy Wrote:
> WHAT?? ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!?!?!? I have not
> been on here for a few days, i come back, and you
> guys are STILL talking about this? lol wow.... And
> "jbass" i STILL don't see a picture of you.... So
> stop talking shit if you can't back it up... Ur
> being the kid that throws the rock and turns
> around, as opposed to what mark is doing which is
> catching ur stupid rock and running after you with
> it but you just hid somewhere. That

Anonymous lying about being a famous dj whose friends shove plants up his ass sockpuppet post

Date: September 12, 2011 01:31PM

lol no dude... If you knew how to read u could see that mark has no issue coming in here with his real name....

Posted by: Dj fucktwit ()
Date: September 12, 2011 01:35PM

that guy Wrote:
> Love UltraFest Wrote:
> -----
> > Mark DjMagik Wagner
> >
> > Check his facebook page. Says he "promotes"
> > UltraFest. Was does that mean?
> by
>
> uh, it means he helps pass the word about the
> concert he'll be at dumbass. You don't think
> artists promote their concerts? Some people i
> swear.... Ur dad should've pulled out...

Calling dj magik mark an artist is like calling Hitler a humanitarian.

Posted by: Quit lying, dj fraud ()
Date: September 12, 2011 01:58PM

that guy Wrote:
> Love UltraFest Wrote:
> -----
> > Mark DjMagik Wagner
> >
> > Check his facebook page. Says he "promotes"
> > UltraFest. Was does that mean?
>
> uh, it means he helps pass the word about the
> concert he'll be at dumbass. You don't think
> artists promote their concerts? Some people i
> swear.... Ur dad should've pulled out...

Real and famous djs dont have to promote themselves...thats what a publicist/agent is for. If ur a dj and ur passing out your own flyers....ur not big time and ur not spinning at ultra.

I have never heard of any major performing artist being given a staff badge and having to promote the show by handing out flyers.

Ur a liar...u didn't perform at ultra....as far as being an ultra promoter goes...u were street team and put flyers on cars for which you received a staff pass for ultra.

Date: September 12, 2011 02:10PM

Truth. Or how about the fact that not one person you know took a video or picture of you during your performance? You are 100% the type of guy that loves pics of himself. You would certainly have a keepsake for the biggest day of your life.

Date: September 12, 2011 02:16PM

if u guys are such good hackers y don't u go into his private facebook account and look at all the videos and pictures of him at Ultra? And he promoted himself to let his friends know about him being in Miami, cause who in VA keeps up with what goes on in Miami? Ultra is big yes, but some people don't have a clue of what it is. He doesn't HAVE to promote for his show, but if u had a big gig im sure u would want ur friends to know. And stop thinking im mark!! lol, y would i post as "that guy" and Mark on the same post? lol

Posted by: Exactly ()
Date: September 12, 2011 02:19PM

JBass Wrote:
> Truth. Or how about the fact that not one person
> you know took a video or picture of you during
> your performance?

Fact.

You are 100% the type of guy
> that loves pics of himself

Especially pictures of him flexing and sucking in his gut in the bathroom...and who can forget the plant shoved up his ass photo?

Date: September 12, 2011 02:26PM

Here is the only one of him on stage out of a 40 picture album. I dont see any vinyl in front of him. This would be the equivalent cameraman at FedEx field saying he is a player. GTFO
Attachments:
13354_1290566348907_1372691934_838042_7303261_n.jpg

Posted by: Love UltraFest ()
Date: September 12, 2011 02:37PM

Check out "that guy".

Google bigmarkspain to find his twitter account.

Posted by: DJ Dumbass ()
Date: September 12, 2011 02:47PM

that guy Wrote:
> if u guys are such good hackers y don't u go into
> his private facebook account and look at all the
> videos and pictures of him at Ultra?

How CONvenient, mark...a secured private facebook account, really? Why don't you just post the pics, mark? No..? Because they dont exist...

And he
> promoted himself to let his friends know about him
> being in Miami, cause who in VA keeps up with what
> goes on in Miami? Ultra is big yes, but some
> people don't have a clue of what it is.

Unless you live under a rock, you've heard of ultra...even your gay ass knows about it, mark!

> stop thinking im mark!! lol, y would i post as
> "that guy" and Mark on the same post? lol

Like that's never been done before! Do you seriously think everyone here can't see through your fake "that guy" veil, mark? I can't believe it, but you must be dumber than you look....which is hard to top, btw!

Posted by: Wannabe ()
Date: September 12, 2011 02:57PM

Love UltraFest Wrote:
> Check out "that guy".
>
> Google bigmarkspain to find his twitter account.

Busted!

Who the fuck would want to follow that douche on twitter?

Twitter is for famous people and wannabe hangarounds who say they are a world famous dj, but spin full time at a shitty strip club in va.

Date: September 12, 2011 02:58PM

lol u guys are too funny. Sure.... I'm mark, oh, and marc, and mr ramirez, oh, and eesh too, y not?... does that make u feel better?

Posted by: Markus Doucheus ()
Date: September 12, 2011 03:10PM

that guy Wrote:
> lol u guys are too funny. Sure.... I'm mark, oh,
> and marc, and mr ramirez, oh, and eesh too, y
> not?... does that make u feel better?

you are definitely not eesh, but most definitely are DJ mark the douchebag.

Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 10

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.