HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 1234AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 4
Don & Mike mentioned FairfaxUnderground.com on the air
Posted by: Cary ()
Date: August 15, 2005 08:30PM

Caused 80,000 hits in two hours.
DESTROYED the server.

Hopefully everything has calmed down now.
Good luck rstidman, I'd buy a shotgun.

More information when I get home from work.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Don & Mike mentioned FairfaxUnderground.com on the air
Posted by: LanEvo ()
Date: August 15, 2005 08:46PM

I didn't get the chance to listen, could someone post exactly what he said about fairfaxunderground/rstidman?

Posted by: rstidman ()
Date: August 15, 2005 08:48PM

What can I say, feeling the love

Posted by: Somebody ()
Date: August 15, 2005 09:09PM

Cary and rstid, check your PMs.
Let me know when you have it so I can take it down.

Posted by: BLACKDEATH ()
Date: August 15, 2005 09:14PM

Don and Mike are a great part of my life and I hope they trace your IP or he finds someone like me that can do it and who knows maybe get him in trouble for screwing around on the computer in his moms basement.

Date: August 15, 2005 09:22PM

What is this fascination with getting people's IPs?
Are you going to try and DDoS a verizon/cox/comcast/earthlink home account or something?
Yeah, that'll work.

Posted by: Hemsk ()
Date: August 15, 2005 09:32PM

When you get his IP are you going to "ping of death" him? Or better yet, you can winnuke him. That will be a riot.

Posted by: willy in DC ()
Date: August 15, 2005 09:34PM

Lay odds that they will never find this person and even if they did what the hell are they going to do... If I was the guy I will call them on the air

Date: August 15, 2005 09:38PM

What exactly was said anyway?

Posted by: MrDoctor ()
Date: August 15, 2005 09:43PM

lol theres alota huffn and puffn goin on

Date: August 15, 2005 09:45PM

Rob, I am so proud of you right now.

Posted by: Gladys Kravitz ()
Date: August 15, 2005 10:02PM

To rstidman, I voiced my thoughts to you back in early July when you had the unbelievable nerve to make those mean-sprited comments about Freda and then to post personal info...as I recall I called you an Ass-hat ( and I don't cuss, but you pushed me too far!)...Now you must contend with the "WRATH OF GLADYS" and fellow followers of The Don & Mike Show. I'm not a "karma" person. I do believe there is pay back.. "what go around comes around". I wish you no harm,but someday something might happen in your life that will shake your very core as did Don & his family , and there will be those of your twisted group that will be as mean & cruel. Do the right thing. Aplogize, though I don't think it will be recieved or deserved.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: August 15, 2005 10:02PM

I have an MP3 dump of the show... how far in was this discussed?

Posted by: Randy ()
Date: August 15, 2005 10:07PM

I think it was between the 20 minute mark and the 40 minute mark, but I never heard him say the name of the site.

Date: August 15, 2005 10:41PM

Okay, here's a basic rundown:

- He found site through Google but didn't give URL
- Said on day she died, someone posted Freda's speeding tickets
- He "has people who know some things about the Internet" and he would find info on the person
- Said he would post that person's info on their web site

He's basically pissed that his address was online and said if anything happens to his house he's going after these people. Said he'd smack the poster's face, offered to do it at the station and then the person could sue Don and he wouldn't care.

Acknowledged all the info was public.

Of course, now something could happen to this person's house and he has a public radio recording of the threat :)

Woop-dee-do.

Just delete the friggin posts with her address on it (and other posts with other certain addresses on it if you get my drift) and the whole thing will probably go away.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2005 10:44PM by pgens.

Date: August 15, 2005 10:47PM

Meh

Date: August 15, 2005 11:06PM

Beth (the producer, I think) emailed me a MONTH ago (7/13/05) and kindly asked that the post with the Geronimo/Sorce home address be removed... and I did. (Well, not removed, but marked it "hidden")

Go look in the "Freda" thread and see if you can actually find the post from rstidman. It doesn't exist anymore.

Why this became an issue today I have no idea. Probably because Don was reading the site a couple days ago (and apparently read some responses on the air) and wanted to stir some shit up.

Date: August 15, 2005 11:15PM

I guess it is another possibility that he wasn't talking about this site... anyone anywhere could have posted it, not like it's hard to find.

Posted by: ben ()
Date: August 15, 2005 11:17PM

Cary, why cave to it? It's public domain information and I'd totally join Rob in a vandalism fight against throngs of idiot radio listeners. We'd win too.

Date: August 15, 2005 11:19PM

They talk about it a few times.
The first is rather inocuous which is the one pgens is describing.

The second time is where he is raging about rstidman. Don basically reads all his posts on the air.
He mentions fairfaxunderground several times and asks all the listeners to help track him down.

Even later someone finally sends him rstidman's name and address.

Posted by: rstidman ()
Date: August 15, 2005 11:33PM

LOL I love you too, Don.

well I have to admit I didn't listen, kinda hard to bring myself to tune into that god-awful show they've been doing lately...it's like they have the sports junkies writing for them or something...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2005 11:38PM by rstidman.

Posted by: ernie.els ()
Date: August 15, 2005 11:42PM

When are the pricks going to show up?

Date: August 16, 2005 12:00AM

ben Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cary, why cave to it? It's public domain
> information and I'd totally join Rob in a
> vandalism fight against throngs of idiot radio
> listeners. We'd win too

Thought long and hard about it. Decided to take it down because a personality from the show found it and emailed me personally. Took it down out of respect of don with every intention of restoring it after the "rush" had passed. Guess it'll have to wait a little bit longer.

Posted by: baltimore80 ()
Date: August 16, 2005 12:15AM

Don is a greasy pig. Do you know how many times he told people that he literally hopes they get in a car accident and dies while they are listening to his show, just because they disagree with him on something. He gets what he deserves.

Date: August 16, 2005 12:52AM

LMAO. For one you S--t Hole, if you look @ my profile i'm from Virginia (do your homework) the baltimore sn refers to the Ravens. Don does get what he deserves, he is as low as his callers. R.I.P Freda

Posted by: A. Fan ()
Date: August 16, 2005 01:11AM

"For one", you're profile doesn't interest me in the least, but thanks for the correction. Secondly, did Bart deserve it? How about Freda's mother, did she deserve it? Nobody deserves that kind of shit. The fact that you take Don and what he says on the air so seriously shows you're the one who needs to do a little homework you pathetic man-whore! (Now you're going to tell me you're not a man - well, I knew that already!) Oh, by the way, THE RAVENS SUCK!!

Now to Ben, who posted this little chunk of verbal vomit:

"It's public domain information and I'd totally join Rob in a vandalism fight against throngs of idiot radio listeners"

Well, let's say we post what we can dig up regarding your pathetic personal life on this or any other board. Wonder how you'd like that Bengie, you f---ing hypocrite! Regarding potential vandalism of Rob and Genevieve's crib (which none of Don and Mike's fans are STUPID enough or malicious enough to do), it only cost them $113,000 (public info again!), so no big deal!

Posted by: ernie.els ()
Date: August 16, 2005 01:19AM

Look douchebag. First of all, there's a reason why it's called the Don and Mike Show. It's a fu.cking show. Secondly, telling a man his wife deserved to die is wrong on too many levels. Go back into the hole you crawled out of.

Date: August 16, 2005 01:20AM

LMAO , I knew you would say the Ravens suck, soooo predictable and childish, thats exacally why I typed it was for the Ravens. I'm actually an Eagles fan. What part don't you understand about Don deserves it, Don, can you comprehend that?? Lmao where does it say anyone else deserves it. You aren't the sharpest pencil in the box are you? Anyone else doesn't deserve that crap, but thats life. One more time so maybe you can remeber that DON DESERVES IT. lmao No wonder your sn is A.Fan, I wonder if you even know a fanactic isn't a good thing, but then again someone of your brain capacity doesn't care. I'm done with you, now go to bed.

Date: August 16, 2005 01:48AM

You're "done with me" are you? I don't think so, you egotistical fuckstick! Do you honestly think I or anyone else here gives a flying fuck about you and your favorite team? It's crystal clear from your thankfully few and far between posts that you are a fucking idiot with the intellectual capacity of a dried cum bubble!! (Laugh your reamed out ass off at that one Gomer!)

Don might be, no scratch that, he is, an asshole, but he has never done ANYTHING to deserve losing his wife so tragicallly - think about it MORON. Speaking of predictable, you're single, aren't you. Lonely too, I bet. Gee, how in the hell did I figure that one out?

Date: August 16, 2005 01:52AM

P.S. The Ravens DO suck - Of course I'd say that! Didn't take a genius to predict that one Kreskin!

Posted by: anon ()
Date: August 16, 2005 02:16AM

Its not hard to figure out who rstidman is - he is 26, lives in Clifton, plays paintball, is a computer geek who turns Ikea crap into computer cases, email address rstidman@cox.net, blah blah blah.

The point is when someone loses a spouse no matter who it is, you don't make the situation worse by posting messages about her - have some god damn respect. The guy lost his wife asshole. What is your purpose for posting? Doesn't matter if you like the guy or the show - give it a rest.

And furthermore, why would people assist in making his address public. Sure you can find it if you tried, but what is the purpose. Most people do want and try to keep their lives private - what is so wrong with that. I am a very private person myself and cannot stand being around idiots.

Many of you are probably not married or even happily married and because of that you wouldn't even understand. If I lost my wife of 20 years I would be completely devestated. Put yourself in Don's shoes. I know I have.

Date: August 16, 2005 06:44AM

Blah, anonymous coward. So old and still saying words like asshole and god damn. If I were married for 20 years I'm not sure why I would be completely devastated (it is spelled that way, go check) if you lost your wife. That would suck and all, but I'm not going to slit my wrists because some stranger lost his wife.

If you put yourself in Don's shoes you would be at the beach with a lot of money. As soon as you give a couple hundred grand to charity with all the money your have in Don's shoes and post a link to a scan of the cancelled checks here you should shut up.

Posted by: donfan ()
Date: August 16, 2005 09:09AM

As soon as you give a couple hundred grand to charity with all the money your have in Don's shoes and post a link to a scan of the cancelled checks here you should shut up.

Ummm... English, please?

Date: August 16, 2005 09:32AM

Anon said
"The point is when someone loses a spouse no matter who it is, you don't make the situation worse by posting messages about her - have some god damn respect. The guy lost his wife asshole. What is your purpose for posting? Doesn't matter if you like the guy or the show - give it a rest. "

Maybe you should call up the show next time they do an Elvis Death day show, or an episode of Low Budget Jeopardy where a recently dead celebrity comes back from the grave to be ridiculed and host the show and let Don know that this too may be hurtful to the relatives of the recently deceased. Or perhaps next time he raves about how much he would love to give out someone's home phone number if only the FCC would let him, you should call and tell him how that would be more of an invasion of someone's privacy as posting his already publicly available address on a usually low traffic Internet forum.

Not saying I agree with posting negative message right after Freda's death, and I definetly would not have personally posted her address, but Don needs to open his eyes and see that he is as guilty of being an asshole as anyone who may have posted in the forum, and that he is being a hypocrite to make such a big deal our of it.

Posted by: SRE ()
Date: August 16, 2005 10:04AM

Today is "Elvis Death Day". (8-16-77) I'm sure that it will come up, if they don't do the whole Elvis Death Day show as they have in the past.

Date: August 16, 2005 10:14AM

Randy Wrote:
> but Don
> needs to open his eyes and see that he is as
> guilty of being an asshole as anyone who may have
> posted in the forum, and that he is being a
> hypocrite to make such a big deal out of it.

His argument is that he's a public figure doing a show, so his comments are "comedy" and aren't meant to be taken personally. The public figure status also entitles him to an extra level of privacy.

Date: August 16, 2005 10:17AM

donfan Wrote:
> As soon as you give a couple hundred grand to
> charity with all the money your have in Don's
> shoes and post a link to a scan of the cancelled
> checks here you should shut up.
>
>
> Ummm... English, please?

Sorry, that is in English. I'll reword and add a comma and maybe you'll understand it a little better...

"As soon as you donate two hundred thousand dollars to charity with all the money gained whilst figuratively placed in Don's shoes, and subsequently post a link to a scan of the cancelled checks here, you should shut up."

Date: August 16, 2005 10:24AM

By law, being a public figure entitles you to less privacy and less protection under certain laws, not more. As first decided in New York Times Co. v. Sullivan (1964).

http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/faclibrary/case.aspx?case=New_York_Times_Co_v_Sullivan

Date: August 16, 2005 10:27AM

I was really surprised that within a week of being back from his mourning, that he made fun of a celebrity death.

I thought it was in pretty poor taste.

Posted by: Big Rod ()
Date: August 16, 2005 10:37AM

Rstidman did not use his head.
Maybe not against the law..but still bad judgement!

Date: August 16, 2005 10:47AM

what tims is the radio show on today

Date: August 16, 2005 10:50AM

3pm-7pm EDT

Posted by: James ()
Date: August 16, 2005 11:00AM

Amen, Amen....couldnt have said it better myself.

Posted by: GrafixChimpBoy ()
Date: August 16, 2005 11:49AM

Hey, guys, I HAVE to be honest for a sec...

I came here as a Don & Mike fan ready to rip rstidman a new asshole.

However, unlike the other clueless fans, I actually read this entire "Freda" post and the rest of the site (Cary deserves his props for coming up with something original...Cheers, mate!)before I started posting mindless drivel about his wife or offering my condolences. I get the site and see what it is all about.

Don Geronimo is just an uptight asshole who, granted, lost the best thing in his life, his wife, but that does not give him carte blanche to mindlessly lash out with this misdirected anger toward a bunch of 20 somethings who set up a simple web server blog to rant and bitch about Fairfax and search for public domain arrest/ticket info. Him giving out the web address online was VERY uncool.

As was the subsequent crash!

Cary, I would sue WJFK and Infinity for this. You will definitely win on nuisance and negligence on Don's part. He knew it would crash this server. It would be different if Rob Stidman ran the server, but he doesn't; you do. You will definitely get a couple of $ Thou out of it (Slushfund for these kind of suits).

Don just needed something to fill the dead air of his radio show. If his wife was not dead, he never would have found this site. If Freda was still alive and Don did find it, he would probably give you all the props for the Sean Taylor pix.

Fuck him, his show, his crew, the station, his listeners, and all the "asshats" posting on here for not "getting it." "We get jokes!" Yeah, right! Fuckers!

Cary, sorry they crashed your server, dude! Keep up the good work. You have a good site here.

L8r!
Attachments:
InRakbcKFaEuzvjgs8hslFjwFbhq.jpg

Date: August 16, 2005 11:52AM

A. Fan and Anon (props for originality on those two monikers btw!) and any other mindless D&M asshats,

If Don's wife was not dead, he (or you or me for that matter) never would have found this site. If Freda was still alive and Don did find it, he would probably give you all the props for the Sean Taylor pix.

We should treat Don differently because he lost his wife. Niggah, please! Don busts on anyone and everyone. If this was Howard Stern who lost his wife, you know they would be leading the pack being assholes about it. It is their show; their schtick!

Fuck Don Geronimo, his show, his crew, the station, his listeners, and all the "asshats" posting on here for not "getting it" and crashing an innocent kid's server.

"We get jokes!" Yeah, right! Fuck off!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2005 12:02PM by GrafixChimpBoy.

Date: August 16, 2005 02:15PM

Listen, Monkey Boy, first thing is my "moniker" was not chosen to impress anybody - especially a self-righteous, sanctimonius, ASSHOLE (I've never liked the term "asshat"!) like you. "GrafixChimpBoy"?? Fuck you, you little 14 year old puke!! I'm on here to make a point, not impress an underpants-around-the-ankles, socially retarded computer geek wannabe - got it?

Funny thing is, I agree with quite a bit of what you said in your first post except the "I would sue WJFK and Infinity for this" bit. Fuck me? No. Fuck you! No wonder you haven't advanced beyond the science building's basement with your "I'm going to sue the first fucker that looks at me sideways and make some serious bank" attitude! Well, when you're old enough to get a real job and earn some cash the old-fashioned way, you'll see it's not all that easy - and besides, Cary wouldn't stand a chance in a suit against the mighty WJFK - at least on the asinine grounds you're suggesting. "Oh my server crashed 'cause this mean radio personality gave out my web address on the air" give me a fucking break Chimpy! Cary's not that fucking stupid, nor are we! He'd come off looking like a total MORON - just like YOU! Best to leave the legal advice to the lawyers. Now if I want advice on how to come across like a total loser on a chat board - I'm comin' to you! Yeah, I would definitely say YOU had YOUR "bowl of stupid" this morning - how totally appropriate!

Bottom line regarding Stidman & "G" (I don't like to leave Genevieve out when I mention the ol' Stidmeister!), Don should have never brought it up on the air like he did. If he had just let it go, the whole thing would have faded into total obscurity - which it still will - it's just going to take a little longer now. And hey, I appreciate the opportunity to fuck with these little insignificant pukes like ChimpyBoy here (speaking of total obscurity)!

Talk about "not getting it"!

Posted by: PaperPusher ()
Date: August 16, 2005 02:22PM

The Don and Mike show gained a lot of popularity because they followed the Howard Stern format of saying the unthinkable to get a rise out of listeners. This is no different. Don is playing the poor me thing to the hilt, not because he loves his wife but because he is an egotistical ratings gatherer. For sure he's laughing all the way to the bank because of the new-found listenership that has arisin due to the death of Freda.

Entertainment is all that it is. If any of you fans of the show would get your pitiful heads out of your asses, you'd see that Don is shamelessly exploiting her death for his own selfish reasons.

This site is not a Don and Mike site. It is a Fairfax County Virginia site primarily - hence the name. Once all the publicity has died, rstidman, Gravis, PaperPusher, Tina et. al. will continue to exchange insults in the privacy of our own domain. Do my little family here a favor and go the hell away!

Posted by: WAVA ()
Date: August 16, 2005 02:30PM

Don made a conscious choice to blow this asshole out of the water and you can't blame him for trying fight a fucked up system. Props.. Don 4 King 2006.

Date: August 16, 2005 02:32PM

WAVA, lay off the booze and repost in some similance of english

Date: August 16, 2005 02:35PM

I think it's "semblance" there, PP.

Date: August 16, 2005 02:37PM

PaperPusher, you advocating the idiot listeners bring down rstidman's house?

Date: August 16, 2005 02:41PM

I'm advocating that you get the right person and if you have balls you'll get a fucking job and get a life of your own instead of listening to a couple of screaming idiots on the radio. I listened to D&M before I got a life too.

A. Fan, thanks for the grammar check. I'll call you next time I care.

You people have no fucking clue.

And, before you go on about me having people close to me dying, you're too late. I've lost a mother, father, sister, sister, and wife and not one of my idiot fans shouted insults because of it.

Posted by: California Listener ()
Date: August 16, 2005 02:44PM

hey chimp....here's a banana......guess what ya can do with it.............

Date: August 16, 2005 02:47PM

The right person?? WTF! They should create a prison for people like you so you'll get assraped and mindfucked in peace.

Date: August 16, 2005 02:50PM

yeah, it already exists. it's the don and mike fan club - a group of assraping mindfuckers

I repeat, get a fucking life of your own. Idiot.

Date: August 16, 2005 02:51PM

You seemed to care when you posted your little "repost in some similance of english" judgement call on ol' WAVA. Do you honestly think WAVA cared? WAVA's post made sense to me.

You sure can dish it out, but...

P.S. I'm sorry for your loss - that helps me understand why you're so bitter.

Posted by: California Listener ()
Date: August 16, 2005 02:51PM

lol WAVA.......Paperpusher is starving for attention.....b/c if he didn't care of listen, why the f** would he be here replying to all the messages about D&M?
Pagerpusher....oh boy....*snaps fingers*....the head needs cleaning...chop chop..

Date: August 16, 2005 02:55PM

Oh yeah you people have me pegged. I'm bitter, that's why I'm making idle threats towards people I don't even know. Its helpful that you remain anonymous. That way you can scream and hide all at the same time

Date: August 16, 2005 02:56PM

Who's making threats?

Date: August 16, 2005 03:02PM

A. Fan (someone watch or read "disclosure" one too many times with the nod to A. Friend? It should be A. Dick, jackass!),

Self-righteous, sanctimonious (you spelled it wrong too, jackass) ASSHOLE is truly how you portray yourself with these juvenile rants of your own. I would say you are doing a fine job of coming across as a loser on your own. You do not need any help from me.

You are on here to be the same annoying asshole you are in life. On here you can just spread it a little further then your dead end cubicle job where you sit miserably everyday . I do have a real job in the real world. I am sure I make a helluva lot more than you do, wanker!

The only insignificant thing is that pathetic piece of flesh hanging between your legs you call a cock and balls, Tinkerbell! From your graphic description of pants around ankles, it sounds like you have a chronic issue there, pal. You keep that up you will go blind.

I would go see a doctor for some salve and a shrink for the menagerie of issues you have with the world. I would start with anger management. That might help.

Oh, yeah, AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2005 03:02PM by GrafixChimpBoy.

Posted by: Xenon ()
Date: August 16, 2005 03:17PM

See below losers.

Attachments:
arguing_over_internet.jpg

Date: August 16, 2005 03:18PM

Xenon, you just made my day! Have a good one!

Date: August 16, 2005 03:25PM

Shut it

Posted by: doug wright ()
Date: August 16, 2005 03:29PM

You know what ass face that runs this site, I hope you get whatever pleasure or satisfaction you were trying to get. I hope you very much enjoy the look on your face when you awake in the middle of the nite to find an obsessed don n mike fan staring down at you with a screwdriver to fuck you up the ass with, you piece of shit faggot. You should die and you loser regulars that visit this site, die you faggots die...

Date: August 16, 2005 03:34PM

FWIW, Don & Mike are celebrating Elvis Presley's death today. I am sure his loved ones and relatives feel about this the same way Don feels about comments on this site.

Posted by: wow ()
Date: August 16, 2005 03:35PM

i kinda feel like singing "kumbaya" all of a sudden.

Date: August 16, 2005 03:35PM

Not right

Posted by: DNM Midwest Fan ()
Date: August 16, 2005 03:36PM

Randy Wrote:
> FWIW, Don & Mike are celebrating Elvis Presley's
> death today. I am sure his loved ones and
> relatives feel about this the same way Don feels
> about comments on this site.

Yes, but he didn't give out Priscilla & Lisa Marie's home addresses.

Get some class.

Posted by: Cm ()
Date: August 16, 2005 03:40PM

Do all these idiots think that rstidman runs this site?

Posted by: anon ()
Date: August 16, 2005 03:43PM

Yep, these idiots thing rstidman runs the site - stupid jerks. We all know it is:

Cary Wiedemann
4031 University Drive #419
Fairfax, Virginia 22030
571 278 2896

Who runs the site.

Date: August 16, 2005 03:45PM

Wow. Whoopdie fucking do.
You know how to run a WHOIS search on the registered domain.

Posted by: streamline ()
Date: August 16, 2005 03:46PM

Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges.

Date: August 16, 2005 03:46PM

"SanctimoniOus" an obvious typo, MonkeyBlowBoy. How fucking uptight are you, or Is it some kind of obsessive-compulsive thing? You say "I am sure I make a helluva lot more than you do" I KNOW that's not true, however, deriving ones income from lawsuits can, I'm sure, be VERY lucrative.

Please note that Xenon's little graphic is adressed to "losers" in general - that includes you too, BlowBoy! You like to think you're above it all, but a quick review of your posts betray their argumentative tone and intent. You seem to exist by attempting to intellectually elevate yourself above everyone else. Talk about an ASSHOLE!

If you had your shit as together as you desperately want people to think you do, you wouldn't even be wasting your precious time on this fucking board!

Oh, and as you put it, my "dead end cubicle job where sit miserably everyday". I actually laughed out loud at that one - we have a ranch!!

P.S. No wonder your spelling is so great, I notice you edit your posts - I obviously don't need to - I always get it right the first time, BlowMonkey!

Date: August 16, 2005 03:48PM

Only Jesus can save you!

Posted by: streamline ()
Date: August 16, 2005 03:51PM

WAVA Wrote:
> Only Jesus can save you!

You're an idiot.

Posted by: E. Leet ()
Date: August 16, 2005 04:03PM

A. Fan,

Does the A. stand for asshole? Because, sweet Jesus, you sure are one.

Oooh, someone owns a ranch. Hey, wait!!! Is this Don Imus to Don & Mike's rescue?

Date: August 16, 2005 04:04PM

Elvis has left the building

Date: August 16, 2005 04:09PM

I never thought owning a ranch was THAT impressive, Ms. Leech - sorry, I meant Leet.

Regarding the "Asshole" comment - THANK YOU - and VERY proud of it!

Date: August 16, 2005 04:14PM

typical D&M fan. nothing better to do but lurk around waiting for someone to make a comment then attempt to exploit it. As someone else commented, they had dead air until freda's death. Yes, I have a dead end cubicle job and am not proud of it - but it pays my bills.

Date: August 16, 2005 04:20PM

pgens Wrote:
> Okay, here's a basic rundown:
>
> - He "has people who know some things about the
> Internet" and he would find info on the person
> - Said he would post that person's info on their
> web site
>
> He's basically pissed that his address was online
> and said if anything happens to his house he's
> going after these people. Said he'd smack the
> poster's face, offered to do it at the station and
> then the person could sue Don and he wouldn't
> care.

A. Fan Wrote:

> Well, let's say we post what we can dig up
> regarding your pathetic personal life on this or
> any other board. Wonder how you'd like that
> Bengie, you f---ing hypocrite! Regarding potential
> vandalism of Rob and Genevieve's crib (which none
> of Don and Mike's fans are STUPID enough or
> malicious enough to do), it only cost them
> $113,000 (public info again!), so no big deal!

anon Wrote:
> Its not hard to figure out who rstidman is - he is
> 26, lives in Clifton, plays paintball, is a
> computer geek who turns Ikea crap into computer
> cases, email address
> rstidman@cox.net, blah
> blah blah.

A. Fan,

Public Information available on

Robert E. Stidman, Age 26

Last 3 Residences:

6237 Summer Pond Dr.
CENTREVILLE VA 20121

6407 Columbia Pike
ANNANDALE VA 22003

2790 Prince Harold Ct.
HERNDON VA 20171

Works as a Bench Technician:
Rob Stidman
Bench Technician
Intrepid Technical Services
6621-A Electronic Drive
Springfield, VA 22151

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2005 05:51PM by E. Leet.

Date: August 16, 2005 04:20PM

so ... are there any funny people on this board?

Date: August 16, 2005 04:23PM

doug wright Wrote:
> You know what ass face that runs this site, I hope
> you get whatever pleasure or satisfaction you were
> trying to get. I hope you very much enjoy the
> look on your face when you awake in the middle of
> the nite to find an obsessed don n mike fan
> staring down at you with a screwdriver to fuck you
> up the ass with, you piece of shit faggot. You
> should die and you loser regulars that visit this
> site, die you faggots die...

What kind of chicken-shit bullshit is that Douglas? The guy that runs this site has NOTHING to do with the shit fucksticks like you post here and you KNOW it. I'm sure he's just as disgusted with the hardcore Don and Mike / Freda bashers as anyone else. You're just a miserable douchebag looking for an excuse to spew your verbal jizz (although I did chuckle at the "screwdriver to fuck you up the ass" line)!

Date: August 16, 2005 04:24PM

knock knock

Date: August 16, 2005 04:25PM

who's there?

Date: August 16, 2005 04:25PM

Not on this post, just a couple of (using a term popular in 1992) "asshats" defending the Don and Monkey show

Date: August 16, 2005 04:28PM

andwar

Date: August 16, 2005 04:29PM

andwar who?

Date: August 16, 2005 04:32PM

andwar are all the milkduds

Date: August 16, 2005 04:32PM

ok, not funny but at least I attempted ... NEXT

Date: August 16, 2005 04:33PM

PaperPusher Wrote:
> ok, not funny but at least I attempted ... NEXT

omfg you suck at humor. but true, you tried.

here's something funny:

fucking a clown in the ass.

learn from the pros.

Date: August 16, 2005 04:34PM

But it is so hard to clean up that white clown makeup afterwards...

Date: August 16, 2005 04:35PM

E. Leet Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> Public Information available on
>
> Robert E. Stidman, Age 26
>
> Last 3 Residences:
>
> 6237 Summer Pond Dr.
> CENTREVILLE VA 20121
>
> 6407 Columbia Pike
> ANNANDALE VA 22003
>
> 2790 Prince Harold Ct.
> HERNDON VA 20171
>
> Works as a Bench Technician:
> Rob Stidman
> Bench Technician
> Intrepid Technical Services
> 6621-A Electronic Drive
> Springfield, VA 22151
> 800-642-6015

That is VERY cool - I am impressed!

Date: August 16, 2005 04:37PM

What do you have on Genevieve?

Date: August 16, 2005 04:51PM

Randy Wrote:
> But it is so hard to clean up that white clown
> makeup afterwards...

that is one dedicated fookin' clown if s/he has white make-up on his/her ass. i mean, that's clown hall-of-fame type shit.

Date: August 16, 2005 05:14PM

A. Fan Wrote:
> What do you have on Genevieve?

Do you really think that is necessary? Attack Rob all you want, but leave somebody who may or may not be his housemate alone.

Of course, you will just come back and say that he attacked Don's family, so all is fair game. Not quite. Don is an entertainer, and his whole family led a degree of publicity. While tragic, Freda's death was public as well. It was very clear who Don, Freda and Bart were. Rob has made no mention of a housemate, nor a "Genevieve" on this forum as far as I know, so how do you know you are right?

The real Rob Stidman, who posts to this forum, may not be the same Rob Stidman that lives at that address. Are you really that much of an ass to publish information about a person ("Genevieve") who may not even know the Rob Stidman who posts to this forum, simply because you feel self-righteous?

Posted by: DNM midwest fan ()
Date: August 16, 2005 05:17PM

This is not a private site. Actually, it's available to more people than the Don & Mike Show. He's only getting what he asked for.

Date: August 16, 2005 05:33PM

DNM midwest fan Wrote:
> This is not a private site. Actually, it's
> available to more people than the Don & Mike Show.
> He's only getting what he asked for.

It is a privately owned & operated site, idiot. Turn off the computer and stick to something more simple like your radio.

A. Fan Wrote:
> That is VERY cool - I am impressed!

Wow! Does not take much to impress you. It is called a Google search. If you know more information about Genevieve, you can try one yourself.

My search did bring up Rob's roommate/girlfriend's name and home telephone number which I did not include for the same reasons Cm gives above... There was no information about a Genevieve. Who is she and by the way something... whaddyacare?

All Don said on the air was he wanted the responsible person's address. I have given you three. His work was a bonus find through Google which makes the count four. Now take the information, forward it to Don and fuck yourself with it while you try to figure out how to Google.

Date: August 16, 2005 05:41PM

first time listening to the show, and it fucking sucks i dont get it? why are they playing old elvis reruns

edit: is Don the one that has a scratchy voice?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2005 05:43PM by MrDoctor.

Date: August 16, 2005 05:46PM

Apparently, it's the anniversary of Elvis's death.

Date: August 16, 2005 05:46PM

okay don is the one that tries to be fnny and mike is the one that laughs at his jokes.

Pages: 1234AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.