HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Don & Mike mentioned FairfaxUnderground.com on the air
Posted by: Cm ()
Date: August 16, 2005 05:47PM

yeah, you pretty much summed up the show.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: DNM Midwest Fan ()
Date: August 16, 2005 05:55PM

E. Leet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is a privately owned & operated site, idiot.
> Turn off the computer and stick to something more
> simple like your radio.
>

And he works for a privately owned radio station, idiot.

My point is that ANYONE can access this site. It is no less public than his show.

Posted by: E. Leet ()
Date: August 16, 2005 06:07PM

DNM Midwest Fan Wrote:
> And he works for a privately owned radio station,
> idiot.
>
> My point is that ANYONE can access this site. It
> is no less public than his show.

Cary Wiedemann does not work for a privately owned radio station, Private Pyle! Don does.

Yes, everyone can access this site, Gomer. It is on the internet! Woo hoo! Any one else feel like we are making progress?

Also when talking about two separate people in a conversation it would be good to use their given names, Don or Cary, instead of the immensely vague "he!"

Posted by: Nik ()
Date: August 16, 2005 08:06PM

Cary, when are you going to start blocking some IP addresses here?

----------------
WHERE'S THE BEEF

Posted by: Dave ()
Date: August 16, 2005 11:29PM

I have to agree with Don, just leave the guy alone, and let him get on with his life after this family tragedy. Posting his home address does invite people to harrass the guy. I am very happy that Don is in Fairfax. Co. however everyone should be ashamd of themselves because of the underhand "cheap shots" on Don.

Just leave hime alone, and allowe him to continue with his life...,

Posted by: ben ()
Date: August 17, 2005 01:06AM

Dave Wrote:
> I have to agree with Don, just leave the guy
> alone, and let him get on with his life after this
> family tragedy. Posting his home address does
> invite people to harrass the guy. I am very happy
> that Don is in Fairfax. Co. however everyone
> should be ashamd of themselves because of the
> underhand "cheap shots" on Don.
>
> Just leave hime alone, and allowe him to continue
> with his life...,

Actually, Dave, there is a phone book and the internet if you really want to find information about someone. How does simply posting an address invite anyone to harass Don? How is it better to demand retribution over the air to legions of rabid fans for some imagined sleight? Do any of these people have real lives with their own problems?

If they did, they wouldn't be frothing at the mouth about what their idol said over the air.

This whole situation makes me weep for my country.

Posted by: A. Fan ()
Date: August 17, 2005 05:18PM

The "Registered Sex Offenders" are loose!

Posted by: Franky ()
Date: August 17, 2005 07:39PM

anyone wanna take bets on how long this nonsense will go on. and another question?????? i haven't seen stidman leave a post in a long while. are you hiding stiddy?

Posted by: JBravo ()
Date: August 17, 2005 07:52PM

he's probably washing the egg of his house. thats just b.s. poor guys gonna catch hell because don cant take his own medicine

Posted by: PaperPusher ()
Date: August 17, 2005 09:29PM

You people are fucked in the brain to vent your stupid frustrations out on someone simply performing one of his constitutional rights. (freedom of speech for you dense headed people who can't figure things out on your onw)

Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: August 17, 2005 09:41PM

Though I completely agree with what rstidman did, its not a constitutional issue. That is reserved for freedom from censorship from the government, not some asshole DJ.

Posted by: dude ()
Date: August 17, 2005 10:15PM

I agree with, like, paperpusher. Constitutional Rights, man. That's where I get to say what I want, how I want, when I want to and bone the rest of you losers if you don't agree.

I just rolled off your mom, by the way, and she said that I am way better in the rack than you are.

Date: August 17, 2005 10:49PM

dude, my mom's dead. Did she stink? Yo.

Posted by: MrDoctor ()
Date: August 17, 2005 11:21PM

whats it called when you fuck corpses?

Date: August 18, 2005 12:05AM

disgusting and sick?

Date: August 18, 2005 02:19AM

necrophiliac therewe go

Posted by: doug wright ()
Date: August 18, 2005 08:09AM

You said, and I quote blah, blah, blah, wait, wait a minute, blah, blah, blah, ok, thanks for the probs.

But like I said I hope to snap a pic of the look on his face when that happens...

Posted by: Nando ()
Date: August 18, 2005 11:51AM

We already know all we need to about Rstidman

Robert Stidman Age 26
rstidman@cox.net

6407 Columbia Pike
Annandale VA 22003
2790 Prince Harold Ct
Herndon VA 20171

Posted by: DeadFredasRottingCorpse ()
Date: August 19, 2005 12:37PM

Please stop all this fuss over me.

Im on the wrong side of the dirt now and im much happier. Hell if you were married to the ASSHAT Mike Source you would be happy your dead too. He is an arrogant self centered pig who thinks he is so much better than everyone. He couldnt even get an erection, but he would go on the air and talk about our so called love making. I wanted to cry everytime I heard him, oh how I longed for a real man to satisfy me. Thats over now thank god. I really wanted to die and that should have been obvious by my driving that day. I was coming up on this pileup, I think it was a 10 car pileup to be exact, but instead of slowing down to a crawl I just kept trucking along at over 50 mph. I was on the phone, eating and putting on makeup and also had my eyes shut just hoping that someone trying to avoid the major accident would plow me down and put me out of my misery. Now Im gone and I dont have to see that asshats face anymore and plus now all the people hes wronged can have their revenge by torturing his poor soul. Send your post cards and letters and have at him. He deserves it. Maybe if you guys keep it up long enough he will be forced to end that god auful show they do every day.

Something even more amusing is when they were scooping up my internal organs they found my colon to weigh 50 lbs just like Elvis. I hope my asshat husband will speak of this on the radio or maybe honor my death by having Mike immitate me on low budget jeopardy, that would be a gas.

To all so called D&M fans that come here to defend those losers all I have to say is this. Get a friggin life you dont know us. Your stuck in some false reality that you have to defend us and the fact is we dont give 2 shits about you. The only people that will see your rants are other obsessed losers, but at least by looking at this board that theres only a small number of you obsessed no life having ignorant fools.

Buh Buy Sugar Bear
DeadFreda

Posted by: DeadFredasRottingCorpse ()
Date: August 19, 2005 12:49PM

I know our website is down but heres a backdoor in to see all my Freda Files and stuff. How sad some of them are.

But OH POOR YOU.

Buh Bye Sugar Bear Boo Boo

http://www.donandmikewebsite.com/department/photos.html

Date: August 19, 2005 02:56PM

Wow. You're a piece of crap.

Posted by: Jerry Ferrara ()
Date: August 19, 2005 03:18PM

Too funny!!!

To all of the D&M sychphants...it is SARCASM and just part of the show. After all, that's what Don calls it, right?

Thanks Freda!

Date: August 19, 2005 03:48PM

Wow. You're a piece of crap.

Date: August 19, 2005 06:06PM

has anyone ever considered that maybe don himself is posting some of this stuff? He, after all, is a shameless ratings whore.

Posted by: DZK ()
Date: August 19, 2005 07:32PM

my brother was an intern at WAVA back in the day

they called him Psychoboy or something because he was so eager to learn

hahahaha

Date: August 19, 2005 08:23PM

You prove that Don is posting this himself and I'll be happy to apologize.

I miss all the good stuff
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: August 19, 2005 10:18PM

i have to say this is a fucking hilarious. i stop checking the site for a couple weeks and something like this happens, damn. i never heard what was acutally said on the air, a shame but then again, i never listen to that show. if i had only known.

i didnt at the time of the whole freda's dead thread, i didnt have a clue about who she was. one thing i keep thinking is, why was don searching the net for stuff about his dead wife? was he looking for trouble? methinks it's possible. i think it's all hilarious. too bad everyone started loosing it and threatening rstidman.

rstidman,
just wondering, has anyone done something stupid like bitch at you or fucked up your place. while your humor is curt and offensive when against the likes of me, i can still find humor in it. i love it.

Xenon,
that picture made me laugh a solid two minutes. so funny.

to all of those who are deeply wounded by rstidman's comments, get over yourselves you hatemongers. you gotta love free speach... that's how idiots like don get on the air in the first place.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: August 22, 2005 10:49AM

Gravis, you summed it up nicely.

Posted by: upstatenyers ()
Date: August 22, 2005 11:19PM

the bottom line to this whole stupid thread is there is a few insensitive assholes out there. no matter what, its not right to kick a man in the face after he lost his wife, doesn't matter how big an asshole or how deserving he is. nobody posing on this thread would want that for themselves. give a rest and grow up.

Date: August 23, 2005 02:07PM

upstatenyers Wrote:
> the bottom line to this whole stupid thread is
> there is a few insensitive assholes out there. no
> matter what, its not right to kick a man in the
> face after he lost his wife, doesn't matter how
> big an asshole or how deserving he is. nobody
> posing on this thread would want that for
> themselves. give a rest and grow up.

sounded like one of those last 3 minutes on the jerry springer show where he sits down and gives a good word of advice.. thanks!

Date: August 23, 2005 03:03PM

Is Jerry on here scoping us out for an upcoming show?

Posted by: maxum ()
Date: August 24, 2005 08:20AM

Anyone know where Freda is buried

Date: August 24, 2005 10:37AM

Uhhhmmm ... in the ground??

Date: August 24, 2005 12:34PM

Wow! IM a piece of crap. Sorry for all my previous posts.

Posted by: Smobien ()
Date: August 24, 2005 03:57PM

End of thread. Further attempts to continue this post will result in ass beatdown.

Cary, MAKE IT STOP!

Posted by: Bumble Bee ()
Date: August 24, 2005 06:29PM

Only sick fucks talk about dead people like its so frigging funny. Sick fucks like BTK. Unbeleiveable.

Posted by: cv ()
Date: August 24, 2005 06:35PM

To you asswipes who posted the Freda stuff, I hope you rot in hell.

Date: August 24, 2005 06:36PM

Hey isn't this the forum where sick fucks talk about dead people and wack off?

Sickos...

Posted by: Evil People Suck ()
Date: August 24, 2005 06:37PM

to "dfrc"

You a are hideous, lowlife bottom feeding fuck. You make me sick, and I hope that you never lose anyone close to you and the general public finds out. This is bad forum management and the disgusting things that have been written here are disconcerting. I hope you rot in HELL.

Date: August 24, 2005 06:38PM

I bet my messages will get removed from this lame phorum.

What a moron to subject himself to haveing to pay for a new server because he so sick he wacks off to dead people! S I C K O!!!

Posted by: PurpleKU77 ()
Date: August 24, 2005 06:39PM

You heartless bastards are worse than vampires. How can you suck your giggles off of his tragedy? Suppose someone you loved was killed in this way, would you want some loser asshole to do this to you? If you are representative of the people who live on the East Coast, then you all are even sicker than we thought.

Posting insulting remarks as "Frida's Rotting Corpse" is as bad as what BTK was doing. You might not be a serial killer, but your head is in the same place as his is. Take it from me, that is not a happy place to be. Why don't you all just suck on a tailpipe and die, if you cannot do anything better than this.

Date: August 24, 2005 06:41PM

Hey Moron-who-talks-about-dead-people-and-wacks-off.

Ban my IP from your server.

Go ahead.

There are only 80,000 plus of me HA HA!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Posted by: ComesAroundGoesAround ()
Date: August 24, 2005 06:42PM

To DFRC:
You'll get what you have coming. I hope Don finds you and puts you out of your misery...slowly and painfully. You deserve it. The world would be a better place without people like you.

Posted by: PATRICK ()
Date: August 24, 2005 06:43PM

I will admit Don & Mike can be a bit rude to callers, but making fun of the poor guys wife's death is rude and uncalled for. You guys should join our criminal president in the unconcess dept.

Posted by: Ffug ()
Date: August 24, 2005 06:44PM

Cary please take the thread down!

Posted by: PATRICK ()
Date: August 24, 2005 06:45PM

I will admit Don & Mike can be a bit rude to callers, but making fun of the poor guys wife's death is rude and uncalled for. You guys should join our criminal president in the unconcess dept.

Posted by: Emily ()
Date: August 24, 2005 06:45PM

you guys are sick. there is something wrong when u make fun of someone who just lost a loved one. who does that? no matter how much u say u hate him. at least u can have respect for the man. i have an idea...why don't u all get over yourselves...

Posted by: DJ ()
Date: August 24, 2005 06:52PM

First let me say I feel bad for anyone who loses a loved one.
As for the radio show...it's got to be the worst radio program on the radio today unless it's intentions are not to make people laugh. All the laughing comes from their side of the radio. I remember when I first heard the show when it aired in NY (what a mistake that was). I listened day after day and didn't even giggle. Finally they were cancelled due to low ratings. I was surfing the web last week and decided to see if there were any sick looking babes on their website and discovered I could listen to the show on the internet. I've been listening all week and still haven't giggled or even crack a smile...UNTIL the man from Alaska called. He got Don to go whacko. Though the next half hour still sucked, it was the best half hour I've heard.

Posted by: AndyB ()
Date: August 24, 2005 06:53PM

I am a strong advocate of the 1st amedment, but just because you can write something doesn't mean you should. I mean where is the f_cking humanity ?? Just because Mike Source is a personality you feel that all constraints of being a human being are off ????? Are you this cruel to everybody that you don't like, or just people in the public arena. If you honestly feel that Mr. Source deserves this treatment because of the way he portrays himself on his radio show then you must seriously consider whether you have lost touch with reality and with being a human being. Are you really proud of yourself, that you could actually wound a real live radio personality and get yourself mentioned on the radio. You are the lowest form of subhuman slime! and I am sure you will get what you deserve in the long run. I hope you remember what you have written when you lose a loved one and imagine recieving the kind of mail that Mike has due to this forum !!

Posted by: KarmaGirl ()
Date: August 24, 2005 07:11PM

I’ve never had much faith in the human species, and you bottom feeders have just proven me wrong. Creatures like you cannot be human.

FDRC- If I thought it would be possible for someone like you to have a loved one I would wish a slow and painful death on them, as anyone who can love you deserves to die. I doubt even your mother was ever able to stomach looking at you, which is, perhaps, where your problems stem from. I want you to one day feel the pain of someone being taken away from you, and when that happen you better put it out there for us to find. I hope I’m the first to find it, and I will rip your balls out of you (I’m sure they’ve yet to drop, if you have them at all).

Just remember… It’s all about the Karma, and you have put out the most negative energy possible. The universe will have it’s revenge.

Posted by: barb ()
Date: August 24, 2005 07:32PM

You are one sick s.o.b. If you really think you are funny, you have more than a few screws loose. Maybe your life is so miserable because you have nothing but hatred in your heart, but don't take it out on others. If you don't like Don, then stop listening, stupid! If you think him poking fun at others is the same as your inappropriate nonsense, or people sending him and his son disgusting death threats, thanks to this site publishing his address, you are one sick, twisted fool. I cannot imagine being so full of hatred to even attempt to write the crap you do. You obviosuly are not capable of love or you would have an inkling as to what it may be like to lose someone like that. There is a line and you've gone over it and you suck. Aren't there enough problems in this world without adding to them??

Posted by: Biaaaaatch! Im Rick James! ()
Date: August 24, 2005 07:34PM

Barb,

You have Rick James' agreement!

Date: August 24, 2005 07:41PM

Heydeadfredasrottingcorpse,I DO have a life & I enjoy The Don & Mike Show but I DO have a problem with little dickheads like you who post silly things about a friend of mine who is going thru a tough time.I don't understand why people like you or your friends do stuff like this maybe because you have small penises,can't get any girls or you are jealous of Don.I know you are protected by the First Amendment by saying anything about anyone on the internet...so I can say things about YOU!!! Why don't you tell a little about yourself asswipe? Did you finish choking your chicken today? I guess you can't get any women this is why you spend your time behind your computer downloading porn sites or wishing you were Howard Stern so you can look at naked women because this is the only chance you can see women in the nude or when your mom of sister comes out of the shower you can spank the monkey quickly.DFRC,maybe you are an Opie & Anthony fan who trying to get on their show...or Elliott Seagal fan.I hope bad things happen to you so you can see how it feels when you lose a loved one.One last thing DFRC,go ask your mom if she likes black meat over white meat!

Posted by: not Cary ()
Date: August 24, 2005 07:48PM

the guy who posted the Freda thing is an employee of "Corporate Express"

Posted by: BG ()
Date: August 24, 2005 08:01PM

I Loved the Don and Mike show today it was great. what is so bad about the show they are funny. All of you who don't get that are so lame. And show the man some respect you ASSHATS

Posted by: bg ()
Date: August 24, 2005 08:02PM

I love don and mike u losers u just mad u don't have your own show.

Posted by: Biaaaaatch! Im Rick James! ()
Date: August 24, 2005 08:04PM

Big Black 6'8" Man,

Rick James concurs with what you rap, ma brotha!

Posted by: The More You Gnosis ()
Date: August 24, 2005 08:11PM

Don't you guys realize (Cary, et al) that the guy has no one to really grab onto and vent his anger at the loss of his wife and that this is what you represent for him?

Give the guy (a fellow human guy) a break. You'd scratched a very raw wound when it was fresh. Admit it, say you're sorry and stop antagonizing him.

If you say, "Well, I deleted the address promptly. I cannot help it if others post outrageous stuff! I will not censor!" To which I reply, "Then this is the same as if you'd posted it yourself. You are the proprietor of this establishment. You control the the setting, tone and theme here. Someone decides to deal drugs under your open eyes, then you are guilty, too."

Not saying anything here is illegal. But the idea is moral. Ethical. Merciful. You can control that. You do realize that you would not infringe upon another's civil rights at your personal place, right? Unless you're gov't. Are you gov't? Then no one's civil liberties will be affected.

On the one side: Mercy.
On the other: Some horrendeous need to say vile things.

And you opt to protect the latter?

Let him grieve with his dignity.

Posted by: dfrc_is_an_asshat ()
Date: August 24, 2005 08:41PM

you are the lowest form of scum on the planet. when i see you on the bottom of my shoe i don't even use a stick to scrape you off...i buy a new pair of shoes. you are probably some pathetic little fuck living in mommy and daddy's basement making your keyboard all sticky while reading your ignorant messages over and over again. if i saw you walking down the side of the road i would pull over and kick your ass for drill. i hope the good lord sees fit to make your bung hole never open more than 1/4" so every time you take a shit you are reminded of the pain your mere presence causes others. burn in hell, and quickly please.

dfrc_is_an_asshat aka "sd"

Posted by: Just a shadow ()
Date: August 24, 2005 08:52PM

You will soon feel the love of my Springfeild XD-9

Posted by: common sence ()
Date: August 24, 2005 09:16PM

now i overherd parts of the todays don and mike show. It seems that a caller called up and asked about don's recently decesed wife.Now for any one that might have a brain or compassion, I really find it hard to belive that your spouses death is something that should be asked by callers on a radio show, and should be left out of a radio show. Don got upset and started to fly off the handle. This is truley understandable because if my girlfriend died in the same way I really would not know how to handle it.But anyway don read some of the post on this site. As i started to hear some of these post i found that people are truley desturbing and it sickins me that people would take cheap shots at a man they never met in real life. A man that never did and thing wrong to them personally. And they will truly never know if don is acually like that out of the show. How dare you make asumptions that this man is a dirtbag. And what makes this more apuling is that no one who has put this stuff to hurt a man who has suffered a great loss is appuling. Now the don and mike show is all about riffing on people. And yea its true that they will sometimes go a bit far. But we got to rember that it is a radio show. Nothing more, nothing less. Now i wont try to play the pity card but lets put you into don's shoes. The man has had a travisty that he has said he would not wish on anyone. But it seems that the itlectuals dont think of how big of a loss this is to a human beaing. Think about the one person you love the most. Now for some of you who live in your mother's basement this might not be possible.But back to the topic at hand, Now take that person and take him or her away forever. Yes, time will heal all wounds as they say but to break it down it is still a big wound to heal. So truley you are taking cheap shots at a man who has suffered a great loss and for the ones who are not i applaued you. But for the ones who are im shure satan is wating for you to come down so he can shove hot coles up your ass because that is what you deserve for the rest of eterty you shitballs.

Posted by: Ghost of Christmas Future ()
Date: August 24, 2005 09:33PM

Mr. Wiedemann read your own company's Acceptable Use Policy.
Howzzzz yerrr rezzume?

Posted by: Embla ()
Date: August 24, 2005 09:39PM

I do not believe this. I do not fucking believe this.
I just got home a few minutes ago, and while in the car, had to listen to Don read some of that shit that's been posted here. Don, -if you're seeing this, I want you to know that hearing that stuff ripped my heart out. I know that there's nothing I can say to help to heal the wounds I would, however try to provide some emotional orientation and perspective to this nonsense. It's this: there are monsters in the world. There is Evil in the world. It's just that simple.
I'm not a very religious person, but after having had my soul savaged by a true sociopath earlier this year, I can now say without reservation that some people are just plain Evil, -and I do mean the capitol E thing. They're not crass, insensetive, sick or even crazy. These people are simply bad. That's all there is to it. Please stop beating yourself up over trying to figure this sort of thing out, what motivates them, -in short some kind of reason for why they do what they do, because there is none.
I had to accept this, and it makes looking back on what happened easier. In closing, -and I know it's an awful thing to say, but it's this sort of business that makes me hope there is a hell, so that there's a place for these people to go. Take care, Don. Love, -Dianne.

P.S. Cary, I wanted to barf all over your stupid little condescending message on the home page. Bite me.

Date: August 24, 2005 10:43PM

wow is this bullshit starting all over again?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2005 10:43PM by MrDoctor.

Date: August 24, 2005 10:48PM

Hey, Cary,

I couldn't help but notice that you deleted an entire thread on this board in regards to the backlash generated by the black shit that was said about Don and Freda. As I recall, (and also saved) you claimed to be a first-amendment advocate in your cute little home page text.
ie: "Don: I work in Fairfax City not even a mile away from WJFK. I'd be more than willing to come in and give you a nice lesson on the first amendment."
So, where's your first-amendment passion, now? Huh?
I'd love to hear you come into the WJFK studio and go on air talking about all this. Really.
-Dianne

Posted by: kirk ()
Date: August 24, 2005 11:10PM

don and mike fans (which i am):

by coming here and posting you're making the "problem" worse. by giving attention to any of these people you are stroking their epenis (or evagina in the corpses case) and giving them reason to continue posting. they are trying to push the envelope as far as they think it will go (while being predictable, boring, unoriginal, and not funny). the goal is to offend and disgust you and don as much as they possibly can. coming here to complain is exactly what they want.

stop coming to the site, stop posting, and the "problem" solves itself. let don deal with whatever issues he has with this site on his own, he doesn't need your help.

what happened to "the eagle does not hunt the fly"?

Date: August 24, 2005 11:28PM

Ok, Kirk
So, why did you post?
You know from this afternoon's broadcast that Don (Mike) can't help but come here because this awful stuff that's being said needs closure. I'm just trying to do what I can because I know what it's like to have a huge part of your life torn out of you. It's an indescribable feeling. OK?
-Dianne

Posted by: kirk ()
Date: August 24, 2005 11:45PM

i post to try and educate anyone who don't understand the people who create attention grabbing posts. i'm not pointing a finger at anyone, and obviously i'm a bit of a hypocrite since i posted here after stating i think people (well, d&m fans) shouldn't. i do realize that don and mike can't help but come here to read this stuff, and i don't blame them since they're (well, done mainly) in the middle of this.

but as fans, this show of "support" does nothing but strengthen the people who are attempting to hurt "us". i know it feels good to come here and vent, but what you're doing is adding fuel to the flames; your torment is their glee. that is a fact, and that’s why i posted...to make people who may not know aware of that. so, to the orientals...no disrespect.

Date: August 24, 2005 11:59PM

Dear Kirk,
lol, I get jokes. :)
I know what you're saying that responding to this awful stuff just gives those creeps more gratification, but, on the other hand (she had a wart) I hope that Mike sees some of the support, and that it helps him.
I've never called the show -though I used to produce a couple fringe/black heliocopter programs, and have a lot of tapes I'd like to burn, and believe it or not, tonight is the first time I've ever posted stuff on a forum. I just felt, though, after hearing dear Mike read some of that shit on the air, that I was obligated to do what I can. OK?
-Dianne

Posted by: DayVid ()
Date: August 25, 2005 12:46AM

I want to offer a reward for information on stidman. where is that little fuck? he ain't so tough now

Posted by: kibby ()
Date: August 25, 2005 01:34AM

Are you guys trying to make this guy Don just go crazy and make him leave the show for good. Don might be a rude man but he's only human and there are limits to what a person can take b4 they have a complete break down. Oh well, like anyone will read my post anyway.

Posted by: Susan ()
Date: August 25, 2005 02:38AM

This forum powered by Phorum.

So this forum has no rules? This crap is OK with them?

I don't want this forum shut down but I sure like to see that prick and/or pricks brougt to the ground.

The guy who posted the addy and the guy who said he was the corspe (they might be the same peeps)...how you can let them get away with this is unbelievable.

One last thought...Anyone offended by the crap posted and wishing bad things on the posted and/or their families...Don't do that...makes you no better than them.

The best revenge is living well.

Posted by: ray from Oquawka,IL ()
Date: August 25, 2005 06:45AM

If they allow shit like this to happen, why don't you people use a different site? If you ask me the webmasters are just as bad as the idiots that said those things. I hope their dicks shrivelup and fall off from STD's of all types. Just hope they don't pass it to the back-alley hores the pay to sleep with them.

Posted by: Wonk your Willy ()
Date: August 25, 2005 07:57AM

Your Royal Suckiness, when will your mother be getting that post term abortion?

Date: August 25, 2005 11:15AM

Hey, look at all the Don fans posting in hopes of having their own stuff read on the radio. Lots of threats. Did someone even mention that Don may kill someone? Could that be considered a threat? You people need a life. Part of your first ammendment right is that you don't have to read all that it written or hear all that is said. You can tune it out if you wish. Instead you choose to come to this forum and berate folks. Fuck off.

Posted by: max ()
Date: August 25, 2005 11:35AM

Mr Sorce,I am terribly sorry you have to put up with such low lifes at this terrible time in your life.I believe it is just jealousy.Jealous of what you have obtained in your life and the fact you were lucky enough to spend half your life with such a lovely lady.The closest these fools could come to that is maybe a dog in heat at the local pound.If this is the best Fairfax has to offer,they should change their slogan to Virginia is for Assholes.Take care.

Date: August 25, 2005 11:41AM

Paperpusher: Fuck off yourself.

How's that for 1st amendment rights.

Date: August 25, 2005 11:50AM

suits me.

Date: August 25, 2005 11:58AM

Great.

Date: August 25, 2005 12:20PM

ok then

Date: August 25, 2005 12:37PM

How about that.

Date: August 25, 2005 12:51PM

cool

Posted by: TheILoveD&MGuy ()
Date: August 25, 2005 01:18PM

I LOVE DON AND MIKE!

Date: August 25, 2005 01:56PM

The big question is, why does Don keep bringing this shit up on the air. It's like he wants it to continue (think about that one). If he'd just ignore it, it WOULD go away - he knows that, so WHY?

He is certainly not the first media personality to suffer a trgic loss, nor is he the first to endure the hateful, hurtful public comments, but you would think he was by the way he goes on and on about it. A true professional would just ignore it. Hell, I'd ignore it if it happened to me - why continue to subject yourself to the abuse? And don't say that he CAN'T ignore it. Nobody is forcing him to read these posts - he, for some weird reason, chooses to. And calls to the show - until this thing blows over - screen them, so you don't have the nut jobs calling in! REACTING THE WAY HE DOES JUST MAKES IT WORSE AND HE KNOWS IT!

Like I said, think about it. Somehow, it doesnt make sense. Why does Don continue to acknowledge this shit when he KNOWS it just makes it worse? Is it some kind of self-destructive behavior, or what?

Date: August 25, 2005 01:56PM

I LOVE DON AND MIKE!

Posted by: NotTheILoveD&MGuy ()
Date: August 25, 2005 02:02PM

Because he hurts and he needs to feel feelings of any sort again. Even the destructive ones feed the pleasure/pain cycle. Ultimately, he will find peace, but it won't be here. It will be at home, where the simplicity of life penetrates his soul and his onness with his wife lives on in her memory. When THAT ceases to be a painful memory and becomes pleasurable, he will smile.

Date: August 25, 2005 02:03PM

I LOVE DON AND MIKE!

Date: August 25, 2005 02:03PM

he's a ratings whore and for a lack of anything entertaining to talk about, he is borrowing the highly entertaining postings from here.

Date: August 25, 2005 02:04PM

I LOVE DON AND MIKE!

Date: August 25, 2005 02:23PM

To the "NotTheILoveD&MGuy" - That's a very insightful analyses, but I don't think the reason Don refuses to let this go is that deep. I really think it's a combination of self-destructive behavior and a desperate need for attention.

Not only that but, it's EXTREMELY selfish of Don to bring this shit up. Selfish because Bart has to listen to it, Big Freda has to listen to it and so do other family members and loved ones who in reality, Don should be trying to shield from all this crap. Think about that one!

If he truly cared about his family and THEIR feelings, I guarantee you, he'd ignore this shit, instead of bringing it up over and over again! Don, in my opinion, is a VERY egocentric and selfish person and his recent behavior only confirms that belief.

Date: August 25, 2005 02:24PM

I LOVE DON AND MIKE!

Posted by: Jerry Ferrara ()
Date: August 25, 2005 02:27PM

An Open Letter to Don Geronimo

Don, if the show is so hard to do right now, please stay home until you feel up to dealing with the good, the bad and the ugly of being a public figure who, in all honesty created enough bad karma over the years by hiding behind the microphone through bullying callers, making fun of innocent guests who felt that they were being interviewed by a serious radio show, placing personals in the Washington Blade and relentless attacks on people like Jerry Lewis and Larry King. Remember, payback is a bitch. You have call screeners, a delay and a dump button...why don't you use them with people like the guy from Idaho called yesterday?

Is it tasteless that people are sending dead flowers and nasty cards to you and Bart? Sure, but are you really surprised? What kind of karma did you think that you earned given the way that you have treated people over the years. Simply stating the 'Don Geronimo' is a radio personality is a cop out and you know it. You are not a movie actor playing a role. No matter how you try to spin it Mike Sorce and Don Geronimo are the same person. While I agree that posting your address at sites like FFU may be inappropriate, the fact is that this is public information and sites like zabasearch provide this and more in a heartbeat. Should you be concerned about stalkers who drive by your house? Possibly, but threatening people on the air is not cool and the psychophants who are looking to crucify the webmaster and certain posters at FFU really need to be careful. What is Mike going to do, get the Manassas mafia to give these people cement shoes?

Please stop acting like an innocent victim in all of this. Maybe if you were really honest you would apologize for being an asshat over the years and show some humility. Until then, I think that you are going to hear a lot more from people who know that they can set you off and send you whimpering back to the bat cave. Regards, Jerry.

Date: August 25, 2005 02:31PM

Well thought out and well said, Jerry!

Date: August 25, 2005 02:36PM

And you say it's not deep? Re-read your words carefully and imagine the "sphere of influence" he posesses. His reach is great OUTSIDE his body, but inside, he can barely see through the anguish. So he reaches outside to find something that will help him inside. He has always been an "If it feels good, do it" type of guy, so that is the tool he is using. But this painful, destruction of himself is a merely "De-construction" process in order to help himself cope and come to terms with his new reality.
Ever notice how persons who have just lost loved ones can be interviewed on the Today Show or television right after it happens? Their reality hasn't set in yet and they are not able to put up their defence mechanisms yet. He's moving beyond that now and needing to learn to be himself tyhe way he always has been.
But the "angry" still feels too good to let go. And that's ok. His family understands and will not abandon him.

Of course, You knew I'd say that didn't you?

Date: August 25, 2005 02:36PM

I LOVE DON AND MIKE!

Date: August 25, 2005 02:53PM

Jerry Ferrara Wrote:
> An Open Letter to Don Geronimo
>
> Don, if the show is so hard to do right now,
> please stay home until you feel up to dealing with
> the good, the bad and the ugly of being a public
> figure who, in all honesty created enough bad
> karma over the years by hiding behind the
> microphone through bullying callers, making fun of
> innocent guests who felt that they were being
> interviewed by a serious radio show, placing
> personals in the Washington Blade and relentless
> attacks on people like Jerry Lewis and Larry King.
> Remember, payback is a bitch. You have call
> screeners, a delay and a dump button...why don't
> you use them with people like the guy from Idaho
> called yesterday?
>
> Is it tasteless that people are sending dead
> flowers and nasty cards to you and Bart? Sure,
> but are you really surprised? What kind of karma
> did you think that you earned given the way that
> you have treated people over the years. Simply
> stating the 'Don Geronimo' is a radio personality
> is a cop out and you know it. You are not a movie
> actor playing a role. No matter how you try to
> spin it Mike Sorce and Don Geronimo are the same
> person. While I agree that posting your address
> at sites like FFU may be inappropriate, the fact
> is that this is public information and sites like
> zabasearch provide this and more in a heartbeat.
> Should you be concerned about stalkers who drive
> by your house? Possibly, but threatening people
> on the air is not cool and the psychophants who
> are looking to crucify the webmaster and certain
> posters at FFU really need to be careful. What is
> Mike going to do, get the Manassas mafia to give
> these people cement shoes?
>
> Please stop acting like an innocent victim in all
> of this. Maybe if you were really honest you would
> apologize for being an asshat over the years and
> show some humility. Until then, I think that you
> are going to hear a lot more from people who know
> that they can set you off and send you whimpering
> back to the bat cave. Regards, Jerry.

after the first sentence i decided to agree with you totaly. i didnt bother to read the rest and i am willing to say i agree to everything you said. goodjob

Date: August 25, 2005 02:54PM

RE: JerryF: "Please stop acting like an innocent victim in all of this. Maybe if you were really honest you would apologize for being an asshat over the years and show some humility. Until then, I think that you are going to hear a lot more from people who know that they can set you off and send you whimpering back to the bat cave. Regards, Jerry."

Great Idea. BUt don't lose the show over it, most of us LOVE to hear Don go off! Gulp hard on the urge to make it personal, Find things to get angry at that are not individual people related (Save that for next season!) and do the show as you always have; in character, and confident as hell!

Date: August 25, 2005 02:56PM

I LOVE DON AND MIKE!

Posted by: Rajneesh Raj ()
Date: August 25, 2005 03:00PM

Who doesn't ?

Date: August 25, 2005 03:07PM

I LOVE DON AND MIKE!

Pages: Previous1234AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.