HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819AllNext
Current Page: 15 of 19
Re: Stabbing in Rose Hill
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: August 06, 2011 09:30PM

lets hope so cause y'all certainly seem to have a problem figuring that out..............

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: FunAndGames ()
Date: August 07, 2011 05:14AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------

> @Fun - if you think ppl with an opinion are
> scummier than ppl who fight with weapons behind
> shopping centers, then that says a lot about
> ya...........

I didn't say that, there ya go twisting words again, your comment didn't say anything about fighting at the shopping center!!......But yeah I do think you are just as scummy as Steven Smith since you brought it up! :)

D.R.A.M.A..Equals
(D)umb (R)etards (A)sking for (M)ore (A)ttention and sadly it's not age discriminating either.. remind you of anyone?------------ yep sure does- GORDON!

Posted by: Folsom ()
Date: August 07, 2011 09:34AM

Hey Miss Gordon, how about you actually try responding to the points I made?

What would possess you to post a photo of an informal memorial for this kid? Did you just do that for laughs? Even you should be capable of dimly understanding what incredibly bad taste that exhibits.

Since you claim to have children (which boggles my mind), how would you like it if one of them was murdered and some half-wit hiding behind a keyboard kept posting photos of them? Of course, this is where you smugly respond, "My darlings would never get in a fight behind a 7/11."

You probably think you're actually being funny...

Isn't it time for you to post another LoLz/Corgi/Butthurt Report photo?

Posted by: wtfover ()
Date: August 07, 2011 10:58AM

The picture is certainly more relevant to the discussion than your bullshit is, so lay off Gordon you yard ape.

Posted by: Folsom ()
Date: August 07, 2011 11:11AM

You sound like a Rose Hill yard ape, yourself

Meet me behind the 7/11! I'll kick your ass!

LoLz

Date: August 07, 2011 11:48AM

I'll meet you there in 2 hours slapnuts. Need time to lock up my 2 pounds of pot, 10K in drug money, and bunker of malt liquor in my safe, then grab a golf club and wait for a phone call from Randy/Sandy/Toney. To all my pot-puffing buddies out there - if for some reason I should lose my initial foray into the Rose Hill 7-11 fight club please keep making excuses for my wigger-wannabe behavior, come up with some crazy-ass conspiracy theories and most of all create a shitty memorial for me next to the 7-11 complete with bunkers of malt liquor and dollar store teddy bears.

Date: August 07, 2011 01:32PM

wtfover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The picture is certainly more relevant to the
> discussion than your bullshit is, so lay off
> Gordon THE yard ape.

Nice to see you agree Gordo is a yard ape!! :D, Now with that said, Nobody REALLY cares what you have to say,
Your words don't matter anyway
So grow up, get a life little girl or little boy which ever you are & go away K !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2011 01:59PM by FunAndGames.

Date: August 07, 2011 01:52PM

wtfover Wrote:
> I'll meet you there in 2 hours slapnuts. Need
> time to drive to my house pick up my murderous
> little brother then put together our two
brains what little there is and figure out
what weapons to use this time. also need to
call what few friends we have ask them to
post lies and rumors about you on here, so
when we stab you 12 times, we can claim self
defense again like the first time!

I see SOMEBODY drank a little too much stupid juice for breakfast this morning. and made so many mistakes with your story so fixed it for ya K ! :D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2011 01:55PM by FunAndGames.

Date: August 07, 2011 02:38PM

Fun And Games = FAG.

Were you Wyatt's boyfriend, weirdo?

Date: August 07, 2011 03:19PM

wtfover Wrote:

Oh no! I lost my helmet and the short bus left without me! Where is my bib? This is bad day! A very bad day!

Sucks to be you! LOL :D

Date: August 07, 2011 03:51PM

F.A.G., do you have a point to make?

Date: August 07, 2011 04:07PM

@Folsom - you didnt make any points in yr orig. post.
@wtf - only point around here would be on Fun or Folsom's head, y'know?
@Fun.............
Attachments:
this pic makes more sense.jpg

Date: August 07, 2011 04:09PM

so we are taking bets...........is this page all gonna be about how I suck, or is someone going actually get back on topic? Or will this simply be the last post and ppl will let this thread die out?

Up to y'all to decide - me? I'll continue to answer posts directed at me - so if you want this thread to continue, just keep on keepin' on

LoLz

Date: August 07, 2011 04:44PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> so we are taking bets...........is this page all
> gonna be about how I suck, or is someone going
> actually get back on topic? Or will this simply
> be the last post and ppl will let this thread die
> out?
>
> Up to y'all to decide - me? I'll continue to
> answer posts directed at me - so if you want this
> thread to continue, just keep on keepin' on
>
> LoLz

Wow , You finally admitted what we have all been saying YOU SUCK!.... Until Wyatt gets the justice he deserves I am sure people will continue to make posts to remind everyone He was MURDERED!! and The Murder walked free....

And of course you will continue to make your presence known, That is what Scum Sucking Losers who have to be the Center of Attention do....

I see your puppy dog Mephisto finally left, I am sure if you ask WTFOVER they would be more then willing to fill the position, since they are just as much a asshole as you are :D

" It's all Fun and Games till Someone gets Hurt "

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2011 04:47PM by FunAndGames.

Posted by: stranger ()
Date: August 07, 2011 05:51PM

Okay, I'm not here to defend or degrade Wyatt & his family. I didn't know him personally, but my brothers did. I have to say, his death was a major eye opener to them. And though its horrible that something like this had to happen to someone so young, I hope that others can learn from it as well. Yes, Wyatt was involved with drugs & whatever else he was into, but a lot of kids these days are, so what makes him any different? I can't believe all the negative posts on here, it's so pathetic. I think everyone needs to grow up and realize that no matter what, Wyatt had family & friends who loved him so much. You wouldn't people saying nasty things about you and your mother, would you? No matter your opinion, this should have been a post to memorialize his life, not criticize it. Shame on all of you. I'm disgusted.

RIP Wyatt.

& to Ms. Fuller & Wyatt's Family: I am so sorry for your loss. It's hard enough losing a loved one from natural causes or diseases, so I couldn't imagine losing my child in this way. You're all in my thoughts & prayers.

Posted by: Fing fang foom ()
Date: August 07, 2011 07:06PM

If I was a piece of shit criminal that sold drugs to kids, robbed kids, chased people with baseball bats, carried a knife, and did dumb shit like knife fight in dirty alleys, I'd say people would be justified in saying I am a piece of shit that would still be alive if I wasn't such a fuck up. Natural selection, baby.

Posted by: Fulsome Prism ()
Date: August 07, 2011 08:48PM

@GordonBlvd...you can't even answer Folsom's questions. I think you're afraid of a proud intelligent black woman. I

Posted by: Glad ()
Date: August 07, 2011 08:50PM

I didn't know him personally, but my brothers did. I have to say, his death was a major eye opener to them.
Glad to hear something positive came out from a ill decision. Can only hope there will be many more that realizes that a ill decision has major consequences; hopefully not death but the reality is there. Many need to remember the ill decisions that ALL of these boys made. Do well in life and keep it clean.....

Posted by: Red Drank ()
Date: August 07, 2011 09:56PM

@Gordonblvd...why do you type "y'all"? Is that an attempt at being folksy, humorous, what?

It's as lame as your constant "LoLz"...

You're obviously not an English teacher.

Date: August 07, 2011 10:36PM

Fing fang foom Wrote:
> If I was a piece of shit criminal that sold drugs
> to kids, robbed kids, chased people with baseball
> bats, carried a knife, and did dumb shit like
> knife fight in dirty alleys, I'd say people would
> be justified in saying I am a piece of shit that
> would still be alive if I wasn't such a fuck up.
> Natural selection, baby.

So because he made mistakes in his life, does that make it okay to brutally stab him 12 times? I don't think so. Like I said, I didn't know him personally, so I cannot say whether or not he did whatever is claimed, but what can you say for a young kid? He was only 18, and though you should know better than to do stupid things at that age, people make mistakes. Nobody's perfect. We all make mistakes, though the severity varies. In this case, both of the boys were in the wrong & made a MAJOR mistake. Both lives were ruined along with the lives of their families. Wyatt may have lost his life, but I can't imagine how the other kid feels. I couldn't go on day after day knowing that I killed somebody, whether it was self defense or not. That has to be traumatizing for someone so young.

Everyone can have their own opinion, after all, we're all entitled to one. My opinion is that people should have a little more respect for his loved ones & not post such BS on the internet. It can't feel good to have to read all these negative comments. They should just be able to remember them how they want & think of the good times, & not have to hear about him being a "piece of shit criminal" or a "drug dealer". Just sayin'.

Posted by: Collector ()
Date: August 08, 2011 12:21AM

Fing fang foom Wrote:
> I admit it I am a piece of shit criminal that sells drugs
> to kids, robs kids, chases people with baseball
> bats, carries a knife, and does dumb shit like
> knife fight in dirty alleys, I'd say people would
> be justified in saying I am a piece of shit that
> deserves to in jail since I am such a fuck up.

First step is admitting you have a problem, so good for you!!! :>

Posted by: @Stranger ()
Date: August 08, 2011 06:30AM

stranger Wrote:
>
> So because he made mistakes in his life, does that
> make it okay to brutally stab him 12 times? I
> don't think so. Like I said, I didn't know him
> personally, so I cannot say whether or not he did
> whatever is claimed, but what can you say for a
> young kid? He was only 18, and though you should
> know better than to do stupid things at that age,
> people make mistakes. Nobody's perfect. We all
> make mistakes, though the severity varies. In this
> case, both of the boys were in the wrong & made a
> MAJOR mistake. Both lives were ruined along with
> the lives of their families. Wyatt may have lost
> his life, but I can't imagine how the other kid
> feels. I couldn't go on day after day knowing that
> I killed somebody, whether it was self defense or
> not. That has to be traumatizing for someone so
> young.
>
> Everyone can have their own opinion, after all,
> we're all entitled to one. My opinion is that
> people should have a little more respect for his
> loved ones & not post such BS on the internet. It
> can't feel good to have to read all these negative
> comments. They should just be able to remember
> them how they want & think of the good times, &
> not have to hear about him being a "piece of shit
> criminal" or a "drug dealer". Just sayin'.

Though I believe you meant well, you are wrong on 2 levels. 1) Is Wyatt was not in the wrong, David and Steven Smith were, Steven admitted to police that on the night he murdered Wyatt, they were out targeting him to attack him. David started the argument at 7/11. When later after Randy called Wyatt and whatever he said caused Wyatt to grab a club and run outside, it was Steven Smith who stabbed Wyatt 12 times even the judge said that there was enough evidence to conclude it was Malice. The length of wounds being one. As far as the reason for there attack on Wyatt it was bullshit. Both of the boys who were with Smith the night his pre paid
cell phone was stolen and IPOD, told police as well that wyatt did not touch any of them or take anything from them.As We all know one lied under oath and said he was wrong Yeah OK ...I am sure he was "bullied" into changing his story.

2nd) No I don't think either one of them feels "bad".... David stood up in the courtroom and clapped and after the judge who was livid gave him a day in jail
for contempt of court the a****** looks to Wyatt's family and says "Who's laughing now, Bitches!.... Steven and his family had every chance to do a on camera interview with Channel 7 news, which he felt truly sorry for what he did and his family as well, they wouldn't have said "Get off our Property".....

Date: August 08, 2011 11:19AM

> Though I believe you meant well, you are wrong on
> 2 levels. 1) Is Wyatt was not in the wrong, David
> and Steven Smith were, Steven admitted to police
> that on the night he murdered Wyatt, they were out
> targeting him to attack him. David started the
> argument at 7/11. When later after Randy called
> Wyatt and whatever he said caused Wyatt to grab a
> club and run outside, it was Steven Smith who
> stabbed Wyatt 12 times even the judge said that
> there was enough evidence to conclude it was
> Malice. The length of wounds being one. As far as
> the reason for there attack on Wyatt it was
> bullshit. Both of the boys who were with Smith the
> night his pre paid
> cell phone was stolen and IPOD, told police as
> well that wyatt did not touch any of them or take
> anything from them.As We all know one lied under
> oath and said he was wrong Yeah OK ...I am sure he
> was "bullied" into changing his story.
>
> ....
> 2nd) No I don't think either one of them feels
> "bad".... David stood up in the courtroom and
> clapped and after the judge who was livid gave him
> a day in jail
> for contempt of court the a****** looks to Wyatt's
> family and says "Who's laughing now, Bitches!....
> Steven and his family had every chance to do a on
> camera interview with Channel 7 news, which he
> felt truly sorry for what he did and his family as
> well, they wouldn't have said "Get off our
> Property".....

1. Wyatt was not a completely innocent person either. He may not have been in the wrong in this case, but there was obviously a reason for those boys to target him. I'm not saying he deserved it, because God knows he didn't. You just have to think about the whole reason behind the situation. That's what I meant when I said that both kids were in the wrong. Both of them made bad choices in their lives that lead them to that day.

2. I never questioned whether or not they had any remorse, because I've heard the story & clearly they did not. All I was trying to say was that you can't go on living a normal life after brutally murdering someone. You can't just erase that memory, well, unless you're a pyscho. But if you can make the decision to do what was done, then you have no choice but to live with it. That's all I was trying to say about that.

Posted by: @stranger ()
Date: August 09, 2011 12:25AM

Just what bad choices is Wyatt made?? He had his GED, he wasn't in trouble or on probation, even as a kid / teenager either. David Smith has a record, Steven Smith is on probation, one of the charges he had was assault with a deadly weapon. He also has a history of attacking other kids. There was comment on The Kingstowne Patch by a parent of a child he beat up. There Father has a charge for Domestic Violence. Guess the apple didn't fall to far from that tree.......

Posted by: Chucklebox ()
Date: August 10, 2011 02:41PM

Wyatt sucked dick to pay off drug debts. How do I know, well, he sucked my dick. Don't know how well you all really knew Wyatt but he was a real piece of shit. The only one who would stick up for him are other pieces of shit.

Posted by: to chucklebox ()
Date: August 10, 2011 02:43PM

he couldn't have sucked your dick since you need a magnifying glass to even prove you have one, so fuck off Smith fucker

Date: August 11, 2011 04:24PM

@chucklebox-- Nothing to Say Except Since You Smith's already have a Murderer in the family,not surprising you all have stupid ass idiots as well, starting with you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2011 04:25PM by FunAndGames.

Date: August 13, 2011 07:24AM

U.S.
Police Arrest Dozens After Teen Curfew in Philadelphia Takes Effect
Published August 12, 2011
| FoxNews.com
Print Email Share Comments
PHILADELPHIA – Philadelphia police were being kept busy Friday night arresting dozens of teens caught breaking the city's new 9:00pm curfew.
Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter enacted the new curfew after three incidents of random attacks by groups of teens in Old City, Center City, and Fairmount Park.
According to The Philadelphia Inquirer, 15 teens who had been arrested after breaking the curfew were being held at Center City's 6th District by about 10:30pm local time.
Another 15 were being transported to the same station and 20 were being taken to the 3rd District.
In West Philadelphia's 18th District, police said there had been no arrests.
"Minors who are caught breaking curfew will be sent home, brought home or transported to a police station where their parents will be contacted," the city said in a press release. "Minors may be issued a citation with a $100 to $300 fine for a first offense."
The curfew applies to Center City and University City.
Nutter says parents of teens who participate in the attacks will face legal sanctions. The mayor adds that programs at youth centers and help for parents will be offered as curfew enforcement continues, MyFoxPhilly.com reports.
Despite the new efforts to contain the mob violence, only four of the 11 attacks since 2008 reportedly occurred after the new curfew hours, MyFoxPhilly.com reports.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/12/teen-mob-violence-sparks-curfew-in-philadelphia/#ixzz1UuPuyAy0

Maybe if this law had been active here in Alexandria last October this could have been prevented. Let's try and get one passed now to try and prevent this in the future. If anyone is interested in helping me try and get WYATT"s LAW passed send me a Private Message.

Posted by: What? ()
Date: August 13, 2011 09:14AM

Date: August 13, 2011 07:24AM
If anyone is interested in helping me try and get WYATT"s LAW
Dear God do you honestly believe that a law would be passed in the name of a drug dealer? Which is a well known fact in this area.

Date: August 13, 2011 09:20AM

OMG - so kids, get this - now ALL OF YOU have to be in by curfew cause of just TWO of you

That sounds fair, right?

the mayor of one of the LARGEST CITIES IN THE COUNTRY , one with historically one of the HIGHEST MURDER RATES in the country, made this law after GROUPS of teens attacked ppl in the MIDDLE of their downtown - and that's simply not happening here so why should all the teens of Fairfax be punished just cause Wyatt was stupid enough to get caught up in his robbing spree?

You know, all of Wyatt's friends NEVER did any retribution crap this whole summer long - hasnt been any attacks other than interweb ones. graffito and littering - so why should they be punished further when they actually have been handling their friends death pretty well?

Funny that I'm the one saying this, but it's actually the FRIENDS AND FAMILY of Wyatt Campbell (yes, the same ones I rank on) that prove to me that a law like the one enacted in Philadelphia is unnecessary. Dont that beat all...........

Posted by: The Truth is Out There ()
Date: August 13, 2011 08:17PM

Gordon, Seriously you dont know shit about what you are talking about. Besides do you honestly believe that EVERYONE is going to WAKEUP and smell the coffee because you said too, gimme me a break. You are nothing more then a annoying little boil on the ass of society with nothing better to do then judge others, espec others that are dead. really and truley it is not of yours or anyones business what happened that night except for the parties invovled. Explain one thing to me though all I keep hearing about is WYATT WYATT WYATT, What about STEVEN STEVEN STEVEN... he killed him, he stabbed him, he left him there to die like he did not even matter. why not comment on that for awhile

Date: August 13, 2011 11:38PM

@What- Unless you can prove what you are saying STFU.....I am so sick and tired of all of you Smith Relatives and Friends and just plain stupid ass people spreading your lies about Wyatt, The Murderer was set free, so stop spreading your poison now.

@Gordon- Blah, Blah, Blah, We know your drill, Wyatt was this, Wyatt was that. All us Wyatt supporters are Idiots, WE GET IT, Now STFU go find another forum to piss off.

Posted by: One Sided ()
Date: August 14, 2011 10:03AM

.I am so sick and tired of all of you Smith Relatives and Friends and just plain stupid ass people spreading your lies about Wyatt,
FAG how are they lies when it's been printed and even his own friends and the kids that knew him from the surrounding neighborhoods have made comments on these threads. Why is it that you constantly think that any comment against the Campbell boy is from a Smith relative? Do you realize that the same accusation can be said about you. And what people that knew the Campbell boy can make statements but not anyone that knew the Smith boy, are you always a one sided person in life? There are 2 sides to these boys so who are you to say what comments are right or wrong. The problem with you and a few others, most of the people involved in this tragedy have moved on so you need to do the same, just beating a dead horse into the ground.

Date: August 14, 2011 10:29AM

One Sided Wrote:
> .I am so sick and tired of all of you Smith
> Relatives and Friends and just plain stupid ass
> people spreading your lies about Wyatt,
> FAG how are they lies when it's been printed and
> even his own friends and the kids that knew him
> from the surrounding neighborhoods have made
> comments on these threads. Why is it that you
> constantly think that any comment against the
> Campbell boy is from a Smith relative? Do you
> realize that the same accusation can be said about
> you. And what people that knew the Campbell boy
> can make statements but not anyone that knew the
> Smith boy, are you always a one sided person in
> life? There are 2 sides to these boys so who are
> you to say what comments are right or wrong. The
> problem with you and a few others, most of the
> people involved in this tragedy have moved on so
> you need to do the same, just beating a dead horse
> into the ground.

I really don't care what you think of me to be honest, The fact of the matter is No I did not know either kid, BUT I do what is right and what is wrong, It is a sad fuckin day when a Murder Victim gets the blame for his own death. That 15 year old didn't just kill him or even kill him in self defense, he MURDERED him, he stabbed him 12 times!!!!!!! and after reading where one of the stab wounds was, it made me sick to my stomach....

Truth is I think Wyatt got a shitty deal, people came on here and started trashing him from day 1, calling him everything under the sun, It does not take a genius to figure out a lot of those posts were to make him look like scum and Steven Smith like a Poor misunderstood boy, Horseshit, he admitted to targeting Wyatt THAT NIGHT to ATTACK HIM!!!!!

Gimme a break .... Who has moved on???? The Smiths???? I am sure they have he got off scott free. though I would find it hard to believe Wyatt Campbell's Mom has moved ON......Who could when they lose their child, and espec the way he was taken.

Besides if this thread bothers you so much stay the hell away then.. Take that "IT" Gordo with you....

Posted by: wftover ()
Date: August 14, 2011 01:03PM

I wonder if the Wyatt apologists like FaG are so beligerant because deep down they blame themselves for what happened. If they were as good as ignoring the facts, being enablers, and making excuses for Wyatt when he was alive as they are after his unfortunate demise then they were doing not doing Wyatt any favors. Just listen to them:

"Wyatt wasn't a drug dealer, he just sold pot to his friends"

"Wyatt didn't stash $10K of cash in a safe because he sold drugs, he didn't trust banks"

"Wyatt didn't rob those kids, he just sat there and watched while his buddies bullied, manhandled, and robbed kids 5-7 years younger than them (some real bad-asses there)"

"Wyatt didn't get kicked out of school, the school administrators weren't doing their jobs"

"Wyatt didn't burn down the Rose Hill ES playground, he just liked the way plastic smelled when you put a match to it"

Ok, I'm exaggerating a bit on that last one, but you get the point. Maybe if you 'friends' would have sat Wyatt down and told him that hanging out with losers and creeps like Randy/Sandy/Toney/Rastass, chasing someone down an alley with a baseball bat, and participating in the robbery of the younger brother of a known psycho was leading him down a path that could lead to some very unfortunate consequences he'd still be alive today. With 'friends' like that, who needs enemies?

Posted by: @wtfover ()
Date: August 14, 2011 01:40PM

wftover Wrote:
> I wonder if the Wyatt apologists like FaG are so
> beligerant because deep down they blame themselves
> for what happened. If they were as good as
> ignoring the facts, being enablers, and making
> excuses for Wyatt when he was alive as they are
> after his unfortunate demise then they were doing
> not doing Wyatt any favors. Just listen to them:
>
> "Wyatt wasn't a drug dealer, he just sold pot to
> his friends"
>
> "Wyatt didn't stash $10K of cash in a safe because
> he sold drugs, he didn't trust banks"
>
> "Wyatt didn't rob those kids, he just sat there
> and watched while his buddies bullied, manhandled,
> and robbed kids 5-7 years younger than them (some
> real bad-asses there)"
>
> "Wyatt didn't get kicked out of school, the school
> administrators weren't doing their jobs"
>
> "Wyatt didn't burn down the Rose Hill ES
> playground, he just liked the way plastic smelled
> when you put a match to it"
>
> Ok, I'm exaggerating a bit on that last one, but
> you get the point. Maybe if you 'friends' would
> have sat Wyatt down and told him that hanging out
> with losers and creeps like
> Randy/Sandy/Toney/Rastass, chasing someone down an
> alley with a baseball bat, and participating in
> the robbery of the younger brother of a known
> psycho was leading him down a path that could lead
> to some very unfortunate consequences he'd still
> be alive today. With 'friends' like that, who
> needs enemies?

I could think of some rude remark, but don't need too. Really your nasty bitchy sparkles through your words... BTW you really need to work on new material you have already typed that word for word and over and over and over again...... I mean if you really want to be known as another RAINMAN feel free....

Posted by: @wtfover ()
Date: August 14, 2011 01:44PM

Before The Grammar Nazi GORDO appears let me make a correction :

I meant to say Your Rude Bitchy "ATTITUDE" sparkles through.....

Posted by: Well Said ()
Date: August 14, 2011 02:49PM

Posted by: wftover ()
Date: August 14, 2011 01:03PM
Maybe if you 'friends' would have sat Wyatt down and told him that hanging out with losers and creeps like Randy/Sandy/Toney/Rastass, chasing someone down an alley with a baseball bat, and participating in the robbery of the younger brother of a known psycho was leading him down a path that could lead to some very unfortunate consequences he'd still be alive today. With 'friends' like that, who needs enemies?

Well said!

Date: August 14, 2011 06:27PM

@Truth - dont judge ppl, I judge their ACTIONS. Maybe one day you will be capable of differentiating between the two. And you cant be serious that ppl outside the family have no business talking about this - now THAT'S a huge chunk of Grade A Prime bullshit there LoLz

@Fun - click that "X" or complain to the site admin if you think you have a valid point against me. Otherwise, you need to STFU yourself and grow up. It's an open forum and you cant just cry mommy just cause you dont like others opinions, k?

@One Sided - as the great William Shakespeare once said: "there is no sense in beating a dead horse........except for, of course, the sheer pleasure of it" :)

@wtf - the best part is that FaG wants to punish ALL the kids in the county over this - but it's ok in her head for a GROWN ADULT to decide to leave their house with weapons to go behind a shopping center to fight a kid - that's logical...........talk about WTF, eh?

@ "@wtf" nobody cares about yr typos

pic unrelated
Attachments:
schrodingers cat is off today.jpg

Posted by: Pooter Tang ()
Date: August 14, 2011 06:29PM

It is a damn sad week in America, when 2 Murders walk free. 1) Casey Anthony & 2) Steven Smith. What the hell kind of message are we sending to Parents who can't handle their kids, for whatever reason. Crying, Yelling, or just being a kid. Or teenagers that have a issue with another, that sure go ahead and Kill them.

I have read a lot of posts on here, sorted thru the good ones and the trash ( Gordon and Mephisto). You two are the biggest jerks on the internet I have ever since, it had nothing to do with The title of the forum, it has to with the fact you are rude, and mean, vulgar and when called on it, you care wolf, " what did we do" i can almost hear the voice of Urkel as you say it.

FYI You all should quit while you can, you will never win in a battle of words and wits with Bystander, it is clear from reading the post, who the one with intelligence is.

I know I for one will be wearing a blue ribbon in honor of Wyatt and will continue till someone is brought to justice for his murder. As well as a purple one for Caylee for the same reasons.

Also I will be protesting at Edison, I for one will not allow my child back at that school as long as a Murderer is there roaming the halls.

You all can say whatever you want about Wyatt Campbell as far as your personal opinion of him, It did not give Steven Smith the right to end his life. The whole we didn't want to tell our parents we were out that late, great so that shows lack of good parenting, because as kids they should know they can come to US as PARENTS no matter what. So what if he would have been grounded for awhile. at least the police would have been called I would hope. Then maybe none of this would have happened.

Date: August 14, 2011 06:40PM

anyone who compares this case to the Casey Anthony case is a cpl scoops shy of an ice cream sundae

either way, that above thread was "Posted by: SunshineAndLollipops ()
Date: July 11, 2011 11:38PM" here:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/501091/page-8.html

Posted by: Hmmmmm ()
Date: August 14, 2011 06:53PM

either way, that above thread was "Posted by: SunshineAndLollipops ()
Date: July 11, 2011 11:38PM" here:

Could it be the same person, FAG-Fun and Games?

Posted by: HGS ()
Date: August 14, 2011 07:53PM

It would be interesting to know if the teen lived in subsidized housing. Gerry Connolly and Sharon Bulova have increased the number of low income housing in Fairfax County and when you bring in low income residents....you bring in low income problems.

Posted by: BLAME_GAME ()
Date: August 14, 2011 07:55PM

Yes, lets blame the democrats and the poor for murder. Its Gerry Connolly's fault. He must have allowed some low income democrat loving illegal or trailer trash into our perfect community. We are better than the rest of you because we are fairfax VA.

Posted by: jleary1 ()
Date: August 14, 2011 08:01PM

I'm sorry, but when did Murder become a "low income" problem? Only poor people kill each other? Hmm... that's interesting.... Lemme guess, u probably believe only blacks and hispanics kill people, also right?

Posted by: skinswitabullet ()
Date: August 14, 2011 08:16PM

HGS Wrote:
> It would be interesting to know if the teen lived
> in subsidized housing. Gerry Connolly and Sharon
> Bulova have increased the number of low income
> housing in Fairfax County and when you bring in
> low income residents....you bring in low income
> problems.

The fact of the matter is, all kinds of people commit crimes, murder included. I can say that from experience after having lost a loved one. The only thing criminals have in common is stupidity.

Posted by: Crime doesn't pay ()
Date: August 14, 2011 09:25PM

Posted by: FAKE BITCH ()
Date: September 21, 2011 05:38PM

Crime doesn't pay Wrote:
> .....
>
>

FUCK THAT FAKE ASS BITCH BRANDI MAIN. SAYS SHE MISSES HIM AND LOVES HIM. FUCKING LYING HOE. HOW U SAY U LOVE HIM BUT NOT EVEN 2 MONTHS AFTER HIS DEATH U GO OUT WITH SOME OTHER DUDE? FAKE ASS HOE. PROBABLY HAD TO DO WITH THIS WHOLE MURDER. BURN IN HELL,DIRTY BITCH.

Posted by: 6X ()
Date: September 21, 2011 05:58PM

FAKE BITCH Wrote:
> Crime doesn't pay Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > .....
> >
> >
>
>
> FUCK THAT FAKE ASS BITCH BRANDI MAIN. SAYS SHE
> MISSES HIM AND LOVES HIM. FUCKING LYING HOE. HOW U
> SAY U LOVE HIM BUT NOT EVEN 2 MONTHS AFTER HIS
> DEATH U GO OUT WITH SOME OTHER DUDE? FAKE ASS HOE.
> PROBABLY HAD TO DO WITH THIS WHOLE MURDER. BURN IN
> HELL,DIRTY BITCH.

FU, She is moving on, unlike you Smith.

Posted by: What? ()
Date: September 21, 2011 09:47PM

Posted by: 6X ()
Date: September 21, 2011 05:58PM
What makes you think it was a Smith that posted FAKE BITCH ()
Date: September 21, 2011 05:38PM?
Here's what the poster put on the other thread:
Date: September 21, 2011 05:30PM
OTHER PEOPLE ALSO INVOLVED IN THIS MURDER
BRANDI MAIN( WORKS AT SAFEWAY IN ROSEHILL SHOPPING CENTER)
JIMMI OSWALD( 9TH GRADER @ EDISON HIGH SCHOOL)
RENE ROMERO( 11 GRADER @ EDISON HIGH SCHOOL)
FUCK ALL OF THEM!!
RIP WYATT!!! <3
A Smith wouldn't put "RIP WYATT!!!"..............
Looks like someone needs to get a life in lieu of making accusations on a forum.

Posted by: AndJusticeForAll ()
Date: May 25, 2012 01:53PM

Damn Shame that Smith was found Not Guilty, Since he was, and admitted to Police he stabbed him. Makes you wonder what the hell in the hell did they find such incompettened people from for the jury. I have read alot of this thread, and I have to say there are alot of idiots on here. Gordon Blvd for example WTF is your deal?, you are a rude, ingorant jackass, go and crawl back to the rock you came under from. You kept saying Well he should have stayed home and he shouldn't have brought a Golf Club ad BLAH BLAH the rest of your stupid comments. Ok so he went and got into a fight, it happens, BUT what shouldn't have happened was the fact that a 15 year kid brought a knife what does that say? Well it says he already decided he was going to stab Wyatt Campbell. Never ear anyone talking about that. Premeditated murder bells are going off in my ears.

Lets Hope if this ever happens again, and its FFX County do you know it will , That next jury isn't so stupid, all they did by freeing that boy was give him access to do it again, Remember Leopards don't change their spots.....

oh wow! really? REALLY?? talk about rasing the dead :)
Date: May 25, 2012 03:38PM

you ask me "what shouldn't have happened was the fact that a 15 year kid brought a knife what does that say?"

It says Wyatt should have kept his ass home, not chosen to go out with a weapon and fight this kid with a knife and he'd be alive right now, thread wouldnt even exist is what it says..........what the jury said, too LoLz

"if this ever happens again" WTF!! Um, we should hope THIS NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN! Which, if you AVOID confrontation instead of grab a stupid golf club and run out into the night like an idiot TOWARD confrontation, will prevent this from happening again.

pic unrelated
Attachments:
Rose-Hill-Drive.jpg

Posted by: Tired of YOU ()
Date: May 25, 2012 03:44PM

For the love of God, GorBlbvd, just let it go...

but yr making this so much fun :)
Date: May 25, 2012 03:55PM

try letting "it" go yrself if yr so tired - the "X" top of the screen - it'll help you

pic unrelated

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2012 03:56PM by Gordon Blvd.
Attachments:
mj legal question.jpg

Posted by: Rose Hill Resident ()
Date: May 25, 2012 05:41PM

Made you check this thread again, Gordon!

Lolz!

no no no
Date: May 25, 2012 06:48PM

it's LoLz
get it right
:)

pic unrelated
Attachments:
girls-in-the-bathroom.gif

Posted by: Let's Get To The Real Issue ()
Date: May 25, 2012 07:27PM

After watching that news report, I just want to bang Natasha Barrett.

Wyatt? Who gives a shit. We're all better off with him dead. What ever happened to the Smith guy? Is he still around?

Posted by: Just Say No ()
Date: May 26, 2012 02:16AM

For the record, if I were given the first choice of weapon for this fight, I would take the golf club over the knife every time and prevail every time. It would be hard for Smith to stab me with both of his forearms hanging down at 90 degree angles.

Date: May 26, 2012 09:20AM

Just Say No Wrote:
> For the record, if I were given the first choice
> of weapon for this fight, I would take the golf
> club over the knife every time and prevail every
> time. It would be hard for Smith to stab me with
> both of his forearms hanging down at 90 degree
> angles.

really? Really? Yr telling me after all this, you would STILL not only MAKE THE CHOICE to even be ina fight like this, but you would pick the weapon that the loser of the fight had in his hand when he DIED!?!?!
Me, I'd have kept my ass inside and called the cops. Would have be hard for Smith to stab me with both his forearms locked behind his back on a bench at 10520 LoLz

Posted by: turdinpunchbowl ()
Date: June 05, 2012 12:11PM

Is it true Wyatt tried to burn down the playground at Rose Hill Elementary?

Posted by: DipStick ()
Date: June 05, 2012 03:10PM

AndJusticeForAll Wrote:
> stupid comments. Ok so he went and got into a
> fight, it happens, BUT what shouldn't have
> happened was the fact that a 15 year kid brought a
> knife what does that say? Well it says he already
> decided he was going to stab Wyatt Campbell. Never
> ear anyone talking about that. Premeditated murder
> bells are going off in my ears.

Yes, and an 18 YEAR OLD KID went to fight a 15 YEAR OLD KID with a golf club in his fucking pot-puffing hands. What was his intention, to show him the proper way to hit a fucking 5 iron off the fairway? Dumbass.

Good Lord are you Rose Hill niggerwannabes stupid or what. Get a frigging clue. probably just pissed because you have to buy your pot from somewone further away than Wyatt. With friends like you who needs enemies?

Posted by: to turd ()
Date: June 05, 2012 03:24PM

What an appropriate name for you. Actually a 23 year old took a gun and his 15 year old brother took a knife to kill Wyatt. Although Wyatt fought for his life they overpowered him and stabbed him 13 times. They came to Rose Hill, they didn't live there. You probably shouldn't speak about things you know absolutely nothing about. Your silence would be appreciated by his family. Or, if you are so brave as to post negative things about a deceased child, have the balls to do so to his family. In person. Gutless fucker.

@DipStick - dont bother. You can lead a thug to water................
Date: June 05, 2012 03:33PM

@to turd - well..............we know if you keep yr ass at home instead of CHOOSING to take a weapon and leave yr house to go meet up with a 23 yr old with a gun and 15 yr old with a knife that you prolly wont become deceased in the first place

Not. Rocket. Science.

pic unrelated

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2012 03:33PM by Gordon Blvd.
Attachments:
not-another-dumbass.jpg

Posted by: not a gordon fan ()
Date: June 05, 2012 03:37PM

go back and play with Scott, Caleb

Date: June 05, 2012 03:38PM

not a gordon fan Wrote:
> go back and play with Scott, Caleb

yes, yes........we all know.............here's the form.
Attachments:
butthurt_report_form.jpg

Date: June 05, 2012 03:42PM

ok Caleb

Posted by: turdinpunchbowl ()
Date: June 05, 2012 03:45PM

to turd Wrote:
> What an appropriate name for you. Actually a 23
> year old took a gun and his 15 year old brother
> took a knife to kill Wyatt. Although Wyatt fought
> for his life they overpowered him and stabbed him
> 13 times. They came to Rose Hill, they didn't
> live there. You probably shouldn't speak about
> things you know absolutely nothing about. Your
> silence would be appreciated by his family. Or,
> if you are so brave as to post negative things
> about a deceased child, have the balls to do so to
> his family. In person. Gutless fucker.

Hey assclown, I live in Rose Hill and have confronted the Wyatt boys and their toothless whore mother many times over their criminal activities. These boys have been trouble from the beginning. Setting fire to the Rose Hill playground, dealing drugs, etc.. If you don't know that, you're not from Rose Hill so STFU.

If you're an 18 year old, Malt Liquor drinking, hell-raising, drug-dealing wigger that goes to a fucking rumble with a golf club in your hand you better well know how to use it, which would mean not getting overpowered by a couple of Smith boys, one of whom is FIVE YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU. What a pussy! If some long haired, pot-puffing wigger comes after me with a golf club he'd be lucky to come away with only 13 stab wounds.

You, sir, are an idiot. But I'm sure you've been called that many times at the Rose Hill McDonalds. Safeway, or Franconia Shell. Ass wipe.

Posted by: Where's Wyatt Buried Anyhow? ()
Date: June 05, 2012 03:48PM

to turd Wrote:
> Although Wyatt fought for his life they overpowered
> him...

And did not fight very well, we might add. Right?

> ...and stabbed him 13 times.

Hmmm, maybe 13 *is* an unlucky number!

> They came to Rose Hill, they didn't live there.

Who the hell *would* want to live there?

> Your silence would be appreciated by his family.

But your rantings are appreciated by the rest of us!

> ...about a deceased child,...

Or a stupid piece of shit child who was dealing drugs.
Hey, I just call it as I see it!

> have the balls to do so to
> his family. In person.

Sure. Do they post here also? Or can I find
them hanging out behind 7-11?

Posted by: howquaint ()
Date: June 05, 2012 04:13PM

Crime doesn't pay Wrote:
> .....
>
>

Has she 'like' taken off 'like' the police tape around her wrist?

White trash is strong here, it really is the home of the confederacy.

Posted by: RipWyatt ()
Date: June 05, 2012 05:03PM

@Turd- what a perfect name for you Liz , matches your ugly nasty ass in looks and personality

Date: June 05, 2012 05:06PM

The "Wyatt" boys? Try again. It was Doug who set fire to the playground, not Wyatt or his brother. When Doug attempted to get them arrested it was proven that they had nothing to do with it. Exactly what criminal activities??? Neither one of those kids have a record. Try again. You really have some nerve, posting lies. Why don't you go "confront" their mother again. I'm sure she and her attorney would like to have all the info you think you have. And just one more correction, Wyatt had short hair. God what a fucking loser you are.

Date: June 05, 2012 05:07PM

Oh and Liz, love the name you picked for yourself, cuz you are a piece of shit

Date: June 05, 2012 05:08PM

hey Lez, still sleeping with your son? Still feel like you murdered your own daughter? I mean, you gave her the pills right?

Posted by: to liz ()
Date: June 05, 2012 05:12PM

exactly how old was that little boy in West Virginia Liz??????

Date: June 05, 2012 05:33PM

howquaint Wrote:
> Crime doesn't pay Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > .....
> >
> >
>
> Has she 'like' taken off 'like' the police tape
> around her wrist?
>
> White trash is strong here, it really is the home
> of the confederacy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

@howquaint - this simply is not true. The posts that occurred between your last post and mine here................well just read the sophistication and elegance in them. Clearly evidence of a tightened sense of taste and class that has been shown throughout this entire matter...........

pic unrelated
Attachments:
wyatt.JPG

Date: June 05, 2012 05:39PM

whatever Caleb

Posted by: RosehillParent ()
Date: June 05, 2012 08:27PM

Yes Gordon aka Caleb, We can see how much "Class" you have by the rude and crude remarks regarding thr deceased boy, and the past posts about his friends and family. The pictures as well also the kind of person you are and the kind of character you have. Regardless of who brought what to this fight. Steven Smith had NO RIGHT to take this boy's life. Any one can see it was Murder not Self Defense. That is clear 13 ties over!

Date: June 05, 2012 08:35PM

Before I get attacked by "The Grammar Police" .. Sorry I meant to say ..1) regarding THE not THR, 2) The pictures as well also SHOW is what I meant to say, 3) 13 TIMES not TIES.

(sigh)..............we grownups call it "PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY"
Date: June 05, 2012 09:31PM

It means that if you CHOOSE to put a weapon in yr hand and leave yr house and go to the back of a shopping center with the intention in yr mind of getting in a confrontation...................................oh why bother. Rosehill isnt going to figure it out even if you take a golf club to her head LoLz

pic unrelated
Attachments:
21554099.jpg

Re: (sigh)..............we grownups call it "PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY"
Date: June 05, 2012 09:55PM

Caleb, just because I do not agree with you, does not make me wrong. You keep going on about The Golfclub, The Golfclub , so what!!! , how aboUt The Knife, The Knife!! that Mr. Smith brought and repeatedly stabbed Mr. Campbell with !! It is apparent that you have some personal grudge against Wyatt Campbell and his family. There is a saying that people who are not happy with their own life try to bring others down. Seems to me you do a lot of that on here. Not just on this thread. As much time as you spend on here , your wife must enjoy spending to much time with you. I feel even sorrier for your kids, if you instill in them the same hateful crap you spoUt on here.

Re: (sigh)..............we grownups call it "PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY"
Posted by: TSki ()
Date: June 05, 2012 10:01PM

Caleb is right here, I'm sorry. You don't bring a golf club to a knife fight.

I will not die in a stabbing incident such as this? You know why? Because I wouldn't leave my house with a golf club in my hand to "deal" with unruly teenagers.

You lock your doors, call the cops and turn on America's Got Talent.

Date: June 05, 2012 10:27PM

@TSki-that show can kill ya just as much as bad some nights LoLz :)
@RoseHill-dont have anything against the Campbells - dont know them. Now pay attention. I know you missed this the first cpl of times I've posted this over the last year so I'll go slow. I. Simply. Do. Not. Care. For. The. Fact. That. People. Choose. To. Fight. With. Weapons. Behind. A. Fucking. Shopping. Center. In. Fairfax. County.

Not Rocket Science.

p.s. if instilling in my children a desire to not fight behind shopping centers with weapons is a bad thing to you....................well then that kinda explains a lot about yr ideas of parenting LoLz

pic unrelated
Attachments:
parenting fail.jpg

Date: June 06, 2012 06:46AM

Caleb or Gordon or whatever personality you are today, Did you skip your dose of Prozac last night?? You seemed very touchy in your last comment. No one is saying that fighting anywhere is ok , What I and from other post I have read are saying is it is not OK to KILL someone. You never seem to say one bad word about Steven Smith who brought a KNIFE and his brother who brought a GUN gee makes the Golf Club pale in comparison.. FYI you were out to get Mr. Campbell that much is apparent had it not been that night, it would have been another.

Wh don't you go back to other thread you seem to like to cause trouble on now. You and whoever else uses this name..

Geez, Gordon.....why would you focus on the dead guy? Duuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrr..............
Date: June 06, 2012 07:04AM

Date: June 06, 2012 06:46AM "No one is saying that fighting anywhere is ok ,"

Date: June 05, 2012 09:55PM ", just because I do not agree with you, does not make me wrong. You keep going on about The Golfclub, The Golfclub , so what!!! "

Date: June 05, 2012 08:27PM "Regardless of who brought what to this fight."

sigh..............well since Steven Smith is ALIVE, I'm not too sure what to bitch about. And if you stopped being so IGNORANT you would know how I felt about Steven Smith the whole time:

Date: May 19, 2011 04:34PM "
Steven Smith's lifestyle is sending his ass to prison down south - what more needs to be said? "

Not touchy - just trying to dumb it down for you, is all. Silly me apparently I didnt to it quite dumb enough for ya. If it's cool to you that it's ok a dude would leave his house with weapon in hand to go fight someone in behind the shopping center near yr house............................wellI guess I know what level of parenting yr at............ LoLz

pic unrelated
Attachments:
casey.jpg

Posted by: Over and Over and Over and ... ()
Date: June 06, 2012 11:37AM

I thought 2concerned was OCD crazy, but GordonBlvd is running neck and neck with him...um, Gordon, I think you've beat this topic to d.e.a.t.h...

Re: Geez, Gordon.....why would you focus on the dead guy? Duuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrr..............
Posted by: Rosehill Parent ()
Date: June 06, 2012 09:10PM

Caleb ... You know nothing about me as a person or a parent. You on the other hand show your true colors on here daily. You must have a pretty shitty home life since all your time seems to spent on here, acting like a jack ass, harassing people, you know you keep making fucking comments about how stupid it is to fight etc...

Your doing the same fucking thing picking fights with people on here especially when their views are not the same as god forbid yours!!! ... Words hurt just as much as Golf Clubs or Knifes or Guns and Fists.

I am a damn good parent, I make sure my kids have a nice home, parents who love them, food , clothes, and of course I would like to believe I have instilled in them enough good advice and values to carry with them into adulthood.

Yes they have been taught to never start a fight! But if someone hits them, they have every right to defend themselves.

As far as what happened to Wyatt Campbell after reading everything I don't think we will ever really know what happened that night. Not that is really anyone's business but his family's.

Date: June 06, 2012 09:37PM

@Rosehill: Um, no. First, words CANNOT hurt just as much as Golf Clubs or Knifes or Guns and Fists. There is nothing I can say to you that will KILL YOU. like a knife or a gun. WAKE UP! There is not a sole on Fairfax Underground gives a f**k about what I say, ok? My words are as worthless as a two dollar bill. So dont play that crap with me, k?

Second - you need to grow the fuck UP a little. Me responding back to you on a public message board is NOT the same thing as starting a weapons fight behind a shopping center. You're having some reality issues is you can equate the two. You tell me I'm pickin' on you when in REALITY you are the one who CALLED ME OUT BY NAME IN EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR POSTS! I have just responded in turn, is all. Ignore my posts if you dont like them. Not Rocket Science.

Third, could care less about yr parenting. You focus on yr kids on that tip and thats all I care about. I'm sure yr an ok parent in real life, but when you tell me yr cool with Wyatt leaving his house, weapon in his hand, to go meet up with someone behind the shopping center............well then I'm gonna wonder about how yr mind works when you say yr cool with that, as you did earlier (You keep going on about The Golfclub, The Golfclub , so what!!!M)

Anywho, I really know what happend that night. Jury knew it too. In fact, they knew more than I did at the time, it turned out LoLz.

Any yeah, each time this thread pops up and I see it, I'm prolly gonna comment on it. ESPECIALLY if you call me out by name.............

@Over - Gordon, crazy? Yr late to the party, pal. And no, I havent beat it to death yet cause the stupid pro-street fighting lobby still seems to live.........

Posted by: 2Curious ()
Date: June 06, 2012 10:11PM

So Gordon, why don't you practice what you preach...just tap that little "x" on the upper right hand side of your screen...why do you prattle on so? At some level, just like your nemesis, 2Con, you must enjoy typing the exact same thing repeatedly

learning experience
Date: June 06, 2012 10:19PM

@2Cur - I gotta admit - I guess it's just because I never knew how many utterly dumb f**king morons there were out there. Still facinated by this pro street-fight lobby y'all have LoLz

if you can compare me to 2Con.......... if you see a man dancing to music at a school function the same way you view a man CHOOSING TO GRAB A WEAPON AND FIGHT A CHILD BEHIND A SHOPPING CENTER..........well then you are the one needing a ride to Woodburn, not I.

pic unrelated
Attachments:
the rose hill.jpg

Posted by: 2Curious ()
Date: June 06, 2012 10:34PM

Now you're putting words in my mouth..but still, "pro street fight loby;" That phrase does have a certain Gordonesque moronic humor to it...

Please, continue to post, but I think onlookers will agree, your constant posting on this particular issue does seem to echo 2Con's manic style. Who knows, perhaps you and 2Con will ultimately be roommates at Woodburn.

at least I know not all of Rose Hill is like this
Date: June 06, 2012 10:37PM

it's only certain morons who think it's crazy to not like children weapons fighting behind the Safeway LoLz

Re: at least I know not all of Rose Hill is like this
Posted by: GoawayGordon ()
Date: June 07, 2012 08:09AM

And sooooooooo onnnnnnnnn , Oh wait time to wake from another of Gordo's Rant's. *Yawn*. I am beginning to think maybe they need to up your dose of Lithium, judging my your latest stupid ass rants your temper is flaring up a lot! I agree with ya 2curious, maybe they end up room mates on the third floor !

Oh and yes there are a lot of people on here who can't stand you Gordon or Caleb or Satan whatever name you are using today.

@Rosehill Parent - don't let some idiot tell you your believes or opinion's are wrong.

Oh NOES!! I am disliked by street thugs! woe is me LoLz
Date: June 07, 2012 08:24AM

I'm pretty sure rosehillparent is grown enough to be able to handle me by themselves LoLz.

to be honest, yr ranting at me like a crazy old lady to shut up instead of focusing on the topic of the thread makes YOU more the "2Con" then I could ever be.

pic unrelated
Attachments:
rose-hill old lady.jpg

Re: Oh NOES!! I am disliked by street thugs! woe is me LoLz
Posted by: GoAwayGordon ()
Date: June 09, 2012 12:30AM

This jerk ( GORDON BLVD ) never stops, what is funny is as much bullshit that this person causes it amazes me how he is still on here yet other people get kicked off!

Oh NOES!! I am disliked by street thugs! woe is me LoLz
Date: June 09, 2012 09:52AM

These jerks ( like GoAway Gordon ) never stop. What is funny is as much bullshit they give me about how it was ok to leave yr house with a weapon to go fight someone behind a shopping center, they still wont realize that I'll do it each time they bump the thread LoLz

pic unrelated
Attachments:
you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

Re: Oh NOES!! I am disliked by street thugs! woe is me LoLz
Posted by: goawaygordon ()
Date: June 09, 2012 05:48PM

As much as you would like to believe that all people besides you or a fan of yours are stupid , sorry to disappoint ya there but I am not , I realize why you continue to make your dumb ass comments. Personally if you want to act like a heartless bastard more power to ya. Karma Gordo Karma

but Gordon - we'd so much rather talk about you than the thread topic.........Duuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr
Date: June 09, 2012 06:26PM

so yr suggesting I should have a heart towards ppl who choose to fight behind shopping centers?

about karma - yeah, I know should keep myself away from the back of the Safeway late at night, right? LoLz HA!! not a problem

Bu t go ahead and respond back to me, bumping the thread up, not talking about the topic at hand, and making a circus of the whole thing........

pic unrelated
Attachments:
rose hill circus.jpg

Posted by: Gore the Bore ()
Date: June 09, 2012 07:42PM

"Making a circus of the whole thing"? "Not talking about the topic at hand"?

GordonBlvd, you are remarkable in your stupidity. You're the one constantly posting just to what...be the last person to post something? That's quite a goal to have. You're certainly adding nothing constructive to this subject.

Why don't you go bother the pit bull owners,,,it's been awhile since you posted there. LoLz

Date: June 10, 2012 11:30AM

nah.......

Posted by: GoAwayGordon ()
Date: June 10, 2012 06:48PM

@Gordon~~ I was not saying you are a Heartless Bastard just on this thread. You are one on every Thread. maybe should you tap ur wife a little more get rid of some of your internet rage toward others!!...

Pages: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819AllNext
Current Page: 15 of 19

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.