HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415All
Current Page: 15 of 15
Re: Pagans MC
Posted by: P.V. ()
Date: November 28, 2017 12:59PM

To whom it may concern Thomas Eric Willey (aka) Wolf passed yesterday or this morning at Banner Del Web Hospital in Surprise AZ. I will try to give you more info as i receive it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: November 28, 2017 01:51PM

No one cares. Pagan's are faggots.

Timmmmmaaaaayyyyy!!!!!

Posted by: Oh yeh ()
Date: November 28, 2017 08:18PM

Striker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A lot of you wanna bikers want be 1% and carry the
> burden and weight that comes with it. Think you
> got enough he balls or am Vagina ,who's up for the
> challenge? I don't think anyone of you have enough
> balls step up. I got my Diamond we an give you

Hope you fight better than you write. KFC.

Posted by: dirtbag ()
Date: March 15, 2018 12:14PM

FROM BACK IN THE DAY ON LONG ISLAND. SUPER MOUTH , BIG FOOT AND FARMER JOHN ARE ALL DEAD NOW. COLORS FLYING AGAIN ON LONG ISLAND FROM WHAT I HERE. MY ORIGINAL CHAPTER .

Posted by: bobby b ()
Date: June 25, 2018 05:00PM

what ever happened to pack rat or dirty Dan? I remember dicky being a trustee in Loudoun in early 80's . pack rat too

Posted by: Kathy B ()
Date: September 08, 2018 09:53PM

Dutch and Cheyenne are long, long gone.

Dickie passed yesterday at the age of 73. Passed of smoke inhalation in a fire in his RV.

Posted by: Rest In Piss ()
Date: September 08, 2018 09:59PM

Butt plug Pagan, rest in piss.
Attachments:
IMG_1613.JPG
IMG_1610.JPG

Posted by: EAST COAST Phila MADNESS ()
Date: September 22, 2018 08:37AM

Motorcycle Clubs = Girl Scouts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> motorcycle clubs are for fags and pussies...anyone
> see the Sopranos epsisode where Tony and Chris
> shoot those two Grizzly Adam looking motherfuckers
> who were part of the Vipers motorcycle club..LMAO
> ooooooo, the Vipers....I'm
> scared...ooooooo....hahaha bunch of GED, retarded
> Harley riding faggots HEY MOTORCYCLE CLUB=GIRL SCOUTS, WHATS WRONG DID YOU TRY AND JOIN AN MC AND FOUND OUT PROSPECTING IS TO HARD? MOMMY NOT THERE TO KEEP YOU SAFE AND WARM? THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE LIKE THE HANGAROUND PERIOD BUT WITH A CUT ON? EVERYONE WAS MEAN TO YOU AND YOU DIDNT HAVE A SAFE SPACE TO RUN TO? LET ME SCHOOL YOU A LITTLE YOU LIBERAL DEMOCRAT SNOWFLAKE PUSSY FAKE TOUGH GUY, SEE TO BE IN A REAL CLUB LIKE THE CLUB IN THIS THREAD, number 1! ITS MEMBERS ARE THE MOST BADASS HARD RIDING, AND FEROCIOUS AND LOYAL, BROTHERS THERE IS, AND EACH AND EVERYONE CAN AND WOULD STAND ON THERE OWN TO FEET AND TAKE ON ANY NUMBER OF COMBATANTS, BE IT 2 on 1 or 20 on 1 FEAR DOES NOT EVEN EXIST, HEARTS OF TRUE MEN, AND THEY FOLLOW THERE DIAMOND BECAUSE OF LOYALTY AND RESPECT AND BECAUSE THIER DIAMONDS WILL RIDE BESIDE AND STAND SIDE BY SIDE HIS PEOPLE, LIKE MODERN DAY SPARTAN WARRIORS, LOYALTY TO EACH OTHER AND EACH OTHER’s FAMILIES, SEE CITIZENS LIKE YOU JUDGE PEOPLE LIKE ME FROM MEDIA AND HEARSAY (“OH THIS GUY AT MY WORK HEARD FROM A GUY AT THE BAR WHO OVER HEARD THE BARTENDER SAY THAT ALL 1% BIKERS ARE CRIMINALS”) AND YOUS WATCH GANGLAND AND BELIEVE IT LIKE IT CAME FROM JESUS HIMSELF, AND SOA CAME OUT AND MUCH LIKE YOU THINK TONY SOPRANO IS REAL AND THE MOB SOMEHOW TELLS 1% MC’s WHAT TO DO, HAHA ASK THE PHILADELPHIA MOB HOW THAT WORKS FOR THEM HAHA YEAH RIGHT THEY CAN STICK TO THERE TRACK SUITS AND THIER BUSINESSES, THEY DONT DARE GET IN A BIKERS WAY, ITS A MUTUAL RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER’s REPUTATIONS SORT OF, SEE PEOPLE LIKE TALK A BIG GAME TONY TOUGH GUY IS A PAPER TIGER, YOUD BE THE GUY DRIVING IN TRAFFIC OUT WITH A NEW PIECE OFF TAIL, AND YOU WANT HER TO THINK YOUR A REAL ALPHA MALE, AND WHILE YOUR IN STOP N GO TRAFFIC BARELY MOVING, AND HERE COMES A 1% BIKER ON THE SHOULDER OF THE ROAD, AND BECAUSE OF YOUR IGNORANCE YOU START ACTING TOUGH TALKING TOUGH AND YOUS END UP PASSING HIM IN THE SAME TRAFFIC DOWN THE HIGHWAY A LITTLE WAYS, NO SHOULDER SO HIS IN THE RIGHT LANE MINDING HIS OWN BUSINESS, AND YOU COME UP ON HIS LEFT, AND CAUSE YOUR A NO IT ALL TOUGH GUY TRYING TO IMPRESS THIS NEW CHICK, AND YOUR PISSED EVEN MORE CAUSE SHE SAYS SHE DIGGS HIS HARLEY, AND YOU HAVE THIS FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY CAUSE YOUR IN YOUR CAR AND PLENTY OF PEOPLE AROUND, SO YOU CAN GET HYPE WITH HIM AND CALL HIM OUT AND BECAUSE OF ALL THE PEOPLE AND YOUR IN CAGE AND HES ON HIS SCOOT HE WONT DO ANYTHING BUT YELL BACK AT YOU, SO YOU GET ALONG SIDE OF HIM BEEP YOUR HORN AND TELL HIM THAT YOU DONT APPROVE OF HIM COMING UP THE SHOULDER TELLING HIM IT WAS AN ASSHOLE MOVE AND THAT JUST CAUSE HES IN A MOTORCYCLE “GANG” DOES NOT MEAN HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS AND THAT HIS CUT AND PATCH DOES NOT SCARE ANYONE, AND HE THEN SAYS TO YOUR “GIRL” SORRY HUN IF I STARTLED YOU, BECAUSE YOU MUST IF BEEN SCARED FOR HIM TO COME AT ME OUT OF NOWHERE, and THEN OUR FRIEND THE BIKER SAYS TO YOU (BECAUSE HES NOT SOME THUG ANIMAL) THAT YOU THINK HE IS, HE SAYS “WELL OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE YOUNG LADY IM GOING TO GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AND GIVE YOU A PASS FOR SPEAKING THAT WAY TO ME, AND SO YOU KNOW AS A BIKER IVE COME TO WATCH FOR CERTAIN HAZARDS AND WARNINGS AND ONE IS NEVER BE THE LAST ONE THAT IS SITTING BEHIND TWO LANES OF STOPPED TRAFFIC BECAUSE THE CARS COMING UP ON US MIGHT NOT SEE ME, AND I PLAN ON GOING HOME TO SEE MY OL LADY AND MY KIDS, and with that he pulls his clutch handle in with his left hand clicks his Scoot down in first and rolls on, WELL WE ALL KNOW YOU CANT LOOK LIKE A CHUMP IN FRONT OF THE NEW BROAD, SHES GOT A PHAT ASS AND YOU WANT HER TO LET YOU BITE IT, SO YOU HIT THE GAS AND MAYBE YOU VERE INTO THE RIGHT LANE A LITTLE BIT, AND MUCH LIKE JAPAN DID, YOU WOKE THE SLEEPING GIANT, AND THE TRAFFIC IS GOING NO PLACE, AND HES PISSED AND YOU THINK HE ISNT GONNA DO ANYTHING BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE, BESIDES HE SAID HE PLANS ON GOING HOME TO HIS FAMILY SO HE WOULD NOT RISK THE COPS AND JAIL, SO YOU CANT LOOK LIKE A BETA MALE BITCH ALL WORDS NO ACTION WISHIN YOU HAD YOUR COMPUTER CAUSE YOUR REAL TOUGH ON THE INTERNET LITTLE PUSSY BOY FAG! BUT YOU DONT WANT TO STEP OUT OF YOUR TOYOTA TUNDRA YET, SO YOU START ACTING LIKE YOUR NOT SCARED TELLING HIM IN YOUR DEEPEST VOICE YOUT THE TOP EXPERT IN KRAV MAGA AND YOU TRAINED WITH THE ISRAEL SPECIAL FORCES, SO HE BETTER GET BACK ON HIS BIKE, BUT HE ISNT BACKING DOWN, SO NOW YOU TRY AND NAME DROP WELL KNOWN TOUGH GUYS YOUR HEARD ON THE NEWS, AND THAT AINT WORKING EITHER HE OFFERS HIS PHONE TO YOU TO CALL ANYBODY YOU WANT, BUT SHORT OF JESUS HIMSELF NO BODY IS GOING TO STOP THE ASS WHOOPING YOUR ABOUT TO GET, AND HES GONNA END UP FUCKIN YOUR GIRL BECAUSE CHICKS LIKE ALPHA MALES NOT LITTLE LIBERAL MEN, BETA MALES WITH NO CONFIDENCE NO SELF ESTEEM GIRLS DONT LIKE THAT SHIT, SEE HE DONT CARE ABOUT JAIL WHEN IT COMES TO PROTECTING HIS COLORS AND HIS CLUB AND BROTHERS AND HIS FAMILY, JUST AS HIS BROTHERS WOULD DO THE SAME, IT COULD BE 7AM AND MAYBE HES WORKING OUT OF TOWN AND HES OL LADY GOT A FLAT ON HER WAY TO DROP THE KIDS AT SCHOOL AND THEN SHE GOES TO WORK, WELL HE CAN CALL ON HIS BROTHERS IN HIS CHAPTER, AND WITHOUT A QUESTION THAT BROTHER AND HIS OL LADY GO TO HER AID, AND THAT BROTHERS OL LADY TAKES HER TO WORK AND THE KIDS TO SCHOOL WHILE THAT BRO FIXES THE FLAT, AND HIS OL LADY PICK HER UP AT WORK AND THE KIDS AT SCHOOL, THEY GO BACK TO THE BROTHERS AND HIS OL LADY’S HOUSE TO GET HER CAR, THEY HAVE DINNER LIKE A FAMILY, SO WITH A BIG MIDDLE FINGER I SAY FUCK YOU

Posted by: Meth involved? ()
Date: September 22, 2018 03:13PM

I'm not a total badass so I only use capital letters as they were intended.
Wow I hope that guy lays off the pipe.

Posted by: lou aquila ()
Date: September 26, 2018 03:54AM

the only pussy is you homo.you suck ass.

Posted by: John piazza ()
Date: September 26, 2018 09:14AM

shut the fuck up. you fuckin faggit. I will kick your fuckin teeth down your throat.

Posted by: MC Gangs=low IQ faggets ()
Date: September 26, 2018 03:47PM

Biker gangs are like nigger gangs on mopeds.

Posted by: schatzie ()
Date: October 09, 2018 11:48PM

Hey Gilly, did you ever find any articles about Ronnie Sprouse and Raymond Sprouse? I have been looking for Bladensburg Billy, Jughead, and Roger from Hollywood as well as Reddog for yeas. I used to be a dancer at the Starlight Inn and Shephard Park.

Anyone know where any of them are?

Schatzie

Posted by: lowtech ()
Date: October 18, 2018 05:24PM

just ran across this site.the other guy was me.i miss tyler his pic is on my fridge I see it every day.love and respect to all real bikers,you know who you are. LT

Posted by: Bobby? Tommy? ()
Date: October 18, 2018 06:18PM

Is that you?

Pages: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415All
Current Page: 15 of 15

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.